Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:29 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 1141, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1135, SirCakez wrote:UT is giving me really mixed vibes which is frustrating me
Lynching him is OK I guess but I really want Scum Loop gone
oh this is such horseshit. I've been calling Froot Loop scummy all game. Given that he's a bigger scumread, why are you pushing on THE ONE OTHER PERSON who has really been trying to make that lynch happen?
Can't we go over Froots and your scum read again?
I'm finding Froots pretty quiet.
I claim scum \o/
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:05 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 1137, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1134, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1130, curiouskarmadog wrote:of the two leaders i am picking..

VOTE: Untrod Tripod

just cant shake the feeling this is scum

that being said, someone sell me on Ank being scum in regards to his voting of Kat yesterday (ie when he did it), I would listen. that goes to all of you currently on his wagon, sell me why Ank is scum he is at -2 (I think) now would be a great time to push "you man" as scum....
How come you are asking for a case on Ank but not on UT, given that you vote is based on "feelings you can't shake?"

You had similar feelings on me and I am not so your feelings are crap.
and lets be clear here DGB because you are getting a little flip floppy.

are my feelings crap?

or am I scum?
Dgb you seem to be picking and choosing the questions you want to answer all game. You seemed to over looked this one.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1135, SirCakez wrote:UT is giving me really mixed vibes which is frustrating me
oh this is such horseshit. I've been calling Froot Loop scummy all game. Given that he's a bigger scumread, why are you pushing on THE ONE OTHER PERSON who has really been trying to make that lynch happen?
Well, FROOTLOOP seems town-aligned...

This is a very scum-aligned post, like he expects to be read as town-aligned for accusing FROOTLOOP... Just sounds wrong.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1127, Untrod Tripod wrote:deadline's in 3 days

can people make some choices please
In post 1128, Vedith wrote:Untrod Tripod is right, more votes on them please!
:up: :up: :up:
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by kraska77 »

hey muffin why didnt you vote ira?
ira how did you think im town-aligned when u put me as null-aligned?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Not sure what that means, but zMuffinMan has given up on trying to mislynch me it looks like!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

outside of the fact that there's probably more support for an ankamius lynch than an iraon lynch, i decided to consider the possibility im wrong - worst case scenario, if iraon is scum, he's got no excuse for being alive in lylo anyway and seeing as there's probably only two scum left (yes, this is a 14:3 setup in all likelihood), he's going to need a fair few excuses for every night phase he fails to die - but that can be dealt with at a later point in time if it comes to be

in the mean time, i figure ill go after people who i think are both scum independently and could be scum with iraon anyway. ankamius fits that bill and so does froot loop. i also think that if i am wrong about iraon, an ankamius-froot loop team isn't so far-fetched

the thing about this game right now is im pretty sure scum do not want to bus if they can help it - the day after a scum lynch when there's likely only two scum left and no really powerful town roles dead, they're not really in a position to do so unless they're really ballsy. which is why im looking at, for example, ankamius's 180 on froot loop (for no decent reason other than "it's a stale d1 read" even though his last words before voting cupcake suggested he still thought froot loop was very likely scum and the fact that froot loop wasn't voting cupcake shouldn't have made ankamius feel better about her) and thinking "this makes perfect sense if they're scum tbh"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:07 am

Post by iraonavp »

Look at zMuffinMan's posting, this quiet backing down is completely incongruent with his earlier sarcasm and fake confidence...

I bet he didn't think of that at all when voting Ankamius!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yes, i've just been questioning him about his froot loop read specifically by pure coincidence
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:25 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1152, iraonavp wrote:

This is a very scum-aligned post, like he expects to be read as town-aligned for accusing FROOTLOOP... Just sounds wrong.
it's like we're playing mafia with a fucking toddler
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 1150, Vedith wrote:
Can't we go over Froots and your scum read again?
I'm finding Froots pretty quiet.
yep. it's p scummy behavoir.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:32 am

Post by iraonavp »

Speaking of scum-aligned behavior, Untrod Tripod and zMuffinMan are perfectly synchronous...
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:51 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 1130, curiouskarmadog wrote:sell me on Ank being scum in regards to his voting of Kat yesterday (ie when he did it)
i'll give you my interpretation of what happened when he voted cupcake; i don't expect it to sell anyone, but it is how i am reading it - most of my dislike of his approach to the cupcake vote has to do with the language he used tbh

the first point is that stands out as a weak way to address the iraon v me situation; it's not a stance, there's no substance, it's just nothing. to me, this reads like scum who wants to look like they're giving an opinion on an event but without having to actually take a hard side one way or the other on the matter. i suppose you could interpret this as him town-reading iraon and scum-reading me if you squint, but that's not really what he's saying (and if it were what he was saying, i would have expected him to have some sort of hard opinion on me today, given my light resistance to the cupcake wagon yesterday - instead, we have nothing. in fact, the opposite; he's disappointed that i'm reading him incorrectly, which suggests a town read, i think?)

most of the reason i dislike 788/789 comes down to how he phrased these posts

i think 788 is him deciding whether he actually wants to bus. is it possible that town looked at the wagons happening and thought cupcake was the best wagon of them? sure. do i think town would have expressed it like he did in 788? no. the phrasing here (both "out of everyone" and "i guess") is most of the reason why i dislike this post, though it's not so easy to describe the nuances here and why i think it's more likely to come from scum than town outside of the fact that i think town are more likely to use firmer language (e.g. "if froot loop doesn't happen, i'd vote cupcake" or something like that)

then we have 789. i don't really like anything in this post. the way it's phrased and the content of the post just reads like scum who's decided they saw where the tides were turning (or at the very least, wanted to be on the good side of things if the tides did turn that way and if they didn't then oh well, he probably thought he'd created a decent negative interaction) and wanted to maximise how good they looked from it. again, could a town player think what he thinks in this post? certainly. but again, i don't think it would have been phrased in this way. i mean, in the first place, what does the iraon wagon have to do with it? why bring it up? if he thinks cupcake is scum, the iraon wagon shouldn't have much to do with it (unless he specifically took issue with cupcake's iraon vote, but that's not what he's saying here). which leads me back to the conclusion that it was done to maximise town credit (this makes the most sense if iraon is actually town, though. it's not an impossible move if iraon is scum for a number of reasons, but it makes more sense if he's town)

i realise this isn't some rock-solid case or anything; it is what it is, and what it is is just how i read these posts. in combination with a lot of other things i haven't liked about his play both prior to today and today, it's enough that i'm fine with his lynch
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:15 am

Post by SirCakez »

How does Froot Loop seem town?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1159, Untrod Tripod wrote:it's like we're playing mafia with a fucking toddler
Can you talk to me about Froots?
Without just pointing for people calling you scum, if we didn't lynch you today who would be better in your opinion, Froots or Ank?

What kind of information do you think either will give on a town flip (if they do, of course)?

It's fair to say that there's weak reasoning to your wagon. I'm voting you because more of gut and the way you are responding. I also feel that your possition on the wagon yesterday was weak and felt forced.
This could be said for others, but you seem to stand out.

Opinions of other players would be good too. :up:
I claim scum \o/
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:34 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1151, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1137, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1134, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1130, curiouskarmadog wrote:of the two leaders i am picking..

VOTE: Untrod Tripod

just cant shake the feeling this is scum

that being said, someone sell me on Ank being scum in regards to his voting of Kat yesterday (ie when he did it), I would listen. that goes to all of you currently on his wagon, sell me why Ank is scum he is at -2 (I think) now would be a great time to push "you man" as scum....
How come you are asking for a case on Ank but not on UT, given that you vote is based on "feelings you can't shake?"

You had similar feelings on me and I am not so your feelings are crap.
and lets be clear here DGB because you are getting a little flip floppy.

are my feelings crap?

or am I scum?
Dgb you seem to be picking and choosing the questions you want to answer all game. You seemed to over looked this one.
Oh you mean these aren't rhetorical questions???

Your feelings that I was scum yesterday I know to be crap therefore your vote today based on your crap feelings is scummy to me.

If you want me to stop flip flopping make your alignment more transparent.

What stupid busywork questions

Now answer mine

I was serious
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:38 am

MuffinZ is totes town BTW

and thanks for explaining so eloquently what I thought was wrong with Ankamius' posts.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:38 am

Maestro & CKD are just awful though

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1156, zMuffinMan wrote:ankamius's 180 on froot loop (for no decent reason other than "it's a stale d1 read" even though his last words before voting cupcake suggested he still thought froot loop was very likely scum and the fact that froot loop wasn't voting cupcake shouldn't have made ankamius feel better about her) and thinking "this makes perfect sense if they're scum tbh"
How is what I'm doing a 180? I never once said that Froot Loop was a townread.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

so what is froot loop then?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 1162, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 1130, curiouskarmadog wrote:sell me on Ank being scum in regards to his voting of Kat yesterday (ie when he did it)
i'll give you my interpretation of what happened when he voted cupcake; i don't expect it to sell anyone, but it is how i am reading it - most of my dislike of his approach to the cupcake vote has to do with the language he used tbh

the first point is that stands out as a weak way to address the iraon v me situation; it's not a stance, there's no substance, it's just nothing. to me, this reads like scum who wants to look like they're giving an opinion on an event but without having to actually take a hard side one way or the other on the matter. i suppose you could interpret this as him town-reading iraon and scum-reading me if you squint, but that's not really what he's saying (and if it were what he was saying, i would have expected him to have some sort of hard opinion on me today, given my light resistance to the cupcake wagon yesterday - instead, we have nothing. in fact, the opposite; he's disappointed that i'm reading him incorrectly, which suggests a town read, i think?)

most of the reason i dislike 788/789 comes down to how he phrased these posts

i think 788 is him deciding whether he actually wants to bus. is it possible that town looked at the wagons happening and thought cupcake was the best wagon of them? sure. do i think town would have expressed it like he did in 788? no. the phrasing here (both "out of everyone" and "i guess") is most of the reason why i dislike this post, though it's not so easy to describe the nuances here and why i think it's more likely to come from scum than town outside of the fact that i think town are more likely to use firmer language (e.g. "if froot loop doesn't happen, i'd vote cupcake" or something like that)

then we have 789. i don't really like anything in this post. the way it's phrased and the content of the post just reads like scum who's decided they saw where the tides were turning (or at the very least, wanted to be on the good side of things if the tides did turn that way and if they didn't then oh well, he probably thought he'd created a decent negative interaction) and wanted to maximise how good they looked from it. again, could a town player think what he thinks in this post? certainly. but again, i don't think it would have been phrased in this way. i mean, in the first place, what does the iraon wagon have to do with it? why bring it up? if he thinks cupcake is scum, the iraon wagon shouldn't have much to do with it (unless he specifically took issue with cupcake's iraon vote, but that's not what he's saying here). which leads me back to the conclusion that it was done to maximise town credit (this makes the most sense if iraon is actually town, though. it's not an impossible move if iraon is scum for a number of reasons, but it makes more sense if he's town)

i realise this isn't some rock-solid case or anything; it is what it is, and what it is is just how i read these posts. in combination with a lot of other things i haven't liked about his play both prior to today and today, it's enough that i'm fine with his lynch
That's a wrap, boys. UT + zMuffinMan is the scumteam.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Ankamius »

Either you're scum or you have a very skewed idea of what my meta is, in which case you really shouldn't be trying to read me based on it.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:55 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

you're the one who brought up meta, my read on you has nothing to do with meta
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 958, zMuffinMan wrote:ankamius is probably scum
but then maybe i'm just saying that because he's lynchbait

he's definitely not playing his standard "gut"-based game, at the very least, and his reactions don't feel natural
Then what's this?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

if you think that minor statement that i never once repeated is a primary factor in my read on you, then you're not paying attention. go ahead and show where in any of the points i've brought up about your play i mentioned meta

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”