Mini 1649: Jabberwocky Mafia (Game Over)

T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:37 am

Post by T S O »

JABBERWOCKY JABBERWOCKY JABBERWOCKY
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 am

Post by T S O »

In post 4, AxleGreaser wrote:
@TSO
I have read your previous games and note that you are student, with periodic assignments and exams. I remember being a student, I had advance notice of each. If due to those RL impediments you know in advance you going to be unable to have a timely commitment to being responsive in the thread please say so in advance to avoid me getting the wrong impression... or the right one.

Yeah, I should be relatively active, and don't expect to have to replace out as my exams have just finished and aren't until 3/4 months.

In post 24, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:hi guyz

wats going on

I consider using this in RVS cheating - we're all risking stuff to make the game and you're sitting there playing it safe. I am disappoint.

In post 48, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 40, Elbirn wrote:What's your interest with TSO?

We just played a game together. We have water under the bridge, at least in part it is now I hope clear its not bad blood under the bridge.
(testy and walking on eggshells maybe, but not yet blood

You were town, I was scum. We both played to our win conditions - I see no reason at all why there'd be issues.

"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:17 am

Post by T S O »

*coughs*

-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 117, Elbirn wrote:
In post 111, T S O wrote:
In post 4, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 24, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:hi guyz

wats going on

I consider using this in RVS cheating - we're all risking stuff to make the game and you're sitting there playing it safe. I am disappoint.

And yet you didn't put your vote into play, and your opening post was a buncha fluff. You've done exactly what you accuse VM of doing. FoS here.

Did no-one pick up on this being a joke? Really?

-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 am

Post by T S O »

In post 128, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 127, pirate mollie wrote:okay so tso is town!

sorry

In post 137, Elbirn wrote:
In post 126, T S O wrote:
In post 117, Elbirn wrote:

And yet you didn't put your vote into play, and your opening post was a buncha fluff. You've done exactly what you accuse VM of doing. FoS here.

Did no-one pick up on this being a joke? Really?

Where's the joke? Is it that you lurked the first 48 hours of the game away and then the first thing you did was pop in and accuse someone of not contributing? :?

...no, your reading comprehension has malfunctioned. The joke was in the post I quoted. That's why I quoted it, you see.

Do you feel forgetting about the game means that jokes are immediately disallowed?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:14 am

Post by T S O »

oh, Valk - is my towngame really that easy to differentiate?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:31 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 142, Elbirn wrote:Yeah, I'm not hip to your jive, help me get withit, Jack.

Translation, I still see no joke, unless it's the "jabberwocky beetlejuice" thing you're doing, which isn't what I was referring to in the first place. As for the whole "no jokes allowed" thing, not all, I'm just busting your balls because that's what I do.

Why did you forget about the game?

I was mock-criticising the way mollie opens every game with the same post. You may not find it funny when you go back to re-read it because, although it was truly top-class humour, it may have been scrutinised an inch too far.

I forgot because gm didn't send me a link to the game thread with the d1 start PM and I basically forgot until I looked at my inbox.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:43 am

Post by T S O »

It is? Do tell.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 227, Witness Protection wrote:I'm not getting a TSO Town read yet either. He has playful posts right now, but isn't committing to anything, yet. We'll see if this is going to be a trend. I think I may be able to successfully sort a scum TSO.

My interest for the game rises!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Valkyrie Mollie

answer yo fucking questions shitlord
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by T S O »

I was genuinely considering having a post restriction to amuse myself, but decided against it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Post by T S O »

but would I really pick it up and drop it as scum

ask yourself this
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:15 am

Post by T S O »

I am going to reveal a giant secret - I have not been reading the game and have no idea whatsoever is going on.

But I am going to rectify it!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:09 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah, catch-up time!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:57 am

Post by T S O »

In the first three pages I expected there to be something of value but there is quite literally nothing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:14 am

Post by T S O »

In post 76, BRantz wrote:I am "confused" about WP's babbling for two pages. More joking around than anything else (the whole thing was a response to tier's "idk tldr".

I think Brantz is scum this game, guys, I hate this post.

In post 93, farside22 wrote:a Chatty Cathy

Never say this again ever. Thank you.

In post 94, Titus wrote:Farside, you literally have described the opposite of my playstyle regardless of alignment. That puzzles e. Town lean for now with a dose ofwtf

I don't understand how this read works, at all, unless your opinion of farside is quite low.

In post 107, BRantz wrote:
In post 93, farside22 wrote:
In post 76, BRantz wrote:I am "confused" about WP's babbling for two pages. More joking around than anything else (the whole thing was a response to tier's "idk tldr".

This is scum.

Well excuse me for joking around in RVS while people were drunk spamming.

VOTE: Brantz

In post 147, Belisarius wrote:I could get behind a mollie or DDD lynch, but why Brantz?

Me and Beli's reads really should not be diametrically opposed after 5 pages. This does not make me feel good about Belisarius.

In post 155, Belisarius wrote:
In post 154, Elbirn wrote:What qualifies as an "easy" wagon, and what makes it a wrong choice?

A large amount of votes on one player without commensurate justification, and what makes it wrong is the lack of commensurate justification.

I don't like this post at all, either, it's really stilted and awkward.

In post 158, Titus wrote:Tier thinks I made a bad post. Refuses to vote me.
Tier has posts denying he has read the thread while selectively responding to content. #91
Tier has provided no content.
Tier has refused to vote me despite being the only player he reacted negatively to.

I'll need to look into the first two points a bit more, I guess, I didn't really notice them standing out on my initial re-read. The last two are just stupid, though.

In post 171, BRantz wrote:@far: It isn't vm town reading people that's the problem. It's vm calling them unlynchable on page 5 that bugs me. Also, it's unnecessary for me to talk about town reads? Right... got it.

VOTE: farside

This is the shittiest vote ever. I want Brantz dead now.

In post 173, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:I swear every time I log into this account the skin changes.

In post 171, BRantz wrote:@far: It isn't vm town reading people that's the problem. It's vm calling them unlynchable on page 5 that bugs me. Also, it's unnecessary for me to talk about town reads? Right... got it.
VOTE: farside

VOTE: BRantz

In post 174, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:Sorry mollie but there's no way I can pass that post without voting the hell out of it <3
[/quote][/quote]

This sequence actually makes me think VM-town! Which is definitely a good thing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:48 am

Post by T S O »

In post 177, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:But if you connect that post with 171 you just might have enough to vote him!

This makes me feel mildly uneasy, but I'm not really sure why.

In post 216, Belisarius wrote:
Hi yeah: you're the only one who's given me a reason I understand to suspect Brantz. I just don't think it's good enough

I don't think you're reading the game, coming from someone who wasn't reading the game.

In post 225, Elbirn wrote:
In post 223, Belisarius wrote:Actually, that fuckup is making me doubt by scumread. Fuck you very much for that. Now I have to think.

...What fuckup? The accidental pluralization of the word "post"?

Does that even qualify as a fuckup? Is there a quantifiable difference between saying "Belisarius disagreed with a post" and "Belisarius disagreed with multiple posts"? The message is the same, the conclusion is the same; Titus said X and you didn't like X.

I mean unless I'm an idiot (probable) and I've missed something, this just feels nitpicky and strange. :neutral:

Hey, I like this post!

In post 235, Aeronaut wrote:What up bitchess

HITMEN GO

In post 250, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 247, Elbirn wrote:How did you get "mafia traitor" out of that?

Reading comprehension RUS. I just glanced at his post and
assumed
, gasp, he was Town claiming. I didn't think he'd be honest! Honest scum are rare. :lol:

I have foot in mouth disease. :roll:

My psychoanalyst/doc will fix me. :eek:

This feels a little bit like WP panicking and trying to appear nonchalant and not quite pulling it off.

In post 251, Witness Protection wrote:Idle thought, then I'll go away for awhile. I haven't picked up any scum reads. At least none I'm sure are scum reading me. This makes me wonder about some of those Town reading me. Now I'm not trying to bring division, I'm just saying Town reading me isn't going to preclude a read from where they are currently standing on other things. I want to trust my allies, and hopefully we'll form a killer Town bloc, but I want more ...

Call me greedy.

In my spare time, I'm gonna list out everyone, who they're scum and Town reading, add in votes. Divide by hours between posts. See who they don't address. Multiplied by the number of words averaged in said posts. Seubtract attitude, and see if I can make a New and Improved scumputer (don't tell DGB!).

Yeah, this posts makes me feel openly paranoid of WP-scum.

Sigh.

In post 267, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:ftr, I thought tso was town cos I thought he had a pr

This makes sense to me.

In post 267, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:and gm responded to it.

This does not - I'd like this explained further, thanks.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:56 am

Post by T S O »

In post 309, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:I will tell you what I told guy. far threw suspicion at titus for being more vocal than usual which was kind of funny cos I don't think titus is being very vocal at all. to me it reads as a bullshit meta read that 1 is likely to give on a scummate to create some distance but then she leaped all over me when I disagreed with her despite me being the 1 to provide evidence in a game where titus was pretty much pl-ed cos of excessive and noise generating. she then shifts the goalposts to change her narrative that we must be scum cos I am supposedly accusing her of lying. her logic makes no sense.

This makes sense from a surface pov where I haven't looked at the interactions in-depth.

How sure are you on this?

In post 309, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:if you look at how titus reacted to far first to try to tell far that what people are saying is correct but she puts it in a way that doesn't make waves and then later townreads far for bullshit meta reasons of her own. this is pretty classic scum!titus talking about a teammate.

Can you show us meta of this happening before?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by T S O »

Elbirn reminds me of one of my scumgames a while back where I tryharded like fuck - I don't feel comfortable townreading him yet.

I also have yet to find a solid townread. This is not a good thing.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 am

Post by T S O »

I'm finally caught up though!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:45 am

Post by T S O »

In post 371, Belisarius wrote:
In post 365, T S O wrote:Me and Beli's reads really should not be diametrically opposed after 5 pages. This does not make me feel good about Belisarius.

Have you just crossed over from the Mirror Universe? The only clear memory I have of our reads ever being particularly synched was Street Racers: London. Remember how town I was that game? I mean, I flipped cop and everything.

I do, however, have very clear recollections of not understanding your reads on numerous occasions.

Well, my reads were pretty damn good in SR.

Your point about our reads usually being different doesn't do it for me. After a day or so? Perhaps. After 5 pages, most of them garbage? No.

In post 372, Elbirn wrote:
To TSO. you said nothing but good things about me, then threw it out the windown with "elbirn trys Too hard to be town"? Literally what? If you read any of my games you'd see I play this way every game. It's a side effect of me having an Internet addiction and too much free time. but you don't say it based on my own playstyle, you compare it to yourself, which is just invalid and hokey.

I think I said I liked one of your posts. This is not the same as praising you repeatedly.

I am saying the playstyle you use is easy to townread, from experience, as either alignment, and am encouraging caution towards carelessly doing that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 370, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 366, T S O wrote:This feels a little bit like WP panicking and trying to appear nonchalant and not quite pulling it off.

Can you expand on the panic part? How is misreading a post where I assumed he was going to Town claim, panicking?

It's because the post itself feels awkward and fake. You make bad jokes and add smilies in an attempt to seem playful. I read this as fake, because it is. I think scum are a lot more likely to fake nonchalance and easiness than town.

In post 366, T S O wrote:Yeah, this posts makes me feel openly paranoid of WP-scum.

At that moment in the game, I was openly paranoid of my Town reads. I'd
almost
guarantee some, if not all of the scums were taking a wait and see approach at the time.

And so, you tried to foster paranoia in the town instead. That's very pro-town play.

@ T S O
Did you read ? What is it about that makes you
mildly
uneasy? You called the vote in the post (171) the "shittiest ever" and " I want Brantz dead now." This doesn't seem to gel good with your other reads.

I have no idea how a Brantz scumread "doesn't gel good" with my other reads, seeing as I have been calling for his death since I started reading.

Did you read what I posted at all?

In post 368, T S O wrote:I also have yet to find a solid townread. This is not a good thing.

There's good reasons scum would say this. It's like saying "none of you are as Townie as me" with the added benefit of not having to give good reads. T S O's read's are superficial enough to look real, without adding anything new or shaking the boat much.

How is "I have no townreads" saying "I'm the most town player in the game"? How could you possibly make that connection when it doesn't exist?

In relation to my reads not "adding anything new", and you using this as a reason to call me scum - I should really make it clear to you how ridiculous a reason this is for scumreading me. Some of my reads aren't actually standard - Belisarius is not a common scumread, for example, as far as I can see.

In fact, in the exact same post, you went on to explain multiple reads you and I differed on - how can you reconcile saying "your reads are the same as everyone else - you're scum" with saying "I'm townreading loads of people you aren't - you're scum" ...?

In post 370, Witness Protection wrote:I'm Town reading Belisarius(whom T S O is scum reading) and VM (T S O is Town/scum reading this slot), and have a slight scum read on BRantz. T S O appears to Town read Elrirn up to his last post, then declares he doesn't trust him yet.

Then you should explain your reads, rather than pretend that it's a reason to call me scum. I outlined broadly posts I did not like by both these players. In comparison, you've shitposted and haven't done so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:39 am

Post by T S O »

In post 377, Belisarius wrote:
In post 374, T S O wrote:Your point about our reads usually being different doesn't do it for me. After a day or so? Perhaps. After 5 pages, most of them garbage? No.

So you're saying that in a high noise, low signal environment, our reads should somehow match, but they'd be different given more information, assuming we're both town. Stipulation rejected. We form reads differently, you and I, and using a disparity between our reads as the basis of a scumread makes about as much sense as using the average level of precipitation in Bishkek over the last 7 days to determine a player's alignment.

In a high noise, low signal environment, the lack of signal should mean our reads converge more closely. I am using signal as the basis for my reads - so the only way that our reads can differ is if you are using noise as the basis for yours, which is terrible play, or if you are interpreting the signal differently to me - which I find hard to understand, given how limited it is.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

In post 379, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 366, T S O wrote:This makes me feel mildly uneasy, but I'm not really sure why.

Your posts are full of this kind of thing and you tell me I'm shit posting?

Let's just say, even if you're Town, I doubt we'll be agreeing on much. :igmeou:

If we compare the ratio of shitposts of yours to mine, it will be at least 5:1. This isn't a conversation which you can win. It's also not a profitable conversation for me. Drop it and go be useful by explaining your reads.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:34 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 389, Belisarius wrote:Also, why is it significant that my reads differ from yours, but the same difference in every other player is irrelevant?

Yours were just the first person I noted as having markedly different reads from myself.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 387, Aeronaut wrote:As with the rest of you :S

Hitmen forever.

In post 390, BRantz wrote:So TSO your entire case for why I am scum is that I made a joke, and that you didn't like one of my votes? (which you then ignored the entire conversation between farside and I about the situation afterward). Color me unimpressed by your analysis.

I haven't made a "case" for why you're scum. I simply picked out occasional stuff I disliked from you in my catch-up. I couldn't quote everything - as it was, my walls were long enough. I feel no need to make a case on you because plenty of others are doing it for me.

In post 391, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 366, T S O wrote:This does not - I'd like this explained further, thanks.

We thought you had a pr thus town <- you understood this part.
Because gm confirmed it <- This was us explaining that we believed you genuinely had a pr since mod responded to it.

Do mods often respond to PR's? Can you or mollie show me instances where it's happened before?

In post 391, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 367, T S O wrote:This makes sense from a surface pov where I haven't looked at the interactions in-depth.

How sure are you on this?

She's very sure on that believe me considering half of time what she says to me is "my god she(far)'s such scum!"

Tell her the ship has began to sail - if she really believes far is scum and wants her lynched she needs a good case and she needs it soon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 378, Titus wrote:@TSO, I see what Brantz is posting as pretty town..

Then we need to discuss this, because I certainly don't.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by T S O »

It's not applying my own meta to you, per se, and implying it is stupid. I am talking about the playstyle. It's a playstyle we have shared, so this is not "my meta." You know that.

My post is telling people to be cautious of townreading you. WP's post is telling everyone to be cautious of everyone. They're not of the same magnitude, but I'll concede there are parallels.

Do I particularly care? No.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Post by T S O »

Sera seems like the town counterwagon to BRantz, but don't mind me. Continue the lurker policy lynch.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

Requesting Axle gets Copped or something.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Post by T S O »

He's definitely the most unreadable player in the thread.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by T S O »

I can't say I confidently oppose Seraphim in any way. He has a random chance of flipping scum. At the same time, I don't support lurker lynches.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:29 am

Post by T S O »

Townreading people for usually having a decent scumgame is an extremely dangerous idea which I don't support.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:49 am

Post by T S O »

I'm here. Nothing to say.

It's a curious situation; I don't know how to analyse it. The resistance on both wagons seems equal.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:07 am

Post by T S O »

Bring the hammer down on BRantz, please.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Post by T S O »

Elbirn, I really, really like #569.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:33 am

Post by T S O »

That's pretty funny.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by T S O »

I've considered that Axle's role made him suicide if town was lynched d1, but that doesn't explain why scum didn't powerbus him d1 for town cred.

It seems extremely likely he was vigged.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 630, Elbirn wrote:Actually, not even, I just reread that scum pt and you said nothing of the sort. so you're trying to discredit my thought with something you never even said, and if you had it would only have made my argument stronger.

Beli lynch now plz.

I support a Belisarius lynch. I don't really know or care why Elbirn does, but I was scumreading him d1.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by T S O »

VOTE: Belisarius
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:09 am

Post by T S O »

Vote Belisarius, or explain why you're not doing so.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:02 am

Post by T S O »

sweetie, I'm not softing anything. that should be clear.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:12 am

Post by T S O »

can you go through why he's town?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:14 am

Post by T S O »

In post 720, Titus wrote:TSO do you want a hug tonight? I like hugging.

sure!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 782, Titus wrote:Tough shit Mollie. Stop stalling.

Unless you CC TSO right now, the play is to vote Beli.

um
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:29 am

Post by T S O »

I'm not softing anything. This is not a fakeout - I am not softing a guilty here.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:28 am

Post by T S O »

NO
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:30 am

Post by T S O »

I. Am. Not. A. Cop.

I. Have. No. Guilty.
I. Have. No. Result.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:43 am

Post by T S O »

hardclaiming a guilty are you shitting me
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:44 am

Post by T S O »

I have not been coy at all - you were the one who introduced the idea of a fakeout.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:44 am

Post by T S O »

Beli should still die.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:14 am

Post by T S O »

say that once more
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:37 pm

Post by T S O »

okay off you go and show me where I was ambiguous

your martyr vote is meaningless, Beli's still happening
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:33 am

Post by T S O »

Anyone who thinks I was hardclaiming a guilty is a moron - one, they clearly don't know how to the ISO feature, since if they did, they'd see all my d2 has been denying this. Secondly, if I was HARDclaiming a guilty, why would I start being coy about it?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:33 am

Post by T S O »

Titus, you literally decided that I was a Cop and made a pile of faulty assumptions. Not my issue.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:34 am

Post by T S O »

FA_Q2, you can stop acting like anyone is listening to who you suspect. Go make a case instead of talking rubbish.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:35 am

Post by T S O »

It's worth saying Axle's death -could- have something to do with FA being lynchproof today. I don't know.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1088 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:36 am

Post by T S O »

And, here's something else: my flavour is Borogrove. No Mimsy.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:37 am

Post by T S O »

I don't know if this makes me want to lynch WP or not, either.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:37 am

Post by T S O »

*Borogove, bah
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:30 am

Post by T S O »

farside's claim is still bad
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:30 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1147, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 1089, T S O wrote:I don't know if this makes me want to lynch WP or not, either.

I'd like to hear a little more on this, because I have no idea what you're talking about.

Meant VM, not WP - my bad.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:41 am

Post by T S O »

Well, TSO called me scum, so he must be scum
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:24 am

Post by T S O »

What question did you even ask? To make a Beli case? I highly doubt I'll be doing that.

Your claim -is- bad. You can throw mud at me to discredit my point, but it still stands that you claimed the sample VT PM and every VT has a unique PM, it doesn't make sense that yours was simply taken straight from the OP if you're town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1161, TierShift wrote:
In post 1160, T S O wrote:and every VT has a unique PM

No they don't

Who doesn't?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 am

Post by T S O »

blegh
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #66) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 am

Post by T S O »

I have to say I think it extremely strange that I am a Borogove and WP is a Mimsy Borogove.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #67) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 am

Post by T S O »

Not WP, fucking VM. Jesus.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:52 am

Post by T S O »

thanks for helping me bus him
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #69) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:24 am

Post by T S O »

your reaction is literally laughable
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #70) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1215, farside22 wrote:I don't get why beli was fight hard to just claim a vt role.

I'm not town read tso either to be fair.

Meh I need more info

vote: tso

Your grammar is atrocious, but that's not the point here.

Aren't you scumreading Beli? If so, why am I a better wagon than another scumread? Why have you been so eager to return here instead of Beli repeatedly?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #71) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by T S O »

This town is kinda filled with players who I really cannot work with as town - farside all-around, Titus for unwarranted iron confidence, mollie for never listening. I'm not "active lurking on the largest wagons". I've never even touched FA, despite his idiotic martyr vote on me.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1230, Valkyrie Mollie wrote:
In post 1229, T S O wrote:This town is kinda filled with players who I really cannot work with as town - farside all-around, Titus for unwarranted iron confidence, mollie for never listening. I'm not "active lurking on the largest wagons". I've never even touched FA, despite his idiotic martyr vote on me.

I feel like this is a bit of a cop out here, if you are town I will be hugely disappointed and if you are scum I will feel a bit insulted cos I am seeing nothing of the rising don corelone attitude that I know that you are capable of bringing to the table. we have worked together before in other games so I am unsure where this attitude is coming from. if you are town it only hurts town.

having good reads is only 50% of good town play. you have to convince pple not only that you are town but convince other players of your reads and I feel like you shld know this. in fact I wld go so far as to say that you
do

you don't convince other players of your reads by demanding that they listen to you, trust me, it just never works out. people want to feel good about their own contributions to a game so I have found the best way to do this is to engage your scumread in a way that gets then to drop down their guard and reveal what they wld much rather want to try to hide. like pple will feel more confidence about sheeping if they can reach their own conclusions and that is town's biggest challenge; providing the opportunity to do this while adjusting your own reads with more info.

I am looking at the beli wagon and there are 2 townreads are on there. I have been trying to tease out more reads from beli cos right now it kind of looks like he is not wanting to leave a trail i.e. avoid dropping associative tells. cos I can't believe with all that has happened he doesn't have 1 read. like even town 1s wld be good at this point. this is weird considering his d1 voting pattern cos he seemed to have some conviction wrt brantz. this is where you look sort of good but not quite cos you are not pushing him or reaching out to players to try to get him lynched.

guy has you as town. why cos of the failed attempt at a posting restriction, he feels like it wld be dumb to attract so much attention as scum and I agree except I have seen vets do it. I am not sure what your intention was when you decided to do it in the first place but what is really puzzling to me is why you dropped it when you did and then did nothing and have continued to do nothing. this is what is confusing to me. we all have games we feel apathetic about but we owe it to the mod and the rest of the playerbase to try to get involved anyway cos that is the onus we carry when we signed up. so you playing subpar serves no1. I can get all wifomy and hypothetical about this bullshit in that mebbe you saw your team had a scum suicidal whatever and gave up right then when you saw that faq2 was being strung but I am not going there I am just going to reduce things down to in thread play.

yours is lacking
beli's lacking
seraphim's was lacking and faq2 subbed in and now I am unsure cos a part of me agrees with titus in that a lynchproof does sort of point to a certain symmetry with regards to set up spec. plus why wld seraph act like he did if he knew he was lynchproof town. god I wld love that role I wld be even more obnoxious than I already am.

I just want you to get more engaged with the game so i can get a better read.

this is my reachout

I appreciate it.

Here's where I'm at: I don't have the time or motivation right now to make a case on Belisarius. I also don't feel the urgency that could spark me to do it. I feel it'll probably end up going through one way or another. I am committed to the game. I just feel I don't actually have to imput right now and I'm in plenty of games that do. I'm paranoid of every player here and I hate playing without solid townreads because it's where I get basis for a lot of my reads.

If I was scum and FA was my partner I would be breaking out the heavy artillery to make something else happen. I've only ever given up twice as scum - once in my first few months where Mara got lynched d1 and our associatives were so blatantly scum I knew I was fucked, and once where I was the sole member of a 3-man scumteam left alive on d2 with Town having a Cop, Jailkeeper and Vig. Even there, I got my mislynch on d2. This game isn't in the regions of those - I would be confident I could probably mislynch half this game as scum, with enough work, but as town, I'm just plugging along and seeing what happens. Take it as a show of faith.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by T S O »

No, Flubber, I promised that case and didn't deliver but kept saying I would. I'm flat out refusing to make one here, and it's rather irritating people expecting me to. Click his fucking ISO.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:27 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think yakko cares at all.

I'll say what I always say about lurker lynches - they might flip scum, they might flip town. It's a gamble.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:08 am

Post by T S O »

Also beginning to scumread Titus.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:34 am

Post by T S O »

I fucking told you lot he was scum. Did you listen? No.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:34 am

Post by T S O »

Shoutout to farside and FA_Q2 in particular!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #78) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:01 am

Post by T S O »

"we're vigging tso"

lmfao
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #79) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:02 am

Post by T S O »

Yeah, let's vig the guy who has been screaming about the scum all day. Good idea. How town. Very wow.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #80) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:22 am

Post by T S O »

reads, yakko?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (isolation #81) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:06 am

Post by T S O »

im done
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:07 am

Post by T S O »

I am literally so fucking done - I support my vig. I essentially did everything right this game - called scum d1, pushed scum d2, and now I'm getting vigged.

I don't care about this game anymore after this - vig me. I'd like it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (isolation #83) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:27 am

Post by T S O »

beli you fuck
beli
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #84) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:28 am

Post by T S O »

but you sure showed me what with your "oh im voting tso but im still scumreading beli!!!"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #85) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by T S O »

Wait, that's not a hammer?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (isolation #86) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:42 pm

Post by T S O »

As in, Beli didn't hammer Yakko?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by T S O »

I guess I was scum after all.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:49 am

Post by T S O »

thanks gm ly
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”