Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 474, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 473, Eiralox wrote:
In post 457, Hu Tao wrote: I still want Eira gone today. Since Luka is just tunneling me for whatever reason he can go too. But would prefer Eira
This is really aggressive when I haven't even interacted with you that much or at all. And your Luka take is pretty basic
So am I scum? Am I wrong?
Wrong.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:29 am

Post by Hu Tao »

So who are your scum reads?
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:14 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 395, KayJayQueue wrote:
You seem to be digging really deep trying to find things to feel off about when you know exactly how easy it is for you to read me. You seem really invested in this game so early, moreso than usual town games of yours. I wonder if that’s indicative of anything…
Getting ever happier with the KayJay vote.

Getting bent out of shape about JV's read of you specifically when they aren't even scumreading you, just saying there are things to go "hmm" about, is really hypersensitive and I don't like it.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Firebringer »

i am on break. Lets see what i missed from you rascals
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:31 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 468, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 465, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 463, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 462, JacksonVirgo wrote: Okie dokie
I mean the only other option than you being scum is that you’re just being really arrogant and that just doesn’t seem like you. Especially with dismissive/passive-aggressive posts like this - I’m very confused by you this game.
Alrighty
This isn’t helping at all
In post 469, JacksonVirgo wrote: I’m aware
Why sustain the belligerence, JV? It's clear to me that you're townreading Kay anyway, so why keep her alienated? If you're town who thinks Kay is town, then I've been expecting for you to seek a stronger game position and form a town duo. But what you're doing right now isn't making sense to me? The only thing that's making sense for me is that scum!you wanted to do a reverse psychology on Kay and everyone else that you wouldn't be acting like this if you are scum (because you'd know how to pocket Kay and this isn't how you do it). Or that both of you are scum wanting to distance so you organize this theater. This entire interaction is coming off as really awkward and forced because both of you have a good rapport outside of the game. And I'm not sure if it's just from your side or both of you.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:32 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 477, Umlaut wrote:
In post 395, KayJayQueue wrote:
You seem to be digging really deep trying to find things to feel off about when you know exactly how easy it is for you to read me. You seem really invested in this game so early, moreso than usual town games of yours. I wonder if that’s indicative of anything…
Getting ever happier with the KayJay vote.

Getting bent out of shape about JV's read of you specifically when they aren't even scumreading you, just saying there are things to go "hmm" about, is really hypersensitive and I don't like it.
Wouldn’t scum be more likely to take the townread, be happy, shut up, and move on? You can dislike my reaction all you want but it doesn’t make me scum. I just happen to be sensitive when it comes to JV. I’ll try to be better about it.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:36 am

In post 425, JacksonVirgo wrote: me spamming you in dms when you were sleeping lol. Unsure if that’s legal to say? Idfk
You're bringing some meta outside the game into the game, and I'm not against it. Frankly, I don't want to solicit more because I want to respect boundaries. But if there's more context that will explain some stuff and read your slots better, I'm okay with you bringing in more.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:40 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 481, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 425, JacksonVirgo wrote: me spamming you in dms when you were sleeping lol. Unsure if that’s legal to say? Idfk
You're bringing some meta outside the game into the game, and I'm not against it. Frankly, I don't want to solicit more because I want to respect boundaries. But if there's more context that will explain some stuff and read your slots better, I'm okay with you bringing in more.
He brought this up because he was messaging me while I was asleep and so I would’ve known that he was awake with a lot of energy and this was his outlet. That’s fine and all, and I agree that him making the post, generally, is NAI. But the content of the post, specifically the part about me, is what felt weird to me.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:45 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 480, KayJayQueue wrote: Wouldn’t scum be more likely to take the townread, be happy, shut up, and move on? You can dislike my reaction all you want but it doesn’t make me scum. I just happen to be sensitive when it comes to JV. I’ll try to be better about it.
Maybe.

I'll think about it more.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:50 am

Post by Luka »

In post 339, Hu Tao wrote: But overcat was pretty lock town imo
Hu Tao's catchup consisted of calling Overcat lock town (whomst they previously only had as a town read), the reason that they're lock town they haven't stated in their ISO other than good vibes, and they had a pretty horrible OMGUS on me before backing off of it once called out on it!
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:52 am

Post by Luka »

In post 341, JacksonVirgo wrote: Did you get much from this? If anything, can I ask what?
Town reads!
In post 346, JacksonVirgo wrote: You made the same assessment about twtbw Eira in 236 as you did in 211. Did you come to this conclusion twice individually, or awkwardly rehashing the same read to make a point?
The latter ^w^
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:53 am

Post by Luka »

In post 360, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Luka grilled you iirc about not voting FancyPants even though you think they're scum. I think it leans scum that they haven't internalized that FancyPants/Firebringer is town in their narrative BECAUSE they're pretending that they don't know everyone else who is town. I distinctly remember them putting FancyPants as strong town in a readslist so they must have already been informed.
I'm not incompetent, while making read lists I think of a slot, ISO them and go "oh this is the lock town slot". However, I can in a moment of curiosuty forget a slot is town. This is a weak read at best and I don't know if it's a real one!
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:54 am

Post by Luka »

In post 365, JacksonVirgo wrote: I was gonna comment further but I'm going to wait for Luka to respond personally before adding more
Nothing to respond to, it's either a town who's new to actually solving and reads into something completely NAI or a wolf who just woke up with bad hair
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:55 am

Post by Luka »

Eiralox's posts aren't good, to iron things out. However, if they're wolf they're playing the game in such a weird way that like, idgi?
Same with Umlaut / Icecube btw, they have so many towns to the point where it just reaches "Hey, you have to continue to progress. That much towns early game and no progression will be rooted out instantly!"
We don't need to come up with a full guns blazing solve D1, which is why I'm letting these players with so many towns simmer before actually pushing them!
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:57 am

Post by Luka »

Hu Tao's posts are still pretty stinky, they aren't attempting to solve the game and they're just asking questions / basically being filler. I don't remember a single significant read since like, P1 and the lsot they were reading had a grand total of 2 posts that feels like TRing a partner or blatent TMI.
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:59 am

Post by Luka »

In post 454, Hu Tao wrote: Okay I have Fire, GIF and Kay all town. Better reads than I thought I'd get today
This is 2 reads from 20 pages of content, given one of which is the IC. The other one is a consensus town and you aren't explaining the reads you're given, and you're acting entitled with a "yeah I'm town and you don't have a case against me!" esque response. I don't expect a full solve but what are you doing if you're town? You're not even linking rreplying to posts that give you town pings, you're just going "well this slot is town!" to the point of calling somebody obvious town.
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:00 am

Post by Luka »

Going to ignore Jackson RN for effort, if they don't have any scum chopped by LYLO / LYLO-1 just look into it.
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:01 am

Post by Luka »

I don't know what exactly you expect me to town from your ISO Hu Tao. You have 2 reads, one of which is explained in any depth and that boils down to "x post looks good", you're chalking up a push on you to a "tunnel" without actually probing me for reason as to why I'm "tunneling" you, you're playing this game immensly safe which even people who have you town are admitting, and your ISO is not good.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:06 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 491, Luka wrote: Going to ignore Jackson RN for effort, if they don't have any scum chopped by LYLO / LYLO-1 just look into it.
Lmfao the only metric that matters
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:07 am

Post by Luka »

Luka / Arcanine Cutie
KayJayQueue / Umalot
Eiralox / HumanEatingMonkey
GuyInFreezer / JacksonVirgo
HuTao
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:12 am

In post 486, Luka wrote: This is a weak read at best and I don't know if it's a real one!
According to you, the subject of the read.
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:14 am

Post by Luka »

In post 494, Luka wrote: Luka / Arcanine Cutie
KayJayQueue / Umalot
Eiralox / HumanEatingMonkey
GuyInFreezer / JacksonVirgo
HuTao
For the record, I'm really only confident in Myself + Arcanine + KJQ V. The rest of them kind of just exist.
Umalot / GuyInFreezer / JacksonVirgo are borderline self resolving with the way they're slinging around TRs, eventually if they're wolf they'll get trapped. Eiralox is posting abysmally in a way that I don't kno if it comes from a wolf, HEM is kind of null for me but their read on me is bad both in the alignment sense and in the thought process sense. GIF subed into a wolfy slot, No clue what HuTao is doing this game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:23 am

Nah, you slipped. It must have been weak, but it's definitely true. You're scum VOTE: Luka
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:25 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 497, humaneatingmonkey wrote: Nah, you slipped. It must have been weak, but it's definitely true. You're scum VOTE: Luka
Wait I’m trying to understanding the progression, I reread the interaction but I need you to explain it. What was the slip?
Luka
Luka
Any
Goon
Luka
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:28 am

Post by Luka »

In post 498, KayJayQueue wrote: Wait I’m trying to understanding the progression, I reread the interaction but I need you to explain it. What was the slip?
They're new to mafia / playing the game dw!

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”