Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:28 am

Post by Elyse »

Hey, Desperado, get an avatar. And then stop pulling things out of your ass. Kthanxbye.

Also, what's with the somepony thing, Rainbow? I get that it's MLP, but do you do that all game?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:59 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 36, Desperado wrote:
In post 35, Elyse wrote:Hey, Desperado, get an avatar. And then stop pulling things out of your ass. Kthanxbye.

Also, what's with the somepony thing, Rainbow? I get that it's MLP, but do you do that all game?

This is a really weird way to defend someone. You don't even point out how what I said was bullshit, like Flay did, you just (presumably) piggy-back on what he had to say. Kinda lazy honestly.

And why did you feel the need to tell me to get an avatar? Is it ruining your gameplay experience or something?

There are only so many ways to call what you said bullshit.

And getting an avatar just makes it easier for me to associate your posts to something. But if it's that big a problem, then don't get one.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 am

Post by Elyse »

Does typing out pony come naturally or do you have to think about it?

I swear this is my last question. I'm just curious.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:30 am

Post by Elyse »

@MrFlay
I was just curious, that's all.

UNVOTE: Bomb
VOTE: Keybladewielder
This:
Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 8, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote KBW

Inconsequental question is inconsequental.

BB can be town for now.

VOTE: Rainbowdash

Why did you vote me? You don't know anything about me.

I hadn't even posted anything yet.

is a terrible vote. He is already showing how desperate he is to get votes off him, and it's a freaking RVS vote. Seems like he's nervous scum to me.

Seriously, can at least one of Desperado/KBW get an avatar?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:32 am

Post by Elyse »

Nah, I'd rather keep my vote on you. But thanks for the offer.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 62, YOLO wrote:I like the aggression in this thread so far.

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?
Also, Earthbound > Kingdom Hearts.

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.
And everyone always regrets voting a VT

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

I was waiting for someone to do this.
UNVOTE: Kbw
VOTE: YOLO
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Elyse »

I voted for YOLO for rolefishing. What is the town motivation in pointing that out? None.

But Rainbow said that commenting on things like that was sadly something town does more often than scum. That is something experience will tell you, something I don't have much of on this site. But, it is possible that Rainbow is just trying to sweep it under the rug to take away suspicion on his scumbuddy YOLO. Probable? No. Possible? Yes.

@Desperado
I already explained my initial vote on KBW. His initial vote on Rainbow made him seem desperate to get votes off of him. It was before I realized he was an idiot. What else do you want me to explain?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 83, Desperado wrote:Well it didn't make any sense for you to vote KBW yourself, and then vote someone for also expressing suspicion on him. My assumption was that you were faking your FOS on KBW in order to coax scum into sheeping you (which you might have done anyway).

Your actual explanation is disappointing. How on earth was he rolefishing? KBW claimed VT on his own. Regardless of your level of experience re: how townies and scum react to a roleclaim, what YOLO did wasn't fishing. That's why I was confused.

No one brought attention to it except for YOLO. Early VT claims don't exactly help the town, and although most people probably saw that, quoting it and saying "What?" is rolefishing. He wants KBW to confirm his claim.

And I voted KBW for his terrible vote. How does that not make sense?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by Elyse »

I was going to unvote KBW, but I didn't (either didn't post in between or just forgot), and then voted YOLO. I don't think KBW is scum. So if it makes it easier to understand, pretend I unvoted KBW before I voted YOLO.

And my argument is that he rolefished. Period. I don't care if it is probable that everyone else saw it; no one else drew attention to it. Is it the strongest case in the world and do I think YOLO is 100% scum? No, but I don't have any other real scumreads right now.

Jeromus' lack of real stances and contentless posting is starting to become more scummy to me, though.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Elyse »

@Desperado
Who is post 90 directed to?

UNVOTE: YOLO (I'm taking Rainbow's word for now)
VOTE: jeromus

I'm sick of him repeating things other people say and not doing anything that even seems remotely like scumhunting.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Elyse »

Hey jeromus. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. It's called reading the thread. Do it, and you might find the answer to your question. If you still need help afterwards, I'll go over it with you very slowly. Go.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Elyse »

@Jeromus
I was having a bad day so I apologize if I came off as rude, but I don't have another answer for you.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:47 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 117, jeromus wrote:
5) I think Elyse is acting mighty peculiar.

Peculiar does not mean scummy.
In post 66, Elyse wrote:

@ Jeromus
I don't think we're going to get along. :roll: Btw, why exactly are you asking for content from other players while you have done nothing in two posts besides saying you don't like 'YOLO'?

Keybladewielder wrote:ill get an avi when your vote on me gets removed, Toadette.

and btw, I never get a scum role, I think the odds are stacked against me. I'm always getting voted because I'm me.

and btw, I'm playing another game too Toadette. my brain isn't fully on this one.

Wait... what?

I do NOT follow you on this one. Also, reading you in ISO is just a wall of pony RP curiosity and you screaming the word "ROLEFISH" a few times.

This is a complete misrepresentation of my posts. I can't get over just how bad this reasoning is for a vote on me. Please quote where I have been "screaming" ROLEFISH. I didn't even mention that word when I first voted YOLO. Also, I maybe asked Rainbow questions in THREE posts. You saying "a wall" is plain incorrect.
I think YOLO was just commenting on it, not making some big play. Elyse seems to me to be just throwing aggression against the wall and seeing what sticks.
VOTE: Elyse

What is the town motivation in pointing it out, as I've already asked? Also, he didn't "comment" on it like "That was dumb." or "Why did you claim VT?" He just quoted it and said, "What?" THAT is rolefishing.

Mr. Flay wrote:
While waiting for KBW, I'll also say that Elyse is actively lurking. Her posts have very little engagement and seem to mostly veer off into any topic except actual scumhunting. Not a strong tell, but not a bad one either.

How do my posts have very little engagement? At all? And besides asking Rainbow about his posting, what topics have I veered off on?
And then you go and say it's not even strong. Why put down your own reads/tells?

@qwints
How is jermous acting like "the town leader"? Up until his latest post, his posts have been a bunch of nothing and he hasn't even commented on my vote on him.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Elyse »

Oh, ok. Yeah, I agree. But I don't think that's really town motivated. I think it's more I'll-tell-everyone-what-to-do-so-I-won't-have-to-do-anything-myself motivated.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Elyse »

Are you going to respond to my post before or my vote on you or should I just not interact with you anymore?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

This is what I would like a response to
In post 123, Elyse wrote:
5) I think Elyse is acting mighty peculiar.

Peculiar does not mean scummy.
In post 66, Elyse wrote:

@ Jeromus

Wait... what?

I do NOT follow you on this one. Also, reading you in ISO is just a wall of pony RP curiosity and you screaming the word "ROLEFISH" a few times.

This is a complete misrepresentation of my posts. I can't get over just how bad this reasoning is for a vote on me. Please quote where I have been "screaming" ROLEFISH. I didn't even mention that word when I first voted YOLO. Also, I maybe asked Rainbow questions in THREE posts. You saying "a wall" is plain incorrect.
I think YOLO was just commenting on it, not making some big play. Elyse seems to me to be just throwing aggression against the wall and seeing what sticks.
VOTE: Elyse

What is the town motivation in pointing it out, as I've already asked? Also, he didn't "comment" on it like "That was dumb." or "Why did you claim VT?" He just quoted it and said, "What?" THAT is rolefishing.

Mr. Flay wrote:
While waiting for KBW, I'll also say that Elyse is actively lurking. Her posts have very little engagement and seem to mostly veer off into any topic except actual scumhunting. Not a strong tell, but not a bad one either.

How do my posts have very little engagement? At all? And besides asking Rainbow about his posting, what topics have I veered off on?
And then you go and say it's not even strong. Why put down your own reads/tells?

@qwints
How is jermous acting like "the town leader"? Up until his latest post, his posts have been a bunch of nothing and he hasn't even commented on my vote on him.

In post 98, Elyse wrote:@Desperado
Who is post 90 directed to?

UNVOTE: YOLO (I'm taking Rainbow's word for now)
VOTE: jeromus

I'm sick of him repeating things other people say and not doing anything that even seems remotely like scumhunting.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 131, jeromus wrote:Your vote is "eh". You're wrong, I've upped the content level, I've made time for the game.

So my vote was valid at the time?
And what you have done since further validates my vote, as well as your coaching and initial fear to vote for someone.
In post 131, jeromus wrote:
I just find you've not contributed much beyond repeating the same point which I am just not buying. If he'd said "HEY GAIZ HE CLAIMED WE ALL SHOULD", sure. His was just a neutral comment, so far as I can tell.

I'm not even pushing YOLO anymore. You're the one who keeps bringing that up.
In post 131, jeromus wrote:
And you're right, you didn't mention that word when you voted for YOLO...Which is even goddamned worse. Placing a vote without even vaguely explaining the 'why' is the most counterproductive thing you can do as a townie, so I treat it as a scummy act.

When I first voted I thought it was pretty obvious that YOLO was rolefishing when I quoted that post. Rainbow understood it. But then everyone asked and I clarified. What is the problem with that? It's not like I was "I'm voting for YOLO." Random person: "Why?" Me: "I dunno." I DID give a reason. But next time I will make things I think are obvious more explicit.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Elyse »

Flay, my posts contain more than what your are saying.

But who is your top scumread as of now?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Elyse »

You just ignored Desperado's whole post.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by Elyse »

Waiting for ArcAngel and BlueYoshi to post something with content.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Elyse »

What does town leaning scum even mean?

And how does "being rude" make someone scummy?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 201, jeromus wrote:Elyse is only posting to push the wag on or defend herself. Yup.

Jeromus is only posting to deflect attention onto others, coach others, or tell others to post, all while taking no stances himself. Yup.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 234, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 230, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 224, Human Destroyer wrote:I haven't read the game yet.

Still eagerly waiting for a good vote to have.

Read, then vote, is the usual order of operations. Why are you looking to sheep someone else's opinion of who to sheep?

Because it helps me determine alignments of players.

It's a little less applicable here with this jeromus fellow being at L-1, since, y'know, it's a free vote, why not ask for it if you're town? Scum get somewhat timid about asking someone to sheep them.

Bub could you give me a rundown on why one of {Mr. Flay, jeromus} is scum, but one of them is town, please?

This actually makes sense. +Town points

Jeromus' martyr act is just that: an act. Blue Yoshi and KBW are still being useless. YOLO's vote is bad. Etc. Etc.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by Elyse »

Basically what Rainbow said.

Why the hell would you give scum a list as to who is universally thought as town and who is universally thought as scum? It just gives them a hitlist, and if they don't kill a townie player, then there is added WIFOM, etc.

Jeromus is obv scum.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Elyse »

KBW, can you quote those remarks? Or paraphrase?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:22 pm

Post by Elyse »

RBD was already voting jeromus.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 280, jeromus wrote:
In post 277, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 275, qwints wrote:Blocked by the mod. Lame.

Jeromus, how do you not know what sheeping is?

are you seriously fallign for that? He is lying!!!!!

Come on, with so many days till deadline? Well, go town or whatever. Enjoy the rest of your uncomfortably aggressive and personal game

He said go town, thinking he was lynched. He's town guys.

UNVOTE: Jeromus
VOTE: BlueYoshi

Though I'm very way of others who saw that post by jeromus and didn't comment on it, especially Rainbow.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Elyse »

No, I don't think he would've said "ahahaha" or anything like that. But I don't think he would've said "Go town."

His post seemed genuine to me.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Elyse »

Dude, I'm trying to save your butt. Why the hell would I try to prevent an easy lynch as scum?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by Elyse »

I think BY is worse because of his fake contributions. He's actually trying to make it look like he is doing something whereas AA just isn't.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:20 pm

Post by Elyse »

What is that big NOPE in reference to?

And you flipping town doesn't do much since you were pretty much universally scummy.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Elyse »

DEAR GOD YOU PEOPLE FRUSTRATE ME.
In post 312, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 287, Rainbowdash wrote:I actually thought I unvoted so was hammering.
Fucking seriously??

Argh. UNVOTE: jeromus based on recent activity. He's probably still the strongest D1 lynch but the last few posts have been supertown. Although he still gave a full player-by-player which is annoying...

Also Elyse is giving me hives. WTH??

So supertown, but still the best lynch?
In post 313, Desperado wrote:I have no intention of unvoting right now. Jeromus' obsession with lynching for information is troubling--how on earth is "AA hasn't interacted with anyone" a good reason not to lynch them? Taken to it's logical conclusion, all scum have to do is literally not play (seriously check AA's iso--they may as well have v/la'd from the word Go and saved us all the trouble of reading their "contributions" to the game) in order to avoid a D1 lynch.

Here's what I don't get: YOLO was the only person, IIRC, to express any legitimate reservations on a Jeromus lynch prior to the qwints and Rainbow fake hammers, which were incredibly unsubtle. Now we're unvoting due to a series of reactions that could just as easily be forced as genuine? Elyse's switch was particularly abrupt--how do you go from cheerleading a lynch to a hard townread based on one sentence?

I'm just not buying it. If someone presents themselves as a better lynch then I'll consider it, by all means, but until then my vote is staying on Jeromus.

I explained my change in reads. I'm not that narrow minded. If I see what I think is a towntell, I'm not going keep thinking someone is scum. Sorry if you don't agree with my explanation. I'm not going to make things up to appease you.
In post 316, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 302, Rainbowdash wrote:
Vote AA

Sheep me (that means follow votes/thoughts if you really dont know) or get lynched maybe your only options.

AA really has done buggerall this game. Last few comments are calling the attack on HD "not fair" which is a really bizzare choice of wording, and maybe calling jeromus scum? I dunno. I really cant tell any of her reads at this point and when we are weeks into the game thats a pretty major issue.

She actually hasnt even votes since RVS. Lets wagon this instead of whatever yall are doing elsewhere.

Scum trying to frame me and get me lynch in my absence
HD and Qwints , you know what I am talking about, and you know how scum targets me, I have nothing to hide,
Please lynch this person today
I have very limited access to Internet , I perhaps be able to login once in a day. So pls keep that in mind

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST VOTE ON THE PAGE. HOW SAD IS THAT?
Rainbow has been bothering me lately. Especially trying to damn AA for no real reason. I've stated why Blue Yoshi is a better lynch. Add to that that he ignores anything anyone says about him. Why is AA a better lynch?
In post 317, YOLO wrote:
In post 293, Elyse wrote:
In post 280, jeromus wrote:

Come on, with so many days till deadline? Well, go town or whatever. Enjoy the rest of your uncomfortably aggressive and personal game

He said go town, thinking he was lynched. He's town guys.

UNVOTE: Jeromus
VOTE: BlueYoshi

Though I'm very way of others who saw that post by jeromus and didn't comment on it, especially Rainbow.

Is this for real? You don't think Jeromus-scum could've used his brain and figured he was already being voted by quints,
especially after the mod had already replied to quints in thread
. This 'confirmed town' bullshit seems like a really easy way to jump off a L-1 wagon. Major FOS Elyse.

Qwints had nothing to do with his hammer. Rainbow was the supposed hammer. Nice misrepresentation, though. And where did I say he was "confirmed town". Another misrep. And EVERYONE ELSE IS JUMPING OFF THE WAGON. I DID IT FIRST. WHY IS THAT SCUMMY? I THOUGHT (and still think) WHAT JEROMUS SAID WAS A TOWNTELL SO I UNVOTED. And if I deserve a major FoS, why the hell aren't you voting me?
In post 317, YOLO wrote:
In post 297, Elyse wrote:Dude, I'm trying to save your butt. Why the hell would I try to prevent an easy lynch as scum?

Extreme WIFOM here.

Really? Show me the scum motivation in stopping a town lynch. Not jumping off at the end and still having it go through, but stopping it. Go ahead.
In post 317, YOLO wrote:

He's lying you say... with three excalamation marks you say... and then? I'd think lying is a prett bad offense, but I don't see a vote or a FOS or even an accusation. That reminds me, where are those reads you promised earlier? You don't have the time to put short reads down but you do have time to post 'LOL Quints', 'Ur not fair' and 'OMGUS Rainbowdash'.
I actually feel very enthusiastic about wagon'ing this player.

Unvote. Vote: ArcAngel9

Still hungry for a Human Destroyer lynch though. Wagons gogogo.

Terrible reasoning.

Why is everyone hopping on the AA lynch for no reason? Actually, everyone who is voting for AA, explain why he is a better lynch than BY. I really don't see what he did wrong besides doing nothing. Other people did nothing too, and BY even tried to make it look like he was doing something when he wasn't.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Elyse »

Also I'm still fuzzy about what qwints meant when he said blocked by the mod or whatever. What went down there?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Elyse »

Ohhhhhhhh.

That actually explains a lot.

But why is AA obv scum?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:40 am

Post by Elyse »

Sorry to hear that.

I'm willing to lunch AA now because we're not getting anywhere.

@Mod
Can we get an accurate VC?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm ready to lynch AA because she's continuing to do nothing with a growing wagon on her, and Blue Yoshi, my other lynch target, replaced out. Seeing as he had things going on, he wasn't really able to defend himself, making my case less strong.

I never had a town read on AA, just null-scummish for doing nothing, but she keeps making excuses and this phase is just dragging at this point.

P-edit:
Explained above.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Elyse »

Also, if I just wanted to "lynch the easy target", I wouldn't have stopped the Jeromus lynch. He was my number one suspect at the time, and I only unvoted (and caused others to unvote) because I saw what I believe is a towntell.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Elyse »

I understood the wagon, but I thought BY was just a better wagon at the time.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:25 am

Post by Elyse »

What is your read on jermous and what was it when he was at L-1?

And KBW, I was waiting for a VC before I changed my vote. I didn't want to hammer AA by accident. And I don't want to lynch Jeromus.

Also,
VOTE: ArcAngel9

L-1
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 360, ArcAngel9 wrote:Elyse - If you don't want to lynch me why are you keeping me at L-1? How does that helping to the game?
What if, someone jumps and takes the hammer vote? what is your next strategoy if i flip town?

I said I am ready to lynch you.

I will continue pursuing my suspects if you flip town.

Saying if instead of when you flip town is giving me more confidence in my vote, btw.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 366, Human Destroyer wrote:Unless you've massively changed your play, I'm seriously thinking you'll flip scum.

This gave me the shivers.

So I'll start my vote there, as my other major scumread died.

VOTE: Human Destroyer

Rainbowdash wrote:If that was a vig we should massclaim.

Why would you think that was a vig?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:12 am

Post by Elyse »

Just to let you know, Blue Yoshi is dead.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Elyse »

Yeah he was replaced and his replacement was killed.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 am

Post by Elyse »

Also, reading back, I was acting like a bitch, so my apologies to Desperado and Jeromus and anyone else I offended.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Elyse »

Why is he conf scum
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Elyse »

I'm voting for HD for his justification of the AA lynch even after AA said she was town.

I don't like Jeromus' reaction, and reading back, I do admit my reasoning for him being town was rather weak...I'm not all that confident in my town read on him anymore.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Elyse »

Alright I'm going to come out with this right now since I think I might die tonight, I need some advice, and it will boost discussion.

I'm a 1-shot day vig. I can kill one player one time during the day.
I don't know who to use it on but I plan on using it today.

Any thoughts?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:27 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 428, Desperado wrote:Obviously I would shoot Jeromus.

I'm curious though, what makes you think you would be the next target?

Just a feeling.
In post 429, Rainbowdash wrote:@Elyse - Does your kill end the day? If not what does it do to votes and deadline?

I just PM'd the mod asking.

I was thinking of killing Jeromus or KBW, because both have WIFOM surrounding them and need to die before LyLo.

But I just wanted everyone's input and use this as more of a second lynch today.

Yolo, I do see your point about scum potentially influencing kill, but I still have control of it in the end so I do think I'll get everyone's input.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Elyse »

The vig doesn't end the day
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Post by Elyse »

Damn it
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 pm

Post by Elyse »

I have a really bad feeling that the most town players (RBD, Desperado, Bub) are scum.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 456, Desperado wrote:All three of us or just a combination or what? That's a pretty vague accusation.

At least one of the three.

I know it's vague. I have no proof. It's just a sinking feeling.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Elyse »

I have no idea who to vote for.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Elyse »

What the hell was that
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Elyse »

Wow I must be a shit player to be alive right now.

I think Desperado is scum and I agree with qwints.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Elyse »

What qwints is saying makes sense.
If we're going to lynch Desperado anyway, why not massclaim the next day phase so the scum don't kill our PRs tonight?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Elyse »

Can everyone just slow down?

If we come to a consensus that we are lynching Desperado, then we push massclaim until the next day so our PRs have a chance to do something. Ok?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 pm

Post by Elyse »

What do you want me to say? I support not massclaiming and lynching Desperado but no one else besides you does.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by Elyse »

I will tomorrow.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Elyse »

Oh well I guess there's no point in not massclaiming now
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:40 am

Post by Elyse »

So we only have a vig and a cop?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Elyse »

Hopefully someone is lying and they are a doctor and they protect me or qwints.

Also, as far as my reads go, I'm thinking the scum team is Desperado/Flay/RBD.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Elyse »

/inb4 Rainbow/Desp/HD scumteam.

I feel like Rainbow is manipulating us with all of her tell and speculation bullshit to try to make it look like she's town when really, she hasn't helped us at all with it except push us into massclaiming when two confirmed townies disagreed.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #65) » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Elyse »

VOTE: Desperado
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:06 am

Post by Elyse »

Wtf unvote!
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Elyse »

If Flay isn't scum, YOLO can hammer.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:16 am

Post by Elyse »

JUST UNVOTE SO WE CAN DISCUSS
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:20 am

Post by Elyse »

UNVOTE ALREADY I DON'T CARE IF YOU END UP VOTING FLAY ANYWAY BUT JUST UNVOTE! BOTH OF YOU
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #70) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:24 am

Post by Elyse »

I'm 100-200% sure RBD is scum.

But don't put someone at L-1 two posts into LyLo. Lets see who everyone thinks is scum first.

We don't want any quicklynches.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Elyse »

I don't have time right now, but his partner is either you or YOLO, but I'm leaning towards YOLO.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Elyse »

Alright, so basically, RBD is experienced. He is not dumb enough to put a vote on someone right as the day starts, when there's two scum left and only three to lynch.

This alone makes him scum.

Combined with his "supposed setup ideas", which amounted to nothing and was just fluff to make him look town, his reluctance to call qwints town, his push into massclaim when two conf townies didn't want it, etc.

This means Flay is not scum, because RBD wouldn't try to quicklynch his scumbuddy in LyLo.

And the last scum is either YOLO, or HD. For two scum to put a vote on the same person right away is ballsy, especially with only two scum left. Not sure if HD genuinely thinks Flay is the only safe bet for scum, or if he's blindly following his partner who voted for someone right away. I'll comb through Desperado's ISO again to see.

But I do want Flay and YOLO to give their thoughts.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Elyse »

Reading through HD's ISO, it looks like he's your partner, RBD. He had you and Desperado as town the entire time. When I was picking who to use my shot on, he only said YOLO and jeromus.

Flay was also a top scumread of his.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Elyse »

RBD, I can't trust your self WIFOM. I still think you're scum.

YOLO, Flay, I'm confident that the scumteam is RBD/HD. How do you guys feel?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Post by Elyse »

Desperado always fake hypothesized a three man scum team. If you're town and you're asking people to vote you, we're probably going to lose.

And RBD, I know you're not stupid, but those kills aren't as dumb as you're making them out to be. They're mostly WTF kills, which make NK analysis harder.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Elyse »

No. RBD or nothing.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:20 am

Post by Elyse »

Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by Elyse »

Hammer RBD, Flay.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 684, Human Destroyer wrote:
In post 683, Elyse wrote:Hammer RBD, Flay.

Curious; why don't you want me to hammer?

I'm going back on what I said earlier and going with an RBD/YOLO scum team.

Alright, go ahead.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Elyse »

Damn.

I take the responsibility of the loss. Sorry guys.

RBD and HD's immediate LyLo votes had me so confused and I couldn't really let go of that. Even though they were right in the end, I still think that was a bad move.

Also, props to Desperado because his original case on Flay was something that heavily weighed on my mind when determining if the scumteam was RBD/HD or Flay/YOLO. I didn't think scum would bus that hard out of the gate. So congrats.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”