Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Cataphant »

the cataphant is quite a marvelous beast! Makes but one sound and manages to get like 10 mentions! SQUAWK

It's a hydra of Bella and hiplop that didn't even claim which head had posted (though my guess would be hiplop) - I am not claiming deep meta insight into either of them and it would be weird of me to be able to extract a meta tell from that.

We won't be posting heads! We are one strong beast! (I think) explain your guess?
Because of the way he voted you, i know RVS wagons are a great way to get started and get out of RVS and i saw that as town motivated.

~Sakura

P-Edit: Yeah, I agree with Thor, why you have an issue with my townread on him and not an issue with his townread on Cataphant?
P-Edit2: That's an explanation? I disagree about that. He only said his thread came because of something thread related, never said what the thread specifically came from.

VOTE: sakura

her questioning is weirdly aggressive and doesn't seem to be from a town mindset
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Cataphant »

VOTE: hecatia lapislageurhsffnskjnda

we were a bad cataphant and accidently voted for half of a person!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Cataphant »

I like concrete rn not just because of him agreeing with me(squawk?)

thor is questionable but I trust him b/c big scary thunder god! Also hes a good guy either alignment, and seems to be actually looking for answers!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Cataphant »

how are we dicking around? we provided reasons for you being scummy. Don't discredit us
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 26, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Cataphant »

VOTE: vedith

good point. Sakura still scum but we'll compromise

I don't agree that davsto is scum
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Cataphant »

@Far, glad to see you're town <3

I didn't notice pistachions callout of Sakura there initially, but you're right. That's a really strange post. Definitely not looking at pistachio very favourably right about now
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:09 pm

Post by Cataphant »

Seems like an over-justification. I don't think that's how town would regularily think about that situation.

How about you?
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by Cataphant »

oh. Farside? This just looks like town farside to me!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Cataphant »

far whats wrong with overjustification thing about pistachio? :\
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Cataphant »

Ok, so, catching up - all other posts were hippy.

@Veid, who's the scum on your wagon? Apart from us. Also, do you agree/disagree on my davesto read?

@Davesto, my other head unvoted you but I'm not sure - where are you at right now with the game?

I'm happily in agreement with hippy that Far is town, I've played scum with her and this doesn't look at all similar. Call it meta/gut. Concrete Angels seems aggressive, but has a similar thought process to me.

-b
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Post by Cataphant »

wait, what? so people are operating on the idea that vedith wagon was scum driven? How can you possibly do that without a flip...?

if we're not an obvious counterwagon idk what is
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #389 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Cataphant »

In post 354, Vedith wrote:

So, Cataphant - When you are back, lets talk. I assume is about your counter wagon? Can we go more in depth about that? At this stage myself, Concrete and Ank were on you. I'd like to see what you think of . Regardless of what you think of me. Do you think that any scum were on this wagon?

The fact we are voting you suggests you, really, doesn't it? Like, what was the point of that question? I'm assuming Ank is not calling herself scum, and calling it town driven, so by POE she must think CA is scummy. Unless she was talking about the original wagon on you, which was 'Concrete Angels, Thor665, Cataphant, Hecatia Lapislazuli'. If Ank thinks some of those were 'scum sheeping', I think you should ask her who, not us 0.0

In post 371, Lying Cat wrote:It occurs to me that Cataphant never responded to my questions before my absence. I'd like to rectify that. Cataphant, why do you believe farside to be town?

Thor, I'm not getting off my vanity wagon on you. It's too nice and shiny. And I'm too hip to follow all the other kids around. If all of your friends were lynching people, would you just follow along blindly?

Hi, we totally did. Both heads. It's a meta and a gut thing, having played town and scum with her before. She's more aggressive as scum and the frustration over a spelling/comprehension issue looks genuinely towny.

In post 385, massive wrote:What, was me saying "farside town (gut)" not good enough for you?

Ha! Massive might be town.
-b
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Cataphant »

sorry half of this monsterous beast just came home so i was pretty busy!

Like bela said we both know farside quite well. Im going to catch up tonight but yea!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #14) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Cataphant »

this head is mostly gonezo until monday!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #500 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Cataphant »

In post 499, Hippy Love wrote:I'm worried that Davvy is just a scummy seeming dude. We're retracting our read on him a bit because while he is jumping all overt the place, we think might just be a bit lost!

@Lying cat,
"And then Cataphant tells me that farside is town. I'd REALLY like someone to tell me if the phant's meta read has groundwork or if it's just blatant rabbit out of ass style bullshit, but no one apparently cares to. Given that, I've put that whole can of worms on the backburner.
"

I've played with farside like 219084980243098423890342809423432894083489030 times and read her correctly most of them. Its not out of a hat. Your push on us is scummy as shit

We think there's a chance vedith is scum, but our eyes have gone elsewhere; We're both committed to the idea of Ankamius scum. He has just been sitting on the sidelines, and then when someone calls him out he attempts to buddy with them. Even if vedith is town (which is irrelevant) ank's response is just awkward. It's a good case, but it seems weird that he just like lays there and takes it. We hate to agree with thor, but this guy is totally scum
VOTE: ankamius

I FUCKED UP. THIS WAS US
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Cataphant »

SQUAWK ETC
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #579 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by Cataphant »

I really dislike how pistachio is not being discussed at all. Seems like the classic second option scum that gets looked over

VOTE: pistachio
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Cataphant »

VOTE: Why was her aggression "weird?" What post was this in?
Right near the start. she called out me saying "Squawk" as some sort of scum tell. It was a strange reaction. the post you quoted actually quotes the post i meant. Interesting that you omitted that?

If Thor is questionable, why do you trust him? "He's a thundergod" doesn't cut it. Where was he "actually" looking for answers? In my re-read of the first few pages, his argument with Concrete looked like arguing for the heck of it and is so inane and frivolous that I don't think he's "actually" looking for answers more than looking to post what passes for "content" on the surface.

Thor is a good guy and I understand how he works. Scum or town (which i think town is more likely at this point) hes going to give his honest answer. Have you played with thor ? needless arguments are kinda a textbook thing he does!

The "but" implies that you found Concrete's aggression scummy but that scumminess is mitigated by their thought process being similar to yours. Why is their aggression scummy?

Hard to explain b/c wasn't me but we basically thought he was trying to push lynches overly hard. However, we agreed with who he was pushing, the action is scummy but given context it was alright.

Show me where as scum Farside was more aggressive. The "frustration" over a spelling mistake is 100% not indicative of alignment. It's a personality rather than alignment thing.

trust me. all i can say.

Antihero: I'm so sorry but with what happened last week and how this week has been I have fallen behind in too many game. You are going to have to replace me. :cry:

Baiiii :(
Cataphant's reads are poor, unsubstantiated, and don't make sense to me. The townreads on Farside and Thor are ridiculously weak, Farside because she's more aggressive as scum, and Thor because he's a thundergod looking for answers. The Vedith scumread is a direct sheep of Concrete. Lying Cat is scum because Lying Cat pushed Cataphant. Their evaluation of Ank in Post 499 is heavily off the mark.

dude you need to learn to take a joke lol. way too serious. Unforutnately i think youre town but loosen up a bit
Can you post a list of your reads?

50% of us can!

town
you
thor
farside replacement

Null-town
Davesto
concrete
massive

null
ankamius
bulge
lying cat (I really don't know)

null-scum
Hecatia
MAssive
vedith

Scum
Pistachion
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Cataphant »

erhm that vote is meant to be a quote!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #750 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Cataphant »

I'm fairly confident pistachion is stucm

im gone until tuesday mostly other trunk shoud still be around

SQUAWK!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1018 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Cataphant »

SQUAWK!

I'm both back AND far behind! Gotta catch up later tonight :D
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1034 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Cataphant »

VOTE: lying cat

"I'm going to claim a confirmable role...later"

= scumclaim

(still behind, though)
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1042 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:15 am

Post by Cataphant »

UNVOTE: VOTE: pistach1on

100% no matter what if you aren't confirmed tomorrow I'm dayvigging you.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1122 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Cataphant »

VOTE: LC

I don't like the opposition to her dying tomorrow. Sounds like whiteknighting from ank. Kill that cat
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1126 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Cataphant »

just do it, I'm bored.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1158 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:01 am

Post by Cataphant »

I think we should consider massive for town.

VOTE: pistachio
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1173 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Cataphant »

logical reasoning from sakura?
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1239 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Cataphant »

With all due respect, I'm going to trust my own analysis and that of other seasoned players over a newbie. No offense or discredit meant, but honestly now...

this is like the most pretentious thing I've ever read. Davsto is a smart dude.

Thor is someone I have an incredibly hard time reading, but this *looks* like a town game to me. I hope I'm right

I think bella has ditched this hydra so I guess it'll just be me from now on. Will be active/not lazy from now on. I like this game a lot. Was just busy. so sorry for my level of play up until now. Took a hydra expecting to just do half of stuff, but now I'll be active :)

There are a lot of strange happenings in this game. I'm still not sure what to make of concrete. I feel like theyre scum but logically it doesn't make sense.

Pistachion is the best chance for scum. Lying cat wagon can be seen as a counterwagon to pistachio, and honestly hes the classic case of the "second scummiest on ppl's list is usually scum" rule. Dude has been making incredibly awkward stances, posts. While CA called out Davsto for being newby and therefore untrustworthy (which is bogus), pistachio reaks of scared, awkward, new scum.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1240 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:59 am

Post by Cataphant »

Hecatia is town imo. Like I'm incredibly sure of that. She should think the same as me, I think? Massive, too.

Davsto could very well be NOT town.

Anyways, to pistachio
I'm not voting Hecatia because they said squawk, that was just something I noticed. The general tone of the interaction made it seem like Hecatia was trying to project overconfidence.

This post is still the scummiest shit ever. He gets called out for being overly defensive at the start of the game, reacts with a awful explanation of "her jokming around means shes scum! [re: Hecatia]

Farside you are making me suspicious.

Asking for name claims and justifying it with vague "I have a reason"

Subtle rolefishing on page 9 to fartside.

Wait, what? Why am I batshit? :cry:

Odd reaction to hecatia calling his posts crazy lol. I don't think hes crazy, I think he's inexperienced scum scrambling to appear relevant
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1243 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Cataphant »

(sorry, I'm behind on pages like 35-45 ish, and going back right now. Expect some oddish catchups/late replies)
@nacho
My biggest problem with them is simply how weak and garbage all of their pushes were. Their push on Sakura for "weirdly aggressively questioning" was nonsense at best, their vote on Vedith for posting elsewhere was sheeping CA and Thor's quick push there and the push on pistachio (initially for "overjustification in calling out a sqwack and later because "no one was discussing her") felt similarly weak. Progression between these pushes is also practically non-existent; I don't really see any evidence of either head forming reads and that troubles me.

Couple of explanations here. I always get called out for calling pushes strange/weird/awkward. It's one way I scumhunt that throws people off, I guess. Also, that was RVS analysis. I thought her attack was strange. I've since changed my mind and consider her town. Our vedith vote wasn't bad? Vedith was super active in other games and getting pressure here after a shitty post. We needed to apply pressure. Once vedith came back, I unvoted. Votes don't always mean wanting their head.

And I was mostly absent. I said I needed another person in this game, and I didn't get that. I can throw a pity party or get better. I want to get better. So lets do that.

I genuinely think pistachio is the one who got away (cue Katy Perry). I think we all agreed he needed to die, but wingback's insane punch throwing at LC at the end made us switch. I think that was a mislead town accidently defending scum, that's all.

I do think this is town nacho. Scum nacho is usually much more willing to behead me and throw it to the dogs.

You're right. I'm probably batshit to think Dav can be lynched today. That's something that should be resolved with power roles.

Although I disagree that scum would be getting rid of the JK by lynching when they can nightkill.

Going back to hecatia.

VOTE: hecatia

posts like this right near deadline are just strange. Like, its obvious hecatia isn't the lynch and pistachio is still going for these weird puishes. His insistence that Thor/Cat was "TOWN VS TOWN" is like, GOAT scum play. Easy to just sit in the back and say tvt.

Something that makes sense in my head is a thor/pistachio combo? Will think about this more. Thor stayed pretty fucking far away from pistachio at the end of yesterday, ramming it hard for lying cats death. He steamrolled the LC lynch, actually. Kept discrediting the pistachio wagon AT DEADLINE. AND KEPT PUSHING THE "ITS DEADLINE" POINT. This could EASILY be scumcoaching in action.

Look - I actually already disproved LC's claim that he could be "confirmed".
I literally disproved it.

The only question now is whether you think he would make that mistake as town or be trying to pass through a load of hogwash as scum.
To my mind, that's the only debate point about the clearing (since apparently everyone is buying into the no roleblock/delay/CA is scum issues with the plan) as I'm apparently the only one seeing the otherwise massive holes in the plan even if everything worked the way LC implied, which it pretty clearly doesn't.

Stuff like this at deadline, is not coming from town Super-Robot-Thor. Seriously. This is him doing anything to keep his buddy off the chopping block.

tldr; Scum: thor and pistachio.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1246 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:19 am

Post by Cataphant »

^ confirmed to have not read my fucking post because I fucking said

I think bella has ditched this hydra
so I guess it'll just be me from now on. Will be active/not lazy from now on. I like this game a lot. Was just busy. so sorry for my level of play up until now. Took a hydra expecting to just do half of stuff, but now I'll be active :)

read posts before you criticize for no reason.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1250 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Cataphant »

If you can't follow that, you also didn't read posts very well?

"Anyways, to pistachio"
> quotes pistachio 3 times

@Nacho
> quotes nacho

Only one I didn't explain was pistachio's in the middle of the latest one, sorry.

last one I say is from thor.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1252 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Cataphant »

like I understand its mildly difficult to see what they are, but like literally every single one has an explanation with their name in it after.

Read posts before you flip out.

Also, any comment on the content or just going to hate on my style?
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1253 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Cataphant »

@CA the multiquote function for me never works. So I have to manually copy and paste the post. Not sure why or how to add the link after. Can add names, though.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1255 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Cataphant »

no hard feelings, don't worry. Lets get back on topic.

I recommend you all look at the very end of the day yesterday, and while my recollection was that everyone was debating between pistachio and lying cat, thor was basically only going one side of that story with NO explanation. I think he did the IC thing where he put his ass on the line a bit to keep his buddy safe. He used the fear of deadline to push people into going onto Lying cat. He's been a strong voice so had enough power to remain mostly unscathed, but upon reflection (especially with wingback flipping town) shows that a lot of what he was saying was BS.

I think pistachio has to go today.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1260 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Cataphant »

nacho was weakest read

Thor/Pistachio are scum and that's all that matters farry <3
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1263 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Cataphant »

hey davsto and
pistachio
, any reason you ignored my posts?
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1266 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:34 am

Post by Cataphant »

In post 1120, Thor665 wrote:Look - I actually already disproved LC's claim that he could be "confirmed".I literally disproved it.The only question now is whether you think he would make that mistake as town or be trying to pass through a load of hogwash as scum.To my mind, that's the only debate point about the clearing (since apparently everyone is buying into the no roleblock/delay/CA is scum issues with the plan) as I'm apparently the only one seeing the otherwise massive holes in the plan even if everything worked the way LC implied, which it pretty clearly doesn't.CA's defense towards Wingback is reading really nitpicky while not picking nits that are actually disproving some of her issues, which is weird and not happy making.That said, i am actually okay with the Pistach push, even though I don't understand the case there, but I'm supportive of the LC push.@Ank - why do you think LC is worth letting live for 2-3 day phases to see if they have an ability? Seriously, like, what's even the point of that? That doesn't seem like a reason to not lynch them today - could you explain why you don't want to lynch them today but would be okay with potentially lynching them later? Because it *sounds* like you're saying that you don't really suspect them, but kinda suspect them - except your phrasing it within the claim buisness, which theoretically should have nothing to do with it as they haven't claimed gak all.

^ posts like this? Using fear tactics to get them lynched. Other folks had reasonable stances like "we'll get them if they can't confirm themselves", and you went gung ho the whole time. Saying you "confirmed" they can't prove it.

A town player would see this and react to give them a chance. A scum player who's buddy is the alternative would go gung ho for the original one. Good play in the moment, but it got you caught.

Lets fucking lynch pistachio, please. I don't normally stick my head out like this.

@dav, I just want to know your thoughts on what I'm saying. You're a rational dude.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1267 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:36 am

Post by Cataphant »

it worries me that you don't read posts that aren't about you?

but I did mention you, like 3 times
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1283 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Cataphant »

im saying thor is pistachios buddy
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1298 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:36 am

Post by Cataphant »

@nacho, its because the wagon on me is opportunistic scum

I WAS THE ORIGINAL ONE ON PISTACHIO. Get out of here with your idiotic "no reasoning" bullshit, dav.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1388 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Cataphant »

tomorrow is my big catch up day. Craziness of this weekend has finally worn off haha

lets lynch pistachio and move on, though
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1430 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Cataphant »

In post 1398, massive wrote:
In post 1371, Nachomamma8 wrote:How should townies respond to being discredited by a townread?

Did you feel it was discrediting? You have the benefit of reading it after it happened, so I'm curious of your answer.

In post 1371, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why is this difference significant?

I just reread Cataphant since it was short, and while I see some things I like and can agree with, the one thing I'm unsure about from today is about the Thor / Pistachi0n connection. It seems like Cataphant has a somewhat-decent case against Thor, and that Pistachi0n is guilty solely by association to Thor. But it reads like Cataphant is completely ignoring the possibility that Thor could just be white-knighting a town Pistachi0n. Basically -- when I read Cataphant's posts, I expect them to be voting for Thor based on their posts, but they continue to push Pistachi0n, which makes no sense to me. I'm also not crazy about their reluctance to adjust their read on farside, but that could be adding in some personal bias and might not be indicative of anything.

Vedith's entry into the game contained some back-biting remarks that made it seem like he wasn't reading the game very carefully, and honestly I find this town. Scum who have had to be prodded twice to come back to the game would read arguments more closely, I would think. His logic in 434 feels very towny to me as well. I liked his attempts to figure out the game on D1 and would like for him to pick that back up more today, but I'm OK with feeling townish about him.

And there's no innocent on me. There's a "not guilty, not yet anyways." So don't let that stop you -- bring it, bro.

Hmmm...you honestly might be right. I'm pretty damn sure thor is scum in this game. I just kinda lumped my scumread of pistachio in there with him. That would be confirmation bias on my part, sorry.

In post 1403, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1401, farside22 wrote:
In post 1399, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:can we please lynch pistachio now

Talk to Thor he thinks Pist is town for some reason.

i know. he's been sticking his neck out super far to save pistachio and it's weird AF.

So down. BTW, ETL is towning the fuck out. Same with farside.

I laid down what I dislike about thor, and if you guys vote him with me, we can get him. Otherwise, lets get pistachio. Both are solid wagons.
In post 1407, Thor665 wrote:Farside is also probably back to a scum lean - reading that last comment is just skeevy.

You can't possibly think you aren't white knighting, can you?
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1431 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by Cataphant »

@"dodging my reasoning" from thor
thor wrote:How does Wingback flipping town make what I say look more like BS than it already did or didn't?
Tht doesn't appear to make any sense at all.

HE FLIPPED TOWN. YOU WERE WRONG.

Nothing you said to my point fixed you in my mind. Thats why I didn't reply. Sorry.

Let's lynch the viking or the nut, please.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1436 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Cataphant »

bad double negative but the meaning is mostly clear.

I don't see how he doesn't see his white knighting.

Hm. I must have missed that. Lets see

Viking wrote:I did confirm that - and even if you think i didn't how is that a fear tactic?

Fear tactic = "we will have a no lynch if you don't compromise based on this information I have"

nacho wrote:I don't?

I do think massive is town. Very strong difference of opinion, I guess.

anything else? He's scum. If I can, we will lynch him today; if not lets just lynch pistachio.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1437 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Cataphant »

honestly pistachios recent posting is better, but not above coaching.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1438 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Cataphant »

does it not bother you that thor essentially ignores pistachio until he's called on it, nacho?
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1439 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Cataphant »

I guess what I need to figure out is whether thor is scum defending scummy-but-town pistachio

or if this is coaching. It's one of them.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1448 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Cataphant »

can we just lynch pistachio or thor?

I'm not scum, massive isn't scum, hecatia isn't scum.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1461 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Cataphant »

bullshit on me hopping on pistachio.

I FUCKING CALLED HIM OUT FIRST
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1462 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Cataphant »

IM NOT ACTUALLY MAD AT ALL BUT CMON THOR YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1466 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Cataphant »

In post 1465, hiplop wrote:
thor wrote:If you think I am in a scummy way then why in the world are you voting for Pistach - I'm the only assured scum in that situation. In fact, if I'm scum it makes Pistach more likely to be town than random.

I was going to bat at Cat's ridiculous attacks a bit, but Nacho is leaping to my defense so handily I don't need to.

you're both scummy as shit. Potentially together. But theres more traction on pistachio. I'll vig you later, thor. I'm not going to get anywhere with you or nacho, honestly. I'm better suited to

@Hecatia/Massive, please vote pistachio. I know you two are town, and you should know the same of me tbh. Trust in me if you can't trust in anyone else. I *believe* you should know you can do that.

also imo hopping implies theres already a wagon? Like metaphor wise hopping would mean you're joining the wagon that's heading on the road. Hard to hop on a wagon that isn't there
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1468 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Cataphant »

reason: More traction, I'm more certain on pistachio and you're more useful either way.

good enough? I don't think I'm dodging so much as not seeing it necessary to talk. Nacho/me would just be an uncessary back and forth.

My hope lies in massive/hecatia, who logically should realize i'm town.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1490 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Cataphant »

tbf etl's version of jailkeeper is also a thing!

used to be the normal

anyways, hecatia please think about what ive said. you know I'm telling the truth.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1500 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Cataphant »

In post 1499, hiplop wrote:I think the dayvig thing was pretty clearly a joke

Nacho, think about that game. It's the same reaction, man. Hecatia just isn't getting it

I honestly am not trying to veer from the questions. I am certain of my case, I really believe it's good on pistachiThor.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1501 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:45 am

Post by Cataphant »

Hm, honestly nacho, I get what you mean. I haven't really tried to get you to see where I'm coming from. Sorry.

To me, it is just incredibly clear that pistachio is scum. Like even if they flip town I'm going to think hes scum :P. I understand that's a hard thing to understand.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1511 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Cataphant »

In post 1506, massive wrote:I'm paying attention and I have no idea why you think I should think you're town.

ugh.

anyway, pistachio is still scum. Glad hes attempting to sway to my wagon for a reason that isnt just self preservation. Its kinda cute.

Nacho, I have reasons.
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1512 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:50 am

Post by Cataphant »

i have frequently been this confident, nacho!
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie
Cataphant
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1534 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Cataphant »

thor is so obvious scum its not even funny
Cataphant
Cataphant
Townie