Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 33, Icibalus wrote:@Madattters this is RVS, none of the votes are meant to be serious.

The idea is to kickstart discussions quickly.

Now then, I think we should start. Who do you think is scummy and why?
Ciara24 has been pretty quiet. I don't know if that's just me, but they're the only one who hasn't posted. I would assume that everybody would post at least once to get their name up there, even if they're not necessarily going to contribute to the conversation. I feel like Ciara's seeming pretty scummy to me.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 36, osuka wrote:Guys what the fuck I just realized something huge
yes?
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 39, osuka wrote:Alisae is confscum
Why would anyone keep track of votes other than to get town lynched? I say we have our d1 lynch

VOTE: alisae

Mhm. 'kay
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:02 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 39, osuka wrote:Alisae is confscum
Why would anyone keep track of votes other than to get town lynched? I say we have our d1 lynch

VOTE: alisae
I feel like osuka's town.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Madtatters »

One D babe. @icibalus.

I'm still pointing the scum finger at Ciara.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Madtatters »

Who do you think is scum?
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Madtatters »

Osuka has seemed pretty town to me, and you've seemed pretty scummy, icibalus. I sense you and Ciara ate scum.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Madtatters »

*are
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by Madtatters »

In post 63, JaeReed wrote:
In post 43, Icibalus wrote:Based on their posts I'm gutreadding Maddatters as town.

You're welcome.
I'm not.

Can you attempt to pinpoint what you like about Madtatters? Is it tone, line of questioning, interactions, the scumread on Ciara, or something else?
Be careful what you wish for.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Madtatters »

You see, the problem with lynching me is that your jumping to conclusions based on vote on a fake lynch, when there was no evidence for me to even lynch Paul, as it was fake and a joke. Furthermore, why me? You call me inactive, but my personal scumread on Ciara was given for the precise inactivity since the start of the day. You accuse me of being scum, but why? The reason you give for a lynch "he's scummy and inactive". What gives you that perception? And I find it especially coincidental that Paul, whom I had fake suggested for a lynch, and osuka, who I had originally suspected as town, to be both advocating for a lunch. I was suspecting Ciara and Icibalus as scum, but I'm willing to bet that it would be one if not both of you. I'm starting to think that I misread Osuka. Like everyone is saying, you should wait a bit, not on day one, and get a good and accurate read on everyone before calling for a lynch. Because if this is a mislynch, it's you two who everyone's going to go after next. Just some food for thought.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 140, osuka wrote:
In post 131, Madtatters wrote:You see, the problem with lynching me is that your jumping to conclusions based on vote on a fake lynch, when there was no evidence for me to even lynch Paul, as it was fake and a joke. Furthermore, why me? You call me inactive, but my personal scumread on Ciara was given for the precise inactivity since the start of the day. You accuse me of being scum, but why? The reason you give for a lynch "he's scummy and inactive". What gives you that perception? And I find it especially coincidental that Paul, whom I had fake suggested for a lynch, and osuka, who I had originally suspected as town, to be both advocating for a lunch. I was suspecting Ciara and Icibalus as scum, but I'm willing to bet that it would be one if not both of you. I'm starting to think that I misread Osuka. Like everyone is saying, you should wait a bit, not on day one, and get a good and accurate read on everyone before calling for a lynch. Because if this is a mislynch, it's you two who everyone's going to go after next. Just some food for thought.
whoa whoa whoa hold the fuck up

what the fuck is going on here in this slimy post of yours? i had a slight scumlean on you because pushing on someone who hasn't even posted is kinda weird but this reaction is fucking disgusting. i'd vote you again if i could

first you townread me for no reason and then as soon as you're put the slightest amount of pressure on, you break down like that? this is some first class scumfuck bullshit of the highest caliber

Your anger is only proving to me more that you're scum.

pedit: kek
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:49 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 146, Madtatters wrote:
In post 131, Madtatters wrote:You see, the problem with lynching me is that your jumping to conclusions based on vote on a fake lynch, when there was no evidence for me to even lynch Paul, as it was fake and a joke. Furthermore, why me? You call me inactive, but my personal scumread on Ciara was given for the precise inactivity since the start of the day. You accuse me of being scum, but why? The reason you give for a lynch "he's scummy and inactive". What gives you that perception? And I find it especially coincidental that Paul, whom I had fake suggested for a lynch, and osuka, who I had originally suspected as town, to be both advocating for a lunch. I was suspecting Ciara and Icibalus as scum, but I'm willing to bet that it would be one if not both of you. I'm starting to think that I misread Osuka. Like everyone is saying, you should wait a bit, not on day one, and get a good and accurate read on everyone before calling for a lynch. Because if this is a mislynch, it's you two who everyone's going to go after next. Just some food for thought.

what the fuck is going on here in this slimy post of yours? i had a slight scumlean on you because pushing on someone who hasn't even posted is kinda weird but this reaction is fucking disgusting. i'd vote you again if i could

first you townread me for no reason and then as soon as you're put the slightest amount of pressure on, you break down like that? this is some first class scumfuck bullshit of the highest caliber

"Your anger is only proving to me more that you're scum." I had misplaced it in Osuka's quote. @icibalus

Osuka had a scumlean on me because I had scumread Ciara, who has not posted. I had scumread them because it seemed to me that the scum would be the ones staying quiet. Maybe they'd wait until night before doing anything. That was my gut feeling. You want to know why I'm going after Osuka?
osuka wrote:Because he's scummy and v inactive
The rest are just inactive
It's kind of hypocritical that Osuka is going after me because "I'm scummy and inactive", when he had a scumlean on me for reading Ciara as scum because they were inactive. Doesn't that just prove my point even more? If inactivity is what causes Osuka to vote against someone, then logically, it would make sense that he would be going after Ciara as well.

Osuka, you still never answered my questions. Why me? "Because I'm scummy and inactive" has no basis, because I used that same reasoning for wanting to lynch Ciara, and you think me scummy for doing so, although you are doing the exact same thing. What gives you the perception that I am scummy besides Ciara? That I (although it is very apparant now that everyone knows that it was fake) scumread Paul?

I'd genuinely like to understand your reasoning for your vote. Because I feel like everything I've just mentioned are the reasons you gave via text. And for that reason

VOTE: Osuka
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 134, JaeReed wrote:madtatters
ciara24
man with a plan
hi im yakko

You all need to claim BP/Not BP.
Not BP
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #151 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 132, NotTheRealPaul wrote:ur vote on me was shit

u never explained why i was shifty or why osuka was town. u didnt explain shit.

i dont wanna lynch u for inactovity i wanna lynch u because ur not explaining the vote and avoiding the bp claim which is anti-town

inactiviy reads are generally shit because rl is a thing.

id love to fucking get a read on someone but no one is fucking posting

I wasn't avoiding the claim. I actually got around to it this morning. 2.) The vote was fake! How many times must I reiterate that? Everyone knows that it was fake. When I called you shifty, it wasn't based on anything. Absolutely nothing. I had townread osuka because he seemed pretty cooperative to me, not really scummy.
Madtatters wrote:
ciara24
man with a plan
hi im yakko

Not BP
Madtatters wrote:

"Your anger is only proving to me more that you're scum." I had misplaced it in Osuka's quote. @icibalus

Osuka had a scumlean on me because I had scumread Ciara, who has not posted. I had scumread them because it seemed to me that the scum would be the ones staying quiet. Maybe they'd wait until night before doing anything. That was my gut feeling. You want to know why I'm going after Osuka?
It's kind of hypocritical that Osuka is going after me because "I'm scummy and inactive", when he had a scumlean on me for reading Ciara as scum because they were inactive. Doesn't that just prove my point even more? If inactivity is what causes Osuka to vote against someone, then logically, it would make sense that he would be going after Ciara as well.

Osuka, you still never answered my questions. Why me? "Because I'm scummy and inactive" has no basis, because I used that same reasoning for wanting to lynch Ciara, and you think me scummy for doing so, although you are doing the exact same thing. What gives you the perception that I am scummy besides Ciara? That I (although it is very apparant now that everyone knows that it was fake) scumread Paul?

I'd genuinely like to understand your reasoning for your vote. Because I feel like everything I've just mentioned are the reasons you gave via text. And for that reason

There's my reasoning for scumreading Osuka. Out of those voting to lynch me, my biggest bet is that you and Icibalus are town, and Osuka is scum. Out of all of this, Osuka is the only one I find scummy out of all of this because out of you two, he was the one who reacted to it got (seemingly to me) pretty angry that I would even have the audacity to scumread him. I answered the reasons you had for lynching me, because I'm not reluctant to explain myself if need be. And if I townread you, there's one thing I need to know:

"Why did you vote for Icibalus?"

That's one question I need to know before I confirm you to myself as town. I explained myself, now it's your turn.

(sorry for such a long post)
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:04 am

Post by Madtatters »

All I'm going to say is to watch out. Take it or leave it, but watch out mate.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Madtatters »

Everyone's warning "don't lynch d1" "don't lynch d1" because when it turns out that someone you lynched d1 was actually town, amidst all of the warnings, people are going to suspect you as scum next. That's why I suspect you as scum because you're so eager to have me lynched. Paul wants to lynch me bc I didn't explain myself as for why I townread you originally and called him shifty. So I did. So you telling this long story saying you don't have to offer reasoning to why you want to have me lynched has me utterly confused because it seems that you and Paul are working together (not necessarily as scum), so it would seem that the two of you would share a reasoning. I'm not saying that you two would share but I would say not giving even trivial reasoning to why you want to lynch someone is pretty scummy.

2.) I pushed on Ciara before I saw JaeReed's post. I'm new, sue me. Before I read that some were V/LA, I had previously pushed bc I found their inactivity a bit suspicious. But if you've read the time codes, I stopped suspecting Ciara even before JaeReeds's post. I don't see suspecting and pushing on someone who you had previously thought was scummy because of inactivity, but it turns out that they are busy in rl, being weird.

"I don't have to offer my reasoning behind every vote..." When people are pushing me to give reasoning( "Why did you see me as shifty" "Why did you townread osuka"), and I did, I become even more suspicious of the fact that out of the three voting to have me lynched, only one doesn't offer reasoning. I see Paul and Icibalus's points as to why they want to lynch me. I wasn't really explaining myself. They explained themselves in their suspicions, but you are yet to. But honestly go ahead, get your five votes.

Like you said yourself, everything in this game is done with an ulterior motive.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 158, osuka wrote:lol what the fuck is that even supposed to mean

is this a threat?
Why would I threaten you if I'm 2 votes away from being lynched? I'm not threatening you. I'm warning you.

There's a difference.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 151, Madtatters wrote:
In post 132, NotTheRealPaul wrote:ur vote on me was shit

u never explained why i was shifty or why osuka was town. u didnt explain shit.

i dont wanna lynch u for inactovity i wanna lynch u because ur not explaining the vote and avoiding the bp claim which is anti-town

inactiviy reads are generally shit because rl is a thing.

id love to fucking get a read on someone but no one is fucking posting

I wasn't avoiding the claim. I actually got around to it this morning. 2.) The vote was fake! How many times must I reiterate that? Everyone knows that it was fake. When I called you shifty, it wasn't based on anything. Absolutely nothing. I had townread osuka because he seemed pretty cooperative to me, not really scummy.
Madtatters wrote:
ciara24
man with a plan
hi im yakko

Not BP
Madtatters wrote:

There's my reasoning for scumreading Osuka. Out of those voting to lynch me, my biggest bet is that you and Icibalus are town, and Osuka is scum. Out of all of this, Osuka is the only one I find scummy out of all of this because out of you two, he was the one who reacted to it got (seemingly to me) pretty angry that I would even have the audacity to scumread him. I answered the reasons you had for lynching me, because I'm not reluctant to explain myself if need be. And if I townread you, there's one thing I need to know:

That's one question I need to know before I confirm you to myself as town. I explained myself, now it's your turn.

(sorry for such a long post)
@paul, I take back
"And if I townread you, there's one thing I need to know:

That's one question I need to know before I confirm you to myself as town. I explained myself, now it's your turn."

I had mistaken you for drpepper. Apologies for the confusion.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:31 am

Post by Madtatters »

Hey guys, my WiFi is down and my data isn't that reliable, so expect little activity from me for the next couple of days.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:54 am

Post by Madtatters »

I've been reading through the past posts, trying to figure out why people are voting for Mwap. I don't know if it is just that I'm not good at reading people or there's some underlying factor. It seems that in the past 24-36 hours or so, Mwap hasn't offered the slightest bit of reaction that he's already 2 away from being lynched. IDK if it's irl reasons, but if not, I find it a bit weird that he hasn't. Unless I didn't pay enough attention to his postings after you guys voted. Can someone explain why they want him lynched? (My WiFi is still down, using mobile data fn)
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #256 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Madtatters »

Ciara24 wrote:
In post 253, NotTheRealPaul wrote:why the fuck is anyone not voting mwap?
I was waiting to see if he'd produce anything that could be described as content or reads.
As with Ciara, I want to see more posts that would deny or confirm his scum status.

update: my wifi is finally back :)
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #267 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 258, Man With a Plan wrote:Damn. My wifi is back, finally. It's still day? Thought we'd be going night by now so I can at least get a kill (if my teammate agrees of course).
in this day and age, i thought everyone would have access to cell phone data and/or a library
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Madtatters »

In post 283, osuka wrote:
In post 279, Man With a Plan wrote:
In post 276, osuka wrote:it
is
poor form to question real life reasons when it comes to the game, but your activity is nonetheless shit, you should've left vla if you knew you weren't gonna have access and you haven't produced any content at all yet, not to mention the last post in which you gamethrew hard (regardless of alignment)

i'd say at least one of those is worst form than questioning rl
Produce content? I'm not FouseyTube, nor do I owe you or anyone else anything. You're free to have an opinion, but all this gibberish about "gamethrowing" (which I won't bother discussing because
a:
don't know what that means and
b:
isn't the point of my post). You'll have to deal with me having better things to do. Unless you plan to somehow
make
me spend stretches of time here that you deem appropriate. Which I doubt you'll be able to do. I'm cool, but you won't come at me sideways. I don't play that. Best come correct when you come to me.
since you don't seem to know what the fuck you're talking about, let me explain myself a bit further as the concepts that i originally deemed to be blatantly obvious are, very obviously, not.

googling gamethrowing is a good place to start if you have absolutely no clue what it is. If you are not devoid of language skills, however, then you might be able to guess that it is the act of "throwing" a game; playing to lose. Picking on the way people put out ideas is not only bad for your argument, but it also makes you look fucking stupid

you're all pissy because you don't wanna play the game and you're fucking it up for the people who do. you're inactive, you're playing against your win condition and you're in general just being a fuck towards other players, presumably because you feel personally attacked in a game that's uncomfortable for everyone 90% of the time.

you don't owe me anything but I don't owe you anything either and you be as much of an ass as you want. but trust me, I know how to be worse
I agree with Osuka here. MWAP, you've barely posted at all, and the posting you've done is the past 48 hr is being evident of gamethrowing. We'd rather you just stop playing and have the mods replace you with someone who does or actually play. I didn't really have a reason to vote.

Thanks for elaborating, Osuka. I with you on this one.

VOTE: ManWithAPlan
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #304 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Madtatters »

any d2 reads?
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Madtatters »

hey guys, I'll be really busy with school for the next few weeks, so I applied for V/LA until the 28th. I'm not sure if I'll continue when I come back, but for the time being, regular posting should return by the 28.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Madtatters »

I've actually given up my 2 weeks V/LA, but since I have school stuff, expect really long singular posts for the next couple weeks, bc of the reasons in my last post.

Aphix, being Icibalus's replacement, is scum to me. Icibalus voted for me for about three rl days until he switched out with Aphix. Aphix then, not even being in the game for maybe two or three rl days, voted for me until then switching over to MWAP. During D1, Osuka was probably my biggest scum read, but I've backed off because 1.) I was suspecting Icibalus as scum with Ciara (reasons now void), but when my count-to-lynch kept shrinking, I started to suspect Osuka, singularly accusing him as scum, and even voting. I never officially (in my opinion) paired my two biggest scum reads. But in hindsight, I would say my two biggest scum reads in D1 were Osuka and Icibalus. Now in D2 (actually well into the time we were voting to lynch MWAP), my suspicions on Osuka grew weaker to the point I don't see him as scum. So since Aphix replaces Icibalus, I'm seeing them as scum.

I would say definite town for me are NTRP, Osuka, and Skitter. That leaves, for me, DoctorPepper, JaeReed, and Aphix.

For now, the only one I'd definitely say is scum is Aphix.

With JaeReed, Ciara and DoctorPepper, I have mixed feelings, causing me to be in the middle of the spectrum. JaeReed has me the most conflicted because I hope that they're town. It's hard to explain but I feel like if JaeReed was scum, they'd do a good job in turning the town against each other for a win. And we don't need that right now. For now, I'm just going to wait and see on JaeReed, Ciara, and DoctorPepper.

In the meantime

VOTE: Aphix
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 380, Madtatters wrote:I've actually given up my 2 weeks V/LA, but since I have school stuff, expect really long singular posts for the next couple weeks, bc of the reasons in my last post.

Aphix, being Icibalus's replacement, is scum to me. Icibalus voted for me for about three rl days until he switched out with Aphix. Aphix then, not even being in the game for maybe two or three rl days, voted for me until then switching over to MWAP. During D1, Osuka was probably my biggest scum read, but I've backed off because 1.) I was suspecting Icibalus as scum with Ciara (reasons now void), but when my count-to-lynch kept shrinking, I started to suspect Osuka, singularly accusing him as scum, and even voting. I never officially (in my opinion) paired my two biggest scum reads. But in hindsight, I would say my two biggest scum reads in D1 were Osuka and Icibalus. Now in D2 (actually well into the time we were voting to lynch MWAP), my suspicions on Osuka grew weaker to the point I don't see him as scum. So since Aphix replaces Icibalus, I'm seeing them as scum.

I would say definite town for me are NTRP, Osuka, and Skitter. That leaves, for me, DoctorPepper, JaeReed, and Aphix.

With JaeReed, Ciara and DoctorPepper, I have mixed feelings, causing me to be in the middle of the spectrum. JaeReed has me the most conflicted because I hope that they're town. It's hard to explain but I feel like if JaeReed was scum, they'd do a good job in turning the town against each other for a win. And we don't need that right now. For now, I'm just going to wait and see on JaeReed, Ciara, and DoctorPepper.

In the meantime

Correction: "That leaves, for me, DoctorPepper, JaeReed,
CIARA
, and Aphix

Excuse the confusion.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Madtatters »

Madtatters wrote:
In post 380, Madtatters wrote:I've actually given up my 2 weeks V/LA, but since I have school stuff, expect really long singular posts for the next couple weeks, bc of the reasons in my last post.

In the meantime

CIARA
, and Aphix

Excuse the confusion.
In post 353, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2 . 16
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 2 ( Skitter30, aphix )
    L- 3

aphix
    ---------- 1 ( NotTheRealPaul )
    L- 4

Not Voting
    ----- 5 ( Ciara24, osuka, JaeReed, DoctorPepper, madtatters )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-29 19:41:35)
FOS COUNT 2 . 16
  • NotTheRealPaul
    - 1 ( Skitter30 )

Not FoS'ing
    ---- 7 ( JaeReed, Madtatters, osuka, aphix, Ciara24 )
With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-29 19:41:35)

Also voting NTRP for a mislynch is BS. MWAP was trolling and doing a bunch of stuff, trying to make us think he was scum. Scum or not, he was a toxic player that needed to be gone anyway. Just read MWAP's posts. You'll see what I'm talking about. That vote is total bullshit. Even more reason for me to suspect Aphix.

"Scumslip" give me a break.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #398 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Madtatters »

DoctorPepper wrote:If you look at activity overview, your strongest town reads are
NTRP - 106
Osuka - 61
Skitter - 27 combined with Hi I'm Yakko, but also cosider hat Skitter ha been active for Day 2 only as a replacement

You are also unsure of Jae who has 48 posts

Me, Ciara, and aphix have 18, 12 and 28 respectively

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but try going for motivation for posting instead of activity. It's easy to town read active players, but it's more reliable to see motivations towards posts rather than sheer content
In post 396, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 381, Madtatters wrote:

In the meantime

CIARA
, and Aphix

Excuse the confusion.
I would say that your basis for town is activity and your strongest town reads are players who post more
I'm not going on the basis of activity. Ahpix, Icibalus, and Osuka were all very active, and I had scumread all of them. NTRP is gut town for me. He always had been. It was never based on activity, but by the middle of D1, I gut towned him. Aphix, Icibalus, and Osuka on the other hand were/are very active, yet . I scumread all of them. I left Osuka alone because as D1 progressed, I suspected him less and less to the point where it didn't make much sense to me why he would be scum. Aphix on the other hand, is Icibalus's replacement, and I scum read him with Ciara in D1. D2 comes along with Aphix, and I scumread Aphix as scum bc of the former player they replaced. Also with the 'scumslip' shit with NTRP pertaining to MWAP, I am becoming almost certain that Aphix is scum with JaeReed, you, or Ciara. If I was town reading based on activity, I would have scumleaned Skitter, You, and Ciara as town. But I've only townread Skitter bc Hi im Yakko was also gut town for me. You and Ciara have the least amount of posts, while Jae has some of the most. Yet I'm not confirming nor denying which side I think you guys are on.

The point of this elaboration is that activity is not what encourages my reads. At least, not anymore. That would just be bogus reasoning. If I'm going to read someone, its going to be on more than their activity. Believe me.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:33 am

Post by Madtatters »

Seeing as Aphix only has 1 to lynch, I'm not really as eager to have them lynched. For now, I just want to see if there are any other players jumping out at me as scum (particularly JaeReed, DP, and Ciara). Maybe I'll vote for Aphix in the future, but I want to see if there are any more people who are jumping out to me as scum, maybe even my townreads. I'd rather kill scum correctly to avoid a mislynch, than go into Night 2 because we lynched town about a week into D2 and risk town getting killed by scum in the night.

Just for now
UNVOTE:
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Madtatters »

this all comes from noob gut feeling and noob analysis. Correct me if I'm wrong but I just want to be sure that we get scum this time. I'd rather not vote and have Aphix flip scum after two more vote than vote and have them flip town. @dp @ciara
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:31 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 463, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: Paul

This is scum, unfortunately. Sorry Paul :(
You don't sound so apologetic. Not really seeing the scum here.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 469, skitter30 wrote:
In post 466, Madtatters wrote:
In post 463, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: Paul

This is scum, unfortunately. Sorry Paul :(
You don't sound so apologetic. Not really seeing the scum here.
I am apologetic, cuz I like playing with Paul :(
In post 444, skitter30 wrote:
In post 425, Madtatters wrote:Seeing as Aphix only has 1 to lynch, I'm not really as eager to have them lynched. For now, I just want to see if there are any other players jumping out at me as scum (particularly JaeReed, DP, and Ciara). Maybe I'll vote for Aphix in the future, but I want to see if there are any more people who are jumping out to me as scum, maybe even my townreads. I'd rather kill scum correctly to avoid a mislynch, than go into Night 2 because we lynched town about a week into D2 and risk town getting killed by scum in the night.

Just for now
UNVOTE:
Your initial vote on Aphix put him at L-1, so why is the fact that he was at L-1 at the time of this post concerning enough to you that you decided to unvote? What happened in between your initial vote and this unovte?

Who is your top scumread right now, and why? Who is your top townread right now, and why? (Don't answer with me lol).
Can you please respond to the above?
My top scum read right now has to be Aphix, but as I'm reading the game I am starting to falter in my original suspicions but with the other three that I had mentioned I wasn't sure about, I feel like Aphix is the most likely to be scum out of all of them, so for now they are my biggest scum read but not big enough for me to vote. My biggest town read right now is Osuka because since the vote on mwap, my original suspicions of him being scum were pretty much demolished and Osuka does not seem like the player that would be scum to me if there's anyone I would feel would be scum it would be Aphix and Jae Reed but I'm not 100% sure so I'm just going to wait and see the next couple posts and then I'll make my decision based on that even if I'll vote at all. But don't get me wrong, I'm not even 50% sure on JaeReed, Ciara or dr. pepper So don't quote me on that.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:08 am

Post by Madtatters »

In post 493, skitter30 wrote:@Jae: I kinda feel like you're ignoring the me/Paul/aphix thing. The only stance you've given on the topic is that Aphix is townish because he's being stubborn and doesn't seem to be trying to appeal to others to get out of the lynch. I kinda feel like you're avoiding talking about Paul; the only time you've talked to him or about this entire day is when you said you weren't sure what he was looking for when he asked you if you are scum. I'm also not sure why you're bringing up the 'is-BP-talk-AI-or-not' convo at this time.

@Mad: It's time to play 'Explain Your Reads - Why Addition'!!!

Why is Aphix your top scumread? Why isn't he as scummy as earlier? Why is Osuka your biggest townread? Why is he townie because of MWAP?

Bonus points if you explain your reasoning by pointing to specific posts!

Also, I know you're not voting right now - in an ideal universe, who would you want to lynch today, and why?
Aphix isn't any less scummy to me, so if you think about it, you can conclude that the evidence on Aphix wasn't very damning. My top reason is because of Icibalus. During D1, he was probably my number three top scum. How everyone reacted when I gave my reasons as to why I did what I did, everyone and his brother seemed content and unvoted. Except Icibalus. He never gave a proper explanation as to why he never unvoted, and stayed that way until he switched out with Aphix. Aphix wasted no time voting for me, and I'm still not understanding why. But enough about my whining. In reality Aphix is my top scumread because of Icibalus. With a few little details here and there, that's my conclusion. But it isn't really enough. But everyone loves a good surprise, so I'm going to wait one more day before I post my town and scum list.

Osuka, on the other hand, isn't necessarily town because of MWAP. Toxic Player, Annoying, not contributing to the group. Town or not, to it's better that Mwap is gone. As you can tell, I'm not very eloquent, so me explaining something to someone without giving them the run around is pretty difficult for me. Osuka pretty much reiterated my thoughts to text. But I know what you're thinking, "Tatters, Osuka thinking the same thing as you doesn't make him town. In fact it would just prove that you two are scum partners!" No. Osukas reactions have been comically consistent since D1. Like when I voted him D1, When he had votes me , when MWAP started on his shitspree, the reactions are consistent. The tone when he pushing someone is a recurring tone of frustration because as town he is always suspecting someone. And when people go against him, it's like a "why me" defense, as with Paul and myself. That's why Osuka is my Top Town.

Now I want to know why someone voted for JaeReed?? They're still in the middle of the spectrum for me. I'll come out with my list in a little bit, but for now, someone explain why Jae is scum.
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Madtatters »

Can someone sum up in a few words why Aphix is no longer scum and Jae is now town?
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #607 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Madtatters »

My list, after seven years; from most likely scum to most likely town

Aphix
JaeReed, Skitter30
DoctorPepper
BlackVoid
Osuka
NotTheRealPaul

Now let me explain; Yukko was a guttown from the start. It wasn't until Skitter30 started in that my perspective on the character changed drastically. I have many hypothesis on those at the top of my list.

V1 - Aphix + Skitter30. This partnership is very unlikely because most scum are smarter than this. Why would both scum advocate for the lynching of someome intensely when nobody else has jumped on the wagon? Either they're bad scum or not partners. I'll got with the latter.

V2- Aphix + JaeReed w/the help of Skitter30. This would be a very good strategy, ngl. From what I've observed, JaeReed would be able to slip past everyone without revealing that they're scum. Among other things, like I've mentioned before, I feel like if JaeReed is scum, town is screwed. So if Aphix worked with JaeReed, it would be the perfect pairing. Aphix hasn't done that well of a job convincing me that they're town. So the top scum read paired with the low lying player. Genius. Now Skitter30 fits into this accidentally. By that I mean that they aren't aware that Aphix and JaeReed are scum, and is inadvertently being used for the scum's personal gain, unaware of the ulterior motive. If that's the case, Aphix is a much better player than I thought. Using town against town. Nice one. This actually what I believe is going on.

V3: Everything above is wrong and my reads from D1 are the right ones. Osuka and Paul are scum partners. That would actually be comical, after I advocate for them, trying to convince everyone that they're not scum, they flip scum. But honestly, the Aphix/JaeReed +Skitter30 scenario makes the most sense.

Therefore, as per my original vote at the beginning of today:

I'll come back to JaeReed & Skitter30 D3, if nobody switches to them first haha.

Any questions?
Madtatters
Madtatters
Townie
Madtatters
Townie
Townie

Post Post #610 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Madtatters »

In post 609, skitter30 wrote::facepalm:

I can't be scum here. You believe that Yukko was town - what motivation would he have about lying about his role?

I'm willing to re-evaluate on Paul (again), so I'm waiting for what BV has to say. I think Aphix is town though. I'm willing to vote Jae again.

That's why Scenario 2 seems more likely. I honestly believe you as town, but not town I want around as long as JaeReed and Aphix are scum

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”