Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:15 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1174, Srceenplay wrote:Don't put words in my mouth. I don't say it means you are a team. I said it sounds weird and then asked a question.
I think it's pretty clear that when you say "is this a slip implying you two are buddies" you're trying to imply that we're a team together.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1175, Ramcius wrote:1) you asked, if i think you tried quicklynch, and putting someone at L-1 at start of day is pushing quicklynch in my book
2) you saw 2 ppl on wagon, you putting him on L-1 prevented people from joining his wagon - hammering him would be really scummy, so i take your answer as a bs again, you did opposite to what you say you wanted
3) So you didn't scumread Pep at start of the day? Everyone town, only poor DBW, who wrote like 10 1-liners was your only scumread? And thing is, if you scum, you already know who's town, and who's not, so no, i don't buy your townread me and Nyd as a town, i trust Pep more for calling me scummy again, cause i feel i stepping over the line sometimes with my pushes
1) Why? Why does L-1 magically equal the desire for a quicklynch?
2) Nonsense. They could very well express intent to hammer or say something along the lines of "I would join the wagon if it wasn't already L-1". In short, I
wanted to see where the wagon would go
3) No. I thought Pep was a decent lynch at the start of the day, as expressed by the fact that I put him in the list of 3 people I want to lynch. But DBW's wagon was larger, and I like large wagons. They're more juicy, and I can switch over to Pep any time I want. I definitely townread you and Nyd. Your pushes are completely irrelevant. There's no way to fake the tone you have as newbie scum.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:22 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1177, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1145, Accountant wrote:
In post 1140, Pepchoninga wrote:I'm not saying that is it impossible, what I'm saying is that no town should act like that. You can never be 100% sure who is who and if you are then your alignment is clear. You also didn't do anything to bring good points to the Alisae lynch, all you did was stand there and say how crucial it is to lynch him.
1) Ah, so you are saying that as town I would never be 100% sure someone is scum and end up being wrong after they get lynched? Because I certainly have some interesting examples to show you if that's your stance. Furthermore, why bring this up now and not at the start of D2?

2) Didn't you read my case on Alisae? Or are you, as I suspect, pretending to ignore it because it's not convenient for your narrative?
If you are implying me in this cocky comment I have admitted that I'm not entirely sure about me being right at Day 1. Off course I don't want to missimperetrate wha yu are saying. And well yes, I belive overconfidence is not a good thing for town, except if you are a cop and have positive results about the player you are trying to lynch. But when you are wrong, behavior like that will bring you pressure. And why didn't I? Simple, I stated that after the Alisae flip I really had to build a lot of my SR and overall reads from the bottom and after further examination and some of the recent posts that really disturbed me (All of my reasonings have been explained), you became a target worth being put at L-1. Also you have been one of my top scum reads.

Oh belive me I have read your case on Alisae and discussed it. Really it doesn't change that you were just there to fuel the wagon and not really contribute to the full attack. Something that you have not done during the entire game.
You believe overconfidence is not a good thing for town, therefore you believe that since Accountant is overconfident, they must be scum? Why not me as town who is overconfident without knowing the dangers, or overconfident but thinks it's okay? Surely you'd see that if you were genuinely trying to figure out what alignment I was, rather than merely making up reasons to scumread me.

So you are saying that I made a case on Alisae, voted her, asked people not to move votes off her and I'm still not contributing enough to the "full attack". What, pray tell, did I neglect to do that put me over the line between "fuelling the wagon" and "contributing to the full attack"?

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1179, Pepchoninga wrote:But do I know. I haven't really had anybody to help me understand possible scum and town tactics...
There's no such thing as "possible scum and town tactics" (and I am speaking here as an IC). There's nothing in the world that scum will not do in an attempt to make themselves look town. They will happily lead wagons on both of their scum buddies. They will lurk and claim their grandma died when called out on it. They will be a malicious, toxic player in an attempt to make town not want to play the game properly any more due to not wanting to get flamed. What you must look for is what scum
cannot
do(like fake obvtown tone in the manner that nydusher has displayed).

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1180, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1148, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:And why is Gamma the towniest? What has he done for the benefit of town?
For one, he helped to clear nydushermain as town by pointing out his D2 reactions. Why would scum do that? I think scum!Gamma would be likely to try to get nydusher lynched rather than help him out.
Why would scum do it? Well I don't know, I'm really finding it hard to understand anything Gamma does. His playing has been inconsistent, also a thing like that could be him trying to look town. Also you are ignoring everything else that has been said against Gamma. Why don't you aknowledge that?
Whaddya mean I'm not acknowledging that?

I'm giving you a reason why Gamma is the towniest out of all the people I scumread.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1181, Pepchoninga wrote:2 are likely town? Who said that? You? Or do you have evidence that we aren't aware off. Your statistics are not backed by any evidence. Numbers are not always better then logic you know. You are actually just ignoring the use of logic atm.

Sorry, but I wasn't at L-1 when I voted you. A little mistake by you, or a bad try to make me look bad? Honestly I think you are slipping.
I think Ramcius and Nydusher are likely town because the way they conduct theirselves, the mindset from which they approach the game is very difficult to fake as scum and is therefore certainly town.

I did not say you were at L-1
. I suggested that you were hopping onto my wagon because it was a counter wagon to yours. There was certainly a wagon on you; as a member of the mafia, you were terrified of being lynched. Therefore you eagerly hopped onto a wagon that you thought might be a good alternative to your wagon. There is no claim here that you were at L-1.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:38 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1183, Ramcius wrote:i was thinking and realized something, Accountant talking about how powerful conf town is said chance with conf town to lynch townie D3 would be 2/5 instead of 3/5, that's gives nothing by itself, but if reading between lines - we misslynch today by this math, so why, Accountant, you so sure we will ML?
I was merely giving an
example
of how having confirmed town can be useful for the town. I was not saying that the only use of confirmed town is in LyLo. Confirmed town is useful because you can look back on their previous posts and go "this person was definitely telling the truth, and everything they said comes from the mindset of trying to catch scum".

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:45 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1187, Pepchoninga wrote:Account in the last couple of pages has just tried to make me look bad by spreading some false information and trying to provoke me.
Please quote the false statements I asserted, and please quote where I was trying to provoke you.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1195, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, if Accountant flips town (if the lynch does go trough) I belive that Gamma is a confirmed scum. Even if Accountant is scum I belive that Gamma is one if the most likely people to be his buddy.
This is Pepchoninga lining up lynches in LyLo. He wants you to go into LyLo with the idea "I will lynch Gamma" already in mind. Very suspicious.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Accountant »

Okay, I've finished my catchup.

Pepchoninga is definitely scum here.
Ramcius and nydushermain are still town.
I've removed ssbm from my list of probably town.
Gamma is still nullscum. Probably null since it looks good for him when Pep tries to line up lynches on him.
Screeenplay is now nullscum instead of probscum.

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 1200, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well I was wondering why you saw Accountant at L-1 and chose to call it tempting but not write anything about SRing him, even though it seems like your read on him has moved from scum early day 1 into town more recently. But now he's at L-1, and you say it looks tempting. I want to know why you thought that, because I'm thinking the team i s either [You + Gamma] or [You + Accountant]. You saying Accountant looks tempting makes him look less appealing as scum to me because it points to You/Gamma
If this is the case, then you should definitely have given intent to hammer immediately. If I flip scum, then that's good. If I flip town, then you immediately know that the scumteam is Gamma and Pepchoninga and can easily win the game from there. Why didn't you give intent?

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1251, Accountant wrote:
In post 1175, Ramcius wrote:1) you asked, if i think you tried quicklynch, and putting someone at L-1 at start of day is pushing quicklynch in my book
2) you saw 2 ppl on wagon, you putting him on L-1 prevented people from joining his wagon - hammering him would be really scummy, so i take your answer as a bs again, you did opposite to what you say you wanted
3) So you didn't scumread Pep at start of the day? Everyone town, only poor DBW, who wrote like 10 1-liners was your only scumread? And thing is, if you scum, you already know who's town, and who's not, so no, i don't buy your townread me and Nyd as a town, i trust Pep more for calling me scummy again, cause i feel i stepping over the line sometimes with my pushes
1) Why? Why does L-1 magically equal the desire for a quicklynch?
2) Nonsense. They could very well express intent to hammer or say something along the lines of "I would join the wagon if it wasn't already L-1". In short, I
wanted to see where the wagon would go
3) No. I thought Pep was a decent lynch at the start of the day, as expressed by the fact that I put him in the list of 3 people I want to lynch. But DBW's wagon was larger, and I like large wagons. They're more juicy, and I can switch over to Pep any time I want. I definitely townread you and Nyd. Your pushes are completely irrelevant. There's no way to fake the tone you have as newbie scum.
1) maybe because it's 1 vote from lynch?
2) or you could wait and watch who will put him at L-1, intent to hammer requires much more courage than put someone at L-1, so expecting someone do so at this pool of people after D1 was very optimistic
3) You literally said DBW was your only scumread from PoE, now you going back to Pep? And Gamma comes to list later?
In post 1255, Accountant wrote:
In post 1181, Pepchoninga wrote:2 are likely town? Who said that? You? Or do you have evidence that we aren't aware off. Your statistics are not backed by any evidence. Numbers are not always better then logic you know. You are actually just ignoring the use of logic atm.

Sorry, but I wasn't at L-1 when I voted you. A little mistake by you, or a bad try to make me look bad? Honestly I think you are slipping.
I think Ramcius and Nydusher are likely town because the way they conduct theirselves, the mindset from which they approach the game is very difficult to fake as scum and is therefore certainly town.

I did not say you were at L-1
. I suggested that you were hopping onto my wagon because it was a counter wagon to yours. There was certainly a wagon on you; as a member of the mafia, you were terrified of being lynched. Therefore you eagerly hopped onto a wagon that you thought might be a good alternative to your wagon. There is no claim here that you were at L-1.
Who was gonna hammer him? Me and Srceen was against, Kyo wasn't interested in that either, so he had no reason to be scared, and you not scared being at L-1 with intent to hammer?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:19 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1249, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1247, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1246, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1243, nydushermain wrote:I read ssbm towny as well as mewtaph
so, you had townread on Mewtaph despite he had quite few messages and was lurking, but you scumread DBW for lurking? and also we got another lurker slot lynched D1, and that flipped VT, so your logic hold no water so to say

I can't remember, it was you, who defended against my accusations telling i should see that town could do things i called scumslips too, not just scum? Or it was Charloux?

Also, could you tell me why you so aggressive tell people they should read you as a town? Cause i saw that 2 times already on D2
1. I townread mewtaph because his content was towny, regardless of whether or not he had low activity. DBW did nothing that I thought was particularly alignment indicative in his posts. I don't scumread DBW for lurking. I just don't townread him so he's in my PoE. I never said I scumread anyone for lurking.... Reread perhaps?

2. Don't know what this is about

3. Quote them
In post 1241, nydushermain wrote:Also, what if I had him as scum for lurking? What can't you accept about that?
this, and my point is that lurking is NAI, and at this point we have replacement of DBW, but you insist on your DBW read, instead doing read on his replacement, and all you say is lurking to scumread him
In post 1248, Pepchoninga wrote:I like discussion and all, but why is this the topic?

Ram you trying to make a case on nyd maybe?
Not really, but we still don't know second scum, and Nyd can be it, Acc pointed out Gamma's defense on Nyd, thus trying portray Nyd as town from Gamma defending Nyd for his reactions, and he's only Acc townread besides me, also, he was on both wagons D2
Tell me when I say lurking is scummy o.O . I said that lurking isn't alignment indicative. I merely posed a hypothetical of "what if I scumread him for that reason? What would you think of it?" And you're now in this weird world where I actually scumread DBW's slot for his lurking?
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:20 am

Post by nydushermain »

I feel like someone is going to get mislynched by ramcius somewhere down the line due to his lack of competency on the english language :(
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1260, Accountant wrote:
In post 1200, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Well I was wondering why you saw Accountant at L-1 and chose to call it tempting but not write anything about SRing him, even though it seems like your read on him has moved from scum early day 1 into town more recently. But now he's at L-1, and you say it looks tempting. I want to know why you thought that, because I'm thinking the team i s either [You + Gamma] or [You + Accountant]. You saying Accountant looks tempting makes him look less appealing as scum to me because it points to You/Gamma
If this is the case, then you should definitely have given intent to hammer immediately. If I flip scum, then that's good. If I flip town, then you immediately know that the scumteam is Gamma and Pepchoninga and can easily win the game from there. Why didn't you give intent?
Oh I was talking to nyd here btw not Pep. Just because I'm
thinking
the team is 2 of a set of 3 players does not mean that the team
is
2 out of a set of 3 players. I can't just immediately
know
the scumteam if you flip town. I didn't give intent to hammer because I am more SRing Nyd and want to lynch him right now. Also since I think the team is either Nyd/Gamma or Nyd/Acc it doesn't make sense to lynch Gamma or Acc if I'm not forced to by deadline unless I can eliminate Gamma or Acc from my suspects, and I don't see Gamma caring to post much really. It's been a lot of Ramcius/Pep/Screenplay talking at you and you talking back but Gamma remains quiet. I asked Nyd him this question to try to sort whether or not you were likely to be scum with him or if it was more likely to be Nyd+Gamma.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:32 am

Post by nydushermain »

@ssbm yet you ignore every response I ever give to your questions kek
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1150, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:So here it is, what makes you think that statistically I'm scum? Because you are presenting a hit and miss theory with no clear evidence and are just trying to make me look scummy, so you can get out of your situation, which again is you being at L-1
You are one of three members of a group, amongst which two are likely scum. That means that off the bat you have a 2/3 chance of being scum. Gamma is townier than the other 2, so your chance is actually above 2/3. statistically, once again, you are scum.

Now, I find it interesting that you claim I am voting you to get out of being at L-1. Tell me, was I at L-1 when I voted you? Or is it the other way around, and you are opportunistically hopping on a counter wagon?
Cmon now pay attentio to what you say. You said I was at L-1 when I boted you and no I wasn't. This is just an attempt to make me look bad.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1258, Accountant wrote:
In post 1195, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, if Accountant flips town (if the lynch does go trough) I belive that Gamma is a confirmed scum. Even if Accountant is scum I belive that Gamma is one if the most likely people to be his buddy.
This is Pepchoninga lining up lynches in LyLo. He wants you to go into LyLo with the idea "I will lynch Gamma" already in mind. Very suspicious.
No, I don't want to go into LyLo. We were talking about who is the other posible scum. Honestly I think your reasoning about Gamma being the towniest is pretty weak and I also find the read Gamma has on you to be very fake too.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:57 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1252, Accountant wrote:
In post 1177, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1145, Accountant wrote:
In post 1140, Pepchoninga wrote:I'm not saying that is it impossible, what I'm saying is that no town should act like that. You can never be 100% sure who is who and if you are then your alignment is clear. You also didn't do anything to bring good points to the Alisae lynch, all you did was stand there and say how crucial it is to lynch him.
1) Ah, so you are saying that as town I would never be 100% sure someone is scum and end up being wrong after they get lynched? Because I certainly have some interesting examples to show you if that's your stance. Furthermore, why bring this up now and not at the start of D2?

2) Didn't you read my case on Alisae? Or are you, as I suspect, pretending to ignore it because it's not convenient for your narrative?
If you are implying me in this cocky comment I have admitted that I'm not entirely sure about me being right at Day 1. Off course I don't want to missimperetrate wha yu are saying. And well yes, I belive overconfidence is not a good thing for town, except if you are a cop and have positive results about the player you are trying to lynch. But when you are wrong, behavior like that will bring you pressure. And why didn't I? Simple, I stated that after the Alisae flip I really had to build a lot of my SR and overall reads from the bottom and after further examination and some of the recent posts that really disturbed me (All of my reasonings have been explained), you became a target worth being put at L-1. Also you have been one of my top scum reads.

Oh belive me I have read your case on Alisae and discussed it. Really it doesn't change that you were just there to fuel the wagon and not really contribute to the full attack. Something that you have not done during the entire game.
You believe overconfidence is not a good thing for town, therefore you believe that since Accountant is overconfident, they must be scum? Why not me as town who is overconfident without knowing the dangers, or overconfident but thinks it's okay? Surely you'd see that if you were genuinely trying to figure out what alignment I was, rather than merely making up reasons to scumread me.

So you are saying that I made a case on Alisae, voted her, asked people not to move votes off her and I'm still not contributing enough to the "full attack". What, pray tell, did I neglect to do that put me over the line between "fuelling the wagon" and "contributing to the full attack"?
This all seems fishy. You keep saying that "Why not me as scum" and "Why not me as town" wich just seems like a bunch of WIFOM.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1260, Accountant wrote:
Why would the scumteam be Me and Gamma? Why can't it be me and Nyd? Or Gamma and Nyd.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:00 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1254, Accountant wrote:
In post 1180, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1148, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:And why is Gamma the towniest? What has he done for the benefit of town?
For one, he helped to clear nydushermain as town by pointing out his D2 reactions. Why would scum do that? I think scum!Gamma would be likely to try to get nydusher lynched rather than help him out.
Why would scum do it? Well I don't know, I'm really finding it hard to understand anything Gamma does. His playing has been inconsistent, also a thing like that could be him trying to look town. Also you are ignoring everything else that has been said against Gamma. Why don't you aknowledge that?
Whaddya mean I'm not acknowledging that?

I'm giving you a reason why Gamma is the towniest out of all the people I scumread.
Thing is I belive the reason is weak and I also belive that if you try and see in the points I'm giving you, you should be able to create a better case. Yet you seem to be reluctant of doing so. Or am I missing something.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Ok, last thing. You are obviously experienced but you don't seem to be one bit concerned that you are at L-1.

So, I'm gonna ask you. Would you claim? I'm not asking you to specifically do it, but more so would you. And if you would, will you? This is an important question to me and I think to everybody else.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:05 am

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1271, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok, last thing. You are obviously experienced but you don't seem to be one bit concerned that you are at L-1.

So, I'm gonna ask you. Would you claim? I'm not asking you to specifically do it, but more so would you. And if you would, will you? This is an important question to me and I think to everybody else.
Seems like a stupid question imo. If someone gives the intent to hammer, accountant would obviously claim?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:14 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1272, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1271, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok, last thing. You are obviously experienced but you don't seem to be one bit concerned that you are at L-1.

Seems like a stupid question imo. If someone gives the intent to hammer, accountant would obviously claim?
I don't think he will. You gave intent of a hammer yet he didn't react. He seems to not be bothered of his current situation. He is either very good at faking it or doesn't belive he will be lynched. His answer to this question for me might help give some answers.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Furthermore what do you make of the situation? What are your thoughts on Accountant's reads?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”