In post 244, kraska77 wrote:let';s get things straight

you think shos is scum
you dont think realeo is scum
for some reason you decided to push realeo rather than your scumread
shos agrees with your push on realeo
you accuse shos of being opportunistic scum
but instead of sorting shos
you jump onto someone who announced a vla bc for some reason that's deceitful

u see now why ur track record so far looks bad?
No I don't see why my track record looks bad at all.
Shos was a scumread.
I pressure Realeo to sort the slot. Can I try sorting other slots while I have another scum read? Yes. Because I'm talented.
Where did I say I don't think Realeo is scum?
I didn't accuse shos of anything. I told him to butt out of my life of questioning.
Again, I can't sort other people I don't have a read on yet, WHILE I have a scum read. I didn't have anything to push on shos with at that time apart from what I'd already said so I was moving elsewhere.

Why is trying to sort more than one slot scummy?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:24 am

Post by kraska77 »

@shaddowez
i brought up the deadline bc lane was whining about lack of content. obviously my point was we still have a lot of time and most people were busy over the weekend
why do others have to bring up deadline for this to be acceptable lol
and i did say what i thought about a50, read post 229

anyway the way shaddow has been throwing weird filler questions my way looks like scum who knows my vote is in the wrong place
VOTE: shaddow

@lane a50 didnt immediately vote pv tho
when he first brought up pv and accused him of lurking it out, i pointed out that pv hadnt even picked up his pm yet. by the time he voted, moi was already onto him
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:25 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

God massive Preview Edit ... will catch all those after this ...
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:I've seen pisskop act exactly this way as town. I was reading him as scum hard based on his attitude.
Have you seen him do it as scum? Or are you suggesting he doesn’t?
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:You make it so they can't use their abilities, which is practically a free NK for anyone that wants to take it. It's not instant like a normal lynch, but if you're town you still don't want to be in that position. Especially with scum having multiple shots, the strongman doesn't have to waste it on the person that gets stranded. What makes you think that pressure doesn't mean anything here?
My experience says that people don’t form significant wagon Day 1 on “Hey, they have few posts” grounds for a wide variety of reasons some of which A50 has already stated about PV.

So no, I don’t think it is going to be very fruitful to throw a singleton vote at a player (especially a player who is known to underperform regardless of alignment) and expect any useful change to their play.

--
In post 238, lane0168 wrote:Also my vote on shadow didn't have anything to do with timeline. It was about me thinking shadow was being deceitful
About what specifically?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:28 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 250, lane0168 wrote:Why is trying to sort more than one slot scummy?
the thing is, i dont see you really sorting your scumread?
your push on shos is barely there
youre more focused on realeo
and your push on shaddow is disingeneous bc moi and kuroi also announced vlas
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:30 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 185, Almost50 wrote:You know what? I'm down to lynching PV (0 posts), shaddow (2 posts) or Epod (4 posts). At least let's pressure them into posting more and providing some content.

VOTE: PV

This feels like a deja vu, and I hope it's the right dream, not the "I'm the town doctor" one (<< this last bit is @kraska).
By the time he voted, moi was already on to him...?

Can you show me one post moi talked to almost50 about pv before this vote?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:32 am

Post by lane0168 »

@moi, about reading the rules then acting like he didn't know the rules. (which it turns out he was right and I was wrong)
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:33 am

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:34 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 253, kraska77 wrote:
In post 250, lane0168 wrote:Why is trying to sort more than one slot scummy?
the thing is, i dont see you really sorting your scumread?
your push on shos is barely there
youre more focused on realeo
and your push on shaddow is disingeneous bc moi and kuroi also announced vlas
I push what I see. Always have. I see something and I pounce like a tiger. Do you think you're being scummy voting shadow when I'm your scum read? How could you be voting somewhere else, I'm your scum read.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:37 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 256, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Ok, thanks for the clarification.
I should say was most of it. I didn't like him popping in like that. I know it happens and town do it too, which I get the feeling he's town. I just hate it. I ALWAYS get the feeling they're just delaying having to post and get found out. It's probably wrong.

And to be theres a difference between people saying they'll post tomorrow. Or read up later, and coming in to tell the mod v/LA.

Like shos. Coming in to say he'll read up later, when there's 10 posts since his last post. Takes 30 seconds to read that
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:44 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 252, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:I've seen pisskop act exactly this way as town. I was reading him as scum hard based on his attitude.
Have you seen him do it as scum? Or are you suggesting he doesn’t?
I've not seen him do it as scum, so he may. I don't know if it's AI or not, but it's definitely not purely scum behavior.
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:You make it so they can't use their abilities, which is practically a free NK for anyone that wants to take it. It's not instant like a normal lynch, but if you're town you still don't want to be in that position. Especially with scum having multiple shots, the strongman doesn't have to waste it on the person that gets stranded. What makes you think that pressure doesn't mean anything here?
My experience says that people don’t form significant wagon Day 1 on “Hey, they have few posts” grounds for a wide variety of reasons some of which A50 has already stated about PV.

So no, I don’t think it is going to be very fruitful to throw a singleton vote at a player (especially a player who is known to underperform regardless of alignment) and expect any useful change to their play.
Do you feel this way about every game, or is it different in this one?
V/LA on Weekends
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 254, lane0168 wrote:
In post 185, Almost50 wrote:You know what? I'm down to lynching PV (0 posts), shaddow (2 posts) or Epod (4 posts). At least let's pressure them into posting more and providing some content.

This feels like a deja vu, and I hope it's the right dream, not the "I'm the town doctor" one (<< this last bit is @kraska).

sorry sometimes my wording comes out really wonky and i dont even realise (eng isnt my first lang)
what i meant to say is moi questioned him after the vote

i just realised that the timeline was messed up in my head tho, the way i remembered it was that vote came later
anyway you didnt address this "and your push on shaddow is disingeneous bc moi and kuroi also announced vlas"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont really remember you at all, shaddow. By avatar sure.

wanking around about how I act isnt going to help. There only 80 games on the wiki to pick from.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:48 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 257, lane0168 wrote:Do you think you're being scummy voting shadow when I'm your scum read? How could you be voting somewhere else, I'm your scum read.
no after shaddow's latest posts im pretty sure youre town and he's scum
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:53 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 229, kraska77 wrote:
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:In post 188, kraska77 wrote:
Lane's jump on shos looks shitty. And the "don't steal my line of thought" thing shows he's concerned with being credited for calling out on realeo first which is also shitty
And the vote on shadow is super shitty. It was weekend and deadline is 11 days away idk what he's making a big deal about

@kraska - Unless I missed something, lane's vote didn't have anything to do with me not posting, it's the fact I popped in to make a post about not posting. If that bothers you, what do you think about Almost's willingness to vote people that haven't posted much yet? (The quote above this for reference).
both seem to be using lurkers as cop out from actual scumhunting

and what is wrong with popping in to announce vla? that's like...a thing people always do on this site?
In post 246, shaddowez wrote:
In post 229, kraska77 wrote:
In post 226, shaddowez wrote:In post 188, kraska77 wrote:
Lane's jump on shos looks shitty. And the "don't steal my line of thought" thing shows he's concerned with being credited for calling out on realeo first which is also shitty
And the vote on shadow is super shitty. It was weekend and deadline is 11 days away idk what he's making a big deal about

@kraska - Unless I missed something, lane's vote didn't have anything to do with me not posting, it's the fact I popped in to make a post about not posting. If that bothers you, what do you think about Almost's willingness to vote people that haven't posted much yet? (The quote above this for reference).
both seem to be using lurkers as cop out from actual scumhunting
and what is wrong with popping in to announce vla? that's like...a thing people always do on this site?
Nothing's wrong with it, lane just seems to hate people doing that. Your post says his vote is shitty and go on about deadline, which nobody brought up except you.
Also, you didn't really say anything about Almost. I'd like a better answer, please.
In post 251, kraska77 wrote:@shaddowez
i brought up the deadline bc lane was whining about lack of content. obviously my point was we still have a lot of time and most people were busy over the weekend
why do others have to bring up deadline for this to be acceptable lol
and i did say what i thought about a50, read post 229

anyway the way shaddow has been throwing weird filler questions my way looks like scum who knows my vote is in the wrong place
VOTE: shaddow
1) You say lane's vote on me is shitty, and the only thing you say surrounding that is your comment about the deadline. If the two were unrelated, you didn't make it appear that way.
2) lane's vote on lurkers seemed to bother you, but you didn't say anything about Almost doing the same thing. I asked you to clarify, and all you've said is "both seem to be using lurkers as cop out from actual scumhunting". That doesn't give me any idea on your specific thoughts on Almost doing it, or why you didn't call him out when you called out lane.
3) How are these filler questions?
4) If I was scum and knew your vote was in the wrong place, wouldn't I be trying to keep your vote there?

P-Edit:
- pisskop, I think we've only been in 1 game together, at least with you not in a hydra. I don't really care that much about your meta, was just responding to MoI
V/LA on Weekends
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:56 am

Post by pisskop »

I wasnt looking for a response, Im just trolling
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:07 am

Post by kraska77 »

does nobody else find it weird that
lane specifically picked on shaddow out of all the people who were on vla, and even called his vla deceitful
and yet when shaddow comes back...instead of point out that lane's push on him is shit(i had to do this for him), he completely ignores all of this and questions me instead for pointing out that lane whining about lurking or lack of content (over a weekend) so early into the game is weird?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:08 am

In post 259, shaddowez wrote:I've not seen him do it as scum, so he may. I don't know if it's AI or not, but it's definitely not purely scum behavior.
Ok so you don’t think I should be voting him I take it?
In post 259, shaddowez wrote:Do you feel this way about every game, or is it different in this one?
This is how I roll. Pushing a lurker within the first 72 hours of a thread opening simply for lurking isn’t going to be fruitful.

No someone makes scummy plays and then lurks out pressure? Voting them for being scum is always useful.

What point are you trying to ascertain here Shadow?

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:11 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 260, kraska77 wrote:
In post 254, lane0168 wrote:

sorry sometimes my wording comes out really wonky and i dont even realise (eng isnt my first lang)
what i meant to say is moi questioned him after the vote

i just realised that the timeline was messed up in my head tho, the way i remembered it was that vote came later
anyway you didnt address this "and your push on shaddow is disingeneous bc moi and kuroi also announced vlas"
Because it was about more than that, and wasn't the main reason, and I've addressed that I also view them differently. As in, coming in to tell the the mod you're v/LA seems more of a courtesy, and coming in to tell everyone you'll post later seems to be avoiding something. You'll notice I also said I didn't like shos doing it too
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:16 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 265, kraska77 wrote:does nobody else find it weird that
lane specifically picked on shaddow out of all the people who were on vla, and even called his vla deceitful
and yet when shaddow comes back...instead of point out that lane's push on him is shit(i had to do this for him), he completely ignores all of this and questions me instead for pointing out that lane whining about lurking or lack of content (over a weekend) so early into the game is weird?
Does anybody else find it weird that kraska continually ignores my actual reason for voting shadow, and also ignores the fact that I called shos out for the same thing, trying to make it seem like I picked ONLY shadow, when that's not even the truth, and also ignores my explanation of why I think vla is different, while ALSO completely ignored almost50 voting a NON poster, while also having Zero suspicion of almost50 doing what they think I did only worse?! And also tried to make it seem like moi was already on almost50 by the time he votes for pv, WHILE ALSO not yet giving an explanation for why they didn't question almost50 for voting pv?!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:18 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 94, Vedith wrote:
In post 92, KuroiXHF wrote:Mod, fyi. I'm v la this weekend as I am most weekends. Might pop in here and there, but mostly v la
@Mod

You should really bold these kind of messages.
Fair enough.
In post 103, Almost50 wrote:The only "real" town vibes I got from MoI
I've played a couple of games with MoI and I still have a very difficult time trying to read him - this includes a game that I modded and he was scum, so I could see his scum thoughts in real time along with the game. How, exactly, do you have such a town vibe on MoI?
In post 112, kraska77 wrote:VOTE: lane
Bad and naked vote is bad... and naked.
In post 170, pisskop wrote:WE CAN LYNCH TODAY. AND EVERYDAY
ACTUALLY, when there's only one scum left, we should all no-lynch. It'll protect the town from being stranded.
In post 182, Almost50 wrote:
In post 151, kraska77 wrote:The real tryhard here is lane
More votes on lane pls
That might be the case, but I've seen him play like this as town, so I'm undecided. Actually, he's got a point on shos.

I also agree with lane that low content isn't helping anyone but scum getting along with the rest of us.
He wasn't such a try hard when I played with him in DC Mafia, I don't think.
In post 227, shos wrote:Fact is scum dont really care even if the strongman is lynched. Our lynch is very weak. Our shots must be distributed well.
I really think the amount of "our" pronouns is genuine. It feels fake like Taco Bell's shredded cheese to me.
BTW, I'm eating Taco Bell's shredded cheese right now.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:21 am

Post by lane0168 »

While also trying to say I said shadows vla was deceitful when I've said what I actually thought was deceitful?

Talk about deciding who you'll lynch first and building your case around that! VOTE: kraska
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:25 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 263, shaddowez wrote: 1) You say lane's vote on me is shitty, and the only thing you say surrounding that is your comment about the deadline. If the two were unrelated, you didn't make it appear that way.
how are they not related shaddow
calling out on someone for voting a person on vla and bringing up deadline to show that it's way too early into the game for this kind of push to look genuine
what about any of that is weird
this is what i meant by filler contribution. youre asking really hollow questions.
In post 263, shaddowez wrote:2) lane's vote on lurkers seemed to bother you, but you didn't say anything about Almost doing the same thing. I asked you to clarify, and all you've said is "both seem to be using lurkers as cop out from actual scumhunting". That doesn't give me any idea on your specific thoughts on Almost doing it, or why you didn't call him out when you called out lane.
lane picking you out of all vlas doesnt bother you? im interested in why youre completely ignoring that
In post 263, shaddowez wrote:4) If I was scum and knew your vote was in the wrong place, wouldn't I be trying to keep your vote there?
no the way you are going about this is youre so focused on trying to insinuate that my vote on lane is bad, that you dont notice your complete disregard for lane's push on you is all sorts of off
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:26 am

Post by lane0168 »

@kuroi, I was day 1... You forget the whole vanilla super hero role claim debacle? I lost interest in that game as soon as I was vanilla Townie superhero. And lost it completely when I was vanilla Townie on both mfing worlds. So I replaced out
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:30 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 268, lane0168 wrote:
In post 265, kraska77 wrote:does nobody else find it weird that
Does anybody else find it weird that kraska continually ignores my actual reason for voting shadow, and also ignores the fact that I called shos out for the same thing, trying to make it seem like I picked ONLY shadow, when that's not even the truth, and also ignores my explanation of why I think vla is different, while ALSO completely ignored almost50 voting a NON poster, while also having Zero suspicion of almost50 doing what they think I did only worse?! And also tried to make it seem like moi was already on almost50 by the time he votes for pv, WHILE ALSO not yet giving an explanation for why they didn't question almost50 for voting pv?!
In post 270, lane0168 wrote:While also trying to say I said shadows vla was deceitful when I've said what I actually thought was deceitful?

Talk about deciding who you'll lynch first and building your case around that! VOTE: kraska
lane is still being a shitlord and interferes with my exchange with shaddow
vote shaddow he's scum
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 272, lane0168 wrote:@kuroi, I was day 1... You forget the whole vanilla super hero role claim debacle? I lost interest in that game as soon as I was vanilla Townie superhero. And lost it completely when I was vanilla Townie on both mfing worlds. So I replaced out
I understand it was day one, and I can only weigh your day one behavior so much, but I still factor it in.

For right now, I think I'll town read you.

By the way, UNVOTE: I don't scum read Realeo anymore.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”