[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2570 (isolation #200) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2567, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2556, Alisae wrote:Would could lynch TesXX. The way he suggested nancy to be a doc while she was fakeclaiming 1-shot bp before the roleswap stuff happened doesn't exactly look the best?
Wouldn't he shoot nancy N1 if he thought that? That actually points against him being scum not towards.
He didn't bring up that idea till D2.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2572 (isolation #201) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2571, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2570, Alisae wrote:He didn't bring up that idea till D2.
Are you saying he only figured it out after he tried to kill me N1 and it failed?
Yep
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2580 (isolation #202) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

Ari wats your read on me?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2587 (isolation #203) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

BV you're basicly TRing me for my predecessors play, is that right?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2589 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

And my play is?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2591 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm interested to know because I really don't understand why you are disregarding nancy's read on me, whom is probably the best person to be able to read me on this table.

WhyMafia made some posts that seemed towny, but I the thing is like, they raised a shitton of red flags. It's not something I'm feeling that confident in pushing, hence why I haven't pushed it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2595 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2593, BlackVoid wrote:But why is it relevant that you don't understand it? What exactly are you worried about from a town-POV? You know I'm town and I'm correctly townreading you. Your questions are actually weirding me out because it seems you are worried about whether I have some secret scumread of you and intend to track you tonight and you are probing to see the basis of my townread.

Can you link WhyMafia's towny posts?
Yeah, I'm a scum mastermind that's trying to manipulate you to track me because why? Especially considering nancy specificly said to me "If there is a no kill [assumption: scum is not lynched today] then I am powerlynching you." That doesn't make any sense. You alright? My scumgame isn't even good enough to try to manipulate people that way.

I don't understand it because I don't get why you aren't trying to engage nancy on why you think she's wrong and you're right. Not to mention she has experience with me, whereas this is your first game with me. Wouldn't it make a bit more sense to atleast attempt to hear out nancy and try to explain to her why she's wrong?

This is litterally where I explained my WhyMafia read.
In post 1968, Alisae wrote:
Spoiler: WhyMafia
In post 24, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 17, nancy wrote: I'm scum this game Pine.
Confirmed scum
VOTE: Nancy
In post 33, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 31, nancy wrote:Yep, OMGUS = Oh My God You Suck.

It's basically voting someone simply because they voted you. You can also for instance OMGUS scumread someone, which is scumreading someone simply because they scumread you. So I OMGUS voted you.
Oh I am stupid. I thought you were calling me out for OMGUS

@Nancy why should I trust you and remove my vote on you
In post 83, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 77, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 58, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 56, Srceenplay wrote:@WhyMafia
I am helping.
What do you think about Loopdan?
First post was legit, kinda confused why he changed his vote in his next post.
So you overlooked him by mistake.
His vote change is confusing to you.
His vote on stealthynoodle by your reasoning deserves him being voted.

Help me vote him then.
You can ask him questions to try and get unconfused.

VOTE: Loopdan
Yea he's viable to look into.
Loopdan, explain your vote
VOTE: Loopdan
In post 176, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we debating his alignment when he's not even lurking - he hasn't logged on since the game started. This is wasting time to find scum, unless we're using this to gauge reactions.

But idk I'm bad at mafia
In post 194, WhyMafia wrote:Reads list
Tes - Not certain, apart from suggesting Bp strat, he hasn't done much. Could be a gamble as he looks Town by suggesting it, but it's becoming fairly common (from what I can tell by what others said), so if he was scum, he might as well look as best as possible.
Chronicle - Neutral. Similar to Tes he defended the bp strat quite vigorously as well as the inactive. He hasn't really done anything that screams "TOWN", but seems to be trying to help find scum (pressuring others into participating with the strat that usually finds scum).
Loop - Town, didn't work against the strat and also helped pressure others. This is more of a vibe I guess
Nancy - Scum lean. Starts out with going out for an aggressive counter to the strat. Proceeds to say it won't help new players learn. However most of the new players seem to not mind using this strategy. If there's a cop, look into her please.
Pine - Not enough posts to judge with, but made a valid point
Screenplay - Neutral, slightly miffed he's pushing me, but it's my fault for missing loopdens post. I want his reads before saying anything conclusive. Idk how it's considered lurking, we all have outside lives. If I wanted to lurk, I wouldn't have replied "a few hours" in the first place. Seems to be aggressive against the new player, some of it deserved, but I don't trust him fully. Maybe I'm just biased.
Stealthy - Scum lean - I'm having trouble with quotes, so I'll refer to post numbers
79/89 - Says that he agrees with Nancy that the strat isn't good for new players, but proceeds to say by not supporting it, she has a higher possibility of scum. It seems to me that she's braver than you and posted her opinion while you just want to look good to town. You're a hypocrite. Stating that you agree with what she said, but those words make her a scum read to you makes no sense. Even tho she didn't cooperate, you should've stuck to what you believed in lol. While I don't necessarily consider her as pro town, you make her seem so much better. You could be bussing her idk.
94 - Again, you agree with her ... what makes you vs her different? That she took a more direct stance? If the majority of the players said that this strat was bad and she was the only who argued it was good, I think you wouldn't have gone along with this strategy xd

I hope what I just said made sense, it probably didn't knowing me. Anyways, go analyze this now
In post 206, WhyMafia wrote:@nancy

Why are you so sure pine is town? He made only a few posts and they were simply to defend you. I'm just interested in hearing your reasoning
In post 208, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 207, Srceenplay wrote:Your poor me I'm bad AtE is scumy. You trying to find made up reason as evidence to vote someone is scumy.
A) Who are you talking in regards to that post
B) what does "your poor me I'm bad AtE is scummy mean

Is this some mafiascum lingo
In post 210, WhyMafia wrote:Oh ok

I was unaware mentioning emotions was scummy. I'll keep that in mind. So of all the people who posted you think I'm scummy bc I was referring to a comment made about my skill?
In post 222, WhyMafia wrote:I personally think pine is worth looking into -
He begins by heavily defending Nancy and proceeds to leave

In addition, I would have to say Nancy has a higher chance of scum than stealthy atm. She repeatedly appeals to my emotions, making me want to trust her. My other reasoning in on my reads list from page 8. I don't feel like repeating all of it. Just go check. That being said, I do appreciate what you said Nancy xd.
In post 356, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 355, Pine wrote:Hi all! Thank you mod for cutting me some slack, I've largely been absent from the site for several days due to real life issues. I'm catching up right now.
When you finish reading up, reads list please

VOTE: SrceenPlay
I just don't buy him. He advocated a Pine lynch for reasons that are absolute garbage + I am biased towards him XD
In post 412, WhyMafia wrote:Meant to include this sorry VOTE: SrceenPlay
You tried to get Pine killed and now you seem very defensive over it. Your latest response (well I'm not voting him) seems to be whining. I feel as though you were hoping to put pressure on someone else, and quickly back off if it doesn't work out.
I'm not sure if I explained this right, if someone's confused just tell me
In post 459, WhyMafia wrote:@nancy
Lots have happened since you last gave any definite reads. Can you re-affirm who you believe is suspicious/town to you?
In post 607, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 604, nancy wrote:
In post 601, WhyMafia wrote:This places me in a conomdrum.
What conundrum are you referring to?

@src talk to me about 595 please. Why do you not care about being on a wagon with WM? Why are you wagoning Chronicle? You appear to be scumreading both WM and Chronicle, yet abandon the larger WM wagon to join WM in forming a new Chronicle wagon. Why? What are your reads?

VOTE: srceenplay
Bc I seem like I'm scum
I realize how bad this looks now, but I kinda used a tos strat :/
In post 709, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 436, TesXX wrote:
In post 435, WhyMafia wrote:Tes, who do you think are good lynch targets right now?
And who would you say are your solid town reads?
The town reads I'm still working on right now. My suspicions are nancy and Srceen right now.
You said this 6 days ago. Post your reads list as your next post or die scum. I'm tired of you focusing only on setup. That only gets us so far, and makes you seem all towny. I want explanations as well.
VOTE: Tes
In post 1062, WhyMafia wrote:
Town = Nancy, BlackVoid

Town Lean = Nobody :/

Unsure = Stealthy, Chronicle

Scum Lean = Loopdan, SrceenPlay, Tes

Scum = Drixx
In post 1119, WhyMafia wrote:VOTE: SrceenPlay
Die scum
24 - RVS vote that seems scummy honestly. Like easy to do but it's RVS so it doesn't matter.
33 - That question sorta goes nowhere on page 2
83 - Town driven vote.
176 - Honestly this seems town motivated here, mostly because he's annoyed that people are hunting Pine when he's not doing anything. Like, from what I'm getting it seems like he wants to try to get people to hunt on who is posting rather then who isn't, and he thinks lurking here isn't a scumtell. And that's fine. Though Pine did flip scum, so it's also possible he's trying to drive attention away from the lurkers.
194 - The Tes read is bad. That strat is ultimately NAI. Hate the posture around it. I like the analysis on Chronicle, and Pine. I don't get the nancy read at all though.
206 - Good questions
208 - Pointing out Srceen's unreasonability here is towny.
210 - Reads like "Oh, I just made a mistake, haha pay no attention here" but I also like the question here's asking here and like how he's pointing out how unreasonable Srceen is.
222 - This is just in general a good post that I like.
356 - THIS GUY GETS IT!
412 - THIS GUY GETS IT!
459 - This seems town driven to me.
607 - This backtrack is something I honestly think would come from town rather then scum.
709 - Good vote and just in general a good post.
1062 - I find it strange he's not voting Drixx at this time given this read list?
1119 - Yeah, especailly after this vote. Why was he going for people that aren't Drixx?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2596 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, nancy is town. You're town. I'm also town.
Why aren't we working together to solve the game?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2598 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71096
That game was auto-win near the end because we had like 5 cleared townies or some shit due to mechanics.
Even then I took a liad back approach.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2605 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Okay.
Maybe I'm doing a really bad job at communicating to you what I am trying to communicate. So I'ma just be blatant instead of subtle and trying to lead you to a conclusion.
I don't actually care about the reasons. Here is what I do care about, because it's teaching newbies bad play. And I'ma put on my IC cap for a moment.

You have someone who's pratically confirmed town. Their name is nancy. They're a pretty sweet gal if you ask me. Wub you nancy <3
And they are really good at this game. Like, Really good at this game.
Fact is it seems like you're disregarding their reads completely. Like, you're trying to work against them. And I REALLY do not get that.
You see more interested in pushing your own reads rather then working with nancy to find out who is scum together. You're focusing on your own individual play rather then teamplay. And that's bad. Because ultimately Mafia is a TEAM game. You NEED to identify who the other townies are, and you need to discuss reads with them, and try to solve the game WITH your fellow townies. You aren't doing that, you're just pushing your own reads and not really giving a fuck about everything else. Atleast nancy is trying to engage people and trying to work with them.

You're basicly teaching newbies that individual play is better then teamplay, and that's bad. Don't do that.

Let's take the game I just linked. In that game, town worked together and knew who they were. And because they knew who they were so easily, that finding scum was easy when you have a mobile unit.

Why is this game not an autowin? Why hasn't scum conceded? Well it's easy. Whoever is scum knows that they still have a chance if the town mislynches people. This game is nowhere near autowin because town has yet to really work together. There's no team play involved here.

So can we stop being idiots, twittling our thumbs thinking that scum is just going to come out of the fucking woods, work together to discuss reads, and lynch scum?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2606 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

BV, are you understanding what I'm trying to communicate here?
It's the reason why most towns are always super fucking shitty. Becuase people have these "egos" they need to statisfy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2610 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

RIP nancy ;~;
I do have a spare keyboard though. =)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2611 (isolation #212) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

If there's a disconnect, find it and get the fuck back in sync.

And okay yeah. I'm talking out of my fucking ass when I am a TEAM centered player that focuses more on trying to work together with who they identify as town.
Yeah no, I think I understand why this isn't an autowin and why what is going on is going on. That is just straight up disrespectful. Like, the fuck? I try to encourage team work and you say I'm talking out of my ass?
And now you're doubting your read for really bullshit reasons because I'm trying to get my townreads to work together to push the same reads and agree on the same shit.

Why the fuck did I even try if I'm just going to get that response.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2613 (isolation #213) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, let's also add you ruined a great fucking moment of syncronization where me and nancy MUTUALLY agreed to role swap to try to bait a night kill to give you a night to actually clear someone.

And I'm talking OUT OF MY FUCKING ASS WHEN I AM TRYING TO ENCOURAGE TEAMWORK.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2614 (isolation #214) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2612, BlackVoid wrote:Nothing you are saying is making any sense though. I don't understand how you can read the game and come to conclusions that you did.
I've mostly been reading individual ISOs. I haven't read the WHOLE game. 68 pages of THIS? I replace in and usually try to grasp what is going on by reading ISOs. I almost NEVER read the whole game. I'm bad at reading and eventually I just zone out. It just doesn't compute for me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2617 (isolation #215) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

But that's okay, when I encourage GOOD TEAM TOWN PLAY I am TALKING OUT OF MY FUCKING ASS AND NOT MAKING ANY SENSE AS TO WHY TOWN NEEDS TO WORK TOGETHER.

/me sigh.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2623 (isolation #216) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2616, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2613, Alisae wrote:Like, let's also add you ruined a great fucking moment of syncronization where me and nancy MUTUALLY agreed to role swap to try to bait a night kill to give you a night to actually clear someone.

And I'm talking OUT OF MY FUCKING ASS WHEN I AM TRYING TO ENCOURAGE TEAMWORK.
If you honestly believe teaching newbies to fake-claim is a good idea, then I don't think we're going to see eye to eye here.
No. Let me tell you what that is. That is a GREAT example of what TEAM orientated town play looks like. If those fakeclaims resulted in town working together (Which by the way, it DID for a moment), then it's plays like those which create GAME WINNING SINAREOS. So if some dude by the name of BLACKVOID didn't ruin our brilliant plan, here's what would have happened.

Nancy - The real doc
Me - VT fakeclaiming doc to protect the real doc (Do you REALLY not understand how this is a pro-town move?)
BV - Our Tracker

{Ari, Srceen, WhyMafia, TesXX, Noodle} - Scum is in this pool.
Let's say today we lynch TesXX.
And I would die. Becuase killing the "Doc" is optimal.
You get a 25% chance of getting a guilty and a 75% of getting a clear.
Okay another lynch in that pool, let's say Noodle is cleared and Ari is lynched. We're left with a pool of {Srceen, WhyMafia}
nancy dies, you track one of those two. And you either get a clear or a guilty, G fucking G. Town win, gotten with 100% teamwork because I made the brilliant move of baiting a nightkill so you get two potential results.

Yeah, teaching newbies to fakeclaim when done right is a good idea WHEN DONE APPROPRIATELY.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2624 (isolation #217) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2621, nancy wrote:I would like to lynch Noodle for reasons already stated. Do either of you have any reason to townread him?
My only real reason to townread him is Pine voteparking there.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2627 (isolation #218) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

That is true.
hmm...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2629 (isolation #219) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

I sorta want Ari to be tracked if we aren't lynching him.
The fact we had a really strong ability to bounce reads back and forth between each other and find and lynch scum together is a great asset to have.
If anything, Realeo's game has taught both of us that we're really good at working together.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2631 (isolation #220) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Agreed. I want someone I can trust 100% to bounce back and forth reads with, and me and Ari are amazing when we're both town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2642 (isolation #221) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

lol wiki
VOTE: Noodle

pedit: Oh yeah that. That defintiely does look like a bus now that I think about it. He doesn't even add anything about why he's voting Drixx.

Also the way he backs off is ewww
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2645 (isolation #222) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

is also something I did in White Flag. Everyone was screaming their heads off asking for Titus, and I suddenly came out with a case on ThinkBig and pushed that super hard. Of course, no one listened to me D1 but D2 the bus payed off.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2647 (isolation #223) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Buddying.
Is.
Not.
A.
Scumtell.

What makes it scummy is if it felt fake or not. Do you think the buddying felt fake?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2658 (isolation #224) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 2648, BlackVoid wrote:Nah, it totally felt like towny buddying which is why I brought it up as something that worried me!
Ah okay then.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2659 (isolation #225) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw good night nancy <3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2743 (isolation #226) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Alisae »

I'ma address this game in a bit, but BlackVoid makes me want to replace out. Not going too though.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2744 (isolation #227) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Alisae »

First off BlackVoid, fuck off. Like, you genuinely piss me off here because apparently, I'm fucking trying to "Manufucature Strife" when I am trying to encourage townplay. You're doing better now, thank fucking god, but it's bullshit like this that makes me want to replace out. But I'm trying to "Manufacture Strife" WHEN I AM JUST TRYING TO ENCOURAGE GOOD TEAM PLAY.

And I addressed this multiple times. I don't know how Day 1 went. I didn't read it. I catchup by reading individual iso dives.
And my anger is inaccurate? Fuck off.

Secondly, I don't care about Loopdan's play. Trying to figure out what my predcessor did, and giving thoughts or talking about it. It's all fucking pointless to me. It may help you, but I can't help with that. Sorry. How about you go metadive
me
. Because that's a lot more productive then going to go metadive my predecessor, who's play I can't really comment on, because if I were to comment on it, it would be a WASTE OF TIME.

Thirdly, yeah, it's advantagous for me to talk to conftown about reads. Good. Fucking. Job. YEAH, IT IS ADVANTAGOUS. YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY? WELL MAYBE BECAUSE BOUNCING OFF READS OFF OF CONFTOWN WINS GAMES. Like, are you okay? Do you understand how teamwork works? I don't get it dude ;~;

Fourthly, Being happy with a townread is litterally the defiintion of NAI. Town can do it. Scum can do it too.

Let's address even more bullshit that BV is throwing at me because why?

Wait. You're saying you haven't done anything to suggest otherwise?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU LITTERALLY RUINED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ROLESWAP ON MAFIASCUMDOTNET. ARE YOU FOR REAL HERE?

And yeah, I am going to NO KILL when nancy would have powerlynched me for that at that time. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2822 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm sleepy zzz.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2825 (isolation #229) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

yeah ik but BV is being a meanie ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2967 (isolation #230) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm awake.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2968 (isolation #231) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Alisae »

wtf, you're lynching ari?
No, I want him tracked.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2969 (isolation #232) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Alisae »

Alright AMA.
This will be easier then trying to catchup and post my thoughts on what is going on within the last few pages.

I don't want Ari lynched today, I rather have them be tracked.

BV, I'll talk to you too as long as you don't fucking misrep everything I say and turn it into not what it actually is.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2999 (isolation #233) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Alisae »

BV this is the part where you ask me questions.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3005 (isolation #234) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Alisae »

this day has gone on for too long so now i'm apethedic zzz
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3008 (isolation #235) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Alisae »

and?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3011 (isolation #236) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Alisae »

like, BV essentially just twisting everything I say to fit his narative he's trying to push when I'm just trying to encourage teamwork sorta just turned me off from this game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3012 (isolation #237) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:07 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3010, nancy wrote:
In post 3008, Alisae wrote:and?
How are you apathetic after 5 days? o.O
Go blame BV.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3016 (isolation #238) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:20 am

Post by Alisae »

Alright. I'm going to find scum for ya.

First I am going to close my eyes.
And then I am going to imagine sitting in my room.
After that I will imagine myself slowly finding scum.
And then I will have found scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3017 (isolation #239) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Alisae »

Also nancy, I have a beautiful guide on how to fake a guilty properly.
Here, have a link.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ts_as_Town
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3022 (isolation #240) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3021, nancy wrote:Therefore scum is in {Noodle, Tes, WhyMafia} and I have a guilty on one of them as it turns out that I've been hiding all day because I wanted Town to have a chance at catching them but so far they haven't.
can I add Srceen to this pool? He's also someone I would expect to have shot BV last night.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3025 (isolation #241) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3024, nancy wrote:
In post 3022, Alisae wrote:can I add Srceen to this pool? He's also someone I would expect to have shot BV last night.
No but I can you to the pool because Loopdan believed my BP claim and would've shot Void.
Why not? Srceen would have definitely believed the BP claim. Can you explain to me why he wouldn't?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3027 (isolation #242) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3017, Alisae wrote:Also nancy, I have a beautiful guide on how to fake a guilty properly.
Here, have a link.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3030 (isolation #243) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:55 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3017, Alisae wrote:Also nancy, I have a beautiful guide on how to fake a guilty properly.
Here, have a link.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3034 (isolation #244) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

NO BULLYING ALLOWED
Spoiler: a lot of gifs
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3035 (isolation #245) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Here, have a link.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3036 (isolation #246) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm just going to keep on quoting that until you stop.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3040 (isolation #247) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3038, nancy wrote:
In post 3036, Alisae wrote:I'm just going to keep on quoting that until you stop.
Aslan I'm a Watcher and I saw you visit Loopdan last night I'm sorry.
Okay, this one was kinda good.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3049 (isolation #248) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

BV, I would policy lynch you here in just about any other game because of how bad your read is on me. Just saying.
fucking EMPTY RHETORIC.
And you are refering to a game, that happened AGES AGO. AGES! LIKE FUCKING ANCIENT HISTORY.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3053 (isolation #249) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

All you're fucking doing is trying to find anything I fucking do and spin it to support your bullshit scumread on me.
Like, how the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?

But yeah, I got into a fucking fight with conftown a long time ago and I'm not doing that here therefore I'm scum.
Fuck off.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3057 (isolation #250) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3055, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 3047, Aristophanes wrote:Alisae is town imo if for nothing else than the push for town unity!
Alisae has not been pushing for town unity. He's been claiming to do it while manufacturing arguments and getting mad for no reason.
VOTE: BlackVoid
YEAH, I'M GETTING MAD FOR NO FUCKING REASON.
YOU AREN'T EVEN READING MY FUCKING POSTS ANYMORE.

I'm done with your shit, I don't even care if you're a tracker anymore.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3059 (isolation #251) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alisae: I'm trying to promote unity.
BlackVoid: I'm not reading any of your posts blah blah blah scumread here let me say things to piss you off even more.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3066 (isolation #252) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3062, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 3053, Alisae wrote:how the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?
Give me suggestions on who to track if you flip town and who we should lynch next.
You track Ari because if he's town, having him be conftown is a good thing. If he's scum, gg.
Then you lynch TesXX. If he's scum gg.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3069 (isolation #253) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

HOW in the FUCKING WORLD AM I CREATING CONFLICT BY TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO WORK TOGETHER?
I DO NOT UNDERSTAND.
PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3071 (isolation #254) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Alisae »

ALISAE: HEY TOWN, WORK TOGETHER TO WIN THE GAME.
BLACKVOID: NO, ALI IS TRYING TO PROMOTE CONFLICT BY TRYING TO UNITE THE TOWN.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3078 (isolation #255) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3072, BlackVoid wrote:But you are not trying to get people to work together. People were working together before you did anything. Then you stretched really, really hard to find a reason to get mad so you could get points for "genuine town ATE."
OH YOU CALLING MY RAGE FAKE?
MY RAGE IS NOT FAKE. I DON'T EVER. EVER. EVER. BLOW UP LIKE THIS. THE LAST TIME I WANTED TO BLOW UP LIKE THIS WAS AT DREALMERZ FOR WITCH TRIALS FOR BEING SO FUCKING INSULTING AND RUDE. AND I MOSTLY CONTAIN MY EMOTIONS BECAUSE I HATE BLOWING UP. AND NOW YOU'RE CALLING MY RAGE FAKE? YEAH, FUCK OFF.

AND I'M NOT TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO WORK TOGETHER BY TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO WORK TOGETHER? THIS MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE I DO NOT GET IT.

PEOPLE WERE WORKING TOGETHER BEFORE I DID ANYTHING? IF YOU WERE WORKING TOGETHER WITH NANCY YOUR READS WOULD BE IN FUCKING SYNC AND THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED YET.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3086 (isolation #256) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

WOAH.
MISTER CONFTOWN BLACKVOID WANTS ME TO POST AMAZING THOUGHTS ABOUT THE GAME.
VOOOOOOOSH
AMAZING THOUGHTS.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3087 (isolation #257) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3085, BlackVoid wrote:I don't want to track Aslan. I want to flip him. I'll take track suggestions from you if I'm wrong.
YEAH, AND I WANT YOU TO STOP PLAYING LIKE SHIT, AND TRYING TO TWIST EVERYTHING I SAY TO SUIT YOUR CONFBIAS.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3089 (isolation #258) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3088, BlackVoid wrote:I wouldn't mind lynching Aristophanes for his overly confident townread on Alisae but that's about it.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
SOMEONE HAS A CONFIDENT TOWNREAD ON SOMEONE? HEY, I HAVE A GOOD IDEA, LET'S LYNCH THEM FOR HAVING A GOOD READ!!!!!!!!!
I AM AMAZING AT THIS GAME.

YOUR READS ARE SHIT DUDE.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3094 (isolation #259) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah, I can help with that after BlackVoid just admits his reads are shit. Because they are if he thinks I'm not trying to unite the town when that is the opposite of what I am trying to do.
Also, because of BlackVoid's reads, he should be fucking leashed too. I don't trust him to make the right track at all.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3096 (isolation #260) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

I STILL think Tracking Ari would be WAY more useful then tracking me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3099 (isolation #261) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Your FOR INFORMATION lynch is shit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3101 (isolation #262) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3100, nancy wrote:
In post 3097, BlackVoid wrote:Flipping Aslan will obviously help me course-correct if I'm wrong. I already have someone in mind that I want to track to get rid of niggling paranoia and who I think will work well with me in case we're wrong today and they are town.
Tracking Aslan is objectively better because you don't lose the slot's input.
For all he cares, he thinks my imput is useless so this ultimately doesn't matter.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3105 (isolation #263) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

AtE is not a scumtell. See Frozen Angel as an example. She AtE's as either alignment.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3109 (isolation #264) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3107, BlackVoid wrote:@Src, switch to Alisae please. I don't think it's WhyMafia and Alisae's big towncase on WhyMafia is more likely written by scum on town than town on scum.
HEY GUYZ. MY NAME IS BLACKVOID.
IF YOU DEFEND MY SCUMREADS, YOU'RE SCUM!
SEE, LOOK AT HOW I AM AMAZING AT THIS GAME I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3111 (isolation #265) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

HEY GUYZ.
APPARENTLY DEFENDING BLACKVOID'S SCUMREADS IS A SCUMTELL FOR BLACKVOID.
WHO KNEW?!?!?!?!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3123 (isolation #266) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3122, nancy wrote:Lynch Srceenplay track Ari bestnewbiewinning2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3124 (isolation #267) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

BlackVoid, you're tracking Ari otherwise you don't go to LyLo.
The way you're approach this game is super fucking unhealthy because you're not listening to anyone's reads here. You're just more concern about being "correct" about your bullshit scumread on me that's nonsensical and bad. I don't really trust you to make the right tracking choice so that's why I'm leashing you :)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3126 (isolation #268) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3125, nancy wrote:I wanna be leashed :(
Go ask JaeReed.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3132 (isolation #269) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

No, he's not giving them to you because YOUR READS ARE SHIT.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3133 (isolation #270) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

You basicly scumread him for not scumreading me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3134 (isolation #271) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hell, you scumread ANYONE who doesn't agree with your scumreads.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3141 (isolation #272) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

I have a super hard time seeing a world where BlackVoid doesn't TUNNEL me with his SHIT read.

He needs people to VOTE with him so that he can proof his confbias and then when I flip town he'll just find some way to still scumread me because his play is bad.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3147 (isolation #273) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah our tracker is bad.
Doesn't want to reconsider. Wants to push shit reads for shit reasons.
I'm not even laying out my thoughts until BlackVoid actually wants to work with me because he just doesn't care because he'll find a way to turn everything I'm saying into some scummy as fuck shit.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3149 (isolation #274) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

HEY, I'M GOING TO GET TOWNCRED BY YELLING AND SHIT.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3150 (isolation #275) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3148, BlackVoid wrote:What is missing are insightful reads and a genuine effort to solve the game which he hasn't done at any point.
EVEN IF I GIVE YOU THIS YOU'LL STILL THINK I'M SCUM BECAUSE YOU ARE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT BEING CORRECT.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3153 (isolation #276) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3151, BlackVoid wrote:I am saying words to prove my confbias. I have bad scumtells, and people don't get angry at me because i'm abrasive and apparently whenever i push scum, scum gets angry and it's a really shitty scumtell i have so i am going to push it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3154 (isolation #277) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

No.
I'm not giving you content until you unvote me and actually show interest in working with me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3156 (isolation #278) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

Whatever.
I don't think like, anything I can say is going to get BlackVoid to actually reconsider, and I'm not giving him content until he does so..
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3159 (isolation #279) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Here, have a link.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3161 (isolation #280) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, I tried to contribute to the game but people are like "lol no you're wrong."
And we have mister blackvoid who has bad scumtells and instead of re-evaluating he thinks I'm discredditting him.
Why even fucking bother if no one is going to listen to me anyways.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3163 (isolation #281) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why don't you just lynch actual scum?
Like this guy.
VOTE: Srceenplay
Everything I said about him still sticks.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3165 (isolation #282) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Then vote Srceenplay and don't listen to BlackVoid who demands on pushing a bad read.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3167 (isolation #283) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

Look nancy. It's obvious BlackVoid has a bad read and is just bad.
Like, I said mutliple times he should ask me questions if he thought I was scum. He's not doing that. He's not trying to figure out if he read is correct, he's just relying on his ego. I don't think he even cares if his read is correct anymore. The way he went about pushing me is dissentious. His reads are dissentious. His scumtells are dissentious.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3168 (isolation #284) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

If I have to deal with his shit one more time I'm just replacing out. I'm done.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3170 (isolation #285) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

lol
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3173 (isolation #286) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Those words are so fucking similar to what Accountant was telling you in our first game together.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3174 (isolation #287) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

That was a scum win btw.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3177 (isolation #288) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3176, nancy wrote:
In post 3173, Alisae wrote:Those words are so fucking similar to what Accountant was telling you in our first game together.
What words?
"You should be happy if we're town you're taking one for the team" or some shit like that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3179 (isolation #289) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh hey nancy.
I'm a Tracker that Tracked nancy to BlackVoid.
Looooool
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3185 (isolation #290) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Alisae
Yeah I'm fucking done. I thought there was a chance I could win this.
Basicly I had two plans. A. Get townread enough by townleaders to not get tracked or B. Try to bait the track to then go kill BlackVoid again.
But then BlackVoid had these really bad scumtells.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3186 (isolation #291) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like BV litterally found a way to twist everything I said to suit his own ego and somehow he caught scum doing that with this really bad tells.
nancy's pushes on me were probably the most effective.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3187 (isolation #292) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Things just started to slowly fall apart after the fake twilight and the fact I wasn't around to actually hammer srceen when he got to L-1 again so...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3191 (isolation #293) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah, things we're going good for me as well!
I was like dam, I could turn this into a win and it's going to be fucking beautiful.
But BV make me so fucking irritated AND THEN my lynch sorta just seemed inevitable so...

tbh BV, you aren't a policly lynch I was just overexaggerating. You DO need to work on your scumtells, because town can defend your scumreads too. And a lot of the things you said to push me were just, not true.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3193 (isolation #294) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

Figured I tried something new.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3198 (isolation #295) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah btw for the newbies.
When I replaced in, I asked mini if she could open up the scum PT to put my thoughts in since well, I had no buddies. She said yeah and I was able to do that and maybe ywall can learn something from what I put even if it's nonsense?
Eh, I tried.

pedit: See, Void Tracking me would have been good because I could spin that me and you were roleswapping again or something and that would have made me look town. Plus, why would scum decide to go kill the obvious doctor target. Afterwards I probably would have tried to spin that off was that BV faked a result for no reason.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3200 (isolation #296) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah nancy, of course I'm aware I have a good scumgame. I was just trying to be humble and say I don't to try to subtlely manipulate people that way.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3203 (isolation #297) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=70351
I buddied you the exact same way I buddied Frog on replace in.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3205 (isolation #298) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3204, nancy wrote:
In post 3198, Alisae wrote:pedit: See, Void Tracking me would have been good because I could spin that me and you were roleswapping again or something and that would have made me look town. Plus, why would scum decide to go kill the obvious doctor target. Afterwards I probably would have tried to spin that off was that BV faked a result for no reason.
Er what do you mean? You were going to try and talk your way out of being guiltied? o.O
If I was tracked to BlackVoid AND there was no kill I could have easily done that :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3206 (isolation #299) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm being tracked when there's a no kill.
That suggests I'm a doctor :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3208 (isolation #300) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah and probably would have worked as well :]
I felt brilliant when I came up with that plan.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3209 (isolation #301) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

See, I'm much more happy when I'm town. :)
Look at me, I'm so happy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3211 (isolation #302) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah it would!
I could just argue
"So BlackVoid faked a result on me because he's bad and he wanted to throw the game because FOR SOME REASON he thought nancy was scum."
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3215 (isolation #303) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also I could argue who in their right mind would go kill the obvious doc target.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3219 (isolation #304) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

yeah no worries.

Also the amount of replacements this game had was disgusting.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3220 (isolation #305) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

Really didn't feel like putting someone else in this situation. It's kinda really hard to get out of this situation unless you're just amazing at this game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3221 (isolation #306) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, I tried a lot to get out of this situation.
The roleswap got me towncred. And that was flawless. Though I wish I knew how to communicate to you more subtlely that that was what I was going to do. Saying not to wagon you sorta makes it obvious imo.
That Srceen wagon early was beautiful but then I ruined that and was like rip.
The AtE and stuff about teamwork was also beautiful.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3224 (isolation #307) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah by ruining the twilight.
If I left the twilight running someone might have gotten something out of it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3232 (isolation #308) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Also replacing in can be super fucking awkawrd for me as either alignment so..
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3237 (isolation #309) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah. I litterally claimed scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3240 (isolation #310) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3238, TesXX wrote:
In post 3237, Alisae wrote:Yeah. I litterally claimed scum.
Trolling or for real?
I promise.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3241 (isolation #311) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3185, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Alisae
Yeah I'm fucking done. I thought there was a chance I could win this.
Basicly I had two plans. A. Get townread enough by townleaders to not get tracked or B. Try to bait the track to then go kill BlackVoid again.
But then BlackVoid had these really bad scumtells.
Tes tell me, does this look anything remotely like a town post.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3243 (isolation #312) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

Are you actually going to read any of the last few pages?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3246 (isolation #313) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why the fuck is this game 130 pages?
Can you hammer before it reaches 131 pages?
thanks.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3251 (isolation #314) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yeah thats where you hammer go do it.
Fuck we're geting 131 pages anyways.

Oh well.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3253 (isolation #315) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw Drixx I'm sorry if I dissapointed you ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3277 (isolation #316) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 3269, Regfan wrote:I was following along casually for parts of the game and wanted to congratulate the town for winning this! Was impressed with how smoothly this was run by MDS.

I did want to mention was that Nancys , it's autoloss; we'll keep everyone here hostage until you do so" type attitude is very close to side-wide rule breakages, it's attempting to get scum to break their win condition considering scum were not in fact in autoloss but merely a 1/5, 20% win chance and teaching people in a newbie game of all games to concede rather than to play to win even if in a tough position is not the right way, hope it won't happen again.

Have a few other thoughts about the game but probably will just keep them to myself. Congrats again town though!
Oh its you.
Probably dissapointed by me as always.
/me sigh.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3278 (isolation #317) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Alisae »

yeah nancy is kinda good at this game.

Mini if you ever mod more stuff let me know, I wanna help chu out if you'll let me :)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3279 (isolation #318) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Alisae »

anyhow if anyone decides to read the scum PT I posted my thoughts there as I went along, I hope that helps someone in the future even though I suck at this game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3281 (isolation #319) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Alisae »

Wow you sound like you don't care -_-
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=71136 Scum PT
Nothing is in the Dead PT besides Drixx talking to himself.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3283 (isolation #320) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah my two favorite mods on site are mini and RC
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3285 (isolation #321) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Alisae »

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=71411

Yeah the White Flag was eww but I honestly didn't see the day ending where my lynch doesn't go through.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3286 (isolation #322) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Alisae »

Best case sinareo which involves me getting tracked is I get tracked to BlackVoid and I get nancy lynched without BlackVoid revealing his result.
And there was no way I'm not getting tracked.

Scum can be hard when people can read you really well.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3288 (isolation #323) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Alisae »

I don't think you understand what me being tracked to BV AND there being a no kill implies.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3290 (isolation #324) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Alisae »

Nah the town had a deep deep desire down in their hearts for nancy to be not town plus me getting tracked by BV is sorta hard evidence that suggests me and nancy were roleswapping again and that I'm a doctor. BV wouldn't have anything else to go by execpt play and her claim.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3292 (isolation #325) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Alisae »

Nah BlackVoid you were fine lmao.
I was just being overdramatic.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3293 (isolation #326) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Alisae »

And you aren't toxic at all which is a good thing. If anything you're decent as town.

Like I don't hate you at all <3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3294 (isolation #327) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Alisae »

Like, you were spot on with what I was doing. I was mostly trying to discredit you and there were sometimes where I tried to gaslight you, but that's an area I'm not too good at I'm afraid ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3295 (isolation #328) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Alisae »

Though I will say, my AtE walls where I was trying to rally the town was me trying to rally up the town and not what you were trying to spin it as. Also it was to try to get you to listen to someone who knew how to read me, and I was hoping that those AtE walls would get nancy to TR me, therefore would get you to TR me.

I look forward to playing with you in future games and games where we're both town and blah blah blah.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3297 (isolation #329) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah don't do that like, ever. Scum will always try to think of some kind of options to get around the current gamestate and turn the tides in their favor if they're good at the game.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3300 (isolation #330) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:29 am

Post by Alisae »

I tried that's all that matters
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3308 (isolation #331) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:34 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah BlackVoid did great this town gave me some trouble (judging by my white flag)

This is also my first scum loss!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3314 (isolation #332) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Alisae »

nancy's 1146 posts was a thing.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3319 (isolation #333) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

Your welcome nancy! <33333

pedit: no problem.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3323 (isolation #334) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

TesXX you seem like a player that would be really frustrating to have in the town. Though as time progresses I think you'll get better with your town play :)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3331 (isolation #335) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3329, TesXX wrote:Yeah each game I do shows me ways I can improve my town play. Also how I can improve my trolling play.
First you can have some reading because reading is nice!

viewtopic.php?p=9065879#p9065879 - mhsmith's inexperienced challenger (IC) post.
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... y:MastinMD - A bunch of articles that are really just worth reading in general. By Mastina
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=70951 - A guide to Vote Count Analysis (VCA) By Mastina
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71050 - Charisma in Mafia
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71056 - The Importance of Transparency, Cooperation & Effort as Town
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15933 - Article about Tells by Mastina
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15932 - Article about Playing Well by Mastina
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16540 - Another VCA Article by Mastina

One of the things that recently changed with sitemeta is, well, it's a fairly negative change. A lot of towns nowadays don't work together. They have these egos and they rather focus on being correct then actually work together and do actual teamplay. So trying to work with your fellow town, trying to see what reads you can bounce back and forth with them, pushing reads together, all of that stuff is important to working together with your town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3337 (isolation #336) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

BV did you see my posts.
Plz tell me you don't hate me cuz I don't hate you ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3346 (isolation #337) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

nancy fakeclaimed 1-shot bp
I claimed doctor and told people not to lynch nancy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3351 (isolation #338) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

Yaaaaaaay <3
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3352 (isolation #339) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

nancy which one is better my towngame or my scumgame?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3361 (isolation #340) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Alisae »

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Records
with 3268 posts, this is probably the biggest newbie queue game on site.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”