Newbie 1968 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Gjt »

See I would say just completely ignore anything that was said before but that appears to not be a lot and if I was in your shoes I would have been looking to lynch Faustiv too. Anyways no need im here now. I'm almost half way through catching up the entire thread. I thought I would have had a little more time, but as soon as do have a moment I will give more thoughts on the situation. I will probably end going an ISO on everyone and take some notes
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Gjt »

Have read through now, will still ISO just to refresh on a few individual posts as a lot to take in right off. Haven't taken much notice of first few pages, just seemed like usual D1 rubbish. I'm noticing a few pocketing attempts which imo is never a good imagine and the thing I hate this most is basing opinion on how someone was in a different game. Its Mafia who plays any game the same way regardless of alignment and the thought of policy votes should just be early D1 signposting and don't get me started on voting them because they voted me. I don't feel under pressure. The person I've taken over from has either just not had time or taken on too much. Inactives are naturally lynch targets and very rarely scum, but again that's my opinion. Easy mislynch, will look closely at who's on my/caustic wagon.

Slightly different and off topic here, but is site easier to navigate on Desktop? Only have mobile at mo and don't find things easily, also when someone quotes or mentions me is there not a notication anywhere? Still trying the get used to here
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 322, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 321, Gjt wrote:See I would say just completely ignore anything that was said before but that appears to not be a lot and if I was in your shoes I would have been looking to lynch Faustiv too. Anyways no need im here now. I'm almost half way through catching up the entire thread. I thought I would have had a little more time, but as soon as do have a moment I will give more thoughts on the situation. I will probably end going an ISO on everyone and take some notes
Welcome :D
If it isn't too much to ask, could you get an avi so we can identify your posts quicker?
Once I've worked out how I will :lol:
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 329, the worst wrote:
In post 324, Gjt wrote:I'm noticing a few pocketing attempts which imo is never a good imagine
could you point these out to me?

To me your coming across the most scummy, you seem to be trying to take some Town Lead and your talk about post game on D1 just seems ridiculous, easy to fool people into following you.

My first post is far from Scummy, its genuine opinion brought on from reading thread which I didn't start in. Chances are I will get lynched, but doesn't mean I lose. Inactives are easy targets/mislynches and their replacements are instantly put down as Scum and lynched. Guilty of falling for it myself and find 90% of the time it's a mislynch.

I'm almost 100% certain their is a scum vote on me, shouldn't be stupid enough to have 2. I think it's you currently

VOTE: the worst
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 326, Thomth wrote:
In post 324, Gjt wrote:. I'm noticing a few pocketing attempts which imo is never a good imagine
I was wondering if you were advising against pairing people up when trying to determine their alignment with this comment.
No I wouldn't advise against pairing up 2 scum reads if that's what your asking. Even if only confident in 1, if slightly suspect another then do it, be surprising what you pick up from reactions to it. I wouldn't however try pairing multiple ones at once. Stick with one and put it out there for a feel. Each to their own, but that's my opinion
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Gjt »

Its play in general, to me it seems your trying to take a lead and want others to follow. Going off hunch/gut it's what I feel. Prove me wrong. If you are Town then potentially you are a power player for us, but just don't have the feeling at mo. You've given suspicions on a few players now, but laid a vote on an inactive. Not sure how you got a scum read based off his 3 posts, yeah they not great and seemed kinda desperate, but was more from someone who just didn't know what to say or do. Ive joined with 3 votes on me so yeah gonna be blunt because 2 players are being mislead whilst one is on me I'm 95% confident is scum. Previously it was an easy mislynch. I wont make it so easy for then Scum that is on me
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Gjt »

It's not just yourself The Worst, neither Ojoi or Alexcellents posts are sitting well with me currently. Still got a couple more I wanna go over a little more, but its early hours and wanna sleep. You've triggered my scumdar more so far, doesn't mean I'm right no, but have a good feeling.

Tell me in your opinion if your not the Scum on me who would you pick as least likely to be Town on my wagon
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 362, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 295, ojoi wrote:do yall think there's the possibility that faustiv is vanilla town? if they had an interesting role with actions and stuff they'd probs stick around for more, but being vanilla town is just sort of disinteresting and not worth their time
so you must be sticking around because you've got a "fun" role, right? like scum?
This is one of the posts that didn't sit well with me either, it's a bold assumption.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Gjt »

Who you referring to JV?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 390, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Dont vote Ojo he has the good town vibez from me
Vibes? Or know for fact? Seems well timed, possibly an over sight.

Next Day phase could prove to be interesting. My suspicions remain the same. Wasnt happy with Ojoi so hopefully we got a good result here
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Gjt »

Not calling anyone out specifically on this, but does comparing previous games really work. Another place I play I know some of the players quite well, but bar jokey D1 posts I ignore previous games because most people don't play the same way too often whether they role scum various times in a row or Town. I'm new here and know no one, only played one game so far and I believe only person from this game in that one is the person I replaced.

What saying is not to overthink previous games even if there are tales as that's how Scum end up slipping through. Someone may make similar posts from their scum game in their Town game
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by Gjt »

This is why I mentioned tales because I tend to react the same whether Town or Scum. I wanna know who's willingnti easily jump on wagons, I wanna see who is easily led. When I'm scum I can take advantage or this as Town I use it to narrow out my suspects. I'm far from willing to say I don't Scum read you, its based on hunch and thread play. I honestly don't care (not in disrespectful way) about your previous games, if I play with you again you have a clean slate and I'll judge then.

I don't think your making bad plays, I look at who's making the strongest plays from the off and that's my first suspect because its rarely wrong. Someone from Scum comes out playing an active Town role. They ask the right questions and get the backing of majority of Town and bringing almost everyone up as suspects.

Take that as you will probably doesn't answer all your questions, but as time goes on they will be answered. I get most of my reads based on reactions whether it's the person I'm pursuing or reactions to potential wagons
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Gjt »

I'm pretty split down the middle half are Town Lean half Scum Lean. No outright 100% Town yet. I may post more of reads list later, it's not usually my thing and are only usually useful when we flip a Scum who's written one especially in bigger games as can take more from that.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Gjt »

UNVOTE: The Worst

Gonna take my vote off for now. I got some info I wanted, certainly not as willing to make as high up Town read as Uncrowned has. Don't disagree with entire list either Ojoi was one of my higher scum reads, was not a fan of their posts at all, but it's a case of similar dilemma with Faustiv/me. Do I stick with gut or put it down to bad play. Don't wanna keep going round in circles either.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Gjt »

I also tend to work in different ways, popular question is everyones top Scum reads. I'm curious on everyones top Town Reads, not needing a full reads list. Not including yourself who are the 2 people you'd be willing to back as Town currently?

Initially I wasn't a fan of Alexcellents posts. I've been back through them and feel I skimmed too much. I'm not 100% convinced, but ahead of others currently and I would stick Uncrowned currently in my top 2 right now. Mainly I don't Town read anyone else enough to go in there
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Gjt »

Gyros post regarding Ojoi seemed too convenient, was during the fake lynch and don't feel they would have posted it of they knew wasn't a lynch. Maybe reading too much into it, but didn't help with their reply after when I mentioned
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Gjt »

If that's to me I didn't except those posts, nothing before and nothing after which is why I'm wondering if I'm over thinking it
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Gjt »

Right now I'm debating Ojoi and Gyro. Gun to head I'd probably say Ojoi, but think I have enough bad feeling for Gyro and not sure I have enough doubt to wait for a Ojoi replacement before going round in a circle again
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Gjt »

Been thinking it over, don't wanna run round in circles. It's only that one comment for me with Gyro, I'd rather push the worst. Regardless of flip them and Urist can be reviewed tomorrow. Still very sure there is a scum vote on the Faustiv wagon

VOTE: Ojoi
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Gjt »

That should be lynch now
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 295, ojoi wrote:do yall think there's the possibility that faustiv is vanilla town? if they had an interesting role with actions and stuff they'd probs stick around for more, but being vanilla town is just sort of disinteresting and not worth their time
Because of this, wasn't sitting well with me, it just seemed scummy all round to me and I didn't wanna go round in another circle with another replacement. Unfortunately I was wrong, was just a silly post to make whether they were Town or Scum at the time. I wasn't dissapointed when I thought they were already lynched so went with it
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Gjt »

Ummmm, dunno if it's just me or what, but reading that post makes it sound like you are bot Thomoth
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Gjt »

*are not
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Gjt »

Seems a bit weird you'd consider yourself as potential scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Gjt »

It's not my first game far from it and have been in that situation before. If they were scum then nothing would've come of it. I hammered, but not the only one that voted. I scum read and would do it again if I believed them to be scum. Unfortunately I was wrong.

I'm also kinda unsure about the NK, something is playing on my mind. I honestly expected the worst to have been the kill target it they were Town. Maybe that's just me

Thomths posts so far today are really not sitting right. Have a feeling they have slipped and just ignoring it in hope it will go away
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 495, Thomth wrote:Well on page 1 Urist mentions the term "multiball" which on the wiki ks described as a type of game of mafia with more then one informed minority. However this is a newb game, and someone has said that all of Urists posts should not be taken seriously.

More or less I feel this is not multiball given those two points.
I feel like your over complicating the game
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Gjt »

Idk the worst seemed like a logical choice of they are town. But not having the knowledge of who is or isn't Town/Scum makes answering difficult
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Gjt »

Let's hope
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Gjt »

@Thomth have you anything to add from what you've said so far or answer anyone that has queried?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by Gjt »

I agree its ridiculous and refusual to answer is not helping

VOTE: Thomth
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Gjt »

Tbh of they don't care regardless of their role/alignment should just swap out. If town I'll be po'd
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 527, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Thomth - like this guy, seems like a retard type of person more likely vanilla townie then scum or PR
JacksonVirgo - dont like him but hes giving too much info/help to be scum unless im scum then hes my scum buddy
Gjt - scum most probably, dont like his pushes on me or his ‘fake townie’ posts
Alexcellent (SE) - probably townie but then again idk SE players are probably smarter than us so i expect them to be better scum
the worst (SE) - possible scum possible townie depending if hes trying hard as a mafia disguised as town or not

I think Gjt and an SE are scum
I mentioned about 1 comment you made which I said at time I maybe overthinking, hadn't pushed can if you want me to tho?

Anyways as for my reads, I'm not really convinced either way on Thomth. Cant decide if trolling or scum. Im still leaning towards the worst being scum too.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 529, Thomth wrote:If not gyro and jv then I would suspect gjt and alexcellent however I have nothing on them.

I'll look through ISO when get a chance, but JV is my least Scum read right now, curious do you have anything other than what I would personally call early D1 shitposting. It's not rare in Mafia Games to see posts like that very early on regardless of their alignment
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 548, the worst wrote:VOTE: thomth

I thought he posted well under pressure - not a strong read and I'm obviously fallible. I'll sheep you a bit.

You thought they posted well? Could be wrong, but gonna follow suit anyways. Now that is some contradiction there :lol:

That puts @Thomth at L-1 I have not seen enough to change my mind and not willing to take my vote off. Have anything to say before someone hammers which I'm expecting because your opening post this phase has done you no favours and not much else since imo
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by Gjt »

There is too much fear put into the thought of hammering. If they flip Town it's bad because it's a scummy thing to do. If they flip Scum, your Scum because your just trying to cover your tracks by looking good and being on the wagon. If you strongly believe someone to be scum regardless of who or L-1 vote for them. If they get lynched you were obviously not alone on your reads. Not trying to say someone needs to hammer now, but don't need to be fearful of it otherwise we'll never have anyone hammer in any game
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Gjt »

You know what for now I'm willing to take my vote off

UNVOTE: Thomth

Your post just got me thinking @PvtUrist I am so used to playing much larger number games I am using the wrong mindset. In a typical 20 person game I would have no issue lynching Thomth regardless because the flip would give us much info. I still think they could well be scum, but wanna think it over more and hopefully hear something before someone hammers. plus I'm not gonna be able to come back for a few hours so wanna chance to read up later. You are potentially right about Thomth, I'm not so sure, but that's my opinion. I'm not gonna do a full reads list because most or just leans. Right now I would say Scum is Thomth and The Worst. JV is my highest up Town Lean.

I know this doesn't answer you 100% but I don't have time right now to do full ISOs
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Gjt »

Also a heads up, if my mind doesn't change I will likely stick my vote straight back on so if back at L-1 I need to see a good defence
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 565, JacksonVirgo wrote:@gjt why did you take your vote off exactly?

I stated why in my post when I unvoted. I still think its the right move, but I'm used to playing bigger games where take a lot of info from athe VC esepically in mislynches. With this just being 2 player Scum it's not as smart to do so nor potentially throw another Town under the bus because they playing scummy
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Gjt »

Idk really, my stance has not really changed, I'm still not against a Thomth Lynch nor would I be against the worst for a lynch.

Question for you. After one of our previous convos younsaid you think you know the Scum Team now, since then you listed 3 people you wouldn't be against Lynching and a to remember you pushed for Thomth when your role comes up when your dead. I don't know if your hinting at some investigative role, but am curious to your thoughts of thinking you know the 2 scum, but happy with the lynch of 4 people
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Gjt »

Just so you know not asking you to confirm or deny any abilties, just want your thoughts
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 580, JacksonVirgo wrote:Hope that answered your question, it's like I know one and I am almost certain on the other but lynching the other people are just as fine to lower the PoE pool

Well we need to go careful, which is partly why I removed my vote just in case. We mislynch today then Scum kill off another tonight we're down to 3v2 unless I messed up my math that's also a possibility :lol:
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Gjt »

My first Scum read when I swapped in was the worth, do you have enough within to believe they are one half? I feel it's a good route, but if your not I wouldn't recommend firing down votes just in case. My guess is your certain Alexcelent is Scum as I believe they have had the most Town reads. Whether you wanna confirm that or not is up to you, but is there something the rest of us is missing if your super convinced on someone being Scum which the rest are.not picking up on
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Gjt »

Look I'm not trying to pocket or anything, but your my strongest Town Read. Only one I'd be willing to say yes they Town if put on spot. I could potentially come off looking bad especially if you end up flipping Scum, but I'm probably willing to back a lynch on the worst. Won't vote yet, but I'm willing too. Wanna see if I can pick up on your other thoughts first
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Gjt »

I don't really have an opinion on Gyro. I can't quite decide what route their reaction to me was. I asked a question when he made comment about Ojoi. Yeah of course I was fishing for a reaction, but didn't expect him to get tunneled over it.

Either

Gyro is Town and has just reacted badly/panicked to my question and took it as me calling them out/attacking them or genuinely thinks I'm Scum.

Or

He's Scum and again panicked over my comment and is trying to push a mislynch by having a scum read on me
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:48 am

Post by Gjt »

Are you now moving onto your very sure they are Scum vote now JV? I'll ISO Gyro I've only had brief interaction so will see if I can develop a better opinion
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Gjt »

Ok, now I've read through it his Day 1 shit posting wasn't the best. Almost daring people to vote with those comments and I have seen scum play those moves F1 many times. A common Scum tell especially in newer players is hinting at Scum Team Mates early on. If Gyro does flip Scum these are potentially worth looking into
Alexcellent (SE)
the worst (SE)
PvtUrist (SE)

PvtUrist I believe he's mentioned the most so I would suspect they are not Scum if Gyro is, but he's made a thing about SEs. Reading through and focusing on Gyro I can see a scum tale. As for partner it's likely be one of the 3 SEs. Been too focused on others to really pick up with exception to Gyros opinion on me. His vote was initially on Faustiv anyways and maybe used what I said as an excuse to keep it there.

That's my thoughts on Gyro. If does flip Scum I'm leaning towards The Worst being the other member of Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 615, PvtUrist wrote:VOTE: Gyro

JV!Thom feels tvt. Gyro is policy lynch.

I think we're in the right direction with Gyro for sure, this puts them at L-1 I was quick to hammer D1, but this time I don't think the hammer is wrong, but let's try and hunt out their team mate. Gyro is definitely the Lynch today
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by Gjt »

From thread play I believe Gyro slipped with stating that an SE is scum and has continued that path whilst also throwing shade at me. Now when I replaced in I was 100% certain there was a scum vote on me. Uncrowned was Town which leaves Gyro and the worst. The worst was my first thought and there is still something there in my gut, but I also don't think both Scum would be on the same wagons and they were both on the same people at times with their votes. Maybe this was a tactic because Scum wouldn't normally do this. Gyro has thrown both Town and Scum comments at the worst, but is certain me and Urist are scum. Me for sure because I questioned his defence of Ojoi once they had been lynched. Of course the Town vibe was correct especially as they Scum and knew. Got very defensive with that for a question I never even expected a reply from. Been on my back since.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 611, Thomth wrote:They have alluded themselves to being scum more then once so what the fuck?

VOTE: JV
I'm convinced JV is Town. If you were left with a decision between the worst and PvtUrist who would you say is most likely to be Scum. I think one of them is Scum.

In fact everyone can answer that. I'm sure we can route out both Scum today and be prepped for D3
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 621, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Because people like sheeping on a safe policy lynch like me :)))
If we mislynch we're potentially screwed so need something of a better defence of you are Town

@Thomth if you want answers from Alexcellent you need to apply pressure. Must admit they keep sliding under my radar and forgetting about them. We've got 3 days and need to be 100% certain on this lynch before we hammer and good opportunity to try and dig out the other one if we stick with Gyro and flips Scum. We need scum today regardless who
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Gjt »

Great defence
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Gjt »

@Thomth I think I underestimated you. I've had a look through Alexcellents posts/reads. From the start it seems Gyro is their Scum read but never once laid a vote down and was pursuing Uncrowned and Ojoi D1. Their scum reads tend to have myself, Gyro and PvtUrist yet has not voted for any of us so far.

This avenue could certainly be worth exploring what's everyone else's opinions?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 400, Gjt wrote:In post 390, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
Dont vote Ojo he has the good town vibez from me

Vibes? Or know for fact? Seems well timed, possibly an over sight.

This is why he thinks I'm Scum. Ever since I asked this. I felt his responce after was just a tad defensive, but at the time I put it down to defensive Towny panicking because got questioned. He's not let go of it since and pursued it
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 634, JacksonVirgo wrote:Don't get me wrong, I want Gyro lynched. They will be cancerous late game for Town if they're town
If you think there is a possibility Gyro is Town then who would be scum? We can't risk mislynching as it could cost us. The more I see and re read the more I think Gyro is Scum. Was giving benefit of the doubt before
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 636, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:
In post 629, the worst wrote:Whatcha seeing with Gjt Gyro?
He’s trying to get votes of me now since he knows when i roll town, he will be exposed and more of a target for the town.
Also just look at the way he voted on my guy Thomth’s vote (i believe it was that)

And if we’re allowed to critisize his past player then faustiv is super likely to be a scum looking at how he instantly memes, and then goes silent/insctive
Doesn't bother me if votes are on you or not because I believe you to be scum. I wanna find your partner today too. What I said is if someone has doubt and wanna lynch regardless of you alignment it's a bad move. Also doesn't look good willing to sacrifice someone if they were Town because they think they poor Town. I'm not concerned about JV I believe them to be Town, but it's a bad move to vote if think they could be Town at this stage of the game
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 652, Thomth wrote:Are you voting for Gjt because you think they are scum or because you did not like the ojoi lynch? 4 others voted for ojoi why Gjt and not them?
Hammering makes you Scum in almost everyones eyes, I believe we are all guilty of it which is why no one likes doing it. If you Hammer and they flip Town it's a Scummy Move. If you hammer and they flip Scum it means you only hammered to cover tracks and look like Town.

It's an over thought process which almost all are guilty of Hammering means you Scum. :facepalm:
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 655, the worst wrote:VOTE: Gjt

Reason
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Gjt »

VOTE: Gyro

I see his Scum buddy just moved off of him.

Scum is Gyro and The Worst very certain of it
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Gjt »

I told you why, wanted to route out the Scum Team, why did you remove yours? Its obvious why really. Had a feeling from the start and should have just stuck with my gut yesterday.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:30 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 662, Alexcellent wrote:It's not because you hammered but because you hammered without making any attempt to get a claim

We were never gonna get a claim, I thought their play was scummy and I didn't want to go round in circles again with a replacement. I was wrong, but from their play yes I would do it again in the same situation. I thought I had hit Scum. I over looked Gyros "I got a town read on Ojoi" once we thought there was already a lynch. Of course he had a town read, he town read him because Gyro is Scum. I believe the worst is his Scum buddy too
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 663, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 661, JacksonVirgo wrote:Gjt isn't the lynch for today
Why Gyro over GJT?
Make the right choice, let's lynch Gyro, I'm certain we will be in a much better position next Day Phase
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #61) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 77, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Then can’t scum just claim scum because people wont think their scum because that’s against the rules ?
Was referring to self as Scum early on, nice ploy to divert attention why would Scum say they Scum, oh right because they are
In post 351, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:I dont see worst as scum at all, he seems like a helpful duck[/quote

In post 527, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Alexcellent (SE) - probably townie but then again idk SE players are probably smarter than us so i expect them to be better scum
the worst (SE) - possible scum possible townie depending if hes trying hard as a mafia disguised as town or not

I think Gjt and an SE are scum
Flipping opinion on the worst in the same sentence, just looks very suspicious to me, I still think they are both Scum
In post 547, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Has Urist even posted recently? Oh i see Pvpurist.

He might actually be my 2nd mafia tell because of his act, i feel like it isnt out of realm of possibility that one mafia says im town and the other goes against me so then if 1 ends being scum the other looks ‘good’, you get me?

Urist/another SE leaning urist now and Gjt are my maf picks
Changed to PvtUrist, convinced and SE is Scum doesn't mention PvtUrist previously, maybe this one is to divert attention away from the worst
In post 621, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Because people like sheeping on a safe policy lynch like me :)))
Only Gyro has referenced themselve as a Policy Lynch. Starting to see why, hes offered it to us from the beginning, time to call his bluff
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #62) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Gjt »

I didn't format my previous post very well, read between the quotes
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #63) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by Gjt »

Because Gyro has done nothing other than make me believe they are Scum ever since. Completely tunneled on me because I questioned their Town vibe on Ojoi during the fake lynch. I am so sure Gyro is Scum I'm willing to bet my entire future of playing Mafia on it. I'm almost as convinced with the worst as well. I believe the other tell is when Gyro said that me and an SE is Scum. I'm taking that as himself and the worst, if I had to go with anyone else I'd say PvtUrist, but I'm confident in Scum being Gyro and the worst. I was wrong before, but I wasn't the only one. I'm very confident I am right this time. I don't think anyone is gonna change their mind, so I feel it's in your hands @thomth. I admit I was all for you being anti Town, but majority of that feeling has gone. My only other 100% confident Town is JV. I believe Alex to be Town Urist to be Town everyone except Gyro and the worst. There's always gonna be a little doubt which is why I'm only saying I'm very certain on Gyro and JV
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 676, Thomth wrote:Gyro- Not contributing much but can turn lyrics into speech which I like. Has hinted at themself being scum as well.

Another Scum tactic, the less contribution the better and when do its nonsense and tunneled. Trust me on this one.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Gjt »

I honestly think you are misreading JV, yes I understand the beginning I 100% agree with you there, but I feel much more confident D2. The worst is someone I picked up on in the beginning, too over friendly attempting to pocket people and just so happens to have been busy and not posted as much since I pointed this out. Maybe coincidence, but I scum read them as soon as I entered the game
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Gjt »

If I'm wrong then I'm an obvious Lynch target next phase because I would have been wrong twice so itll be easy for scum, but I know I am not wrong about Gyro and very confident on the worst
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 679, Thomth wrote:It is anti-town, but anti-town is not exactly scum.

At this stage it is imo, it works on bigger games, but we don't have enough people to have anti Town because it will cost us. If Gyro is just being Anti Town which I don't believe he is then it is very poor because potentially costing us the game, I wanna win, we all wanna win, I wanna lynch Scum and Gyro is Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Gjt »

I need sleep, nearly 3am. I dunno what else I can say to convince you right now, Gyro is the right Lynch, we won't get enough to push anyone else other than me or him now, imo only other I would go for is the worst. Lynch Gyro today and push the worst next phase
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by Gjt »

That is the strangest sequence of play I've seen. Fwiw if Gyro was Town I doubt I would be NK target cause I'd be mislynch material, if scum maybe, idk. But what seemed like a slip and now an exit from the game. I am very sure on Gyro still, but I have myself questioning what Thomths role is/was again
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:47 pm

Post by Gjt »

Tbf, I think I've got a good idea. Does seem like just here to learn and rather than wait to the end now thinks he knows everything and runaway.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Gjt »

@Gyro if your so convinced I'm Scum who's the 2nd? You've flip flopped a lot. You don't seem to be giving out any other actual Scum reads now, worried your gonna drop the worst in it good and proper? Seems you potentially could be shifting to JV, but is that just because they are keeping their vote on you? I'm scum to you because I questioned you, its mafia prepare to be questioned by everyone. Just seems like an oh no they onto me let's tell everyone they must be scum because they suspect me.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by Gjt »

What have I actually done in your opinion that makes me scum? You've been on my back since I questioned you about Ojoi. I even dropped it, but you kept coming at me. It's a very defensive play and I don't believe you are a paranoid Towny. It just feels like Scum being one directional and trying to get a mislynch.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 734, Alexcellent wrote:I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Alexcellent
JV; TW
Urist
The artist formerly known as Thomth; Gyro
GJT
Swap me with the worst and its looking good
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Gjt »

TW isn't as strong as Gyro, but its gut feeling, I had it from the start when I replaced in. Their thread play just seemed like they were pocketing people, very over active in what I didnt see in a Town way. Could be coincidence cause they said they'd be busy, but when I questioned their play it timed in with being quieter. I did let off and was changing opinion. Then it seemed they were suddenly saying my posts were Town but then switched vote from Gyro to me. TW is worth waiting on for next day phase, we are not gonna change the wagon now. It's me or Gyro. There no way I see us as Town v Town. I am very certain Gyro is Scum I'm at 100% now. I do believe an SE is their Scum partner I feel that Gyro slipped there and left it too open and I have strongest feeling that TW is their Scum Partner
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 741, Alexcellent wrote:Also it's 3am here and I'm going to sleep town

Vote on Gyro, I'm wrong then I have no defence, your making a mistake. I promise you 100% Gyro is Scum I am very very sure of it. Tell me what you see in their posts that could be Town? Nothing honestly nothing
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Gjt »

Welcome @Kerset quite a position to come in on Thomth left is a few questions, but probably not enough for anyone to start a wagon. Seems set between myself and Gyro. Take a moment to develope your own opinion, but I am pretty confident in our Scum Team being Gyro and the worst. Certainly Gyro. Have fun
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 748, Kerset wrote:gjt get an avatar
I'll add one in next game, eveyone knows I'm the one without one in this one
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Gjt »

If I'm wrong about Gyro I'll even let you choose the avatar for me
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Gjt »

I still wanna push the worst. I was right about Gyro, my suspicion was the 2 of them are the Scum Team
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Gjt »

The "accidental Hammer" just don't sit right either. I don't wanna tunnel, gonna go back over some ISOs. Just not sure who else I'd rather push currently
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Gjt »

We went through this when I first joined game, felt like you had many pocket attempts. Your vote and comments after on Gyro have not helped. There was plenty of talk of both of us being L-1 I believe you even put me at L-1, could be wrong would have to double check. Kerset gave intention to vote and feels like you just jumped in to save face
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 810, JacksonVirgo wrote:However the pockety nature compared to last game I was with him in could come from two possibilities, I am leaning towards one for now and I'd rather someone else be pushed on today until there's a mass-claim
Unless you say who we may not get that push. I feeling for a while has been the worst and Gyro, but I wanna remain open minded look at other possibilities too if its backed up
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by Gjt »

Currently I don't have anything on Kerset directly to wanna vote, but Thomths play was making me flip flop between thinking whether we should or shouldn't. I don't know if I can shake my feeling on the worst. I know most of it is gut, but it's a strong feeling. I personally think its between the worst and Kerset purely because of Thomth. 1 is Town, but i don't believe the other is
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #84) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:43 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 878, Alexcellent wrote:The Worst literally cannot be scum unless you think I've fake claimed cop

Ok I need to rethink, my apologise I didn't read properly, saw you had investigated, but hadn't read you got a result. One eye on the TV Joy's of the election :roll:

This does make me feel stronger about Kerset being Scum. My read has obviously been off for the 2nd Scum. I was sure it'll be the worst or PvtUrist, but obviously not the case
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #85) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 880, Alexcellent wrote:What do you think of JV?
JV was my top Town read. I will re evaluate soon. I'm kinda busy at mo and a few errands to run. Hopefully have a bit more time in a few hours. There was the odd thing or 2 that had my questioning my opinion on JV late last phase, but wasn't enough to get me away from Gyro or the worst. I knew 100% about Gyro and had strong feeling about the worst which appears i was wrong about
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 882, the worst wrote:Good luck with the election

It's probably Kerset
God help us more like :lol:

With Alex clearing you and no counter claims then it has to be. I really had a gut feeling on you being Scum so yeah sorry :oops: it can only be between 2 people. I would be more inclined to say Kerset as Scum. I've Twin read JV majority of the game, but in was wrong about you. Out of the 2 I will likely go with Kerset, but will wait and see what progresses cause 1 is Town and 1 is Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Gjt »

Damn my combination of fat thumbs and auto correct. Was meant to be Town read not Twin read
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Gjt »

I'm genuinely stumped at mo, I honestly thought I had it sussed. I will be voting between either Kerset or JV. Gonna take another look at Thomths posts and see if I can lock something in. 1 of them is Scum 1 is Town. Either way we should get the win, but I'd still rather lynch Scum today.

@kerset what can you say in defence of Thomths posts? I turned on them jumping in on a vote which JV was also on, I was probably trusting JV a little too much at time as they were my top Town read. I withdrew my concerns on Thomths weird posting. Couldnt even rule themselves out as Scum and was writing in 3rd person then just before they left I was starting to suspect them again. I didn't pressure as despite concerns I was adamant on scum being the worst and Gyro and wanted to stick with Gyro
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 895, the worst wrote:
In post 891, Alexcellent wrote:What are the odds of this lynch being pulled off by x5 townies? What are odds of Thomth/Gyro being the scum team?
Scum!Gjt didn't like, NEED to hammer. The lolhammer is obviously pro scum but it wasn't anything that was totally filthy or incriminating tho bc like both them and Gyro were fairly under the radar
I don't know if it's because I'm tired, but I don't quite 100% get what your saying here
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:44 am

Post by Gjt »

Then wouldn't it have made more sense for him to have targeted me N1 instead of you? If thought I was scummy for doing so would've been a better option?
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Gjt »

I said why I hammered which yes I was wrong. I thought Ojoi was Scum, my mind was made up and didn't wanna go round in circles again. I don't know if I would have changed my mind with a replacement, but obviously I should have given it a chance. I've only played in 1 game so far here and that was a Town game and was out N1.

As for this phase I am leaning more onto voting for Kerset. I was more concerned about Thomth and I've not really seen anything to convince me otherwise. Seems strange that have asked couple times how is the worth still alive. Obviously in my head at the time its because I thought they were Scum. JV has had me concerned a few times, but not enough to go from Top Town Read to Top Scum read, but out of all their posts its todays that concern me more than anything and it's a case is that frustration or throwing in the towel. As said leaning towards Kerset, but it's not my final decision. JV seemed to also be Thomths main push for Scum as well
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Gjt »

Sorry busier weekend than expected. I was certainly all for a lynch on the worst, my next was Thomth. As I'm wrong about the worst I can't find enough to being a vote onto JV. As stated before my intention is to still vote on Kerset. I believe we're at L-1 and still have 4 half days. I don't wanna be wrong again and hammer wrong again so wanna be sure. Its TvS with JV and Kerset. If Kerset flips Town then JV is certainly Scum
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:23 am

Post by Gjt »

In post 934, the worst wrote:Gjt you have no reason not to hammer. From your pov this game is in auto.
True, was just wanting to try and be sure.
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Gjt »

You know what, let's go for it. Whatever I do if wrong its gonna cause a big heads up between me and JV tomorrow. Let's hope I'm right

VOTE: Kerset
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Gjt »

In post 942, Alexcellent wrote:Ugh. I'll look at this tomorrow. Sorry in advance town.

You with the coin flip, did you not target either of us last night? I really thought Thomth/Kerset was Scum after you cleared the worst. IV was my top Town read all game well played.

VOTE: JV
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Gjt »

I didn't Roleblock you
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Gjt »

JV must have blocked you
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Gjt »

Bit late to say it wasn't defensive, nvm I assumed was referring to me when he said "you roleblocked me" anyways good game all, was hard coming in as scum with 3 votes on me. Plan was for me and Gyro to just go at each other cause one was getting lynched I thought it was gonna be me, just wanted to try and get people to believe we were TvS maybe tried too hard on that one
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Gjt »

I submitted wrong way round, but was probably a good accident
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Gjt »

Was in 2 minds last night who to kill, had a feeling the worst would instantly vote me, think both had me as scum, but felt had a better chance with Alex
Gjt
Gjt
Goon
Gjt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Gjt »

Maybe if I wasn't working and could reply after JV did might have been able to drag out longer and work on it a but more, downside to time zones I guess.

Been fun, only my 2nd game here usually play elsewhere but am taking a break from Mafia now. Just been involved in a very long and draining 40 person game. Need to get used to a few things here that are done differently whether its because it's a newbie game or not, not actually taken time to look around other games yet. Also length of phases are a lot longer than I'm used to. Usually okay 48 hour Day phases and 24 hour night phase and would get a return of succesful or unsuccessful when submitting abilties

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”