Mini 1856 - This Mafia Game is for pieguyn (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You'll get nowhere with that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:46 am

Post by pisskop »

who do we lynch?

i think we're one nl from a happy ending, btdubs
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

2 more I believe
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Luna Fox »

I did block Gamma last night
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
Luna Fox
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Luna Fox
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Luna Fox »

it's funny every single time i block Gamma is on the same night Cakez tracks him XD
~Gotta stay happy, Everyone's your friend~
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

this is why we need to coordinate if we nolynch again (._. )
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

block piss/pie
track me/Luna
<Embrace The Void>

pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by pieguyn »

we do not no lynch again.

there is not a scum who is entirely incapable of killing in this setup. mechanically, there is nothing unusual in the setup, it's just a bunch of uniquely arranged roles. something like a traitor who 1. doesn't inherit the kill when it's the last scum left and 2. doesn't get endgamed as the last scum and is forced to keep playing without being able to kill would fall under "unusual mechanics" and just isn't the kind of thing GIF would do in general.

what do people think of Cakez? I would rather not waste any more time on this game.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

i'm really not sure. i mean, i could lynch Cakez I guess, i dont know. I'm pretty even between him and Gamma.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by SirCakez »

It seems pretty obvious to me scum is intentionally nokilling due to fears of being tracked/blocked and then being incriminated
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

So a block would incriminate them when they havent killed once?

:|

Thats not how that works
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Good point
Just the track then
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

my issue wuth your supposed thought train is that if you thought that scum was holding back their kill you should. be trying to force them to kill or happy ending
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

you arent because..?

their wincon is to kill and if you have a tracker powera you should want to use that to prove the killer
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3282, pieguyn wrote:we do not no lynch again.

there is not a scum who is entirely incapable of killing in this setup. mechanically, there is nothing unusual in the setup, it's just a bunch of uniquely arranged roles. something like a traitor who 1. doesn't inherit the kill when it's the last scum left and 2. doesn't get endgamed as the last scum and is forced to keep playing without being able to kill would fall under "unusual mechanics" and just isn't the kind of thing GIF would do in general.

what do people think of Cakez? I would rather not waste any more time on this game.
This expresses my sentiments about chances of a traitor.
<Embrace The Void>

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3287, pisskop wrote:my issue wuth your supposed thought train is that if you thought that scum was holding back their kill you should. be trying to force them to kill or happy ending
In post 3288, pisskop wrote:you arent because..?

their wincon is to kill and if you have a tracker powera you should want to use that to prove the killer
These posts are stupid
I'm tracking someone every night and have expressly said I'm fine no lynching to try to draw the scum out
There's not some other magic power I have to "prove the killer"
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 3283, Nahdia wrote:i'm really not sure. i mean, i could lynch Cakez I guess, i dont know. I'm pretty even between him and Gamma.
I'm still not sure why you actually think GE is scum.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I'm still not sure why you actually think GE is town.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

ugh. I guess I can try to go into more detail on it, but it's a kind of read I don't know if I'd be able to explain in words well.

if you have specific points that are giving you reservations about him, though, I would like if you can talk to me. I think I'd be able to do a lot better at explaining why his play doesn't look like scum to me if I had specific points I could focus on.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I mean, I'm basically just reaching the point where no one is overtly anything to me and i'm suspicious of confident reads. That's my default late-game state.

I'm also approaching the point where I want to lynch my own slot to force you to confirm and then you guide the game the rest of the way, either by confirming and dictating lynches, or by failing to confirm and being lynched yourself.

Or, you know, we lynch me and then you die at night. Which sounds bleak except for the fact that both Luna & Cakez present a clear or, in SirCakez' case, a clear or a guilty. In that scenario, and regardless of their own alignment, the reality of only one scum being left confirms those are both truthful (unless, of course, we're dealing with an ascetic or a ninja final scum. But that calls into questions a fuckton of other stuff that's been happening and I generally just doubt it.). And regardless of if both PR's get clears or if Cakez get a guilty, the final game state ends up being either Luna resolving the CC instantaneously, or Luna & 1 other thus confirmed town deciding between a final CC. Which ends up being pretty much equivilant to what happens if you're left alive and someone else dies. Or you being left alive and no one else dying.

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by pieguyn »

literally the only person who thinks I could be scum here is pisskop, so I don't think it's anywhere near worth it for you to lynch yourself so I can confirm, especially when he won't listen to anything I say anyway even if I *was* to confirm myself.

GE's play looks very solid to me in that I literally cannot think of any compelling reason for him being scum at all. he has been trying to game-solve the entire game, he has been proactive about it, none of his reads come across as unreasonable or disingenuous to me (even if I don't necessarily agree with all of his points), and on top of that I really just do not think the way his claim came out D1 or his Wisdom interactions look like scum. all of this is more so the case to me when I take into account the fact that from what I've seen of GE's scum play, he is not such a great scum player and usually gets lynched very early in the game.

pisskop also looks very town to me, but I also think I trust GE enough to where if I could make everyone besides GE dead I'd do it.

Luna's D1 stuff looked really town to me, but I am not 100% sure since that's really the only major point I have for her being town, which is a part of why I don't feel *fully* comfortable just lynching Cakez and hoping for the best.

Cakez? doesn't really have much in terms of his play looking town besides my D1 read, which relatively speaking is fairly weak, and what happened with Varsoon/Wisdom D1, but if you think about the idea that it was a bus, none of this really means anything, plus it's very easy to genuinely have solid scum reads that you can act confident in as scum if you're bussing and have that layer of knowing that the view of the game you're presenting isn't just completely fake which makes a lot of my D1 rad invalid anyway.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

*a lot of my D1 read
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 3295, pieguyn wrote:especially when he won't listen to anything I say anyway even if I *was* to confirm myself.
pisskop?

-Zaphkael, 2020
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by pieguyn »

yeah.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

No, I mean, I'm asking pisskop to speak to that statement.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”