Mini Normal 2276: Around the World - Game Over!

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 6, Datisi wrote:first!!!

VOTE: ausuka

whoever doesn't have an avatar, please get one, it's really difficult for me to read the game otherwise. i will even resize it for you if needed.
Meow

Never gotten it to work and didn't care enough to keep trying.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 12, Datisi wrote:i can get it to work

pls i need pictures to associate with each slot
What I did with Discord was just rip some random black cat picture off the internet because some server I was on demanded one.

I tried to do that here but it didn't work is all I know.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 16, marcistar wrote:okay asukas scummy already

now we gotta find scum #2
We could try naming a current 0-poster at random just for funsies~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 22, marcistar wrote:wtf guys a little birdie told me roden rolled scum!!
Got 'em.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 28, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: alexcellent
sup bro, first time playing with you!
You're the only two here I've played in a game before, though the game I was with Alex in isn't over yet so can't talk about it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 am

Post by Crescent »

So far my impression of Marci is "A version of myself that actually votes".

If anything feels a little "odd" to me, it's not the votes, it's post #27. Isn't 3/13 like, normal regulation? I assumed 4/13 (the norm where I come from) my first game and was quickly shot down. I came out with the impression it's always 3. I feel like that post is both trying to be serious but also has no reason to exist in such a context.

Also I think that is the exact picture I have on my Discord.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh look a kitty under my name
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Crescent »

My first thought was to distrust Asuka.

My second thought was that I haven't seen such a claim come from scum in a few years.

As such, the claim doesn't really do a lot for me. I need to see their actual play. It's way too early for a blanket judgment,

The reason Marci voted for Asuka is kinda hogwash. The only one that argument might actually be valid on right now is Marci herself.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:47 am

Post by Crescent »

We had 7 votes in the "RVS" phase. What makes that one stand out to you any more than the others?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Crescent »

Kinda too early to make such a statement.

Three people haven't been in the topic yet, and aside from Shoshin's two contentless votes (The second one being a countervote), there really isn't anyone it would apply to unless you count the guy who said "I feel like marci is being marci" and went VLA.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 76, Datisi wrote:
In post 72, Shoshin wrote:Marci's town.

Roden needs more votes.
why and why
Oh you beat me to it
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 83, Roden wrote:I think it would be relevant to explain your town read on Marci when several people aren't vibing with that and want to vote her
I'm more curious as to why he wants votes on you. The only reason we have so far is it's a countervote.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh he's shitposting for reactions. Less interesting.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 98, Shoshin wrote:
In post 95, Roden wrote:Why do you think it's more likely for scum to fake claim an absurd-sounding role than for scum to doubt an absurd-sounding role?
Scum are more likely to fake-claim than town.
This was an excellent way to
not
answer the question.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 88, marcistar wrote:why do u immediately jump to shitposting? LOL what if shoshins serious..
Yes, let's seriously come up with a scumteam based solely on a single point of interaction 80 posts into the game. That sure sounds serious~

I am very weary of shitposters right now for reasons I can't get into.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh no, I've drawn aggro from the guy who just expertly avoided actually answering the previous question asked to him.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 105, marcistar wrote:is it scummy of them to do that tho
It can be if they can't come up with an answer on the spot, so they give an evasive non-answer instead that suits their narrative.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Crescent »

Frankly though, he's already pointed out three people as scum, someone to be scum if we're not, and also said an inactive is probably scum so he's probably wrong on the three of us anyway.

It reeks of flinging poop around and seeing where it sticks. He's pretty well thrown shade at half the players in the game in the first 100 posts.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and between saying I was scum with those two for no given reason and voting me I don't even appear in a post of his. I commented that he dodged a question and he voted me. Ok then.

So say he's not shitposting? What is he doing then? Blustering at the game in what doesn't resemble any legitimate attempt to scumhunt anyone. All he's trying to do is spread shade to as many people as possible, which is a scum-slanted action.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 110, marcistar wrote:why are u so pressed about it then if its meaningless?
The problem is the insistence it isn't meaningless.

Nothing about the way he's acting actually feels like town.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Crescent »

To sum it up: 3 of his posts are blank votes without a reason. The other 9?

Puts sus on Roden, then on me and Datisi.

Then on Scamper and everyone who hasn't posted yet, which are 3 people.

He then shades Ausuka.

He has shaded
eight players
and voted for three, in the first 104 posts of the game. Doesn't feel genuine at all.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Crescent »

"Fling poop around and see where it sticks" is a tried and true scum strategy. The issue is, it tends to dilute your actual vote so much that it has no real power. The goal is you're hoping even one of the people you shade takes off as a train - Preferably someone you've never actually voted so it doesn't blow back directly on you.

If he were shitposting it'd be NAI to me. The fact that he voted me for pointing out he dodged a question was a mere continuance of his already anti-town behavior (His previous vote was also a direct countervote).

Anyways, very hard early defense of who's by a fair margin the scummiest player in the early game.. Generally does
not
come from scum.

Marci's way more likely to be town based on that one post.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Crescent »

So anyways. Shoshin's probably scum. Marci's probably town. Roden's probably town if Shoshin flips red.

A decent enough start for a first day~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:20 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 129, Shoshin wrote:What posts gave you town vibes from scamper, Ausuka?
In post 130, Ausuka wrote:
In post 63, marcistar wrote: i dont really get good vibes from the posts. i think part of it is because the og claim () feels a bit over explanatory.

side note: if i have a game about a frog gf, and then i get a slurpee thats frog juice flavored, am i drinking my gf? :cry: :cry: :cry:
In post 114, marcistar wrote:i don't see how thats scummy..?

why would scum want to naked vote and draw attention to themselves?
why would shoshin
not
want to shade people this early on? it'll cause reactions for sure and help better read people? like how ur having a tantrum over them scumreading you rn :oops:
why are
you
framing everything they do in such a bad way? the certain words, "bullshitting", "dodging a question" its making a bigger deal of something than it should be.
why are
you
expecting shoshin to be perfect?
Ok, first off I'd like to ask Marci what she thought was over explainy about my first post?? It was like three lines lmao

I don't really like the second post. I don't think she's wrong about Shoshin playing chaotically not being scummy, but something about the way she treats Crescent rubs me the wrong way, like she's trying to win an argument and isn't really worried about how this impacts Crescent's alignment. In particular, Crescent's posting up til this point felt fairly reasonable and describing it as a 'tantrum' seems unreasonably aggro. 'Why are you expecting Shoshin to be perfect' is also such a strange line; like, obviously Crescent isn't expecting Shoshin to be perfect just because she scumreads her posts??? Again it comes off as an argument winner line rather than someone genuinely interested in sorting the situation.

I could see scum Marci defending town Shoshin like this.

(I want to townread her for the frog posting though I love frogs)
Marci gave off "clueless, easily pocketed town" vibes (Shoshin being the one player to definitively call her town) from that post specifically. Admittedly if Shoshin is town, the chances it comes from scum are higher. It was a poor post for how hard it defended and I don't think that post is made if both are scum.

Like the liveliness of this game so far. Much better than what I've dealt with recently.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:29 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 138, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:still think marci is scum and i'll be looking at everyone who is ignoring weighing in on this discussion
I like Datisi as town
In post 138, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:still think marci is scum and i'll be looking at everyone who is ignoring weighing in on this discussion
I like Datisi as town
There aren't a lot of solid reads in this ISO, but this in particular is both early and explained only by a single post. Is there more to it?

Oh and Alex does know exactly why I'm weary of shitposting right now, he just can't say it either.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:06 am

Post by Crescent »

I'm on phone and in a hurry so can't check right now but if memory serves the only one in the game that specific post even applied to was Shoshin and soon after we got a hard town read on Marci from her.

Kinda weird though when 3 people hadn't posted yet but I can see it being legit probing.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 185, Ausuka wrote:
In post 180, Crescent wrote:Marci gave off "clueless, easily pocketed town" vibes (Shoshin being the one player to definitively call her town) from that post specifically. Admittedly if Shoshin is town, the chances it comes from scum are higher. It was a poor post for how hard it defended and I don't think that post is made if both are scum.
It doesn't give pocketed town vibes to me. I could see how town Marci would instinctively townread Shoshin in this situation, but I think the way she goes about it isn't genuine for reasons I explained - the whole bit where she asks five rhetorical questions in quick succession, says you're having a tantrum and 'expecting Shoshin to be perfect' seems totally disconnected from what's actually going on and overall performative.
It does feel completely over the top - Like a post that was made without any actual forethought. It's the kind of "what is this" earlygame post that a scum player
usually
stops and thinks to themselves about posting before they actually post it. I admit it can be player specific, especially with more eccentric players.

The tantrum bit is the one part that sticks out if anything. I was giving a rational breakdown of another player's actions and how they were naturally scum slanted. It felt more like her trying to shut me down to protect Shoshin more than having anything to do about my alignment.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Crescent »

That was sure a lot of words to barely say anything notewprthy.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Crescent »

Word of advice: You're gonna need to lot more than that to try to get an ML on me. It is much harder than scum tend to think it is <3

Trying to drum up that I'm afraid of your solo vote on me to dismiss my argument that shading 8 players in 12 posts is not going to sell particularly well.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 195, Shoshin wrote:If you're town, Crescent, you have nothing to worry about.

For the sake of discussion, assume I'm town for a second. What're your reads?
Quick random thoughts instead because who legitimately has a lot of "reads" this early in a game?:

Marci's possibility of being scum goes up if you're town, but that post that's being put under fire reads to me as a post so "wtf" that scum would actually think about it before making it.

Roden has some town equity regardless of your alignment. Roden likely isn't scum with you and Roden is calling us both town on a snap judgment for reasons that seem legitimate if you're town.

Johnny popping in to say "I exist" and then immediately top townreading the one person to reply to him with zero reasoning as his only two posts is a concerning opener. This has gone so under the radar no one has even talked about it yet. I'd like to hear why that townread was given out when he posts next.

I'm still waiting for Scamper to actually say why he townreads me and Gamma. Feel like I've been waiting on that for a while.

Alex is neutral and I'm uncertain where the SRs came from. I felt like he started posting and then immediately got jumped on for flimsy reasoning.

I actually find Datisi to be completely null to me so far, and I feel like a lot of people have been throwing TRs in that direction without actually giving any real reasoning for it. Feels like a take scum may have jumped in on at some point - Which is another reason why I want Johnny to explain why it's the only thing he did.

If I haven't named someone it's 'cause I have nothing to say or 'cause I did and I forgot what it was. I'm too busy to ISO at the moment.

Roden is the only player right now I think have any real town-lean on regardless of your alignment in any case.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh hey I see Scamper posted Scamper if you didn't answer the question in my post please answer it now thank you.

Will read later.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 212, scamper wrote:
In post 103, marcistar wrote:bellaphant seems town.
...why
In post 104, Crescent wrote:Oh no, I've drawn aggro from the guy who just expertly avoided actually answering the previous question asked to him.
dont like this either
In post 109, Crescent wrote:Frankly though, he's already pointed out three people as scum, someone to be scum if we're not, and also said an inactive is probably scum so he's probably wrong on the three of us anyway.

It reeks of flinging poop around and seeing where it sticks. He's pretty well thrown shade at half the players in the game in the first 100 posts.
ok but is that actually a scumtell?

sdcum
generally
doesnt try to make enemies with half the game right away. whats the purpose of "flinging poop around" if its likely to earn the ire of a bunch of people. even if i disagree with shoshin i dont think her reads are fake based on how shes explained them. this feels like omgus to me
You just depicted exactly why scum so often gets away with this kind of behavior, thank you. It's basically puppetmastering half of the town against itself so obviously that people overlook just how obvious it is. I haven't seen a case of it this strong in a couple of years now. Every read that comes out of Shoshin feels completely manufactured, and then maybe after the fact one or two will actually be justified a bit. They can change "any read" they want any time they want and effectively get away with it, because they're so over the map that no one can follow them. There's nothing remotely resembling actual game solving from their posts.

I've been trying the last time I saw someone posting the way they have actually turn up town.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:59 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 220, scamper wrote:
In post 144, Alexcellent wrote:So no reason for me NOT to believe Ausuka at this point, but I don't think it's impossible that scum makes that claim.
In post 39, scamper wrote:i dont really think scum claims ascetic miller on page 1, i think if ascetic they just claim ascetic without the miller part, cuz the extra detail is unnecessary to invent. simplest explanation is aus got given an actual weird neg util role and claimed it

ill leave this here for now

VOTE: marci
Hmm we get into WIFOM territory here though. Why would scum say ascetic miller and not just ascetic? Maybe so we can have this conversation. Good lies involve detail and ascetic miller is a way to say "omg guys look at this dumb role I've got, why is this a thing?" Rather than blindly going "I'm ascetic," and everyone has to decide if they believe it or not. Also the conversation is muddied a bit more because we're no longer just going "idk if I believe Ausuka", now we're going "why would this role exist?"
But yeah, I'm just thinking out loud. This early in the game I'm happy to lean more towards accepting that there's an ascetic miller.
i already went over this but i dont think you can handwave things away as "WIFOM", u have to actually look at what is more/less likely and i think a miller claim is way more likely town than not
My stance is just to ignore the claim and let Ausuka's play speak for itself.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 223, Shoshin wrote:Crescent, what's the difference between your town play and scum play? Why should I believe this is town you?
My play, especially on day 1, is often dictated by my overall mood and whatever out of game factors may be influencing me - Not on my alignment. I could see myself making most of the posts I have made today as scum. My town range is larger but not significantly so than my scum range, and my townslips often come from careless mistakes that I would never allow myself to make as scum, such as making mistakes with my flavor when claiming in a themed game.

If I were scum and you were town, scum me probably doesn't even hesitate to jump on how bad basically everything you've done looks to me. The
only
possible exception is I may have backed off by now.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 227, Ausuka wrote:I still like scamper which is good because I don't think I could eliminate that avatar
IT'S A KITTY YAY
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 234, Ausuka wrote:See multiple people have said it's a playstyle read now and I don't get it.

I think his playstyle is even sort of towny - he comes off as naturally comfortable and somewhat charismatic to me.

I think the content of his posts is more scum motivated than town motivated for reasons I've tried to explain. I think he is more orientated towards creating whatever content than sorting people.
I don't think this is an inherently scummy thing after just a day and a half. I also play much the same way - I tend to create content first, then start sorting people. You won't even see me place a vote until there's like, 48-72 hours left in any given day.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:27 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 241, scamper wrote:
In post 239, Shoshin wrote:Scamper, what're your thoughts on Crescent's alignment?
leaning scum because her response to you felt overly defensive, still catching up tho
Second time someone's said I came off as defensive without providing an actual reason why, interesting.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 244, Datisi wrote:
In post 242, Datisi wrote:but i think it's likelier scum townreads me here
it's likelier town* townreads me here, imagine proofreading posts
The issue I have is I feel like too many people are calling you town seemingly at random. I feel like it's become a very easy thing for scum to jump in on.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Crescent »

Shoshin does not feel like a threat to ML me at all and is probably scum. If anything I'd say I come off as aggressive, not defensive.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 256, Shoshin wrote:
In post 248, Crescent wrote:Shoshin does not feel like a threat to ML me at all and is probably scum. If anything I'd say I come off as aggressive, not defensive.
This post is very scummy.

Town don't usually think of the game in terms of "threats," that's more of how scum think.
My top scum read (by far) is trying to ML me and I am not threatened by them trying to ML me.

Not sure how a casual observation is scummy?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 251, scamper wrote:
In post 245, Crescent wrote:
In post 241, scamper wrote:
In post 239, Shoshin wrote:Scamper, what're your thoughts on Crescent's alignment?
leaning scum because her response to you felt overly defensive, still catching up tho
Second time someone's said I came off as defensive without providing an actual reason why, interesting.
u got called scum by shoshin and accused her of , feels very over the top annoyed at someone making an early team guess, i think the way you keep harping on her "avoiding answering the question" feels like trying to trying to string someone up on a triviality - she did answer it. it wasnt a good answer imo but it was an answer and treating it like shes dodging questions is disingenuous. then you accuse her of just for making early accusations, like you want to discredit her read by by pointing out shes suspected a lot of people. all in all ypu just seem very upset over one person suggesting you might be scum very early into the game and i dont get why youre so worked up over it...
Upset? No. I'm hunting my top scumread. What have I actually done to indicate being upset? Just because they're voting me doesn't make my read any less valid.

But it's curious. Shoshin's last vote?. It was a
direct
countervote onto Roden, who voted them first. It feels like you're picking and choosing your arguments.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 259, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like one of shishon/crescent is scum but not entirely sure which
would guess shoshin atm tho
I remember you TRed me so quickly in MN2272 (I think it was post #60) it made me suspicious of you, but I don't recall anything that feels like this coming from you early on in that game.

I would like some actual explanation behind this dual-read.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and on another Scamper note, I think their interactions with me have been scummier than Marci's by a fair margin. Why is Marci still at 4 again?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 266, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Phone posting from work so I don't get prodded, only thing worth talking about in the first couple pages is aussie town. Anybody wanna sell me on something while I got time?
Aussie....? Who is this even referring to? Ausuka?

You said in your previous post Datisi was your top town read.. In direct response to Datisi posting at the time. Why was Datisi a townread for you at the time? Why are they not being listed as a town read now?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:20 pm

Post by Crescent »

Why did you claim neighborhood, exactly?

We have two 0 posters so far and Lemons is one of them. I suppose they haven't posted there either?

Chaos is a naturally bad thing for town. Sustained chaos is how you end up with trains on 6 different people with 24 hours left in the day, town almost certainly getting voted off, and weak information to go off of that voteoff because there were so many trains.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 273, Save The Dragons wrote:I wish it's pretty dead
Sorry but probably nothing is going to beat the neighborhood of 2272 which was 1 scum and the three inactive town that all had to be replaced.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by Crescent »

Honestly I get townvibes out of SVD for making that claim but I can't place quite why.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 285, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 265, Crescent wrote:Oh and on another Scamper note, I think their interactions with me have been scummier than Marci's by a fair margin. Why is Marci still at 4 again?
How so
I liked their catch-up tbh
Scamper vibes like they're trying to set up voting me later by consistently focusing on only one aspect of me and Shoshin while not directly calling me scum. It feels a lot more calculated than the way Marci had an outburst and moved on.

Oh and post #281.. The one who called it scummy was Shoshin, or course.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Crescent »

With that I do agree. Revealing hood with a 0 poster inside was odd.

It feels like a semi-careless town play more than a scum play though.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:46 pm

Post by Crescent »

Because chaos is
naturally
scum indicative. Chaos is inherently anti-town and often leads to bad voteoffs that provide little to no information. There's no pro-town reason for playing with that level of chaos.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 298, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 294, Crescent wrote:Because chaos is
naturally
scum indicative. Chaos is inherently anti-town and often leads to bad voteoffs that provide little to no information. There's no pro-town reason for playing with that level of chaos.
Newb tell newb tell
I've been playing for over 7 years and have watched games for longer.

Let's see if there's something actually useful from you in the 3 pages I'm about to read.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:19 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh wonderful. Corwin.
In post 299, Bellaphant wrote:It depends what kind of chaos - flooding the thread, scum theatre, etc, but in terms of reads, pushes, etc, I find town to be way more chaotic.

The neighbourhood is interesting, though. I believe ausuka's claim even more now.
Why would a a neighborhood make the claim any more or less believeable? This question was immediately asked and ignored by her only followup post in 324.

In post 307, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 209, Crescent wrote:Johnny popping in to say "I exist" and then immediately top townreading the one person to reply to him with zero reasoning as his only two posts is a concerning opener. This has gone so under the radar no one has even talked about it yet. I'd like to hear why that townread was given out when he posts next.
It was jokes I hadn't read but like 2 posts
In post 303, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 149, Datisi wrote:suspicious of roden because the early townread of shoshin for "solving behind the scenes" seems (1) kinda awkwardly explained, (2) seems like tmi? like, i'm a bit skeptical that he saw two basically naked votes and decided there's some townie solving happening there
I take back that townread dats

if it was a joke, why was there a townread to "take back" in the first place? Onto page 14.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 362, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 338, Roden wrote:
In post 313, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 237, scamper wrote:VOTE: Bellaphant
Actually I feel like getting onboard with this

VOTE: Bellaphant
This vote from Alex in particular feels scummy. It's a bit delayed to vote Bella now when their previous interactions were 24 hours earlier and nothing solvey had come out of it. I'm just not seeing much of a progression here.

VOTE: Alex
There is no progression over the 24hrs. I just decided to vote there.

Tbh I have no major scum reads, D1 is always a crapshoot for me. But the Marci train felt kind of off to me. Maybe it's all town, but I felt like if scum were on it, it's probably Bella (as opposed to scamper/datisi/ausuka)? Felt the most opportunistic, felt vague. There's nothing super strong or that jumps out to me as particularly townie in her ISO and the fact others have called her town with very little content makes me interested in a flip there as well for the sake of sorting other people. She's unvoted Marci not all that long after she voted her and I can see town doing that, but could also see scum doing that too. As I said, not a strong read but I feel like my vote's wasted if I'm not using it.
This is the only post of yours that really justifies the Bella vote at all, and it's... Very wishy washy.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 350, Ausuka wrote:Shoshin the confusion is that you keep like flipping your reads without explaining why

Like I could've sworn Gamma was one of your top townreads yesterday and now he's your top scumread

And also you were like hard pushing Crescent and now she's townier than Marcistar who you've been defending all game
Probably 'cause that vote on me went absolutely nowhere despite being on for like 36 hours so the "chaos" demands a new target.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 370, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 366, Crescent wrote:
In post 362, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 338, Roden wrote:
In post 313, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 237, scamper wrote:VOTE: Bellaphant
Actually I feel like getting onboard with this

VOTE: Bellaphant
This vote from Alex in particular feels scummy. It's a bit delayed to vote Bella now when their previous interactions were 24 hours earlier and nothing solvey had come out of it. I'm just not seeing much of a progression here.

VOTE: Alex
There is no progression over the 24hrs. I just decided to vote there.

Tbh I have no major scum reads, D1 is always a crapshoot for me. But the Marci train felt kind of off to me. Maybe it's all town, but I felt like if scum were on it, it's probably Bella (as opposed to scamper/datisi/ausuka)? Felt the most opportunistic, felt vague. There's nothing super strong or that jumps out to me as particularly townie in her ISO and the fact others have called her town with very little content makes me interested in a flip there as well for the sake of sorting other people. She's unvoted Marci not all that long after she voted her and I can see town doing that, but could also see scum doing that too. As I said, not a strong read but I feel like my vote's wasted if I'm not using it.
This is the only post of yours that really justifies the Bella vote at all, and it's... Very wishy washy.
So you jumped onto an active train on Bellaphant for.. What actual reasons, exactly?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 374, Ausuka wrote:Is it weird? I don't like answering questions for other people, but in this case she already answered the question and three separate people have asked about it. That's what I find weird.
I have read that post. I was directly responding to that post twice. What I don't see is any strong reason to be jumping on Bella's train.

What I do see is a
lot
of prebuilt excuses to excuse being "wrong" if that vote is placed on town.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:39 am

Post by Crescent »

I never quoted an Ausuka post there what the crap.

That's obviously to Alex. I didn't quote any post to keep it shorter.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and Ausuka is right that her follow up post didn't even register to me as an actual response. It's NAI to me in the end. Easy weirdness for town to feel, easy weirdness for scum to fake.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 386, Ausuka wrote:
In post 381, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 380, Ausuka wrote:@Alex; That makes no sense? If I think something is weird or scummy I'm not going to avoid talking about it just because someone else could handle it. I understand that it tends to be bad to answer questions for someone else - although I don't think I've ever seen someone call it alignment indicative - but this is at most tangentially related to that and comes off as a massive stretch of a push.
This isn't necessarily related to a push, more-so prevents her reaction. She may come in and continue to try and explain her position or have a different response than what she's already given for whatever reason (it's not common but I've seen scum do it). You repeatedly coming in to redirect people to where she's answered is speaking for her. Like yeah, it's overall pretty minor and probably nothing comes from it anyway but it's just odd to me that you've done it more than once now.
Ok but like
1) it doesn't prevent her reaction at all
2) I think the idea that the same question being asked multiple times is somehow meant to generate particularly useful content is nonsense, and I think pursuing why people are throwing out questions so easily is much more interesting
I feel like Alex is focusing on the wrong things right now. It kinda feels like he's trying to use this to retroactively justify his vote without directly shading Ausuka and it's weird.

Oh and Corwin could easily have hard called me town just to suck up to me. I wasn't planning to bring him up until he posted again.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:01 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 393, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 378, Crescent wrote:
In post 374, Ausuka wrote:Is it weird? I don't like answering questions for other people, but in this case she already answered the question and three separate people have asked about it. That's what I find weird.
I have read that post. I was directly responding to that post twice. What I don't see is any strong reason to be jumping on Bella's train.

What I do see is a
lot
of prebuilt excuses to excuse being "wrong" if that vote is placed on town.
Crossing my fingers that I'm not wrong then :wink:

Why do you seem so concerned she's going to get launched?
This feels like Alex overextending in response to a legitimate point. If you combine this with Ausuka, it seems like he's looking to use other people to justify his vote because it's come under fire.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Crescent »

Because there's no question to answer?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 398, Ausuka wrote:I will say it really doesn't feel like Crescent is concerned Bella is going to get limmed and that line confused me as well.
This is what I meant by overextending, yes. He's looking for reasons to justify his position.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 401, Alexcellent wrote:There was but I'll rephrase it then - are you concerned that Bella is going to be launched? It feels like a lot of concern for someone who is only at 2 votes on D1. What is your read of her?
Completely neutral.

I have a better question for you: Bella is at 1 votes and I see someone trying to nudge along a train with weak reasoning and inbuilt excuses.

Why
would I be concerned about a Bella lim by this?

What concerns me is your vote was bad, and your reactions since are worse
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Crescent »

Johnny would be the first person I look at. He's already contradicted himself once and his approach to the current trains felt avoidy.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:31 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 408, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 403, Crescent wrote:
In post 401, Alexcellent wrote:There was but I'll rephrase it then - are you concerned that Bella is going to be launched? It feels like a lot of concern for someone who is only at 2 votes on D1. What is your read of her?
Completely neutral.

I have a better question for you: Bella is at 1 votes and I see someone trying to nudge along a train with weak reasoning and inbuilt excuses.

Why
would I be concerned about a Bella lim by this?

What concerns me is your vote was bad, and your reactions since are worse
That's straight up what I just asked you..

Maybe she is your scum partner and you just want to kill off a wagon before it gets going?
More than likely you're probably town, but you singling out my vote pinged me as you being defensive of Bella.

And nah, my vote's fine. You and I just vote and approach the game differently.
Don't like this response either. Your vote was bad am there wasn't anything in my response that indicated a hard defense of Bella. It's something you basically made up.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 407, Shoshin wrote:Who are Johnny's partners?
Yeah I generally don't play the "Let's form an entire scumteam on day 1" game. There is no one I would currently link directly to Johnny. There isn't really any information to get from there yet, which is why pushing there is good to increase generation.

Like, Alex being scum kinda clears Ausuka and Bella, but doesn't directly reflect on anyone else being scum. Ausuka called Alex scummy early on and their current banter doesn't feel like scum/scum at all. The vote on Bella feels like an opportunistic poorly justified scum vote on a low-activity town player, from a player who was recently called out by someone for feeling like he was pushing content but not actually trying to solve. I don't remember who did this, but this player would probably also be town on an Alex scumflip.

You flip scum it does nothing for me because I completely disregard everything you've ever said as fakespew and move on.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh, that was also Ausuka.

Yeah this isn't scum if Alex flips scum.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #67) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:44 am

Post by Crescent »

It comes off as "This vote is garbage and I think it's coming from scum."

I asked you to give better reasoning. You did not. You dug in on completely irrelevant things instead, like arguing with Ausuka about him answering things for Bella.

I don't feel town progression from your responses. I feel like you've been trying to avoid actually talking about your vote.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Crescent »

I've already told you that almost everything I've posted today as town is something I'd post as scum, and that probably haven't changed very much. I've had exactly 1 scum game in the last couple of years, and it was in the 48/24 format I've played almost all of my games in.

And that one was as a replacement - I replaced someone who is basically known in that community as "Guy who replaces out day 1 as scum" and was on the defensive super early just because of the guy I replaced, so I would say it's not even applicable to a normal game. The better players took how obviously scum the slot was for granted, and I was picking them off at night. (Though, town did me a solid on day 2 in this regard) so I could lead the sheep later. I shot a VT with 3 power roles (One of which turned out to be a bastard role that did nothing) in the game night 3 just to get rid of him, took the game over on day 4, and never looked back. The game winning ML was the guy I identified as cop night 1, and had RBed on every night of the game. He claimed day 5 and promptly died.

I actually can't even remember my last scumgame before that one offhand.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Crescent »

Yeah POE is not a thing that exists on day 1 sorry. Corwin could be scum but I need to see more out of him.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 428, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 414, Crescent wrote:It comes off as "This vote is garbage and I think it's coming from scum."

I asked you to give better reasoning. You did not. You dug in on completely irrelevant things instead, like arguing with Ausuka about him answering things for Bella.

I don't feel town progression from your responses. I feel like you've been trying to avoid actually talking about your vote.
I am happy to talk about it, there just isn't much to talk about beyond what I had already said.

I was iffy on Bellaphant, she had very few posts, there's very little in her ISO beyond "i like this" and agreeing with other people, then her jump on Marci felt opportunistic. Stuff like felt vague, as I said. Other people have town reads on her and notably Ausuka seems to have a strong town read of her, and while Ausuka gave an explanation for it it still makes me weary to have a town read on someone who has said very little. I figured it probably wasn't enough to vote yet but I saw Scampers vote there and I figured, eh, I'll sheep that. I like voting people and joining wagons (unless I'm town reading said person), I know some people find it scummy but voting someone who I'm leaning scummish on is a better use of my vote than not using it at all. I find it more concerning when people just sit on their vote tbh.

The conversation with Ausuka was more bickering over theory in the end.
It kinda gave me the feeling you were using it as retroactive justification for the vote on Bella. Anyways, this post actually has a flow to it, unlike the janky excuse-filled post you actually voted in.

The last line in that paragraph kinda feels like a direct shot at my playstyle that scum
probably
doesn't take in this situation.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Crescent »

I'm finding something very odd about this present situation with Datisi.

We had several people throw out TRs onto Datisi seemingly at random early without much reasoning behind them. I commented on two occasions that I felt like scum was joining in on this because it was easy to do.

Now we have some people throwing out SRs at Datisi and some of those random early TR's like Johnny's have seemingly vanished into the ether for as little reason as they appeared.

Gotta try to make sense of all of this... I feel like the chances of a scum in the former pile are high regardless of his alignment.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 437, Shoshin wrote:Crescent's either very bad town or scum. Doesn't matter to figure this out today.

Alex, please join me in lynching Gamma or Datisi, your choice which one.
Funny, this is exactly what I'm thinking about you.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 447, Datisi wrote:
In post 444, Shoshin wrote:Realized he's obvtown
do you mind actually backing up the claims you're making?
I gave up on questions like this a while ago.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 452, Datisi wrote:
In post 451, Crescent wrote:
In post 447, Datisi wrote:
In post 444, Shoshin wrote:Realized he's obvtown
do you mind actually backing up the claims you're making?
I gave up on questions like this a while ago.
i'm still trying to show some good faith, but fuck me i guess
Oh I can already tell they don't give a crap about good faith. They're playing a spectacular scumgame.

I'd actually find it offensive if Shoshin was town. Their flagrant lack of respect for the actual process of scumhunting is staggering.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Crescent »

Didn't you say somewhere you haven't played in 3 years?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 456, marcistar wrote:
In post 453, Crescent wrote:I'd actually find it offensive if Shoshin was town. Their flagrant lack of respect for the actual process of scumhunting is staggering.
some players just play in a really hard way its not
really
that scummy
Spouting out 5 reads per hour without justifying any of them in no way is helpful to a town. All you accomplish is making the game entirely about yourself and drowning everyone else out.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 457, Datisi wrote:
In post 454, Shoshin wrote:
In post 423, Crescent wrote:"Guy who replaces out day 1 as scum"
I'm known by many as this type of player. Something to consider, Crescent.
if the supposed implication of this is "i'd have replaced out of this game if i was scum", that's actually really disgusting.
Isn't this also against the rules?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:34 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 462, Alexcellent wrote:Shoshin is still here so Shoshin is conftown now

It's 3am here, I'm going to bed, good night!
Isn't THIS also against the rules?

Guys come on.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 463, Datisi wrote:
In post 460, Crescent wrote:
In post 457, Datisi wrote:
In post 454, Shoshin wrote:
In post 423, Crescent wrote:"Guy who replaces out day 1 as scum"
I'm known by many as this type of player. Something to consider, Crescent.
if the supposed implication of this is "i'd have replaced out of this game if i was scum", that's actually really disgusting.
Isn't this also against the rules?
yes it is, which is why i am asking

what did you mean to say by ?
That it's an irrelevant defense for someone who hasn't played in a game in 3 years.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 470, Shoshin wrote:
In post 459, Crescent wrote:Spouting out 5 reads per hour without justifying any of them in no way is helpful to a town.
Justification is scummy & anti-town.
I don't think it's possible to have made a statement that is more false than you just made.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Crescent »

Anyways, game kinda feels tainted now.

I need some time to myself to think.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 473, Datisi wrote:i wanna soul-townread crescent for pointing out how anti-town shoshin's play is, because this rng roulette of constant naked "reads" is doing wonders for killing my motivation for this game. the fact that crescent noticed it too is probably? +town.
Yep. It's the kind of play that ruins the game for everyone involved and makes them stop trying, which is why it's so effective when scum does it.

But Shoshin just practically townconfirmed with replacement meta which makes it even more insufferable.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 479, Datisi wrote:
In post 477, Crescent wrote:But Shoshin just practically townconfirmed with replacement meta which makes it even more insufferable.
shoshin has done similar "i would/wouldn't do xyz if i was scum here guys!!!" while being scum, so it's not actually indicative of alignment.
It quite literally comes off as "You triggered my trap card."

They were basically just waiting for an excuse to say it. It's a disgusting play either way, but to sink that low as scum seems like a good way for people to refuse to let you into their games.

The game itself is tainted and the whirling dervish of town destruction is town.

I'm going to VLA for a while. My interest in this game, much like yours, has basically died. Maybe some time away from the madness will help.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:29 pm

Post by Crescent »

Interesting. The only comment I'm making on it is that the fairest thing for the spirit of the game to do now is to play that slot like the new person has always occupied it, so that's what I'm going to do.

I was
trying
to sleep, but someone's decided to shoot off a billion fireworks. I guess Imma get myself caught up on this and maybe they'll be spent by the time I'm done.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh I didn't actually miss much it seems like.

And in the meantime, Johnny's had... Another two useless posts. Neat. Onto page 23.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #86) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 574, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 564, scamper wrote:
In post 517, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 515, Shoshin wrote:Gamma, you always misread me for stupid reasons. What are your concerns here?
You’re wishy-washy as fuck here, with no tangible reasons as to why
Also, I don’t take well to this sort of comment. Plus, pretty sure you were scum that I read correctly in A Littls Boonie Told Me
shoshin was far from wishy-washy, i think ur misuing that word, and if u meant that shoshin was rapidly changing stances, i need you to explain why its scum motivated, because i saw it as *far* more likely to be coming from town than not
It feels like her SR on me was reacting to me voicing suspicion of her

Also, my scum MO is to pick side in situations rather arbitrarily vs. fence sitting, at least in early scenarios. So the accusations of me being scummy for saying one of crescent/shoshin were scum doesn’t track with my actual playstyle. As scum I would have most likely just gone after shoshin from the first moment I thought I wanted to act on that.
The SR of Roden came directly from Roden voting her. Instant countervote.

But... I think sitting here trying to figure out a psychotic player that's no longer in the game is bad for both the game and for town in general, especially when we lack information. It could very easily become a distraction and I'd much rather just focus on the replacement.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #87) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 575, scamper wrote:crescent idk how much you even want to talk about it but i hope u can set aside ur feelings of...distate for shoshins play and read the slot independent of that

if she was still in the game i was going to lecture both of u on empathy but it wouldnt feel right to do it now
That's exactly what I said I intend to do.

As far as I'm concerned, the best thing for this game in general is to act like Shoshin did not exist and to interact directly with Freedom instead.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #88) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Crescent »

I actually Googled Radiant Lodestar wondering if it was some kind of reference.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #89) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:51 pm

Post by Crescent »

And on the note about Corwin going after SYD's VLA... That VLA was made at virtually the start of the game, in post #56. It kinda ended up a little bit irrelevant anyway because SYD has still been around and posting, albeit at a low clip (Tied with Bella for lowest poster). I don't really understand the basis behind attacking it. It feels kinda dirty.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #90) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 586, Gamma Emerald wrote:Their fight didn’t feel like either one was making wholly solid points, it felt like a mud wrestling match how dirty they both felt
It's hard to make anything solid against a player who's "reads" are so fickle that you can never pressure them on any of them (The last person to question them on a "read" was
instantly voted
for it). All you can do is point out how obscenely anti-town said player is being and hope others see it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 587, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 585, Crescent wrote:I actually Googled Radiant Lodestar wondering if it was some kind of reference.
It’s just another way to say “shining beacon” :)
I'm a kitten with shiny hair who likes shiny things because what kitten doesn't like shiny things?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 596, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Prolly taking Crescent off the table Today for , pretty townie
No one else has even mentioned this post that I can remember.

Why does it stick out to you?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 606, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 599, Crescent wrote:
In post 596, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Prolly taking Crescent off the table Today for , pretty townie
No one else has even mentioned this post that I can remember.

Why does it stick out to you?
I think for myself man

You responded relatively quickly (10ish minutes) to a question about your style in a way that read as off the cuff and the idea of you being scum just isn't present. Seemed natural and townie
This is actually a surprisingly thorough response.

Ok next question why do you retract your town read on Datisi in #303, only to say you never actually TRed him to begin with in #307?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 683, marcistar wrote:
In post 681, Roden wrote:Marci, don't take this the wrong way but do you actually believe in the argument you're making here?
omg why r u calling me an idiot :sob::sob:
If one thing I just read concerning Marci sticks out to me, it's this.

This question and this reply. It's hard to see the actual thought process behind pushing Datisi - It's just kinda happening. The reply to this question feels fake as all hell.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Crescent »

I didn't notice there were 3 votes on Alex, but I'm also ok with them. Something has felt off about him. It feels even worse after the trend I notice in his ISO.
In post 644, Alexcellent wrote:Probably leaning towards Corwin or Johnny today
This posts reeks of "aim for the low-hanging fruit".

He never makes an argument against either, but what's in his ISO concerning Corwin is glaring. He highlights Corwin three separate times.

In post 347, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 341, Shoshin wrote:Current reads, from towny to scummy:

Ausuka
Roden
Scamper
Crescent
Marci
Bella
Alex
Datisi
Johnny
STD
Corwinoid
Gamma

Low confidence on all reads.
Can I ask what puts Corwin second from the bottom?
He's got two posts and in one of them he admits to being town, what gives? (actually though his placement on your list is interesting to me)
In post 364, Alexcellent wrote:@Shoshin, what do you think of Corwin?
In post 417, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 413, Shoshin wrote:I'm not sure what you're asking, Alex. Crescent's probably town despite posting like scum.

I understand why you're voting Bella, but I'm not interested in that lynch today.

I'd appreciate if you join me in sorting through Gamma/Datisi/Corwin/STD. We should lynch in this group today.

Sure, i asked before but don't think you answered. Curious about your read on Corwin given his lack of posts. Is it something to do with the hood?
His only 3 attempts to go after Corwin were aimed at drawing Shoshin towards him.

I don't feel good about Corwin so far, but this reads to me as scum Alex trying to get town Shoshin to notice town Corwin. There's no actual feeling of "solving" from anything he has done in regards to him.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Crescent »

To be fair the only reason I lost interest in it was because of a blatant violation of the rules and I don't want that to be part of the discussion now. It has no place in the game.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Crescent »

You kinda missed the actually relevant part of that post.

All 3 times he highlights you are to try to feed you to Shoshin. It reads as "Hey come on look at this guy *nudge nudge*".
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and I'm reading pretty much nothing out of that Scamper/Datisi exchange.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:33 am

Post by Crescent »

I don't have anywhere to be for an hour or so weeee.

The problem I have with her responses is I still have absolutely no idea what the argument she's even making on Datisi is supposed to be, and the reaction comes off as way over the top.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:44 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 729, scamper wrote:
In post 727, Roden wrote:
In post 718, scamper wrote:
In post 681, Roden wrote:Marci, don't take this the wrong way but do you actually believe in the argument you're making here?
what was the point of this question supposed to be, exactly
My next posts explain that actually.
In post 690, Roden wrote:
In post 683, marcistar wrote:
omg why r u calling me an idiot :sob::sob:
I'm not, but the only possibilities I see here are that you either actually believe the argument you're making, or you're just trying to justify a statement you made that you didn't think would receive this much scrutiny and didn't think it through initially.
In post 691, Roden wrote:
In post 685, marcistar wrote:TBH I DONT WVEN KNOW WHAT ARGUMENT IM MAKING HERE IM ARGUING JUST TO ARGUE

all i know is i think datisisisisis scum
Ok yeah that's kinda what I was getting at
my point is im not surw what you were expecting to get out a question asking "do you actually believe your argument", b/c its not like anyone is going to admit they dont believe what they are arguing. so, like, is this helping you sort marci in some way cuz i dont get it
Marci's response to the question was really bad.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #101) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 730, Datisi wrote:
In post 729, scamper wrote:b/c its not like anyone is going to admit they dont believe what they are arguing
didn't marci literally do this though?
Yep, pretty much. There didn't seem to be any actual argument on you from her and when confronted about it she played victim and then said she was "arguing for the sake of arguing" meaning there's no actual basis behind her actions.

I'm torn between how bad her responses are and how little self-control she would have to have to be scum acting like this.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #102) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Crescent »

Corwin feels like he refuses to take a stance on anything at all aside from hard calling me town for ???? reasons. All I can say about that playerslot so far is "it exists".
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #103) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:04 am

Post by Crescent »

Yeah that's something you've never actually said until now.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #104) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Crescent »

Scamper directly asked you "wtf does this mean", and you never answered.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 735, Datisi wrote:scamper's responses to me are kinda getting better. not willing to call them townie yet, but i no longer feel murder rage there.

still think marci is scum. in the other game that just finished, she was literally just arguing for the sake of arguing. and like, scum!marci is perfectly capable of being completely useless and doing no analysis other than screaming that this one person is scum. seriously. can anyone tell me what her points against me even are?
In post 696, Datisi wrote:so am i copying ausuka or am i doing easy votes
also noting that the above ^^ has not been adressed and that marci claimed i'm doing both, soooooo
I have no idea why she's calling you scum and I'm under the impression that
she
has no idea why she's calling you scum. It's kinda awkward.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #106) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Crescent »

Alex has 3 votes aka more than you.

I recently said I dislike how he went after Corwin.

Corwin and I quite literally just bantered in the last 15-20 minutes.

Words cannot describe how fake that post comes off as.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Crescent »

I was talking with Corwin about not-you TWO POSTS above yours.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #108) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 752, marcistar wrote:
In post 749, Datisi wrote:it's almost as if marci's posts are not made in good faith and she's posting nonsense just for the sake of it.
u really should learn to stop tunneling < 3
Uh...
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (isolation #109) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 10:29 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 750, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I don't think I've ever played with Marci, is this normal?
I have no idea, but the ADHD is so strong that my radar is trying to figure out how to parse through it all.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Crescent »

Freedom's post is so awkward and bad that I actually don't find it scummy because so much is wrong with it. Like...

Why wouldn't scum try to get town voted off day 1?

Why on Earth is ELO coming into a conversation on day 1?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 800, Ausuka wrote:
In post 768, Save The Dragons wrote:johnny - posted pretty much nothing content kind of sucks

corwinoid - in the hood hasn't done much yet

datisi - i think the push on marci could be scum trying to mislim a town

freedom - in the hood, for the sins of shoshin
this is the closest thing he has to hunting and like maybe I can write an actual post on it tomorrow but it's 3am right now, this just feels wolfy af

I mean STD has a fairly similar playstyle as town but I feel like in our last game together he was significantly better than this?

Does no one else see it
I've been thinking that the last line in that STD post is particularly bad, and it very much resembles a "Rule of 3" kind of post that scum so often like to employ, but I was waiting for a followup from STD before I said anything about it.

The problem I have with reading Datisi is I was also being negatively affected by they who shall not be named and their blatant lack of respect for the game (disgust included), so I'm finding it hard to see most of his responses in that time frame to be AI. The weird "pocketing" of me could just as easily have been making a show out of picking sides out of frustration rather than a deliberate scum action.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by Crescent »

Actually I have no idea if "Rule of 3" even exists here, but it generally refers to posts that effectively list 3 (but sometimes 4) people in order and gives "reads" on all of them that are so easy to fake you don't even need to read the game to fake them. The poster then makes one or two useless comments after and leaves. It's a very common method of appearing to be hunting for scum when you're really just blowing air, and it's one of the most accurate metas I've seen in a 48/24 format.

I wanted to see if he'd like, do anything to followup that post before I drew attention to it, but I guess that's already happened.

And I see he posted while I was writing this up, and that post does nothing for me.

More comprehensive reasons for trains, please.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #113) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 810, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 808, Crescent wrote:Actually I have no idea if "Rule of 3" even exists here, but it generally refers to posts that effectively list 3 (but sometimes 4) people in order and gives "reads" on all of them that are so easy to fake you don't even need to read the game to fake them. The poster then makes one or two useless comments after and leaves. It's a very common method of appearing to be hunting for scum when you're really just blowing air, and it's one of the most accurate metas I've seen in a 48/24 format.

I wanted to see if he'd like, do anything to followup that post before I drew attention to it, but I guess that's already happened.

And I see he posted while I was writing this up, and that post does nothing for me.

More comprehensive reasons for trains, please.
Rule of 3 seems odd
The last time I saw a blatant rule of 3 in a 48/24 game the scum rb who did it got dayvigged for it. The only other meta that tends to be close in accuracy is "If someone mentions SK for no reason, murder them."
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #114) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by Crescent »

And it's neat that I ask you to actually give
good
reasons to actually push on people and you just completely avoided it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #115) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and "Rule of 3" is exactly why Ausuka said it was "Wolfy AF", so..... Yeah. I'd like to see a good argument from you that actually resembles scumhunting and game solving.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #116) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and Ausuka why did you vote Marci when you've been pushing on Datisi for a while now, when Datisi is the one leading her train?

Can you walk me through your thought process?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #117) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 817, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 815, Save The Dragons wrote:Sins of shoshin = shoshins scummy behavior. The chaos still seems a bit much to me. For that reason I'd vote freedom.
I think Shoshin’s chaotic play and hopping around reads is pretty bonkers for scum IMO, just feels very much like a town slot
My personal experience says players who do that are often scum.

Regardless, I'm more interested in reading the player that actually occupies the spot now. We can't go in circles over a player who's not in the game forever.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #118) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 820, Ausuka wrote:Because my suspicion of Datisi has been lighter than my suspicion of Marci and then Marci started openwolfing

I mean the post I quoted alone has to be the scummiest thing in this game so far? Marci gets pushed, seems to completely crumble under pressure, insists she's sure Dats is scum, and then turns around and says 'oh Dats you're so silly tunneling me here! btw I'm going to go lurk now for Better Reads or whatever'
Almost every post from her since and including #683 feel so fraudulent to me it's breaking my sensors and I find myself questioning how scum could let themselves act in such a manner. She's making the game way more about her than it is, and faking all sorts of emotion in the meantime. Meanwhile she's calling Datisi scum for no reason but also mocking Datisi for tunneling her which would be a fine play for scum Datisi in this situation given the way she's playing.

Like she just flat out does not make any sense to me at all. I agree with Datisi that her posts aren't being made in good faith, but it's so obviously not in good faith I don't understand it. Like, she's been super obviously "openwolfing" for over 100 posts now.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #119) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by Crescent »

Datisi votes Marci in #41, which Marci doesn't even register until #383 when she susses him. He is then the focus of almost every post she makes afterwards.

She only counters him in #450 because Shoshin asks her to vote there. This is the actual reason the vote was placed to begin with.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #120) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Crescent »

Also possibly interesting: When Ausuka and Datisi moved off of Marci to Alex in #331 and #332, Marci was left with VOTE: 0 people voting her.

She has barely any reaction to the votes on her until her train is already dead.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #121) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Crescent »

Marci had 21 posts while I was gone (22 if you count the post that just appeared while I was writing this), and the only thing resembling content in any of it was "Corwin kinda sus for buddying Bella".

It's kinda drowning out the game the way she's constantly spewing nonsense. For an 111 post ISO, I'm not sure there's even 10 posts of anything that resembles content.

But I have the same issue as Johnny. I don't trust Alex at all.

In post 790, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 773, marcistar wrote:
In post 770, scamper wrote:okay but why did you stop, what are you doing right now, how are you approaching this game

do u have thoughts beyond datisi being scum or not?
i stopped because i had work...

right now im trying to go afk cuz thats the vibes, but then yall keep making convo about me so obv im gonna join in??

my approach this game is to just say what im thinking when im thinking. i think ive done enough of that early on.
now that the game is kicked off, my intention is to go afk (which work partly helps with). the reason i want to go afk is because i dont trust my opinions when im a loud voice in the town. so i sort of want to fade out, let someone else take spotlights and then read it all after and see if i have any better conclusions then. possibly gonna mess around and hard defend someone depending on how my read on said person is.

i could prob have other thoughts but :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: datisi loves the attention, i know deep down he does...
This kinda feels genuine to me, I think Marci is probs town
Like this is the last time he mentioned Marci in his ISO before the vote later.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (isolation #122) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 352, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 333, marcistar wrote:
In post 331, Ausuka wrote:Hmm maybe marcistar is town actually
why
I do like Marci a lot as town
There are probably the only two posts where he directly mentions a read on Marci rather than poking at people who vote her.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #123) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Crescent »

The progression does suggest a bus is possible. He's set a pattern of defending Marci, then when her train starts building up again due to her acting out even worse, he's "on board" 42 posts later. The way he's lazily nudged at Johnny and Corwin repeatedly (the lowest hanging fruit) feels like trying to draw out attention to the inactives, which can be a pretty common scum tactic in diverting attention, especially with teammates that have 0 self-control.

I mean all the building blocks for a bus are certainly there.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #124) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 927, Ausuka wrote:I think it's weird that the main opposition to the Marci wagon is coming from people who also think Marci is scum but prefer to flip Alex tbh

It probably indicates that if Marci is scum partners are Alex or people who aren't really around to be pushing anything (or there's a hardbusser I guess)
I generally won't place a vote this early in a day for any reason unless I already feel like a game is solved or at least mostly solved. My overall voting habits came under a fair amount of fire in 2272.

That said... Kinda still want to see more out of STD here. The one side comment is not enough.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #125) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:40 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 934, Ausuka wrote:Yeah no you definitely just doubleposted that quote wall
I'm gonna say it was deliberate trolling.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #126) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Crescent »

#948 and #949 are a good representative example of why she feels so fake. That's an [incredible] mood swing between those posts.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #127) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 953, Save The Dragons wrote:i like crescent less and less
How funny, I'm feeling the same about you~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Crescent »

So are you actually going to try to make reads backed up with legitimate reasons or are you just going to keep dodging with side comments?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #129) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Crescent »

I don't think the mood swing itself was genuine. She realized her response was bad, and immediately went back to "all caps insanity" to distance from it. Scum has more reason to do this than town does.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #130) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Crescent »

To put it in simple terms, she's been coming off to me for a long time now as someone who fakes bursts of emotion when she feels it will suit her. She gets asked a question, and she'll spam some crap with :sob: in it instead of actually answering what she's been asked. It's either scum or really bad town, and there's really no third option here.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #131) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Crescent »

Interesting.

I don't feel like scum is suicidal enough to vote for me here on such flimsy reasoning.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #132) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Crescent »

The way Ausuka is building a case alongside these various past games is... Quite impressive. I like the drive.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #133) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 969, Ausuka wrote:It's ok you can call me a tryhard I deserve it
Just take the complement <3

I've been the #1 poster by volume in all 3 of my games here. I definitely know all about tryharding~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #134) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 972, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 971, Crescent wrote:
In post 969, Ausuka wrote:It's ok you can call me a tryhard I deserve it
Just take the complement <3

I've been the #1 poster by volume in all 3 of my games here. I definitely know all about tryharding~
That's not always a positive thing. Over activity can hurt town and be a scum tactic also.
How about some reads on the current state of the game?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #135) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:12 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh if I were shitting on you you'd know <3
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 982, Ausuka wrote:
In post 974, marcistar wrote:
In post 967, Ausuka wrote:
In post 965, marcistar wrote:
In post 955, Ausuka wrote:Still wolfy tho because she admitted she's more like that as scum
when did i say
i feel like im more rude as town, tho lately i have been trying to copy that vibez as scum
Subject: Mafia Invictus Redux - Lamborghini Mafia Hideout PT
marcistar wrote: I FEEL LIKE WHEN IM SCUM MY BITCHINESS FACTOR IS UPPED BY 1000000%
i still get bitchy as town

lately its been when ppls been trying to force me to do things :yawn:
I mean, I think everyone can get bitchy as town, but you pretty clearly seem to think you do it more frequently and intensely as scum?

Also if you sleep instead of playing mafia you're not playing towards your win condition :up:
Not necessarily!

Sometimes the best thing to do as scum is to sit back and watch town hang itself.

But also knowing your own brain is important in general to how you pace yourself in a game. The progression of games here is so slow compared to what I'm used to that I know burnout isn't going to become an issue. On the other hand, I can feel the ADHD creeping in at the moment, wanting me to get out of this chair and do something more active after spending hours here.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 952, Crescent wrote:#948 and #949 are a good representative example of why she feels so fake. That's an [incredible] mood swing between those posts.
That’s normal for her
So what you're both basically saying is that virtually every post she's made in the game is strictly NAI because she makes these crazy outbursts that look like fake emotion in every game?

How does anyone actually read such a player?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1000, Crescent wrote:
In post 952, Crescent wrote:#948 and #949 are a good representative example of why she feels so fake. That's an [incredible] mood swing between those posts.
That’s normal for her
So what you're both basically saying is that virtually every post she's made in the game is strictly NAI because she makes these crazy outbursts that look like fake emotion in every game?

In post 1002, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1000, Crescent wrote:
That’s normal for her

Voting actions, underlying motivations. Same way you develop logic oriented reads instead of psychological oriented reads on anyone?
I'm basically being told virtually all her posts so far are meaningless. Not sure how I'm supposed to read into that.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #139) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Crescent »

On a side note I still think Alex's vote on Marci looks bad and this has not changed.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #140) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:43 am

Post by Crescent »

Virtually nothing good has ever come out of me displaying my emotions in a mafia game. It's a lesson that time and again I have to remind myself of.

I'm also used to playing with guys who treat AtE like a toy and constantly abuse it so the two are probably related.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #141) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1011, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1009, Crescent wrote:On a side note I still think Alex's vote on Marci looks bad and this has not changed.
Do you care to offer input on my Alex opinion?
Restate it for me, I have to drive again.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #142) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Crescent »

So apparently it wasn't restated, so I looked it up. I disagree with the "chill" feeling because he was overreactive/overdefensive to the scrutiny his Bella vote put him under. He later goes after Corwin and Johnny just for existing - Overall he targets the three lowest posters in the game that weren't VLA, and seemingly easy targets to park votes on without much need for justification. When Marci's train gains steam again, he goes from two instances of calling her town (One of which was recent), to saying he's on board and voting her.

I get more "opportunist" vibes.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #143) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Crescent »

Also I'm kinda trapped on saying a lot about Corwin because we've both still alive in a different game, as much as he keeps skirting that rule with me.
In post 1015, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1013, Crescent wrote:I'm also used to playing with guys who treat AtE like a toy and constantly abuse it so the two are probably related.
I am legitimately curious about what you mean here, and if you have some contrived examples?
But this post rubs me in all sorts of wrong ways. Why is this your focus out of all of that?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #144) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1026, JohnnyFarrar wrote:I feel like I'm missing context there, so I'll just say I'm never assuming someone is acting in bad faith. I'm here to have fun and assume you all are, too.
My only driving motivation when I play mafia is to win, and I don't care if I make enemies in the process. My natural personality is actually very docile, and mafia is just a way of keeping my "claws" sharp.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #145) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Crescent »

It is interesting in that post that Scamper becomes the third person in recent posts that Corwin has accused of "fluffing up the thread", when most of Corwin's own posts have said little to nothing.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #146) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Crescent »

Also I feel like Corwin had a massive tonal shift after Scamper's vote. He went from continuing to be passive to an instant murderous rage over a single vote.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #147) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1014, Crescent wrote:
In post 1009, Crescent wrote:On a side note I still think Alex's vote on Marci looks bad and this has not changed.
I feel like the way he was engaging earlier on lacked trepidation I would expect from scum
The primary issue I have with him is it feels like his votes have felt opportunistic.

He's gone after the three lowest posters, and now he puts a tack on vote on Marci after calling her town twice.

His vote Bella pops it at #313. He made no attempt to justify this until several posts later at #362, which is after other people had voted for Alex. He then overreacted to my scrutiny of his vote. Later he comes up with a lazy stance of "let's just do Corwin or Johnny" at #644 with a vote on Johnny at #794.

He calls Marci town in #352 and in #790 (right before he votes Johnny), then votes Marci in #832 in a not-great post.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #148) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1039, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1015, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1013, Crescent wrote:I'm also used to playing with guys who treat AtE like a toy and constantly abuse it so the two are probably related.
I am legitimately curious about what you mean here, and if you have some contrived examples?
wdym “contrived examples”?
This question cannot be answered at this present time.

But anyway, it's the fact that he found that worth focusing on at all that bothers me. It's a question that doesn't need to be asked from a player who's whining about other people "fluff posting". It felt counter-intuitive.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #149) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1042, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1040, Crescent wrote:
In post 1036, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1014, Crescent wrote:
I feel like the way he was engaging earlier on lacked trepidation I would expect from scum
The primary issue I have with him is it feels like his votes have felt opportunistic.

He's gone after the three lowest posters, and now he puts a tack on vote on Marci after calling her town twice.

His vote Bella pops it at #313. He made no attempt to justify this until several posts later at #362, which is after other people had voted for Alex. He then overreacted to my scrutiny of his vote. Later he comes up with a lazy stance of "let's just do Corwin or Johnny" at #644 with a vote on Johnny at #794.

He calls Marci town in #352 and in #790 (right before he votes Johnny), then votes Marci in #832 in a not-great post.
This isn’t the sort of response I had in mind
In your eyes, so you feel like Alex’s casual nature early on is easily replicable as scum?
I wouldn't say "easily", but I would also say that "casualness" cracked a bit after he got pressure for the Bella vote.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #150) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:31 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1045, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1029, Save The Dragons wrote:corwinoid practically TMIing scamper as town and screaming how they're caught for the wrong reasons
This also feels agreeable
What's most glaring of it all is that Corwin was already calling Scamper scum. Why go berserk from what was effectively a countervote?

And yeah that wasn't fake Scamper isn't scum if Corwin flips red.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #151) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Crescent »

Hm. On a side note, I just remembered Alex constantly trying to get Shoshin to notice Corwin.

I don't know if Alex would do that if they were scum together.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #152) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Crescent »

Yeah if Corwin flips scum it's kinda hard to imagine scum Alex calling the kind of attention to him that he did so soon after he replaced in. A Corwin red flip means Alex is probably good.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #153) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1054, Freedom wrote:
In post 1051, Crescent wrote:Hm. On a side note, I just remembered Alex constantly trying to get Shoshin to notice Corwin.

I don't know if Alex would do that if they were scum together.
I think that scum could do so.
It isn't exactly clearing.
Especially, if people like to replicate their towngame as scum.
But then, in all, it's probably NAI.
I feel like it's possibly but less likely given he was barely even situated in the game yet after replacing a 0 poster.

Also Corwin is already at -2. Be careful with votes.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #154) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh town finished throwing 2273 (the game was
100% solved
, but the remaining town were too shitposty to care and threw the game over the course of two days) so now I can say it.

Post #1015 and his general behavior towards out of game material is
completely the opposite
of his towngame 2273. I just couldn't say anything about it.

2273 Corwin aggressively attacked anyone to ever bring up out of game information to the game. This Corwin not only ignored Ausuka, he asked me a direct question pertaining to a different community out of "curiosity".

This Corwin is monumentally different than the Corwin in 2273 was. The town Corwin of 2273 lambasts me for a post like that in 3 separate personal attacks. He also attacks Ausuka for his "unnecessary" reference to several different games and takes.

Corwin in that game aggressively called anyone to call him scum scum in return, but it was nothing like this. There was an ounce of rationality in the way he reacted and it wasn't just instant "YOU MUST DIE". I would be absolutely shocked if the Corwin I've seen on the last 3 pages was town given the town Corwin I just played with.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #155) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Crescent »

To go further, Corwin basically never pursued someone as scum who didn't vote him first. Owen was on him, and he went after Owen directly in return. Then it was Vivax, and he directly countervoted him too. Then it was me. His end of day 1 scumteam? Owen, Vivax, and myself. He never stopped calling me scum for the entire rest of the game. All scum had to do was leave us both alive and it was inevitable he would vote me eventually. Corwin was not really passive at any point in that game either like he is in this one.

There was still a method to his madness. He never had an explosion anything resembling his reaction to Scamper. The fact that he was voted by someone he had already called scum (without actually countervoting first) triggering such a violent reaction blew me away and instantly had me almost positive he was scum, I just couldn't say it at the time.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #156) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and his immediate attempt to townclear me for whatever the hell reasons scumpinged me pretty hard. It felt like a pretty blatant attempt to pocket me given how he more or less refused to even be civil with me in 2273. I shot down so many bad arguments from him (On day 3 I basically obliterated every argument he had in one swoop and his response was basically "well you're still scum I don't care if I have no arguments for it"). I stopped bothering to respond because it just wasn't worth it anymore.

I don't think town Corwin immediately buddies up to me like that here.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #157) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and Alex probably is just town. I don't trust his votes, and I reaction tested him on a few things before I felt Corwin outright claimed scum, but player meta.

It's more than just immediately drawing attention to the guy who replaced a 0 poster, which is a dangerous game for scum to be playing. I also think if they're scum together, Alex has Corwin screaming in his ear to stop talking about him, and I think as a result he does not bring up Corwin so many times.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #158) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and my weariness of shitposting is because there were two town members that actively weren't playing to win and kept shitposting and prod dodging, and the host wouldn't do a damned thing about them. Along with the almost entirely unaddressed general inactives, they completely sabotaged the game. Town had like... Maybe 5 people who were actually playing to win, out of 10.

It feels nice to get this all out~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #159) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1070, Roden wrote:Why avoid talking about each other if they're both scum? Both have had suspicion thrown at them today, so distancing is possible if they think one of them could be going down.
Alex wasn't under any pressure at all when he first started drawing attention to Corwin. It was the bad vote on Bella that drew pressure to him.

It feels like it
could
be scum/scum but it doesn't feel like it is. Alex would've had to jump a newly replaced scum really early on. I don't actually know how scum Alex plays, though.

Though my reasons for distrusting Alex are completely independent of Corwin, and he did vote Johnny over him when frankly Corwin had done even less than Johnny.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #160) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Crescent »

Corwin's first post is #310. Shoshin fakespews him as scum in #341.

Alex brings up Corwin to Shoshin in #347, #364, #417, and #439. I didn't even notice #439 until now.

I mean, it could be some form of preemptive damage control, but Shoshin's "reads" changed so often that I don't see why scum would be all that concerned about them. She didn't answer questions anyway.

I'll admit it is... A bit weird that it's 4 times in 92 posts.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #161) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Crescent »

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

That means Alex
was
under pressure when he started talking about Corwin.

My memory was saying this started in the late 200s, but post #347 is shortly after he voted Bella and was quickly voted three times for it. He was talking about Corwin to Shoshin before he ever even bothered to justify the vote he was on. He's still on Bella the entire time he's poking Shoshin about Corwin.

Yeah ok I take it back this isn't a townclear. He only starts talking about Corwin after he's already at 3 votes.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #162) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Crescent »

JF has been tunneling on Alex all day, and was calling him scummy before he had any pressure at all, though he notably did not vote him until he already had a train. Alex shading Corwin then voting JF and JF feeling any need to actually make post #1058 don't feel like they're pieces that fit.

I think Corwin+JF or Corwin+Alex is feasible, but I do not believe it's all 3. Something feels missing.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #163) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh also I read Marci's ISO specifically for her posts around Corwin since she's the next most under fire:

Tthe likelihood Marci is town goes up fairly significantly with a Corwin scum flip. While the reasoning is... Childishly simple, Corwin might be the one person she's actually made something of a "functional" argument on for calling scum. I don't know if she has a history of bussing, though she doesn't strike me as the type to bus towards unpressured teammates.

Also the exchange between them when Corwin whines about fluff posting and she backs away does not feel like scum/scum.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #164) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1080, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1069, Crescent wrote:Oh and Alex probably is just town. I don't trust his votes, and I reaction tested him on a few things before I felt Corwin outright claimed scum, but player meta.

It's more than just immediately drawing attention to the guy who replaced a 0 poster, which is a dangerous game for scum to be playing. I also think if they're scum together, Alex has Corwin screaming in his ear to stop talking about him, and I think as a result he does not bring up Corwin so many times.
srsly? And yet you tried to convince me Alex was scum? Sure I asked for it but this is a stark turnaround
I changed my mind like 15 posts later because I was under the false impression that Alex was under no pressure when he kept needling at Corwin when he was actually at 3 votes.

Not only that, the first time he did it was after voting Bella but before giving a reason for the Bella vote.

My impression of how that all went down was completely off and you can see the progression of me figuring that out as I bantered with Freedon and Roden.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (isolation #165) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1081, Freedom wrote:
In post 1079, Crescent wrote:I don't know if she has a history of bussing, though she doesn't strike me as the type to bus towards unpressured teammates.
Correct me if I'm wrong, she seems to be more interested in distancing than bussing to my knowledge.
I have zero idea of what her scum play is actually like, only the feeling that she wouldn't do that if she's scum with Corwin.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #166) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Crescent »

Forget to mention what? Corwin only claimed scum a few hours ago, afterwhich I went with my mismemory of what had actually happened to say Alex was probably town based on the way he kept poking at him. After Roden and Freedom's responses, I re-investigated and realized I was operating off of faulty memory. The reasons I was defending Alex off of Corwin being scum were wrong, and I adjusted accordingly.

There's a very obvious progression between me thinking it looked good on Alex to me realizing it kinda doesn't that you seem to be ignoring and I'm not understanding why you are focusing on exactly one post and ignoring the actual conversation that took place.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #167) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1087, Gamma Emerald wrote:Did you not process the fact Corwin scumclaimed to you until just recently?
I said he scumpinged me on entry by trying to pocket me immediately.

Post #1015 was serious alarm bells because it completely flew in the face of his play in 2273. 2273 Corwin never accepts Ausuka's arguments on Marci (he goes straight after him at some point because he thinks out of game arguments are strictly anti-town) and personally attacks me in that post instead of being "curious" about it.

But to go even further, the eruption at Scamper was
ridiculously
different from anything I ever saw in 2273, and my feeling is he stopped posting at the time to avoid doing more damage. He was constantly angry and constantly wanted to kill anyone who ever dared suspect him, but this was so far beyond any reaction he had in that game it's staggering. Like, this is a guy who wanted me dead all game because I voted him day 1, and not once did he ever act this way.

I made these same points like 3 or 4 hours ago? The other game happened to end at a good time for me to talk about it. I was skirting around why I actually found #1015 so bad.

I don't really understand the stance you're taking here. It feels like you're not actually reading the recent posts in the game and are trying to cherry pick an argument that doesn't exist.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #168) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1091, Freedom wrote:
In post 1090, Roden wrote:Corwin mentioned in the hood that they're separating themself from the game for a bit, partially because of Crescent but also because IRL stuff happened apparently.

They're also accusing Crescent of playing the complete opposite as she did when she was town in the Mini that got brought up. So uh, basically a "no u" argument.
Oh that.
Corwin did say that Crescent was reasonably attempting at progress in this game opposed to her towngame in 2272 or something.
I might've misinterpreted their post.
Corwin was town who wasn't playing to win. He was town who was playing to vote off specifically who he wanted to vote off, alignment be damned.

But he never got this explosive.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #169) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Crescent »

Let's give one example. Clidd came up with a good out of game argument for why someone was scum. That person was scum. That person shot Clidd night 1.

I was the only person in the entire game to pay attention to and validate that argument, as well as add to it. Guess what happened when I started talking in detail about what Clidd brought up? Corwin attacked me because he refused to entertain any arguments that used other games to read players.

Ausuka's now referenced 3 other games when speaking of Marci. I wanted to see if he would react to it at all, and not only did he not, he compounded the out of game talk by asking me an out of game question.

This is all easily verifiable by... Alex, of all people. Assuming he remembers.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #170) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by Crescent »

You'll probably find like 15-20 different complaints from him about out of game stuff in his ISO. Most of the game was embarrassingly lazy, so the complaints are mostly at me.

If I for any reason mentioned any other game, he always attacked like a rabid dog.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #171) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and frankly I'm not going through that ISO. He had such a mega hateboner for me ever since day 1 that by mid-day 3 I stopped reading a lot of his posts. It was already obvious he was town for reasons other than his play.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #172) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Crescent »

Honestly though the tl;dr of it all put together is we have one person pointing out he's exactly the same as a recent scum game and one person pointing out he's the total opposite of a recent town game, and an insanely scummy reaction to Scamper on top of that.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #173) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1126, Alexcellent wrote:Probs been pointed out already, but kind of weird to me that Marci has been saying she's up for a Corwin wagon for a fair bit: and all imply a scum read and willingness to launch him but now there's a wagon on him and she isn't joining it.
Also worth noting Corwin seems averse to a Marci wagon.
Bad post. He already has 5 votes. Marci joining would be poor play.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #174) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:25 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1130, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1124, Alexcellent wrote:Ausuka do you think Corwin is scummy or still set on Marci?
I think the Marci wagon is the best chance we have to eliminate scum today.

I also think Corwin has been scummy and understand the pressure there and want more from him.
Corwin is. He hasn't posted in 17 hours since immediately after his explosion. I do not think it's a coincidence that he practically disappeared after it.

I also dislike the reasons Alex are shading Marci for on this page. Keeping him at -2 is the sensible play, but Alex has two different posts attacking her for not voting him (and not much else). She wasn't here to vote him before Corwin made it to -2. He's using an NAI situation she has no control over to shade her and it's icky.

I woulda voted him before her before and I'd still vote him before her now.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #175) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:26 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1142, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 1141, Crescent wrote:
In post 1126, Alexcellent wrote:Probs been pointed out already, but kind of weird to me that Marci has been saying she's up for a Corwin wagon for a fair bit: and all imply a scum read and willingness to launch him but now there's a wagon on him and she isn't joining it.
Also worth noting Corwin seems averse to a Marci wagon.
Bad post. He already has 5 votes. Marci joining would be poor play.
… You know what her alignment is?
It's poor play as either alignment. You re treating some strictly NAI as a reason to call her scum.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #176) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:29 am

Post by Crescent »

Actually no it's even more outright scummy from Alex that a bad shade on Marci - It'salso hypocritical. He won't join because Corwin is already at 5, so why is he shading someone else for doing the same?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #177) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:50 am

Post by Crescent »

Marci is gone for 16 hours and Corwin goes from 0 to 5 in that time. How could she have joined in the last "several pages" when she wasn't even there? It's a natural reaction to go "whoa" at a train going from 0 to 5 overnight.

There's also like 6 days left in day 1 and he's -2. If there were like 2 days left, then ok, that's different. I just don't think this argument is any good.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #178) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Crescent »

STD is someone who would remain in the fringes of my POE with a Corwin/Alex team. I feel like he's overall contributed very little. I'm the only one he's actually made any argument on, and his argument sucked. Though, it was bad enough that I kinda feel like scum wouldn't have pushed on me so poorly, especially after seeing Shoshin practically bounce off of me earlier with way more effort. Shoshin's alignment is irrelevant to this point.

Now for other better situational reads:

Alex's bad vote on Bella and Corwin buddying Bella probably combine to Bella being town if those two are scum.

The reason Johnny wouldn't stay in my POE is he's been after Alex basically all day. He's tunneled on Alex since before Alex ever had pressure. I also don't think he feels any reason to make a post that effectively defends Corwin but shades Alex when Corwin is at 5. Alex also unnecessarily votes him instead of Corwin. I could see one of Alex and JF being scum, but both feels like a tough sell.

Alex has gone beyond the point where it would feel like a bus with Marci. The combination of their behaviors, combined with Marci actually making a "case" of sorts with Corwin would lead me to say that Marci is probably town.

This is just operating off memory on my phone though. I'm not in a position to go deeper atm.

Oh and Scamper is virtual locktown with a Corwin red flip of course.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #179) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Crescent »

Side note Gamma why are you sold on Alex now?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #180) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1161, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1160, Crescent wrote:Side note Gamma why are you sold on Alex now?
pretty sure he was trying to fish for swinging the wagon momentum back onto marci
It's more than that to me. He's trying to make up reasons that don't exist to suspect her on a red Corwin flip.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #181) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and Freedom buying into the recent bad argument in like two seconds without thinking is one of those things that looks so bad on the spot that I can see it coming from town.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #182) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:55 am

Post by Crescent »

Gamma/Ausuka feel like town arguing game theory.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #183) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Crescent »

I think the point Ausuka is making is if those 3 are scum together. they've all come under so much fire they have no reason not to add to it... Though the way Marci practically stopped posting just for Corwin to catch up doesn't feel like something scum says to another scum in topic and that has nothing to do with bussing.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #184) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1191, Save The Dragons wrote:
this is a dead giveaway that she's trying to find things to pin on marci that aren't actually things
I saw an extremely fake seeming burst of emotion come out of nowhere, as I have many times this game from her. I stand by my natural distrust of such things.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #185) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1192, Ausuka wrote:I think I've cased Marci enough? But essentially it's that I think she's shown little actual scumhunting, and what she has shown has been incredibly shallow. She crumbles upon being pressed by Datisi about her push on him which has like pretty much no substance to it. She then makes fun of Datisi for tunneling in which in itself is the same thing as the best reason for scum Corwin imo - it comes across as if she knows datisi is town. Only after this does she then say Datisi might be town. Then, she tries to use the post saying Datisi might be town to prove that she's 're evaluating' even though she made the post after Datisi called out how shallow the read was - I think this is an example of scum changing their behaviour after getting caught to evade scumreads. It's very convenient for town Marci to suddenly come to the conclusion about the game she needed to push back against the scumreads on her. Especially since I'm pretty sure she never elaborated a thought process on her Datisi read.

Additionally, I think a lot of her posts come across as openwolfing - especially the part where she's like "you all are lazy because you scumread me" without like, actually putting in the work to advance the town wincon and push the scum who are presumably taking advantage of this laziness and/or encouraging it. Most of the stuff I said about her early game I still believe as well.

Sure, scummy people don't have to be scum. The same reasoning could be used for Corwin or anyone else. I think that Marci is the most likely player to be mafia of anyone in this list.
Everything Marci did towards Datisi was bad, and not even acknowledging her train until after it died was also bad, but why does she throw suspicion of Corwin there? She nor Corwin were really under any real pressure at the time.

Actually I guess I can theory a possible answer: Alex/Marci both decided to soft bus at Corwin at the same time because he really wasn't contributing anything. It still doesn't feel like a strong answer though.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #186) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1197, Alexcellent wrote:Can you point me to specific examples or is it a full game encompassing thing?

I find her hard to read

Pedit— mm… that’s sort of how she plays as town. If anyone else played this way I’d be voting them, but she tends to throw shade around all day long and call lots of things scum until she decides to vote someone eventually.
I’m not saying she’s town but it’s kind of in line with how she acted on the game we just finished and she was town.
She has also said that her scum game is similar to her town game so idk

Pedit 2 - y’all talk quick, this was in response to StD
You're supposed to find me hard to read, that's the point <3

That's a very crass way of interpreting my play though. Sometimes I specifically reaction hunt and sometimes I find reasons to think people are town. Saying I sit there throwing shade all day long is a misrepresentation of my overall play. For example in this game, I had an early townlean on Marci going berserk about Shoshin because it gave me pocketed town vibes.

I also TRed someone in like, the first 40 posts of 2272, which is part of why Gamma TRed me.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #187) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1184, Save The Dragons wrote:i was pushing corwin before it was cool
Oh and if you wanna bring up 2273 - I town read you virtually the entire game, and I was right.

I'm not town reading you here.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #188) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Crescent »

Why the hell is an STD quote in that post

How did that happen
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #189) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Crescent »

Alex feels inauthentic compared to how he felt in 2273. He was wishy washy, yes, but he vibed like he was actually trying to solve the game. His comments felt more credible and more reasoned out. I don't recall him essentially naked voting and then overreacting when he gets pressured for it. I don't recall him being lazy and just going after inactives. It doesn't feel like he's really hunting very much.

Comments like that are only further my overall feeling of inauthenticity.

Also I gotta drivd.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #190) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh and I said Gera felt totally different in 2273 than he did in 2272.

Scum in 2273, town in 2272.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #191) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Crescent »

Which is an interesting concept - The idea of the pressure passing on it's own. Corwin hasn't posted in ~22 hours (his longest gap between his posts in the entire game) immediately following his explosion at Scamper.

Mostly what's happened since as far as "pressure" goes.. Are the embers of the push on Marci occasionally flaring up. It is not a particularly uncommon scum strategy to go into hiding and hope a town gets bored and overthinks their vote on you, but Marci is effectively the only other player who has any momentum here. I feel like there really isn't any endgame here if they're both scum. It doesn't help either of their causes at all.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #192) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:34 am

Post by Crescent »

Have to drive again in a bit but yeah I kinda forgot that's why he attacked you.

Everyone he attacked early in 2273 was specifically someone who voted for him first, but you hit the nail on the head on something I alluded to earlier - There was some level of sense and rationale to his posts, poor as they were, that simply does not feel present in this game. He was never passive when he had something to say. He shades Vivax like 15 times before voting him on day 1 and all the posts are awful, but you can at least see an actual progression. I've never seen anything resembling progression from him in this game.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #193) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:31 pm

Post by Crescent »

NM spent all of 2273 shitposting and trolling the game. Host refused to force him into any content and he wasted a town slot all game. It sure pissed me off, but he was getting off on the incessant trash NM was spewing. What kinda trolling was in that newbie game?

Mm I took a catnap. Meow.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (isolation #194) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1238, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 954, Crescent wrote:
In post 953, Save The Dragons wrote:i like crescent less and less
How funny, I'm feeling the same about you~
Stuff like this is what makes Crescent annoying to read. Like this has a bit of that OMGUS energy but that's on brand for her town game as well.
Most conventional meta doesn't work on me because many of the things I will do fly in the face of it.

Most people try to adjust their scum game to their town game. I did the opposite. I found being goody goody as town was severely impacting my ability to function as scum, so to be frank I made my town game scummier. I definitely think it made me a better player as both alignments, too, because all those little things I was would bottle up became things I could say freely.

4 years ago I never make that retort to STD as either alignment.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #195) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1244, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 1064, Crescent wrote:
2273 Corwin aggressively attacked anyone to ever bring up out of game information to the game. This Corwin not only ignored Ausuka, he asked me a direct question pertaining to a different community out of "curiosity".
I think I missed this request, where's this?
#1015. He asks me an out of game question. Immediate alarm bells.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1246, Bellaphant wrote:@cres, I have like 100% ability to read nm, even when shit posting. I'm not sure if it's a gift or a curse. But it was reportable levels of trolling - stealing corwind's avatar, lying about being hacked, etc.
If 2273 had a host who actually did his job we have 3 replacements on day 1, including a force replace of NM, yes.

Unfortunately he just did not care. We had two town actually playing to win left in the final 8. The entire game was insufferable.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #197) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Crescent »

I've done it before but not in years. I have to be in a particularly insane mental space to do it. Playing with me can kinda be like playing with a persona user though, so...

And... 41 hours without a post now..

Zzzz
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #198) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 3:24 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1268, scamper wrote:oops i should have checked to see who was already voting >.>

i think the fact he's gone this long without posting means hes in antispew, hes probably not coming back
Possibly. He may be afraid of doing more damage. Last time he posted, people were saying he was scum townlocking you.
In post 1113, marcistar wrote:whys everyone even so happy with locktowning scamper
Oh also Marci's post volume has trailed off significantly recently. We were once almost even in posts and she was the clear #2 in the game. She now doesn't even have one in 21 hours, easily her longest gap in the game.

It wouldn't feel as problematic if this wasn't her one content post in the bunch. I think the answer has pretty well been established, and I could see the way this was asked indicating annoyance.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (isolation #199) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Crescent »

What does vrej mean?

Interesting how multiple people are now saying he's identical to his recent scum game and the opposite of his recent town game, but I do have another question regarding that scum game.

Were you someone who caught him, and did he ever seem
afraid
in that game? In hindsight, he's been]terrified of me from the moment he replaced in, immediately tried to buddy up to you, and exploded the moment someone voted him in a reaction that could be fear masking as anger.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”