wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:03 am

Post by wilky »

In post 33, BuJaber wrote:Admittedly this is my first time playing with you.
But townreading me makes no sense and adding soft to it feels like a cop out. "Like come on guys it wasn't really a townread". I shouldn't be anything more or less than a nullread.

But this continued discussion between you and paradox is intriguing.
If I were forced to choose I'd say paradox is scum here not you but it's still too early for me to feel comfortable with that read.

My vote was an RVS prodge honestly. I skimmed over the initial posts and I wasn't sure when game started.
Why would you be forced to choose one as scum in this situation? There is also the possibility of a tvt here. I see nothing wrong with Thor's first post as it was RVS and Paradox's reply, whilst being bullshit, wasn't AI.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:55 am

Post by wilky »

In post 39, Thor665 wrote:Also, random thought - Wilky is buddying me.

Buddying you because I said your first post wasn't scummy... Uhm, Ok I guess.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:14 am

Post by wilky »

In post 43, Thor665 wrote:You kind of went a bit aggressive in explaining how non-scummy my post was as opposed to sitting back and allowing me to justify it as non-scummy.
That's pretty much the definition of buddying.
You're trying to make me like you by defending me.

I don't see nothing aggressive in what I said:

"I see nothing wrong with Thor's first post as it was RVS"

I also followed it up by saying Paradox post was NAI am I buddying him aswell?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:59 am

Post by wilky »

In post 66, Montosh wrote: That's sorta what you do though . You point out actions or posts that seem like they have scum motivation.
There's where I am struggling I can't see any scum motivation from Thor or Paradox here.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:27 am

Post by wilky »

In post 80, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 8, wilky wrote:VOTE: Paradox

Trying to make something out of nothing
VOTE: Wilky
I understand it's supposed to be a joke, but chainsaw defensing someone the third post of the game? I could see you as scum not wanting to be on a mislynch wagon that doesn't go anywhere and trying to get onto who you know is a very mislynchable player, then claim that you started it as a joke and it shouldn't have be taken seriously when suspicion is on you.
You really do read to much into RVS don't you, by that account why would I have voted off of you again in page 1 if I was voting you as a mislynch option?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:39 am

Post by wilky »

In post 84, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 82, BuJaber wrote:You missed the point. I wasn't saying you are more likely to be scum.
I was simply saying that if you were scum what you did could have been a successful gambit to mislynch a townie. Skitter is going too far and saying you actually are scum because of this. As for me I only agree with him on that a scum motivation does exist for doing it.

I am seeing a level of motivation from paradox that I have never seen (or heard about) before.
Well, I'm still a newbie.

We have 5 anti town roles. I am quite confident that lynching a lurker would be favorable to town in this setup.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: not mafia
I disagree. In my opinion, lynching a lurker will hurt town because in my opinion, scum would be slightly more motivated than town and would lurk less in this high proportion of scum.

Can you answer my question?

If I was scum motivated to cause a mislynch on you on the first page why did I vote off of you in the first page too?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 89, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 85, wilky wrote:
In post 84, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 82, BuJaber wrote:You missed the point. I wasn't saying you are more likely to be scum.
I was simply saying that if you were scum what you did could have been a successful gambit to mislynch a townie. Skitter is going too far and saying you actually are scum because of this. As for me I only agree with him on that a scum motivation does exist for doing it.

I am seeing a level of motivation from paradox that I have never seen (or heard about) before.
Well, I'm still a newbie.

We have 5 anti town roles. I am quite confident that lynching a lurker would be favorable to town in this setup.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: not mafia
I disagree. In my opinion, lynching a lurker will hurt town because in my opinion, scum would be slightly more motivated than town and would lurk less in this high proportion of scum.

Can you answer my question?

If I was scum motivated to cause a mislynch on you on the first page why did I vote off of you in the first page too?
I feel your vote on LaserGuy could be due to the fact that he called you out on a decently valid point, and you voted him to minimize that. Could you please explain why you changed your vote?
Unless I was reading it wrong LaserGuy never seriously called me out and just added to the RVS stage. If I thought he was seriously calling me out would I place such an obvious omgus on him? Again, what would be the scum motivation for me to do that aswell? You seem to be calling me out for something that I just can't see motivation for scum!me to do.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:00 am

Post by wilky »

In post 92, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
The way I read it, he did call you out. I don't think a RVS ever existed in this game. What would be the scum motivation for you to OMGUS him? Well, he made a valid point against you that you were making nothing out of something, aka minimizing what I said. You OMGUSed him, I feel, because you wanted to minimize what he said.

He took my RVS vote on you and flipped two words, its definitely a vote based on low information which is pretty much the whole definition of RVS. I don't see how omgusing the vote would "minimise" it either. If anything it would draw attention to it.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:37 am

Post by wilky »

In post 96, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: wilky Serious vote, Montosh is scum too. Wolves NK Thor pls
This is opportunistic af.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:55 am

Post by wilky »

In post 131, BuJaber wrote:I must have misread it.

Okay I'm day 1 lynch. Unforgivable mistake.
In post 132, BuJaber wrote:And if it is somehow proven that you edited the comment that should be an insta ban.
wtf is this???
In post 134, BuJaber wrote:
In post 123, Espeonage wrote:
In post 121, BuJaber wrote:Serious question what is worse letting NM coast because he's NM or lynching him early because he's NM?
Letting him coast.

Wrong imo.
One is not worse than the other. If a player doesn't engage in any game as either alignment that player is useless to the game and his flip becomes a coin flip.

What happens when he rolls a PR in a game and gets lynched because he's NM?

Criticize his play, call him out on it, blacklist him from your games, request he be replaced but don't just lynch and hope to hit scum.
I'm not quite sure what the answer to the original question should be but do you have experience with NM? If so, how did you find a way to get a read on him?

In post 136, BuJaber wrote:I tunnel when I think I'm right. And I think I'm right.

But let's not forget I wanted to lynch a lurker so no I'm not narrowing the pool as much as you seem to imply.
Who are you defining as lurker this game and how would you pick which lurker to lynch?

Also, what's the difference on policy lynching a lurker to policy lynching NM? Going by what you said on the NM debate you're totally against the policy lynch as NM could easily flip town, same goes for lurkers surely?

In post 147, BuJaber wrote:I misread his quote and it had a direct effect on him thinking I'm scum because he thought it was fabricated.

It is impossible to prove that I am telling the truth and it is very difficult for anyone to believe my claim. Therefore I am day 1 lynch.

I do want to point out that you should pay attention to the speed in which my wagon is growing and what that implies. 2 people in the game wouldn't vote each other and 3 wouldn't vote each other. Somebody being voted by everyone who posted is incredibly suspicious.
1- Why would misreading a quote early on day 1 make you the lynch for the day?
2- The watch how the wagon grows thing pings me massively because it sets up an easy opportunity for any scum buddies to bus you and claim the town cred from there.
3- You then go on to say that scum won't bus this game which pings me for the same reasons as 2.

Why are you so sure scum won't bus?
In post 154, BuJaber wrote:My case on me boils down to three things:

2) I said I would only vote for one of two people.

True, but it takes 7 to lynch and I would be more open minded if I saw that I won't get my way. This isn't my first game, I understand how lynches work. Taking that statement literally is a bit naive or insulting to me. Also I change my mind. A lot. It is part of my process. It isn't AI. There are multiple games in my history to show you this.

So what this part is really saying is that you won't park on two people all day like you said you would. You say its insulting that anyone would take you saying that you'd park your vote on 1 of a possible 2 people but why wouldn't we take it literally when it is literally what you said.

Saying you'd park your vote on 1 of 2 people then following it up with "I change my mind. A lot." Are two contradictory statements aswell.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:55 am

Post by wilky »

@Mod- Requesting vote count

- Below.
Last edited by mutantdevle on Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:11 am

Post by wilky »

In that case VOTE: BuJaber
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:11 am

Post by wilky »

In post 160, BuJaber wrote:Didn't we play together? I'm pretty sure I changed my mind so many times in our game together. Why is it scummy this time?

People would lynch me for misreading the quote because nobody has any reason to believe that I did. I made a mistake and therefore it makes for me to get lynched. It's a game of mafia. People shouldn't take my word for it just in case. It also sets a bad precedent if I am forgiven for that.

I don't think scum would bus because in this game I don't think it's a good strategy for them, appearing too town paints you as a target for the other scum party. Therefore they would only do it when they have to. A few votes in with 10+ days left until deadline is not enough to need to bus.

As for the NM thing I have no problem with someone lynching NM because he is one of the lurkers here, but lynching NM specifically because he's NM and will likely coast all game with barely any posts is wrong. When I voted for him he didn't have any posts at the time he was the most obvious lurker. I have no way of picking one lurker over the other so I just picked the first one I identified as such. You see the difference between that reason to lynch NM and espeonage's reason to lynch NM?

My sequence of posts was awful because espeonage's tone rubbed me the wrong way. At the time it felt very dismissive of my reads which I think are pretty good. I'm convinced I've got the right pools for 2/5 scum at least if not more. Also I was at work. Not the right mindset to have a discussion.

For the record espeo I know I overreacted. You are calling me scum of course you will dismiss my reads it has nothing to do with me personally.
Now that you mentioned it we have played before. Changing your mind is not scummy at all, far from it actually it's the way you have gone about it that has been scummy. You locked yourself on to two players for a whole day then tried to justify it. When that was not working you said that you change your mind a lot (but you had already locked yourself onto two people and said you would stay there all day).

No, people won't make you the lynch for the day because you misread something. The way you posted after making the mistake is partly what makes me think you are scum though. ie the whole dramatic reaction to it, then the whole scum won't bus etc... which i covered already in my last post.

I agree that scum bussing is not the optimal play this early in the set up but if the opportunity arises and a scumpartner was looking like obvious scum i'd bus them as i'd imagine most people would aswell. Your whole scum won't bus at all thing earlier in the thread just simply wasn't true at all. Also, what does scum bussing have to do with the other scum faction?

You don't understand what i'm getting at with the whole NM thing I don't think. Lurking is a playstyle for some people. Real life can also get in the way which can prevent posting as much as usual, you are supporting a policy lynch on these people for what could be there playstyle because it won't help town but you don't support a policy lynch on NM due to his playstyle. There is literally no difference between the two yet you support one and not the other.

By the right pool for 2/5 scum do you mean Thor/Skitter? If so, how has your reads progressed to a SvS between them?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:24 am

Post by wilky »

Only just finished work and its 8:30pm where I am just now so i'll catch up on this game tomorrow.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:25 am

Post by wilky »

Not sure what the mods prod leniency is so just throwing this in aswell.

Still happy with my vote on Buj
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:14 am

Post by wilky »

catching up now.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:46 am

Post by wilky »

In post 163, BuJaber wrote:
Sounds like you missed my post earlier. I only wanted to vote a lurker in the first place because I also had another theory that there is a good chance of finding scum between the lurkers. I didn't have any particular one in mind. But Espeo seems to imply that NM lurking is by itself a damning thing, and imo that's wrong.
Right so voting NM for lurking is fine when you do it... I think i've got it now.

In post 169, Korina wrote:I mean, ok, I'm gonna explain why I'm lurking, and just prodging for rn:
1) It's d1, chill. I'm used to much shorter d1s like I said earlier
2) I'm trying to make time to actually read the thread, and I end up lurking a lot, especially early-game because there's not a lot I really can comment on/want to comment on. I try to only make major posts later on when I feel I have something I wanna bring up/clarified.
3) I'm in the midst of making reads, and playing 2 other games on separate forums, while juggling schoolwork.
4) Expect a slow start from me rn. I'll post reads sometime later, at least by Friday, assuming school/other games don't have major events occuring barring me from posting.
1- If you are used to much shorter d1's then i'd expect more from you than the average player as you'd be used to cramming much more in.
2- Everyone else can find stuff to talk about...
3- can't you get reads on someone and post at the same time?

In post 195, Beefster wrote:Korina and BuJ are both good wagons.

I'd be happy lynching either one at this point.
Agreed just now.
In post 215, BuJaber wrote:You can't possibly be still asking me about NM?

Here's the whole story summarized again.

I said I had a theory that there is definitely scum lurking in the game. So I wanted to vote there. NM hadn't posted at all at the time so it was the most obvious choice. So I voted NM for lurking.

Espeo later says NM coasts as scum and gets away with it so we should lynch him.

I argued that NM lurking is NAI and so he would do it either alignment and there's no hurry in lynching him particularly if it's just a 50-50 with him. I changed my vote because at that time there were other things to react to and a lurker vote didn't make sense anymore.

So yeah we both voted but for different reasons.

In the same game I am getting voted for narrowing my vote pool and for changing my vote a lot. Make up your mind.
Sorry what is the different reasons I still don't see any difference apart from maybe the fact Espeo had more reason behind their vote than you did:

You voted NM because he was lurking.
Espeo voted for NM because he was lurking and in his experience with NM he lurks as scum.
You call Espeo out because NM lurking is NAI.

In post 237, BuJaber wrote:Sorry I didn't read your pronoun. Username kinda sounded male so I went with he. I'll try to get it right from now on.

Yes fine it happened. We can move on now.
Would you have an issue with voting/lynching Korina? Or does it have to be Thor in your opinion?
Wait earlier you said this "1 from thor/skitter/paradox, 1 from laser, espeo, beef" Korina isn't in any of these 6 players mentioned and further more you now view Skitter is town so you must think there's a 50% chance of hitting scum in Thor, Paradox so why do you want to push skitter onto Korina?
In post 238, BuJaber wrote:BTW wilky said he hasn't reread yet but he's happy with his vote on me.

Struck me as odd.
It was a prodge, I don't know how strict/lenient the mod is with prods.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:05 am

Post by wilky »

In post 249, BuJaber wrote:@thor - pronoun discussion is irrelevant to the game I ignored it.

@wilky - the difference is basically this: Espeo picked NM for lurking. I picked a lurker who happened to be NM.

I literally wanted to vote a lurker, went to the first page to look at list of players alive and NM was the first name in the list that I didn't remember seeing in the last few posts I read. So if the mod had ordered the list differently it would have been someone else.
This is nonsense, regardless of how you came to the conclusion you both voted NM for lurking.
In post 250, BuJaber wrote:And the answer to your second question is in my ISO. Laser pointed out that by isolating 2 scum between those 6 players that leaves 3 scum in the remaining 5 (6 minus me). So it's statistically better to go for one of them.
:lol: you're actually going through with that?

Basically what you are saying is that you sorted everyone into 3 groups, 2 of the groups you find scummy and the other group is the rest. After that you have went nah fuck it, lets not lynch from these groups that I have narrowed my lynch pool down too and lynch someone from the rest.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by wilky »

Replacing out because of one person? Where's the language barrier?

Did you vote someone for lurking? Yes
Was that person NM? Yes

Did espeo vote NM? Yes
Did he vote him for lurking? Yes
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by wilky »

I'd argue that it is an argument of who's scummy as you're calling someone scum for doing something you did yourself just in a slightly different way.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:31 am

Post by wilky »

What's a soul read?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:44 am

Post by wilky »

i'm going to VOTE: korina

Korina is my other scum read and I want to give almost50 a chance to redeem from bujaber's poor play
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:16 am

Post by wilky »

Not sure about Korina's little meltdown here and wether it is genuine or not. People seem to be leaving the wagon for it though which begs the question if a meltdown is all it takes to dispel the wagon on you how easy is this game going to be for scum...

The thing with Korina's reaction that's bothering me is that (excluding playing role-madness only) the most common role someone can roll is VT and by a large majority aswell and korina will know that so why get worked up when you roll the most common role most of the time.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:29 am

Post by wilky »

In post 324, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 232, Beefster wrote:Korina: oh come on. You've got a megapost (admittedly, I haven't really read it) and you've put most of us at null?

Seems like you're just spinning your wheels, but you clearly aren't going anywhere.

VOTE: Korina
I like this from Beefster. Korina's readslist looked really uncomfortable from here.
Shared sentiments here.
In post 248, wilky wrote:1- If you are used to much shorter d1's then i'd expect more from you than the average player as you'd be used to cramming much more in.
wilky coming in and immediately setting off red flags for me. This (and most of the post this quote is from) looks like a lot of making mole-hills into mountains and claiming NAI behaviors are scummy. Don't like it at all.
Nope, I just can't agree with this. Korina was just popping in now and again to say she wasn't used to d1's being so long its probably the most obvious case of active lurking that i've seen this game yet. You seem to pick up on Laserguy active lurking (Which I hadn't noticed to be honest i'll iso him after this post) but put Korina's active lurking down to NAI?

A question for you then, would you expect more activity over a shorter period of time from someone who is used to a 14 day, day phase or someone who is used to a 72hr day phase?

In post 321, skitter30 wrote:
In post 303, mutantdevle wrote:Day 1 ends in 4 days, 9 hours, 33 minutes
Um, I didn't realize that deadline was so close.

K, here's where I'm at:

{Montosh}
{Laserguy}
{}
{beef, wilky}
{NM} ------ null
{Korina, paradox}
{dr fanta, A50-slot, esp}
{}
{Thor}

I very much want to lynch Thor, but if that's not happening, I could move to Dr Fanta or A50 or esp at deadline.
Ohoho, what the fuck is this?
Active lurker as your only other townread besides Montosh, fucking wilky
above
null somehow?

I would not be surprised by a skitter-Laserguy-wilky scumteam just because of this shitty readslist even if I'm currently TRing skitter for skitter v thor. In fact, skitter v thor might actually be SvS.

Annnd now I'm caught up.

VOTE: wilky as the easiest way to ensure no mislynch.
So you're whole read on Skitter has changed based purely on Skitter having different reads than you??

Also, could you explain what your case on me actually is because I don't believe you have yet somehow voting me will avoid a mislynch.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:34 am

Post by wilky »

Right, so i've just iso'd Laserguy and his iso does not read as active lurker at all so for now

VOTE: Dr Fanta

The 180 on Skitter based purely on having different reads seemed weird to me in the first place but now its based around a lie aswell? I'm happy with my vote here until they clarify this.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:10 am

Post by wilky »

In post 337, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 333, Thor665 wrote:@Pepper - still waiting on an answer about the wagon speed. Are you intentionally ducking that, or should I just keep asking?
You can keep wasting your time, like you seem to be so set on doing.
In post 331, wilky wrote:So you're whole read on Skitter has changed based purely on Skitter having different reads than you??
Aw, blatant misrep.. How cute!

-Pepper

"Ohoho, what the fuck is this?
Active lurker as your only other townread besides Montosh, fucking wilky above null somehow?

I would not be surprised by a skitter-Laserguy-wilky scumteam just because of this shitty readslist even if I'm currently TRing skitter for skitter v thor. In fact, skitter v thor might actually be SvS."

Blatant misrep? You were townreading skitter but due to a readslist that you didn't agree with created a whole pre-flip scum team. Show me where the misrep is.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:47 am

Post by wilky »

In post 345, Beefster wrote:
In post 330, wilky wrote:Not sure about Korina's little meltdown here and wether it is genuine or not. People seem to be leaving the wagon for it though which begs the question if a meltdown is all it takes to dispel the wagon on you how easy is this game going to be for scum...

The thing with Korina's reaction that's bothering me is that (excluding playing role-madness only) the most common role someone can roll is VT and by a large majority aswell and korina will know that so why get worked up when you roll the most common role most of the time.
I think it's something we should revisit first thing D2.

Also, it's enough for me to put him on my blacklist for a while. If you melt down or replace out every time you roll VT, that effectively turns your slot into an easy read and that sort of ruins the game.

Yup, I agree with this *
if
* Korina is VT.

For now, i'd be a happy to lynch in Dr Fanta, Korina and less so but will compromise on Almost50 (Buj was definitely scummy but I'd still like to see Almost get a chance to redeem the slot).
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:48 am

Post by wilky »

To clarify as re-reading I don't think my post is very clear, I agree with the point made that Korina could be an easy to read slot if the reaction is genuine.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:56 am

Post by wilky »

In post 348, Thor665 wrote:
In post 346, wilky wrote:For now, i'd be a happy to lynch in Dr Fanta, Korina and less so but will compromise on Almost50 (Buj was definitely scummy but I'd still like to see Almost get a chance to redeem the slot).
Why do you read BuJaber's replacement as coming from a scum slot exactly?
The whole limiting himself to two votes initially then the whole backtrack on it when called out was what started my thought process off. Then going after espe for doing the same thing he had already done just because he did it for different reasons, i'd also argue that espe's reasons carried more substance behind them as they were related to his experience of NM. After being called out on the whole NM/espe thing he continued to argue that espe's vote was scummy but his was fine then when he realised I was still on his case about it gave up defending himself and subbed out.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:17 am

Post by wilky »

In post 350, Thor665 wrote:So, basically, your argument is; he's so wimpy as scum, that when he can't out argue you he ran away and hid like a baby?
And you find that MORE likely than, he was town, was immensely frustrated with a situation he found totally wrong, and walked away rather than waste time being ignored before he was lynched?

Seems thin to me.
Especially since I actually agreed with him more than you in that debate you were having.
Well, I mean that's just one isolated part of the whole scum read on that slot.
If you agreed with him in the debate what made his vote on NM more substantial and less scummy than espe's one?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:31 am

Post by wilky »

In post 356, Thor665 wrote:
In post 353, wilky wrote:Well, I mean that's just one isolated part of the whole scum read on that slot.
If you agreed with him in the debate what made his vote on NM more substantial and less scummy than espe's one?
You talking about the 'whole case' still fails to describe how

I actually was not overly impressed by either his nor Espe's votes, but I wouldn't go so far as to claim either looked particularly townish or scummish. That said, I can understand the basic concept of someone voting 'X' to disagree with someone elses' reasons for voting 'X' and them not needing to be connected to their own reason for their own vote - that makes perfect conceptual sense and I fail to grasp why you're acting like it doesn't.
No, I actually do agree that two people can vote for the same person yet disagree on the others reasoning but Buj was disagreeing with reasoning that was very similar to his own.
In post 395, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll probably interact quite a bit once Thor is gone, he just saps the energy out of games
So, until then you're just going to sit about doing fuck all? Why not just ignore him.

In post 406, Dr Fanta wrote:
In post 343, wilky wrote:Blatant misrep? You were townreading skitter but due to a readslist that you didn't agree with created a whole pre-flip scum team. Show me where the misrep is.
Guys.. is wilky actually this daft or is does he just play dumb when he's scum?

-Pepper
OK, so where am I being daft?
In post 437, Korina wrote:Quick post from me before I go back to homework:
Esp, can you please not make like 50 short posts one after another please? Thanks.

I also feel like Almost's frustration is genuine. I still am town-reading that slot.

Ok, back to homework.
You can't spend a whole game day just basically prod dodging, have a mini meltdown then tell someone else how they should be playing the game...
In post 443, LaserGuy wrote:
In post 409, Almost50 wrote:Mate, I would be hard SRing you now if I didn't see your play in that game first hand. You REALLY need to stop tunneling and start reading and evaluating stuff. Like, if you're scum here you're a likely NK (if you're Mafia), likely investigation target (if you're a WW), and if you're Town you're a detriment to Town regardless because you're likely to BOTH draw the NK AND the investigation, let alone the (mis)lynch if you're still alive in 2 days.
How does this make sense? If he is Mafia, why would Werewolf kill him if his slot looks scummy?
I also want to know the answer to this
In post 447, Almost50 wrote:
In post 442, skitter30 wrote:a) why would I do that? b) how is that like relevant to anything?
Because THEN I'd understand and can relate. And it's not an insult at all. I
am
almost 50 y.o., so I actually am an old fart (and a bald one too). I am occasionally mean in the sense that I lose my temper and become overly sarcastic at times. I probably smell too cuz I'm a heavy smoker.

Now any (or all) of these make sense and I can understand being called, but I can neither understand nor respond to "feels fake and void" or "your vote sucks" (especially coming from the target of my vote). Was I expected to send you some candy heart chocolate along with my vote? Was I supposed to be civil and ask for your permission to vote you? And am I supposed to introduce some sort of authentication certificate to prove what I say is genuine and not fake?

Anyway, I'm cool with you SRing me and me SRing you.
Maybe we'll draw the same alignment in the next game
we play together and we'll be getting along just fine. It's just the way the game is.
Am I looking into this too much or is the bolded part a slip? Seems to me like Almost already knows for sure that skitter doesn't have the same alignment as him.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:25 am

Post by wilky »

In post 476, Almost50 wrote:
In post 443, LaserGuy wrote:How does this make sense? If he is Mafia, why would Werewolf kill him if his slot looks scummy?

OK. Why wouldn't they? WWs want to get rid of the
informed
other faction too. The more the Mafia lives and the townies die the more influential the Mafia "bloc" votes become. The more the Mafia votes become influential the harder it is for Wolves to push their agenda, and the harder it becomes to actually lynch Mafia.

It's a matter of "balancing" the powers for the WWs. Their only danger from Town is the Seer. Once that is gone no other townie really matters. Mafia know each other and will protect each other from the lynch and -probably- hunt for the Wolves too. Got it?
I'm not sure I really agree with this. Not in early game anyway, i'd imagine the wolves would like to keep mafia alive so that there are more scum players alive to push for a lynch on through the day. I'd maybe agree with it later in the game where as you said a mafia bloc would affect how votes go through but not now.

@DrFanta- can you answer the question on how i'm daft and the vote on me wasn't for the reasons said?
@Korina- Where's this catchup you were going to give us?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:37 am

Post by wilky »

Paradox is a weird one there's not really anyone it implicates or points in a direction too.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 572, Not_Mafia wrote:I wouldn't be caught dead using wolf as a general term for scum

wilky killed TGP hunting for mafia, now he's deflecting
Why would WW's be going after mafia N1?

In post 575, Almost50 wrote:Well, I'm not gonna argue much more. I had wilky pegged for a WW by the end of D1 anyway. I just can't get over my paranoia of having missed something obvious.

VOTE: wilky
Fancy explaining how you had me pegged as ww? And if you had me pegged as ww why would you hop onto the wagon I started?

In post 582, Almost50 wrote:
In post 580, skitter30 wrote:-> I wanted you to say you townread me. I don't really think that your read on me is sincere in any case, nor do I think that Fanta is qualified to meta me, but if it means you'll stop making bad pushes/votes on me, I"ll take it.
I don't "Town read" you. I'm sheeping a flipped Townie's read who claimed they can read you better. Now that you're telling me they're not qualified to meta you I take it back.
So that's how easy it is to change your reads just tell you that you or the person who said it aren't qualified?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:09 am

Post by wilky »

In post 608, Almost50 wrote:
In post 605, wilky wrote:Fancy explaining how you had me pegged as ww? And if you had me pegged as ww why would you hop onto the wagon I started?
I did because I did, and it's documented in my D1 posts (towards the end), so please go do some reading.

As for why I joined the wagon on Fanta, it's because I thought they were Mafia, and didn't care whether we lynch Mafia or WW. We are required to eliminate both factions, so I'll gladly take a lynch on ant scum there is.
In post 534, Almost50 wrote:OK.. Mafia team is likely Fanta/Skitter/Korina. WWs are probably wilky/Laser. Game solved.
So i've just iso'd you and this is the only time you refer to me as ww and no reasoning around it either, so again fancy giving me some reasons?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:09 am

Post by wilky »

In post 609, Almost50 wrote:
In post 605, wilky wrote:So that's how easy it is to change your reads just tell you that you or the person who said it aren't qualified?
And this is why you are scum (among other things). OF COURSE if I'm "sheeping" someone on a TOWN READ of theirs that is BASED ON META, and the subject of that TR declares them unqualified to meta them then I will drop the TR. I would have liked your exclamation MUCH BETTER if I had actually kept the TR intact and to came to ask why if Skitter herself said Fanta were unqualified to meta her. THAT would have made sense.

How does Skitter know that they're not qualified to do a meta read though? There is such a thing as reading game you're not involved in...
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:28 am

Post by wilky »

In post 612, Almost50 wrote:
In post 611, wilky wrote:How does Skitter know that they're not qualified to do a meta read though? There is such a thing as reading game you're not involved in...
STOP POSTURING! If Skitter says they're unqualified they are UNqualified. Why would Skitter play down a TOWN READ on her? And -more importantly- what IS the point of your argument in this post, or even the previous one or the one preceding? What new material are you bringing into the game? Why shouldn't I be voting you? Who should I be voting instead? Why?? That's the kind of thing Town!You would be bringing, but Scum!You seems incapable of.

The point of the posts are so that I can sort you better... So will you provide reasons on why I am specifically a werewolf??

Until then
VOTE: A50
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:34 am

Post by wilky »

@mod: V/la for a few days

- noted
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:03 am

Post by wilky »

A50 can you point us too Beefster playing different as town?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:05 am

Post by wilky »

Has NM seriously just lolhammered already...
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 am

Post by wilky »

VOTE: Not Mafia

That lol hammer was to much.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:41 am

Post by wilky »

In post 791, Tchill13 wrote:He hammered on mafia though?

This is multiball.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:43 am

Post by wilky »

In post 653, Not_Mafia wrote:wilky or TChill today
In post 780, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Almost50
Why the change of heart in two days?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by wilky »

In post 793, Tchill13 wrote:
I'm not sure that wilky is scum.
Roughly 9 hours later...
In post 802, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: wilky
In post 809, Not_Mafia wrote:I see

wilky/beefster/skitter/Montosh
In post 810, Tchill13 wrote:What's funny is I would only argue beef in that whole group. I wouldn't even argue it that hard tbh.
Then disagrees with NM's lynch despite his vote being on me.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:25 pm

Post by wilky »

ebwop: disagrees with NM's list*

Return to “Completed Open Games”