Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #130 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 4, Mathdino wrote:FIRST

VOTE: Almost50

Lol'd when I saw we're together.

Anyway you're clearly the scum of your team so this is a serious vote. More rambles on team compositions incoming.
Or maybe this is exactly what we thought and decided I won't be playing a Scum role if we rolled any? And then we ended up not receiving any red PMs anyway? Just a maybe ;)

VOTE: ChannelDelibird

Literally don't know them. I may not have played with Bulbazak or Smocaine before, but I saw the names before (Smocaine, I was following the last game as I was considering replacing in before momo took the slot).

I'm going to take the risk and ASSUME Mathdino is Town here (obviously for no apparent reason other than me HOPING he is). Very tangible vivid trust, is it not?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #131 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9, Elena Fisher wrote:How much are you going to let your teams reads influence you or do you plan on going more solo?
Generally speaking it'd be around 50-50 for me. Or let's say I'd let them scum hunt and I will review and assess their reads against mine and see if they may have a point or if my reasoning is stronger (in the case that we have different reads)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 17, Mathdino wrote:LLD, Bulbazak, Smoke, UCV, A50, skirt skirt are the most likely players to take scum in my mind.

Much less likely players are Keychain, T-Bone, CDB, Bins, Dunker, guessing Radja rn but I have to check who his teammates are.

Your turn in the game.
How about we stop this kind of assessment and try to develop reads from within this thread? I want a wagon to sheep that eventually leads to a lynch on Scum, me giving correct reads and getting shot on N1! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #136 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 18, skirt skirt wrote:but iirc Chara said A50 is their scummer?
I'll probably stop arguing regarding this matter, but ask Chara if they would say they could reliably predict what I'd do had my team rolled a Scum role at all! I mean, having just won as SK I would expect investigative roles to be all over me just in case. This means it'd be suicidal for me to pick a scum role to begin with. I don't want to get into hypothetical claims, so I;m not going to ask anyone to out there target if they were Cop. Just answer it to yourself and decide if it would be wise for me to volunteer to play a Scum role to begin with.

Suffice it to say, if I was Scum and there's a Cop I'm likely caught on N1. It won't be even for anything wrong I'd do. It'd be because many players (including my own hydra p) are promoting me as a good scum player, but neglecting to say I'm also clever enough not to pick a scum role -under the circumstances- if given the choice.

I want to place KeyChain in the Town lean pile for now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #141 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 22, skirt skirt wrote:I would still like to call Keychain and Dunker close to lock town on no basis, especially the former.
O feel you on KC, but why Dunker?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #144 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 25, Mathdino wrote:He's gonna be hard as shit to read.
Not if you pay close attention ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 32, Mathdino wrote:(scumteam with Elmo and someone I forget).
Chip Butty, I think.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 32, Mathdino wrote:I'm beginning to regret opening with the team composition spec. Kinda ruined early game.
I rest my case. Thank you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #150 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 38, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You'd be shocked what you might get from LLD when she draws a town pm!
I'd probably be less shocked in THIS game having seen you as Town in 2 other games recently. Just don't waste your Vig shot on me on N1, OK? :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 44, Mathdino wrote:But yeah, with that kind of opening, even if their team did draw scum PMs, I doubt they'd give it to LLD. That's just asking to get investigated. Plus I'd expect Llamarblescum and Cabdscum over LLDscum.
GDI, I thought you APOLOGIZED for drawing the game down that route. You're literally planting seeds of unfounded speculation about mist everybody, and now Scum hunting will be double as hard with everyone having a preconceived idea about one player or another.

Like, even if X does something that screams Scum, people are going to try and see it as a "bad Town" move because you already told them this player is likely to pick Town. When Y is trying to town-gambit it'd be seen as a scummy move regardless bc you convinced everybody they are likely to pick Scum 9or chosen by their team to play Scum). This not only affects dat Scum hunting but also PR targets at night. I'm starting to second guess my Town lean on you for continuing to press this subject over actually Scum hunting within the thread itself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 53, skirt skirt wrote:Oh, you asked Who. Just Giga and JJ. Transcend has not talked in chat and Lycan is asleep I think.
Please confirm (as my memory is failing as usual), but you were in the last Alisae game and were in the 4-headed hydra? And if so, are you Eddie Cane?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 54, Mathdino wrote:I'm currently toying with the idea that going out of your way to tell people "My team got all 5 town PMs" without being prompted to answer this kind of question is a scumclaim.
:facepalm:

Let me know when you decide to actually PLAY THIS GAME, so I can actually HAVE CONFIDENCE IN MY READ ON YOU, and then -if comfortable you're Town- WORK WITH YOU.

Like, let's catch SCUM IN THIS GAME, and DRAW ASSOCIATIVES like we always do. What you're doing right now is TOTALLY USELESS, because there HAVE BEEN NO FLIPS, neither in THIS game nor in any other. Last warning before I turn to tunnel mode, btw. I acknowledge I made a late entrance, so I will ignore any of your posts having anything to do with this up until the end of page 6. Do it in page 7 and/or beyond and I'll consider it a fake show from you to look like you're doing something useful.).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #161 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 59, Mathdino wrote:there's a very very large benefit for the scum teammate in saying "we got all 5 town PMs".
OK. WE GOT ALL 5 TOWN PMS. Fight me!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #165 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 59, Mathdino wrote:Read the italics.

I would actually argue that for a plurality of teams, there's a very very large benefit for the scum teammate in saying "we got all 5 town PMs".

I'd rather not keep talking about it too much. Still working on that theory.

Edit: lol CDB
Actually, let me respond in a more sensible/logical way: If we rolled 5 Town I'd be saying we rolled 5 Town. If we rolled 4 Town and 1 Scum I'd still be saying we rolled 5 Town to provide cover for my teammate who is playing the Scum role. If we rolled 3 Town and 2 Scum I WOULD STILL CLAIM WE ROLLED 5 TOWN even if I was REALLY Town here for the same reason. Anyone regardless of their own role in this game (or in any of the other games) would claim they rolled all 5 Town roles (otherwise they'd be practically breaking the rules).

So, I AM TOWN, AND WE ROLLED 5 TOWN PMS. Take it or leave it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #167 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 65, skirt skirt wrote:The deep end was removed due to an elderly person drowning. It was a very sad event.
:lol:

I don't want to lynch this on D1. Moving on.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #169 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

I am being wary of LLD. I mean, I want to call her a Town lean, but I'm also considering the fact she is better at Scum than Town 9and I'm NOT relating this to any probabilities. I'm just saying that as Scum she would still appear Townie enough. At least in early game.)

The thing I do notice though is she's starting to tunnel skirt, and that looks more like Town her.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #170 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 129, skirt skirt wrote:I think the best argument for "my whole team is town" being scum is thst when one of my teammates flips town I look better. I think that's what mathdinkle was getting at too.
I dunno about anyone else, but I'd be more relieved if a team member of yours flipped SCUM because ONLY THEN does it directly impact the probability of you also having rolled Scum. If TWO of your team flipped Scum I'd consider you semi-conf Town. But that's just me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #172 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 142, Dunkerdoodles wrote:cause apparently i'm so bad my team wouldn't give me scum
Or maybe they would bc nobody would expect them to! See? This is how WIFOMy this matter is. At least for the time being.

You jumping right into the game though gives me town vibes, but it's too early to explicitly call you a Town lean. Null-Town maybe.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 151, skirt skirt wrote:start with what your take is on me v lld v math?
Not interested. I think I'm better off reading the 3 of you independently. You guys tunneled us in that game. LLD tunneled me in another game (where we both were Town). So, it follows I know both you and LLD could be this tunneled against each other when you're both Town, and -of course- that doesn't take away the chances of either being Scum, or even BOTH having decided to play it out like that. (I'm sure read somewhere that all PTs were unlocked in pre-game, so planning ahead is very much likely.)

My problem is in "tone reading" (Chara always spares me that when we play in the hydra). I go by mechanical/logical analysis. This is why I have no explicit TRs yet. Just Town Leans that could easily have been misreading someone's tone.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #177 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 171, Mathdino wrote:Vote stands, will justify it if anyone asks but I don't really feel like doing that rn.
Entertain me. Or does MY request for a justification not count?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #178 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 176, skirt skirt wrote:radio update: you've now made 17 posts and produced next to no actual alignment indicative content, on or about anyone.
You can count alright, but you don't seem to be able to READ. *Shrug*

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #182 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

Now excuse me while I go try to scum hunt in 4 other threads as well. (Oh, boy! The only good thing about his is I'm guaranteed not to confuse games because not a single player is playing in two games) :lol:

P-edit: Can't do that right now. Suffice it to say I have crumbed my role somewhere. Now go find it. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #185 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Eddie: Go read one or two of my Scum games. Maybe then you will notice something different from the way I play here.

P.S. I do NOT know what difference(s) you might find. If I'm aware of a tell of mine I immediately either adopt it as either alignment or work on eliminating it from my play altogether. I consider my Town play to be very similar to my Scum play on level surface.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #187 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 183, skirt skirt wrote:...but what scumhunting have you done in this game? your vote is rvs and you haven't given a single read or prong.
I'm not going to use the "I've got both brothers and their families over" as an excuse, but I certainly have done the most I could have done given the content of the posts so far. Yes, we have over 7 pages of posts, but what's the ratio of "true game-based content" to "irrelevant, void, spam and what not"?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #207 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 188, skirt skirt wrote:I mean, I can call dunker obv town as fuck, lld misguided town, math probably town, Elena probably town, cdb scum lean from my partner, keychain town from my partner, bulbazak scum lean because burden of being good is you don't get away with stupid ass pushes like that, you get to be null because I do believe this is a playstyle thing however I do also think you're a good wagon rn and being utterly useless, and those reads are not based on picking role pms spec. I used roll pm spec to generate content and get out of rvs, it worked, sue me. There is plenty of content to get reads from.
I did provide preliminary reads on Mathdino, LLD, Keychain, Dunker and YOU. That's about as much as I could do thus far. I'm not going to pull reads out of thin air just to please you (or anyone else) although I did that once in response to a similar silly push (check my readlists in Gistou)

In fact, I'm going to save you the trouble... hang on.

Subject: Gistou (Over!)
Almost50 wrote:OK.. for those of you who didn't like my earlier read list, here's an updated one for you all to enjoy:

DISCLAIMER: The following read list is ONLY intended for those who are scum reading me for the previous one. If you're not one of those you need not bother. ;)

ENJOY!

Spoiler:
1.Heartless - - - - - SCUM: They're going after town players.
2.KuroiXHF - - - - - Town Lean: He's legit looking for non-Humans.
3.Klingoncelt - - - - Null: Not enough to judge by.
4.Titus - - - - - - - - Town Lean: I feel like she's genuinely scum hunting and not being opportunistic.
5.dramonic - - - - - Null-Town: Good vibes thus far and good logic too, but I can't get over my own paranoia of him.
6.Salt Squad - - - - Null: Yes, I know. I retract the slight town read on beeboy, never successfully read SC, and Heat is still not opening up.
7.Almost50 - - - - - Town: I believe he should chill, but he is currently at 240/160 blood pressure of higher.
8.Nosferatu - - - - - Town Lean: (Why not? It's not like I'm going to refer to THIS read list in the future anyway!)
9.Mathblade - - - - Scum: (You know, if Titus is good then her sibling must be evil! It's called siblings rivalry)
10.Wayward Thinker Null-Town: (Popular demand has it that I must have a read here so there's one.)
11.Stormblade - - - Scum Lean: I don't trust Nahdia after what she did to me/us in Bloodborne. (I had to invent a reason, even if it had nothing to do with anything on the whole planet.)
12.davesaz - - - - - Town Lean: (At least he's posting and look slike he's doing the effort others can't afford to.)
13.copper223 - - - - Scum: (Heartless linked with him on )
14.Cane + Able - - - Town Lean: (Their posts make better sense than many others.)
15.Tim - - - - - - - - Scum Lean: (Sorry mate. I needed some more scum reads please the people.)
16.No Retreat - - - - Undecided: (Nero always tunnels me. I have 2 finished games with him when he was town twice and I was town once and 3p aligned with town once. Either he finally realized my play style just isn't ideal (which makes him town) or he is actually up to no good (in which case he is scum))
17.A Song of Ice and Fire-Town: (I don't feel like explaining my read on this slot. I just feel like I can read each of them separately to a higher precision than the average rate of success. MY average that is.)
18.RAM - - - - - - - - Town Lean: (Why not? People are not liking me having a null read on many slots, so why not suck up on this one?)
19.Lady Lambdadelta - Scum Lean: (Not making a solid presence, besides I need to impress people with some scum reads that are not founded at all just to appease them.)
20.rb - - - - - - - - - Town Lean: (Gut feeling.)
21.Cephrir - - - - - - SCUM: (Actually 2nd top scum read after Heartless.)
22.Luna Fox - - - - - Scum Lean: (Too volatile and undecided on her thought process. Likely to bend for the wing to pass her by.)
23.Expedience - - - - Town Lean: (Like dram said; he can't be faking all those bad reads.)
24.BBMolla - - - - - - Scum Lean: (How can he be town when he shares scum!Luna's win-con?)
25.TheWayItEnds - - Town Lean: (I already listed enough scum reads on other so this slot can be town on PoE.)
26.Skybird - - - - - - Null: (Nothing yet to read from this slot.)
27.Toogeloo - - - - - Scum Lean: (Hearsay! Someone said something about you being the same as Luna/BB and although I didn't notice it myself I'm just tying you up to them to get a complete picture and get people to clap their hands congratulating me on a wonderfully composed read list.)
28.Franky - - - - - - Null (But I'm willing to consider if so you wish. I aim to please.)

So THERE! A complete read list that's not worth the time for you to read, not to mention that time it took me to compose. The funny thing is it took me even longer to put this shit together because I actually had to use my imagination, not speak up my mind.

P.S. If you have no business reading this but still did, please IGNORE this. Thank you.
Let me know if you want a readlist like this (NOTE: Check the reasoning for some slots like Tim, RAM & Mathblade before you answer).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #226 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 208, skirt skirt wrote:Actually, a reads list like that would be nice. Its lighthearted, but still relevant. Honestly, I'm bored with this game so I've been reading through the others and compiling reads lists for them.
The one that really impressed ME was that I pegged "the siblings" correctly! :lol:

I just want to lay back and chill until my time comes. Sooner or later I'm going to get NK'd out of paranoia (and probably for pegging the SCUM correctly but failing to convince my fellow Town players to follow my lead).

I'll keep you updated as my reads develop, but I'm not going to force reads on anyone still.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #237 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 229, Mathdino wrote:A50, join the cool kids wagon, you are more often killed N1 for correctly sheeping me :P
You haven't even provided a case this time, plus why would I want to be NK'd N1 on this game too?? :lol:

Btw, I don't understand the TRs on Bins/Elena. Care to explain? (They're both good Scum players). I also don't know CDB an have yet to get a read on UCV, so I only agree that KC & Dunker are Town leans.

Tbh, my concern is YOU atm. You've given me too much mixed vibes. I could call you Town for one thing yet I could call you Scum for another, and I'm legit confused right now. 2:1 you're Town, but the "1" is you're Scum with UCV.

So, give me a case on Bulbazak and let me see if I want to sheep you today.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #249 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino: Yeah, I'm watching some outdated TNA Impact tournament (the 2015 World Series) and it says nothing about CBD. The Brits group (or Group UK) consists of Drew Galloway, Bram, Grado & Rockstar Spud. :P

^^THIS^^ is going to drive half the player list crazy. Stay tuned and WATCH CAREFULLY! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #257 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 243, Mathdino wrote:TR on Bins is gut. I played with scum-her before.
So did I! :lol: (How soon can you forget?)
In post 243, Mathdino wrote:Elena read is from previous conversations. Feels like derptown
Assuming you're own; underestimating Scum!Maria would be a fatal mistake. She managed to fool both me and Chara (and even Mastina) or recent game (playing with her Maki account). Not SRing her myself, but I'd be very very cautious declaring her Town too.
In post 243, Mathdino wrote:And lol @implying I'm gutsy enough to roll scum in the biggest event of the year when my scumgame is riddled with tells.
I never played Scum!You so have no idea what you look like as Scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 252, Mathdino wrote:Edit: @A50, @CDB, who's your favourite football team? This is important to the game I swear
In what country?? (I'm assuming you mean the game the world calls football/fútbol/Fußball/calcio which North Americans refer to as Soccer. If you mean American Football then the answer I don't know shit about the NFL)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #261 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 253, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'm a Southampton fan
Smith wouldn't include a SuperSaint role in his setup, so try again! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #271 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 264, Mathdino wrote:@A50: Premier League.
Currently I'm a Kop (Liverpool FC fan).

Spoiler:
My original/childhood team was Nottingham Forest (back in the days when they had the likes of Peter Shilton, Trevor Francis, John Robertson, Viv Anderson & Martin O'Neill and were coached by the late Brian Clough), but it has been almost two decades since they last played tip tier football.

I'm not even going to ask what this has to do with the game. You took me back in time for like 37-38 years and I cherish the memories. :good:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 272, Mathdino wrote:Reads on CDB?
I honestly don't know, but -gun to my head- I'd say Null-Town, as he seems to be actually reading and evaluating specific content rather than skate and give general gut reads.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #335 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 328, Elena Fisher wrote:
@mod v/la for 2 days it's my birthday break!
In post 329, Smocaine wrote:
v/la homeless
v/la next 3 minutes

Going to the bathroom! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #336 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino: Tell KMD I'm extremely offended he didn't put me in his proposed Cop checks. I have thus joined the Dark Forces now, and shall be known as "Ex-Jedi-Knight-turned-into-Darth-Lord-something-or-another" for the rest of the game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #337 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

@CDB: I prefer Nigel Thornberry (not really). Thank you very much. Or maybe Nigel Clough?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #360 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Radja:

I ignored your question the first time I saw it bc I assumed you'd be reading the thread and will find the answer yourself.

But since you turned out to be no less a disappointment than most, here's the answer you missed:
In post 156, Almost50 wrote:Like, even if X does something that screams Scum, people are going to try and see it as a "bad Town" move because you already told them this player is likely to pick Town. When Y is trying to town-gambit it'd be seen as a scummy move regardless bc you convinced everybody they are likely to pick Scum 9or chosen by their team to play Scum). This not only affects dat Scum hunting but also PR targets at night. I'm starting to second guess my Town lean on you for continuing to press this subject over actually Scum hunting within the thread itself.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #370 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 363, Radja wrote:If you didn't want that discussion to take place, why would you get into your own situation like that.
This ALSO has been responded to (by Mathdino), so I'm now assuming you're not reading or are asking to appear busy.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #371 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 366, Mathdino wrote:A50 is probably scum but I know he sees what I'm saying so I'll ask anyway

A50 does this hold merit?
I'm not seeing anything because I'm not actually LOOKING for much right now. If you think I'm Scum you can lynch me today (I think it would be more informative a lynch than most).

VOTE: Almost50

Does his help? HOP ON YOU FOOLS!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #373 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, seriously. Even when I do flip GREEN, you will all disregard everything I said (and YOU, Dino, the most) and will carry on as if I'm some crazy lout who doesn't know how to scum hunt. WHAT is the point for me to try and say anything meaningful at this time?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #378 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

In fact, this being an event that most players will follow I would love to set an example for all how NOT to play around me.

UNVOTE:

I will wait until I'm put to L-1. point out where I crumbed and instantly hammer myself. It should serve to teach many of you how A50 plays his game (and yet I WILL change my playstyle, so it will only be an end of an era).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #380 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 374, Mathdino wrote:Because every time you die N1 you've had accurate reads

You turning out to be town holds a lot of weight in my mind
No comment!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #386 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 376, Bulbazak wrote:Wait...Were you saying something? Your posts have been buzzing filled with gauze for me.
Because there's not much I can do in this game at this time. Most players aren't giving me much to go by (and I'm not complaining bc reading other games I'm actually HAPPY I didn't end up in 2 of them).
In post 381, Mathdino wrote:You're the most likely member of your team to pull off a win and you know it
OK, I need to be REALLY careful here so as no to get myself banned.

Spoiler: For Dino's eyes ONLY
I'll tell you a little story: I didn't want to play in the Alisae game, because I have just finished an Alisae game (as Almost Chara) and it was CRAZY and all roles had too many abilities, so it was complicated.

I thus wanted to play in ANY of the other 4, and preferably in a closed setup The open setup would've been more appealing to me if we rolled SCUM there, obviously because there are no TPRs there to begin with)..

Now what do you think the FOUR choices I got were?? I'll leave it to you vivid imagination, and if you get it right (I' sure you eventually will) imagine having to read 4 games (Ali's game aside) trying to figure things our for yourself and your teammates under "un"said conditions. Thank you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #388 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 382, Bulbazak wrote:I'm not really buying the "I'll throw the game and get myself killed! Then you'll be sorry!" defense. If Almost had actually been saying anything of substance before this point, I could maybe understand the frustration, but given the contrary, this really comes off as AtE meant to throw off pressure.
I NEVER AtE (but you probably don't know that). I am inviting you to lynch me to test your theory though.

Look! You have TWO choices:

1- Accept the fact I'm Town and move on. Try to find a lynch on Scum or -at least- one that is most informative.
2- Keep on clogging the thread with nonsense and take the spotlight away from actual scum, and start your D2 with nothing.

I'm not going to play to anybody's liking. I will play my own game just the way I want to, and will catch scum in due time whether it be while I'm alive or from behind the grave. I don't care.

P-edit:

@Dino: Second choice. :(

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #392 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino:

I will hold on to my very tangible vivid trust in you that I 1st mentioned back in :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #408 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 405, Mathdino wrote:k scum is hiding. Any ideas?
Off the top of my head, and without any specific explanation? Try Elena+Bins+Smocaine for a Scum team. Feel free to replace Elena with Aeronaut if you must (but only because you think Elena's Town), so let's say Bins for starters.

Can we wagon Bins, please?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #414 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Bins

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #416 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 415, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i don't like bins wagon
You don't have to be on it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #426 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 424, ChannelDelibird wrote:Hey Almost, where did your Bins vote come from? I can't find anything to support it in your iso.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #429 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

I never said you're an idiot, but ... hold on a second, please

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #430 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 237, Almost50 wrote:Btw, I don't understand the TRs on Bins/Elena. Care to explain? (They're both good Scum players).
First mention of Bins in my ISO.
In post 257, Almost50 wrote:
In post 243, Mathdino wrote:TR on Bins is gut. I played with scum-her before.
So did I! :lol: (How soon can you forget?)
Second time I speak about her.
In post 408, Almost50 wrote:
In post 405, Mathdino wrote:k scum is hiding. Any ideas?
Off the top of my head, and without any specific explanation? Try Elena+Bins+Smocaine for a Scum team. Feel free to replace Elena with Aeronaut if you must (but only because you think Elena's Town), so let's say Bins for starters.

Can we wagon Bins, please?
Third and fourth, then I voted her when Dino agreed to wagon her.

So, I never trusted Bins from the start, and she has been content to lurk it. I PoE'd the Scum team down to 3 that include her, and -surprise surprise- she beetljuiced when she got voted.

Feel free to join the wagon. ;)

P.S. She also didn't see when Dino said he regrets not seeing the possibility she was Scum still, and is referencing his initial statement on her being likely Town.

Conclusion: Bins is Scum lurking and skimming, only to pop up when necessary.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #431 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

*and she has been content to lurk it OUT.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #433 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 229, Mathdino wrote:A50, join the cool kids wagon, you are more often killed N1 for correctly sheeping me :P

so tbh
A50 might be town,
Bins is town
, CDB is town, Dunker's town, Elena is town from a few personal tells (also sheeping CDB), Keychain's town, Radja's town, and UCV is likely town at this point

we lynch in the remaining 6 players gg
skirt is honestly still probably scum
Mathdino includes Bins in his TRs, and I ask him why..
In post 243, Mathdino wrote:@A50:

1. TR on Bins is gut. I played with scum-her before. Elena read is from previous conversations. Feels like derptown, it'd be really weird of her as scum to come in and start trashing the way I do RVS.
He explains, and I remind him I was also in the last game with him in which she was Scum (and I was SK).
In post 324, Mathdino wrote:NSG thinks that Bins's entrance was weird,
Someone on his team doesn't see Town!Bins
In post 325, Mathdino wrote:Need sorting to solidify reads:
UCV
A50
Elena
T-Bone
Aeronaut
Bins
Effectively he reevaluates and puts her in his nulls.
In post 339, Mathdino wrote:Annoyed at myself for missing the potential Binscum.
Admits he missed the potential of her being Scum.
In post 418, Bins wrote:
In post 409, Mathdino wrote:I don't feel great about disagreeing with Creature, but for now, sure.

i don’t know how i go from “probtown” to becoming a contender for you
like paranoia is real
And she ignores Dino's read development on her and refers only to his initial TR.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #434 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Trust me. Bins is VERY manipulative as Scum. She tried to survive in the last game after having been caught by fake claiming my role (SK). She almost pulled it off too, was it not for a busing partner (Chip) who had earlier said he would lynch the SK if caught rather than leash them.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #437 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@CDB: Oh, but you forget Dino took the time to go through a somewhat complicated process to sort me. Now I believe he is more inclined to trust me, and thus is likely to take my read into consideration, and especially so when I did peg her correctly in our last game, although I was the SK myself, nut I did SR her legitimately even before he outed his guilty on her.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #438 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I mean, I do understand your concerns and I'm not trying to rush or even pressure you at all. I'm just trying to explain how I think Mathdino reversed his read on Bins upon realizing (a) he apparently missed something, (b) his teammate (who happens to be a GOOD player) being sus of Bins, and (c) him realizing I'm Town and thus my suspicions ARE sincere. Having played with me as both SK and Town already he knows how I draw my conclusions and how I scum hunt in general.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #442 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Did anybody notice Bins literally came in to question the two votes on her, ask how she was lurking, and WENT BACK TO LURKING IT OUT??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #446 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 443, Mathdino wrote:Why does she do this as scum?
1- Because the wagon isn't getting enough traction, so it's likely to go away as we both get fed up and try elsewhere.

2- So she won't create more discussions that could attract more votes and force her scum buddies to bus her.

The game is already moving too slow, and half the player list aren't all that active anyway, so a wagon on Bins is likely to stall of vanish in 24 hours.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #448 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Bins: Don't call out for outside help. You're good enough to show me I'm wrong if that's the case.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #498 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 483, Smocaine wrote:Is Mathdino provably not a mathblade alt?
Mathdino's playing in his game while Mathblade is modding the open setup in the competition, so le'me think. Nah! Don't think there's any indisputable proof. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #535 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 526, Mathdino wrote:- GL was asking wtf the football convo was about, i want to make it clear that that was completely game irrelevant and was just cuz i'm a LFC fan and will policy lynch mann-u fans
ROTFL. Remind me to PM you something about me post-game regarding this.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #536 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

^^Totally unrelated to anything with this game or even MafiaScum as a whole

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #537 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 533, Bulbazak wrote:The 2 lynches I'm most interested right now are Skirt and Almost. The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that Almost does not pull that sort of game throwing AtE as town in this game
I'm positive I'm not interested in lynching Almost today. Maybe later. Thank you :P

Mate, you a major advantage on your side in having both Ginn & Mastina in your team to consult about what to expect from A50 as either alignment. I'm not sure if Thor has the same level of understanding to my crazy play style, but he was once Scum with me so maybe.

If Both Ginn & Mastina say that voting myself is not within my normal play style and is totally NAI I will revote myself to satisfy your curiosity.

The only other team that has as big an advantage is the Elena+Chara team. Chara's my only hydra p, so they know what goes inside my head better than anyone else.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #539 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 538, Mathdino wrote:A50+Bulba+Elena gamesolved pack it up go home boys

Elena:
Get Chara to get in here and do a full read on A50 asap.

A50 why are you still not doing anything other than talk about yourself

we've had a slew of game content since you were last here
Cuz I don't feel like doing anything else, maybe? :P

Actually I'm trying to reconsider my Bins read (personally I'm still SRing her, but I do trust RC's read on her, and the fact I'm already TRing KC makes me thing there's no reason for RC to manipulate us on this. I mean, the ONLY way RC is outright lying is if KC was Scum with Bins, and I sure don't see Scum!KC here at all).

I am reluctant to join the wagon on T-Bone though because I hated his push on me, so my personal feelings ARE involved here.

What I'm going to do is go read the other games and come back here later on to see if I want to join the T-Bone wagon on it's merits and not based on my own personal feelings.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #547 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 543, Mathdino wrote:That said I clearly failed to do that because the other games are so shit that my team is all wound up dealing with them xD
I strongly second that notion, and especially the Infections game (that one brings me down everytime I try to read it. I never ever read more than 3 pages at once).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #552 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 548, Elena Fisher wrote:If dunker is scum I'm gonna jump out a window naked saying I say satan at this point
Can I watch?? (I hope that'd be a 1st level window. I don't want you to get hurt)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #561 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 549, Elena Fisher wrote:(also not really shocked the players who know me are sring me but oh well I don't believe I'm getting lynched today thankfully)
I'm not exactly SRing you, bu I
am
pretty wary and cautious when it comes to you. Scum!You beat me TWICE (the first time was the Dunn game where you were Scum with Nahdia if I recall correctly). To my recollection the only player who beat me more (with them being Scum) is cerb, so OF COURSE I'm wary of you.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #562 (isolation #67) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 551, Mathdino wrote:@A50: Idk if that was autocorrect but "Infections game" is an extremely apt description xD
Nah. I'm on a PC and don't use autocorrect. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #566 (isolation #68) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 557, Bulbazak wrote:I don't think you'd even think of throwing the game as town here.
Who the freak said anything about throwing the game? And how is getting lynched on D1 even close to throwing the game?

Also, you don't think I'd do this as Town, but you think I'd do it as Scum?? So it's more likely -from your point of view- that SCUM would "throw the game" in Day bloody one??

The fact is my slot is getting too much attention that it's literally hindering all the scum hunting. Yes. I admit I'm not being productive and it's affecting the quality of others reads in a negative way. Take me out of the picture and you might get better reads (not YOU specifically. I mean most everyone.)

So, I'm inviting everyone who is not at least Town leaning me to vote me just to remove the distraction. Do you understand now?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #614 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Bulb-fiction: So, now I know where your problem is. You read the text but you associate it to additional meanings/implications that are not there. I'll just draw your attention to the fact I did say I crumbed my role, but I never said "that you all want to keep". Now this additional bit is the source of all your confusion, so try to read what people are saying not what you think they are saying.

And -AGAIN- have someone who at least played with me before tell you about me. I will NEVER do what you expect 99% of the players to do or play the way you expect 99% of the players to play.

My comment about lynching myself and showing everyone how bad they are is strictly relevant to my alignment, not my role. Lynching a VANILLA TOWNIE is never a big loss for the Town. (YES, I did crumb VANILLA TOWN.)

Now you may ask why, and my answer is because I felt like it. If you ask where though, it was first mentioned in # and later restated in #.
V
ery
T
angible
V
ivid
T
rust.

Who the hell crumbs VT? I DO. I simply do as I please, and as I see fit. You don't like it? That's your problem. You're not buying it? Still YOUR problem. I play the way >I< play, which is not how you (or anyone else) plays the game.

Suffice it to say, this -obviously- will be my last response to you about the matter. Feel free to consult your teammates about how eccentric my play style is, but even you don't do that (or don't WANT to do that) it won't change how things are, how they always have been, and how they always will be, and that's what makes me ME.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #617 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Everyone: I'm declaring myself a "safe lynch". No Town PR would have to claim in D1. It also saves many "teams" the trouble of asking their PR members in this game to check me. Save it to LLD or skirt (or whomever you wish to check). I'm not even doing much in terms of game solving that you'd miss me for. The more this goes on the more I DO want to get lynched.

P.S. If I ever had a say in the matter, please do check BINS after I flip.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #621 (isolation #71) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 616, Mathdino wrote:@A50: i mean i also claimed VT late in the day in JK9++

but why the hell are you revealing it right now
Because I'm sick and tired of Bulb-fiction's tunnel that IS messing up everyone's reads. Even I can't scum hunt with this, and he certainly won't see beyond it either (I'm assuming he's Town bc it's so stupid a Scum move to tunnel me the way things are when they could easily shoot me at night).

Lynching me now also serves to prevent me from reaching LyLo where I SUCK as Town, so there's that one too.

Finally, I could effectively analyze my own wagon before I hammer myself. I will tell you who is/are the most likely scum on it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #623 (isolation #72) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

We already used up our swapping option, besides.. what makes you think it will be any different for me in any other game? You obviously didn't get a word I said to you either! Maybe we can have a chat post-all-games.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #626 (isolation #73) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

No. And it's probably not even this game in particular. I've been a bit too grumpy and short-fused for a couple of days.

But regarding this game, I still SR Bins the most. She has not given me anything to shake that SR down even a little. Her responses to me are NOT Townie.

Radja is another player I'm wondering about. Not present in game is the best I could describe that slot.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #627 (isolation #74) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

^@Mathdino

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #629 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

No. Should I?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #640 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 631, Mathdino wrote:are you aware of my meta of deathtunneling self-voters, a50
No, but I am now. I'll remember that in future games where I roll Scum and you roll Town (or not on my Scum faction) :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #645 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 641, Mathdino wrote:i mean i assume you're generally aware of this site's meta of deathtunneling self-voters
Nope, and I have never been lynched for voting myself as either alignment (and I DID vote myself before BOTH as Scum and as Town).

Fatal mistake: You're trying to apply a general rule to A50. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #650 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 646, Mathdino wrote:i honestly don't think anyone here or anyone on my team has the knowledge to properly read A50's shit
Ask them anyway. It's always fun to know what people who have played with me before think about it, and besides it might get me back in the mood!

In fact, EVERYBODY please ask the members of your teams to read my ISO in this game and give opinions (I am more interested in the opinions of those who played more than one game with me before, but everybody's welcome to chime in. It's unofficially the "A50 festival" :lol:)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #652 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, GL's response is somewhat amusing. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #750 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 690, Transcend wrote:who wants to interact with the doggo (:
Woof Woof!

You know you're one my major exception of hating spammers and shitposters. :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #754 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Math:

Tell your team to find the scum team (draw associatives) in T-Bone/LLD/Aero/CDB/Bins/Smovaine/Radja/Elena

Everyone else is Town

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #755 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

That's basically splitting the Town in two halves, so I did you 50% of the job :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #757 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

Isn't that a readlist?? 7 townies, 8 suspects.

As for Doggo, that is simply Town him. I was skeptical about Eddie tbh, but Transcend is very likely Town.

Now I could/should/would be doing a major revamp upon a flip, but for now that's where I stand.

I want Bins lynched, but her AtE is starting to get to me. I don't want to upset her. She's a nice person. But this is how the game works and I do SR her the most still. Can't help it really.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #770 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 768, Elena Fisher wrote:PREACH
ARPRICOT
PRINEAPPLE

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #771 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Almost50 »

GDI! GIVE ME FLIPS. I want a flip in any of the 5 games to get back in the mood. I'm going CRAZY calculating all possible combinations in all games and second guessing myself on each and every slot. Once D1 ends in every game I intend to reread everything based on the flip of the lynchee, and then again at the start if D2 with the flips of the NKs, and THEN I may be able to tell my left foot from my right hand.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #780 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 773, Mathdino wrote:i'm not just gonna flip a player in this game to help me in the tournament as a whole sorry
Who says I want to flip someone in any given game to help me read another slot in another game?? That's BS.

The thing is I have "5 ongoing processes" in my mind and none of them has given me any results yet. Once ANY of them does the load is reduced to 4 processes. I can't totally disconnect from the other games (I've tried, but I just keep on coming back to reading them) and the amount of the noise in some of them is making me feel like I'm playing in 12-15 games simultaneously. "A Script is not responding..." is probably best to describe how my mind is going right now.

Now as for Bins, I did lay my case. Maybe not in a tidy neat way, but it's not easy to miss it in my ISO. We don't have much leads on anyone anyway, so that's the best option for me, but I'm not against lynching any of the other 7 in my D1 lynch pool. The problem is I don't favour any of them over the others (actually, I do. I don't want to lynch Elena/LLD today either, but I have nothing strong to fight it back).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #804 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 800, Mathdino wrote:someone find me scumbuddies for bins if bins is scum
And how do you expect anyone to do that when the subject (Bins) hasn't even been wagoned properly?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #811 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK..

@Mathdino: Let's vote Bins to L-1 and get a claim. If that's a VT claim, we lynch her anyway. If it's a TPR, we either wagon someone else or lynch me for safety.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #817 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 813, Mathdino wrote:edit: the fuck i'm not just gonna VFR bins does this look like town of salem
But you've done that before!!!!! It's the best way to go now that the game got so messed up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #819 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 816, Mathdino wrote:i have no idea anymore

i've repeatedly asked for people to hit up their teammates and look through a few people in this game and give reasons
Maybe that's your problem?? Why can't you just play the game as you played ANY other game in the past? No outside input. Just play it as if it were the only game you're playing and there were no spectators (and it's only for THIS day phase. Everyone can get better reads during the night and that includes said teammates).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #822 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 818, Bins wrote:p-edit - the fact you can't see that there are other ways to go about this is mind-boggling. This game really isn't that messed up. We need a wagon, I agree, but you've been vote parked on me for reasons I don't even know how to respond to? I still can't hash out what it is I've done that's putting you off.
Question: You a VT? Just yes or no.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #830 (isolation #92) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Alrighty then. I swear to God I'm not voting anyone else until I'm dead, Bins is dead, or the game is over.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #839 (isolation #93) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 835, Bins wrote:It's true! I fooled him then, but I trust him to attest to the fact that I'm really tunnel-y and confident as scum and as town I'm really wish-washy, but I still have reads.
The fact that you are friggin' aware of this makes it inadmissible an argument.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #852 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Bins: How about we both go nuts on each other? Are you following Infections? I could be RC and you be Chesskid (unless you'd rather it be the other way around. I don't care). We an both add lie 20-30 pages of shouting back and forth (don't forget to turn on the Caps Lock, especially if you're doing Chesskid). Sounds tempting?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #861 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino: The read list is FINE. Why do you think Elena's readlist is upside down? I too think Dunker and Doggo are Town (different reasons to read the two, but they're both Town), and I too am suspecting Bins+LLD (but LLD to a much lesser extent)/ Yeah, I disagree on KC (I think that's a Town slot), and disagree on CDB being that high a TR, but over all it looks okay to me.

Leaving you and myself out of it is also very much plausible. I'm always a hard read and I know it. I disagree on you being a Scum lean (Elena expressed her suspicion on you later on), but you ARE hard to read to those who don't know you all that well. I mean, I was lucky I played you multiple games in a row (and even simultaneously), and even more lucky you were a Cop with a guilty on N0 in one of them, but Elena wasn't there to know how you play, so being suspicious or paranoid of your play style is only natural.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #905 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 895, Transcend wrote:By the way, math is not the lynch

He's getting his hands way too dirty to be scum and the attention on him gives me over all badvibes

So cut this crap right now.
Second that

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1163 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

Note: Doing a careful slow reread, and I don' think Scum!Radja would open the game saying this. I thus reverse my read in Radja to Town lean and am willing to remove him from today's lynch pool.
In post 21, Radja wrote:I think people would expect me to prefer town but I don't think that's very true.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1213 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1175, Mathdino wrote:Can everyone post a lynchpool?
As of now:

Bins/Smocaine/Aero/CDB/T-Bone (in that order)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1219 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1190, Transcend wrote:Or town leans.

I lean town on bins, a50, aero
Let me try to convince you I'm 100% Town

Spoiler: Doggo eyes ONLY
You know me, and know I'm not too stupid. Right? Do you think I'd claim VT if I was anything but? I mean, not only can an alignment Cop catch me if I was Scum, but I'd give negative (i.e. unwanted) results to Neapolitan, Tracker, Follower, etc. Now why would I want to be easily caught in a lie? We're not playing Capture The Flag, so there ARE TPRs, regardless of what their exact roles are, and I'm not even attracting the ones Scum!Me would be interested in attracting (ex: Doctor)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1221 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1205, T-Bone wrote:Like, Transcend himself has been unremarkably not doing anything alignment indicative since his entrance, his recent scumburst notwithstanding. If not for Skirt, I'd probably have Transcend in the middle of my reads pile, because his style makes it very easy to hide his intentions.
Transcend play (even to those who don't know him) could be ANYTHING at best. Yes, it could be Scum driven (for those who don't know him, I say), but could also be a TPR trying to NOT get NK'd.. OR (look at this contradiction) a
VT
who IS trying to eat a bullet for the Town by pretending to be a TPR trying to go unnoticed.

Now Scum probably already know he's not one of them (I hard TR Transcend's play) so they now have to guess if he's worth getting shot or is trying to bait them to shoot him.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1228 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1223, Mathdino wrote:Implying there's any universe where Transcend gets killed N1 in this playerlist.

Edit: The more I PoE people the weaker my read on Radja gets.
:lol: I personally witnessed it before, albeit it having been by the Town "Cannibal" Vigilante. (and he tasted yummy according to Porks) :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1252 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Guys, please. I'm trying to reread all games, and you can't ISO me in this game?

I can't exatly explain the feeling, but I've played Scum!Bins in Gistou (she was in hydra with Drixx & Cerb though), Royal Rumble (we both were Scum bit in different teams), Tit for tat (That's Open 686, modded by MariaR) << Also a good game to see me blowing up in someone SRing me, and Switch (Open 704). I also played Town!her twice in Gold Miner $laughter (mini 1912) and Jungle Republic (Open 691) and contrary to what she said earlier I didn't tunnel her for the lynch in either of these game.

@Bins: What game were you referring to when you said I mislynched you??

@Dino/Doggo: If you both wish, you could also take a quick look at mini 1721. Bins was Mafia Encryptor, but I wasn't a player there.

At first I made the push bc I didn't trust her, and I wanted to pressure her with a real wagon, but she suddenly popped in when she got only 2 votes on her (beetljuice) then she couldn't even hold a steady conversation ("I can't defend against what you're accusing me of" was the best she could do).

Also, thank you Dino for not even working with me the second time I wanted to wagon her. A wagon on Bins should've helped me decide on her with much precision, bu now that's not going to happen bc she knows what I'm up to.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1258 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1238, T-Bone wrote:I am super glad it can be ANYTHING, I really am. But when I say it could be scum driven, you immediately dismiss? So obviously it can't be anything since that's not something you are even considering.
Are you doing this deliberately or do you really have a problem comprehending my post? I said it could be Scum driven TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HIM. I explicitly stated that I DO KNOW HIM.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1264 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1238, T-Bone wrote:if Transcend is town, he poses no risk to the scum team at the moment
Again, you don't know what you're talking about. Even as a VT, this innocent looking dog can sniff Scum pretty well, and is sure to do something impressive at the right time. To tell you the truth, of I was Scum I'd be more worried about Transcend than -say- Mathdino (that's a general statement though, bc the game I won as SK with Dino makes him the more dangerous of the two in this game, bc I know "any investigative him" would be on me on N1.).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1266 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1238, T-Bone wrote:Not when his reads boil down to obvtown, obvscum...but he doesn't communicate why he thinks those are the case.
But this IS how he does it. He rarely ever gives a case or explain his reads. Wisdom is the same (for one). When you play long enough with players like those you develop that sense of gut reading them correctly bc -otherwise- you'd be lynching them every game out of paranoia. The same with N_M, btw, who not only doesn't offer cases, but also doesn't talk much at all. These are special players/characters and should be treated as such (i.e. accep the way they play and learn how to read through it still).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1273 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1253, Bins wrote:3) in jungle republic didn’t you lose us the game by quick voting me in LYLO... and i got quick hammered
That was on D5. That's not a game tunnel! And OK, so I misread you ONCE. So?

How about you try to show e you're Town IN THIS GAME?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1274 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1255, Mathdino wrote:4) In Switch I caught Bins from her first post, clearly I can read her super well.
In Switch you had a guilty on her before she posted. Who are you trying to kid???

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1277 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1267, T-Bone wrote:And if I were scum I would bring him to LyLo.
And now you're lying out of your teeth, because he was tunneling YOU. Unless you're sure bringing him to LyLo would make him go "Oh, well.. since I'm still alive then I must've been wrong about him all along, so let me vote the other person that I was SRing less or not at all!"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1278 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1267, T-Bone wrote:You're calling me dense
I haven't called you anything! I asked if you were having trouble comprehending my post. That's all.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1318 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

"Skrew" :lol: doesn't know much about me if anything at all. Like, show one Scum game of mine where I was a troll. (But thanks for the idea. I might try it sometime) :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1319 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Oh, SHOT! So THAT is how Chara pegged me as Town with confidence! :facepalm:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1320 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Actually;

@Elena: Ask Chara to explain their confidence in me being Town here. I was going to wait and ask them after the games were over, but I'm curious now if it was because of the semi-trolling play.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1325 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Why I'm having mixed emotions about LLD slot:

1- Tunneling is a Town tell for LLD
2- Making sense is a Scum tell for LLD

Over and out

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1356 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

I can't stand this indecision, married with a lack of vision, everybody wants to rule the world

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1362 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1357, Mathdino wrote:There's a hood where the light won't find you
Holding hands til the SCUM KILL PR CLAIMS
When they do, I'll be right behind you
So glad we've Almost made it
So sad they had to fake it
Everybody wants to rule the world
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1364 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

Si, Titus comes in and doesn't even say hi! Hmmmm...

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1375 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1348, Mathdino wrote:Plus apparently he just completed a game as IC where someone self-voted and was a lynch candidate
1- Did they get lynched though?
2- WHO pushed for their lynch
based on that self-vote
? I'll tell you: It was the SK + one of the Mafia team.

So, tell KMD to go play pools cuz he's "too good" a Mafia player to grace us with his opinions.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1376 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

THIS is the game KMD is referring for. Now go see what >I< had to say about self-voting, and then look who voted Joda for it. Here's a hint:
In post 62, momo wrote:
Jodaxq: (4) --- Jodaxq
Chip Butty
havingfitz
Elmo TeH Azn

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1377 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Actually, THANK YOU KMD! Now that you reminded me, EVERY SINGLE PERSON who calls for my lynch "based on self-voting" I'm going to accuse them of being Scum, and I do have reason to .. precisely from that game, where NO TOWNIE voted Joda "because she self-voted", while 75% of the total Scum count in that game did. THANK YOU AGAIN.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1383 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

The good news is IF FITZ IS TOWN we should work together just fine.
The bad news though is I almost never SR him even when he IS Scum, so that slot will still be a mystery for me until we actually have a Scum flip.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1387 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I say we give Titus 24 more hours to catch up and provide some reads. If she fails to do that I'm not going to fight that lynch anymore.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1388 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1386, Mathdino wrote:VOTE: havingfitz

It's not Titus.
"What" is not Titus?!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1390 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1389, Mathdino wrote:scum ain't titus

we flip LLD slot before eddie/transcend slot
OK. Got it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1421 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hi there, CK. Please don't get this game

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1429 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dunker: Are you reading the other games in this competition??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1433 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hi :)

I'm waiting on needles for your reads, Titus. Give me some insight. (I was TRing Transcend, so I'm hopeful)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1458 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1456, Elena Fisher wrote:I'm ready for this day to end
Why?? :(

We will not be the first game to go into night. We will not be the first to lynch Mafia (if we do), and we won't be the most active nor the most INactive of all 5 games. Might as well go for the "last game to end" trophy. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1460 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1457, Bins wrote:oh shit math is actually scum lmfao

the fact you were scum in the game that just ended is blowing my read up
What game is this? I'd love to get my hands on a fresh Scum!Dino game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1499 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Mathdino

The thing about Scum!Math (after having skimmed through that game and read the Scum PT) is that he votes most everyone (i.e. hops a lot from one target to another), while in his Town games he is much more focused and votes 2 people a game day at most.

I think Math made the most of the opportunity skirt inadvertently gave him by bringing up team composition and player preferences to try and force TRs on his buddies and put the spotlights elsewhere. Otherwise, that was a pretty dumb issue to dwell on, and I know for a fact Dino isn't even close to being dumb.

P.S. Sorry I broke my oath to stick to you forever, Bins. I wish you the best with another stalker. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1508 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK... this dude is BRILLIANT and I have every intention to nominate him for something or another.

Like, you made a CHESS move there (I think I better let Chesskid handle this one?) and I'm literally puzzled.

But here's a little issue: You now have gone the "Jay route" of "survival as an additional win con", of you know what I mean. Why does your survival take priority over lynching a scum read?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1509 (isolation #131) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1507, Bins wrote:because there were other days to that game that i followed minus day 1?
because you still tried to scum hunt other people other than me?
OH, SHOT!

You tricky sneaky little witch! :P

What other game days, when he was NK'd on N1???

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1531 (isolation #132) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1521, Dunkerdoodles wrote:bins's tone is wayyy better then dino's
In post 1522, Bins wrote:you’re wrong on bins -.-
@Dunker: There's your answer, and in her own words no less :P

How is Bins coming off "wayyy better" when she outright LIED about the game where I WAS PLAYING TOO.

first she accepted Dino mainly pushed her and claimed he scum hunted on other days, and when I brought up the fact he was NK'd N1 she went back to claim he was scum hunting others on D1 (he was merely baiting one other slot, I think)

Dino literally didn't have to hunt in that game at all, because he had a guilty on Bins on N0 (night start game), so he knew what he was doing and whom he was going to lynch right from the start.

My issue with Dino is he has been voting too many players in this game, but his explanation makes sense. His whole narrative just seems impossible to fake on the spot too, so he's most likely telling the truth about this overly convoluted plan.

Now if Dino is Scum in this game then he deserves his name to be carved in stone in the hall of fame of most cunning Scum that ever existed. It's not like he took a long time to come up with all this. I thus believe every word he said.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1535 (isolation #133) » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Math: How about you ask davesaz about his read on me now. Show him my # and see what he thinks. Thanks.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1550 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Radja: Check that game for yourself

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1553 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1552, Radja wrote:I hope you do realize the people who call for your lynch aren't basing it on JUST your self-voting right?
In post 1377, Almost50 wrote:Actually, THANK YOU KMD! Now that you reminded me, EVERY SINGLE PERSON who calls for my lynch
"based on self-voting"
I'm going to accuse them of being Scum, and I do have reason to .. precisely from that game, where NO TOWNIE voted Joda "because she self-voted", while 75% of the total Scum count in that game did. THANK YOU AGAIN.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1554 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

Does the highlighted help you read what I said better?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1563 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Dunker: Where exactly do you get this "scumclaim" from the post you quoted?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1574 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

@T-bone: Are you SRing Dunker or are you just trying to convince him that meta is trash?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1586 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Radja: I'll try to explain it to you as if you were a toddler. da da?

I said I'm calling those who are trying to lynch me
based on my self-vote
Scum. You argued not everybody was using that reasoning, so I quoted myself and emphasized it was those who
were
using that kind of reasoning in particular that I'm calling out as Scum, and yet you reiterated some people are not only SRing for that and claimed I was confirmed Scum to you.

I have no problem with people who SR me for "other reasons". I will look into their reasoning and evaluate their cases independently. My problem is with those trying to lynch me
because I self-voted
, and I used the game KMD kindly reminded me of to prove that 3 our of a total of 4 scum tried to lynch the Town player who self-voted, while NONE of the Town players voted them for it.

That game points to:
1- Town do self-vote at times, and for varying reasons
2- Other TOWN do NOT use that to push them (I personally defended Joda against that particular reason, but ended up SRing her for reasons that were totally unrelated to her self-vote)
3- SCUM are LIKELY to use THAT REASON to try and push for the lynch. The game clearly shows NO TOWNIE voted Joda for self-voting, while a "majority" of Scum did. 75% if the total Scum, which also 75% of the wagon at it's peak, and the only town vote on her was herself.

Now ell me you still don't understand and try to argue that I'm SRing everyone who SR me and I will probably ignore you for the rest of the game and be on the wagon that leads to your lynch if one ever develops at any point of the game of I'm still alive.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1589 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1584, Mathdino wrote:he literally crumbed that his team in reality got 4 town PMs and 1 scum PM before momo flipped scum
Now WAIT A FRIGGIN' SECOND. Your interpretation there could get me banned, bro. I never said that.

What I said is I didn't want to play in Alisae's game because it has complicated mechanics (and I have been in Ali's last game so I know), and then I was left to pick from 4 other role pms and that it didn't matter which one I took.

You can probably verify what I said against some "newly mod confirmed info", but that's as close as I'm going to reference anything outside this thread, and I strongly deny I crumbed we received a Scum PM. I only said I didn't want to play in a certain game and added that we received 5 Town PMs.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1594 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1587, Radja wrote:Was going to vote you but I'll read your new stuff first
No, no. Don't let it deter you from voting me if you have reason to. Just make sure you do have a case that I can respond to.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1597 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1596, Mathdino wrote:@A50: Got it. You at the very least crumbed you got the same situation with the 4 remaining games.
That I did.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1599 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1598, Mathdino wrote:A50, am I on a shitty train of thought with Bins/LLD/Radja idea?
Nope. So far it still makes perfect sense for the trio to be scum together, and I didn't want to affect your reads before, but I'm glad you came around on Elena.

Other than your 3, I'm not sure about CDB, Aeronaut, T-bone & CK (but T-bone & CK are like last resorts. Like, if we mislynch and then get a clear on another one of the main suspects.. maybe then).

Oh, and Dunker. I'm not 100% on him either. I know he can do better than this, but I don't explicitly SR him either.

My strongest SR remains Bins though, and she's not even trying. Like, I would expect Town!Bins to be overly noisy, and especially while we are waiting for Titus/Fitz to catch up, so we have all the time for her to Town!case herself or show some genuine Scumhunting, but she seems to have basically given up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1600 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also, assuming the team got exactly 1 Scum PM, I'd say Bins is the most likely one of her team to be that one right now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1617 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1605, chesskid3 wrote:also can i be bothered by both people dismissing me as town and also people talking about me as longshot scum? cuz I'd like that
Smocaine didn't exactly town it up before you guys switched places, and you are not doing much in here either. I mean, I sure don't want you to go all caps, but then I would've expected some pushing and interrogating here and there. So far you did none of that, so yeah.. not damning but still not obv!towning either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1622 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1618, chesskid3 wrote:have patience my young padawan I'm back on the 4th
"Day one deadline is Sunday February 4", says the mod. :neutral:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1624 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1620, havingfitz wrote:@A50....is "literally not knowing them" the only reason you are voting CDB?
It was my RVS vote, so what reasoning would you have expected?
In post 1620, havingfitz wrote:@A50...have you ever crumbed as scum before? Have you ever crumbed VT before?
I believe I gave multiple examples to my crumbs/claims before. I don't think I crumbed as Scum before, no.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1659 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

@bulba:

VOTE: A50

SUE ME! :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1660 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Bins: My vote is still on you. I just want to play with bulba a little.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1663 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

Not while we're waiting for THREE people to catch up.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1665 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

I seriously (and extremely respectfully) want to ask: Why do people sign to games they don't intend to play? And why do it in THE TOURNAMENT? Like, if I had something planned, or expected to be unavailable for 3+ days I would not have played in the tournament myself. I get "I'll be busy on weekends" or "I'm V/:A for the next 48 hours", but I don't get "I'll catch up later" followed by "I'm beat and not feeling like, later" then "I have other plans, so later"...

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1674 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

@CDB: It wasn't directed at one specific person. We currently have you & Aero semi-inactive, and 3 others who are supposed/assumed to be catching up, and that in this game alone. One third of the players list is not delivering.

Well, I'm sorry to hear about your illness, and I hope you get well soon. If it was only you though that would not have been a big problem. 14 out of 15 active players isn't bad at all. 10 (actually LESS than 10) just isn't good enough.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1679 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

Should I do a N_M??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1680 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, I just LOVE that guy. Best lurker on the site, tbh. At least he tries to scum hunt while he isn't posting.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1682 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Who's quickhammering? I'm leading your lynch, not joining in late!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1684 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I've got a perfect reason: YOU'RE SCUM. :lol:

How would you rate Toranaga/Cheeky/momo knowledge of your game?? Like, which of the 3 knows you better and is likely to peg you accurately? It'd even be nice if you could toss is Sauce & Ranmaru.

You know what? Can you order all 6 of us from most likely to get an accurate read on you to least? You can either use a 5% increments system or a very-likely/likely/so-so/unlikely/doesn't know me scale

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1686 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Like, I PUT MY NAME IN THERE FOR A PURPOSE, and you fell for the trap. You just want to dismiss the reads on you. Well, guess what! SOMEONE has just given me a TR on you, so I thought if you picked them as "most likely" or even "likely" I might reconsider.

Thanks, my friend. You've been a good sporty. ;)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1755 (isolation #158) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1716, Titus wrote:
In post 1703, Bulbazak wrote:@Titus: Get off Bins. She's an Aronis-level read for me. Remember Night and Day. You know what that means. Join me on A50 for great justice!

VOTE: A50

My team really wants to work with you, so I will do that since they have read the game. My initial impression is there is something drastically wrong in Tbone and Bins. RC team might be scum as well as scum RC tends to exaggerate and attack me when I am correct.
I've been waiting for you to do that to confirm which of you/eddie is the scum (probably both still).

[/v]

After careful consideration, Bins is unlikely to be Scum in this game. Still possible, but unlikely.

I'll do more reading all over the 5 games to make sure we lynch Scum in THIS game (We don't want to be the only game w/o a Scum lynch, do we?)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1756 (isolation #159) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1758 (isolation #160) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1725, Titus wrote:Forgot A50 in lean scum. Please add him.
VOTE: Titus

I don't care if this look OMGUSy as hell. I just KNOW your team has a red PM (probably 2), and the same goes to Fitz'. I just couldn't decide which game it is.

ALSO, CK might be scum (same as above. They have 1-2 red roles, but I'm undecided on the game).

Finally, Elena reenters the pool of suspects. Again, not too sure it IS Elena.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1759 (isolation #161) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1726, T-Bone wrote:This is Titus when she replaces into a scumslot. Go ahead and look at her 'needs to die' reasoning, and you'll see it.
I happen to agree.

Also, our replacement (ranmaru) tells me you are TOWN by meta. He says you're tunnely and won't change your mind. So there's that.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1761 (isolation #162) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm going to spend the next 4-6 hours ISOing people ALL OVER THE COMPETITION for VCA patterns. 'nough said.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1765 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Math: If Titus ain't scum HERE, then I'm calling Fitz/Chesskid/Elena for the scum team in this game.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1777 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1767, Mathdino wrote:What changed your mind on Bins specifically?
Can't talk about it explicitly, but let's just say there are many types of players. Player A uses "the extra knowledge they have from their team PT" to form their reads, and are not even careful enough about it. This kind will give an explicit TR on someone in their own game based on that extra knowledge. (Then it might be a meta thing and they don't think X would take a Scum role even if their team rolled 3 red PMs, so there's that).

Player B will also take such knowledge into account, but will NOT be so explicit. These are the more careful players, who will finesse by SRing X knowing they're likely Town based on their extra knowledge, and TR Y giving you a false impression about what their extra knowledge might be.

Player C is one who doesn't even take that extra knowledge into account at all. They're basically playing IN THIS GAME and nothing else.

Suffice it to say that the BIGGEST problem is how to classify most players, and thus decide whether the reads based on their reads should be relied on.

I hope this gives you a clear idea of how I'm going about it, because I really can't clarify any further w/o going borderline on breaking the rules, and I just don't want to get force replaced.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1780 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1776, Bins wrote:Math. I swear to gosh momo flip is not enough to stonewall the a50 lynch and I really can't see how you think a50 is town worthy of defending (Sorry a50)
It is. Accept it. You're just not in full synchronization of how we're going about his competition as a whole, me and Math. I just am
Vanilla Townie
just like I had claimed ages ago.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1783 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Bulba: When you get a chance, be a pal and get Mastina to read me, and even focus on my latest posts. Not only will she correctly peg me, but she's likely to explain to you what I'm doing exactly.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1804 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1790, Mathdino wrote:A50 is a manipulative little shit as both alignments.
I resent the word "little". :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1806 (isolation #168) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1798, Elena Fisher wrote:
In post 1624, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1620, havingfitz wrote:@A50....is "literally not knowing them" the only reason you are voting CDB?
It was my RVS vote, so what reasoning would you have expected?
In post 1620, havingfitz wrote:@A50...have you ever crumbed as scum before? Have you ever crumbed VT before?
I believe I gave multiple examples to my crumbs/claims before. I don't think I crumbed as Scum before, no.
Chara is wondering what you mean says you've faked crumbed before in games like deathnote
I don't even remember who played in Deathnote (Wis+Vecna+Nero+Gamma+???).

Anyway, the point is I don't recall what we did there (apart from the fact that we were Scum and we lost), and I don't recall crumbing as Scum on my main account here either.

That said, if Chara remembers then yes.. and you can look the game up (I believe it's in the AC wiki) dot Fitz/anyone else's eyes to read.

I have nothing to fear and nothing to hide. My brain is spinning and I think I may have bit off more than I can chew with that global VCA theory. It's giving me some reliable reads and then some that are either not reliable or totally contradictory, and I think it's because I'm overestimation/underestimating some players.

Like, I keep going back and forth on team 14 and wondering if they only got 1 scum pm or have they got 2 or even 3. Your team probably got one, but is it you or is it the one person who can soulread me according to Mathdino? Same with teams 2, 3 & 10.

I'm probably making a fool of myself going down that route and I keep flip flopping on many slots, and I think if this was a normal game (i.e. not in the tournament) that I would have had totally different reads.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1809 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1808, Mathdino wrote:Hey what's CheekyTeeky up to? Isn't her slot dead?
Yup. and she's randomly throwing reads here and there that I can neither agree nor disagree with. She's basically tonereading/metareading people, as there are certain games she doesn't want to look at (including her own, now that she's dead).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1810 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

And momo totally disappeared. Sauce not allowed to post in the PT anymore, and Tor is being Tor .. so it's me, Ranmaru & "occasionally" Cheeky

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1824 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1812, Titus wrote:Her VCA will be useful in this game if she lasts to d3/d4,
What makes you and/or your team think you're going to make it to D4 if you really are Town????

Answer me this and I will reconsider.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1827 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1817, Mathdino wrote:Check Creature's bastard 9:12
In post 1818, chesskid3 wrote:check morph game that just finished
Check should be issued in my name and I will accept no less than 4 figures.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1840 (isolation #173) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1838, T-Bone wrote:And...you're questioning why a team would pick Titus as a replacement? What the hell?
NO! I'm asking her why she (and her team) would expect Town!her to live long enough to see D4.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1841 (isolation #174) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@T-Bone: By your own admission, you consider Titus to be a GOOD Scum hunter. Now why would Scum let a GOOD Scum hunter live that long?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1844 (isolation #175) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

My team (well, the active 2) want fitz alignment revealed at this point.

VOTE: havingfitz

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1860 (isolation #176) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1845, Bins wrote:VOTE: Titus

It's not a bad D1 lynch and I'm for it. I agree that I don't think town!Titus comes in here guns blazing at me with such conviction before reading the game.
Man, I told you this was Scum by play and not by any other convoluted process!

Either fitz is Scum and Bins is trying to save him, or Titus is and she's distancing by voting there when the wagon is cooling off, and I can't tell for sure but I'm now leaning the former.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1862 (isolation #177) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Because of the TIME you picked to join the wagon! At one point there were 4 or 5 votes there, and if you SR'd her you could've put her @L-2, but you didn't. So, you're voting there now for a purpose, and that could be either of the two I've mentioned in my previous post.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1869 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1863, havingfitz wrote:My team is all VTs btw.
All 5????

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1903 (isolation #179) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1887, Mathdino wrote:
Reminder that the players with team-assisted reads are voting fitz, not Titus!

Reminder that most of the players voting Titus are going it alone on shit gutread reasons!

Sheep Creature and RC, their agreement wins games!
Also reminder that these 3 "teams" are the exact top 3 I suspect to have rolled Scum WITH team 14, so Creature/UCV are up to something.

I'm now being alarmed by the UCV slot. In fact, I would rather see the whole team flip (except for Creature). :shifty:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1907 (isolation #180) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1888, chesskid3 wrote:Really really don't like creature supposedly scumreading me
I somehow am leaning towards believing you, and I think Creature's trying to mess with the global VCA thing.

Your response though confirms to me that your team rolled Scum with team #14 somewhere.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1909 (isolation #181) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino: Let's put everything else on the back burner and lynch Bins. Like, please please please?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1911 (isolation #182) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1905, havingfitz wrote:@A50...where are you getting your guesses on team alignment number?
Perhaps you should read my posts? And Mathdino's?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1913 (isolation #183) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1906, Mathdino wrote:@A50: What do you mean by Creature/UCV being up to something?

What alarms you about UCV other than being complete dead weight?

Do you agree that
Creature
should swap in ASAP?
I already answered the first question. Creature isn't actually solving THIS game, but rather messing with the global VCA check.

What alarms me about UCV:

a) That's he IS conveying this BS so he doesn't care about messing this game either
b) Some of my results necessitate that UCV should be SCUM in here for the global VCA to work properly. It's nor too probable, but IS possible.

I very much agree that I'd rather have Creature in here IF HE INTENDS TO PLAY THE GAME. My problem with Creature is not his reads. It's the fact that he lurks and replaces out A LOT, and as EITHER ALIGNMENT.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1921 (isolation #184) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1916, Titus wrote:
In post 1913, Almost50 wrote:b) Some of my results necessitate that UCV should be SCUM in here for the global VCA to work properly. It's nor too probable, but IS possible.
Talk to me about this please.
You mean YOU ... want ME ... to talk to YOU ... about VCA??????????????????????

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1923 (isolation #185) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1918, Mathdino wrote:1. I don't understand this. I don't think any team is coordinating their efforts across all 5 games to throw people off on purpose. AFAIK given the amount of in-team communication I've witnessed, my team would've been the most likely to do this if any of us rolled scum, and I know I would never sacrifice the integrity of a towngame to protect a scumgame. Nor would I ask my teammates to if I were scum.
maybe you wouldn't, but others would. Winning a Town game = tied with 11 other teams. Winning a SCUM game = tied with only 2 other teams. And if you got 2 or more Scum roles and win them all then you're likely to land one of the top 3 slots if not the TOP slot, because unless you rolled Scum with the exact same 2 teams in both games (or 3 of them) you are sure to have beaten your own scum partners too on a global scale.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1925 (isolation #186) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1918, Mathdino wrote:2. It would help if you could elaborate on what you feel is messing this game up. As much as you can that has to do with this game only.
It's upsetting to me that you have an advantage globally in having extra information I don't. But whatever.
Directing us to lynch certain slots in this game makes their relevant slots elsewhere look better for the time being. Since we are one of the two games that have yet to lynch it keeps the others ahead bc they could still mess it up, and besides they don't have a Dino-A50-"possibly" Titus in them.

Like, if I was Scum in THIS game I'd sure would have wanted it to advance much aster so we can be ahead of everyone else and thus the likelihood of me having picked a Scum role would stay at 20% (assuming we received 1). Everytime a townie is confirmed in increases the odds of their other team members to have rolled scum (again, assuming each team received 1 scum pm. This assumption is done for simplicity of illustration). Everytime a SCUM is flipped it decreases the odds of other team members having also rolled scum.

I just can't explain it without going way off in terms of abiding by the rules, so let's just keep it at that for the time being.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1929 (isolation #187) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Dino: What good is it if you win the battle but lose the war? I'd rather strategically lose a battle to eventually win the war. Think CHESS. You WOULD sacrifice your queen if you thought that would give you the opportunity to CHECKMATE. Think Bridge. You would probably sacrifice the King of trump suit if you thought it would draw both the Ace and the Jack on the same trick, thus clearing the way for you to win the consequent tricks by Queen, Ten, Seven & Five, respectively. If you have a long suit for trump you would exhaust that and control the res of the rest of the hand.

But that's not helping much right now, so let's try to stall the game for one more day perhaps?? << Now I know everybody but Dino will scream!! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1936 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:29 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1934, Mathdino wrote:She said something like "this makes me want to blow my brains out"
What's wrong with that? I keep my PC case side open and would occasionally use a blower to clean it from accumulated dust (especially on the fans). :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1940 (isolation #189) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1937, havingfitz wrote:If a team had 4 players flip town in their respective games would you lock!scum the remaining team member?
No! But I would go over their ISO's and see who they voted and if there's a slot or two they all were giving free passes to on D1 then I sure as hell am going to suspect that their 5th is Scum with members of these particular 2 teams, whereas if their voting patterns didn't match and they gave good reasoning to having their TRs I'd be more inclined to believe their 5th is also Town. I repeat: I'm only limiting this to DAY ONE, and even pitting more emphasis to the first half of it.

Example: Team X members all are giving team Y members a free pass for weak sauce (like; this person wouldn't take a scum PM if offered a choice) or nothing at all (like; I just gut TR their RVS vote) in their respective games, and they all flip Town = X5 is likely Scum with Y5.

You can probably wait for any game to end so that I can give you a proper practical example, but -even better- at the end of the tournament when I'd feel to cross reference all games and the precise slots and quotes.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1941 (isolation #190) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

Guys, seriously.. like, I'M SORRY I OPENED THIS CAN OF WORMS. This is going to be the last time I ever talk about what I have been doing (and intend to do still).

What would you all say if I said something like "I TR'd Dino before the game even started"?? Or if I stated a TR on KC and was asked if it as for this particular reason and I just responded with "No. It's something else.", but never elaborated??

Wouldn't you all suspect either I'm Scum with these particular two, or that my team rolled Scum with their teams elsewhere? Now what if we lynched Scum outside the 3 of us, and I was going hard on them for most of the day? Wouldn't you then TR me, and thus make it more likely that these 3 teams rolled Scum elsewhere and that's why I thought it less likely for them both to be Scum in this game?

This discussion is OVER for me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1949 (isolation #191) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1943, Mathdino wrote:If you were scum with me in another game, why does that make it more likely that I'm town in this game? That doesn't make any sense.
Because that's how most people go about probabilities. Almost no one is going to stop and say "Oh, so the 0 Scum PMs is now NULL, thus 0% probability, so let's recalculate the probabilities for 1/2/3/4/5". Almost everyone is going by "they have 1 most likely" and stop at that.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1950 (isolation #192) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

I've typed a brief response to the "Basically," paragraph in your #1943 but decided I'm not posting it now. Let's just agree to disagree on certain things for now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1952 (isolation #193) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Mate, most people don't know the difference between nCr & nPr. How many people do you this know the difference between precision and accuracy? Those are more mathematical/engineering concepts and I have rarely seen anyone outside of these two categories who are still on top of them. (I'm an engineer, and I admit >I< have forgotten most of what I had studied about probabilities myself, aside from the simplest of concepts).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1954 (isolation #194) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

Some people will know more about psychology an they will always beat me in the "tonereading" department because I work by logic, mechanics and numbers. I never am good at tonereading, and I'm more likely than not to avoid/ignore any AtE arguments.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1957 (isolation #195) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

@fiz: Your reactions to this conversation are awful and are making be believe more that you're caught scum who just can't defend themselves anymore. Just saying.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1961 (isolation #196) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Almost50 »

@fitz: What good is math (or any other science for that matter) if we do not APPLY it in life, whether it be for a space mission or a game of mafia?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1974 (isolation #197) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1971, Bulbazak wrote:And the UCV slot is on Fitz. Are you saying that's a bus? And if not, then why are you voting Fitz?
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Image Image Image Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1980 (isolation #198) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

No. It's a tactical TEAM move to counter my logic. If they suspect Fitz in this game and are not scum with him in this game then it's likely they are not also scum with him in another game with my logic. The problem is this only came after I outed my global VCA analysis.

ISO UCV. Wait. I'll save you the trouble.

Spoiler:
In post 276, UC Voyager wrote:mulch is 100% sure skirt skirt is scum. like. he is screaming at me

VOTE: skirt
In post 297, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 276, UC Voyager wrote:mulch is 100% sure skirt skirt is scum. like. he is screaming at me

VOTE: skirt
ok the rest of my team also thinks he i scum for the most part.

mulch 100%
creature 99%
sheep 80%
me and quick dont know

^Team 14 is dead certain
skirt
(That's the TITUS SLOT) is scum. Creature is 99%

@Dino: I guess I missed that (cuz it's not in the "relevant ISO"), so YEAH, 3 are no longer suspected to have rolled Scum with 14. (Good to know where I went wrong).

Waaay later (5 real days)

Spoiler:
In post 1322, UC Voyager wrote:I just looked at LLD Iso. It isn't that bad Tbh. I do not understand.
In post 1324, UC Voyager wrote:
In post 1323, Bins wrote:this is your first time posting in about 500 posts, please say a little more
LLD posts looked like they actually cared about town winning. They showed scum hunting as well as explaining why people were scum. It really looks like they were town. It also reminded me of the time they were town and I was scum. Though I don't think I have ever played with scum!LLD.

^Town reads LLD
In post 1366, UC Voyager wrote:My team is still set in skirt skirt scum
^Restating/confirming the SCUM READ on skirt/Transcend/Titus slot
In post 1881, UC Voyager wrote:word from creature says havingfitz!scum as well as titus ad chesskid. I actually agree... VOTE: havingfitz titus can go tomorrow.

other than that
CREATURE, who was 99% certain SKIRT WAS SCUM, is now calling for the lynch of the slot that was a TR/TL and IS THE COUNTER WAGON to the slot he was 99% sure is Scum!!!!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1983 (isolation #199) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

The move serves team 14 EITHER WAY. Scum!fitz creates the MISCONCEPTION of making it less likely that "another slot is Scum WITH 14".
Town!fitz makes the VCA look stupid bc it gave me a false result on the slot (that would be my fault for mixing stuff and missing other stuff, butt regardless I'd be discredited even further).

Return to “Team Mafia 2018”