chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #600) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:40 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2185, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2179, CheekyTeeky wrote: Can you point out where I'm overreacting?
In post 2176, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah this is an overreaction and
double down on your shitty Cheeky scum case
. RC tell me I'm not insane.
Let's ignore the fact that I'm voting for another scumread of mine.

Also, why have you summoned RC to this post? Can't you cope with the situation alone?

In post 2179, CheekyTeeky wrote: Can you also at least pretend you've read my responses to your case and tell me why I'm still scum?
I think everything I posted about you before is still true. Plus, it's amazing how you evaded to give a real answer for my and . The more I read you the scummier you look.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CheekyTeeky
Unfortunately we are either lynching myself or Mastina today so if you want your vote to carry weight you need to choose between the two :)
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #601) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:46 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2184, chesskid3 wrote:Your vote on me is strict adherence to bing bang boom 3 lynch pattern yes?
Cheeky pls confirm
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #602) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Word
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #603) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2193, Aneninen wrote:(1) How many times has that program worked so far? Once? Twice? If there were at least 20 proven occasions I might believe it works.

(2) Even so, I daresay, it would be banned – or all players would learn how to "out-smart" it and soon it would be worth pigeon poop.

(3) Most importantly, Mafia is not played like that. I would rather have, say, a 30-page LyLo with you and RC where I am to find out which one of you the scum is, than use a program to solve it with no effort. Seriously.
You know you sound like everyone who thought Deep Blue was going to get crushed, or Watson couldn't play Jeopardy, or AlphaGo was going to get crushed, etc etc yes?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #604) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2199, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2196, chesskid3 wrote:You know you sound like everyone who thought Deep Blue was going to get crushed, or Watson couldn't play Jeopardy, or AlphaGo was going to get crushed, etc etc yes?
Are all the other players here agree that we should trust a programme instead of getting reads in the conventional way? If so, I'll step back.
Enough have confirmed that this particular program works.

I also really like the point S_S raised that resolving this ASAP is clearly beneficial to town, and I have, for almost 600 points now been on the exact same page, while RC bounces around reactively etcetcetc.

So I'm really not sure how it's a difficult decision voting mastina vs voting me but it doesn't much matter so
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #605) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean...there's no such thing as coincidence. Your behavior clearly changed after #1669. You've been attributing it to Cheeky's #1668, but....
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (isolation #606) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

If getting lynched is what it takes to make Mastina -> RC happen, then I'll get lynched thumbsup.jpg
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #607) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2205, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2198, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2194, Aneninen wrote:If there were very little time, eg. 1 day left, I'd join either wagon.
Why do you think Chesskid is the best possible lynch?
Because he's forcing the game to come down to a choice between those two possible lynches.
If there's enough support that backs lynching GL or Srceenplay and putting the hider on 1/2 of Chess/Mastina I would be fine with that as well.
In my very first game on MafiaScum I was doing the very same. (Although without any kind of "scumputer".) I got involved in a classical "you or me" fight, communicated everything badly and kept shouting "lynch him or lynch me! I know who the scums are and either lynch will confirm me! Blah, blah." Needless to say, both of us were town. Even if I solved the game at LyLo, I had so little town credit that I got lynched.
I too think Chesskid doesn't help town with this gameplay, but I don't think he's scum. Therefore, he's not a good lynch.

I'd rather lynch Srceenplay.
What do you think of Cheeky?

Please have more faith.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #608) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Another point if I would is usually when a game is dominated by an incredibly loud TvT fight, there's a (scum) contingent happy to stand on the sidelines and whine "BUT IT MIGHT BE TvT" while making no effort to actually stop things.

You'll notice the near complete absence of that in this game. This is TvS.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #609) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2207, Aneninen wrote:Hint:
In post 2182, chesskid3 wrote:No, I really shouldn't because every post TODAY not spent deciding whether we are lynching
Chesskid -> Mastina -> RC
or Mastina -> RC
is a post that creates chaos and gives chances for people to lose their grip on the guilty and the plan
In post 2183, CheekyTeeky wrote:So be it VOTE: Chesskid
Isn't it strange how eagerly Cheeky voted for Chesskid in the middle of a fight with me (whom she, as far as I know, scumreads)?
The same thing I said to Cheeky about you applies to you about Cheeky. There's 1.5 scum in Mastina + RC, so while you might think you have something your odds are bad.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #610) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

There's a lot of things you're just turning a blind eye to because you want to be the authority on how to play mafia.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #611) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2212, RadiantCowbells wrote:In a situation where Mastina!scum has no way out, no less.
All I'm doing is making sure of that. I'm actually engaging with everyone in the game so no blind eyes here
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #612) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well, that, and making sure that RC!scum doesn't have a way out either after devoting 65 pages to the SAVE MASTINA crusade
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #613) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I think I'm onto something here

Does anyone remember Elli's fucking dismantling of Mulch for using the phrase 'ruin game' primarily as scum?

viewtopic.php?p=8730037#p8730037
RadiantCowbells, Mafia Goon, Survived and Won on Day 4.

viewtopic.php?p=9106735#p9106735
RadiantCowbells - miRNA21, Mafia Track-Immune Goon - lynched Day 5

viewtopic.php?p=9199233#p9199233

RadiantCowbells (replaces Fairfax replaces TharSheBlows1), Mafia Goon, survives and wins

In post 2158, RadiantCowbells wrote:But I am not willing to ruin the game for everyone to push a lynch like Chesskid is.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2220 (isolation #614) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I found one where he used it as town but it wasn't specifically about ruining a GAME

viewtopic.php?p=9469291#p9469291
RadiantCowbells (Town Citizen), died N3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #615) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Here's ruining a PLAN, but not a game, also town.

viewtopic.php?p=7833446#p7833446

This is money boys
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #616) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2221, Aneninen wrote:Yeah.
And if you can find a pigeon in my ISO, that means I'm either town or not. Trust me, it works!
Do you know the difference because AI/Machine Learning and tarot cards? Do you have an established history of whipping out your deck and reading the scum team?

If not, stop making bad comparisons
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #617) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2225, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2220, chesskid3 wrote:I found one where he used it as town but it wasn't specifically about ruining a GAME

viewtopic.php?p=9469291#p9469291
RadiantCowbells (Town Citizen), died N3
Sure, I do not often feel like people are ruining the game in my town games because as town I am usually a strong mediator.

Rather than arguing statistical likeliness in a vacuum you need to argue I would not be using this phrase as town. Given that I am not the only one who has said the exact same thing to you, you'd have to be incredibly dense to think that it's related to my alignment.
viewtopic.php?p=9700823#p9700823
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (isolation #618) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Disclaimer: This is a meme
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #619) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2228, RadiantCowbells wrote:And frankly that is exactly my problem with Elli's tool and the whole concept of statistical analysis as a tool to determine alignments.
Lmfao this is not from the engine obviously
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (isolation #620) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Why would I answer that affirmatively or negatively lmfao
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #621) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2216, Something_Smart wrote:I'll vote chesskid as soon as we have the hider figured out.

If he flips town, I'm following whatever plan he lays out.
Cool! For the record that plan is
CK town -> Mastina (scum) -> RC (regardless, but good odds of scum! Don't let him wriggle out he's going to drastically change his tune after mastina flip but dont you dare let him out!)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #622) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That's not going to happen, but if I flip scum or Mastina flips town you are released from any further obligations
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #623) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

also another mention of the fact that this whole entire day of play doesn't make sense from scum CK, but scumstina + scum RC the world makes sense again

but I also think if ya'll cant bring it home from the gamestate we'll be in after lynching me into Mastina into RC we deserve to lose anyway so I'm not going to scream and scream

but I will talk a little!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #624) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2239, Srceenplay wrote:@chess. Why out a tell on RC but not out the tell on Mastina?
that's not a tell it's a meme
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #625) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

???
'Ruin game' has been a meme since beneath the mask. RC is scum, but not because he used the word ruin. Ignore it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #626) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Sorry it's so much to read EP!

Are you going to stand in the way of the 1v1 or are you ok with trusting that it's TvS and voting me or mastina (pref mastina obvs, and it matches your read order :) )
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #627) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Don't skim over #1669 EP.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #628) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2251, Errantparabola wrote:I wouldn't mind lynching you then mastina and it worries me that people aren't really considering that option.
Check the VC when it shows up they most definitely are :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #629) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The deal is me -> mastina -> RC btw, not just me -> Mastina

with the deal severed if either I don't flip town or Mastina doesn't flip scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #630) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2252, beeboy wrote:GuiltyLion, CheekyTeeky, RadiantCowbells
RC scumreading GL and me while theyre both voting me is hilarious btw.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #631) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2259, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 2252, beeboy wrote:Creature(1) - BigYoshiFan
@Mod
: I do believe I am on Hinduragi. Just got home and read this VC, I'll be back Friday afternoon.
Chara was on earlier just make sure to chat
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #632) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like, ask her to explain to you why you should sheep me (and Elli) on this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #633) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Katyusha I know u haven't posted since I last posted at you but ask transcend what it was that 100% guiltied him in surrep

sheep now or after I flip etc etc
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2263 (isolation #634) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu I know you also havent read and Cabd is going thru some RL stuff but ask him about elli 100% guilty on Cephrir in Maplewood
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #635) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Creature I think you already spoke to Mulch and are on board but you can see the VC so vote
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #636) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I need assurance that if I die first this is 100% sheeped, and then RC is lynched after mastina flips scum.

I have this assurance from S_S and Cheeky I need it from 9 more players to be mathematically safe from scum lying about sheeping
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (isolation #637) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Screenplay I know you're on board I just need that firm commitment
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2267 (isolation #638) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

And EP I got the sense that you're on board as well and I know you just read 91 pages of garbage but I'd appreciate the commitment too.

I wouldn't be locking myself into this trajectory if it didn't feel like the only way to take down mastina and RC.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (isolation #639) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm fine with C, I just need your commitment of Mastina into RC. Both.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #640) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2269, Katyusha wrote:A: You make a full readlist by putting everyone into it (I can provide games for myself if needed since I hydra very frequently and I'm an alt, Some of my hydra games should just count as games played by me on a different account considering that my other head in those games barely posted but I dont know how much that impacts it), B: Explain the specifics of the tell, or C: Get any sort of near lock-town credibility (which at this point is exclusively a town flip)
A's not possible either so. C is definitely fine with me I am not at all greedy.

Mastina. RC. 2 lives, 1 for Chesskid and 1 for Elli.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #641) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2273, Katyusha wrote:
In post 2270, chesskid3 wrote:I'm fine with C, I just need your commitment of Mastina into RC. Both.
I know you're fine with C. I care about A.

I also don't see any reason to commit to Mastina > RC without a result from the algorithm as well. I'll use my own judgement, thanks.

pedit: Why is A impossible
1. Thats not how it works
2. Even if it did I dont have it I just have outputs on some players. Not the whole playerlist.

The deal is Mastina into RC. My townflip and Mastinas 100% scumflip should provide enough that this is sheeped and I need that commitment before I bravely step up to the noose. If I were merely 1v1ing mastina, there's no world where I would accept my own lynch
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #642) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

GuiltyLion as well, since we spoke earlier and you/MathDino have knowledge I would appreciate your commitment as well, should I die first that you will lynch Mastina into RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (isolation #643) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1669, chesskid3 wrote:Well I can't seem to find the MD posts but I know it was spoken about in Surrep, but Elli has a beta program where you basically feed it a lot of meta information from past games and it finds various meta tells.

I was super skeptical this thing existed until he showed me how it cleared vonflare and caught transcend scum in Surrep after the game

Anyway long story short during game prep Elli and I ran some more popular etc posters including Mastina. In addition to my scumread, and I wasn't even gonna do this since I think it's kinda lame, somewhere in her posting she dropped a sure thing scumtell.

I cannot and will not reveal it because I don't want to get murdered by Elli, but I can assure you with every fiber of my being that mastina is scum.

Now that's fine if you dont believe me, but given how RC is playing we aren't getting anywhere, so one of the following 2 needs to happen and I need promises in blood from the game they will.

Lynch Mastina If scum, lynch RC. Hider stays away from the entire situation.

Lynch chesskid. If town, lynch Mastina. If Mastina scum, lynch RC. Hider again stays away from the entire situation.
I explained here. I don't see a reason to say who I potentially would or wouldn't have information on.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (isolation #644) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2283, Katyusha wrote:The reason to out that is because if you have a surefire scumread of Mastina then you have other fucking accurate reads town needs to hear if you’re actually town. Why wouldn’t you out it???
I think you don't maybe understand how it works.

1) What I have are a set of tells with varying confidence levels for a set of players.
2) This does not mean I know their alignment in every (even most) case, their behavior has to match the tells for them to apply.
3) Generally speaking, these tells aren't "XYZ said ABC and they only do that as scum." It's much more complicated.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #645) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2284, Srceenplay wrote:One more thought while I’m laying in bed.

If you have a tell on Mastina and it’s from 8 posts, is she not clever enough to figure it out? Might as well Out it to everyone so the less clever get it as well.
Subject: Surreptitious II: Secrets and Misdirection
Ellibereth wrote:I don't out tells so people can't adjust.
You're welcome to ask Ellibereth after team mafia ends but it won't be from my lips you hear it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #646) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Subject: Beneath The Mask [Endgame]
Ellibereth wrote:okok guys I'm mainly doing this because it's going to piss him off but it's funny so you guys should sheep it.

Not from program.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #647) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2289, Katyusha wrote:Meaning you don’t actually have the tool. Am I correct in understanding this?
Yep this is right we sat down the last time I was at his and we ran it on some people and we talked about it a lot, and I've got notes/tells from that saved.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #648) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2293, Katyusha wrote:OK, so why were you being cagey about that?

And, again, even if they’re not entirely accurate I see zero reason to not at least out the other tells (e.g., “Anen let out a weak scumtell of theirs”). Just who and what. There’s literally zero reason to not share and it only helps your credibility
I wasn't cagey about that I said somewhere in thread in a response to 1669 that I did not have the program only Elli does etc. I assumed this was common knowledge by now.

I appreciate your commitment on Mastina - I want to wait for everyone else I addressed individually to respond and then I'll address everyone.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (isolation #649) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1697, chesskid3 wrote:It's not my program and I don't have the source. I have the output OF it on some players, in particular Mastina, and am sure of my/its read. No, I can't share it.

If you want Elli talking about it check the recently completed Surrep game I can mbe link later when im not phoneposting cuz I have to go find it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (isolation #650) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

1. RC is basically admitting the tool probably exists and works, as a matter of fact it looks at some of the things RC thinks it doesn't look at yet.

2. I welcome any larger ethics discussion outside of this game. The point of this game is to WIN. We aren't halting a team Mafia game that I've handed to you on a silver platter for an ethics debate.

3. I have more to say but I am waiting on the requested commitments from the players I have directly asked.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (isolation #651) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2348, CheekyTeeky wrote:Chesskid I can't sleep, tell me more about the tool and why mastona is scum.
Well I tried to outline for dozens of pages this game why I scumread mastina independently of any tool but that was ignored.
I've also explained at a high level how the tool functions.

I think I cannot give you what you're asking for but I think you already know this is legit, or just need to take that small leap as I deliver you two scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #652) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2342, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's be completely sure because if we're lynching Chesskid regardless of flip we're hiding defensively. Please unvote reck.
We also need to stop even thinking of listening to scum continually divert the hider. It goes to Reck or Creature or Cheeky or someone town and they use their judgement, but away from the firm commitments that will have been made if I am being lynched to prove my alignment.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #653) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2353, Srceenplay wrote:And add that if Mastina and chess both flip town chess is consya game thrower.
Works for me!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #654) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually I'll take a stricter condition. If Mastina AND RC don't flip scum after I flip town you can call it gamethrowing
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #655) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

EP I'll have a bigger post later once people have checked in but I think what's optimal is lynching me, giving reck hider and having him divebomb RC for the guilty since I see RC managing to spam and wriggle his way out of this even after Mastina flips scum. (Or of course lynch mastina and reck hidea RC) Then once they're both confirmed scum they can be lynched in either order amd from there the game is in the hands of the surviving players. I have some people I'm confident are not the 3rd scum and again that wjll be in my post later but I don't know for sure who #3 is. I'll give a pool
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (isolation #656) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Like once people have checked in and confirmed I have no doubt mastina is dead on arrival as the program will be sheeped. RC I'm less sure will be lynched but is no less scum. Your read on how and why he exploded this thread is the correct one
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2364 (isolation #657) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:50 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #658) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2372, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2371, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Chess and Mastina are both town I take negative responsibility for that situation because I've gone out of my way to try to minimize the damage that that situation would do.
Don't pin any of this on me
You literally fuelled the spamfest. If you hsd stopped responding to Chess after you don't made your points into of whatever it was then it wouldn't have happened, or it wouldn't have been as bad.
Please remember this come day 3 if there's a scenario where hider isn't divebombing RC tonight for the 100%. Because he will distract and wriggle but me town and Mastina scum clearly shows his actions for what they were. Blow up the thread to save mastina/take me down as I had quite a lot of steam going.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #659) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

As an update, since I know the ball keeps moving pretty quickly around these parts! This is what is going to happen, in order:

1. everyone who is pending (you all got nice personal messages, please answer them!) checks in that they will be good sheep following chesskid lynch for confirmed town status
2. Creature/Reck/Cheeky Teeky is elected, I literally don't care.
3. Wagon me to L-2
4. Wait for me to post (this is probably the most important step!)
5. =================[]

You may continue your side discussions in the meantime but try to stay somewhat on topic!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #660) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

As an update, since I know the ball keeps moving pretty quickly around these parts! This is what is going to happen, in order:

Master Plan
  • 1. Everyone who is pending (you all got nice personal messages, please answer them!) checks in that they will be good sheep after my lynch
  • 2. Creature/Reck/Cheeky Teeky is elected, I literally don't care.
  • 3. Wagon me to L-2
  • 4. Wait for me to post (this is probably the most important step!)
  • 5. =================[]

You may continue your side discussions in the meantime but try to stay somewhat on topic!
sry for formatting double post
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2379 (isolation #661) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2378, BigYoshiFan wrote:@chesskid3:

Finally spoke with Chara. Firstly, Chara said you're probably scum now and that it doesn't have time to be very active in this game. In fact, Chara townreads mastina). Chara would also like to know why you've asked me to speak with her.
That's fine, the scumread will go away with my flip.

I wanted you to speak with her, so she can tell you that after I die, you know you should sheep Elli's program tells.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2382 (isolation #662) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2380, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 2379, chesskid3 wrote:I wanted you to speak with her, so she can tell you that after I die, you know you should sheep Elli's program tells.
Chara said that too, that's actually like the first thing it said.
Cool I'll tick you off on the 'to confirm' list then. Thanks!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #663) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2383, BigYoshiFan wrote:And Chara doesn't actually scumread you, though it isn't as confident in you being town, and just wanted me to say that as a test.
Kappa?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #664) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2388, xRECKONERx wrote:why can't we lynch hindu and let me hide behind mastina

my team is increasingly more & more sure that mastina/hindu just makes so much fucking sense

if im right on mastina then BONUS POINTS i dont have to come home and consider putting a gun in my mouth every time i have to check this game

and if im wrong then BONUS POINTS i dont have to worry about screaming people down about mastina scum anymore.

we're at almost 100 pages on day 1. fuck this game.
Mastina is dead once I'm dead and that doesn't take a hider guilty to happen. Hider needs to get RC because he's tougher to lynch.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #665) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Elect: Creature
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #666) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Reck no. Look how HAPPY RC is to agree to that deal

after cancelling 50 others.

He knows it's gg if he gets hider guiltied. Mastina is already living dead.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #667) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

REPOSTING THE PLAN

Master Plan
  • 1. Everyone who is pending (you all got nice personal messages, please answer them!) checks in that they will be good sheep after my lynch
  • 3. Wagon me to L-2
  • 5. =================[]
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #668) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2396, xRECKONERx wrote:if they are this is terrible play
That you're saying that already proves it isn't true.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #669) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Reck, i don't think you understand that a healthy percentage of the game has seen are committed to sheeping the program after I'm dead. The only thing stopping this is their unsurity on my alignment.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (isolation #670) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Mastina doesn't need a hide to die. All she need is me to flip town and then she's instantly confirmed scum.

hider needs to dive RC. Hindu isn't going to endgame. RC would, and is scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #671) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The people who are agreeing have teammates or have personally experienced this program. They will follow.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #672) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok ok ok ok
RECK

can we give the hider to hindu and have him divebomb RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #673) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

and we're still lynching me
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #674) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

thats fine that clears RC and guarantees he lives and then he can just lynch him.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #675) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

(Also that's not going to happen because RC is scum but i'll entertain your doubts)

Like, that state of affairs corners Hindu and it works
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #676) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Like, the scumteam is NOT: Mastina, RC, Hindu. We can all agree on that.

Therefore, Hindu hiding RC either clears RC and fucks Hindu hard, or hindu dies and RC is confscum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (isolation #677) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yes but we know mastina is scum in this scenario so you're literally saying no to my plan because you think there's anything more than a .0000002% chance of Hindu/Mastina/RC scumteam?

Reck pls we're so close
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #678) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

REPOSTING THE PLAN

Master Plan
  • 3. Wagon me to L-2
  • 5. =================[]
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (isolation #679) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The only other plan other than lynch me or lynch mastina I'd be ok with is

Any lynch + I get hider and I'm divebombing RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2424 (isolation #680) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

That doesn't matter it still confirms Mastina as scum and breaks the game open
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2426 (isolation #681) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also the game will be rid of our horrible toxicity in that case too! Bonus!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (isolation #682) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2427, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2424, chesskid3 wrote:That doesn't matter it still confirms Mastina as scum and breaks the game open
How does both of you dying and flipping town still confirm mastina scum?
Program that has been agreed to be sheeped and has a perfect history. The only thing keeping mastina alive is my alignment isn't confirmed.

So if RC and I both die and I flip town Mastina is confirmed scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2430 (isolation #683) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

OPTIONS
  • 1. Lynch Chesskid - Follow Master plan
  • 2. Lynch Mastina
  • 3. Lynch anyone else, Chesskid gets hider and bombs RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #684) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:47 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

FINE WITH ANY OF THESE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2437 (isolation #685) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

yoshi talk those 3 options i posted with Chara. Understand the power of program we don't need a hider result on mastina just a dead chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #686) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2436, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2434, xRECKONERx wrote:Unless we lynch mastina and give chesskid hider to sort out RC.
Nope, not happening.
If Chesskid's getting hider I'm choosing the lynch.
DEAL
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #687) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yep we gucci

Elect chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2445 (isolation #688) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hider is assigned today man we dont get to see the flip first
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2447 (isolation #689) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

let's just make sure not to fuck up lynch wagon size v elect wagon

i.e. i need more votes

pedit those are all fine too
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2450 (isolation #690) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2448, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 2445, chesskid3 wrote:hider is assigned today man we dont get to see the flip first
My point. If mastina is flipped scum, why give the hider to you? Give it to someone else if you want RC checked.
If mastina is flipped town, why give the hider to you?
anyone can havw hider as long as theyre bombing RC. My flip was added bonus of confirming mastina scum but if shes being lynched it doesnt matter
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #691) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

hindu lynch and i hide RC is also good. not as good but ill obvs vote it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (isolation #692) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

we have so many good plans we just need to pick one
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #693) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok so lynch Mastina and anyone hider bombs RC on scumflip

Or lynch chesskid and hider bombs RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #694) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

sure
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #695) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

when mastina flips scum we absolutely want the hider on rc.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (isolation #696) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

as long as whoever is getting hider confirms that im electing there
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (isolation #697) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2479, xRECKONERx wrote:if mastina flips scum ill hide RC ok
elect reck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (isolation #698) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

read maybe the last 5-7 pages
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #699) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

also happy scumday creature
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (isolation #700) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2490, xRECKONERx wrote:id still do hindu

ill do whichever deal out of {Lynch Hindu, I hide behind mastina} or {Lynch mastina, chesskid hides behind RC} gets 8 support first
its lynch hindu and I hide RC. Mastina doesnt need to be solved via hider.

unelect

reck stop trying to ruin it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (isolation #701) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I think this is a good summary.

I will consent to and fully cooperate with ANY non-mastina and chesskid lynch if and only if whoever has the hider hides behind RC.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (isolation #702) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hider will be needed to 100% RC.

Also nobody goes to L-2 until hider is elected
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (isolation #703) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but obviously we have the plan settled first
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #704) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2499, xRECKONERx wrote:i dont think rc is scum boo
search your feelings you know it to be true
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #705) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

OPTIONS
  • 2. Lynch Mastina, hider bombs RC on scumflip
  • 3. Lynch anyone else, whoever gets hider bombs RC

I will fully support any of the above.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #706) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2507, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 2113, GuiltyLion wrote:and lol at the idea that you are not a controversial slot, especially if Mastina flips scum
Like if this isn't trying to set up RC, I don't know what is. RC is clearly not fucking scum. Who cares about relating him to mastina or not? That's bullshit. You read people on their play and can set up relations after a flip that hold
some
weight. This is trying to flip those conceptions early and make up artificial reasons. RC isn't scum and won't be even if mastina flips town/scum.
Your read on RC is very wrong and a hider bomb tonight will show it. Please choose from the options
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #707) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Read the last 7 pages
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (isolation #708) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu if we're lynching outside of me and mastina, the hider (ideally me) is divebombing RC.

The important posts to read are 1669, 2347, 2377, 2503.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #709) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok but you dont tell a cop with a guilty to stop tunneling so don't tell me to stop
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (isolation #710) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ive also offered a fantastic compromise wherein I or any committed hider divebombs RC and we can lynch whoever
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #711) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Reck agree I can have hider or someone committed to divebombing RC gets hider and we can lynch Hindu. thats one of the options
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2531 (isolation #712) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

OPTIONS

Hindu goes option 2!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2532 (isolation #713) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

we can have Reck divebomb RC hindu that should assuage ur fear since he then has to clear him if it's scum reck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #714) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu. Mastina isn't town I have the equivalent of a guilty.

Given this and his play RC is scum. These are facts. Option 1 2 or 3.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #715) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu your reads are just wrong/backwards. Please just sheep.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #716) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu please. I had to outpost RC because he is scum disrupting. You're town thats wrong so just please stop.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #717) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The best contributing you can do is sheeping. Go be angry somewhere else and have a drink.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #718) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2543, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2490, xRECKONERx wrote:id still do hindu

ill do whichever deal out of {Lynch Hindu, I hide behind mastina} or {Lynch mastina, chesskid hides behind RC} gets 8 support first
fine.

i still think it's mastina but w/e
who are you replying to here Reck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #719) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

if hider is the big prize of the day scum dont have a RB
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (isolation #720) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2549, xRECKONERx wrote:you chesskid
so youre hiding behind RC?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2553 (isolation #721) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

elect Reck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (isolation #722) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu please don't do this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2558 (isolation #723) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

But your thoughts are coming from a bad place and you're just wrong town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #724) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yes because Reck agreed to divebomb RC.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (isolation #725) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu this program is more familiar with mastina's "meta" than any human could ever be. RC himself acknowledges that the program has a history of working, along with several other people in this game and their teammates.
There are 3 routes we can take today. If you don't follow one of these three there will be no consensus.

Please review those 4 posts I referred you to.

Creature, please talk to Mulch about Elli's meta program if you're not already convinced yourself.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2573 (isolation #726) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Hindu thats a good post u should stick to that.

Also ELECT NEEDS TO BE LOCKED IN BEFORE WAGON CONTINUES TO GROW
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #727) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i have something important to say

[SIZE]DO NOT PUT ANYONE PAST L-2 UNTIL I HAVE TIME TO POST [/SIZE]
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (isolation #728) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i have something important to say

DO NOT PUT ANYONE PAST L-2 UNTIL I HAVE TIME TO POST
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #729) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yoshi you're on to the truth welcome aboard man.

GL if scum is a bus.
In post 2625, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can I seriously advocate we hammer reck for hider and GL for scum before Chesskid comes back on so he doesn't throw another tirade and add another couple hundred posts to the thread?

look at this post and the corresponding effort to get the hider off of him after we had it sorted.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #730) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Thats not the post. More later
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #731) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

that's what makes me think bus too since reck will change the plan from hide RC on a scumflip of mastina.

that or he thinks he can sway reck with these appeals he keeps making
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (isolation #732) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

on a scumflip of not* mastina EBWOP
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #733) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2678, CheekyTeeky wrote:Why is it RC's fault that you're paranoid about Reck changing the pre-determined target? And how does that lead to the conclusion of bussing??
Because RC is scum who loses the game if he gets hider divebombed.

This also answers 2 and 3.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #734) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OPTIONS

The only out here for RC seems to be option 3 plus convince hider not to bomb him.

We ARENT letting that happen
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (isolation #735) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

As in I would seriously hope Reck stuck to diving RC if we lynched town.

And scum RC doesn't gamble the game on my convincing of reck vs his. So he needs a scumflip
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #736) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2681, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2673, chesskid3 wrote: GL if scum is a bus.
Just admit it's not a bus if GL flips scum stubborn face.
If I'm being stubborn it's because I have information on Mastina that I know is 100% and this has let me view RCs actions for what they are for so many pages now.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #737) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Mastina is objectively 100% scum

RC is also scum but this lacks the 100% of a program. That being said im pretty good at mafia and this is also scum.

If you'd prefer option lynch chesskid of my 3 options I am always in favor of that, all I need is a commitment from the hider to divebomb RC on my townflip.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2687 (isolation #738) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OPTIONS

Can you support option 1 then as RC is walking all over you otherwise.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #739) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:05 am

Post by chesskid3 »

OPTIONS

These options all result in Mastina and RC flipping scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #740) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'll have more to expound on why GuiltyLion is a bus tonight
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #741) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

breaking my not talking to RC scum to point out how each discredit gets more obvious.

These posts are level headed and there is obviously no rage.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #742) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2698, BigYoshiFan wrote:If you two are doing anything, you're making your reads and thoughts less reliable because you appear so biased and egotistical. And don't start pointing fingers at each other. Don't respond to this post. Just chill.
If you haven't noticed I havent been responding to RC in thread for a lot of pages. I've proposed a number of plans that will break the game open and I just need consensus reached on any of them.

guiltylion lynch is fine as long as the hider is on RC
regardless
of flip. That hider could be me or could not it doesnt matter. Just need that commitment
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (isolation #743) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

singer pls tell me when you read you arent going to townread scum RC like everyone else is
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #744) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:20 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2719, singersigner wrote:Hi guys! Super excited to replace in because I almost thought I missed the boat!

That being said...

unvote
vote: RadiantCowbells

Read a bit but will work on catching up more. Note: I WILL NOT BE READING THE WHOLE GAME. If you all insist on continuing the same game pace, then I feel pretty strongly that I will find the reads I need to get moving forward. Any other background/context I can get via, you know...clicking on the post numbers that you ALL are so kindly linking in your responses in order to validate your scumhunting. :]
Confirming this is a serious vote and you are going to help me corral these people!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (isolation #745) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Singer have you read posts 1669, 2347, 2377, 2503?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #746) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2750 (isolation #747) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Some of you, particularly RC, noticed my absence in the thread last night. Yours truly was flying to Barcelona, where he will be enjoying fine Spanish food and even finer Spanish Women.

However, I had a lot of time to myself during the flight to think about this game. To put things in perspective, and have been processing the events of last night regarding RC and GuiltyLion.

This is going to be a long post, and I apologize, but I want to take everyone who reads this through each step, logic by logic, until it is clear that there are several viable plans and they all lead to my alignment being confirmed and this game being easily wrapped up.

1. Elli's program is real and works.

The below people have confirmed, either by themselves or by teammate proxy, that this program exists and works:

Katyusha
GuiltyLion
BigYoshiFan
Creature
Srceenplay (he's at least aware of Elli's accuracy)
RadiantCowbells (Post 2304. Aware of it, confirmed Elli's success with it.)
Mastina herself (Bulbazak and Gingle should both know about it! Of course they'll claim it's bugged now but, that's worthless).

There are probably people on the teams of the players not in the above list that have also seen it in action. Like I said before, we can debate the ethics of this after this is all over, but my only goal is to win this game and to win team mafia.

2. If the program is real and works. TownKid implies Scumstina. Townstina implies ScumKid

This means AT LEAST the 5 of you on that above list should be advocating for a Chesskid lynch or a mastina lynch. As I have said numerous times, I AM OKAY WITH EITHER. Flipping me confirms Mastina as scum, and will result in her lynch.

3. Because flipping me or mastina resolves the other, we are self resolving and therefore the hider should go on RC.

I am town and mastina is scum. RC is scum who has actively tried to stop me from just getting my simple program guilty through. He made a decision, early, to go all in on defending mastina, and has been chaos incredible chaos while hiding behind a mask of frustration.

However, and this is the key part...he did not expect the program-generated tell. Notice how he went from "lynch chesskid" through several different attempts before settling on "lynch someone else" after I revealed it. He knows my flip dooms Mastina.

4. I am willing to compromise on this. Either mastina will die first or I will die and take mastina down with me. If the hider goes on RC tonight I will support any lynch.

I think this is quite a big compromise, but I'm willing to make it so the town gets to a consensus. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure this plan was gaining traction.

Then, last night happened. There were several town members all posting, and 2-3 plans being circulated, each of which would have doomed Mastina AND RC.

5. RC realized he is in trouble.

Mastina and RC are scum. At the rate this game was going, they were sunk. Lynching me dooms mastina and made the hider go on RC. Lynching mastina also makes the hider go on RC. RC pushing and getting a mislynching also makes the hider go on RC. All the above options lead to RC and mastina both promptly dying.

At this point RC had only a couple of options. The first was to accept his and mastina's deaths and to try to set the 3rd scum up to go deep. This isn't happening.

The second, and the plan chosen, was to be the driving force behind a scum lynch. This scum flip would lift suspicion and remove the hider from him. However this lynch cannot be mastina since his position on her is beyond solidified. Thus to accomplish this he would have to the previously unknown 3rd scum.

How do I know plan #2 was chosen?

5.Bonus RC is arrogant.

RC probably believes that he alone is the one who can carry the scumteam to victory. Based on all the chaos he has caused today and the numerous townreads he has obtained for it, he's probably not wrong.

Furthermore, unless the 3rd scum were in Reck/Creature/Cheeky (hint: it's not), they aren't in a good position to endgame.
RC probably believes he alone can strongarm the town and pull this game out of the absolutely awful position Elli's program and my stubbornness have put them in. Thus out of the two options we discussed above, RC would choose option 2, with the backdoor that if the bus failed, it would have helped option 1 because he and his partner would have distanced.

6 Because of all the above Guiltylion is the most likely candidate for scum 3.

Please note how RC was actively trying to close the lynch on GuiltyLion while I was away. This would have resulted in the hider very likely not going on RC and RC becoming a "universal townread". While mastina would eventually die RC felt he would be in a position to potentially solo carry all the way to Lylo, particularly as people day, his ability to manipulate the days only grows.

IN SUMMARY:

I WILL FULLY SUPPORT A LYNCH ON ANY OF CHESSKID, RADIANTCOWBELLS, MASTINA, OR GUILTYLION.
THE HIDER (who is not one of Mastina, RC, GuiltyLion) GOES ON RC.
(unless RC is lynched, but that's probably not happening)

IF FOR WHATEVER REASON, 8 OF US CANNOT AGREE ON ANY OF THE ABOVE 4, I WILL SUPPORT A LYNCH OF ANYONE AS LONG AS THE HIDER IS COMMITTED TO GOING ON TO RC

If for some reason this gets lost in the chaos of Day 1 and ignored, remember it is always here. DO NOT FORGET THIS. THIS IS LITERALLY THE GAME IN THIS POST.

So let's take this a step at a time.

Step ONE: elect a hider that's committed to hiding behind RC and I will help whatever majority consensus is needed to end this day.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #748) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Here's a BONUS Compendium FAQ Thingy:

Do you have the program?

Spoiler:
No, I don't. It's Elli's and only he has it

Well wtf do you have then?

Spoiler:
I have a variety of tells of varying confidence levels on some players from when I was last with Elli at his place. What I have is not even close to a comprehensive version of what he has. When we did this, Zoraster was running team Mafia and neither of us were expecting Elli to not be on the team.

Does anyone else on your team have tells from it?

Spoiler:
Nope, just me. ActionDan is in the facebook group where Eli has talked about it, but no tells were ever sent in that chat. Elli has been working on this thing on and off since I knew him, basically (when he was a non evil little Pre-freshman). As I have said above, the expectation was for Elli to run all the meta tells for our team so it wasn't important for me/Dan/etc to have his various notes. The only reason I have what I do is I am a CURIOUSKID who wants to know why meta isn't actually trash.

Does this mean you can catch mastina everytime she's scum?

Spoiler:
Well, yes, I can because I'm good at mafia, but not through the program tells I have. That's not even how a program-tell works. There is a certain tell that implies Mastina is not town, but Mastina does not do it in all instances where she's scum. This applies in general - just because a player has program-generated scumtells does not mean the program has tells that catches them in every game they play.

Why won't Elli reveal the tells/I want to know the tells?

Spoiler:
Once people know what tells they have, they cease to be as reliable, and would likely be phased out. An arms race seems not fun when you're sitting on top of the pyramid.

What does this mean for this game?

Spoiler:
It means that I know mastina is scum and that a chesskid town flip should get mastina immediately lynched
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2867 (isolation #749) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I need people to actually read my last big post. Especially reck since he has hider

viewtopic.php?p=9913051#p9913051
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2869 (isolation #750) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I need people to actually read my last big post. Especially reck since he has hider

viewtopic.php?p=9913051#p9913051

reposting because I need people to actually see this not an aninen wall @ cheeky.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #751) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2874, Aneninen wrote:(3) We still need to decide whom should Reckoner target.
The answer is RC
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (isolation #752) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nobody is targetting Mastina with the hider my townflip already confirms her as scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2884 (isolation #753) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

love you reck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #754) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

he's not town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (isolation #755) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

but hes resilient to lynching so this is best.

then bing bang boom clean sweep clean game
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #756) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:31 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2890, BigYoshiFan wrote:If they both flip scum I will sheep you for the rest of the game.
If neither of them flip scum I will ignore you for the rest of the game, if you aren't insta-lynched before I get the opportunity to.
your vote on guiltylion on day 3 pleases me
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #757) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

im fine with his condition as stated since mastina won't flip town :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (isolation #758) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

how about GodKid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #759) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SINGERSINGER AND HINDU I SUMMON THEE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (isolation #760) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:38 am

Post by chesskid3 »

shes been quite clear. reck and I are scum

lets go
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #761) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Aninen dude no offense but youve added nothing but noise the entirety of today stop trying to muck up a plan thats going to give your team a win you don't deserve
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (isolation #762) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2912, Aneninen wrote:Actually, Reckoner, here's something you could consider.
If Mastina gets lynched and flips scum, I'll look just as scummy as RadiantCowbells, I guess.
From your point of view
, either RC or me could be scum. If you pick randomly either of us and you die, your target is an auto-lynch. However, if both of us are town the scum have to guess where you are.
From another point of view
, if you're scum you can fake anything so your PR won't help us at all.

If Mastina gets lynched and flips town, you may do a similar pick between RadiantCowbells and Hinduragi. But I'm not sure about this. (It could be me again, if you wish.)
brain function not detected

target is auto lynch but scum must guess

BRAIN FUNCTION NOT DETECTED
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2916 (isolation #763) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

pls disregard this post and the preceding 2 as they dont advance the game but like wtf lmao
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #764) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok i maintain I had to do what I did but point taken
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #765) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:09 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i don't care about your lynchlist this game is solved after n1 if we get 2 more votes
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #766) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok im being rude so im going to leave before i undo all the progress i made
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #767) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

o shiiii i missed the edit
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #768) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

HINDU I SUMMON THEE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #769) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2928, Aneninen wrote:Well, instead of doing all those ISOs I should have read the game description instead.
This doesn't seem to be my most intelligent day game...
All is forgiven if you bring the hammer down
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #770) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2932 (isolation #771) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

M O M E N T U M
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #772) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:26 am

Post by chesskid3 »

also I'm asking as a personal favor because I'd like to confirm my slot and swap out tbh
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #773) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2935, GuiltyLion wrote:a meme from Mathdino

Well I think we have the answer to this question as soon as someone drops the hammer
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2937 (isolation #774) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2934, Aneninen wrote:Mastina's flip confirms
no one
. Not even you.
I mean. Mastina flips scum; Reck is diving RC which will confirm RC-scum once Reck's corpse is here tomorrow morning; There will be 1 scum left and it's probably GL as outlined in 2750 so I'm not really worried
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #775) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2941, GuiltyLion wrote:Eh I think RC just saw a slot that he thought he could drive a quick informationless lynch on and went for it, since a lot of people have been casually scumreading me because I haven't posted that much. Don't think he anticipated me making it back to the thread and biting back.

I agree with the entire rest of this post however
can you hammer mastina then
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (isolation #776) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i feel bad does someone wanna save her 12 hours

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”