Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2172, farside22 wrote:
In post 2170, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2166, farside22 wrote:
In post 2162, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2156, farside22 wrote:
In post 2145, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2143, farside22 wrote:Ftr I've been chatting in the joy ride with Sue cakez more and I don't see him as scum

Would lynch Shiro, rr, snarky, grapes (I know this is odd but it's tries hard and from what I remember of grapes he doesn't make bad pushes) and some player that I'm missing in my leaning scum category of random and dgb (yes dgb does bus as scum)
Wow...practically the only thing I agree with here is that DGB busses as scum.

Mystical Cakey townread come on.
You have your mystical read on rr due to a pt.
Bite me.
No. My read isn't mystical or opportunistic, nor is my scum pool at least 75% town. You're basically disagreeing to disagree at this point Farside and trying to make me like you. I justify my statements. I try to work for town unity. You reads suddenly did a 180. You used to be near lock step but now you change. This is a pride thing. Come on.
My reads change based on what I'm reading in the game titus.
I know that maybe hard to understand but I see things differently and don't just focus on one person and nothing else with the same reads over and over.
Only when I'm sure of my scum read will you see me tunell.
No. They are changing based on who lets you get away with nonsense.
Cakey has not done one useful thing in public. RR you can track his thought progression. He's town or arrogant scum who thinks he can capture me. There's no other interpretation.
Again, you don't understand my process and nor do you care to if you think my reads are static.
I have played the most games of anyone here on MS most likely. That means I have fuck ups.
The biggest downside to me is as I am only as good as the information I get. By calling me crazy and discrediting me, you make me fight for respect that naturally comes from being town.
Show where rr has stated progressive thoughts about players in this game.
When you justify your NC townread based on more than feels. Otherwise, I don't trust you to listen.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 2172, farside22 wrote:
In post 2170, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2166, farside22 wrote:
In post 2162, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2156, farside22 wrote:
In post 2145, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2143, farside22 wrote:Ftr I've been chatting in the joy ride with Sue cakez more and I don't see him as scum

Would lynch Shiro, rr, snarky, grapes (I know this is odd but it's tries hard and from what I remember of grapes he doesn't make bad pushes) and some player that I'm missing in my leaning scum category of random and dgb (yes dgb does bus as scum)
Wow...practically the only thing I agree with here is that DGB busses as scum.

Mystical Cakey townread come on.
You have your mystical read on rr due to a pt.
Bite me.
No. My read isn't mystical or opportunistic, nor is my scum pool at least 75% town. You're basically disagreeing to disagree at this point Farside and trying to make me like you. I justify my statements. I try to work for town unity. You reads suddenly did a 180. You used to be near lock step but now you change. This is a pride thing. Come on.
My reads change based on what I'm reading in the game titus.
I know that maybe hard to understand but I see things differently and don't just focus on one person and nothing else with the same reads over and over.
Only when I'm sure of my scum read will you see me tunell.
No. They are changing based on who lets you get away with nonsense.
Cakey has not done one useful thing in public. RR you can track his thought progression. He's town or arrogant scum who thinks he can capture me. There's no other interpretation.
Again, you don't understand my process and nor do you care to if you think my reads are static.
I have played the most games of anyone here on MS most likely. That means I have fuck ups.
The biggest downside to me is as I am only as good as the information I get. By calling me crazy and discrediting me, you make me fight for respect that naturally comes from being town.
Show where rr has stated progressive thoughts about players in this game.
I'm pretty sure you can't, but that's not what she said. She said you can track my thought progression, NOT that I've displayed a clear READS progression.

Two different things, semantics, blah blah. Also, DnD is finally over Titus! I'll be around for like, 2.5 hours at least if anyone wants me to respond thoroughly to anything, in the meanwhile I'll be ISO'ing SC and (maybe, since Titus tells me not to bother and I'd rather not deal with mafia when I could be resting so I can go out tonight) McMenno. That's the plan for now at least.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 2174, farside22 wrote:I mean with Shiro posting it comes off as goal posting and trying to make non-sensical reads and I have no clue how that comes off as toen
Goal posting?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2173, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2168, farside22 wrote:
In post 2167, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2163, farside22 wrote:
In post 2154, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2150, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2127, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2125, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2067, Yume wrote:Well, let's test that out

VOTE: SC
Fine. If NC is not happening, this might:

VOTE: Creature
Nc is the largest wagon and SC stands for SirCakez.
Yume deserted the NC wagon to vote SirCakez. That brought the NC wagon vote count down to 5, tied with RR. I decided I wanted to lynch Creature (or Shiro), and thus switched my vote to him. You then switched back to NC to bring it back to 5 votes on it.

I'm a bit annoyed by some players' behaviour right now. FB -for instance- is acting up and out of control, what with his announcement of being able to hand people a vig shot and picking some awful target (Shiro).

Right now, this is my lynch pool:

{
Seraphim, Klingoncelt,
} << Scum Lean
{
Not Chara,
} << Scum
{
Creature, Shiro,
} << Strong Scum

And I'm not seeing much support to lynch either of them. Even the NC wagon has been stalled for ages and I'm not too sure it will garner more than 8-9 votes at best. And then I have people asking me to explain my TOWN READ on them!!!!
You forgot I was voting NC at the time. Yet when you catch scum and are on the biggest wagon, stand firm unless game health depends on it or your read changes. I am thoroughly annoyed with the informal rule that the first wagon never goes through. Might as well stick a neon sign for scum. Midway not here, no need to bus.

I get you being annoyed with FB. Mastina and I are pretty much agreeing to disagree. Mastina's laid out their meta case I have been down. I am not 100% sure she's wrong either. I am just at 90-95% certain RR is town or trapped into bussing at this point. fB and Farside are calling names and insulting which doesn't work.

Mastina and I both want Cakey. Sheepy?
I called you crazy.
That's about the extent of my insults.
Well that and how you handled lylo as town in a game not too long ago.
I just think your tunneled and I really don't get the 3 thing.
He'll I just told Fb to give you a gun so I don't have this convoy day 2.
That's progress for me.
Really, you're still discrediting here.
It's not about ending the conversation. It's about being heard Farside. I feel like I am heard with Mastina, not you.
No I read you fine.
I just disagree with you.
Just because I don't kiss your ass doesn't make me unreasonable.
Your reads unchanging make you unreasonable
I don't like players who kiss my ass.
I like players who challenge my reasoning and engage.
Mastina and I have a clear difference in interpretation of what to do AND how to play this type of situation.
You, you are basically scumreading the people not kissing your ass. Snarky? He's in your pool for his push on you. Grapes, because he wants to lynch NC.

My reads change with new evidence. Some of my beliefs are static. I will explain them as many times as I have to. If there's a logical flaw, I am open to it.

You are basically not open to any theory from me, which is sad.
I'm not scum reading snarky for that and you know that.
As for grapes I explained that his push makes no sense coming from him.
He is not an aggressive player.
That is called META.

See at least I'm reading your post and saying it doesn't make sense.
You've clearly not read one of my post which is why I'm not working with you.
You keep ignoring most of what I posted
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2177, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2174, farside22 wrote:I mean with Shiro posting it comes off as goal posting and trying to make non-sensical reads and I have no clue how that comes off as toen
Goal posting?
Ill get to a computer tomorrow to explain better.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

No really I don't Farside. Your Snarky read has been there since he pushed you.
The argument you made on grapes is bop not meta. The argument grapes posted makes sense because it is correct and valid. You don't like it, so you search in your head for a reason not to. It's what you're doing here.

Look to work with people. I justified with information from the hood at major expense to our plans to justify my read on rr. You won't justify anything beyond confbias. You keep claiming I ignore you after I highlight there's nothing there but confirmation bias.

180 on reads that so closely match Mastina when we agree to lynch Cakey isn't natural. You should explain it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2180, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:No really I don't Farside. Your Snarky read has been there since he pushed you.
The argument you made on grapes is bop not meta. The argument grapes posted makes sense because it is correct and valid. You don't like it, so you search in your head for a reason not to. It's what you're doing here.

Look to work with people. I justified with information from the hood at major expense to our plans to justify my read on rr. You won't justify anything beyond confbias. You keep claiming I ignore you after I highlight there's nothing there but confirmation bias.

180 on reads that so closely match Mastina when we agree to lynch Cakey isn't natural. You should explain it.
You just like grapes post because he's following your read of nc.
Snarky read and read on was crap.
He's lurked since then.
You think that shot is town?
Fuck that shit.

Fire give me that gun after all.
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Obi-Wan Kenobi »

In post 799, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 797, Firebringer wrote:Snarky, vote RR.
Nah not interested atm
In post 803, SnarkySnowman wrote:RR is a mild townlean for me, I am more interested in voting / pressuring elsewhere.
In post 893, SnarkySnowman wrote:Yeah I'm not really keen on the Chara wagon atm
In post 921, SnarkySnowman wrote:Ignore KTS for now. It'll be clear what his alignment is after he's posted some. For now he'll probably just troll. Give it till ~Day 3 imo
In post 974, SnarkySnowman wrote:Especially after calling creature "perfect null" and then putting him not in the nullpile. (see )

I disagree with like... 90% of that. grapes / farside are like nullscum at least. Creature is a lot more town, xkyfu is pretty town, Obi is pretty town.

VOTE: SirCakez
In post 2130, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 2109, SnarkySnowman wrote:Well, now I'm like 35 pages behind wp guys
Not sure if anything has changed but I liked Creature as town last I read.
Explain to me how this is more of a scum lurker than Klingon or X, with quotes.

Snarky isn't lurking, just overwhelmed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2182, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 799, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 797, Firebringer wrote:Snarky, vote RR.
Nah not interested atm
In post 803, SnarkySnowman wrote:RR is a mild townlean for me, I am more interested in voting / pressuring elsewhere.
In post 893, SnarkySnowman wrote:Yeah I'm not really keen on the Chara wagon atm
In post 921, SnarkySnowman wrote:Ignore KTS for now. It'll be clear what his alignment is after he's posted some. For now he'll probably just troll. Give it till ~Day 3 imo
In post 974, SnarkySnowman wrote:Especially after calling creature "perfect null" and then putting him not in the nullpile. (see )

I disagree with like... 90% of that. grapes / farside are like nullscum at least. Creature is a lot more town, xkyfu is pretty town, Obi is pretty town.

VOTE: SirCakez
In post 2130, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 2109, SnarkySnowman wrote:Well, now I'm like 35 pages behind wp guys
Not sure if anything has changed but I liked Creature as town last I read.
Explain to me how this is more of a scum lurker than Klingon or X, with quotes.

Snarky isn't lurking, just overwhelmed.
He's following a wagon that just started on cakez with no reason explained.

Snarky is not a follower he is typically a silly goof who does as he pleases.

Almost50 mention x asked snarky about his reason there, which snarky continues to avoid responding to.
Klingoncelt well she is just null. I know I had a r3af on her but I keep forgetting about her.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2181, farside22 wrote:
In post 2180, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:No really I don't Farside. Your Snarky read has been there since he pushed you.

He's lurked since then.
Fuck that shit.

The urge to shoot Titus is strong.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I like people saying I am frustrating, goals accomplished
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2184, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2181, farside22 wrote:

He's lurked since then.
Fuck that shit.

The urge to shoot Titus is strong.
Well need to chat get to the PT for a bit.

@
cooldog
please check in with the joy ride pt
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am probably going to talk more in there [joy ride]
It's free from the crazy.
Show

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

tomorrow for sure
after a wank.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:08 pm

43: Generic questioning response to an early game mason claim from farside.
55: accuses McMenno of fishing...while quoting a post from grapes. Need to look at context, not sure what he's saying about McMenno.
64: Reiterates the fishing thing.
126: accuses McMenno of fencesitting for...not having a definite position on the mason pairs idea? Not sure. SC, explain why you were calling him a fencesitter here?
355: Wants to ally with Almost, *wanted* to ally with mastin. Question FB's (admittedly questionable) statement that mastin was both probtown *and* in his lynch pool.
441: McMenno and kraska are in SC's scum pool. Why was McMenno there SC? Because of the "fence-sitting" that doesn't even make sense to me? kraska's 438 is also sorta a weak reason to scumread someone, because it really isn't a reason. Elaborate.
599: reiterates that McMenno and kraska are scum, calls OWK scummy, asks kraska to explain his town read on McMenno, lists reads: Town: NC, mastin, grapes, farside. Scum: McMenno, kraska, OWK; unreadable: RR
604: An explanation for the McMenno scumread. He was "fishing", and had awkward reactions. Gonna go look at that fishing context thing now. Okay. Umm. in 47 McMenno asks Beeboy and Cakez for their flavor. That's umm. IDK, sorta the most blatant fishing type post anyone could ever make...like, so blatant it's OBVIOUSLY a joke. So, officially a shitty reason to scumread him. Noted. NC townreads are blatant newbtown? WTF does that even mean?
605: Questions mastin on the contradiction of believing the mason claims, while having SC and obi in her scumreads. Reasonable question.
607: Continues calling OWK, but clarifies that it's for the phrasing of their reach out to our slot for assistance, rather than because of the reach out itself.
610: Clarifis that NC is newbtown for, specificaly, apologizing over little things, analyzing game mechanics, and being very open about their reads.

Cutting this short here, got invited to something, but so far the SC/McMenno interaction focus is making sense now, and SC looks, well, terrible. All the reads are given for quite facile reasons, or even flawed reasons. The questions he asks are decent onesish, but...yeah. As of post 610, null-scum by play, but I don't see any outright *scummy* things he's done.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:09 pm

In post 2189, Reasonably Rational wrote:43: Generic questioning response to an early game mason claim from farside.
: accuses McMenno of fishing...while quoting a post from grapes. Need to look at context, not sure what he's saying about McMenno.
: Reiterates the fishing thing.
: accuses McMenno of fencesitting for...not having a definite position on the mason pairs idea? Not sure. SC, explain why you were calling him a fencesitter here?
: Wants to ally with Almost, *wanted* to ally with mastin. Question FB's (admittedly questionable) statement that mastin was both probtown *and* in his lynch pool.
: McMenno and kraska are in SC's scum pool. Why was McMenno there SC? Because of the "fence-sitting" that doesn't even make sense to me? kraska's is also sorta a weak reason to scumread someone, because it really isn't a reason. Elaborate.
: reiterates that McMenno and kraska are scum, calls OWK scummy, asks kraska to explain his town read on McMenno, lists reads: Town: NC, mastin, grapes, farside. Scum: McMenno, kraska, OWK; unreadable: RR
: An explanation for the McMenno scumread. He was "fishing", and had awkward reactions. Gonna go look at that fishing context thing now. Okay. Umm. in McMenno asks Beeboy and Cakez for their flavor. That's umm. IDK, sorta the most blatant fishing type post anyone could ever make...like, so blatant it's OBVIOUSLY a joke. So, officially a shitty reason to scumread him. Noted. NC townreads are blatant newbtown? WTF does that even mean?
: Questions mastin on the contradiction of believing the mason claims, while having SC and obi in her scumreads. Reasonable question.
: Continues calling OWK, but clarifies that it's for the phrasing of their reach out to our slot for assistance, rather than because of the reach out itself.
: Clarifis that NC is newbtown for, specificaly, apologizing over little things, analyzing game mechanics, and being very open about their reads.

Cutting this short here, got invited to something, but so far the SC/McMenno interaction focus is making sense now, and SC looks, well, terrible. All the reads are given for quite facile reasons, or even flawed reasons. The questions he asks are decent onesish, but...yeah. As of post 610, null-scum by play, but I don't see any outright *scummy* things he's done.

-Cerb
Forgot to link the posts.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:12 pm

In post 2190, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 2189, Reasonably Rational wrote:43: Generic questioning response to an early game mason claim from farside.
: accuses McMenno of fishing...while quoting a post from grapes. Need to look at context, not sure what he's saying about McMenno.
: Reiterates the fishing thing.
: accuses McMenno of fencesitting for...not having a definite position on the mason pairs idea? Not sure. SC, explain why you were calling him a fencesitter here?
: Wants to ally with Almost, *wanted* to ally with mastin. Question FB's (admittedly questionable) statement that mastin was both probtown *and* in his lynch pool.
: McMenno and kraska are in SC's scum pool. Why was McMenno there SC? Because of the "fence-sitting" that doesn't even make sense to me? kraska's is also sorta a weak reason to scumread someone, because it really isn't a reason. Elaborate.
: reiterates that McMenno and kraska are scum, calls OWK scummy, asks kraska to explain his town read on McMenno, lists reads: Town: NC, mastin, grapes, farside. Scum: McMenno, kraska, OWK; unreadable: RR
: An explanation for the McMenno scumread. He was "fishing", and had awkward reactions. Gonna go look at that fishing context thing now. Okay. Umm. in McMenno asks Beeboy and Cakez for their flavor. That's umm. IDK, sorta the most blatant fishing type post anyone could ever make...like, so blatant it's OBVIOUSLY a joke. So, officially a shitty reason to scumread him. Noted. NC townreads are blatant newbtown? WTF does that even mean?
: Questions mastin on the contradiction of believing the mason claims, while having SC and obi in her scumreads. Reasonable question.
: Continues calling OWK, but clarifies that it's for the phrasing of their reach out to our slot for assistance, rather than because of the reach out itself.
: Clarifis that NC is newbtown for, specificaly, apologizing over little things, analyzing game mechanics, and being very open about their reads.

-Cerb
Forgot to link the posts.

-Cerb
Lol, fuck, that's what I get for not finishing up my ISO read. This is me looking at SC's ISO, in case it wasn't clear to anyone.

-Cerb
Show

Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 1942, farside22 wrote:
In post 1925, Skybird wrote:Good morning everyone!

KC, I hope you stay.

If there's scum between Grapes and Not Chara, I think it's Not Chara. (Hence my vote.) I don't understand Cakez strong defense of it based on his current reasoning. Cakez is a scum lean for me.

Also, I need an ally for tonight. Anyone interested?
I see the opposite.

We should get together day 2 to discuss it more.
In post 1940, Shiro wrote:@Farside Why exactly are you seeing almost as town as fuck?
I see him in PT and we discuss things.
Why are you scum reading him?
I'm up for an alliance with you Farside.

Looking at the discussion surrounding SC, I see the points for him being scum. Can you (Farside) explain a bit more why you are seeing him as town from the PT chat?
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I'm super wiped out right now and there's like 10 pages I need to read
I'll catch up tomorrow morning, sorry
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Killthestory »

almost, Klingon, and someone else can be town.

Rest of you are scum.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Mastin is scum lol, no idea why they have all those town reads.

@people using meta, please stop meta is okay but it's really not convincing or good right now anyway.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2194, Killthestory wrote:almost, Klingon, and someone else can be town.

Rest of you are scum.
Klingon is not town, wtf you getting that from.
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2192, Skybird wrote:
In post 1942, farside22 wrote:
In post 1925, Skybird wrote:Good morning everyone!

KC, I hope you stay.

If there's scum between Grapes and Not Chara, I think it's Not Chara. (Hence my vote.) I don't understand Cakez strong defense of it based on his current reasoning. Cakez is a scum lean for me.

Also, I need an ally for tonight. Anyone interested?
I see the opposite.

We should get together day 2 to discuss it more.
In post 1940, Shiro wrote:@Farside Why exactly are you seeing almost as town as fuck?
I see him in PT and we discuss things.
Why are you scum reading him?
I'm up for an alliance with you Farside.

Looking at the discussion surrounding SC, I see the points for him being scum. Can you (Farside) explain a bit more why you are seeing him as town from the PT chat?
Which points are those?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Creature »

Almost50 would know how I play as scum.
Sigh
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

According to interviews, Garnet regularly plays tennis with Greg.
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”