Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Number_0ne »

In post 51, Tanzklaue wrote: wanting a lynch not even 12 hours after the day started is antitown. come on, not even everyone confirmed yet.

faking a dayvig shot is just as antitown. not that it would've been less antitown if the shot wasn't fake, as you shot less than 12 hours into the day with neither consensus about who to shoot nor real evidence or potential information on the line.

VOTE: Shattered Viewpoint
In what way are SV's actions antitown? No one actually wants a lynch 12 hours into the game, before even posting. Also, I fail to see how his fake shot is bad. It seemed more like he was hoping he shot a really stupid scum than anything else. I don't see how you could take that post seriously. No one shoots 12 hours into the first day with little information (I hope).
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:04 am

Post by Number_0ne »

Well, I'm not liking SV's attitude very much. No content in his posts and a stance that blocks conversation. (Oh, the hypocrisy.)

SV, why are you more focused on getting a lynch compared to finding scum?
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Post by Number_0ne »

UNVOTE:

First of all, I'd like to mention my stance on the CheeryDog wagon. I'm not convinced that he's scum. While his stance has quickly become anti-town, I don't see how its any more deserving of a lynch than others with similar behaviors, like SV, Empking, or myself. I don't find him to be scum. However, lynching him might be better since it may point us in the right direction for finding scum, should he flip town, and of no loss if he's scum.
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Number_0ne »

In post 181, InsidiousLemons wrote: Explain why you think SV and Empking are equally good lynches to Cheery Dog, and vice versa.
I don't think they're equally good lynches. I was just commenting on their stances and attitudes on the current game. I don't find that his defense of iamsteve is indicative of his alignment. While you've said he's buddying Steve, who you find scummy, I don't really see that as a tell. If he was defending Steve from a lynch, then sure. But I can't see enough evidence to say he and Steve are reasonably close to scumbuddies.
In post 182, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 180, Number_0ne wrote:UNVOTE:

First of all, I'd like to mention my stance on the CheeryDog wagon. I'm not convinced that he's scum. While his stance has quickly become anti-town, I don't see how its any more deserving of a lynch than others with similar behaviors, like SV, Empking, or myself. I don't find him to be scum. However, lynching him might be better since it may point us in the right direction for finding scum, should he flip town, and of no loss if he's scum.
Stances are good! I like this post: I think he recognizes that I am (partly) basing my read on emotional responses and reactions to pressure.
But really that's largely in part due to the fact that this game is pretty stagnant.

Still, the other part is that I don't really like the manner in which he has attacked Lemons or defended Steve, regardless of the alignments of those two slots.

I'm willing to entertain any other reads you have.

-b
I'd rather not give any reads until after a flip. I have some people I suspect for town, but not strong suspects for scum.
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:00 am

Post by Number_0ne »

At this point, I'm willing to go with a CD lynch. I don't really believe that he's scum, but his wagon has a lot more information that could be gained.

If CD is lynched and is found to be town, then we can analyse his wagon, and see who gave good reasons, while others may have just been scum trying to get a townie lynched. If he is scum, the wagon still has some utility.

If SV is lynched and is scum, then great. But we cannot gain any information from the wagon. If he's town, then it's even worse. The wagon on SV is lacking emotion, just like his playstyle. Information from a CD lynch is more than from a SV lynch.

And as RS and undo have said, there are other ways of dealing with SV.

VOTE: CheeryDog
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Number_0ne »

In post 312, thenewearth wrote:
In post 284, Number_0ne wrote:At this point, I'm willing to go with a CD lynch. I don't really believe that he's scum, but his wagon has a lot more information that could be gained.
Huh...

This... Looks...

Is it just me or did this guy suddenly looked like a scum?

I see where you're going but... Voting a person who you don't even think is scum? Does this mean you don't see SV as scum as well, correct?
If that's the case, who's scum then?
I'm not going to have any strong suspects until there is a flip. And I'm considering the worst case scenario in regards to these lynches. If CD flips town, then his wagon can be easily analyzed and it is easier to find scum from there. In SV's wagon, no one has given much information into their reasoning, while they've been explaining why they found CD scummy.

I don't believe that enough people find CD to be town. If enough of us did, then I've got no problem with lynching SV. But it seems to me like people will just go back to CD if SV is lynched, and in that case I'd rather lynch CD first.
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Number_0ne »

VOTE: iamsteve

Has a lot of useless posts and has a scummy type of lurking.
Number_0ne
Number_0ne
Goon
Number_0ne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Number_0ne »

Nope, I'm not going to elaborate just yet. However, I'd like to hear what people have to say about my vote

If you haven't posted about what you think about my vote on iamsteve, then please make your opinion heard. I want to know what you think of it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”