pisskop (4) -
DrDolittle, Nancy Drew 39, bob3141, NaCl
NaCl (2) -
Titus, Elsa Jay
unwnd (1) -
Amrun

Not Voting (2) -
Something_Smart, Eddie Cane

With 13 players alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2020-01-28 02:10:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3522, Titus wrote:Nancy, it bothers me how much you're defending NaCl here when he's your weakest townread.
Explain to me why you sr him, because I legit don’t understand why? Is it all VC based or something else?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

@NaCl, Hectic is the sole vote on Pine and it’s just a theory if scum wanted to push him but since Hectic was the one who wanted to lynch Pine the most, I could definitely see scum killing Pine to cast suspicion on him.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3523, NaCl wrote:Then as the game progressed and Eddie looked more towny and Pops started arguing with Amrun, and you moved to a more-middle of the road stance on her and saying that she could be town or she could be scum, 180ing on your opinion on Eddie from before. At no point did you really take a firm stance on defending pops but rather you were more trying to call it off from the sidelines.

Like it felt as though you thought pops was town but weren't willing to take a stand relative to your read on her. Which is why I say you were soft defending her. Despite her being your strongest townread you didn't really care to try and stop the wagon and actually hard defend her, and were instead vanity-wagoning Pine.
I don't think this is true at all though. Annoying to admit it, but I had her as a top townread and made several posts on why the wagon on her was bad. I know that can be scummy as well if I'm just scum openly defending her, but I don't see where your "more-middle of the road stance" thing is coming from. I'll go find some posts now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Doodles, have you read my iso and my progression on pops?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2241, Hectic wrote:Pops keeps attacking/shading people who have potential to defend her, and aren't on her wagon. She did it earlier with me when talking about how my wagon could be a town-driven scumwagon, right after I'd made some posts defending her. And now she's attacking Bob when she's probably aware that Bob has a tendency to OMGUS, and scum!her really can't afford to do that right now. I think this flips town.
Eh, it's sprinkled throughout my ISO actually, but this was the main reason towards the end why I thought she was town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Hectic »

Time to read this DDL case on Pissy
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Hectic »

Yeah, is largely similar to my thoughts when I made my post on Pissy's progression on Pops. The flip flopping and then looking towards the NaCl/Eddie wagons before returning on Pops is hecka scummy.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Hectic »

Elsa is literally doing nothing though. He's actively ignoring difficult questions and not engaging. Think it's more likely he's scum rather than town who doesn't care whatsoever. Also, his logic for hoping Pops' flips town so he garners some suspicion and starts tryharding is dubious.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

nah thats so weak he cant even string together an actual narrative.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

all doodles can muster is something about how I was fency about pops but somehow really nervous
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:34 am

Post by pisskop »

and he has to cherry pick my posts to make that hold together.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2189, pisskop wrote:
In post 2187, Elsa Jay wrote:How the hell do I not got a single vote? Why are we back on Pops? Who the fuck is Eddie?

I have so many questions.
so read
Just a reminder this this isnt town
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Hectic »

What made you think Pops was towny towards the end?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Spoiler: .
In post 281, pisskop wrote:
In post 131, popsofctown wrote:
In post 33, Elsa Jay wrote:Okay, let's look at it a different way I suppose.

12 of us have neighborhoods, so 6 in total. 3 scum, 1 in each neighborhood. 3/6.
I've been informed math is scummy VOTE: Elsa Jay
:neutral:

A little late for what feels like an RVS vote? Maybe this was an attempt to progress the game?
In post 285, pisskop wrote:
In post 283, popsofctown wrote:I see no harm in making my tardy RVS vote during my catchup.
fair.

Not how buddies interact.
In post 1688, pisskop wrote:
In post 1685, OkaPoka wrote:Pops gimme an eddie case
Again, pushing other peoples agenda is not how somebody interacts with a buddy.
In post 1786, pisskop wrote:
In post 1779, popsofctown wrote:I said he would endgame me, and he quoted me saying he would endgame me and said "get fucked kid"

that is bragging about endgaming me
But i mean, saying that to a not dead player is tantamount to suicide?
My interactions with pops are not ones designed to save pops, nor push another agenda. This is where I point how pops' claim to be trolled is inconsistent with how scum play.

In post 1987, pisskop wrote:that weird interaction wrt the boasting in the hood and pops not vioting eddie until now tho. whats up pops? y no vote b4?
In post 1990, pisskop wrote:
VOTE: eddie

ill revote to flip pops, but I think this is the new flavor of the week.

My reasons for going after eddie here are for his
self-admitted
scummy play d1. Pops being eddies neighbour precludes pops and eddie being scum. either or.
In post 2439, pisskop wrote:
In post 2434, unwnd wrote:
In post 2432, Hectic wrote:OK, could you ISO Eddie and look at his interactions with you and Pops (he hard scumreads you both), and tell us what you think of his alignment?
Do you think Eddie / Me is SvT?
I think Pops/Eddie was TvS

Youre town who got into fisticuffs
Here Im clearly indicting that im sorting both players.
In post 2452, pisskop wrote:
In post 2448, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2439, pisskop wrote:
In post 2434, unwnd wrote:
In post 2432, Hectic wrote:OK, could you ISO Eddie and look at his interactions with you and Pops (he hard scumreads you both), and tell us what you think of his alignment?
Do you think Eddie / Me is SvT?
I think Pops/Eddie was TvS

Youre town who got into fisticuffs
Based on?
Which one?

Eddie v pops is because they share a hood, eddie is trolling, and pops is admittedly acting funny.

Krazy is town because they feel and contribuite like it. I have no meta on Krazy, but like their play. Their early game was weak, but the stuff from before he voted eddie is gold.
And i share my views on eddie pops, continuing to focus on the pair. I may not have a definite side chosen here, but unless youre claiming i bussed pops
indirectly
theres no scum value in trying to ML eddy when pops looks like shit for it and i cant maneuver out of a pops lynch. In which case why be so indirect about pops?

In post 2580, pisskop wrote:I think pops might be town tbh. Theyre reads are consistent.

I dont recall pops' scumgame. Anyone have an insight?
In post 2596, pisskop wrote:
In post 2592, Eddie Cane wrote:Pops Piss Pine would be a wild solve
but not a
Krazy
solve . . .

And here I doend up siding with pops. Theyre pocketing me fairly hard, btw, and you can see it, especially at the EoD here:
In post 2600, pisskop wrote:
In post 2598, popsofctown wrote:VOTE: salt because I liked pisskop's meme.
lets be perfectly clear that any potential associations and buddying is all one sided, EDDIE AND POLKA
In post 2610, pisskop wrote:Ive already promised a certain lady id vote pops to flip them and move this train along.
In post 2611, pisskop wrote:
In post 2609, OkaPoka wrote:Well the question is is pops antispewing
no the question is: are they scum?
And finally, this is where I reiterate, as in have multiple times, that I am willing to take pops. And Im willing to engage over them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:50 am

Post by pisskop »

To cherry pick my iso like doodles and heckboy have done is lazy and lowtier.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3526, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3522, Titus wrote:Nancy, it bothers me how much you're defending NaCl here when he's your weakest townread.
Explain to me why you sr him, because I legit don’t understand why? Is it all VC based or something else?
The slot started pretty lurktastic. I get the creeps when reading his posts.

I'm also at the point where I feel pretty comfortable with saying the solution likely lies in pisskop, you [:(], and NaCl. Everyone else has given me strong, heavy town moments.

You've given me brownish moments, which is why I wanted you to have a chance to defend yourself before any wagon might emerge.

Pisskop is the only vote that I feel could have been a bus. Pisskop NaCl is a very viable team.

I don't have any interest in voting EJ.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

Pisskop, interactions can be coached.

Why won't you join my NaCl wagon?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

oka wants me on elsa for raisins

Talk to papa poke
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

besides, I dont TR nacl, and would happily send him off.

he just isn really in the spotlight today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3543, Titus wrote:Pisskop, interactions can be coached.
right, they can.

However what I just posted inst simply my interactions with pops.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 2469, popsofctown wrote:I want to marry post 2466, save up a 401k with it and retire in florida, then relax on the beach together while complaining about the condo association raising the prices and how culture needs to stop changing
I was gonna point out how I don't see anything Pops did before Pissy's flip on her to be considered as pocketing or a reason to change his mind, but then I noticed the above post...
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:00 am

Post by pisskop »

She showed me her lint collection :(
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3545, pisskop wrote:besides, I dont TR nacl, and would happily send him off.

he just isn really in the spotlight today
Vote him. Make him in the spotlight. You want to show you're town. Vote who you want dead. No excuses accepted here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”