Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 16, Paragon wrote:Help, Morning Tweet is chainsawing me!

VOTE: paragon

who does like being cut in half :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 40, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Image

VOTE: Paragon
Paragon what ahve you got to say. Even little kittens want your blood
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 41, bob3141 wrote:
In post 40, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Image

VOTE: Paragon
Paragon what ahve you got to say. Even little kittens want your blood
maybe we should make an entire page of this
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 55, Morning Tweet wrote:Paragon, Allomancer - lean town
CatScratch, mav - undecided
iDany, bob - lean scum

paragon felt like a town reaction to me + i like the way the miller crumb interaction played out

dany is forcing voting me a lil, i dont buy his reasoningggg but it could be town struggling to find something to say

To afraid to join a popular day one wagon?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 60, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 58, BBmolla wrote:Paragon has Xalxes avatar

Miss the old guard :(((
he modded my first newbie game :c
iDanyboy wrote:
iDany, bob - lean scum

paragon felt like a town reaction to me + i like the way the miller crumb interaction played out

dany is forcing voting me a lil, i dont buy his reasoningggg but it could be town struggling to find something to say
I'm not forcing anything. You said you found someone scummy with out a vote, then said your comment is stronger than a vote, but now you town read him for the same interaction which you called fishy.
once i realized what he meant by what he said (that he was referring to a miller crumb), i don't find anything fishy about it now. i considered the possibility he made that explanation up, but im positive that's what he meant the whole way thru

if i were scum with para, why bother to make the comment if i dont even have the resolve to vote him?
So your saying your not scum with para?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

You didnt say that you were not scum. You said you were not scum with papa.

If you were town you would have said "if i were scum, why bother to make the comment if i dont even have the resolve to vote him?"

But you say "with para".

feels like scum making a slip. They know para is town and thus using it to try and defend themselves
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 69, Morning Tweet wrote:Are you baiting me into scumslipping something like "I'm scum, just not with Para"?

pedit: I KNEW IT

So your saying that you were aware and have infact avoided slipping that your not partnered with para.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #74 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 70, Morning Tweet wrote:I said "If I were scum with Para" because I was being accused of bussing. It doesn't really imply that I'm putting emphasis on the *with Para* part

So you were feeling actually aware of beign accussed of beign seen to be bussing x. When a was infacting pushign by reading his posts that you were scummy for your interactions in response to para. He never expressed a view on para other than his first rvs vote. but you assumed he was accusing you of bussing straight away.

You never pushed how you were not scum but that scum you wouldnt buss para if he was your buddy
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 73, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 66, bob3141 wrote:So your saying your not scum with para?
this is a loaded question that incriminates me for answering it and it feels like you're trying to make me "scumslip", which i neglected to put in quotes in my last message cause i'm a peabrain

So you saying you cant answer the question.

When its easy to answer for any town. Correct answer is "i am town and thus cant be partnered with anyone"

So it is certainly answerable. But instead your trying to make reachy case out of it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

Morning you do feel everso self couscous. Actively looking for any potential scum slip you could end up doing. Now a townie would be more focused on othar things than being worried about makign teh slightest incorrect scum slip

VOTE: Morning tweet
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 76, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 44, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 34, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 31, Paragon wrote:Hmm, is that a crumb, Allomancer? Wouldn't it be more sensible to claim that outright?

VOTE: Allomancer
what town-motivation could there possibly be behind pointing out a potential crumb??? smells fishy to me, paragon
Why note vote then. VOTE: Morning Tweet

Morning Tweet/Paragon.
no no he definitely did make a case for us being together

So you saying you think his reason for thinking your scum is wrong.

See here he says you might both be scum but he never says your trying to buss para. Its you that said that. Thus this game you feel accurately aware of bussing. Thus for you i feel its actualy a possibility. Most cases that wouldnt cross a townies mind. They would push back as to why they were not scum not why there not scum with another player
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #113 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 99, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 81, bob3141 wrote:See here he says you might both be scum but he never says your trying to buss para.
I think it’s heavily implied given the context

Its all about what a players first reactions are. And these are different if a player is town or scum. Now town can respond a little obliviously but scum actively checks all meaning s and how there words come across.

his reactions was everso defensive and leaves very much scummy taste to his posts.

See he doesnt come from angle thinking that the guy was stupid for scum reading him but that his reason for suspecting him is wrong. His posts have very much a feeling of your rigth but your wrong to them.

Not only that he is actively aware of associations being tied to him.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 132, Paragon wrote:
In post 113, bob3141 wrote:Its all about what a players first reactions are. And these are different if a player is town or scum. Now town can respond a little obliviously but scum actively checks all meaning s and how there words come across.
Hang on, Bob. You're of the opinion she's too concious about the meaning of her posts but also think this would be a more towny response:
In post 75, bob3141 wrote:So you saying you cant answer the question.

When its easy to answer for any town. Correct answer is
"i am town and thus cant be partnered with anyone"

So it is certainly answerable. But instead your trying to make reachy case out of it
Isn't how you'd expect her to answer as town a far more controlled and conscious response?

Paragon to be quite frank for you to come up with such a conclusion you would have had to not have bother to even read my post before actualy making that reply.

I said she is clearly coming across as self concous scum with me saying that her responses are not towny.

He gets questioned and instead of answering even if its to rebuke the points. He simply attacks the very question. He attacks on question accusing of beign loaded when it wasnt. just a repeat of my last question he tried to dodge. I point out its not loaded and he acts the question again. And you are even attacking this. There are great many ways he could answered that would have given tells on his alignment. yet he deliberately avoids it. Thats somethign scum do.

A towny would of answered it. Either they would have said some sort verbose sentance to which you quote a concise shortening. Being so oblivious to the potential to scum simply they simply could make one. Do you serously think a player needs to be eitehr controlled or concous to answer that they are town. Serously thats a reflexes reaction scum cant do. Scum reflexes by simply attacking the question and the person. A towny answers as they know they will come off as towny. While scum avoids it as they can scum tell. Much easier for scum as team to just try and dismiss it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #142 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 135, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 113, bob3141 wrote:
In post 99, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 81, bob3141 wrote:See here he says you might both be scum but he never says your trying to buss para.
I think it’s heavily implied given the context
Its all about what a players first reactions are. And these are different if a player is town or scum. Now town can respond a little obliviously but scum actively checks all meaning s and how there words come across.

his reactions was everso defensive and leaves very much scummy taste to his posts.
I don’t get the impression that MT was defensive or too self conscious
See he doesnt come from angle thinking that the guy was stupid for scum reading him but that his reason for suspecting him is wrong.
His posts have very much a feeling of your rigth but your wrong to them.
I mean this is kinda silly. Not many people are going to think someone is stupid for having a wrong scumread on page 3, right?

They might not say words like stupid but it always comes across.

Town look at push as it just being wrong.

But scum tend to look at push not in perspective that the player is wrong but that they dont have good enough reason to actual suspect them.

My scum hunting is mix of psychology, game state and game theory. From day one pushs i can either get a feelign that they are town or scum. So at the end of a series of question/push. I evaluate there reactions. And mt has not come off as town.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 143, Morning Tweet wrote:How is carefully answering "I cannot be partnered with anyone because I am not scum" more townie than pointing out that's it's a very loaded question???

Wasnt even a loaded question. You dodged the question by throwing a hissy fit over thequestion.

Every time you keep mentioning it you forget to mention the quote it was with
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 66, bob3141 wrote:
In post 60, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 58, BBmolla wrote:Paragon has Xalxes avatar

Miss the old guard :(((
he modded my first newbie game :c
iDanyboy wrote:
iDany, bob - lean scum

I'm not forcing anything. You said you found someone scummy with out a vote, then said your comment is stronger than a vote, but now you town read him for the same interaction which you called fishy.
once i realized what he meant by what he said (that he was referring to a miller crumb), i don't find anything fishy about it now. i considered the possibility he made that explanation up, but im positive that's what he meant the whole way thru

if i were scum with para, why bother to make the comment if i dont even have the resolve to vote him?
So your saying your not scum with para?
That was the posts. Its question your very reply to iDanyboys posts.

In it when dany thinks you and para are scum. And it in you never even deny being partnered with para. All you say is why would i comment on x if i wasnt going to vote for him. And that answers nothing. As it easy for scum to say they would do the opposite

Where it should be clear im asking, ok so you say you wouldnt be partnered with para if you were scum but that doesnt realy answer anyones suspicions that your scum. And is rather scummy avoidance of that very issue.

You respond by simply whining that its loaded. When its nothing of the sort. Hell you could have even answered with yes. If three letters although not answering the very issue i was proding. isnt inherently bad how is it loaded.

You simply refused to answer. What scum pops tried to do. First she fought and she only answered it after i spelled every point i wanted answering. And then when i finally forced her to, it showed with out a doubt she was scum.

Town answers and then tends to answer the points that were not explicitlyspelled out as well under there own volition

Found nick as scum day oen in prior game with the same method.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 151, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 149, bob3141 wrote:And it in you never even deny being partnered with para. All you say is why would i comment on x if i wasnt going to vote for him. And that answers nothing.
As it easy for scum to say they would do the opposite

Where it should be clear im asking, ok so you say you wouldnt be partnered with para if you were scum but that doesnt realy answer anyones suspicions that your scum. And is rather scummy avoidance of that very issue.
I asked Dany about how pointing something suspicious about someone without voting them is indicative that we're partners. My line of reasoning was that calling attention to something is stronger than voting. I don't really know what you mean by the bolded phrase

From what I'm gathering, you're saying that town!tweet wouldn't say that she's not partnered with Paragon, she would instead say "I'm not partnered with anyone, I'm not scum." Why would I be unwilling to say the phrase "I am not scum" as scum???

I see where you're coming from I THINK. Like, I subconsciously say "I'm not with Paragon" instead of "I'm not scum" to technically say the truth. I don't think looking for ways that someone subconsciously words things is a good tell, and it's certainly not working here.

This is a little more like how i was expecting you to reply first time round if you were town. If you are town then my question certainly wasnt meant to be loaded. Was very much intended to prod you to go into further detail. Prob should put " because in your words" after it to be clearer

As it stood your breif reasoning was something scum could easily of thrown up. i never trust if i was x then i would do y posts. As its easy for scum to say that as scum they wouldnt do what they did. but i digress. So what about the issue you brought up about para did you think would serve. So are you saying you think no scum would ever make such a move unless they would have done something extra. as you say in this post vote for him for instance

Now if you are scum at this point i would have expected you to double down and push further rather than having a moment of hesitation. During bit of consideration. As it serves no interest for scum at this point to reply to me as although they are considering i am town. Serves no interest for scum even partialy to cut infront of their own push.

UNVOTE:

____

On side note.

Players make subconsciously slips all the time. Ive seen players push against a player using their own reasoning for doing x as ys reasoning. That was pops. Pretty much said the entire wagon on that player was all town.
So there is validity to see if it was a slip or simply mistaken wording. As slip tends to give extra details that result in the above being let out.

Now if you are scum at this point i would have expected you to double down and push further rather than having a moment of hesitation. Something scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

will catchup when i can as im in middle of my working week and dont have much time today
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

At moment im gut leaning on mav being town. His interactions with my wagon and push on tweet feel like it comes from towny motivation.

As even if scum do push against a growing wagon wanting simply to be on the right side of it. They tend to not try and diffuse any wagon. More adding fuel on to the fire while keep a pretext of defending it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

And mav my gut reaction for now is that if para is twn then allom and cat are slightly like town. As early wagon if on town have tendancy to be all town most of the time. As scum if find tend to avoid them. Not strong read from that but a slight read
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 242, Paragon wrote:: I don't like this Bob-post, I don't think Morning Tweet has said anything new here that she didn't already say before. This whole read/tunnel into reconsideration feels completely fabricated from Bob. The only reason I see scum!Bob doing it though is if he believes it'll look towny, I don't think scum!him actually thinks he can get Morning Tweet mislynched with that.
Bob
, why did this post change your mind while previous ones didn't?

I like mavsfan so far, though he has fantastic hair which I fear may have pocketed me.
In post 187, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 159, Paragon wrote:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2
Basically my response to the rest of the posts. I won't vote anyone ATM so if Bob wants to convince me of their innocence so be it.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3
Why? Game got a lot more substance after the first couple of page.

Several people saying Bob's conviction is genuine and there's no scumtells in anything he said. Tempted to sheep the consensus, but I'm still paranoid that Bob dropped the tunnel when he was amassing votes, and I'm not completely sold on his reasoning for doing so.
In post 207, TheTrollie wrote:I'm not sure i love your summary of what the case is - The case is that in order for her to criticize me for feeling that Allo's potential towntells were fabricated, she would have to read allo as town. If she read allo ask scum even slighly, she would naturally also get that I thought Allo's posts were scummy and that those potential towntells were BS. But then she goes along and votes Allo in her next post. It stinks of scum going through and reading trying to poke holes and "scumfind" where she can because her two inqusitions don't match up to a single narrative of what her take on the game was as she read - she either thinks I'm stretching to make a case that Allo is scum or she agrees that allo reads scum
I can see a world where town!Skellen is more so trying to get a better read on you by testing your reasons behind that statement, rather than caring about her read on Allomancer in . I don't think the case is super valid.
In post 227, Skellen wrote:Why shouldn't I question your reason for voting Allo while I also suspect Allo? I had my own reasons after all and bussing is a thing or even more simple, I might as well just be wrong with my read, I can't know prior putting on some pressure or questioning. I was asking for your reasoning because I am not familiar with Allo, I don't know his towntells (and still don't know in fact, only why they were bs to you) and it would give me more insight on whatever your push is based, after all I can still re-evaluate on my read.
Having just said that, I don't like the justification here. Feels like she's over-justifying, and the reasoning for trying to get a better read on Allomancer by asking to elaborate someone else's read on him is... less likely?

{iDanyboy, bob3141, Skellen}
Different attitude. Scum are far more likely to make posts like teh one you have made than tweets.

Scum wants a mislynch to go through so thay dont even slightly undercut there own push. Its not even something scum can fake as it work against their win con. Now that doesnt prevent them making posts that a town player would but there are attitudes that are largley exclusive to town.

In you see that tweet inst talkign to me as though he thinks im scum nor that he even thinks im town. That level of compilation is hard for scum as they tend to end up either side but not the middle.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 241, Morning Tweet wrote:probably. I think it's an interesting point to bring up that bob chose me rather than Dany, but I'm gonna say it's just because he wanted to use his patented "Ask a loaded question" technique. Mav reads into it very closely, and I think that looks good on him

I'm still voting bob because I can totally see scum bob doing this; it's totally within town bob's realm too but I haven't seen anything from bob that I like yet. Not that I'm sure what that would be

I dont ask loaded questions. a load of question maybe but not loaded. Just a quick fire question. That i realy couldnt be bothered to rewrite. And adding amendment after it felt just silly. I assumed town your would assumed what i was asking but alas maybe not everyone is actualy on the same wave length as me.

Tweet though serously why do you think scum me would actual push you like that. I only do something like that if i can determine 2 -3 players alignments off it. And there is only value for me as town.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

Tweet all i will say is you need to got back an reread my post. as you clearly wouldnt think i was calling para scummy if you had. In fact i made no judgement on him in that posts.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by bob3141 »

normaly there is atleast one scum on a wagon of four. Some times you have all town wagons but they always stuggle to get big with out atleast one scum to act as a sort of glue.

now i know im town and my wagon has been stuck on 4 for few days. The question is does this mean one in the 4 is likely to be scum or that its simply lacks glue that scum. Now the lack of momentum makes me tink scum are not actively pushing this as wagosn pushed by 2-3 scum tend to actualy grow upto l-1. So at most my gut is sayign there is one scum on my wagon simply due to the dynamics of the wagon.

Now in prior games town wagons tend to be all town when either scum simply doesnt want to be look bad when the town flip happens. With scum in those cases normaly being on the fence on that wagon or pushing someone who doesnt want to vote on it.

Few will actualy actively push against such wagon as all town wagons on town can result on town simply mislynchign the next day as well. Scum only push against a town wagon when they actualy gain something
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 293, Paragon wrote:
In post 260, bob3141 wrote:In you see that tweet inst talkign to me as though he thinks im scum nor that he even thinks im town. That level of compilation is hard for scum as they tend to end up either side but not the middle.
I think the word you're looking for there is fence-sitting, and it certainly can come from scum! Why can't scum!Morning Tweet be fencesitty on your alignment while you attack her - weighing up others' reactions and the wagon on you before taking a true stance?
Note, I'm not accusing Morning Tweet of this, but I'd like to hear why you're so sure Morning Tweet is town for behaviour that could be perceived as coming from either alignment.

Bob's tone otherwise actually feels like town, but I just don't believe his progression and read on Morning Tweet.

What i said is not the same as fence sitting. There is an aspect of tone to it. A feeling that teh player is actualy trying to come to a conclusion rather than trying to avoid comign down on one side. Any way thast the feelign i got from that post. Sort of an openness

I reevaluate my pushs every few days. And my scum read on him prb stemed from my tendancy to scum read those who starting be more combative rather than comparative to my questions. But looks liek it may of just stemed from miscommunication. prob should of put those last 3 words to my question. Would certainly made it clear i was asking for more elaboration.

Fence sitting tends to be wishy washy. where the player realy is just trying to pr. And tends to feel more like "yes and no" rather than "mmm" . Scum are informed so its naturaly hard for them to come across as actual solving. They can scum read, town read and fence sitt but its hard for them to have real conviction in the middle while appearing open. Either it tends to be weak or they gravitate to talking to the player as though they are town or scum.

And some times they can get teh town wrong and push scum read whiel talking to the person as if they are town and vica versa
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 299, Morning Tweet wrote:who would you like to lynch instead bob

currently looking the game as its now the first day of my weekend.

At the moment im feelign bambi. No attempt at scum hunting or real interaction with my wagon.

If he was town i would of thought he would of made some sort of mention of it. As i see him commenting on skellen who at most as got 2 votes so far.

see posts and

And yet in his iso he has no follow up. I do not see any mention of either his question not being answered or commenting on what he thought of the answers. Feels like he didnt care about them and made them for appearances. Now if a person asked allot of question you migth understand why there migth not be any follow up on some of them. Or even a trajectory that can be followed. But in his ISo nothing.

Just feels like lurking scum.

First post can be boiled down to "did skellen respond to your scum read" directed at trollie

second posts - give skellen time to explain - i want more from her before focusing there.

@Bambi - what did you think of trollies answers to those two posts? And what to you think of both skeeln and trollie in general
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by bob3141 »

also bambi what is your view on those voting for my wagon. And of my wagon it self (as in whats your read on me)
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 305, Espressojet wrote:So I just took a look into Bob's posts and didn't really like what I saw.

Lots of prodding other people, a lot of posts starting with "So...", and I looked into other games he's been in.

First two I clicked happened to be scum games of his and the same pattern emerged. Prodding other people more than posting opinions

But I just came from a game where he did the same thing as town day 1, and we mislynched him.

In fact, he was right on target about who scum was. Probably got him lynched.

I'm not intuitive enough to figure out if Bob is scum or not, but I don't think this is what we should push overboard today.

If he's town, I guarantee one scum on his wagon like he says himself

so and basically are my two overused words lol

I think what got me lynched that game was both spotting germ was town with me breaking up his wagon. And spotting all was scum from it. A towny figuring out one scum isnt a problem but towny blocking mislynches is.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 333, mavsfan41 wrote:@gearintm: thanks! Was looking at his more recent posts when he mentioned the whole “scum is likely on the wagon” thing from a couple of pages ago. Also, no mention of me? I remember that game also included me. You day 1 is pretty typical of you day 1 in that last game haha.

@bob: so the only other person would be Cat Scratch Fever. If you get a town read from them, that would mean Morning Tweet’s post about your wagon being entirely town would be the case. Thoughts? Cat Scratch Fever voted you in post 100. That would hardly be considered a wagon at that point. So she was on the wagon but how she joined wouldn’t match up with wagon jumping associated with scum. And if you think so too, perhaps we should look elsewhere rather than your wagon.

Also, holy prods Batman. This is how scum wins. Post more people! The deadline is still a ways away but right now I don’t have anything better than iDanyboy (feeling less and less confident about that one) and BBmola (and Espressojet, but I’m more familiar with his play) as policy lynches so far. Got town reads I feel good about though, so I guess that counts for something.

Not currently looking for scum on my wagon. My wagon anlysis was putting an upper limit on the number of scum on it. As it certainly not behaving like a wagon with 2 or more scum on it. And if there is one scum on it then it woudl be vote parkign and not serous effort to actualy push a mislynch through

So far i feel that scum are holding back when it comes to votes.

And there is reasonable chance that this is one of those wagons thats all town. Scum driven wagons are sticky. town driven wagons are flaky.

Jump hoping would match danny. Scum dont want to be on wagons but they end up on them none the less. That first para wagon it did strike me when danny unvoted. Normally town dont care at that time. But scum do tend to hold back. And unvote if a wagon builds. para wagon gets 3 votes and he unvotes before it builds back up to 4. Not a strong tell but was interesting
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 326, mavsfan41 wrote:@bob3141: I’m extremely confused by your post 297. Could you please clarify exactly what you’re saying? Specifically between your version of scum having to commit instead of sitting in the middle (post 260 for that language) vs Paragon’s more common definition of fence-sitting? My understanding of this is that you think Morning Tweet is town as she voted you back in 105 (vote is still there btw) where if she were scum she wouldn’t have voted you cause scum wouldn’t commit to voting you?
Do I have this correct? If not, could you please clarify.

From my perspective, her vote on you is NAI. With all due respect I think the premise on which you started pressuring her was very weak. Initially the first time you pressured her (prior doubling and tripling down) comes off as a scum-read on you for trying to jump start a wagon with little to no evidence. Scum could jump for a potential mislynch or town could jump on that reading you as scum for using a flimsy premise. The commitment as being a town tell vs scum being in the middle I think is most appropriately put into practice with you committing to your pressuring of Morning Tweet vs Morning Tweet voting you.

@Cat Scratch Fever: in 279, this is in hindsight. When bob3141 first pushed Morning Tweet rather than Dany, sure it wouldn’t be too far fetched to think Dany/bob as a scum pairing at the time, but as bob has committed more and more with a weak premise, I don’t think scum would make that gambit to put themselves in the spotlight like THAT. Inevitably a wagon started on bob3141 cause of his push.

@bob3141: what do you make of Morning Tweet’s Pi 314 post about the make up of your wagon vs 292 post? I tend to agree more with Morning Tweet, but boy, I really do get a town read from you and would find it difficult to think 4 townies jumped on that wagon. By the triple down on Morning Tweet (post 149 is where I would put this cutoff as that’s where I personally thought, scum! wouldn’t push THIS hard before giving up) and before your removal of her vote (post 178) is where I find you most town and if scum were to jump onto your wagon, here’s where they could.

This leaves Allomancer and Paragon within that timeframe. Idk what your cut-off in terms of vote count that you place on “wagon” but Allomancer is the 3rd vote and Paragon’s 4th vote could be the cutoff for wagon. If scum were on your wagon, here’s where I’d look. Any thoughts on either?
Its easily possible its all town sicne its gone no where. Was in game a few monsth ago where nearly every player in the game had there own 4 player wagon by end of day one. 10 wagons, 13 players and 3 of the 10 were scum. The wagons kept flaking as scum where avoiding being on wagon of 4. I do hope me mentioning the most wagons have 1 scum on played a role.

To your first point it has large element of tone to it mixed with progression. Im not great at explaining this style of read. Scum are happy to commit but what they find hard is getting the tone right when trying to lookign liek thre deliberating without simply looking like there sitting on the fence.

You would expect a post more like para. (not sayign it was scummy post) As scum gravitate to scum and town reads. Not see-sawing reads. As most times when scum try it just looks like fence sitting. Im not sure if i exactly explained it right. By para posts i mean weighted on one end and not balancing while slighly going up and down. Like it would tip at any moment but is balanced.

Fencesitting is more like the sew-saw is just rigid as if it has no hinge. as scum already know.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

BBmola why claim after only two votes. Hopefully there is a protective that will prevent you from dying.

Reminds me of an earlier game where the masons claimed day one after only get a few votes
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

I dont think scum actualy push a mason claim. Thst something ive realy only seen town do.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

Madoka whats you view on my wagon that formed.

Its strange you woudl say your all caught up with out even a mention of those events. As i cant see my name in you iso atleast once.

All i can see is that your largly just pushing back against the slots that are pushing you.

Madoka why would you think scum woudl avoid pushign my wagon. as sicne it never got over 4 at the very most one scum could of been on it. as if 2 scum are pushing the same wagon it moves.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

will catch up later when i have time.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

Its my weekend now so ill have time

Got to catch up but my intial feelings last weekend was a slight scum lean on idany. Will have to look at the wagon thats formed so far. To see if still feel is thats still the case
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

mm im thinking that germi is scum this game.

Ill have to look at his last game to see any real differences
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

at the moment im think skellen slot was town. Will not be voting there this phase.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

How a question that comes to my mind is this. Did my wagon fall apart because scum wanted their own targets lynched. Were scum trying to encourage both me and some of those on my wagon to go after the same target with them.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

There is no reason for scum to push against my wagon unless they themselves wanted my vote. And if the player they were pushing was on my wagon. They could hardly call me scum at the same time.

They couldnt support my push as that would alienate those one the wagon. Especially if they felt that following would just look bad on them.

Yet at the same time if they got their target lynched. They could always swing back and try and revive the my wagon on that players flip.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by bob3141 »

A flash wagon on me is always a bad choice. Leave me to day 4 and i almost always solve minis.

P.s. some times on the night i die
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 577, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 575, bob3141 wrote:There is no reason for scum to push against my wagon unless they themselves wanted my vote. And if the player they were pushing was on my wagon. They could hardly call me scum at the same time.

They couldnt support my push as that would alienate those one the wagon. Especially if they felt that following would just look bad on them.

Yet at the same time if they got their target lynched. They could always swing back and try and revive the my wagon on that players flip.
Who are you talking about here?

mav

if im right mav will hop onto my flash wagon.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Why woudl anyone vote up para slot. Thats was slot that was clearly town

Since im goign to faced with teh choice of me who i know is town town and espresso

VOTE: espress
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by bob3141 »

BBmolla, Morning Tweet, Cat Scratch Fever, Allomancer, espresso

That was the wagon on titus and i cant see 5 townies voting up para

bbmola has claimed mason, morning i think is town. Allomancer i have town lean on.

leavign epsresso and cat. One of those has got to be scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by bob3141 »

And since titus took over he has been strongly in his town meta.

Scum him is bit more omgusy and town him more thoughtful
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 657, Morning Tweet wrote:BB/Allo/Danyboy is my town block for the end of the day. Mavs and Mala-Madoka-Skelly are runner-ups.

To be perfectly honest Espresso has been lightly toning town for me as the day winds down but I'd easily accept being wrong on that and I'd certainly vote him over Mala/Trollie.

Just need to figure Titus' claim out......................... somebody helpp

If we have masons. A pt cop gets a positive on masons and scum.

So like gunsmith vs vigs and scum.

Lets hope we have a doc. That will be stopping anyone from killing one of titus and bbmola.

After all its very bad for scum to miss there kill. So your going to have to kill outside titus amd bbmola as i feel this settup has a doc or anotehr protective. Even if it is gated
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

If there are 3 masons then it is likely that titus is scum pt cop. But all depends on the number of masons.

I do think thats more an issue for later days. As both a town pt cop and a mason do not surive long. Unless scum think that there is gated doc in the game. indecisive is a role ive seen a few times.

I think teh interestign thing is that the the town roleblocker was simple. Thus his only use was to block the night kill.

Thus although he cant stop any scum pr. He also had no negative utility. i.e. he cant interfere with other town roles.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 699, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 697, bob3141 wrote: I think teh interestign thing is that the the town roleblocker was simple. Thus his only use was to block the night kill.

Thus although he cant stop any scum pr. He also had no negative utility. i.e. he cant interfere with other town roles.
Uh... Your reading it wrong.

He was a RoleSTOPPER. They BLOCK people from visiting someone by roleblocking them. They usually also stop kills.

Basically he was a protective that could only protect VTs and Goons.

oh he was a rolestopper. lol i read roleblocker. Must have auto correct reading on today
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

Although my hope a protective was still alive has been dashed. At least that makes titus slot self resolving.

Will be interesting to hear what his night action was and why he choose that player
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 707, Titus wrote:Also, this may get me lynched but I lied about being a PT cop. My scumsuspects were all those not voting minus MT. I wasn't going to be lynched before them.

Why lie about being pt cop in particular?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also titus why fake claim in the first place?

Not wanting to be lynched is quite a lousy exquse for as you claim to fake claim as town. Especially as deadline neared risking as happened us lynching one of our town pr. A lynch you infact hard pushed

I assume your vt if town. As you would have in fact claimed your role rather than coming up with a fake claim.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Titus

I just dont trust soem one lying about beign a strong pr. Feels to much like back rowing after seeing esj pr flip
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

should be l-1
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

I was waiting for titus replys. Danny you did hammer far to hasty. Though my gut is saying in that situation any scum not already on the wagon would simply let a townie hammer.

The question today is why kill bbmola now rather than last night. With esp flip i would of thought bbmola nk would be more important than Tweets.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 829, iDanyboy wrote:I also don't get what answers you were waiting for, I'm pretty sure she had answered everything you asked already.
a day should never end 2 days in. 10 days left to deadline there was always more for her to say.

And i wanted to see how she would respond to my proposition that what she did looks to much liek scum backrowing.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 832, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 828, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 826, bob3141 wrote:I was waiting for titus replys. Danny you did hammer far to hasty. Though my gut is saying in that situation any scum not already on the wagon would simply let a townie hammer.

The question today is why kill bbmola now rather than last night. With esp flip i would of thought bbmola nk would be more important than Tweets.
My only guess is that they didn't know that the role stopper acted like a doctor and they were aiming for that instead. They probably also have a role blocker of some sort considering they left Titus alive.
In post 699, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 697, bob3141 wrote: I think teh interestign thing is that the the town roleblocker was simple. Thus his only use was to block the night kill.

Uh... Your reading it wrong.

He was a RoleSTOPPER. They BLOCK people from visiting someone by roleblocking them. They usually also stop kills.

Basically he was a protective that could only protect VTs and Goons.
Going by that logic, weird as it is, Does this seem like a slip from Bob then?

This is fun.

100% proof im town. Wouldnt miss a thing like that as scum. I spend allot of time choosing the nigth kill as scum. Looking at the fliped roles and every player to see how each move would play out.

There is reason in every game im scum that the first scum kill is a pr.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 828, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 826, bob3141 wrote:I was waiting for titus replys. Danny you did hammer far to hasty. Though my gut is saying in that situation any scum not already on the wagon would simply let a townie hammer.

My only guess is that they didn't know that the role stopper acted like a doctor and they were aiming for that instead. They probably also have a role blocker of some sort considering they left Titus alive.

That is bad presumption. A protective is not a role that pops up fmore than half. And is even less likely in game already with a flip rb type role. Only one in all teh games ive played and that rb was heavily gated. (at most could find one scum due to scum rb enabler)

Its bad form to try to dismiss a night kill. There is always a reason and info to be learned.

We have tweet killed over bbmola who would become a confirmed townie. Why dangle bbmola. did they want another day to hunt for his partner? Who was presing him on that.

You have different reasosn for not killing bbmola n1. One they wanted to get him to out his partner or he wasnt shooting for scum that day. So how did his reads change?

You have a tweet death who is a kill against several mislynches that day. So its unlikely that a player still pushing him towards the end of the day is scum.

Now why kill him when it takes one vote of one to two mislynchs.

Then you have chances that he was killed to simply stop a town block forming. If that is so it increases the odds that allo and dany are town. You have him not wanting trollie or mala.

by odds it most likely makes allo/dany/trolii/mala town. And that nk was so not me. A look at all my scum privates would show you that.

my poe for today mav/bambi/germ/cat
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 836, Bambi Jay wrote:So... Your saying you would do the opposite of that to align more with your town meta?

Cheeky.

I see how your avoiding how a tweet death puts you smack bang in any poe.

Scum kill tweat uses it to shade me not knowing that my scum meta means 100% i never make that kill.

oh and meta got nothing to do with it.

oh and bambi lookign at your iso. You have not scum hunted once. In day even as you were aware teh clock was ticking down you didnt try to scum hunt once. And all you did was jump on espresso after he voted titus.

Post 806 was teh nearest. An hour before titus was lynched.

Why no vote? Why no serous push?

Nothing more than saying trollie and mala. Two players that tweet was full against lynching.

He would of lynched me , you, mav, germ , cat. And cat woudl likely of been the last
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

If scum had slipped into his town block. They woudlnt of killed him night one but bbmola instead.

They would of got him to drive the next days mislynch. Killing tweet would cause them to have to push it instead.

Thus tweet was a dead vote. They get one mislynch but then he wants most likely the 3 players that are scum after my mislynch.

But if he dies after my mislynch. The question would of been who woudl of killed him.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #842 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 839, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 657, Morning Tweet wrote:BB/Allo/Danyboy is my town block for the end of the day. Mavs and Mala-Madoka-Skelly are runner-ups.
In post 618, Morning Tweet wrote:Bob is my favourite lynch but I can compromise to Titus/Bambi/Espresso as the timer drains. I don't reaaly wanna vote mavs, iDany, or gerain
Since he said he didn't want to lynch Mav or gerain you could reduce it even more to Bambi, Bob, Troliie, CSF.

Incorrect see post

He says he reads espresso as slightly town. And that he would pick espresso certainly over trollie and mala.

Thus he read trollie and mala as town. The only person you could say also had bit less motive was mav from that perspective. Certainly not germ.

See how he says he doesnt want to vote mav ger. Not because he town reads them but due to him wanting another lynch. See in post 248. he scum read gera. in 395. he says gera null and next posts gera is either scum doing x or town doign x. That doesnt look like town read to me

He other than me that he wants Titus/Bambi/Espresso

espresso dies. titus claims town pr. Who does he go after if either he cant get me lynched or he gets mislynched. In the same day he was talking on comprising on a player other than me as he sees the vote not goign through. Who does he pick teh next day after espresso flips? bambi. gera and bambi scum team are very much have the incentive to kill tweet over bbmola.

if tweet dies n3. What happens when he dies after the first 3 of his 4 scum reads have been mislynched.

Either tweet will push me and fail or he will comprise on bambi.

Fixed post tag.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 841, mavsfan41 wrote:@bob3141: Your 826 is based in hindsight that BBmola’s role was known (and sure they claimed) by why not bring up Morning Tweet’s demise in 697 (your first post of day 2). With BBmola’s flip, now you’re questioning the Morning Tweet death especially how it clears you with 837? Your series of posts seemed based of the assumption that BBmola’s role was known back when the Morning Tweet kill was made. I understand BBmola claimed but this is now something you’re bringing up AFTER the flip and retroactively trying to play out night 1 with information known after night 2. This seems extremely disingenuous to me and a little too convenient here for you to clear yourself. Idk what the goal was of your series of posts about this topic, but it seems to simply just clear yourself.

Basically what I’m saying is that bob sees BBmola’s flip, then questions the order of the kills ONLY after BBmola flipped aka with info learned in BBmola’s flip and seemingly forcing a clear of himself based off the order of the kill assuming BBmola was the correct kill night 1 when that info was not yet revealed. To bring this up now rather than day 2 basically confirms bob3141’s logic is based on knowledge known now vs back then but framing it as info known all along.

Vote: bob3141
Now thats positioning if i have ever seen it.

I see how you have avoided mentioning anything on bambi. Instead focusing on a tiny part.

I push bambi day one. you defend saying "so far they read like someone who was a replacement in a slow moving game"

next mention. you say you have never played with him before [Post]535[/Vote]

You talk about everyone but bambi. Why dont you tell us what you think of all of bambi actions or lack of actions. What do you think of all his reads.

Instead you focus on the simple fact that scum me would never kill tweet night 1. If i would keep insomnia alive through 3 nights in mini 2114 when teh players scum read couldnt get any harder. Until i got him mislynched.

Why do you think i would kill tweet, over a claimed mason?

Infact on me your turning on hairpin. I push bambi and you flip on me. What has left you feeling so sure bambi is town?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Bambi Jay

Can we have reads from you on every player. Who dod you think is sure town and why?

Who do you think is scum and why?

Why did you not stringly push for someone else to be day two lynch? Since you clearly from your posts implied titus was town. Yet not even a vote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 886, mavsfan41 wrote:@Malakittens: you’ve voted geraintm today for the lack of content and some less than enthusiastic posts today. Looking over day 3 posts, Allomancer could be classified similarly. Thoughts? You reading Allomancer in the same way as Geraintm?

Why do you want players pushing allomancer over germatin?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 887, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 883, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 882, TheTrollie wrote:Because tomorrow, in LYLO, scum can coordinate a fabricated fake/counterclaim to the town-neighbors
The neighbors aren't confirmed town though.
Exactly. the neighborhood in Lylo with us knowing it exists and BB dead. the neighborhood is more likely to be benefiting scum rn then town.

we cant confirm any claims tomorrow when it matters - unless we lynch scum today

something the neighbours and the mason have to think on.

The mason needs to look at if how likely it is if the scum already know who he is.

If scum are in enighbourhood, then they already know

if its all town. Then the neighbours defacto declaring themselves not the mason. Will likely still result in said mason being outed to scum.

It all comes down to how confident they are in their neighbours. If they are sure their town then best hold off for atleast one more day.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 888, bob3141 wrote:
In post 886, mavsfan41 wrote:@Malakittens: you’ve voted geraintm today for the lack of content and some less than enthusiastic posts today. Looking over day 3 posts, Allomancer could be classified similarly. Thoughts? You reading Allomancer in the same way as Geraintm?

And just to be clear i realy do not liek your push all game on allomancer. Its one of the biggest reasons fow why i scum read you?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

I think the masons and neighbours are safe

if mav, germ and bambi are not in it. As i reckon their prob the scum team
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 898, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 892, bob3141 wrote:
In post 888, bob3141 wrote:

And just to be clear i realy do not liek your push all game on allomancer. Its one of the biggest reasons fow why i scum read you?
For 888: I’m not pushing Allomancer over geraintm. What I’m actually asking is why there are two players with similar posting patterns in regard to day 3 but why Malakittens finds Geraintm scummy and not Allomancer (or find Allomancer town and Geraintm not). This question would have been asked had Malakittens voted Allomancer and not Geraintm but only I would ask about thoughts of Geraintm.

With regards to the post of yours I’ve quoted above, I don’t think I’ve actually been pushing Allomancer. Ive has him on my radar, but there were better targets. So I actually ISO’ed myself and did a ctrl+F on “Allomancer” and I haven’t pushed him at all. The biggest push I had was possibly theorizing that if scum had been on the day 1 wagon on YOU, it likely would’ve been either Paragon (who was replaced by Titus) and Allomancer. That’s it.

This is now another misleadingly framed post (the first being the timeline argument with the subsequent “this clears me”). Now that you’ve thrown shade at me for a blatantly false premise and have thrown shade at others in your misleading post about the NK order, this pings me as you throwing anything at the wall and see what sticks with LYLO so close to you and your scum buddies.

So you admit you did infact push that slot. The way you want about suggesting allomancer coudl eb scum on my wagon. Reeked of fence sitting. In fact when ever you have mention allomancer it has always felt scum motivated.

And you response reeks of deflection too. See i never said how much you have pushed him this game or how. Only that i dont like your pushs there this game. But when ever you interact with that slot. its messy.

"Allomancer and Paragon I’m so torn on" from post In that posts every lien just looks like fence, liek your probing to see if you can get one of them lynched. As if you were town why woudl you say the quoted part. You wouldnt say you were torn between them. Feels to much like you were teasing to see if you could push a scum read on one of them. You would say you were town leaning them if it was genuine based on the context either side.

In the same posts you dismiss any push on bambi.

Also why have you not answered why you have yet to interact with bambi. With you only real interaction on him being were you said he just looked liek rep in trying to catch up. What do you think of him now?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #902 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 900, mavsfan41 wrote:I wouldn’t even say I pushed Allomancer day 1. I lumped him with Paragon who I theorized about but didn’t push. My posting about Allomancer could hardly be considered pushing and even less to be considered “pushing all day” which was the reason you gave in post 892. You’re reaching hardcore here. This framing and over-exaggeration of my actions here are pretty ridiculous. In fact, I was even called out by Cat Scratch Fever of not pushing enough. So which is it?

As for Bambi-Jay, she’s a deceiving player. They post enough I feel where the volume of posts didn’t strike me as lurking so to me they’ve been flying under the radar. They don’t add much to the game the other way other players have, but honestly, the pace of this game has slowed sooooo much. So sure, I’ll lump her with Geraintm and Allomancer with respect to their day 3 posts. But Bambi hasn’t done anything that shows scum (nothing that implies town either) but she’s hardly alone in this. With all due respect, you gathered a bunch of votes the end of day 1 for being largely inactive after the Morning Tweet interaction. So sure, there’s prob at least one scum flying under the radar and it’s been easier day 3 and easy day 2 with the early day Titus confession. Whether this is Bambi-Jay? Not sure. With how slow the pace of the game is; so you there are two players flying under the radar who are scum? The one thing I will say about Bambi is that they have only voted twice, both in day 1. Once for iDanyboy and the other for Espressojet. They resisted the Titus vote which seemed easy for scum to wagon unsuspectingly. Bambi is lurking, sure, but not pushing for lynches.

See you realy are trying hard to shade my push on bambi. You made a fence sitting push on allomancer at at time he was voting you. instead of saying you though he was town or scum. you kept usign langauge like im torn.

. You wouldnt come down on the side of me being scum or being on the side of one of teh wagoners being scum. Feels to me liek your scum that knows teh wagon was all town and that im town. And taht you didnt want to been drawn into picking a side yet.

You even make out taht my scum read on you is new. Did i not say day oen that you were scum sitting on the fence. Waitign to hop on to flash wagon.

Mav what makes your push/not push on so allo so bad as it was scum fence sittign. while tweet was pivoting. Yours was as rigid as can be. Cat no doubt is seeing things from the other side. I see you trying to probe alloc to see if you can hope onto him. It would of been more towny of you if had gone hard after allomancer or hard pushed him as town. Reeked of someone hoping to hold off beign involved in my mislynch. With you needing to show a sign of doubt on the wagon. You see i never said in that one sentance post what i found scummy about your push or what i meant by push. Oh and did i not ended with question mark :-P

You took a sentance and made a desperate case. Responding so strongly to question where i ask you if you think thats why I strongly that i scum read you. And see how you jumped so strongly onto the hole para thing.

Ignoring the fact that ive saying that its your fencesitting in relation to para and my wagon. Unlike tweet day one you had no strong feeling towards me. Yet as you now claim you never felt any need to push para. If he was teh most likely to be scum on my wagon. Why did you not feel you liked the wagon composition. And think like tweet although wrongly thats the odds were good. Rather than joining espresso lynch if you wer town i would of thought you would have voted me. The only reason i can think of is that you thought you had my mislynch banked. With you hoping to flash lynch a town pr day one. With the chance to use tweets death to frame me and still get me mislynched.

And its quite reach to use a another players opinion. Cat might think your scum for not pushing allomancer hard but that has nothign to do with me nor my opinion of you.

Mav your serously trying hard to shade trying to pick at any word you can. At every turn you avoid engaging with all of my reasons for scum reading you. So fixated on just one reason. As you cant challange the scummy associations with bambi. Why do you think i want bambi first as if im right on bambi that prety much makes you her scum partner. Neither of you have tried to scum hunt the other. Why at every turn do try and dismiss bambi as town even though she has done next to nothing. And atleast half of her posts have been information and not analysis

---------------------

So you think bambi is town?

You say she hasnt doen anything to show she is scum but has she doen anything to make you think she is town. Describe what you think she has done that makes you think she is trying to find scum. Rather thn scum just trying to hide under the radar.

Is there any thing that justifies. As i see we have had fair few wagons that look to be all town. You have my wagon from day one. You have titus wagon. Who only has allomancer and cat not yet flipped.

So if both of those are all town wagons. Then dont you think its likely that scum has been holding back voting for town? And if that was the case dont you think bambi perfectly matches scum trying to preserve their vote count record.

No serous attempt to push the wagon of titus day 2. Dont you think it looks like scum that thinks the wagon is sure to go through. And is avoiding derailing said wagon or beening seen to push it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

corrected some grammar

See you are trying realy hard to shade my push on bambi. You made a fence sitting push on allomancer at at time he was voting you. instead of saying you though he was town or scum. you kept usign langauge like im torn.

You wouldnt come down on the side of me being scum or one of the wagoners being scum. Feels to me like your scum that knows the wagon was all town and that im town. And that you didnt want to be drawn into picking a side yet.

You even make out that my scum read on you is new. Did i not say day one that you were scum sitting on the fence. Waiting to hop on to flash wagon.

Mav what makes your push/not push on so allo so bad as it was scum fence sitting. While tweet was pivoting. Yours was as rigid as can be. Cat no doubt is seeing things from the other side. I see you trying to probe alloc to see if you can hope onto him. It would of been more towny of you if had gone hard after allomancer or hard pushed him as town. Reeked of someone hoping to hold off beign involved in my mislynch. With you needing to show a sign of doubt on the wagon. You see i never said in that one sentance post what i found scummy about your push or what i meant by push. Oh and did i not end that sentance with a question mark :-P Very key part

You took a sentance and made a desperate case. Responding so strongly to question where i asked if you think that was the reason why I strongly scum read you. And see how you jumped so quickly onto the hole para thing. Clearly you realy want to get get what ever you can scrape up.

Ignoring the fact that ive saying that its your fencesitting in relation to para and my wagon. Unlike tweet day one you had no strong feeling towards me. Yet as you now claim you never felt any need to push para. If he was the most likely to be scum on my wagon. Why did you not feel you liked the wagon composition. And think like tweet although wrongly thats the odds were good. Rather than joining espresso lynch if you were town i would of thought you would have voted me. The only reason i can think of is that you thought you had my mislynch banked. With you hoping to flash lynch a town pr day one. With the chance to use tweets death to frame me and still get me mislynched.

And its quite reach to use a another players opinion. Cat might think your scum for not pushing allomancer hard but that has nothign to do with me nor my opinion of you.

Mav your serously trying hard to shade trying to pick at any word you can. At every turn you avoid engaging with all of my reasons for scum reading you. So fixated on just one reason. As you cant challange the scummy associations with bambi. Why do you think i want bambi first as if im right on bambi that prety much makes you her scum partner. Neither of you have tried to scum hunt the other. Why at every turn do try and dismiss bambi as town even though she has done next to nothing. And atleast half of her posts have been information and not analysis

---------------------

So you think bambi is town?

You say she hasnt doen anything to show she is scum but has she doen anything to make you think she is town. Describe what you think she has done that makes you think she is trying to find scum. Rather thn scum just trying to hide under the radar.

Is there any thing that justifies. As i see we have had fair few wagons that look to be all town. You have my wagon from day one. You have titus wagon. Who only has allomancer and cat not yet flipped.

So if both of those are all town wagons. Then dont you think its likely that scum has been holding back voting for town? And if that was the case dont you think bambi perfectly matches scum trying to preserve their vote count record.

No serous attempt to push the wagon of titus day 2. Dont you think it looks like scum that thinks the wagon is sure to go through. And is avoiding derailing said wagon or beening seen to push it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #68) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 911, geraintm wrote:
In post 862, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Couldn't you just have unvoted in that case?
CSF - I like tha above post
but got nothing else from them today. but if I am leaning bob as scum, that implies CSF is town

That is stupid reason for scum reading someone germa.

Shoudl of i unvoted maybe but as town you dont think of these things. You dont think when another towny migth act bad. Should i have unvoted Judge before he hammered him self maybe. Shoudl i have unvoted before slaxx hammered himself maybe. Should i of unvoted and not risk a townie lol hammering maybe.

But i like to see how players react to beign at l-1 and how players react to them being there. To find those lickign their chops at the lynch that there not on. See who is desperately trying to get another lynch or atleast more info from it. See who has become resigned.

Scum me would have no incentive to even be involved in the titus lynch. If this game i had been scum rather than town this game I would of passionately defended titus to get you all to lynch him.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 915, mavsfan41 wrote:@bob3141: again, with the black and white on Bambi. I’m unsure of Bambi like I’m unsure on Allomancer and Geraintm. I feel as though they could all be considered to be low posting/lurking right now. And have done little since day 2.

I think day 2 with the quick lynch of Titus wasn’t informative of much but reading it over, your vote and how the response to Titus flipping VT is soooo scummy. 780 is the vote with 781 as a non-official vote count. Your 826 the first half reeks of scum. To pin blame on iDanyboy for the hammer when you could’ve done your part to make the lynch harder by unvoting. To be very clear, what I’m saying is that you’re trying to have it both ways by putting Titus at L-1 and then to lash out at the hammer vote. To take issue with iDanyboy’s hammer when there hadn’t been developments in the game and no one was going to budge from their vote seemed an extra shot. To drive this point further, Malakittens was upset too, but their reason was cause they wanted to chime in. Your reason was for Titus to respond. That post seems you to be trying to wash your hands when the flip is revealed as town.

At some point in the game I feel as though you’ve accused almost everyone of scum or at least thrown shade their way. This blind accusations throughout the game and especially day 3 tells me you’ve already got a scum scenario for day 4.

You had two separate wagons on you in day 1 with people thinking you’re scum. Your wagon at the end of the day was 3: BBmola (town) and Morning Tweet (town). Cat Scratch Fever was also on your wagon. You might only have avoided a lynch cause your scum buddies didn’t want to vote you. Who knows what would’ve happened day 2 without the whole Titus thing, but Titus being mislynched quickly prob saved you from a lynch. Now day 3, you’ve decided you need to act quickly before another wagon begins on you that you fear you’re not going to wriggle out of and you’re unlikely to get another player fake-claiming.

Mav did i or did i not take as you say issue with slaxx self hammer?

lol there can be no way your town as this is so bad. There is no way town you comes up with so much nonsense.

And your a player that knows i take issue with lolhammers. Doesnt matter if there self hammers or another player lolhammering. And so far self hammers have happened twice. Danny should of shouted intent and then hammered the day after. Oh and what alignment did i flip in that game and what was the alignment of the player i was pushing?

Mav your also insulting me now. You real are. Seriously i know your trying to get mislynch but there is no needed to insult me. You trying to falsely claim im scum means your are claim a hypothetical scum me is so absolutely stupid, incredibly slow and bad at this game to ok a tweet kill and not outright block it. The fact there was even a possibility i could of been lynched in day 2 proves im town. Explain why in your twisted logic why i make this kill?

Since in your own words the claimed mason was on my wagon day one. Why wouldnt i kill a claimed mason who was some on but not loudly on my wagon. vs tweet who was clearly not a town pr, who was loudly for my lynch and noone elses. Why would i kill tweet when a player like thats is a godsend.

You serously are trying hard to save bambi. So much effort to try and get my slot lynched yet you and bambi are ignoring each other. You say your unsure of allomacer and bambi. Yet your making no attempt to sort them. No attempt what so ever.

Ok in remote possibility you are infact not scum. and your so far off your town meta and infact inline with what you said about bjj. Who do you think is scum?

You cant cope out with just your realy awful scum read on me. But who in hypothetical game where i am not town unlike this game. Who do you claim to actual beleive is on scum team with me?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 916, Bambi Jay wrote:I'm unsure of many things, but I'm sure I can atleast add my vote to the counterwagon on Bob. I'm liking Mav, though with all the scum left that leaves my other options for town minimal.

VOTE: Bob

If Bob flips scum, then I think we can solve the game at the end. As long as the other Mason sticks around then I guess we're fine.

At every turn this day you have refused to anwser any of my questions.

You have refused to give any reads.

In fact your only actions this game has been to jump on espresso.

To lurk during the titus lynch.

Lurk the next day and still no follow up on this

"If I had to pick someone to hang today that would make a relevant alignment check based on interactions though? Trollie and The Mala slot."

why even mention this if your not going to make any attempt at a follow up. As soon as titus is lynched all forgot?

Prety much anything other than that has been to give information and not analysis.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 904, iDanyboy wrote:I feel like the amount Bob has pushed Bambi and the amount he has pushed Mav doesn't line up with him saying
i want bambi first as if im right on bambi that prety much makes you her scum partner.

Have you seen how little content bambi has produced. And how mav and bambi just refuse to make a stance on each other.

Mav makes content, bambi next to none. So there is going to be a difference. And you wont get anymore from him no do doubt until after my flip were mav says oh bob was town its must be allomancer. Then all of sudden bambi will vote up alomancer saying that he is unsure on everyone but aloomancer.

And mav does know that what he is pushing as scum case is no different to my voting habits in my last town game with him. Where town lynched me over the blatantly obvious scum bjj. Infact scum only got it as they got to deadline and me and teh rest of town had got split between the scum players. Menal and bjj.

He makes case of me making an issue and not unvoting titus. When its no different to how i responed to slaxx lol hammering himself. Where i had decided to unvote after reading his posts over the time peroid he was dangled at l-1 (at work) but got home to see he had self hammered himself. I have no posting at work rule.

And im prety sure he even checked my scum meta that game. Even a quick glance of my games would show I avoid get my hands dirty. Looking back at my scum games my vote records normaly too good to be true lol.

No way can think a town mav would ever makes this push against me.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 7:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 921, mavsfan41 wrote:@bob3141: your post 919 says I’m insulting you and you seem to take offense to this. Could you please explain where I have and why you feel this way? I don’t feel as though I have personally insulted you. Sorry if I have and you feel that way. Could you please point out where? I have just mentioned your behavior during this game and why I think you’re mafia but in terms of personally insulting you, I’m oblivious to this.

On a less serious note: I do think you’ve been very WIFOM-y as your defense and trying to use this as an auto-clear which makes me all the more confident you’re scum.

I dont mean personaly insulted. I mean you suggestion i must be awful scum player in general if you are infact town. That you would think a scum me would make some realy bad plays like that. Tweet kills is the stupidest thing any scum team other than one without me could have made. And one I would have vetoed in any scum game i have played or will end up playing. The only use of such a kill is try and get me mislynched.

Look at 2114. see how i lined up 2 mislynches with out a single scum player being involved. See how in that game I hit a town pr every night until there wasnt one left alive. By day four 3 out of 3 town pr were dead. I migth have lost but i was partnered with 2 lurkers ( posts every 4 days lurkers)

See in tris last game how i allowed town to flash lynch garmr. while i defended him.

So in your words why would i get involved in titus lynch. When I could of just claimed a town read on him. The only reason would be to try and sort titus and only town needs to sort. Same as slaxx
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 923, mavsfan41 wrote:In terms of not killing a claimed mason: why would you? BBmola was likely confirmed town but not very active as a player. A mason is a weaker town role and BBmola wasn’t pushing any agenda as much as other players. Other than having a confirmed town, leaving BBmola around wasn’t as threatening to scum in the short term. 11 players entering day 2 means any one player was more trivialized then than in day 3 or 4 when the active roster or players is smaller and smaller. Also, when the NK was made, Titus had claimed PT cop which imo would’ve been a better target and a stronger PR than BBmola.
If this game I had roled town rather than scum

You have not answered my question. Why woudl i kill bbmola over tweet. Its basic game theory.

If this game I had roled town rather than scum answer this.

The first is town pr with no confirmed partner at the time. Scum didnt know they were neighbourizers either.

Cant be lynched and must be nk eventually. Is interested in bob lynch but not loudly.

Bbmola lynch collapses any chance for bob lynch.

Tweet shouts out the next day in vain. Leaving his vote on me weakening the town chances of lynching scum. Tweet then gets pocketed by another scum member.

Next day im flipped with 1 mislynch to go with double buss. Scum partners confirmed as town. Tweet nk by scum following night

------

you say pt cop claimed. two masons claimed and rolestopper flipped. During night 2 and scum team would see tweet as VT.

Tweet and bbmola clearly not masons together. P.s. scum if you thought they were read again.

Largely see as town apart from a few. Has no real scum read other than germa and bob. Heavy focus will end up on bob.

Nk results in bob lynch the next day.

----

So mav why would any scum unless they wanted to frame me kill tweet. When bbmola was always the better kill. Unless scum wanted to get tweet, bob and allomancer/cat with one stone

------
On side note you mentioned titus claim

You have titus claim. Either scum didnt believe him or they were not afraid of his action. Implies his highest scum reads are town.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

It more than scum me would never allow a mt kill. Its just plain a bad kill. Its like waving a big red flag.

The only reason to do it is you want a bob lynch.

If you wanted to weaken a bob lynch you instead kill its supporters. bbmola, alomancer and cat.

Leaving just a voice taht gets ignored and is well placed to be pocketed by scum player that pretents to listen and support it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

its common sense.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

WHO DO YOU THINK IS SCUM?

Fourth time you have refused to answer
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

If bambi inst scum then go ahead and lynch me tommorrow. It will be town loss in thre very unlikely event bambi inst scum.

He fails to make a case against anyone and i mean anyone. All he can say is that he wants to add his vote to his counter wagon
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

ok on the bit about the 2119 game i migth be wrong. Turns out it was another a player. well unless ist an alt
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 953, geraintm wrote:
In post 946, TheTrollie wrote:if you are on the bob wagon you are either
(a) someone i think is scum or
(b) someone I don't necessarily think is scum but who someone I think is town thinks is scum.

I'm really down for a bambi lynch today - i was down with that d1 too.

Allo/Id what is the mavs case?
This is some of the worst logic I've seen in a game,like forever.
It is pretty much impossible through the actions of scum not to find everyone on a list of someone's scum reads. Ignore thebscum reads of others and go with your own.
In post 954, geraintm wrote:Cant today dont have time to go through, but I am wanting to go back over trellises posts and the wagons on bob and see what is uo

So you shade him as soon as he votes mav.

Although you try and shade trollie here you havent said anything that means that trollies comments dont come town.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 961, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 960, Allomancer wrote:
In post 957, TheTrollie wrote:gerain/mavs/bambi prob
I find myself starting to agree with this more and more.
Nah, you should vote bob3141

You keep talking only about one read. Afterall if you were town wouldnt you be talking about who you think the entire scum team is

So far you have talked about your read one me. But who do you claim to think the remaining scum would be?

And who are you sure are not scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #81) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

???

Mav are you saying that if i am town i should be voting bob3141
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #82) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

same question as i asked to mav too bambi and germa

You are voting me but who do you claim to think the remaining scum would be?

And who are you sure are not scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #83) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 9:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also as general posts.

There are 7 days left of this day so we shouldnt rush today.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (isolation #84) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also mav if you are town. Then if you were to get my lynch and with the resulting town flip. Who would you think you had been wrong about?

If you are town then who do you think those voting for you are wrong about?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 963, mavsfan41 wrote:I think you guys are prob right on Bambi. As for the final one, prob Geraintm.

@bob4131: you should vote bob3141
Why do you think they are right? Key word you

And why do you agree when the play you are hard pushing as scum has them as his scum reads?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

Mav answer my questions.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 970, bob3141 wrote:
In post 963, mavsfan41 wrote:I think you guys are prob right on Bambi. As for the final one, prob Geraintm.

And why do you agree when the play you are hard pushing as scum has them as his scum reads?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 967, bob3141 wrote:Also mav if you are town. Then if you were to get my lynch and with the resulting town flip. Who would you think you had been wrong about?

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also mav why do you suddenly think it could be germa and bambi when only a few days ago on 17th the you said

"@bob3141: again, with the black and white on Bambi. I’m unsure of Bambi like I’m unsure on Allomancer and Geraintm. I feel as though they could all be considered to be low posting/lurking right now. And have done little since day 2. "

in post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

And why do you suddenly think germa and bambi are scum. Mav

Why do you think suddenly that the only two players that are voting with you are now scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Mav
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 983, geraintm wrote:looking at bob wagons, I believe 8 different people have voted for them at some point in the game

Day 1 it was
Mavs
CSF
paragon - became titus
MT
Allomancer
BBMole

Day 3

Mavs
me
Bambi Jay

of these, Paragon/titus, morning tweet and BBMola are all dead
You forget to mention that tweet and titus both thought you were scum. Even avoid mentioning the well known fact about bbmola. As everyone knows he flipped mason and thus confirmed townie. What makes you think germa that scum would need a special reason to kill bbmola

So who are the three players that you claim to think are scum? You have already mention me but who do you claim to be the remainign two.

And who do you think cant possibility be scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 998, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 997, Malakittens wrote:Bob def feels town though.

I still like my gera vote. Why can’t I get a wagon there ;-;
Nah, vote bob
Mav answer my questions.

As it stands your satrting to sound like the talking clock
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 978, bob3141 wrote:
In post 970, bob3141 wrote:

In post 979, bob3141 wrote:
In post 967, bob3141 wrote:Also mav if you are town. Then if you were to get my lynch and with the resulting town flip. Who would you think you had been wrong about?

In post 980, bob3141 wrote:Also mav why do you suddenly think it could be germa and bambi when only a few days ago on 17th the you said

"@bob3141: again, with the black and white on Bambi. I’m unsure of Bambi like I’m unsure on Allomancer and Geraintm. I feel as though they could all be considered to be low posting/lurking right now. And have done little since day 2. "

in post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

One thing i keep coming back to when trying to read the mav slot is that he is being ever so selective in which questions he answered. Ignoring other entirely

On teh 20th he answered that he thought teh otehr 2 scum were germa and bambi. But didnt answer why nor how his read changed from the 17th where he said he wasnt sure on them.

Nor answer how bambi and germa voting me fit in with his scum read of me.

And not who he think would be scum instead of me. Should he actualy get my lynch with the inevitable town flip that would occur.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

if he was town i would of thought he would either tired to answer them.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

or answer them in a way where he tries to come up with case against me that matches.

But he just avoids them and i cant see the town motivation in that. Only scum wants to avoid giving more info as it pens them in.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 120, Skellen wrote:bob vs MT is so... bob.

I think I understand the reasoning behind the wagon, I am just not sure I feel it. Him nitpicking on a certain detail in an awkward manner is nothing out of the ordinary for him. So are you guys assuming bob is scum struggling to get into this game with his push on MT? Why does he go this route?

Also @MT:
Why the hesitation to vote bob and only then when the wagon gains movement initiated by others?
In post 223, Skellen wrote:Caught up. I am now leaning more town on Allo. I still feel iffy about his beginning behaviour but going by his explanations about his stance on bob/MT as his treatment of his developing read on bob I feel I can get a grasp on his personality, which adds up with what he was trying to explain to me and how he ultimately acted so far imo. It also feels like an honest attempt to figure bob out. UNVOTE: Allomancer

Regarding bob I can understand what Cat pointed out, but my problem is that I don't really see the scum motivation in the execution of his "tunnel" on MT. It's admittedly mostly subjective bias, because his 1v1s are frustrating to read, but he is smart and pretty self-aware and I would assume he would know as scum when to back off as it became clear that no one really digs his suspicion on MT. It only pushed him into the center of attraction and going by the early game state there wasn't even a need to do that, because there was already Dany/MT going on. Waiting for his input outside of his 1v1 though for a firmer read as I think he is easier to read when he is not involved in one of those.
In post 1014, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 1010, Allomancer wrote:This means that Mala is in the most possible teams. The last team is actually the most likely as well, given both the Bambi+mavs and the Mala+Bambi interactions. I was certainly wrong to write it off.

VOTE: Malakittens
Good enough for me!

Vote: malakittens
VOTE: Mav

Mav malakittens is not in scum list.

You listed bob, germa and bambi

Now yourall a sudden happy with malakittens
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

quote 120 and 223 was meant to be part os something else lol
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

I can not see scum skellen making either posts 120 and 223.

Skellen through out her time in this game just feels liek how she was in mola mafia
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #101) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

Oh and you seem to agree with allomancer.

YET, the only scum teasm he has mala in excludes me.

A player who you have been pushing all of day 3.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (isolation #102) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1026, mavsfan41 wrote:Fine, now one wants to get on the bob train. No one wants malakittens.....

Vote: Bambi Jay

but why bambi jay.

You have yet to explain why you scum read him yourself.

You migth of listed him with germa but you never explained why.

Oh and why if you are town giving up and a bob and mala lynch. Did you choose bambi over germa
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #103) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1030, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 1028, TheTrollie wrote:VOTE: mala

wanted allo and mavs to respond before voting
I already voted malakittens and you made several posts without voting there.... what gives?

Trollie/Bambi/bob?

Your 968 suggests that you’d hypothetically follow my vote but not now? (And not on bob3141 why, cause he’s you scum buddy?) Come on....

To the man with no answers

To the man that loves fip flops

Mav how has germa gone from no read to scum read and now no longer scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #104) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:38 pm

Post by bob3141 »

I cant see me voting for anyone else but mav day 3

As no way a town player would do what mav is doing now
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (isolation #105) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1036, geraintm wrote:I've just had a lightbulb moment. I am very sticky in my reads, and they are often out of sync with people. this goes across loads of games.
then, come the end of day I always feel pressured to placing a vote so that the day doesn't end in a no lynch, and I get bounced into a terrible terrible vote.
I don't know how to avoid this
And you are saying
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

Hi drew
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1103 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1102, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: trollie

You got a reason for voting trollie. Day 3 i didnt see you mention him much

All you said is if one of a list flip town. Then you would scum read him.

SO who out of bambi and germa are you sure is town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 863, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 835, bob3141 wrote:You have a tweet death who is a kill against several mislynches that day. So its unlikely that a player still pushing him towards the end of the day is scum.

Now why kill him when it takes one vote of one to two mislynchs.

Then you have chances that he was killed to simply stop a town block forming. If that is so it increases the odds that allo and dany are town. You have him not wanting trollie or mala.

by odds it most likely makes allo/dany/trolii/mala town. And that nk was so not me. A look at all my scum privates would show you that.

my poe for today mav/bambi/germ/cat
Why is mavs in your pool? MT was against a mavs lynch d1 as well
drew what do you think of this?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1105 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

trollie what made you scum read mav and when?

And how did this change and why?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1106 (isolation #110) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

now if germa and bambi are town then why wouldnt scum add a second vote.

with 2 scum and 2 town. The last scum would of been need to complete any scum lynch.

now at this point and before, danny, torrlie and mala had declared a bob town read.

So if scums plan was to get me lynched why would 2 of them openly come out town leaning on me. One maybe but two.

So either we had 2 scum on me with one beign germa or bambi. Or one of the scum votes was impared
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #111) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

trollie what was the reasons for you town read mav day one?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1108 (isolation #112) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 478, mavsfan41 wrote:@iDanyboy: I lean Skellen/Madoka. I brought this up earlier which Trollie did respond to, is that Skellen voting Allomancer doesn’t quite make sense to me. A vote onto bob3141 would make the most sense given the conditions. Also, lots of incomplete reads on the other players.

@Trollie: How do you feel about post 116? I’ve been reading Skellen’s entrance into the game over and over both framed as she’s scum and then as town. Post 116 seems to suspect Allomancer who she does eventually vote. Post 119 agrees with Allomancer’s read. Post 121 is the defense of Allomancer and post 122 is the Allomancer vote. This seems to flip flop quite a bit on Allomancer. None of her posts have consistency on Allomancer. You’ve pointed out the inconsistencies in posts 121 and 122. But this was a theme earlier with less conviction. She seems to be fixated on Allomancer leading to a wide range of thinking he’s town then thinking he’s scum. I can see town skellen doing this whereas scum Skellen would just be lazy and make a case for a bob vote. The Unvote of allomancer as the first post she makes after you throw suspicion on her and that whole post in general has a weird feel to it. Thoughts? You’ve got my vote, but I don’t wanna let iDanyboy bully me into a vote, so can’t do it in this post :P

Thinking big picture too, if Skellen is scum, that would clear Trollie and very likely mean Allomancer is town as well. Any thoughts as to potential partners?

trollie in hindsight what do you think of this post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1109 (isolation #113) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 508, mavsfan41 wrote:Trollie, you’ve been pretty consistent in your read of Skellen and really do feel like you’re tying to figure the game out. I’ll vote Skellen.

Vote: Madoka

What do you think of this
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 679, mavsfan41 wrote:I agree with Geraintm. So forced between those two, it’s Espressojet for me.

Vote: Expressojet

Trollie why do you think mav would choose to vote espresso over cat
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by bob3141 »

@drew-sta i was asking about what you think about your slots prior post
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Drew-sta serously. Arer you taking credit for the mav lynch. All day oen your slot was pushign it as town. And then when you rep in you hold off on hammering him.

At most you could ever say is that you came round to vote for mavs. Certainly not that you were architect of teh mav lynch. Which just absurd.

Mav even got up to l-1 at times before you repped in when you slot wasnt in the game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Drew-Sta so whats your read on me?

As it seems you still have me in a poe. Explain how you some how come to the reachy conclusion that bob vs mav was SvS
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1125, Drew-Sta wrote:@Dany - I have no idea what the team is. The fact you keep lumping teams together as if one combination only makes sense so you must disregard all others if you're going to push a scumread is, IMHO, an easy way to dismiss concern regarding you. My reads are you, trollie, bambi, bob right now. How that works, I don't know and I don't care. You can twist and distort any theory put together as scum to play down the reality of who you are. My theory on why I think you are scum is based entirely on your posts - not some possible scum team I have to fit you all into for it to be a paradigm can be challenged and allow obfuscation.

Your posts make you scum based off going through the entire thread post by post and working out what you've done. The fact you hammered Titus emphasises that. The fact you sat on EJ who flipped town, and you rammed into him mindlessly emphasises that. You at no point have voted for Mavs, and only jumped on him in D3 I believe because you and mavs knew mavs was likely to get lynched, and starting it off gave you a chance to play the 'I lead the lynch on mavs'. You've formed no read on him really before and there was no reasoning why that was the case, and instead of voting and pushing for him in D2 you instead hammer Titus. It reeks. The fact you've had a scum read on Allo, BBMolla, Titus and EJ who have all turned town is both good enough for me to believe you're either incapable of forming an accurate scumread on the game and leads me to believe you deliberately bussed mav's, since your previous read have been rubbish.

And yes you are changing focus on yourself by identifying other targets you believe I should be pursuing. Do you think mala is scum? Yes. And you have to, in order for me and other townies to push on another mis-lynch that will benefit you. So, you'll draw on her not saying anything to get me to focus on someone else that isn't you. Mala has contributed enough for me that I believe I know where she stands. I may be wrong but that's the chance we take.

Fuck it. I'm going to back my gut. VOTE: iDanyboy

Dany why do you think dany is scum based on his hammer of titus. Why do you think scum hammers in that situation

When two other slots have said that they would vote for titus and a 3rd was saying titus was likely scum.

So if dany is scum then at most of those two could be scum. Your slot and trollie.

So why do you think a scum danny hammers titus rather than waiting for a townie to hammer. As if he was scum he woudl know if either both or which one was town.

----

Also point us at these posts you mention in the first bit. All you have said what you claim his posts have done but not provided any examples to prove you point. Just looks like shade
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Drew-sta if you think dannyi is scum then why do you think he kills allomancer to night rather than next night.

As would nt a player who thinks he couldnt be scum with mav be a boon to a scum dannyi.

Would scum dannyi get rid of a threat to him. Rather than a player he could assuem would town read him after mavs flip
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Drew-sta

863 was very important. Its one of many examples of cat pushign back against mav being scum read. If you were town you wouldnt try and dismiss it but try and talk about why cat migth of town read mav. But you choose to ignor it.

So you slot only found mav to be scum after mav had given up. And was just failing to try and make it hard for us to find his partner. And you claim credit for the lynch.

You even push danny using the espresso and titus lynch are bad. You fail to explain what you think dannyi motive was. Why he wouldnt simply let a townie hammer if he was scum. Two other not voting had declared intent. For danny to be scum they both cant be town.

Not forgetting day one your slot pushed day one and come day two avoided voting for him. When it was clear he was dead.

Then you mention the flash lynch. You talk about dannyi but ingor all the other slots. What about danny push on espresso did you think was scum motivated. As all i can see in your arguement is that dannyi pushed town. Forgeting that what town often does. Only scum know for sure who town is
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

And your suggestion that i could of been bussing mav is just absurd. Clear attempt to rewiden the lynch pool.

Did mav push on me look any where near SvS?

You even try to claim he was doomed. When i was the second to start pushing him in day 3. Before then he got little slack
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

And drew you are pushing a scum read on me. your second strongest infact yet.

You push you scum read on dannyI as if you talking about me being town. You keep say oh danyi your are trying to buddy bob. Yet dont explain why scum even needs to buddy their partner. Scum really only try and buddy town.

So you saying an action scum predominantly do to town is evidence for that player being scum. When if scum did try and buddy someone it would mean they are town.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

Bambi so far today who do you think are the remaining scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1185, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1182, geraintm wrote:
In post 1176, Drew-Sta wrote:What hasn't happened since trollie is at L-1:

wagons not getting lopped off isn't an indicator of scum/town. we have seen already in this game that some people are very hard to lynch
Titus was. EJ too.

Go back and have a look at the interaction between Dany and Bob. Tell me what you think of it.

You still havent answered why you think scum dannyi hammers titus day 2.

All you said is that titus was town. Ignoring the simple fact that he didnt have too.

All you doing is shading who ever scum reads you. As soon as you got two votes you hopped onto trollie and only when no one would hammer did you unvote
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1206, TheTrollie wrote:
Danny is on L-1 for those counting.

Aight so since this game has slowed down to nada the neighborhood has decided it is best to claim and let you in on our little secrets to juice up the conversation.

I was wrong yesterday on how the neighborhoods worked. Allo and BB created two separate neighborhoods. I got recruited for Allo's last night. The night prior Allo recruited Mala. Night 1, allo recruited CSF/Drew.

I knew just from BB's posts that Allo was the other Mason, but other than people who figured that out, the only people who knew for a fact before N3 were Drew, Mala and Bambi. Allo also seemed to feel like he made a mistake by recruiting Mala, which is why i started there today.

So let's chat.
I dont think we can read to much into allo being killed. Even if scum didnt know who the mason was they had a very small pool.

I knew allomancer was the second mason back in day one. Thats why i didnt like mav soft push on him. It felt similar to something that a player did in prior game. Where they tried to pushing the person a bit in order to get roleclaim but in fench sity way. As they didnt want the blame.

Even if scum couldnt read bb. Any player would of had enough info to narrow it down to 2 suspects at the very worst
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #126) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

I wasnt lying that as scum i would of never killed tweet night 1. The player i would of got the scum team to kill would of been allomancer.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #127) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1218, TheTrollie wrote:Killing allo confirmed BBs claim

I think tweet was a good N
In post 1219, TheTrollie wrote:oops
...N1 kill

Ppl were suspect of BB until D2

So why do you think tweet was good kill. As you seem to think scum made a smart choice

As it looks like who ever the scum team is made a very bad kill choice.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (isolation #128) » Fri May 01, 2020 7:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1223, TheTrollie wrote:I could be convinced to vote mala, idanny or Bob today

You said why you would vote mala.

But why danny or me.

As you last stance on me apart from yousaying " 3rd scum is in x. y and z" was "read bobs posts as town"

So why are you willign to lynch me if you think my posts point to me beign town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #129) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

its interesting that its dead locked.

3 wagosn at 2 votes. At the very least one wagon has to be all town.

The only wagon to get to 3 votes was trollie and that wasnt hammered

If trollie is town then why didnt scum hammer. Would imply that either scum are all on board the wagon. Whether its two scum pushign town or one scum bussing at that point.

geraintm, Malakittens, Drew-Sta

Then we have the otehr two wagons.

Drew and danny. With dany only forming after trollie had got to l-1 then l-2. And drew at l-2.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #130) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

now if drew is town then. One of germa and mala must be scum. After all with 2 scum alive why wouldnt one hammer.

If one of germa and mala are scum then why hasnt one expressed desire to move to drew yet. To either danny or drew.

If drew is scum then it would make perfect sense why he wouldnt vote drew and would vote danny.
But if drew was scum with one of mala and germa. why wouldnt he stay on the trollie wagon.

The easiest way for scum in 2 v 5 to get town lynched is to just sit one townies vote. Happened to me last game. Where one townie voted me and and 2 scum joined him. Game got to deadline and i was lynched.
The reason being was that the 4 other townies were split between the two scum.

So are we in a case where out of trollie, drew and danny two are scum. or just one
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #131) » Sat May 02, 2020 9:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1242, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1241, Malakittens wrote:I don’t really get the bob votes considering how much both mav and
Him
Went after each other
A good way to keep town believing you're not scum is to argue with your mafia partner when you know it's likely they'll be lynched.

You know that.
If you are town that is just bad.

I seriously cant beleive any townie would ever think bob v mav was SvS.

Oh you have yet to say what about it even makes you think it was SvS. Your full of headlines but lacking any substance

quote parts drew where you have come to conclusion that it was scum theater. Tell us how you have coem to that conclusion and what in them makes you think that.

All it looks like to me is that your trying to shade the least likely player to be partnered with mav.

And you have yet to say why you think a scum team of danny and bob kills allomancer. A player that had ruled them out as being scum with mav.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #132) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1249, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1246, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1242, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1241, Malakittens wrote:I don’t really get the bob votes considering how much both mav and
Him
Went after each other
A good way to keep town believing you're not scum is to argue with your mafia partner when you know it's likely they'll be lynched.

You know that.
If you are town that is just bad.

I seriously cant beleive any townie would ever think bob v mav was SvS.

Oh you have yet to say what about it even makes you think it was SvS. Your full of headlines but lacking any substance

quote parts drew where you have come to conclusion that it was scum theater. Tell us how you have coem to that conclusion and what in them makes you think that.

All it looks like to me is that your trying to shade the least likely player to be partnered with mav.

And you have yet to say why you think a scum team of danny and bob kills allomancer. A player that had ruled them out as being scum with mav.
No it is not bad you muppet. Honestly. If you really are town then you're as dense as a wall. If you are scum then well done, you have completely annoyed my out of the game with your inane posts.

, , - bus.

bus.
Also mav why do you suddenly think it could be germa and bambi when only a few days ago on 17th the you said

in post 915
bus.
One thing i keep coming back to when trying to read the mav slot is that he is being ever so selective in which questions he answered. Ignoring other entirely
, bus.

Scum is in iDany, bob as first picks. One is definitely there. Second is possibly trollie, mala.

I'm done. I'll prodge until something happens. But this game frustrates me so much right now.

So you refuse to answer my questions.

You pick handful of posts and dont explain how they contributed to the conclusion you claim to have had. Ignoring 90% of mine and mavs interactiosn at the same time.

And stop acting childish. There is no need to insult. Especially when your beign called out for your bad logic. And you actualy cant explain how you got there.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #133) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

Like serously if your town how can you in million years ever think me vs mav was SvS.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #134) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

Drew if you think danny and bob is teh scum team.

Then why do you think trollie wasnt lynched earlier this day. As that would mean from teh pov you claim to have that the trollie lynch was all town. If teh trollie lynch was all town why wouldnt scum hammer him. And guaranteed to get to lylo without losing another scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #135) » Sun May 03, 2020 3:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

And even if after you unvoted. Why do you think no one would add their vote pushing it back to l-1.

How can you reconcile your claimed belief that the two scum are voting you. Over the fact that with the deadlock why wouldnt atleast one switch to trollie.

As if you are saying bob and danny are scum. Then you are saying you think trollie is town. And if that is the case why do you think no one has jumped on it other than germa and mala. Who you are caliming that you dont think are scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #136) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 601, bob3141 wrote:
In post 575, bob3141 wrote:There is no reason for scum to push against my wagon unless they themselves wanted my vote. And if the player they were pushing was on my wagon. They could hardly call me scum at the same time.

mav

Drew it should already of been clear day oen that i was scum reading mav
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #137) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Here im talking about mav fence sitting.

I dont think i coudl of been clearer. That mav is face sitting on me and that and any lean towardstiem he mentions that he think i could be town is not genuine. As at every point he was leaving room to swing back.

You can see mav doign things like taht all of day one

He keeps mentioning MT v . Suprise suprise. MT dies

Do you realy think scum frames a conflict between two people and then soft defends the one that is his scum partner. Does that in your head look like any good bussing move. Do you realy think in any game scum woudl try to get their partne lynched and ensure they get no credit.

Do you serously think mav wasnt trying to get me lycnhed.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #138) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1263, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1261, TheTrollie wrote:drew vote idanny put them on L-1 im down for that, use ur vote for something usefull
Fine. I'm over it.

UNVOTE: Drew-Sta
VOTE: iDany

If you're mafia, BTW, then there's a Liam Neeson movie depicting what I'm going to do to you...
In post 1262, bob3141 wrote:

mav

It took you 600 posts to read him scum, and you also read him town earlier in the day so I don't believe it. Others had called for mav before you also.

You don't convince me at all.

So in your view how does this lead to the conclusion that you believe bob v mav was SvS

You have done nothing more do exactly what mav did. Refuse to answer at every turn and just reiterate your first stance.

Explain why you think said posts are scum bussing scum. Rather than what should be evident to all town pushing scum.

There is no way your town this game. I just cant see any towny making the mistakes in reading the gamestate that your are to have read.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (isolation #139) » Sun May 03, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Who ever is town on teh dannyi wagon do you not see how mav spent all of day one framign thign v MT

And then MT dies.

He keeps goign on about bob vs MT and DannyI vs MT

Does teh town on danny wagon really think scum does that.

Frame everything vs the player they kill night one.

Scum only does that if they want to leaver a lynch against those players by using that nigth kill.

Should be clear scum planning on lining up mislynches
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #140) » Sun May 03, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1261, TheTrollie wrote:drew vote idanny put them on L-1 im down for that, use ur vote for something usefull

Quite clear to me that germa was right on you.

You want to be lead to lynches and that your always leaving yourself wiggle room to get out.

VOTE: Trollie

Ive tired off this game.

I cant see dany beign scum as mav was pushign that slot with no real gain for him. If danny was scum and mav got him flipped. Then he woudl be down a partner for little or no town cred.

mala just looks town to me. Mostly from skeelen who just looks liek her town game. Where i overthought her slot for few days.

bambi im not sure on but does scum realy act non-committal on his buddy. Neither pushing town read while at the same time makign constant backhanded comments. Where he says oh he migth be town and tehn tries listing anti town behaviours after it.

Germa push on trollie looks genuine. He could of switched to danny but didnt

Pointless town being split between trollie and drew. We might as well pick one to lynch today. And get the other the next and win.

Trollie as even outright said he would vote anyone. He has listed 4 players he think is scum and only 2 that migth be town. At every turn he has tried to widden his lynch pool. If he was town i thought he woudl of tried hard to narrow it down to just two players beign scum and town hunted the rest.

I
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #141) » Sun May 03, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1270, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1265, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1263, Drew-Sta wrote:
Fine. I'm over it.

UNVOTE: Drew-Sta
VOTE: iDany

If you're mafia, BTW, then there's a Liam Neeson movie depicting what I'm going to do to you...
In post 1262, bob3141 wrote:

mav

It took you 600 posts to read him scum, and you also read him town earlier in the day so I don't believe it. Others had called for mav before you also.

You don't convince me at all.

So in your view how does this lead to the conclusion that you believe bob v mav was SvS

You have done nothing more do exactly what mav did. Refuse to answer at every turn and just reiterate your first stance.

Explain why you think said posts are scum bussing scum. Rather than what should be evident to all town pushing scum.

There is no way your town this game. I just cant see any towny making the mistakes in reading the gamestate that your are to have read.
You bus him. How many times do I need to say that. You could see the writing on the wall, and you bus him so people will town read you.

Fuck me... am I speaking French or something?

Dont swear.

Answer my question. I will say it again. What do you claim to have seen that has lead you to believe that those posts and others come from scum bussing scum. Rather the the actual fact of town pushing scum.

And why do you scum read me. You have yet to realy actualy say. All you have really done so far is siad you beelive i bussed mav. Not why you think that is the case.

When challenged you dish up lots of ate. To dodge the question just like mav

VOTE: Drew
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #142) » Mon May 04, 2020 1:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1274, Drew-Sta wrote:You're literally on another planet, mate.

What part of 'You were bussing mav's to look town' don't you comprehend?
answer the question. And stop acting like a little child.

So what about my actions do you think means its bussing and not the obvous fact that it comes from town. You have yet to come back with a single reason to justify you read on that point. It makes me think you simply plucked from thin air.

You have not even been able to come up with a reason as to why you scum read me in first place. All you can do is make the same feeble comments. So why do you scum read me outside of mav. And how did that lead you to the conclusion teh claim to have had
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #143) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by bob3141 »

for now UNVOTE:

I ant to think on the game tommorrow
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #144) » Tue May 05, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by bob3141 »

I do hope im simply not buying drew ate. But want to consider if he is simply a fellow townie who is simply death tunneling.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #145) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

germa you keep pushign for a trollie lynch but who do you think is his partner if he is scum?

And if you were worng on trollie and he is town. Who do you think would be scum instead
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #146) » Wed May 06, 2020 4:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: germa
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (isolation #147) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1300, geraintm wrote:
In post 1297, bob3141 wrote:germa you keep pushign for a trollie lynch but who do you think is his partner if he is scum?

And if you were worng on trollie and he is town. Who do you think would be scum instead
In post 1222, geraintm wrote:@drew - I do have you and trollies as the people I think are the least town in the game. trollies is the only person I want to lynch today right now. but there are some people absent from the game so I reserve the right to be flexible in your placement when they come back

Ok so go into detail into why you think drew and trollie are the scum team.

And that was only half of my question that you lazily answered.

If you were wrong one of them who do you think woudl be scum instead.

If trollie flips town. Who do you think you were wrong on.

If drew flips town who do you think you were wrong on
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #148) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

If you think trollie and drew are teh scum team why do you think trollie offered intent to hammer.

Germa if you think drew is scum why didnt you give intent to hammer. Why didnt you move your vote onto him when he was l-2. If your towna nd think two players are scum wouldnt not mind which one went first
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1303 (isolation #149) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

Germa how hard to softly do you think mav was bussed. One buss, two buss or no buss
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1304 (isolation #150) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

Germa why do you no longer think im scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #151) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

Germa what do you think of idanny?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #152) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

Germa what do you think of the stale game state that we have?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #153) » Wed May 06, 2020 8:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

And what do you think that means about the wagons
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #154) » Thu May 07, 2020 5:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1310, TheTrollie wrote:so now i'm very unsure

idanny was really giving me town feels before

but his wagon was exclusively town

hmm

VOTE: idanny

Care to elaborate on what has changed your mind. Since giving intent
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (isolation #155) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1310, TheTrollie wrote:so now i'm very unsure

idanny was really giving me town feels before

but his wagon was exclusively town

hmm

VOTE: idanny
Well i dont think your scum trollie. If your scum i wouldnt have expected you to flip flop on mav wagon.

Im think drew is just town death tunneling on the idea of a double mav bus. And trying to force two players to be scum. Why he cant come up with reason why my actions and mavs interactions reek of town. He is death tunnelling thus he cant actual see there is distinction.

Something that tends to come from town who think they have answered when they infact havent.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #156) » Thu May 07, 2020 6:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

dannyi can you explain why you didnt want to flash lynch me day one
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #157) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

DannyI you never answered my question.

Explain your day oen town read on me
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (isolation #158) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

intent to hammer dannyi
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #159) » Fri May 08, 2020 7:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

Mav was flip floppign on me day one. Yet even when tweet wanted a counter wagon on espresso mav never joined.

Why flash lynch some you have got lined up for the next few days.

Thus scum was most liekly to be town reading me day one
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #160) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1335, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 1332, bob3141 wrote:dannyi can you explain why you didnt want to flash lynch me day one
Thought you were being hard headed and it was distracting from the game.

Just saw this but i still dont count oen sentance as a explanation
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (isolation #161) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

What you in fact said danny is that you thought i was distracting the rest of the town so it would be benifit to keeping me alive
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (isolation #162) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 355, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 354, Allomancer wrote:@dany can you explain your read on me?
I don't like you push on Bob, it's not a very strong read though just above null.

So if you didnt town read me. Then why didnt you like allomancers push on me
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (isolation #163) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Idanny

Well dany if you are you are town. Then mav made a good choice in switching reads on you day one.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #164) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

As its left me feeling like you and mav have good partner equity
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (isolation #165) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1358, Drew-Sta wrote:Someone targeted the killer last night.
what makes you think that
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (isolation #166) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1363, Drew-Sta wrote:As in, no vote, head to night?

Not sure that benefits us.

I am rethinking my view on Trollie and Ger. Possibly also Mala but less convinced there. iDanny flipping town has fucked my head.
One thing is for sure is that evens benifits scum.

So no lynch wouldnt be bad idea as it forces scum to resolve one slot. As it stands we have 2 scum in 6. so we have a 40% chance of randomly picking scum. But if we force scum to kill one of us. Then we get more info and that chance for any other town player is 50%

So after a fair bit of talk it migth be best for us as odds is better for us and evens benifit the scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #167) » Sun May 10, 2020 10:43 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 630, TheTrollie wrote:
In post 629, Malakittens wrote:
In post 629, TheTrollie wrote:hi mala!
Hey Trollie! How you doing bud ?
I'm good! I haven't been on here in a long time either. this is my first game since 2017.

anyway - I'm very glad to have you in the slot I've been voting like the entire game. this is going to be fun!

now I'll vote someone else.

I'm prob gonna vote bob soon. I don't have a strong scumread at all but just sheeping bb

If you didnt want esspresso lynch why didnt you vote me?

I know im town but at that stage you wouldnt of know for sure mien and esspresso alignments and no lynch is bad for town. So why didnt you join my wagon and mislycnhed me over espresso?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #168) » Mon May 11, 2020 7:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1379, Bambi Jay wrote:But if scum make a kill tommorow wouldn't it be easier to know who's the last scum are? Now we only got Danny's flip. Another kill would probably give us the final clue.

... But I guess it wouldn't matter if scum wait us out.

im up for no lynching today.

No point us making it easier for scum to get mislynch.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #169) » Mon May 11, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: No lynch

Since scum clearly no lynched they must think its in their advantage to have 6p mylo. And sicne no one is talkign we migth as well force scum to make a nk.

who knows maybe some might get guilty. Can scum realy refuse to keep no killing. for the game will never end :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #170) » Tue May 12, 2020 12:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

UNVOTE:
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #171) » Wed May 13, 2020 6:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: No lynch

Nothing new has happened. No point dargging this day out if no one is going to say anythign anyway
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #172) » Thu May 14, 2020 7:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1401, TheTrollie wrote:scum will probably kill bambi or mala or gera tonight

They could target me since I'm making a stink about PR intel i guess

Don't hammer the NO LYNCH yet...i may claim before the end of the day irl
The question is if you are town and both germa and mala are town why was one of you not killed?

If you there were town that would mean i woudl have been nigth killed.

And even if you are town and absurdly think its me. Then why wasnt the town in bambi and drew night killed

thus either you are scum or one of germa/mala is scum

And to be honest i dont think your role even fits in the game with out it being far too townsided.
If you are town then why role claim and not keep quite. As it stands your role would be useless. As any active town roles would already be dead.

If you were town you would either A want to eat a night kill. Or B played alone with what i was doing and trying to get scum to nk one of those that hadnt claimed yet.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #173) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:09 am

Post by bob3141 »

anyway no lynch is always the best choice
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #174) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

And trollie if you are our last pr. Then you should of been the last one to claim.

Im just vt.

question is does more town power fit in with 2 masons/neighbourizers and simple rolestopper
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #175) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

either way i think germa is on the scum team. I cant see less than 2 players being on my wagon. if germa and bmabi were both town then. Scum would certainly of added a second vote and pushed me to l-1.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #176) » Thu May 14, 2020 8:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

I cant see less than 2 of the players on my wagon being scum

corrected
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #177) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

one thing is for sure trollie if you are scum fake claiming well played.

keep lookign at teh game and thinking your role dont fit but it sort of could. Its not like role liek that could do anything other than acting in tandem with the masons

with the simpel rolestopper v disloyal rolestopper

it is reminding me of a 1v1 between

disloyal fruit vendor and loyal fruit vendor. Both flipped town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #178) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1402, geraintm wrote:Nothing today has convinced me otherwise than trollie is scum.

If trollie is scum why do you think neither you nor mala was night killed?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #179) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1403, geraintm wrote:Trollie, scum.can end the day at any point they want by voting no lynch. If you have useful info you need to say now. Dancing like this is just....not good

Why would trollie care about ending the night ealier if he is scum?

Why say trollie could end it. As if you were town wouldnt you say scum coudl ended it.

After all with you voting no lynch. If you were town and not scum. Wouldnt you see it that either scum could hammer as bob is town. Or that trollie could hammer as its bob and trollie.
You just say trollie.

Oh and at this stage i cant see town not have thoughts towards who the scum team is. So who do you think is trollies partner and why?

As all of last day you refused to say. You were not prepared to work with anyone.

You wouldnt vote drew. YOu wouldnt vote dannyi

You just sat on trollie.

If you dint want danny, drew.

the who did you think was scum?

Bambi, me or mala.

If you thought mala why were you voting with him.

If you thought me why didnt you work with drew when he poe me and dannyi

if you wanted danny why dint you talk with him to get me.

If bambi why did you never mention him?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (isolation #180) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Germa

Germa lynch or no lynch for me.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (isolation #181) » Thu May 14, 2020 9:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

Every way i look at it I just cant see trollie beign scum.

He unvoted after mav reached l-1 after actual proding the wagon up.

If he was scum why would he unvote. Normally its town that flip flops on scum wagons and scum that flip flops on town
It was quite clear by the end mav wanted to be lycnhed.

Only person to swap reads at that point was germa. When mav wasnt failing he was hard on me.
When mav wagon broke up a bit. It wasnt then that he swapped but he went after trollie instead who became the competing wagon with trollie
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #182) » Fri May 15, 2020 7:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

germa why have you not answered my post?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #183) » Fri May 15, 2020 7:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1421, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1402, geraintm wrote:Nothing today has convinced me otherwise than trollie is scum.

If trollie is scum why do you think neither you nor mala was night killed?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1436 (isolation #184) » Fri May 15, 2020 7:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1422, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1403, geraintm wrote:Trollie, scum.can end the day at any point they want by voting no lynch. If you have useful info you need to say now. Dancing like this is just....not good

Why would trollie care about ending the night ealier if he is scum?

Why say trollie could end it. As if you were town wouldnt you say scum coudl ended it.

After all with you voting no lynch. If you were town and not scum. Wouldnt you see it that either scum could hammer as bob is town. Or that trollie could hammer as its bob and trollie.
You just say trollie.

Oh and at this stage i cant see town not have thoughts towards who the scum team is. So who do you think is trollies partner and why?

As all of last day you refused to say. You were not prepared to work with anyone.

You just sat on trollie.

Bambi, me or mala.

you have talked about the no lynch but have not replyed to the last bit
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1437 (isolation #185) » Fri May 15, 2020 7:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1426, TheTrollie wrote:and yeah im still basically just not shaking my d1 mala read so realistically im saying bob and drew

Can you answer why you think there would be no nigth kill if you, germa and malla were all town.

As why wouldnt either one of mala or germa been killed. Or one of me, bambi and drew.

If me and drew were the nigth kill why no night kill?

Thus since there was no nigth kill there had to be reason scum did not kill. If they had two townies ready to lynch you why not kill one of me, drew or bambi.

If you think im scum why would scum me hard defend dannyi and only lynch vote for him when faced between a choice of two of my town reads at the time. If i was scum wouldnt teh move scum would always make is to simply hard push not wanting dannyi and trollie. And get the credit for defending the player after whom ever is flipped.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #186) » Fri May 15, 2020 7:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also i cant serously believe anyoen who has made any effort in this game can actual honestly say they scum read. As there is no way to anyone

If you look how mav kept framing danny interactions with tweet. You will see its the exact same as how he handles me. It should be quite clear he is treating us the same.

Although this is meta, look at my scum games. You will see dannyi is wagon i would never have joined as scum. In 2114 i pushed against my own counter wagon. As i knew it would go through. If i was scum i would have just sat on germa.

A
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1441 (isolation #187) » Sat May 16, 2020 6:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

trollie only person that hasnt claimed to date is germa.

bambi claimed vt.
and i think drew claimed vt sometime last day phase but not sure
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1445 (isolation #188) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

Germa can you answer my question?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #189) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

on who you think is the scum team and why
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1447 (isolation #190) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

You just sat on trollie.

Bambi, me or mala.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #191) » Sat May 16, 2020 10:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1439, Drew-Sta wrote:bob, if you were to vote for someone, who would it be?
already am voting for someone.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #192) » Sun May 17, 2020 12:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

UNVOTE:
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #193) » Mon May 18, 2020 12:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

is anyone actual going to posts?

If we aint goign to lynch or talk today. Shouldnt we just go for no lynch now rather than stretching this day out
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #194) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

Its just that evens are better for scum. And scum choose to no kill so lynch today is actualy in their interest.

While nolynch atleast forces scum to remove one player.

drew are you saying you dont want to no lynch
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (isolation #195) » Mon May 18, 2020 1:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

if we look at the reasons scum might have no lynced.

a- the town could have been split and scum were happy with repeat of yesterday
b- scum didnt want to nk a potential mislynch
c- scum didnt want to weaken a mislynch (e.g. killing players they thought they could buddy or swing to vote with them)
d- or nk could incriminate them.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #196) » Mon May 18, 2020 4:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

it is difficult claim to work out if it fits too

we know we have simple rolestopper.

Combined with neigbourizers espresso was protective/vanillacop

if trollie is true then that pretty much means he is straight cop.

now the simple part of rolestopper can be assumed to be there to weaken the mason/neighbourizer combo.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #197) » Mon May 18, 2020 4:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

it all comes down to the fact that half of espresso and all of trollies claimed roll is determined by them interacting with the same players as the masons
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #198) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1470, TheTrollie wrote:My roll has NOTHING to do with my interactions with my neighborhood.

Bambi is in a different neighborhood than me.

I'm gonna target uhhh...drew tonight.

hypothetically my role is useless bc everyone else claimed VT but whatever. thats what im gonna do.

your claimed role is disloyal rolestopper.

We have two roles that it can stop. they were the twin mason/neighbourizers

If you targted the same player as one of the masons and that player was scum. The masons action woudl fail. If town the neighbourhood increases, creating a clear

Thus its an indirect cop. That is enabled by the two masons

were you in allo neighbourhood. And what was your read on teh players in that hood?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #199) » Mon May 18, 2020 11:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

trollie when did you figure out that allo was a mason?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”