Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 626, Dunnstral wrote:I don't feel I'm getting the recognition I deserve here
I agree, we need to be on your case more than we are.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 626, Dunnstral wrote:I don't feel I'm getting the recognition I deserve here
Ditto
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Don't act like you're doing anything
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm trying.
@Aristo: what do you think of Dunnstral? You said ditto.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mimikyu
Mimikyu
Goon
Mimikyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Mimikyu »

In post 611, Aristophanes wrote:I mean, I know my presence is unusually low, but u swear it is due to IRL circumstances.

Mimikyu, when did we play before? I am drawing a blank.
Let's say we played before in a past life. FWIW I don't put much stock at all in meta, but it felt like it was worth mentioning.
mimikyu..
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:30 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 624, Aubrey wrote:You never did address that little question mark SS.
I wasn't sure what it meant lol

the two statements you quoted were not necessarily connected; the second question was more of a general "why are my reads so different from everyone else's?" and pertained to my solid reads and not my Zach/Dunn ones which are mostly gut.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 629, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Don't act like you're doing anything
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems as if you've also been doing your fair share of sheeping bandwagons like Gamma. When shit hit the fan with me, you tagged along without reason. I don't remember if you tagged along the Umlaut bandwagon, but I think you went quite and left your vote on Zach w/o solid reasoning. Later/recently you have quickly tagged along the Gamma and BTD bandwagons (which in my mind are rather easy bandwagons to tag along with) after other people mentioned their concerns regarding them. You haven't provided really any insight on other players except for me, if memory serves correctly. I think you also did that after a number of players voiced being okay with me. You have also yet to provide solid reasoning for your votes or actions, and basically ignored my arguments/questions against you a few days ago.

Other than irritate Zach, all you've done is sheep it seems. So, what have you really done that makes you better than Gamma?

--
In post 628, Aristophanes wrote:
Ditto
Are you still behind or have you caught up? You keep posting, and I don't know how up to date you are.

--

@MOD
Is Skold about to be replaced soon?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 633, Aubrey wrote:all you've done is sheep it seems.
Sounds like you should reread the game then, maybe less biased
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Sounds like the words from someone who can't defend themselves. Prove me wrong.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

When I pushed Zach, nobody else was pushing him (I certainly wasn't sheeping gamma, who wasn't actually doing anything)

When I pushed BTD6, nobody else had even pushed him. It wasn't "popular" like you said it was.

Saying I haven't provided insight means you need to reread the game for yourself or replace out honestly
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And saying "other people voted gamma first" as if that's a reason to not vote him?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 631, Mimikyu wrote:
In post 611, Aristophanes wrote:I mean, I know my presence is unusually low, but u swear it is due to IRL circumstances.

Mimikyu, when did we play before? I am drawing a blank.
Let's say we played before in a past life. FWIW I don't put much stock at all in meta, but it felt like it was worth mentioning.
This actually makes me feel better about you believe it or not.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 638, Aristophanes wrote:This actually makes me feel better about you believe it or not.
Paging Zach
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Aubrey »

: you vote Zach w/o a reason. The attack Zach train leaves the station here.
: Votes me, no reason given. Sheeping Blackstar.
: Meta crap on Zach. No explanation given to back it up, other than some made up number percentage.
: You dodge a simple question, and poke Zach with a stick, and defend against Umault's meta read against you.
From there you briefly add onto the Gamma debate after Meowmix and Zach have given him heat. It's not even a strong point. Just enough to get your nose into the debate. Reiterate your vote on Zach w/o reason.
Complains that the game hasn't progressed, but doesn't do anything to help its progression. A useless post.
Slight defense of your Gamma "sheep" post that Mimikyu questioned you on. Irregardless, you followed the general norm of the town with just enough to get into the conversation. It's close enough to sheeping. I don't get your JavaJoe town comment. The dude didn't do a damn thing all game.
You continue to poke Zach with a stick. This doesn't even sound like a real reason as much as some silly comment that fuels your supposed joy of toying with him every game you all play together.
I'm wrong here. You actually do have other town reads including me, Java, and Blackstar. No reason given however. I don't see how you can town read Java either. Again, what the hell has he done? I assume your joking. You continue to poke Zach with a stick. It's officially old now.
You vote Umlaut. No reason. Sheeping, Mimikyu and Blackstar.
You briefly explain Umlaut vote by saying you were irked by his previous post. Don't go into any other detail. Seems like another dodge since you choose not to elaborate and shift gears to Meowmix. No reason given.
Holy hell folks, he actually thinks Zach maybe town?!?! No reason given. You vote Aristophanes. No reason given.
Immediate shift to and vote BTD after he becomes active. I'm wrong here, you were the first to act. My apologies. However, you only vote him because he suddenly became active. You then post in post that he's usually lynch bait so your just going to assume he's scum this game. Solid reasoning detective. :roll:
you just say what BTD did was scummy and leave it at that. Never explaining why or even WHAT he did to be scummy.
Like seriously. Just saying "ping" doesn't mean anything. This is just another stick jab at Zach.
You attack SS saying he's white knighting BTD, and follow it up with yet another jab at Zach. I don't see this at all, because SS brings up valid points. What I see is you attacking someone who is bringing up valid points in BTD's favor while you want to keep BTD in the fire.
You brush off my reasoning in favor of Zach being a possible town member, and the likelihood of Zach/Gamma not being a scum duo. From there you go back into thinking Zach and BTD being scum. WOW first Zach maybe town and now all of a sudden he's mafia. That ping explained so much! not.
You react to Gamma taking notice that you forgot that this is multi ball based on you bussing comment. From there you give some flimsy remark regarding Zach not pushing you as hard as you think he should. Seems to me he is tired of your little game, and just chooses to ignore it altogether since this isn't the first time you've done it to him. He says it flat out to. I don't see this as alignment decisive. I think you say this to simply justify your tunneling on him.
+ I push you further to explain your thoughts regarding scum Zach defending town Gamma based on your reads. You throw out a possibility that I argue is unlikely. You leave it at that and don't really address it.

From there, and up until the present, I go into my initial argument against you in which you have basically side stepped me every time without giving answers or a defense for yourself minus . 636 isn't much of a defense either regarding my arguments that I have against you previous to post . Yes you said Blackstar, Java, and I are town reads. Yes, you were the first to go against BTD. My bad. I've noted those above. Irregardless, you're still jumping all over the place without much reason at all. I don't see the town benefit in doing what you're doing. You never really addressed posts , , , or as I mentioned above. Instead you just basically shrug your shoulders at me, don't answer for anything asked/accused of, and try and tie me to BTD simply because I'm questioning you. Just like what you did to SS when he brought up valid points in favor of BTD. This act of tying to tie someone to BTD is also worrisome.

Your whole play has me thrown, and I don't understand it. I sure don't see it as strong town play right now.
In post 636, Dunnstral wrote:When I pushed Zach, nobody else was pushing him
Your case on him looks like a joke. Especially if you have done this before with him in previous games.
In post 636, Dunnstral wrote: Saying I haven't provided insight means you need to reread the game for yourself or replace out honestly
Now look at all those points in which you don't provide hardly any reason for your actions. If you do provide "insight" it's barely anything substantial.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

1. Context is important, and you've specifically omitted it to attack me
2. Just because I vote someone that somebody else is voting, doesn't mean I'm sheeping them
3. Why are you trying to focus on me and Zach again? Do you have a compelling reason to be hard defending BTD6 and Gamma? Even if you say you're not, you absolutely without a doubt are. Saying you think I'm scum isn't a reason. It's multiball.

I'm brushing you off because you're making stuff up, and your tunnel on me is worse than the one you've accused me of

Making a big list doesn't make you right. Calling me out for sheeping on post 28 is silly. Saying I voted without a reason in post 22 is silly.
125, so what if it's meta? Seriously: so what?
242: And? So what? What part of this is scummy?
243: Fair enough I guess. Though it's not like I did that on purpose, if that's what it looks like whatever. You'll have noticed I had very minimal activity near the start of the game
244: I'm not wrong, though
314: You say I'm defending my sheeping? You literally didn't call me out for "sheeping gamma" in this very list! It literally did not happen and the fact you're calling me out for this is disgusting play at best
315: Personal attack (?) that doesn't seem to have bearing on my alignment
317: Except I'm not joking. I townread Java. He had like 3 posts, but I townread him. I don't have much of an explanation it's mostly gut with a bit of meta which I know you like.
318: Voting someone does not mean I'm sheeping. There is nothing to indicate I am sheeping (I'm not, and I don't look at the vote counts when I move votes around)
361: Guess what: I move my vote around a lot, and that doesn't mean I'm scum
431: Aristophanes was being weird. He's STILL being weird and I noticed he's not giving a read on me or otherwise talking to me
433: "you only vote him because he suddenly became active" OK? How about I voted him because when he started playing I noticed that he's off from the 2 games I've seen him town in, enough so that he warranted a vote, and still does.
467: It's his tone. He's usually defensive in general but he seems different this time. Again, not much to work with but I pretty strongly believe he's scum (Hint: moreso than I'd think Zach scum, for sure, even though I've talkd about Zach more. Zach is hard to read)
468: You're right, it was a jab at Zach. Again, so what
469: I called it for what it was. If I thought S_S was scum I'd be pushing him, I don't particularly think he's scum
472: The ping had nothing to do with it. Zach is hard to read, and I changed my mind (it was notably a very different day from when I said he was townish) For the record, I'm now back to thinking he's towning, or at least nulltown
474: Don't understand the first part, Second part not sure how it's flimsy or what than entails but ok. Reads like an attack o my character rather than alignment information
478/479: I don't care what you regard the possibility as: Looks pretty clear and viable to me, not sure what makes it unlikely There's nothing for me to respond to, because quite frankly I don't care what you "imagine" scum to be doing
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:59 am

Post by BlackStar »

I don't see why you guys scum read Dunnstral
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 630, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm trying.
@Aristo: what do you think of Dunnstral? You said ditto.
I did.

I see nothing wrong with them here.

I also was pretty obvtown early game and feel like everyone forgot that when I fell off the face of the earth.
- Jingle
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:25 am

Why was your early game obvtown?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 644, Something_Smart wrote:Why was your early game obvtown?
It was my town game to a T.

I was active, pushed things I believed, was analytical without being distracting, and lighthearted while being serious about scumhunting.

If I hadn't gotten busy with school, I'd have continued that.
- Jingle
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wow you are being really dumb dude
Flaunting it in our faces makes you look scummy.
<Embrace The Void>

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:43 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 646, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow you are being really dumb dude
Which is exactly why scum wouldn't do it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay...
<Embrace The Void>

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:55 am

In post 646, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wow you are being really dumb dude
I hate this post so much.

Return to “Completed Open Games”