Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Confirm
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Fox

omgus
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Moving on to more important matters, don't take me to l-1, you'd be lynching me.
Yes, I am hated.

That kills RVS I guess lol
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 32, Vedith wrote:
In post 26, Shadow_step wrote:you'd be lynching me.
Yes, I am hated.
Do you mean character wise?
I actually have little knowledge of the game, so if so this won't mean a lot to me.
Don't know if its related to my character or not, as I don't know anything about overwatch. It's a passive "ability".
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 57, Genji wrote:Hello all, I am going to be fairly active in this game.
Considering all thats going on here is RVS I will just throw out some random questions for you guys:

1) How do you think this game was balanced as far as numbers?
2) Do you have a negative utility to the town you want to claim now?
3) Do you believe theres a point to full claiming in this game if we are about to be lynched?
10-3/9-2-2/9-3-1(TP)/11-2(Scum have very powerful roles)

Done already

Should always claim
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 84, Tracer wrote:Oh by the way, no matter what happens in this game today, I am today's lynch.
We can form reads all we want, but we are lynching me today.
Remember that, folks.
Dafaq what..?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:39 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 93, springlullaby wrote:
In post 53, Tracer wrote:That's my line!
Ok, I have a question for you Tracer, did you create your account before or after receiving your role PM?
This post is so bad, it's paranoid scum trying to look busy.

VOTE: Spring
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 111, Tracer wrote:
In post 106, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 93, springlullaby wrote:
In post 53, Tracer wrote:That's my line!
Ok, I have a question for you Tracer, did you create your account before or after receiving your role PM?
This post is so bad, it's paranoid scum trying to look busy.

VOTE: Spring
Paranoid scum?
Paranoid that they'll be read as scum for not posting content, moving the game forward etc.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 152, DoctorPepper wrote:Uhm I havent been able to keep up because of work and playing actual overwatch, can someone fill me in?
Yes, the fact that you're scum.

VOTE: Pepper
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 226, The Engineer wrote:1) RQS is always scummy
Surely that is wifom, if it's a thing you expect scum to do, why would they do it?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:42 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Tracer today and Pepper tomorrow.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Pepper
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 416, The Engineer wrote:VOTE: Doctorpepper

I'm with turret here
Huh?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 415, Foxbird wrote:Wake's confusion about the lynch confuses me, too, but why are people reading it as scummy? I feel like I missed something important.

I'm also not sure if I 100% trust Tracer. Yeah, the deathproof thing happened, but she's done nothing except advocate for her own death all D1 and no scumhunting or detailed reads at all. Plus, I'm paranoid that she's just crumbing being a traitor to scum and the recruit has nothing to do with that ability. Either way, we cannot allow her to live to LyLo.

I agree that flavor reveal is bad. There've been hints that some characters share mechanical connections, so there might be Enablers etc. that we probably wanna keep secret. If someone has a flavor/ability that has positive outcome if outed, do so, but it's too early for everything else.
DoctorPepper wrote:Actually If there are 3 scum i wouldnt know who the third one is
Can we even be sure flavor indicates alignment? D.Va scum/traitor would make no sense lore-wise, yet it seems to be a thing.

Turret vote doesn't
have
to come from town. It's conveniently placed on D1's second largest wagon, so if we disregard flavor, it can come from either side.
Why would scum use that ability on day 2 itself if they had turret ? Why not save it for lylo enabling them a fairly easy hammer?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 415, Foxbird wrote:Wake's confusion about the lynch confuses me, too, but why are people reading it as scummy? I feel like I missed something important.

I'm also not sure if I 100% trust Tracer. Yeah, the deathproof thing happened, but she's done nothing except advocate for her own death all D1 and no scumhunting or detailed reads at all. Plus, I'm paranoid that she's just crumbing being a traitor to scum and the recruit has nothing to do with that ability. Either way, we cannot allow her to live to LyLo.

I agree that flavor reveal is bad. There've been hints that some characters share mechanical connections, so there might be Enablers etc. that we probably wanna keep secret. If someone has a flavor/ability that has positive outcome if outed, do so, but it's too early for everything else.
DoctorPepper wrote:Actually If there are 3 scum i wouldnt know who the third one is
Can we even be sure flavor indicates alignment? D.Va scum/traitor would make no sense lore-wise, yet it seems to be a thing.

Turret vote doesn't
have
to come from town. It's conveniently placed on D1's second largest wagon, so if we disregard flavor, it can come from either side.
Very good players also tend to be the target of town PRs, esp on night 1.
Killing someone like that is always risky.

DGB might have been onto something, gonna iso that slot tomorrow.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 447, Vedith wrote:
In post 444, Shadow_step wrote:Why would scum use that ability on day 2 itself if they had turret ? Why not save it for lylo enabling them a fairly easy hammer?
Who said it's a one use?
Nobody did, it is a probability.
Still, why expose the ability if it was a scum ability.
Gives town more info.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 486, Genji wrote:
In post 485, Genji wrote:I am also unsure of why Shadow_Step is a townread.
I went over ISO more found the answer to this question, so disregard it.

Anyways, it is notable that Shadow_Step pressence has been lacking in this game, but I believe he is active elsewhere. That means a few things of either 1) He doesn't feel any pressure so no need to comment on the game. or 2) He is not invested in this game.
Both possibilities, but I believe if we applied some pressure, of course being aware that L-1 might be hammered.

VOTE: Shadow_Step
I'm sure I haven't posted in any other game today(according to my time zone), so what the hell are you talking about?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 488, Genji wrote:I don't know why I didn't ask this before.

@Mod Say I am voting a person when I have a trait that makes it so my vote will not count towards their lynch, will my vote still show up on your VC as counting, even though it doesn't count?
You'll see it in the next VC itself, but I don't have such an ability.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 501, Genji wrote:
In post 491, Shadow_step wrote:I'm sure I haven't posted in any other game today(according to my time zone), so what the hell are you talking about?
I meant it in the general sense that your activity and efforts have not been here from my thoughts. I looked at your ISO and its devoid of a lot of scumhunting, and now you only come on here to defend your actions.

Its not good, what your thoughts on reads?
Pepper is my top scum read and JM very happy with that a lot being lynched.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Why hasn't Pepper been lynched yet?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Shadow_step »

This game needs a new life

VOTE: Peter
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 565, Foxbird wrote:
In post 562, Wake1 wrote:
Serra
Genji
Tracer
Foxbird
: Would you be open to a Vedith lynch and, if not, could you expand on why?

VOTE: Vedith
Let me do a quick ISO dive to refresh my memory.
In post 568, Foxbird wrote:Done with my quick ISO dive.

VOTE: Vedith

I'm up for this.
This was like six minutes, what exactly did you see in that time?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 611, Foxbird wrote:And you haven't answered this yet.
because I wanted to stir some shit up and get some reactions, problemo?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

DP is still my top scum read, but I'm having 2nd thoughts about their alignment.
Too scummy to be scum sort.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 623, Foxbird wrote:What's so controversial about a vote on Peter that it would "stir shit up"?
Cause he is town read by a certain amount of players iirc
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 152, DoctorPepper wrote:Uhm I havent been able to keep up because of work and playing actual overwatch, can someone fill me in?
In post 217, DoctorPepper wrote:Yes but what shadow did is exactly that, fake scum hunting.
In post 236, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 218, Randomnamechange wrote:That isn't what you said
VOTE: Doctor Pepper
L-2
Fill me in on why this was a good reason to put me at L-2

@Serrapaladin-why DP is scum ^^

DP's reaction to their wagon which has formed twice in 2 days now was a horrible omgus vote.
I don't expect scum to be this horrible...
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 630, serrapaladin wrote:Yeah, I suppose.

I think the level of activity is NAI, but it's true that what he did comment on wasn't great. A fair amount of OMGUS and discussion of the NK. Particularly, discrediting DGB as having given no info, when he was her biggest scumread, doesn't look great.

I could still see minimally engaged town only commenting on stuff relevant to them, but am pretty happy with that lynch.

@shadow: do you have any indication whether your hated modifier is permanent?
It doesn't say anything about being conditional, so I'm guessing it is perma.

I hope it doesn't apply in lylo :facepalm:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 651, vonflare wrote:Xkfyu replaces peter!
screw you man, you're scum. :lol:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Let's quicklynch XK :P
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 657, Foxbird wrote:Turret is someone's ability. We're not sure which side - could be both scum or town, DP was the biggest wagon D1 (we lynched someone else because of mechanical reasons). See it as some kinda doublevoter or something that can't be changed, I guess?
Seriously, every time someone says that the double voter ability is scum. It pinges my scumdar, a scum double voter, and a hated player(me), do you understand how broken that is?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 681, Xkfyu wrote:Well I'm done with my catch up, but I still don't see why Tracer is town.

I can think of a very plausible scenario in which she is scum. A town read goes to the first person that can tell me what that scenario is.
I think I know what you are thinking.

That Tracer gets converted to Mafia AFTER they get killed/lynch. Only she has been telling us exactly the opposite.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Shadow_step »

It can have any flavour name, normally that's called a vampire I think.
They start as town and when they get killed they become mafia.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #32) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 670, Genji wrote:
In post 669, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 657, Foxbird wrote:Turret is someone's ability. We're not sure which side - could be both scum or town, DP was the biggest wagon D1 (we lynched someone else because of mechanical reasons). See it as some kinda doublevoter or something that can't be changed, I guess?
Seriously, every time someone says that the double voter ability is scum. It pinges my scumdar, a scum double voter, and a hated player(me), do you understand how broken that is?
If the player can't move around the first vote on will, as in it starts at beginning of the day, it isn't as powerful as you may think.
Scum having 2 votes in lylo?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

It's all wifom and pointless fluff.
What good is going to come out of talking about it anyway?
Do you really want to lynch Tracer again to make sure she isn't a traitor ?

Pedit just as I was typing that lol
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'd like this
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 751, The Engineer wrote:But its not my turret :<
Why have you reffered to it as your own then? or implied that it is yours whatever.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 752, podoboq wrote:{Vedith, Shadow_Step, The Engineer} - A little bit scummy
reason for me being there?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

We are lynching fox today.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 792, serrapaladin wrote:I don't mind a DP lynch, as there hasn't been much besides the claim that has me thinking town.

I think I prefer shadow though, as his "DP is too scummy to be scum" is pretty bad (especially if DP is town). Also with tracer-town, which I'm pretty confident in, I could see a 3-man scumteam being weakened by one of them being hated.

VOTE: shadow
What is bad about it?
What is the scum motivation behind doing such a thing ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 795, Vedith wrote:
In post 793, Shadow_step wrote:What is bad about it?
What is the scum motivation behind doing such a thing ?
Serra is scum, it's okay we're lynching him tomorrow.
Let's lynch him today instead

VOTE: paladin
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 807, podoboq wrote:Fuck this. Not lynching DP

VOTE: shadowstep

Would rather this vote be on random, who has continued to get worse.
In post 797, Randomnamechange wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: DP
if 4his flips town do tracer tomorrow
Nice job announcing
L-1.
This is a god awful vote.
First you didn't explain why I was a scum lean for you then you vote me for no reason.

Deadline being close is a bs reason, we still have two days I think.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:55 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: podoboq

I'm torbjorn, the turret is me.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:00 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 814, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 813, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: podoboq

And why have you left it on DP all day?
I don't think I can change it. There is nothing about that in my role pm.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:02 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 817, DoctorPepper wrote:Hi, can anyone counterclaim ownership of the turret
Loooool
You really think I'd be that dumb as scum to do such a thing.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 819, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 818, Shadow_step wrote:

Why'd you put it there in the first place?
Because of day 1 and he was a scum read ??!!
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:08 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 819, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 818, Shadow_step wrote:

Why'd you put it there in the first place?
In post 816, DoctorPepper wrote:

So you accuse me of OMGUS and are now committing OMGUS :>
In post 815, Foxbird wrote:

Why do you call my vote awful for being out of the blue
And then vote podo who you haven't mentioned all day
Are you sure you can read correctly ?
I called HIS vote awful.

It's not OMGUS at all, why is he voting me when Random is his biggest scum read ?
It's completely opportunistic and wants to save random/ dp for future mislynches.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 826, podoboq wrote:
In post 823, Shadow_step wrote:It's completely opportunistic and wants to save random/ dp for future mislynches.
I want to lynch random now, but nobody else seems to be listening. If you're willing to vote obvscum with me, then let's fucking do it, but I saw you (apparently double-voting) on obvtown, so yeah, wasn't holding my breath any longer.

We have two days left. You've been a moderate scum read for a while now. I'm settling for you, because it looks like the alternative is lynching DoctorPepper, who is town.
I was voting paladin, wth ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Shadow_step »

DP should be vigged for the sanity of town.
Not worth wasting a lynch over.
I'd still prefer a paladin lynch.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

That's contradictory podo

If you're scum reading me for not doing "legit scum hunting", then why is it not the same case with DP, who has been worse in that regard.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:50 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: paladin
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 843, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 820, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 817, DoctorPepper wrote:Hi, can anyone counterclaim ownership of the turret
Loooool
You really think I'd be that dumb as scum to do such a thing.
Idk, apparently you thought I was too dumb as scum because I OMGUS'd you.
No.
I was already voting you before that.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 855, Xkfyu wrote:Ok fine.

UNVOTE: Tracer

VOTE: Shadow_Step

That's L-1.
Are you fucking daft ?

I'm hated and what part if my claim don't you believe.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

After going on about how Torbjorn has nothing to do with the mafia, flavouwise DP is still voting me.
Fox vote is complete nonsense and opportunistic but let's vote random instead :facepalm:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Not really reading random as scum tbh and I've stated reasons for this wagon earlier.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Shadow_step »

No
I'm conf town
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Fox, we need to lynch fox.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 865, Xkfyu wrote:Am I missing something?
Read your favourite pepper's post's about how my character can't be scum for starters.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #57) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:58 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 314, DoctorPepper wrote:So I'm assuming Torbjorn has a vote on me.
In post 327, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 316, podoboq wrote:
In post 312, vonflare wrote:DoctorPepper (1) - Turret
lolwut
Either Torbjorn or Symmetra. Im basing this on flavor, but in the game these are the only characters who have turrets who attack for you. Thus they could be double voting this way. In this case, I am assuming (by flavor) that the person voting me is town
In post 400, DoctorPepper wrote:Flavor. In the game, the turrets are made by Torbjorn and Symmetra, who have no connection to either the omnics or Blackwatch.

I wanna try something
VOTE: Wake
In post 451, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 438, podoboq wrote:
In post 400, DoctorPepper wrote:Flavor. In the game, the turrets are made by Torbjorn and Symmetra, who have no connection to either the omnics or Blackwatch.

I wanna try something
In post 405, Tracer wrote:

I wanna try something
Is
that
what you think?
Then I suggest a mass flavor claim.
In post 406, DoctorPepper wrote:^I'm sure Mafia have mod given flavor claims in
this case
. However,
this
is kinda undisputed to me, as I dont see how
this
makes sense flavorwise
I'm honestly confused by this progression. I feel like you guys are talking about something in the flavor I'm not familiar with. There are a lot of pronouns flying around, and I don't know what they're referring to.

DocPep, are you suggesting that Torb and Symmetra's alignment might be in question because of their flavor connections (or lack thereof) with Blackwatch and the Omnics? If so, could you explain this to me like I've never heard of these characters before?

I underlined and italicized the pronouns that I'm not sure I'm following.
Torbjorn and Symmetra have no connections to the bad guys in the flavor. Even if theg can fakeclaim, you cant fakeclaim them now that they actually used the ability. I think the turret is no qiestion, town

But he is still continuing to vote me.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #58) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 868, Xkfyu wrote:Ok, gladly. Where is it?
^^^^
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #59) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Shadow_step »

A hated scum really?
Also check #872
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #60) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Shadow_step »

What is random on currently ?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: randomidget

L-1
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Xk kill is weird.

VOTE: Serrapaladin
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:55 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: fox

I wanted to lynch this yesterday :facepalm:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:00 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

This all seems too familiar and similar, if you know what I'm talking about Vedith.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1052, Vedith wrote:No idea!
You better be town.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #66) » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

*tumbleweed*
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Shadow_step »

So are we lynching Fox or what.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1088, Tracer wrote:Well, Shadow hasn't claimed his flavor but he placed the turret so his flavorpool is very limited. And neither are mafia flavor.
I said I'm torbjorn(?)
My passive ability is hated which is called Cancer.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:43 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I have a town read on Wake because of Spring.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #70) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Shadow_step »

@Vedith NA result?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Genji

POE
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #72) » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I don't think Engineer is scum based on interactions with Foxbird, but then well.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: wake

L-1

I won't be surprised if wake is just missing the deadlines for sending the kill xD
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Shadow_step »

That too ^
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Let's increase the no. of posts for no rhyme or reason. :P
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Unless Paladin lied about his win con being compatible with town, this should be the game winning hammer.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

lmao
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Rach is online >.>
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

@mod can you update the OP?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

This game is turning into a joke. How the hell haven't we won yet.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1194, Vedith wrote:So I have a town on

Tracer
Shadow
Engineer
DrPepper

Serra day killed Mafia and I got neutral on.

So they have a GF or re director of some sort.
Who did you investigate last night?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Nobody hammer, let everyone react to this.
I want to lynch Paladin today as it is possible that his win con does not allow him to win with the town.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Can we get a replacement for DP?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1225, MariaR wrote:Hello friends will catch up later on today. ^_^
Oh dear

Welcome VOTE: Maria
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1232, MariaR wrote:er what?
Vedith is some kind of an investigative role and has an inno on you.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Shadow_step »

let's lynch someone
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Shadow_step »

UNVOTE:
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Vedith has an inno on everyone except paladin who claims to be TP who's win con is compatible with town.
But we still ain't winning so. We don't know what the hell to do.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I don't want to end up losing to TP. So I'd rather get this paladin Lynch out of the way.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm hated and if he lives to 3p lylo with me he can hammer.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I will hammer in half an hour.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Who's alt are you Maria ?
Don't tell me frozen angel
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I was pushing for a fox lynch on the day before we lynched her and I was suspicious of podoboq. I'm not scum.
And we don't autolose tomorrow if Maria flips town, why would that happen ? We will have Vedith, Shadow, paladin, engineer and tracer alive.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1352, Vedith wrote:@Shadow - Why turret Serra?
It's a night action, you had town cleared everyone else.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Told you guys it's Paladin.

VOTE: Paladin[/b]
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Paladin
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1417, MariaR wrote:DID I JUST LOSE WAIT WTF
No, we won. Wooohoo
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

Serra was an sk
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”