teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (isolation #200) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by teacher »

Can we kindly get out of the navel gazing for a bit and into consolidating?

Shoshin, you want to sell me on Nero? Fmpov that’s just going to lock flubber and regardless it’s a poor day 1 lynch. But it’s the leading alt at all of 2.

While your at it, or anyone else, I repeat my BuJ read request from last night.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (isolation #201) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by teacher »

Nvm on the BuJ read. I lost in last nights edition of Pedit mania.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (isolation #202) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2096, Shoshin wrote:Teach, can you point me to your thoughts on Nero's alignment?
Nero’s hard pushes have been on me, urap and pika before claim. I’m pretty darn sure at least two are town. They demotivated over he course of the day. They are also cheerleading your lynch, but letting nom be the face of the effort. If your town, I think they have a strong possibility of scum. But on this slot I trust DP more than myself or you. I saw some pretty town thought processes in both the me and urap pushes, and I’ve become progressively less convinced of uraps alignment, though I still town DP for giving me reasons to strong town urap.

Does that help/answer? If not, I quoted my take on them last night within the last couple hours.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (isolation #203) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 333, teacher wrote:
In post 265, Nero Cain wrote:snip
I’m offline tonight for real life but I LOVE this post.

Yes I’m being useless w my vote. It is still on my RVS for familiarity. I haven’t gotten scum tingles yet. Actually the better way to word that is that I feel scum has been active (this hasn’t all felt tvt) but they haven’t localized yet.

I’m town on cinnamon from their reaction to my push on their claim, and on urap and one other (blanking on who rn) for melding on that reaction. I wasn’t crazy about the commie sheeping, but this post totally redeemed you for that point of view.

I’m offline for my last night of real work this semester. I will be back tomorrow. But thank you for this.
In post 919, teacher wrote:I liked that you called out early posts, which justified your early read. I liked that it showed a consistent focus on how a player was using their vote - a consistent scunhuntubg mindset. I liked some of the analysis on his wording - even as I disagree with it and view it as playstyle rather than alignment.

You’ve shown me how you think. It is consistent. And it is an approach I do not have so it can help me.
This.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (isolation #204) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2102, Detective Pikachu wrote:I think he means he trusts me more on urap not more on Nero.
No actually. I am moving away from your urap position a little for reasons, but still think that was a towny process. I trust your independent judgment on Nero more than my own because I’m strongly conflicted and more than Shoshin because I think hers is too clouded by the push on her, which Shoshin automatically views as necessarily scummy.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (isolation #205) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:48 am

Post by teacher »

I’m reaching where nom was yesterday. I’m about fracking done with today. This is already the longest game in terms of posts I’ve already played, and it’s only D1.

I didn’t like flubbers drive by and ignoring intent on them. But I think at this point I’m sold that URAP has just broadened his horizons, wven though DPs read was legit.

VOTE: urap
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #206) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:36 am

Post by teacher »

In post 2239, teacher wrote:I’m reaching where nom was yesterday. I’m about fracking done with today. This is already the longest game in terms of posts I’ve already played, and it’s only D1.

I didn’t like flubbers drive by and ignoring intent on them. But I think at this point I’m sold that URAP has just broadened his horizons, wven though DPs read was legit.

I’m confident URaP is scum. I’m now also confident Sho is town.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #207) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:26 am

Post by teacher »

Never lynching.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2400 (isolation #208) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by teacher »

Im a couple pages old, but Im now 100% town sho! and scum URAP.

DP, your thoughtprocess was towny but the result is wrong.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2402 (isolation #209) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by teacher »

The result is wrong. That's it.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2403 (isolation #210) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by teacher »

I like nero's wagon enough that I will switch, but your result is definitely wrong DP.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (isolation #211) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by teacher »

Well, Im pretty far gone into town!sho. That means I think there is scum on the early vote parkers. And Im strong town on you. The only reason I didnt go to URaP before is that your organic townread was a valid analysis. But I think he has improved, so I think wagonomics points to him.

Flubb is on the would hammer if absolutely required list, so Im not sure what youre asking??

Id rather Nero because I TR that wagon a hell of alot more.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #212) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by teacher »

Sure. It's Skitter's reason largely. Let me walk you through it a bit.

I scumread (past tense) shoshin for largely the same reasons you did. The issue is that Cop!Sho is also desperate to avoid the lynch. And I always scumread shoshin's playstyle. Normal 2042 is playing large in my memory here. There, I scumread her (107, 220, 763, and others) for the same reason I did here -- alot of OMGUS and self-focus. I even denied a neap Town result in 963. But she was indeed town.

She is playing consistent with that game, and the personality I understand her to play with. Like I think in future when I play with Sho, my gutscum pings are going to be town indicative.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2410 (isolation #213) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by teacher »

After the claim, I remained unsure about Sho because I was still pretty town on her wagon. But Ive lost my reason to town URAP.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (isolation #214) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2407, Detective Pikachu wrote:I guess I just went back and found that I actually don't like 265 basically at all so just kinda interesting feels

I mean Nero literally just argued you had towncased him previously, given you had listed him in bottom two tiers what do you make of that?
I had a bit to drink during the soccer game and am not sure what youre asking. can you try again?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #215) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2412, nomnomnom wrote:She's also very controlling and manipulative which doesn't help.
She is. That's Shosin.

What shift do you see? I see a loss of the impending doom motivation, but again, I think that is NAI between cop! and scum!
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (isolation #216) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2418, Detective Pikachu wrote:so given you basically just said you'd hammer him and that you basically aren't townreading him, idk, what do you make of this string of posts?
Not much tbh? I mean, I had towncased him. He was still in the only hammer if needed pile at the time he made that post, partially because I wasnt as sure on URaP. Now I know all three of his pushes were on slots I town, and that he got less willing to antagonize get involved as the day went on and his wagon is heavily town. I dont see much in here that moves my needle....

I will go to him with time left to allow a claim if need be, but Im more on URaP for the moment.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (isolation #217) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by teacher »

Frack, that was too quick/tipsy. Now I know one of his pushes was on a slot I scum, which is why I prefer URaP. The remainder is right.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by teacher »

We have 36 hours and are entering the V/LA of two players on Nero's wagon.

Id rather either URaP or Nero to Flubber, who felt like the shoshin counter and the who-cares-anymore lynch of a couple days ago.

VOTE: Nero
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2448 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2441, Nero Cain wrote:Teacher, I know it was a while ago but what made you go from hard town reading me to be willing to lynch me?
The demotivation across the day. You say its lazy and NAI, but WIM is town. Your position on the ED wagon (which had all three of your early scumreads on it, but nonetheless indicating openness, and then pushing it after the cop claim). The speed with which you wanted to hammer flubber after that fell apart. Completely townreading the people on your wagon.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2450 (isolation #220) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by teacher »

And shes not the lynch. RN, Im essentially choosing between you and Flubber (I was on URaP, but dont see that going through with DP's position and the v/las). As between the two of you, I get a hell of alot more information out of your flip, and I didnt like the timing/formation of Flubber's wagon.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2467 (isolation #221) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2451, Nero Cain wrote:What information do you get from my town flip?
That your wagon isnt as town as I think it is and plenty more. Like you have way more interactions and associations that flubber, right -- thats why youre now pointing to your activity as a reason to townread you?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2472 (isolation #222) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2469, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2467, teacher wrote:That your wagon isnt as town as I think it is and plenty more.
Who specifically? What "plenty more"?
This is bizarre questioning. Like I assume you agree that you have alot more associatives than Flubber. IF so, what are you on about?

Im not going to play out my line of thinking where there is a 0.000% chance Im the NK and I will likely have 2 flips to play with and share in the day. IF you want to know what it would make me think of a specific slot, I'll answer. But I think this question is just makework where the fundamental point is pretty indisputable.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2474 (isolation #223) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by teacher »

Well, you have my answer. It would give me a lot more than a flubber flip would. If you want me to play that out with respect to a slot, ask specifically. But Im not going to play it out for 11 slots when Im already tired and I would have to do the same work again anyways.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2477 (isolation #224) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by teacher »

Ah, on your wagon, it would convince me that I just cannot read Shoshin at all and she is the scum I thought she was at first. I would also lose the strength my skitter townread, because Im not sure why she went to you when she did after pushing URaP. Like later she turned around on URaP a bit, but I dont get why she was on you before that turn.

Like that is my entire never-lynching-today list minus nom. And it would mean I have a wolf in that list. And that would be good to know.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2479 (isolation #225) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by teacher »

It explained the stinking desperation.

Sho is right that she hates scum, so I believe she genuinely townread the slot. I also dont see her staying as involved and active as she has done as a scum!replacement. Like their isnt the debt or loyalty to the team to play the cards you were dealt. I also did see her trying to genuinely sort out her wagon (like the push on me and the pull back make sense timing wise, and logic wise). Like Im not 100% sold on it, but others who I respect (Skitter/DP) read it the same way, and so that validates those instincts, since the scum team is not Skitter-DP-Sho.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #226) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2485, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2484, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2482, Nero Cain wrote:flubber, sho, skitter I bet.
Again, awful
says the person voting town.
So were you most of the day :lol:
Then again so was I. :cry:
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (isolation #227) » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:58 am

Post by teacher »

Just FYI I’m going to be a bit more hot and miss til deadline bc I have a bunch of houseguests.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (isolation #228) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by teacher »

I like urap’s positioning (on Deanius/Flubber/life) least. Also a lot more open to Salad.

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2788 (isolation #229) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by teacher »

?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (isolation #230) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by teacher »

Ah - just general involvement levels. Like I feel really good about you and skitter. I’m not feeling URaP at all, and wasn’t the last couple days of D1 either. I mean real life can be a thing but I also believe his scumgame has expanded beyond your meta read.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (isolation #231) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2797, Vorkuta wrote:Oh no he's at L-1
urap2 full claim

somethings not right with the teacher vote on urap2.....

Spoiler:
In post 2786, teacher wrote:I like urap’s positioning (on Deanius/Flubber/life) least. Also a lot more open to Salad.

In post 2780, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2378, u r a person 2 wrote:I think I'm getting lynched here LOL

already gave my reads so
VOTE: u r a person 2
In post 2741, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2738, NerfedBuJ wrote:and there is little value in lynching teacher first but some value in lynching urap first to kill any lingering influence he might have
I have no idea how "lynching teacher first is worse"
But I can do VOTE: urap2
In post 2735, skitter30 wrote:Fine, but i want it to be known for the record that i'm incredibly suspicous of both nom and nc and of how they're defending each other

In post 2645, NerfedBuJ wrote:I'm taking command I would much much MUCH rather be the one that puts their foot in their mouth and risking my own lynch to lynch my scumreads than have people blame obvtown for NK's they would NEVER EVER do.

Urap/teacher are scum. 3rd remains to be seen. I'm not convinced yet of DP's innocence, and I absolutely dislike skitter's pov right now, but like DP is vouched for by everyone and seems REAALLY confident of himself that he won't flip scum so I'm accepting it for now.

Urap/teacher or me. I'm not watching town lynch nero or nom. We lose to superior scum, they deserve it. We lose to such an obvious attempt at mislynching shoshin's pushers. No way I'm falling for that bait.

VOTE: URAP2
To be clear, it was not L-1, as I had checked.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2813 (isolation #232) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:20 am

Post by teacher »

VOTE: unvote

Still haven’t remembered the proper way to do that.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2903 (isolation #233) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2882, Dunnstral wrote:teacher, what was with the unvote? Are you just trying to slow the day down or what?
Skitter asked for an unvote saying it was L-1, and I didnt have time to check but didnt mind slowing down the day.

@DP, you can figure your questions out using your general way to assess as instructed.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (isolation #234) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2900, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 2.4
u r a person 2 (4):
NerfedBuJ, Vorkuta, Saladman27, Dunnstral
(L-2)

Saladman27 (2):
skitter30, nomnomnom
teacher (1):
Nero Cain
Dunnstral (1):
Detective Pikachu
Not Voting (3):
Cinnamon, u r a person 2, teacher
In post 2621, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.FINAL
Flubbernugget (7):
Vorkuta, Dunnstral,
u r a person 2,
Saladman27
, nomnomnom, Nero Cain,
NerfedBuJ
HAMMER!

Nero Cain (6):
Shoshin
, Detective Pikachu, skitter30, Cinnamon, teacher,
Flubbernugget
(L-1)
I actually found this interesting. Scum (presumably) killed Sho, out of fear she was really a cop.

Sho had said she was going to investigate Nero in . (WIFOM this all you want -- Im right there with you).

Today, the vast majority of the town!flubber lynch wagon comes together on URAP rather rapidly, and the one of the two off (Nero) has certainly expressed interest/willingness to go there as well.

I actually could grok URAP's reads -- other than the fact that the scum reads on only 2 are lazy, and that he went off wagon for the most likely third scum (Skitter). Looking over normals, there are typically two+ scum on town lynch wagons. But I dont think the reads are necessarily scum!indicative, especially the willingness to reexamine DP.

Here's what I need help with right now, to sort my day: getting a nero townread. Like I liked their early game, but they got "lazy" and demotivated over the course of the game. I also thought they had some of the ate effort to avoid the lynch that Nom criticized in Shoshin.
Of course, today (for me) they are back motivated but pushing town. Finally, I also am still VERY town on Skitter, town on DP, and townlean on Cinnamon.

Those are my difficulties with townreading Nero. But I do agree the NK points towards town!nero, even with all the wifom on that.

If I can get help sorting Nero, I can better assess the wagonomics. Can anybody help?

Confident reads:
Skitter/Nom - towncore.
DP/Vork -- town.

@Dunn - considering your Vork tunnel and my new read there, can you explain why you are voting with him yesterday and now?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #235) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 1095, Saladman27 wrote:
Town
Buj, skitter,
Vork
Townlean
Cinn, nom,
DP
, Teach
NeutralNero,
Flubber, Deanius
, Urap
Scumlean
Dunn
Scum

Dunn is scumlean cause he still SRs vork despite that we established that vork is annoying but genuine, which is why vork is town. Sorry for the late response, I was commuting.
Salad, can you update this? And this time pick more than one scum read? And then case two of them with explanations?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (isolation #236) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:14 am

Post by teacher »

In post 2914, Cinnamon wrote:I'm not sold on the idea that's going around of bad reads from urap --> scum urap. I think it's very possible he just doesn't have the time to reevaluate the game right now.
Why are his reads bad? Like you put this idea on others (“idea that’s going around”) - do you agree? If so, where do you think he’s wrong, and why? If you don’t agree, why do do you think he needs to reevaluate? This read weird to me.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (isolation #237) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:19 am

Post by teacher »

In post 2907, Dunnstral wrote:teacher, it sure sounds like you're playing interception for u r a person 2 right now - I thought you were fine with this lynch?

Bringing up that Vorkuta and I are voting the same thing as me isn't the magic bullet that you guys think it is
I’m fine with a urap lynch- I don’t have a strong read there. I was excited because of his position on The early town!Deanius wagon, stronger feelings on DP, and some of the weirdness of him not taking off yesterday. But I’m no longer chomping at the bit due to the late recognized wagonomics and the speed/ease with which that took off today. (The one aside I have on both URaP wagons I have noticed is that both times it felt like Skitter pushed and derailed, though I played a role in that both times as well)

Right now, I need help sorting Nero. Why did you ignore that, which was the thrust of my post? Can you help there?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (isolation #238) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:20 am

Post by teacher »

In post 2912, Vorkuta wrote:The rocket scientist you're trying to pressure
What do you think about the dumbtell theory though?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2935 (isolation #239) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:12 am

Post by teacher »

BuJ was saying urap and I are scum together and vork was agreeing.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2937 (isolation #240) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:14 am

Post by teacher »

In post 2924, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2904, teacher wrote:and townlean on Cinnamon.
Why?
The miller claim plus reaction to the modifier inquisition - felt like a genuine interaction/interplay. Its weaker because they have not been town-telling themselves in the way a miller should. Im used to Cinnamon having really good intuitive feels. RN, I couldnt tell you a single strong stance they've taken all game.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (isolation #241) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:15 am

Post by teacher »

Could someone for the love kindly interact with me on Nero? I've laid out the source of my conflicts, but there are alot of townreads there and understanding them gives me a good direction to go.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #242) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:16 am

Post by teacher »

In post 2938, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2871, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 2821, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: u r a person 2
L-2, I hope to get some kind of claim from you soon because there is a lot of pressure directed your way
VT
reads list soon
Is this a formal claim?

It's just is half-heartedly inserted there and not emphasized so I'd like confirmation
Doesnt the post like right after this answer the question???? Are you going for the SaladMan award today?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3136 (isolation #243) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 3113, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 3111, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3106, Detective Pikachu wrote:Pretty sure his thought process within the first 60 posts of his iso was strongly town indicative.
How so?
I explained in and -- I'm fairly confident that urap making a conscious effort to townblock and find specific townie posts from players is town indicative because this is something he struggles to do as scum, instead he only pretends to scumhunt and then at some point throws out a list when he feels he needs some townreads but doesn't explain them that well. Teacher is right that it's not impossible he has gotten better at this particular thing but I feel like it's a pretty sharp and dramatic improvement in his scum play if so, which usually just makes the person town in my mind.
Again that’s my issue. I think you should look at this w very fresh eyes.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3160 (isolation #244) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by teacher »

Skitters got me pretty down. Like I believe what Im saying about my towns, but I still dont have strong scum inclinations (kudos, btw, to the scums).

Nero, w/r/t Skitter, there I was talking about URAPS reads. My own are that skitter is 100% town.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (isolation #245) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 3155, Nero Cain wrote:ok nm, I got it I guess he's agreeing with urap about a Dunn, Salad, DP team.
In post 2904, teacher wrote:I actually could grok URAP's reads -- other than the fact that the scum reads on only 2 are lazy, and that he went off wagon for the most likely third scum
I think.
No. Definitely not. I was saying I could understand URAPs mindset with most of the reads, not that I agreed with them. Like I think DP is way more town than URAP does (or is for that matter). But I could see his perspective and dont get why people were slamming his reads this hard.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3166 (isolation #246) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by teacher »

I dont care about what the reads are, I care about the consistency of mindset and if I can construct a coherent lens that the person is looking at the game through. For his, I could.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3168 (isolation #247) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by teacher »

<3
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3170 (isolation #248) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2953, pisskop wrote:Im not actually a miller, k?

Im totally not. ignore that totally false claim.
In post 2954, pisskop wrote:I'm actually ascetic.
In post 3011, pisskop wrote:
In post 3009, nomnomnom wrote:If you're not a miller then this slot needs to get lynched btw
Okay if thats the case then yes I am the miller.
OK, I have many thoughts. When Cinnamon said other role, I actually went to ascetic, so 2954 seems bizarrely prophetic (this is why I said if modifier, I think I know what it is).

But what is the point of having a miller be ascetic? It only matters if there is a scum roleblocker/rolecop, and yet a third role tacked on. While I have seen some crazy stuff in normals, I dont see it coming from performer tbh. I also dont get the logic behind the 2953 and 3011 switcheroo. Does anyone want to spitball the mechanics of this? Since the claim and interactions around the claim from Cinnamon were basically the reasons I was TLing the slot, and D3 could be lylo, does it make sense to get a hard claim now?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3172 (isolation #249) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by teacher »

Thanks for correcting my maths. Somehow I got 8:3 from a 13 player game :facepalm:

Re: fakeclaim - sure, but then why 2953? And assuming Miller (which is my instinct), why ascetic as a modifier when it defeats the miller purpose during investigation.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3173 (isolation #250) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by teacher »

VOTE: Nero

I like this for scum. Seems to be deliberate misreading multiple posts and belittling case against them. He didnt demotivate at "one point," he did it for half of an entire game day. He was pushing the cop claim, but letting nom take the front of that. That positioning (plus the earlier positioning saying it was ok when it was still Deanius, being voted by all three of his purported scumreads) seems grody. Seemed in a bizarre rush to give intent on flubber when that was clearly the who gives a fuck lynch.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (isolation #251) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 3196, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3173, teacher wrote:Seemed in a bizarre rush to give intent on flubber when that was clearly the who gives a fuck lynch.
if you are town that's getting wagoned do you note vote the competing wagon?

if no then you are full of shit, if yes then why am I scummy for doing just that?
I choose C - false scenario. You weren’t being wagonned at the time of . In fact, you only had ONE VOTE. This is what I mean about not reading and being deliberately misreppy. Like maybe scum!you was worried about the momentum possibly swinging back onto you, but you were in no way a wagon.

This intent was given two days before deadline when the wagons were split and just as the Shoshin wagon
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3201 (isolation #252) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:54 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3200, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3198, teacher wrote:I choose C - false scenario. You weren’t being wagonned at the time of 2034. In fact, you only had ONE VOTE. This is what I mean about not reading and being deliberately misreppy
Do you feel like you were being clear about what you meant? If you think I'm scum shouldn't you be trying to convince ppl here? So it seems odd that
you didn't link
to show people exactly what you meant.
AYFKM!!!!!!! There is a fucking link right in the post you are quoting. Like, what the fuck are you saying?

In post 2039, teacher wrote:
In post 2037, Nero Cain wrote:man, im tired of the day.
I agree on tired.
Also you never even called me out on it so I'm not really buying that you felt this was scummy.
Again, LoL. I did call out the rapid votes in general as scummy -- "That’s what the tone of this room and like 8 votes are. And it’s fucking gross." . Are you really complaining that I hadnt sorted out which of the three rapid votes in succession was scummiest? Another post, another misrep.
In post 2035, teacher wrote:This is not scum. Like not a chance.

We have 2.5 days. Yes people are adrenaline’s out after the drama of the claim last night. But there is still time to find a lynch that doesn’t scream compromise because who gives a fuck anymore. That’s what the tone of this room and like 8 votes are. And it’s fucking gross.
Also, you are hard defending Flubber here for ???? reason and it looks more like you knew he was town then had reasons to town read him.
And here you actually have the balls to quote the very post calling out the quick run-up of Flubber as scummy right after complaining that I didnt say it was scummy. And you show a complete ignorance of what your supposed scumread has been saying about other slots (when theoretically you should be looking for associatives). I explained my changing Flubber read in (not to mention 2032 and 2040). Also, sometimes the formation of a wagon spews someones alignment pretty quickly. So yes I was hard defending Flubber because day ending like that would have been alot less useful than how it did eventually end, with another wagon and more data.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (isolation #253) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:04 am

Post by teacher »

Nero (denier),
In post 3203, Nero Cain wrote:Also, I've never been that inactive.
meet Nero (acknowledger):
In post 2125, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2100, teacher wrote:They demotivated over he course of the day.
Is demotivation scummy? I'm just being lazy.
Please choose one personality.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3209 (isolation #254) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:09 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3204, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3173, teacher wrote:VOTE: Nero

I like this for scum. Seems to be deliberate misreading multiple posts and belittling case against them. He didnt demotivate at "one point," he did it for half of an entire game day. He was pushing the cop claim, but letting nom take the front of that. That positioning (plus the earlier positioning saying it was ok when it was still Deanius, being voted by all three of his purported scumreads) seems grody. Seemed in a bizarre rush to give intent on flubber when that was clearly the who gives a fuck lynch.
lol, there's no link here
I expected people would remember the sudden flubber bubble and pushback. A link to the specific gamestate is not necessary when it is a memorable event. It only became necessary when you claimed you did it because you were being wagonned.

With that excuse gone, do you want to try another?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3212 (isolation #255) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:13 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3208, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not denying that I went 300 posts without posting but I had already posted alot and done alot of work in this game. You said I had demotivated and I asked you why that is scummy.
Redirection.

Before, you admitted you were being lazy over the latter part of D1.

Now you are saying you did not demotivate by pointing to your postcount (an irrelevant stat, because all posts are not created equal).

Which is it.

PEdit: again, irrelevant fact where not all posts are equal. You did demotivate and admitted it.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3214 (isolation #256) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:15 am

Post by teacher »

Because he changed what post he was talking about.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3219 (isolation #257) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:22 am

Post by teacher »

In 3200, you quote 3198 where there was a link.
In 3204, you quote 3173 where there wasnt a link.

You changed the post you were talking about.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3226 (isolation #258) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:09 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3220, Nero Cain wrote:snip
Let me get this straight.
  • In , you are quoting , and shading me for not for not including a link when trying to convince people
    "HERE"
    . To be clear, here is a reference to the quote (or at least should be, in common meaning).

• In , I quote both 3200 and 3198, and say "link . . . in the post you are
    quoting
    ". Showing my understanding of the word here.

• In , you link for the very first time to .

• In I say you changed the post you are referring to (from 3198 to 3173, though this is implicit).

• In you say Im missrepping that you changed.
Just to be clear, you are (a) shading me for
my failure
to include a link at step one, (b) shading me for
your failure
to include a link at step five, and (c) still failing to explain any town motivation for rushing to intent on Flubber in that I had originally asked about and asked again in ?

Im liking my vote.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3347 (isolation #259) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:32 am

Post by teacher »

Nero + Dunn + (Urap/Salad)?

Nero says "scum are trying to force claims." Dunn forced to slots to claim. Nero towns dunn. Contradiction?

Nero still hasnt answered .
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3352 (isolation #260) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:47 am

Post by teacher »

because I didnt like the build on him and the difficulty on you. I also have stronger scum instincts on you.

Answer ?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3353 (isolation #261) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:47 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3351, Dunnstral wrote:There's no way you think I'm scum with urap or salad

You're not town
:lol:
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3354 (isolation #262) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:48 am

Post by teacher »

3352 is @ 3349 btw.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3355 (isolation #263) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:49 am

Post by teacher »

In post 3338, Dunnstral wrote:Teacher dies after U r a person 2 flips scum
Tell me why Town!me shouldnt read this as a bus to get towncred and setup a mislynch.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3357 (isolation #264) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:55 am

Post by teacher »

I was TRing URaP based on DP's meta of difficulty forming organic town reads. That was historically true.

I now know for a fact that is no longer true. I called out when it stopped. (you can see it in my ISO).

URaP
might
be a bus. Im less confident on him than I am on you.

Answer
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #265) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:01 am

Post by teacher »

Im done with you til you answer 3209.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (isolation #266) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:11 am

Post by teacher »

Yes, when you have one confident scum read, you solve around it.

Now answer 3209
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3365 (isolation #267) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:16 am

Post by teacher »

3209 or fuck off.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3386 (isolation #268) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by teacher »

If I hammer can we finally lynch Nero tomorrow?
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3388 (isolation #269) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 3375, Nero Cain wrote:the main resistance to my wagon are all his town reads.
Since this is the second time you’ve said this, it’s worth pointing out that it false about five times over.

First, the reads I feel good about are on your wagon - Skitter and DP.

Second, one of your resisters - BuJ - was NOT in my town reads.

Third, another of your resisters - nom - I do town read, but I don’t give her views anywhere near as much weight as skitters (see, e.g., shosins flip)

So no. Their position does not make me want to reconsider, especially when you make clear errors like this.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3390 (isolation #270) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by teacher »

Keep telling yourself that sweetums.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades