Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed May 18, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Hi guys!
Town don't have majority, so this might be a weird day.
Or game.
Or both.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Wed May 18, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 12, Varsoon wrote:Oh, I thought people-who-won-with-humans was a majority?
Regardless, I was thinking of strategies.
Maybe everyone could claim human or non-human?
Although I don't know if that'd help/solve anything.
Someone with more time and a better brain should think on this.
Just because someone can win with town doesn't mean they will want to. Therein lies the problem. Of course, it's optimal, but some survivors might go against us.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Wed May 18, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 16, Varsoon wrote:Wait, does your whole faction win with the other factions allied to you or is it just you as a single player if you're the last one left?
VOTE: Elsa and Anna

Ayyy it's your scumtell
if only a survivor-faction is left, that means only that survivor-faction will win.

-MM4 (as were all posts but our first.)
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Wed May 18, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 19, Varsoon wrote:I think what is confusing me is the line for each faction that says "Have one XXXX alive and only one of the YYYY/ZZZZ live. All others die."
So does that mean that in the scenario that there's only 1 XXXX and 1 YYYY left, they both win for their whole faction?
And, similarly, if only 1 XXXX, 1 YYYY, and 1 ZZZZ are alive, who wins?
I'm so confused now.
if there's 1 XXXX and 1 YYYY left, they both win for their faction.
nobody wins yet in the last scenario. someone gets to choose a loser.
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #5) » Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 31, Elsa and Anna wrote:I disagree.
One night kill will never be aimed at either faction based on the game design.
The turians and asari's main enemies are actually each other since town can only win with one of them: and neither have night kills.
This is a point against outing turians and asari actually. we need them on our side to have a majority.
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Wed May 18, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Cake Effect »

I think everybody wants the Geth dead, yeah?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Wed May 18, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Krogan/Salarian <- Geth <- Turian/Asari is lynch priority. Geth lower then Krogan/Salarian because they don't have a nightkill.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Wed May 18, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Cake Effect »

^ was SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Wed May 18, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Cake Effect »

How would Turian/Asari get a guilty? They can only find other Turians/Asari.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Cake Effect »

I don't hard defend scum buddies lol. The like one time I did was in Celebrity uPick which was ages ago.
Fakeclaiming Asari/Turian is sucide because every Turian/Asari has an alignment cop.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:08 am

Post by Cake Effect »

This isn't a bastard game, something like that would be bastard imo.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Annnnd that's what I get for not reading the miscellaneous gg. It says that Asari/Turian cops can't be Framed though, not sure if Godfather would be counted as framing or not.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Cake Effect »

It's assuredly the firey one.
Spiff say more then that.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Cake Effect »

RC scumreading all of the active posters, nice
p-edit: I think they dropped out because of Homestuck Mafia.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #15) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 94, Nahdia wrote:
Cake Effect wrote:RC scumreading all of the active posters, nice
p-edit: I think they dropped out because of Homestuck Mafia.

-SC
To be fair, the majority of players here are scum, depending how broadly you define that.
True, but realistically not every active player is going to be scum even with the scum majority.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #16) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:27 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Ok!
Not even half the game has said anything yet so yeah

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Spiff you're boring.
I could throw darts at a wall of names and have accurate scumreads with this setup really.
Party Boat are you the mod or a player?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Cake Effect »

MM is here for like half an hour. Hi.
seems like our slot is being scumread for random things. Yay.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #19) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Spiffeh wrote:And I have accurate scum reads without having to do that.
Your readslist looked about as random as aforementioned dart throws so we'll see about that.
P-edit: I can buy it for now.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #20) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Well as far as I can see the case on us is SC not reading/forgetting something?
Do I really have to defend from that?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #21) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 91, Cake Effect wrote:p-edit: I think they dropped out because of Homestuck Mafia.

-SC
P-edit: VOTE: Party Boat
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #22) » Wed May 18, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Which is why you should vote Party Boat!
DGB and TTH are also acceptable votes for the same reason.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #23) » Wed May 18, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Cake Effect »

What do you think of DGB, CKD, since you're apparently scumreading the other two FA_Q2 wagoners?
In post 140, Nahdia wrote:i want to make a post declaring curiouskamadog is hella town but with the wacky way factions are working here i feel like townreading is stupid and my best bet is to find someone to tunnel relentlessly.
This is a silly attitude to take. The number of factions doesn't make finding town impossible or anything.
Dwlee99 wrote:why are people voting tth? I've seen a decent amount of that
:igmeou:

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #24) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Not really
Salarians/Krogans/Geth are still going to be looking for mislynches on Humans. And they'll also be avoiding lynching each other.

I'm trying to approach it as Human/Asari/Turian vs Salarian/Krogan/Geth for now. Makes it simpler to scumhunt.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #25) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 158, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 154, Cake Effect wrote:Not really
Salarians/Krogans/Geth are still going to be looking for mislynches on Humans. And they'll also be avoiding lynching each other.

I'm trying to approach it as Human/Asari/Turian vs Salarian/Krogan/Geth for now. Makes it simpler to scumhunt.

-SC
not necessarily, they will in actuality each be looking for lynches on anyone who isn't themselves. There's no real way to simplify it by grouping the factions, and if so geth would not be with salarians and krogans.

It would look more like:

Salarian - mafia faction
Krogan - werewolf faction
Geth - 3p masons with modified win conditions

Likewise since Humans, Asari, and Turians do not all win together, they cannot be considered part of one "town" faction. Everyone is uninformed to a degree, so grouping factions is a futile effort.

Really only way to go about it is kill everyone who isn't in your faction. This game is a veiled free-for-all.
No?
Humans/Turians/Asari all want the Geth and to an extent the Krogans/Salarians dead, Krogans/Salarians/Geth all want the Humans dead. It's not just a free-for-all.
And the comparison of Geth to Masons with changed win conditions is ???
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #26) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Cake Effect »

^ was SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #27) » Wed May 18, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 168, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 165, Cake Effect wrote:

-SC
not necessarily, they will in actuality each be looking for lynches on anyone who isn't themselves. There's no real way to simplify it by grouping the factions, and if so geth would not be with salarians and krogans.

It would look more like:

Salarian - mafia faction

Likewise since Humans, Asari, and Turians do not all win together, they cannot be considered part of one "town" faction. Everyone is uninformed to a degree, so grouping factions is a futile effort.

Really only way to go about it is kill everyone who isn't in your faction. This game is a veiled free-for-all.
No?
Humans/Turians/Asari all want the Geth and to an extent the Krogans/Salarians dead, Krogans/Salarians/Geth all want the Humans dead. It's not just a free-for-all.
My point is that they cannot all win together. In the end there will be at most two factions alive, with one consisting of only one person. Geth are 3p masons because they have a PT and know that everyone in that PT are of the same alignment, but they have no nightkill, so they are not scum.
Humans/Asari/Turians all want Geth dead. Geth want Humans/Asari/Turians dead.
How are they not scum???
In post 174, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 172, Nahdia wrote:i know i was purposefully speaking jibberish

anyway

Gladiate: Nosferatu
This isn't funny anymore.
This is so stiff and awkward. What's wrong with the joking?
KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 175, beeboy wrote:
dayvig: Kuroi
If this isn't real, I'm voting you.
:shifty:

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #28) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 179, KuroiXHF wrote:Nahdia makes this joke nearly every game I'm with her. I'm not saying I'm offended. I'm saying it's not funny, because it's not, just like if I told you a joke for the fifth time.
*squints*
In post 185, Nosferatu wrote:
Nahdia wrote:i know i was purposefully speaking jibberish

anyway

Gladiate: Nosferatu
u fuked up fam
In post 178, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 168, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 165, Cake Effect wrote:

-SC

It would look more like:

Salarian - mafia faction

No?
My point is that they cannot all win together. In the end there will be at most two factions alive, with one consisting of only one person. Geth are 3p masons because they have a PT and know that everyone in that PT are of the same alignment, but they have no nightkill, so they are not scum.
Humans/Asari/Turians all want Geth dead. Geth want Humans/Asari/Turians dead.
How are they not scum???
The point is that there is no scum; everyone wants everyone who isn't in their faction dead but can tolerate one member from either one of two factions.

If there are 5 humans and 3 asari left, minimum two people need to die for a faction to win. They are not allied. They are simply lower in priority because it is
possible
to win with them.

Quintessentially, there is no [town] or [scum], there is only [your faction] and [everyone else]. And if the last one who isn't your faction is alive, they're lucky if they roll a race compatible with yours, otherwise they've got to go as well.
If you are a Human, Turian or Asari, a.k.a basically the town right now, you should be viewing the Geth/Krogan/Salarians as scum. The fact you aren't is suspicious.
In post 192, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Nahdia

If it was real, you couldn't take it back.
*squints more*
In post 193, Spiffeh wrote:There are so many words
This isn't even that bad and I hate solving role interactions.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #29) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 199, beeboy wrote:I have been thinking about this and I realized that I have been pretty obvious Turian/Asari.
I also realized that Varsoon is incredibly likely going to use his cop on me and will get a negative result. Then after that happens I don't want to deal with the crap I will get.
So I just want to say I am an Asari :)

P.S. Asari don't be stupid like me and don't claim.

I really didn't want to claim but I just want to get it out of the way before the Turian start targeting me and ganging up on me.
This makes sense with how he went about defending Varsoon. Worried about a fellow Asari, who ended up being Turian instead, getting lynched.
In post 201, Spiffeh wrote:The current acceptable votes are beeboy and TTH

In case anyone was wondering
Where is Party Boat in this?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #30) » Wed May 18, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 213, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 212, Nahdia wrote:
Nosferatu wrote:
In post 207, Nahdia wrote:
In post 204, Nosferatu wrote:Geth can conspire in their PT, so that makes them a bit of a threat, but they only have one chance to kill you.
What did you mean by this? Now.
uhh, they have a PT. They can talk. What the hell else do you do in a PT other than conspire over what happened in the day and what you're going to do about it?

pedit: fuk
Specifically the "one chance to kill you." What are you referring to? What chance to Geth have to kill?
when they try to lynch you lol
How do they only get one chance to lynch someone?
Party Boat wrote:
In post 145, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 142, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: TTH
also
VOTE: party boat

this looks like more fun.
you are on the path to an enjoyable game my friend.

do you believe I'm likely to not be in or aligned with your faction? Or do you just think what you've seen of my play so far is likely to be a liability to the town? or am i just being annoying enough to justify voting?
something else is fine too
Anyone who is townreading this must explain immediately.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #31) » Wed May 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Eagerly anticipating Party Boat's "big post"
I think there's a good chance Nos is a Geth who scumslipped. It adds up with his weird "Geth aren't scum" thing earlier
Bait wrote:Hi all. This seems like an interesting game, but clearly has too many players with the number of
pages accumulated in this short span of time.

Here is a thought experiment for you all - what if we were to eliminate all the humans, and let the alien factions fight it out?
What the hell.....
VOTE: Bait
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #32) » Wed May 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

^ SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #33) » Wed May 18, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 283, Ranger wrote:Not that lists matter this much considering everyone (even humans) are basically scum this game, but might as well.
{curiouskarmadog}
{Nahdia, Yume}
{Varsoon}
{Cake Effect}

I'm going to ally with RC no matter what, by the way. That's why Elsa and Anna isn't listed.
They're probably not human from what I can tell, but oh well.

One.
Both Ranger and Bait have basically scumclaimed. :D
I'm not sure why anyone wants to vote elsewhere, really! I'd like to see explanations on that front.
-MM4

pedit: congratulations ranger you don't get a medal. please explain why you aren't voting bait, and want to side with a non-human, or, well, die i guess?

Why you should hang Bait/Ranger with prejudice if you're not on their scumteam;
Human: we want to lynch scum lol.
Asari/Turian: you want to lynch scum because if you go against humans the other scumteam may take over the game.
Salamarian/Krogan/Geth: Bait/Ranger may be a scum you can't win with, and one with a factional kill. Better to take them out, and as for Geth you don't want to be too obvious do you?

Vote someone who as scumclaimed... it's really as simple as that.

-MM4
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #34) » Wed May 18, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 301, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Ranger

I'm human, you should know better.
vote bait.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #35) » Wed May 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Bait scum claimed.
You claim to be human.
vote bait.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #36) » Wed May 18, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Why are you talking to me as if I'm town if we're your second scumread? Why are we your second scumread?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #37) » Thu May 19, 2016 1:06 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Yo Cakez is here now. Basically just assume unsigned posts are Mario. Mario's summed up my thoughts pretty well, Ranger needs to go but Bait should go first.

Seth what the hell?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #38) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Cake Effect »

So why are we all avoiding that Bait is scum?
I thought there were at least ten humans in the game right?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #39) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 366, Elsa and Anna wrote:who avoided that?

~Elsa
bait has scumclaimed and only has seven votes.
ranger doesn't want to vote bait because she doesn't want a quicklynch even though he was only at, like, L-8 at the time.

for the people who said bait scumclaiming was insane; i sort-of disagree. humans don't have majority so bait is pitching to the neutrals to be pro-scum. we have to hope the neutrals see the light, but most of all we have to vote bait.
-MM4
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #40) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 368, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 367, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 366, Elsa and Anna wrote:who avoided that?

~Elsa
bait has scumclaimed and only has seven votes.
ranger doesn't want to vote bait because she doesn't want a quicklynch even though he was only at, like, L-8 at the time.

for the people who said bait scumclaiming was insane; i sort-of disagree. humans don't have majority so bait is pitching to the neutrals to be pro-scum. we have to hope the neutrals see the light, but most of all we have to vote bait.
-MM4
I am completly agreed with this , but scum hunting shouldn't stop. we have plenty of time to push him.

whats your read on beeboy?

~Elsa
Beeboy doesn't really need to be read because the Asari can target him for us.
Bait and Ranger are the two solid scumreads.

seven left.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #41) » Thu May 19, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Cake Effect »

By the way, the likelihood is that Bait is scum with a kill not Geth. For the Geth all their members are indispensable and they have daytalk. They wouldn't risk such a gambit.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #42) » Thu May 19, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 374, Bait wrote:It would appear that Nahdia is the only one with a brain.
It would also appear that Cake belongs to a party who's win condition does not involve the survival of humans.

Further analysis to follow once I've had the time to look through the thread in more detail.

Vote: Cake Effect
The hell?
First you say "What if we kill off the humans?" Once the Asari and Turians clearly don't care for you, you go and say we're all stupid idiots.
You're explaining right now if you have a read.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #43) » Thu May 19, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 377, Nahdia wrote:I was not kidding. Bait is town through and through and the people who are pushing super hard on him as having scumclaimed are probably scum trying to get an easy mislynch off.
In post 381, Nahdia wrote:Bait didn't even scumclaim. They asked people thought of an idea, making no assertions about their own alignment.
In post 384, Nahdia wrote:What he said wasn't scummy at all though and anyone who is like, insisting everyone else vote them or something is clearly scum just trying to make the most justifiable mislynch. But if you actually use your freaking brain and look at Bait's post, it's obvious he's human. What fucking alien makes an entrance like that? Read his goddamn name, dude. It's
bait
Developing a scum read on Nahdia. Completely illogical to get a Human read on Bait after he suggested trying to massacre all Humans. If it was a reaction test it was godawful.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #44) » Thu May 19, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Haster/Muriel, why no vote?
In post 424, Suzune wrote:People and Reactions to them: Final thoughts also posted

Varsoon is a straight out of the gate thinker. In my opinion that strategy for all of its flawed nature and incorrect ideas about game play mechanics suggest that he is not in the KSG because I feel like no mafiaesque faction would let one of their players out of the gate with that kind of questioning mindset. So probably aligned with the town.post 52 I believe that this is the right mindset. If town and aligned factions of town were to look with that perspective then for a time there would be a larger majority against a much smaller team. This will begin to fail when people need one faction to win, but for the time being, this is good day play.
Claim made, positive feelings solidified.

Cake Effect suggests the negative right away. While I agree that would be the negative. (Post 15) It is also not the right mind set to look at the game because worrying about what one hand is doing will sink your own team and everyone else. Therefore, I tend to find this comment scum motivated because it keeps people from thinking or discussing Varsoon's strategy.
Feelings do not mesh, not a potential ally at this time

Ana and Elsa: post 29 Day phases are important because they give a chance for the town and thos aligned with the town to sort out the alignments of others. Day phases act in order to see relationship profiles between people and look for links in communication and game perspective. The linking of ideas will allow us a great web of information to draw from as town. Wanting only night phases until some kind of majority is reached is scum motivated. post 54 This comment is scummy because wanting one faction to die is not really indicative of scumminess as that is the total goal of this game? post 63 This is a ridiculous comment because it gives which ever faction does not win with him a free night kill.
Scum all the way...

Thoughts on Set up:
In post 74, Nahdia wrote:Their cop actions can't be redirected/framed, i kinda doubt anything else exists to dilute them. and the race numbers are public. I don't know Mass Effect THAT well (played with 1 and 2 once) but half-breeds doesn't ring any bells.
Why would there not be things to dilute them. I have to assume there is at least a roleblocker in this game. Or it would not be beyond the stretch of imagination.

-There was a boring fight on page 4 about Beeboy's meta-
(Through Page 5)
What the heck is this "positive feelings/not a potential ally at this time" stuff?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #45) » Thu May 19, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 429, Suzune wrote:
In post 426, Cake Effect wrote:What the heck is this "positive feelings/not a potential ally at this time" stuff?
So did you read my opening post or just the long one? I said that I believe that in this game is mostly a ffa. In a ffa, having early gae allies is important for making a collection of information and early support. While the removal of factions or close to it make it a hard thing to do in the long run. So I have positive feelings about your slot in this game, but I am unsure you are my ally.
I did read it, but you're also characterizing people as scummy. So are you scumhunting or ally hunting or what?
In post 436, Elsa and Anna wrote:Ha is scum as well
You know heuristically is lynchbait :igmeou:
In post 446, Spiffeh wrote:Oh my God heuristically_alone is absolutely scum
I don't know if you do
But I wouldn't touch heuristically today period.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #46) » Thu May 19, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Cake Effect »

I could wagon TTH if that gets going. Not sure about Mario.
Suzune's content has been eh, there are scummier. Dwlee I'm fine with, wouldn't wagon that today.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #47) » Thu May 19, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Want to talk to Mario first.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #48) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Cakez is in the house now, catching up. Mario hasn't been on so still haven't been able to talk to him about the vote, might move it anyway after catching up.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #49) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 486, Killthestory wrote:so im not actually sure if im town or scum rn, so im just gonna read up, give thoughts, and then look at alignments i guess
P sure this is scum.
In post 496, Killthestory wrote:k so i read up to like page 13 and then got bored so im gonna go with my first instincts here

VOTE: nahdia
In post 497, Nahdia wrote:E&A isn't a good lynch option IMO. I'd want Nosferatu or Cake Effect as of right now.
In post 498, Killthestory wrote:
In post 497, Nahdia wrote:E&A isn't a good lynch option IMO. I'd want Nosferatu or Cake Effect as of right now.
VOTE: nos
And this series of posts is awful.
Add Kill to the scum pool.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #50) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Cake Effect »

If Klingon keeps up this level of engagement she might be town. Disengaged Klingon is usually scum Klingon.
Varsoon your Else and Anna vote is bad.
In post 614, Spiffeh wrote:People that need death sooner rather than later: TTH, Suzune, Ranger, Dwlee, Klingon, heuristically_alone

There are several slots who's posts I skipped so this list is still a work in progress
Heuristically is lynchbait and shall not be lynched today. Klingon might be town and shall not be lynched today.
Others are still on the table.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #51) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 638, Hastur and Muriel wrote:Hey all! Muriel head this time :3

I’m willing to believe Varsoon and Beeboy’s claims for the time being. It really is a bad idea to claim something that you aren’t. This idea is now further strengthened by the mod confirmation of the Asari/Turian cop abilities.

The reaction test Bait made seemed like a reaction test to me that would come from a Human attempting to see who would, or if anyone would, jump at the chance to lynch all the humans. However the attempt was incredibly obvious and thus may not have produced the results intended? I don’t know, only Bait can say really. I am not sure how to feel about all the posts that came after the vote for Cake Effect which leaves me with a null read on Bait at this time.

And now it's 1:47 AM on the east coast and I'm going to sleeeeeeeeeeep.

~Jan
This is gross fencesitting.
In post 639, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Cake Effect

Absolutely nothing redeeming about that slot, I'm positive no one here thinks that they're town, and they are in fact just scumlords. My major scumread as of now.
In post 640, Elsa and Anna wrote:Oh. They aren't pushing on me. Mixed 'em up with Dwlee.

eh.

VOTE: Dwlee
lol ok
In post 663, Elsa and Anna wrote:VOTE: Varsoon

Skype please, FA. Varsoon isn't town, nor is he Turian. guarantee it.
/me slaps

fyi I think Elsa and Anna is town and I think Mario does too from his earlier posts but not 100% on that.
Skimmed a ton of role and setup spec, that stuff is nightmarish.
Problem with metaing Hastur and Muriel is Jan was town but Hobbes was scum in Space Dandy so it's difficult to match play. I do not like their posts so far though.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #52) » Fri May 20, 2016 6:54 am

Post by Cake Effect »

VOTE: TellTaleHeart
Gonna go ahead and put this down. If Mario objects he can move it.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #53) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Cake Effect »

hey guys the mario head is here!

Until people give reasons I'm really not going to take the miniwagon on us seriously at all, just a fyi! Seems more like a mini- chainsaw wagon by Geth and Bait's buddies, maybe a few other scum/town in the mix voting for other reasons.

RADIO PRESENTER: AND NEXT ON TOWN RADIO MAFIASCUM, WE HAVE A REPORT COMING IN FROM MASS EFFECT MAFIA. WHAT'S THE NEWS, MARIO?

Mario: It appears we have a SCUM in our grasp here! Yes, someone called "Bait" has outright said "what if we got rid of all humans?" This is fairly obvious scum behaviour, pitching for the Asari and Krogans, included in the aliens, to kill the humans.
Nahdia: WOW REPORTER! BUT BAIT IS OBVIOUSLY HUMAN, WHAT ALIEN WOULD ENTER LIKE THAT?
Mario: Well isn't it obvious? Asari/Krogans do not always have to win with the Humans! Bait, entering the game, was obviously hoping the Asari/Turians would start killing all townies.
Bait: Yeah what Nahdia said! You guys don't have brains!
Nahdia: WELL maybe it was bait! And also it was a thought experiment!
Mario: But a town wouldn't enter like that. Bait said "Hi. Thought experiment: What if we killed all humans, and left the aliens to battle it all out?" The phrasing itself is important. "What if WE killed all humans?" This makes it less of a mental excersize and more of a suggestion. It's said to be some sort of "thought experiment" but is far more likely to be "a suggestion, with something to fall back on if it fails. Bait is scum, and we should stop abandoning the wagon! Also, can you decide whether Bait was baiting or was proposing a thought experiment Nahdia?

RADIO PRESENTER: And that's all from Mass Effect. Now onto MAFIA X...
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #54) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:17 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 739, Varsoon wrote:@Cake Effect: If you can honestly read up to this point and think that Elsa & Anna shouldn't be voted, sorry but not sorry.
If you just skimmed the entire 'setup spec' stuff that's actually E&A trying to make a push on Beeboy and then on me because they don't understand the mechanics of the game, maybe you should re-read?
It's really kinda critical that you at least understand that due to the PoE there, E&A is very likely not Turian or Asari.
We understand the last bit, and E&A isn't ubertown for me but is definitely not the most scummy player right now.

-MM4
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #55) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:19 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 743, Nahdia wrote:Baiting/A thought experiment aren't mutually exclusive, dunce.
k.
what else do you have to say? or do you feel your sole purpose in life is to call me a dunce?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #56) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Cake Effect »

oh and kuroi is also scum.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #57) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 746, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 745, Cake Effect wrote:oh and kuroi is also scum.
*GASP*
YOU TAKE THAT BACK.
No. You've pretended that you thought this game was literally mish-mash, posting filler, and even after you made your "realisation" you haven't posted real content, only random sheeps.
In post 747, Nahdia wrote:
In post 744, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 743, Nahdia wrote:Baiting/A thought experiment aren't mutually exclusive, dunce.
k.
what else do you have to say? or do you feel your sole purpose in life is to call me a dunce?
My points on the Bait wagon stand. It's a bad vote.
My points on the Bait wagon stand. It's a good vote.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #58) » Fri May 20, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 750, KuroiXHF wrote:When I have a good grasp, I'll go from there. The best I have is Anna and Elsa's terrible attempts at trying to lynch. It's a good place to go, as far as day one is concerned.
can you elaborate?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #59) » Sat May 21, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 892, Bait wrote:
In post 648, curiouskarmadog wrote:I have a feeling bait will probably replace out.
You are right, this game is too large for me to keep up with.

It's unfortunate that I never got the chance to fully analyze the results from my earlier thought experiment. The statement was made with the full intent of seeing what reactions it would draw. Needless to say, I am fully confident in Cake being scum, and strongly recommend you guys lynch that slot.

I would also implore Nahdia to take a deeper look into how different players reacted to my statement, as I know on a cursory glance, some pushes were worse than others, and there are bound to be scum to be found there, independent from simple probability of game size.

Best of luck to the town out there.

@Mod: Apologies, please replace me. I would rather give my replacement a chance to catch up before this game blows up in pages than lurk through the game.
"I'm fully confident Cake is scum but I will refuse to say why :D"
-Bait
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #60) » Sat May 21, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 896, Bait wrote:
In post 894, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 892, Bait wrote:
In post 648, curiouskarmadog wrote:I have a feeling bait will probably replace out.

It's unfortunate that I never got the chance to fully analyze the results from my earlier thought experiment. The statement was made with the full intent of seeing what reactions it would draw. Needless to say, I am fully confident in Cake being scum, and strongly recommend you guys lynch that slot.

I would also implore Nahdia to take a deeper look into how different players reacted to my statement, as I know on a cursory glance, some pushes were worse than others, and there are bound to be scum to be found there, independent from simple probability of game size.

@Mod: Apologies, please replace me. I would rather give my replacement a chance to catch up before this game blows up in pages than lurk through the game.
"I'm fully confident Cake is scum but I will refuse to say why :D"
-Bait
It's clearly based on your posts pertaining to me and your push. It is laden in scum motivation.
You still refuse to explain?
My push on you was based on you claiming scum. I guess there is some scum motivation for lynching scum in multiball, but I'd like to think lynching scum is a perfectly reasonable thing for town to do.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #61) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:02 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Cakez head is catching up now

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (isolation #62) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 770, hebichan wrote:Hello hello hello.

I feel like all this turuan/asari outing is kinda harmful in a majority scum faction game like this. I guess it keeps it more interesting than having humans kingmaker at the end though. It feels like this game is more like rock-paper-scissors-lizard-spock than just straight town v. scum.

As a semi-new player here, my reads might not be the best, but here are some anyhow.

Nahdia defended bait a bit too hard early on, but I think that was an honest read.
Elsa and Anna seems likely to be scum, from all of the vote switches and then switching to bandwagons as soon as people started suspecting other people.
killthestory has mostly been ranting than actually giving valid claims.
Kuroi seems honestly confused about set up, so I deem him too early to vote on.
Bait is a bit more interesting, he seemed to claim not to be human, but not a direct scum claim like many tried to pin on him. I'm thinking one of the two other "town" factions, but he thinks that he'll have an easier time winning with his scum buddy team.
Party Boat seems a bit too happy go lucky, not sure if its the weird set up or just deflection yet.

I'm leaning getting on the killthestory bandwagon. With that in mind.

Vote: killthestory
ewwwwww
Look at all this fencesitting.
In post 776, beeboy wrote:In case anyone needs to borrow some reads I wouldn't be offended if you opted to sheep mine.
I can pretty confidently trust people from Kuroi and above.

{Spiffeh, Varsoon, curiouskarmadog}
{KuroiXHF}
{Nahdia, Nosferatu}
{hebichan, Party Boat, Expedience}
Null {Suzune, Cake Effect, heuristically_alone, killthestory, PeregrineV, Yume, FA_Q2}
{Klingoncelt, DrippingGoofball, Gendaberry}
{Hastur and Muriel}
{Elsa and Anna}
{Bait, Shiro}
{Dwlee99}
{Ranger, TellTaleHeart}
I see several questionable reads
Why is Party Boat above null?
Why is hebichan above null?
Why is Kuroi a nearly top town read?
(._. )

heuristically's posts are obscenely scummy but lynchbait but so scummy gah
-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #63) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 812, Ranger wrote:My scumread on Cake Effect was wrong, btw.

I'll need more posts from SC to confirm, but lots of what they're saying makes me reasonably sure they're on the top half of the race circle now.

Some of their reads still suck though.
wait wtf happened here?
In post 820, Killthestory wrote:K E K dudes

come day 2 ill be obvtown read as fuck so ye give me a bit to get into this game k?
"I am scum"
In post 829, Killthestory wrote:
In post 824, hebichan wrote:
In post 823, beeboy wrote:
In post 822, Killthestory wrote:dont look forward to my bullshit please, give me the lowest expectations you possibly can
I want maximum bullshit that is what I am looking forward to.

"I will become the ultimate bullshit"

Anyhow, so Killthestory at least confirmed he's not taking day 1 seriously. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. I'm more interested in our teenage demographic now.

What say you Dwlee? You hid behind your age early on and went really hard on FA without too many substantial posts.

Unvote: killthestory
THE FUCK BRAH JUST BECAUSE I SAID THAY OU UNVOTED BWHAT BOI I WANT THAT VOTE BACK ON MY ASS THIS INSTANT BRO LIKE THE FUCK

VOTE: hebichan
This also sucks. Makes no sense as a reason for a vote.
In post 834, FA_Q2 wrote:TTH is still a viable option but I think that Dwlee is a better lynch. That hedging is BS.

I believe FA_Q2 is town! Must discuss with Mario.
In post 842, Killthestory wrote:
In post 840, Elsa and Anna wrote:I don't think I've ever played a game where I was this universally scumread.

This is incredibly dumb.
probably because of posts like this where you fake frustration because youre scummy as fuck and you know it.
This is somewhat accurate even though I think they're town.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #64) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:12 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 850, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 736, Cake Effect wrote:If Klingon keeps up this level of engagement she might be town. Disengaged Klingon is usually scum Klingon.
Varsoon your Else and Anna vote is bad.
In post 614, Spiffeh wrote:People that need death sooner rather than later: TTH, Suzune, Ranger, Dwlee, Klingon, heuristically_alone

There are several slots who's posts I skipped so this list is still a work in progress
Heuristically is lynchbait and shall not be lynched today. Klingon might be town and shall not be lynched today.
Others are still on the table.

-SC
Disengaged Klingon is usually sick Klingon or very busy in R/L Klingon. Just so you know.

Varsoon's vote on Elsa & Anna isn't bad, FA knows better than to act the way she is.
I was referring to the Soccer Spirits game where you felt very out of it as the SK-hybrid role. Can mention that now that it's over.
In post 892, Bait wrote:

This is a scum replace out.
In post 906, Elsa and Anna wrote:Okay we got some stuff sorted between us.

VOTE: Ranger

Both of us are beyond certain that this is scum. case to come.
Good!
In post 907, Suzune wrote:-Sigh-

So many posts. Catch up coming
Where is this catchup (._. )
In post 920, hebichan wrote:
In post 916, Expedience wrote:
In post 824, hebichan wrote:
In post 823, beeboy wrote:
In post 822, Killthestory wrote:dont look forward to my bullshit please, give me the lowest expectations you possibly can
I want maximum bullshit that is what I am looking forward to.

"I will become the ultimate bullshit"

Anyhow, so Killthestory at least confirmed he's not taking day 1 seriously. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. I'm more interested in our teenage demographic now.

What say you Dwlee? You hid behind your age early on and went really hard on FA without too many substantial posts.

Unvote: killthestory
This is terrible.
All of your posts have been single lines of unproductive slander.

Please, give us reasons this is so terrible. Two people came up and posted threads I read through where killthestory had this same playstyle. I've explained my reasoning twice now. I'm more interested in what he's doing than I am sure he is scum based on previous evidence. It's easier to try to read people actually taking this game seriously.

Vote: Expedience
Hebichan looks like scum!
In post 923, Expedience wrote:VOTE: hebichan

Provisional.

I'll support the TTH wagon if she comes back and still doesn't produce posts about other things.
Not just me, cool.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #65) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 939, heuristically_alone wrote:UNVOTE: I guess a vote on Bait means nothing now.
WHY ARE YOU SO SCUMMY
In post 947, RadiantCowbells wrote:Plastered RC here. Super stressed by the structure of this game such that there's a ridiculous amount of scum to fos us. I guess we were hoping to roll scum but this game has been incredibly unpleasant to play as town.

we are town. we need allies. anyway, talk with us when I'm sober and let's team up. bai.
This looks really fake, RC stop it.
In post 951, beeboy wrote:Shoot RC is starting to town block I better claim the good people before they are gone. (Ranger already sold her soul to my town block btw)

Hebichan, Karmadog, Cake Effect, Suzune, Expedience do you guys want to join mine and Rangers super cool town block?
I don't want to be in a townblock with Hebi or Ranger <.<
In post 953, hebichan wrote:
In post 951, beeboy wrote:Shoot RC is starting to town block I better claim the good people before they are gone. (Ranger already sold her soul to my town block btw)

Hebichan, Karmadog, Cake Effect, Suzune, Expedience do you guys want to join mine and Rangers super cool town block?
Though, I guess if I do, I should back down on Expedience for now.

Unvote:
Backing down for ??? reason

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #66) » Sun May 22, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Cake Effect »

All caught up. Going to talk reads with Mario.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #67) » Sun May 22, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Cake Effect »

@Painbringer Gammagoey isn't a player in the game, that's someone's main (._. )

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #68) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 974, beeboy wrote:
In post 968, Cake Effect wrote:I don't want to be in a townblock with Hebi or Ranger <.<
I am taking this as a declaration of friendship btw.

~Bee
<3
But your townblock has scum in it :(
In post 976, Suzune wrote: --Cake Effect--: post 473 I'm doing both. I am looking for people who you can work with on a temporary truce because that is how most games like this work. However, I am also looking for anyone who seems to be kind of obviously scum so that I can eliminate them.
Usually I tend to think that SirCakes is down until I can sort him out. But this game, nothing about it feels very townie.
I'm confused by the bolded. What does "down" mean O.o
In post 994, zakk wrote:Hi I'm replacing bait. Someone please catch me up on things I need to know.
Bait basically scumclaimed, sorry you're in a scum slot.
In post 1014, Nosferatu wrote:I didn't like cake's insistence on lynching bait.
Bait scumclaimed
The fact people are going "hurr durr trying to lynch Bait is scummy" is wtf
In post 1026, KuroiXHF wrote:...this is like twenty pages for me to catch up. *sigh*
Oh come on this game is really slow for a large theme.
In post 1031, Ranger wrote:
Cake Effect wrote:wait wtf happened here?
I forget what page it was on, would have to go check to see, I think around 30, but you made a LOT of pushes I agreed on at around that point (a good sign) with very strong posting from SirCakez (an even better sign), so while the read is not absolute (I need more to make sure it's SC being town rather than just SC's scumgame being obscured through a hydra), you've definitely earned that townread.
WHY ARE YOU SO SCUMMY
It's heuristically_alone. But that said, I'm like 99% sure I know what heuristically_alone is, and it's not something on the bottom half, ergo, heuristically_alone is town.
Which pushes?
Like the part about heuristically.

Still waiting on Mario to check in to talk reads with him
-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #69) » Sun May 22, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1038, Ranger wrote:
Elsa and Anna wrote:Hey Ranger, if Kuroi isn't one of your scumpartners why don't you lynch him with us?
I can do that.
VOTE: Kuroi.
Cake Effect wrote:Which pushes?
Like I'd remember off the top of my head? Look at your pushes around then. Look at my reads. You'll find huge overlap. Ergo, promising sign.
Just overlap with your pushes to townread us? That's pretty weak.

I want to join this Kuroi wagon but I need Mario to talk to me first :(
Until then we shall remain on TTH

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #70) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1057, Elsa and Anna wrote:CKD is scum as well.
Why? He's pretty strong town for me.
In post 1066, Ranger wrote:
Cake Effect wrote:Just overlap with your pushes to townread us?
Not just the overlap, but how you pushed them.

I can generally tell the difference between your town game and your scum game nowadays, and around then, it just clicked into place.
I feel like a bunch of players had a commune or something about me and now everyone keeps going like, "I know exactly if SirCakez is scum or not muahahaha". It's weird.
In post 1071, Shiro wrote:
In post 1056, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 1036, Ranger wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:wait a minute, where was this?
Ages ago? Like, I hinted at it in . It didn't take long until . Mentioned again in , , , and .
beeboy wrote:Ranger why doesn't your post have a TTH vote?
Why would it? TTH is a nullread. I'd wagon her if I needed to, but otherwise, I'd prefer to focus on players who have either scumclaimed or are actually scumreads. TTH will be sorted without my assistance required, so I'll do my own thing until then.

completely missed that.

so, why are people voting ranger? I have never seen a neighbor that is scum...but I guess with this set up...(?).

so here is an important question (sorry if you have already said this)

are you human?

if you arent, I dont want to know WHAT you are...just..are you human?
This was the single worst post I have read this game, granted though I have probably missed a lot of posts

Vote:Curious
Oh wow this was really bad. Retracting that strong townread.
In post 1083, Party Boat wrote:Your friendly neighborhood boat here, to say "oh my god who cares its stupid but hopefully helpful minutia in d1 of a 27 player game. also ckd looks p. town."

go consolidate a wagon or something
Do something pls

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #71) » Mon May 23, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Cake Effect »

VOTE: Kuroi
as you wish, sir of cakes.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #72) » Mon May 23, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1086, Party Boat wrote:
In post 1085, Cake Effect wrote: Oh wow this was really bad. Retracting that strong townread.
In post 1083, Party Boat wrote:Your friendly neighborhood boat here, to say "oh my god who cares its stupid but hopefully helpful minutia in d1 of a 27 player game. also ckd looks p. town."

go consolidate a wagon or something
Do something pls

-SC
eh

unlike you hydras and other crazies with 50+ posts I'm pretty fine with 20 in less than a week (with around half of those probably being not utterly worthless near-rvs junk)

I can give more details later today on why I think Dwelee is legitimately scum if you'll reread him after and consider voting him with me
I am eagerly awaiting this.
In post 1088, MathBlade wrote:
In post 300, Ranger wrote:neighbor
It is this post here that has me skiddish. You say here you will neighborize RC and then neighborize beeboy. Which is it?

Will address rest of questions at lunch break Ranger.
Suddenly Mathblade is a scumread.
In post 1118, curiouskarmadog wrote:AND for the record.

I wasnt painting ranger as scummy.

I initially was asking if he was human to SEE if he was scummy.
:shifty:
In post 1149, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

Yeah I think I am fine here.
I still think being completely oblivious to the setup is a human trait as there only goal is to lynch the scum aligned factions but I think Kuroi went passed that point.
Yeah Beeboy! Getting nice town vibes from posts like this.
In post 1156, Varsoon wrote:I'd be willing to compromise on TTH is Kuroi got more votes.
This confuses me. You think Kuroi is scum, but want to compromise on TTH if he gets more votes? Elaborate on this.

Ty for voting Kuroi Mario.
-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #73) » Tue May 24, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Kuroi is L-2 btw
We didn't, but thanks!
In post 1242, Ranger wrote:
beeboy wrote:^_^ Yay this is happening.
While I do agree Kuroi is scum, I feel obligated to point out to you: the emergence of the Kuroi wagon, I'm fairly certain, has diminished the TTH wagon. I'll wait for a VC to be sure, but TTH has done nothing to diminish the wagon and yet the pressure's dissipating.
TTH wagon will reemerge unless she finishes this catchup with some quality posting.
In post 1250, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1089, Nahdia wrote:Mathblade is a huge scumread of mine.
Then make a case. Because I am my townie self and the towniest town that ever towned I look forward to what will be a good piece of comedic laughter for my day.
Posts like these say the opposite.
In post 1288, beeboy wrote:Can you guys stop throwing shade at people in my townblock? ^_^
Remind me of your townblock again?

Kuroi should prob claim.
The fact Kill is actually trying is somewhat concerning.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #74) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1323, Killthestory wrote: oh but when i wasnt trying i was also scum too?

what the fuck kind of argument is that
I was wrong in that game, lack of effort = town for you clearly.

There was a town Vanillizer in Killer Instinct which finished recently, it's not out of the question.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #75) » Tue May 24, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Kuroi is at L-1 now. No lolhammer until TTH finishes catchup pls.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #76) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Kuroi if you were town you're a dipshit.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (isolation #77) » Tue May 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

At the very least if he was town Kuroi was a fantastic PL and will now be on my PL list in the future!

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #78) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Oh hey guys I'm here. I've read the thread but don't really *understand* it.
Does any Turian have an innocent on Varsoon? I'm not sure it was the right play before the rolecop claims, but now we can ensure that a public messenger is 100% guilty.
That being said I think Yumeslot is scum with DGB, because of the public messenger being really similar to the private one. It seems like an attempt to cover up Yume's real role. But then again I don't really trust my setup spec so I'm just gonna go with
VOTE: TellTaleHeart

-Mario

Pedit: Don't check each other tonight. Rolecopping your CC is pretty useless since you already have a scum-result on them.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #79) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1673, Elsa and Anna wrote:
In post 1671, Cake Effect wrote:Does any Turian have an innocent on Varsoon? I'm not sure it was the right play before the rolecop claims, but now we can ensure that a public messenger is 100% guilty.
no one claimed it yet?

or did I miss it?

~elsa
Nope. I don't think a Turian with an innocent on Varsoon would out, though.
-Mario
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #80) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Man Ranger is easy to read post-635.
In post 1406, Nahdia wrote:any result on varsoon would be nice. until someone actually publicly claims it though, im not going to believe it. a modposter that gets their night actions early would just have to be online in that couple hour window it took the actions to resolve for it to work. seems like a silly, unlikely role.

there's a missing night kill too, which is curious.
Considering how PR-heavy this setup looks, a kill being blocked isn't surprising really.

I think the modposter is full of shit also FYI, their night action would have had to resolve instantly.
In post 1425, Nahdia wrote:nah, we're not lynching varsoon. if you want turians to out so bad, the modposter who got this unlikely "guilty" can do it.

VOTE: MathBlade

let's start with this.
Might join here after seeing what Mario wants.
In post 1447, Varsoon wrote:VOTE: Elsa and Anna

The amount of tunneling on me coupled with how the modpost specifically tries to set me up to be lynched by people who only think on a basic level coupled with your basic-level ultimatum makes me heavily convinced that you're just not an ally at all.

P-EDIT: Your recent posts and outburst are clear of how frustrated you are now that I've outed your rubbish.
This is RC
The tunneling and outbursts aren't very AI

@Painbringer - Cakez head V/LA until Monday

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #81) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:36 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Read the ISO. It's incredibly awkward and flipfloppy. There's a guilty on her as well, although you can't really trust anyone in this game.
The way I see it, we can get a 50/50 in dwlee and DGB, or we can get a 99/1 in hebichan.

-Mario
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (isolation #82) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1517, Varsoon wrote:Horrible things like this:
:(
In post 1526, Varsoon wrote:Also what am I doing
VOTE: TTH

This dude isn't Turian.
Lynch 'em.
Good Varsoon !
In post 1537, Elsa and Anna wrote:I beleive Expediance is a geth aligned with ranger and a decent place to be pressured base on his no intractions with him and the way ranger started town reading him and the way he jumped at us when we stated we are scumreading ranger.

~Elsa
I could see this. He fits with his associations with Ranger.
In post 1589, Elsa and Anna wrote:Hey I just remembered.

VOTE: CuriousKarmaDog

Most of Ranger's reads list seemed legit and I felt like I could reconcile it as being genuine multiball scumhunting but CKD's placement made absolutely no fucking sense and I can't reconcile it with his play.

Nahdia, you are so scum jesus.
Another good vote
Nahdia isn't scum tho
In post 1625, Dwlee99 wrote:I can confirm that mathblade is in the top half of the circle if anyone cares.
THANK YOU
In post 1656, Elsa and Anna wrote:ok one of them must die

no way humans have two role cop

~Elsa
This this this
P sure DGB is scum now

Thank you thank you thank you for the Hebi vote Mario!

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1741 (isolation #83) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Wait a sec yeah I think Nahdia is right. He said he only knew Mathblade was top half, then that he got the whole rolecard.
Pretty sure he slipped.

-SV
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #84) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Cake Effect »

SC not SV*
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #85) » Sat May 28, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1747, Dwlee99 wrote:no just the role and alignment.
This directly contradicts what you said earlier about the "top half of circle" stuff lolololol

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #86) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1752, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1748, Elsa and Anna wrote:what is the title of your role pm?

"Rolecop" ?

~Elsa
exact rolecop
In post 1749, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 1747, Dwlee99 wrote:no just the role and alignment.
This directly contradicts what you said earlier about the "top half of circle" stuff lolololol

-SC
No it doesn't. >.<
How does it not?
In post 1763, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1727, Nahdia wrote:Dwlee's role is essentially Wisdom's role from Soccer Spirits. they get to see the full rolecard of their target. that's not a town ability.
I did not see a role card and I did not see flavor.

I received a sentence from the mod.
This actually sounds like it could be Human!
In post 1830, Party Boat wrote:^i'm prob not geth from that tho

sooo

maybe people will stop voting me one day

wouldn't that be a beautiful future
Geth isn't the only scum team
In post 1845, Painbringer wrote:
Hastur and Muriel Have Requested Replacement Searching Now.
This is probably a scum replace out

Beef boy what's are your scumreads atm?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #87) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1902, Expedience wrote:Voyeur is watcher that gets roles instead of names. Hebichan literally claimed voyeur and said that you didn't visit anyone.
Hebi scumslipped ROFL
We're lynching hebi tomorrow 100%
In post 1911, Elsa and Anna wrote:maybe its a modified Voyeur?

for example Dwlee claiming that he has a card named Role cop while he can see alignments as well?

Hebi needs to clarify this

and if your geth yes I'm definietly scum in your opinion

~Elsa
Why are you trying to give him an out?
In post 1942, beeboy wrote:Can we stop with the beefboy stuff >.>
Nope!
In post 1970, zakk wrote:
In post 1962, beeboy wrote:you are like my grandmother Nahdia. Oldie.
In post 1963, Nahdia wrote:FIVE YEARS.
this is low. you should call him beef boy IRL from now on just to fuck with him :lol:

Spoiler:
*nominates beeboy for title "beef boy" in Title Fairy thread*
Zakk can you do something pls?
In post 2025, Dwlee99 wrote:I should probably just stop lyin and be honest and say that I want mathblade dead cause Im a turian and theyre asari lol
Scum scum scum scum
If he was actually Turian he would have claimed that earlier instead of Human.
In post 2060, Dwlee99 wrote:Mathblade is a murdersmith, checks if someone has killed at.some point.in the.game. pls kill
This is basically a scum claim

Death for Dwlee!
-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (isolation #88) » Sun May 29, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Cake Effect »

We lynch henchman tommorow.
That should read hebichan but I thought the autocorrect was too funny to delete.
That's a hammer.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Well there's your architect CKD
Elsa and Anna were scum lol, get rekt RC

Away with you!
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

^ that was SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Hebi is at 11 votes (10 now), someone else unvote.
UNVOTE:
Zakk wtf was with that naked hammer on Dwlee?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Actually that looks like a second quickhammer attempt from zakk, and he's in the Bait slot now
Super suspicious of him now

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2381 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Unvote Party Boat you scrub
We don't need a quickhammer

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:26 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

The next person who is voting hebichan to post without unvoting will get beaten with a stick

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2390 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2386, Party Boat wrote:i'm not going to unvote for the stupidest paranoia of all time

if you have an actual reason for me to unvote I might but still probably not
*beats with stick*
I don't want a quickhammer two hours into the day.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2399, zakk wrote:
In post 2375, Cake Effect wrote:Hebi is at 11 votes (10 now), someone else unvote.
UNVOTE:
Zakk wtf was with that naked hammer on Dwlee?

-SC
Twas for the lulz mostly

Don't talk to me about that after Killer Instinct, MISTER :lol:
That makes it more suspicious if anything

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2407, Spiffeh wrote:Hi I missed a Day phase what is happening

TTH is still absolutely scum and Kuroi getting lynched over her was absurd and you should all be ashamed of yourselves
lol you're really behind
Hebichan is claimed scum and will be lynched today

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2409, zakk wrote:
In post 2379, Cake Effect wrote:Actually that looks like a second quickhammer attempt from zakk, and he's in the Bait slot now

-SC
Bahahaha you can't pin that on me!!! You hypocrite!!! Lololol

this wagon was :fire emoji: :fire emoji: :fire emoji:
I wasn't keeping track tbh, it just looked popular and after he claimed krogan I was like yep well there it is

This game is fun :D
Dwlee didn't claim Krogan....

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2415, Spiffeh wrote:Why are you all saying words that don't include votes for TTH
Cake Effect wrote: Hebichan is claimed scum and will be lynched today
-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2416, duppin wrote:What's up with zakk?
He's probably scum

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Yeah I am worried about how disengaged Spiff is
I've never seen him like this before

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2349, hebichan wrote:Krogan Super-watcher, I see people coming and going from people.

Night one was E&A, beeboy, myself and heuristically alone visited and E&A visited no one.
Night two was expedience, didn't visit anyone and only I visited him.
@Spiff
zakk wrote:
In post 2413, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 2409, zakk wrote:
In post 2379, Cake Effect wrote:Actually that looks like a second quickhammer attempt from zakk, and he's in the Bait slot now

-SC
Bahahaha you can't pin that on me!!! You hypocrite!!! Lololol

this wagon was :fire emoji: :fire emoji: :fire emoji:
I wasn't keeping track tbh, it just looked popular and after he claimed krogan I was like yep well there it is

This game is fun :D
Dwlee didn't claim Krogan...

-SC
I'm not sure what you thought I said but I am 92% sure I said nothing about Dwlee being a Krogan
I'm talking about the Dwlee quickhammer. What are you talking about?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2431, zakk wrote:Why cake why

Why do you think I'm scum

I'm not I promise.

did you claim a race yet?

Actually has anyone made a list of claims yet? Because that comes next
You're in the Bait slot + scummy naked quickhammer on Dwlee + scummy quickhammer attemot on hebi

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

zakk wrote:You said "that looks like a second quick hammer attempt"

You were talking about who exactly? Dwlee is the only person I have hammered so far that I know of, and I wasn't aware I was the hammer on him either

Pedit what's wrong with the bait slot? Did bait insult your mother?
The vote on hebi looks like another quickhammer attempt
Bait was super scummy and basically claimed scum with his first post.

Synthesize: Beeboy and Suzune

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2440, Spiffeh wrote:Actually I don't feel like playing this game I'm too far behind bye

@Mod replace me sorry
P sure this is scum now
TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 2433, Varsoon wrote:Yes. I Faction-Cop'd DGB last night.
Also, someone should kill Mathblade. Everyone who has openly doubted that I'm Turian so far have all been scum.
Flunk 'em.
I happen to know that only 1 person targeted DGB last night.

Either journal guy is making shit up or you are.
I think this could be town tbh

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

You'll see Beeboy :)

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2457 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Like on the TTH thing, the way she just outed evidence someone is lying with Varsoon there looks quite townie to me
And the fact Spiff just made a really scummy replace out after tunneling her as well

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Yeah I think the anonymous poster is probably scum

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2482 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2472, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2457, Cake Effect wrote:Like on the TTH thing, the way she just outed evidence someone is lying with Varsoon there looks quite townie to me
And the fact Spiff just made a really scummy replace out after tunneling her as well

-SC
OH YOU MEAN SOMEONE BETWEEN ME AND THE FUCKING SHITHEAD ANONYMOUS JOURNAL IS LYING?

WOOOOAH THAT'S A FUCKING CRAZY CONCEPT INDEED
ALMOST LIKE IT WAS TOTALLY FUCKING EVIDENT FROM THE SECOND THAT ASSHOLE POSTED.
Hey you were kind of shifty
Modposter guy seemed legit-ish

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Modposters can be town Varsoon <.<
I agree Suzune is scum-ish but she's not top of my list right now

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

3/4 pagetops in a row
Get rekt Varsoon

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2516, Varsoon wrote:Calling it now:
Cake Effect is the modposter.
Kill them for me.
I wouldn't troll you like that q.q

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

I'm fine with hammer after everyone checks in and the modposter is guaranteed to have had a chance to fess up

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Pretty solid scum pool for the lynch tomorrow at least

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2538, hebichan wrote:
In post 2537, Suzune wrote:
In post 2535, DrippingGoofball wrote:Also I trust Varsoon
He seems genuine to me.
I think all of you are scum.
Seems legit

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Actually lemme just set an ultimatum that I think people will agree with
If the modposter doesn't confess by the end of today they make themselves confirmed scum
Yeah?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2543, beeboy wrote:Cakez what did you do to me and Suzune I am getting scared :(
It happens at night
It's permanent, it'll be pretty obvious

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

I mean Varsoon there's stuff like Framers and Godfathers in the game apparently so while unlikely, it's not completely impossible they could be telling the truth and just had results modified

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Oh right the factional cops can't be framed/redirected nvm
Well scratch that then lol

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2556, beeboy wrote:CAKEZ WHY DID YOU JUST TURN ME INTO SCUM!
I didn't!
Thanks for confessing tho

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2578 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Your alignment isn't changing Beeboy stop being a Dingus

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

You're getting closer
It's does more then just a hood though

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Even closer....

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Swapping isn't synthesis
Good guess tho
P-edit: lol no

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2593 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

No win cons changed
This game isn't bastard pls

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Yeah I'm forcing you guys to play as WhiteLight now!
Surprise hydra!

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2601 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

It won't be WhiteLight tho fyi
Mod will give you a new hydra account to use, idk what it's called

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2607 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

OK I'll stop being cryptic lol
You two are going to be forced into a hydra. You'll have to post from the hydra and you'll share night actions, although your wincons/alignments stay separate. You also get a hydra chat!

Have fun :)

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2611 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Sorry I couldn't resist

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2622 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2615, beeboy wrote:I feel as though I am living a nightmare :(
Cheer up
At least you will be able to see Suzune's night actions and see if they are scummy or not!

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2626 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

You are amusing if not amused :p

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2633 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Not a joke :p
No hammer yet, some people haven't posted yet

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2662 (isolation #133) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

VOTE: zakk
Time to put 'em down
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2664 (isolation #134) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Any neighborizers at this point are probably non-Human at the least.

-both SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (isolation #135) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Nos didn't post during the last day so no crumbs :/
This is why I didn't want a quickhammer sigh

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2668 (isolation #136) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2665, beeboy wrote:Cake. Effect I hate you for trolling me btw.
Pairing a survivor and a scum read together is actually the worst.
Heheheheheh
It was so freaking funny c'mon

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (isolation #137) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2667, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2664, Cake Effect wrote:Any neighborizers at this point are probably non-Human at the least.

-both SC
That's what I'm saying. Shall I name the neighborizer?
They might be Turian/Asari though. Ask them first if they are.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (isolation #138) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

gg
The people who were targeted by him night 1 and 2 should come forward.
Don't out your friend now DGB

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (isolation #139) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Yeah no more quickhammers please, let's have a long day today.
There's a good chance Nos was NKed, don't write that out
P-edit: you're FoSing for a harmless troll are you serious

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2688 (isolation #140) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Nothing lol, it was a joke.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2725 (isolation #141) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2692, Expedience wrote:
In post 2690, ooba wrote:Hello. I've actually caught up on everything. Going to re-read Day 2 and Day 3.
Holy shit, you aren't even a replacement.
Wat
In post 2697, zakk wrote:those NKs. ouch

I've got a lot of notes which I'm editing together and will post tomorrow

Those voting me for voting scum twice, please piss right off :lol:

ooba. Good on you mate. Thx
No you're still getting wagoned.
In post 2700, Party Boat wrote:
Vote:TTH

Don't really like that he hasn't done anything that stands out except talking about a role result
This feels weak. What's your read on zakk?
In post 2703, Shiro wrote:Hello, I.am here, I would have talked last day but the day ended before it even started while I was sleeping.

I was two days behind (start of day 2) but now I am caught up so cool stuff.

Cake, can I ask your flavour? Because synthesizing really doesn't sound human. Only the catalyst could do that in game and I found it extremely odd.
It was a joke omfg
Please give some scumreads

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2823 (isolation #142) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2728, Shiro wrote:Caaaaake I missed it. Gimme a break I read 2 days in row D:

I am not good at explaining mate. It's just who I am. You can ask around yo.

I barely post read list and mostly do only when asked and even then they are never with explanations.
Ok!
In post 2744, zakk wrote:
In post 2714, FA_Q2 wrote:What is the zakk wagon based on?

I do not seem to remember a case on zakk and a few people jumped on that out the gate.
I hammered Dwlee and voted hebichan and SirCakezEffect hydra has been methodically pushing me as scum all game... Ostensibly as OMGUS since Bait, my predecessor voted him.

Ironically enough he saw both the scum flips of the people I voted and that's probably why he's not on my wagon now, despite these lurker hunters wanting me to come out of the woodwork a little more. Which is fine.

My wagon doesn't seem particularly scum driven, just laziness driven because they don't want to have to take stances on players who have taken strong stances ... Actually maybe it is a little scummy when I put it that way

Either way, it'll probably go away when I post my catchup
You are scummy though, you quickhammered one day and attempted to quickhammer another day then laughed it off and acted all nonchalant about it.
In post 2746, zakk wrote:
In post 2662, Cake Effect wrote:VOTE: zakk
Time to put 'em down
Oh nvm he is on the wagon. Idk why I missed it

Cakes why do you think I'm scum, I'm not. Stop pushing shitty wagons if you're town

Pls
Thank you
See above
In post 2785, Shiro wrote:Lol ok math, I am legit laughing that your reason is the kill /lynxh wording.

It a pretty damn dumb argument.

L I am pretty sure lynching someone kills them.

*Rolls eyes*

P.edit

Yes because with two krogans alive, 1 mislynch on us and then 2 kills on us

Tips the scales. Gane over. We lose majority. Asari side with the guys with a night kill and gg. Geth will do too cause only way they win Is that as well.

Turians are too weak to help tip tge scales.
I think this is town!Shiro actually. I've mislynched her day 1 before and this seems similar. Also the whole "we should kill" thing seems like a crappy scumtell since I've said similar things before as town.
In post 2817, TellTaleHeart wrote:VOTE: DGB

:(
???

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (isolation #143) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Cake Effect »

TellTaleHeart
heuristically_alone
PeregrineV
Skybird
killthestory
Zakk
Party Boat

all of these folks need to die

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2837 (isolation #144) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

What FA_Q2 said Skybird

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2838 (isolation #145) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

@Painbringer - heuristically_alone hasn't posted since Day 1, in May, nearly two weeks ago. Multiple dead players have posted more recently then him. Can he be prodded please?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (isolation #146) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

What you did post was weak though Skybird, just little reads and barely any content. Please do contribute more!

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (isolation #147) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2845, zakk wrote:
In post 2838, Cake Effect wrote:
@Painbringer - heuristically_alone hasn't posted since Day 1, in May, nearly two weeks ago. Multiple dead players have posted more recently then him. Can he be prodded please?
And to think you are pushing for MY lynch :lol:
I'm not going to push someone who hasn't posted for two weeks.
In post 2853, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'll probably vote TTH or Shiro.

Gladiate: Shiro & TTH
In post 2858, zakk wrote:
In post 305, Ranger wrote:
Elsa and Anna wrote:Ranger has Beeboy as a second tier townread and has claimed a scumread on me but is not pushing me.
The reason beeboy isn't in the top tier is that he made a very...not-Asari post: in , he is under the belief that Varsoon would only get a negative on an Asari.
But as an Asari himself, he should know that he gets negatives on everyone except other Asari, not just on a Turian.

Then there's the fact that the Asari
do not know the other Asari
, yet in , he says he's claiming so that the Asari don't need to save him.

As for you, that's been explained. You're who I'm planning to neighborize. That's my night action. You're not human. That's painfully, painfully obvious. This does not necessarily mean we cannot win together, and even IF you're outside the group I can win with, that doesn't mean we don't have common enemies we want dead first.
this is a really good point that makes a lot of sense.

beeboy should have claimed much differently than he did in 199/200, if he was really an asari.

i think beeboy needs death.
This is really awful reasoning, we've already established fakeclaiming Asari/Turian would be an idiotic move.
In post 2870, zakk wrote:yeah never mind. the beeboy suspicion was kinda dumb. lol

unvote

probably voting TTH after i finish re-reading.
lol he admitted it was dumb

Lynching an Asari is stupid, they're basically town.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2894 (isolation #148) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Cake Effect »

I really doubt DGB is scum with the way they outed their Rolecop and fought Dwlee.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2954 (isolation #149) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:10 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2895, TellTaleHeart wrote:Null and fine she's not scum with Dwlee, respectively.
It's more then that tho
In post 2902, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2896, zakk wrote:
In post 1646, Dwlee99 wrote:I am gonna avoid claiming everything but upon checking mathblade is DEFINITELY top half.
this is probably true. tbh
Could he have known something and wanted towncred for it?

I'd lynch mathblade too
Wasn't there some sort of evidence confirming Mathblade as town earlier?
In post 2917, Suzune wrote:Middle of page 110

Cake Effect
- post 2679
Honestly, I was not going to say anything about this but since it comes up multiple times, I think I will comment. I feel just annoyed at the end of it. It was a great troll I suppose fun in the moment, but now I see it as one big distraction. You baited the two post obvious people to fight on the topic and cause a derail. So bonus points for you and a scum read...
The day was basically already over ffs
In post 2938, Expedience wrote:
In post 214, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Kurio

I think you're overreacting on two fake actions.

Why?
He barely did anything notable apart from this one post which I don't like.
This is typical PV though

On that note I don't like how PV just started posting when he got voted though

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 2981, beeboy wrote:I will explain how she is scum later but I probably don't have time today.
Now pls
In post 2986, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2983, beeboy wrote:Nos targeted me with his message night 2 and no one has counter claimed this so I actually am conf town right now ;)
How does this make you confirmed anything?
Especially if you're that disgusting modposter?
Nos would have died if Beeboy wasn't top half
In post 2989, beeboy wrote:Also she just 180'd her town read on Cakez because he was trolling which is completely unalignment indicative and she been trying really hard to create tension between me and the town deliberately so saying Cakez is trying to be shady about it is pretty messed up. She is making the direct association between anti-town things and being scum which is a really shallow level of thinking that i expect from scum.
Yeah this is super scummy from Suzune
In post 3013, zakk wrote:Stuff you don't know that I do ;)
What, that you scum rolecopped them and they're top half?

I'll go ahead and vote TTH since zakk wagon has died down and Mario seems to have disappeared

VOTE: telltaleheart

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3180 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3052, beeboy wrote:I already explained my read did everyone just miss my big post with quotes.
Yep! It all blended together.
In post 3068, curiouskarmadog wrote:I will join the tth wagon if needed, but would greatly prefer killthestory or Shiro lynches
Both of your preferred lynches suck
In post 3093, beeboy wrote:VOTE: TTH

Varsoon is the trauma Suzune is causing me how you felt when I black mailed you?
TTH has to go b4 Suzune Beefboy

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3110, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3101, Killthestory wrote:You guys are stupid if you think I'm going to try and be as townie as I can in a game multiple scum factions and kills.
I fucking want to lynch this so hard.
CKD is scum probably
In post 3131, Suzune wrote:I would put my money on mathblade being in the same faction as you Beeboy. Although he has said many times he is not Asari...
Isn't mathbalde confirmed top half? Why won't anyone answer this ;-;
In post 3156, Varsoon wrote:Or we'll just lynch it
Because it's scum
VOTE: TTH
I'm not falling for this again dammit
In post 3162, beeboy wrote:I feel bullied honestly.
Why is everyone in this thread against me?

I would rather be anonymously black mailed then have to deal with this </3
You're fun to make fun of :p

TTH needs to claim

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3191 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:27 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3184, FA_Q2 wrote: Shiro and TellTaleHeart likely scum. Shiro is my preferred lynch with his horrible attempt to manipulate humans into shooting themselves in the foot by ignoring trying to lynch killing scum in favor of going after a faction without a kill and has a win con that can line up with humans. I have already explained TTH. The only think I really do not like about his wagon is that it has several lurk sac slots that flatly refuse to explain why they are voting there. Voting a lurker for being a lurker is bullshit when half the game falls there and it is an easy place for scum to hide. Everyone on the TTH wagon
NEEDS TO FURNISH A REASON THAT IS NOT 'LURKER'
. There have been a lot of good points raised about Suzune but the general fact that she has a decent post count and I cannot recall a single stance she has taken puts her in the scum pile for me but I do not see her as a higher priority than TTH or Shiro. She seems to simply be trying to scoot along with just enough to be ignored. Zakk deserves a mention here as well. That push on beeboy with shiro coupled with his defense of the same was just bad. I do not recall him commenting on my statements on that matter as well - something that I would have jumped all over as town were I him. Scum, OTOH, has reason to simply see if that washes away. The lazy half-assed claim stinks to high heaven as well. Town has ZERO reason to make claims about 'extra information' without revealing it. It paints a target on their back without actually helping town and also gives scum a chance to bury that info before it is revealed. The more I think on it the more zakk feels like scum.
Not sure if you've realized but Shiro is female....
It would be nice if this was real.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3193, beeboy wrote:I thought Shiro was a he .-.
Like I swear >_>
I thought Shiro was a she from the avatar O.o
In post 3196, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3190, zakk wrote:
unvote; vote: DGB

i am really feelin' TTH's post

also,
@TTH:
please claim your results from every night in one post.
Yeah you're scum

I still wonder why I wasn't able to rolecop you.
Ty DGB
In post 3213, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3201, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'll rolecop you again tonight then.
It is comments like this that makes me question your alignment.
CKD is scum

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (isolation #155) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3219, DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought CKD was throwing shade at me so I don't get NK'd LOL
It looked like scum throwing shade to me.
In post 3231, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3229, beeboy wrote:How funny would it be if we lynched Varsoon any takers?
So funny I'd die laughing.
lol
In post 3246, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3244, curiouskarmadog wrote:Still on phone. Can some check to see if TTH is posting elsewhere?
The answer is Yes.
This is super scummy. Looks like intentional thread dodging.

I want mhsmith to catch up and give some reads since we've had literally nothing from that slot all game, then a hammer pls

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3303 (isolation #156) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Cake Effect »

VOTE: zakk
It's time to take him out behind the shed guys

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3313 (isolation #157) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Cake Effect »

How are you confirmed CKD?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3318 (isolation #158) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Cake Effect »

:facepalm:
I forgot about that since it was like two weeks ago
ty

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3320 (isolation #159) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Cake Effect »

What is there to address...
You're trying to meta me using a vastly different game. I've already put my case out on you and others agree evidently from the wagon yesterday.
There's not much more to say.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3327 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3321, curiouskarmadog wrote:lie?

really it was two weeks ago, I asked you about it "yesterday" when you called me scum....are you saying that you believed I was scum and didnt go back to check out my claim again?
And notice how I never got to respond to this post.
In post 3322, zakk wrote:
In post 3320, Cake Effect wrote:What is there to address...
You're trying to meta me using a vastly different game. I've already put my case out on you and others agree evidently from the wagon yesterday.
There's not much more to say.

-SC
There is you being a dumbass and voting 2 humans already today, to discuss

There is you tunneling me all game again, to discuss

Why are you clamming up at the start of the game day? You should have lots to say
I'm not clamming up rofl
In post 3323, curiouskarmadog wrote: he called me scum all day yesterday. I asked him yesterday if he thought my claim was a lie. when I think someone is scum, I read their ISO before I start pointing fingers. if he REALLY thought I was scum, he would have known I have claimed Best friend Human. I refuse to be that he (as a good player) would not ISO me before calling me scum for so long.
I literally never ISO people ftr. If you see me ISOing someone I'm probably scum.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3328 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Mario has been posting very little in hydra chat so no we haven't discussed reads in a while.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3331 (isolation #162) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Cake Effect »

That game is nearly half a year old. My meta has long since evolved since that.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (isolation #163) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Cake Effect »

You're being an idiot.
It worked once okay gg xD. That's not how I play anymore.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3336 (isolation #164) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Cake Effect »

I could definitely lynch PV or Kill ftr

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3341 (isolation #165) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3338, curiouskarmadog wrote: 1.) in the past (just a mere 6 months ago)
4.) I find a recent game
The fuck?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (isolation #166) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3343, curiouskarmadog wrote:If I start to meta you and find more "recent" games that you ISO people you thought was scum what will you say then?
That won't happen
But go ahead and try if you want

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3356 (isolation #167) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Yes I do ISOs on request. That's not the same as ISOing every person who I think is scum.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3359 (isolation #168) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Cake Effect »

CKD makes me think of a little newbie who's so excited and thinks he's caught scum based on "I caught a lie xD" when in reality he's discovered absolutely nothing and is just drawing attention away from scum.
This argument is irrelevant ding dong. Start finding actual scum.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3360 (isolation #169) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3358, beeboy wrote:This is some Dwlee Borderlands level argument. CKD I understand what you are saying but I think Cake Effect is town.
This is a good example of something similar. "oh he forgot something must be scum"
no he obviously was town, forgetting something isn't indicative of scum idiot

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3364 (isolation #170) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Like ok I admit it I might do ISOs as town occasionally, I can't remember every single game and all of their exact details perfectly. But I do not ISO every person I think is scum.
Does this mean I'm scum? No, you're a moron.
P-edit: I'm not claiming gtfo

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3369 (isolation #171) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:35 am

Post by Cake Effect »

A mass faction claim actually might be a good idea. But lurkers and scummy people need to claim first.
P-edit: because I don't want to out my role info to scum?
I thought you were scum yesterday because of avoiding the TTH wagon and trying to push Kill/Shiro instead.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3371 (isolation #172) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Not necessarily true.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (isolation #173) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Cake Effect »

I'm not going to argue any more with CKD because he's town with his head up his ass so there's not much of a point.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3376 (isolation #174) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:43 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3374, PeregrineV wrote:1. Caught up
2. Kiss my ass
Vote: Killthestory
ewwwww
What's your read on zakk?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3384 (isolation #175) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Zakk that was aimed at CKD
I already admitted I was wrong CKD ffs

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3486 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3390, Suzune wrote:
In post 3388, Shiro wrote:Still think we should lynch Asari tbh
Okay, I am beginning to think so too. Here's why.

I do not honestly care if this sounds anti-town or ant-anything. It is the reality and we need to face it. So let's look at the numbers here. The worst possible scenario has happened. We have lost the geth faction. This is great and all town cannot win with geth, but honestly, it is the worst thing. This forces the other two mafiesqe factions to have to win with the Asari and Turian.

You might be thinking, Suzune what are you on, the Asari and the Turian can both win with the town, the town is a good position. But that is simiply not it. the town does not have a night kill and the other two factions do. In fact it would be beneficial for them to side with their night killing partner rather then to side with the town. This puts the town in a bad position because the town can basically be eliminated now because it last lost its weight. What we need now is to wittle down the factions evenly or to team up with either the Asari or the Turian in order to up our chances of winning.

Food for thought. Discuss.
Yes Suzune, lynching town is indeed anti-town!
In post 3444, Skybird wrote:I don't see Shiro as town because the whole shooting people that can win with town is so anti-town I don't know how anyone can think of it any other way.

Cake Effect, why did you say you never ISO people when it is obvious that you do?
I usually don't q.q

actually I want to try this
Spiff was obvscum
VOTE: ooba

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3497 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

He was lurking, dodging and basically all he was doing was repeating "lynch TTH" over and over again.
The town!Spiff I know has reads that actually evolve.
As scum in Song of Ice and Fire he did something similar, had reads that never evolved and just tunneled the same people.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3606 (isolation #178) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Cake Effect »

VOTE: Skybird
Why is ooba definitely top half?

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3611 (isolation #179) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Cake Effect »

Mathblade is like 99% top half
He's annoying but we shouldn't lynch him

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3620 (isolation #180) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3613, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3611, Cake Effect wrote:Mathblade is like 99% top half
He's annoying but we shouldn't lynch him

-SC
You wanna claim Asari publicly or should I just put you down for a date later?
(._. )
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3725 (isolation #181) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3622, Varsoon wrote:Image

Like, right now, with 4 Asari/2 Krogan, you can just play the most passive who-gives-a-shit-we-won-already approach.
I can't.
I'm trying to keep this game from going full Kingmaker status, too.
It's difficult, but I'm weighing all the options and I think Mathblade's the right choice here.
Lynch people who don't win with humans
Don't lynch people who win with humans
ez
In post 3668, Skybird wrote:[
What's your case?
Scum make posts like this MUCH more often then town. They want something to defend against and go "lol case???"
This affirms my scumread on Skybird
Spoiler:
In post 3682, ooba wrote:
CakeEffect~PV

This was CakeEffect's list from Day 4. Notice the lack of Spiffeh\ooba here:
TellTaleHeart
heuristically_alone
PeregrineV
Skybird
killthestory
Zakk
Party Boat

all of these folks need to die

-SC
This was today:
I could definitely lynch PV or Kill ftr
Later that same day - this was the only reaction to a weak catch up post from PV (someone who he's fine with lynching):
In post 3376, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 3374, PeregrineV wrote:1. Caught up
2. Kiss my ass
Vote: Killthestory
ewwwww
What's your read on zakk?

-SC
Now after I vote PV, he suddenly jumps onto my wagon:
In post 3485, ooba wrote:I'm going to leave my vote here for now.

Vote: Pere
In post 3486, Cake Effect wrote: actually I want to try this
Spiff was obvscum
VOTE: ooba

-SC
This is strange because I was voting a scum read of his. You do an about turn\re-evalutation if someone votes a town read or a neutral read of yours. The attack feels like a chainsaw.

Also this gem from yesterday.
This is typical PV though

On that note I don't like how PV just started posting when he got voted though

I missed putting you in my "people who need to go" list yes
Pere isn't as much an explicit scumread as a lurker who just needs to get out of the game
You on the other hand are definitely a scumread

especially the fact you just developed a scumread on us randomly based on our push on you

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3728 (isolation #182) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

You haven't been as blatant about it FA

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3734 (isolation #183) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Yes that was to FA
I meant that Skybird's post was just like "ha post your case" while FA's posting around that hasn't been so blatantly scummy

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3736 (isolation #184) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

I think he's scummy but is a battle for another day
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3881 (isolation #185) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3774, MathBlade wrote:Sky is a bad lynch. For sky to be scum you would have to have a sky and oofa team. Not buying it.
This sounds very plausible to me
Spoiler:
In post 3842, Skybird wrote:Yeah, you are all really stupid. Here are my results. After I flip human you will be able to use them at least.

Night 1: I used a watch function that allowed me to see who was visited N1 and how many times.

Person
# of visits

FA_Q2 0
Duppin 1
BeeBoy 3
Dwlee9 0
E&A 4
DGB 0
TTH 1
MHSmith 0
PV 0
Klingoncelt 0
Skybird 0
Suzune 0
Varsoon 1
KTS 1
Expedience 0
Hebichan 0
Nosferatu 0
Zakk 1
Party Boat 0
Cake Effect 2
Mathblade 3
Shiro 0
CKD 1
Ooba 0
Nahdia 2
Ranger 1

From the claimed actions on D2, Varsoon claimed to target TTH and they have one visit. E&A claimed to be vanillized which accounts for one of their 3 visits. Beeboy claimed that KTS wasn't Asari and he got a PT with Ranger but Ranger died so it didn't happen. Mathblade claimed to be redirected and that accounts for one of her 3 visitors. Ranger was NK'd so that accounts for the one visit there. I think I have all the claimed actions but may have missed one.

Night 2, I used a cop action on Varsoon. I got no result so I'm guessing I was roleblocked.

Night 3 I used a wagon analyzer. It tells me how many friends and how many foes on the wagon. However, I could only analyze a wagon with up to 5 people on it. That meant I couldn't analyze Hebichan's wagon and the only other wagon was Spiffeh/Ooba on TTH. The feedback was friend and that is why I know Ooba's town.

Night 4 I used Frame on Shiro. I'm not convinced they are town. I have no idea if it worked because my feedback was along the lines of you attempt to use your power.

I've been trying to figure out if there's any valuable info in the visits list, like anyone who didn't get visited has a higher probability of being scum. That doesn't really work though because E&A had 4 visits and flipped scum while Dwlee9 had zero visits and flipped scum. I'm putting it out there so after you guys lynch me you might be able to use the info to help solve the game.

So one last thing to do.
VOTE: Skybird

This sounds incredibly broken for a town role. Sounds more like TTH's or hebi's role to me. And those two were scum!

Also Varsoon is lying about his guilty but you knew that already.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3883 (isolation #186) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

He said Humans cannot win while MathBlade is alive which I know for a fact is false
I'm not revealing more then that

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3888 (isolation #187) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3818, Varsoon wrote:Take it or leave it, but if you don't lynch Mathblade, Humans can not win this game.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3902 (isolation #188) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Honestly, I really don't see Skybird's role being town. Actually I find it hard to believe her claim is real.
So first, you have an ability which could break the game in human hands. Fair enough, but that'd have to be town's super OP role alone. Plus a Geth already flipped with it. Second, town doesn't have framers. Period. Link me a game with a town framer and I might reconsider. Third, you're a cop and a wagon analyser?
I'd probably vote skybird if I knew the votecount.
----
Lynching Asari is a blatantly terrible move. You're saying that without them, we don't have majority- so the solution is to alienate them and lose majority? What? And we you want to eliminate one now, shouldn't we waste one day rather than three?
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3939 (isolation #189) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3938, Suzune wrote:Okay, I am ready to commit to this. I have liked him less and less as the game has gone on.

VOTE: Mathblade
This is terrible, Mathblade is confirmed town

Sky's jump on Mathblade was also terrible but that's obvious.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3974 (isolation #190) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:14 am

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 3964, Varsoon wrote:I kinda hate the mathblade defense force.
Guess Asari gonna chainsaw their friends as much as possible.
Fucking scum.
Asari aren't scum tho

Duppin is a good shot for lurker scum but Sky has to go

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4065 (isolation #191) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Sorry Skybird :/

PV/Suzune/zakk/duppin/KTS are acceptable lynches today

VOTE: PeregrineV

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4068 (isolation #192) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

PV because I think Shiro could be town and will be useful if she is but PV has no redeeming qualities either way

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4203 (isolation #193) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 4072, beeboy wrote:Suzune still not being lynched is top tier.
this will happen soon don't worry
In post 4081, Suzune wrote:Would also like this vote

VOTE: Duppin
ewwww

Duppin's claim is town af, Suzune looks even worse
KTS replace out, wtf are you doing man

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (isolation #194) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Varsoon is a huge troll and should probably be ignored (sorry <3)
FA_Q2 is an ok wagon but Suzune or PV are preferred

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4249 (isolation #195) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

zakk is Salarian probably gg
PV is still scum tho
and Suzune

ahhhhhh
Ooba is conftown now which is cool at least

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4406 (isolation #196) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Last three scum prob Suzune/PV/KTS slot
Ez

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4409 (isolation #197) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

Yeah Molla is the one I'm least certain of there. We can lynch off Suzune and PV and go from there.

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4442 (isolation #198) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Cake Effect »

VOTE: Suzune
party boat goes in the "sort later" group with molla
Suzune and PV have to go

-SC
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4493 (isolation #199) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 4458, Suzune wrote:Well, I'm still human.
However, with few humans left, I cannot imagine that is going to help my position.

I was the 1-shot vig.
I killed Nos. That was me.
I mentioned earlier that I tried to help but did something not helpful to the town.
Sorry. I had predicted something would come from that little trick with fusion but did not.

There is my story.
This seems sketchy
What's your flavor?

-SC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”