pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (isolation #200) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

bob, youre like the one slot i have no read on.

its you who should be providing reads, not me.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

if you think my read on nd is in error or janky then by all means.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2827, Eddie Cane wrote:You shoot the confirmed
right. my brains not braining correctly.

yes, you should have mechanically been shot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #203) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2839, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Elsa is my neighbour,
VOTE: bob
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (isolation #204) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2849, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2834, pisskop wrote:bob, youre like the one slot i have no read on.

its you who should be providing reads, not me.
So you have no progression on Nancy then? It seems liek your trying to dismiss a reasonable question. If you were town then you would be able to provide a reasonable explanation as to how you came to the conclusion that nancy is town. As it is very easy for scum to say they town read x. But much hard to back it up regardless if x is town or scum.
wow.

this is incredibly rich. does anyone actually have a read on bob? his activity today has been nothing but posturing for a vote and his stuff yesterday is so inconsequential i cannot remember a single post.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #205) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2850, Titus wrote:Rule of 3
im inclined to believe that there is at most 1 scum in that grouping.

pops most likely avoided talking to/about their p, imo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #206) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

kind of agree wrt the positioning pops took on krazy tho. it does look a little sus.

compare pops wrt to krazy to wert pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #207) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2854, bob3141 wrote:
So you dont want to explain your progression on nancy?

If you were town wouldnt it be easy. So if your are dont you think you shoudl explain your reasoning on your town read on nancy. That way everyone can determine if it comes from town or scum
cool story bro
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #208) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Nancy, wont you vote bob?

As for my tr on nancy, the time to ask about that was d1. how awkward to push that when he has no real content and its been implied by . . . a few weeks? . . . of realtime cooperation between the two of us?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2861 (isolation #209) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

he just needs some pressure to remind himself of the position he find himself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #210) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2903, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2860, pisskop wrote:Nancy, wont you vote bob?

As for my tr on nancy, the time to ask about that was d1. how awkward to push that when he has no real content and its been implied by . . . a few weeks? . . . of realtime cooperation between the two of us?
Why bob?

And I’m not following your reasoning for tr me here?
can you 'fake' any of the arguments you've had here?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #211) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:46 am

Post by pisskop »

I think your posts, all if them, including your hard defense of players, is town.

its got nothing to do the quality of your posts or accuracy of your reads; youre reading as town because of the way you post.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (isolation #212) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:47 am

Post by pisskop »

i also would like to think my reluctant TR of you (and ed) are apparent in my own posting
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #213) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Yea, i read it but i was already pages behind.

Timestamping is bad because it calls in an outside influence.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3034 (isolation #214) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

I still think bob is stiff. He's trying too hard to play by the books, asking about reads and heavy handedly suggesting all reads must be accounted for.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #215) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

My temptation is to switch to doodles.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #216) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3019, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3018, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I still think my solve is likely right.
If it actually is Pops/unwind/Piss, I want freaking bragging rights when this is over.
But if it isnt do you forego your rights?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #217) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3064, OkaPoka wrote:Buddying isn't just influencing

Having someone willing to defend you is enough
My opinion is that we can revisit elsa later.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (isolation #218) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Like tomorrow later.

there still another scum, and we can spec around her redflip once there's even more evidence to tie her. I didnt unvote her because i suddenly thought she was a paragon of town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #219) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3081, Titus wrote:Anyone down for hood claims now? We're talking about PoE soooo
Id support it. but i guess the doc thing. Docs are pweak roles in early game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #220) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

yea, only doc outs if we do it. Though the phone operator gets to become a lie detector. But since since i doubt any scum would lie and the scum pt isnt a 'hood' they dont really gain much.

i think the info help though, with pairings.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #221) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

there's a macro somewhere to post auto vote counts.

several people have made one, in fact
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #222) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:36 am

Post by pisskop »

nah , looks how awesome it is.

this mod is gold standard
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #223) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:57 am

Post by pisskop »

I feel the obvtown implication of being the doc are more threatening than having an na, tbf.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #224) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

if the doc is someone who isn't a universal townread than its going to be beneficial to let them reveal as necessary
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #225) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:39 am

Post by pisskop »

let's out?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (isolation #226) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

are doin it?

include a read of your p too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #227) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

oks, how was your hood?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #228) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

dish the pillow talk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #229) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

your reads are starting to look better oka
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #230) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

swap tirus and ss around
put piss up with oka
move unwnd down one tier
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3176 (isolation #231) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

outing ddl was fine

he's actually a best case scenario.

now we can stop wasting our time over him
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3177 (isolation #232) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

I'm like 80% sure amrun is town, dubs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (isolation #233) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats our Doc, Do Little
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #234) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Can we not do the games? We outed, now Im thinking Bob/nacl/elsa/heck
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #235) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3187, Eddie Cane wrote:naCl > SvS
I honestly dont get your beef with ss
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #236) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3185, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:some of SS’ postings have made me wonder
you too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3196 (isolation #237) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

okapoka, eddie, ddl, pisskop, nancy
s_s, amrun
titus, unwnd, bob
nacl, elsa, hectic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #238) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

oks is not confed, but incredibly obvtown

amrun and s_s are, like, never getting voted by me.

I dont want to get titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #239) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nancy, have you mentioned the postings of S-S that upset you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (isolation #240) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3222, DrDolittle wrote:Does anyone really think pisskop is town?
please stop vanity wagoning. youre supposed to be a role model for us, as a confirmed townie
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (isolation #241) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

ed, why am i even scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:58 am

Post by pisskop »

I'm pressuring with my votes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:59 am

Post by pisskop »

my pushes are an extension of my reads.

if I can't get more from Bob im probably going to heck
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (isolation #244) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:59 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3238, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3227, pisskop wrote:
In post 3222, DrDolittle wrote:Does anyone really think pisskop is town?
please stop vanity wagoning. youre supposed to be a role model for us, as a confirmed townie
We have 11 1/2 days, kind of early to be worrying about vanity wagons, wouldn’t you say?
sardonic. i was being sardonic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (isolation #245) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:09 am

Post by pisskop »

the leading wagkn i sred from day1?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3244 (isolation #246) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:11 am

Post by pisskop »

wait that's elsa. elsa is leading.

im happy to kill elsa. she's a scummy mcscumbutt.

but i dont tr hec kr Bob
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #247) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3243, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 3237, pisskop wrote:I'm pressuring with my votes
Your vote on me was not for pressure, are you going to argue that? You found a reason I did not like to vote me, and when my wagon died you moved your vote to somebody else I town read and whom you've barely talked about today if at all (NaCl).
I think you just react poorly to pressure.

by play and contribution i didnt tr you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3247 (isolation #248) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

im not looking to argue about something like meta.

the nk was shite and we all know it. if you really think I'm so good you'd know i plan my nks out very well, bus hard instead of flipflop, and sound most reasonable when scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3249 (isolation #249) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:19 am

Post by pisskop »

egocentric babbling
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (isolation #250) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:21 am

Post by pisskop »

k.

again, not looking to argue.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (isolation #251) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:25 am

Post by pisskop »

if you're going to make the game about you I'm going to call you RClite
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (isolation #252) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:26 am

Post by pisskop »

there ya go champ
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3258 (isolation #253) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

oh look, actual VCA

thanks Titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3259 (isolation #254) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

glad to have actual useful spec
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #255) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3260, Eddie Cane wrote:In role call and project arch, you seem like less of a prick. Perhaps it's purely disdain for me, I didnt see a scum game and your egosearch has a lot of not-games.
hunh.

i have like 130+ games onsite
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #256) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus, i really think it's elsa over Nancy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #257) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:19 am

Post by pisskop »

you're right eddie, I'm a little irritated over irl rn

when i get off the phone ill try again.

fwiw i see why you're considered a great player
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3280 (isolation #258) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus you tr heck?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #259) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:08 am

Post by pisskop »

what's your hood like? page count?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #260) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 am

Post by pisskop »

our hood is short but content full
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3298 (isolation #261) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3295, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:nothing in Pops’ ISO points to her
:o

you dont mean . . . like they were distancing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3299 (isolation #262) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:34 am

Post by pisskop »

When - and it looks like when not if - elsa flips im getting the maf monies for it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3300 (isolation #263) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Gonna rub that green all over mah bod
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (isolation #264) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3308, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Elsa/bob/SS
wat?

i mean, wat?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (isolation #265) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

Elsa is ... the tier above your game solve?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3315 (isolation #266) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:54 am

Post by pisskop »

And bob and SS are reciprocally scumreads?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #267) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:55 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3312, OkaPoka wrote:Piss come vote elsa please?
YOUR NOT MY INTERNET DAD
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (isolation #268) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Not at all.

Nothing she has done indicates she posesses that capacity.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #269) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 am

Post by pisskop »

:|

VOTE: elsa
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (isolation #270) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:00 am

Post by pisskop »

But back to nancy and her SR on bob and SS
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (isolation #271) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:03 am

Post by pisskop »

btw, if somebody does fakeclaim, we win if the real phone operator CCs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (isolation #272) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3308, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3294, Eddie Cane wrote:Nancy I need a reads list from you still
Nancy/Eddie/DDL

Amrun
Oka
Titus
Hectic
NaCl
Elsa/bob/SS
Piss
unwind
Nancy, please elaborate on your readslist.

Where is your null line, and how many players are you actually claiming to scumread?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #273) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:13 am

Post by pisskop »

because it looks to me like you SR everyone under NaCl
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #274) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Which is it nan? Do you only have 2 scumreads? Or are you scumreading bob/SS/elsa?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3335 (isolation #275) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1942, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:@Amrun, why is bob one of your strongest tr? Are you so familiar with his meta that you’re confident he couldn’t be replicating his towngame here?
Actually nm, he does seem to be pretty townie.
In post 3241, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3239, pisskop wrote:my pushes are an extension of my reads.

if I can't get more from Bob im probably going to heck
The only consensus agreed tvt pairing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #276) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Sooooooo, about that 'pretty townie' 'consensus agreed tvt pairing' Bob . . .
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (isolation #277) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:YGM btw
Guys, news flash -Literally nobody gives the fainted of fucks about a single game where somebody who isnt in this game did something vaguely tangential-
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3342 (isolation #278) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Actually, Im kind of interested in this oka read, ss
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3343 (isolation #279) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3339, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There is no good reason for anyone to suspect Hectic after Pine flip yet you are still pushing him
Hectic is not what Im talking about. Im talking about bob.

And why would nobody suspect hec?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #280) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:40 am

Post by pisskop »

Like I dont understand how youre running your reads nancy. I dont think youre scum, but it helps me to unstand how youre arriving at your own conclusions.

You claim to TR them, but theyre under the line? How in the world can you justify having 2 and just 2 set in stone reads? And so many tiers? Youre doing cartwheels i feel.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3349 (isolation #281) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3345, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:How is it different?
I didnt read it, and you wont convince me to.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (isolation #282) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3346, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:who just happened to be the ONLY vote on Pine by EOD, just happened to NK the slot where his was the single vote?
This happens all the time, and the evidence -a single lazy vote- isnt an indication for nor against anything.

This is baffling. Do you want me to read some offal while Im online? Give you your horoscope?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (isolation #283) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3372, OkaPoka wrote:hes scummy for other reasons
am not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (isolation #284) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:54 am

Post by pisskop »

unwnd is justa shitty comprise
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (isolation #285) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3413, Eddie Cane wrote:@Piss and @ anybody else who has unwnd as townish
I felt krazy was townspewing. Once i decided he was a townlean it kind of snowballed. I think unwnd has a lot of that charisma
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (isolation #286) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

unwnd is in any case a counter to a counter wagon at this point. I think Ive underestimated the methodology oka has employed here and he's gathering reads, but the wagon itself is a compromise.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3439 (isolation #287) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:55 am

Post by pisskop »

DDls case on me is about what pops said about me?

Solid
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3443 (isolation #288) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3441, DrDolittle wrote:justed finished part II looking for an editor
so when i flip green do you promise to just treestump and let the real mafia players who didnt skip out play?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (isolation #289) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3446, DrDolittle wrote:bestest
cant stay mad at you.

is the new doodles movie any good? i heard the original character was a short plump man with nerd googles.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #290) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 986, Pine wrote:Essentially his case amounts to a meta kop's-not-playing-his-Towngame argument.
Its a meta arguement :|

which had already been brought up. by me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #291) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im playing this game in a much more deliberate fashion than i usually do. that doesnt make me scum, it makes me aware of how crummy i usually am with my posting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (isolation #292) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

k.

Im not interested in letting you rope me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3460 (isolation #293) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

townread
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (isolation #294) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

she got super worked up in the hood cuz I said 80% sure and not higher
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3463 (isolation #295) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Think of how lonely she'll be if you violently crush the throat of her hoodmate
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (isolation #296) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3467, DrDolittle wrote:did phone operator claim/should phone operator claim for IC status right now?
Im kind of meh on it.

I think that unless they are SRed heavily, its better to hold onto the trump. CC any fakeclaims and lynch them, but otherwise why?

Also, does the scum PT count?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3472 (isolation #297) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Will the real named townie please stand up?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (isolation #298) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3473, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:With the hoods already outed, PO is useless anyhow.
The operator is another confirmed townie :|

They are. strictly speaking, on par with the doc and the ic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (isolation #299) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

And I hope the people who set this up dont mind me saying, but I think the PO was a named townie even at game start, just due to the nature of the setup
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3482 (isolation #300) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3478, Eddie Cane wrote:would you believe me?
yea. its pretty easy to lynch between 2 CCs. And with hoods the real PO could feasibly get their hoodmate to claim it or any number of nonsense. In short, yes, under penalty of Policying you into a million tiny little pieces.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3483 (isolation #301) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3481, OkaPoka wrote:PO exists as a safeguard against scum shenanigans
such as? Faking a hood?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (isolation #302) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think thats unfair to the poor scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (isolation #303) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3489, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3196, pisskop wrote:okapoka, eddie, ddl, pisskop, nancy
s_s, amrun
titus, unwnd, bob
nacl, elsa, hectic
Why am I higher than SS and Amrun?
I think you're most likely out of your scum range.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3495 (isolation #304) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

because her team distrusts you
and you respond to interactions and arguments with the irl version of a stand
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #305) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

I am not too familiar with you, but your play style.
.i think it's a net town, but I wouldn't call it 'town' play.

usually however I am content to let people like that ride and build a case based on other habits tho.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3498 (isolation #306) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think elsa is our slam dunk today.

I cannot post vociferously enough that Im more than happy being a counter to elsa
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (isolation #307) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3475, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 3455, pisskop wrote:Im playing this game in a much more deliberate fashion than i usually do. that doesnt make me scum, it makes me aware of how crummy i usually am with my posting.
what do you mean by deliberate fashion?
Methodical.

considered.

intentional.

with increased focus.

ummmmm. anyone here who usually plays with me: what is the difference between my usual game and now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #308) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive certainly intentionally modified my tone and style....
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (isolation #309) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3503, OkaPoka wrote:Tbh I was confused on how you outed scum in gameshow
hmmm

link to the thing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3509 (isolation #310) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3507, OkaPoka wrote:You were fuscosoxodosodoxk

Post game RC and chennis were complaining about how they had to bus you since you outed and I was like

Ok I guess idk
right.

I was openwolfing. And I pushed them so hard they got all the credit they needed to win.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3511 (isolation #311) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

are you talkin to me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3512 (isolation #312) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

if so no, i dont consider that game representative of my play. i used an alt for a reason.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (isolation #313) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Doodles, have you read my iso and my progression on pops?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (isolation #314) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

nah thats so weak he cant even string together an actual narrative.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (isolation #315) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

all doodles can muster is something about how I was fency about pops but somehow really nervous
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (isolation #316) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:34 am

Post by pisskop »

and he has to cherry pick my posts to make that hold together.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (isolation #317) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2189, pisskop wrote:
In post 2187, Elsa Jay wrote:How the hell do I not got a single vote? Why are we back on Pops? Who the fuck is Eddie?

I have so many questions.
so read
Just a reminder this this isnt town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (isolation #318) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: .
In post 281, pisskop wrote:
In post 131, popsofctown wrote:
In post 33, Elsa Jay wrote:Okay, let's look at it a different way I suppose.

12 of us have neighborhoods, so 6 in total. 3 scum, 1 in each neighborhood. 3/6.
I've been informed math is scummy VOTE: Elsa Jay
:neutral:

A little late for what feels like an RVS vote? Maybe this was an attempt to progress the game?
In post 285, pisskop wrote:
In post 283, popsofctown wrote:I see no harm in making my tardy RVS vote during my catchup.
fair.

Not how buddies interact.
In post 1688, pisskop wrote:
In post 1685, OkaPoka wrote:Pops gimme an eddie case
Again, pushing other peoples agenda is not how somebody interacts with a buddy.
In post 1786, pisskop wrote:
In post 1779, popsofctown wrote:I said he would endgame me, and he quoted me saying he would endgame me and said "get fucked kid"

that is bragging about endgaming me
But i mean, saying that to a not dead player is tantamount to suicide?
My interactions with pops are not ones designed to save pops, nor push another agenda. This is where I point how pops' claim to be trolled is inconsistent with how scum play.

In post 1987, pisskop wrote:that weird interaction wrt the boasting in the hood and pops not vioting eddie until now tho. whats up pops? y no vote b4?
In post 1990, pisskop wrote:
VOTE: eddie

ill revote to flip pops, but I think this is the new flavor of the week.

My reasons for going after eddie here are for his
self-admitted
scummy play d1. Pops being eddies neighbour precludes pops and eddie being scum. either or.
In post 2439, pisskop wrote:
In post 2434, unwnd wrote:
In post 2432, Hectic wrote:OK, could you ISO Eddie and look at his interactions with you and Pops (he hard scumreads you both), and tell us what you think of his alignment?
Do you think Eddie / Me is SvT?
I think Pops/Eddie was TvS

Youre town who got into fisticuffs
Here Im clearly indicting that im sorting both players.
In post 2452, pisskop wrote:
In post 2448, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2439, pisskop wrote:
In post 2434, unwnd wrote:
In post 2432, Hectic wrote:OK, could you ISO Eddie and look at his interactions with you and Pops (he hard scumreads you both), and tell us what you think of his alignment?
Do you think Eddie / Me is SvT?
I think Pops/Eddie was TvS

Youre town who got into fisticuffs
Based on?
Which one?

Eddie v pops is because they share a hood, eddie is trolling, and pops is admittedly acting funny.

Krazy is town because they feel and contribuite like it. I have no meta on Krazy, but like their play. Their early game was weak, but the stuff from before he voted eddie is gold.
And i share my views on eddie pops, continuing to focus on the pair. I may not have a definite side chosen here, but unless youre claiming i bussed pops
indirectly
theres no scum value in trying to ML eddy when pops looks like shit for it and i cant maneuver out of a pops lynch. In which case why be so indirect about pops?

In post 2580, pisskop wrote:I think pops might be town tbh. Theyre reads are consistent.

I dont recall pops' scumgame. Anyone have an insight?
In post 2596, pisskop wrote:
In post 2592, Eddie Cane wrote:Pops Piss Pine would be a wild solve
but not a
Krazy
solve . . .

And here I doend up siding with pops. Theyre pocketing me fairly hard, btw, and you can see it, especially at the EoD here:
In post 2600, pisskop wrote:
In post 2598, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: salt because I liked pisskop's meme.
lets be perfectly clear that any potential associations and buddying is all one sided, EDDIE AND POLKA
In post 2610, pisskop wrote:Ive already promised a certain lady id vote pops to flip them and move this train along.
In post 2611, pisskop wrote:
In post 2609, OkaPoka wrote:Well the question is is pops antispewing
no the question is: are they scum?
And finally, this is where I reiterate, as in have multiple times, that I am willing to take pops. And Im willing to engage over them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (isolation #319) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

To cherry pick my iso like doodles and heckboy have done is lazy and lowtier.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (isolation #320) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (isolation #321) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

oka wants me on elsa for raisins

Talk to papa poke
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (isolation #322) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

besides, I dont TR nacl, and would happily send him off.

he just isn really in the spotlight today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #323) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3543, Titus wrote:Pisskop, interactions can be coached.
right, they can.

However what I just posted inst simply my interactions with pops.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (isolation #324) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

She showed me her lint collection :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (isolation #325) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

because its a pocket, and not a false association?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (isolation #326) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:10 am

Post by pisskop »

k
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (isolation #327) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

oh look, NaCls not going anywhere.

Go get a discussion on salt going and then threaten me like you have control over the game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3567 (isolation #328) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

its also weak.

scum tend to not be the second vote in rvs?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #329) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

think about that. really think
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (isolation #330) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

im absolutely positive ive done just that -on page 1- before.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (isolation #331) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

Whats wrong titus, dont you trust me? Im not a very dangerous player.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3683 (isolation #332) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:23 am

Post by pisskop »

the last time titus tried to wagon me so hard they were scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3684 (isolation #333) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 2:23 am

Post by pisskop »

like years ago, too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (isolation #334) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus

youre confused

Youre town

at least i think so

but youre also trying to hard to not engage the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (isolation #335) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Like, expand your mind

try reading whats been said.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3689 (isolation #336) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:16 am

Post by pisskop »

your response to my trolling you has been 'yuck' and 'heres a vote'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3690 (isolation #337) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Youve offhandedly tried to dismiss the actual content of the game in favor of weak trends in old site meta.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3692 (isolation #338) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3691, Titus wrote:Hey, I did engage you. You rejected my offer to start a new wagon
thats not engagement tho? thats a veiled threat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3695 (isolation #339) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:24 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus, you said that scum wont be the second vote in an rvs wagon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3697 (isolation #340) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Like -full stop- you said scum wouldnt sheep in rvs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3698 (isolation #341) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3696, Elsa Jay wrote:I voted Eddie at that point because I was mad at him for making Krazy feel bad. The replacement just demotivated me.
still scum AtEing around about their feels
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (isolation #342) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3694, Titus wrote:Threat's not veiled. It's either you or your buddy. Take your pick.
titus, youre being incredibly hard headed about this.

youre using weak trends in vca to justify your vote and when its wrong youll just shrug and say 'opps'.

its a bad habit as town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (isolation #343) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:27 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3699, Titus wrote:
In post 3697, pisskop wrote:Like -full stop- you said scum wouldnt sheep in rvs
Onto their buddy, nope.
in rvs?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (isolation #344) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3703, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3698, pisskop wrote:
In post 3696, Elsa Jay wrote:I voted Eddie at that point because I was mad at him for making Krazy feel bad. The replacement just demotivated me.
still scum AtEing around about their feels
If You haven't realized at this point I'm an emotional player you've been reading me wrong since post 1. Don't just tell me my feeling are "lul fucking scummy AtE".
No, you disappearing and not contributing a fucking thing and coming back, promising to play and answer questions and then ateing around more
is
scummy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3709 (isolation #345) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3705, Titus wrote:
In post 3702, pisskop wrote:
In post 3699, Titus wrote:
In post 3697, pisskop wrote:Like -full stop- you said scum wouldnt sheep in rvs
Onto their buddy, nope.
in rvs?
Yup.
I beg anyone here to say they would not sheepvote onto their partner in rvs.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3710 (isolation #346) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3708, Titus wrote:Instead, pisskop wants to discredit my methods and force the lynch onto you.
Im not doing this with you titus. Many scum might lack the balls to do it, but most experienced players would.

i would
off cuff players like saudade or bbt would. tse, nacho, any player who was coached to. if their partner did a funny little wink, like christ.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3713 (isolation #347) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3711, Titus wrote:Me. If you think it's wrong go to the last few completed opens. RVS. See how many scum vote their partner in the second slot. Double it if the slot is campaigning for the consensus opinion.
How many opportunities did those slots have to sheep?

saying that left handed blondes dont go to the big E and order a chowder on tuesdays is kind of ridiculous with a small sample size
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (isolation #348) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3712, Titus wrote:If you think my VCA is wrong, you're welcome to do your own. I'm not threatened by that.
I didnt, but ive just watched you and nancy waste oddles of pages on it. theres no reason to vca.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (isolation #349) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

again, not doing this. the more you insist youre only doing this because vca made you the more im just going to get suspicious of you. youre wrong
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (isolation #350) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3713, pisskop wrote:saying that left handed blondes dont go to the big E and order a chowder on tuesdays is kind of ridiculous
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (isolation #351) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Eddie doesnt want to hammer, did you not read
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3730 (isolation #352) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

We want you to read the game instead of using your disproven mechanical solve to try to force a headway.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (isolation #353) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3729, Titus wrote:Note how Pisskop still won't answer his NaCl read.
I answered it the last time you asked, will you read the game now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3734 (isolation #354) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:09 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3732, Titus wrote:One of you, Elsa and Pisskop should be scum by wagon participation. I am not plussed by your lack of voting anyone or wagering anyone.
so vote elsa and lets go
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3736 (isolation #355) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2577, pisskop wrote:Krazy Pops has a nice ring to it tho!

VOTE: salt
In post 2764, pisskop wrote:elsa, titus, dolittle, nacl

^^

id like more out of these explicitly.
In post 2782, pisskop wrote:because the core town here is

- ND
- oka
- piss
- amrun
- unwnd
- SS

- eddie

leaving

- hecktic
- bob
- nacl
- elsa
- doodles
- titus
In post 3545, pisskop wrote:besides, I dont TR nacl, and would happily send him off.

he just isn really in the spotlight today
In post 3188, pisskop wrote:Can we not do the games? We outed, now Im thinking Bob/nacl/elsa/heck
In post 3196, pisskop wrote:okapoka, eddie, ddl, pisskop, nancy
s_s, amrun
titus, unwnd, bob
nacl, elsa, hectic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3737 (isolation #356) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2598, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: salt because I liked pisskop's meme.
also, this looks like it might also be distancing from salt
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3738 (isolation #357) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:12 am

Post by pisskop »

that vote came after it was pretty certain pops was the lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (isolation #358) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3735, Titus wrote:Hell no. Elsa's town by my VCA theory.
Its like trying to bend a spoon with my mind. Im going to burst a blood vessel atr
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3741 (isolation #359) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:14 am

Post by pisskop »

Normally when people are proven wrong on one front, they reconsider their other premises for thinking.

here at mafscum we double down.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (isolation #360) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3740, Titus wrote:Elsa's following me.
Because scum do that onto town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3745 (isolation #361) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:16 am

Post by pisskop »

SS do you TR Elsa?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #362) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Same to the whole of the unwnd wagon.

Time to shore up those votes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3747 (isolation #363) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:17 am

Post by pisskop »

My solve is nacl, elsa, hec as scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3749 (isolation #364) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:19 am

Post by pisskop »

THERE NO FUCKING WAGON ON SALT YOU ...... THING
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #365) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

And im at, and elsa at 4.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3752 (isolation #366) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Elsa is going to die today, by my reckoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3754 (isolation #367) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

k
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3756 (isolation #368) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:24 am

Post by pisskop »

You know if it is nacl/unwnd id owe elsa a small apology.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3764 (isolation #369) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3761, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3745, pisskop wrote:SS do you TR Elsa?
Maybe a little?
id join unwnd
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3773 (isolation #370) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:46 am

Post by pisskop »

the premise is bad because the causality is weak.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3774 (isolation #371) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:47 am

Post by pisskop »

i dont think it matters if you get it up to 50% of (left handed blondes ordering chowder on tuesdays at the fair), in fact is expect it to be about 45%, because its a weak trend she's pushing
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (isolation #372) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:49 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3762, OkaPoka wrote:This is where you explain how 33% is quite high for any scum action
this is why arbitrary percentages are bad.

the action taken here isn't '33% of all scum will do this', nor 'lynching people who do this will result in a redflip 33% of the time'.

All titus is saying is that out of three games SS explicitly linked, it happened once. Which is misleading in it own right
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #373) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unwnd

if bob is scummy, he is scummy of his own merit and deserves his own wagon. pairing my sr with me is garbo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3901 (isolation #374) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea.

but wagon comp looks like a springtime meadow, ftmp
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (isolation #375) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3903, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Isn’t there 2 left now?
the implication is that unwnd is one of the two and the other is not on it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3910 (isolation #376) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3908, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: unwnd

Finally. That was gonna be an unwnd hammer but then I saw our doctor wanted to get some last words in. So.
:shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (isolation #377) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

jesus their are massive twigs up this playerlists collective ass
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3924 (isolation #378) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Did they really just accuse me of trying to shade elsa?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #379) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ya'll ruining my saturday.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3930 (isolation #380) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3920, Elsa Jay wrote:VOTE: Pisskop

Yeah my blunder has been calling you a Lyncher, when that only applies to Hectic. Your scum siding with said Lyncher.
Tomorrow we killee you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3940 (isolation #381) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

she's scum mate. This is so far from her towngame, from either her or her alts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3949 (isolation #382) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

we good to end the day?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3952 (isolation #383) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

on tuesdays with a left handed blonde
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (isolation #384) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

Stop nancy.

Just stop. I have an iso go look through it if you want to see my progression
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4001 (isolation #385) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

somebody do a hammer.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4002 (isolation #386) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

If we wait 9 days we'll all just lose interest in the game.

And as much as i like listening to squeaky wheels whining, id rather just move on with the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4003 (isolation #387) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

unwnd has said all theyll say. their latest posts have all been about arguing with nancy, calling me town, and not too much else?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4005 (isolation #388) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:03 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unwnd
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4006 (isolation #389) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:03 am

Post by pisskop »

i mean it's not at all what I said but you get to flip tomorrow so its all good
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (isolation #390) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:20 am

Post by pisskop »

she did just enough reading to push and flail
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (isolation #391) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 5:35 am

Post by pisskop »

its a pretty dried up meme by now elsa
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (isolation #392) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:01 am

Post by pisskop »

gl tomorrow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4135 (isolation #393) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4041, DrDolittle wrote:My pool is strictly in (pisskop, hectic, Bob) but subjected more heavy screening
hooo doodles. hang on to your horses.

who did you doc?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (isolation #394) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4074, Eddie Cane wrote:I am going to be honest, I think these 3 posts mean I can't let Piss live this game even if there are townie points
we lynch by the numbers, no reason not to
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4137 (isolation #395) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4136, pisskop wrote:we lynch by the numbers, no reason not to
sooo, lets do a list and then murderdeathkill down it.

my prefered list includes hec and bob. salt is on it too tho
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4138 (isolation #396) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4137, pisskop wrote:prefered
:shifty:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4232 (isolation #397) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4141, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4135, pisskop wrote:
In post 4041, DrDolittle wrote:My pool is strictly in (pisskop, hectic, Bob) but subjected more heavy screening

who did you doc?
@DDL, do not answer this.
This question is antitown, since you know doc is indecisive.
wat?

explain like Im 5
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4233 (isolation #398) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4147, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4145, Titus wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
mmmmk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4234 (isolation #399) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 4148, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4147, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 4145, Titus wrote:

who did you doc?
Um scum also know this?
Oh right.

UNVOTE:
So they didn’t just give up then, town outsmarted them.
welllllllllll

in theory a nokill and a poor doc would fake conf a scum

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”