PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:05 am

Post by PvtUrist »

also what are your mafia experience and why is green the firsr colour to come to mind?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:48 am

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 17, Not_Mafia wrote:Pap pap pap

VOTE: Gimm1ck

For using bold tags
fortune favours the bold
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:48 am

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 18, Voted wrote:Excuse me, am I here right for janitor interview?
but ofcourse. If I may, who is coming into this interview with you?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:14 am

Post by PvtUrist »

Wonderful. Sign this contract and Sir Not_Mafia over there'll get you sorted.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

ok

VOTE: froce
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

I claim loved mayor with 2 votes
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

VOTE: Moomn caught scam
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Teh readlist;

{Gimmie, Voted, Exi} Town
{N_M, Froce, Moomn, Baezu} Null
{Wilky} Scam

N_M's a slot to be mech-cleared. Not scum based on interactions through other players, not D1 priority.

Froce's alright so far

Moomn's alright so far

Baezu still MIA

VOTE: Wilky D1 lynch
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 120, Lycanfire wrote:
Hello everybody. I am Lycanfire, the backup mod for this game. Until further notice I will be processing and resolving everything related to this game. Please send me a private message if you have any concerns.

Thank you.
Howdy Lycanfire

I'll restate my reads and see how people react. Specifically, who I think is town, who I think isn't D1 lynch candidates, and who are.

Town; {Voted, Exilon, Gimm}

I get N_M's point, but Exilon isn't the best D1 lynch candidate. If he's scum (which I don't believe so), he can be mech-cleared or be left at a later date. If he's town, a mislynch on him would get rid of one of the more active and contributing players.

Voted and Gimm are town because tone.

Null/Mixed; {N_M, Froce, Baezu}

N_M and Froce town tone, but also because there's better lynch candidates.

D1 Lynch Candidates; {Wilky, Moomn}

Bad tone reads from both (forced intros, poorly reasoned interactions)

Wilky's attempt at D1 mislynch (Moomn had 2 votes on his wagon at this point);
In post 100, wilky wrote:VOTE: Exillon

Something seems off here.
I want the D1 lynch to be Wilky, unless anyone manages to come up with a better idea.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Ill be around in half a day or so, sorry lads
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:45 am

Post by PvtUrist »

I'm for N_M or Skygazer (Wilky) lynch D1. I'll go into why I think Moomn and Froce are town in a bit. For clarifty, Skygazer/Wilky is scumread, while N_M is PoS.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:08 am

Post by PvtUrist »

Moomn's case; Passive, unsure, lynch-bait player

Disregarding "newb-scum tell" intro, it felt null. Second post means unlikely Moomn!N_M team.
Spoiler: Intro
In post 54, Moomn wrote:Hello friends. Down with the other faction, i say!

Let me familiarize myself with the codes and i shall join this random voting stage
In post 55, Moomn wrote:VOTE: not_mafia names a bit suspicious if you ask me

TvT vote, reaction to my vote is mostly NAI (non-allignment indicative), but it does follow Moomn's style of not caring about accusations on him.
Spoiler:
In post 89, Moomn wrote:
In post 57, Gimm1ck wrote:Also Moomn it’s fine to rvs still, but I’d like your opinion on the me/Voted/Exilon conversation as well.
Ive decided I don't like either of those guys, and find you okay. I will join you in voting voted.

VOTE: Voted
In post 92, Moomn wrote:
In post 90, PvtUrist wrote:VOTE: Moomn caught scam
Nope.

Moomn not caring about being scumread #1
Spoiler:
In post 154, Moomn wrote:Hey guys I am responding from the prod and still present in game. I apologize again for my inactivity. Notable week irl for me.

I do not feel the need to defend myself in response to the votes as they simply come from those I would accuse and those wanting more. They are response to my vote, in my opinion, and not about the actual game as a whole. I see no one has naturally agreed with my read, which is why I wasn't saying it out front to begin with, I will catch up on why this was at this time.

Reads and out-of-context comment feels genuine, but is passive and weakly reasoned.
Spoiler:
In post 159, Moomn wrote:I am still dissatisfied with the relationship between Voted and Exilon. It felt quite forced at the beginning and despite their splitting of opinion later they don't seem to be looking at eachother. Feels like a lot of talk. This follows with how people are debating Exilon wanting to be town leader or not. He is most definitely seeking that role as I see it, but claims to not want the position which comes across as worried and defensive. Voted Froce and Wilky all respond to this a bit. Baezu puts some odd energy into the room but idk that it is exactly telling of anything.

I think Froce is the safest lynch of the people surrounding the Exilon divide at this time.

UNVOTE: Voted
VOTE: Froce

(also it has been years since I played with an entirely new roster of people, knowing nothing about anyone is wild!)

As above, reasoning felt genuine, but passive and weakly reasoned.
Spoiler: Many Text
In post 167, Moomn wrote:
In post 163, Exilon wrote:
In post 159, Moomn wrote:I am still dissatisfied with the relationship between Voted and Exilon. It felt quite forced at the beginning and despite their splitting of opinion later they don't seem to be looking at eachother. Feels like a lot of talk. This follows with how people are debating Exilon wanting to be town leader or not. He is most definitely seeking that role as I see it, but claims to not want the position which comes across as worried and defensive. Voted Froce and Wilky all respond to this a bit. Baezu puts some odd energy into the room but idk that it is exactly telling of anything.

I think Froce is the safest lynch of the people surrounding the Exilon divide at this time.

UNVOTE: Voted
VOTE: Froce

(also it has been years since I played with an entirely new roster of people, knowing nothing about anyone is wild!)
It is wild! Mega fun.
He is most definitely seeking that role as I see it, but claims to not want the position which comes across as worried and defensive.
I don't think that's what I claimed. try again

so to focus on productive things
In your post 94, you said "my read included detail I don't wish to put into the conversation so i'll be waiting to do so. My vote on you is fully real though".

I believe you if you tell me this "detail" is what you talked about in your most recent post.
But is Voted not scummy anymore?

Also, is what you mentioned (the great Exilon divide) the only reason why Froce is the safest lynch?
You specifically claimed the opposite, despite your actions wanting the role. You'll note I said "as I see it" because my read of you is in opposition to your words. *touches temple *

I don't know any of you yet, so I wanted to see how people would respond to the idea without leading with a hard post. I actually mean this with a great deal of compliment as my previous site was.... ill prepared... to make a good case by themselves. I am hoping to find superior play which is why I am here and wanting to be observant - ergo I wanted to not put the detail out until I could read more on the topic from others. I got a bit from the "great exilon divide" and am roughly satisfied.

I was never happy with either of you, but was actually more unhappy with you, which is why Voted received my vote as I did not want to build anything against you myself at that time.

Froce also just isn't great otherwise, tbh, though I am not one to talk. I think his comments are all sort of shooting fish in a barrel, I don't think he has put many of his own thoughts into the game, yet he has made quite a few posts with a lot of words. Lots more filler and shallow contribution than it looks. However he did draw firm stance on the Exilon divide, which was nice to see him do.

Moomn not giving fucks about being scumread #2
Spoiler:
In post 177, Moomn wrote:
In post 170, wilky wrote:Moomn can die that was honestly the most disappointing defence ive seen on site I think.

@baezu where do your reads lie after your catch up?
don't think of it as a defence, because it wasn't one

Later posts of Moomn follows theme consistently. I'd much prefer either a mech-clear or sorting at a later date, and not as D1 mislynch.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:26 am

Post by PvtUrist »

Froce's case;

I scumread this intro. The post felt rigid/artifical, and the "I'll probably stay out of it" comment didn't help, but this isn't outside of what I believe to be within newb!town range.
Spoiler: Intro
In post 53, Froce wrote:Oh this started way early. Well hello I guess. It's good that you've started to but heads already, I'll probably stay out of it.
In post 11, PvtUrist wrote:also what are your mafia experience and why is green the firsr colour to come to mind?
Still getting used to quoting but I'm a seasoned epicmafia player which should set me up well for this, though I imagine maf or town tells will be harder to come by. To your second question, probably something to do with evolution as we still have some traits we never dropped from millions of years ago.

Vibes are slightly reminding me of Moomn's style. Null reaction to my vote, passive, weakly reasoned, but not outside of town range.
Spoiler:
In post 58, Froce wrote:Well if you want my thoughts I think it's good to put people under pressure, but only on moderation as you don't wanna linger on one or two and forget about the rest. I don't really expect your ambush on Voted to last but if it does that's where we may have a problem.

I agree it looks as if Voted contradicted himself regarding the true meaning of some of his posts and was pointed out by Exilon so that's something to take note of.
In post 61, Froce wrote:I'm still taking things slow waiting to see how the game unfolds. You won't really see me putting a vote on anyone unless I'm up to something.

Alas guess I been caught in the vote roulette. You're really not out to make friends here huh? Calling out everyone you can immediately. That sounds like a good maf plan if I say so.
In post 64, Froce wrote:You were already voting me bruh lol[/quote

Townread on Froce for this. I don't believe this to be a bus, so a scumflip on Wilky slot should clear Froce.
Spoiler:
In post 127, Froce wrote:From what I have so far I don't protest a wilky lynch, we should see if he has any sort of defense he can pull up. He has to start doing it soon.

Town motivated post
Spoiler:
In post 144, Froce wrote:Also N_M you just put someone on L1 with almost no regard.

I advise no one to vote Moomn as it's still not even halfway through D1. He needs to talk more. If you end up hammering Moomn early I'm afraid that's a major scumtell so don't do it.

Genuine post
Spoiler:
quote="In post 173, Froce"]
In post 167, Moomn wrote:I think his comments are all sort of shooting fish in a barrel, I don't think he has put many of his own thoughts into the game, yet he has made quite a few posts with a lot of words. Lots more filler and shallow contribution than it looks.
Well I heavily disagree with you, for one. How is my contribution any more shallow/less profound than other people? Note that I've been seldom asking questions in my posts, unlike Exilon or Gimmick who like to interrogate. It seems like you're saying I'm hiding behind a veil of long posts that are in fact of little substance. I don't know about that. Actually when I'm typing I omit quite a lot for clarity reasons and to avoid redundancy. I mean, it's your judgement in the end, and if you see something that no one else does, have it your way.

Also it appears you're focusing your attention on the active pool (me, Voted, Exilon) and haven't been impressed with any of them. I'm curious. Is there an advantage to lynching them D1? I'm open to ideas.

You are on L2 and was on L1 not too long ago by the way.[/quote]

Town for asking for clarification and interaction rather than being defensive.
Spoiler:
In post 185, Froce wrote:
In post 182, Exilon wrote:That's funny, cause I think you're both guilty of that same shallowness.
I'll ask you what I asked him, please specify what makes my game shallow. If you can't, then you're the one throwing weak fos's and not saying anything really meaningful.
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

I won't be quoting Froce's longer posts, but the general vibe I get from him is town motivated, and that he's being scumread for playstyle/charisma rather than actual scummy indications.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:31 am

Post by PvtUrist »

{Exilon, Gimm1ck, Voted} Agreed townblock
{Baezu, Moomn, Froce} People I think are town and shouldn't be lynched
{N_M, Skygazer} People I think are scum/PoS and should be lynched

I'll be available before deadline if I'll be needing to switch votes or answer questions.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

VOTE: n_m
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

rip
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

VOTE: Skygazer leave Froce alone
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In regards to mass claiming/hypoing, I'm against doing so today. With both scum alive and atleast another 2 days to go, it'll hurt more than help town when it comes to hiding our PRs. I'd possible suggest mass claiming Day 3, though, depending on how today progresses.

My reads haven't changed much since yesterday except on N_M and Baezu. I'm not willing to lynch within the town group, and while I'm not sure on N_M's allignment, I do not believe him to be the best Day 2 lynch. My strongest scumread is still Wilky/Skygazer, and the second scum is between N_M/Baezu. The lynch should be between Skygazer/Baezu today.

{Exilon, Gimm1ck, Froce} town
{Not_Mafia} null/lynch-bait
{Baezu} light scumread/PoE
{Skygazer} scum/PoE

This Exilon!Gimm1ck interaction is TvT. I've townread their tone since Day 1 (page 1-3), and it hasn't changed since. I don't believe Exilon is wolfing, and Gimm1ck is genuine with his reactions. I'm not sure on how to solve their tunneling, over than suggest that town does not always come across as town.

Froce is town, and I won't bother to elaborate unless someone disagrees and wants his lynch today.

N_M isn't pinging scum. (Yes, contradicting reads :igmeou: ) he's null/troll and is better off being mech-cleared or saved for D3.

I townread Baezu on Day 1, but I retract that statement after rereading her ISO. Her posts have been bland, passive and unengaging, classic sign of scum feigning activity and flying under the radar.

I'll restate why Skygazer is scum in a bit.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

3) Froce

4) Baezu1 (SE) replaces Chrisonix, who forgot MS exists

5) Exilon
6) Gimm1ck1
7) PvtUrist1 (SE)

8) Skygazer (SE) replaces wilky2.5 (SE)

9) Not_Mafia3 (SE)

Are current guesses
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Suggest everyone reread Baezu and Skygazer, but just incase my reads are wrong;

@Baezu, what is your read on Skygazer?

@Skygazer, what is your read on Baezu?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

Have Exilon and Gimm1ck as town. Prehaps we could go through a few of their posts where you felt their motives were scum-alligned?

If you are town Baezu, who are your top 2 scum reads right? I plan to be a bit more active after Day 1.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 383, Gimm1ck wrote: Disagree on two points, and find this post slightly scummy.
Why do you assume Exilon is wolfing? To me, at least, he found something scummy and is going after it. How is that open wolfing? Logs please.
In post 351, PvtUrist wrote:I don't believe Exilon is wolfing
^as in Exilon
isn't
wolfing.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 383, Gimm1ck wrote: Same thing with Baezu. They have been active and posting reads. They are a townread of mine. Tell us where Baezu is passive/unengaging.
In post 351, PvtUrist wrote: I townread Baezu on Day 1, but I retract that statement after rereading her ISO. Her posts have been bland, passive and unengaging, classic sign of scum feigning activity and flying under the radar.
#351 is accurate.

Here's examples of Baezu's passive unengagements;
In post 146, Baezu wrote:
In post 36, Voted wrote:I suspect you of being scum, Exilon. Do you know why?
Exilon is town, move on
In post 147, Baezu wrote:

Let me familiarize myself with the codes and i shall join this random voting stage
Why so vague?
In post 148, Baezu wrote:

In post 63, PvtUrist wrote:I claim loved mayor with 2 votes
Not helping town
These posts all pings of scum feigning activity while not actually contributing to solving the game
In post 149, Baezu wrote:
In post 62, PvtUrist wrote:ok

VOTE: froce
Why are you voting froce?
This post was directed by my RVS vote. Again, not a genuine post that helps solve the game. Moreso, assuming Urist!Froce is TvT.
In post 152, Baezu wrote:I’m FoSing moomn, but waiting for his response
Another example.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

To clarify, the scumread on Baezu isn't by her activity, but moreso the motivations behind them. Yes, she's active and posts her reads, but that and politeness isn't completely town-indicative. If you look into her ISO, there's plenty of contradicting sayings of her reads. Here's her current readlist from what I can interpret so far;

{Urist} Town #373
{Gimm} Town/Mixed #370
{Exilon} Mixed #367
{N_M} Null/PoE #371
{Froce, Skygazer} Scum #369 #354 #376

From her list, only Froce and Yours Truly didn't receive contradicting reads. This is a bit too much fence-sitting for something I feel to be within town-range, and coupled with her passiveness & PoE, is why I believe her to be scum.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

no bulli Froce
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #27) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:41 am

Post by PvtUrist »

Will hammer before deadline, even if I believe Froce to be town. Claims/last words?
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #28) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:46 am

Post by PvtUrist »

Also I'm probably dead tonight.

@Exilon Gimm1ck isn't hammering because he wouldn't want to do so before a claim from Froce. I still hold that Exilon!Gimm1ck is TvT, and scum is Skygazer!Baezu, unless N_M seriously memed us, which is probably not up to me to figure out.

btw, cast your lylo votes carefully. Scum can quickhammer off of that.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #29) » Wed May 01, 2019 2:56 am

Post by PvtUrist »

VOTE: Froce this is rip
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #30) » Wed May 01, 2019 3:12 am

Post by PvtUrist »

Probably wouldn't have hammered if you'd claimed earlier :/

If there's a cop, check between Skygazer/N_M/Baezu if you haven't already.

If there's a jailkeeper or doc, play doc. I'd say doc me, but at this point just randomly choose between Exi/Gim/Yours Truly or something.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #31) » Wed May 01, 2019 3:16 am

Post by PvtUrist »

Assuming I'm dying, here's readlist for D3;

{Exilon, Gimm1ck}
{N_M, Baezu}
{Skygazer}

Incase we don't have a investigative left alive, lynch Skygazer and sort Baezu. Though it'd be real funny if N_M won a game as scum just by playing like this with 5 prods on him.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #32) » Fri May 03, 2019 6:51 am

Post by PvtUrist »

I am ded no big souprice
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #33) » Fri May 10, 2019 4:00 am

Post by PvtUrist »

oh well, nice work pushing those mislynches Sky. Losing the investigative D2 with no results was unfortunate.

gg all, thanks Plot for modding, as always.
PvtUrist
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
PvtUrist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #34) » Fri May 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by PvtUrist »

In post 640, Plotinus wrote:no, pvturist was. Your post was fine because there's always a small chance that everybody miscounted and you weren't really lynched, so you count as alive until the mod says you're dead, and the game counts as ongoing until the mod says it's over.
Sorry about that, I'll pay more attention in the future.

There were a lot of good players this game, I don't think was so much skill as it was the lack of chemistry we were missing. A town leader was what we needed, as Voted has put it :P

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”