Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yo, I'm town

How is firebringer as scum/town or what are his alignment preferences? Creature is definitely town lololol

Vote: Srceenplay
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1, beeboy wrote:To vote a player to recieve an invention you need to use the format elect: PLAYERNAME
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 37, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 31, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1, beeboy wrote:To vote a player to recieve an invention you need to use the format elect: PLAYERNAME
HINDUUUUUUUUUU OMG <3 <3 <3
<3 <3 <3

NOTICE IM ALREADY META'D IN POST ONE. YES TY
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 39, xRECKONERx wrote:think RC's team saw FB's slot/scumteam and RC swooped into the rescue but i can't vote there yet because i promised to policy RVS vote the spam squad
tbh that's what I was doing too LOL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw I think this hinges more on fire's preferences than RC's. And if that's not really going anywhere, it's just the same as a regular game slot then as far as alignment goes.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:57 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Does cheeky have knowledge of the past games, RC? Y/n?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 67, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 49, Katyusha wrote:pedit: Guilty if it's not clear from the above I dont think scum really have any reason to prod at it because most people arent going to follow a push there for that reasoning seriously if they know Raybells is town. it's a town line of questioning it's just really stupid
what'd you think of and ?

I kind of agree I guess because I'd be scared in general to come after RC as scum, but I don't know Reck at all. gonna ask if Dino or kmd have Reck experience
lol

<----

Reck's obvtown so far but could maybe pull this in his best days as scum. Posting as much as he has in so short a time though? Nope.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, RC isn't scary to Reck. That's not the part that makes it obvious. It's making him react like that and the "gotcha" and trying to see about his alignment that's telling. Noone's scared of RC.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 80, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nothing that reckoner has done here is at all difficult to pull off as scum.
Youre right I'm probably being played but Im gonna hold out hope and I think he's more town than scum with his opening. If Reck's scum, he's going to die, no worries.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 85, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 81, Hinduragi wrote:Also, RC isn't scary to Reck. That's not the part that makes it obvious. It's making him react like that and the "gotcha" and trying to see about his alignment that's telling. Noone's scared of RC.
I have seen very little evidence that he's trying to sort my alignment and a lot of evidence that he's trying to build up to a noisy confrontation.

What has he done that's actually helped to sort me in any way besides to query me on the Cabd situation?
Tbh he was just asking, not voting, and now you're supermad because of stuff you probably already knew was going to happen so you've gotten yourself riled up. Also, I'm just saying, townReck will be more obvious to look out for than scumReck, I think.

@above: cause Ive played with him a lot
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Anyways I really dont want to defend him when it's like page 4 so you can keep on but I wanted to share some history since someone was asking who's familiar with Reck. I've probably got the most familiarity with him unless he's played a lot in the past few years.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 95, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu, do you think it's possible that Reckoner is pushing on me because he wanted to pick a huge noisy fight and get written off as town for it?
Yeah. Likely? Ehhh, not really.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 98, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 97, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 95, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu, do you think it's possible that Reckoner is pushing on me because he wanted to pick a huge noisy fight and get written off as town for it?
Yeah. Likely? Ehhh, not really.
Why not?

The progression on me feels like he wanted to push on me a lot more than it feels natural.
Like I said, I want to see where your push goes so I'm not coming out and defending here. I'm just telling you my gut feel on the situation. Idk much more past that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 102, chesskid3 wrote:Can you stop ignoring Aninen Hindu it's weird
???
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Idk my dude. I've got thoughts on #2 of his but we'll see. I'm going to sleep. Pls don't spam too hard.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 111, Katyusha wrote:also hindu i'd appreciate it if u didnt ignore my follow up question kkty <33
I don't even know what it was. What page/post or quote it
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah I ignored that because I dont wanna meta someone I last played with 5 years ago and I would rather sleep. Sorry
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For what it's worth, RC is probtown too.

Ok now I'm really going to sleep.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yo, Im not caught up but I see people trying to bend what happened into LOLHINDURECK

Here's how it went down

People calling Reck scum. I don't agree, think he's town, say so cause I don't want a wagon on him if I think he's town and I think I can read him far better than any of you. I get questioned about it for like 3 pages nonstop and I explain it's not a hard solid chainsaw read but I think he's town. That's why I had to keep repeating stuff. Cause I got asked about it. Over and over and over. And it's still not over. Also, I have no idea how to read half the people in this game and I'm struggling tbh. That's hard to admit but I haven't played in a while and it's just the truth. Also mastina, I really want you to be town because I think you're a good person. I've only got townreads for now on Creature, RC, Reck, Katy, and idk who else it was. I'm going to eat.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Is mastina being voted rn?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey reck who are you voting

I don't want to sheep arguing children tbh and I have nothing better to do with my vote while I catch up

Also I've read up to pg 15 or so but Im having trouble seeing and processing the people who are just popping in here and there. Also I have to go to bed soon and I only got home an hour ago so I'm trying to skim which might also be why. Not sure how I feel on cheeky, lion, or areninen yet.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok nvm, upon not looking at this game from a phone I think primate is probtown

Also, I really don't want to lynch mastina because we need a nice person in this game tbh. I haven't seen why she might be scum and if it's because of what RC just said, that's a bad reason
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 577, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 573, Hinduragi wrote:Hey reck who are you voting

I don't want to sheep arguing children tbh and I have nothing better to do with my vote while I catch up

Also I've read up to pg 15 or so but Im having trouble seeing and processing the people who are just popping in here and there. Also I have to go to bed soon and I only got home an hour ago so I'm trying to skim which might also be why. Not sure how I feel on cheeky, lion, or areninen yet.
If you don't want to deal with it then give me the hider and leave me to my own devices.
What happened to not giving townreads hider
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 410, xRECKONERx wrote:there are too many players in this game that are pants-on-head for me to even begin to decipher what's shitty town and what's scum motivated
Actually 10/10 this

Reck's town for sure.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Ok I iso'd mastina and her vote was actually p bad
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Not gonna lynch her but I see why you voted.

But trying to rush the quicklynch is god awful
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 617, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 614, Hinduragi wrote:Ok I iso'd mastina and her vote was actually p bad
JESUS FUCK THANK YOU JOIN THE GODDAMN JUSTICE WAGON
Yeah no thx, idek what the L-? is
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw I think ck is town. I get you think he's going for weakness but if he was scum he'd want to be doing something to be actually proud of. This is some weak stuff from scumck.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 621, RadiantCowbells wrote:See this is something people always fucking jump people for in my games
People sheep my votes. Adenine sheeped my vote too, Mastina did it, it happens a lot. That does not make Mastina scum.
Mastina could potentially be scum but there is not even close to sufficient justification for this push and if Mastina IS scum then chesskid is as well.
Did she sheep? I just saw quote of reck's creature vote and then mastina says "scum" and votes him. Not gonna lie I skimmed after I saw the vote so I could've missed it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Reck my dude

Im still reading and not trying to derail/defend, I just want some sane people to be left in the game later in the days. I just assumed you guys were trying to get some moonlight in a hurry based off how RC's talking. You guys all gotta chill.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 646, RadiantCowbells wrote:What is it to you that tells you that Chesskid is town?

Because I think when you examine it you'll find out that the reason that you townread him is because you feel good about him because of his actions in the game and not because of objective towniness.
In all honesty, I've never seen him try this hard but you're not wrong. I asked them but it'll be a while. As a group we aren't trying as hard as others apparently are.

You also need to remember the same though. You tunnel a lot. I know it's been like 2 years but this happened the last time I played with you too.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Like in all honesty im not voting mastina now because all the threat of a wagon is gone because RC has killed it

There's no information to even get from voting tbh except to satisfy ck's childishness of wanting more votes. There's no pressure there anymore because the wagon has been beaten to death. This is why I didn't want to defend Reck's wagon. When you argue against pressure on someone without letting them respond to it, you're not doing town favors. You need to let the pressure build and at least a response or two be formulated before you argue against it
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 686, xRECKONERx wrote:@Hindu: Need you to take a deep breath and reread around the middle of the game where the wagon on me was forming. Since you read me as town, I want you to give me thoughts on the people who voted me, specifically regarding the way they entered the wagon.
LOL I walked away to talk with my grandmother and pet her cats and another page formed

I'm still reading to catch up and trying to keep up with current stuff too but I gotchu
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Btw my reck read is solid town now. This is town reck.

Unvote
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 529, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 526, Something_Smart wrote:Why do I always get the worst pagetops lmao
LOL! Poor dude.
In post 527, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cheeky please unvote. I'm getting to this game tonight.
I'm voting mastina but FoS you for now.

Also if Chesskid gets the invention are we leashing him? Can he at least agree to hide behind a scumread? I suck at game mechanics but if people could give their opinion on who the hider should hide behind we could probably get more reads on others too from their suggestions.
In post 600, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 548, RadiantCowbells wrote:
EITHER VOTE CHESSKID OR GIVE ME THE HIDER. I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO DOES NEITHER IS SYSTEMATICALLY LYNCHED AS SOON AS CHESSKID IS GONE.
I was waiting for the real you to come out. Time to change gears, let's crush this.

VOTE: Chesskid xx

Also my team would like me to have the invention so I can hide behind someone with high scum equity (as agreed by the consensus) and because any reads on me should not be affected by today's lynch. I'll happily sacrifice myself as I believe there are stronger town players here to carry the win.

elect: CheekyTeeky
I don't feel good about either of these. Doesn't feel genuine at all. Also, not sure where it went from trusting ck and voting mastina to voting him in a few pages.

Vote: Cheeky
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 708, Something_Smart wrote:I think is town.
It was never going to happen. Agree to disagree here but that stuff is just too easy to fake
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Remember that part where I said let pressure build before you call stuff out? Yeah, this is that time.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

We're never gonna get a DAMN bit of info with all you fucks going LOL NOPE, TOWN when someone gets a SINGLE vote on them
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 731, Katyusha wrote:Is Hinduragi someone who would be dictated by him?
lol
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

k reck

1.) Your wagon was awful

Two, RC was the only one with a real reason for voting you. Cheeky wasn't really scummy but just really likes RC (but I can't really tell what's going on there tbh). Mastina, well, mastina's vote has already been beaten but it wasn't a good one. With that said, I think that post was just a bad one. Her others make more sense and idk, I'm not really feeling mastina scum yet. It's just not there for me. Aneninen was the one I found most scummy. Dude jumped on you but didn't even commit. Gave a big, weak "my teammates think this" to absolve all responsibility and straight up went onto you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 783, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have only ever seen Mastina avoid the thread as scum but I cannot say that she wouldn't as town.
Actually, I can confirm for her. The more this is spammed, the less she's going to want to read it. I didn't want to read it either when I posted earlier. Right now, since this is a spam meta, this tell isn't as good as it once was and this is null here.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

It's spicy af because I left a secret tell on me to confirm me already in this game and I'm so town
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Don't convince Katy please. I want to live past N1.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm not even gonna discuss it but ty Katy
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yoshi, I'm not following why you scumread chesskid just because he is doing what he has always done: pretending everyone is following him via shouting

I mean, is that it?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 814, Hinduragi wrote:Yoshi
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I think that townYoshi can answer questions directed at him for himself. Holy fuck
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote; Vote: areninen

I still don't have a good grasp of cheeky's personality but I feel like I made a mistake in judging her earlier posts and not taking into account personality. I'm going to bed.

And, for the future. Noone should be arguing against wagons with "but he's town" or answering people's questions before the person even answers. People in this game are trying to get reads, especially now that it's slowed down and isn't being spammed. Keeping this up is going to prevent it. And not in the way that I'm stopping Katy either but literally preventing people from finding scum. I still want yoshi to answer my question.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Lel, I’m at work phoneposting so I won’t be able to read until after I’m off but I want to throw out something

LLD said Yoshi was scum after I mentioned my question at him and tbh my guy says the same

Chess kid/mastina 1v1 is lulz and I’m not doing that either. Let’s lynch someone else please
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Gut*
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 930, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 814, Hinduragi wrote:Yoshi, I'm not following why you scumread chesskid just because he is doing what he has always done: pretending everyone is following him via shouting

I mean, is that it?
I don't like how you have significantly downplayed my reasoning for scumreading him, nor am I sure of what "pretending everyone is following him via shouting" means.
He's trying to take town under his reigns with the power of his voice and not his willpower or intention to help the town. His push for receiving the hider invention is disgusting too. It's scummy, I don't know what else to say that RC hasn't because I don't want to repeat the same thing and appear to be taking credit. His defense of RECK was unfounded at the time, and I agree that it has high potential to be an attempt to pocket. And lastly, even if he is town, if he continues like he has he won't be a huge loss to town as compared to other town.
You literally said it's him trying to control but this is what chesskid has always done and apparently still continues to do. He's always loud and obnoxious. I'm not downplaying anything, it's just a summary. Everyone's writing unnecessary paragraphs in this game. I'm keeping it short and sweet because there's too much noise as is.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 941, BigYoshiFan wrote:
In post 938, Hinduragi wrote:Lel, I’m at work phoneposting so I won’t be able to read until after I’m off but I want to throw out something

LLD said Yoshi was scum after I mentioned my question at him and tbh my guy says the same

Chess kid/mastina 1v1 is lulz and I’m not doing that either. Let’s lynch someone else please
Okay, then vote me?

@chesskid3
: What's your read on me?
Unvote; Vote: Yoshi
In post 1227, BigYoshiFan wrote: Hinduragi is steadily climbing down my reads list for downplaying my read of chesskid and stepping back to reference his teammates instead of his own reason to push me.
me wrote: LLD said Yoshi was scum after I mentioned my question at him and tbh my gut says the same
Hold up. I'm not referencing my teammates as my sole reason for you being scum. LLD mentioned you randomly and it got me to look closer at you after all the spamposting has hindered me reading many others' posts. And my gut is inclined to agree. I take responsibility for my own thoughts and never implied I was thinking you're scum just because LLD told me one thing. Don't say things that aren't there. I'm not asking for any help from anyone and I don't think anyone cares enough to really give it. All of us are busy and there's more memes in our team chat than discussions. LLD just randomly popped in to my game channel after I was laid out my thoughts on my game and said that.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1282, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also you should lynch Chesskid because I am RC and I said so.
Fuck off. I hate this game because of all 4 of you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Out of the most anti-town things I've ever seen a town do, this takes the cake. This game is nigh on unreadable with how much interjection and opinion you're all trying to force on everyone in this game. Nothing is getting done and, to be honest, there's no reason to keep this up like it has been. Learn to work with others. That's what a town does. Working with others does not mean repeating stuff until they appease you or join you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1294, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1292, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1282, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also you should lynch Chesskid because I am RC and I said so.
Fuck off. I hate this game because of all 4 of you.
:cry:
Dude I'm sorry but I'm town and I love town. I don't think I've ever had less fun in a game than this one, even if one you guys are scum. I mean, if that's true, congrats to the 1/4. I'm just salty but damn is this game just a drag. I don't want to come home after work and read pure hate being thrown around. Or someone who just goes "hey, listen to me, vote this guy" instead of, you know, actually trying to work things out or come to compromises. I don't give a damn about these arguments after how selfish you guys are being and have continued to be.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1300, BigYoshiFan wrote:What, your gut also counts for a quantifiable read?
:neutral: Absolutely

It's my strongest tool for scumhunting. But it's ok. Noone's going to really listen to you or me as you attempt to discredit my vote/reasoning. This game's an easy win for you guys.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Alright. I've discussed this with my team because this has to stop.

Mastina, you're being anti-town by LLD's standards and you have 24 hours to cease adding fuel to RC/CK3. LLD has told me if you don't comply, I'm to park my vote on you and only you for D1. If you're not lynched, LLD is trading in and doing it herself.

Reck, this noise is too much and I know you're town. I can't read this game at work like you can and I'm not devoting all my time off to focusing each night on this. My sanity simply can't do it. I need you to work more with me and less with these guys. We've cracked open games together and we can do it again. I really need your thoughts on this game and focused on finding scum instead of this noise.

If anyone is hiding behind ck3, I'll put my money where my mouth is and do it myself. I townread him so there shouldn't be any trouble with me doing it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What are your thoughts on Yoshi, Reck? Aneninen?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1337, xRECKONERx wrote:And I'm the person who has had the most pressure today other than mastin/chess, so it makes the most sense to be willing to lose me to a flip.
Except I know you're town. You don't read me as hard as I read you. Let me do it. If I die, you're basically conftown.

Like, yeah, you can have it if you want it but I think everyone will trust me more to use it on the person I say I will. It's much more information to have you as town and ck as town or scum than otherwise.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1341, CheekyTeeky wrote:Can we lynch Something_Smart as a compromise? :idea:
I think he's town. I forgot why after all the noise but I can find it again. Why do you think he's scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 306, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 305, Katyusha wrote:theres probably only one scum in hindu/you/anen
This is a bad thing to say early on.
In post 308, Something_Smart wrote:It's easier as town to find things to scumread than it is to find things to townread.
This is where it was from. I see this type of tone as talking to a townread and trying to set them on the right track. Also, his trying to stop the arguing was pro-town. Maybe ignoring it but he's been the most opposed to it of anyone I've seen unless I missed something. I guess gut also plays into that third sentence and
how
he ignored it. But at least that's been my read of him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1345, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1340, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1337, xRECKONERx wrote:And I'm the person who has had the most pressure today other than mastin/chess, so it makes the most sense to be willing to lose me to a flip.
Except I know you're town. You don't read me as hard as I read you. Let me do it. If I die, you're basically conftown.

Like, yeah, you can have it if you want it but I think everyone will trust me more to use it on the person I say I will. It's much more information to have you as town and ck as town or scum than otherwise.
You and chess have the strongest town reads on me. Nobody trusts you enough to believe you when you die.

I wanna do it. It makes the most sense.
Alright, we'll see. Let's find scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1350, CheekyTeeky wrote: Yeah but no. I'll bb in a bit to explain what I mean.
Alright. When you bb, what're your thoughts on Yoshi/aneninen?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1358, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1357, chesskid3 wrote:its the first 4 game days BigYoshiFan proving yet again hes a genius

Elect: reck
Oh no way in hell.
We're electing someone who is not a likely scumpartner to you.
Do you think I'm a scumpartner to CK3/Reck? If I die, will you believe me Reck is town?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1365, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1358, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1357, chesskid3 wrote:its the first 4 game days BigYoshiFan proving yet again hes a genius

Oh no way in hell.
We're electing someone who is not a likely scumpartner to you.
Do you think I'm a scumpartner to CK3/Reck? If I die, will you believe me Reck is town?
RC, this above please. Please don't respond to him anymore. The caps are not helping us nor is it a discussion worth having rn.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Please target chesskid3 if that's how this plays out. There's no alternative and needs to be no doubt for everyone who comes along and has to elect in good faith.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:58 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Jesus how am I a lynch rn? Seriously? You think I would even give a fuck about your little spout as scum? Don’t kid yourself RC. You fucking suck at this game if you even comprehend a world where I’m scum in this game. You’re so caught up in your own reads and how you think I give a fuck if I’m your top townread and how I’ll react to it. I don’t give a damn about you. I don’t speak with chesskid because unlike you, I know reasoning with chesskid isn’t worth it for me. I’m not spamming 30 pages just to get a point across to a single person. Lo and behold, look, he’s come around and is already on board with something else that isn’t lynch mastina.

I’d respond to something else but I’m not on a computer and I need to work. Also, you’ve got some of the scummiest players in the game joining you but nope, you don’t care, because you’re too deluded. I don’t know why anyone even thinks I’d pick scum. I hate scum roles. I wouldn’t give a flying fuck about this game or this spam as scum. I wouldn’t try to calm down everyone and reason through finding scum. I have no opinion on mastina but the spam was going to ruin the game and I made the posts I did with the help of my team to STOP that spam that YOU helped create you antitown fuck. I don’t care if it’s reactionary because it’s still on YOU the same as it is on chesskid to make that decision. No one held you to your keyboard st gunpoint and forced you to post as, between the 4 of you, you guys posted over 29 pages together. And I’m targeting mastina and reck because 1.) LLD told me mastina would stop instigating if I posted that and 2.) I know reck is town and don’t give a fuck about buddying this game. Reck is my friend, I am confident in my read, and I know he will calm down and forget about you fucks and work with me if I just talk to him. So whatever garbage story you’ve all just spun to say my post is anything other than what it was, trying to stop that bullshit you’ve been spouting, is not only wrong but absurd. And you know what? You don’t give a fuck about team mafia either after all your crap about this being the most competitive event onsite. Clearly you’re just an emotional wreck if you’re out here reacting to everything chesskid is saying and you’re hurt and need to cry about it. That wasn’t helping us win this game, it was hurting it. Ignoring chesskid has and continues to be something that works when it comes to reasoning with him. (Sorry ck but it’s true) I’ll respond to whatever walls later tonight but I never expected this. Good God you are all over the place. Fix your shit. Calm yourself. And for the love of God, humble yourself. It makes you much worse at playing the game when you have no idea that maybe, just maybe, you might be wrong about something.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Hinduragi »

[quote]Hindu strongly reads like it was written by LLD[/b] lol none of my posts have been written by anyone other than me. The only thing LLD helped with was that mastina post. You’ve played with me before and I tried to work with you then. You actually listened back then. You’ve changed now. That’s the differentiating factor. I’m not letting my team coach me in this game and I’m sure as hell not letting them write posts for me. They’re free to contribute thoughts but I’m not about to let people walk all over my game. My slot is independent except when it comes to terrible situations or help on reads. Im town as fuck and unsure how anyone sees otherwise. My entire post was written on the bus to work from my phone and, for the record, I don’t lie as either alignment except with direct necessary statements like “x is scum” if I’m scum because that’s language you have to lie upon. My post was all me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:31 am

Post by Hinduragi »

[quote]I am confirmed to have spent the entirety of day 1 hard defending scum,/quote]
You’re all so sure of your reads this is the only real conclusion. No one entertains the alternative that they’re wrong. You both deserve to lose this game.

I was familiar with Elli, in 2011. But no I don’t think so, haven’t asked them because I’m still on my phone at work, my team doesn’t talk much, the team chat has been mostly me posting memes with Elli coming in and doing the same.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

The fact that my wagon reached so many votes so fast should be extremely telling. Like, hey, maybe there’s scum all over it. But no, it’s back to chesskid or mastina must be scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey, back on a PC now. Let me hide into chesskid. No seriously. It solves a lot of problems. You can even watch me, track me, w/e have you. But I'll do it if that's what solves the most issues.

Also, LLD has stated mastina might be third scum but even if she is, lynching her doesn't break the game. Yoshi lynch is what will hurt scum, she thinks.

Llamarble says he wants to give hider to a universal townread because scum will just lie.

P-edit: I'm fine with it being reck on me too.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ck3, thanks for actually changing your posting style. I've never seen this from you in my 7-8 years of seeing you around but just know I appreciate it
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1459, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1351, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1350, CheekyTeeky wrote: Yeah but no. I'll bb in a bit to explain what I mean.
Alright. When you bb, what're your thoughts on Yoshi/aneninen?
Yoshi will be easy to PoE later based on his interactions/lack thereof with others plus that bad readslist. So I'll say I don't know yet on this one.

Aneninen is trying - which I guess is slighty suspicious because it feels awkward but he is trying to solve the game more than Yoshi so I'd put him a tier above Yoshi for now. I'll probably look at these deeper when I update my readslist.
Why are you saving them for later? Is S_S that strong a read?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1747 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

RC wrote:First off, want to note the buddying of Reckoner which is going to be a common theme in this post because it's literally all Hindu does all game.
Scum-me isn't going to buddy Reck after he's all "IDK IF HINDU HAS ME IN HIS POCKET". That's not a Reck I'm targeting or appealing to. I simply know he's town way more than the rest of you did and far faster than the rest of you did.
Core though is that that bringing LLD bit is awful. Mastina has the right to push who she wants; she's not even close to one of the spam problems.
Obviously this is your biggest qualm but frankly, I don't care. See, I haven't done anything remotely as scummy as spamming 30 damn pages onto this thread and ruining the entire game for all involved except scum. I asked my team if they had an ideas how I might help stop the spamming. This was what I was told. I don't know much about mastina but I do know she wasn't helping this problem, she was adding fuel to it. I told my team "these 4" when I asked them to help me. Mastina was one of those 4. I have no idea why LLD coming in is a threat to mastina but I was told it would work.

I already explained why I asked you instead of chesskid but CLEARLY that was a mistake. Chesskid has shown control in his behavior and has listened to me more than even reck has.
LIKE I HAVE MADE IT SUPER CLEAR HUNDREDS OF TIMES I AM DOING WHAT I AM DOING REACTIVELY.
I DID NOT START THE GAME FLOODING, I STARTED FLOODING IN REACTION TO CHESSKID TRYING TO BE A SHITTY VERSION OF ME.
YET I AM THE ONE THAT HINDURAGI TAKES AIM AT HERE?
And I'm going to just say this again. You're an emotional wreck is what you are. I have no opinion on mastina but the spam was going to ruin the game and I made the posts I did with the help of my team to STOP that spam that YOU helped create you antitown fuck. I don’t care if it’s reactionary because it’s still on YOU the same as it is on chesskid to make that decision. No one held you to your keyboard st gunpoint and forced you to post as, between the 4 of you, you guys posted over 29 pages together.
But if Chesskid and Hindu are scum and I was right that Reck is actually pocketed town then a lot of pieces fall together.
Yet again, this is laughable. OF ALL THE THINGS. I have always ignored chesskid because I know when I won't get through to someone. You care FAR too much about control of other players and their votes to understand that sometimes it's in town's interests to just ignore people and let them do their thing.
Scum would be shitting their pants right now and THEY WOULD FUCKING KNOW THAT MASTINA ISN'T GOING TO BE HINDUS BITCH AND SHUT UP BECAUSE HE ASKED. like WHY FUCKING MASTINA of everyone in the game. Because they know she's not going to shut up.
I don't even know mastina aside from [redacted]. So you need to chill the fuck out here. This is some damn conspiracy theory. I am not trying to make anyone my bitch because I don't play for control of others unlike you do. I'm just enjoying a game where I like to have fun sometimes. I like to actually converse with others. And, for the record, if I WAS scum, I WOULDN'T be shitting my pants because you guys effectively ruined the first 50 pages of this game. I love chaos as scum, it's amazing. I wouldn't have stopped that if the world depended on it.
Random mention of LLD, starts complaining about the pace of the game, all of a sudden we're bringing LLD in. Chesskid hasn't been able to handle the game so far so scum are bringing in their heaviest hitter
LOL, yeah, no. That was a one off. I've also had Llamarble offer to come in as well because I've made a few comments about how awful this game has been to participate in. Anyone who wants to replace in is offering to do so out of kindness. I haven't let others replace in because I'm confident in my town game. Again, I hate scum and wouldn't choose the role. I've explicitly stated this. I've said "I'm town" at the beginning of the game because that's my favorite thing to do as town. I love being town. What I don't love is being town and watching the game get spammed by people I think are town.
I don't want to lynch Mastina because she's a nice person what? Like Mastina isn't especially nice.
Why is this even here? I didn't realize it was untrue. You now know of my only experience with mastina.

Buddying reck is the worst scumstrat I could ever do. You would be better to buddy. Hell, people I don't even know would be better to buddy. When we played in the past, I always buddied fate for a reason. Because townfate will be all "aww reck, cmon, hindu is town" and BAM, I'm in. Reck has never done that. Reck will never do that. He's the worst person ever to buddy. SEE: RIGHT NOW - AS I GET TO L-2. Reck has turned his back on me because he can't read me properly. And that's fine because he doesn't even know I'm town. But don't turn this into me buddying him. I can just tell when reck is town. I've always been someone who is confident in townreads, always will be, and that's a cornerstone of how I play.

Nothing is scummy about those posts or awkward about it. I got more confident in my reck read as the game progressed. I mean literally I don't know what the point of this is. You call my posts "awkward" and then Reck's posts "friendly". There's nothing awkward about it. I'm just asking him 1.) who should I vote as Im catching up, 2.) agreeing with a statement he made and saying I'm sure he's town, and 3.) saying it's a solid town read. Literally only one of those posts was even said directly to reck and I don't see what's "awkward" about it.

THEN

Your only thing to say about Reck's posts to me are "friendly". YET I KNOW IM BEING FRIENDLY TOO SO ???. "actual read progression on hindu" WHILE MY POSTS SHOW ME GETTING MORE CONFIDENT IN MY READ. "asks him questions in a way that just generally feels like town trying to work with a friend" AND MY THIRD POST IS ME ASKING HIM WHO TO VOTE. AS IF "hey hindu who are scum on my wagon" and "hey reck is there anyone i should vote while im catching up; im not sheeping these clowns" IS ANY DIFFERENT AT ALL.
When Chesskid started going Hindu tried for a bunch of wagons then WAY OVERREACTED because people were answering questions for them.
And no. That wasn't an overreaction. That was you being awful at mafia. You directly prevented me from getting information on others by answering for them. Same for mastina.
Like fine town sorting but that doesn't feel real at all I think Hindu just didn't like the fact that we were preventing him from pushing on the lynchbaitier players.
AND YOU'RE GOING TO PAINT IT AS SOMETHING IT'S
CLEARLY
NOT? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT TRYING TO READ OTHERS IS?

"and just more terrible posts"
-proceeds to quote my first post of the game-
LOL
"tries to derail mastina/ck bit when it gets going"
of fucking course I did. Mastina/ck bit once it got going was AWFUL. That's the ENTIRE reason this game has suffered so much. How is this scummy? OH WAIT IT ISN'T
and like he came out townreading him but when called out on the fact that he actually SHOULDN'T be townreading him we get [post 90]
Like, sorry you want to talk about obvscum in this game this is the one.
YEP. Adjusting my solid townread to one that's not as solid on page 3 is SO damn scummy. AND YET IM BUDDYING RECK FOR IT. HOLD ON. CANT FORGET THAT.
Response: LOOK AT HIS TEAM COMPOSITION. NOTE EXISTENCE OF LLD. WHO HE KEEPS MENTIONING AROUND THAT TIME. WHO WAS PROBABLY COACHING HIM AS WELL.
WHOM THIS KIND OF SHIT IS EXACTLY HER STYLE: THREATENING ULTIMATUMS AND THROWING FITS AT TOWN FOR SCUMREADING HER/HER MATES.
If you've got some problem with LLD, take it up with HER. I'm not being involved with this. You're a cancerous, toxic asshole of an individual to work with. Do you know that? "HINDU DID THIS. ITS PROBS LLD"

Fuck no. I've caught LLD as scum before. I'm not going to take a scum game on the grounds of "LOL PLS COACH ME". I'll do it on my own or else there's no reason for me to be playing. I hate team mafia. This bullshit with other teammates is useless. The one thing I've done with LLD was awful as it's gotten me called out on basically nothing else of substance or worth. And you just keep bringing it up as if it's something. "HEY LLD PROBS TOLD HIM TO PASTE THAT AtE". If you can't see town when it's right in front of you because you're too caught up in LLD paranoia, she's just a better player than you. And that must really frighten you inside. To know that your ego, with all its supposed entitlements, has been marred by another player who can apparently pull wool over your eyes. And the fact that you attribute that same paranoia to ME, when I'm just posting as I normally do, really gives me a sick satisfaction knowing that I'm town and you just can't read me. Knowing that if you do push a lynch through, I'm flipping town and I get to watch as your world crumbles. Knowing that you haven't tried to work with ME, but instead have ignored the few questions I have posed to you. And knowing that you tried to act as if me working with reck or attempting to work with you was scummy when it's just trying to get the game away from "LOL LYNCH CHESSKID -- NO DONT LISTEN TO HIM, LYNCH MASTINA".

Also, the fact where you based the case off reck or chesskid makes absolutely no sense. Because I'm someone you can't read. I'm a better player than that. I do things MY way. Maybe it doesn't make sense to you and that's ok. I'm a far different player than you are.
Yoshi wrote:Oh fuck. RC is voting with me.

*kicks back* :cool:
AND YET AGAIN you've all ignored this guy. He doesn't have a damn thing to say about the case. Doesn't even care that it's for entirely different reasons than he's tried to play off as his own. His mislynch push is going through, that's all that matters.
I don't like calling emotion fake, especially while the person appears vulnerable, but now that it's the topic of the day: this is fake af, designed to shut down any further conversation with me. "No one will listen to you or me, so why try at all?"
"now that youre under fire, let's make up some more reasons"
NOPE. It's clear that at least half of what was said, if not more, was completely forgotten as everyone drudgingly read through CK/RC/reck/mastina.

I want to make it clear to everyone. Yoshi is seeing his chance and trying to run with it right here. He has had PLENTY of time to respond to this and chose this exact moment to do so.
First of all, this seems like quite the over-explanation. Second, your main reason for scumreading me is gut. That's all you got? Are you having troubles finding and explaining your own reads? Like, I can't quite articulate what disturbs me about this and I need to sleep. Many of my reads start off as gut reads, but leaving it at that instead of explaining does no good. What did LLD say? I can't tell if LLD literally just said "BigYoshiFan" and that's it or if she actually scumread me for something, because I feel like if it was the latter you would use it.
Not at all. I'm stating this game is my own opinions. I'm stating my teammates' opinions separately for a reason.
You
are the one who tried to make it appear otherwise and that was the entire reason for your vote. Me stating it that way was to eliminate any possibilites so that, when you kept your awful vote, it was apparent that you were scum. Also, I don't need a reason besides gut. But, were I to make a case, it would include the reason above. Your behavior is scummy to me and I believe you're scum. I'm not about to quote words from her and get modkilled as much as you'd like that. I've already said what LLD stated: she just said hey hindu yoshi is scum btw.
kat wrote:but the general mood of this game has kind of killed my interest in the game, my team's morale in general is kind of shitty, i'm still sick, and this table has just gotten progressively worse for me to enjoy
For what it's worth, I entirely agree. This is exactly why I've dreaded coming home. Having to read this at work. After work. Posting in it. Trying to get the argument to stop. This is why that argument was so bad. And the fact that I not only got scumread for trying to stop it but also wagoned to L-2 is just something. Kat is apathetic town on my wagon. Cheeky is too? I don't know. S_S is a very strong townread for me after 1497.
RC wrote:But when I said top townread I wanted to see what he did
There's something about this generation where you guys think "if I townread them", they'll relax and make a mistake. Thing is, town should already be relaxed. And scum should always stay the same, relaxed or on edge, whatever the player's mood may be. Mastina did it to me and now you've done the same. In fact, I would argue anyone who's part of the old playerlist I used to play with (reck/fate/faraday/gamma/lld/spyrex/others) will never yield you any info this way. We all did that all the time. Noone's going to do anything differently. Everyone knows "top townread" status is bullshit and means nothing unless that player is ready to defend you.
What about his pocketing of reck? Did that not have an agenda? What about threatening mastina to try to silence her?
And again, I didn't pocket reck. Good lord. If I pocketed him, I wouldn't be at L-2 with reck going "well he might've pocketed me idk".
Do you think it's possible town wouldn't feel the need to keep repeating ir.
Whereas scum would want to get on recks good side
lol. My scum game is way more careful. Calling someone town 3 times is not "pocketing" them. Again, your need for control of others shows here.
aneninen wrote:TL;DR – All I can see is that he's trying to maintain a good relationship with everyone, without doing ANY scumhunting.
This guy is scum. I've been scumhunting all game, albeit not very well due to not being familiar with all the players and this mountain of spam. I'm also not maintaining a "good relationship" with just about anyone. My one hard townread who I "pocketed" isn't even all that sure of me. When I die, aneninen and yoshi get lynched.
Also, can someone summarize whom we plan to Elect and why?
Aneninen is scum looking to cruise by D1 without doing a thing. Blanket statements and cherrypicking ISO's for convenience's sake when he hasn't done a thing for most of the game.

I don't remember where it was but you said I was trying to table mastina for easy lynches. Outside of me, I don't think anyone was even looking Yoshi's way. To add to that, I don't see any momentum whatsoever other than mysef for aneninen. This game is hella onesided. I'm not pushing easy lynches at all. It's not even a job, it's a career to even get discussion started that's not mastina or chesskid.

Reck, I don't know about katyu. I feel like she's being very upfront and honest and straightforward.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1748, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 1747, Hinduragi wrote:Aneninen is scum looking to cruise by D1 without doing a thing. Blanket statements and cherrypicking ISO's for convenience's sake when he hasn't done a thing for most of the game.
Almost50 wants to know how likely an Anenian lynch is.
With the way the game is going this D1, 0%.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Reck, out of anyone on that list, mastina is the scummiest by virtue of everyone else being strong townreads.
The difference between scumastina and town-mastina is that scumastina is a player people like. I am incredibly agreeable when I am scum. I am someone who makes a lot of friends, because a scumastina avoids making enemies. A scumastina knows that she needs to not antagonize players, so she doesn't.

But as town, because I don't know who is town or scum, and just in general because town-mastina is more true to my actual personality (scumastina is a mask, town mastina is just me as who I am), I am insufferable. I am someone people want to lynch. I am someone who is easy to wagon. I am someone who might not actually get lynched! But I am someone who still fucking gets wagoned...

...Yet only as town.
It shouldn't be telling but I identify on a deep level with this. I just don't know about this lynch and I don't feel strongly for it. I believe ck3 thinks mastina is scum. But I don't feel sold on the lynch on the basis of "sekreit scumhunting tool".
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

RC, chesskid is town. Two, he isn't leading town. He's just discussing things with them, being articulate, and, for the first time, I'm actually impressed with his play. You get mad about others calling what you said AtE yet, when I make a post on my phone straight out of my thoughts, you write it off as "lol this is LLD, hindu is scum". Of course you got raged on. You aren't being considerate at all. I've tried to ask you things and I've gotten ignored. And no, that doesn't bother me in any way except that you think so highly of yourself as to then mention me and try to lynch me as if I'm a third party who isn't even here. If I haven't interacted with chesskid much, you've done the same to me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1798, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RC, chesskid is town.
What if you're wrong, Hindu?
I'll quit mafia on this site.

What if I'm not?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1800 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1799, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1798, RadiantCowbells wrote:
RC, chesskid is town.
What if you're wrong, Hindu?
I'll quit mafia on this site.

What if I'm not?
for pagetop
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Let's start with where you're falling short. Human beings have personalities. You and chesskid do not have the same personalities. At all. My scumgame is certainly someone's towngame. I've seen the same kind of scumgame you're talking about. I just don't think chesskid is that kind of scum. I think he's legit thinking this way.

And I don't think his mastina case is bad. I just haven't seen it the same way he has. I think we're all in agreement that reck's a hider and I haven't paid much attention to that part of the game until recently. Especially during the spam I ignored it. I try to look at other things than mechanics because scum and town can easily appear the same when discussing those things.

I don't like this game much either but I think there's still a chance we can win. Cheeky was never on your side. She hates this game the same way I do.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1802, GuiltyLion wrote:You can't claim an infallible scumtell yet also refuse to share it
If I had the same info, I wouldn't want to share it either. It's not infallible once it's shared.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In the same manner that you can't survive to LYLO, I also argue that Chesskid can't either
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1805, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cheeky's my friend and I can't handle being forced to make a decision between ruining the game for her and playing against what I believe my win condition to be.
If you are town you being caught in the crossfire doesn't help my feelings at all.
there's still a chance we can win.
At this point to me the real definition of 'winning' the game is to either be removed from it or to have chesskid removed from it.
Look, I'm sorry you're starting to feel as hopeless as I have when I've been thinking about this game. The real thing is: just focus on other things and do what you can to find scum that others aren't really looking at. So far, this entire game has mostly been between you/chesskid/me/reck/mastina and that's it. I don't think it's quite time to quit but I do agree that dying in this game is actually doing someone a favor.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #84) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 1820, RadiantCowbells wrote:People say that I can't live to lylo on the day 1 of every scum game I play. That doesn't mean that it happens.
Chesskid will not be lynched if he's not lynched today
by the same token, I will not be lynched if I'm not lynched today
I will push it or you or vig him or you myself if I have to but chesskid will not make it to lylo the same way you won't.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #85) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

That's a guarantee. If any of you guys die, I'm following through and not playing this site's bullshit of letting dead players voice go unnoticed. I actually thought about the same thing myself and how yoshi/areninen wouldn't probably ever be looked at if I died.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (isolation #86) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Yeah!
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2250 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2246, xRECKONERx wrote:not reading this tonight
Same here
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2504 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

GL wrote:Hindu - are you strictly opposed to mastina lynch today or will you compromise there? Take a hard yes/no stance on this please. Why aren't you sheeping your townreads onto the leading wagon?
Going to come out here -- I had a post typed up wednesday or thursday or something w/ a date and time hoping mastina was going to be lynched. I wanted to hammer her in. I'll post it if wanted since it's a draft but I really thought she was going to get to L-1 tbh. I've been feeling hesitant about Yoshi ever since that time but I didn't want to declare my support for mastina and ruin the wagon. I really just wanted to end this D1 because it's been pretty terrible.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2505 (isolation #89) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2106, xRECKONERx wrote:concept: what if hindu/mastina are scum together

and hindu is trying to pocket me/chesskid with the town reads but also won't commit to voting his scumbuddy
lol your reads of me are so weak
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2506 (isolation #90) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2113, GuiltyLion wrote:why are you defending Hindu now before Hindu has even posted?
It's been a recurring theme from RC but I agree with him re: you
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2507 (isolation #91) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2113, GuiltyLion wrote:and lol at the idea that you are not a controversial slot, especially if Mastina flips scum
Like if this isn't trying to set up RC, I don't know what is. RC is clearly not fucking scum. Who cares about relating him to mastina or not? That's bullshit. You read people on their play and can set up relations after a flip that hold
some
weight. This is trying to flip those conceptions early and make up artificial reasons. RC isn't scum and won't be even if mastina flips town/scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Also, I haven't changed my vote because I was holding out on mastina. Not really during yesterday since I didn't read this thread at all yesterday but before that. I've been in the wind and I'm not voting chesskid or RC at all. Obviously I'll vote mastina now that that's out there but yeah. I've just been kind of holding off on switching.
Unvote
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2508, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay Hindu I'll get off you if you vote GL with me.
Let's do it

Vote: GL

I didn't know anyone was willing to actually wagon other than ck/mastina.

@CK: I don't know what you mean man. I'm still in the page 80's
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2515 (isolation #94) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2134, CheekyTeeky wrote:RC I don't feel like GL is trying to set you up for a mislynch
Regardless of any ignorance of hider plans, that's exactly what he's doing

p-edit: ok, i asked cabd about 1669 but he just lost his job soooo I'm not expecting him to get back to me anytime soon. ill get to the others, im just splitting it up instead of doing a wallpost
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2165, CheekyTeeky wrote:Idc about a GL lynch rn, I'm more interested in figuring out Aneninen.
Protip: Aneninen is scum too.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2517 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Cheeky is stronger town than Creature in my books after the last few pages
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2518 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2175, Aneninen wrote:I'm saying something else. What if the scum team has me as a plan B mislynch?

I know this sounds pigeon poop right now, but you should check all the people who were tiptoe-ing around after I've flipped. For this piece of information it's irrelevant whether I'll get lynched or Nightkilled.
This is a hella overreaction to Cheeky
questioning
Ane and is rubbing me the wrong way. He's overselling this worry and isn't concerned. "check my tip-toers after I flip" when he hasn't a chance of being wagoned isn't a thing except when someone is nervous.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2177, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like wouldn't town consider my points and try to interact with me instead of finding anything else to incriminate me then trying to make me back off with the fake "oh just wait til I flip" threat?
Yep
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

0% CHANCE CHEEKY

I TOLD YOU

All that's happened and the noise just drowns it out. Again and again.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2521 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2182, chesskid3 wrote:No, I really shouldn't because every post TODAY not spent deciding whether we are lynching
Chesskid -> Mastina -> RC

or Mastina -> RC

is a post that creates chaos and gives chances for people to lose their grip on the guilty and the plan
You need to stop tunnelling mastina and realize everyone in the game other than you doesn't want to focus on 3 people. Like I understand where you want to go with mastina and I think it's fine but the support isn't there and trying to rally it when noone's agreeing instead of moving on to others isn't helping anyone. It's hurting everything except the mastina wagon which is inherently bad
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2194, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2188, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Chesskid
Adenine sheep me here if you're town please.
If there were very little time, eg. 1 day left, I'd join either wagon.
Why do you think Chesskid is the best possible lynch?
In post 2195, Aneninen wrote:*Post-edit.

I'd join the wagon on the player whom I find scummier.
(Sorry, I got distracted while posting.)
I'm just saying this -- seems like pigeon is being very careful about his posting in order to avoid being called out
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Hey guys if I end up not being in this game I just want you all to know this is a town slot to make it easier for the person who comes in
In post 2248, Errantparabola wrote:I think it's highly unlikely (maybe even impossible?) that reck + chess + RC + mastina is town (with that said I'm interested in the gameview/reads of whoever considers that a possibility. Like, say, Hinduragi.)
I think reck/chess/RC are town. mastina I'm really up in the air on but I do know that she's not exactly playing like the only other game I've seen her play in. I wanted to end the day tbh and I know her lynch will give out a lot of information at this point. I can't read mastina very well this game but I do have a lot of moments where I think this is a scumgame from her. I'm not really drawing any connections nor do I see how/why scum would push that spam on this thread. It doesn't make any sense and I'm not playing a guessing game. Keep it simple. Town/scum. There's no need to go way out of the way without a lot more information at this point. Despite us being on page 80-90, there's not as much information so far as there usually would be.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2530 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

For the record, I've planned on being V/LA this weekend which is why I'm spamposting. Reck being as unsure as he's been and now suddenly wanting to lynch me for spamposting is scumReck. Don't listen to a word I've said whether or not I die, replace out, or whatever else happens. Reck's on his scumgame.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2534 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2325, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2316, Aneninen wrote:
Cheeky
. I'm not misrepresenting you. But let's assume for a split second that I'm misinterpreting you. Since I have to work meanwhile, I can't promise that I'll re-ISO you today. So, those who are townreading her could point it out for me what towntells I haven't found (or misinterpreted).
And on top of everything I've already said this bleeds town to me. I basically give him a license to continue scumreading you and his approach is to try to see if he might be missing anything.
Like this feels ridiculously town both on a rational level and in terms of the emotion I feel in this post. Adenine is town.
He doesn't really commit to anything nor do I feel the emotion. I entirely disagree with this.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2358, Errantparabola wrote:And I know ive been passively casting a lot of shade towards Reck but theres just this doubt stopping me from truly feeling comfortable with townreading him because I think he’s been positioning himself extremely well from a plausible scum perspective. I’ll go back and read Hindu posts on the matter (why he’s town) before pulling through with a lynch on chess/mastina, whoever
P sure I've made a terrible mistake so I'm rectifying it now. Don't take my earlier word for it. Did not think reck would turn on me but apparently when the other wagons aren't going to work, it's time to take advantage.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2387, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2375, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2372, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2371, RadiantCowbells wrote:If Chess and Mastina are both town I take negative responsibility for that situation because I've gone out of my way to try to minimize the damage that that situation would do.
Don't pin any of this on me
You literally fuelled the spamfest. If you hsd stopped responding to Chess after you don't made your points into of whatever it was then it wouldn't have happened, or it wouldn't have been as bad.
I don't think this is at all a fair characterization of anything. Assuming they're both town, was I supposed to just let Chesskid spam the thread into lynching Mastina?
What if it was you getting tunneled like crazy, would you not expect me to do the same for you?
check out this prime ate & emotional manipulation???

i dont even know on RC anymore. he's all over the place.

btw just here to say: 0% chance chesskid goes this hard to get himself lynched in a trade if he's scum. 0%.
You just complained about RC calling out my post as AtE my dude and now you posted this

lol

Nope
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:48 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2388, xRECKONERx wrote:why can't we lynch hindu and let me hide behind mastina

my team is increasingly more & more sure that mastina/hindu just makes so much fucking sense
Yeah, nope, but blaming it on dat team SURE DOES make it easy to justify your turn on me.

Reck is scum.

Unvote; Vote: Reck
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2394, xRECKONERx wrote:tldr on hindu is that it makes sense for him to be scum who is trying to pocket me/chess while also refusing to vote anywhere to remain cautious + he isn't doing any actual scumhunting

and he's in my blind spot so im not in any situation to argue against it because it'd be bias.

lynch hindu, give me hider, let me sort out mastin
This isn't townreck. Townreck doesn't play off me doing any scumhunting when I've been trying to fight noise WHILE scumhunting. Reck knows I don't post walls often if at all. Reck knows I give less of a fuck about this game than he does after my earlier posts complaining. He knows I'm not there. But I'm "in his blind spot" WHICH IVE APPARENTLY BEEN SINCE PAGE 1. This is scumreck turning on me after trying to justify "townreading" me because I'm in the "blind spot". Empty bullshit right here, folks.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2540, chesskid3 wrote:Hindu your reads are just wrong/backwards. Please just sheep.
I really don't care tbh chesskid.

LLD has been kicked. Cabd is probably done and out. Hebi may just quit. So I'm in full "fuck it, I'm out" mode right now. This is me. And I am town as fuck. I am posting my straight up thoughts on this game to benefit EVERYONE. I'm not holding a damn thing back. You get what I'm thinking plain and simple. I don't know what the situation is with my team but it's likely we aren't getting people to replace in. AND on top of that I'm V/LA after today. I'm contributing as best as I can and in as simple and clear language as I can.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2542, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hindu I would really like to see a GL lynch today
if you think that Reckoner is scum then having him hide behind Mastina is self resolving because if Mastina ends up confirmed town she will powerlynch him.
Outing the plans in broad daylight allows scum to disrupt the plan with a rb/nightkill regardless of what the plan actually is. This night plan bullshit means fuckall.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2554 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2449, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2443, CheekyTeeky wrote:Can I hear the case on Hinduragi in brief please?
uhhh basically:
- no active scumhunting in first 30 or so posts
- all posts since then have been defensive or just have no conviction behind them
- behavior towards me/chesskid could be an attempt to pocket
- hard townreading me/ck3 but refusing to vote mastina could point to wishywashy scum play

- keely did an iso dive and said hindu is way more verbose as scum and wants people to read these two gamesto compare the playstyle (i dont care about meta but keely asked me to include this)
All untrue. ESPECIALLY the bolded.

Verbose is the only thing I'd see flying as yeah, that's generally a good way to "contribute" whereby noone wants to read the whole thing and it gets skimmed and overlooked. Super easy to do as scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2451, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2449, xRECKONERx wrote:- keely did an iso dive and said hindu is way more verbose as scum
Did you mean town?
I post more as town but with smaller posts in a stream-of-consciousness kind of thing

Don't know what it's worth to hear my meta coming from me but it's the truth

@ck: I don't know what you mean. I'm just kind of giving my thoughts on the game before I'm gone for the weekend
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2560 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2558, chesskid3 wrote:But your thoughts are coming from a bad place and you're just wrong town
Look. If you're that convicted in the tool, I get it. But I'm not nor do I feel as good with it just because you're town. Why? Because RC is inadvertently against it and I also think he's town. I also think he's more familiar with mastina meta than I or you are and thus my opinion on the whole lynch based on that tool is null. I'm just justifying this based on what I saw from mastina and you got my thoughts. I wanted to hammer her.

So I'm giving out my thoughts. Just because they don't line up with what you're thinking doesn't mean they're wrong. Honestly, I don't want anyone sheeping me on townreck either when I end up gone because that ship definitely sailed.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I also don't feel as strongly about yoshi as I did. I'm not doing a very good job of reading him but, on wednesday night EST, I remember his posts then felt town to me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2562 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2557, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Would you mind leaving your vote on GuiltyLion over the weekend?
Yeah, sure. Just remember that I do not think Reck is town. This is reckscum. Disregard everything I said about recktown before.

Unvote; Vote: GL
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2568 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I also feel EP is town.

p-edit: chesskid, my team is dropping out of the game so I don't have any interest to understand the argument and it won't do any good. I'm doing this because I just wanted to give you guys what info I had and what was in my head.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Alright--

Unvote

Full disclosure, I don't feel as strongly about yoshi after his latest posts but I've been trying to decide if it's worth it to try and begin an areninen wagon or stay committed to a vote I began.

And if I'm being honest, I want to lynch mastina. I don't strongly scumread her per se but I don't like the fact that she isn't helping this game at all. She's focusing only on her own survival, instigated the posts to increase spam, isn't trying to advance scumreads or release them despite saying things, and I don't have a real townread on her slot either. Also, I don't know if this is known, but the resistance to her lynch was about 30 pages long and got drawn out. It's been resisted. It's just now the thread's been spammed and everyone's feeling very burnt out, including me. I'm trusting chesskid and reck.

Vote: mastina

HELLO THREAD, YOU'RE SEEING THIS BECAUSE IVE EHAEHAHEHAHEHA HAMMERED MASTINA'S SCUMMY ASS. ABOVE IS A POST I WROTE AT 7:35PM EST ON 1/24. I DIDN'T VOTE AT THE TIME BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT ANY RC SUSPICION OF ME TO DERAIL A PERFECTLY GOOD WAGON. LET'S GO. I HOPE DIS FLIP IS GUD.
This was the post I had saved for the record.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2605 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:52 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2602, xRECKONERx wrote:and honestly this game is so miserable i wouldnt mind being dead
I don't have anything more to really contribute as my reads haven't changed since last post but ^

^^^^^^

Good luck, town.

P.S. Reck, your video was fucking hilarious. I was crying I was laughing so hard. I thought about it at work and started laughing like a weirdo in the middle of a quiet office.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I think you missed the part where I told you I'm not in this game anymore. I posted all that before it was official. You guys are lynching whoever comes in after me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2613 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2610, xRECKONERx wrote:Wait what?
Yah buddy, I'm sorry. I'd like to stick around and see if we would've gone 1v1 but most of my team dropped out due to things. I started reading and found out immediately after a few of my first posts. I only put up with this game for their sake so, when I heard they were gone, I dipped out too. That's why I gave my final thoughts and stuff for all you guys. That's everything I've been thinking on the table in my last posts from today.

P-edit: It's alright, my dude, we had fun at least.

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”