Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Josh_B »

MalaKittens seems town. Reading the first 10 pages? Woot!
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 869, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 864, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 861, ArcAngel9 wrote:I read your argument to his post. What is your strongest accusation to call him Scum? I am not going to use meta reference on Yates because he usually plays like this weather he is town or scum but based on his current play style, i dont see his arguments scummy at all infact they are townish. I hardly assume anyone who aligned to mafia would pull a play like that. Well, It is not impossible but scum usually play smart not agressive.
So, basically you read him as town because he's being aggressive? I don't agree with that.
Why are you pointing pieces from my post? I said more things about his play than one. Its not just agressive, there are more events in his game play which i feel townish at this moment. Can you prove it to me why you think he is scum?
That *IS* the entire post.

Here's a link; http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p5847541

The only thing I trimmed out was you quoting me - I then quoted your entire post. How can that be me only addressing part of a post?
I'm still taking crazy pills apaprently because Yates agrees with you...oh, wait, he's scum and doesn't care, he just wants to call me scum without scumhunting.

As to why I find Yates scum, you said you read my post. That post *is* why i find Yates scum. I note that he calls me for misrepping and whatnot all the time - but I couldn't tell you what he thinks I've misrepped. Meanwhile I think that post does show his misreps and does show how he actually doesn't care about scumhunting right now, he cares about being able to make a stand and attack people that he thinks are weak. That's what I'm calling him scum for and that is the case on him. If you don't like it, that's fine, but if you don't understand it you need to tell me what part I'm losing you on - just asking me for my case twice in a row...I don't know what I'm supposed to say to you. I also don't know what I'm supposed to say when you complain that I'm not addressing your whole post when I did address your whole post. Your post only said you didn't find him scum because you thought he was aggressive, and I was telling you that I don't think that's a good reason to not find him scum. CLearly he's aggressive no matter what his alignment is - but I'm not calling him scum for being aggressive and I also don't think he's being aggressive in a way scum wouldn't be - I actually think the way he's being aggressive is the way scum would be aggressive simply because he doesn't care about answers.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by ZZZX »

I couldn't get the wall back but here is the summery

: I find it weird for him to defend him for his claim, We the reasons to push KidA were not the claim mainly (As demonstrated that this is a Jason game that has fake claims like butter)

: Makes no sense and contradicts its self, Let me read it again

(This game has fake claims so claiming anything doesnt make you town) (3 words later) (If you claimed a big role you are nearly 100% town)

Well Jason games showed that you can have a major role un-filled with pro town players, And could be a fake claim.

: Trys to contradicts himself again... After believing in fake claims 4 posts later he denys them(??) and again defends KidA (Which is unnatural, But actually makes KidA town unless Josh_B was still new. (A tactic for a later on I saw being done in a few completed games I read in my free time)

: A weak explaination to 483?

: Changes his opinion after someone supported his first theory of no fake claims (What the hell?) and again defends KidA without a good reasoning. Again thats mostly the tactic I descriped in 483 (Where he will try to keep KidA alive if possible to be a weapon in Lylo if he survived that long.

No comments

Believes that scum's fake claims should be a liability. Idk nothing to say about this one

Nothing to say

I had a full Wall 0 text full of theorys and explainations but it was lost
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Josh_B »

WOW! ZZZX that is a really unfriendly post that indicates UFN has a power role that somebody doesn't want to lose.

Quick Town! Drop the hammers on Unfriendly Neighbors.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 806, The Rufflig wrote:To me, it looked like Chandra was buddying up to Umbrage.
I don't see that.
In post 823, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 822, Josh_B wrote:
In post 820, PeregrineV wrote:Top 4 wagons suck.
What's your top pick then?
UnfriendlyNeighbors. A hydra of Mastin/Nero (who have, in games this size put up more posts than some complete Newbie games) with nothing to say is not VT or a town PR. They are scum.
I think you mean Mac/Cabd.
In post 824, Yates wrote:
In post 823, PeregrineV wrote:UnfriendlyNeighbors. A hydra of Mastin/Nero (who have, in games this size put up more posts than some complete Newbie games) with nothing to say is not VT or a town PR. They are scum.
This is a good point. Nero was also trying to provoke/continue arguments between myself and Josh AND SG while not so subtly misrepping. I'll buy it.

VOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors
This is opportunistic.
In post 840, ThAdmiral wrote: @ people voting rufflig: no one has given me a clear case on him, and I've asked for this at least a couple of times
Bull crap.
In post 563, BulbaFenix wrote: He attempts to dodge discussion more than he actually tries to engage. He states that he has a case or has stated a case, yet when asked about it, he avoids talking about it. He refuses to back points up. He tries to look like he's being incredibly pro-town, and that he's not going to clog up the thread with arguments or walls, but in reality, he's avoiding talking about his assertions and cases and is trying to put on a show more than actually trying to show why what he's saying is accurate or why Pidgey or Chandra are scum.
That was literally in the very post we voted him in.
In post 849, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 766, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 763, pidgey wrote: Unfriendly looks townish, even if a little too safe at times, wish he'd gave more stand out points.
That's the problem. I have a hard time believing that Cabd as town would be playing it safe.

-Bulba
Considering Cabd hasn't made any posts of real substance either, I wouldn't say he's been playing it safe. Most of them have been me.
That's my point. I'd expect this from you, but not from Cabd. I'd expect Cabd-town to be having a bigger influence on the game than he has.
In post 856, ArcAngel9 wrote: Is there any possiblity, this guy could be scum day vig? Is that allowed in this setup?
It's possible, but killing Aronis would have been a dumb move as scum.
In post 858, Yates wrote:No idea if he is an alt [my hunch is yes].
Why do you think Jklash is an alt?
In post 876, Chandra Nalaar wrote:My primary qualm about UN being scum is "if they were scum, would they really suck this badly?" They're better than this either way, though.
This is about par for the course for Mac. As for Cabd, I've caught him on uncharacteristic play before, and this is uncharacteristic of Cabd.
In post 886, Umbrage wrote: note to self, keep an eye on ArcAngel

also why is beastcharizard not lynched yet?
AA9 and BC are both town. Now how about you stop focusing on lynch bait and actually help us lynch scum.
In post 902, ZZZX wrote: : Makes no sense and contradicts its self, Let me read it again
In post 903, Josh_B wrote:WOW! ZZZX that is a really unfriendly post that indicates UFN has a power role that somebody doesn't want to lose.

Quick Town! Drop the hammers on Unfriendly Neighbors.
I don't see how ZZZX's post has anything to do with UN.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:That's my point. I'd expect this from you, but not from Cabd. I'd expect Cabd-town to be having a bigger influence on the game than he has.
That's because mac and I have been nearly incapable of syncing up, and in the first game with a new hydra, i prefer to play it as a unified front until i get a sense of how the partnership operates. I've got shit going down in our personal topic, you'll see content from us when it's ready.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

In post 905, Cabd wrote:
In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:That's my point. I'd expect this from you, but not from Cabd. I'd expect Cabd-town to be having a bigger influence on the game than he has.
That's because mac and I have been nearly incapable of syncing up, and in the first game with a new hydra, i prefer to play it as a unified front until i get a sense of how the partnership operates. I've got shit going down in our personal topic, you'll see content from us when it's ready.
Damn it I was being good and everything.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

Assuming you're town, you do know that Mac's attack is bad, right?

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:44 pm

In post 907, BulbaFenix wrote:Assuming you're town, you do know that Mac's attack is bad, right?

-Bulba
No need to assume, it'll be very evident in the wall o reads i'll have once we sync. I haven't even been paying attention to this game to be quite honest, what "attack" do you mean?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Because if you meant the josh B thing that was me in passing. That's about the only "attack" I've made.
BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 909, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Because if you meant the josh B thing that was me in passing. That's about the only "attack" I've made.
Exactly. It was an easy attack, opportunistic, and selective scumhunting.

-Bulba

Embrace the dissonance.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Josh_B »

In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:

-Bulba
Let's say you were scum goon, and one of your team mates with a power role was being threatened to be lynched. How would you play it?
ZZZX's post is too erratic to come from a common scum without purpose, and too manipulative and misleading to come from town.
The most recent upturn on a wagon was that of UnFriendlyNieghbors.
Now that we know ZZZX is obvscum. We should evaluate the reasons for such a post-
i.e. Sacrifice for protection
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

Josh is right.
Also that doesn't feel like town cabd even though I have limited experience with her.
vote unfriendly neighbours
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 pm

In post 912, vezokpiraka wrote:Josh is right.
Also that doesn't feel like town cabd even though I have limited experience with her.
Three guesses at to who has literally NEVER played with me before, and the first two don't count. (Also I'm male but I'm not that snippy about pronouns)
Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Aunt Jemina
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Post by Aunt Jemina »

In post 896, The Rufflig wrote:
@Aunt Jemina:
In post 893, Aunt Jemina wrote:Regardless of Joshy's alignment
Have you changed your mind on Josh_B? If not, I left you a question in . I'm not looking for detailed proof or anything. Just your thoughts.
It has not. However, I am even less inclined to read link spam as I am quote spam. I simply did not bother reading.

Kitty's slot was already sweet, but her entrance has solidified it. Most of her thoughts align with my own, especially at that time.
In post 899, Yates wrote:
In post 893, Aunt Jemina wrote:Regardless of Joshy's alignment and regardless of multiball or not, I believe Yates is sour.
Why? What leads you to this "belief?"
It is as you said: intimate knowledge of your scumplay and decent exposure to your townplay.

Your posting this game is not akin to 2.5 men banged your mother. It is much closer to (among others) You Could Be Anyone. I am not seeing the town thoughts. I am seeing thoughts that do a good job of looking town without being town.
Have a cookie. It makes everything better.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by ZZZX »

In post 911, Josh_B wrote:

-Bulba
Let's say you were scum goon, and one of your team mates with a power role was being threatened to be lynched. How would you play it?
ZZZX's post is too erratic to come from a common scum without purpose, and too manipulative and misleading to come from town.
Now that we know ZZZX is obvscum. We should evaluate the reasons for such a post-
In post 912, vezokpiraka wrote:Josh is right.

Just for your info you two seem like a scum team there

since what you said doesnt make sense again

I posted these reads cus ruffing requested me to read those posts, how does that relate the UFN?

Also really?

let me read that again
In post 911, Josh_B wrote:

-Bulba
ZZZX's post is too erratic to come from a common scum without purpose
, and too manipulative and misleading to come from town.
Now that we know ZZZX is obvscum
. We should evaluate the reasons for such a post-
What?

How is reading you as scum have to do with sacrifice with protection? how is it too manipulative and misleading? Is it because I scum read you?

When am I obvscum?
In post 912, vezokpiraka wrote:
Josh is right.

So you say josh is right in something that doesnt mean anything and you then call out someone for being scummy then...

you dont vote him and vote UFN instead?

I dont know about UFN and I dont really care about him. I never defended him and I am yet to gain a solid read on him, I am yet to find where I defended him
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Post by ZZZX »

ignore the capd part since I forgot it was a hydra
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:46 am

Post by Yates »

In post 901, Squirrel Girl wrote:I note that he calls me for misrepping and whatnot all the time - but I couldn't tell you what he thinks I've misrepped.
Right. Because I never told you what I thought you were misrepping in any of my posts.
post 286
post 300
post 659
post 855
In post 901, Squirrel Girl wrote:I think that post does show his misreps and does show how he actually doesn't care about scumhunting right now, he cares about being able to make a stand and attack people that he thinks are weak.
Speaking of misreps... :roll:

Yeah. You are clearly the weakest player in this game. Well, it's a toss up between you and Nero, right? That's why I avoided some of the other wagons. Phear. [This is sarcasm.]

Serious question; are you and Nero on the same scum team committed to trolling me in this game?
In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:This is opportunistic.
No. ^^^THIS is opportunistic. Let me show you something... You see this?
That's how I'd feel about a Mastin/Nero hydra. Did you happen to notice that like 60 seconds later, after reviewing the hydras in our game, I realized PV mentioned the wrong members of the hydra in question and adjusted with an immediate unvote? Yeah. Sneaky sneaky scum move there... [This is ALSO sarcasm.]
In post 914, Aunt Jemina wrote:Your posting this game is not akin to 2.5 men banged your mother. It is much closer to (among others) You Could Be Anyone. I am not seeing the town thoughts. I am seeing thoughts that do a good job of looking town without being town.
That is incredibly non-specific and banal. Way to not tie yourself to your BS "read."

Alright. I'm going to be judging at TAP NY today. Needless to say, I likely won't be posting for the rest of the day.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:36 am

Post by pidgey »

Ok, catching up:

Josh B- I still dont think his comment regarding scum teams is a slip per se. It didnt really felt that bad as some people made it out to be, and his initial comments regarding the fake claims and the setup still feel like confused, frustrated, new town in this game.

Displaced- I actually agree plenty with his post on 829. It was a pretty weak case to do.

I didnt had a read on Jemina but right now, although the weak case on JoshB bothers me plenty, im feeling kinda ok with the slot.

Yates- I still dont see a solid case on him, really. Other than squirrel girl, i dont feel that anyone else has had a legit reason to vote him. Its not like i feel he is a big town read or anything, but i think people have hopped on the wagon very smoothly and i dunno, its just weird that yates is getting all the attention when i find him to be pretty legit.

ArcAngel looks okeyish right now. Dont really feel worries about him at the moment.

Chandra is the towniest town that ever towned D1. Anyone wanting to vote him seriously needs to stop.

I had not commented about Moz because he seems the type of player to be good at what he does as either allignement, but ive shared a lot of his POV and opinions, so i feel town.

I dont really have a gut read on unfriendly but i dont mind voting him later on if people dont catch up with rufflig the scum. His vote on josh was really bleh. ZXXX is still a good vote cause nothing he has done has convinced me he is town.

TheAdmiral- The case on ruffling was an ongoing turn of events, you should either iso me or chandra or yates probably or go through about page 12 of the thread. Id link but im at work and with limited time.

JoshB, SG, Anyone asking- No the Disney Mafia post was regarding Umbrage, nothing to do with SG and thats mixing things up. What I said about SG is that it was weird that she pointed out i was scum hunting right out of the gate. I think you both have a misunderstanding there.

Stopped at page 35, will continue later.
-----------------
Sup
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:23 am

Post by Malakittens »

All aboard first class:

Holy moly softclaims. >>

JKLM can you explain how you are getting a townread from Josh. I'm getting opposite of that.

I'm conflicted on the ruffling. :\

I don't really like Jklash's vote on Pidgey.

same applies to Displaced.

Man, Kudos to both Yates and Bulba for being in my line of thinking.

Chandra *could* be town.

Pidgeys 470 makes me smile.

Josh why does claiming one character make someone town? To me flavor doesn't really mean anything. We don't know if scum have fake claims (likely they do) so because someone claims one thing doesn't make them town. Also I have to say I disagree that wolverine sucks. Hugh Jackman is love.

For some reason I *might* be warming up to Josh being town. The whole discussion about scum and fakeclaims rings town. He seems like he's genuinely unsure that scum could get fake claims. Coming to the conclusion I could be wrong about him being scum.

I kinda like Yates post on the ruffling.

I *don't* like Vezo's comment about Aronis. I mean I can understand it, but the way he's commenting on it feels scummy because this will spark a conv about why/how he died which moves away from scumhunting.

... Beast.

I can actually agree with Umbrage's comment.

Hmmmm... at Jklash's claim. I'm not really sure if I see him coming clean like that as scum. the 'honestly' tell rings some bells, however.

PereV... That's not a hydra of mastin/Nero... The townread I had on you got destroyed a little from this because I figured you would be paying enough attention to know that Nero has been posting solo and not in a hydra. Unless you are talking about actual Nero and then that guy is banned from Mafia

The fact Yates just agreed to that gives me a horrible, horrible feel like he just randomly just jumped ship w/o knowing facts.

Reads:

Town:

Thad
PereV

AJ
AA9
NC
Piedgey

Middle:

PereV (mixture, was leaning scum, but the hydra thing makes me wonder how much he's actually paying attention.)
Josh (leaning town)
Beast (leaning scum)
Jklash (leaning town from open claim)

Scum:

Jklash

Displaced
Kid A
Josh

Cabd hydra. (Lack of activity in gen, hydra or not, it's not something I'd expect from Cabd)

So I'n going to

VOTE: Kid A

Something about his votes and lacks of posts bothers me. This is an angle I want to approach at the moment. I'm fully caught up with the current posts.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
displaced
displaced
Goon
displaced
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:39 am

Post by displaced »

VOTE: AJ

Weird read transition on Yates, she's all warming him up as a scumread from the get go yet in #636 has him as town, then back to a scumread again in her next content post, #804.

Sense it makes not.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 917, Yates wrote:Serious question; are you and Nero on the same scum team committed to trolling me in this game?
See what I'm talking about? He's resorted to taking potshots [and arguing for the sake of arguing] instead of actually trying to push a lynch.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:31 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Viomi replaces Mutleyddmc, thank you.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 902, ZZZX wrote:
Spoiler: ignorant post that doesn't need to be shown again, but included for reference

: I find it weird for him to defend him for his claim, We the reasons to push KidA were not the claim mainly (As demonstrated that this is a Jason game that has fake claims like butter)

(This game has fake claims so claiming anything doesnt make you town) (3 words later) (If you claimed a big role you are nearly 100% town)

Well Jason games showed that you can have a major role un-filled with pro town players, And could be a fake claim.

: Trys to contradicts himself again... After believing in fake claims 4 posts later he denys them(??) and again defends KidA (Which is unnatural, But actually makes KidA town unless Josh_B was still new. (A tactic for a later on I saw being done in a few completed games I read in my free time)

: Changes his opinion after someone supported his first theory of no fake claims (What the hell?) and again defends KidA without a good reasoning. Again thats mostly the tactic I descriped in 483 (Where he will try to keep KidA alive if possible to be a weapon in Lylo if he survived that long.

No comments

Believes that scum's fake claims should be a liability. Idk nothing to say about this one

Nothing to say

First off, my interest was not in KidA, it was a press on BulbaFenix. I noticed that they had been tunneling on this for a while and it was giving me mixed signals about their slot. Secondly, it should be obvious that I don't have experience with predetermined Fake Claims being provided by the Mod. But most importantly This:

Why claim that you haven't read the posts (848) when you were part of the conversation in the beginning?
You are definitely scum.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 923, Josh_B wrote:
In post 902, ZZZX wrote:
Spoiler: ignorant post that doesn't need to be shown again, but included for reference

No comments

Nothing to say

First off, my interest was not in KidA, it was a press on BulbaFenix. I noticed that they had been tunneling on this for a while and it was giving me mixed signals about their slot. Secondly, it should be obvious that I don't have experience with predetermined Fake Claims being provided by the Mod. But most importantly This:

Why claim that you haven't read the posts (848) when you were part of the conversation in the beginning?
You are definitely scum.
Your text is so small, make it stop :L

Also replacing in, posting again once I read the thread. <3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”