MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3511 (isolation #200) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3498, Gypyx wrote:would love to see some of these gut triggering posts then
I'm not really gunna work that hard to defend Pooky when he doesn't seem like an option today. I've only played with scum Pooky in a real game once I think and I caught him D1. After Death Curse I just feel like I have a decent read of how he operates as scum and how he operates as town and I think this is town Pooky. Town Pooky I think has a bit more conviction if I were to sum it up, but there's also presence and activity differences from what I've seen.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3512 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3507, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Speak to me why.
planning on it
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3513 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2546, Spring Breeze wrote:murder's case is pretty towny for murder, and my dear teammate infinity says he sees his soul with his cake questioning. i can't comment about cakez though because i don't know him well. based on this game alone, i'd still say he was towny.

i think pooky is town again due to soulmeld but no good reason

i decently liked s_s when he got involved earlier

for pink ball, i do think i was biased with yesterday. i felt like he was really selective with my posting to put me in the worst possible light. gut says it feels unfair, but brain thinks it could be genuine if i think about it from his shoes. i don't know what else to say here, i am biased

i skimmed the rest of the thread and i'm generally, i'm feeling this

{murder, noraa}
{pooky, cheetory}
{gypyx, zaiden, s_s, sircakez, morning}
{pink ball, mariar, midway, spf} --- null
{jingle, private, jake,
gamma
}

feel free to ask me to elaborate on any of these
wow look at SB's iso and CTRL-F Gamma, there is 0 reasoning for this lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3514 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

VOTE: Gamma

Gamma looks bad around EOD1
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3515 (isolation #204) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Spoiler: quotes n stuff
In post 3203, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3200, midwaybear wrote:I could vote Gypyx if Maria doesn't pan out.
wait why do you SR Maria? What's Dunn's thoughts on her rn?
In post 3267, Jingle wrote:Eh. If he has sweeping insights he wants to share I'd be happy to hear them, but that satisfies me for now.

I think I feel

VOTE: Gamma

out of your pool atm. Join me?
In post 3268, Cheetory6 wrote:imagine that I'm pouting right now.

VOTE: gamma
In post 3294, Gypyx wrote:maria, you keep saying you're out of your scumrange but like, what's your scumrange?
In post 3295, Gamma Emerald wrote:her scumrange is p much infinite
any time she says she's "outside of her scumrange" it's bs

but that doesn't mean she's scum yet

As for why I think that post makes Gamma scum, it's because he was clearly actively reading while these posts are happening about him and he totally dodges it.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3516 (isolation #205) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2853, staypositivefriend wrote:pink ball
noraa
cheetory
zaiden
midwaybear
pooky
murdersunny
morning tweet
gypyx
jingle
something_smart
mariaR
sircakez
private1
gamma emerald
jake

roughly where i've landed. i'm sure i'm misreading a couple of people here, but that's standard for d1
killed for reads?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3520 (isolation #206) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Spoiler: gamma EOD1 stuff
In post 2105, Gamma Emerald wrote:wtf is going on rn
In post 2351, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2343, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2337, staypositivefriend wrote:if we live in a SB!scum world, i think jake's scum equity might increase slightly
Jake has been very quiet about SB.
Jake has been very quiet, period.

But both Jake and Gamma came to the thread after I posted my SB's case TWICE, in TWO different pages, a huge ass post that you couldn't avoid 'cause it would take you like a minute and a half to scroll past through it, and they just posted "wtf is going on" or something along those lines and then dissapeared.
In post 2374, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2246, SirCakez wrote:Hey UT it could be worse you could be modding the Black Flag which has even more pages than us LMAO
does it REALLY?
In post 2375, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Gamma come commit to an SB read please
In post 2390, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2375, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Gamma come commit to an SB read please
in a sec maybe
I'm not paying full attention to this rn
In post 2394, Gamma Emerald wrote:I can see why it looks like I'm openwolfing but I'm really not trying to ,it's just not within me to effort rn
barring other things shifting d2/d3 is the best you can hope for when it comes to when I can start efforting
In post 2402, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2400, midwaybear wrote:Ooohh. Tinfoil is that Gamma is baiting the bait. We'll see though :lol:
If Gamma is scum, with SpringBreeze implying she'll claim a PR, yeah it could be a bait
In post 2422, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2395, Pink Ball wrote:Just vote SpringBreeze then dude, if you're not going to effort at least lend us your vote and put it where we need it
In post 2396, Pink Ball wrote:I know you read that, Gamma. Do it
VOTE: Spring Breeze
I might do a double-check ISO to see if I actually feel like this is a good vote later but I’ll do what I’m told for now
In post 2599, Gamma Emerald wrote:didn't a few people soft compulsive fv on the first page
In post 2604, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 7, MURDERSUNNY wrote:I hope we can all handle this little disagreement peacefully. Anyone want a peach?
In post 9, midwaybear wrote:
In post 7, MURDERSUNNY wrote:I hope we can all handle this little disagreement peacefully. Anyone want a peach?
Hmm, I want to townread you for saying this.
In post 11, midwaybear wrote:Murdercat might know, but uhh let's just go with good gut vibes for now. Definitely not a strong read by any means, but I just wanted to throw it out there.
Welcome btw
In post 12, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Cool let's be town together bear
these posts
In post 2613, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2605, Cheetory6 wrote:why are we pointing out softs lol
gamma this doesn't matter
I'm pointing out that it might be the "vanilla" role in this setup after all based on the evidence I've collected

@gypyx rude
In post 2619, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2616, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 2555, Noraa wrote:
In post 2550, Spring Breeze wrote:compulsive fruit vendor selling dixie red peaches
Stop this wagon asap. I'm 99% sure this claim is real.
I agree but fruit vendor can 100% be a mafia role
my feelings match this
In post 2622, Gamma Emerald wrote:plus the claim stall doesn't entirely match what amounts to a vanilla claim
In post 2632, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2578, Noraa wrote:Um so I want to save kanna here cuz I think she's town.
Reminds me of the one time I softed tracker when I was actually a town checker.
I understand this comparison but idk if that's fully connectable
In post 2640, Gamma Emerald wrote:Noraa if you could go into more detail about how you see kanna's play as similar to yours that would help me see your point better? I want to know what about kanna's playstyle or the circumstances of this game make you feel like she's in a similar position to you.
In post 2656, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2641, Noraa wrote:
In post 2640, Gamma Emerald wrote:Noraa if you could go into more detail about how you see kanna's play as similar to yours that would help me see your point better? I want to know what about kanna's playstyle or the circumstances of this game make you feel like she's in a similar position to you.
Softed a strong pr to bait nk when she was starting to get into a tough position. Hesitates when claiming the real thing which is actually super weak. Isn't that exactly what I did?
I don't feel like the situation is the exact same, the pressure on you seemed stronger in that game and you actually claimed a power role of some sort, afaict kanna just claimed practical-vanilla
which is still a thing town do (see your play in haunted village) but something about the build-up and pay-off here just feels wrong.
In post 2657, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I will say you're undeniably town here regardless of what kanna flips
In post 2673, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2668, Noraa wrote:
In post 2657, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I will say you're undeniably town here regardless of what kanna flips
why?
don't think you stick your neck out like this for kanna if you're scum
either kanna is a miselim which you want to happen, or a buddy which I feel like you'd have reconciled bussing already atp
In post 2781, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not resisting but it's not like I'm ignoring arguments against SB's lim
In post 2785, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2782, Jingle wrote:Why are we even considering not limming SB?

Functionally, she claimed VT after softing power.

At worst, we flip her, she's a functional VT, and we have actual context for the pushes and wagons today.
At best, she's scum.

She can never be allowed to approach endgame at this point.
She will never be solved by scum actions.
If we don't eliminate her, this is still going to be a major distraction on later days, when, you know, we'll have better information to hunt elsewhere and we risk outing actually useful roles in the meantime.

VOTE: SB
You know what, I agree with this and her'es why. IN the game noraa referenced where she claimed checker after softing tracker, it was pretty jarring how bad of a role she claimed in comparison to what she softed. Meanwhile kanna's soft-to-claim balance doesn't strike as blatantly atrocious in a way that pings as obvtown like that one did. Noraa's claim from before also had a circumstance of her being okay with her death in an earlier stage of the game which led to her getting more pressure because "why is she softing PR like this when she was fine dying earlier, you don't accept death like that as PR". I think that last point is probably the biggest thing making this not comparable.
In post 2798, Gamma Emerald wrote:that seems to make sense
my spec idea would be it's similar to a game zaphkael ran that I was in
In post 2810, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2808, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2796, Noraa wrote:I'd prefer killing off a vanilla than a fruit vendor because if there are inventories in this game, it's possible that the peaches she vends can help some pr.
Sounds like a good plan.

VOTE: a vanilla

Oh wait...
better way of expressing my point
In post 2840, MariaR wrote:VOTE: SB

Gamma is looking bad to me here for

1. Clearly avoiding taking a stance on SB wagon
2. Actively engaging with mech talk while avoiding anything important about the wagon
3. What looks to me like trying to get Noraa push harder for Kanna to be saved
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3521 (isolation #207) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3518, Something_Smart wrote:When her reads are the same as everyone else's? Doubtful.
This was very salient though, it was posted right before thread lock. Also, I'm not sure everyone else had Jake and Gamma so low. At least I didn't and I think I was the other option.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3550 (isolation #208) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:35 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Did you keep reading?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3551 (isolation #209) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:41 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

This is pretty much the same poe as everyone else right? Anyway I think I am here. I could probably do gypyx if my TRs want to but I think I have a slight TR there.

{MariaR, PrivateI, Jake, Gamma}
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (isolation #210) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:28 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

VOTE: PrivateI
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3644 (isolation #211) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3616, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh Private and Gamma were both players that Kanna just like first omitted from her readslist then brought them on the next time with zero reasoning. Do you really do that both to scum partners - like does that even happen?
"I will do the townies and then figure out where to put my buddies"

In pt: "you forgot to put us in your list"

"Oops"

Did anyone even point it out in main thread?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3645 (isolation #212) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3631, Noraa wrote:It's strange to me that pooky has disappeared.
Shouldn't be
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (isolation #213) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote:it's true i don't think i've been super on ball with the game so i combed back through and i think these takes are a lot truer to my heart. list isn't ordered.

- cheetory is a townread, even taking away the emotional reason which i don't think i should focus on anymore. he's generally invested, and i especially like how he said he was going to go v/la but couldn't help but come back to comment on things about the game.
- noraa i think is town. she's actually playing very similar to a game i hard scumread her in and she was town. this is also one of the reads infinity feels really good about so i am locking in
- spf; my teammate infinity says he mindmelds with her a lot, and i agree she's had good takes, but i don't think she's towntold enough for a townread. this maria post () still pings me; i still think is too logic leapy, and she expresses a townread on mariar for it which i think is unwarranted. i don't *think* i'm misunderstanding the point, or at least am too far off
- pooky is my randsoultown. we played a game just before and he was a lot like this, and i'd think scum!pooky would be trying to control the gamestate/do something meaningful. he does know this, but i still feel he's town, i suppose. he just doesn't seem to care.
- morning tweet, i think is town for the confidence with the noraa read. i've played with scum!morning briefly and don't think she likes to make waves.
- jake is lhf, but should absolutely not be townread by any stretch of the imagination
- s_s, i am nullscumleaning for popping in at apparently the right moments to make jokes, but doesn't offer anything.
- sircakez has in general been pretty unafraid to give his opinions, and tonally reads as blunt town. maybe it's a soulread, i just think he's town
- zaiden; i liked his attempts to scumhunt with the conversations with his team members. i looked back and think i am probably putting too much stock into that emotional read so i am flipping here again. tonally town because i find him funny, but bias aside, he's probably a light townlean/null.
- gypx, i think is town. he's low effort solving, but still solving
- maria, on reflection, i can see being similar to pooky so i'm not that suspicious of her being put to the side as town for a lot of players. personally, i have no idea and i don't think my opinion matters on this
- pink ball, i'm pretty self conscious that i'm an attractive push for scum, but i don't think i can in good faith call that a scum push. otherwise content is a lot of asking questions and short comments which is pretty null.
- jingle, i still don't like his original noraa push. the points are nitpicky and generally reachy to come to the conclusion that noraa is scum. i do like (agree) with his reasoning behind the PR point noraa brought up though. i feel is still weak suppliment for a "very confident scumread" on noraa. the first question cheetory asked about noraa was a "this is more likely read," and the second one was just an inconsistency. i don't think he answered my question about the BoP.
- murdersunny; i have seen murdercat in other games though and he generally has a lot to say. the fact he's popped in a few times and said he's had nothing to say/nothing is happening feels strange because i almost feel like he wouldn't be able to contain his opinions as town if he's town. the change in playstyle is leantown, but it also lets him get away with not offering opinions. i'm fully open to looking at his case though

my team hasn't been around for this game, although infinity did say he was confident in noraa town, and he mindmelds with spf a while ago, and ydrasse said noraa was prob!town, which was also while ago
In post 1624, Spring Breeze wrote:oh no i forgot gamma and PI

i’ll organise my tiers/see if my team updates me on some iso reads i asked them to do tomorrow. it’s so late
40 minutes pass but no one else posted in the main thread.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3651 (isolation #214) » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Can we force Monty to give content before we dissolve the wagon please
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3765 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3658, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3646, MURDERSUNNY wrote:40 minutes pass but no one else posted in the main thread.
Okay yeah actually this DOES make PI look worse imo
The person who ended up being the fluke did have this correction posted very quickly, and it was a scum-scum reader-readee situation so I’m like “hey that comes across as quite similar so maybe my mile-a-minute brain hit a chord here”
Putting this here as an expression of my faith in this
note this vote if PI is town, I think gamma looks bad for it
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3766 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3666, SirCakez wrote:I think this is a pretty bad argument to not elim someone who has a pretty high chance of flipping scum. It's not like this is an information elim.
agree
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3767 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:34 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3672, Something_Smart wrote:If you want spice how about this

VOTE: MURDERSUNNY
I'm town and won't be flipped so don't bother
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3768 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:36 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3676, Something_Smart wrote:What info did you and Titus get from this?
Everything I was saying about thinking scum was on the wagon. I haven't asked Titus or anyone for help in this game but do plan on asking Titus to VCA eventually.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3771 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:40 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3762, Jingle wrote:I'll take a look at context and get back to you, Gypyx.
That wasn't a very good town case and if you want a real one I'll do it
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3772 (isolation #220) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:41 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3770, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is this just for the fact I'm the only other one that goes for?
It applies to you and you are still willing to vote Monty for it, that's seems off to me yeah.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3775 (isolation #221) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:43 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

It's fine, I just have a better memory for the interactions considering I was part of them and there are few that are better.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3778 (isolation #222) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:46 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3774, Cheetory6 wrote:murder what would be your best bet for a scumteam right now.
Pretty sure I've been pretty face up about it but

{gamma, MariaR}

is what I feel good about

{Jake, Monty}

are also in my poe.
I haven't looked at associations that closely so I don't know how good I feel about it as a hero solve, but I bet if we elim those 4 players over the next 4 days we will probably hit 2+ scum.

Monty isn't my preferred elim today, FWIW, just want content from the slot.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3781 (isolation #223) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:49 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3776, Zaiden wrote:What do these sequence of posts mean, if someone would be kind enough to explain. How does 40 minutes of no posting reflect badly on PrivateI? I'm not following here.
I'm questioning how SB noticed she had left 2 players out of a reads list after 40 minutes when no one else posted. One explanation is that it was mentioned in the scum PT by someone who was not mentioned. I don't think it's that important, but it's an idea. It could have just as easily been mentioned by someone who was mentioned. My point was just to fight against the idea that someone mentioned that you would never forget to leave out a buddy (by suggesting that SB intended to put them in at the end and forgot about them).
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3783 (isolation #224) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:51 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3777, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think the fact I'm voting for Monty given that should show I'm acting in good faith? Like, if Monty flips town I end up in a bad spot that I'm willing to take because I believe the idea I have enough to stake my life on being wrong
So why is your way of looking at it to view it as me being scummy for pushing it? I'm not saying it's a thing scum do exclusively with scum, in fact I presume I was added because I am limbait this game and it makes me look worse.
Ok fair enough. Why do you think you are limbait this game?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3791 (isolation #225) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:07 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

UNVOTE:

Now we wait for PB case?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3807 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:27 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3799, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3767, MURDERSUNNY wrote:I'm town and won't be flipped so don't bother
Where have I heard this one before...
I'm not softclaiming, I'm saying I have been miselimed once in 11 games since returning and I have no intention of having it happen here. I am good at towncasing myself.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3808 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:28 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3798, Something_Smart wrote:which makes me think that maybe she wanted to put a partner high up for WIFOM
I immediately called her on this, that's one of the interactions I was talking about.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3814 (isolation #228) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:39 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 1629, MURDERSUNNY wrote:
In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote:- murdersunny; i have seen murdercat in other games though and he generally has a lot to say. the fact he's popped in a few times and said he's had nothing to say/nothing is happening feels strange because i almost feel like he wouldn't be able to contain his opinions as town if he's town. the change in playstyle is leantown, but it also lets him get away with not offering opinions. i'm fully open to looking at his case though
Noo don't be scum Kanna :cry:

My heart </3
I may have been thinking of a different list
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3823 (isolation #229) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:45 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3817, Pink Ball wrote:You guys are making this game too damn easy
Isn't this what you've been saying you've wanted to do? Am I mistaken?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3825 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:46 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3818, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3814, MURDERSUNNY wrote:I may have been thinking of a different list
What exactly in that post did you object to? She certainly wasn't calling you locktown there.
The read on me felt very fake. "I want him in the poe but he is consensus town so I guess lean town"
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3830 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:49 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Are you actually SRing me?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3833 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:53 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

It is implicit in you not saying otherwise
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:56 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

ok
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3847 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:03 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3845, Jingle wrote:Nah. I'm the one with the murder paranoia.
literally open my iso and CTRL-F SB. Why would I bus SB all day to let off at the end and not get any credit for the flip, while also not trying to push my legitimate CW in cake. Even if cake is scum unless he is a better PR it makes no sense for me to let up there and agree to go with SB.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3857 (isolation #235) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:37 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Sigh PB what about all the posts where I am pushing SB? You've left all those out.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3862 (isolation #236) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:40 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

What tf do you think I'm doing trying to get myself NK'd arguing against the votes on me?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3874 (isolation #237) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:47 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3867, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3862, MURDERSUNNY wrote:What tf do you think I'm doing trying to get myself NK'd arguing against the votes on me?
I wanted you to die on N1 but you didn't. I almost watched you, you know? I trusted you on D1.
So wtf did you just endgame me for

If you want to flip monty here then fine but don't been surprised when all 3 of us are town and MT is the scum.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3879 (isolation #238) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:49 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3878, Pink Ball wrote:I already said that if Monty flips town, MorningTweet is the next elimination and that the game is not solved.
Yes but you still intend to push two slots that should be part of the town block
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3890 (isolation #239) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:57 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

oh ffs it literally makes no sense for me to dance around the Kanna wagon like that if I was scum
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3899 (isolation #240) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:01 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3896, Pink Ball wrote:Both you and Noraa tried to make things that made no sense around Kanna's wagon. If Spring dies, you both gete towncred; if she doesn't, you saved her.
How am I getting towncred while not being on the wagon
I literally had a CW ready to go in cake and I completely relented on it
I said in my iso that I wanted to flip kanna, not someone else
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3905 (isolation #241) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:04 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3902, Pink Ball wrote:One thing is what you expected; other, is what is happening. You are NOT getting towncred, but you thought you would, because there was some kind of consensus that the players who were defending Spring at the end of the day looked townie. Noraa got to the top of the readlists by doing so, and so did Pooky.
yes, why would I expect towncred without voting?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3911 (isolation #242) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I had ample time to hammer.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3914 (isolation #243) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Noraa, PB is literally confirmed town for that claim.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3923 (isolation #244) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3915, Pink Ball wrote:I said, I'm speculating. You're making a question I can't really answer. To either side I mean. I don't know what your intentions where
I already stated that I was attempting to give Titus more info. You can't answer it because you are not paying attention to the parts of the game that don't fit with your solve. Which, I get it, it happens, but you are turning a won game into a not won game by putting me and Noraa back into the possible elim pool.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3931 (isolation #245) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

PB I am going to give you a list of reasons that I am town and I'm going to ask you to try to explain them in good faith. If you can't will you admit your SR on me has holes?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3938 (isolation #246) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3937, Pink Ball wrote:Murder, I have stated twice that I could be wrong, don't you think it's a little pathetic to go this route?

My scumread on Spring had holes too. She flipped scum. Because town casing scum has holes, because they are not informed. I gave the most important argument first: you're part of my PoE after Private flips scum. You can't do nothing against PoE. The second most important argument: you've tried to derail scum wagons twice. That's it.
No because I am town and I'm convinced that if we lim Private > Me > Noraa we will lose
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3942 (isolation #247) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3939, Cheetory6 wrote:There would be one townflip in that chain if he's wrong on you.
I am also convinced that Noraa is town.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3946 (isolation #248) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3944, Cheetory6 wrote:We don't necessarily lim Noraa if you flip town in Pink Ball's world.
I understand that, but in that world I am also dead and can't argue in favor of Noraa who continues to make herself look awful by trying to push PB.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3950 (isolation #249) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3945, Cheetory6 wrote:Or at least that was my understanding.
It seems melodramatic to think that two townflips after two scumflips would be GG.
Ok have fun sorting {gamma, jake, Maria, cake} after you flipped two should be obv town
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3958 (isolation #250) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I really think Noraa is town. I have never seriously misread Noraa in 7(!) games with her. I don't think this is Noraa's scum game and if you are town and you lim us you will likely end up losing this game for your team after a D1 scum flip.

We also do not know that Monty is scum. There is, in my mind, a decent shot that we are talking about 3 miselims here.

Remember what I did with Cake voting Noraa? MT did the same thing.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3963 (isolation #251) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3962, Cheetory6 wrote:calm down and walk away, come back later
fine
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3966 (isolation #252) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4082 (isolation #253) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:00 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I was involved in the correction, I think it's fine as I never flavor claimed.

FWIW, I sent my peach to PB N1.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4102 (isolation #254) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

if private is scum vig me wtf
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4103 (isolation #255) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

not you lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4111 (isolation #256) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:08 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4108, Cheetory6 wrote:idk why I'm still making content posts when I should just vibe and wait like a good boy
but I kind of doubt townMurder who thinks he can obvtown in any circumstance ever submits himself to a vigshot.
and yet

there is obviously different utility to an elim and a vig shot. Namely, a miselim also gives scum a kill.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4118 (isolation #257) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:40 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

wow and just like that I remember why I was taking a break from this game holy shit
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4128 (isolation #258) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I will resist the urge to say I told you so and instead commit to solving the game sometime this phase.

I think it's fair to want full claims (including targets) from SS and MT
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4201 (isolation #259) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4129, Cheetory6 wrote:that sentiment doesn't even make sense when you were scumreading PI -_-
I said all three could easily be town and in my mind I was just proven right.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4204 (isolation #260) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4142, Morning Tweet wrote:Thinking team mafia was going to be a total roll was probably a bit premature i guess.

i'm a compulsive vendor of "Dixie Red Peaches"
Targets?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4205 (isolation #261) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4156, Noraa wrote:Cake is very very likely scum.
Why
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (isolation #262) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4169, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:for the record memes ofc
I shot shelly before the page loaded for the mod after opening the thread on D1 lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4213 (isolation #263) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4194, Noraa wrote:Pooky im telling you right now that if morning flips town, I am yeeting you quick as hell tomorrow.
Morning and Kanna are two people that you are known to read correctly and I will not believe you are fucking up in a tm game if this one is wrong. Legitimately I will not believe it.

The reason I say this is because Morning is starting to remind me of her in Chara's folly and that is worrying me. In that game, I was the person that sussed morning in limlo and cost town the entire game.
Noraa chill, mt is scum and Pooky is town
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4214 (isolation #264) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Please don't fast elim, I want to read isos
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4492 (isolation #265) » Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Hi everyone I hope to be back with iso reads tomorrow, sorry for delay
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4851 (isolation #266) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4485, Jingle wrote:There is a reason I want all of these claims. If you have not yet claimed your peach flavor, please do so or explain why you don't want to do so.
Redglobe, now after mod error
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4852 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4574, Cheetory6 wrote:Cakez was the counterwagon to Spring D1?
This is a dumb take, I dropped it immediately
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4855 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4655, Cheetory6 wrote:mafia punching the air rn.

I got 2 peaches last night.
everyone's opening post drop your peach counts so we can get the ball rolling.
I currently have 3 peaches
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4856 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4854, Cheetory6 wrote:Also if you're gonna do a catchup spamfest from 500 pages ago condense it into a single post please and thanks.
I'm not, just a couple important ones
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4864 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

ok sorry Pooky.

Pooky/Maria final answer

Cheet I'm going to guess it's not useful for me to claim targets based on the night you would have tracked me but if that's not the case let me know.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4873 (isolation #271) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Only visitor?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4875 (isolation #272) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

No one else visited Jake?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4878 (isolation #273) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Cheet did anyone not visit pink ball?

Sorry I'm skimming
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4883 (isolation #274) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4880, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:theres no way we have 2 watchers

VOTE: cheetory
Why claim it then, everyone bought the tracker claim lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4884 (isolation #275) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Do we know what pie does?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4918 (isolation #276) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4911, midwaybear wrote:VOTE: Pooky
One vote to hammer I think
We're we ready for this?

Anyone want my peach?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4923 (isolation #277) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4922, midwaybear wrote:
In post 4918, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Anyone want my peach?
I'll take it.
Yum
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4929 (isolation #278) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4924, Cheetory6 wrote:please don't let murder near endgame.
thanks all.
sorry for being a grumpass this game.

imagine that I have that old man ascii art I'm too lazy to get it right now.
I'm fine with this now
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4932 (isolation #279) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

We have protective, feel pretty sure about it
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4942 (isolation #280) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4938, SirCakez wrote:we definitely have protective because sb flipped strongman
the question is why then did PB die n2? prot should have been on him
Gated
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4945 (isolation #281) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4939, Cheetory6 wrote:god it feels like it just has to be murder and pooky but I'm probably wrong.
It's ok you can apologize post game
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4947 (isolation #282) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4943, SirCakez wrote:but why gate a prot when scum have strongman?
Flavor
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4952 (isolation #283) » Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4949, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 4945, MURDERSUNNY wrote:It's ok you can apologize post game
imagine asking someone who handed you the third mafia to apologize for having a wrong read.
:P
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4963 (isolation #284) » Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Maria or me?
Should we claim everything today?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5061 (isolation #285) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:12 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 4993, midwaybear wrote:Despite townleaning murder coming in to the day, his first post didn’t really sit well with me. I’m not sure why town him chooses to lock the options into him/Maria. I get that he scumreads Maria, so it’s more of including himself in the elim pool that isn’t too great. He can argue that “the game is already won”, but that’s some morning tweet logic right there.
I don't want to live to Elo. Also I'm burnt out.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5062 (isolation #286) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:14 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5025, Gypyx wrote:does it steal stuff?

(yes / no, no need to know more)
yes, I have one and can use it if someone wants me to before I go
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5063 (isolation #287) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:15 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5026, MariaR wrote:You still think I can be a wolf with that team? Anyone who has history with me should know how unlikely that is
You tried to soft protect all 3 scum before they flipped
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5064 (isolation #288) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:17 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Yeah sorry I'm tired. Will I contribute more if you leave me alive? Honestly I don't know.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5065 (isolation #289) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:18 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

{Zaiden, Something_Smart, midwaybear, Jingle}
{noraa, Gamma Emerald}
{SirCakez}
{MariaR, Gypyx}

How many more miselims do we have?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5066 (isolation #290) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:19 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Noraa I think is town but there is a little bit of paranoia there, you should check how she interacted with Pooky if she is alive in elo.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5067 (isolation #291) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:21 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I am a CFV who gives Redglobe peaches after mod correction.

I had:
Angelus peach
Galaxy Donut peach
Pix Zee peach

Now I have a pie.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5068 (isolation #292) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:22 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Please don't let Maria live to endgame.

Hammer me Gypyx.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5071 (isolation #293) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:26 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I've been TRing Jingle the whole game, no particular reason. If my SRs are wrong you obviously shouldn't take my reads that seriously.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5073 (isolation #294) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:30 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

UNVOTE:

lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5075 (isolation #295) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I mean I didn't look that closely but pretty sure that wasn't hammer because Noraa unvoted
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5076 (isolation #296) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Just wanted to see if you would do it
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5077 (isolation #297) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:34 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

When I'm face up town self voting...

Gypyx might be the scum instead of Maria tbh
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5078 (isolation #298) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:35 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Titus thought it could be Gypyx from taking a look at the VCs
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5080 (isolation #299) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:38 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Still fine to be yeeted, but I don't want to be on my own wagon, there's no point in that.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5083 (isolation #300) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:46 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5082, Gypyx wrote:
In post 5078, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Titus thought it could be Gypyx from taking a look at the VCs
also do you have more on that?
Nope that was the long and short of it lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5088 (isolation #301) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:43 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5084, Gypyx wrote:yeah but like, only me as a suspect? and she doesn't even bother to explain it a little bit? cmon titus, you can do better than this
Titus didn't read the game, she just looked at the VCs
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5089 (isolation #302) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:44 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I'm not scum by the way, so the game is continuing. Do whatever you want with twilight considering that.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5091 (isolation #303) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:48 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I am paranoid because you aren't TRing me

Also I said only if you were alive in elo...

Same goes for cake
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5101 (isolation #304) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:55 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Oh I thought I was hammered.

Someone put me out of my misery please
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5105 (isolation #305) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:56 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5107 (isolation #306) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:57 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

just vote me bear, I already committed to a 2 month break from mafia I'd like to start sooner rather than later
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5123 (isolation #307) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:11 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5122, Noraa wrote:sucks an
lol
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5124 (isolation #308) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:11 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

oops
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5126 (isolation #309) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:12 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I meant to quote your whole post
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5128 (isolation #310) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:14 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I am town, but I shouldn't live and I don't really feel like efforting
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5136 (isolation #311) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:39 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5132, Jingle wrote:There are 4 more elims and potentially more via prs. Murdercat, check gypyxs inventory with pie, jic you are town.
Not sure I get the point of this, what do you even have Gypyx?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5141 (isolation #312) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:48 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Yeah I already did it, I just wanted him to claim inventory.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5143 (isolation #313) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 7:49 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5140, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5091, MURDERSUNNY wrote:I am paranoid because you aren't TRing me

Also I said only if you were alive in elo...

Same goes for cake
You feel scummy because redacted

And you just aren't trying. Where's the town Murder passion?
I have been burnt out in all my recent games
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5152 (isolation #314) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:52 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

You should let me live until UT responds and then we can move on
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5154 (isolation #315) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:59 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

mm maybe it is Maria still.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5155 (isolation #316) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:05 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Barring clarification from UT, gypyx inventory is confirmed.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5156 (isolation #317) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:34 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Ok confirmed, I now have the springprince peach.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5157 (isolation #318) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Hi, I have a sudden burst of energy and 10 minutes.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5159 (isolation #319) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Ok I looked through the 3-way scum iso and have some thoughts actually but I won't be able to write them up tonight.
If you could give me until end of day tomorrow to write them up along with some VCA that would be nice.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5160 (isolation #320) » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5158, Noraa wrote:claim all ur peaches murder.
I did
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5177 (isolation #321) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Spoiler: VCs
In post 420, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6
- 2 (
PrivateI
Spring Breeze
)
clidd
Gamma Emerald - 2 (
staypositivefriend
Cheetory6
)
Gypyx - 1 (Jingle)
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (
MURDERSUNNY
, Gamma Emerald)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear - 2 (noraa, Gypyx)
noraa
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 3 (SirCakez, midwaybear, Zaiden)
staypositivefriend
- 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
jake
)
Zaiden - 1 (MariaR)

Not Voting - 3 (clidd,
Pink Ball
, Something_Smart)
In post 476, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6
- 1 (
Spring Breeze
)
clidd
Gamma Emerald - 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
Gypyx - 1 (Jingle)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (Gamma Emerald)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI
- 1 (
MURDERSUNNY
)
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 4 (SirCakez, midwaybear, Zaiden,
Cheetory6
)
staypositivefriend
- 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
jake
)
Zaiden - 1 (MariaR)

Not Voting - 3 (clidd,
Pink Ball
, Something_Smart)
In post 650, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6
- 1 (Gypyx)
Gamma Emerald - 2 (
jake
, midwaybear)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (Gamma Emerald, Zaiden)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear - 1 (noraa)
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear
- 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
PrivateI
- 2 (
MURDERSUNNY
, Jingle)
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 2 (SirCakez,
Pink Ball
)
staypositivefriend
- 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Zaiden - 3 (MariaR,
Cheetory6
Spring Breeze
)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 850, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (Zaiden, midwaybear)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear - 1 (noraa)
Morning Tweet

noraa - 2 (
PrivateI
, Jingle)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear
- 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
PrivateI
- 1 (
MURDERSUNNY
)
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 2 (SirCakez,
Pink Ball
)
staypositivefriend
- 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Zaiden - 5 (MariaR,
Cheetory6
Spring Breeze
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 900, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (Zaiden, midwaybear)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear - 1 (noraa)
Morning Tweet

noraa - 4 (
PrivateI
, Jingle,
MURDERSUNNY
Pink Ball
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear
- 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
PrivateI

SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 1 (SirCakez)
staypositivefriend
- 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Zaiden - 5 (MariaR,
Cheetory6
Spring Breeze
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 1100, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx - 2 (
staypositivefriend
, SirCakez)
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (Zaiden, midwaybear)
Jingle - 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 4 (
PrivateI
, Jingle,
MURDERSUNNY
Pink Ball
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze

staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 5 (MariaR,
Cheetory6
Spring Breeze
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 1203, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx - 3 (
staypositivefriend
, SirCakez, Zaiden)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (midwaybear)
Jingle - 2 (noraa, MariaR)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 3 (
PrivateI
MURDERSUNNY
Pink Ball
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze

staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 5 (
Cheetory6
, Jingle,
Spring Breeze
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 1404, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx - 3 (
staypositivefriend
, SirCakez, Zaiden)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (midwaybear)
Jingle - 3 (noraa, MariaR,
Spring Breeze
)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 3 (
PrivateI
MURDERSUNNY
Pink Ball
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze

staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 4 (
Cheetory6
, Jingle, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 1701, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 2 (
jake
Pink Ball
)
Gypyx - 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (midwaybear)
Jingle - 3 (noraa,
Spring Breeze
, Zaiden)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 4 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
MURDERSUNNY
, Gypyx, SirCakez)
Something_Smart - 1 (
Cheetory6
)
Spring Breeze

staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 3 (Jingle, Gamma Emerald, MariaR)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 2252, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (Jingle)
Jingle - 3 (
Spring Breeze
, noraa, Zaiden)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 3 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
MURDERSUNNY
, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 4 (
Pink Ball
staypositivefriend
, Something_Smart, SirCakez)
staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 2 (Gamma Emerald, MariaR)

Not Voting - 3 (
Cheetory6
, midwaybear,
Morning Tweet
)
In post 2521, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 2 (
jake
, midwaybear)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (Jingle)
Jingle - 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball
- 1 (
Spring Breeze
)
PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 7 (
Pink Ball
staypositivefriend
, Something_Smart, SirCakez, Zaiden,
MURDERSUNNY
, Gamma Emerald)
staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 1 (MariaR)

Not Voting - 2 (
Cheetory6
Morning Tweet
)
In post 2650, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle - 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY
- 1 (Jingle)
MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball
- 1 (
Spring Breeze
)
PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 8 (
Pink Ball
staypositivefriend
, Something_Smart, SirCakez, Zaiden, Gamma Emerald,
Cheetory6
, midwaybear)
staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 1 (MariaR)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
MURDERSUNNY
)
In post 2856, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle - 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball
- 1 (
Spring Breeze
)
PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 10 (
Pink Ball
staypositivefriend
Cheetory6
, midwaybear, Jingle, MariaR)

staypositivefriend

Zaiden

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
MURDERSUNNY
)
In post 3388, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx - 3 (Noraa, Gamma, SirCakez)
Jake the Wolfie
- 3 (Jingle,
Cheetory6
, Gypyx)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR - 2 (midwaybear, Zaiden)
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez
Something_Smart - 1 (MariaR)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 7 (
jake
MURDERSUNNY
Morning Tweet
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI
, Something_Smart)
In post 3537, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
MURDERSUNNY
)
Gypyx - 2 (Noraa, Gamma)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (Jingle)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI
- 4 (
Cheetory6
Pink Ball
, SirCakez, Gypyx)
SirCakez
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (
jake
Morning Tweet
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI
, Something_Smart)
In post 3643, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx - 2 (Noraa, Gamma)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (Jingle)
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI
- 6 (
Cheetory6
Pink Ball
, SirCakez, Gypyx,
MURDERSUNNY
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
SirCakez
Zaiden

Not Voting - 4 (
jake
Morning Tweet
PrivateI
, Something_Smart)
In post 4056, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx - 1 (Noraa)
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle
MariaR - 1 (Zaiden)
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

MURDERSUNNY
- 1 (Something_Smart)
noraa
Pink Ball
- 1 (Jingle)
PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI
- 9 (
Cheetory6
, SirCakez,
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Gamma, midwaybear,
Pink Ball
MURDERSUNNY
, Gypyx, MariaR)
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Zaiden

Not Voting - 3 (
jake
Morning Tweet
PrivateI
)
In post 4394, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
- 5 (
Cheetory6
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Something_Smart, Zaiden, SirCakez)
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear

SirCakez
Something_Smart - 3 (midwaybear,
Morning Tweet
, MariaR)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 6 (Gamma, Gypyx,
jake
, Jingle,
MURDERSUNNY
, noraa)
In post 4459, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
- 6 (
Cheetory6
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Something_Smart, Zaiden, SirCakez, Gypyx)
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear

SirCakez
Morning Tweet
, MariaR)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (Gamma,
jake
, Jingle,
MURDERSUNNY
, noraa)
In post 4519, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
- 6 (
Cheetory6
PookyTheMagicalBear
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear

SirCakez
Morning Tweet
, MariaR)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (Gamma,
jake
, Jingle,
MURDERSUNNY
, noraa)
In post 4648, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
Morning Tweet
- 8 (
Cheetory6
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Something_Smart, Zaiden, SirCakez, Gypyx, MariaR,
Morning Tweet
)
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear

SirCakez
Something_Smart - 1 (midwaybear)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (Gamma,
jake
, Jingle,
MURDERSUNNY
, noraa)
In post 4955, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
midwaybear
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear
- 7 (
Cheetory6
, Gamma, SirCakez, MariaR, Noraa, midwaybear,
PookyTheMagicalBear
)

SirCakez
Something_Smart
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (Gypyx, Jingle,
MURDERSUNNY
, Something_Smart, Zaiden)

Pooky vote on Cake makes me feel better about cake town
Still think scum is on the end of the private wagon.
Zaiden is still town for D1 wagon.
Jingle likely town for SB vote on D1.
SB wagon could reasonably be all town, despite my analysis earlier. Suggesting Gypyx is scum? Didn't MT argue with me on that point?
Maria was on SS but Gypyx was on MT with Pooky.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5178 (isolation #322) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

isos now
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5179 (isolation #323) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 3073, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 3068, MURDERSUNNY wrote:There is definitely some context left out, but this is going to make it much easier to go check them all.

But I am very confident scum bussed, no way that wagon goes through that easy (and without my vote even) otherwise.
I touched on this but i think roughly around the middle of the wagon the elimination was quite likely to happen and if it didnt then it was certainly a forever thing that several players would push i think. i dont see the incentive for scum to bus more than rand% of them already being on the wagon

but again nobody ever agrees with me on this so maybe i just undervalue the importance of votes. What makes scum more likely to essentially join a wagon that is going thru than not? It would do nothing for their looks and in my opinion it doesnt really mean anything at all, it's like executing an order
This is what I was thinking of
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5180 (isolation #324) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Spoiler: iso posts
In post 280, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 81, SirCakez wrote:Noraa you're scum aren't you?
Cakez/Noraa scumteam? :3
No longer paranoid about either one
In post 307, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 147, Gypyx wrote:hello, best town player of the earth here, let's catch some red PMs
I like this opening post :3
susp
In post 627, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 616, Cheetory6 wrote:I think maria's gut is probably more accurate/reliable than my headspace right now and I'd ideally like to coordinate with people I think are town.
is there an explanation for maria!town?
I feel like this points more to maria town.
In post 935, Morning Tweet wrote:thoughts pages 1-21*snip*
In post 238, Gypyx wrote:
In post 235, SirCakez wrote:Zaiden's entrance looks town
i could totally see him being coached if that's why you TR him
What?! Coached into joking around? zaiden hasn't said jack that is game content so far from what i can tell

I see that Gypyx elaborates that he'd be coached because he's new, but that does not explain how the content just doesn't seem like something you'd be coached on (?)
*snip*
In post 306, midwaybear wrote:
(@Zaiden)
Why would you expect town to immediately prove that they aren't? From my experience, Jake tends to be general LHF player, and it seems like he is aware of that so why should he try to prove himself otherwise. Also, I don't think Jake was accused of being LHF, he just straight up admitted it which is interesting.
Yes

lightly like Jingle townreading midway -> voting Gypyx on his catchup which aligns with my feelings so far

Gypyx
if no one is pinging you, and midway is a nothing read for you, how does that translate into midway being your main suspicion as opposed to the other null reads? Specifically this thought process:
In post 332, Gypyx wrote:
In post 329, midwaybear wrote:
In post 324, Gypyx wrote:if you were town, i'd expect you (including anyone else) to say something towny, here idk if i just can't see it, but your ISO is nullville to me
Well I'm town, so I guess you just can't see it :roll:
Can you explain what makes me scummy if my ISO is supposedly null?
i litterally just told you why lol

you're scum cuz you're null

and also that i don't have anywhere else to go tbh lol
In post 336, Gypyx wrote:
In post 334, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 332, Gypyx wrote:and also that i don't have anywhere else to go tbh lol
lolwut
no one pinging me basically
"I just told you why, it's because you're null"

"Everyone is null"

your actual reason for voting midway is because he's null?

*snip*

I'm around page 15-16 and i lean that there's scum in Gypyx/Noraa so far

it's funny how Cakes/midway seem to be under suspicion by a certain group whereas Gypyx/Noraa is more towards the other, at least from what ive seen by cakes n jingle
In post 395, Noraa wrote:
In post 392, SirCakez wrote:Not sure why midway is getting SRed I like his posting
good for you. I'll go ahead and just say I solved half the game
Cakey/Midway
Pretty sure Noraa did this in Death Curse where she put 2-3 players together and solved it early

Big talk of the town on pg 18/19 is this post by PrivateII
In post 427, PrivateI wrote:
In post 285, Gypyx wrote:
In post 274, Noraa wrote:Perhaps I will after I get more confidence.
pedit : i personally like monty's pythons, can we let him vibe for one day?
Yeah, I'm down.

Vote: Noraa

Might just be my unfamiliarity with Noraa, but I'm having trouble figuring out where she's coming from with her posts this far.

Also not overly liking Spring Breeze, but that's fine. Cheeto is good.

Pedit: Cheeto may not be good oh no. Hm.
i didnt think anything of it when i read it. Maybe the pedit is a tad awkward. It's probably more significant that so many people jumped on it, maria, cakes, SPF, all with their own 2 cents. From what i can tell the argument is that it reads awkwardly which i suppose is fair. I liked the Noraa vote
In post 510, clidd wrote:Midway is very towny by meta.
hey thanks clidd

My conclusions though? I think midway is a good bet for town based on both his play and others reads of him. I have various small town leans on Cakes/Jingle/maybe PB so far but even those are partially based on my evalution of Gypyx/Noraa which has been fairly negative. I think Noraa is playing noticably differently and not really in a good way, she's maintained her hyper-posting identity and thats basically it, she seems really "abrasive" at times which is my best way of putting it. im not sold because emotions play a huge part but the last time i gave Noraa benefit of doubt for that, i was wrong. Murderkitty floated the idea of her intentionally playing this way to purposefully go off meta, which is potentially possible. i also did not like her follow up to PrivateI at all
Lot's of stuff here pointing to mwb town, which was obvious already. But I dislike gypyx off this because it seems like MT is trying to set up this TvS and then pushing Noraa hard off it without ever really talking about Gypyx.
In post 1274, Morning Tweet wrote:I know that Maria is an incredible scum player from what i've heard, so i suppose it was a tad surprising that a few players were describing her as high town. I can follow SPF's reasoning here, though, although i wouldnt put it out of a good player's scumrange.
In post 1244, Spring Breeze wrote:
In post 1228, Noraa wrote:Tell me what alignment morning is.
i'm leaning town, but it's very early. i heard morning is really good at scum hehe
you watched mme freak out probably multiple times during Lunacy, i can fake a large amount content to a degree but i would say overall this is untrue
Makes me feel better about Maria.
In post 1288, Spring Breeze wrote:i kinda like how gypyx is pointing out similar things as me, i've noticed it more than once now. for "lhf" slots, i think jake is a lot worse deserving of the criticisms
In post 1279, Morning Tweet wrote:i have played, so so many games with noraa now, so id at least like to thin ki have an above random shot at it
@morning, can you link me some games/citations? i'll definitely look closer at your arguments and things if i can see those!
Worse about Gypyx
In post 1622, Spring Breeze wrote:it's true i don't think i've been super on ball with the game so i combed back through and i think these takes are a lot truer to my heart. list isn't ordered.

- cheetory is a townread, even taking away the emotional reason which i don't think i should focus on anymore. he's generally invested, and i especially like how he said he was going to go v/la but couldn't help but come back to comment on things about the game.
- noraa i think is town. she's actually playing very similar to a game i hard scumread her in and she was town. this is also one of the reads infinity feels really good about so i am locking in
- spf; my teammate infinity says he mindmelds with her a lot, and i agree she's had good takes, but i don't think she's towntold enough for a townread. this maria post () still pings me; i still think is too logic leapy, and she expresses a townread on mariar for it which i think is unwarranted. i don't *think* i'm misunderstanding the point, or at least am too far off
- pooky is my randsoultown. we played a game just before and he was a lot like this, and i'd think scum!pooky would be trying to control the gamestate/do something meaningful. he does know this, but i still feel he's town, i suppose. he just doesn't seem to care.
- morning tweet, i think is town for the confidence with the noraa read. i've played with scum!morning briefly and don't think she likes to make waves.
- jake is lhf, but should absolutely not be townread by any stretch of the imagination
- s_s, i am nullscumleaning for popping in at apparently the right moments to make jokes, but doesn't offer anything.
- sircakez has in general been pretty unafraid to give his opinions, and tonally reads as blunt town. maybe it's a soulread, i just think he's town
- zaiden; i liked his attempts to scumhunt with the conversations with his team members. i looked back and think i am probably putting too much stock into that emotional read so i am flipping here again. tonally town because i find him funny, but bias aside, he's probably a light townlean/null.
- gypx, i think is town. he's low effort solving, but still solving
- maria, on reflection, i can see being similar to pooky so i'm not that suspicious of her being put to the side as town for a lot of players. personally, i have no idea and i don't think my opinion matters on this
- pink ball, i'm pretty self conscious that i'm an attractive push for scum, but i don't think i can in good faith call that a scum push. otherwise content is a lot of asking questions and short comments which is pretty null.
- jingle, i still don't like his original noraa push. the points are nitpicky and generally reachy to come to the conclusion that noraa is scum. i do like (agree) with his reasoning behind the PR point noraa brought up though. i feel is still weak suppliment for a "very confident scumread" on noraa. the first question cheetory asked about noraa was a "this is more likely read," and the second one was just an inconsistency. i don't think he answered my question about the BoP.
- murdersunny; i have seen murdercat in other games though and he generally has a lot to say. the fact he's popped in a few times and said he's had nothing to say/nothing is happening feels strange because i almost feel like he wouldn't be able to contain his opinions as town if he's town. the change in playstyle is leantown, but it also lets him get away with not offering opinions. i'm fully open to looking at his case though

my team hasn't been around for this game, although infinity did say he was confident in noraa town, and he mindmelds with spf a while ago, and ydrasse said noraa was prob!town, which was also while ago
Bad about Gypyx

stopping here, because I've seen enough I want to iso Gypyx. There's a lot of this weird interaction but basically no scum push him which I wouldn't expect if he was town because he was far from obv town.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5181 (isolation #325) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Spoiler: Gypyx posts
In post 153, Gypyx wrote:VOTE: Noraa

awww why'd you roll scum
Easy vote
In post 165, Gypyx wrote:huh okay

i think their reasoning is scummy, but applied in a towny way so it's ~fine~
I feel like this is a scum thing to say to justify getting off a bad read
In post 194, Gypyx wrote:
In post 191, Spring Breeze wrote:VOTE: cheetory6
what's pinging you?
This interaction went nowhere after SB responded.
In post 305, Gypyx wrote:
In post 301, midwaybear wrote:People are legitimately scumreading me?
mostly that you're painfully null compared to your postcount

if ya got any super duper town post i'd be happy to have it pointed out though
Immediately walking back a scum read
In post 324, Gypyx wrote:
In post 312, midwaybear wrote:
In post 305, Gypyx wrote:mostly that you're painfully null compared to your postcount
Ok, so you think I am scum trying to look good by highposting then? Bad method to get a read tbh.

Noraa, if you think I am scum for "bad faith approaching you", then I think you need to reconsider that read. I just don't want you to get away with doing nothing. Sure, you might think that me accusing you of that is surface level, but at the time, you really weren't doing much.
nah, it's more that like, if you were town, i'd expect you (including anyone else) to say something towny, here idk if i just can't see it, but your ISO is nullville to me
Same here.
In post 336, Gypyx wrote:
In post 334, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 332, Gypyx wrote:and also that i don't have anywhere else to go tbh lol
lolwut
no one pinging me basically
Pooky does nothing with this.
In post 499, Gypyx wrote:wait wtf where does that spring wagon comes from
Oof
In post 608, Gypyx wrote:well, i'm gonna trust the peoples with meta on mwb so far VOTE: Cheeotry

cuz what has been said so far + this post
In post 428, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm not gonna not vote someone if I think their posting is scummy-looking just because it comes right after a vote on me. Lol.
overjustificaton imo
No substance here.
In post 767, Gypyx wrote:Sup y'all

Iv has a TR on mwb so imma leave him be UNVOTE:

Dunno where to go next though
Forgetting where his vote was? Also has no idea where to push, waiting for town to do something.
In post 774, Gypyx wrote:So just pressure?

I can get behind that, don't expect me to stick around if his answers are decent though VOTE: zaiden
Fake pressure, setting up the hop off the wagon. Not something I think you say if you think the person you are voting has a chance of being scum.
In post 1531, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1412, MURDERSUNNY wrote:Cake and Maria are scum together

VOTE: Cake
VOTE: Cakez

i can get behind that
Pure sheep.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5182 (isolation #326) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

VOTE: Gypyx

Good enough for me. Hammer me then vote Gypyx tomorrow please.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5185 (isolation #327) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Everyone: Guess we are waiting on murder
Murder: Posts
Everyone: ...
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5186 (isolation #328) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Someone please move the game along if no one is going to post anything
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5193 (isolation #329) » Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5192, midwaybear wrote:I wouldn’t even call it a case.
Me neither, but it doesn't really make sense Gamma is scum and is deciding which townie he prefers to miselim
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5198 (isolation #330) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:57 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

idk maybe it's Maria I'm just seeing enough to make me prefer you right now. I think I get maximum 1 shot before I'm limmed so I think I'd rather take that shot at you. But if people vote me and then you and then Maria then I'm ok with that too.
But if there is a deepwolf it would be better if both of us obv town. Would you like to town case yourself? I find it useful.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5201 (isolation #331) » Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:46 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Well it's a response to what I said but I'm looking for a more general overview of your game and things that don't make sense as scum. Like here's things that I think don't make sense for me to do as scum:

-Hard push cake and back off to push my scum buddy instead
-TR Pooky for protecting Kanna
-Claim MT is scum instead of Monty

What is your list of things that don't make sense in a scum you world?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5221 (isolation #332) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:37 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5204, Jingle wrote:3. I actually would like to hear more about this. Where would you say you tried to shift the Monty-lim onto Tweets? I don't remember that, but if it did happen that is 100% the kind of thing that would make me reconsider my vote.
I didn't, there was no point I had no town cred. But I very explicitly said to not be surprised if Monty was town and MT was the scum and I don't think I would have done that as scum.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5222 (isolation #333) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:43 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5206, Zaiden wrote:But if people reckon town Murder would fight his way out of being wagon'd, then I reckon this resignation is rather damning.
I am fighting out of it, using slight AtE which is exactly what I would do as scum because I have the same motivation here that I would have as scum. Which is exactly why you should discount all of it. I admit I have some suss interactions with scum and I said to BoP me at the start of the game. I haven't really gotten to make good on that, except that I was very willing to flip SB and I did call that MT could very well be the scum of the 3 watcher results. Pooky I missed on. So there's not really a chance for me to do that now, except to take my shot and you can all decide to lim me now and give me my shot posthumously or let me take it now and kill me tomorrow.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5223 (isolation #334) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:45 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5210, midwaybear wrote:That being said, some people were saying that Spring's interactions with Maria looked good for her. These people pulled up quotes where Spring had paranoia on Maria iirc. I think I actually thought that those interactions were scummy at the time because the paranoia could be TMI Maria scum. Definitely need to revisit that and expand my thoughts.
My read pre SB flip was that Maria could be scum with SB, fwiw.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5224 (isolation #335) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:46 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5214, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think it’s less that people TR me and more that they don’t SR me, at least not as much as Maria/Murder/Gypyx
pretty much
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5225 (isolation #336) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:47 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5215, Gypyx wrote:by the way zaiden, there's only one scum left, so for your last paragraph, if you think anyone is scum, that means everyone else is town
Is this TMI? Maybe not? This is stated in such a matter of fact way though
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5228 (isolation #337) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:07 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5226, Jingle wrote:Why would it be TMI?
I don't know, it is not confirmed for town.
And yes I saw that post gypyx
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5230 (isolation #338) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:16 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

It's not that I disagree with the fact there are 4 scum, it's that you stated it as if it's a known fact Zaiden should be aware of.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5232 (isolation #339) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 8:22 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

It's fine, if you are scum there's better arguments
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5236 (isolation #340) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:22 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5235, SirCakez wrote:Everyone should pick either Murder or Gypyx so we can move on
I agree
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5241 (isolation #341) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:46 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5238, midwaybear wrote:Murder, Gypyx
top townreads?
{noraa, Zaiden, Jingle, Something_Smart, SirCakez, bear}

I am not considering anyone in this list as possible scum

pedit: I'll answer that too, S_S is probably mech town
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5252 (isolation #342) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5246, Jingle wrote:Why was Pooky the one to make the nightkill?
You would go with the person least likely to be followed right? Because you would have a watcher flipped and killed so you wouldn't expect 2nd watcher.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5263 (isolation #343) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:20 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

VOTE: MariaR

given Gypyx is actually trying to do stuff. I'd like to see Maria do .. anything?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5302 (isolation #344) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5297, Noraa wrote:I'm nowhere near caught up. Truth be told, I've read none of the past couple pages.
Can you at least skim what I posted, you should know I'm town
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5303 (isolation #345) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Or just hammer Maria and kill me tomorrow if the game is still going
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5309 (isolation #346) » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:00 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5307, Noraa wrote:you called me scum why do you care what scum thinks about you?
this is ridiculous
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5342 (isolation #347) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:43 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I have 2x Springprince and a Honey Babe
If we are going to yeet me today let's do it before mass claim.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5344 (isolation #348) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:44 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I'm kinda worried all three of us are town tbh
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5351 (isolation #349) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:46 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

We are yeeting me regardless cake
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5354 (isolation #350) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:47 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

^
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5357 (isolation #351) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:49 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Gypyx probably kills Gamma last night right?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5364 (isolation #352) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:52 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

You get to see into an inventory and steal a peach. I'm guessing it allows town a way to forcibly check peach claims if scum are lying? Like there must be something about the interaction with watcher right? Or we have unclaimed power, but it kinda seems like peaches aren't required to activate power the way I initially expected.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5369 (isolation #353) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:57 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Pooky was really willing to push Cake though.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5372 (isolation #354) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:59 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

MURDERCAT - Soon to be conf town
Gypyx - Probably would have killed Gamma
noraa - Would probably WIM more given a team with Pooky and SB? Also MT seemed interested in pushing there
Zaiden - D1 wagon made me think town
Something_Smart - Why send 2 scum to a kill target given the setup?
SirCakez - Pooky pushed hard here but tried to save SB
Gamma Emerald - claim?
midwaybear - Feels very town for me since like P1
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5374 (isolation #355) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 2422, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2395, Pink Ball wrote:Just vote SpringBreeze then dude, if you're not going to effort at least lend us your vote and put it where we need it
In post 2396, Pink Ball wrote:I know you read that, Gamma. Do it
VOTE: Spring Breeze
I might do a double-check ISO to see if I actually feel like this is a good vote later but I’ll do what I’m told for now
Could it just be gamma?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5377 (isolation #356) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Spoiler: Updated VCs
In post 420, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6
- 2 (
PrivateI
Spring Breeze
)
clidd

Gamma Emerald - 2 (
staypositivefriend
Cheetory6
)
Gypyx - 1 (
Jingle
)
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (
MURDERSUNNY
, Gamma Emerald)
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

noraa
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 3 (SirCakez, midwaybear, Zaiden)
staypositivefriend
- 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
jake
)
Zaiden - 1 (
MariaR
)

Not Voting - 3 (
clidd
Pink Ball
, Something_Smart)
In post 476, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6
- 1 (
Spring Breeze
)
clidd

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
Gypyx - 1 (
Jingle
)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (Gamma Emerald)
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI
- 1 (
MURDERSUNNY
)
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 4 (SirCakez, midwaybear, Zaiden,
Cheetory6
)
staypositivefriend
- 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
jake
)
Zaiden - 1 (
MariaR
)

Not Voting - 3 (
clidd
Pink Ball
, Something_Smart)
In post 650, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6
- 1 (Gypyx)
Gamma Emerald - 2 (
jake
, midwaybear)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (Gamma Emerald, Zaiden)
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear - 1 (noraa)
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear
- 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
PrivateI
- 2 (
MURDERSUNNY
Jingle
)
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 2 (SirCakez,
Pink Ball
)
staypositivefriend
- 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Zaiden - 3 (
MariaR
Cheetory6
Spring Breeze
)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 850, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (Zaiden, midwaybear)
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear - 1 (noraa)
Morning Tweet

noraa - 2 (
PrivateI
Jingle
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear
- 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
PrivateI
- 1 (
MURDERSUNNY
)
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 2 (SirCakez,
Pink Ball
)
staypositivefriend
- 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Zaiden - 5 (
MariaR
Cheetory6
Spring Breeze
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 900, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (Zaiden, midwaybear)
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear - 1 (noraa)
Morning Tweet

noraa - 4 (
PrivateI
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY
Pink Ball
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear
- 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
PrivateI

SirCakez
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 1 (SirCakez)
staypositivefriend
- 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Zaiden - 5 (
MariaR
Cheetory6
Spring Breeze
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 1100, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx - 2 (
staypositivefriend
, SirCakez)
Jake the Wolfie
- 2 (Zaiden, midwaybear)
Jingle
- 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 4 (
PrivateI
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY
Pink Ball
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze

staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 5 (
MariaR
Cheetory6
Spring Breeze
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 1203, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx - 3 (
staypositivefriend
, SirCakez, Zaiden)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (midwaybear)
Jingle
- 2 (noraa,
MariaR
)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 3 (
PrivateI
MURDERSUNNY
Pink Ball
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze

staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 5 (
Cheetory6
Jingle
Spring Breeze
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 1404, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx - 3 (
staypositivefriend
, SirCakez, Zaiden)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (midwaybear)
Jingle
- 3 (noraa,
MariaR
Spring Breeze
)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 3 (
PrivateI
MURDERSUNNY
Pink Ball
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 1 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze

staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 4 (
Cheetory6
Jingle
, Gypyx, Gamma Emerald)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 1701, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 2 (
jake
Pink Ball
)
Gypyx - 1 (
staypositivefriend
)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (midwaybear)
Jingle
- 3 (noraa,
Spring Breeze
, Zaiden)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 4 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
MURDERSUNNY
, Gypyx, SirCakez)
Something_Smart - 1 (
Cheetory6
)
Spring Breeze

staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 3 (
Jingle
, Gamma Emerald,
MariaR
)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
, Something_Smart)
In post 2252, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (
Jingle
)
Jingle
- 3 (
Spring Breeze
, noraa, Zaiden)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 3 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
MURDERSUNNY
, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 4 (
Pink Ball
staypositivefriend
, Something_Smart, SirCakez)
staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 2 (Gamma Emerald,
MariaR
)

Not Voting - 3 (
Cheetory6
, midwaybear,
Morning Tweet
)
In post 2521, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 2 (
jake
, midwaybear)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (
Jingle
)
Jingle
- 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball
- 1 (
Spring Breeze
)
PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 7 (
Pink Ball
staypositivefriend
, Something_Smart, SirCakez, Zaiden,
MURDERSUNNY
, Gamma Emerald)
staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 1 (
MariaR
)

Not Voting - 2 (
Cheetory6
Morning Tweet
)
In post 2650, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle
- 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY
- 1 (
Jingle
)
MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball
- 1 (
Spring Breeze
)
PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 8 (
Pink Ball
staypositivefriend
Cheetory6
, midwaybear)
staypositivefriend

Zaiden - 1 (
MariaR
)

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
MURDERSUNNY
)
In post 2856, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
jake
)
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle
- 1 (noraa)
MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa - 1 (
PrivateI
)
Pink Ball
- 1 (
Spring Breeze
)
PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez - 2 (
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Gypyx)
Something_Smart
Spring Breeze
- 10 (
Pink Ball
staypositivefriend
Cheetory6
, midwaybear,
Jingle
MariaR
)

staypositivefriend

Zaiden

Not Voting - 2 (
Morning Tweet
MURDERSUNNY
)
In post 3388, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx - 3 (Noraa, Gamma, SirCakez)
Jake the Wolfie
- 3 (
Jingle
Cheetory6
, Gypyx)
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
- 2 (midwaybear, Zaiden)
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI

SirCakez
Something_Smart - 1 (
MariaR
)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 7 (
jake
MURDERSUNNY
Morning Tweet
Pink Ball
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI
, Something_Smart)
In post 3537, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald - 1 (
MURDERSUNNY
)
Gypyx - 2 (Noraa, Gamma)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (
Jingle
)
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
- 2 (midwaybear, Zaiden)
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI
- 4 (
Cheetory6
Pink Ball
, SirCakez, Gypyx)
SirCakez
Something_Smart - 1 (
MariaR
)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (
jake
Morning Tweet
PookyTheMagicalBear
PrivateI
, Something_Smart)
In post 3643, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx - 2 (Noraa, Gamma)
Jake the Wolfie
- 1 (
Jingle
)
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR
- 2 (midwaybear, Zaiden)
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

noraa
Pink Ball

PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI
- 6 (
Cheetory6
Pink Ball
, SirCakez, Gypyx,
MURDERSUNNY
PookyTheMagicalBear
)
SirCakez
Something_Smart - 1 (
MariaR
)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 4 (
jake
Morning Tweet
PrivateI
, Something_Smart)
In post 4056, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx - 1 (Noraa)
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle

MariaR
- 1 (Zaiden)
midwaybear
Morning Tweet

MURDERSUNNY
- 1 (Something_Smart)
noraa
Pink Ball
- 1 (
Jingle
)
PookyTheMagicalBear

PrivateI
- 9 (
Cheetory6
, SirCakez,
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Gamma, midwaybear,
Pink Ball
MURDERSUNNY
, Gypyx,
MariaR
)
SirCakez
Something_Smart
Zaiden

Not Voting - 3 (
jake
Morning Tweet
PrivateI
)
In post 4394, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet
- 5 (
Cheetory6
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Something_Smart, Zaiden, SirCakez)
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear

SirCakez
Morning Tweet
MariaR
)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 6 (Gamma, Gypyx,
jake
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY
, noraa)
In post 4459, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet
- 6 (
Cheetory6
PookyTheMagicalBear
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear

SirCakez
Morning Tweet
MariaR
)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (Gamma,
jake
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY
, noraa)
In post 4519, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet
- 6 (
Cheetory6
PookyTheMagicalBear
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear

SirCakez
Morning Tweet
MariaR
)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (Gamma,
jake
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY
, noraa)
In post 4648, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jake the Wolfie

Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
Morning Tweet
- 8 (
Cheetory6
PookyTheMagicalBear
, Something_Smart, Zaiden, SirCakez, Gypyx,
MariaR
Morning Tweet
)
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear

SirCakez
Something_Smart - 1 (midwaybear)
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (Gamma,
jake
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY
, noraa)
In post 4955, Untrod Tripod wrote:
Cheetory6

Gamma Emerald
Gypyx
Jingle

MURDERSUNNY

MariaR

midwaybear
noraa
PookyTheMagicalBear
- 7 (
Cheetory6
, Gamma, SirCakez,
MariaR
, Noraa, midwaybear,
PookyTheMagicalBear
)

SirCakez
Something_Smart
Zaiden

Not Voting - 5 (Gypyx,
Jingle
MURDERSUNNY
, Something_Smart, Zaiden)
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5378 (isolation #357) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I don't love where Gamma is at in these VCs. I feel like Gamma dies for sure if almost anyone other than gamma is scum, right?
I think Gamma should claim today.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5380 (isolation #358) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

S_S scum PR more important than fruit stealer?
(That helps explain pies btw, could make a guilty against MT.)
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5382 (isolation #359) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

Can you claim nights when you got your various peaches now that we know your inventory anyway?
I wonder if scum has a "vanilla" cop or something?
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5387 (isolation #360) » Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I've decided I want Gamma to claim and then I think I'll go from there.
There's reasons other people are town but they aren't *great* reasons necessarily. But if Gypyx/Gamma are both town I'm really not sure where I would look. S_S could be scum, but I don't know I haven't really felt that way the whole game.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5397 (isolation #361) » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:27 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5396, SirCakez wrote:who Murder? because he has just been apathetic as hell since day 2
to be fair, the day where there was actually interesting day play I was active
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5422 (isolation #362) » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:31 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5430 (isolation #363) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:48 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

reread day 1, don't be lazy in elo please
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5437 (isolation #364) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:12 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5433, SirCakez wrote:Murder even if you flip town it's not elo tomorrow...
I know but I think there is a deep wolf, you probably need to lim gypyx or gamma tomorrow and so if there is a deep wolf you are going to elo.

still town btw, good luck. mass claim tomorrow 100%
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5448 (isolation #365) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:28 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

mwb I still think is town. I *think* Noraa and cake are town but please evaluate them all seriously in elo.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5450 (isolation #366) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:29 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I have never and will never troll, if I am scum flipping I just shut up.
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5452 (isolation #367) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I think I would put SS and Zaiden a tier below cake and Noraa, I have reasons I think they are town but it's hard because I feel like I don't have a ton to go off
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5454 (isolation #368) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

I might lean to limming Gamma over gypyx tomorrow, but idk work out the claims
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5455 (isolation #369) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:33 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

In post 5453, midwaybear wrote:Does Cakez recent play outweigh his interactions?
I am basically only evaluating using D1 and mech from later days
alt of MURDERCAT
MURDERSUNNY
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
MURDERSUNNY
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5456 (isolation #370) » Thu Mar 04, 2021 4:34 am

Post by MURDERSUNNY »

i.e., there is nothing cake has done recently that I think is particularly AI compared to things that happened earlier in the game
alt of MURDERCAT

Return to “Team Mafia 2021”