Newbie 1770: Water Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Toto »

In post 163, Toto wrote:Ok. Here it is.

1) FormerFish attacks Jin for not voting RVS.
2) At the same time he questions me about why did my RVS vote didn't go to any of the two pre-existing wagons. That'd be You and Jin. Doesn't it seem like an odd question to ask, specially since he is already attacking Jin for not RVS voting?
3) I never answer the question and he never follows up on this. This makes me think he didn't care much about the answer.

So I'm thinking that FF is scum and his partner is either You or Jin.
Pep, what do you make of this case?
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:50 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 170, Toto wrote:
In post 167, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 130, Formerfish wrote:I kinda want to hang one of the replacements simply for the fact that more often than not replace outs in newbie games are scum.
Ding ding dong, brilliant idea.
Nope. I studied the raw data used for those statistics and they are BS. So unless you guys have a case we are not.
We talk about this post-game. I have pretty good knowledge of statistics and I'm very much disagreeing with you here.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:53 am

Post by TierShift »

In post 131, MooginSoosy wrote:Formerfish I think it's odd that you've aligned yourself serveral times now as town. I feel like it's suspicious to say that you're town especially when no one else has said it so openly. Do you feel like you need to make that clarification?
Why exactly is it scummy to call yourself town? Why would it be less scummy if others did it as well?
In post 141, JackChaos wrote:Okay... form reads. Moogin seems a newbie like me so mostly harmless ALTHOUGH THAT COULD be a total bluff and one of us could murder your granny with a hammer.

Formerfish seems really aggressive but I'm guessing he's just a grizzled veteran of forums mafia. He's probably a townie.
Fykus is super friendly so I'm going to have to assume he's a total serial killer irl maybe in game as well. Tiershift is a scholar and a gentleman. Nydushermain I don't know what to think. I rather like the pink checkered avatar but that's about all I know of them. Pep seems like he wants a fair game so probably a mafia member. Toto is quiet.
Okay, so who is most likely mafia? Put your vote where your mouth is.
In post 155, Fykus wrote:Ah, that makes sense. I can see why you're making the assumption about me then. Honestly though, i still think TS might be scum with the way hes constantly hammering questions at me. Unless ofcourse hes just trying to get it into my muscle memory to explain myself better when making accusations (thus making me a better player someday or something).

Who knows~
Why would I hammer questions as you as scum? Why would I be more likely to do it as scum than as town?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:57 am

Post by TierShift »

Toto what's up with that complacent tone? Why are you acting like this?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 173, Toto wrote:
In post 171, Pepchoninga wrote:They need to try and deduse the good from the bad,
This is what game solving is.
We can agree to disagree.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

I get town feels from Toto. Mostly gut for now, but I like him for now.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:07 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

I think it's scummy to call yourself (a broad you, not specifically you tiershift) town especially in a game of newbies because it's an easy way to get people to believe you're town. If you keep saying it enough and are the first person to say it, then true town will be naturally drawn to you. If the real town members trust you, then you can slide under the radar
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:59 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

Votecount 1.04Image

Pepchoninga (1)
Fykus (2)
, ,
Toto (1)
Secret Agent Jin (2)
, ,
Not Voting (3)
, , ,

Day one deadline is Monday January 25th, 2 PM PST. (expired on 2017-01-25 15:00:00)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch!
[/size]
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 161, Toto wrote:Ok. So If I make a good theory about scum!formerfish will you vote him with me?
You aren't voting me now...

I'll get to you later Toto. I dislike the avenue of attack you've chosen as it's flawed and shitty. Do you normally make flawed and shitty arguments against people? What is your record of flawed and shitty scumreads turning into scum flips?
JackChaos
JackChaos
Townie
JackChaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:54 am

Post by JackChaos »

It seems to me like this game is built on paranoia and paranoia leads to bad judgement. We'd be better on random lynching first round and seeing how everyone reacts after.

That's just my two cents in gamerlogic.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Toto »

In post 183, Formerfish wrote:
In post 161, Toto wrote:Ok. So If I make a good theory about scum!formerfish will you vote him with me?

I'll get to you later Toto. I dislike the avenue of attack you've chosen as it's flawed and shitty. Do you normally make flawed and shitty arguments against people? What is your record of flawed and shitty scumreads turning into scum flips?
Im waiting to see who your partner is. Dont you worry. Ill get you lynched today.
just because you get evil player role doesn't mean you are a evil person at HEART - KainTepes!!!
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Toto »

Pep. Thoughts on formerfish.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Toto »

Also, Im still waiting for fykus to decide if he is joining the formerfish lynch today.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Formerfish »

See, to join something there has to be the beginning of something. Right now you don't have a bit on me. And I'm going to go on record saying this now:

Coming after me is a mistake. If you are building a case on me it is going to be flawed and will turn into a witch hunt. Although if you want to push a bullshit mislynch then by all means go ahead. Don't be surprised when it fails though, cause it will.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 185, Toto wrote:
In post 183, Formerfish wrote:

Im waiting to see who your partner is. Dont you worry. Ill get you lynched today.
I noticed you failed to answer my questions again. If I have to continue to pull answers out of you like bad teeth imma consider that a scum claim, and unlike whatever you think you're going to use to lynch me, I will see you hang as a result.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 180, Pepchoninga wrote:I get town feels from Toto. Mostly gut for now, but I like him for now.
You may be getting town feels, but do you think his line of thinking is correct?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Toto »

LMAO so that was a real question?
In post 183, Formerfish wrote:Do you normally make flawed and shitty arguments against people? What is your record of flawed and shitty scumreads turning into scum flips?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:42 am

Post by Toto »

try harder.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Formerfish »

Ok. How often do your day 1 reads end up being accurate?
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 184, JackChaos wrote:It seems to me like this game is built on paranoia and paranoia leads to bad judgement. We'd be better on random lynching first round and seeing how everyone reacts after.

That's just my two cents in gamerlogic.
The game is not built on paranoia. It is moving at a good state and is relatively nice for now. I don't like your gamelogic tho. This semes like somethignscum would say to try adn lead to a misslynch.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 190, Formerfish wrote:
In post 180, Pepchoninga wrote:I get town feels from Toto. Mostly gut for now, but I like him for now.
You may be getting town feels, but do you think his line of thinking is correct?
I find it strange that he suddenly became pretty active and aggressive. I see from where is going, tho I don't think I can keep up with his case on you.
Pepchoninga
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Pepchoninga
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Pepchoninga »

In post 186, Toto wrote:Pep. Thoughts on formerfish.
He was very aggressive, tho after your push he immediately became pretty defensive tho. I do take this into a lot of consideration.

I would like you to sum up your case on him, since I do start loosing you.
MooginSoosy
MooginSoosy
Goon
MooginSoosy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:43 am

Post by MooginSoosy »

Toto, it's going to be difficult for people to follow you and vote for someone if you don't say your suspicions amd theories. Why are you so convinced formerfish is scum? What sort of behaviors would make someone formerfish's "partner"?
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by Toto »

You guys don't find it odd that Fish doesn't scum read me? Why is he not wondering if I'm scum trying to get rid of him? I'm pretty much defending his BS attack on Jin which apparently is his top scum read and why is he not wondering if I'm Jin's partner.
Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by Toto »

While Fish attacks Jin for not voting in RVS he doesn't say anything about Fykus, who is also not voting RVS. At the same time he questions me for RVS voting Moogin instead of any of pre-existing wagons. Why ask that question if he feels RVS voting is what people should be doing? He is not being consistent in his line of questioning and thoughts.

Now he asks me how accurate my day 1 reads are. Why would you ask that question as TOWN? IT MAKES NO SENSE. Seriously, if we don't lynch this guy after asking this question I don't know what else to tell you.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”