New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:39 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 3188, Titus wrote:@podog, if you didn't think "Mirhawk v Performer" which is scummier was directed at you, why did you feel compelled to respond to a suggestion of changing your vote?
In post 3170, Titus wrote:
In post 3167, podoboq wrote:VOTE: Titus
I continue to trust Wake more than any other player in this game, and I think it's
adorable
infuriating how all the fake masons seem to be intentionally misunderstanding his read on the Nos interactions.

By the way, still feeling like shit somehow. Sorry for the inactivity.

PS: I could see Mirhawk as scum. He wasn't this lurky when I played with him as town in Musical Mafia.
You're scum aren't you?

Mirhawk v Performer, which is scummier?
"You're scum aren't you?" is obviously directed at me, and is clearly a contentless comment, so I didn't assume the rest of the post was directed at me. Plus, you haven't engaged me in any real dialog this game until today, so I wasn't going to assume that a question that I hadn't previously presented any opinion on was a question you wanted me to answer.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting "why dd you feel compelled to respond to a suggestion of changing your vote," by just assuming you're referring to the part of your comment I did respond to. How is "You're scum aren't you" = "a suggest of changing (my) vote"?

Also, why do people keep putting a g in my name?
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:40 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 3196, Titus wrote:@Beeboy, Why is Varsoon townie? Wake at least put some selective meat onto his tunnel.
He wouldn't do that janky counter claim stuff as scum.
You can keep trying to scum hunt him if you want I am just going to skim over it.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:40 am

Post by beeboy »

Page Top Get
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3201, beeboy wrote:
In post 3196, Titus wrote:@Beeboy, Why is Varsoon townie? Wake at least put some selective meat onto his tunnel.
You can keep trying to scum hunt him if you want I am just going to skim over it.
Yes he would. It's the only way he could justify keeping me in his scumpool. But ok, I get it. You're going to hard townread him for a scum gambit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
podoboq
podoboq
Mafia Scum
podoboq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:45 am

Post by podoboq »

In post 3203, Titus wrote:But ok, I get it. You're going to hard townread him for a scum gambit.
While, in contrast, I'm apparently hard scumreading you for a town gambit.
eagerSnake - "Fwiw mod steals pagetops while driving. Still think they wouldn't put in 2 people with ascetic?"
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: Mirhawk

Would also be for lynching beeboy.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Wake1 »

Why the low profile Peregrine? Is this normal?

You have 31 posts out of 3204. Dunnstral has 587.

Doesn't make you Scum, but it does say you haven't contributed that much.

Same with AGar, shannon, and Airick to some extent.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3201, beeboy wrote:
Where are you conjuring your scummeta of me from, Beeboy?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:10 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 3207, Varsoon wrote:Where are you conjuring your scummeta of me from, Beeboy?
This air why do you ask?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:11 am

Post by beeboy »

I am not using scum meta. I think that is a stupid move to do as scum and I don't think you are a stupid player.
That is one of those risks that even if it works out in some players eyes there will always be other players who is tunnel you for it.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:12 am

Post by beeboy »

Would you make a completely uncalculated risk as scum? Maybe.
That just isn't something I plan on considering right now as I don't have any other strong leads I can hold onto right now.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:28 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3206, Wake1 wrote:Why the low profile Peregrine? Is this normal?

For me it is. Its a combo of time and timing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3151, shannon wrote:5) Trying to get someone modkilled is not naughty if you think that person is scum. Win at any cost.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Mirhawk
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Beeboy what are you doing right now...?
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:41 am

Post by AGar »

In post 3107, Wake1 wrote:It's like that awkward silence where the guy who realizes you have to look at past interactions Day 1 gets ignored even though he knows what he's doing.

WAIT NO WAIT. Don't look at early Nos-slot interactions. Might be dangerous!

Let's keep voting players NOT based on interactions with dead flipped Scum slot!
It's almost like interactions to trying to wagon a lurker early Day 1 are damn close to useless! We had something like 5 or 6 different players lurk hard on Day 1. You're trying to draw blood from a rock, dude.

I'll level with you though - if you can point out suspicious interactions between Nos-slot and another player, quote it and link it and I'll read it.

But right now, no one else gives a shit about it and you (just like Titus) are not supreme ruler over town. So stop acting like you are with your pithy little one-liners about how no one is doing what you want them to, be a good town player, hold their fucking hands and do the legwork. I say this too often - finding scum is only half of the battle as town. The other half is convincing everyone else you're right. So pony up, wallflower, and give us what you got, or shut the fuck up about it.
In post 3125, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3105, AGar wrote:3) Supposedly shoot someone N1 who was pretty obviously town off of a few factors D1.
Did you ever indicate that you thought Lapsa was town day 1?
Not in a clear way, but it's Day 1 of a large, I generally don't make much of an effort to have my reads on every single player announced because many of them are fluid. 18 other people in a game and I'm trying to get reads - a lot of people will fall strictly into "meh" territory on Day 1. The only time anyone might have picked up on me finding Lapsa town was in this post where I quoted Titus and called her so fucking bad. Lapsa was 2nd on her scumlist right behind me, which I thought was baffling and asinine. But again, I wasn't trying to make it a clear "HEY I TOWNREAD LAPSA" because that's not my style.

I'm not sure how this is relevant, however.

Oh boy, setup spec!
Nope.jpeg
In post 3206, Wake1 wrote:Why the low profile Peregrine? Is this normal?

Quality over quantity. I've said it before. I'm not going to dedicate my every waking moment that I'm not at work to this game. Sorry, if you want that, you can fuck off.

Stop trying to subtly prime people for various lynches based on post count. Because that's all you're doing.

I
still
would love to see something laid out for me about why Mirhawk is scum. I'm very meh on him, like suuuuuper meh. Someone, please, ELI5.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

AGar, do you have scum reads besides Titus?

I'm willing to listen to them if you don't like the mirhawk lynch.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:52 am

Post by AGar »

I'm voting Performer.
I'd still love to see Boem get roped, as he's done absolute fuckall other than comment one-liners and I literally don't have a single clue about where the guy stands after 129 pages.

Beeboy, Transcend, and Airick get a special place in hell for the fact that they're a bunch of uselessness and empty rhetoric and either not trying to find anything, or not trying to convince anyone of their beliefs.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I've actually started to suspect Boem a bit more

Why Performer?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by shannon »

Yeah, not thrilled with the post count stuff. If Dunn has like 500 posts and that's the standard for the game, if everyone posted that much we'd be in thousands of pages right now. Also when I was waking up to like 300 new posts it's a bit hard to catch up with all the content, much less post a comparative amount.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't know why wake brought up posts like that

Speaking of posts transcend has 220 of them but hasn't really said anything, this guy is slimy
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Though I think he's town
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Airick10 »

As with the Vedith voters before the 5 vote blitz hammer group, I wanted to look at those who voted elsewhere because I believe there is scum in here somewhere. Obviously, scum doesn't want to kill their own partner. Duh :)

Here are my reads and what I've noticed with voting patterns. I tend to focus on votes rather then words and speculation.

Mirhawk
- Already gave my thoughts on 3084. I find the shannon vote interesting, especially that he keeps the vote on there with Vedith. Null read overall.

Varsoon
- Absolutely dedicated to call out Dunn and eventually Titus when she comes clean on the fake claim. The reads I get is that is all he was focused on and his voting pattern matches that. He does actually call out Vedith to looking scummy on 2371. I have a strong town read here.

Wake
- Kind of all over the place with votes on D1, but seems pretty consistent against Titus and Dunn. Unvotes Titus in D1, knowing he’s still suspicious and immediately votes for her in D2. I think he has legit suspicions on Titus and don’t see a possible Vedith connection. I think asks good questions and pro-town actions. Town read.

A50
- Voted for PV twice for basically lurking. Staying on that team, he calls out Agar (and votes him) for lurking and Agar’s wagon hop to Vedith. Also states in 2375 & 2381 that he prefers a Sick lynch of Vedith because Sick is lurking. All of these votes are because people aren’t posting and it ended up on AGar at D1. He’s consistent on that which I like, but also we have had a good handful of people lurking so it can be something he can hide behind. Null read on A50.

Podo
- Has been on Titus for most of the game for the fake claiming and states his case on Agar on 2459. I think the key is his second line saying since people aren’t going to lynch obvscum, he’s going to stick with Agar. He repeats this reasoning on 2495 saying he’s voting AGar due to AGar’s Vedith vote. I’d normally write this off aside as a valid reason for his vote, but I look at 2709 after the hammer he’s clearly targeting the Vedith wagon. Expresses the same anger after the hammer (without knowing Vedith was scum) as Zach did. The difference is, Podo never voted for Vedith. Because he was scum? Because he truly believed Vedith was town? Who knows. I don’t have a solid read on Podo’s actions as I can see it go either way. Null read.

implosion
- Definitely has a history of following, which really concerns me. In just D1: Transcend and implosion vote. 272, 276, and 277 — Following a Titus wagon, 465. Also note 885 — a D1 Mirhawk wagon, 647. Votes PV for lurking and states it here 2050. Something else that I see is post 2293, actually starts a mini Vedith wagon. Posts 2294 and 2295 were Titus and Dunn votes on Vedith as well. Two hours later in 2508, he unvotes and goes to Agar because he prefers him to Vedith. The Agar vote change was scummy, but I also question if the immediate votes on Vedith at that time scared him and went to the new wagon. Of course then saying he’s willing to compromise on Vedith. Hmm, are they partners?

As far as D2 is concerned, implosion still follows votes (Mirhawk for example). When he does start a mini Vedith wagon in D1, he finds a way to get off it to hop on another popular wagon. I think the voting pattern throughout the game is scummy behavior. I think implosion and Vedith are buddies. He gets my vote.

Vote: implosion
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Airick10 »

In post 3205, PeregrineV wrote:

I'm curious, why beeboy? He did claim miller, do you not believe the claim? What makes him scum to you?
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3223, Airick10 wrote:
In post 3205, PeregrineV wrote:

I'm curious, why beeboy? He did claim miller, do you not believe the claim? What makes him scum to you?
Doesn't appear to be offering scumhunting effort.

Also didn't like his Agar over Vedith vote when they were the 2 main wagons.

Appears to change vote to Vedtih after an Agar post, so maybe I'm too hard on him.

Mirhawk was due to his treatment of Vedtih also, but re-read seems less sinister.

Dunno here...
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”