Newbie 1764: Wind Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1424, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1423, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1422, nydushermain wrote:BTW, worlds that are possible:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

These are the ONLY ones if you guys assume I'm town. This is a blanket list as well using ONLY the fact that gamma is claiming that ssbm is confirmed scum. In that case, if gamma is town, ssbm MUST be scum so worlds like screenplay + pep, etc. do not exist. I think that screenplay not being with ssbm still holds because of the way that screenplay asked pep to unvote.

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

With everyone EXCEPT gamma and SSBM claiming VT, we KNOW for a FACT that one of them is actually town. This also eliminates the world of SSBM + gamma.

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

So we're at this point now as the final list if I use my reads. The only world I eliminated based purely off reads is screenplay + ssbm. If everyone is true to their VT claims, ssbm + gamma is a world NEVER.

So now we look through the past and see, is it possible for certain people to be with eachother?
I actually belive that Kyouko + Srceenplay is one of the most possible scenarios.
Then why does scum!screenplay ask you to unvote instead of waiting for ssbm to come back?
That's a good question...

Easy bluff? Obviously he wouldn't make it that obvious please.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 776, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 575, DeathByWobbuffet wrote:
In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
Wait really, this is your catch up? :lol:
In post 967, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That was clearly a frustrated self-hammer, a strategic one wouldn't point out PR tells. Not what I was expecting for either flip, but I guess the Charloux kill is unsurprising after what Alisae said. Gonna start here until something meaningful comes out of DBW though
VOTE: DBW
Kinda liking these posts. Makes the SSBM + screenplay world less likely.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1425, Pepchoninga wrote:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

These are the ONLY ones if you guys assume I'm town. This is a blanket list as well using ONLY the fact that gamma is claiming that ssbm is confirmed scum. In that case, if gamma is town, ssbm MUST be scum so worlds like screenplay + pep, etc. do not exist. I think that screenplay not being with ssbm still holds because of the way that screenplay asked pep to unvote.

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

With everyone EXCEPT gamma and SSBM claiming VT, we KNOW for a FACT that one of them is actually town. This also eliminates the world of SSBM + gamma.

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

So we're at this point now as the final list if I use my reads. The only world I eliminated based purely off reads is screenplay + ssbm. If everyone is true to their VT claims, ssbm + gamma is a world NEVER.

So now we look through the past and see, is it possible for certain people to be with eachother?
I actually belive that Kyouko + Srceenplay is one of the most possible scenarios.
Then why does scum!screenplay ask you to unvote instead of waiting for ssbm to come back?

He literally.... doesn't need to talk -_- . All he has to do is just wait. He can say ZERO words until ssbm logs on. It's not about being obvious or hidden, it's about not being stupid.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1426, nydushermain wrote:
In post 574, Alisae wrote:Because if it was you wouldn't be hiding it from everyone else.
How has he been hiding it? From what I've seen so far Pep has been fairly open about the whole thing.
In post 967, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That was clearly a frustrated self-hammer, a strategic one wouldn't point out PR tells. Not what I was expecting for either flip, but I guess the Charloux kill is unsurprising after what Alisae said. Gonna start here until something meaningful comes out of DBW though
Less likely. Not unlikely.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by nydushermain »

In post 1428, Pepchoninga wrote:
Sorry, I misphrased. I mean unlikely.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1427, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1425, Pepchoninga wrote:

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Screenplay + SSBM
Gamma + Screenplay

SSBM + Gamma
Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

Gamma + Pep
SSBM + Pep
Gamma + Screenplay

He literally.... doesn't need to talk -_- . All he has to do is just wait. He can say ZERO words until ssbm logs on. It's not about being obvious or hidden, it's about not being stupid.
Ok, good point. This doesn't change my stupid idea tho. I belive that Srceenplay is scum. Why? I'm town and your reaction to my actions are town. I don't think any scum can fake them. So that leaves Srceenplay. The other scum is either Gamma or Kyouko. The claim and his vote's reasoning I hope will be enough for us to figure that out.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

Anyways, I'm going to sleep and since I cannot keep my contact eagle watch over the wagon in that time...

UNVOTE:
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1429, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1428, Pepchoninga wrote:
Sorry, I misphrased. I mean unlikely.
Nothing is unlikely.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by nydushermain »

If something is less likely than it is likely, it is unlikely. For example, screenplay being scum with me because gamma claimed that ssbm is scum.
nydushermain
nydushermain
Goon
nydushermain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by nydushermain »

Is everyone just... gone?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Srceenplay »

I here. A little hungover but here. I going to do some rereading. Ssbm still hasn't showed up?????
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Srceenplay »

@ gamma emerald
Why did you choose to track charloux if Alisea outed him as pr? It is kinda suspicious that you say say you visited that person and that person dies.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1195, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, if Accountant flips town (if the lynch does go trough) I belive that Gamma is a confirmed scum. Even if Accountant is scum I belive that Gamma is one if the most likely people to be his buddy.
Does this better explain your quick vote on gama?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1179, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1147, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:Here is a thing for you. Why would I be a scum buddy with one of my top scum reads? (Gamma) Belive me you should know that scum usually don't put there parthner on the top of there reads.
This is incorrect. Why, I've done it myself as scum.
Well, as it might be it contradicts woth what I've known in my past mafia games. But do I know. I haven't really had anybody to help me understand possible scum and town tactics...
Or could it be this and you are distancing?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1435, Srceenplay wrote:I here. A little hungover but here. I going to do some rereading. Ssbm still hasn't showed up?????
That's why I haven't posted. I don't think we can actively progress the discussion without him.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1437, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1195, Pepchoninga wrote:Well, if Accountant flips town (if the lynch does go trough) I belive that Gamma is a confirmed scum. Even if Accountant is scum I belive that Gamma is one if the most likely people to be his buddy.
Does this better explain your quick vote on gama?
This was why I initially put my vote up so quickly yes. Not confirmed as I said. But likely scum. I wanted to get answers and I ended up getting a claim. Since then I've changed my persuit on him.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1438, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1179, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 1147, Accountant wrote:
In post 1142, Pepchoninga wrote:Here is a thing for you. Why would I be a scum buddy with one of my top scum reads? (Gamma) Belive me you should know that scum usually don't put there parthner on the top of there reads.
This is incorrect. Why, I've done it myself as scum.
Well, as it might be it contradicts woth what I've known in my past mafia games. But do I know. I haven't really had anybody to help me understand possible scum and town tactics...
Or could it be this and you are distancing?
I don't think this post is relevant in the situation. It's more if a provocative and sarcastic responce since I really disliked the way Accountant handled the game in the end.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1403, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok let me explain. Mafia don't want the tracker to live. So the first one to hop on the Gammawagon is scum. I'm basically bating them out. But not now I guess.
So here you are saying you are doing it to bait scum? I'm
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Srceenplay »

So what was it? Where you going for a quick lynch or to bait scum? Either way you are full of shit.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Ok, I'm fill of shit, this is useful information.

You discredit what I've done by creating confusing from my words and not trying to actually solidify a thought process or actually try and see why I would do that.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

Edit: by creating confusion
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:49 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 3.01Image

ssbm_Kyouko (1)
Gamma Emerald L-2

Not Voting (4)
everyone else

Day three deadline is Saturday January 21, 9AM PST. (expired on 2017-01-21 10:00:00)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1444, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok, I'm fill of shit, this is useful information.

You discredit what I've done by creating confusing from my words and not trying to actually solidify a thought process or actually try and see why I would do that.
I did not try to discredit anything. In one post you say you vote gama to pressure him him. In another post you say you vote gama to bait scum. Gama asked you to stop, I asked you to stop,and NY asked you to stop. I am not sure what you are trying to do but I am sure it's not to help us win. Right now I am comfortable with you being today's lynch. First I want to see how gamma and ssbm plays out for tomorrow's vote.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 1447, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1444, Pepchoninga wrote:Ok, I'm fill of shit, this is useful information.

I did not try to discredit anything. In one post you say you vote gama to pressure him him. In another post you say you vote gama to bait scum. Gama asked you to stop, I asked you to stop,and NY asked you to stop. I am not sure what you are trying to do but I am sure it's not to help us win. Right now I am comfortable with you being today's lynch. First I want to see how gamma and ssbm plays out for tomorrow's vote.
Lol. I did it to pressure Gamma. What I got from him is a claim. If this claim is real or not we will determine after Kyouko's claim. And no, I would still be doing it if you actually saw the purpose of a thing like that. But honestly why would you?

Also lynch me and there won't be another day fo you to vote anybody.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Well, I'm assuming Gamma's not the roleblocker or he wouldn't be doing this. I'm a cop, checked pep N1 and got town result, checked gamma last night and got nothing back. Thinking it might be nyd/gamma and they chose to block because they thought I had a guilty on nyd yesterday.

Want to figure out if it's gamma/nyd or gamma/screenplay before day ends though, tomorrow is still lylo and I'm bound to die tonight

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”