Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait what
Pie is a survivor?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by pieguyn »

check my title :P
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Ok
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Nahdia »

oh.

mazel tov!
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3096, pieguyn wrote:no, it really isn't WIFOM, it's common sense. some things can be done as scum for WIFOM, but not shit like that that's just completely ridiculous and clearly suboptimal to the point where no amount of "WIFOM" is worth it.

do you have any response to and subsequent posts?
I mean if you are scum you've basically gotten by for free to this point so it's not that shitty of a play.
3089 is convincing though.

Hmm
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:27 am

Post by pisskop »

soo not an ic?

:/
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:28 am

Post by pisskop »

p:
oh. get a custom title
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:31 am

Post by pieguyn »

I don't know what 3105 means.

do you have any response to ?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:38 am

Post by pisskop »

if i got you to admit you were, in fact, not a magic pIxelated pony Child I would nominate myself for a 'truthsayer' scummi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:39 am

Post by pisskop »

but you knew that already, because it fits contextually. you just like jerking us around
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:42 am

Post by pieguyn »

:roll:

literally

read

explain why you think me-scum, out of all the possible ways I could choose to play this game, does all of that instead of ... literally anything else

explain why you think me-scum goes insane and decides right at the very start of the game to force myself into a strategy that has basically 1% chance of success unless literally all the stars align and I just get insanely lucky

and no, it isn't WIFOM, it's common fucking sense. this goes far beyond the point to where you can try to claim WIFOM, it's so ridiculously stupid that no amount of WIFOM is even worth it.

stop attempting to get in a pissing contest and actually read it and evaluate my play based on what I've done in the game, or you have no ground to stand on and you're just being [[[REDACTED]]]
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:44 am

Post by pieguyn »

like at this point, I have attempted to actually calm down and lay it out clearly instead of berating you for how stupid your push on me is.

you aren't even attempting to engage it and explain how you actually think my play makes sense coming from scum here, you're just continuing to push because... ???
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:55 am

Post by pisskop »

more words from pie that sound good but dont mean anything.

id br lyjng if i said i was willing to ignore the very real chance you. a competent wellspoken player, could have claimed ic, knowing or not that an ic existed, and floated to a v.
.because you could keep the ic alive, you
did
keep them alive, and i have personally endgamed ICs before as scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:59 am

Post by pisskop »

i told you im not going to fight you.

its not worth the angst.

just remember that every time we lynch and it flips town, the likelyhood of somebody else waking up increases.

cakez can see the chance. luna admits it could be. you have still offered nothing that can make me ignore the high chance you are scum.

setup spec says you arent and ic
how the game played out suggests you could be a traitor.
part of being a traitor is identifying your buddys and getting them tp use a power on you.

hell, its looking like aero was the omly killsource this game. for all we know they did tfy to recruit you. and got blocked
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:02 am

Post by pisskop »

so no pie.

i dont see it. and after you used aero to gut the hoods snd waste. our time im more than happy pushing you. Town had autonwon. i want use to sutowin earlier, but i can wait until later
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:06 am

Post by pieguyn »

You know what?

Fuck you.

[[[I had a request to GIF here that I wanted to invoke the "play to win" rule to have you force replaced because you very clearly are not attempting to lynch scum, you're just lynching me because you're pissed off that I lynched your "conf-town hood", despite them being very clearly not conf-town and you making no argument of any kind for why they were more likely town, but I've removed it because I'd just feel like crap doing it, so that isn't going to happen.]]]

You're a despicable player and a despicable human being. Don't sign up for any games I'm in in the future, I will not-so-kindly do the same to you.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:09 am

Post by pieguyn »

vote: Cakez

@MOD: Indefinite V/LA.
I basically am just resigned to hoping this lynch hits scum, since if we don't there isn't any reason for me to even bother.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:12 am

Post by pieguyn »

This game is literally autowin if you're town, but since you lack even the base level of intelligence needed to function as a human being, you fuck it up. And yeah, you'll just vote me in 4p and absolutely refuse to move your vote, so yeah you fuck it up.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:12 am

Post by pieguyn »

Literally the only other way we could play this is to utility-lynch pisskop today, then have Luna block Cakez and gamble on GE being town instead of gambling on pisskop being town. At least that way we have two chances to hit scum instead of just one . . .
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:49 am

Post by pieguyn »

I am literally fucking shaking right now.

I've removed this thread from my bookmarks, I'll check back in in about two days. You all decide if you want to just lynch Cakez or if you want to go the other route and lynch pisskop -> Luna RBs Cakez and cover the case where Luna is scum as well (and pisskop in case he's playing more insane than I would be had I been scum here, but no he's just town), I'll just do whatever you all decide.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

stip takjngbit personally
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:33 am

Post by pisskop »

if youre going to take your toys make sure you also go home pie.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:35 am

Post by pieguyn »

vote: pisskop

this is my preferred option, actually, since it's strictly better (wins if either of Cakez or Luna are scum vs. wins if Cakez is scum). plus it'd just be really satisfying to make him dead because he and his oversized ego has singlehandedly ruined this game since D1.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:36 am

Post by pisskop »

ive never heard of a player quitting mafia because people thought they were scum.

"i submitted a petition to the bill on capital hill to reverse the establishtation of this new confederation".

what a shit thing to even say mary sue.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:36 am

Post by pisskop »

at least now youre playing the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”