Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Tiger moth »

Basically SAJ is making up scumreads instead of just writing about them.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

Editted due to referring to a different game
Last edited by Randomnamechange on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:38 pm

Negate the previous post, i was reviewing a different game and clicked on this games tab and mixed the two up. Im an idiot!

@Mod: Please delete the previous post as it seems i have bo option to, it holds info for a different game.

Also, i am sorry but considering i messed up greatly and i am lost in this game anyways, i would like to request a replacement.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

wow
Not opposing a SAJ lynch atm
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 728, Gamma Emerald wrote:wow
Why now?

Do you think his replace out is strategic?
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by alban »

Part 2

Charl
, You bend over backwards to appear scummy. At the same time, I can't imagine why a scum will make such random comments. I mean there doesn't even look like a semblance of a plan when you drop bomb after bomb. There are players like Creature who drop very short and very random posts, but there seems to be some hidden agenda behind those posts and players. In your posts, I
don't see a plan
. 400 posts in the game, you come and declare Gamma as hydra (were you even talking about him or did you mean Fountain?). Your posts sound weird but also absentminded. This is exactly how I remember your play from earlier games. I am
nullreading you

--

Creature
, you are second only to Gamma and Mini in number of posts (staggering 72!), but you have contributed nothing to the game.
Can you summarise your reads on everyone?
Please take as many words as you possibly can. It's one thing to be succinct, another to be of no use. Your posts, reads, are not helping. It is possible you are doing this deliberately. My lack of a better read on you makes me wary of you. If you don't make yourself useful, and if i don't have a clear suspect by the deadline, I will be happy to vote for you. You are
scumleaning

--

Fountain/Twisz, Mini
, you both appear
town

--

Gamma
, I think you are a kind of a player who is unable to make up his mind and stick to his opinions. You throw your nets in whichever direction the current is flowing. Also, like Bang, you
don't do follow-up
of your own posts because you are too caught up in what's the latest bothersome thing in the game. There are so many bothersome things constantly happening that you aren't taking your own reads to conclusion. Moreover you change your votes and reads every so often. I am assuming you do that to pressurise people into talking. Do that again and again and people will stop caring. Coz they know about how easily you will flit to the next suspicious activity. This was exactly what I also felt about you in the previous game, and this is what I think is your style. Nothing wrong with that. Just not very helpful. Also, I think you are quite caught up in immediate replying, posting and analysing to whatever catches your eye, that you do not have enough inclination for a broader analysis of the game and of the players. Maybe try to do that.

On the plus side, I think that you are
townhunting
as much as you are scumhunting, which is great. You are constantly voicing your opinion. You have interacted with
almost every player
in the game and have analysed them. Now will be a good time to put forth your
overarching analysis
on everyone. I am
townreading you
UNVOTE:

--

Summary of part 1 and 2:

Scum
: Spade, Creature
Null
: Charl
Town
: Bang, Twisz, Mini, Gamma
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by TwiszTed »

Willing to vote Spade_Ace after those reads.

VOTE: Spade_Ace
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 729, TwiszTed wrote:
Why now?

His confusion and lack of solid reads feels scummy
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by alban »

In post 727, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Negate the previous post, i was reviewing a different game and clicked on this games tab and mixed the two up. Im an idiot!

@Mod: Please delete the previous post as it seems i have bo option to, it holds info for a different game.

Also, i am sorry but considering i messed up greatly and i am lost in this game anyways, i would like to request a replacement.
Please consider staying. Liked your posts. There's no need to think of yourself as an idiot for one misplaced post. You are not alone in feeling lost. 1st day is always the longest and the most difficult. But we are catching momentum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@alban I'm working on reading my other games rn but I'll consider forming a set of scumreads based on my other reads, as I feel I have not been trying to parse which ones don't mesh.
<Embrace The Void>

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 697, Gamma Emerald wrote:That's a direct contradiction
If this were Ace Attorney you'd be done for.
No, usually on Day 1 I get them all wrong.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by alban »

Spoiler:
In post 727, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Negate the previous post, i was reviewing a different game and clicked on this games tab and mixed the two up. Im an idiot!

In post 729, TwiszTed wrote:
Why now?

In post 732, Gamma Emerald wrote: His confusion and lack of solid reads feels scummy

Even if he is confused and lacks solid reads - which I don't agree with - a scum would rather lurk. There's no wagon on him. He was doing fine. There's no reason for scum!Secret to leave. I see a genuine botheration on his part for feeling that he hasn't contributed enough to the game or maybe wrongly to the game by cross-posting, which is more likely to be a towntell.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 730, alban wrote:
Part 2

Charl
, You bend over backwards to appear scummy. At the same time, I can't imagine why a scum will make such random comments. I mean there doesn't even look like a semblance of a plan when you drop bomb after bomb. There are players like Creature who drop very short and very random posts, but there seems to be some hidden agenda behind those posts and players. In your posts, I
don't see a plan
. 400 posts in the game, you come and declare Gamma as hydra (were you even talking about him or did you mean Fountain?). Your posts sound weird but also absentminded. This is exactly how I remember your play from earlier games. I am
nullreading you

--

Creature
, you are second only to Gamma and Mini in number of posts (staggering 72!), but you have contributed nothing to the game.
Can you summarise your reads on everyone?
Please take as many words as you possibly can. It's one thing to be succinct, another to be of no use. Your posts, reads, are not helping. It is possible you are doing this deliberately. My lack of a better read on you makes me wary of you. If you don't make yourself useful, and if i don't have a clear suspect by the deadline, I will be happy to vote for you. You are
scumleaning

--

Fountain/Twisz, Mini
, you both appear
town

--

Gamma
, I think you are a kind of a player who is unable to make up his mind and stick to his opinions. You throw your nets in whichever direction the current is flowing. Also, like Bang, you
don't do follow-up
of your own posts because you are too caught up in what's the latest bothersome thing in the game. There are so many bothersome things constantly happening that you aren't taking your own reads to conclusion. Moreover you change your votes and reads every so often. I am assuming you do that to pressurise people into talking. Do that again and again and people will stop caring. Coz they know about how easily you will flit to the next suspicious activity. This was exactly what I also felt about you in the previous game, and this is what I think is your style. Nothing wrong with that. Just not very helpful. Also, I think you are quite caught up in immediate replying, posting and analysing to whatever catches your eye, that you do not have enough inclination for a broader analysis of the game and of the players. Maybe try to do that.

On the plus side, I think that you are
townhunting
as much as you are scumhunting, which is great. You are constantly voicing your opinion. You have interacted with
almost every player
in the game and have analysed them. Now will be a good time to put forth your
overarching analysis
on everyone. I am
townreading you
UNVOTE:

--

Summary of part 1 and 2:

Scum
: Spade, Creature
Null
: Charl
Town
: Bang, Twisz, Mini, Gamma
:igmeou: Such a tiny read for Twist and Mini!
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by alban »

Spade, Bang, please post.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by alban »

Lane, Tiger, you too.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:21 pm

I guess i will stay, i messaged the mod and told him i will stay. I am newer and a little scatter-brained. I apologize for the whole mess.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I thought I would find some clarity on certain pairings but I've just strengthened individual reads.
Preflip associatives are lame anyways.
Reads later
<Embrace The Void>

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:47 pm

How am i making up scum reads? I looked at posts, posted my thoughts based on the information, and made a read list based on my opinions. That is literally the process on making a read. I scum read Spade and i posted my thoughts on that earlier on in this game. I know i may have had crappy reads and horrible posts at game start but i have improved, i am learning how the site works and how things are run ingame. My earlier posts concerning MDS were horrible, hence the reason i backed off when she defended herself elegantly and solidly.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 723, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I have, for some reason, become completely lost in this game. I cant seem to get a read on anyone outside of Space and MDS. I will have to ISO myself and figure out where i stand on people.
This is the post that pings me.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My strongestscumreads are, by strength:
Creature
Alban
Charloux
Reads based on these scumreads:
Twist is lock town due to Creature's push
Spade scummy based on Alban's story change
Lane possible Charloux buddyMy scumreads are by strength:
Creature
Alban
Charloux
Reads based on these:
Lane possible Charloux buddy
Independent town reads (for now):
Klingon: like some of his logic
SAJ: that consideration of replacing out due to a game slip seems towny, in response to TT it does not seem strategic, because only tiger moth was pressuring him at that point.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

My scumreads are by strength:
Creature
Alban
Charloux
Reads based on these:
Lane possible Charloux buddy
Independent town reads (for now):
Klingon: like some of his logic
SAJ: that consideration of replacing out due to a game slip seems towny, in response to TT it does not seem strategic, because only tiger moth was pressuring him at that point.
Fixed this
<Embrace The Void>

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:26 pm

In post 724, Tiger moth wrote:
Review of SAJ

- Worth coming back to if SAJ flips scum, but not scummy in itself.
That vote was RVS, already addressed that as a joke vote

- Reaching. He's comparing 2 different types of post ( and ) and calling it scummy because they weren't treated the same.
Already said this was a misread on my part and was really horribly put together.

- How is asking how strong a read is rolefishing? What's scummy about trying to work out someone's alignment? It's actually the opposite.
It was my attempt to grill MDS which was horrible as i said above

- Was way ott in backing down from his vote on MDS.
This was when i realized that MDS defended herself well and i backed off as people do. I might have been a bit eccentric about it.

- Discounts bang's reason for scumreading him, saying he didn't have one and calls it ridiculous without even asking for the reason first.
Because it was ridiculous that he scum read me without any explanation and i dont think i ever got one.

- Says that FoD couldn't handle any pressure and cracked.
What does this have to do with anything. In my opinion he had pressure on him and backed off by replacing out. This doesnt scum or town confirm me.

- Votes Gamma for what he might do, not what he'd already done. Says he's been sceptical of him all game but there's nothing in his posts to back this up. So it's effectively a blank vote, like the one he objected to bang making earlier.
It was not a blank vote. Just because i didnt post about it doesnt mean i didnt habe suspicions about. I voted him for what he did in the posts i mentioned in 444 and not what he might do.

- He ditches the Gamma vote as that's not going anywhere now, but doesn't know whether to push MDS or Spade.
Its true, i didnt know which way i should go but eventually i sided with going after Spade. Whats the point of posting about 533?

The next few posts are him getting defensive when TT looks at him.

- His comment on Spade's is reachy again. What does "but doesn't continue on making it seem like that was good enough to pass." even mean? He says that Spade doesn't even try to elaborate on why his actions were not scummy, but it's up to SAJ to prove they are if he thinks they are, not the other way around. He describes Spade's as "just one big attack with erratic behaviour, a small blow up in my opinion. Very scummy to me.", which is not at all what I saw in it. Same with . Telling someone to replace out is bad.
Clarification: he just states that he shouldn't be guilty by association. He doesnt go on explaining why he shouldnt be "guilty by association" which makes it seem like he thought that his comment was good enough to pass as an explanation to why he isnt scum.
By the way, when questioned on a subject, it is up to Spade to defend himself and explain how he is not scummy, all he said was "its my thoughts on FoD" and "im not guilty by association". He never actually explained anything in that post. As far as 552 goes, all he did was tell MDS that it wasnt her business and he sounded extremely erratic to me. Not to mention his second point in that post seemed like a defenseive attack toward MDS and very scummy to me. I made a comment containing my opinions on Spade and 552, you said you didnt see wha i saw, we simply have different opinions on 552. Do you want a cookie?
As for my comment on 669, i wasnt telling him to replace out. I said IF he feels he has lost interest or ambition for the game, maybe he should think about replacing out as it allows someone to replace him that might have better interest in the game. If you are playing basketball and your head isnt into the game, you sub out for a sideline player or you find a way to have renewed vigor for the game.
My comments and replys are in green above.
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 744, Gamma Emerald wrote:Spade scummy based on Alban's story change
Spade is scummy based on your scumread calling them scum?

Wat?
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 746, Secret Agent Jin wrote:My comments and replys are in green above.
Consider them ignored.

I'll vote you before I read your inline commentary.
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:33 pm

Tiger said telling someone to replace out is bad, which i explained that i didnt mean it that way. In my explaination i said your head needs to be in the game, if not you should think whether or not to replace out. My head was not in the game so i requested a replacement. I took it back and stayed in because i realized that i didnt give it much thought and replaced out because of my mistake when in actuality i should have apologized for the cross post and tried harder at the current game. I just did that and i found new resilience.

Return to “Completed Open Games”