RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Going to hang back and see how many players actually have courage in this game before moving forward, because I have seen a lot of gutless posts lately.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Bet $50
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by lane0168 »

Waiting on the mm to bet 500
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Alchemist confirmed that mm would bet all his money in that case
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1050, RedCoyote wrote:Going to hang back and see how many players actually have courage in this game before moving forward, because I have seen a lot of gutless posts lately.
Vote: rc

Check
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry

Fold
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Raise $70
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1046, RedCoyote wrote:SS and Fire is town-town, who else is going to have the balls to say this?
What in their interactions makes you think that ?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:46 pm

Post by The MM »

In post 1052, lane0168 wrote:Waiting on the mm to bet 500
In the end, it's but a few dollars but lane really wants to see it, so go ahead and laugh at how puny my 500$ actually are like.
Raise $500
Now shut up and take my money.
Shadow_step wrote:
In post 1046, RedCoyote wrote:SS and Fire is town-town, who else is going to have the balls to say this?
I think I'm going to require proof that Fire is town, because nothing he does is town. Even though I'm guilty of the game philosophy I accused him of having (playing for myself only), at least I have the excuse of being scumread by all the guys who can't be bothered to really know how I play; I need one thing that says he's town. I find none.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Why is fire a scum read mm?
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:34 am

Post by The MM »

The real question is "why should he be a town read"? He's been antagonizing me for a while with barely any reason.

I'll highlight all his posts.

254: First post taunting.
256: Nobody has any business saying they're "probably" scum. I read that as
dumb
272-274: Saying lane is scum for no reason and asking someone for why he's not. I read that as
selfish
I notice now that he stays non-committal while casting shade. I read that as
[PG -18]
297: Agreeing with truth. Attacking lane for being a yes man has little point when he was one, and he ends up attacking me later over that.
405: Vote for no reason.
423-424,426: No read on the card. Everyone makes oversights, but the fact that he attacks me on my oversights when I make one and he's guilty of that reads
morally ailed
427: Angry for no reason.
428: Swing reads on Pers and MMe bring nothing to the table.
432: It's basically just a pisstake on Pers.
434: Avoiding debate. Sometimes you're just annoyed, so that can slide, it's not really town though.
443: "90% is non-commentable" is a nice way to bail out of making reads.
444: Realizing your doucheprick-style isn't gonna help anyone but yourself and still keeping on with it voluntarily.
445 did nothing.
448: Misunderstanding. Giving off this feeling of "it's all about me" is a scumtell because scum is a minority (one that you generally act apart of to avoid team-pushing killing the scumteam). Denying the scumtell is a scumread.
449: Hates buddying. Buddying is not only a way for scum to hide, but it's also a way for town to form credblocks that can sway the game.
450: The tunnel-vision starts here. The only information I have that you guys don't have is that I got by reading the rules. The rest is speculations and deductions. Calling me "the right lynch for the day" off of one scumread.
451 is a dumb strategy as it encourages giving out little hands and counts entirely on luck anyway.
454 & 456 are an attempt to side-track conversation, thus shutting down town's one scumhunting tool. This reads
shoulda-shut-up
459 is right in that Infinity didn't elaborate on his reasons.
461 does not explain how much I seem "informed".
464: Stupid accusations. Playing alone doesn't mean you rolled a role that requires you to play alone. Scum play the majority of the game alone.
465 is an ignore post. Ignoring people isn't town.
551 is basically trying to ascend the minigame into more than what it is. With a glance back, he shouldn't even care that much if he's a vig.
560 just says "my plan is flawless" when it isn't. If everyone calls on an all-in, the money would just go to the idiot who had the bigger hand, not anyone of your choice. So scumreading people who deviate from the "flawless" plan is a dumb move. Also he keeps attacking me there without really backing himself up.
566, and the tunnel-vision continues! And he bullheadedly thinks his plan is still awesome when I think the flaws were already highlighted.
580-582 is bringing up something of the past, but also shows how Fire never seems to say when he changes reads. Once again, communication failure -- or just made-up stuff.
591-592 is basically unrepentance for how much of a scumbag he is. If you're town you should at least try to look town.
598: It's weird how he gets self-conscious to RC and not for other people all of a sudden. Reads as
buddying
600 is a sick joke about the fact that he's probably scum.
606, 608: Still chasing RC's tail.
619 is just an insult to me, after a distraction.
623 is a self-quote for extra distraction.
659 adds some extra fuel. If your asset as scum is "looking unaligned", DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN I SCUMREAD YOU FOR LOOKING UNALIGNED!
660 is doubt-casting on something_smart.
681, 683: You say he's easy mislynch bait and still you'll end up lynching him at day-end, knowing this.
688, 690, 694: Gradual loss of interest, blank mind for more blurred comms. Scumyays. "You admit I look pro-town", tho.
695 would be fine if you'd just acknowledge being annoyed and all, but your anger is just fuel for doubt-casting on Infinity this time.
697 is full of Fire's trademark arrogant self-serving gameplay. "My reaction was NAI and I said it wasn't." is but the cherry on the stupid cake. Fire needs to realize he doesn't define the game. Then he won't break down on touch.
762 is like "I need to save my life".
769 is BS anyway.
821 is padding and still pushing the bad plan.
832 is still easy doubt-casting.
833. I don't know how you cannot understand the obvious. Playing dumb to block comms again..?
844 and 864 is looking to buddy lane.
865 is pushing me s'mores because apparently that's what Fire does.
868: Read the rules.
874 is again a gratuitous attack on someone for not understanding something.
904 is a sudden change of direction, with a reasoning that misunderstands the sensible choice of flipping reads around (earlier that day, it had been expressed that the BBT killed was likely meant not to aim at the big talkers for the reason they were potentially all wrong).
905: A day was enough for smart to change reads.
930 includes a townread on Wingback (who had no really substantial and unique post back then and only promised a catchup 3 posts earlier). And pushes for my lynch s'mores without committing and redirecting his vote.
947 starts with a lie "I'm not lynching you now" while his vote was still on smart. Scumreads him after saying that, and backs off for no reason other than he think he's tunnely. On smart.
948 is setup speculation. Not useful.
950 is right back to scumreading smart, with 992 and 993 being more or less Fire continuing his pushing of his ideas.
994 might just be demoralization, but since it's stating a flat simple truth, that slides...
995 is another attack on me. I agree that I went like him and counted the things I know and you don't as universal truth. But still, he's just being a douche here.
1001 is stating a "fact" with no proof, just to quickly dismiss someone. Attempt at taking Infinity out the conversation, and it goes on...
1009: Threatening people with a gun is not a smart move. Then again, back then I didn't notice the vig claim, but hey, it might as well be a fakeclaim and he's scum.
1014, 1016: TUNNEL-VISIOOOON
1023: Reaction to my ideas on farside are scummy, with a (purposely?) weak read. The rest of this and 1024 is blatant douchebaggery.
1034 might be dubbed Attack on Infinity because that's all it does.
1043 is a plan that contradicts with his idea of giving BP to someone, but hey, might as well run a maximum of hands since BP is inaccessible anymore.

So yeah, I see him as near-entirely devoid of townieness right now. Does that explain?
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I want to vote farside, but I suspect that is a scumslip if there are 3 scum and a townslip if there aren't, and if there are 3 scum then I'd rather just give up now.
I still scumread Fire and MM, but I don't want to lynch them until later because of their PR's.

So I'm kinda stumped. I guess I'll reread Infinity and Shadow and see if anything pings me.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I really don't want to dissect that iso he did of me.

@SS How can you be scumreading me and MM? When did MM claim a PR?
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

♠ ♡ DAY 2 VOTECOUNT ♢ ♣

Something Smart(2):
lane, fire assassin

Fire Assassin(2):
infinity, MM

farside:
Red coyote

MM:
Shadow Step

redcoyote:
farside

Not Voting(2):
Wingback , something smart

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

The current pot is $369

The amount to call is $204

Still in the hand:Shadow_Step, wingback, something smart, red coyte, infinity, the mm, lane

Everyone but MM, fire assassin, and Farside must act.
Spoiler: Betting History
Bet orders:
Ante
rc checks
Infinity bets $50
fire assassin folds
farside folds
shadow step raises to $70
The MM raises to $204

Day ends in (expired on 2016-07-27 01:22:00)
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:01 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1061, Something_Smart wrote:I want to vote farside, but I suspect that is a scumslip if there are 3 scum and a townslip if there aren't, and if there are 3 scum then I'd rather just give up now.
I still scumread Fire and MM, but I don't want to lynch them until later because of their PR's.

So I'm kinda stumped. I guess I'll reread Infinity and Shadow and see if anything pings me.
In post 1062, Fire Assassin wrote:I really don't want to dissect that iso he did of me.

I would be so happy if you two, specifically you two, voted farside with me right now. I really want to unload on her right now, but I know it won't be pretty if I do.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:01 am

Fold
In post 1062, Fire Assassin wrote:@SS How can you be scumreading me and MM? When did MM claim a PR?
I don't know, why is that impossible? I don't think you're scum together.

He didn't claim a PR, but he bought Tracker, so he effectively has one.

Pedit: RC what do you think about ? Do you think it was a slip?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:02 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1057, Shadow_step wrote:
This kind of question requires a real fleshed out response that I'm not in the position to do it justice at this time. How deep do you want me to get? Are you willing to hear me out with an open mind, or are you just asking this to be asking it?
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:05 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1065, Something_Smart wrote:
Fold
In post 1062, Fire Assassin wrote:@SS How can you be scumreading me and MM? When did MM claim a PR?

I'm always reluctant about using the word "slip", because, in my experience, it happens very rarely. I've done it twice in, what, 8 years. I don't know how often farside has done it. It just doesn't happen often, and the chances of it happening necessarily go down with a scummer's seniority.

That said, I think it was a very eye-opening comment that is worthy of pressure and/or attention at this time.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:08 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Despite disagreeing with MM on a number of things game-related, I'm more and more moving away from scumMM and moving toward townMM at this time.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:08 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Despite disagreeing with MM on a number of things game-related, I'm more and more moving away from scumMM and moving toward townMM at this time.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:46 am

In post 1067, RedCoyote wrote:
Fold

I'm always reluctant about using the word "slip", because, in my experience, it happens very rarely. I've done it twice in, what, 8 years. I don't know how often farside has done it. It just doesn't happen often, and the chances of it happening necessarily go down with a scummer's seniority.

That said, I think it was a very eye-opening comment that is worthy of pressure and/or attention at this time.
Do you think farside would make up something like that if she were part of a 2-person scumteam?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1060, The MM wrote:The real question is "why should he be a town read"? He's been antagonizing me for a while with barely any reason.

I'll highlight all his posts.

254: First post taunting.
256: Nobody has any business saying they're "probably" scum. I read that as
dumb
272-274: Saying lane is scum for no reason and asking someone for why he's not. I read that as
selfish
I notice now that he stays non-committal while casting shade. I read that as
[PG -18]
297: Agreeing with truth. Attacking lane for being a yes man has little point when he was one, and he ends up attacking me later over that.
405: Vote for no reason.
423-424,426: No read on the card. Everyone makes oversights, but the fact that he attacks me on my oversights when I make one and he's guilty of that reads
morally ailed
427: Angry for no reason.
428: Swing reads on Pers and MMe bring nothing to the table.
432: It's basically just a pisstake on Pers.
434: Avoiding debate. Sometimes you're just annoyed, so that can slide, it's not really town though.
443: "90% is non-commentable" is a nice way to bail out of making reads.
444: Realizing your doucheprick-style isn't gonna help anyone but yourself and still keeping on with it voluntarily.
445 did nothing.
448: Misunderstanding. Giving off this feeling of "it's all about me" is a scumtell because scum is a minority (one that you generally act apart of to avoid team-pushing killing the scumteam). Denying the scumtell is a scumread.
449: Hates buddying. Buddying is not only a way for scum to hide, but it's also a way for town to form credblocks that can sway the game.
450: The tunnel-vision starts here. The only information I have that you guys don't have is that I got by reading the rules. The rest is speculations and deductions. Calling me "the right lynch for the day" off of one scumread.
451 is a dumb strategy as it encourages giving out little hands and counts entirely on luck anyway.
454 & 456 are an attempt to side-track conversation, thus shutting down town's one scumhunting tool. This reads
shoulda-shut-up
459 is right in that Infinity didn't elaborate on his reasons.
461 does not explain how much I seem "informed".
464: Stupid accusations. Playing alone doesn't mean you rolled a role that requires you to play alone. Scum play the majority of the game alone.
465 is an ignore post. Ignoring people isn't town.
551 is basically trying to ascend the minigame into more than what it is. With a glance back, he shouldn't even care that much if he's a vig.
560 just says "my plan is flawless" when it isn't. If everyone calls on an all-in, the money would just go to the idiot who had the bigger hand, not anyone of your choice. So scumreading people who deviate from the "flawless" plan is a dumb move. Also he keeps attacking me there without really backing himself up.
566, and the tunnel-vision continues! And he bullheadedly thinks his plan is still awesome when I think the flaws were already highlighted.
580-582 is bringing up something of the past, but also shows how Fire never seems to say when he changes reads. Once again, communication failure -- or just made-up stuff.
591-592 is basically unrepentance for how much of a scumbag he is. If you're town you should at least try to look town.
598: It's weird how he gets self-conscious to RC and not for other people all of a sudden. Reads as
buddying
600 is a sick joke about the fact that he's probably scum.
606, 608: Still chasing RC's tail.
619 is just an insult to me, after a distraction.
623 is a self-quote for extra distraction.
659 adds some extra fuel. If your asset as scum is "looking unaligned", DON'T BE SURPRISED WHEN I SCUMREAD YOU FOR LOOKING UNALIGNED!
660 is doubt-casting on something_smart.
681, 683: You say he's easy mislynch bait and still you'll end up lynching him at day-end, knowing this.
688, 690, 694: Gradual loss of interest, blank mind for more blurred comms. Scumyays. "You admit I look pro-town", tho.
695 would be fine if you'd just acknowledge being annoyed and all, but your anger is just fuel for doubt-casting on Infinity this time.
697 is full of Fire's trademark arrogant self-serving gameplay. "My reaction was NAI and I said it wasn't." is but the cherry on the stupid cake. Fire needs to realize he doesn't define the game. Then he won't break down on touch.
762 is like "I need to save my life".
769 is BS anyway.
821 is padding and still pushing the bad plan.
832 is still easy doubt-casting.
833. I don't know how you cannot understand the obvious. Playing dumb to block comms again..?
844 and 864 is looking to buddy lane.
865 is pushing me s'mores because apparently that's what Fire does.
868: Read the rules.
874 is again a gratuitous attack on someone for not understanding something.
904 is a sudden change of direction, with a reasoning that misunderstands the sensible choice of flipping reads around (earlier that day, it had been expressed that the BBT killed was likely meant not to aim at the big talkers for the reason they were potentially all wrong).
905: A day was enough for smart to change reads.
930 includes a townread on Wingback (who had no really substantial and unique post back then and only promised a catchup 3 posts earlier). And pushes for my lynch s'mores without committing and redirecting his vote.
947 starts with a lie "I'm not lynching you now" while his vote was still on smart. Scumreads him after saying that, and backs off for no reason other than he think he's tunnely. On smart.
948 is setup speculation. Not useful.
950 is right back to scumreading smart, with 992 and 993 being more or less Fire continuing his pushing of his ideas.
994 might just be demoralization, but since it's stating a flat simple truth, that slides...
995 is another attack on me. I agree that I went like him and counted the things I know and you don't as universal truth. But still, he's just being a douche here.
1001 is stating a "fact" with no proof, just to quickly dismiss someone. Attempt at taking Infinity out the conversation, and it goes on...
1009: Threatening people with a gun is not a smart move. Then again, back then I didn't notice the vig claim, but hey, it might as well be a fakeclaim and he's scum.
1014, 1016: TUNNEL-VISIOOOON
1023: Reaction to my ideas on farside are scummy, with a (purposely?) weak read. The rest of this and 1024 is blatant douchebaggery.
1034 might be dubbed Attack on Infinity because that's all it does.
1043 is a plan that contradicts with his idea of giving BP to someone, but hey, might as well run a maximum of hands since BP is inaccessible anymore.

So yeah, I see him as near-entirely devoid of townieness right now. Does that explain?
In post 1062, Fire Assassin wrote:I really don't want to dissect that iso he did of me.

In post 1061, Something_Smart wrote:I want to vote farside, but I suspect that is a scumslip if there are 3 scum and a townslip if there aren't, and if there are 3 scum then I'd rather just give up now.

In post 1064, RedCoyote wrote:

I would be so happy if you two, specifically you two, voted farside with me right now. I really want to unload on her right now, but I know it won't be pretty if I do.
In post 1070, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1067, RedCoyote wrote:
Fold

Do you think farside would make up something like that if she were part of a 2-person scumteam?
Ugh I hate getting interrupted!!!

This is going to be sloppy.

I didn't read the long post by MM.
The first 4 along was misinterpretation big time.

Second I'm a replacement here. I didn't sign up to see how many players started this game so I naturally assumed mini theme being 12 to 13 players.
Rc should be lynched for making no case and sitting up the thread.
Mm should be lynched because he's scum.
I fully endorse my own lynch just so people will look hard as fuck at rc and his complete lack of scum hunting this game day and day 1.

I got to go now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

Oh last thing, if there is 3 scum, I'd go more towards mm, rc, Infinity.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 97, The MM wrote:
In post 93, Persivul wrote:VOTE: The MM
Based on the chip dumping theory and a reads list full of nulls. If you don't have any reads yet, why put up a list? Oh yeah...because it looks kinda townie.
Because it has some leanings (some are so soft they don't show up in the final results) and I'm making sure everyone keeps track of that. I'm not writing down people as scum or town this easily as y'all, that's it. Do I need to write down my tiniest leans? People can change my opinion of them in one post.
I think scum!mm would just make a more defined reads list instead of having to rely on his explanation.
In post 957, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 954, lane0168 wrote:Infinity. Why is the mm town then? Why do you townread him?
He seems like frazzled noob town the whole game and has been going against the flow mainly. He seems to believe what he says.
I don't like the term "frazzled" for some reason. Going against the flow is kind of in my personality, especially when the flow is dictated by other people.
Also, the only people with no reason to believe what they say are lying scum. Townies only lie for gambits, and even then that's pretty horrid.
I don't think scum!mm would have questioned my townread on him here.
In post 39, The MM wrote: Need to voice my disapproval in at least one way: VOTE: Lane
Feels town to me
In post 136, The MM wrote:This sounds like such, but my bet was short-sighted and I recognize it. I was kinda between "oh look some guy's all-in'ing and I'm sure to eat him let's f*ckin do this" and "some dumbnut's bluffing is killing the gimmick, let's stop this rite now" in my head.
I was sure to only need to take one guy's money because of my own habits when I create such game systems, which is basically me screwing myself over, but whatever. I sure hope Kappy folds, at least this entire thing will have harmed the least people possible and I still get 1k$ until some people decide it's a great idea to lynch me.
This is really towny, not seeing scum faking this thought process at all.
In post 586, The MM wrote: (To all of you who say "yay finally MM writes town or scum in a read yay", screw you.)
Not caring what other people think of him, scum would try to blend in more.
In post 562, The MM wrote:
In post 509, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We're both being sensible. Except for now you're voting me when we should be voting MM.
And how so? You're not just thinking of brutalizing people into voting someone else without presenting evidence, are you?
Frustration with being voted for no reason looks town
Lane looks like in the middle of a meltdown that is so incredibly stupid I can't get a true read on him because he pushes for my lynch like his life depends on it. Which makes no fucking sense.
Another very town thought process, scum wouldn't care about how hard to read someone is.
Lynching me is wasting the Tracker shot. This is complete and utter town sabotage, since the Tracker shot isn't given to anyone. This entire plan is dumbnut.
In post 954, lane0168 wrote:Really? So you're completely writing off the possibility for the mm scum as well. Brilliant. Absolutely fucking brilliant. The mm can't possibly be scum. The only explanation is he must be mislynch bait. What the fuck? There are several reasons he should be lynched. Love how he's one of the leading wagons all day yesterday and all of a sudden hes lynch bait.
All your monies are belong to me, which ofc would make me lynch bait because scum wants the power roles dead. It's one of the few cases where
town wins nothing
. As for your several reasons I should be lynched, your dumbassery doesn't count as a reason, me having the Tracker shot is a reason NOT TO LYNCH ME, and of course I've been making the fire wagon, so you're relying too much on fire not to be scum.
The conviction here is more likely to come from town, scum would try to just try to make better arguments to convince people instead of trying to fake a rage fit.

just makes no sense from a scum perspective, though it is obviously confirmation biased and biased from personal issues that mm has with FA.

Basically MM says what he thinks and doesn't care about what other people think. His thoughts and emotions are towny and would be very hard to fake. I don't see anything mm does as scum-motivated, except maybe that he doesn't give clearly defined reads.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1058, The MM wrote:
In post 1052, lane0168 wrote:Waiting on the mm to bet 500
In the end, it's but a few dollars but lane really wants to see it, so go ahead and laugh at how puny my 500$ actually are like.
Raise $500
Now shut up and take my money.
Seriously, you just gave away your money?

If you guys think this is scum I don't even

Fold
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”