Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #93 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:29 am

Post by Von Payne »

Hi everyone! As usual I won't be around much during the weekend so I'll probably miss most of the Moonlight phase

Here are some quick thoughts
In post 11, morph the cat wrote: Forget 11, I just turned the dial to 12!
Would it be crazy to think this might add someone else to the game? If that were even possible then I wonder what alignment they would be

I saw someone say it leans toward reviving someone and that could make sense too

Saw some posts about Vi and the slide dreams. Not really interested in them. Idk who Vi is but the first person I thought of was the LoL character :lol: If it involves her then I would be interested
In post 11, morph the cat wrote: Protest is effective, but why have we super glued ourselves to each other, exactly?
I like this one just because the thought of us glued together seems really funny to me. Maybe this has to do with our votes being tied together or something?

Car seat seems protective maybe. I like the sheeple one

I'll discuss with Drew and we'll submit our vote

~B
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:33 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 87, Gimli wrote: I don't think 11-12 has anything to do with reviving a player

it has to do with increasing the power of something, which is why its turning a dial, its a movement to accelerate, to increase, or whatever
I like this take. After reading this I realized maybe that dream isn't adding someone to the game. For some reason I thought we had 11 players

I feel like going from 10 to 11 would be the standard phrasing here but this dream has us going from 11-12 which could be significant. If it is revive or adding a player related then we could regain or gain someone when we get down to 11

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:34 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 94, Gimli wrote: VOTE: Von Payne
That's not very nice Kira

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:36 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 91, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I also didn't expect people to talk about the dreams this much when if anyone besides me remembers last game trying to play "guess the dream" was a waste of time until like D3. Although they mostly had some amount of logic you could connect the dots to. Doing so D1 is. . .eh?
*shrug*

I don't see what else we should be doing during this Moonlight phase. Speculating is fun

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:07 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 106, Gimli wrote:
In post 97, Von Payne wrote:
In post 94, Gimli wrote: VOTE: Von Payne
That's not very nice Kira

~B
I thought you'd have reads and not just dream speculation even in your first point, and I find your subsequent reliance on it to be rather like a convenient way to appear towny
I don't have any reads. I read the setup and the dream post and then briefly skimmed through everything else

I'm not even sure if scum or town are more likely to speculate on dream stuff so I disagree with your assessment that I'm trying to seem townie. It's Moonlight phase. If I'm understanding correctly we should all be talking about dreams for 24 hours

I don't play much on weekends. If you wanna prioritize solving then that's fine but I'm spending the little time I have here talking about dreams

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:09 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 113, Gimli wrote:
In post 109, Silver Ravens wrote:
Why do you think they would have reads? Show your thought process.
I expect black as a townie to speculate not only on mech but also on people

having black's entrance being solely agreeable mech talk (and I agree with maria on the futility of these conversations in a broad sense even tho I will partake them), did not feel like a towny entrance, hence my vote.
I'm not a robot. I don't follow a set behavior. If a setup calls for a 24 hour period where we talk about mech then I'm gonna do my best to participate

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:24 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 122, Sunflower wrote: :sunny:
HIII ITS JUPITER
oops caps
will have access to MS for like the next five minutes, still phoneposting. ill try to read up now !!!
HI JUPITER :sunny:

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:33 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 114, Von Payne wrote: I don't have any reads. I read the setup and the dream post and then briefly skimmed through everything else
I tried to read Gimli's push on me but got nowhere. At first I was thinking scum are more likely to do what Gimli is doing with the aggressive push and eagerness to openly solve during Moonlight because it seems townie and scum want to seem townie. Then I thought about it and realized that there are some town benefits to pushing people even if we can't fade anyone yet. Reactions and whatnot

I do think townies may be more likely to focus on the dreams at first since that's what this phase is here for but that's weak speculation, so I'm unapologetically sitting on the fence for now

I'll try to check back in tonight

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:38 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 51, DragonEater70 wrote: I just finished a game with scum Gimli and he was trying very hard to pocket basically the entire playerlist (and succeeding in no small degree), but not really solving. Here I can feel that he wants to solve. The difference is day and night. I am simply going to treat Gimli as mod-confirmed town.
I know I said I was gone but I'm an addict and Jupiter brought attention to this post

I disagree with this read. I think the fact that there are 7 people from that game in this game might cause Gimli to think he should act differently here

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:54 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 140, DragonEater70 wrote: Second, you do you Black. I'm happy with my read.
I'm surprised you're so confident in that read tbh. Gimli's first 20 posts of Death Note have a ton of solving in them

I'm curious, if I showed you games where scum!Gimli was aggressive and tried to seem like he was solving early would that change your mind at all?

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:55 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 146, Prism wrote: If I had a dayvig I would use it after 143.
:lol:

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:58 am

Post by Von Payne »

Ok maybe I will just play mafia all day. But I absolutely have to go in like an hour or else I'm a bad friend

I'm a little jealous that Jupiter and fire get to talk to each other and Drew is probably off drinking whiskey somewhere

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:12 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 152, Sunflower wrote: hi, :sunny: here, just letting everyone know that I have no idea what "townpilled" means and for this entire phase fire is the only one who's gonna be solving, i'll just sit around and look pretty
SAME :lol:

we can look pretty together

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:22 am

Post by Von Payne »

I agree with Prism that Dragon feels meh. The confidence in the Gimli read feels unnatural to me

I think Dragon can be performative as town but here he feels a little more theatrical than usual. Not really sure what to make of that. My initial thought is NAI because I think some behavioral things like that just vary from game to game depending on setup, playerlist, IRL stuffs, etc

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:28 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 160, Gimli wrote: I can see why I'm ticking so hard as town to DE as I'm doing something very different this game - its not on purpose, of course, it's just a mood. I don't know if it's terribly alignment indicative
I think the read on you is pretty bad. He didn't even really seem interested when I pointed out that there are other games where you!scum fake solve and push early

I think town probably reevaluates the read after that. Scum that is trying to pocket a townie or scum that doesn't want to budge on a buddy yet probably holds firm here

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:34 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 163, Sunflower wrote: i think his making confident reads off very limited and incomplete meta understanding, and the self-absorbed way that he interpreted gimli's entrance, both are pretty towny from him though so eh

:blossom:
Why do you think the meta stuff is townie? It seems like an easy read for scum to make. When given pushback on the read they can just say "it's just how I feel" and keep the fake read going

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:35 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 166, Sunflower wrote: let's all just agree that everyone is playing very different than usual this game and we can ignore meta completely

In post 168, Sunflower wrote: unshackle yourselves from the burden of past expectations and past lives. forget everything you knew. release the weight from your shoulders. join me and together we can experience mafia in its purest form. no past. no future. only dreams.

I get meta'd in every game I play in and it's already happened this game so while I appreciate your movement and would love to join, I lack faith that we can change the world :lol:

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:38 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 171, Gimli wrote: you think there's a decent likelihood the interaction between me and DE is SvS? does scum locktown their buddies early like this?
Decent? I woudn't say that. I think it's possible. But I think it's more likely it's SvT and you're being pocketed
In post 171, Gimli wrote: also, why do you expect DE to reevaluate? he played with me plenty, I think more than your experience playing with me. I think its reasonable to stick with his read and agree to disagree with your read.
Do you think his meta read on you is accurate?

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:57 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 173, Gimli wrote: are you suggesting that my expectation that you provide reads was me meta'ing you?
It felt like it, yes. When you say things like "I thought you'd have reads" and "I expect Black as a townie to act like this", I view that as a meta read
In post 173, Gimli wrote: I didn't want to go over my early posts at you further since you started to engage, but I disliked your entrance not just for being much dream speculation but for being too agreeable on top of it. its not meta the same way you're discussing my meta with DE. my read wasn't robotic the way you took for anyway.
How is too agreeable? That's the only post I made before you voted for me

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I just noticed something after looking at Gimli's ISO
In post 51, DragonEater70 wrote:
I just finished a game with scum Gimli and he was trying very hard to pocket basically the entire playerlist
(and succeeding in no small degree), but not really solving. Here I can feel that he wants to solve.
The difference is day and night.
I am simply going to treat Gimli as mod-confirmed town.
Gimli's posts up until that point:

Spoiler: bloop
In post 12, Gimli wrote:forst
In post 40, Gimli wrote: I agree with dial, vi and sheeple
In post 46, Gimli wrote:
In post 43, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 31, Aureal wrote: Wow, I was gonna come RVS vote Gimli because I have good information that he's Kira, but apparently I need to figure out setup stuff instead? :?
How is figuring setup stopping you from rvs voting

let me help there
VOTE: Gimli

as for dreams I think I like the slide one, sheep people one and car one

hello all. been a while :shifty:
hey shifty

im townreading your entrance, is that too horrible?
In post 48, Gimli wrote: ok we're towning

what do you think of DE?
In post 52, Gimli wrote: I'm also locktowning DE
In post 55, Gimli wrote:
In post 53, Ydrasse wrote: NO ONE locktown. malice only
are you fearing the townbloc, ydrasse?

or maybe you want to join?

Am I the only one that feels like this is an exaggerated and possibly fake read? Where is the solving? Where is the lack of pocket attempts? Am I missing something here?

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 190, Gimli wrote: @SR: not a meta read specific for black, no. I expect it from black cause I expect it from most reasonable players I know to scumhunt or at least take a stance that's not agreeing with random guesses on unknown dreams, hence the vote. you had asked me to show my thought process, and it involves me knowing black from playing with her in the past. I never said meta. I never talked about previous games. having to talk and talk about this so much makes what was a completely reasonable early push to be dried down to logical processes that don't amount to much.
The more you talk about this read the more I dislike it. I don't typically scumhunt in my first post of the game. I'm even less likely to do so in a game that starts with a phase where we have a completely different time-sensitive objective and we can't even fade anyone

Also you say that I was agreeing with random dream guesses. The only instance of that was when I said "I saw someone say it leans toward reviving someone and that could make sense too". No shot this is what you mean by "too agreeable"

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:46 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Like Gimli I don't think you understand that this is still a meta read. You judged my behavior based on your image of me from previous games we've played together. You're not taking into account setup, IRL stuff, and all the other things that could affect my posting

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 217, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I feel like I just got scolded by my math teacher for scoring an 80 over the expected 90 on my test. Ngh, time to go back to my corner and watch.
Can I assume most of your posts have been Maria? Also I think your combo of players is the best hydra ever(excluding the whiskey soaked juggernaut that is Black and I, of course).......and yes this is a pocket attempt, I still am battered and bruised from all your tunnelling last game lol.

Anywho, I do need to do a smidge of catching up, but if anyone has any questions for me, that certainly would help

Also, I am offended that Black thinks I am always off drinking whiskey.......I am always of a clear head when playing this game

:shifty:

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 227, Silver Ravens wrote: Oh, btw I have played with Dragon before. But I was scum there lurking half of the game for survival so I didn't really pay attention to his post there much to draw anything from it.
But if he's this overly expressive and talkative, he looks like a person who's going to sort himself out sooner or later anyway.
Yes Dragon can be quite verbiose lol, and I agree with your take on sorting him

I think I remember one game awhile back that Ali kinda yelled at him to stop posting so much haha

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:57 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 241, Sunflower wrote:
In post 159, Von Payne wrote:
In post 152, Sunflower wrote: hi, :sunny: here, just letting everyone know that I have no idea what "townpilled" means and for this entire phase fire is the only one who's gonna be solving, i'll just sit around and look pretty
SAME :lol:

we can look pretty together

~B
:sunny: i would be very happy to look pretty with you, black
Wait, I can't look pretty as well?

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #25) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:59 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 240, Sunflower wrote:
In post 156, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 126, Klick wrote:
In post 66, morph the cat wrote:
Someone has had a revelation!

This slide never seems to end...

It's a water slide! It goes on and on and on! What's not to like?

The day deadline is extended by 3 days. All players become loved, negating the first two votes on them. At deadline, if no elimination has been achieved, there is a plurality elimination instead. Ties in plurality are resolved by the
Bad Dream
team's selection in twilight.

Every single negative consequence of this dream can be negated by us just all agreeing that it should be negated and playing accordingly. (Assuming we all agree that the impact of these is negative)

We agree that we're ending the day by the usual deadline. We also agree that when someone reaches majority, we collapse onto them regardless of our reads.

I think this dream is neutral in earlier days, and negative-utility as we approach ELo. Which probably makes it a good early choice
Wow is this going to be the first time that I vote Klick and it's NOT a reaction test? Cool cool!

VOTE: Klickity Klick
:sunny: i don't think klick is wrong, though? fire informed me what plurality-elims were, and it really doesn't seem all that bad. if this dream is selected, which it probably won't, playing around the "detriments" (isn't a day extension a good thing????) isn't that hard to do.
Ok here is my first dumbtell of the game, I thought the slide took effect today.....didn't realize we could still choose it lol

And I do agree with Klick's assessment on how to use it

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #26) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 248, Sunflower wrote:
In post 246, Von Payne wrote: Ok here is my first dumbtell of the game, I thought the slide took effect today.....didn't realize we could still choose it lol

And I do agree with Klick's assessment on how to use it

-Drew
NAH THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME, I DMED FIRE IN PANIC BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO GO ALL ??? IN THREAD AND MAKE MYSELF LOOK DUMB
I will look dumb for both of us haha

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:16 pm

Post by Von Payne »

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:09 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 283, DragonEater70 wrote: The vote on Von Payne was mainly that I didn't like how Black pushed me. I think it's okay for Black to have a scumread of me here (even though her reasoning is pretty meh and she's hypocritical in saying I'm not reevaluating but not trying to understand my stance herself). That's not what I have a problem with, in fact it's probably towny. What I have a problem with is the fact she's been pushing me but not voting and also apparently pushing Gimli and also not voting? It kinda feels like she's pushing for the sake of making a push and doesn't reallyyyy think we're scum. Idk. As of writing this down I feel way less strongly about it. I do also happen to agree with Gimli that I kinda expected Black's entrance to be more solving oriented, but meh I agree we shouldn't try to do meta reads this game.
I didn't know we could vote. I've even said a few times in my posts that I didn't think we could

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:10 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 286, Prism wrote: There are no votes. We're in Moonrise. I'm also not voting you.
In post 294, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1, morph the cat wrote: In addition to the elimination, players may begin voting for 3 unique Dreams during the day by sending a PM to the Mods
At least that's how I interpreted it.
Ok now I feel dumb :facepalm:

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:23 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 331, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 328, Klick wrote: Fair enough
Which one is the most egregious?
The scumread on me and the townread on Von Payne. It's not egregious to TR them in a vacuum but it's egregious to TR them over, say, Catgirls and Gimli.
Huh? Didn't you say you weren't even sure why you townread Catgirls?

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:25 am

Post by Von Payne »

Dragon it feels like you have an unusually large number of townreads. Gimli, Catgirls, AD, Klick, Sunflower. Am I missing any?

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 332, DragonEater70 wrote: Btw if I had to rank my reads it would peobably go something like this:

--Gimli tier--
Gimli
--town--
Catgirls
Klick (note: your last few posts brought you above Sunflower but originally you were in the null town tier)
Sunflower
--null town--
Ehhh Idk anymore, maybe Kyoko but not really?
Maybe Aureal but not really?
--null--
Pretty much everyone else
--null scum--
Maaaaaaaaybe Von Payne but not really?
Prism
--
I'm curious what your scumlean on us is based on

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 332, DragonEater70 wrote: Btw if I had to rank my reads it would peobably go something like this:

--Gimli tier--
Gimli
--town--
Catgirls
Klick (note: your last few posts brought you above Sunflower but originally you were in the null town tier)
Sunflower
--null town--
Ehhh Idk anymore, maybe Kyoko but not really?
Maybe Aureal but not really?
--null--
Pretty much everyone else
--null scum--
Maaaaaaaaybe Von Payne but not really?
Prism
--
Where did your AD townread go?

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:29 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 336, DragonEater70 wrote: I don't get why you and Black think I am underestimating Gimli when last game I and Thomith were the ones who saw through him and I was trying to push him as scum.

This is not underestimating. It might be overestimating of my own ability to soulread him. Nevertheless it is a soulread based on A LOT of experience with Gimli.
How many games have you played with scum!Gimli?

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:35 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 344, Gimli wrote: I felt similar about black's push on you: she notices you're townreading me when I wrote absolutely nothing worth anything, but overplays it as if she never saw an early soulread before and declares it scummy
This is a weird way to interpret my push. If I see a meta read I disagree with I'm going to question it's validity and call it out

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:36 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 351, Gimli wrote: maybe I should be using this to also townread black but her logic didn't go down well with me
What do you not like about my logic?

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:39 am

Post by Von Payne »

Silver Ravens feels kinda townie on this page

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:46 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 370, DragonEater70 wrote: Yes, that's correct. I had said that.
So you think it's egregious for Klick to townread me over them even though you weren't sure why you even townread them. Seems a bit convoluted but ok

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:47 am

Post by Von Payne »

My Dragon read is getting tugged in multiple directions so I'm going to have to leave the jury out on him for now

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #40) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:49 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 369, Sunflower wrote: :sunny: BOOOOO TOMATO TOMATO TOMATO
:sunny: oh hi black!
Hi Jupes and good morning! This is like the only time I'll get to play today so I'm trying to take advantage of it

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:50 am

Post by Von Payne »

Dragon why did you ignore

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #42) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:05 am

Post by Von Payne »

quote=DragonEater70 post_id=14119299 time=1710082263 user_id=36973]
My read on Gimli is not (just) a meta read. Even if it was just a meta read and even if it was wrong, that doesn't make me scummy, because town can be wrong. As an example: Klick is scumreading me for terrible reasons right now and he's wrong but that doesn't mean he's not town
[/quote]

What does this first sentence have to do with what I'm saying? Your meta read was the only reason you provided at the time and I didn't agree with it so I called it out

I agree that townies can be wrong but we're in the business of determining if reads are real or not. You being wrong about someone's meta means there's a chance it's a fake read. Does it also mean you could just be a wrong townie? Of course. We play the game to figure these things out
In post 380, DragonEater70 wrote: Do you have a read on them?
Nope

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:06 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 377, DragonEater70 wrote: My read on Gimli is not (just) a meta read. Even if it was just a meta read and even if it was wrong, that doesn't make me scummy, because town can be wrong. As an example: Klick is scumreading me for terrible reasons right now and he's wrong but that doesn't mean he's not town
What does this first sentence have to do with what I'm saying? Your meta read was the only reason you provided at the time and I didn't agree with it so I called it out

I agree that townies can be wrong but we're in the business of determining if reads are real or not. You being wrong about someone's meta means there's a chance it's a fake read. Does it also mean you could just be a wrong townie? Of course. We play the game to figure these things out
In post 380, DragonEater70 wrote: Do you have a read on them?
Nope

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:08 am

Post by Von Payne »

We sent in Slide, Protest/glue, and Sheeple

Slide because Drew said he agrees with Klick that we should get it out of the way early, and the other two we just both liked

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:11 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 386, Hu Tao wrote: So are we supposed to pm votes or something? Is that what the mod is talking about?
Yep

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:12 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 391, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I have a horrible headache this evening, so you probably wont see much me today. but I will do my best to catch up tomorrow
oh naur!

hope you feel better <3

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Inb4 Dragons uses up all 100 posts

On that topic.

I said as much to Black(and mistakenly thought it was Prism who commented on it), but Silver Ravens(not sure if it was gif or Dunn specifically)......I know I agreed with you about Dragon spewing alignment as they post......but after I thought about what you said some more, you have minimal experience with them.......why would you assume this and make it a point to give them benefit of the doubt to let them live?

You should hurry up and respond before Dragon reawakens lol

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 565, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 564, Von Payne wrote: Inb4 Dragons uses up all 100 posts

On that topic.

I said as much to Black(and mistakenly thought it was Prism who commented on it), but Silver Ravens(not sure if it was gif or Dunn specifically)......I know I agreed with you about Dragon spewing alignment as they post......but after I thought about what you said some more, you have minimal experience with them.......why would you assume this and make it a point to give them benefit of the doubt to let them live?

You should hurry up and respond before Dragon reawakens lol

-Drew
Drew how am I supposed to tunnel you when there are only 100 posts? This is so sad. Everyone should post a reads list as their last post of "content" allowed and we can simple follow whoever has the highest level of suspicion.

I know Alisae has their town circle of people and I'm still trying to get other wolfreads that aren't exactly Gim.
I believe you can do it Maria, spam every post if you need to!

I am curious to know Ali's town circle as well, it doesn't even have to include us......but I feel like we are town we are really sympatico(re: the last game for example)

And yes, I will try to continue to bring you to my side as well Maria

And I know Black may not agree, but kinda like Gim's vote on Dan

Pre Edit: I said slide as well! Klick for town btw

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:05 pm

Post by Von Payne »

VOTE: Dragons

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #50) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:18 am

Post by Von Payne »

I don't have many reads yet. I'm hoping I can find the time soon to sink my teeth in more

Sunflower is probably the slot I feel the best about so far. reads really townie to me and in general I think both fire and Jupiter have both seemed pretty townie this game. Part of me is reluctant to townbin fire so early but I've been steadily punching that part of me in the face. I think they're just town

The Gimli/Dragon slots have been a focal point in my mind since they were the main ones that interacted with me over the weekend. I don't have a confident read on either player but if I had to take a guess for post-game cred I would say town!Dragon and scum!Gimli. Dragon is definitely within his town meta, we just need to figure out if he's faking it or not. To me it feels
mostly
natural. I think there are some moments that seem a bit over the top and even more theatrical than usual but I think there are explanations for why that is that don't involve his alignment. I don't like his Gimli read at all but what can you do

I'm leaning town on Hu Tao. I think she's capable of dumbtelling as scum but she does it fairly often as town and they generally come across as genuine feeling. That's the vibe I'm getting here

I remember feeling good about Silver Ravens but I couldn't tell you what gave me that feeling and I can't look rn. Will get back to this later

ActionDan/kyouko/Klick/Prism/Aureal/Catgirl/ydra all fall into a blurry category of people I have no meaningful thoughts on

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #51) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:19 am

Post by Von Payne »

VOTE: Gimli
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I agree that Aureal and Hu need to do more(heyo, Drew calling the kettle Black), I could get a read on them better the more they post......which is why I have a slight scum lean on Hu as she seems to be willfully not engaging much

I have strong town pings from Prism, and Kyo's re-entrance seems townie enough......at least I will buy that effort as townie for now lol

Black is doing her thing with Gimli, I don't really have much of a read on him......but I will trust Black do do her thing for now with him.......I still am distrusting of Dragon, but what else is new lol

Oh on that topic, Silver Raven, I was pushing you a bit on your Dragon read.......I buy it, especially if that was Dunn responding to me

Those are kinda my quick hits for now, please someone ask me some questions to help me smooth out some reads as well

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:04 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Thank you Gim's, meant to talk about Catgirl lol

I got a gut town read off them last night, but I am keeping it in the back of my mind the pocketing opportunity both Maria and Ali have with me.

I am probably being paranoid, but I wish I didn't say how sympatico Ali and I are when as town, feel they could(and maybe have?) pocket me......also cause I seem to default town read them.

Maria just can't act the same way as she did last game when she tunneled me into the ground as scum, and I just got a weird feeling when she even alluded to it last night(also gif, I am giving you the side eye as well lol)

I wish one of them was here now so we could dance some more

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 1:38 am

Post by Von Payne »

VOTE: ActionDan
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Gim's, is the 'whole lotta nothing' scummy from me? Or are you tunneled so much on Black that you will just ignore me all together? I am trying to navigate this day phase when I basically can only post now when on my laptop(I hate switching off of my main when phone posting since my phone hates to remember passwords to this damn site lol)......and when I do post at this time I don't get the engagement I am looking for, which I basically am begging for lol.....which is how I normally get myself into a game and form reads.

All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

I also want more out of Aureal, since she exposes herself as town the more she posts, but she seems to have made like no impression on me, I could go that direction as well.

I do agree with you on Klick as well, probably the first time in awhile I am town reading Klick this early......or even at all lol

And ftr, I do lean town on you Gim's.......there is this bit of 'town leader' vibe that you are putting out that I remember from a game a few moon's ago

So again, lonely late night Drew is here if you want to keep me company

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

VOTE: Hu
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:55 am

Post by Von Payne »

VOTE: Hu Tao
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:55 am

Post by Von Payne »

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:56 am

Post by Von Payne »

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:01 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I think Gimli is just scum. I'm not sure if Drew agrees but we'll talk about that between us

A lot of Gimli's "solving" has felt artificial and agenda driven. I don't think his progression from town!Sunflower to scum!Sunflower makes any sense. I think his unwaivering confidence in his towncore and the way that some of them got there (kyouko, ydra in particular) makes even less sense. I'm just getting the vibe that Gimli is doing very shallow stuff and fluffing it out in a way that makes it look like he's critically thinking about the solve. When you piece together some of these reads and progressions they just don't add up

This sequence in particular just feels completely fake to me
In post 681, Gimli wrote: okay, drew, I trust you. I think I was barking up the wrong tree with you two. I'm also thinking you're probably not scumming with catgirl, so my solve wasn't good anyway.
In post 756, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 719, Gimli wrote: yeah ok I can see it being catgirl/sunflower/????

aureal's last post while restricted was overflowing with genuine emotions and I don't think some of what she said there are possible if she is scum. particularly the part about wanting to play, needing time, not liking post restriction. I understand scum can feel these things, but not the way she wrote it. I felt it from here.

klick, DE, kyoko, ydra are def townies

I think I'll put silver/ad/aureal on a lower still p town tier

then there's von payne, who I think could be scum but I felt drew was a townie talking to me yesterday. and prism who I can see being scum.

and then catgirl and sunflower are POE'd down scum imo
I think you're setup to go after Von Payne in the event you claimed my flip which really does jsut make me think you're a wolf here
In post 760, Gimli wrote: I think its just catgirl/sunflower/von payne at this point

this is a really strong team and we're gonna have a very hard time beating them if I'm right

I want to speak mostly with my towncore (klick DE kyoko ydra), and I really won't waste much of my time talking to the people I'm positive are not playing this game in good townie faith (catgirl and sunflower). getting into a 1v1 with catgirl will be particularly bad, so I'm not replying.

klick where you at
This is the type of surface-level thinking you see from scum trying to legitimately solve like town. All it took was Catgirl accusing Gimli of posturing himself to fade me for him to disregard his previous feelings about my slot and throw us into his new solve. It feels more like fake scum thoughts than fluid townie ones

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 760, Gimli wrote: I think its just catgirl/sunflower/von payne at this point

this is a really strong team and we're gonna have a very hard time beating them if I'm right

I want to speak mostly with my towncore (klick DE kyoko ydra), and I really won't waste much of my time talking to the people I'm positive are not playing this game in good townie faith (catgirl and sunflower). getting into a 1v1 with catgirl will be particularly bad, so I'm not replying.

klick where you at
To quote the fallen homie Hu Tao 'BOOO!!!'......never had my potential scum game be described as strong, if anything I would drag down the scum Queen lol
In post 766, Aureal wrote:
In post 710, Gimli wrote: CW to hu tao is all townies I think

I think one of the scum has to be sunflower now
Hmm, looking at the wagon comp I feel like Catgirl is the most likely scum on Hu, I think it's likely all of us who got on after are town. I'm... not sure of Kyoko yet, it feels kinda bold for scum to so strongly push a town wagon but she'd make sense partnered with Dan and trying to push away from that, or Prism maybe. Von Payne is not quite there in the green block with us yet, I was getting a bit of weird vibes from Drew and his talk about wanting more interaction, like he was trying to hint maybe he didn't even realize there was a post restriction? Like I can almost believe he wouldn't, even in a hydra where his partner should definitely be talking about it with him, because I recently did hydra with him and he uh maybe didn't pay that much attention to me at times :shifty:

I dunno about the cw and their towniness, I really need more from 2 of them and need to look closer at Ravens.

Pedit: oh wow people are posting a lot, I'm so slow on phone x.x
I knew of the post restriction, but everytime I got around to posting, I was just talking into the ether......you know I enjoy dancing with someone(s) to really get me going in a game, I wasn't asking for a complete back and forth, but someone and anyone to be active when I am active.....and Gim's did respond eventually, so I appreciated that.

Also, you may not have been obvTown on page 4, but you are on page 28 Aureal lol

-Drew

Pre Edit: I kinda don't agree with you on Gim's Black, also to Maria or Ali.....I gave my thought on Aureal here
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I'm not gonna lie I haven't read any of Aureal's posts :lol:

They were big and I did a lot of skimming over the weekend. I've been too busy this week to look at certain people and posts more closely

I have time to check her ISO real quick though

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 774, Von Payne wrote: I'm not gonna lie I haven't read any of Aureal's posts :lol:

They were big and I did a lot of skimming over the weekend. I've been too busy this week to look at certain people and posts more closely

~B
Aureal hates it when I find out she is town lol

Stop ignoring me in our chat and I will explain :evil:

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 780, Gimli wrote: @black, catgirl is scum and is pocketing you

figure it out

also figure out who's the third in the catgirl/sunflower/???? team idk who it is
I have literally said that both Maria and Ali are both capable of trying(and potentially succeeding) in pocketing me.......and yes if they are they are focusing their efforts on me, not Black

For that reason I could be convinced they are scum, but that is also a shitty reason by itself to think they are scum

Maria might just still feel bad after last game lol

Also Gim's, don't act like I am lock towning you here.....Black is more than capable as a player(really hot take I know lol), so I definitely will not discount her read on you......and like I said, my read on you was from a game awhile ago so who knows if the meta is still viable.

I don't really see Sunflower as scum, but kinda need some time really focusing on them and picking through the fluff that Jupiter has been posting lol

tl:dr.......I am having trouble after Hu's flip and figuring out Aureal is town to have a solid scum read

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Aureal feels townie

is believable and in she mentions that she was skimming earlier and that's why she was confused. I think 296 could come from scum!Aureal as far as the thought processes go but I have a gut feeling that she's being truthful about skimming. I think scum!Aureal is more likely to read the setup in more detail

seems like a genuine thought about ydra and I'm townreading the honesty in the follow up in

feels townie to me but I may be biased because the top paragraph is pretty much exactly how I started the game. Not much time, minimal reads, focusing on the mech phase, can't help but look at the thread, all these are things I actually went through over the weekend

feels like a real thought and I understand where this read comes from. I like and too. These feel like actual solving thoughts

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:20 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Hi Drew :3

If you're talking in Discord I can't look atm so I'm sry boo
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:21 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 776, Von Payne wrote:
In post 774, Von Payne wrote: I'm not gonna lie I haven't read any of Aureal's posts :lol:

~B

-Drew
Ok I just saw this :lol:

Gimme a sec
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:23 pm

Post by Von Payne »

figure it out

also figure out who's the third in the catgirl/sunflower/???? team idk who it is
Sunflower is so townie it hurts

Can you explain in detail why you scumread them

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 787, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 782, Von Payne wrote:

figure it out

I have literally said that both Maria and Ali are both capable of trying(and potentially succeeding) in pocketing me.......and yes if they are they are focusing their efforts on me, not Black

For that reason I could be convinced they are scum, but that is also a shitty reason by itself to think they are scum

Maria might just still feel bad after last game lol

Also Gim's, don't act like I am lock towning you here.....Black is more than capable as a player(really hot take I know lol), so I definitely will not discount her read on you......and like I said, my read on you was from a game awhile ago so who knows if the meta is still viable.

I don't really see Sunflower as scum, but kinda need some time really focusing on them and picking through the fluff that Jupiter has been posting lol

tl:dr.......I am having trouble after Hu's flip and figuring out Aureal is town to have a solid scum read

-Drew
this idea of us pocketing you is a fantasy that you have. It's your idea. We're not trying to do anything with our posting
I just know that I can be pocketed by you two lol, and was endulging Gim's accusations

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:25 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 790, Gimli wrote: there aren't many people who COULD be scum
There is no way this is a real townie thought

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 796, Gimli wrote:
In post 792, Von Payne wrote:

~B
this is a real townie thought though
Also Gim's, are you trying to pocket me know?

Speaking to me directly, accusing Chipotle of pocketing us, asking me about who is scum, claiming to mindmeld with me

You a suss boy right now

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:36 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 798, Ydrasse wrote: time to white knight

i think that it's dangerous to play like gimli's playing right now as a wolf even if it's not particularly "good" town play because boxing yourself in can be a hard thing to get out of. it's a bit shallow at times and more vibes and confidence than maybe deserved but i struggle to see the wolf that does this. i will also hedge on THIS opinion and say i could be wrong but i don't feel like there's malice.
You are basically describing my aggressive scum approach lol, has worked out for me in the past

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:37 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 795, Gimli wrote: a lot of their posts are just pretty bad though, I feel. I expected a lot more depth from fireisred in particular.
What posts? And what kind of depth are you expecting from fire that you haven't gotten?
In post 795, Gimli wrote: why are you townreading them?
Tone and vibes mostly. I disagree with you about fire. I think his thoughts have seemed pretty natural and it feels like he's thinking about the game on a deeper-than-surface level. and in particular

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 802, Gimli wrote: if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win
Explain how you went from thinking catgirls and I don't make sense as scum to putting us in a solve together

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 806, Gimli wrote:
In post 804, Von Payne wrote:
In post 795, Gimli wrote: a lot of their posts are just pretty bad though, I feel. I expected a lot more depth from fireisred in particular.
What posts? And what kind of depth are you expecting from fire that you haven't gotten?
In post 795, Gimli wrote: why are you townreading them?
Tone and vibes mostly. I disagree with you about fire. I think his thoughts have seemed pretty natural and it feels like he's thinking about the game on a deeper-than-surface level. and in particular

~B
I think those have pretty bad things in them that could come from scum
Can you answer my top two questions and the one I just asked you

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 810, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 803, Von Payne wrote:
In post 798, Ydrasse wrote: time to white knight

i think that it's dangerous to play like gimli's playing right now as a wolf even if it's not particularly "good" town play because boxing yourself in can be a hard thing to get out of. it's a bit shallow at times and more vibes and confidence than maybe deserved but i struggle to see the wolf that does this. i will also hedge on THIS opinion and say i could be wrong but i don't feel like there's malice.
You are basically describing my aggressive scum approach lol, has worked out for me in the past

-Drew
if gimli feels comfortable being an aggressive wolf what are the other wolves doing atm
In a scumGims world his buddies would be staying away from him and/or hanging back in general

A two pronged approach that makes one person an island unto themselves, while the other wolves are more cool and calculated

Theoretically speaking of course

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 814, Aureal wrote:
In post 776, Von Payne wrote:

~B

-Drew
:igmeou:

It's funny because when I was going through all those town games looking at a bunch of wagons on me, I was reminded just how many of them had the name Doctor Drew on them...

Maybe someday I'll accept that you just like to have unjustifiable confidence in reading me, just like I try to accept that Dragon often does completely illogical things, but it is not this day :P
To create a diamond, you have to apply pressure :wink:

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 802, Gimli wrote:
In post 799, Von Payne wrote:

~B

Speaking to me directly, accusing Chipotle of pocketing us, asking me about who is scum, claiming to mindmeld with me

You a suss boy right now

-Drew
no im trying to solve in the little window of opportunity we have before I hit the sack and this gets closed

we spent one day talking about dreams

we spent a bullshit d1 not talking at all

if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win

and yes I have a large towncore. I doubt I'm wrong in anyone inside of it and I will add both you and aureal to it and you will like it. and that's not pocketing, I'm simply playing to town wincon.
Oh I missed this

I kinda get what Ydrasse is saying now, this seems like such scum bullshit that it can't come from scum

But, nah son.....this ain't it......just coming off as bullshit

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:52 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 829, Gimli wrote:
In post 823, Von Payne wrote:

~B

You a suss boy right now

-Drew
no im trying to solve in the little window of opportunity we have before I hit the sack and this gets closed

if my reads are changing rapidly is because I'm always reevaluating in real time giving new information, that's how we win

and yes I have a large towncore. I doubt I'm wrong in anyone inside of it and I will add both you and aureal to it and you will like it. and that's not pocketing, I'm simply playing to town wincon.
Oh I missed this

I kinda get what Ydrasse is saying now, this seems like such scum bullshit that it can't come from scum

-Drew
sorry but why would I even try to pocket you?

since you're calling my posts and reasoning bullshit, let me ask you: have you read my progression on aureal, have you read yours? did you noticed I called aureal town BEFORE you've done so? do you not think me realising aureal's alignment won't also affect how I'm reading everything else?

it's like you need this dumbed down so hard to even begin to understand easy things. I miss klick and DE, y'all just hard to work with. there.
I will answer in order:
Why are you speaking directly to me to appeal to me then?

No
No(my town read on Aureal is based of one very telling post)
Why does that matter?
Again, how does this matter?
In post 832, Gimli wrote:
In post 831, Sunflower wrote:
In post 829, Gimli wrote: it's like you need this dumbed down so hard to even begin to understand easy things. I miss klick and DE, y'all just hard to work with. there.
why so mean.
as mean as drew was to me calling my reasoning bullshit, twice
I am a vibe reader my man, I never said any of your reasoning is bullshit......I am just not buying what you are selling at the moment.

I am not worried about the specifics of what you have done, but why you have done them

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 844, Gimli wrote:
In post 837, Von Payne wrote:
In post 829, Gimli wrote:
In post 823, Von Payne wrote:

~B

You a suss boy right now

-Drew

Oh I missed this

-Drew
sorry but why would I even try to pocket you?

since you're calling my posts and reasoning bullshit, let me ask you: have you read my progression on aureal, have you read yours? did you noticed I called aureal town BEFORE you've done so? do you not think me realising aureal's alignment won't also affect how I'm reading everything else?

it's like you need this dumbed down so hard to even begin to understand easy things. I miss klick and DE, y'all just hard to work with. there.
I will answer in order:
Why are you speaking directly to me to appeal to me then?

No
No(my town read on Aureal is based of one very telling post)
Why does that matter?
Again, how does this matter?
In post 832, Gimli wrote:
In post 831, Sunflower wrote:
In post 829, Gimli wrote: it's like you need this dumbed down so hard to even begin to understand easy things. I miss klick and DE, y'all just hard to work with. there.
why so mean.
as mean as drew was to me calling my reasoning bullshit, twice
I am a vibe reader my man, I never said any of your reasoning is bullshit......I am just not buying what you are selling at the moment.

I am not worried about the specifics of what you have done, but why you have done them

-Drew
I'm not selling anything, I'm solving, and now I'm gone, goodnight
Gim's, this was like 0-60......what gives?

I was just saying I am not vibing with your posts as of late.......and ya, your progression has been all over the place on certain slots.

It isn't like you to get this upset for someone pushing back on you

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:15 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 856, DragonEater70 wrote: Kinda feeling Sunflower and Von Payne are scum by VCA.
Thank god we aren't in the last phase since all I have to say to this is....

lol

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:16 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 860, Prism wrote: For reference I haven't been able to use my laptop on this game in ~3 days, which is why no one has gotten an in-depth quote response. Every post I've made has been from the streets, the subway, or a bar.
Prism is a scum in the streets, but town in the sheets

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:40 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 922, Sunflower wrote: :sunny: also dope we get thread all to ourselves!!! hi black and drew
Hi :3

We neighborized you because we both townread you

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:55 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 856, DragonEater70 wrote: Kinda feeling Sunflower and Von Payne are scum by VCA.
In post 859, DragonEater70 wrote: Haven't put a lot of thought into it yet but that's what my gut says.
This is either lazy town or opportunistic scum. Either way I hate it

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:14 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 902, DragonEater70 wrote: Look the thing is right now Gimli's game is 100% identical to his town game. ONE HUNDRED percent, not ninety nine percent.
In both Gimli scum games I read/played, he was incredibly towny but there were clear differences in play to his towngame.
If you wanna convince me he's not town it's not gonna be through "your reasoning sucks" but through pointing out actually scummy things he did this game.
I'm curious in these "clear differences" when you wake up Dragon

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Von Payne »

I don't understand the scumreads on Sunflower at all

I haven't gotten a definitive read on Prism but I think I'm naturally townreading the bite in his tone

Gimli townreads 10 out of 12 players and I'm just having a hard time believing that perspective comes from town trying to solve the game. I want to look back at some Gimli town games to see if he's ever had this many townreads this early because something about it feels off

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:35 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 934, Sunflower wrote: wouldn't recommend reading prism on tone

I've never played with them before so I'll just take your word for it

I wonder if scum's actions will be influenced by what we say here

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:41 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 936, Sunflower wrote: sighhh i don't like knowing that everyone can read my posts but i can't see their responses

i am feeling stage fright

I kinda like it :lol:

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:31 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 812, Gimli wrote: also @black: isn't this exactly like gimli in the first death note? you know, the one you wanted to kill?

you have the exact meta to townlock me in this game
This was bothering me so I decided to look at both Death Note games again

It's weird because this Gimli feels more like DN2 scum!Gimli in actions, but he feels more like DN1 town!Gimli in behavior and thread control. He was super vocal and very much a town leader in DN1 which aligns with his behavior here. DN2 has all the Gimli actions we've seen here: early pocketing, constant talks about his town block, definitive reads. In DN1 Gimli was more reluctant to townread people and they didn't come early and often, and when he did townread them it still felt like he was trying to solve them. He didn't just dump a bunch of people into a town pile to disregard. In general it just feels like Gimli was more inquisitive in DN1 and his questions all had the purpose of solving someone or the game. In this game and in DN2 it feels like his questions lack depth and purpose or something

I admitted to Drew last night that I may be confbiased here so if anyone would like to look over the DN games and share what they think that might be a good idea

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:43 am

Post by Von Payne »

Sunflower
Aureal

Silver Ravens
DragonEater70

Prism
Catgirl Chipotle
Klick
kyouko

ActionDan
ydra
Gimli

Alianna

This is about where I'm at rn

Tomorrow during my little window of freedom after work I want to spend my time looking over my nulls and maybe trying to get a lean one way or another

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:46 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 928, Sunflower wrote: i still want to read some more but quick summary of things that i feel are different so far:

- the general focus of his posting. this is the main reason i suspected him. in town games he's very solving-directed, you can see him evaluating new information and trying to sort people with it. he's a lot more on the back foot, taking things in. in the scum games ive looked at he did do more positional-focused play than as town but here i would say is the most ive ever seen him do as either alignment (although i do remember feeling he did a ton of it in hollow knight as scum). i think even his scum games he was usually trying to pretend to solve more. here it's super political, building allies, establishing his own position in the game, all of those take priority over genuine attempts to sort people

- the speed at which he comes to a read on everyone. in town games he is just a lot less sure of himself, not in terms of individual reads where he definitely will locktown people early, but in terms of overall. i expect there's probably a ramge of this bc i think i remember him having a overconfident towngame before, but i haven't seen it yet. here he somehow just... got a read on everyone? i don't think this is impossible for town!gimli but in this game it doesn't feel supported by his posting at all

- the lack of being driven by his own scumreads. in town games, he will sometimes aim to poe and often focuses on townreads, but generally there will still be a couple of scumreads that develop fairly naturally and that motivate a decent amount of his posting. i don't think that really exists here at all. his scumreads have been fairly fluid, shifting in a responsive way to whatever helps in the current gamestate (notable example of this is how he initially tried townreading out slot for our read on him when everyone had us as locktown but then shifted us to a scumread when we didn't back off and when other people started suspecting us). the one exception to this really has been the catgirls scumread, but that is such a weak read and doesn't even feel like he cares to develop it. it looks like he just decided he needed a scumread and that it would be catgirls. there's little to no organic reasoning behind it

- the amount of time he spends buttering up townreads and boxing other people out away from them. this is kinda related to the first point. in town games he will townlock people early but his focus mostly then pivots to the rest of the game. here his primary focus has remained with maintaining his townblock and, like, pushing away anyone who gets too close. i think that especially if most or all of von payne, klick, dragon, and aureal are town, then gimli came in knowing that he had an opportunity to grab the reins of this social group and take control of a huge portion of the game. i think that the level to which he was excited to do this leaks through into his posting. i think his approach to that group would look a lot different if he were town here

i think that gimli probably does think that he is imitating his town meta here but i don't think he actually has a very good understanding of the underlying factors that go into what makes his towngame the way that it is. i am surprised that anyone who actually has an understanding of gimli meta would be townreading him for matching town meta here

and to be clear, again, i think there is a range of gimli town styles, some where he's more confident and that makes the play look different. but i don't think this looks like his average towngame, you certainly cannot call him town off meta, and the differences in play here are like exactly things that would be more suited to accomplish scum goals than town goals

so even if you throw out meta completely, his play is oriented more towards being scum-motivated. i just also happen to think that he does also play this way more as scum than he does as town

I somehow missed this but I think you're absolutely spot on

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 949, Sunflower wrote: :fire: whys silver ravens so high
Silver and Dragon are both "high" due to a lack of townreads but I'm in no way confident about them. Silver in particular I'm just getting a good vibe from their posts. I like their pointed questions and I get the feeling they are trying to solve. I think part of this read may be influenced by us agreeing on Gimli though

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:52 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 951, Sunflower wrote: wrong emoji :Skull:
:sunny: i'm honestly not much of a setup maniac in fact i am very dumb when it comes to mechanics (see: me in open 894) i think public in-thread neighborhood is a weird thing to give scum so tbh you're probably town here?
I don't really think we can be cleared from our role but I'll accept a townread when I can get one :lol:

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 954, Sunflower wrote: :sunny: am i the only person here who thinks gimli is semi-towny lmfao :skull::skull::skull:
I'm curious why you townread him

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:56 am

Post by Von Payne »

Drew and I are never on discord at the same time :lol:
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 967, Sunflower wrote: im not very good at trusting myself tho

This speaks to my soul

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:42 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 964, Von Payne wrote: Drew and I are never on discord at the same time :lol:
I think she immediately regretted offering to hydra with me lol

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:52 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 966, Sunflower wrote: i feel like it always happens to me where i have this kind of vibe read on someone who i have a decent feel for and is posting relatively low content but i just trust that they're doing it in a town way. and then gradually over time it gets harder and harder to hold on to that townread as the game progresses and it starts to feel weaker relative to the rest of the content in the game

i remember it happening with cephrir in scarfolk. and with tris in coalition. they were both town and i ended up doubting that. i can kind of feel it happening here with ydra

but i think that's kind of a fundamentally flawed approach to the game. letting posts of incremental towniness stack up over time in your mind and eventually outweigh other reads is how you let scum who are good at posting a lot of towny posts win the game. they want you to feel like they deserve to be townread bc look at how much they've done compared to these other people. but that isn't really how it works. someone who was town once is still town later

Personally I am big 'first vibes' sort of person. Like you are saying, any decent player can manipulate their posts and come off as towny while being scum, but many times there is something early that you catch about someone that you shouldn't ever forget.

Though on the flipside, I sometimes end up tunneling someone over it, so on the times it actually is a town player I start looking real bad haha(Maria and Gif, I know you are reading this......I am no better than you haha).

Lately I have been more focused on looking for town vibes instead of jumping on scum vibes(Re: go back and look how I found Aureal as town).

Going back to Gim's though, I said to Black in our chat......I am still baffled by his last post of the day phase, like I don't think I was insulting in any personal way, just am starting to not believe he is pure.......I haven't seen him react that way to pressure ever, reeked of ate imo

But anywho, spam away here Jupiter, this is what this hood is for haha

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:59 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Also I think you mentioned it, but I kinda enjoy that we can post all we want and everyone is forced to watch but can't respond.

Ya I see you......yes you, rolling your eyes and cursing my name......what are you gonna do about it? Nothing, that's what.....sit quietly and patiently.......but maybe you are scum and can post in your PT about killing us out of spite.......would that make you feel better? Yes, maybe.....I dunno, is it the proper play? Well keep paying attention and maybe you will figure that out, because right now this is the Von Payne show featuring our very special guests Sunflower.......smash that like button and hit the bell for notifications, but you will want to stay tuned

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I
T
'
S
T
H
E
V
O
N
P
A
Y
N
E
S
H
O
W
B
A
B
Y
Y
Y

~
B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Scum would be trolling if they hit us. We don't really do anything except turn the thread into a party at night

Unless maybe our reads are good :shifty:

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:35 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 973, Von Payne wrote: Scum would be trolling if they hit us. We don't really do anything except turn the thread into a party at night

~B
Oh shit, hold on......

This is like an all night warehouse rave!!!

Pass the glow sticks

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:37 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Thank you for being our first guests and for taking your shoes off before you came in :]

I kinda want to recruit Aureal tomorrow. Not only is she probably town but I think she'll keep the vibes mellow ya know

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 976, Von Payne wrote:
In post 973, Von Payne wrote: Scum would be trolling if they hit us. We don't really do anything except turn the thread into a party at night

~B
Oh shit, hold on......

This is like an all night warehouse rave!!!

Pass the glow sticks

-Drew
*takes a shot of whiskey*

Von Payne is a Black whiskey, fun fact everyone

~B
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 975, Sunflower wrote: :sunny: pagetop!!
In post 977, Sunflower wrote: jk that was me

:dead:
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 980, Von Payne wrote:
In post 975, Sunflower wrote: :sunny: pagetop!!
In post 977, Sunflower wrote: jk that was me

Who invited these jokers

-Drew
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Ooooo I'm gonna start signing my posts with that. I'm playing mono black over here

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Drew get an emoji to sign with like the cool kids

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 978, Von Payne wrote: Thank you for being our first guests and for taking your shoes off before you came in :]

I kinda want to recruit Aureal tomorrow. Not only is she probably town but I think she'll keep the vibes mellow ya know

~B
Oh crap what if I killed Aureal by saying this

Quick somebody scumread Aureal

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 985, Sunflower wrote: i was literally telling jupiter the other day that i hoped we would start a trend of emoji hydra signing

i think it's aesthetic and also more clear at a glance

It's the best imo. I tried colors once and it was meh. This is the way

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #111) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I also think you two picked like the perfect combo and the theme with the name is just *chefs kiss*

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:50 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 984, Von Payne wrote: Drew get an emoji to sign with like the cool kids

I have been signing my hydra posts like this long before you were around

:twisted:
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #113) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:51 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Beautiful

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #114) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by Von Payne »

ISO divers may get confused but idc. This is the Von Payne Show

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #115) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 991, Von Payne wrote: ISO divers may get confused but idc. This is the Von Payne Show

Black, to the hydra PT post haste!!

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #116) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 993, Sunflower wrote:
In post 988, Von Payne wrote: I also think you two picked like the perfect combo and the theme with the name is just *chefs kiss*

thank you i like it a lot as well :>

Sorry for the interruption.

You know how super serious the hydra business can be

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:20 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1000, Sunflower wrote: :sunny: nya :3
Congrats on the pagetop......this is the sort thing we offer at night :wink:

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:35 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 996, Sunflower wrote:
In post 978, Von Payne wrote: Thank you for being our first guests and for taking your shoes off before you came in :]

~B
woah it changes every night???
We add a new member every night

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:22 am

Post by Von Payne »

Welp I thought I would have time to play today but that time was swallowed up quickly. I'll try to check in over the weekend. Drew has promised to keep our guests entertained while I'm away

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:32 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1031, Sunflower wrote: :sunny: not the way the site crashed while i was trying to log in
THEY ARE TRYING TO SHUT THE VON PAYNE SHOW DOWN!!!!

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:35 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1030, Sunflower wrote:
In post 946, Von Payne wrote:
In post 812, Gimli wrote: also @black: isn't this exactly like gimli in the first death note? you know, the one you wanted to kill?

you have the exact meta to townlock me in this game
This was bothering me so I decided to look at both Death Note games again

It's weird because this Gimli feels more like DN2 scum!Gimli in actions, but he feels more like DN1 town!Gimli in behavior and thread control. He was super vocal and very much a town leader in DN1 which aligns with his behavior here. DN2 has all the Gimli actions we've seen here: early pocketing, constant talks about his town block, definitive reads. In DN1 Gimli was more reluctant to townread people and they didn't come early and often, and when he did townread them it still felt like he was trying to solve them. He didn't just dump a bunch of people into a town pile to disregard. In general it just feels like Gimli was more inquisitive in DN1 and his questions all had the purpose of solving someone or the game. In this game and in DN2 it feels like his questions lack depth and purpose or something

I admitted to Drew last night that I may be confbiased here so if anyone would like to look over the DN games and share what they think that might be a good idea

~B
ok i read the first page of his iso in DN1 and i generally agree with your thoughts on it

this was more or less the game that i expected to exist but hadn't found yet -- the more confident end of the town!gimli range, and him playing more as a leader

but i still think there's differences to here and some of them are what you pointed out

this post comes close to clearing a bunch of people early and solving based on that, but the tone is fairly different and less brash, and also he's only clearing them off being kira, not off being scum entirely. these aren't really townreads and that's evidenced by this later

this post does have a similar feel to the way he throws in little "don't worry i townread you" type comments here. but this is pretty much the only example of that, it's a lot more consistently present here

his posts overall are just so much more solving centric though, questioning people, evaluating, digging into things

his read flips also tend to come with more hesitancy, like here, where it feels like he's struggling to overcome the bias of his previous frame of mind. in this game there's very little of that, he just flips like a light switch when he wants to change position and suddenly his read is different

also worth mentioning his confident push on kawaiikame, since i think that level of confidence is probably what he'd be trying to imitate here as scum, but i don't really think it's that relevant since it hasn't manifested in that kind of confident push of a scumread here. his tunnel on catgirls is pretty limp by comparison. instead his confidence here feels mostly for show. in DN1 he also went through really noticeable waves where his confidence would rise and then decrease

idk i don't think meta is infallible or even should be the primary basis for a case or anything but i think it's also important to investigate whether the notion that "gimli is playing exactly like his town self and not like his scum self" should be given any weight, and i haven't really seen much evidence to indicate that it's true, even in the game that comes the closest to being similar to this one

and again i just think the actions that he's taken in this game are playing more to a scum win condition than a town one

It was some dusty meta that was making me town lean him initially even after Black had some issues with him, but his actions towards the end of D1 here(especially his late day interactions with me) really have me scratching my head.

His reaction to me basically saying I don't believe him seemed over the top

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:23 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1034, Sunflower wrote: :sunny: gamesolving in this thread feels like shittalking people to their face and not letting them respond
That is what I love about it haha

Also, you can't say we aren't being open here, The Von Payne Show is all about moving the game forward

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #123) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1036, morph the cat wrote:
The deadline for Night actions is in (expired on 2024-03-17 09:00:00)
Uh oh, it seems as if The Von Payne show is nearing its Season 1 finale, what sort of cliffhanger do we have in store for you?

Stay tuned to find out

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #124) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1038, Sunflower wrote: that sounds ominous

Any last words Sunflower?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1039, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1038, Sunflower wrote: that sounds ominous

Any last words Sunflower?

Ah damn, I forgot I promised Black I would play nice with you two while she was off getting whiskey drunk this weekend

You have her to thank, show your appreciation to her please when she stumbles back here lol

But, any last words before everyone wakes up?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:45 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1041, Sunflower wrote: everyone besides us???

I said I would play nice!

I of course want you here for the season 2 premier of The Von Payne Show

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #127) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:52 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1051, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew your role is broken btw
How so?
In post 1054, Ydrasse wrote: i feel like we were forced to watch extended scum theatre for like a week
The only thing that would make this role better if we were actually scum and could open wolf like that all night.
In post 1060, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: It’s actually criminal what drew got left alive with the role he has
Actually crazy
Don't be jealous of the role lol......or if this is Maria, then this is your penance for last game muah

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #128) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:03 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1128, Aureal wrote:
In post 1047, Gimli wrote: I'm amazed how many hours fireisred managed to metadive me and still get the wrong conclusion

spending three real life days being tunneled without answering was so annoying
Yeah, I was reading that thinking that fire's effort was towny but so very wrong. I wish people would just listen to me when I point out townslips and not keep arguing about them. :?
When did Gimli townslip?

Also, I still will stand by that Aureal town told on herself and would prefer not to vote her

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #129) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:17 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1197, Gimli wrote:
In post 1185, Aureal wrote:
In post 1181, Gimli wrote: everybody knew who the detective was, aureal. DE didn't misplay anywhere near as badly as you're suggesting here and it feels like you're just throwing a narrative to try escaping the implications of his death
You mean
after
Dan told them not to wagon him? Four townies voted the detective in quick succession there, and Klick even made it clear the next day that he still hadn't figured out who the detective was in spite of all that.

You can say it's a narrative all you like, I don't blame you for it. I'm just frustrated with Dragon here and I can't even really talk to
him
about it now. :igmeou: You're just gonna have to see my flip to accept my reasoning on what happened, I expect, which is disappointing but I'll try to do what I can in the meanwhile.
you're giving me pause rn

if you're town it would be absolutely horrible to flip you

I'll keep an open mind

also @AD: consider yourself a double voter. I'll sheep you for the rest of game. you wanna flip sunflower, lets flip sunflower. clearly you have the better grasp of this thing.
I think part of the reason I usually can find Aureal when she is town is that we kinda react in similar ways when being accused of being scum that you can't really fake.

Like I get the heat on her Re: The hiding Dragon, but I can't shake that this is still townAureal.

Also Gimli, most of the overnight hood was just me shit posting and having fun lol, but it was inevitable that you would come up since Black is still really not sure what to make of you(and frankly me to an extent as well, since I still don't understand your last post you made in D1 where you stormed off, through me for a loop just because I started to not believe you)

But I wouldn't say that all four of us were scum reading you, as you put it

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #130) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:44 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1220, Gimli wrote: I think jupiter is really towny tbh (and yes I'm still sheeping dan push comes to shove)

@drew: it was late, I was trying to use twilight to talk things through and generate reads while you were saying I was reeking of bullshit or whatever, while you yourself was cosplaying as a potato the entire d1. I didn't *storm off*, I simply went to bed cause it was late. I was a little appalled that you thought that looked like an appeal to emotion. and that this is still something that's crossing your mind or affecting your read on me. I don't know if I can parse out bad play from scum with the two of you (you and black), but from black I expect a lot more.
I am always almost always a potato D1, and I mainly disagreed with Black about her read on you. It just felt weird that when I got to a point that I was starting to not 'buying what you are selling' and yes called some of what you said as bullshit, that you got so upset about it.....so ya, seemed like a bit of ate and brought that up since i wanted my thoughts out in the open in regards to you.....glad you brought it up because I was hoping for more discussion on all that.

And did you expect, as you would call it, better play from Black on D1? Did you not expect her feelings in regards to you? Did you expect more from her during the night?

Like that is a bit weird thing to ask, and something that can't be judged quantitatively. Still just seems you are not happy she was pushing you.

I am aware of how she feels now, but hoping she is back shortly to address this, but what exactly did you want from her?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:12 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1250, Gimli wrote:
In post 681, Gimli wrote:
In post 664, Von Payne wrote: Gim's, is the 'whole lotta nothing' scummy from me? Or are you tunneled so much on Black that you will just ignore me all together? I am trying to navigate this day phase when I basically can only post now when on my laptop(I hate switching off of my main when phone posting since my phone hates to remember passwords to this damn site lol)......and when I do post at this time I don't get the engagement I am looking for, which I basically am begging for lol.....which is how I normally get myself into a game and form reads.

All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

I also want more out of Aureal, since she exposes herself as town the more she posts, but she seems to have made like no impression on me, I could go that direction as well.

I do agree with you on Klick as well, probably the first time in awhile I am town reading Klick this early......or even at all lol

And ftr, I do lean town on you Gim's.......there is this bit of 'town leader' vibe that you are putting out that I remember from a game a few moon's ago

-Drew
okay, drew, I trust you. I think I was barking up the wrong tree with you two. I'm also thinking you're probably not scumming with catgirl, so my solve wasn't good anyway.

but also I want to push through the aureal flip now because I'm much more confident that aureal is scum in relation with hu tao. klick and DE are two townies who I think can read aureal very well, and we've all seen no reason to townread her yet - a player who is a locktownread on page 3 in most games - so that's where the flip goes. hu tao, in comparison, is someone that everyone that knows her is saying this is totally a possible route for town!hu tao to make. so we're not going there.

are you two with me? do you wish the join a wagon that has me, klick AND dragoneater?

also @kyoko: come to aureal with me and lets flip her today. we solve hu tao later. you trust me in this game, yes?

--------------------

as per who the third scum is, I'm starting to like the scumcase against sunflower. on re-read I see a whole lot of bad posting from both heads and it could be scum, but we'll deal with them later.

aureal > catgirl > sunflower would be my solve rn
this is me trying to convince a bunch of people to move from hu tao onto aureal

according to alisae thats me being 'obviously svs' with aureal

a fake read from scum

aureal is doing a good job of maybe convincing me she aint scum but alisae is doing an even better job at spewing her
Ok, throwing away your eod1 post, this is what makes me think you are townier than Black thinks.

I still lean more town on Aureal than you(at least if I am understanding your words here), but I could see a Chipotle scum world........and I still think one if not both of their heads are pocketing me, I know they won't admit it(and I am trying not to make it a part of my read on them, but I can't shake that feeling.

I feel like D1 me(and maybe Black?) would have considered moving if it wasn't onto Aureal

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:27 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1235, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1093, Von Payne wrote: How so?
You can use it aggressively on suspects.
You can use it on townie people to immortalize them.
Keeping you alive is just straight up dangerous.

The only way I think your role is a wolf role is either you place like some kind of special debuff on hood targets that they don't know or its sole purpose is to make you look townie.
I think your play in general is enough to make you town so the role basically makes you a threat.
Oh I do agree here, I didn't say as much to Black, but I was thinking about someone who I have little to no experience to put them under the miscroscope, maybe someone like........
In post 1243, Ydrasse wrote: you have the luxury of the entire thread being forced to read about and consider the things you're saying and doing, i am aware it twas the weekend for a lot of it but i think there were better ways to use it

that being said never neighborhood me
......ok nvm then

But I also agree here, Black was basically LA for part of the night, and weekends tend not to be great for me as well, so there was a timing issue here. I DO feel like myself and Black got caught up a bit too much in the shit posting......but I tell ya, was a damn fun time to explore a role like this and just let your hair down and enjoy yourself, and making our guests feel very comfortable to say what really is on their mind :wink:

But it was just N1, and only having one flip........So I feel like the Gimli talk at the very least got some discussion going here in D2, and definitely for Black and myself.

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #133) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:28 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1258, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew you're here, good. Sit down we haven't got to speak much. :)
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #134) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:39 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1261, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1260, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1258, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew you're here, good. Sit down we haven't got to speak much. :)
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

Talk to me on what's the most pressing to you right now. Let me stop being a passenger princess in this hydra for a sec.
Well, if I will be able to resolve Gimli without flipping him

Why are you acting so favorable towards me

Am I blinded by previous times that I correctly read Aureal as town

Also hoping Black is around so we can discuss the dreams this Moonphase

And who exactly should we choose for The Von Payne Show season 2.......but your Prism idea is intriguing

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1265, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1262, Von Payne wrote:
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

Talk to me on what's the most pressing to you right now. Let me stop being a passenger princess in this hydra for a sec.

And who exactly should we choose for The Von Payne Show season 2.......but your Prism idea is intriguing

1) Right now we don't plan on flipping them, we have a soft guilty and I think everyone knows that's where the day is gonna go.

2) Because your paranoia over wondering if my attempt to pocket you is town or scum makes me grin every time.

3) Yes. They're going over so sorry.

4) As much as I want to be apart of the show so I can yell and confuse you all the time I am also in favor of Prism.
Well at least you admit you are trying to pocket me haha

And I won't be so arrogant to act like an Aureal whisperer, if that is where the tide is blowing......and I trust the people enough that are pushing her, I won't die on that hill

Lol, I also thought it would be funny to just hood all the hydras.....so basically more people posting at night then during the day

Also, I wasn't suggesting Gimli should be the flip, just there will always be paranoia even up to the end.

But....soft guilty you say?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:49 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1271, Von Payne wrote:
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

1) Right now we don't plan on flipping them, we have a soft guilty and I think everyone knows that's where the day is gonna go.

2) Because your paranoia over wondering if my attempt to pocket you is town or scum makes me grin every time.

4) As much as I want to be apart of the show so I can yell and confuse you all the time I am also in favor of Prism.

And I won't be so arrogant to act like an Aureal whisperer, if that is where the tide is blowing......and I trust the people enough that are pushing her, I won't die on that hill

Lol, I also thought it would be funny to just hood all the hydras.....so basically more people posting at night then during the day

Also, I wasn't suggesting Gimli should be the flip, just there will always be paranoia even up to the end.

*And IF I trust the people pushing Aureal

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1277, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1271, Von Payne wrote:
*waves in Forrest Gump*

Howdy

1) I am! And given how you're talking about our slot and to me I'm glad to see it's working. <3

2) It would be, although personally I already know how Alisae feels on the game and I think the entire thread does too it's mostly me that's a "ooOOooo" card. If you want to target us by all means but meh.

3) I think given how Gimli has played this game in a...I'll say odd manner to be polite, the paranoia is justified, I think their reads should be taken with a grain of salt considering it takes five seconds to see how little ground it stands on.

4) Dragon softed they hid behind Aureal and they're dead so uh, the world we live in is either: A) Dragon died hiding to Aureal scum B) Dragon hid behind Klick and died with Klick C) We're wrong on the soft.
1. I hate you maria.....lol

2. Oh don't worry, we have been focus grouping and there are big changes in store for The Von Payne Show season 2 that most of the players here should enjoy and appreciate.......we are always listening to our fans

3. I think my paranoia is that I have seen him be so so obv town, which I don't see here......but it is also in a small sample size(one game I believe)

4. Oh ya I get the Dragon thing, i thought you had a soft guilty lol

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1294, Prism wrote: I'm not in opposition to it but I still don't understand why I am the top candidate for the neighborhood. That is something I envision Alisae and Maria wanting for themselves, not for me.
Why don't you think you are a top candidate?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1301, Gimli wrote: thats some pagetop
hi5

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (isolation #140) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1232, Ydrasse wrote: i am as ever too tired to do this Immediately in the moment but everytime i read a sunflower post i feel like i am confused by the route that they're going or like the conclusions they're making about stuff it doesn't feel natural. maybe in my head i have already flipped the slot as wolf and therefore am not giving them enough space to like be towny to my brain but i feel like the things that they care about and talk about really are not... good? productive?

like idk the klick comments just now seem off to me. i think maybe i am unhappy because there was a lot of meta talk and a lot of just random talk too when there could have been a lot more actually going on in the night neighborhood but it was kind of squandered. i think me feeling like it was wolf theatre probably stems from it not doing a lot for me even though i don't really have a basis of what would be "enough" atm.
In post 1238, Ydrasse wrote: it's not an actual hood everyone can see and reply to it after a delay and i think there should have been more productivity, maybe less meta etc. personal choices.
In post 1243, Ydrasse wrote: you have the luxury of the entire thread being forced to read about and consider the things you're saying and doing, i am aware it twas the weekend for a lot of it but i think there were better ways to use it

I find this pretty funny coming from a player that barely does anything during the Day phase

Don't worry, you won't be recruited. You don't pass the vibe check

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #141) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1349, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1232, Ydrasse wrote: i am as ever too tired to do this Immediately in the moment but everytime i read a sunflower post i feel like i am confused by the route that they're going or like the conclusions they're making about stuff it doesn't feel natural. maybe in my head i have already flipped the slot as wolf and therefore am not giving them enough space to like be towny to my brain but i feel like the things that they care about and talk about really are not... good? productive?

like idk the klick comments just now seem off to me. i think maybe i am unhappy because there was a lot of meta talk and a lot of just random talk too when there could have been a lot more actually going on in the night neighborhood but it was kind of squandered. i think me feeling like it was wolf theatre probably stems from it not doing a lot for me even though i don't really have a basis of what would be "enough" atm.
In post 1238, Ydrasse wrote: it's not an actual hood everyone can see and reply to it after a delay and i think there should have been more productivity, maybe less meta etc. personal choices.

I find this pretty funny coming from a player that barely does anything during the Day phase

Don't worry, you won't be recruited. You don't pass the vibe check

Who would have thought I would be the good cop in this hydra :lol:

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #142) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:52 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1239, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1232, Ydrasse wrote: productive?
:sunny: augh *takes damage*
tbf it doesn't always have to be this constant fucking grind like i dont like the insinuation that lack of productivity is inherently a bad thing in mafia games when we have Such Long Days
Yes thank you

Could the role be more useful in the hands of someone that has more free time and is more willing to no-life the game? Absolutely. But you got me and Drew during a weekend. Deal with it

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #143) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:53 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1350, Ydrasse wrote: seemingly i do not need to do a lot this game to reach the correct conclusions
What correct conclusions have you made?

: dead:
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1358 (isolation #144) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Von Payne »

OOF

actually dead

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #145) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1357, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1354, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1350, Ydrasse wrote: seemingly i do not need to do a lot this game to reach the correct conclusions
What correct conclusions have you made?

: dead:
well for one i'm not on a town flip here smh
That means nothing to me. What about for two?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1360 (isolation #146) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1355, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I for one am happy you and Drew got it
I'm already pocketed you can stop now

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #147) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by Von Payne »

VOTE: Ydrasse

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #148) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Let's hear more about these correct conclusions you've reached

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #149) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:11 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Softing a wagon-breaking role after one vote is definitely a choice

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:11 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1374, Sunflower wrote: why are we choosing to eliminate someone who is dubiously scummy over someone who is basically confirmed. wtmoo.
Wait what

I just got here how is Aureal confscum?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:12 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1376, Ydrasse wrote: i already softed earlier in this game so it was definitely prior to this
Did you make it blatantly obvious like you are doing now?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #152) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:30 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1467, Gimli wrote: von payne voting ydrasse reeks of desperation and they forming a wagon on her feels like we just got this
You're wrong. I didn't even know about the Dragon/Aureal thing when I was pushing her

I'm down to fade Aureal. I think we wait for a claim and Drew and I also need to figure out who we're neighborizing
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #153) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:16 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1500, Gimli wrote: also if von payne is a townie they need to wake up and start solving and paying attention to the game. not knowing the implications we have on aureal means black just isn't even reading the game at all
Politely, fuck off. I've got a lot on my plate and my hydra games typically take a backseat when that happens. I'm doing the best I can

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #154) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:36 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1519, Gimli wrote:
In post 1513, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1500, Gimli wrote: also if von payne is a townie they need to wake up and start solving and paying attention to the game. not knowing the implications we have on aureal means black just isn't even reading the game at all
Politely, fuck off. I've got a lot on my plate and my hydra games typically take a backseat when that happens. I'm doing the best I can

hey did you know I also got a lot on my plate? did you know I'm also doing the best I can? did you know after this week I probably can't play mafia until december?

we all got shit to do, I work, often endless shifts, and am a postgraduate student on top of it so I can make ends meet. you're two players and you're not getting the most basic conversation we had throughout the entire last gamephase. and you're having this broken influence in the game because of your role.
I am fucking fuming at this response
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #155) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Von Payne »

Fuck you Gimli
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #156) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Von Payne »

Like legit, you are such a shitty person
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #157) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:45 am

Post by Von Payne »

Drew will mainly be playing this account from here on out. I may check in from time to time, we'll see

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #158) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:45 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1526, Prism wrote:
In post 1524, Von Payne wrote: Drew will mainly be playing this account from here on out. I may check in from time to time, we'll see

Sorry Black, but do you mind giving a quick summary of where you're at reads wise? I decided before I checked the thread that I needed to engage with your slot, and I think it'd be a helpful guidepost before I work back over.
In post 1527, Prism wrote: I'm not disinterested in Drew, but Drew's style is further out from my comfort zone.
Well I am afraid you are stuck with me.

Still at work, but wanted to pop in to say that I can relay her thoughts, or at least what we have verbalized to each other.....and I believe we are on the same page with most slots(Gimli probably being the clear exception heh), but if you are around a bit later I can post where my head is at, at the very least

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1526, Prism wrote:
In post 1524, Von Payne wrote: Drew will mainly be playing this account from here on out. I may check in from time to time, we'll see

Sorry Black, but do you mind giving a quick summary of where you're at reads wise? I decided before I checked the thread that I needed to engage with your slot, and I think it'd be a helpful guidepost before I work back over.
Yeah I can try to sort my thoughts when I get off work

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #160) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:04 am

Post by Von Payne »

I want to apologize to the mod and to the other players for my outburst. I've been good about avoiding these lately but I slipped up. I'm sorry. I'll do a better job of containing it in the future

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (isolation #161) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:13 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 948, Von Payne wrote:
Sunflower
Aureal

Silver Ravens
DragonEater70

Prism
Catgirl Chipotle
Klick
kyouko

ActionDan
ydra
Gimli

Alianna

This is about where I'm at rn

Tomorrow during my little window of freedom after work I want to spend my time looking over my nulls and maybe trying to get a lean one way or another

~B
My reads haven't changed much since then but that's mainly because I haven't read a lot of the last 20 pages. My opinion on the game isn't very useful. And yeah, I know I should probably read and do more but this is the game that I've decided has to go on the back burner for now

Aureal goes down to the very bottom

I briefly looked over kyouko's posts before writing this because I didn't like the way she asked for updated reads with reasons. Some of her solving feels forced like she's posturing towards something. in particular and something feels slimy about how she is trying to link us with Aureal before Aureal even flips. She can probably go into my orange section

I have mixed feelings about my interaction with ydra earlier so I'm not sure where I stand there

I can't decide if Ali is trying to pocket me or not. It seems believable that she could just brush me off as town. I think she's good at reading me. I'm scared to lean town here :lol:

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #162) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:17 am

Post by Von Payne »

VOTE: Aureal

e-2

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #163) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:28 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1556, Prism wrote:
In post 1554, Von Payne wrote: in particular and something feels slimy about how [Kirigiri] is trying to link us with Aureal before Aureal even flips. She can probably go into my orange section
This post links 4 players to Aureal. None of them are you, because Kirigiri didn't notice Aureal mention you. To your credit, you did.
Those were two separate thoughts. Kirigiri has been linking my slot to Aureal in several of her recent posts

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #164) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:32 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1514, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I want you to reread the context around it and let me know what you think about how they got there to hu read or what you think about what they were doing about aureal in night pt they had before the hider soft guilty was revealed
In post 1538, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: von's defense of aureal and what he was during during night to set his role up for hm was scummy. to say that gimli is not doing any evaluations to have those reads is unfair. I wish he wouldnt get so anxious about game to replace out like that and I'm super sad about this, but I feel fairly decent that he was town here and probably had good reads, cause my current reads overlap completely with his last ones.
Your honor, I present to you Kyo setting up the associative my lovely hydra partner brought up

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #165) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:47 am

Post by Von Payne »

Yeah I could have formatted that better

Prism what is your read on Kirigiri

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I'm not sure if you're suggesting that feels partnered or anti-partnered. I'm leaning towards the latter

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #167) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:48 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1594, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Enchant may i ask you to check with mod and claim gimlis dream votes too if you may
What are you hoping to get out of tracking down who voted for Flood?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1597 (isolation #168) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:48 am

Post by Von Payne »

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #169) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:49 am

Post by Von Payne »

Honestly this just feels like scum trying to seem busy

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (isolation #170) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:48 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1600, Prism wrote:
In post 1596, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1594, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Enchant may i ask you to check with mod and claim gimlis dream votes too if you may
What are you hoping to get out of tracking down who voted for Flood?
In post 1598, Von Payne wrote: Honestly this just feels like scum trying to seem busy

The people who started this are ActionDan and I. Kirigiri and I've just followed up, though I am waiting for Aureal first.

Does this change your perspective on the other 3?
Black didn't mention it, but both of us didn't like how Kyo seemed to kinda set up Black for failure by asking for reads when she was clearly on tilt, especially since the other head(me) easily could have done the same. Kinda gave both of us the ick.

Like you did the same, but you seemed more cognizant of her head space at the time, and even though you preferred to interact with Black directly over me, you didn't exactly shut me out.....hence why I reached out to you directly when I wasn't sure Black was gonna post anytime soon

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (isolation #171) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:06 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1605, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Honestly the repeated issies you take of my posts feels particularly targeted more than evaluative.

While catgirls reaction was also scummy in its own ways to maybe portray them as consistent

Why you didnt post your dream votes yet?
Outside of thinking your actions targeting us feel targeted and manipulative, how are we targeting you....outside of thinking you are scummy?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #172) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:07 am

Post by Von Payne »

Also, parts, superman, dnd

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #173) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:35 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1641, Prism wrote: I'm also now a very bad choice for the neighborhood IMO given I'll be traveling the entire night, but if selected I will do what I can.
Maybe we can pencil you in for a Season 3 guest?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (isolation #174) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:00 am

Post by Von Payne »

Well hell yeah

My agenda when I find time to do it will be to a) look into Aureal's ISO and b) look into Prism/Kiri/whoever else is linking us with Aureal to figure out if their association reads are believable or not. I think joining in on that narrative is probably something scum would find beneficial

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #175) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:47 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1664, Prism wrote:
In post 1661, ActionDan wrote:Actually I think I spoke too soon. Rule 9 points to a scum role which was in the previous game (I need to refresh myself on details of roles there).
Depending on how they classify a dream, the Vi effect may qualify. I would stay open to another.
In post 1665, Prism wrote: Aureal's role seems to satisfy rule 14.
I hope this is the same mech talk you will bring to The Von Payne show

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1669 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:09 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1668, Enchant wrote: Twilight phase was mistake
How so?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Welcome everyone, so glad to bring you season 2 of our wonderful neighborhood.

Now, as has been stated we have been aggressively focusing grouping season 1, and of course have been listening to any and all feedback. Black and I are very proud of The Von Payne Show and all it offered, but also realize that maybe we can focus on a more refined and dignified presentation. So without further ado Lady Black and Gentleman Drew are very proud to present…….

‘An Elegant Soiree with Von Payne’

We are of course joined once again with our tremendous guests from Season 1 Sunflower(Jupiter and fireisredsir), please give them a warm welcome.

But, we have two more guests that Lady Black and I are extremely excited for………

Maria and Alisae! Collectively known as Catgirl Chipotle…...please welcome them to our humble night time gathering.

And I wouldn’t be Gentleman Drew if I didn’t offer the floor to our esteemed guests….

Maria, Alisae…...please chat freely while I prepare the bourbon chicken liver pate and 18 year single malt.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Also, very happy to know that we have been granted extra episodes this season, I am sure everyone is as excited as Lady Black and I
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #179) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:44 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1673, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: What is this, a therapy group :lol:
This is a safe space for you to say what you need to say

I was hoping for Maria to be a bit upset about this lol

Interest of full disclosure, you were not our first choice for this soiree......but you are still welcome to the single malt
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #180) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:49 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1676, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Naaa bro what the fk is this now I have to keep playing the game this is so bad
A full week of playing the game in fact

We have plenty of whiskey and hor dourves to last us :wink:
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (isolation #181) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:54 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1678, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1677, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1676, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Naaa bro what the fk is this now I have to keep playing the game this is so bad
A full week of playing the game in fact

We have plenty of whiskey and hor dourves to last us :wink:
I haven't drank for a good 6 months we're changing that this week.
Ha, would you like some bourbon or scotch?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:59 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1679, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Anyway, what game related stuff do you want to know? Alisae is set Kiri is a wolf.
There is a giant question both Lady Black and I would love to ask, but there are too may viewers right now(our ratings for this show are pretty high)

But besides that, Lady Black obviously feels the same.....and we both hate Kiri prodding Lady Black when she was on tilt(and Kiri liked to say it was prodding both of us, but Kiri called out Lady Black by name)

How do you feel about Kiri?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1681, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1679, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Anyway, what game related stuff do you want to know? Alisae is set Kiri is a wolf.
There is a giant question both Lady Black and I would love to ask, but there are too may viewers right now(our ratings for this show are pretty high)

But besides that, Lady Black obviously feels the same.....and we both hate Kiri prodding Lady Black when she was on tilt(and Kiri liked to say it was prodding both of us, but Kiri called out Lady Black by name)

How do you feel about Kiri?
Actually looking back, I guess Kiri did call out the hydra.....not Lady Black.......but still seemed clear it was a push on Lady Black
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (isolation #184) » Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:04 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Also you two, or maybe just Ali, seem to be hard town reading us. It is just a strong vibe read, or something more than that.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #185) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:06 am

Post by Von Payne »

You don't really

I mean you might get chastised by Ydrasse but who cares

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (isolation #186) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:10 am

Post by Von Payne »

I'm considering doing absolutely nothing this Night phase out of spite

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #187) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:35 am

Post by Von Payne »

Also sell me on it

I did say Chipotle wasn't our first choice, and I definitely sorted about it in thread, but we(or at least I) really town read Prism and wanted them in here, much for the same reason Black and I wanted you here, Sunflower.

But they said they were super busy and pivoted at the last minute, and it did start as a joke to hood Chipotle(because Maria said she didn't want it lol), but we town read them as well, probably me more than Black.

Pre Edit: I am the worst, Lady Black I mean

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (isolation #188) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:48 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Also I would love to talk Silver Ravens and Dan as well, two slots flying a bit under the radar imo

I kinda expected more out of Gif personally

But I want to hear our guests opinions before I say more

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (isolation #189) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:29 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1704, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I think the last one might be sunflower btw
Explain sunflower though

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1707, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Ya so I’m not going to do that…
Why not?

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (isolation #191) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:33 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1708, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1707, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Ya so I’m not going to do that…
Why not?

Any opinions on Ravens while we are at it

Directed to everyone if not clear

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (isolation #192) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:59 am

Post by Von Payne »

Thank you for holding down the fort Gentleman Drew

I'm gonna try to tackle my aforementioned agenda before Night is over

Try key word

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1731 (isolation #193) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:24 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1730, Sunflower wrote:
In post 664, Von Payne wrote: Gim's, is the 'whole lotta nothing' scummy from me? Or are you tunneled so much on Black that you will just ignore me all together? I am trying to navigate this day phase when I basically can only post now when on my laptop(I hate switching off of my main when phone posting since my phone hates to remember passwords to this damn site lol)......and when I do post at this time I don't get the engagement I am looking for, which I basically am begging for lol.....which is how I normally get myself into a game and form reads.

-Drew
@drew if you're around sometime im interested in talking w you a bit about this

Of course, anything for our returning guests

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #194) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:41 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1733, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1731, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1730, Sunflower wrote:

-Drew
@drew if you're around sometime im interested in talking w you a bit about this

Of course, anything for our returning guests

oh hi

1) can you elaborate more on your thought process behind where you said you agree with gimli on hu tao? which part of what he said about hu tao did you agree with?

2) do you remember if you read prior to this post, and if you had any thoughts on it?

3) was it you or black who did the triple hu tao vote in ? i am like 80% sure it was black, but did she talk to you about her reasoning for doing that?

1. There wasn't a specific point that Gimli made about Hu that I agreed with, just that I was coming around to Hu as scum here, and agreed with Hu is his poe for scum.....moreso than anyone else he was suspicious of

2. Yes I did, my post was basically a direct response to it(the aforementioned agreeing that Hu could be scum here), but also me getting a bit defensive since her said I wasn't doing anything. Also, I still was town reading Aureal, but I was wavering a bit, hence me wanting more from her(the more she posts, the more she town spews), in hindsight I should have known she would be scum here.

3. Lol, that was Black. I even commented to Black in our hydra chat how funny it was that Hu had no idea who voted for her. Top of my head I don't remember if she gave reasoning per se, but I didn't disagree with it(we haven't talked a whole bunch of strategy, but I will check the chat to see if she talked about this vote brb)

Pre Edit: Honestly no, I was more focused on on Gimli with my response
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #195) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Ok Black didn't mention a specific reason for the Hu vote, but the execution still was funny lol(of the vote, not of Hu...heh)

We shared a laugh

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #196) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 665, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu
Also, this vote was me ftr

Which made the Black triple vote even funnier imo, since we were already voting her

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #197) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 666, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: VOTE: hu tao
And just to be on brand, have to quote Catgirl's vote on Hu as well for the post count

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1761 (isolation #198) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Oh the season 2 finale is starting to get a bit spicy :giggle:

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #199) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1763, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1762, Sunflower wrote:
In post 1760, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I don't have to exert energy or try super hard to win this game.
My reads are rock solid.
You can kill me but you won't because you and Kyoko need me as an elimination.
im not scum i just wanna talk to you

I don't wanna talk to you. I want your head
Hey hey, we are all friends here at The Von Payne show

Save the murder for the day time lol

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”