Mini Normal 1999: BooneyToonz VII - Join the Boonguard!

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #620 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I only replace into slots I think are town so I agree

-

please unvote me even if you're 100% sure I'm scum, thanks. I'll post later heading to work now.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #623 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 551, Boonskiies wrote:
Vote Count 2.03

Kookoobird [5]:
Not Know 15, Srceenplay, twoinamillion, Mohab500, Tchill13
Srceenplay [3]:
rb, kookoobird, lovebird,
Lovebird [1]:
pisskop
pisskop [1]:
eth0s

Not Voting [3]:
, Tchill13, Not Known 15, Mortfeld

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
(expired on 2018-04-08 12:00:00)
on
April 8th.

Mod Notes: :mrgreen:

Seriously, I'm l-1. Somebody needs to unvote.

UNVOTE:
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 625, Srceenplay wrote:Eddie your slot is scum. I’m not backing off.
no it isn't, and you're better than this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:59 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I mean, my drafts half done at home and you're my top scumread so I guess? you're also good enough to know that unvoting replace ins is common courtesy even if you think they're scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Hey. Preface:
1) I am going to this with the continued recent trend that I do not wish to make games toxic. Tchill and Tiam, we good if u good.
2) I read through games at least a little before I sub in and only sub into slots I believe are town. Sure, I can be wrong, I think I have been once or twice. But, I genuinely believe my predecessor is town, so I will be defending the parts of their play that deserve it. I will not defend the fake guilty because trash play is trash play. I will, however, defend it as town trash and not scum trash, because dumbass town is different from dumbass scum.
3) Short game, yay easy post.

Part 2: thoughts as i read along. these are in the order i've thought of them, and i've already skimmed the thread so some will not be chronological.
1) Lexa being killed implicates RB and TIAM. TR both though, so shrug could just be my babe texy is obv town.
2) Screenplay is posting a lot more frequently than I'm used to, and its significantly more awk.
3) I townread the first 3 votes on Heyoka. Genuine wagon building. Building wagons is pro town and Heyoka's play style is pro bably the most annoying I've seen in a while.
4)
In post 101, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Heyoka
They are obviously a traitor trying to signal to their team.
immediately after
In post 98, Lexa wrote:1000% willing to turbo the serial tag abuser
is bad, the overjustification is bad, and the 4th vote on the mislynch is bad
5)
In post 103, Srceenplay wrote:Now an omgus.
Not removing my vote.
voted the scummiest vote on the wagon, smh. you're better than this. town, you're better than mislynching this fool.
6) The vote from TIAM on Heyoka was bad. The vote from Kookoo was bad. The vote from Screen when he thought he was hammering was bad. The intent from Mohab was bad.
7)
In post 242, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 218, Kookoobird wrote:Also, can somebody tell me how to put an avatar on this site?
You pretend to be new here.
In post 232, Kookoobird wrote:Go look at MU, the biggest forum mafia site. Their winrates are either higher or comparable, not sure where to find the statistics, and just clicking through games will show you that they're much shorter and have much less town power.
In post 233, Kookoobird wrote:You should look at the mod's meta, Lovebird. The mod is known for quickhammering anything at L-1. Same thing with Transcend and myself on my other alias.
But the you talk about meta.
You fucked up. Stop trying to play an alt, it doesn’t work for you.
this post is horrible, because its fairly obvious they aren't an alt and they never claimed to be inexperienced.
8)
In post 245, Mohab500 wrote:First off, there is simply no town motivation for kookoo here: I don't want people to forget him saying "I didn't know he was at L-1" on his hammer post, and his reasoning is abnormally bad, talking about "games dragging on" and "he was too annoying", neither of which seem like reasons of a townie.

However, I wouldn't put him at L-1 yet, not unless we're close to the deadline. He knows he's dead meat here, he'll self hammer and end the day early.

I've analyzed his interactions with other players here and I am going to analyze Lexa and write a post just about now or an hour at most.
wait... you're analyzing him for
partners
? this is real? he's not even scummy, and fosing him is one thing and understandable from newer players but thats ridiculous. i think i townread it though, depending where you go with it.
9)
In post 222, TwoInAMillion wrote:Lovebird looks more town than the last game I played with her. She seems to actually care.
She was town there, noting a difference is not a town tell.
10)
In post 224, Kookoobird wrote:I would like to lynch RB, Screenplay, or Lovebird today.
That said, this lynchpool isn't great. I can understand fosing RB before seeing his content today, Lexa kill doesn't help his case, but meh I prefer a bunch of lynches to him or Lovebird. More the former.
11)
In post 227, TwoInAMillion wrote:I'd prefer a town win to a fast game.
They aren't mutually exclusive. While I'm here though, Kookoo you knucklehead wherever you are, quickhammering d1 isn't necessarily bad no but page 10 it is. I get not wanting long ass days but that's over the line because there's no content to actually parse even with the flips, and people are free to take new stances and whatever. Quicklynching at like page 25 is pretty alright, but before that is shit. I don't think these people are scumreading us justifiedly but they are mad at you justifiably.
12) I think it is very townie of Lovebird to not have voted my slot today, considering all of the opportunities. Heck, a simple OMGUS "you lolhammered first" vote from this slot was all a mislynch needed.
13)
In post 252, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 147, Kookoobird wrote:
Heyoka is hard null, but if they're town RB, Pisskop, Screenplay, Tchill contains 2 scum.

Pisskop, eth0s, Not Known 15, and Mohab have no tangible content.
I just noticed that they put Pisskop in both the no tangible content and the contains scum categories, for no apparent reason.
VOTE: Kookoobird
If they have no content, why can't they be in the category that contains scum? IDGI. People with no content can be scum easily.
14)
In post 255, Srceenplay wrote:Kookoobird calling lovebird scum sounds like something mulch would do as scum to his partner. So I think it’s entirely possible it was a scum ploy to distance from one another.
I can read Mulch and have a very good track record, and this is the most nonsensical shit ever. He would call his partner scum... as in bus... as in something almost any scum ever could do? I've played a lot with you Screen, I've never seen you post the nonsensical shit you have in this game.
15)
In post 257, Srceenplay wrote:Also calling Lexa a town read and now they are dead.
It’s kinda hard for you to mislynch a town read so they kill them at night.
Seriously. Do these awful posts from Screen not stop? The thread implies Lexa townread Kookoo with the way he inquired about RB, so if anything it points towards town Kookoo... or yknow it points neither way because Lexa was the towniest player (and one of my good friends <3)
16)
In post 266, Srceenplay wrote:And MortFeld is the scum #3.
Gg
I townread the above string of posts, idgi.
17)
In post 276, MortFeld wrote:
In post 275, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 272, MortFeld wrote:All I know is that if someone replaces out because of an argument in mafia, the argument was probably dumb
You are making assumptions on their sincerity for reasons to replacing out.

If they are scum you have no reason to believe their motivations. If they are town you shouldn’t know that unless you are scum.
You're bad
The correct reply
18)
In post 283, rb wrote:Kookoo's vindication is town
and the following are town RB, the way he defends this slot - not scum rb WKing. Not his style.
19)
In post 294, pisskop wrote:I am not willing to follow you on a screenplay scumread, having some experience with him, but loviebird is totes lynchable and you just nominated yourself for mvt
If Screen reds, I'm gonna look at Pisskop again. But, I think he's prooooobably town (this is much stronger with town screen). I've been scum with him, this doesn't feel like his posting. He subbed out of that game and I was basically playing alone for most of it -_-
20)
In post 301, Lovebird wrote:
In post 294, pisskop wrote:I am not willing to follow you on a screenplay scumread, having some experience with him, but loviebird is totes lynchable and you just nominated yourself for mvt
Explain? I'm "lynchable"? Kookoo is "mvt"?
Most valuable town I'd guess. I don't agree, Kookoo seems like someone who's an average to good player that has an ego of a great to amazing player. His play up to this point has been /okay/. Iunno how I feel about Piss saying this.
21)
In post 303, Lovebird wrote:Kookoo, I feel like you're scumreading people because you think they're bad, not because they're scum.
Agreed.
22)
In post 332, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 328, MortFeld wrote:No I'm saying you've had a giant scumpool and you cast suspicion in a noncommittal way.
That’s me. That’s my flow. Deal with it.
But
You know who else has a giant scum pool? Kookoobird. They called everyone in the game scumy but you. Hmm
the classic why me defense. bravo.
23)
In post 354, Srceenplay wrote:I’m aesthetic. It’s impossible to visit me.
As disgusting as the fake guilty is, it did catch scum. viewtopic.php?p=9956232#p9956232 from Kookoo is to his credit a good find and strongly implicates Screenplay.
24)
In post 372, Lovebird wrote:You act so indignant, but I haven't even voted you today.
IDK why but I townread this p hard.
25)
In post 373, Tchill13 wrote:So why even say we should lynch you first when you know good and well it doesn't accomplish anything?

Kookoo is probably town that thinks they know better than everybody else. I actually see that reckless play from town so much on site... I suggest if you place your vote there you at least have additional reasons.
Agree
26)
In post 378, TwoInAMillion wrote:Well a) he said quicklynches are good b) he fakeclaimed and c) if he continues to give bad advice then town will lose for sure. None of these scream town to me.
I don't think A and C exist. LaL is stupid, but B works if you're robbnva.
27)
In post 382, MortFeld wrote:Srceen misspelled his supposed role modifier.
This doesn't mean much because there's a moderate chance he's mafia asc but ye its something p damn bad. Psychologically speaking, his memory should have tracked "ascetic" and that should have been what came to his mind. Don't think this is really a point for scum him unfort., but funny.
28)
In post 436, Mohab500 wrote:Guys, can we please not forget what kookoo did earlier? He quickhammered a NULLnread, in the same post made a joke about not knowing he was L-1, later in twillight told someone that if they wanted to suspect him they should look at the quickhammer, in D2 says he just doesn't like games that drag on, and that "He was annoying anyways", can someone please tell me where any town motivation from kookoo is here? I am not buying all of his emotional shit that he's been typing. It honestly feels like a good scumplay hoping to get townread by tone. He's just calling other players bad and talking about how good he is and indimidating other players into townreading him or diverting attention from himself. I have a sneaking suspicion he really thinks this site is full of idiots and that he can get away with quickhammering someone for no reason. He really thinks we're that bad.

I am going to re read and talk about who the other scum are, but later today because I am busy now. But I am starting to slightly believe Tchill scum again from a quick glance.
This post is not good.
29)
In post 446, Not Known 15 wrote:
Heyoka is hard null, but if they're town RB, Pisskop, Screenplay, Tchill contains 2 scum.

I just noticed that they put Pisskop in both the no tangible content and the contains scum categories, for no apparent reason.
I don't see that this has been answered or responded to. I guess it is because Kookoo is scum wanting to hide this scumslip.
After we lynch Kookoo and they flip scum we need to take a look at Pisskop because they were probably misplaced as scum partner of Kookoo.
Lynch Kookoo

If Kookoo is some strong mafia power role I'd say the Screen accusations could be a bus; more so because they didn't claim ascetic Day 1; you just need to look which role died last night to know why this would be a terrible idea as Town; it is more likely to come from scum.
And this post makes the above post look like an oscar performance. Holy shit, it's been a long time since I've been in the normal queue. Seriously, wtf.
30)
In post 453, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 332, Srceenplay wrote: You know who else has a giant scum pool? Kookoobird. They called everyone in the game scumy but you. Hmm
I have to say, this makes a lot of sense.
Awkward post, fr. 1 scum in Screen and Mohab at least.
31) That whole string of posts from Mohab is really bad. , (now TWIM and not Screenplay is bussing Kookoo), , etc. They're really, really bad.
32)
In post 464, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 463, MortFeld wrote:Also why is lovebird your strongest tr
I feel like he's playing rationally here. He also seems to be the only one here who actually cares about, you know, a player quickhammering someone for no reason on the fifth page of the game. Tone sounds townie to me aswell.
Buddying
33) Those Eth0s posts are quite townie.
34)
In post 493, Kookoobird wrote:eth0s, rb, pisskop, Tchill, Mort are town never lynch them. creen, mohab, nk15, lovebird contains 2 or 3 scum. you get your wish, I'm out.
I guess I'll weight these in my own reads, which is next.
35)
In post 520, Srceenplay wrote:I didn’t claim aesthetic day 1?
You think that’s a scum claim?
It should be a confirmed town claim to anyone and easy to check.
Normal games are reviewed for balance. Godfather are not allowed in normals. Reviewers will not add a role that makes a virtual GF when they are banned.
This of all things is the most damning to Screenplay, by the way
. Screenplay has a lot of experience with normals, is friends with Boon, has been on this site for a long time, and most importantly of all as someone pointed out: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=69859 is a thing. He has played with a mafia asc, been part of a lynch on a mafia asc, and that is not kind of the stuff you forget. He's trying to fake dumbslip town, "mafia asc can't be a thing", and there is quite literally no other valid explanation. Some people like me remember all of their past games in at least some detail, but people don't forget things like a role being possible and people who have 2 years experience playing normal don't call Ascetic a Godfather. This is a legitimate scum claim.
36)
In post 522, Srceenplay wrote:Kookoobird should be the lynch for the day.
He is playing to scum mulch meta. Abrasive, character attacking, and pushing bull shit statements.
As the person on site with the literal best track record at reading Mulch, no. Kookoo is not playing to Mulch scum meta. At all.
37)
In post 525, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 524, pisskop wrote:a mulch comparison is the lynchpin of your push? :|
Because he is probably mulch.
This is incredibly disingenuous because they are
nothing
alike.
38)
In post 531, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think either should be lynched tbh. I think it's TvT due to kookoos personality and I don't think screen scum claimed.I think someone that hopped on screen early could be scum.
I really townread you before this, so I'm not going to point out that this is a good Screen buddy post. Just... yea, it isn't a TvT, its a S(creen)vT
39)
In post 538, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 493, Kookoobird wrote:eth0s, rb, pisskop, Tchill, Mort are town never lynch them. creen, mohab, nk15, lovebird contains 2 or 3 scum. you get your wish, I'm out.
I don't see why they should townread pisskop or RB
The Day 1 of RB was way too weak. Little real scumreading.
The Day 1 of pisskop was really bad. They started the game, and then refused to vote in RVS until some votes were cast, late in post 49
They also have a bit too much of fluff in their posts.
Probably because Pisskop and RB townread them when you chucklefucks wanted to lynch them? That's what emotional players do when they're wagoned. They townread their defenders and scumread their attackers, with exception of course. That's most of the point of WKing.
40)
In post 542, TwoInAMillion wrote:Between kookoo saying quick lynches are good and threatening to replace out when he was wagoned that seems likely scum to me.
Try reading the time's he replaced out objectively. He was putting up with a lot of shit, and he's made it clear he doesn't like this site and holds a very low opinion of it. He's probably just some other MU jackass who thinks he's better than us because their site has incompetent scum and a tighter circle aka more meta so their town winrates are higher.

Part 4: Reads
{Eddie, Mortfeld}
{Tchill, eth0s, Lovebird, RB}
{Piss, TIAM}
{NK15, Mohab}
{Srceen}

1) Mortfeld bleeds townie. He was super townie in our last game too. I was scum and had a perfect scum win, but he was the most obv town person itg. Then, he got desperado'd and became the most conf town person itg. Kappa. All of his pushes make sense. I follow his train of thought. This is similar to our last game, and he seems committed to this game in a way someone who despises scum doesn't. My ride or die.
2) Eth0s is probably the next most townie. Their catchup was really fuckin townie tonally and content wise. I don't agree with their pusehs really, and Kookoo's post to them post-sub was hilarious, they're definitely scumhunting though.
3) Lovebird can go next. I don't see why this was being pushed by Kookoo. Honestly, I can't restate enough how townie it was for her to never vote Kookoo despite how many easy ass chances she got. I skimmed the games linked by kookoo and the large, ye, I think she town. Her pushing that Kookoo should townread her from the metadive is pretty fuckin townie too the way it came out - implies she genuinely believes its her town game.
4) Tchill probably would've been 2 but yea, he's still almost certainly town. This game made me realize he's a lot better than I previously gave him credit for.
5) RB, well, I kept switching him between here and the tier below. TBH, I can kind of see some scum pings but a lot of his posts sound really genuine and I'm not really interested in lynching here for the sake of sanity as well. Good pushes.
- This is the end of my stronger townreads, and where the PoE pool starts. {piss, tiam, nk15, mohab, screen} contains all 3 scum i reckon, possible shot of RB but eh. -
7) Pisskop is the towniest in this pool by a fair bit I think... ish. He doesn't feel like our last game, but in Boon's large he also didn't feel like our last game and that's why his slot wasn't lynched in our last game until I hard bussed it. Iunno, I can see some of the push on his slot, he sounds kinda genuine. His posts voting Lovebird I don't love though, feels like jumping on an easy Kookoo push. Probably don't vote him today, but could see it as scum.
8) TIAM and I have a relationship, that's for sure. I'm gonna try really hard not to omgus you this game, but please try and extend the same courtesy to me - I appreciate you (and Tchill and now NK15) shifting your votes and letting me breathe. Yes, Screen, that is the play with subs. Yes, Screen, I know you know this. Yes, Screen, I am just typing this to posture how scummy you are to the other townies.
9) NK15 and Mohab can go together ish, because they're both similar ish. I think both kinda sound genuine and def. aren't scum together, but NK15 is awk and Mohab is nonsensical. I think its townie ish of him to start partner hunting immediately, implies he genuinely believes I'm scum? But then he proceeds to partner case people that could eassily be scum (screen and tiam iirc), which is actually bad because it "town clears" them on my town flip. Iunno. Ion like em. 1 scum here, not 2.
10) Screen. Case above. He's scum. Let's lynch it. If you don't like the case he's scum, like the case we need to policy Ascetic before lylo and we don't have a vig afaik and what better day than today. He's definitely scum, but there's that too. Basically, we are lynching this today and I want somebody to explain why they townread him if they do past "lol you're scum kookoo".
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Srceen
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh, shut up
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

no, its not. you lied to try and angleshoot a town clear. you also spent 2 seperate posts arguing how ascetic is "literally gf" and then how it isn't negative utility so you shouldn't claim.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

They
very
clearly aren't Mulch. I don't think they read like an alt. When I go into games with people IDK I ask in my friend discord if anyone has any tips and if not I quick meta skim. That comment actually is what made me believe they might actually be good, because that's something players who want to win do.

and stop defending yourself to me, i know you're scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and you can't even lie properly.
Plus they attacked me just like mulch attacked me as scum before. Use a BS reason and scream it enough until everyone else believes it.
this didn't happen
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #668 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

is what a soft claim?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch hasn't quickhammered anyone besides himself in any of my 10 games with him iirc

/ a doc / taking credit for being the first person to tr someone which is not something most scum do

the only similarity with mulch is that he thinks ms is bad, which is most of mu.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

?

the apartment, but what is that referencing?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #674 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

havve fun

night
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

for the second time, no, that never happened
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

neta is the single best tool
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 687, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 680, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 676, Eddie Cane wrote:for the second time, no, that never happened
?
What never happened?
nvm. I thought u said I said it was scummy that you've posted this much, but u just said it. yea, I've never seen you as active as here.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 692, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 690, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 687, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 680, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 676, Eddie Cane wrote:for the second time, no, that never happened
?
What never happened?
nvm. I thought u said I said it was scummy that you've posted this much, but u just said it. yea, I've never seen you as active as here.
I was showing you in that game I had 210 post d2.
This game I’m under 100 d2.
don't care. going by impression.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

You should look at my last few town games. I have had an insane run with reads.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 693, rb wrote:im fine with lynching screen/2iam/pisskop/eth0s

all who object, please report to the headmaster's office for corrective procedures
well, eth0s is town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I have caught up did u not read my wall
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

don't really care, he's a better player as town than what we've seen here. just scum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

You should read my past replace ins, I've said that many times. You're either scum or caught up in your ideals of how people should play. If you stop and read his tone and the circumstances around stuff, you'll see he bleeds town. Arrogant and off base town, but town. The thing that made me hard town read him was actually the situation around the game guilty weirdly: the way he fakes it when he's being pressured and screen is quickly voted and he claims something nobody believes, allthewhile you and mohab and others are pushing him. ...why would scum him retract that? I know I know, wifom etc, but occams razor pretty much makes that slot lock town. He could have has a free mislynch in screen and gone down day 3, instead he retracted it for no reason and still pushed screen. His tone throughout the game is very townie and his replace out is very townie. You shouldn't really doubt it's true, that slot is fucking lock town and it doesn't shock me every single one of the more experienced players in this game (mort/piss/rb) see that whereas all the newbies are using the textbook tells and pointing the slot as scum. Screen bleeding scum did not make reading Kookoo as town harder.
Kookoo acknowledges what he's done and doesn't offer an explanation, infact tells people that if they suspect him they should focus on his quickhammer.
you mean... a clear joke?
Doesn't acknowledge anything that's happened in the game, goes straight to lynching the guy he scumread from his post and wants him lynched on the first day of d1, doesn't seem like he gives a shit about his quickhammer, doesn't even think that people will suspect him because he quickhammered.
It was his first post and he continued to post after, your point? What's wrong voting the person he wanted lynched d1 and his top scumread? Why would he give a shit about a quickhqmmer he knowingly made? This is nonsense.

yknow, I continued reading your case and realized all of your points are awful. so I'll reply from a computer later. the personal attacks on the replace outs and his career are over the line.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

no mort
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

my reads stand. screen dies today.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Part 4: Reads
{Eddie, Mortfeld}
{Piss, TIAM}
{NK15, Mohab}
{Srceen}
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

twoface mafia
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you were the global towniest and the only non punchable slot but we didn't kill you because your reads were bad

perfect scum win

I think I've brought this up
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I missed u :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea

for now

I'm going out to get high and I'm in a couple marMary Anthony games so bbl
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

1) Mortfeld bleeds townie. He was super townie in our last game too. I was scum and had a perfect scum win, but he was the most obv town person itg. Then, he got desperado'd and became the most conf town person itg. Kappa. All of his pushes make sense. I follow his train of thought. This is similar to our last game, and he seems committed to this game in a way someone who despises scum doesn't. My ride or die.
2) Eth0s is probably the next most townie. Their catchup was really fuckin townie tonally and content wise. I don't agree with their pusehs really, and Kookoo's post to them post-sub was hilarious, they're definitely scumhunting though.
3) Lovebird can go next. I don't see why this was being pushed by Kookoo. Honestly, I can't restate enough how townie it was for her to never vote Kookoo despite how many easy ass chances she got. I skimmed the games linked by kookoo and the large, ye, I think she town. Her pushing that Kookoo should townread her from the metadive is pretty fuckin townie too the way it came out - implies she genuinely believes its her town game.
4) Tchill probably would've been 2 but yea, he's still almost certainly town. This game made me realize he's a lot better than I previously gave him credit for. 
5) RB, well, I kept switching him between here and the tier below. TBH, I can kind of see some scum pings but a lot of his posts sound really genuine and I'm not really interested in lynching here for the sake of sanity as well. Good pushes. 
- This is the end of my stronger townreads, and where the PoE pool starts. {piss, tiam, nk15, mohab, screen} contains all 3 scum i reckon, possible shot of RB but eh. -
7) Pisskop is the towniest in this pool by a fair bit I think... ish. He doesn't feel like our last game, but in Boon's large he also didn't feel like our last game and that's why his slot wasn't lynched in our last game until I hard bussed it. Iunno, I can see some of the push on his slot, he sounds kinda genuine. His posts voting Lovebird I don't love though, feels like jumping on an easy Kookoo push. Probably don't vote him today, but could see it as scum.
8) TIAM and I have a relationship, that's for sure. I'm gonna try really hard not to omgus you this game, but please try and extend the same courtesy to me - I appreciate you (and Tchill and now NK15) shifting your votes and letting me breathe. Yes, Screen, that is the play with subs. Yes, Screen, I know you know this. Yes, Screen, I am just typing this to posture how scummy you are to the other townies.
9) NK15 and Mohab can go together ish, because they're both similar ish. I think both kinda sound genuine and def. aren't scum together, but NK15 is awk and Mohab is nonsensical. I think its townie ish of him to start partner hunting immediately, implies he genuinely believes I'm scum? But then he proceeds to partner case people that could eassily be scum (screen and tiam iirc), which is actually bad because it "town clears" them on my town flip. Iunno. Ion like em. 1 scum here, not 2.
10) Screen. Case above. He's scum. Let's lynch it. If you don't like the case he's scum, like the case we need to policy Ascetic before lylo and we don't have a vig afaik and what better day than today. He's definitely scum, but there's that too. Basically, we are lynching this today and I want somebody to explain why they townread him if they do past "lol you're scum kookoo".
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 738, TwoInAMillion wrote:I am definately not a good lynch. Don't even go there.
I tow read this

y'know mkrtchill

if I had something to say wrt my read in him j wouldn't saidnjt
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #756 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

do you want t me to reply to your koko cAse when I have time or nah
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

they're both in my poe so they aren't lynched I'm going to destroy the thread screaming down but I firmly want to lynch you today and that very likely won't be changing.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #771 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:22 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

stop making me want to piss on you kop
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

that was the most retarded set of posts I think I've ever seen, there was a vc on the last page with active discussion from you after.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I think it was so bad in fact piss has some partner equity as staged distancing :lol:

hammer mortimer
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

just self and end it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm doccing him so nah

I actually agree with piss and Tiam if you're town but nah
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Commas are a thing. Y'know.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 818, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 817, Eddie Cane wrote:Commas are a thing. Y'know.
It’s obvious grammar isn’t my thing.
Wasn’t that the crutch of your slots case against me.
well, you were 100%scum on a player me and the 3 best ppl itg as town, and you keep fake gambitting. but ye. sorry screen. was unfair I replaced in :)(:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I don't remember ascetic can be mafia

ascetic is godfather

oh I guess I see what you mean by it could be neg util

I was town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you didn't answer me mohab
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

who's scum from my pov if I'm town screen
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol ijust realized milch is in the replacement queue so he's not itg rip
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #841 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm pretty sure about my town tier. scum has to be in piss/tiam/you/nk15/mohab/maaaybe rb imo, at least 2 and at least that's where Kim lynching tomorrow.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

who was in the boom large and remembers piss play? ima check it out
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

then you shouldn't think I'm scum with your retarded case
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

my guh post
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

he's flipping scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

threads not locked. it's still twilight. boon has been on lots since yesterday so no lock is conscious. sorry you didn't know boon doesn't quicklock in twilight screen :lol:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 857, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 855, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 850, Assemblerotws wrote:
Vote Count 2.05

Srceenplay [6]: rb, lovebird, Twoinamillion, Eddie Cane, pisskop, Mortfeld [LYNCH]

pisskop [2]:
eth0s, Not Known 15
Twoinamillion [2]:
Tchill13, Srceenplay

Not Voting [1]:
Mohab500

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
April 8th.

Mod Notes: Boon will have to do the flip, but that was hammer.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 861, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 858, Eddie Cane wrote:
Vote Count 2.05

Srceenplay [6]: rb, lovebird, Twoinamillion, Eddie Cane, pisskop, Mortfeld [LYNCH]

pisskop [2]:
eth0s, Not Known 15
Twoinamillion [2]:
Tchill13, Srceenplay

Not Voting [1]:
Mohab500

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
April 8th.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #868 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 865, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 863, Eddie Cane wrote:
Vote Count 2.05

pisskop [2]:
eth0s, Not Known 15
Twoinamillion [2]:
Tchill13, Srceenplay

Not Voting [1]:
Mohab500

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
April 8th.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 870, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 868, Eddie Cane wrote:
Vote Count 2.05

pisskop [2]:
eth0s, Not Known 15
Twoinamillion [2]:
Tchill13, Srceenplay

Not Voting [1]:
Mohab500

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
April 8th.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Vote Count 2.05

Scum[6]: rb, lovebird, Twoinamillion, Eddie Cane, pisskop, Mortfeld [LYNCH]

pisskop [2]:
eth0s, Not Known 15
Twoinamillion [2]:
Tchill13, Scum

Not Voting [1]:
Mohab500

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
April 8th.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: pisskop

I stand by the screen lynch.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 875, Eddie Cane wrote:
Vote Count 2.05

Scum[6]: rb, lovebird, Twoinamillion, Eddie Cane, pisskop, Mortfeld [LYNCH]

pisskop [2]:
eth0s, Not Known 15
Twoinamillion [2]:
Tchill13, Scum

Not Voting [1]:
Mohab500

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in
on
April 8th.

we lynchin in tiam and piss today btw
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

yay I was right about my ethos tr

... and my lovebird-_-
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 726, Eddie Cane wrote:Part 4: Reads
{Eddie, Mortfeld}
{Piss, TIAM}
{NK15, Mohab}
{Srceen}
needa redo this again. duck.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

mostly just meming

nk15 votes fine wanna do a reads ladder mainly interested in pissamillion
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 901, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 726, Eddie Cane wrote:Part 4: Reads
{Eddie, Mortfeld}
{Piss, TIAM}
{NK15, Mohab}
{Srceen}
needa redo this again. duck.
{Mort, Dunker}
{RB}
{Tchill, Mohab}
{Tiam, NK15}
{Piss}
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i really wi sh scum didnt always kill my townreads or me, would make games WAY easier
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:43 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

l O l
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

schiol
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

back to your regularly scheduled program of lynching pisscup
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

940 is scummy, that's not sarcasm. it's not lylo baby.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

bad mort
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 806, MortFeld wrote:If Eddie is scum this game I'm going to powerlynch him d1 in every other game we play
u know I'm not scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

so was I, doesn't change anything
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #954 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you are too experienced to do that my guy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #960 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

ugh I'm gonna have to hard case you
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

bus better brother #solliloquy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

we are still doing piss today but nk15 tomorrow is a ok
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

well, you're the one pushing an nk15 lynch so idk how tchill is better to you ?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

2iam not tchill typo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 984, pisskop wrote:
In post 981, Eddie Cane wrote:we are still doing piss today but nk15 tomorrow is a ok
Nope, 2iam is the better lynch than notty.

But I note that you dont want that
In post 973, pisskop wrote:
In post 74, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: pisskop
For refusing to vote.

In post 538, Not Known 15 wrote:
I don't see why they should townread pisskop or RB
The Day 1 of RB was way too weak. Little real scumreading.
The Day 1 of pisskop was really bad. They started the game, and then refused to vote in RVS until some votes were cast, late in post 49
They also have a bit too much of fluff in their posts.
In post 641, Not Known 15 wrote:VOTE: Pisskop
We have scummy behaviour here:
Not voting before post 49, the 6th post of Pisskop.
It is usually scum who likes to avoid random votes early.
Post 6; completely by chance, yeah sure. Look at Pisskop, they are so town! Not buying that.
Fluff in their posts. Trying to look like they are doing more than they are.
Post 88: sheeping on Heyoka without any reasoning. After rb made a similar vote; even using this as cover up...
Post 621: LAMIST again.
Post 537: misrepresenting the argument of TIAM on Tchill, could be a honest mistake, so low confidence in this indicator.
In post 968, Not Known 15 wrote:Ok. Reads didn't change much.
VOTE: Pisskop
The boner this guy has for me.

His content is clipped and to a point. namely pushing a case on me and snipping at people who are not voting me.

VOTE: not15
2iam is a better lynch why???
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 990, pisskop wrote:Like I'm not sure why you'd think such a weak line of questioning would do anything but make busywork
im not sure why you think such a weak line of play (casing someone in a partnery ass way and then saying you prefer lynching someone else while still leaving your vote on said cased person) would do anything
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

GUT
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't care about your fake ass guilty crumbs mate its the day before lylo hard claim or btfo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

pagetop to say the fact you claimed to think it was lylo and are continuing to soft a guilty rather than hard claiming is ridonk

pedit: bye pt
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

that's still soft claiming l oo l
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

do u have a guilty
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1003, pisskop wrote:
In post 1002, Eddie Cane wrote:hard claiming
In post 994, pisskop wrote:Wow.

So answer why people vote others. Do that in your head, and let it lie. kthnx
In post 989, pisskop wrote:uh hunh.

Well sure I'm voting him, how does that preclude my lynching 2mill? Or liking him better? Im voting, and what is mafia 101 on votes?
In post 984, pisskop wrote:
In post 981, Eddie Cane wrote:we are still doing piss today but nk15 tomorrow is a ok
Nope, 2iam is the better lynch than notty.

But I note that you dont want that
Are these crumbs? If not, we are back to the same nonsensical argument you started with.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

and you're just some scumfuck that is getting lynched today
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

talking to yourself is a sign of hysteria
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

yea
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mass claiming the day before lylo has been the site convention since before i joined 2 years ago
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #91) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1022, pisskop wrote:absolutely only done in desperate times before lylo.

when we had plenty of cliams on the table already
false
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #92) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

can somebody else take over i dont have time for this
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1040 (isolation #93) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

you docced me after screen flipped town and then pushed me on day start...?and your role is a direct cc of a flipped townie...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (isolation #94) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm vt
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (isolation #95) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

rolestopper is literally a variant of doctor btw, that isn't being binary.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (isolation #96) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

UNVOTE:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #97) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

It was The Apartment, I dont remember you being in it. Screenplay was, dunno if anyone else here was.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #98) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1049, Tchill13 wrote:im most familiar with boon on site and i would not be surprised if he was aggravating me lol. You seem to be one of the better plays i've run into.

Eddie do you think my reasoning for pushing 2inamillion as scum makes sense?
yea they're fine but

I dont really agree w dunk claiming now I hard tr his slot even the replace out is townie
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm going to turn 1058 into a copypasta in postgame
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I've said why piss is scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1066, Tchill13 wrote:I'll have to go back and read. So you're saying the Un cc'd protective is scum?
are you blind? hes ccd by a flipped townie. rolestopper is literally a buffed doctor.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mohabs lynchoool is close to the opposite of mine lmfao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Rolestopper
Use and Power

Assuming the rolestopper can block kills, it's a stronger protective role than the doctor. 
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you basically did the equivalent of waiting for a gunsmith claim and claiming cop. lmao.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you cant be this retarded LOL
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

go link me 1 normal game ever with a town rolestopper and a town doc.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1084 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

any normal I've played in EVER. ego search me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1082, Eddie Cane wrote:go link me 1 normal game ever with a town rolestopper and a town doc.
this is to show hes out right lying at this point because his claim is a sum claim
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1078, pisskop wrote:Eddie's just not good at reading.

I mean, there's never been a rolestopper and doc in a large together before.

Nope. And never a jk and a doc. Nope.
there's never been a rolestopper and a doc aligned with town in a mini or a large normal before, and idk about jk but jk does something different anyways
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

DOCTOR AND ROLESTOPPER ARE THE SAME ROLE
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

fucking christ not worth it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

not vague reasoning: you counterclaimed dead town
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

thank you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

ascetic rolestopper does stop it, yes, but that's probably more to fuck with the loyal tracker ala boon. doctor and rolestopper do not exist together, rolestopper is a better doctor. i think you honestly have a decent shot of being scum who just cc'd your partner, but meh, we lynch piss and go from there.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1136 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

here's a mini case because i have a few minutes after my second shift of the day before i sleep (yay 2 full time jobs xD)

1) spent lots of iso pushing lovebird: for example. Lovebird was and is clear town.
2) Screen said Piss picked up on him being a PR and then hammered. Screen is not a bad player despite his awful performance ITG, so I put value into that.
3) Spent most of today calling me scum: , , . This is after he claimed to doc me n2, which clearly implies he strongly townreads me, and that was AFTER the Screen lynch so saying he switched his read because of that does.not.compute. and, his n1 doc was supposedly tchill, another one of his pushes. nonsensical.
4) he has directly counterclaimed a dead town protective. there are no completed normals afaik with two doctor or higher protectives aligned with town, definitely none with rolestopper. non sec makes slightly more sense, still doubt it but we can deal wtih that later. for now, piss is also counterclaimed by another doc lmfao
5) his play around the claim is not sensical, and he's too experienced to play it off as being a shit newbie. examples, is deflecting with sarcasm, and it is actually provably posturing because in he says "Its literally not [a buffed doctor]", and in my post following it I quoted from the wiki "it's a stronger protective role than the doctor." when 1070 was his defense against it being a counterclaim. mans actually counterclaimed dead town LOL
6) is deflecting, and a funny way to highlight that he expects us to believe he doesn't know its optimal and conventional to mass claim the day before lylol.

seriously, this was an easy lynch before Notty's claim. can we lynch it now ???
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: Pisskop

Our last power roles, check some combo of Notty / Mohab / maybe Tchill / maybe TIAM. this grouping very likely contains the scum. mort is still town. dunker is still town. rb is still hopefully town. tchill / tiam are softing PRs, but we don't need claims today anymore because we have DIRECTLY cc'd scum now. i don't strongly object to continuing the claim depending on how many are left (someone count pls) there's pros and cons
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

thank you confirmed scum for your input.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh, you're in a hood? that changes everything!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if mort wants to continue we will, otherwise nah.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:22 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

non consecutive night is the modifier dumbass
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

your docs don't even make sense, you docced two people you're pushing and you didn't "crumb" you said you were targeting us lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1133, Eddie Cane wrote: i think you honestly have a decent shot of being scum who just cc'd your partner, but meh, we lynch piss and go from there.
In post 1136, Eddie Cane wrote: 4) he has directly counterclaimed a dead town protective. there are no completed normals afaik with two doctor or higher protectives aligned with town, definitely none with rolestopper. non sec makes slightly more sense, still doubt it but we can deal wtih that later. for now, piss is also counterclaimed by another doc lmfao
Wait , , , what happened to COPPA? surely you must be below the age of 12, because otherwise I can't explain how one could have such poor reading comprehension
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1147, pisskop wrote:Suddenly Eddie no longer has any sort of doubts about what is and isnt in this game. No further claiming, no adherence to mass claiming. he's just hardlining for a lynch.

Eddie's play here is scummy.
i'm going to say this one more time for everyone else and then you're going back on my ignore list until you're flipped

You counterclaimed a dead townie. You claimed Doctor, a strong protective, in a game with a flipped townie with a stronger protective. That was a scum claim. Now, you're being counterclaimed by ANOTHER doctor. There is no point continuing mass claim when essentially confirmed scum is now supporting it strongly, and we have a confirmed scum to lynch. There are benefits to it, and I clearly said I wasn't strongly against it either. I don't even know what "suddenly Eddie..." line means, because you were obv scum going into the day anyways and now you've confirmed yourself. Fuck off. Stop posting like Mulch if Mulch got hit in the head with a pineapple and went back to a mental age of 5. Stop with the nonsensical bullshit. Stop posturing. Stop distracting. Fuck, you begged for a case on you and I did it out of respect and you ignored it.

have a nice night
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

he thinks i'm a full of shit scumfuck and he townread me enough
after
a screen flip to doc me and spent the entire day pushing and discrediting me. there's more egregious things than his logic slip above rb. thanks tho :lol:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

is that all u have to say 3face
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i think its l-1 jsyk, nk15 / me / rb / dunker iirc
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

wait a bit, i think mort wants to read more and not everyone has checked in idt. tm night is probs good, he might self hammer but idrc.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol 2 lolhammers
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Its gonna be nk15 rb tchill :lol:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if hes town I think this will be my literal worst game ever
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I claimed already haha
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1167, Eddie Cane wrote:wait a bit, i think mort wants to read more and not everyone has checked in idt. tm night is probs good, he might self hammer but idrc.
poor Morty. hopefully you're scum s it doesn't matter.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

this represents Mafiascum 2018
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1195 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

i was 100% sure screen was scum so
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Lol my worst game ever

I know who I'm voting but finish mass claim, and it's no coincidence both times that killed my hardest townreads
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 735, Eddie Cane wrote:1) Mortfeld bleeds townie. He was super townie in our last game too. I was scum and had a perfect scum win, but he was the most obv town person itg. Then, he got desperado'd and became the most conf town person itg. Kappa. All of his pushes make sense. I follow his train of thought. This is similar to our last game, and he seems committed to this game in a way someone who despises scum doesn't. My ride or die.
If mort is town, this is actually not that bad. but man, I dont think I've ever pushed a lunch on a townie as hard as I did piss or screen never mind twice in one game. doc isnt a fucking bodyguard, and that tilted me a lot too because bg actually fits in this setup but w.e redacted. someone remind me to continue when mass claims done I have a lot more to say.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (isolation #137) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

who's left
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1104, TwoInAMillion wrote:There are lots of good reasons not to lynch me. I could claim but I don't really want to.
In post 1107, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't think I should. At least not if I want to be alive tomorrow.
why were u acting like md is a good role in a pr heavy game with 3 scum alive ?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1226 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

tiam, you had a guilty on nk15. why didn't you claim it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

back to the mase claim then
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1224, Tchill13 wrote:RB can claim next. I'll claim last.
this better be good my man
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

literally lol'd

bbl
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

dont oy ehit dont post til I'm back
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I dont have anything related to my role to post if that's not clear. I'm not like some cop who fakclaimed vt or some bullshit. at work rn hust dont have time tot type anything up
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:13 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

first job was 7:30-4 and second job was 4:30-1030 I really dont have energy for this rn
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:02 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1317, MortFeld wrote:If we lynch in [Tchill, Mohab] at some point, we should lynch Tchill and not Mohab. Has much better ROI.

I don't think it matters today though? TIAM is nearly guaranteed scum.
are u dumb mohab confirmed he got a mod message saying tchill is town so tchill cant be scum without mohab
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (isolation #147) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I want tchill to be town but I was basically ready to quickvote mohab today so him being town is hard

post later I only have the 1 shift today so I should be able to write it after that
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

can everyone post their scum team guesses as of now please
1 or 2 is fine no more than that
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #149) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:26 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

that means the other scum is me or mort
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #150) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's also very possible tchill mohab tiam is the scum team :(
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #151) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mort claimed Miller in the hood so.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #152) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

psgetop, duck all of u for being so damn scummy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #153) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1407, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=1 0094422#p10094422]post 1406[/url], MortFeld wrote:Eddie can see when I claimed miller, it was before you did.

1. We're both scum. You went rogue and claimed miller despite my having claimed it in the neighborhood. Either scum!Mort didn't tell scum!TIAM that Mort was going to claim miller or TIAM forgot. Mort is now bussing TIAM for distance, since TIAM likely dies anyway.
2. We're both town. Town has two millers. Boon is fucking weird.
3. We don't share an alignment.

3. feels much more likely than 1 or 2.
I've played in games with 2 millers. That doesn't mean you're not lying.
no, you haven't.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #154) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lapse and rc r shit
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

have u read any game from rc in the past few months lmao
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

he used to be great now hes ehit it's a tragic tale

I dont knkw if lapsa wver was good but he was awful in our game
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:47 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

back to the topic I'm still prodging mu qallpost tiltn
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1426 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I love rthrt
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

prodge number 50 lol the legendary post is way overhyped I was just gonna post something basic

rn my 15 minute break quickthoughts is tchill and mohab are town, need to reread stuff tho cause I'm hesitant like I wanted to vote mohab and tchill coming into today kinda
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm still gonna reread and longpost tn dw!!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1456 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1441, Tchill13 wrote:Nobody is even trying to figure the game out.

Make your case for why you're town.
wrong.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1457, Tchill13 wrote:Where's your wall post? Lol
if I prodge another 4 times maybe someone will place a vote and i can quick hammer ;)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1466 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

my ass is in a lot of pain too. leg day :(

but hey

I'm done work in 2 hours

then I am tutoring for 2 hours

then I'll be at the gym for 2 hours

so maybe I can write it in 7ish hours :)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

can yall not he stupid and vote
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:09 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I guess everyone thinks I'm town so I'm dying tn, so I need to solve this fully. yay.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

keep posting and hammertesting pairings, for example a me / tiam / mohab team is now impossible
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

doesn't really matter, if you are never considering moving it. i don't see us winning to any team that doesn't contain mort or tiam anyways so idrc.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

spend your time on other things, i'm not getting mislynched lol u don't need to case it
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:37 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Mod influence%%
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Save New Duplicate & Edit Just Text Twitter

Mechanics can go first, and then it'll go on. 1) TIAM claimed Miller after MD. Mort claimed neighbourizer miller. NK claimed non consec doc. Tiam claimed weak friendly neighbour. Eddie, RB, and Mohab are all VT claims. Following, 2) It is an empirical fact Mohab and Tchill are aligned together. The only way this isn't the case is if town!Tchill targeted Mohab last night, Mohab roleblocked him and then successfully claimed to receive the weak shot. This scenario is so unlikely that we are not going to consider it a possibility and if we lose to it so be it. So, yes, for the remainder of the game consider them a pairing. 3) Miller usually is a valid CC to miller, ya. However, there's no cop (claim) itg anyways, so miller shouldn't exist. Neither makes the other any more likely to exist and I'd recommend you treat them separately. I really, really hope TIAM is scum because otherwise I have no words, but regardless they are seperate entities and if real are just named townies. 4) I went into the day thinking town had to have another investigative. This makes Tchill probably town. However, a lot of his play has pinged me, as has Mohab's. Very annoying, but their claims make them very likely town I reckon. Helps that Mohab is pretty townie in reviewal of meta (I'll get into that later). However, 5)
In post 1239, Tchill13 wrote:I'm a town 2 shot weak friendly neighbor. I shot screen night one, which is why I was against his stupid lynch. And I shot mohab last night. Mohab please confirm.
This doesn't make sense, because if Screen was scum he was Ascetic so nothing would've happened anyways.
In post 1251, Tchill13 wrote:I straight up forgot about the weak modifier. Tried to save screen because it was an obvious TvT discussion. Then I honestly didn't know who was town but mohab just gave off a very towny vibe and I just picked him for the sake of more information for somebody on town. I didn't realize it would actually clear him for me personally until that was brought up.
Still doesn't make sense. It clearly wasn't obvious TvT because the rest of the entire game had one or both of us as scum. I need clarifications here on your thought process. Also, why you wouldn't crumb a weak role which is p much your only job. 6) Mechanically, TIAM actually is almost certainly scum. This isn't gonna be something people in this game are gonna have the experience to know just from saying this, but bear with me. Every single player alive believe's he's scum. This indicates he is scum and is being bussed. He is less likely (not impossible) to be partners with Mohab and Tchill. This fits with my presumption that Mohab and Tchill are likely town. 7) Similarly, no player aside Mohab thinks I'm scum and Mohab doesn't want to lynch me today. This makes me very likely town. There's also other things that make me very likely town, mainly everything Kookoo did bleeding town, but I don't think I need to expand on this because I'm getting killed tonight. 8) Following the above, this means scum team is a subset of {Tiam, NK15, RB, Mort} roughly in that order. I do not read Mort as lock town anymore because his engagement has been pre low and his pushes have been pre bad, but I think he's still the most likely town in that 4 (we need to talk about that though). I don't TR MohabChill enough to say I'm confident in this, but I TR them enough to say in all likelyhood I won't be voting them and the rest of you have been scummy to the point that I'm alright losing. I really do hope Mort is town because it means my reads aren't actually as awful as I thought they were, but I am pinged by a lot of things. 9) Speaking of being pinged, Tchill has done it a lot. A lot feels buddy'y, even though I'm hesitant to treat being nice as "buddy-y" because that's a really bad precedent to set. His reads have been pretty good, but I don't know how much I believe they're reasonable to have based on his knowledge as a "weak FN". Also, the claim janky stuff kinda worries me. Overall though despite those negative points, I think I want to trust my predecessor and Pisskop on him being town. 10) People don't respect dead people's reads, but following the above yes that is something you should do if they are at least semi competent and despite how much disdain I have for Pisskop intentionally playing to annoy me and faking his role ye he's decent and so is Screen. Piss had Chilly as town, which good. Screen having Tchill as scum worries me, but meh, he's clearly awful itg cause his top two scumreads were me and Piss and sheeping that on Piss did not resolve well. 11) Actually, just remembered Lovebird was Vanilla Cop which makes life harder aaaaah 12) Dunker kill clearly implicates NK15 13) Ugh. This game is really hard. Dead players with a lot of Tchill experience afaik are scumreading him. Ugh x2. 14) ...However, he also had Mohab as town, so lets solve it from that end if possible. - going out but i need to finally post something LoL gun to head im still at tiam / nk15 / (rb > mort) in a different town this would be so much easier i'll finish later, gonna do invididual stuff and i am CLOSE to wanting to vote tiam / nk15 / rb and b done w it but not there no votes please ill finish writing later
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol hastebin fucked up the format
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:49 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm very close to voting nk15 BTW
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #173) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

despite my doubts a big reason i want to lynch not tchill is hes the only one tryna solve besides me and idc if effort =alignment it does =my desire to not lynch u
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #174) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

case the third for me. more interested in that. ;)
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #175) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

doubt there's any merit in the first point of all pr claims but yea I was thinking morts claim sounds boony
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #176) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Mechanics can go first, and then it'll go on.

1) TIAM claimed Miller after MD. Mort claimed neighbourizer miller. NK claimed non consec doc. Tiam claimed weak friendly neighbour. Eddie, RB, and Mohab are all VT claims. Following,
2) It is an empirical fact Mohab and Tchill are aligned together. The only way this isn't the case is if town!Tchill targeted Mohab last night, Mohab roleblocked him and then successfully claimed to receive the weak shot. This scenario is so unlikely that we are not going to consider it a possibility and if we lose to it so be it. So, yes, for the remainder of the game consider them a pairing.
3) Miller usually is a valid CC to miller, ya. However, there's no cop (claim) itg anyways, so miller shouldn't exist. Neither makes the other any more likely to exist and I'd recommend you treat them separately. I really, really hope TIAM is scum because otherwise I have no words, but regardless they are seperate entities and if real are just named townies.
4) I went into the day thinking town had to have another investigative. This makes Tchill probably town. However, a lot of his play has pinged me, as has Mohab's. Very annoying, but their claims make them very likely town I reckon. Helps that Mohab is pretty townie in reviewal of meta (I'll get into that later). However,
5)
In post 1239, Tchill13 wrote:I'm a town 2 shot weak friendly neighbor.

I shot screen night one, which is why I was against his stupid lynch.

And I shot mohab last night.

Mohab please confirm.
This doesn't make sense, because if Screen was scum he was Ascetic so nothing would've happened anyways.
In post 1251, Tchill13 wrote:I straight up forgot about the weak modifier. Tried to save screen because it was an obvious TvT discussion. Then I honestly didn't know who was town but mohab just gave off a very towny vibe and I just picked him for the sake of more information for somebody on town. I didn't realize it would actually clear him for me personally until that was brought up.
Still doesn't make sense. It clearly wasn't obvious TvT because the rest of the entire game had one or both of us as scum. I need clarifications here on your thought process. Also, why you wouldn't crumb a weak role which is p much your only job.
6) Mechanically, TIAM actually is almost certainly scum. This isn't gonna be something people in this game are gonna have the experience to know just from saying this, but bear with me. Every single player alive believe's he's scum. This indicates he is scum and is being bussed. He is less likely (not impossible) to be partners with Mohab and Tchill. This fits with my presumption that Mohab and Tchill are likely town.
7) Similarly, no player aside Mohab thinks I'm scum and Mohab doesn't want to lynch me today. This makes me very likely town. There's also other things that make me very likely town, mainly everything Kookoo did bleeding town, but I don't think I need to expand on this because I'm getting killed tonight.
8) Following the above, this means scum team is a subset of {Tiam, NK15, RB, Mort} roughly in that order. I do not read Mort as lock town anymore because his engagement has been pre low and his pushes have been pre bad, but I think he's still the most likely town in that 4 (we need to talk about that though). I don't TR MohabChill enough to say I'm confident in this, but I TR them enough to say in all likelyhood I won't be voting them and the rest of you have been scummy to the point that I'm alright losing. I really do hope Mort is town because it means my reads aren't actually as awful as I thought they were, but I am pinged by a lot of things.
9) Speaking of being pinged, Tchill has done it a lot. A lot feels buddy'y, even though I'm hesitant to treat being nice as "buddy-y" because that's a really bad precedent to set. His reads have been pretty good, but I don't know how much I believe they're reasonable to have based on his knowledge as a "weak FN". Also, the claim janky stuff kinda worries me. Overall though despite those negative points, I think I want to trust my predecessor and Pisskop on him being town.
10) People don't respect dead people's reads, but following the above yes that is something you should do if they are at least semi competent and despite how much disdain I have for Pisskop intentionally playing to annoy me and faking his role ye he's decent and so is Screen. Piss had Chilly as town, which good. Screen having Tchill as scum worries me, but meh, he's clearly awful itg cause his top two scumreads were me and Piss and sheeping that on Piss did not resolve well.
11) Actually, just remembered Lovebird was Vanilla Cop which makes life harder aaaaah
12) Dunker kill clearly implicates NK15
13) Ugh. This game is really hard. Dead players with a lot of Tchill experience afaik are scumreading him. Ugh x2.
14) ...However, he also had Mohab as town, so lets solve it from that end if possible.

-

going out but i need to finally post something LoL

gun to head im still at tiam / nk15 / (rb > mort)

in a different town this would be so much easier

i'll finish later, gonna do invididual stuff

and

i am CLOSE to wanting to vote tiam / nk15 / rb and b done w it

but not there

no votes please ill finish writing later
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #177) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

same post as before, just formatted right lmao

i make sure my walls are easy to digest, i'm an english minor and i like to think my writing is very easy to absorb.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (isolation #178) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

viewtopic.php?t=75496&f=2&st=0&sk=t&sd= ... er_sort=Go

sjofosdjf why does this have to look so goddamn partnery
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I know I already asked for this, but
everyone please reply to this with your scum team guess, all 3 people, and any addendums u wanna make
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:29 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

if you're scum you're in luck because i don't think anyone else cares about this game
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:32 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

well, for starters, i was at nk15 mohab tchill rn early in the day. your claim removed that kinda
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i dont even feel like wallposting anymore
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

why is noone online besides tchill wtf

him being active should indicate scum because scum would be motivated by it being 7p lylo and town should be less active because dismotivated because 7p lylo

but seriously 5 players barely even existing like cmon 3 of u are town we havent lost
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1581 (isolation #184) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

they weren't posting before it either

extreme confidence is not towny

i don't care about the wifom about your claim, if anything it got rid of suspicion so ?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #185) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i don't have an issue with your conclusion its rb / nk / tiam, mort and me being town is fine. i am more concerned with the alternative. my plan for today is to figure out who of the 4 fits best with mohab and tchill, lynch them, get nightkilled with my final thoughts being tchill and mohab is more likely to be town, and wish good luck on whatever sad people have to keep playing
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #186) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this is a lot of pressure yknow :( whoever i vote today is the lynch i dont get people to sheep
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #187) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1589, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1585, Eddie Cane wrote:i don't have an issue with your conclusion its rb / nk / tiam, mort and me being town is fine. i am more concerned with the alternative. my plan for today is to figure out who of the 4 fits best with mohab and tchill, lynch them, get nightkilled with my final thoughts being tchill and mohab is more likely to be town, and wish good luck on whatever sad people have to keep playing
i dont understand. Lynch who of the 4 fits best with me and mohab as the 3rd teamate? if you vote anyone except RB/nk/tiam you'll lose town the game.

because if you believe im scum with mohab you'll eventually belive mort has to be our teammate. If you vote mort the game is over.
well, you just listed 3 of the 4 so lol.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #188) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i've said that i think your team is the most likely.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #189) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

RB NK TIAM

ive said all day they're the most likely team

that doesn't mean i write off all the scummy shit you did/done tho

i am probably going to ask Mort to vote NK or TIAM soon and for them to crossvote back
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1597 (isolation #190) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

like u need to understand

this is lylo

i am not just going to write off you as likely town and lynch away

i dont like to lose
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1599 (isolation #191) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

i dont think Tiam is the third with you really if you are scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #192) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

despite your case, i don't think anything necessitates them being the same alignment. bad scum play doesnt preclude bad town play. anything besides them being the scummiest players itg, of course.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

in 48 hours if nk15 tiam and rb haven't done anything convincing I'm fine voting there
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

boon loves day chat, so they very likely do have an encryptor
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mohab, lemme know when youre online. we wneed real time talk
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1644 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

woah great revelation rb
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:06 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I would prefer to lynch nk15 today.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1653, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1651, Eddie Cane wrote:I would prefer to lynch nk15 today.
why?
because I think it's more likely hes aligned with you than tiam is so its safer

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”