drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

drealmerz7 stands apart from the group that wish to become evokers gathered in the great chamber. He watches them all, studies each of them carefully, and takes it all in. He hears them talk of spells and the trial that is upon them as if they were adolescents organizing a game of kekbal.

Evil is here, there is no question. We are served with a task and we must begin it immediately. Distractions only allow the enemy to grow it's advantage. And there is no doubt, they are at the advantage. Only the most skilled will survive, that is apparent, he just hopes that the strength of the uncorrupted will prevail over the influences of darkness.

Unobserved and in one flowing yet subtle gesture, he focuses his powers inward and then casts them outward. No words are spoken, but the impact is felt by the entire group.

VOTE: BTD6_Maker
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

drealmerz7 can feel the query about his use of power

This wizard I focus my energy on shows intimiate knowledge of dark magic beyond my level of comfort.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think I prefer when hydras don't sign now - I've seen a new light
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

1 slot 1 read you deal with it
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

like, wtf, your avatar is your signature, that is how I'm identify and sort you in my brain - no special treatment
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Some of the more perceptive turn and look back at drealmerz7.

Did he speak? No. But those who are attuned, heard...something? Did he make them hear without making sound? What powers does that wizard have, they wonder?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

drealmerz7's voice emanates through those who care to listen's ears, but still, he does not speak...

I wouldn't say it's an argument, just a preferred position. I think now is not the time to get into game theory unless the group wants to have a big discussion about it right now, it'll just be distraction, though. As long as it is understood that I will not be parsing discrepancies between brains. If there is an issue, your slot (any hydra slot) will have to account for it to me as an individual entity, "we disagree" will be viewed as a dichotomous position held at a single point in time, and I consider it grounds for reading as scum and for placing my vote - reason: blatant contradiction of position. My slot can't think ____ is simultaneously scum and town and get away with it, neither can your slot. <--That sort of special treatment.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

- fuck you to those who don't like to have fun -
In post 258, Fire Assassin wrote: Sondam seems like a user (or hydra in this case) who will troll hard as town but take the game serious as scum.
This seems contradictory. If you think townSondam trolls hard and they are scum, their serious position as scum could be to do what they think would get them town-read, which would mean trolling hard. That's taking the role as scum seriously.
In post 260, Mega Frozen wrote:
In post 258, Fire Assassin wrote:Do you mean like distancing scum do from teammates or just not interacting?
I am guessing the first since I am interacting with you.
I don't see why a tone or formality would be a issue with you beyond you never playing with this style of me.
A tone change or formallity makes it like your cold and you don't enjoy the current interaction. From a social point of view it hints to the other person to drop the converstaion and if it was anyone else I guess they would without thinking about this.

Its something happenes unintentionally. I just want to know what is the reason. Is this somehow a way you want to play the whole game or was it occasionally with me.
That's assumptive. Some players just play differently at times.
In post 269, Prism wrote: Trying to understand someone else's argument while calling it pure shit-without ever hearing it-is not trying to understand someone's argument. It's assuming they're wrong from the start.
I have this problem constantly in mafia and is a big way I scumhunt, because after I go around-around-around a few times and they still aren't getting it I usually have a good read as to whether it's intentional twisting of words and misunderstanding to cause frustration, or genuine lack of connecting minds.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

drealmerz7 casts his finger of suspicion on Nosferatu

FoS Nosferatu
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:33 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 59, BTD6_maker wrote:
I think the vote spell is unlimited use and cannot be passed on. Only spells for night actions (excluding factional scum dark magic such as nightkills) are passed on compulsively.

I doubt there is a Vigilante spell in this game, though, because it would immediately be destroyed N1 and I doubt Nahdia would want a spell like that. Thus the only kill probably comes from scum's dark magic.

If something like a Cop or a Doc or other role were to land in scum's hands, couldn't they just pass it back and forth between themselves every night, effectively taking out a TPR? If scum cannot target scum then we can break the game by analysing all spell transfers to rule out partners so this is probably possible.

Yes, BTD6 is Town. I'm ready for another exciting game of "is Dunnstral Town".
This sounds like filler of saying nothing.

Who is more likely to have thoughts about vigs? I think scum do.

Role/ability spec like this is scum.

In post 87, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 51, BTD6_maker wrote:Dark magic is probably just the scum's factional kill. Scum can probably also use regular spells normally.
I have a problem with this but I can't articulate it, which bothers me; so I'm going to regress to a younger state of development and call you and idiot.
idiot.
So I went back and saw 51 which sounds possible that he knows more than I do about the evil faction. Those 2 posts together warrant my vote.

The reason for my FoS - 87 it sounds possible that Nosferatu is scum-buddies and is GRRR at scum-buddy for talking as they did and this is their way of saying "yooo, careful!" The FoS only becomes meaningful if I am right about BTD6, if I'm wrong about BTD6, it will make Nos a townlean for me because yes, I too "have a problem with this", but I can articulate it, that you can't seems questionable.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:40 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

The liability is your underestimation of ability.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:23 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

again, that liability is on you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

That you didn't even address me and try to work with me and be like "hey, I have a problem with this because...", and are so quick to write me off (in the hopes that others agree and you can build a quick lynch? I can't help but wonder), is scummy.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

? I'm not lashing out at all. I'm addressing things. Your vote on me is the lash-out.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 423, Nosferatu wrote: scum has daychat so there's no point to coach in-thread.
insurance if a player isn't sure their bud is reading the PT - and then you just WIFOM the coaching point as you just did while at the same time:

it also becomes a convenient spot to plant a town-cred seed for later (because you didn't articulate what you saw wrong with it AND your comment came after my vote is what allows me to think is - you could be anticipating the problem with BTD6 and trying to get ahead of it)

I'm not saying that I think it is all this ^, I'm just pointing out that such a consideration is in my awareness.

My main focus is on BTD6, and if Nosferatu also feels something wrong with BTD6 similarly to how I do, why is she focusing on me instead of our common discomfort in BTD6? It's just more things to note as I keep my focus on BTD6.

This is the only real read I have so far, so I share it.

Nos, can you work on articulating what you feel is off/wrong about BTD6 (or whatever wording YOU want to use, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth) ?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #477 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

FoS GE

that's multiple non-engaging engagements

might as well not post if you're going to "can't tell you" and "buzz off"
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's a good vote, imo
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:22 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

@ nahdia - can you put deadlines in the VCs please?

whoooooooops.
done.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 469, BATORU wrote: The first bit that you said was saying nothing I believe was part of the general conversation in the thread at the time, so you either find everyone who was talking about it to have been fillering & scummy rather than speccing about the mechanics, or you find the original person who questioned it and turned the thread focus that way scummy, or you should find it a net null imo.
No, only BTD stuck out as a bit scummy about it, both in the words he used (seems like maybe he has more knowledge than I do about evil powers?), and the vibe I got from his involvement. I didn't get it from others who were involved as much. I don't apply generalities. I go case by case basis, in each situation, not even from game to game or person to person. Just because 1 person was like this in this game, doesn't mean that their same behavior means the same thing in this other game. Yes, it is important to look at and analyze those things, but you can't just start generalizing meanings, and so you certainly can't do that from individual to individual in a game. 1 person talks about something because they think it is good to talk about, another talks about it because they know it is causing confusion to do so, and a dozen things in between.
In post 469, BATORU wrote:
In post 87, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 51, BTD6_maker wrote:Dark magic is probably just the scum's factional kill. Scum can probably also use regular spells normally.
I have a problem with this but I can't articulate it, which bothers me; so I'm going to regress to a younger state of development and call you and idiot.
idiot.
So I went back and saw 51 which sounds possible that he knows more than I do about the evil faction. Those 2 posts together warrant my vote.

The reason for my FoS - 87 it sounds possible that Nosferatu is scum-buddies and is GRRR at scum-buddy for talking as they did and this is their way of saying "yooo, careful!" The FoS only becomes meaningful if I am right about BTD6, if I'm wrong about BTD6, it will make Nos a townlean for me because yes, I too "have a problem with this", but I can articulate it, that you can't seems questionable.
What do you think BTD's motivation would be for posting that as scum? What do you think his motivation would be for posting that as town?
~Ruko
I find a lot of times scum don't think before posting and are just excited to talk about the things without realizing it's scummy to talk about the things / or that they might give slips if they talk about the things. I find this is what is possible here, that he didn't realize he had terminology available to him that was not available to others and went to talk as if it was shared knowledge when it wasn't. It's been a bit now I should probably go re-read and see how it all progressed and if I still feel that way about it.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:OKAY HERE'S THE FUCKING DEAL
WISDOM GOT CAUGHT AS SCUM BY SONDAM IN A PAST GAME
WISDOM IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY TRYING TO FEARLYNCH
VOTE: Wisdom
and that makes him scum here why?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I have to re-read tomorrow to check, he says it was information available to all and it's possible I missed something / didn't see it / read more into it than is there.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah I'll pore over it tomorrow to double-check
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

^shit like that is just scummy, if you have your reasons for SRing a player, share them, don't make them guess and then shittalk them for their guessing
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

his panties are scummy
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Sondam looks town and that looks like a convenient scum wagon with 2 on it - next...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think that is how THEY do, though. It's not like they are super-towny and I like their play, but, it kinda more feels like frustrated townie with a stupid wagon on them and they dunno what to do about it.

pisskop is one of my top scum-reads, btw
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

they tried, they failed, yet they sit on it because the know it has failed yet if they are the first to jump off, well...where do they go anyway? they need to just wait for the next wagon to build anyway...soooo

let's start another one and see which of those on this one hop over to the next one and how it relates, and, hey, play mafia!!!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you should look at who pushed on me, voted me after, as, I like to offer myself up as some ML bait and they go for me if their first failed

OH HEY LOOK, WISDOM *WAVE*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

quoting things other ppl said is not saying something yourself

I wasn't on the sondam push or wagon.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

at this point I could kill either hydra - heha

but really my scum-reads are similar to batoru's actually with nos + pisskop at the near top and BTD6 up there too (obviously cause I'm voting him STILL)

I wish ppl would be more helpful

*casts a spell of clearheadedness*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

chara reads town from all of that for me

I could probably do dunn, nos, pisskop today, BTD6 fell off the radar in the game a bit, not reassuring in either direction and I didn't verify the things about him I wanted to yet, but his ISO still is questionable, evenso, he's not more scummy than those other 3 by far, so

UNVOTE: BTD6_Maker
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 840, Not Chara wrote:did your three scumreads (beyond BTD) match mine exactly before my reads post?
the reads don't match "exactly" at all...we see some similar stuff, but the main thing is that the results of the reads are very similar in that I've got nos, piss, dunn, all rounding out the top of the suspect list for me. I've had them there since way before you made your posts, at least a few days (hadn't unvoted BTD6 because I had meant to re-read and see if I wanted to keep it there, removed now because he doesn't warrant it at this point until I do and get more, and even so, the other 3 are wayyy more scummy)

the way you went about it feels very town to me and it made me feel good enough about me reads to state/reiterate them (I think I've been more vocal about nos and piss, but not dunn, but dunn has been registering scummy a lot of the game so far no doubt)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 842, Not Chara wrote:
In post 841, Dunnstral wrote:Don't understand what you're accusing me of but I probably didn't do it
not sure where reading comprehension failed on: 'Dunn picked Sondam as an early scumread then held that read through the entire game, with little evidence of re-figuring in response to new information, and without the fervent tunneling that could be seen as something towny.'
I like you, what can I say?!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 841, Dunnstral wrote:Don't understand what you're accusing me of but I probably didn't do it
HAHAHA ohman, that sounds soooo guilty!!!

like when a mom simply yells out her kid's name from another room "MICHAEL!!!"

"I didn't do it, mom!!!!" (whatever it was I don't even know but I probably did do it and so just REFUSE DENY!!)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:43 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

is all you know how to do call ppl scum and town? do you know what either of those things actually mean or qualities of either of them or anything? (:
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 855, Wisdom wrote:good attempt on trying to discredit me
I asked you 2 questions

do you ever answer any questions?

do you know what it is to be in a social, team-based cooperative game that is heavy on communication skills?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 858, Wisdom wrote:and so the scum escaped the d1 lynch by trying to be reasonable and likeable
that shit is absolutely baseless, you just like calling ppl scum and town based on if you like them or not

whhhyyyy am I scum?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*knew* that would be your response

heh

and you know what my PM is, how?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:59 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

mod, I think wisdom has just confessed to hacking MS, and should be sitebanned, thanx
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oh wait, nm, because he's wrong - no scum PM here
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #40) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you like how I did that ? (:

I do at least
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ahhh, more evasion and deflection and projection and redirection

more inability displayed to answer even the simplest question
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:07 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 868, Not Chara wrote:
In post 866, drealmerz7 wrote:you like how I did that ? (:

I do at least
what does this mean? it's kind of a weird error, honestly. are you implying you did it on purpose?
I mean the making of 2 posts, making a pause and space between the fake "mod..." (which wasn't bolded) and the "oh wait nm" - yes it was deliberate, to make everyone go "EEE!" for a split second and then "ohh" in the next post

it was meant to be funny
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I had a posting restriction once where I could only post haikus (but I could join them to make multiple haikus in a single post)

or sometimes I just write in verse because I get inspired
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #44) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

hmmm, I still think it is more effective in 2 posts for ppl who read in the future, they have to scroll a bit more and the 1st thought completes as a complete thought before leading to the 2nd one

I contemplated merging it, but, then decided to split, for effect

I do get creative once I get more into a game, D1 is hard for that (I try to start off with passionate play and enthusiasm, but when ppl poop on it so fast, it is hard sometimes, plus it can get in the way, I try hard to not let it get in the way though)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #45) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:15 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

so making jokes makes me scum?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #46) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:18 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 877, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 874, Not Chara wrote: i don't see why you couldn't put them both in the same post.
^^
like I said, I could have

it was for effect, decidedly

those paying attention, when reading the 1st post, will realize it is a joke (because it's a frikken JOKE, addressing the mod about me thinking a player has HACKED THE SITE because he claims to have seen my PM... I mean, ...yeahhh....)...the 2nd one is just a re-iteration of it being a joke for those who are in doubt - anyone else is probably scum looking for a reason to paint me as scum!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #47) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 881, Not Chara wrote:
In post 876, drealmerz7 wrote:hmmm, I still think it is more effective in 2 posts for ppl who read in the future, they have to scroll a bit more and the 1st thought completes as a complete thought before leading to the 2nd one

I contemplated merging it, but, then decided to split, for effect

I do get creative once I get more into a game, D1 is hard for that (I try to start off with passionate play and enthusiasm, but when ppl poop on it so fast, it is hard sometimes, plus it can get in the way, I try hard to not let it get in the way though)
unsure of how i feel about this explanation. did that much thought actually go into your minor joke? normally these things are more spur of the moment.
Yep, but it wasn't like a
lot of thought
, it's how it processed in my brain, quite quickly. Went to type it, realized the space was better. it was all in 1 fluid motion 1 post to the next. I am a quick wit. not to be confused with nitwit
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #48) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

why is it a terrible joke?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:26 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 889, Not Chara wrote: but the explanation after explanation is a bit much.
more words and communication in order to reach clarity is never a bad thing, unless you're scum wanting things to remain muddy
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

amazing how the game works - everyone being as town as they can be and everyone trying to wade through the shit to see what is genuine, the skill comes in not being able to call names, but, to differentiate what makes something genuine vs. faked
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:30 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you know what I have on my list of

"What scum do" ? :

never be predictable enough to allow someone to make a list that says "what scum do" at the top of it
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:31 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if you think I sound lamist in a post, just say that and move on
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #53) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*yawn*

you gotta be scum
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #54) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

@ nahdia - VC pls!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 926, Wisdom wrote:okay youre dodging my point
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: wisdom
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:52 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*leaning up against a wall, listening, watching, stroking his beard*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 970, Nahdia wrote:
Wisdom (1):
Sondam, drealmerz7
is this accurate?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

EBWOP

@ NAHDIA -
In post 973, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 970, Nahdia wrote:
Wisdom (1):
Sondam, drealmerz7
is this accurate?

No. Fixed.
Last edited by Nahdia on Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

psh

I think that satisfies
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

UNVOTE: ______
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm still SRing pisskop though

ohya:

willing to vote today:

pisskop, dunnstral, nos, BTD6

let's get to it

meneeds to recharge my mana
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's why I unvoted empty space!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

dunn is scum with an dark power and slipped it and now DUNN know what to do!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:00 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

nahdia - are there mechanics that would fascilitate such existing in this game?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

never know until you try
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

Dunnstral has done almost nothing but focus on ironstove, sondam, and GE, the ENTIRE game. Over and over and over, it's just those 3. Sure, he engages others, but it feels like he wants to push an agenda on any of those 3.

VOTE: Dunnstral
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

"yes I can confirm he claimed that" hahaa
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #69) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1274, pisskop wrote:You cant vca a wagon that hasnt flipped.

Can you do better
yes you can
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or maybe YOU can't

but, it can be done
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

coming over

UNVOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: pisskop
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's more effective if the wagon is on yourself, but it's still very doable and valid and should be done

you should be analyzing wagons at all times, how the build, who builds them, how they fall apart, stall, etc. it's all relevant and all helps paint a more accurate picture

and then you get a flip and you have all of that in your "notes" and it makes everything even more clear - if you're playing that way, and many do

I do when I feel like it, but I need to build meta-reads to be better so not doing it here very much in depth (more just in my head)

Pedit: I know you're talkng to GE, but, no, the VCA just supports the rest of the scum-read on you, it's not the leading factor, it's a supporting factor
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1300, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1283, drealmerz7 wrote: with no fucking flips doing VCA is guesswork are you high?
ohgeez another one

yes I'm high

and yes, you can do VCA without a flip

well...I can...
In post 1302, Nosferatu wrote:ironically gamma is probably the one with the best
outwardly expressed
reasons for a pisskop vote
ftfy
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it smells like fish in here

stinking up the place
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

GE, dunn, pissk, nos, btd6, wisdom - I could lynch any of those today at this point honestly

I don't know why my vote feels opportunistic, BATORU, I know I haven't been very vocal, but, I've had my eye on dunn since the beginning, I forget what it was now and no way I can think straight to go find it rightnow (you're lucky you're getting a post actually) but it was at that point that I voted that I had read something incriminating again that pushed me over the edge. He does that a lot though, sooo, *shrug*

I feel like GE's ability fishing a lot and it's coming off very scummy as is a lot of his other pushing so I'm giong to switch my vote there UNVOTE: pisskop

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

I'm out, hope it goes well
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I can go

pisskop, GE, dunn, BTD6

I am feeling this might be SvS more and more, but I am reading sondam town in my like top 1/3 as town :|
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think we have 3 scum on a town wagon and scum wagon alternates
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

could be 2, but, yeah, you get the idea
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

oops forgot to put NOS in that pile, but, yeah

RIGHT NOW is when you do VCA

and LOOK at it, fucking seems almost obvious to me

BATORU could be hiding scum in that, but, that is a town wagon with 2-3 scum on it and a counter scum-wagon
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

if it were TvT scum would have a lot easier time shifting momentum and securing a lynch
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1549 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

YES YU CAN (I fucking can, quite well usually)

that's like saying you can't analyze how someone is voting until you know the flip of their vote, at ANY POINT IN THE GAME
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you can't come to absolute judgement, but you can make comparative analysis, in so many ways
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: pisskop
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1553, Nahdia wrote:
Sondam
(7):[/b]
pisskop
Dunnstral
Gamma Emerald
, Prism,
Nosferatu
, Not Chara, BATORU
pisskop (3):
BTD6_Maker
, Sondam, Sickofit1138
Gamma Emerald (2):
ironstove,
drealmerz7

ironstove (1):
Fire Assassin
willing to vote to lynch right now barring indications to the otherwise

BTD6 looks like the scum vote of a scumbuddy distancing from the town wagon

batoru is a huge ? for me and seems scummy on re-read, but, not a priority to sort for me today

p-edit: agreed with FA - love the kill scum, thanks!!! just excellent and amusing - I got a laugh (not THAT big of a one - which is pinging me a little like over-compensating)

I can't figure if they didn't read the thread and see the replacement, or DID see the replacement - and made the decision

but, either way it is highly amusing (:
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't know, but I like it as well

why are you so happy?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that was kind of what I thought, FA

yes, that is part of why I am happy (:

I didn't assume that is why you were, but, I figured it might be, I'm with you, absolutely
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1579, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 1576, pisskop wrote:gamma was town as shit.

much less sus on everyone else ... but you :/
i thought he was town, but how was his kill obvious?
The biggest thing was him leaking he had a spell. Thats only reason I see scum killing that slot, which makes me think scum are within BTD6, you, and possibly Not Chara still.
take out NC and put NOS or BAT I think
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

NC was very late to the wagon, even if they are scum, I think there was scum on before it (def 2 on that wagon at least with all the effort it took to go through)

FA, humor me and tell me aside from NC you think is most likely scum on the wagon?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

nah, pissk is the scums
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1590, Fire Assassin wrote: Why not join me on BTD, didn't you have him in your list?
absolutely
sure, I'll let you do more on pissk with your experience and join you on BTD

UNVOTE: pisskop

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

catching up now...hahaha

very interesting

*reads more*

hey a push on BTD6 might help reveal dunn/nos ? but uhhh, yeah...interesting...*reads*...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

fuck, I don't care

they are both high SRs for me

let's kill 1 and see what we get
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

maybe they are both scum and knew that they'd dump an ability out of the game so gave the ability+killed the target with it
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1661, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1660, Not Chara wrote:if Nos used Scry, who did he see targeting beeboy?
the fuck? Dunnstral? Cause he killed him?
was waiting for full catchup to sink in for NC
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

after much reflection I'm leaning more likely that NOS scum out of the 2

UNVOTE: BTD6_Maker

VOTE: Nosferatu

I may waffle on that
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #96) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

do you see NC argue that hard in an obvious 1v1? too much exposure for NC if they're scum + know they're presenting the wrong angles - you can WIFOM that of course, but the effort seems genuine - I don't see scum arguing that much for a 1v1 at all

hence why NOS gave up

I also saw that as a slip from NOS as dunn does
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #97) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

do you mind if we kill you, Aj?

aha
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1793 (isolation #98) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1791, Aj The Epic wrote:I'd prefer you get rid of the double watcher scenario first.
ooof

if you're scum, nice casual response, but still scummy response!

also finding your angling of batoru into the nos/dunn situation rather scummy
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

non-alignment indicative
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #100) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

totally with FA here
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #101) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

aj could be lying

or perhaps cast before he took over, but then he'd have access to that info
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #102) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

flavor-collector!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

@BAT - hmmm no I don't think I thought you're scum

I think I've said at a couple points ways I see that you could be, but, it's residual/associative and minor stuff

I have you more likely town, but regardless of that, I remain open, and so if I was SRing you, I could still find what AJ did with you scummy, knowing I could be wrong about my SR on you and remaining open to other possibilities, if that is a way to read what AJ did, I'm not going to discount it as possible
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

but to remain clear, my primary view of the situation is that what AJ did there was really scummy

it took focus hugely off of the dunn/nos more as I see it

lining up lynches, as pissk put it
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm such a VI
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yeah, FA, it's BTD6
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1848, Fire Assassin wrote: if it is i can't claim i am better than anyone for avoiding being on the Sondam wagon.
you could claim it

but then we'd have to lynch you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

NC been seeming pretty town all game to me

lot of similar reads/assessments, so that always helps

but it all seems genuine scumhunting/gamesolving to me

I found the ppl pushing the NC alternate lynch yesterday (at whatever points that happened) when sondam so stalled to likely have some frustrated scum there trying to find a viable 2nd wagon to push, it didn't get much steam, and they went off, so that gives NC more townpoints to me too

I'd be suspicious of FA before NC
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

but both are high TRs to me
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:03 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

certainly interesting, but I am still going with Nos as scum out of all of this

all those aggressive 1-liners, then the re-address of calm and logic - I smell BULLSHITS all over it
In post 1868, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1790, drealmerz7 wrote:do you mind if we kill you, Aj?

aha
finally, some intelligent thought from your slot.
don't try to romance me, scum! *wink* (being playful, in the light of your semi-insult!)
In post 1879, Nosferatu wrote:After calming down and looking back,
I should've asked dunn who he saw target beeboy.
This situation is the fault of my own impulsive actions. I'll remember to not immediately cc next time. Dunn would've had to dodge around the question had I asked him or even better, let someone else ask first.
I'm sorry that I had to put the town at such a disadvantage from this 1 for 1 trade.
I mean, look, I know well enough how to play around someone I think is fake-claiming so I don't seem like a fake ccer and all that. He just got you, and now you've FINALLY figured out how to logic around it all to make yourself look clear. Which, is what happened BEFORE with the claiming. He's a step ahead and his step ahead is clearing him in my view.

So, when you insult my ability to play the game, and then make 2 gaffs in a row like that ^ - yehhh, you're just a wiggling scum, pretty sure
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #111) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1887, Dunnstral wrote:Would it help if I made a giant ate post
no but I would like more because to me your passivity is reading as possible scum just trying to say the least amount and scoot on by through the issue while you wait and see where it all falls

town should be towning it up

giving your reads all over the place

scum is quieter trying not to implicate or make too much damage in their fall

neither of you are impressing me with towniness, it's disconcerting, but, I want to believe you, so, give me something, would you?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1894 (isolation #112) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:08 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1885, BATORU wrote:I'm sorry Dunn if you're town but I really can't see that post coming from scum. The emotion there feels too raw and genuine,
well I hold the complete opposite view and depending on how flips go you could rise to the top in my scumspicions for trying to sell what I am reading as absolute BS fakeness from scum
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #113) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:09 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

reading emotion is a strongpoint of mine, but it becomes stronger and more accurate (most often, I can be very good with ppl I've never played with before too, it just depends on their behavior) the more I develop a meta on someone as well - I am very curious to see how all of this goes, that is for sure
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #114) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:12 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1884, Dunnstral wrote:Ate aside, you really think I "got lucky" by softing in a bunch of my posts and the watcher thing while nos conveniently didn't soft anything?

Like I know you're weak to ate but don't let it delude you. Move your vote back to nos please
this is the strongest thing for dunn of course and BAT's switch stinks a bit

do note that I read hyrdas as 1 slot and any inconsistent behavior is read as inconsistent behavior of 1 player just like any other slot, that is the only way to play fair
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #115) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

VOTE: Dunnstral

fucking sorry, Nos, seriously, you played pretty scummy :|

FA, I'm sorry to you too because I know it took you a lot to listen to others and switch over

nice job protector
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

uhhh no one should claim anything about the Night at this point, it just helps scum figure out who did what how with what and where it is now
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1923, pisskop wrote: I telling you to hold you weiner long enough to let people come out if they want to.
I didn't hammer anyone
In post 1924, pisskop wrote:Out the gates -> bam obvious vote plus laying suspicion down.

thats scummy yo
where did I lay suspicion down? how is obvious vote scummy?

gotta catch up more later

lynch the scum pls
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

):
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or you need to take yours out of yours and tell me why I need to unvote instead of just demand things and expect them
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I concluded that dunnstral is scum

because he was in red
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

it's not like I'm against trying to figure associations

I just think the tendancy is that the longer things go on the more likely scum will sew further discontention and make things harder, but there is a space between that and too fast, certainly. should definitely not be hasty and make sure we're good to go

I prefer to think that if we just let the wagon on dunn go as it would have gone without stifling the flow, we might have been able to figure more associations more naturally and still had time for whatever else ppl think should be done, but, it's all good, as long as we don't take TOO long on the Day.

the vca seemed to be more clearing of BAT than anything though
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I should have gone with my gut on dunnstral on D1 :\

focused on BTD6 and then got distracted but felt dunn being off all day, role/ability fishing and everything, gah
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #123) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

pisskop you sound so towny sometimes
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #124) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:54 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

of course, personality-through-meta-reading is a strength of mine

and VCA is great sometimes, I hope to show you some day

maybe if we lynch the "beeboy who replaced Gamma Emerald, who replaced Mega Frozen (Gamma Emerald + Frozen Angel)" slot you will see what I mean about that 2nd wagon being scum because of them being desperate to push through the Sondam wagon and didn't try to momentum shift onto the alt wagon. I mean, I could be wrong, but, even the best analysis of anything can be wrong in mafia.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

yes I horribly phrased that, wow, I didn't proofread at all - multiple angles of thoughts converging at once, fucking brain

but I think my point was clear?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

dunnstral today

BTD6 tomorrow

questions?

vote!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yea.

i kind of scumread btd.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2039, BATORU wrote:
In post 2006, BATORU wrote:
In post 2000, drealmerz7 wrote:the vca seemed to be more clearing of BAT than anything though
Um, how? I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're meaning here.

~Ruko
Not sure whether you saw that, drealmerz.

~Ru
thanks

I think I might have and forgotten - it's because you're green in the lists (kidding)

hmmm, actually I've changed my analysis (thanks) because looking at it now it seems pretty damning of you, hahha - like you wanted it to look good for you, and to me that looks fishy

Nos is pushing the Sondam wagon while you are on Nos and you stay on Nos a while while ppls are trying to grow that sondam wagon alllll fuggin Day (scum like long D1s)

you unvote and stay off wagons until you join the GE wagon, the counterwagon to sondam - then hammer sondam after enough goes on and we're down to it

scum probably wouldn't mind sondam staying in the game honestly, so probably only 1 on it, 2 if you are scumhammerer

D2 you help momentum buildon the Nos wagon (me and dunn begin, then you bring it heat) - then you get off and stay off, and it builds, and then are voting WITH nos on the Dunn wagon, far away from the Nos wagon, like you know it's going to flip green

*shrug*

I'd have to go back and look, do you remember when you stopped SRing Nos?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so no change? got it

on the sparsity

lynch me??? butforwhy?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #131) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

*this post is full of rage*

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #132) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:21 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

FULL OF RAGE

all for FA
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #133) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:01 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

omgys much?

you've scum-lurked the whole fucking game and been scummy in every post you make (all 26 of them)

the case speaks for itself

FA was on to you and would have presented it much better than I, that is why he was killed

shit attempt at deflection, really
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #134) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:11 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

you are posturing and it is obvious

it is ridiculous
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #135) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you want a fucking case? :

< 30 posts going into D4 =

scum lurker
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #136) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I don't read previous games.

If someone thinks something is relevant they can tell me about it. I'm not going to go dig shit up.

I don't have a major awesome hard case on BTD6, because there isn't much content to make one

he's my top SR - agree with it, don't, but don't start viewing me scum because my vote is on a player I think is scum but I don't makea better case for it, that's just lame - read his iso, look at his interactions and associations, and judge for yoself
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #137) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if you think I'm wrong, tell me why

if you think somenoe else is more likely scum, make a case, I'll listen
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #138) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

because BTD6 isn't so slick
?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #139) » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

or worse, he's one of those ppl who thinks he does clever things and they are derps
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

there's an l in there

catching up
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2053, BTD6_maker wrote:VOTE: Drealmerz

I cannot see any reasoning behind your read on me. Were you just being opportunistic, trying to set up a mislynch on me?

If not, give a full explanation of your case on me. Also, an explanation of your Pisskop read could help.
if you see no reasoning, why fear a mislynch? why an OMGUS vote for a vote you see has no weight to it?

In post 2055, BTD6_maker wrote:OMGUS is voting you simply because you voted me.

I am voting you because I found your vote opportunistic, without reasoning. You could have voted someone else in the same manner, and I would still scumread you for it.

I am confident that your lies will eventually be exposed.
but you voted me before even waiting for an answer, you go from "I cannot see any reasoning behind your read on me. Were you just being opportunistic, trying to set up a mislynch on me?" to "
I am voting you because I found your vote opportunistic, without reasoning." so fucking fast

when the Day started I did what I thought was right after the EoD3 and the N3 kill result combined with the rest of the game. There's not much to go on about in my view, but I suppose I should at least attempt a case on you, but most of it is enter D4 w/ less than 30 posts + combined with my previous pings of you = very likely scum lurker

you probably wouldn't be so lurky if I hadn't called you out as scum early D1 if you weren't scum (also part of my case)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2057, BTD6_maker wrote:The case speaks for itself?

I could just say that the case on you speaks for itself. This, obviously, means nothing. Likewise, you saying that the case speaks for itself means nothing

Cases are inanimate. Cases lack the ability to speak, which means you must speak for them. If you fail to speak for your case, you have no case whatsoever.

Bear in mind that I am the only one who provided any sort of reasoning. "*this post is full of rage*" and "all for FA" is blatant AtE, not to mention the fact that you are presuming I killed FA, which again you have no reasoning for.
false all over

to me, yes, the case speaks for itself more than anything, that is an expression meaning the reasoning for you being scum is apparent - I don't need to touch the water to know it's wet, now, it's not THAT obvious, of course, but that's how I feel when I look at you "yep, scum", similarly to when I look at water "yep, wet"

I'm not presuming you killed FA at all, and if I were, it would be just that, a presumptions, presumptions have no evidence of reason. Where do you get that I think you killed FA? on top of that, even if I did, this is mafia, no proof unless there's proof, which isn't most of what the game is

FA was on to you, it was obvious to me and you/your scum team feared the threat of him exposing you all to a point of no return. Whether you did it personally or not is insignificant. In fact, his ability is such that you can't even consider risking the WIFOM point of "if that is the case we can't kill FA because it will point to BTD6"- he would have pointed to more than that with his ability and you couldn't let that happen, and so you (scum), killed him
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2090, Not Chara wrote:pisskop, drealmerz: is it possible for both of you to claim the number of spells you currently have?

i don't think BTD's play makes sense from a scum perspective either. rolling it all up into a 'BTD made several dumb plays' package doesn't sit right with me.
dumb plays that he maybe then realized he could play off as such

why would you want me to claim # of spells, first of all?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:49 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

same applies to #51 - don't see that as a towntell ATALL
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2119, Prism wrote:Can someone explain #2116 coming from a townsperson to me?
I'm town
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #146) » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and yes, I'm sure FA is cringing at my attempts
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:55 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2128, Not Chara wrote: because i'm scumreading you, and because of another reason.
that's not a reason for me to give you (and eveyrone else) that information
In post 2128, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2118, drealmerz7 wrote:same applies to #51 - don't see that as a towntell ATALL
why not? he was theorizing that the scum's dark magic would just be a factional kill. now we know scum have dark magic that isn't a factional kill. so either it was a fake townslip (possible) or it was a real towntell.
I see your thought process. I disagree. To me it sounds like he's laying groundwork to not be scumread for being discovered to have or to have used dark powers as well as instill the idea "hey, just because you're using 'light' powers, doesn't make you good" in the group.
In post 2128, Not Chara wrote: ... scum don't usually have those kinds of revelations against town players. like the example you gave, 'so and so was bullshitting'. if you're scum and know someone is town, you don't come to the conclusion that they might be lying/making things up in your analysis, usually.
in my experience, they do, usually
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:02 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2130, BATORU wrote: As far as the current 1v1 I'd prefer drealmerz lynch of the two. I think he's pushing entirely NAI stuff and I felt like he was buddying Fire quite a bit (one thing that comes to mind was the reaction to the beeboy kill).
I was buddying FA because I had such a strong TR on him I felt I could trust him totally and I wanted him to trust me too.
In post 2130, BATORU wrote: The moment Fire sort of started gaining paranoia on drealmerz he was nightkilled, and the push out the gate for BTD's head felt fake tonally.
~Ruko
exaggerated misrep, and you ignore the fact that FA was clearly going to make a case for BTD6 as scum, not me

if anyone is going to NK FA and use the wifom of "he was suspecting me we wouldn't have killed him" - it's BTD6, not me
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

Prism, I smelled it on Dunn too and should have supported his lynch more D1, but dunnstral throws me off and so I try to stay away more than I should. I need to get in there on him and figure out how to read his shit more.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #150) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

L-2
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (isolation #151) » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and that is the only spell I have had all game and it was just given to me

by a towny who knows I'm town I'd guess...thanks...I wish I could fight better for my life

BTD6 slipped early, I called him on it, and he's been a quiet evil lurker ever since.

part of me thinks the reason my wagon didn't build faster is because BTD6 hopped on so fast, making it less okay for his scumbuddies to hop on board and push me along, it would have been too obvious and they know they have to take it slowly

my guess would be that when he voted me his teammates cursed him for the poor move because it'd have been easier if they got on first and he was the vote 3 or 4 momentum pusher to lynch, but, hey, maybe I'm just paranoid

I don't see pisskop town at all, he just seems too push with his views

I think prism is town

full list looks like this:

BTD6
BATORU
pisskop
NC
sick
AJ/prism
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:24 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

too many ppl do their NAI and AI shit backwards, I can't tell if it is scum, or just bad play

something only becomes AI/NAI after you've analyzed it in the specific case in the specific game you're playing

you don't generalize something as NAI/AI and then not analyze it because on average it's more likely NAI

ugh

and I hate having to SPELL SHIT OUT

I was seemingly at L-2, then you voted me, then I said "L-2"

then I said "and that is the only spell I have had all game and it was just given to me"

what the fuck does that mean to you anyway? how are you interpreting those posts?

I don't buy not getting it

I think BAT is scum with BTD6 most def.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

btw BAT would rather the scummylurker make it to LYLO

yeah, great
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:29 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

THIS IS WHEN YOU LYNCH POSSIBLE SCUMLURKERS

in case you didn't know
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:32 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and he's more than possible

he is quite likely
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:56 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

woah

nice defense of BTD6 there *sarcasm*

holy shit that is so scummy if you're town you shouldn't do things like that for other players, it's hellabada

if I am town I am helping because I'm exposing your scumass
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #157) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:57 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

and yes

someone loves me (:

first and only spell of the game
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #158) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

dunn flips with like 75 spells and I got bupkis this whole time

I call poop on the spell distribution mechanics

actually I can't say that, they look like they could be AWESOME, nahdia, I look forward to see it all post-game and actually think I might just be unlucky (and unloved, until now!)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #159) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:11 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I've answered every single one of those in previous content
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #160) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you don't know shit because I'm not scum

catching up
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #161) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2228, pisskop wrote:
In post 2226, drealmerz7 wrote:you don't know shit because I'm not scum

catching up
wholly cowholes leave it to you to not know the context of a conversation but still stick your nose into it anyway
yep I realized that upon submit

like "oh wait it said "your issue is"...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #162) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

slapme

slapmyself

oooo

now I need to take a short 3 minute break...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #163) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so glad I butted in on a non-issue I had miscontextualized

I ROCK
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #164) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

*catching up*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #165) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2173, Not Chara wrote: i wish i could have asked sickofit why he was
loving
me for town before replacing out. like, why bring me up specifically? i'm not really scumreading Sick so i guess it doesn't matter.
dreal: no one's ever targeted you with a spell? i have to wonder where the heck they're all going. or there might just be fewer than expected.

i think it would be helpful if we had a full list of spell usages. since they're one-shot, it wouldn't out any PRs. a non one-shot PR could, in this case, be kept to oneself. the important spells are the ones that would be moving around.
I have no idea if anyone has ever targeted me with a spell other than the 1 I received, it's possible I was and do not know.

no keep the spells hush, in my strong opinon
In post 2180, BTD6_maker wrote:I do not understand why Prism of all people would be voting me. I am confident Prism is Town butwhy would Prism think I'm scum? Something weird is going on in this game for sure.

I can understand Drealmerz going after me fully (it actually reminds me of my first ever game, where RC did something similar) but not Prism.
this post sounds so fucking fake

I'm not even "going after you"

it's like you don't know what to say - I dunno, it's weird
In post 2186, BATORU wrote:
In post 2171, drealmerz7 wrote:I've answered every single one of those in previous content
Then I'm still not following as clearly as I could be and want you to spell it out to me.

~Ruko
sorry, can't help you

wait, yes I can, ISO me, and then do a search for "BTD"

NC loves me!! *swooon*

okay now I'm to where I butted in - I should have just butted in with "pisskop is likely scum after that exchange"

oh wait I've had a SR on you through the game anyway , no change there!
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #166) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2236, Not Chara wrote: dreal: i feel you're overreacting a bit. is this some sort of extended performance joke?
where?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #167) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2243, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2241, pisskop wrote:I cant win with you can i.

At least I think youre transparent, which is good?
would someone who isn't pisskop please tell me if i'm actually making no sense. i don't think i am, but who knows anymore.
nah he's scum-fucking you
you're fine
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #168) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

can you tell me what sounds scummy? probably just unfamiliarity with my styles
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #169) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2251, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2246, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2236, Not Chara wrote: dreal: i feel you're overreacting a bit. is this some sort of extended performance joke?
where?
the whole thing with 'oh no, i butted in on the conversation! oh shit'.
eh you put it that way and it doesn't sound very good

read my tone as jovial about it rather than serious and you might "get" it better?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #170) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

pk you're not engaging in anything NC is presenting to you in any meaningful way that is allowing progress of the issues - you understand fine, you just dance (your word), because that is what you have to do when someone is coming at you like that

you're scum
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #171) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

if you can't figure out my thoughts at this point I can't help you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #172) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

that's for pk re btd

sure pk
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #173) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2264, pisskop wrote:
In post 2260, drealmerz7 wrote:if you can't figure out my thoughts at this point I can't help you
You havent really given me a case. You never do, but ....
yes, yes I have, it's just very basic
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (isolation #174) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

disengage
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #175) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2263, Not Chara wrote: that said, why aren't you voting with me? BTD could also be scum, but you seem to be sure on pisskop.
who do you think has more spells?

who do you think is more likely scum?

who do you think is more likely to be a successful wagon?

prism, how do you feel about pk at this point?

everyone, please list who you're willing to vote for today

BTD6
pisskop

BATORU (not as readily and would want more conversation about it)
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (isolation #176) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2273, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2271, drealmerz7 wrote:disengage
what? why? he's scum. you agree he's scum.
because he's obviously scum and there's nothing more to do there except get aggravated

or at least, less arrogantly, I am secure in thinking he's scum and the engagement isn't doing anything but aggravating and is pointless, among other things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #177) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm very deliberate

my intention was to further the discussion about wagon consolidation

if I thought those things / you knowing that was my priority (more likely/easier to push, etc.) I'd have made statements, not phrased questions.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #178) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

dis.

en.

gage.

let the rest of the players read and catch up on all of that crap and see where they stand on it all / vote if they do

no need to keep hashing around
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #179) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

gots the pages to catch up on
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2361 (isolation #180) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

gotta reread something doesn't seem right
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (isolation #181) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

okay

yep

BTD6 + pk scumteam

I'll go pk if you like but I think like you said he might not have spells and BTD6 has more and we should lynch him

prism? AJ? fitz when you're around...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #182) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

BAT defending BTD6's play is really bothersome though
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #183) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2368, BATORU wrote: @drealmerz give me an argument that holds any weight then. I've refuted all your points against him as being NAI for him and last time I saw him as scum he was fucking blatant.

~Ruko
only in your head
you don't listen to anything that isn't in your head it seems, sooo *shrug*
can't help you
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #184) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

so it can't be the 3 of them, I guess BTD6 could just be badtown and BAT+pk are using my focus on him as a way to get me MLed?

or pk is just wayyyyyy off

I can't see NC with that spell and what she's said as scum, prism

I actually can only use spells during the day and so it makes me think her claim is true
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #185) » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and that day-magic users are good
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (isolation #186) » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

personal shits yesterday and need to catch up and whatnot

by tonight will be
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2439 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

catching up now...again...
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2385, Not Chara wrote: dreal: what's the name of your passive? hypothetically, what would you do if given a spell like a Doctor? how would you use it.
I hate being asked about skills and abilities and find it inherently scummy. but...I don't even know wtf you mean by "passive" honestly

the spell I have is known
In post 2386, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2383, drealmerz7 wrote:and that day-magic users are good
this seems like a bit of a logical leap from you. what makes you so sure scum don't have accompanying passives to town's?

unrelated, but i'm not a girl. saying you feel that i wouldn't have used the spell this way as scum is fine, but saying 'i'm also a day-spell user, so if Chara is that makes me think day-magic is good' sort of feels like a roundabout way to be townread.
not a logical leap, but then, I think flavor can mean things sometimes
if you started with a day-spell, I'd lean town on you, simple as that for that simple reason

it's not that evil can't use day-magic or anything like that - it's about the source of the magic

wow,

literally

nothing more to comment on

lynch pool is 3: BTD6, pk, BAT
and will remain the same group until they are all gone
and I think that's a win
can we get on it?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

why am I scum?

oh, I'm not

just pushpushpushpushpush

and maybe I'll go through
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2443 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

the luckyscummer who never got a spell until he was loved!!!

*sarcasm*
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

unlucky

fucking hell
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2446 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohyeah and scum would pass hated back and forth and do any number of other things

duh
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #193) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:25 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm sun-touched - I can only use spells during the Day

and yes I believe I can pass on the loved spell now

I don't do hypotheticals
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (isolation #194) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2451, pisskop wrote:what does that actually prove though?
that you're scum

---

I was asked a question

I answered it

hard to understand I know - throw scumness at it though, go ahead
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2459 (isolation #195) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

uh, no
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2460 (isolation #196) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

6 to lynch too, silly
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #197) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

yo, whatever townies are out there, need to talk to me about their issues with me because I'm town and we need to win this fucker
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #198) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2462, pisskop wrote:No but you gave loved away ...

rite?
who said that?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #199) » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

you need to work on reading comprehension and sentence structure

and consolidation of posts