Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 26, Alacrity wrote:Good morning! I look forward to playing with all of you today. =)

VOTE: insomnia
In post 29, themilkcartonkid wrote:VOTE: lovebird because I dont know anyone else
Like half the players in this game had already voted at this point and neither of you voted on someone with a vote already on them. Just why?

Seriously, more wagons with more than 1 vote please, need to turn up the heat in here
In post 50, nomnomnom wrote:It's like "out of all the people you could vote you pick that one person you know! Why???"
In post 54, nomnomnom wrote: Well, I like your logic and questions so far. It feels genuine. I think what you're asking is good for town in general, and it's putting me at ease to have someone ask me what I think since it's my first game in here. I'm feeling strong town vibes from you.
Hmmmm
In post 56, u r a person 2 wrote: Should I jump on locke with you?
Do you usually ask for permission to join a wagon?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 76, u r a person 2 wrote: It is possible that I have asked a similar question before, but I can't think of one, so let's go with No.

Permission is not the word I would use though. I asked PP for his opinion on where my vote should be.
Fair enough
In post 77, nomnomnom wrote: Did you join my wagon simply to increase its size or do you have read-related reasons? You have reacted to my posts after voting me.
Read-related
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 119, Alacrity wrote: Why do we need more wagons?
I feel the funniest way to get out of RVS and get some more solid reads is to getting a few people to L-2/L-1 if you don't have a renowned quickhammerer in your game
In post 121, PenguinPower wrote:Noting the timing of the insomnia unvote though.
In post 123, PenguinPower wrote:While also joining insomnia on my wagon.
Same tho
In post 157, insomnia wrote:Ok, so nomnomnom looks like newbscum to me at the moment, yet I think if we keep her alive for a bit maybe her game progresses and she will change my read or she's going to give us her scum buds through her actions. I do believe newbies are good to keep around since they usually improve their game later on and you can figure them out more easily.
:!:

VOTE: Insomnia Believe this is L-2
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 189, insomnia wrote:Like, look at this, I've already explained my vote yet my answer's being ignored.

I'm done.

@Mod, please replace me
People disagreeing with you isn't the same as being ignored
In post 195, u r a person 2 wrote:UNVOTE:

initial impression is insomnia likely gets frustrated enough to replace out as town way more often than as scum.

That said, if he ends up not replacing out, it's NAI at best
It's NAI whether he does or doesn't replace out, both scum and town can get frustrated, especially when they're playing like 4 games at once
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 213, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 207, Locke113 wrote:It's NAI whether he does or doesn't replace out, both scum and town can get frustrated, especially when they're playing like 4 games at once
I guess we disagree. I'm not sure that I like the push back, either. What does the 4 games at once part have to do with it?
I'd imagine it could get stressful??? Like its not a hard concept to understand, like I'm in one other game than this and just the two has my head fried, can't imagine 4 at once
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 220, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 219, Locke113 wrote: I'd imagine it could get stressful??? Like its not a hard concept to understand, like I'm in one other game than this and just the two has my head fried, can't imagine 4 at once
oh, gotcha. That's a stretch to apply that to Insomnia, I think.
Why is that a stretch?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 264, Alacrity wrote:
In post 222, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 221, Alacrity wrote:
In post 218, nomnomnom wrote:What is that supposed to mean? I thought you read PP as scum?
As a counter question, would you say my PenguinPower vote helped move the game forward?
That's not the point of my question. You are unvoting your scum read because of an element that doesn't and shouldn't even affect your scum read.
Besides, how does your unvote "help move the game forward" more than your PP vote?
I do not think you are understanding what I am doing here. I am unvoting PenguinPower because the game is likely going to shift soon, not because the read itself.

No, it doesn't. However, there is one thing that it does do. It shows that I'm less willing to want PenguinPower lynched at the moment!
In post 231, nomnomnom wrote:That timing on her not answering and vanishing all of a sudden is also something that makes me confident about this. I honestly don't care if this is a new wagon. She's scum.
I just woke up to start a brand new day about twenty minutes ago. I've been asleep this whole time =)
In post 242, GrandWazoo wrote:Enigmas are scum. Alacrity remains an enigma.

VOTE: Alacrity
Guys! I found the scum vote on the wagon!

VOTE: GrandWazoo
In post 263, u r a person 2 wrote:well, maybe not scummy

but bad
I wouldn't say it was a bad wagon. It actually makes me pretty sure it's led by town and followed up with by scum. Now even if I get lynched, it still is a net benefit to town. =)
What makes you think this wagon is led by town, if anything this feels like scum making use of the replace out to get votes of their partner
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 229, PenguinPower wrote:"Screw this...let's start a brand new wagon"

Why?
In post 230, nomnomnom wrote:Because I'm fairly confident she's scum. She was already in my reads list but that unvote screws with my mind too much.
In post 231, nomnomnom wrote:That timing on her not answering and vanishing all of a sudden is also something that makes me confident about this. I honestly don't care if this is a new wagon. She's scum.
In post 232, PenguinPower wrote:Sure.

VOTE: Alacrity
Don't like this exchange, questions nom's vote in a way that suggests disapproval, nom gives because she's already on my scumlist and she didn't answer me quick enough basically and that's enough?

The worst part about this wagon is that Alacrity is def a scumlean for me but this wagon has manifested in a way that makes me feel uneasy about putting my vote there now
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 268, Alacrity wrote:Which slot do you believe is doing this?

I have the impression that nomnomnom is an overeager town looking to start a push. PenguinPower can go either way, but I could see town hopping on the way he had!

Unless there is a reason you have to suspect it beyond that, I do not think there is much more to it!
Well I scumread nom soooooo. Though if you do flip scum then that probably clears her as it would be weird being the one to literally start a wagon by yourself on your partner just to bus them.

We will have to agree to disagree on PP there, especially since he had his vote on Insomnia/Eragon whose wagon was the biggest and seemed to at least scumlean that slot from what I can tell from his posts. It doesn't even make since to me if he scumreads you too because why switch from one scum to another when you already have the other scumread at L-2?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 281, nomnomnom wrote:This post confuses me. Conspiracy theory levels right there.
:lol: Well what else can I say but it ain't paranoia if they're really out to get you. Also its not like its that out there of a thought process, replace outs can stall the progress on a wagon on that slot for multiple reasons. Firstly, people might respond like urap and feel this is a alignment indicative move and find it townie. Secondly, with the player now gone they can no longer shoot themselves in the foot by saying more incriminating things and their replacement has to be given a certain amount of leeway at first because they have to catch up. This means all the stuff to point out the person is scum has already been said and the more time that people on the wagon have to wait, the more likely they are to doubt whether this stuff is actually scummy at all or whether they were just imagining shit.

This serves as a perfect opportunity for a scum partner to either A. Prepare to bus the living fuck out of their partner, possibly going so far as hammering their partner before their replacement even catches up or B. Start a completely new wagon/start pushing a much smaller wagon to draw attention away from their scum partner. It's not really conspiracy theory levels, at least not on the level of reptilians, which are totally real :wink:
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 300, themilkcartonkid wrote:What Locke just described is frowned upon and banned in many games I've played. The rules will say something like "do not replace out for strategy"
Didn't mean it in the sense the player who replaces out did it on purpose, more it was a legit ragequit and their partners take advantage of the opportunity
In post 301, nomnomnom wrote:@Locke if anyone else than me started a new wagon as Eragon was coming in this game, would you have scumread them for that reason too?
Yes, you aren't the only one I'm looking at funny in regards to this wagon
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 304, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 302, Locke113 wrote:
In post 301, nomnomnom wrote:@Locke if anyone else than me started a new wagon as Eragon was coming in this game, would you have scumread them for that reason too?
Yes, you aren't the only one I'm looking at funny in regards to this wagon
I'm curious, care to detail? I want to know your thoughts on the Alac wagon as a whole.
Went into it a bit in though I don't think I mentioned that the speed of the wagon is also alarming to me, it manifested from no votes on alacrity to L-2 within the space of 24 hours on grounds that are shaky at best in my opinion. Ironically while you are my strongest scumread apart from insomnia/eragon, your creation of the wagon feels more genuine than the rest joining who either gave no reason(n_m) or very little(PP,GW). Also if I'm wrong and this ain't a scum driven wagon and alacrity is scum, I feel that would reverse my read on you
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Locke113 »

Do you mean why aren't they my top scumreads?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 308, nomnomnom wrote:About Alacrity herself, you said in that she was a scumlean for you. Do you still think that? I think I need this to understand your whole mindset here.
She is certainly still a possibility, and ironically I feel that if she does get hammered, it will help me solidify my reads on most of the active players in this game so far, though since the wagon gives the feeling of being scum-driven and I don't see a scum motivation to bus their partner when their partner wasn't even being voted by anyone or was only be voted by 1/2 people, I currently feel she's more likely to flip town. And I don't like the idea of letting a townie get lynched just to help my reads/
In post 309, themilkcartonkid wrote:I mean, what was it about noms initiation that made you think scum-lead rather than opportunistic scum hop on?
Well by nature of the fact nom initiated it would mean it couldn't be just a hop on, and I was already scumreading nom to begin with. This doesn't mean I don't suspect PP/GW just I have but one vote and with this many people there can only be 2/3 scum maximum
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 314, Alacrity wrote:This actually does not answer my question. An existing scumread on a slot is not actually a reason by itself to suspect any specific action, each action must be judged either by itself or compared to the entire game whether it is a scummy move or not. I had a preexisting scumread on nomnomnom before that initial vote, but I believe that the push itself is more likely to come from a town mindset than a scum mindset. Therefore, my read on them is now leaning more towards town than scum. To be exact, they are actually a reasonably strong townread. I hope this better explains what I mean with that question. =)
My mention of already scumreading nom was in response to which slot I believed might be doing the pushing, I probably should have provided my feelings about their actual initiation of the wagon more clearly and properly explained them in the same post but I usually mention these things when asked rather unsolicited, though I see now that such a question was implied even if you didn't implicitly ask for further explanation.

As for your point about your own experience with chat mafia and nom's play, I will have to defer to your expertise there as I have no experience myself in that regard. I will also grant that as I have said, nom's initiation of the wagon is the only part that feels at all genuine to me about the wagon so I shall take another look through her ISO and keep an open mind. No guarantees I'll change my mind though, I am a stubborn bastard.

Also I also only mentioned not_mafia in regards to his lack of giving a reason to vote, I do not pretend to have a clue about his alignment as his apparent quick-hammering habits clearly suggest a style of play that just makes no sense to me at all
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 328, nomnomnom wrote:Like, sure, some people proposed that for example GW had little reasons to jump on this, but at the same time, why would scum jump on this brand new wagon?
I wonder indeed, maybe someone, probably a very intelligent
and
very handsome fellow, has already suggested a reason for such behaviour? :wink:
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 296, Locke113 wrote:
In post 281, nomnomnom wrote:This post confuses me. Conspiracy theory levels right there.
:lol: Well what else can I say but it ain't paranoia if they're really out to get you. Also its not like its that out there of a thought process, replace outs can stall the progress on a wagon on that slot for multiple reasons. Firstly, people might respond like urap and feel this is a alignment indicative move and find it townie. Secondly, with the player now gone they can no longer shoot themselves in the foot by saying more incriminating things and their replacement has to be given a certain amount of leeway at first because they have to catch up. This means all the stuff to point out the person is scum has already been said and the more time that people on the wagon have to wait, the more likely they are to doubt whether this stuff is actually scummy at all or whether they were just imagining shit.

This serves as a perfect opportunity for a scum partner to either A. Prepare to bus the living fuck out of their partner, possibly going so far as hammering their partner before their replacement even catches up or B.
Start a completely new wagon/start pushing a much smaller wagon to draw attention away from their scum partner.
It's not really conspiracy theory levels, at least not on the level of reptilians, which are totally real :wink:
@PP bolded for emphasis
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 334, nomnomnom wrote:I guess you're right though, that's a possibility. But even if we go with that theory, you could argue that the three people joining my Alacrity wagon could have that intention, so it does not really solve my problem here.
If you're not scum then I would say scum is either more likely to be found in one of PP and GW than n_m. n_m doesn't seem active enough to fit the bill for the kind of scum to pull that sort of trick
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 337, nomnomnom wrote:You are talking about a player that has not said a single game-relevant thing since the beginning. That's honestly mind boggling you'd say something like this. And if you say "this is how he plays", you are highlighting exactly why he drives me insane

Based it off the fact he doesn't post often and when he does, it doesn't say much and even when voting alac, he didn't add any reasoning at all, doesn't seem like he's actually trying to persuade anyone to join the wagon, which is what I'd imagine scum would be doing. Not sure whether this falls under playstyle or activeness?
In post 338, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 335, Locke113 wrote:This serves as a perfect opportunity for a scum partner to either A. Prepare to bus the living fuck out of their partner, possibly going so far as hammering their partner before their replacement even catches up or B. Start a completely new wagon/start pushing a much smaller wagon to draw attention away from their scum partner. It's not really conspiracy theory levels, at least not on the level of reptilians, which are totally real
At the time, weren't there only vanity wagons otherwise? I mean, yes these are two opportunities for scum. These aren't the only opportunities...why not just stay on the wagon and wait for it to possibly dissipate? We're 7 days out from the deadline.
Because waiting for it to dissipate is more risky, once a replace out happens, people seem a lot more susceptible to joining new wagons that appear so its any easy way to get attention off your partner. In comparison if you wait, what if your partner's replacement says something further incriminating while everyone's focusing on them, pushing town to just lynch them.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 346, GrandWazoo wrote:By keeping your main a secret you are denying us the chance to compare your present play with your town/scum meta. A town player would welcome such scrutiny.

Transparency is only counter-productive to scum.
@Nom
Now this, this right here is conspiracy theory levels
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 360, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 355, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 354, Locke113 wrote:
In post 346, GrandWazoo wrote:By keeping your main a secret you are denying us the chance to compare your present play with your town/scum meta. A town player would welcome such scrutiny.

@Nom
Now this, this right here is conspiracy theory levels
I wouldn't say it's conspiracy theory levels, I'd say it's more unnecessary invasive questioning.
Like, I can think of a lot of reasons why you would want to start an alt or in general start a new account and remain secret, that are not related to the game at all. Clearly she does not want to be recognized, so why press the issue for this long?

Like honestly I can't say if he's being invasive because he MUST know who Alacrity are so he will press the issue ad infinitum, or if there's something more to it.
You can't enter the game proudly declaring your alt, daring ppl to guess who it is, then complain because someone actually wants to know.
Its not even you wanting to know that's the problem though, I myself am interested in what her main is but I haven't mentioned it
because it isn't any of my business
. Curiosity isn't the problem here, its how you're expressing your curiosity.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:58 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 371, GrandWazoo wrote:
In post 369, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 367, GrandWazoo wrote:Again, I was riffing on Penguin's remark. Not a great riff maybe. I certainly didn't worry about a quickhammer by NM or anyone else since I was already SR Insomnia.
So you weren't afraid of a quick hammer
And you actually scum read insomnia
And you were actually supportive of the wagon, which you thought was about to collapse

So you riffed on Penguin's remark instead of voting because you thought that was the best way to stop the wagon from breaking apart?
No I wasn't afraid of a quickhammer. Yes I was SR Insom, but as mentioned Insom wasn't the only SR.

Seriously bro, you're obsessing over what I didn't do, why I didn't do it and when. This is basically what you accuse me of doing with Alacrity - making a big deal over nothing.
VOTE: Grand Wazoo
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 374, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 373, Locke113 wrote: VOTE: Grand Wazoo
Wanna talk about it?
His actions don't make sense to me from a town perspective, especially with his lack of fearing a quickhammer and the fact he was properly scumreading Insomnia. Like this explanation just seems fishy asf to me
In post 375, nomnomnom wrote:Well, here's the thing.

GW does seem like kind of a prick and this whole thing about announcing intent on Eragon's slot yet voting Alacrity afterwards is definitely scummy.

But at the same time, urap jumping on this wagon is an enormous alarm sign to me, especially with the circumstances of that vote. I can't help but feel urap is trying to deflect the Alacrity wagon.

I'm conflicted here.
Nom, this post hurts me deeply...when I say the same thing about the Alac wagon, I'm spinning conspiracy theories, then you turn around and use the same reasoning on a different wagon. I see how it is...
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 386, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 346, GrandWazoo wrote:@Alacrity:
I don't understand why scum specifically would engage that point the way I did, but town would not. I thought that entire engagement was self-evident, so it is entirely possible that something got lost in translation.

I did not answer your question because there really is not any reason to. Revealing why I want this alt to be secret would be counter-productive, as it would drastically reduce the amount of players that it can apply to. I quite like this alt, I would like to keep using it. =)
By keeping your main a secret you are denying us the chance to compare your present play with your town/scum meta. A town player would welcome such scrutiny.

VOTE: Grandwazoo

L-1
What is it about that post opposed to the rest of his that made you put him on L-1? I didn't like it either but its more of being overly pushy about someone's personal privacy rather than scum
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 388, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 387, Locke113 wrote: Nom, this post hurts me deeply...when I say the same thing about the Alac wagon, I'm spinning conspiracy theories, then you turn around and use the same reasoning on a different wagon. I see how it is...
Is it really a conspiracy when he admits to doing it?
Was more making a joke about the similarities between our reponses to Alac's and GW's wagons. Not SRing urap myself but see where you're coming from
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Locke113 »

stop trolling not_mafia
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 392, rosterfoster wrote:It's such a bs reason to start pushing someone.

There's standard bs reasons, and there's that.
UNVOTE: GrandWazoo
Yeah, I'm not comfortable with GW at L-1 for a reason this weak, it's like the least scum-indicative thing about GW
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Pretty sure n_m did it to troll, not sure why it happened with alacrity
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Locke113 »

or else his bloodlust overcame his senses
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 618, u r a person 2 wrote:gw still scummy, btw

but eragon reps in to a quiet game and is like, ok this works for me. doesn't sit right
Why doesn't it sit right with you? Do you have experience playing with eragon? Or is this a non-meta based feeling?

Also sorry for the lack of activity everybody, was busy finishing off DMC5 then this game kinda just slipped my mind
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Locke113 »

Well then I'm fine with helping start the Insomnia/Eragon wagon back up again, after all my read on GW is mainly based off the possibility of him being Insomnia's scum partner so why not find out whether Insomnia/Eragon is scum first

VOTE: Eragon
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 627, themilkcartonkid wrote:This wagon is ick
Why?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #35) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 635, u r a person 2 wrote:PP, I am not actually scum reading Insomnia, and my data set for him has increased significantly since the basis for that read. I think that slot is town regardless of eragon's shit.
I'm sorry, what?
In post 643, u r a person 2 wrote:
eragon was an easy wagon target, right? He's basically not here. so i placed a vote, and hey look what happened

this exchange did not look good imo

Spoiler:
In post 623, Locke113 wrote:

but eragon reps in to a quiet game and is like, ok this works for me. doesn't sit right
Why doesn't it sit right with you? Do you have experience playing with eragon? Or is this a non-meta based feeling?

Also sorry for the lack of activity everybody, was busy finishing off DMC5 then this game kinda just slipped my mind
In post 624, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 623, Locke113 wrote:

I have played with eragon, but it's not a meta-read. I've never seen eragon rep into a game. But when i rep in I look to contribute and solve and I'm just not seeing that. It's killed my town read on insomnia as well
In post 625, Locke113 wrote:Well then I'm fine with helping start the Insomnia/Eragon wagon back up again, after all my read on GW is mainly based off the possibility of him being Insomnia's scum partner so why not find out whether Insomnia/Eragon is scum first

Seriously, the fuck? "Oh I'm actually townreading the slot whose wagon I started up again" and "they weren't here so they were an easy target", how is this not pinging anyone?
In post 669, PenguinPower wrote:It's almost like Eragon did stuff between those two posts that affected my read on the slot...
What in particular about Eragon's posts have made you completely unwilling to vote him now?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Locke113 »

Not entirely sold on urap + alac def being scum partners, but it is definitely seeming like more of a possibility now
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Locke113 »

or at least urap being scum
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 685, PenguinPower wrote:The stuff he said.
How very detailed and informative, thanks :lol:
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 695, themilkcartonkid wrote:I think it's clear they're just doing it to be able to jump on a wagon
Yes, NotMaf started a new wagon, in order to jump onto a wagon, when he could have voted on any other wagon to fulfill that goal
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 701, Elsa Jay wrote:so lynch elsawhere plz.
See this right here NotMaf? Why would you ever want to lynch this absolute genius? You should be ashamed of yourself for even considering it
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Locke113 »

Clearly. Since we're all listing our wacky conspiracy theories, could I interest any of you in the holy word of our Saviour, Flubar King of the Mole-Men?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Locke113 »

I know his reputation for quickhammering, but he has joined wagons below L-1 multiple times in this game, why would he choose to start an entirely new wagon, and actually quote a post to show at least some reasoning this time if he's just waiting to quickhammer? I don't doubt he will quickhammer if the opportunity presents itself, but he doesn't need to start a new wagon to do that
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Scum is either Eragon or milk or both. Despite claiming intent to join the wagon multiple times and saying he scumread GW, Eragon didn't put GW at L-1 nor did he hammer. Seen scum pull this trick before were they claimed intent to hammer without much time left on the clock to try and wait out the timer. And the whole GW pushing the alac wagon as an alternative to Eragon's with some piss poor reasoning, even though he claimed he still scumread Insomnia/Eragon.

Milk did join the wagon, multiple times, but kept trying to undermine it or start different wagons to draw attention away, such as trying to vote up Alac and The Penguin of all people. Also even when it was clear there was no way GW wasn't getting out of day 1 alive no matter what he claimed, he still tried to use the excuse of waiting for the claim to not hammer, which if he had been let off for, GW could have just never claimed as there wasn't much time left.

Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 824, themilkcartonkid wrote:Alacrity conftown. I noticed that town split into pairs. Lock and roster, me and nom, urap and alac, pp and Elsa. N-m grandwazoo and eragon never really had anyone they gelled with. I dont think alac kills the only one who was agreeing with their reads
I'm not sure I entirely understand the reasoning behind most of your pairs tbh. Though yes based off D1, I agree scum!Alacrity wouldn't NK urap.
In post 832, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 265, Locke113 wrote:What makes you think this wagon is led by town, if anything this feels like scum making use of the replace out to get votes of their partner
Feels like a soft-defense to me.
How? This was part of the whole me scumreading basically everyone on the wagon who wasn't n_m
In post 835, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 625, Locke113 wrote:Well then I'm fine with helping start the Insomnia/Eragon wagon back up again, after all my read on GW is mainly based off the possibility of him being Insomnia's scum partner so why not find out whether Insomnia/Eragon is scum first

‘My read is based on being Insomnia’s scum partner’ seems untrue to me.
Why does it seem untrue when I literally only started looking for other scum besides Insomnia based off the idea that they acted like they might be his scum partner?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 833, rosterfoster wrote:Also means Locke/Eragon isn’t a team.
Also I absolutely agree with this, though obviously not for the reason you think
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:32 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 844, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 837, Locke113 wrote:Why does it seem untrue when I literally only started looking for other scum besides Insomnia based off the idea that they acted like they might be his scum partner?
In post 387, Locke113 wrote:His actions don't make sense to me from a town perspective, especially with his lack of fearing a quickhammer and the fact he was properly scumreading Insomnia. Like this explanation just seems fishy asf to me
Tells me that you had independent from being Insomnia's partner.
How does that dispute me saying I
mainly
based my scumread of him off of the idea he was Insomnia/Eragon's scum parter
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Locke113 »

Don't misrep me Roster, it was his apparent lack of fear of a quickhammer yet claiming intent to put Eragon/Insomnia to L-1 then switching to Alacrity not just the lack of fear of a quickhammer
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Locke113 »

And that his sudden switch rather than risk his partner getting hammered is what made him seem like Insomnia's scum partner
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 506, ChibiBear wrote:
Apologies, I very slightly misinterpreted one of the setup rules:

Correction: The Mafia
do
have daytalk.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Locke113 »

But yes you might be right that his scum partner did tell him to back off
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 870, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 867, PenguinPower wrote::lol:

Yes, the guy who led the eod push on scum is scum.

Don't be bad.
Also true.

I’m kind of 50/50 over Milk or Elsa, but Eragon makes sense to be scum off the wagon.
Then join me on the Eragon wagon, we've got cookies
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Ok so theres been a lot posted since I last posted so probably gonna multipost a fair bit here, apologies
Spoiler: Eragon
In post 912, Eragon wrote:
In post 861, Locke113 wrote:In post 506, ChibiBear wrote:
uhh ok?

isnt this what Roster said?
No, he thought that the scum partner had to be either me or Nom because we were telling him to back off in this thread when if his partner told him to back off, they could have done it outside of the thread
In post 743, Eragon wrote:because N_M is in this game :3

Intent to L-1 GrandWazoo
In post 760, Eragon wrote:Hammer hammer

I have fire in my eyes
In post 762, Eragon wrote:Would it be animal abuse to steal N_M’s hammer?

But if I’m a raven, then how can an animal abuse an animal

:3
Where is this previous explanation about why you didn't want to L-1 GW? Because in between this posts and I see no previous explanation at all
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 897, rosterfoster wrote:Ok I don’t actually object to this lynch but I’m not ready to end the day yet. You’re right.
But why aren't you ready my dude? When you find scum theres nothing wrong with ending the day a bit early, stops them weaseling their way out of this
In post 903, themilkcartonkid wrote:Town odd night disloyal roleblocker. I'm not going to be useful tonight anyway. Peace.
In post 904, Alacrity wrote:Who did you block?
What the fuck am I witnessing rn?
In post 922, Eragon wrote:Frankly, i dont trust that claim at all. Its a very safe claim, because "disloyal roleblocker" literally just means that he can only roleblock scum. In game, thats ridiculously overpowered with no risk. I feel it just has too much power, along with a LOYAL NEIGHBORIZER(Which is both a full cop and a neighborizer) and Elsa's claim, so Im probably gonna keep my Your in pretty good standing rn, your associations look pretty good and just dont lolhammer, and you should do fine tbhote on TMCK
Seriously, wtf is going on rn? Never seen such a blatant scumslip before. Also mechanically speaking his claim isn't unlikely just because its disloyal, the downside is the odd night part to balance it which I don't believe either Elsa or urap had so if the claim is true, then it does fit mechanically and isn't that OP
In post 930, Eragon wrote:
Spoiler: Just chillin
Sing, sing like there's nobody watching
Sing, sing like there's nobody listening
Sing
I feel like I'm sinking, I feel like I'm reaching
For something that's out of my grasp, when I think I got it reality sinks in
On the dark side of the moon, just give me my space
'Cause I got a list of mistakes all written in ink I won't get to erase
If I counted my blessings, I could spend my whole life counting
'Cause truthfully nothing is too late to fix, be the Blackbird on the White Album
And if I have so much to say, then why would I pipe down then?
'Cause life's getting shorter and shorter, so sing for the moment right now then
It's times like this I feel I'm on the pavement
It's like my heart's so numb
Then I grab that book and turn the pages
And see how far I've come
And just sing, sing like there's nobody watching
Sing
I feel like I'm peaking, I become a beast when
I dig deep inside of myself and let it all out when I conquer these demons
It gives me the freedom, I'm breaking away from these chains
I'm embracing the change and finding the courage to face all this pain
Wealth gives help while the poor die young
It is what is, I won't hold my tongue
Dad died poor, what did that give me?
Strength inside, now the question lies
How you measure my value, I wonder
'Cause I've reached the clouds from the gutter
If it's by heart, then I'm breaking the bank
Add up what matters, now do the numbers
It's times like this I feel I'm on the pavement
It's like my heart's so numb
Then I grab that book and turn the pages
And see how far I've come
And just sing, sing like there's nobody watching
Sing
Like there's nobody listening, like there's nobody listening
Like there's nobody listening, but the whole world's watching
Like there's nobody listening, like there's nobody listening
Like there's nobody listening, but the whole world's watching
But the whole world's watching
Sing
Sing
:lol:
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 956, PenguinPower wrote:He took the L-1 vote.
In post 960, themilkcartonkid wrote:Can we wait a bit longer. Seeing reactions plus trying to figure out the partner will be useful and I'd like to play as long as possible
No, we've already seen plenty of reactions, no need to give time for a wagon on scum to die out, again, like what happened twice D1
In post 966, PenguinPower wrote:Like...people are somewhat not remembering that I brought the dwindling lynch on GW back to GW and he flipped scum and that irritates me.
Its okay Pengu, I appreciate you
In post 969, Eragon wrote:Well, that was excessively boring

I liked the reactions from nom, first of all for calling it out and bringing it up, after multiple people missed/ignored it. It shows good attention to detail and actual drive to figure out motives.

I didn't like TMCK's reaction, it felt very very wish-washy, which i would expect from scum that knows its 100% fake. He starts off asking like, "wut" and then realizes and is like "ooooh" then he comes back and says, "but is it, idk, but it probably just is, but are you sure???"

Roster's reaction was kinda the same at first, but they realized it and they stuck with it strong, so thats slight town points

Notmafia didn't respond except vote lol

PP's reaction actually isn't that great. It doesnt really feel like he believed that i "slipped" with the quotations marks expressing doubt.

Elsa's reaction is fakeable as either alignment
lol "It was just a reaction test guys I swear"
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1004, Eragon wrote:they happen.

but they aren't something to expect.

anyone advocating for a quicklynch at this point is wolfy af.
There isn't anything inherently wrong with quicklynching, esp since in such a short time we got a lot of info to work with already, if we take too much time I guarantee this wagon will stall, which I get you don't want but you're scum so sorry but that would be a bad thing. Also just generally I don't see this need to use up the whole day unnecessarily

pedit
: also gl with all that Alac, its a interesting read :lol:
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1012, nomnomnom wrote:Eragon this game:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RktX4lbe_g4[/youtube]

Eragon last page:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y[/youtube]

We have the AtE-god among us.

What the actual fuck is this game by the way, I can't even at this point :lol:
:lol: This game is comedy gold, honestly I don't even care if we catch scum anymore, its all been worth it for the events over the last few pages
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Even if he did crumb shit, and it was a "reaction test", it still wouldn't make him town

@Roster:
I know, more interesting stuff happened after the post I quoted but thats kinda my point, the day is gonna drag out now and the wagon is gonna dissolve cause more people are gonna look back at his "reaction test" excuse and think well I didn't believe it at the time but maybe because the momentum is gone, my general point still stands
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1026, rosterfoster wrote:Locke, that post was about hammering Milk no? Now I think it’s Eragon/Penguin. So we seem to have averted a mislynch if I’m right. Sometimes it’s not so bad for things to drag on.
I highly doubt Pengu is scum, simply believing its a reaction test doesn't make PP scum with Eragon. Pengu has a process and it worked D1 plus milk is also scummy asf so if he prefers a milk lynch today that okay
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1032, rosterfoster wrote:Because Penguin was voting Milk at the time of the slip, which mentioned buddy voting Milk.
I mean I suppose in theory its possible but Pengu's playstyle this game doesn't suggest to me he'd allow his partner to coach him, feels more like the coacher to me in that scenario

Also sidenote: I called PP Pengu the first time as a joke and now I can't stop please send help
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1040, Eragon wrote:
In post 1007, Locke113 wrote:Ok so theres been a lot posted since I last posted so probably gonna multipost a fair bit here, apologies
Spoiler: Eragon
In post 912, Eragon wrote:
In post 861, Locke113 wrote:In post 506, ChibiBear wrote:
uhh ok?

isnt this what Roster said?
No, he thought that the scum partner had to be either me or Nom because we were telling him to back off in this thread when if his partner told him to back off, they could have done it outside of the thread
In post 743, Eragon wrote:because N_M is in this game :3

Intent to L-1 GrandWazoo
In post 760, Eragon wrote:Hammer hammer

I have fire in my eyes
In post 762, Eragon wrote:Would it be animal abuse to steal N_M’s hammer?

But if I’m a raven, then how can an animal abuse an animal

:3
Where is this previous explanation about why you didn't want to L-1 GW? Because in between this posts and I see no previous explanation at all
understood

the explanation for not L-1'ing GW was so that there was no hammer until it was actually closer to EoD
I'm curious, how close to EoD do you like your wagons to get? since I think there was only a few days left by that point, though not sure so apologies if I'm talking out my arse
In post 1041, Eragon wrote:
In post 1011, Locke113 wrote:
In post 1004, Eragon wrote:they happen.

but they aren't something to expect.

anyone advocating for a quicklynch at this point is wolfy af.
There isn't anything inherently wrong with quicklynching, esp since in such a short time we got a lot of info to work with already, if we take too much time I guarantee this wagon will stall, which I get you don't want but you're scum so sorry but that would be a bad thing. Also just generally I don't see this need to use up the whole day unnecessarily

pedit
: also gl with all that Alac, its a interesting read :lol:

there is a fucking problem with quicklynching
when the game is literally fucking confirmed
What does this mean? I feel like I should be understanding this but I don't
In post 1046, Eragon wrote:
In post 1024, Locke113 wrote:Even if he did crumb shit, and it was a "reaction test", it still wouldn't make him town

@Roster:
I know, more interesting stuff happened after the post I quoted but thats kinda my point, the day is gonna drag out now and the wagon is gonna dissolve cause more people are gonna look back at his "reaction test" excuse and think well I didn't believe it at the time but maybe because the momentum is gone, my general point still stands
this is basically accurate. Its a risk/reward play. I've seen it used with game-solving reward. I was hoping to use it to absolutely lock my reads in, and i did get a couple of spicy reactions.
From a hypothetical point of view, it is indeed possible i used this as scum to gain towncred, but then whats the point of putting a bunch of attention and risk where it doesn't need to be. Whats the point of FAKING A SCUMSLIP as scum?
Why does anybody fake a scumslip? you can reaction test in much safer ways so there was plenty of risk where there didn't need to be no matter your alignment. I don't see how somebody willing to pull a ballsy move that could get them lynched as town wouldn't be willing to do similar as scum
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1097, rosterfoster wrote:VOTE: Milk

Grrr I’m kind of seeing that it might have been a reaction test. Don’t do it again though ty.
Well if this isn't the most fake ass "I've changed my mind" then I don't now what is. This is scummy asf
In post 1101, rosterfoster wrote:Right Eragon is scum. I’m not being dissuaded from this again. Maybe it wasn’t a scum-slip but I actually don’t think that town does that.
:facepalm: Seriously? I honestly hope roster is town just cause if this is scum this is one of the worst performances I've ever seen
In post 1108, PenguinPower wrote:I think NM should be the lynch for today.
In post 1109, PenguinPower wrote:Decent scum equity in roster though.
Why the preference of N_M over roster?
In post 1125, rosterfoster wrote:Yeah nom I have no idea why I thought it was a hammer (and I remember clearly thinking it was a hammer).
Wat
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1131, rosterfoster wrote:I can’t.

I don’t think Chibi was around in that time gap, so scenario 1 isn’t possible. :P
And you couldn't have just asked and for a response to be sure because?
In post 1133, rosterfoster wrote:No, but I can’t remember if the top of my head and I can’t make a proper case rn so...
I just can't even, like I can understand not remembering exact wording or anything but you don't remember any of the stuff you think was scummy about the Eragon slot except the slip but you definitely had one is what you're trying to say? I'm assuming the dog ate your homework too?
In post 1137, rosterfoster wrote:No I forgot mafia had daytalk
Honestly not sure whether that was legitimate and you're traitor or whether you pretended not to know and you're scum
In post 1143, Eragon wrote:
In post 1115, rosterfoster wrote:Do you not think we’d make NM quickhammer instead?

And come on it wasn’t a quickhammer - we’d considered a lot. You’re rewriting what happens.
omegathonk

you hammered with about 9 and a half days left (guesstimate on my part) which means we only used 2 and a half days out of our 12. Thats the literal fucking definition of "quickhammer." Don't shade someone for calling you out on your shit.

also saying "why would N_M not hammer instead"

seriously?
I mean the hammering with days left part isn't what makes it a quick hammer, it was the lack of claimed intent that makes it a quickhammer
In post 1149, Eragon wrote:
In post 1134, PenguinPower wrote:Then why say "I can't" instead of "Case coming later?"

What are your thoughts on Locke?
i absolutely forgot locke was in this game

:giggle:
I'm still here, so don't get too excited people
In post 1152, Alacrity wrote:Hello! I finally got around to looking through some things! =)

I believe Locke currently has the highest odds of flipping scum at the current moment, but I would like to see what he thinks of the current situation first!
Why are you so certain I'm scum again? I think we need to fry the chicken
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1170, Eragon wrote:
In post 1161, rosterfoster wrote:I'm having a crisis over my handling of this game. If Nom and Locke really want to go for NM fine, but I'm convinced Eragon is scum.
uhhh

locke was going for you...

and PP was going for NM
Yeah, this, weird roster blatantly ignoring my main scumread today is obviously him
In post 1179, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1178, Eragon wrote: uhh thats not it at all
Days aren't limited to solving a "set" of people

ESPECIALLY on MS, where day phases are like a billion years long. Devoting an entire gameday to a specific topic is -ev, and doesn't help in the long run
sure, that can be a focal point, but we need other roots branching out, reading other things
Okay, let's reword it this way.
I have no confidence in reading Locke right now because of a few factors, mainly because of inactivity. I can't answer this question now. This game died really hard and we need to get back momentum.
Right now I'm focused on the only thing I'm relatively sure of, as in "there is one scum between Roster and N_M".
What are the other factors besides inactivity? Also I don't see how others not being active to be a reason to ignore read questions, especially since while not the most exciting, it definitely counts as activity
In post 1180, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1166, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1164, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m town
Sorry you haven't acted like it. Your D1 dance around GW was bad and that's the only way I know how to read you.
I don’t even remember who that is
:facepalm:
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1185, Ankamius wrote:it just doesn't make sense for him as a scum strategy and I'm struggling to see him going into day two pushing that much activity into the thread only to get hard stuck on a dead end push while the game crashes around him

that's beyond shitty scum play if it's scum play at all.
The problem with assuming something would be stupid to do as scum so person probably isn't scum is sometimes scum is stupid
In post 1189, Ankamius wrote:ehhhh

maybe it isn't locke
I'm assuming from your posts that you were Alacrity? What was the reasoning behind the scumread and why are you not so sure anymore?
In post 1194, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1188, Ankamius wrote: the dissonance though is that both nomnomnom and grandwazoo were voting me for a significant chunk of the first day and I'm not entirely sure that would be something they'd want to do unless they specifically wanted me gone for whatever reason without wanting to spend a nightkill on it, which doesn't really make sense with my reads and how I was playing up to that point.
Here's an idea:
If something contradicts your own idea of GW and me having a shared and logical scum agenda, then perhaps that simply means we're not partners.

Although seeing your subsequent posts it seems you really want to believe that, despite that fact.
I mean one of you could be traitor, its not an inherently terrible idea
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1199, Ankamius wrote:there has to be a thought process behind what somebody does, locke

I'm not seeing a consistently scummy thought process behind what roster is doing, it makes a lot more sense from town to me :V
Doesn't mean the thought process has to be smart though. Suppose we'll just have to agree to disagree
In post 1201, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1196, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1195, Ankamius wrote:Kinda interesting to me that you shaded my deductions while basing your own around a singular point in the game

But sure I'll look anyways when I can
That's not what I was saying.

I'm saying that you are missing critical elements for your deductions. That's fairly obvious when you do not understand why Roster and N_M are put on the forefront today.
I don't understand why it's those two because roster is pretty town and
n_m is an easy scumread to have
I'm sorry wat?
In post 1219, Ankamius wrote:Sorry pengu

I really don't think focusing on scumreads is good for today so
why not?
In post 1236, Ankamius wrote:On second thought, I don't have the energy to fight this

VOTE: Not_Mafia
So you don't think N_M isn't scum but you vote for him anyway because you don't have the energy???
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1238, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1235, Eragon wrote:i dont have a problem with this

it would prevent opposing claims tomorrow
Everyone else okay with this?
sure why not, unless someone smarter than myself sees a problem in the idea
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #67) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1262, Ankamius wrote:I'm a VT so assuage your fears
So does this mean there is no point in following the pengu's order then?
In post 1267, Ankamius wrote:or maybe I should clarify

I feel like sheeping what I think urap2 would have done n1
I'm confused, does that mean you're voting me because you think urap tried to neighborize me n1?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Locke113 »

well he didn't but I guess we'll find out if he hit scum after the massclaim
In post 1271, nomnomnom wrote:I want N_M to claim before anyone else. The rest is whatever but don't let him claim after anyone else.
Ok, will wait for N_M then
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Locke113 »

I'm a VT
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1311, Ankamius wrote:locke + roster have the most suspicious d1 movements
I don't know how to feel about the implication I've managed to play scummier than the renowned quickhammerer this game

Also before I place my vote on N_M, is there much point in us dragging this day out much longer or does anyone, *cough* Eragon *cough*, want us to wait longer for more talking back and just arriving at basically the same scumteam that was put forward at the start of this day?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #71) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Locke113 »

I honestly have no clue how many votes are on N_M at this point, meh don't care at this point so

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1422, Ankamius wrote:I really miss being able to charisma my way to lynches

what happened in the last half year
I mean you seemed like a pretty persuasive player in Access Point, at least to me
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Locke113 »

Also Anka, can you give me your definition of sorting please? Not trying to be sarcastic just incase it seems that way
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Locke113 »

And what is it about the questions I've asked and my play this game that makes you sure I'm not sorting?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Locke113 »

I wasn't coasting in AP? I was literally coasting in AP on purpose because I gave so few shits about that game and you're saying I'm coasting in this game and not in AP?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Locke113 »

Like I replaced out of AP for a reason
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1440 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Locke113 »

Well you're wrong cause I absolutely have been trying to sort this game, AP I was mainly just sheeping, you can argue you don't agree that any of my changed reads are genuine or caused by sorting this game but if you really believe so I'd like to see some of the more egregious examples of questions that I apparently asked to seem like sorting without actually sorting and why you feel they weren't genuine attempts to play towards a town win condition.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1440, Locke113 wrote:examples of questions that I apparently asked to seem like sorting without actually sorting and why you feel they weren't genuine attempts to play towards a town win condition.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1441, Ankamius wrote:rosterfoster is town because of early day 2 and the way he transitioned into day 3;
I still can't understand what scum strategy this could possibly serve to immediately go guns out after a scum partner's lynch and push himself onto a death tunnel on eragon up until very recently
; this is inherently dissonant with itself because it's like playing early day 2 just to increase his chances of survival and then squandering it on a push that's not going to be pushed through. it doesn't fit a consistent scum thought process.
You what? So if roster tunnels so therefore he is town?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1446 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Locke113 »

like?
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1447, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1445, Locke113 wrote:
In post 1441, Ankamius wrote:rosterfoster is town because of early day 2 and the way he transitioned into day 3;
I still can't understand what scum strategy this could possibly serve to immediately go guns out after a scum partner's lynch and push himself onto a death tunnel on eragon up until very recently
; this is inherently dissonant with itself because it's like playing early day 2 just to increase his chances of survival and then squandering it on a push that's not going to be pushed through. it doesn't fit a consistent scum thought process.
You what? So if roster tunnels so therefore he is town?
you can't single out one thing and argue against that when the entire thing is one thought.
yes I can, if something you say is wrong then its wrong, doesn't matter if you consider the other reads in the post "one thought"
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Locke113 »

not when the context doesn't make the action any less bad
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Locke113 »

the reason is you don't think tunneling fruitlessly would work towards the scum win condition. yet you scum read me, who tunneled the shit out of Eragon D1 and D2
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1454 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Locke113 »

lol that you actually think Roster's vote on me is somehow proof of him being town.

yes I tunnelled Eragon solely to save GW, even though I was voting Eragon/Insomnia before the GW wagon was a thing, and my GW scumread was literally predicated on the idea that they were scum partners

honestly at this point I can't even take your case seriously if this is what your read of this game is
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Locke113 »

So I'm not responding to anymore posts about your case unless someone else specifically asks me to
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Locke113 »

In post 1463, PenguinPower wrote:Locke...if NM flips scum, who should I jail?
Roster, if no NK he's final scum, if not its Anka by POE based off my reads
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Locke113 »

Though you seem like a better player than me so feel free to ignore me if you think its stupid

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”