Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:33 am

Post by osuka »

In post 32, Chickadee wrote:You really dont want to do that.

I don't respond well to pressure as either alignment. It's pretty damning for me either way.
VOTE: chickadee

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:30 am

Post by osuka »

In post 47, Havo wrote:Osuka and Tchill not voting HWS, that could have put him at L-1 and this day would be over.

Instead they vote Chickadee.

Just noting this. Nothing to see here.
thanks for your contribution!

it was so good in fact that you just won an award for it

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:30 am

Post by osuka »

In post 53, schadd_ wrote:
In post 40, Havo wrote:
In post 38, Havo wrote:*** DISCLAIMER ***

Just an FYI for you peoples.

I HATE day 1’s. If ANYONE gets to L-1 in the first few days, I will absolutely hammer them without giving them a chance to claim. Faster than you can believe. Unless I hard TR them. Which on Day 1 is very rare. In order to get to night one and get the game rolling.
Don’t expect extensive read lists from me on Day 1 either. If someone scum pings me I’ll definitely go after them but other than that I see Day 1’s as a crapshoot.

If you guys don’t like this play style then feel free to lynch me and I’ll move on to the next signups.
oh, right, this

i would have made a comment about this in the moddie of anagrams except i think the day 1 of that game coincided with me accidentally quickhammering chickadee in a micro which would have been too silly

i kind of... don't agree that you being less effective on d1 should mean nobody else gets to use them?

i would ask people watch out for l-1, which i recently learned is a good habit anyway
hammering anyone at l-1 indiscriminately is probably the stupidest way to play the game I have ever heard of

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:16 am

Post by osuka »

In post 63, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 62, osuka wrote:hammering anyone at l-1 indiscriminately is probably the stupidest way to play the game I have ever heard of
youre very inexperienced then
not really, that's just a really bad way to play the game

i'm new to ms but i have a couple years' worth of mafia on my back

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:18 am

Post by osuka »

and really why are we talking about a page 3/4 hammer

nobody could possibly be as sure of a scumread at this point so as to hammer someone

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:59 am

Post by osuka »

In post 108, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 103, Chumba wrote:
In post 101, profii wrote:So I disagree with NK15's point that town should be angry about lynch pressure at this stage - if you are claiming VT.
Exactly. VTs don’t care if they are lynched.

He’s either actually a Vt or he’s scum claiming one and we have nothing so far to say which is which.
In post 101, profii wrote:So I disagree with NK15's point that town should be angry about lynch pressure at this stage - if you are claiming VT.
Yes, it is reasonable to assume that vanilla townies are not angry about people wanting to bring someone at L-1.
But that is not all what happened. Someone told everyone of us that they would
quickhammer
them. Worse, they told us that they were fully content with quicklynching them based on zero actual scumreads. That should normally gain a stronger reaction than what happened.
But what is more damning is the total lack of useful partipiciation by HWS. All what we have is defense, fluff, RVS... but no case on anyone else, except Havo, right after I called them on not producing reads, and that one
was a fake interpretation of the posts of Havo
First off can you stop bolding your posts? They look like they’re supposed to be a buzzfeed “article”

And secondly can you stop posting stupid shit like this? “VTs don’t care if they’re lynched” has to be the dumbest thing anyone has said in this thread so far

Your push has no reason to exist anymore and you trying to convince people otherwise is sad
VOTE: not known 15

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:08 am

Post by osuka »

In post 122, Havo wrote:
In post 89, Tchill13 wrote:I'm just saying nk15 looks like he's trying to look really towny
Over aggressive very early. Yes.
In post 124, Havo wrote:

I don't respond well to pressure as either alignment. It's pretty damning for me either way.

Do you get too defensive? What are we talking here?
For someone who’s playing the game like you are, you sure post a lot of truths

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:09 am

Post by osuka »

In post 133, Chumba wrote:
In post 132, osuka wrote:And secondly can you stop posting stupid shit like this? “VTs don’t care if they’re lynched” has to be the dumbest thing anyone has said in this thread so far
To be fair I was the one who said VTs don’t care if they are lynched not him.
Well pardon my hangover then. My head is pounding and I still haven’t managed to get out of bed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:12 am

Post by osuka »

In post 126, Chickadee wrote:
In post 124, Havo wrote:

It's not really my job to give you all my tells, but in the interest of cooperation here:
I get too defensive, I repeat myself a lot, and then out of frustration, I usually shut down. I'm more likely to claim early as town if there's any pressure.

Pedit: Also I happen to know Nero has the flu, just FYI - because he cancelled our lunch plans, not because we scum buds.
thats a shit reason for anything

The fact that you don’t deal well with [something] makes me want to expose you to it; people give away the most tells when they’re uncomfortable. Call me an asshole or whatever but I’m tempted to tunnel your slot for that reason alone

If you break down under pressure then maybe you shouldn’t be playing this game :)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:13 am

Post by osuka »

profii can be town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:46 am

Post by osuka »

In post 138, Chickadee wrote:
In post 136, osuka wrote:
In post 126, Chickadee wrote:
In post 124, Havo wrote:

It's not really my job to give you all my tells, but in the interest of cooperation here:
I get too defensive, I repeat myself a lot, and then out of frustration, I usually shut down. I'm more likely to claim early as town if there's any pressure.

Pedit: Also I happen to know Nero has the flu, just FYI - because he cancelled our lunch plans, not because we scum buds.
thats a shit reason for anything

The fact that you don’t deal well with [something] makes me want to expose you to it; people give away the most tells when they’re uncomfortable. Call me an asshole or whatever but I’m tempted to tunnel your slot for that reason alone

If you break down under pressure then maybe you shouldn’t be playing this game :)
First off, fuck you for that. That's a shitty conclusion to what I wrote.

Schadd suggested, with no reason, that we put my slot at L-1. I simply said it's not gonna get you anywhere. If you have real reasons to find me scummy then by all means push me. But if there's no reason to find me scummy, running me up isn't going to do anything, because I have nothing to respond to.
It’s not my conclusion that’s shitty, it’s that you were incapable of clearly conveying what you actually meant, twice.
In post 32, Chickadee wrote:I don't respond well to pressure as either alignment. It's pretty damning for me either way.
In post 126, Chickadee wrote: I get too defensive, I repeat myself a lot, and then out of frustration, I usually shut down. I'm more likely to claim early as town if there's any pressure.
Now, if this pseudo-breakdown you just had was what you meant when you said you don’t like pressure then I guess you have a point

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:03 pm

Post by osuka »

sorry guys, i havent been as active as i want to be.

however,

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 204, profii wrote:VOTE: schadd_

... in the mean time I’ll go with my hunch

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:01 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 235, sheepsaysmeep wrote:chickadee is prolly town

VOTE: chumba
In post 237, eth0s wrote:y tho
i'm inclined to think the opposite

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:02 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 248, Havo wrote:Chickadee is town.

Unfortunately I don’t remember playing with you Chickadee.
havo+sheep scumteam confirmed

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 267, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 264, eth0s wrote:ever gonna explain that vote?
no sir
VOTE: sheep

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:42 am

Post by osuka »

so i have to go to class soon

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:46 am

Post by osuka »

but let's all take the moment to appreciate the amazing performance by scumfuck chickadee feat. (mis)reppin havo

in case i changed it

i'd vote for havo as well if i could

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:48 am

Post by osuka »

eth0s is basically obvtown at this point

it's incredibly frustrating to argue with people whose push hinges on a misrep or whatever made up bullshit they can think of. i would've lost my shit a long time ago

pedit: i know 437 is not directed at me but i also like sheep for scum
schadd can be town for now but it's only a lean

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:59 am

Post by osuka »

In post 446, Chickadee wrote:
In post 435, osuka wrote:but let's all take the moment to appreciate the amazing performance by scumfuck chickadee feat. (mis)reppin havo

in case i changed it

i'd vote for havo as well if i could
Thats a horrible rendition of my reaction to the 1v1 between Havo and Eth0s. I was talking about the entire thing, not individual posts.
You singlehandedly killed off a very productive 1v1 and came in defending havo

I disapprove of both. Nice attempt at discrediting my post as a misrep though

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:01 am

Post by osuka »

I didn’t guess any teams in 455

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:01 am

Post by osuka »

But it’s obviously havo/chick/sheep

Unless sheep is just actual trash at town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 476, Tchill13 wrote:@havo. Thoughts on chumba and osuka throwing multiple members out there but not me who's hard defending you?
ever heard of a misread

you're kind of sitting on the null line, mainly because your game just sounds like misguided town at this point

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 519, Jodaxq wrote:I think eth0s is very strongly town from the 1v1. I agree with the points TChill made about not wanting to expose himself with a fit like this if he were scum.
In post 520, Jodaxq wrote:Profii's behavior around the 1v1 is concerning to me. He popped in and out without trying to interfere with anything, he kept putting off having a reaction - "I'm not sure what to make about eth0s' breakdown," and he came in with a pretty opportunistic vote on Havo.
i agree that ethos comes off as town from the 1v1

but the fact that profii didnt interfere doesn't bother me at all because it's what i would've done if i were online at the time. sometimes you gain more information from just letting the game play out

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 521, Chumba wrote:I do think that’s uncharacteristic for profli. He is usually more verbose and logical
uncharacteristic != scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 523, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 464, profii wrote:no point searching for another scum now because they will use our discussion to fiddle the night kills/actions/etc.

I think I'm on Havo. I think Chumba should just vote and Havo can Havo himself
This post is really bad. Profii, who has made sure to let everyone know that Havo hammers at L-1 so we don't get a quick lynch, is talking in this post like Havo is a done deal and tried to push his lynch through quickly.
to be fair, i like the thought of havo havoing himself

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 527, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 518, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 513, Tchill13 wrote:Whoever pushed the havo lynch is scummy af because I completely forgot Nero was in the game which means half the player list is lurking. I'd rather rando vote a lurker at this point.
In post 515, Tchill13 wrote:Well I'm sick of the lurkers. Jk get well soon.
Who do you think has been lurking? From what I can see it's only really HWS and Schadd. Maybe me also? This seems very aggressive to all of a sudden come out with "half the player list is lurking" when everyone but three had posted within the past couple of hours.
hws, nero, schadd, osuka, nk15, sheep haven't provided enough info for me to feel good about my reads of them. lurking or not. it is only day 1 but i'd like to sort a bit more.
i'm genuinely sorry for the fact that i haven't posted as much as i wanted to. i've been really busy with school (it's picking up)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 545, Havo wrote:
In post 540, Chumba wrote:
In post 532, Tchill13 wrote:I'm fine with lynching Chumba, profii and... Schadd. in that order.
like I get you think havo is town (you are wrong there) but seriously how the fuck is NK or chick not in your scum reads at all? :facepalm:
Chickadee is obvious town.

What game are you reading?
In post 549, Chickadee wrote:
In post 33, schadd_ wrote:>implying my goal isn't to lynch you regardless of your alignment
I would be fine with Chumba or Profii. I've honestly been expecting more from the Profii slot.
i know it wasn't directed at me but probably reading this one

with posts like 549 it baffles me that anyone can actually "townread" the slot. if this were my scumpartner i'd have bussed by now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 565, Chumba wrote:
In post 559, osuka wrote:
In post 521, Chumba wrote:I do think that’s uncharacteristic for profli. He is usually more verbose and logical
uncharacteristic != scum
Was exclamation point really what you meant to use? Cause if so idk what that means.
yes it was. sorry, i'm a nerd

in computer science, the exclamation mark ("bang" in the US) usually means "not". So !A means "not a", and != means "not equal"

pedit: ninjad

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:27 pm

Post by osuka »

force of habit i guess

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:42 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 569, Chumba wrote:
In post 562, osuka wrote:if this were my scumpartner i'd have bussed by now
Say what now?

P.edit. Oh ok thanks. Idk why he told me that cause I wasn’t calling him scum.

VOTE: osuka
"if this were" -> hypothetical

if what you want is for me to say that she's not my scumpartner, here's that: she's not my scumpartner. I'm also not scum. chick is

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 573, Chumba wrote:Yeah went back and reread and saw you were voting her already. It’s late for me.
VOTE: havo

I’m not voting anyone else until this flips.
no worries, we've all done shit like that

even if havo is probscum you shouldnt tunnel the slot though. remember there's 3 scum in the game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 574, Havo wrote:
In post 573, Chumba wrote:Yeah went back and reread and saw you were voting her already. It’s late for me.
VOTE: havo

I’m not voting anyone else until this flips.
You leave me no choice.

VOTE: chumba

I tried my damnedest but you want to be a hard ass so ........
and for the record you're not my number one lynch today but i'll lynch you over most of the players in this game so if it comes down to it i'll gladly hammer you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:07 pm

Post by osuka »

why are you talking like you're even gonna flip anything at all today

and why are we pretending that when you do it's gonna be green

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:46 am

Post by osuka »

In post 653, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 646, Chumba wrote:
In post 640, Tchill13 wrote:Grammatical error lead to your "havo manipulation" push.
I don’t believe havo’s mistake was a grammatical one because when corrected he ignored it and continued his push on the wrong wording. That’s why I felt it was manipulative. If you make a mistake you admit it and apologize then move on. He didn’t do that.
IT WASN'T CORRECTED.

"You are Bad at being a town player"

If eth0s is scum here as havo already pushed then you make the assumption eth0s knows he's town and is telling him he's bad at being town. How would he know he's town? Because eth0s is scum from Havo's eyes.

ARE is present tense. You ARE playing this game right now.

You WERE is past. You WILL is future. You ARE is right now.

Not you ARE going to. It's literally you Are bad at being.

I'm not talking about grammar anymore.
i do wanna point out that saying "you're bad at X" doesn't even imply that they think you are X

so maybe all of you should work on your text comprehension

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:48 am

Post by osuka »

In post 664, Chickadee wrote:UNVOTE:
This game has just been really hard for me to get into, and therefor gets reads.

Tchill, you're going after semantics, but your semantics are wrong. "Bad at being a town player" is a general statement about someone's play style. The use of "are" is irrelevant here. It just means current play style.
In post 668, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Tchill
chick's most sensible posts so far

In post 671, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 668, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Tchill
For not understanding how "are" works or?
quickly followed by tchill's apparent inability to efficiently communicate with other people over text

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #754 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:50 am

Post by osuka »

In post 626, profii wrote:but if Osuka read it perfectly, it wasn't that bad
kind of uncalled for

especially given that it really isn't me who's been having trouble reading the thread. oh well

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 746, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 252, Jodaxq wrote:Is this you advocating for a Havo policy lynch? I'm confused at this point of this post
no. I'm saying that any "Havo is scummy for hammering at L-1" will lead to a discussion about policy lynches.

Still about 10 pages behind but so far osuka, nk15 and sheep are my preferred lynches.
i'm still catching up (literally just read this post, haven't seen anything after it yet)

but assuming this is still the case, care to elaborate on the reasons for your lynchpool?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:09 pm

Post by osuka »

oh wait rip that was the end of the thread. sorry i'm stupid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 756, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 748, Chumba wrote:Like help me understand your obsession with the very first person we wagoned and got to claim. Him claiming vt and not posting seems to go hand in hand. You have to convince people why something that is common on this site is scummy to you. I don’t think you can do that.
I still think that his relaxed reaction to a quickhammer threat was strange. It looked like scum trying to fake a townpost without having normal emotional reactions. Even a VT should be angry to be quickhammered on something that was, at that point, a RVS wagon. And because HWS is mainly lurking, there is not much more to assess... and if you have scummy actions on a lurker, they deserve to be strung up.
In this special case, lynching this lurker will definitely be a good idea also because they have claimed VT, which means they are no town power role, and with 2 VT claims already been made we cannot afford more claims this early, to protect our power roles we cannot keep putting people under claim pressure and then backing off.
please explain how being calm in that situation is AI

this is a shit reason for you to push him. if you're trying to get chumba lynched then by all means go ahead and push him but please, not for this reason. that just makes you look bad

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by osuka »

ebwop: "get hws lynched", not chumba. sorry

read his name on the quote and mindlessly typed it on the post

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:34 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 762, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 761, Chumba wrote:
In post 759, osuka wrote:please explain how being calm in that situation is AI
Let's assess what type of mindset a player could have that could make them calm in this situation(near the start, quicklynch threat).
The player faked the post(scum mindset)
The player isnt actually really interested in the game(this can be town or scum, but that mindset is very anti-town)
The player isn't really angry because they know that their lynch is justified(scum mindset)
Two of these possibilities lead to scum.
The third does not, but it indicates a slot you don't want to have around at LYLO
None of these possibilities indicate that a lynch would be bad.
It is significantly likely that it is the first or the third option, which means that it is indicative for scum(makes it more likely that HWS is scum).
okay here's one:

maybe they just know that the probability of getting lynched off of an rvs wagon isn't all that high (and, that if they're town, whoever hammered and whoever pushed for it are obvious lynch candidates for d2)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 764, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 757, osuka wrote:but assuming this is still the case, care to elaborate on the reasons for your lynchpool?
it's mainly gut. I just feel you and sheep are a little different from our town games and I'm still liking the case on NK15. I guess add profi to that list too.
if you're talking about yoshi's large normal, i wouldn't use that particular game as meta for myself. i lurked because i didn't have enough time to play it and really probably should've replaced out

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 771, Tchill13 wrote:Osuka who's your scum reads?
well i have some 10 pages to catch up on (will finish tomorrow) but at this point i'd say you and nero top the list

however, given nero's recent behavior and chumba generally just being weird, i'm tempted to reevaluate my read on the chumba-nero situation

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by osuka »

everything about nk's 4-claim strat and profii's 877 is wrong and they're knocked down a bunch of scum points for it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 908, Tchill13 wrote:Well no one else is really suspicious of them despite their behavior so we can't until further progress in the game.
i'm really suspicious of profii and i can definitely be convinced to lynch chumba today

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by osuka »

i wanna post more in depth thoughts tomorrow if i get the time to do it. still up in the air but i skimmed through the last 10 pages

and on that topic what the hell, i'm curious to see where this nk15 wagon is going
VOTE: not known15

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:15 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1022, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1018, osuka wrote:
In post 908, Tchill13 wrote:Well no one else is really suspicious of them despite their behavior so we can't until further progress in the game.
i'm really suspicious of profii and i can definitely be convinced to lynch chumba today
why arent you convinced enough to lynch chumba at this point?
My read on him isn’t as solid as I’d like it to be. Definitely a minor problem though, I’ll just go over his iso tomorrow whenever I get some time

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:57 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1159, profii wrote:Obviously we don’t know either for sure but your shut down is concerning
oh man that sounds super familiar

almost as if this wasn't the first time this happened

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 am

Post by osuka »

if anyone ever tells you that replacing out is AI, just punch them square in the nose. that's the stupidest thing that some people regularly say on this website

anything AI is, by definition, an alignment tell. if you don't know the reason behind the fact that someone replaced out of a slot, how could you possibly infer alignment from that

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:01 am

Post by osuka »

unless of course you had privileged information of sorts

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #51) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:04 am

Post by osuka »

hey guys sorry ive been absent. school really picked up and real life will be really busy over the course of the next week, so it'll be hard to post as much as i want over the course of the next week

especially given my shit activity

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:08 am

Post by osuka »

as of page 46: i still have profii as a hard scumlean but i like his analyses in this page. I'm thinking there's a real chance scum set this slot up

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by osuka »

hi so i've lost all hope of actually analyzing the last 10 pages so i'll just skim through them now and see what happens

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1282, profii wrote:I can’t even be bothered to wait for intent to hammer, I’ll just say I’m not role claiming- if you want to see my role, consider yourselves up against a poker player who is all in. The only way you get to see my cards is if you go all in too and if you just want to see my cards, that’s a bad bet.
this is what the tchill-profii 1v1 came down to? that's actually pathetic

i've actually been townreading tchill a little since the beginning of the day and he really put on a display in those few pages i just read. pretty much just broke profii.

kinda sad, actually

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:08 pm

Post by osuka »

so one of the things that immediately jump at me is that profii passionately refuses to claim despite being at l-1. what's up with that?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Post by osuka »

like he's been kinda softing pr but not really and when it's showtime he just backs off and says he's not a mason. are you fake softclaiming so you can't be cc'd? because that's actually retarded

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1344, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1341, brassherald wrote:I would like a hard claim at this point, but I think I saw crumbing in his iso.
i have no issue with it. if we have a protective then chumba is at no risk even if he hard claims.
more than one person has been crumbing a pr but why are you so sure we have a protective?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1391, Jodaxq wrote:Not a ton has changed for me. The TChill v Profii 1v1 really only enhanced my reads on the both of them.

Profii is still my number one.
The Chumba soft claims likely needs to be cleared up. I could get behind putting Chumba to L-1.
I like what I've seen from HWS in the recent pages.
Nero's progression on TChill doesn't feel natural. It seems overly aggressive.
Would like to see more from Osuka and Schadd. I don't think Osuka has posted anything original.
i share most of these thoughts, but:

nero could very well be town, especially given that he apparently plays kinda like that when he's town. he's a difficult read for me sometimes tbh; not a strong read either way right now.
hws is kinda just there

and ouch dude that last line was kind of uncalled for
rip me 2018-2017

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:22 pm

Post by osuka »

okay so this last page took kind of a turn didn't it

tchill and nero are probably not in a team; if one is scum, the other is probably town
i don't feel like tchill is scum so if any one of the two is red, it'd be nero. the push was alright up until 1403 and then it became actually kind of unreasonable. He raises a great point in 1411 (which was conveniently ignored), but to be fair we've been talking about the chumba soft for like 3 pages now and i also would really like to see what the fuck that's all about

of course we could also pressure profii for a claim because if anything, out of the two, i feel like chumba is likely to be an investigative than profii is to be a town pr at all. if i had to guess, profii is just mad fake softclaiming

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1425, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1421, osuka wrote:if any one of the two is red, it'd be nero
k y?
Just because I don’t think atm tchill is very likely to be scum. I’d pick most slots over him if I had to tbh

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1433 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by osuka »

And yeah honestly the past week + current week have been pretty shit but that was on the calendar. Starting next Monday I should have significantly more time to play and post actual real content. I’m sorry my participation has been particularly lackluster but hit me with any questions at any time. I check the thread every once in a while and even if I don’t have time to post analyses, chances are I can sneak in a post or two in between classes and meetings

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1431, Nero Cain wrote:ok, that's kina a fallacy there.
Notice that I never actually said you’re scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by osuka »

Nice pseudo misrep though

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1432, Tchill13 wrote:@osuka

yeah profii is scum. i want to handle the chumba situation before we move forward because it will not be handled until it HAS to be obviously. We let it drag into day 2 and look at what has happened. I don't want this chumba situation going into day 3. He accused havo of misrepping. Would it not be considered a misrep if chumba said he KNEW havo was scum without being a PR? An investigative in particular. I want his claim for 2 reasons.

I'm not voting havo unless he has been guiltied and thats the ONLY way i would so i need to know if he has because if havo is in fact scum he's fooling me.

I believe chumba is a VT and i want him to acknowledge the level of hypocrisy he's playing on right now. Not only for him to realize it but everyone else as well and to be done with the havo push.
Okay, but even assuming Chumba is an invest - how could he have possibly known that havo was scum on d1? I don’t think he’s tunneling this slot because of a guilty at all

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1440 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:58 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1437, Nero Cain wrote:Why'd you drop your scum read on me?
Because there’s been a solid 400 posts since then, and in said later posts you’ve been showing a kind of bullheadedness that I only really see in your town game

but then again I could be wrong

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:41 am

Post by osuka »

Hey hey hey hold on a second

Give him a little time to reply and if he doesn’t claim then you hammer. The worst thing to do is l-1 then hammer someone who’s asleep or away or something

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am

Post by osuka »

Intent to hammer

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by osuka »

VOTE: osuka

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Post by osuka »

Yeah well I’m just busy dude

I know how to play scum and lurking isn’t the way to do it. I dont think I’ve ever been scum in a game w you but you’ve seen busy me and I flipped town that game

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #70) » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by osuka »

If you wanna lynch me feel free but let it be clear that it’s a policy lynch because your push on me is literally “he’s lurking therefore scum”

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by osuka »

hi I just read the thread

I self voted because nothing was really happening, there were two empty votes and I thought it was funny. If none of you see the comic appeal then just keep in mind that I’m stupid

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by osuka »

Besides what does a self vote accomplish in this scenario? If scum self hammers that’s one thing but I don’t know what self voting at the start of the day even means

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by osuka »

dude i'm real busy until monday. it's been a bad week and i knew it was coming but it gets better after monday

vla until tuesday 20/feb 1200 pst

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:30 am

Post by osuka »

Claim vt

Any particular reason you wanted me to claim next, specifically?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:15 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1709, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1706, osuka wrote:Claim vt
wanna have another go at this
Do you wanna have another go at claiming

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1711 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:17 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1708, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1706, osuka wrote:Any particular reason you wanted me to claim next, specifically?
but what was the point in asking me this?
Honestly halfway just curious. If a mass claim happens and only 1-2 people have claimed yet, people don’t usually get called out as quickly as I was by you

Your post came across as unusual so I figured there could be something behind it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:13 am

Post by osuka »

so here's what just happened in case you guys weren't paying attention
schadd softs pr? The only reason he could know whether i fakeclaimed or not is through a power role (even if it's not him; it could be a rolecop scumbuddy or something)
In post 1712, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1710, osuka wrote:
Do you wanna have another go at claiming
i hardclaim you aren't vt
and then he hardclaims my role

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (isolation #78) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:14 am

Post by osuka »

how on the planet can you hardclaim someone else's role as "not vt" without claiming some kind of power role

i'm waiting on your claim but you'll need a damn good explanation for what just happened for me to not vote you

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #79) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by osuka »

right

and scum fakeclaims pr on occasion

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #80) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by osuka »

Is “he” me in 1730?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #81) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1736, Nero Cain wrote:Will fucking claim?!?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #82) » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1732, Nero Cain wrote:yes. What a dumb question.
i realize that but i wanna make sure i got you because i'm stupid and when it comes to text comprehension in this game apparently so is everyone else

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1752 (isolation #83) » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:32 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1740, Nero Cain wrote:I think it says alot of this playerlist that they haven't taken the initiative to continue with the massclaim but at the same time Osuka was supposed to popcorn so he's kinda holding us up. Maybe he has buddies that he doesn't want to claim?
Well I’m sorry, I didn’t realize I have to explicitly pass it on. I figured my heavily implying that I think schadd should claim was enough but apparently it’s not

Popcorn to schadd

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1821, schadd_ wrote:i am tracker

night 1 nero visited nobody
night 2 osuka visited chumba
night 3 joey visited nobody :cool:
so youre basically trying to say i "visited" chumba n2, with "leads" on two claimed vts

nice

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1882 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1829, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1828, Chumba wrote:
In post 1821, schadd_ wrote:night 2 osuka visited chumba
So why didn’t you do anything with this info? Or attempt to figure out if he was scum or town pr?

Why did you instead vote me?

Why didn’t you do anything at all the entire game?
? what would i do with the info? i don't think asking testy night-action questions is really good practice and i don't know what i could have done productively anyway

i was of the opinion that u were scum because i was of the opinion that havo was town and didn't buy into the several reasons you repeated a lot of times. should i have voted osuka?

i have done a few things? i guess in general this game i haven't felt many instances where i could productively prod at someone and people answered less than all of the questions i did ask

also as tracker i benefitted from broadcasting my opinions infrequently
In post 1830, Chumba wrote:You did nothing. You didn’t even try to sort osuka/myself when you had info that could help town.

There are low key ways to figure out things. For starters asking us questions about reads or whatever instead you drop a shitty vote on me and keep lurking.
my dude

my
dude

can someone enlighten me as to why, as an observer (i.e., someone other than me or schadd), you wouldn't at least point out that 1829 is disgusting enough to make me nauseous? only chumba, of all people, decided to pick on it

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by osuka »

also can we stop trying to discuss semantics in this thread? the game almost devolved into another language discussion again

"the doctor" vs "doctor" doesn't mean anything, get over yourselves

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:25 am

Post by osuka »

Yeah I’ll post more today. My Mondays are just super busy but I should get out of the lab early today so I should have some time at 3-4 pm est

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:59 am

Post by osuka »

hey so i got out of lab extra early~

now the funny thing you'll notice about schadd's ISO is that he has 27 posts (iirc). That, on top of the fact that he has no posts between 257 and 814 (!), makes my level of activity look almost exemplary

it also makes the slot kinda hard to read, because he missed most of d1. 814 was a prodge (which is fine), but he only really comes back on #1120, and at that point everyone was about to ly--

oh
actually
, that was twilight. He points a handful of things out and with that, there's a readslist:
In post 1120, schadd_ wrote:pretty confident town: joda, tchill, hws, chick
kind of kind of don't townread: brass, havo, profii
kind of don't townread: eth0s, nero
don't town read: osuka, chumba
of note is the fact that he watched nero that night, which was a slot he had, at that point, mentioned once (only in the readslist). That, added to the fact that both chumba and I are lower on his list than nero, makes the check a very interesting choice - even if it's not an obvious or immediate alignment tell.

then day 2 comes around and he seems very convinced to push profii, which ended up being a misylnch. then again, i was gonna hammer if chick hadn't - profii didn't do an amazing job at defending himself, and some valid points were made. Howeva, particularly noteworthy is the fact that schadd is v early on that wagon

after brassherald unvotes, and until he votes again, schadd is absent (and everybody else is kinda just blowing themselves up at that point). he prompts me asking whether i think profii is scum (1468), which i don't have time to reply to (was reading the thread and it got locked)

after that the next noteworthy post is 1709, where he asks me whether i wanna have another go at claiming (that was the pr softclaim). claims that he thought chumba was scum and that he's done a few things but didn't feel like he could have productively have prodded at people very often.

now, given all that, there's two things i wanna point out:
In post 1821, schadd_ wrote:night 1 nero visited nobody
night 2 osuka visited chumba
night 3 joey visited nobody :cool:
1821: schadd claims nero visited nobody
1702: nero claims vt

1821: schadd claims joey visited nobody
1700: joey flips vt

take the timing for what you will

In post 1829, schadd_ wrote:also as tracker i benefitted from broadcasting my opinions infrequently
also this is pretty gross

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:14 am

Post by osuka »

honestly i wish i could talk more about schadds slot but there really isn't a lot of content by him (as i said, literally 27 posts). so @schadd please come online and tell me what you have to tell me because i need you to talk before i can talk about you :)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by osuka »

actually now that you mention it, i realize that i havent even voted yet

VOTE: schadd

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:25 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1917, Chumba wrote:it's really going to suck of schadd gets replaced.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:30 am

Post by osuka »

In post 1904, HeWhoSwims wrote:The timing thing is definitely striking though. I thought Joey was being quite protown in his little time.
the timing thing i was trying to point out is that the two posts from which we know one of his targets was VT and the other claims VT are literally two posts apart from each other and i don't think that's a coincidence

if you're fakeclaiming tracker and you want an easy fake invest result you pick someone who died and flipped a non-visiting role (joey) and an alive slot, someone you're confident is a non-visiting role (e.g., nero since he claimed vt). Having at least one alive player makes it seem more genuine, and the dead player represents no risk

the kicker with this is that it's not an open setup so nobody can hard counterclaim, and if you have feasible (and probably real) results in your no-visit claims, you get a free guilty on someone who you want to get lynched. I'm not about lynching nero but he's been pushing me all game and i have honestly been playing a very subpar game so far, so i'm a really easy mislynch if you're schadd and i claim VT (especially since i wasn't the first to do so)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1923, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1921, Chumba wrote:Yeah that’s a good point. Why joey?

Hey chick. Out your saves and reasons please.

I have some thoughts but want your response first.
N1 I found myself largely busy the entire time it was night.
N2 I protected souk because I wasn't scum reading him at the time and thought he may have slipped just enough under the radar to be a good scum kill
N3 I'm honestly in so many games that I forgot I was the doctor in this one.

I know I have been a really bad doctor.
scumteam: { chick, schadd, ??? }

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1931, Nero Cain wrote:TUNNEL ONE PLAYER FOR 3 DAYS, TUNNEL ME FOR A FEW HOURS. mAKES SENSE

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1933, schadd_ wrote:i asked osuka something d2 which he didn't answer. nothing came to me as a way of sorting you, nor did it strike me as something i ought to do from the result. you have professed somewhere to play scum and town identically so i wasn't really putting much mind toward actively sorting you with day stuff anyway.
you asked me if i thought profii was scum during twilight. i didn't have time to respond because you were absent all of d2 and decided to prompt me an hour before the thread was locked
In post 1933, schadd_ wrote:he sorta claims to be that in his sig. i was actually reading the game in question, he did pretty good
thanks, but being good scum doesn't mean i'm scum every time
In post 1933, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1925, osuka wrote:
In post 1923, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1921, Chumba wrote:Yeah that’s a good point. Why joey?

Hey chick. Out your saves and reasons please.

I have some thoughts but want your response first.
N1 I found myself largely busy the entire time it was night.
N2 I protected souk because I wasn't scum reading him at the time and thought he may have slipped just enough under the radar to be a good scum kill
N3 I'm honestly in so many games that I forgot I was the doctor in this one.

I know I have been a really bad doctor.
scumteam: { chick, schadd, ??? }

fakeclaiming doctor targets is pretty easy to do as scum i would think. you just pick who you didn't kill.

if you were town there would be no other option for the team than exactly me, chick, nero unless you think there is a vig or some such
my point is exactly the same. you claimed a check in a flipped vt and another on a claimed vt (two posts apart from each other). if nero claims vt with little reason to lie, that's a very low risk move and, as i pointed out, you get to claim a "guilty" on someone without actually having to say you're a cop or something

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1935, schadd_ wrote:
In post 1934, osuka wrote:
In post 1935, schadd_ wrote: fakeclaiming doctor targets is pretty easy to do as scum i would think. you just pick who you didn't kill.

if you were town there would be no other option for the team than exactly me, chick, nero unless you think there is a vig or some such
my point is exactly the same. you claimed a check in a flipped vt and another on a claimed vt (two posts apart from each other). if nero claims vt with little reason to lie, that's a very low risk move and, as i pointed out, you get to claim a "guilty" on someone without actually having to say you're a cop or something
? i was talking about chickadee in what you quoted

what is the significance of joey's flip and nero's claim being two posts apart
first of all i want to address the fact that you're
too
nice and it's making me uncomfortable

now i know chumba said i reacted too well to be scum and i'll take your compliment but i got it across badly the first time. The fact that i'm good scum, on top of the fact that i reacted well, doesn't mean i actually am scum.
if anything, suppose for a second i'm scum. i haven't slipped yet; if i'm good enough scum to react in such a towny way means that it's nai at worst. after all, it wouldn't be towny if it weren't expected from townsuka

the significance of the two posts being close to each other means that they literally show on your screen together if you open that page; they were the two earliest VT slots to be revealed and if you're looking for fakeclaim material, that's where you get it. even if you and nero have to be scumbuddies at this point (unless sth really weird is happening that i'm not aware of), you kind of have to be consistent. contradicting your scumbuddy is a great way to get him lynched :)

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by osuka »

Right but it took me until you posted 1936 to realize that chick had also voted me (so I was at l-1 the whole time)

As for scum having more sophisticated methods of doing things... I’ll just say that you’d be surprised and that I’ve been surprised in the past. Sometimes the simplest solution is actually the one that they took, sometimes in hopes that they’ll be able to use the argument you just did. It’s wifom at this point but just because it’s a simple way to tackle the problem, t doesn’t mean it’s a bad one or that it wasn’t the best

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:50 am

Post by osuka »

Rip me

I should’ve played a better game. To all involved please don’t take my activity as a role tell because I’ve just been real busy. Sorry @everyone in the game because my slot was absent for too long and I feel bad about it. You probably deserved a better game than what I showed you

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”