Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 928, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Lycan
- Actually thinking about "Momo is a lazy vote" on the heels of Spyro the Dragon Mafia I'm a bit surprised at you peddling this stance. Especially having seen me move off my best scum read (SirCakez) who was getting no traction ...
So I'm going to come off as an asshole here but it's my impression that we make similar kinds of posts. In
Spyro
I made a catch up post agreeing with your wagon on Cakez being the best lynch of the day, gave a reason why, and then gave more reasons for why I thought Leon was scum, and started a vanity wagon. I don't do vanity wagons just to be against the grain. If one thing is a sure thing, but I think day benefits from being continued, to discuss things that were overlooked, I derail the primary wagon to discuss what I want to have discussed.

You hated that for some goddamn reason, and rather than work with me, or get me to elaborate why I promised a conftown Gin on Cakez scumflip, you said continued your line of reasoning that my slot was scum with Cakez due to a single associative from Cakez.

My point is that we're seeing this game completely differently and unlike in Spyro you're not treating me adversarially (where did your scumread on me go for instance?)
In post 946, MagnaofIllusion wrote:If the premise is “Elena is scum” I’m not sure what narrative make any sense with that. It doesn’t track for distancing purposes for scum to really make a push on a partner and then immediately dismantle it. No Town cred to be gained there. If you think Town assembled that wagon on scum then what does the following movement of wagons say to you?
The premise was that from your point of view, assuming you were not being scum-wagoned (you seem distrustworthy of that in some post somewhere but that was my impression when you called 2F probably town), one of Boons or Elena makes sense as scum. If you did think you were being scum wagoned, then there's no real scum counter going on. Boons being scum would justify the Elena wagon while Elena being scum would justify how the Magna+Boons wagon ended up being dug in. That's my take on the wagon movement.
In post 952, TwoFace wrote:
In post 896, TwoFace wrote:
In post 893, Lycanfire wrote:RC. He did this in Newbie 1717 (fakeclaim as town-AtE/lying) Newbie 1718 (scum-AtE/lying). He frequently complains he's going to get night killed regardless of align and is prone to tunneling.
jesus christ, please don't compare me to that idiot. I am not an RC alt.
Going back to this for a second. If you honestly thought I was RC why didn't you vote magna or boon? RC is notorious for hard bussing for town cred.
Why would I sheep a scumread? I would grab surescum based on this tell I outlined in Newbie 1718. I don't think I would sheep town!RC either.

Guys if I can make shitposts on my way out of the door to work every day people can give me easy answers to easy questions thanks :roll:
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1024, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 989, Lycanfire wrote:ot of feelings re: 2F, Key. i don't absolutely scumread 2F if they're not RC. key's sheepy behavior esp. jumping on my "lie" is really opportunistic. going to placeholder that for now VOTE: Key
OMG WHAT THE F IS THIS?!

"Jumping on your lie" is me being opportunistic when it's obviously you're lying?

Your defense of saying "Not Town" isn't believable. TF did just say "Not Town" and you said it could be from a third party when his posts are obviously saying and pointing out that he is referring to "scum" rather than third parties.

You also hadn't pointed out clearly where did you get the Not Town impression in which where you gotten the idea that he's searching/finding third parties.

Or is it just you imagining things and just overlooking at everything? If so, it doesn't sound that way. You could've just admitted it other than explaining your mistake.

Gosh.
I addressed my problem with TwoFace's post, and defined what "not town" was, my problem with it, and just because you type ""not town"" into your search bar and have it turn up 0 results doesn't take away from the fact that I analyzed how he was speaking to Boons and defined the phrase ""not town"" myself in a different post. You aren't doing fuck all for the game state.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1014, Elena Fisher wrote:It felt prompted by my post asking you for your read. A more expected response is to go on someone better. Sure, you may not have read my other post, but was that 'someone better' really someone that hadn't posted? Do you think that unvote stood well on its own?
i don't think I can answer this given the way the games progressed and this is out of date if you wanna build another case or ask me new questions by all means that'll prob be better way of solving me[/quote]

i feel like you were trying to start shit in those posts and gave up your scumread on matt too easily. i'm going to be lazy because i have one minute to make this post and copypaste this
In post 889, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 880, Cooperative Sheep wrote:As I've already said about Elena, I town read her - not strongly but I do. I think her posts have been fine, I don't think she has egged on anything, and I think she has been reasonably insightful especially in consideration of the average in this game.
Does that answer your question?
how do you feel about post post post post post

(matt) post post

(elena)

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:46 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

UNVOTE:

Hmm... I get it now.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:06 am

Post by TwoFace »

No come on we aren't lynching anyone other than magna or boon
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:16 am

Post by TwoFace »

Town is going to lose this game and there's literally nothing I can do about it. Lynching who scum wants to lynch is guaranteed failure
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

But the Momo wagon is fresh and exciting, and maybe there will be cookies.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:26 am

Post by ThinkBig »

V/LA on weekends due to Shabbat. Sorry I haven't had a chance to be active yet. Will hopefully see you all on Sunday.
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:27 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 1027, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 1014, Elena Fisher wrote:It felt prompted by my post asking you for your read. A more expected response is to go on someone better. Sure, you may not have read my other post, but was that 'someone better' really someone that hadn't posted? Do you think that unvote stood well on its own?
i don't think I can answer this given the way the games progressed and this is out of date if you wanna build another case or ask me new questions by all means that'll prob be better way of solving me
i feel like you were trying to start shit in those posts and gave up your scumread on matt too easily. i'm going to be lazy because i have one minute to make this post and copypaste this
In post 889, Lycanfire wrote:
In post 880, Cooperative Sheep wrote:As I've already said about Elena, I town read her - not strongly but I do. I think her posts have been fine, I don't think she has egged on anything, and I think she has been reasonably insightful especially in consideration of the average in this game.
Does that answer your question?
how do you feel about post post post post post

(matt) post post

(elena)

these are the posts of yours that i hate[/quote]
I never had a sr on Matt I wanted to see who would jump on matt because he made a really towny post Twoface did I got what I needed I wasn't going to out my plan to him otherwise it'd be ruined I think the only post that I was trying "start something" was the boon post because I found him super scummy with the way he was acting. Why does posting that I'm confused on how something just went down read as "starting something" to you?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:28 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1031, Cooperative Sheep wrote:But the Momo wagon is fresh and exciting, and maybe there will be cookies.
Momo is hands down townier than half the player list. Townier than magna and boon by a mile.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:32 am

Post by -Grey- »

So... That's lock scum then.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 am

Post by momo »

Hello
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:59 am

Post by TwoFace »

Whatever this game sucks. My partners suck the other townies suck. Do whatever I don't care anymore
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by momo »

Wait we are lynching me. Come on.... I am not exactly the towniest of the bunch but there are still people in this game way scummier than me. And if you really are too blind to see that, lynch a lurker's slot, at least you will take out someone not contributing to town. But I have been playing my best, not made any major scum slips that have no excuse behind thm (MOI and Sheep.)

So stop,
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:02 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Oh and the mod definitely sucks. Worst mod ever
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1038, momo wrote:But I have been playing my best, not made any major scum slips that have no excuse behind thm
Does that one count?
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

VOTE: MoI
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1037, TwoFace wrote:Whatever this game sucks.
My partners suck
the other townies suck. Do whatever I don't care anymore
Guys...

VOTE: Twoface
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Lol.

VOTE: TwoFace
---
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

yeah neither of you are reading into that particularly well enough. if he was claiming mafia regardless of alignment he would get modkilled. grammatically he's claiming at the very least that his partners are town. still didn't like how he was trying to get magna replaced based on hurt feelings rather than demanding a mercy lynch on the slot.
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1044, Lycanfire wrote:he was claiming mafia regardless of alignment he would get modkilled.
Only if he wound up getting lynched over it (game throwing)
---
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1042, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1037, TwoFace wrote:Whatever this game sucks.
My partners suck
the other townies suck. Do whatever I don't care anymore
Guys...

VOTE: Twoface
Yes my partners. As in my mason partners as it's been obvious since the get go, as in magna has basically hinted at it twice. As in that's how I know there is no cop or tracker or any strong PR ( and quite possibly any other PR at all) in the game.

Thanks for confirming you are scum
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by -Grey- »

In post 1046, TwoFace wrote:as in magna has basically hinted at it twice.
I'm confused...
In post 32, TwoFace wrote:So magna is scum or can be ignored. Good to figure that out early
In post 83, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: magna

I'm good with a magna wagon.
In post 237, TwoFace wrote:
In post 234, MagnaofIllusion wrote:The timing of the bolded after I’ve called out that you weren’t looking for any partners is telling (
Lol you don't know what I'm doing. Way to unnecessary cast shade on me.

I'm ready to blow the game up and spear head 3 lynches.

I've got good leads now.

VOTE: magna
In post 803, TwoFace wrote:
In post 795, TwoFace wrote:
In post 792, Boonskiies wrote:It was early day 1; we all played bad.
Playing bad is one thing. Magna intentionally deceived town and when under pressure essentially said oh I'm kidding i wasn't actually serious (despite defending his reasons earlier which implies it was serious)

Town "playing bad" doesn't try to scare people off their wagon by claiming a PR and when people still want to lynch you you retract and say "lol I was just kidding"

Both of these are scum motivation not town motivation
Funny that magna quotes the post right before this one in an attempt to discredit me yet ignored the follow up to it which makes his claim of them being "empty" invalid.

Note he has no interest in actually defending himself or even boon but would rather just discredit me despite admitting twice he knows I'm some sort of PR.

Like if he thought I was lying that's one thing but the fact he's mentioned it twice means he believes it to be true.

His attempts to discredit me is essentially a scum claim. He knows he can't lynch me so why not discredit me so hopefully nobody listens to me.

VOTE: magna

This is happening
---
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by -Grey- »

Magna for the love of God call bullshit.
---
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Magna has hinted she knows I'm mason you baffoon

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”