KuroiXHF (0):
Vedith (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, ɀefiend, RachMarie, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, JaeReed, Deimos27

With 14 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2016-12-28 23:00:00)
only vote since here is zefiend on RM so it looks like:

Votecount

RachMarie (4): The DEO, Creature, drealmerz7, ɀefiend
Creature (1): KuroiXHF
LycanFire (1): Vedith
The DEO (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Vedith (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, RachMarie, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, JaeReed, Deimos27

when my vote was on RM there were 4 votes on her - and look at ALL THE PLAYERS NOT VOTING - if they're not voting RM at this point, they're not going to, imo - to me were' essentially still in D1 with a flip and wagon to analyze and we should just BE THERE ALREADY (on the RM lynch)

yes, it confirms even more that she is scum to me that not more are voting her at this point, obviously scumbuddies just not going there, because HARDLY NO ONE ELSE IS EITHER, you talking about buddies busing seems silly

and if you want to know why VCA is useful pre-flip, use the idea that RM is def. scum, and then analyze:

Postie, RachMarie, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, JaeReed, Deimos27, Vedith, KuroiXHF

that is the scumpool of RM scumbuddies (which will be even more solidified if we reach RM lynch to get confirmation that she's scum), no buddies would be on her at this point imo because there's just barely any steam to it, any vote on her adds a little steam, TOWNIES must vote for her first

I see what you mean that my unvoting is deterring from the progress of that, and so that is why I say consider my vote on RM, but, I do suppose those are just words and I will concede perhaps the best move is to just stay on / lynch RM - so okay my vote goes back there

UNVOTE: Creature
VOTE: RachMarie

I still want Yu (all) to talk to me about my The Sun theory though - obviuosly if it is true we still want to lynch RM first and then creature, I wouldn't have allowed it to progress otherwise if that was the thoughts we came to as a group
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

IMO the person with the leading wagon should definitely be voting

so scummy not to be!
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:01 am

Post by JaeReed »

VOTE: RachMarie here, have my support in numbers. I wanted to wait til I caught up fully but I'm actually pretty confident in this. Her vote on S_S/KTS was awful and read of someone trying to reach for a reason to get on the leading wagon. By far the worst vote on his wagon in my read up, the least righteous. The vote on Postie earlier reeked as well.

I don't think Creature is scum by play and also by your own analysis there. If you think RachMarie is scum you can't think Creature is scum because you don't believe scum would be bussing this early. I don't think Creature is scum by play or by associates with RM if you wanna go into pre-flips.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I need to be more awake

obviously you're right

I wasn't even looking at the list with creature on it when I said that

okay, sooo, what do you make of The Sun then, and no Night, any correlation? any theory on lack of Night if there is no correlation?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

seems awfully unbalanced if there is no Night because of The Sun if scum can't perform Day-kills

and if scum can perform Day-kills, where is D1s?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:07 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

just trying to piece it together

I like weird whacked setups with unusualness to them very very much (the creativity, the mind-paths that open), so if I go too far, let me know

but I think this is a healthy pursuit atm (as long as it's not distracting from ppl VOTING RM)
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:14 am

Post by JaeReed »

I have no idea and I don't really care to be honest. If you're right and it's Creature keeping day alive then it's good for us because we can just keep lynching the scummiest person and move on without losing the more townread types.

If it's Creature and he's scum then we'll eventually get to him. If it's Creature and he's town then scum likely have a dayvig (or town does and RC expects them to cock it up, which is quite likely given how shit towns have been playing lately).

If it's not Creature then I have a theory that we'll go into night after this lynch, given Lycan said something about Double Day in his first post. I dunno though.

I don't really think it matters much. It's both a benefit and a curse depending on roles and stuff. I feel like discussing it too much might give scum more information as to our potential night actions and I just really don't think it matters because I prefer winning or losing through scumhunting than mechanical clears/guilties anyway.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:16 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

thanks for that

okay
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:45 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In Memory

Votecount 2.42:

RachMarie (5): The DEO, Creature, ɀefiend, drealmerz7, JaeReed
The DEO (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Vedith (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, RachMarie, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, Deimos27

2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1025, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 984, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In Memory

Votecount 2.40:

RachMarie (3): The DEO, Creature, drealmerz7
The DEO (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Vedith (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, ɀefiend, RachMarie, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, JaeReed, Deimos27

only vote since here is zefiend on RM so it looks like:

Votecount

RachMarie (4): The DEO, Creature, drealmerz7, ɀefiend
The DEO (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
drealmersz7 (0):
KuroiXHF (0):
Vedith (0):
Postie (0):
Creeps20 (0):
JaeReed (0):
ɀefiend (0):
Klingoncelt (0):
Deimos27 (0):

Not Voting: Postie, RachMarie, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, JaeReed, Deimos27

when my vote was on RM there were 4 votes on her - and look at ALL THE PLAYERS NOT VOTING - if they're not voting RM at this point, they're not going to, imo - to me were' essentially still in D1 with a flip and wagon to analyze and we should just BE THERE ALREADY (on the RM lynch)

yes, it confirms even more that she is scum to me that not more are voting her at this point, obviously scumbuddies just not going there, because HARDLY NO ONE ELSE IS EITHER, you talking about buddies busing seems silly

and if you want to know why VCA is useful pre-flip, use the idea that RM is def. scum, and then analyze:

Postie, RachMarie, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald, JaeReed, Deimos27, Vedith, KuroiXHF

that is the scumpool of RM scumbuddies (which will be even more solidified if we reach RM lynch to get confirmation that she's scum), no buddies would be on her at this point imo because there's just barely any steam to it, any vote on her adds a little steam, TOWNIES must vote for her first

I see what you mean that my unvoting is deterring from the progress of that, and so that is why I say consider my vote on RM, but, I do suppose those are just words and I will concede perhaps the best move is to just stay on / lynch RM - so okay my vote goes back there

UNVOTE: Creature

I still want Yu (all) to talk to me about my The Sun theory though - obviuosly if it is true we still want to lynch RM first and then creature, I wouldn't have allowed it to progress otherwise if that was the thoughts we came to as a group
I'd be voting if I weren't voteless today
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:15 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

OK. I have to catch up today.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Prod received. The following will be my catch up on d1 alongside some analysis and VCA (which I plan to become more complete as the days progress. So far there is little information).
Note that I have not yet completed reading d2 either.
I will be cutting this post in half in order to increase readability and ease of replying.

Votecount 1.06:

Original SS wagon. Arguably RVS.

Shadow_Step
(6): The DEO, Creature, Creeps20, drealmerz7, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2): Clemency, Shadow_Step,
The DEO (1): KuroiXHF
Creature (1): RachMarie

Votecount 1.11:

RM enters voting with an accusation on Postie for WK'ing SS.

Shadow_Step
(5): The DEO, Creature, Creeps20, drealmerz7, Klingoncelt
Postie (3): Gamma Emerald, RachMarie
Gamma Emerald (2): Clemency,
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (2): Vedith, Shadow_Step
In post 275, RachMarie wrote: In my experiences, the person being Wked is not always scum, but the person doing it usually IS, that is why I am voting for Postie.

That is definitely not saying that I think SS is town. Still have not pegged him yet.
Hmm...

Votecount 1.15:

Wagon cools off completely

Shadow_Step
(4): The DEO, Creature, Creeps20, drealmerz7
RachMarie (3): KuroiXHF, Gamma Emerald
Deimos27

Postie (1): RachMarie
Vedith (1): LycanFire

Spoiler: Creeps Reread
In post 364, Creeps20 wrote:
Votecount 1.15:

Shadow_Step: High scumread. Like I have said before I hate policy lynching complete and utterly
RachMarie : Null
Gamma Emerald : Slight scum read. Can't remember why but I do have a slight scum read on them.
drealmersz7 : Null.
Postie (1): Slight town (Not much though)
Vedith (1): I think he posted once. Not much here
The DEO (0): Null
Creature (0): Slight scumread for the 'sunburn' shenanigans and overall inactiveness
Clemency (0): I don't think he has posted. Or I missed him
ɀefiend (0): See clemency
Klingoncelt (0): See clemency
Deimos27 (0): Null
LycanFire (0): Very slight scum. I feel like the ridicoulous role thing he did might be a silent nod to memory loss probably to compensate for later 'memory losses'
Creeps20 (0): Me!
KuroiXHF (0): slight town.

With 15 alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The day will end in (expired on 2016-12-18 13:00:00)
[/quote]
In post 370, Gamma Emerald wrote:That reads list feels like it's half formed. I'd think you'd have a townread on DEO based on your Shadow read.
In post 372, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 370, Gamma Emerald wrote:That reads list feels like it's half formed. I'd think you'd have a townread on DEO based on your Shadow read.
Trust me. Most of the time I do the ridicoulous constantly
This is just
bad
in my opinion. Note Gamma's and Postie's reactions.
In post 373, Postie wrote:
In post 364, Creeps20 wrote:Creature (0): Slight scumread for the 'sunburn' shenanigans
Why?
In post 364, Creeps20 wrote:LycanFire (0): Very slight scum. I feel like the ridicoulous role thing he did might be a silent nod to memory loss probably to compensate for later 'memory losses'
This is mildly amusing when you think about what's actually being suggested here.
In post 422, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 418, Postie wrote:
In post 416, The DEO wrote:Lynch Shadow. He scum claimed hard when he tried to policy lynch me.
Can you even point to anything that suggests he was being serious? Because if not then why would we do this.
VOTE: Postie

I Don't like voting town reads but I see a scum slip.

Answering KuroiXHF's(?) question now.
Wot? You read him as town, but you vote him. Not only that, the vote is for a non-existent scumslip.

Similarily Creature's vote is odd.
In post 420, Creature wrote:Oh right, w is miles away from h.

VOTE: Postie

Votecount 1.18:

RachMarie (3): KuroiXHF, Gamma Emerald
Postie (3): RachMarie, Creature, Creeps20
Shadow_Step
(2): The DEO, drealmerz7
Deimos27

Spoiler: Drealmerz is back!
In post 497, drealmerz7 wrote:fucking hell ppls -

okay so I have been going back over the game as I catch-up and, I am on PAGE 10, and I wonder why we haven't lynched S_S yet, because, holy fuck, let me take you through AGAIN (and also try and find where the focus on him got lost because his is SO scum) :

S_S first post, a clear RVS vote:
In post 11, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: Rach

Begin!
then he quickly
In post 14, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: DEO

Most fake reaction ever
This is a serious vote for something he clearly (and reiterates later) thinks is fake-scum.

THEN, kuroi makes what seems to be an RVS vote:
In post 22, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: titus

Because I obviously have a death wish.
and S_S replies to THAT with:
In post 23, Shadow_step wrote:Titus has been scum in a lot of games I've played with her. Not a bad PL
this is totally one of those slight-joking but hey if anyone wants to forward the idea I'm all for it scummy posts that scum make, imo, and DEO votes him for it (even though it is a vote in response to a comment about the PL, it's still a valid vote based on the progress and position)
In post 77, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 23, Shadow_step wrote:Titus has been scum in a lot of games I've played with her. Not a bad PL
POLICY LYNCH!

POLICY LYNCHES ARE ALWAYS SCUM SIDED!!

VOTE: Shadow Step

You better hope you have a good claim ready.
someone else agrees that it is a scummy comment, despite any "sarcasm" he can write it off as, it's still a very scummy post, and it is pings multiple people
In post 96, Shadow_step wrote:More votes on DEO. Awful omgus on me to follow up with that fake reaction.
S_S is gone for a pretty good chunk of the thread and comes back with this ^ - first, she voted you for your scummy post, not in OMGUS to your vote on her - and it soo was not a fake reaction, multiple people read it THAT way, yet you persist, and I am being patient waiting for you to be towny and you just kind of "fuck you" to everyone, not contributing to anything that has gone on in the thread since or expanding on anything about DEO other than repeating yourself - so I vote S_S, having been mostly an observer through the whole thing

and gamma votes you similarly:
In post 100, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I'm pretty sure that reaction was real
I don't like Shadow's response to DEO's vote
In fact the DEO vote itself was pretty bad
VOTE: Shadow_Step
In post 101, Shadow_step wrote:Scum ^
that's your response to the adding pressure about your scummy before, as seen by multiple people already?
In post 110, Shadow_step wrote:Nah, I wanted to PL Titus because she rolls scum a lot. Which was a joke. People here don't have a sense of humour.
but your vote is for the reaction and you do want to vote/lynch her

and then you try to change the subject around when asked about your scummy "joke" post (and you make it all dramatic like "you guys don't even have a sense of humor!" oh please, that's totally a scum-ploy!), and when it doesn't go your way, you switch your vote to gamma like "oh whatever that's not going anywhere let's try THIS!"
In post 113, Shadow_step wrote:Anyway

Gamma is the scum on my wagon.
Look at his reasoning to vote me. It is something I posted on page 1 and he has been postin since then. But he only decides to vote me when there are lot of votes on me already.

VOTE: Gamma
I thought you said DEO was scum on your wagon (scum-omgus vote in your view ) cause super-fake noway town reacts that way reaction? just dropping that now, eh? for a weak-ass case on GE?

you posted content on pg. 1 that was voteworthy, the fact that it was on page 1 doesn't mean ANYTHING, that's just a fallacy argument

"that touchdown doesn't count it was scored in the first 20 seconds of the game!" uhhh, no
In post 116, Shadow_step wrote:Which you only realised after the huge wagon on me? Yeah opportunustic scum.
so only ppl who vote on wagons of a certain size are scum?

no, he voted almost the same time I did and it was upon watching you be scummy over and over and over, waiting until enough built to a point of comfortable voting

again, you try to devalue things by fallible arguments
In post 167, Shadow_step wrote:Can we fucking Lynch gamma?
still wanting to lynch him, and you are now sure he is a DV, but, that doesn't last long...
In post 176, Shadow_step wrote:If I wanted to PL you I would have voted you. You can't be that dense.
but...you did vote her? not for the PL, but, it's like you're twisting around what happened at this point, so what you switched to gamma for a short bit to see if anyone would go there with you/you could shake attention from yourself
In post 177, Shadow_step wrote:I'm not even trying? Are you serious?
Did you even bother to read my case on Gamma?
And a person who's game is just to death tunnel on anyone till they are lynched has no right to talk about anyone else.
another scummy post

death tunnel?! they're engaging with other shit and doing things, you're death tunneled, not doing anything but focused on 1 and then a 2nd person when the 1st doesn't take, except you can't resist to try another push and
In post 204, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 190, Creature wrote:Guess I should take initiative.
Yeah, vote Deo

VOTE: Deo
In post 205, Vedith wrote: Dreal is posting VERY quiet compared to his normal town games. This is probably scum
pingpingping

you don't know anything about my games!! considering I don't have HAVE a 'normal game', as
either
alignment, and even if I did, you certainly wouldn't know it - ppl who have played 15 games with me don't know what a normal game for me is~!! yeeeesh
In post 220, Shadow_step wrote: I'm okay with this too actually. You have good reads day 1.
VOTE: d7
that's a terrible read and if you
are
town (hah!), youshouldn't be guided by it, buuut you're not town and maybe that is just a scumbuddy you're trying to jump with
In post 228, The DEO wrote:
In post 224, Shadow_step wrote:I've explained it already.
I have no idea how town reacts to a hated claim like- "can we make you unhated?"
It's like role fishing + awkward scum who doesn't know how to react.
Oh but selling a "policy lynch" on me after that point was a joke right?
Nah, you meant it. Then you got caught in a meta tell. Rather than asking me to prove it, you cried joke.

I can grow an extra person, so him being unhateable isn't ridiculous. It's also not a rolefish in the binary.
yepyep this ^
In post 231, Shadow_step wrote:Titus is scared of me because I lynched her in green day micro based of almost nothing so wants me gone.
oh please (okay after reading further of course I see she calls you on this BS)

and then you POST THIS:
In post 232, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 230, The DEO wrote:
In post 227, Postie wrote:
In post 225, The DEO wrote:Postie, you have an AtE weakness.
No, I don't. I can just tell the difference between scum frustration and town frustration. This is town frustration.
It isn't Postie. Check Suikoden Mafia. Blackest Magic reacted in the same way. Klingon was in that game btw.
Lmao, Seriously?
This is so reachy, its pathetic. Its worse than scraping the barrel.
We are not the same people.
BAHAHAHA! it's like you're projecting!!
In post 237, Shadow_step wrote:Your ego can't digest it and you're salty it's okay.
omg he's so desperate scum, he should be lynched by now!!
In post 241, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 231, Shadow_step wrote:Titus is scared of me because I lynched her in green day micro based of almost nothing so wants me gone.
LOL this logic is p terrible "I dunked this dude and now they are upset at me" when they have real reasons for voting you
What real reason? I've already said it was a joke. If I had to PL her I would have voted her.
and AGAIN you twist

YOU DID/ARE voting her (at this time pretty sure), but it's not about the PL, and yet you use this as a way to devalue votes on you because you're not voting for her for that, OMG SCUMMMMMM!!!!

he's so desperate and in deep he's flailing obvious scum, and then!
In post 244, Shadow_step wrote:@Vedith what do you think about KC?
"omg scum-buddy throw me a life-line!!"

okay still don't know why he's not just l-1 and claiming at this point, but, will read on with further thorough catchup!!!

Ooh, drealmerz is back with a wall. And not changing his vanity vote off of a stale wagon. For reasons?
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Deimos27 »

In post 508, Vedith wrote:Shadow is a derp, we agree, now lets vote Creeps.
Good vote from Vedith. I would've endorsed this had I not been absent.

Spoiler: Drealmerz hardtunnel
In post 519, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 517, Shadow_step wrote: did you read this scum?
who the fuck are you talking to about READING THE FUCKING THREAD??!?! talk to yourself!!! FUCK, if you're town, vote yourself, because this is the shittiest townplay I've ever seen

there's no fucking way you're town
In post 518, drealmerz7 wrote:oh right, vedith, he's your scumbuddy, that's right
In post 516, drealmerz7 wrote:
no he just expects to get away with this shit because it's so fucking atrocious

don't let him

if he is town (yeah fucking right), he's the worst anti-town player I've ever fucking seen and it is pro-town to lynch him NOW NOW NOW, but no, HE'S SCUM
In post 515, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 513, Shadow_step wrote:More convenient ignorance ^^^^^^^^^
THAT'S YOU!!! OMFG
In post 514, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 511, Shadow_step wrote:
Creeps is lynch bait, we need to to lynch d7
wow, man, I put up the PRETTY MUCH AIR TIGHT CASE on you, and you want me dead

that's telling

VOTE THIS SCUMFUCK
In post 512, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 506, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 503, The DEO wrote:Already disproved that lie. Anyone reading the first two pages knows that's a lie. I identified myself post one.
I didn't read that.

##Fail
how convenient!!!

this is some of the scummiest shit!!! you can't expect to get away with it?!!

Like this is so spewy. Does anyone know if this is how drealmz usually plays? Especially now that we've seen a SS (STK) lynch, IGMEOU. It ought to be noted that in my first game I saw a similarily heated exchange between two players that ended up being TvT.
In post 602, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Shadow_Step
In post 611, Creature wrote:VOTE: Shadow
In post 625, Klingoncelt wrote:I changed my mind. I'll vote now.

VOTE: Shadow_Step
Wagon rebuilds

Votecount 1.27:

Shadow_Step
(7): drealmerz7, Creeps20, The DEO, Gamma Emerald, Creature, Klingoncelt
drealmersz7 (2): Shadow_Step, Vedith

Wagon magically dissipates:
Votecount 1.30:

KillTheStory
(4): drealmerz7, Creeps20, The DEO, Creature
drealmersz7 (2): KillTheStory, Vedith
In post 741, RachMarie wrote:KTS

you need to focus on THIS game, you replaced into a slot lots of peeps are seeing as scummy. You can play video games later.

Not buying the claim either seems fishy to me.

VOTE: KTS
And RM jumps right in? Seems like a scum move to me. If I recall she's been town (or at least null)reading SS most of the game. Her reasoning for this vote is very weak.

KillTheStory
(5): drealmerz7, Creeps20, The DEO, RachMarie, Creature
Creature playing a bit wishy-washy today I feel.

drealmersz7 (1): Vedith
KuroiXHF (1): KillTheStory

Lycan is playing unbelievably weird. He had next to no substance d1, with an unexplained vote on KTS at the end of the day. Not exactly pro-town.

Final Cote Count:

Votecount 1.37:

KillTheStory
(9): drealmerz7, The DEO, RachMarie, Creature, Klingoncelt, LycanFire, Creeps20, Gamma Emerald
Deimos27

drealmersz7 (1): Vedith
KuroiXHF (1): KillTheStory

In summary,
RM and Creeps I find scummy.*
Lycan, Drealmerz, DEO I find leaning scum.*
Gamma, Creature, Kuroi and Klingon are null. (Also zefield + Clem but they haven't been posting)
Vedith is leaning town.
Postie is town.

*Lynch order from left to right.

Now for d2...
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:34 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Unless you're an innocent child, there's no use in turning yourself green.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Deimos27 »

My first time doing the VCA thing. Learned it from reading an mhsmith IC post in which (I think) he says that he likes to turn himself green. So idk.
Deimos27
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Deimos27
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Deimos27 »

Anyway, that's gonna be it from me for today. Reading and analysing those 35 pages was super tiring already, so d2 can wait till tomorrow.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Lycanfire »

one boring post is better than four
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Lycanfire »

your reads don't make any sense and you should feel bad :down:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Lycanfire »

hey rach. deimos is scum. where do you think he put his partners in his list?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 996, JaeReed wrote:
In post 994, Klingoncelt wrote:The good news is that I "bubbled" KTS. He's not going to the Dead Zone.
So he's coming back?
He can't come back into the game thread. :(

But I have him in a special place where he can act as a sort of hydra head, which I really need right now.

I'm still not sure about Rach Marie, but KTS is, so

VOTE: RachMarie.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1002, JaeReed wrote:
In post 679, Klingoncelt wrote:Basically I have the playerlist divided in two. KillTheStory/(Shadow_Step)'s flip will tell me a lot.
Klingon when you've recovered can you expand on what you learned from the flip?
I'd be glad to.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1005, JaeReed wrote:I wanted to finish reading up first. I haven't done so yet but eh. I was also kind of thrown since I thought Titus was still the only one in that slot.

I'm also wondering why you didn't ask Titus what I was referencing by that point, and also the lack of comment on the fact that I didn't think Klingon had done enough for a clear townread from Titus.

Klingon's ISO in that game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8246433
MathBlade played us all like violins in that game. I kind of suspected them for a minute then thought nah, no way, they're Town. :facepalm:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 1010, drealmerz7 wrote:I'm wondering about it being no D2 and no Night / no scumkill and what is going on. Not that I mind having two lynches in before scum get akill off, but, like I said, it makes me wonder what is going on.

It makes me wonder if there is some weird catch-22 going on in the game (both for scum and town! so weird!)

To explain more, if The Sun is scum, but Night can't come because The Sun is constantly "out" (alive), and scum can't perform a kill until Night...

that would mean scum have to rely on mislynches only until perchance The Sun gets lynched and then it is business as usual ?

so as much as they want to perform NKs, they don't want their own lynched
and as much as we (town) don't want NKs, we want to lynch scum, and if that is The Sun, and makes Night come

yeah, catch-22 for both

I can see RC doing that

not that I want to distract from what I think is a good lynch in RM, but, no one is really pushing that or going there it seems and I think I just sold myself on creature as scum!

UNVOTE: RachMarie
VOTE: Creature

Wait, what?

Scum can't get a kill because there's no Night, so you want to kill Day?

Why are you wanting to help Scum get Night Kills?

VOTE: drealmerz7

(Sorry, KTS, but that was a Scumslip deluxe.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Look at what he's saying again. He's saying it's a scum role and it's a trade-off.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:53 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

No, nevermind, we can lynch Rach today.

-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”