Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 17, Something_Smart wrote:SK here, killing the first person to post each day. Sorry Norweiganboy.
I'm also a SK so i'll VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 31, insomnia wrote:
In post 30, Garmr wrote:
In post 17, Something_Smart wrote:SK here, killing the first person to post each day. Sorry Norweiganboy.
I'm also a SK so i'll VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
Actual wolfy vote
Nah I am cult leader and making you join tonight. Curious why your still on The through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to bed and when I come back a expect no more than 7 pages got it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

oh jesus i said no more than 7 it's 18 pages.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: Tse

I believe the Tse claim also never was serious about the wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

That being said I found a post by the fonz that stood out to me. let me find it again.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

So this is the post that stood out to me after a skim
In post 251, The Fonz wrote:
In post 149, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well I know for a straight out fact 1 of the people on my starting wagon is scum.
Also, do you all honestly think I’m still toxic?
Hey, TSE. Here you imply role information, then do fuck all with it. If you know for a fact, either you have specific info on a single player, or you have some broader "there are x scum in players abc" type knowledge, or you're scum and hinting that you're being bussed like Nero suggests. If you don't, you're completely full of shit.

If you have role info that means town can make a better lynch, then hinting at it rather than outing it means you're already playing badly in an anti town way.

If you're hinting bus, you're scum.

If you're just making it up to try to redirect attention away from you to your Wagoners, then you're being kinda toxic already.

So ten pages in, I'm already left thinking you're either scum, playing really badly, or toxic.

Your Nero vote is pretty bad -even if he's slightly misreading one post, he's showing scumhunting motive. It reads omgus at best, which is not inherently scummy but is a thing I've seen you do that contributes to your perceived toxicity.

So let's turn the volume down. If your "I know there's scum" thing is just your usual overconfidence, then admit that now, and I at least will let it slide. Then tell me something you've noticed about a player NOT on your wagon, and not relating to something they've said about you. Can be anything game relevant. I feel like if you direct your energy at scumhunting on your own wagon, it will continue to come across as defensive and omgussy and look toxic or scummy, making the wagon a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to help town, look elsewhere, except if you genuinely DO have helpful role info.
This just seems like a massive misrep it's obvious tse means atleast 1 scum on the wagon. Appear to try and sort tse but in reality do nothing to sort his alignment. I'm leaning more to scum than actual town with a bad take because of the way he also uses the post to suck up to nero and the way his telling TSE to not scum hunt off his wagon.
If you want to help town, look elsewhere, except if you genuinely DO have helpful role info.
This post to means nero isn't scum buddies with the fonz so we can eliminate him from each others scum team.

VOTE: The fonz
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 480, The Fonz wrote:
In post 467, Garmr wrote:So this is the post that stood out to me after a skim
In post 149, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Well I know for a straight out fact 1 of the people on my starting wagon is scum.
Hey, TSE. Here you imply role information, then do fuck all with it. If you know for a fact, either you have specific info on a single player, or you have some broader "there are x scum in players abc" type knowledge, or you're scum and hinting that you're being bussed like Nero suggests. If you don't, you're completely full of shit.

If you have role info that means town can make a better lynch, then hinting at it rather than outing it means you're already playing badly in an anti town way.

If you're just making it up to try to redirect attention away from you to your Wagoners, then you're being kinda toxic already.

So ten pages in, I'm already left thinking you're either scum, playing really badly, or toxic.

Your Nero vote is pretty bad -even if he's slightly misreading one post, he's showing scumhunting motive. It reads omgus at best, which is not inherently scummy but is a thing I've seen you do that contributes to your perceived toxicity.

So let's turn the volume down. If your "I know there's scum" thing is just your usual overconfidence, then admit that now, and I at least will let it slide. Then tell me something you've noticed about a player NOT on your wagon, and not relating to something they've said about you. Can be anything game relevant. I feel like if you direct your energy at scumhunting on your own wagon, it will continue to come across as defensive and omgussy and look toxic or scummy, making the wagon a self fulfilling prophecy. If you want to help town, look elsewhere, except if you genuinely DO have helpful role info.
This just seems like a massive misrep it's obvious tse means atleast 1 scum on the wagon.

It's not misrep, he literally said he knew for a fact there were scum on the wagon. Now, obviously he didn't, which i had as the most likely scenario; he was massively overconfident, which is normal for TSE. You are correct that the post wasn't intended to sort TSE; it was intended to reach on to TSE, in a non confrontational manner, to try to get him to stop doing non alignment indicative flailing and OMGUS, and persuade him to play in a manner more conducive to me getting a read on him.
This makes no sense to me. Your vote was a reach but not to sort him or test a reaction but to correct TSE behaviour so he acts more in line with your will so you can eventually read him???? Voting him will calm him down how?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 513, bob3141 wrote:
In post 480, The Fonz wrote:
In post 467, Garmr wrote:So this is the post that stood out to me after a skim

This just seems like a massive misrep it's obvious tse means atleast 1 scum on the wagon.

It's not misrep, he literally said he knew for a fact there were scum on the wagon. Now, obviously he didn't, which i had as the most likely scenario; he was massively overconfident, which is normal for TSE. You are correct that the post wasn't intended to sort TSE; it was intended to reach on to TSE, in a non confrontational manner, to try to get him to stop doing non alignment indicative flailing and OMGUS, and persuade him to play in a manner more conducive to me getting a read on him.

Fonz does look like you are picking out something out from TSE's the wording. Do you think its a scum slip from tse. As either he is town and that simply how he worded it or slipped the fact that he knows one scum is on that wagon.

Tse post certainly looks odd. Its not the suggestion that scum is on his wagon as i have seen countless players to say similar things about their wagons that flipped town. But the affirmatives in it. Will have to take look at his iso as the only explaination i can think off if he is town. Is that he is convinced one person is sure scum.

Garmr if you think fonz is scum what do you think his motivation for his other points were in his post. As you say he is misrepping tse because you see tse posts has him forgoting to prefix his statement with somethign like atleast. Garmr what do you think of fonz opinion of nero vote? As you mention not liking how fonz keeps referencing nero in his post.

Garmr if you are town i do think if your right about nero and fonz not knowing each others alignments. I cant see scum keep referencing their buddy in a post where they are pushing for a lynch. While also bring it to peoples attention that if he is buddied with nero that he has vested interest with countering a player pushign on his buddy. But this does mean that nero and fonz simply arnt t/t. Just that it doesnt look likely are on same team.
I thought motivation was to try and make the misrep more legit and cover it up a bit. Like I mentioned before I thought fonz was using it as a way to suck up to nero. My opinion TSE vote on nero. Meh I understand tse logic but it seems more like his trying to sort the wagon on him instead of being hard convinced that one is scum. I do disagree with fonz just because your emotional ect it doesn't mean you shouldn't try and sort off your wagon. I would sort off my wagon if I was the top wagon as well.

But this does mean that nero and fonz simply arnt t/t.
Just that it doesn't look likely are on same team.
Yeah I know the bolded part is what I said I just find fonz scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 536, davesaz wrote:@garmr, if it's convenient for you to do so, it would help to trim down the things you quote to reduce the size of the pyramid.
I know, easy enough to skip on reads, unless the reader is on mobile.
Ok will try but I do use my mobile net from time to time cause of my shit net.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wait the fonz never voted TSE?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

@Bob
I don't remember you having this kind of mediator style as town or scum. So is it like something new your trying out for this game?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

I don't know what to think of fonz anymore. I noticed myself looking for reasons to scum read him when I tried to give a reread so my bias seems to tilt that way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:20 am

Post by Garmr »

@Dolly is your reads list serious or a randomized joke?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Garmr »

Btw just putting this here for my convenience.

Players that can not be on a scum team with nero.

TSE
The fonz.
Egix
Profii
Hectic.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Garmr »

I liked the sarcasm in insomnia's 659. Because I agree with the point and it entertains me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 287, BBmolla wrote:
In post 280, Egix96 wrote:
In post 262, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

Unless half this player list is down to lynch garmr scum

I really think this is the right day 1 move just with how impossible it will be to create wagons
That doesn't seem very fun though...

If you think that Garmr is scum, there shouldn't be anything stopping you from voting him anyway...
The more posts I make the more anti town it is. No lynch is the most achievable lynch with fewest votes.

I changed my mind anyway and I’ll just be voting top voter, it won’t result in anything but it’ll make me feel vindicated.
Probs a bit of bias but you said you were up for my lynch didn't hop on and then voted TSE latter. Feels like your deliberately avoiding contributing to the game.
Also when called out you backed off so it looks to me you didn't even scum read me and was just feeling out if a wagon on me was possible.

You can eat rope.

VOTE: BBmolla
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 685, insomnia wrote:
In post 673, Garmr wrote:I liked the sarcasm in insomnia's 659. Because I agree with the point and it entertains me.
What point?
Guess I assumed you were actually better than you are but the fact her readlist was worthless and some of the people she town read/scum read haven't even posted yet.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Garmr »

You know the two scum teams should try and shoot for other scum or people that scum read me. If you shoot enough people that scum read me you can like set me up as mislynch and fuck over the other team since they are more dangerous than town. So aim for scummy people that scum read me you can't lose.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 734, bob3141 wrote:
In post 704, Garmr wrote:You know the two scum teams should try and shoot for other scum or people that scum read me. If you shoot enough people that scum read me you can like set me up as mislynch and fuck over the other team since they are more dangerous than town. So aim for scummy people that scum read me you can't lose.

So what your saying is that if your scum you would killing off players that scum read you. Just looks like your trying to get ahead of suspect night kills by saying oh scum must be trying to frame me.
Bob are you sure your not scum because that's a awful long reach to get that conclusion.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Also you should know I say this stuff as town to play mind games with scum as you played with me enough.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Garmr »

@Kage why are you playing up the fact your a novice????
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Garmr »

Bob's always got my alignment right as town and the fact he's pushing on things he normally wouldn't push when it comes to me makes me lean to him being scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 752, kagesong wrote:
In post 744, Garmr wrote:@Kage why are you playing up the fact your a novice????
I think I mentioned it like ... twice. And probably mostly because of novice fails in my last completed game. (technically I repped, but I don't think it ever went official).

Basically, because I'm not sure if I'm looking at things a good way. So people can hopefully help me recognize my mistakes and do better.
It's used as a scum tell on this site for some reason. But why do you want to look good?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 758, bob3141 wrote:
In post 746, Garmr wrote:Bob's always got my alignment right as town and the fact he's pushing on things he normally wouldn't push when it comes to me makes me lean to him being scum.

garmr were are your walls. And the way you backed off fonz just doesnt seem like town you. It felt you just dropped your push after you realised he never voted tse. Town you is a less eager to let go. Scum you lets go much easier.

A town you i would of expected a bit more of push after that point. Pushing maybe something along the lines that fonz was still shading tse in his post.
Every thought I had about the fonz revolved around that vote so It was kinda shattering when I realised he didn't make it. I found myself looking for reasons to scum read him and when I reliazed this I stopped and decided to give him a break to refresh my thoughts. I also lost excitement because I thought I caught scum and I had that taken away from me.

I don't always do walls and in my last few town games I been less wally early game. Also there's so many more players so there's more information to process. I also had success last game going off gut alone. I didn't let one scum read into my town reads.

A town you i would of expected a bit more of push after that point. Pushing maybe something along the lines that fonz was still shading tse in his post.
Why the primary reason I scum read him was because of the contradiction in behaviour when that contradiction didn't exist there's no reason to push. I thought he was a bit sucky up to nero but that isn't a reason to scum read someone by itself. That's more like a small puzzle piece that's worthless with out the big ones.

Do you think he was shading TSE?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Garmr »

Also bob going to add this isn't a normal game in a sense. There's enough scum for scum to hunt opposing scum. So they wouldn't have to fake scum hunting and all the thought process's that go with it. So I doubt any scum this game will fake scum or act differently to their town self when it comes to hunting till an entire team is eliminated. The oddities will come to interactions between certain people.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't know who the other town is this game and I'm not scum so I have no help from anyone. So that makes me feel alone and I just want to Hide away till the games smaller and easier to sort.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In a way I fucking hate all of you right now. I try to actually scum hunt and post to keep discussion and content up and I get scum read because of it. I'm not even in a lynchable position at the momment I'm just ticked i'm not being taken seriously.

Hasn't anyone noticed that the popular opinion is to go yeah garmr scum. But a majority of them have no reasoning or the reasoning is out of place. It makes me think if scum are unsure if i'm actually scum or town but want to keep me in a as a possibility despite the lack of real reasoning.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Garmr »

Just going to get these out the way. before my next post. Originally it was supposed to be some thoughts on some players but Nerocain deserves a whole post to himself. So i kinda rushed this so I can start the nero cains thing.

Pinkball

So I dislike Pink ball. All his actual thought/pushes seems to revolve around TSE and anything that doesn't is fluff. He does have a naked vote BBmolla but he continues pushing tse then just jumps back on. There really isn't much to say but he also seems to go under the rader. Probs scum.

Dolly Partoon

I was thinking they were kinda scummy but a situation I don't want to go to indepth till latter on might mean the post I thought was scummy and useless may come from town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Garmr »

I think nerocains push on TSE came from town although I disagree with tse being town That out the way I wanted to focus on this.

PROOFI VS NERO
In post 339, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
y are my feelings about who I think are scum LAMIST?
In post 340, profii wrote:
In post 339, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
y are my feelings about who I think are scum LAMIST?
Haha I just saw the list and didnt read it... I assumed scum team 1 was going to be people up for a TSE lynch but he is in there...

Interestingly you call it scum team 1 and scum team 2 when someone else just openly said the obvious 2nd choice of werewolf...

Considering your word choice is probably more scummy than the dude who didnt
This just seems weak. Prrofi doubles down on nero being scum by changing the point. You would think profii would bother to read the list if he emphasised the second post as being incriminating when put with the first. But lets assume he misread/didn't read it like he said he did. It's possible as I did the same thing. What makes me think his scum is he finds something else to double down on. Contrary to how Bob(yes I'm bitter and calling you out) hunts what's actually is scummy is to try and make a giant reach with the werewolf thing. We don't know what the factions are called. But profiii seems to to know. So this makes me believe that Profii slipped up here.

After a bit of back and forth about the subjest profii backs up and votes TSE this makes me think that profii is scum that just lost a exchange and doesn't want people looking to deep into it.

I like nero cain.

He did say the fonz was defending both profii and TSE. I personally don't think that The fonz and profii are a scum team together with the way the fonz defended profii But I don't really like it either as he called Nero's reads bads with out actually justifying why Porfi is town.

P:edit Oh got to catch up on the black ranger stuff.

So tldr version.
Town nero

Fonz/profii not a scum team.

Profii scum

Fonz scum lean.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh titus replaced TSE. I'll actually give the game a proper read probs thursday aussie time when I get more free time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1816, Black Ranger wrote:I half feel like Drixx was trying to feel me out and half kicking me in the teeth when he first came in. He definitely managed to stop me from getting REDACTED to vote Garmr at least though he himself recognized it was a good vote. Just in general it was very disruptive with no real other motive.

Oh and it was corroborated in the hood that the playerlist appeared bout 24 hours or whatever after the game started (and when I made that comment in the hood about hidden scum).

No idea who would be scum in the hood.
Do go on.

Also all this talk about having scum in the hood. You know it's more likely that two scum from different factions are in there if both scum teams mirror each other.

Both Black and Drixx or redacted could be opposing scum who figured out each other.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

Wait how many hoods are there and how come i'm in none of them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: black ranger
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2343, Elsa Jay wrote:Blood for the Blood god.
Skulls for the Skull throne.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

@rangers post

Wow your points are me joking around about being a sk and ironically misrepping me about misrepping the fonz when it's clear latter on I thought he voted TSE which clears up the scenario which caused a misunderstanding.

Also another misrep is me thinking nero was scum because of the list which was for my personal use of eliminating potential scum partners. It convinced myself with the interactions he has had he must be town and the way his been acting. You could probably tell the point I started town reading him from reading my posts.

@everyone else
Black ranger is only hunting 1 scum team. You can see that his under the assumption I scum read nero (which I didn't) and still had my vote on the fonz. It didn't come into consideration that town is hunting 2 teams. This comes from his unconscious Bias of being scum and only having to hunt 1. He even tries to use me explaining to bob that scum is hunting as well to throw shade on me. He refused to claim it obvious this slot is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2394, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2390, Garmr wrote:
@everyone else
Black ranger is only hunting 1 scum team. You can see that his under the assumption I scum read nero (which I didn't) and still had my vote on the fonz. It didn't come into consideration that town is hunting 2 teams. This comes from his unconscious Bias of being scum and only having to hunt 1. He even tries to use me explaining to bob that scum is hunting as well to throw shade on me. He refused to claim it obvious this slot is scum.
or i think your continued pattern of poeing people from nero is scummy as fuck because it only gives the appearance of performing work :clap:
What the actual fuck. That's how I actually got my nero town read. Just because you are a fucking shit mafia player doesn't mean I am.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2393, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 2390, Garmr wrote:@rangers post
@everyone else
how the fuck did you reach this conclusion
The fact he tries to frame me telling bob that scum are hunting other scum as well as scummy and his post implies about nero implies that having a vote on the fonz and not voting nero despite their being two different scum teams implies it scummy to vote for someone you said would be cleared from being the same team poe. The last part arised by his misconception of a post I made and unlike me who took a step back when realising he doubled down and didn't bring attention to his flaw.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2555, EeveeLution Army wrote:The scum numbers are 6-6-1 right?
nah the faction ratio's are 37-6-6-1 Wake could of been a real dick and made someone a survivor.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2570, chkflip wrote:Is that an SK fakeclaim ya got lined up there Garmr?
Yep sure is. It definitely couldn't go wrong. I mean it's not like a sk has night kills that need explaining or anything.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2579, Almost50 wrote:Survivor Vig is an ineresting Role, and a tad easier to play (since SK needs EVERYONE dead, while Survivor wins with whichever faction wins the game).

FGS, end the day or I may start giving you the weirdest of thoughts (and no necessarily about the game of Mafia)
I'm legit going to make a game one day with survivor vig. One day.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2660, Black Ranger wrote:If I wanted to pretend to be an SK I would have claimed vig (which I never so much as softed) and said some bullshit but like I said being leashed by 25 active players (most either scum or dumb) has a worse pay out for town opposed to getting lynched like this.

My "loudspeaker in the scum PT" post about hidden scum before the player list was posted might have been an obvious PR tell. Think of it what you will.
Wait so your claimed power role is being town and posting in the scum pt???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Garmr »

Like does it say which team or do you get to pick or does it go to all pts? I don't understand how that would work in a multiscum game
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2737, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2714, Garmr wrote:
In post 2660, Black Ranger wrote:If I wanted to pretend to be an SK I would have claimed vig (which I never so much as softed) and said some bullshit but like I said being leashed by 25 active players (most either scum or dumb) has a worse pay out for town opposed to getting lynched like this.

My "loudspeaker in the scum PT" post about hidden scum before the player list was posted might have been an obvious PR tell. Think of it what you will.
Wait so your claimed power role is being town and posting in the scum pt???
Why exactly are you voting me if not for Drixx's "tell"?
In post 2090, Garmr wrote:VOTE: black ranger
should i give you a pass for never saying why?

well let's dip into this anyway.

TELL DRIXX DROPPED IN THE THREAD THAT COVERED THIS VERY SUBJECT.

In post 447, Drixx wrote:So ... in a neighborhood with {redacted} but Black Ranger is in there. He did the whole "Look at how super helpful I am being" entrance combined with the "you know there's totally scum in this neighborhood ... you REALIZE that right?" thing. For as long as I've been on this site, and probably before that, those two behaviors in a neighborhood have been super scum indicative.
1. There was no playerlist in the OP of the hood
2. The flavor implied that the players could remain unknown to the hood
3. Wake probably realized this was not-Normal and had to change it 24 hours later

I said that we should assume that anything said in the hood as being put on a loudspeaker into the scum PT. That meant,
no matter how much we could trust one another
, the hood was public information. I made a bit of an error by furthering my conclusion by saying anyone that appears in the hood late is guaranteed scum, because there's vets in the hood and I should have been able to trust them to come to the same decision later on and turbo lynch the free scum, but I was feeling pretty paranoid at the time, because I've seen exactly this scenario before (undisclosed neighbours and lurking scum).
In post 1816, Black Ranger wrote:I half feel like Drixx was trying to feel me out and half kicking me in the teeth when he first came in. He definitely managed to stop me from getting REDACTED to vote Garmr at least though he himself recognized it was a good vote. Just in general it was very disruptive with no real other motive.

Oh and it was corroborated in the hood that the playerlist appeared bout 24 hours or whatever after the game started (and when I made that comment in the hood about hidden scum).

No idea who would be scum in the hood.
I felt you were trying to smear me as being on a scumteam with drixx with this post. Which I thought was scummy. So honestly lynching you is a win win if your scum it's a big win for multiple reasons it elimnates me from being on your scum team and then I can try to find a member from the other team to lynch that scum reads me and has been pushing on me so I clear myself then all I have to worry about is sk.

If not I break even I lose a fellow townie but that fellow townie is drowning out the thread and smearing me and we have plenty of mislynches available. Situation 1 is preferable.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2848 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2846, Hectic wrote:[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _
[ _ [ - [
[ _ [ _ [
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[ _ [ _ [ _ [

Sorry, gonna have to come in with that roleblock.
Sneaking in
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
X
[
X
[
O
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
X
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
X
[
O
[
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
X
[
X
[
O
[

I'll play by the rules now :P.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2864 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2862, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2860, Hectic wrote:
In post 2857, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, theoretically, he could be like a goon and still claim vig
In post 2858, Nero Cain wrote:regardless, im town and he's prob gonna shoot me so part of me just wants to lynch him so that doesn't happen.
Why would he shoot you? He's promised to shoot Elsa, but we should leash him. You cool with that if it means survival, Black Ranger?
I'm shooting whoever the fuck I want so you should lynch me right now
You mean your scum team is shooting who ever they want to not you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #48) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2863, pisskop wrote:[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
X
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
[
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
X
[
O
[
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
O
[ _ [ _ [
[ _ [ _ [
O
[
X
[
X
[
X
[
O
[
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #49) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2887, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2864, Garmr wrote:
In post 2862, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2860, Hectic wrote:
In post 2857, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, theoretically, he could be like a goon and still claim vig
In post 2858, Nero Cain wrote:regardless, im town and he's prob gonna shoot me so part of me just wants to lynch him so that doesn't happen.
Why would he shoot you? He's promised to shoot Elsa, but we should leash him. You cool with that if it means survival, Black Ranger?
I'm shooting whoever the fuck I want so you should lynch me right now
You mean your scum team is shooting who ever they want to not you.
Shoot garmr.
Tbh if the scum team wants to shoot me I wouldn't be opposed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2889, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 2886, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2884, Kirari Momobami wrote:can we joke about the fact that the only guy with a black avi in the entire game nearly got lynched day 1 in a 50 player game or is it still too soon
full MU day 1
We aren't lynching you because your black. We're lynching you because you arent anime enough.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Garmr »

This is boring as fuck can we like lynch br.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Garmr »

Bob probably really does scum read me but his scum because his coasting on me instead of actually getting involved with any of the major wagons.

His either not mentioned why them or gave weak reasons not to hop on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't really care about BR vig claim because I think his scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3246 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeah this is going to end in a no lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3248 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3247, Amrun wrote:
In post 3246, Garmr wrote:Yeah this is going to end in a no lynch.
Exactly what I said early in the day, that if town didn’t focus and consolidate we would not achieve any lynch.
Which is why we should lynch BR
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Garmr »

I reckon the scum team would also push for hard for keeping BR alive because they probably have a doc/jk or a watcher role type role or something that interacts with him. Thus they can catch multiple power/roles + the other scum or deny a kill on another scum member.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3324 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3322, Hectic wrote:I think it's a few hours till deadline, guys. We need just a few more votes on tictac to avoid a no lynch. Make it happen!
Nah it's going to BR or no lynch and it will be everyone who pushed against BRs fault.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Garmr »

going to be BR.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3328 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3326, Hectic wrote:Nope, we can avoid a no lynch if we get just 2 or 3 more votes on tictac. I can't remember the exact votecount but we're really close!
sigh doesn't BR have 20 votes???

VOTE: Tic tac
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3392, QuantumQuasar wrote:I told you black ranger was clear and you still Wagoned
How the fuck is he clear.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3579 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Black ranger
I pushed for him yesterday should of listened
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3621 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Garmr »

Every scenario I think of leads to black ranger being scum.

I mean it doesn't even have to be black ranger himself who did the kill. He could baited a scum roleblock night 1 and hit the same target as the SK or he could of been block and taking credit for the blue/sk kill.

Either way the missing kill leads back to Black ranger being some form of scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh I could also be a reason for missing kills if someone actually wanted me dead, You'll figure it out if I die in the night or get lynched later on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3781 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Garmr »

^
@everyone
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4031 (isolation #65) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Garmr »

Welp I will probably have to be replaced mod fucked up a interaction and I know something I shouldn't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4036 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4032, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4031, Garmr wrote:Welp I will probably have to be replaced mod fucked up a interaction and I know something I shouldn't.
I believe I just posted not to discuss replacing out.
Got that to late.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4038 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Garmr »

good news boys i'm allowed to stay but out of respect I won't say the interaction that shouldn't of worked.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4041, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 4038, Garmr wrote:good news boys i'm allowed to stay but out of respect I won't say the interaction that shouldn't of worked.

Okay, now I'm positive your just bullshitting us and tried to play the mod to get townread.

In no world where you accidentally got legitimate town or even scum info do you not get replaced. Anyone who's modded a game before ever knows that isn't how it works especially in Normals.

VOTE: Garmr

Fuck outta here with that.
I can quote the mod pm but i won't also mod posted in thread so fuck yourself
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4058 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4055, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 4053, Garmr wrote:
In post 4041, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 4038, Garmr wrote:good news boys i'm allowed to stay but out of respect I won't say the interaction that shouldn't of worked.

Okay, now I'm positive your just bullshitting us and tried to play the mod to get townread.

In no world where you accidentally got legitimate town or even scum info do you not get replaced. Anyone who's modded a game before ever knows that isn't how it works especially in Normals.

VOTE: Garmr

Fuck outta here with that.
I can quote the mod pm but i won't also mod posted in thread so fuck yourself
You literally can't quote the Mod PM without getting Modkilled either, so yourself is the one that shall be fucked.

Mod also posted in thread because he was already here and you were talking about breaking the rules. Of course he'd tell you to knock that shit off.

Your scum who tried to claim a Mod Fuck up as legitimate info.
Why am I scum. I have a power role that shouldn't be effected by any actions during the night phase (hider) and someone with a loud modifier targeted me becuase the mod forgot i can't be targeted. you dumb fuck.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4067 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4061, bob3141 wrote:Garmr so your saying your a hider. Thats your go to fake claim.
In post 781, Garmr wrote:I don't know who the other town is this game and I'm not scum so I have no help from anyone. So that makes me feel alone and I just want to
Hide
away till the games smaller and easier to sort.
I put a capital in this post. To show my crumb day 1 also
I never fake claimed hider
in my fucking life. So your just a fucking liar here. Not one game ever
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4071 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4065, bob3141 wrote:Garmr ive seen you fake claim hider as town and i have no doubt you would claim it as scum. As from your actions in day one and then day two perfectly match those from your cryrus scum game
I never fake claimed hider your a fucking liar name a game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4072 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4070, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4067, Garmr wrote:
In post 4061, bob3141 wrote:Garmr so your saying your a hider. Thats your go to fake claim.
In post 781, Garmr wrote:I don't know who the other town is this game and I'm not scum so I have no help from anyone. So that makes me feel alone and I just want to
Hide
away till the games smaller and easier to sort.
I put a capital in this post. To show my crumb day 1 also
I never fake claimed hider
in my fucking life. So your just a fucking liar here. Not one game ever

So your saying you have never faked claimed hider. Serously ive seen you fake claim hider in my first ever game on this site. The game we were masons together.
As town but never as scum. what happens if someone uses a power role on me I would be fucked.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4075 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Garmr »

To: Garmr

I am not going to require you to be force replaced in this instance. You are free to replace out if you want to.
Guess i'm replacing out suck my dick bob.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”