Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

can't I make the exact same argument about myself and not lynching you? Are you referring to yesterday when NoLynch was the optimal play, or the day before when we lynched SK!Ari? I don't see how "not lynching gl" (even though I'm not sure you would've been able to do that anyway) makes you town.

Also
V/LA until Monday
, I'm going to Coachella. I may be able to mobile post in the mornings, but no promises
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Night Hunters »

as scum why am I even considering the possibility of you being town? Why wouldn't I just say "my role says they are scum lynch them" like ???
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by massive »

In post 1558, SirCakez wrote:
Massive - this is your case for Thor being scum with me yeah?
These are all about posts from Thor, nothing from me. What is there for me to defend against here? It's all Thor's posts.

I don't remember asking you to defend against them.

In post 1567, GuiltyLion wrote:
How has it been proven that Fire lied? Walk me through that one.

Despite zefiend thinking that "{RB} blocking fire means nh gets no result" that's definitely NOT the Occam answer -- it's that N2 Fire claimed to have jailed Thor and NH was blocked, so Fire wasn't, and therefore Fire didn't jail Thor (who was killed). (PS have fun at Coachella)
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:40 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1526, massive wrote:Every time someone says this, I remind them that I put out an associative case between you and Thor, and then they stop talking to me. I guess you keep coming back to this "massive did nothing all game" because really it's all you've got, and you hope I won't just regurgitate it?

This sounded like you wanted me to respond to it somehow.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

everyone continues to ignore my questions.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1577, massive wrote:
Despite zefiend thinking that "{RB} blocking fire means nh gets no result" that's definitely NOT the Occam answer -- it's that N2 Fire claimed to have jailed Thor and NH was blocked, so Fire wasn't, and therefore Fire didn't jail Thor (who was killed). (PS have fun at Coachella)

Here's the problem with that and why Occam's Razor agrees with my line of thinking:
Fact: Fire is dead and confirmed town JK'er
Strong opinion/site meta: Town have no reason to lie, and if they do, it comes out later as a gambit/other explanation
Statement (paraphrased): "I jk'd Thor the night he died"
Conclusion: Fire's ability was blocked somehow

My answer is based on assuming a confirmed townie told the truth. Your answer is based on assuming that a confirmed townie lied AND that an unconfirmed tracker was targeted by the scum RB'er. To clarify, I believe that NH is actually tracker right now, but if the scum RB'er asceticizes their target (like a scum JK'er maybe), it explains how tracker!NH got a No Result on Fire.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

In post 1579, Night Hunters wrote:everyone continues to ignore my questions.

I'm ignoring them because they have no relevance to me... I believe you are town after re-examining everything; I don't need to be asked rhetorical questions to be further convinced.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1581, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1579, Night Hunters wrote:everyone continues to ignore my questions.

I'm ignoring them because they have no relevance to me... I believe you are town after re-examining everything; I don't need to be asked rhetorical questions to be further convinced.

I am talking about everyone else.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

What is your definition of bastard mod? Does a bus driver = bastard?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Yes.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

Let's just be clear here. If there is/was a tracker in the game, they would receive NO RESULT if the player tracked is role blocked. They would also receive NO RESULT if the player is jail kept. If the player does not visit anyone, they would receive PLAYER DID NOT VISIT ANYBODY. Finally, if the tracker was blocked, then the tracker would receive NO RESULT
2023 W/L | 1-0
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

why block shaddow is the first question
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 0, Aeronaut wrote:
College Mafia

[Reviewed by: Performer, Maestro]

Welcome to College, where anything can happen! Prepare for long nights of Partying/Studying/Eating Ramen!

Our Playerlist:

1. BlueBloodedToffee

2. Aristophanes*

3. Firebringer**

4. shaddowez*

5. SirCakez

6. tojam2

7. massive**

8. ɀefiend***

9. GuiltyLion

10. Thor665
PeregrineV***

11. Night Hunters [Titus + Dwlee]

12. Nahdia
Jeanne11***

13. kirroha*

Events

Monday (D1)
VC 1.0 | VC 1.1 | VC 1.2 | VC 1.3 | VC 1.4 | VC 1.5 | VC 1.6 | VC 1.7 | VC 1.8 | VC 1.9 | VC 1.10 | VC 1.11 | Thor665 replaces PeregrineV | VC 1.12 | VC 1.13 | VC 1.14 | VC 1.15 | VC 1.16 | VC 1.17 | VC 1.18 | VC 1.19 | VC 1.20 | VC 1.21 | VC 1.22 | Tojam2's Lynch and Flip | Night 1 Begins

Tuesday (D2)
BlueBloodedToffee's Spill and Flip | VC 2.0 | VC 2.1 | VC 2.2 | VC 2.3 | VC 2.4 | Shaddowez's Lynch and Flip | Night 2 Begins

Wednesday (D3)
Kirroha's Death and Flip | Thor665's Death and Flip | VC 3.0 | VC 3.1 | VC 3.2 | VC 3.3 | VC 3.4 | VC 3.5 | VC 3.6 | VC 3.7 | VC 3.8 | Nahdia replaces Jeanne11 | VC 3.9 | VC 3.10 | VC 3.11 | VC 3.12 | VC 3.13
Aristophanes' Lynch and Flip | Night 3 Begins

Thursday (D4)
Firebringer's Death and Flip | VC 4.0 | VC 4.1 | VC 4.2 | VC 4.3 | VC 4.4 | VC 4.5 | VC 4.6 | VC 4.7 | No Lynch | Night 4 Begins

Friday (D5)
Nahdia's Death and Flip | VC 5.0

Spoiler: Still Enrolled
SirCakez
massive
ɀefiend
GuiltyLion
Night Hunters

Spoiler: Dropped Out
[/size]
Tojam2,
College Intern,
was Lynched D1

BlueBloodedCoffee,
Cup of Coffee,
was Killed N1

Shaddowez,
Fraternity Recruiter,
was Lynched D2

kirroha,
Hardworking Student,
was Killed N2

Thor665,
Crippling Debt,
was Killed N2

Aristophanes,
Bitchy Roommate,
was Lynched D3

Firebringer,
Campus Police
was Killed N3

Nahdia,
Netflix and Chill
was Killed N4

Spoiler: Modkilled
Don't make this a thing, guys

rules
General Rules

1) All sitewide rules apply. Read them here
2)
This
is my color. No using it under any circumstances, and no impersonating or pretending to impersonate the mod.
3) Play to your faction's win condition, as long as you do not break any game or site rules in doing so.
4) You may not discuss this game anywhere outside the game thread unless explicitly permitted to do so in your role PM.
5) Directly quoting your role PM or private communications with the mod is strictly forbidden. Loose paraphrasing is permitted.
6) I expect every player to be civil and to treat eachother with respect. Mafia is a heated game, but I'll interfere if anyone resorts to excessive insults, personal attacks, or bullying.

Voting/Lynching Mechanics

7) For your vote or unvote to be counted, it must either be in the form of
Vote: Aeronaut
or VOTE: Aeronaut. Nicknames/abbreviations are fine as long as I know who you're talking about.
8) A lynch will occur when 50%+1 of the votes are cast for the same player. (E.G. if there are 9 people left in-game, 5 votes ensures a lynch)
9) You may vote for "no lynch" if you wish. If 50% of the players in the game vote for no-lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
10) If you are killed, you may NOT post in the game anymore! (No "Bah" posts!)
11) Twilight phase talking is allowed.

Activity and Deadlines

12) Each Day phase will last two weeks.
13) Night phases will last for 48 hours.
14) Deadlines will be extended for replacement situations and exceptional circumstances.
15) In order to be accepted, night actions must be PMd to the mod or posted in bold in scum QTs before the deadline is up. If a player does not select one, he or she will default to "no action."
16) Players will be prodded after forty-eight hours without posting. All prods will be announced in thread.
17) Players who do not respond to a prod within twenty-four hours or need to be prodded three times total will be force-replaced.
18) If you will be unable to post for over forty-eight hours, inform the mod by PM or in the thread of when you'll be V/LA. Assuming the V/LA period is of reasonable length, you will be exempt from prods during that time. All V/LA notifications will be made public by the mod.

Other

20) I reserve the right to add, remove, or modify rules at any point of the game if it becomes necessary.
21) Pretending to break the rules is just as bad as breaking them, and will be taken just as seriously.
22) In the event of a moderation error, any player receiving a corrected result should assume that that result is true.
23) If you feel like I've missed something, or you feel I need to take action about something, please let me know in-thread or by PM.

Lol firebringer wanted to jail shaddow in our neighborhood and titus and I convinced him to block jeanne. hat is wbere I suspect a lie could have happened.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Looking back fire could have possibly been lying about blocking jeanne because we were explaining to him the setup spec but he said that he refused to look at setup spec and we needed to show by play scum!gl. Possibly because he didnt actually block jeanne n1. At the same time though he wouldnt have hopped on the shaddow wagon if he blocked him.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

I need to stop accidentally hitting the multiquote button >~>
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Are you discounting my theory that you were blocked via target by scum RB'er, and Shadowez was blocked via targeting an ascetic?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

*kicks game*
I don't see scum having an Ascetic and a Roleblocker combined with there already being a dead Jailkeeper/Ascetizer. It just seems like way too much rolestopping power in one game for very very few visiting roles. The only dead town visiting roles are Shadowez the Neighborizer and Fire the JK variation, and then we have NH's Tracker claim.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Aristo was also visiting.

How is town blocker vs scum blocker unlikely?

Where do you currently stand with respect to NH's tracker claim? If you don't believe it then your vote today is obvious. But if you do believe it, your vote today should still be obvious UNLESS you think Fire lied. In that case you would be voting massive today? Please explain your stance regardless.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Where do you get the last point zefiend?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by massive »

I'm still here but not normally online at the weekend. Probably won't have time to re-read anything until Monday.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

massive/gl or massive/cakez?
~Dwlee
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

massive/NH
:)
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1592, ɀefiend wrote:Aristo was also visiting.

How is town blocker vs scum blocker unlikely?

Where do you currently stand with respect to NH's tracker claim? If you don't believe it then your vote today is obvious. But if you do believe it, your vote today should still be obvious UNLESS you think Fire lied. In that case you would be voting massive today? Please explain your stance regardless.

Town visiting roles, Aristo wasn't town

It creates really weird action resolution problems if they target each other for example.

I think they're scum, pretty sure I made it clear.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:32 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1595, Night Hunters wrote:massive/gl or massive/cakez?
~Dwlee

At what point did massive become a scumread? town!NH would be considering a GL/SC team here, no?

zefiend, what do you think about the fact that NH starts town reading you as soon as you stop scum reading them? Their play is completely survivalist. NH is scum and my vote will be on them today
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

Who said we were townreading zefiend?

I did consider a you scum team. It just doesn't fit with the vote patterns.

Dwlee is asking about the possible teams, not imply ing those were ours.

I still think it's zefiend/Cakey. I am not voting you today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”