beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:28 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 95, Elsa and Anna wrote:Question:
Why would he say I'm 'full of myself' if I was wrong here?
Wouldn't he then think of me as 'idiotic' or something along those lines?
He's saying 'full of myself' because he's frustrated because I'm RIGHT. No one EVER makes those comments when you're not right.
See me using it against BBT in paint the village red. Or various other times. Anyway.
You aren't right you found 1 game where I hard defending a buddy and you are saying that is my scum game.

I found 2 games that went against that statement.

Find me games please.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Suzune »

In post 12, Varsoon wrote:Oh, I thought people-who-won-with-humans was a majority?
I think or at least in my mind, it is more like witches circle in magic the gathering. Where each faction wins with the people directly to their left and right. I'm not one hundred percent sure if that analogy works, but I think it does.
In post 15, Cake Effect wrote:Just because someone can win with town doesn't mean they will want to. Therein lies the problem. Of course, it's optimal, but some survivors might go against us.
This is a better summary, the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing.
In post 73, Elsa and Anna wrote:Question: What if Varsoon is like a half breed who is aligned with a kill faction but gets a positive result from Turian/Asari? How do we deal with it?
Beeboy doesn't have a point, his logic doesn't make sense, there is definitely going to be scum in the Turian/Asari claims, we were town and we wanted to claim that.
So you are thinking reverse miller?
In post 74, Nahdia wrote:Their cop actions can't be redirected/framed, i kinda doubt anything else exists to dilute them.
I thought that cop actions could be redirected. Or did I miss something?
In post 92, beeboy wrote:You do realize in the last game I played with RC when I was scum I spent the entire game busing by scum partner.
Oh how you like to control you meta. Depends on the game does it not. Sometimes you never bus your partners, sometimes you always bus your partners. Do you choose the comment based on what is most convenient?

VOTE: Beeboy
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Party Boat »

This is an official public service announcement from Party Boat Inc.!

This is a game!

Games are meant to be fun.

Please do not be mad when random-esque things happen to you and/or your faction and every even slightly complex plan inevitably fails because we are in a 6 faction game.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Except I never said it was about your meta.

I said it was about your positions being illogical, and it fitting into a known scumplay framework from you is simply icing on the cake!
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:32 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 103, Suzune wrote:
In post 92, beeboy wrote:You do realize in the last game I played with RC when I was scum I spent the entire game busing by scum partner.
Oh how you like to control you meta. Depends on the game does it not. Sometimes you never bus your partners, sometimes you always bus your partners. Do you choose the comment based on what is most convenient?

VOTE: Beeboy
Yes I said I sometimes defend my buddies sometimes I don't.
It is not a part of my meta like RC says it is.

So yes the truth fits here perfectly and that is what I am rolling with.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Suzune, Nahdia, Cake Effect, and beeboy are all scum
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:34 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 105, Elsa and Anna wrote:Except I never said it was about your meta.

I said it was about your positions being illogical, and it fitting into a known scumplay framework from you is simply icing on the cake!
In post 67, Elsa and Anna wrote:Like, Beeboy's scumgame is like Sircakez's scumgame.
He hard defends the shit out of his partner by making up the most terrible nonsensical logic ever and defending it to the death.
Does anyone here believe that Beeboy actually believes anything that he just said?

You did say it was a part of my scumgame. that would make it my meta.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Spiff you're boring.
I could throw darts at a wall of names and have accurate scumreads with this setup really.
Party Boat are you the mod or a player?

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Spiffeh »

And I have accurate scum reads without having to do that.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:36 am

Post by beeboy »

I am tempted to replace out.
Every time I play with RC he tunnels me and I always hate myself because how annoyed his pushes always make me.
I question why I join games with him at this point.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Cake Effect »

MM is here for like half an hour. Hi.
seems like our slot is being scumread for random things. Yay.
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Varsoon »

Yeah, it's a six-faction game and my chances of winning are rubbish anyway, so
I'm Turian. My character card is blue, my name is Tarquin Victus and my human-fake-claim is David Anderson.

Since Beeboy's already pushing that I softed one or the other so hard, chances are that people are going to play around it anyway, and I don't think I gain anything from keeping this in the dark.

Apologies to my other Turi-bro if I fucked this up, but even if I die, you can still win with the humans.

P-EDIT:
@Beeboy: Let's just lynch 'em.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:38 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 89, DrippingGoofball wrote:Southern Spice dropped out... they were probably in a lame faction. That's why I want to lynch their replacement.
I actually agree with that.

VOTE: FA_Q2
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Spiffeh wrote:And I have accurate scum reads without having to do that.
Your readslist looked about as random as aforementioned dart throws so we'll see about that.
P-edit: I can buy it for now.

-SC
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Varsoon »

Isn't replacing out because you don't like your factional roll against the rules or something?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Well as far as I can see the case on us is SC not reading/forgetting something?
Do I really have to defend from that?
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Party Boat »

Now personally I think Elsa and Anna are trying way too hard and their master plan is okayish in theory if every person went along with it (which they won't) but wouldn't actually give 'the town' (i'm just going to call town humans because it's the purest definition of it here) an actual advantage given that I'd think pretty much every kill would be then directed at claimed humans and make actual humans die out at a way faster rate, which is the literal worst possible scenario.

Given the attacks and outrage from them at everyone else, to me it actually seems more like scum pretending to be town outraged at other people who aren't pretending to be pure town as hard as they are, and I'd probably put them as my top scumread of anyone who's made a post I've bothered reading so far.

But also this is literally the perfect setup for taking out anyone being toxic to the game and shrugging when they have a >50% of flipping not-human so I'm going to wait a bit and just blatantly sheep DGB onto someone who hasn't posted yet despite completely disagreeing with her reasoning for now. (because honestly the lamest factions here from a setup perspective are humans and geth I think, with geth being lamer but humans being lame in much greater numbers)

Vote: FA_Q2
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Five fucking pages?

VOTE: Spiffeh

I blame you.
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

The case was that your position was illogical.
Me pointing out that it's part of your typical scumplay was a preemptive defense of the WHY WOULD HE DO IT AS SCUM and a supplementary argument that it's something you like doing as scum!
You're not being pushed for hard defending, you're being pushed for hard defending based on faulty reasoning.
I am tempted to replace out.
Every time I play with RC he tunnels me and I always hate myself because how annoyed his pushes always make me.
I question why I join games with him at this point.
You deathtunneled me in 564.
I tried to get NM down the entire game, pushed for his being vigged over everyone else.
You chainsaw pushed on me the entire NM period, never addressed your read on him and tried to get the vig onto me over NM.
I had a choice between you BBT and NM with Apri super townreading me and I pushed for the dayvig onto NM.

FOLLOWING THIS, you STILL had me as your biggest scumread and tried to get me lynched and tried to arrange a 1v1.
I had reasons to scumread you. you had no reasons to scumread me yet you and BBT insisted on fighting me to the death about it anyway.
I've never misread you in another game.

I'm sorry if my pushing makes you feel bad? but I'm here to win and I'm absolutely fine with everything that I've done thus far this game.
If I'm upset with something I do or say I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong but I feel like you're just salty because you're scum 'caught for the wrong reasons' to you.
And frankly this is exactly the kind of crap that you said in the game where you were in fact 3p sided with scum so I'm not at all able to take your pushes seriously when I have no reason to believe that you would not say the exact same kind of crap as scum when I know that you're willing to make this uber personal and painful for everyone for tactical reasons because you just did it.

And alright. I'll let Varsoon go for now.
You're not lynching me though! :)
Isn't replacing out because you don't like your factional roll against the rules or something?
Question: For the people who think this is a thing, what faction do you think they replaced out on account of?

And yeah, Geth was the one I was thinking of in response to Party Boat.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 91, Cake Effect wrote:p-edit: I think they dropped out because of Homestuck Mafia.

-SC
P-edit: VOTE: Party Boat
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Yume »

I am Marcus Aurelius Copernicus Maximus Quinius. *strikes a pose*
Elsa and Anna
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Elsa and Anna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Elsa and Anna »

Then again, Geth's night abilities are probably incredibly jacked up and they probably have multiple factional cops and shit so.
*shrug*
Now personally I think Elsa and Anna are trying way too hard and their master plan is okayish in theory if every person went along with it (which they won't) but wouldn't actually give 'the town' (i'm just going to call town humans because it's the purest definition of it here) an actual advantage given that I'd think pretty much every kill would be then directed at claimed humans and make actual humans die out at a way faster rate, which is the literal worst possible scenario.
Except that scum and geth would also be in the human pile.
Shush.
FTR, I really don't like Party Boat either.
I am Marcus Aurelius Copernicus Maximus Quinius. *strikes a pose*
So cute!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:44 am