Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #1) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Galron »

Are we stilltalking about the word malefactor because I noticed it right off and just assumed since there were three of them that was the scum designation.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Galron »

I thought it was all color and was kinda impressed how Tweet expressed the crackling and fading in and out of a radio.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Galron »

In post 112, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean malefactor is just a word, why would you think that's the scum role from reading that?

i have a town role pm and i didnt get that thought at all when i read the dialogue in the beginning
Three members of your group are malefactors and you're in trouble if you don't find them. That sounds like a Mafia game to me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Galron »

In post 122, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 121, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Possibilites for the 5th caller include "no alignment" (controlled by mod), a scum caller similar to a traitor that is unknown to the scumteam and scum caller, or town. Imo the verbiage, which seems carefully selected, rules them out as a scum that is known to the scumteam
Could have their own wincon too
But they're stumps, and it says up to 5 callers.

I think the callers are just a distraction.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 249, Infinity 324 wrote:i also think you should know that omgus/reactionary behavior isn't actually scummy, and i see nothing in your reasoning that makes you think this is a special case.
I love this post as a quick follow-up to and right before . In a vacuum it's NAI, but the three together come across townie. I don't see this, and the subsequent 1v1, coming from scum sticking their neck out.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 265, Infinity 324 wrote:assumes that the flavor name for scum is actually malefactor (correct me if i'm wrong), which is a dubious assumption at best
This I don't get though. My first read through that's exactly what I thought -- scum were malefactors. It's just not a word you hear every day. "There are three malefactors among you and if you don't find them, you're in trouble." Going back through it, I felt a little doubt because the word wasn't capitalized, but even so, Resistance are green and it follows that red would be Malefactors. I don't see how it's a dubious assumption.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 255, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If Tetrina was invited to this game by MT from an irl playgroup, the radio callers may also be members of that group, btw.
Does it matter?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 229, Tetrina wrote:
In post 226, rousseau wrote:
In post 224, Tetrina wrote:I don't like her calling me a gimmick when I was asking ydrasse something

I think she's town, I mean Resistance, or both her and ydrasse are scums
is there a reason why so many of the posts you commented on (the ones others are calling not so relevant) were ydrasse-centric?
No, I just responded to what I wanted to. Are you now saying
I
could be scum with her? Also a lot went over my head tbh but I'll get the hang of it
It seems odd that your mind went straight to defending yourself as a scum buddy rather than something else here.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #283 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 277, Infinity 324 wrote:@galron it would be an odd way to give that information to the town in a flavor post at the beginning of the game. i don't think tweet would write flavor to be scrutinized for in-game clues like that, i think it's much more likely that she used a fun word for flavor purposes.
That very well could be, but my lone data point is that I associated the two almost instantly.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 205, Cephrir wrote:
In post 195, Tetrina wrote:
In post 184, rousseau wrote:
In post 183, Tetrina wrote:
In post 76, Ydrasse wrote:scum can’t get page tops btw
Are you serious? :roll:
is this

a gimmick?
Why are you defending her?
that's a yikes from me dawg
In post 209, Cephrir wrote:
In post 206, Tetrina wrote:What?
ydrasse was clearly not serious, and i'm alarmed that the thing you've found in the thread so far that you want to comment on is that
In post 216, Cephrir wrote:
In post 212, Tetrina wrote:
ydrasse was clearly not serious, and i'm alarmed that the thing you've found in the thread so far that you want to comment on is that
How was I supposed to know that? :neutral:

What else should I comment on then?
because it's a ridiculous thing to say :P

id be interested if you have any reads yet, any opinions on the game mechanics, etc
Tetrina gets a Yikes, an Alarmed, and a Ridiculous. Seems hyperbolic.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 282, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: skitter30
Does a scum!Skitter spend this much effort trying to build a case on town on day 1 of a phase when it's likely any wagon there is likely to break up?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Galron »

Infinity is in my town bin. Leaning skitter town too. I don't see a contradiction there
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 326, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 273, Galron wrote:
In post 255, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:If Tetrina was invited to this game by MT from an irl playgroup, the radio callers may also be members of that group, btw.
Does it matter?
I think it could be helpful either way Tetrina is aligned.
Maybe I guess. I guess we'll have a better feel after the first communication? Right now it seems like it's hardly worth mentioning and doesn't advance the game.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 360, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 295, Galron wrote:
In post 282, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: skitter30
Does a scum!Skitter spend this much effort trying to build a case on town on day 1 of a phase when it's likely any wagon there is likely to break up?
I think skitter is probably town and this (and DGB's vote on skitter) are giving me alarm bells.

Feels like TMI, but if it is TMI, it seems like the intent is to make light of the wagon on skitter indirectly ("it's likely any wagon there is likely to break up"). I say it seems like TMI because Galron has been talking to me as though I'm null or scummy to this point, most of his posting is about how the callers are a distraction iirc. That makes me think he would see me as scummy for bringing the focus there. But he asks his hypothetical as though he knows I'm town. This doesn't align.

VOTE: Galron

It remains to be seen if this is WKing or just defending a buddy but I think Skitter has behaved well since voting me and since I voted her.
I was talking specifically about the wagon on you likely breaking up bc it's so early, not a wagon on skitter. You can call it white knighting if you want, but it's me trying to figure out if a scum!skitter spends the time making a case on you that's probably not going to result in a launch because early wagons usually don't last.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 364, Galron wrote:
In post 326, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 273, Galron wrote:
Does it matter?
I think it could be helpful either way Tetrina is aligned.
Maybe I guess. I guess we'll have a better feel after the first communication? Right now it seems like it's hardly worth mentioning and doesn't advance the game.
Reading backwards and I see we've gotten the first messages. :facepalm:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #484 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Galron »

In post 385, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 349, Infinity 324 wrote:@ydrasse ah ok.

i still think it's a bit weak to townread skitt for. she may even think the exasperation benefits her, either because it makes her a bit harder to push, or because she thinks it'll be seen as a genuine response to pressure and less robotic. there's a few too many question marks here for me to put weight on your read, sorry

I am also cautiously townreading ydrasse. i'll make an effort to try to switch off of the skitt stuff for now, you can help by asking me about a specific read you're curious about

also, to people who aren't understanding the meta stuff, if you want me to try to summarize something, or engage you about something else, i'd be happy to.
Excessively conciliatory.
I don't understand this.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #486 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Galron »

In post 406, rousseau wrote:
In post 404, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 399, rousseau wrote:what is the word for when everyone simultaneously wheels on infinity and it feels orchestrated but the individuals don't feel like mafia
Chinese fire drill/flash wagon?
too hard to make sense of even with the big magnifying glass

like sure drippinggoofball + one of wheelers likely skitter partners if skitter mafia? but eh

if infinity mafia wheelers likely town

it just, like, everyone appeared from disparate places to scumread infinity at approximately the same time and other than tetrina also put effort into those scumreads and it does not feel particularly like that's just how things happen ya know
This CT comes from town more likely than not.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Galron »

In post 423, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 414, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 400, Infinity 324 wrote:how do you distinguish between a white knight and just me townreading you
@ssbm
White knighting is used to counterattack skitter here. Essentially the same words could be used to TR me in a different context, where I'm not being pushed by skitter, and that's the distinction. It's because it's tied into your push on skitter who was pushing me at the time. You were using a defense of me in your push on skitter, rather than just explaining a TR on me. It's the context of the words that distinguishes the wk from the tr

VOTE: infinity I want to do this or DGB right now in the interest of consolidating a bit
DGB? Seriously? I think the call on Cephrir is probably a good one, and I'm going to sheep it in a minute.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Galron »

In post 453, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Galron I think should have a different view of me based on his stance around the communications from the callers. He said they're a distraction and town should not abide a distraction taking hold of the thread
What is my view of you? I'm not even sure I've got a read on you yet, but I do have a view. I'll tell you about it after you tell me what you think it is.

I believe the initial communications were a distraction, yes, put there for color. Whether the subsequent ones are relevant, no idea yet.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Galron »

conspiracy theory
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Galron »

In post 378, Cephrir wrote:i might be a little mafia'd out today, i don't really have anything else right now and i didn't follow some of the multilayered arguments very closely
This seems scummy.

UNVOTE: roden
VOTE: cephrir
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Galron »

In post 502, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 497, Galron wrote:
In post 453, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Galron I think should have a different view of me based on his stance around the communications from the callers. He said they're a distraction and town should not abide a distraction taking hold of the thread
What is my view of you? I'm not even sure I've got a read on you yet, but I do have a view. I'll tell you about it after you tell me what you think it is.

I believe the initial communications were a distraction, yes, put there for color. Whether the subsequent ones are relevant, no idea yet.
I think you, as town, should be annoyed by me posting about the callers if you really think they are a distraction. I would expect that to color your read on me.

Pedit: nice job Galron, you've stopped tweetie
Hey, I do what I gotta do.

LOVE YA TWEET
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Galron »

I think you, as town, should be annoyed by me posting about the callers if you really think they are a distraction. I would expect that to color your read on me.

I'm not really concerned with you posting stuff that I think is a distraction. You don't think it is. It's a difference in viewpoint. If you were posting fluff, I'd take issue with that, but you're not.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Galron »

In post 509, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also Galron, in , who are you about to sheep? What is "the call on cephrir" and who made it? It seems from context it's meant to be me but I'm leaning town on him
What rousseau said. DGB's vote.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Galron »

In post 512, Galron wrote:

I'm not really concerned with you posting stuff that I think is a distraction. You don't think it is. It's a difference in viewpoint. If you were posting fluff, I'd take issue with that, but you're not.
*Should say posting about stuff that I think is a distraction.

Anyway, my view of you is that you're just being aggressive and maybe personalizing things a bit too much, but that's not AI, and I can't tell where you are on the spectrum yet.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Galron »

In post 508, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i haven't read anything but i'm always down to sheep ydra

VOTE: Galron
I forgot to poke the bear on my way through.

HURT: Pooky
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Galron »

In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not sold on Cephrir!town but I don’t like the way you or Galron entered the thread after kyouko called you town partners with Infinity
I missed this. Where?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #28) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Galron »

In post 533, Ydrasse wrote:galron ignoring me is also very funny
What am I ignoring?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #29) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:09 am

Post by Galron »

In post 562, Tetrina wrote:Galron can you say why you're upset or frustrated?
I'm not. Where do you get that idea?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (isolation #30) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Galron »

In post 563, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 559, Galron wrote:
What am I ignoring?
i asked why you went “really dbg?” when someone suggested it as a vote when your iso regarding dgb previously consisted of you questioning it and then disagreeing with it.

the mild outrage of someone suggesting dgb doesn’t line up with what you’ve said of it basically :<
I guess I don't follow. I don't remember disagreeing with DGB, but I could have. I don't know if I'd characterize my question as mild outrage so much as puzzlement. It seems to me that DGB is playing its town game. You know, where it exclaims things out of the blue and you think, where did that come from and you realize it's DGB and you're like "Oh it's just DGB doing DGB things."
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 563, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 559, Galron wrote:
What am I ignoring?
i asked why you went “really dbg?” when someone suggested it as a vote when your iso regarding dgb previously consisted of you questioning it and then disagreeing with it.

the mild outrage of someone suggesting dgb doesn’t line up with what you’ve said of it basically :<
I still don't see where you asked me this originally unless you're talking about the emoticon post.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:20 am

Post by Galron »

In post 561, rousseau wrote:
In post 558, Galron wrote:
In post 526, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not sold on Cephrir!town but I don’t like the way you or Galron entered the thread after kyouko called you town partners with Infinity
I missed this. Where?
In post 453, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 442, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay why are DGB and galron in your bottom 3 reads?
It's already explained in my readslist.

Galron I think should have a different view of me based on his stance around the communications from the callers. He said they're a distraction and town should not abide a distraction taking hold of the thread

DGB's skitter vote bugged me as potentially opportunistic and there's also something that looks like theater going on between it and Galron

Infinity is white knighting me and also has what feel like forced interactions with galron.

The three of them are sort of positioned "around" skitter vs me, which could be distancing between Galron and DGB/Infinity on opposite sides.
For some reason I read Gamma's post as Kyouko calling Infinity and me town partners, and that threw me off. Thanks for pointing that out.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #33) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Galron »

In post 569, Roden wrote:
In post 564, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 560, Roden wrote:I'm falling behind hard in this game. By the time I had time to post, everyone else's posting had died down unfortunately. At this point Kyouko is my strongest town read so I'm probably just gonna sheep her until I can settle into the game better.

I'm not particularly scum reading Infinity and the Galron wagon built up to quickly, so...

VOTE: DGB
If DGB was wagoner in place of Galron would you be voting Galron here?
Yeah, I would. I don't know if they're partnered, but if they're both suspected then I want to see which wagon has more resistance.

Also, I moved off of Skitter because reading through the thread it just looks like they're sensitive to being scum read. I know that's NAI because I'm like that as well no matter my alignment, so they're just null to me for now. Not a town read though because their wagon fell apart quickly and it seemed like there was resistance to it.
This is the towniest thing Roden has posted. I have a null-scum lean there though. His previous posts were not townie.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #34) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Galron »

In post 571, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Gamma's phone auto corrected "you two partners" to "you town partners"
That makes a lot more sense. Word choice wise. So Gamma has me, DGB and Infinity as partners.

It that correct Gamma?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #579 (isolation #35) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Galron »

Dammit. I wish people would quit trying to solve the whole game on Day 1. It leads to bad outcomes. Find one scum. Then find another. However you do it is fine, but once you start locking in that A & B are partners, the rest of your phase is shot because you're conf biasing to the exclusion of other possibilities.

Tetrina, this is me being frustrated.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Galron »

In post 579, Galron wrote:Dammit. I wish people would quit trying to solve the whole game on Day 1. It leads to bad outcomes. Find one scum. Then find another. However you do it is fine, but once you start locking in that A & B are partners, the rest of your phase is shot because you're conf biasing to the exclusion of other possibilities.

This was supposed to follow 577.

Rousseau, I don't understand the answer you gave in 576, but I will say that "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but I'm old and some words and phrases have evolved.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Galron »

In post 581, Galron wrote:
In post 579, Galron wrote:Dammit. I wish people would quit trying to solve the whole game on Day 1. It leads to bad outcomes. Find one scum. Then find another. However you do it is fine, but once you start locking in that A & B are partners, the rest of your phase is shot because you're conf biasing to the exclusion of other possibilities.

This was supposed to follow 577.

Rousseau, I don't understand the answer you gave in 576, but I will say that "conspiracy theory" doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but I'm old and some words and phrases have evolved.
Sorry 578 not 576.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Galron »

In post 578, rousseau wrote:
In post 566, Galron wrote:
tetrina did not like that i called her post a gimmick, i did not like that you called my post a conspiracy theory, so it would make sense if you were upset or frustrated with something tetrina said to form a neat triangle
It hit me what you meant here. I need to ISO Tetrina to find something that pisses me off. I'll be back.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Galron »

Tetrina ISO

177 newbie inquisitveness?
179 nice react to RVS vote
183 The Are you serious pagetop thing. I don't think it's faked. The rolleyes make it seem like she's saying "that's a dumb rule."
185 is sketchy because we already cleared that up
189 fluff
193 slightly townie
195 not sure what this question was but it's about the pagetops so I didn't care
200 sounds legit if she is not a forum mafia player
203 got the invite from MT
206 doesn't understand something cephrir said -- I don't think I did either
210 explains how she plays irl mafia with cards
212 again, seems genuine newbie question, but then gets in a good question on cephrir "What else should I comment on then?" I don't remember if there was a follow-up. Would be real townie if she followed up on that.
214 new to the board comment NAI
224 townie answer to gamma's question -- logic tracks
229 No I just responded to what I wanted to, townie. Are you now saying I could be scum with her, still strange that her mind would go there if town.
232 new to the board NAI
235 light bulb mechanics
236 newbie question
239 newbie question
240 fluff
316 blind vote on Infinity. The way it's done is odd, both bolded and vote tagged. Not sure if this is a newbie thing or for emphasis or what.
333 looks to be solving infinity and/or kyouko
344 Why is skitter so scary (look at her sig)
345 I was planning on following her today. Not sure what that means. Sheeping Skitter?
347 light engagement with Skitter
351 telling House to flip off, townie
354 not sure abt this engagement with Infinity, pings town though
355 fluff
408 solving Infinity
410 solving Infinity
457 solving Infinity
461 solving Gamma and Infinity
466 solving Kyouko
469 Gives conditional read on Gamma
472 not sure
478 asks mod if the callers are talking to each other, which is a decent question
503 votes me, just with vote tags though, and "skitter?" for some reason
556 not sure what she means "scum can't do that"
562 asks me why I'm upset or frustrated. Maybe wanted to ask me IF I'm upset or frustrated?

Nothing to piss me off, but I get a town lean. Her trajectory from daystart to present seems consistent with someone adapting to a new medium for playing a game that they're already familiar with.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:22 am

Post by Galron »

In post 593, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 592, DrippingGoofball wrote:My smile lights up the room and Galron would give the shirt off his back.
Didn't Galron randomly Dayvig you the last time we played together in what I called at the time: "the worst dayvig shot of all time bar none"
I own up to that. I had a clean shot, Pooky. A stupid one. But it was clean.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:26 am

Post by Galron »

In post 597, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 593, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:My smile lights up the room and Galron would give the shirt off his back.
I stand corrected.

My smile lights up the room and Galron would shoot me in the face.
Speaking from experience.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Galron »

In post 601, Roden wrote:
In post 592, DrippingGoofball wrote:My smile lights up the room and Galron would give the shirt off his back.
Didn't Galron randomly Dayvig you the last time we played together in what I called at the time: "the worst dayvig shot of all time bar none"
Lmao

Tbf, Vigging DGB is usually a really easy choice. I Vig'd them before when we were both town, but luckily scum Roleblocked me.
:lol: :lol:

I got turbo launched in about five minutes after that flip. 10 votes. Boom boom boom dead.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Galron »

In post 604, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 601, Roden wrote:Tbf, Vigging DGB is usually a really easy choice. I Vig'd them before when we were both town, but luckily scum Roleblocked me.
Galron vig'ed me when I was conftown for all intents and purposes.
Pretty much.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Galron »

In post 605, Galron wrote:
In post 601, Roden wrote:
Lmao

Tbf, Vigging DGB is usually a really easy choice. I Vig'd them before when we were both town, but luckily scum Roleblocked me.
:lol: :lol:

I got turbo launched in about five minutes after that flip. 10 votes. Boom boom boom dead.
My fault. Turbo exterminated.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Galron »

I'm getting ready to leave the office, so giving some reads in case I get hammered on the way home. Scum!Gamma doesn't post 584 & 585, especially 585 I think. I also think scum!Gamma doesn't top post unless his scum game has changed since last time I scummed with him maybe 8-10 months ago.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Galron »

Sticking by Infinity town read. Skitter probably town. Rousseau probably town. DGB probably town. Roden null scum. Pooky looks like town game, but dunno bc it's pooky. Kyouko very unsure about. Ydrasse dunno. Tetrina town lean. Cephrir scum lean. House dunno. I think Blade Dancer is Titus. If not, I dunno.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #755 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 583, Galron wrote:
In post 578, rousseau wrote:
In post 566, Galron wrote:
tetrina did not like that i called her post a gimmick, i did not like that you called my post a conspiracy theory, so it would make sense if you were upset or frustrated with something tetrina said to form a neat triangle
It hit me what you meant here. I need to ISO Tetrina to find something that pisses me off. I'll be back.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #759 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 757, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Wait lmao the pbpa was a serious response to Rousseau's joke about the triangle wtf
I started to lean into it, but then I figured since I was going through the iso I'd just document it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Galron »

Are we back in rvs or sm?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 891, Roden wrote:VOTE: Infinity

I think this slot has a higher chance of flipping red than Gamma. It's possible Infinity is trying to build false associatives, and it feels like she could just be white knighting Gamma.
I think if it were a WK she'd have an actual reason to tr him.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Galron »

Rousseau has a knack for interpreting my posts. And she's like eagle-eyed paying attention. Able to follow cause and effect and explain it. I don't know if all that's AI but I wanted to note that. It does feel townie and I do have a town read on her, but in and out itself I don't know that it's AI.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1150, rousseau wrote:
In post 1147, Infinity 324 wrote:@shiki

i think kyouko was saying that galron's scenario assumed that she was town and it's tmi simply for that reason

if galron had included a scenario where kyouko was scum in the question then i don't think it would've been a problem

i think it's an overuse of tmi
but it was prompted by drippinggoofball's vote of skitter

so asking drippinggoofball about a potential scum!skitter scenario that assumed kyouko was town would be like

'hm, do you really think scum!skitter would do this?'

which does not imply an information slip to me?

and i am having a lot of trouble understanding how it would to someone else

but also i know i am probably doing the thing where i am consumed right now
I'm reading these posts and just picking this one essentially at random to say this. Whoever says I was assuming a scum skitter and a town ssbm is right. It was a hypothetical in my head. If skitter is scum and she's trying to daykill a townie, does she go so hard after this player so early in the day? It wasn't even really a question directed toward dgb. It was more me thinking out loud, asking myself the question. I guess I could have been subconsciously looking for an answer from someone else, but that wasn't the intent I just kinda picked that post to build a thought on if that makes sense. It didn't have to be ssbm.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1164, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1160, rousseau wrote:
In post 1155, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That took a while to write because Rousseau is obfuscating the issue with the formatting and misquoting the actual content of the quotes because it's coming from memory^
now it just looks to me like your point is,

is tmi because 'town' instead of 'town!kyouko'

which, uh, shrug

what's the rest of the reasoning as to why galron is a scums?
shortly thereafter he says he doesn't have a read on me yet, which is in contradiction with him calling me town in his question to DGB. I think this further indicates that calling me town was a slip and he's backtracking to cover it up.
I also haven't seen anything since then to convince me he's townie or solving.
Furthermore, the way he says he "leaned in" to your meme question about the triangle of being annoyed between Tetrina, you, and him, makes me think he's having trouble engaging in general and is "leaning in" to try to force some involvement. Describing it as leaning in reveals that he is aware he is detached, and it feels like something scum would do: Open up about what they're actually feeling in a game to appear genuine and therefore townie.
You know when you hear an interview and the interviewed says something snarky about the guest and the guest goes along with it? That's leaning into a bit.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1234, Galron wrote:
In post 1164, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1160, rousseau wrote:
In post 1155, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:That took a while to write because Rousseau is obfuscating the issue with the formatting and misquoting the actual content of the quotes because it's coming from memory^
now it just looks to me like your point is,

is tmi because 'town' instead of 'town!kyouko'

which, uh, shrug

what's the rest of the reasoning as to why galron is a scums?
shortly thereafter he says he doesn't have a read on me yet, which is in contradiction with him calling me town in his question to DGB. I think this further indicates that calling me town was a slip and he's backtracking to cover it up.
I also haven't seen anything since then to convince me he's townie or solving.
Furthermore, the way he says he "leaned in" to your meme question about the triangle of being annoyed between Tetrina, you, and him, makes me think he's having trouble engaging in general and is "leaning in" to try to force some involvement. Describing it as leaning in reveals that he is aware he is detached, and it feels like something scum would do: Open up about what they're actually feeling in a game to appear genuine and therefore townie.
You know when you hear an interview and the interviewed says something snarky about the guest and the guest goes along with it? That's leaning into a bit.
Or joke, like ceph said.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1170, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 602, DrippingGoofball wrote:Galron, what was the point of that tedious post-by-post Tetrina iso? It was very boring.
:eek: :shifty:
I answered that a couple of times. If you're re reading you'll come across it. I basically made a serious post it of something that didn't start out serious.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1186, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 789, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 788, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm a doctor I will keep you safe
Ahem

Counterclaim

VOTE: Pooky
In post 790, DrippingGoofball wrote:Oh were you joking? Nvm :oops:

VOTE: Cephrir
this is such a jank play
DGB's counterclaim looked like a joke, but then goes like "oh wait that wasn't serious?"
feelsbadman

I think you're confbiasing here. I thought it was pretty clearly a gag.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (isolation #57) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1201, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1187, Tetrina wrote:Are you worried about anything?
this could be scum in a supporting role.
How so?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #58) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1202, Gamma Emerald wrote:DGB once again seems to be flailing in response to pressure
Where do you see flailing?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #59) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1218, Tetrina wrote:
In post 1214, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1187, Tetrina wrote:Are you worried about anything?
the conversation at this time confused me, was this @ me?
It was at DrippingGoofball and their reply wasn't good, they're desperate or worried about
something
like how they're talking
Okay now I'm thinking I've got to take a look at dgb and gamma. Tetrina I think is pretty solidly town atp so something doesn't track here.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #60) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1228, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: DGB
This confuses me and worries me at the same time. Maybe not worried so much but something.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #61) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1241, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1237, Galron wrote:
In post 1170, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 602, DrippingGoofball wrote:Galron, what was the point of that tedious post-by-post Tetrina iso? It was very boring.
:eek: :shifty:
I answered that a couple of times. If you're re reading you'll come across it. I basically made a serious post it of something that didn't start out serious.
I was reacting to DGB's post, you weren't involved
Ah.. I see it now.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (isolation #62) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1247, Gamma Emerald wrote:How was I even close to pushing Tetrina there? I literally just asked her a question!
It's not that you were pushing her. It's that I've been tr you and dgb. Tetrina is pushing dgb, and dgb is going back and forth with you . something doesn't feel right.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #63) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm caught up finally. I feel like I'm just an observer for some reason. I need to engage more.

I don't understand the town reads on ydrasse. Is drama their usual style?

House's entire three posts feel scummy as a whole.

Ceph feels slightly better.

I understand Roden's frustration. That felt real.

I'm wondering if pooky is playing a meta game with us. Could be deep wolf there.

I'm kinda questioning all my reads. It may be because I'm just exhausted.

I still haven't got a grip on ssbm. That bothers me.

I'll probably retract most of this post in the morning. Just tired.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (isolation #64) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1265, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1253, Galron wrote:I'm wondering if pooky is playing a meta game with us. Could be deep wolf there.
excuse me sir I am a bear.

It says so in my name

<----
Apologies Capt. Pooky.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #65) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1294, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hmm...

Roden, what's your opinion on Galron? Do you think he could be scum? You seemed to be talking like he could be earlier, but then this...
In post 1105, Roden wrote:
In post 1069, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:VOTE: Galron
Does Galron still fit into the equation if both Infinity and Gamma are town? I'm back and forth on Gamma but I think Infinity backed up everything she said about her TR on Gamma with some pretty detailed receipts.
This kind of made me think otherwise.
UNVOTE:
I don't get the associatives with Infinity, Gamma and me and how that affects Roden's read on me. I guess I'm not thinking that deeply or something. But this unvote is DGB, no? Does the unvote have anything to do with the post? I feel like you're setting up some sort of trajectory here and it feels produced for lack of a better word.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1455, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I wonder how much longer Shutterbug can keep up the enthusiasm without contributing anything actually useful.
I lol'd bc truth is funny.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: Pooky

That readlist of the communicaters comes from scum I think. Scum know who the scum NPC is. This is Pooky leading Town into deception.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Galron »

The NPCs are give us advice. Do you want to listen to the one who is giving bad direction?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Galron »

The one that's trying to harm Town?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Galron »

Pooky's saying Hey, this is who we should be listening to. And this other one is cute. That doesn't track.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1505, Cephrir wrote:Wh... why doesn't it track
He keeps saying Shutterbug is scum, but he doesn't address their content. Every other NPC he gets at their content. He just says Shutterbug is scum, adorable, cute, whatever. Makes me think we should be listening to Shutterbug.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #72) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1507, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:So you think pooky is scum and telling us to listen to the scum caller, who is...?
I don't know but I think it's +town for shutterbug.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1513, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Is it just me or is shutterbug blatantly crumbing traitor?
So what would a traitor in this game look ike? Tweet said one scum caller and at least three town callers. Is the at least there bc tweet wasn't sure she could get a fifth or for what other reason?. If that fifth slot is a traitor, what does that mean in this context? That there is another scum stump that the scum team doesn't know?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1523 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Galron »

The caller who wishes for the scum to win also wishes to deceive the town-aligned callers into thinking they are a part of them.

But this from the rules seems to limit the number of scum stumps, or more directly the number of NPCs who want scum to win.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1526, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1499, Galron wrote:VOTE: Pooky

That readlist of the communicaters comes from scum I think. Scum know who the scum NPC is. This is Pooky leading Town into deception.
lol what?

Shiki literally asked me to do this and I did it cuz I like Shiki.

maybe you should pay attention to the game instead of just making random shit up

that's my job.
Yeah I didn't see where skitter asked you to do that. Seemed unusual for you to do it sua sponte.

Damn. I thought I had an actual case finally.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm not discounting the deep wild possibility

UNVOTE:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1531 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1530, Galron wrote:I'm not discounting the deep wild possibility

UNVOTE:
*Wolf
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm just going to go to bed and let Energizer Bear meme some more.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1536, Enchant wrote:
Alright, i read all new pages and House ISO.

What alignment was House?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:41 am

Post by Galron »

I"m going to go ahead and just townread Kyouko.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:47 am

Post by Galron »

Infinity, How important do you think the callers are?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1547, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1527, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1525, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I gotta sleep but if you iso me and rousseau early we both talk about the verbiage of the rules post - it's possible the 5th caller could be anything depending on how you interpret them imo
its my belief that the 5 radio callers are also going to be playing a mafia game of sorts.

in my theoryland:

we have 3 town radio callers, 1 mafia radio caller, and 1 jester radio caller.

eventually there will be an elimination vote on the radio caller side as well, probly on day 2 and day 3 and 4.
this feels like a very pooky theory, i think pooky is uninformed about the caller mechanics which is a bit +town. though scum could be uninformed too obviously
Caller mechanics? I mean, scum stump and scum team know each other, so what is there beyond that? And the traitor theory I guess.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Galron »

It's not that enchant read house's iso it's that he felt the need to announce it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: enchant
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1593 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1586, rousseau wrote:
In post 1585, rousseau wrote:
In post 1584, Galron wrote:VOTE: enchant
what's your current read on roden (replaced by something smart)?
unless 'frustration felt real' was the extent of it
I think I had him in rvs and.I let it sit there for longer than I usually would bc he felt slight scummy. Then he has the thing about not being able to keep up and that felt real but was nai really. And I don't remember off the top of my head too much of him agree that except I think he was posting more but I wasn't getting anything from him. So I'm null scum I guess on him. S_S will liven the slot up a bit I'm guessing. But Roden left little impression.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1582, rousseau wrote:
In post 1573, Gamma Emerald wrote:we have <72 hours to decide on an elimination, whilst plurality helps I feel like it's not clear who everyone wants out
but also if anyone wants to tell me which way galron's confusing mini-run at pooky leans

i feel like, to borrow something drippinggoofball said earlier via paraphrase, it
has
to be alignment indicative but still i am like,

this kinda disconnect does not feel like town? but i do not think scum!galron is super likely to employ the 'why don't i just do
something
even if it doesn't make any sense' approach?
I missed this post. What was confusing about it?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1596, rousseau wrote:
In post 1594, Galron wrote:I missed this post. What was confusing about it?
it confusing because like

you say it came from scum because scum knows who the scum npc is but you didn't seem to indicate anyway where you thought pooky was like, slipping that they were informed or not actually solving the callers due to already knowing?

and then you asked like, do you want to follow bad advice? when like, has it felt so far like they are really giving us advice to you? or leading us somewhere?

and you kept saying we should listen to shutterbug because pooky was ignoring their content but... what content like pooky said

and you seemed to be missing entire context for pooky doing this in the first place
and then when given context you did not interpret it correctly so it felt like you didn't even check to see if the person you were scumreading was actually telling the truth about why they did the thing you were scumreading them for?
That's true I didn't check up on what Pooky said. That's just something I took at face value. If he says you asked him to do it, I figure he's not lying because he's going to be called out on it either by you, another player or me when I go back to read what I missed. And it's Pooky, so he's not going to lie about something so easily checkable unless he's just trolling, and he's a better troll than that.

So yes, I was missing the context for it because I did miss a couple of pages, and I still haven't gone back to check them. In fact, I still haven't gone back to see where you asked him to do that, although I think he or someone posted it for me.

What I was saying about shutterbug was that we should listen to her because it looked to me that Pooky was scumming. I hadn't read closely any of the communications after the first real ones because they didn't seem important. Whether shutterbug had content or not at that point (the point Pooky made the thing) wasn't important anyway. If Pooky was scumming, and shutterbug was townsided, we needed to listen to her if she ever did pop out with content. I mean, how would Pooky know, even if he was scumming, whether shutterbug would have something town would find useful in the future. And it looked to me like Pooky was telling us to disregard her.

I think that answers your questions, but I'm not sure because I'm not the one seeing the contradiction. It just kind of makes sense in my head.

And also I just keep thinking Pooky is a deep wolf for some reason. Maybe he's more active than I'm used to -- that's something I've noticed -- but I haven't played a game with him since I think the end of last year/beg of this year, and it may be something else. But anyway it's the same feeling I get from House/Enchant. There really isn't one particular thing I can point to, I hate this but it's more of a vibe I'm feeling with those two slots. Pooky's for longer. House's since next to last post or exit post and then Enchant has skeeved me since the replace in.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1595, rousseau wrote:
In post 1593, Galron wrote:I think I had him in rvs and.I let it sit there for longer than I usually would bc he felt slight scummy. Then he has the thing about not being able to keep up and that felt real but was nai really. And I don't remember off the top of my head too much of him agree that except I think he was posting more but I wasn't getting anything from him. So I'm null scum I guess on him. S_S will liven the slot up a bit I'm guessing. But Roden left little impression.
hm

i asked because roden wagon felt like the most plausible scum motivation i could think of for you to do this:
In post 1582, rousseau wrote:but i do not think scum!galron is super likely to employ the 'why don't i just do something even if it doesn't make any sense' approach?
Is this talking about the Pooky thing. I'll be honest, I didn't even realize there was a Roden wagon. I think it must have been part of a couple of pages that I missed. But that doesn't matter, I guess what's important is I don't understand the link between Roden and me and me going after Pooky. Or Roden's thoughts on me, and me, and me going after Pooky. If it has something to do with the latter, the way I approached Pooky made sense to me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (isolation #89) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1593, Galron wrote:I think I had him in rvs and.I let it sit there for longer than I usually would bc he felt slight scummy. Then he has the thing about not being able to keep up and that felt real but was nai really. And I don't remember off the top of my head too much of him agree that except I think he was posting more but I wasn't getting anything from him. So I'm null scum I guess on him. S_S will liven the slot up a bit I'm guessing. But Roden left little impression.
hm

i asked because roden wagon felt like the most plausible scum motivation i could think of for you to do this:
In post 1582, rousseau wrote:but i do not think scum!galron is super likely to employ the 'why don't i just do something even if it doesn't make any sense' approach?
And you're talking about scum motivation for me, right, and not Roden? Well, yeah of course you are. I don't know. I just don't get the question I guess.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #90) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1611, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1608, Something_Smart wrote:That means you townread Pooky? What for?
I liked how he tried to vibecheck me initially, I don't respond that well to vague votes as scum so he probably was planning to snag me if I was scum
I also like how his solving is and tbh his play actual does feel a bit similar to Guitarists (the game I'm like 99% sure Galron is referring to for his Pooky meta)
That's one of them, yes. Is that the one where I shot DGB? Or was that the Redneck one? It was one of The Baker's games. But I've played mostly town!Pooky. I can't remember the last scum!Pooky that I played.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (isolation #91) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1612, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1606, Galron wrote:And it's Pooky, so he's not going to lie
have we met the same bear?

SCUM SCUM SCUM mISqUoTE OutOFCoNTexT.

Yeah hard to believe, but I don't think Pookster would lie. Something about the bear code. And beer. I'm pretty sure there's beer too.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #92) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1616, rousseau wrote:
In post 1613, Galron wrote:
hm

And you're talking about scum motivation for me, right, and not Roden? Well, yeah of course you are. I don't know. I just don't get the question I guess.
i meant that i asked about your read of roden because the most plausible scum motivation i could think of for you to 'do something even if it doesn't make any sense' would be if trying to divert from roden,

but you say messiness due to not reading lots of things, though i guess it's still weird to me for you to push on something you haven't read the surrounding things
Okay, so you're saying I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden in order to draw attention to myself and away from him. That implies that Roden and I are scum together. It's kind of weak, isn't it? Why would scum!Galron look to be scum read in place of his scum buddy. But that's NOT what you're saying. What you're saying is I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden inorder to draw attention to Pooky and away from Roden, not to me and away from Roden. So that does kind of make sense. And I'm going to have to think about that for a minute.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (isolation #93) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1617, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1615, Galron wrote:
In post 1611, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1608, Something_Smart wrote:That means you townread Pooky? What for?
I liked how he tried to vibecheck me initially, I don't respond that well to vague votes as scum so he probably was planning to snag me if I was scum
I also like how his solving is and tbh his play actual does feel a bit similar to Guitarists (the game I'm like 99% sure Galron is referring to for his Pooky meta)
That's one of them, yes. Is that the one where I shot DGB? Or was that the Redneck one? It was one of The Baker's games. But I've played mostly town!Pooky. I can't remember the last scum!Pooky that I played.
that's the one you shot DGB in
God that was dumb. But really, they freakin' jailed me the first two nights. Were you scum that game?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #94) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1620, rousseau wrote:
In post 1619, Galron wrote:Okay, so you're saying I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden in order to draw attention to myself and away from him. That implies that Roden and I are scum together. It's kind of weak, isn't it? Why would scum!Galron look to be scum read in place of his scum buddy. But that's NOT what you're saying. What you're saying is I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden inorder to draw attention to Pooky and away from Roden, not to me and away from Roden. So that does kind of make sense. And I'm going to have to think about that for a minute.
i guess i was more saying that those were the most plausible explanations i could think of for you to do it as mafia, and i thought you were unlikely to be the sort of player to do the first
I suppose if you start from the premise that it didn't make any sense, I can see your POV. It's kind of weird because you've been interpreting a lot of my posts correctly for others this whole day, but maybe not because I hadn't read some stuff so we weren't operating with the same information.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1622, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1621, Galron wrote:God that was dumb. But really, they freakin' jailed me the first two nights. Were you scum that game?
I was town that got culted at one point
That was one of the funnest games I can remember.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1620, rousseau wrote:
In post 1619, Galron wrote:Okay, so you're saying I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden in order to draw attention to myself and away from him. That implies that Roden and I are scum together. It's kind of weak, isn't it? Why would scum!Galron look to be scum read in place of his scum buddy. But that's NOT what you're saying. What you're saying is I'm causing a distraction while people are wagonning Roden inorder to draw attention to Pooky and away from Roden, not to me and away from Roden. So that does kind of make sense. And I'm going to have to think about that for a minute.
i guess i was more saying that those were the most plausible explanations i could think of for you to do it as mafia, and i thought you were unlikely to be the sort of player to do the first
I'm not sure if I would do that as scum or not. It's kind of simple, easy to see through. The only thing I don't like doing as scum is killing fun players the first couple of nights no matter how good they are. That's like my only rule to myself. I get overruled a lot on that one, but I don't like it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1627, DrippingGoofball wrote:COUNTDOWN TO MIDNIGHT
Almost Famous is better than Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1628, rousseau wrote:
In post 1626, Galron wrote:I'm not sure if I would do that as scum or not. It's kind of simple, easy to see through. The only thing I don't like doing as scum is killing fun players the first couple of nights no matter how good they are. That's like my only rule to myself. I get overruled a lot on that one, but I don't like it.
depends i think; there's very strong scum player who is notoriously messy in this way, and use the attention

but it seems like, even how you are thinking about it here to you it is like, 'now i have tied myself to my buddy and i am suspected'

i should probably look through your games after completing other missions

Non-town games fwiw:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=84823
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=84699
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84894
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=84572
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=84589

galron, herta, pickaxepete
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Galron »

But what Maple said. That seems important, no? Or just wrong.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1678, Tetrina wrote:
In post 1671, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart

Let's make it an exciting race!
What has you feeling anxious this game?
This attribution or assumption of emotions to different players is a playstyle thing I guess? I don't really see the scum motivation for it, but it's annoying/strange. Do you do the same thing irl?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1690, rousseau wrote:
In post 1687, Tetrina wrote:No? :neutral:
it feels like you are reading scared/nervous into its posts and keep saying so, and it kinda feels performative in a way, and you are kinda focused in a seemingly static way,
In post 1691, Tetrina wrote:They voted for Smart but then gave a reason about an exciting race instead of any reason to vote Smart because they're scared to :roll:
So this looks like you're (tetrina) doing this because you see something. I'm talking in general, so I guess it's a playstyle thing.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1690, rousseau wrote:
In post 1687, Tetrina wrote:No? :neutral:
it feels like you are reading scared/nervous into its posts and keep saying so, and it kinda feels performative in a way, and you are kinda focused in a seemingly static way,
S_S iso diving House/Enchant to get some sort of read and not coming up with anything pings me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1739 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1717, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1713, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1710, skitter30 wrote:I think its scummy for everyone honestly, yeah
Can you respond to ?

Like yeah I can see that if someone consistently focuses on the callers and avoids the players that can be scummy. But I was specifically directed to look at them, and they're a special mechanic of the game, so why wouldn't I try to understand them?
I think 1714 largely addresses that point, but lmk if i missed something

I owe a few things ro a few people, i'll be getting home this evening and will be able to answer more thorougjlh then
If you'd put me in the queue, everyone seems to have at least one person they're fairly confident is scum, but I'm not sure about you. I thought you had a fairly strong scum read on Inifinity, but these posts:
In post 1457, skitter30 wrote:I actually kinda think pooky is scum >.>
@infinity i will respond tomorrow night, im short on time atm and i have to go looking for past games

I'm kinda cool with the roden wagon.

Have a great weekend everyone!
In post 1640, skitter30 wrote:I had no townvibes on roden and i dont like ss's entrance thus far + enchant seems kinda clueless in a way that doesnt seem likely to be coming from someone with access to a scum pt
In post 1647, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1643, rousseau wrote:(3) enchant: gamma emerald (1575), infinity 324 (1576), galron (1584)
(3) something smart: ssbm kyouko (1391), tetrina (1400), cephrir (1401)
Ty
I kinda like the formation of the ss wagon more tho

VOTE: ss
Kinda makes me think you're flaking a bit.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Galron »

I'm thinking, though, that if these really are s/s wagons a lot of what I'm confused about clears up. But I don't really like even suggesting they're s/s bc I don't see that very often.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #105) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Galron »

And really, there' s a lot of indecisiveness in general, myself included.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #106) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1344, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1341, Infinity 324 wrote:@skitt i'm trying to find that out. most likely i'm going to try to protect my trs and join the biggest non-tr wagon. but i may do some more sorting of ceph and roden if they're here.
I think i'm actually rethinking my scumread of you >.>
I dont know who to vote tho rn
There's this. That partially answers my question.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #107) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1711, Infinity 324 wrote:how about

shiki
What do you see there? What's scum!rousseau's motivation for not mis-characterizing posts, engaging with everyone, not cherry-picking, etc. Unless this is a long con, I don't see mafia there.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1365, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it's almost like she's not actually thinking about the game at all

Did you mean this Pooky or was this a troll thing?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Galron »

I would say do not bend, but that would definitely make it bend.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1398, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think its an honest to god miracle kyouko has managed to write a post that I can sheep without falling asleep reading

love ya kyou
ftr lol'd
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1765 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1410, Cephrir wrote:i could sit here tilting at galron while nobody cares or i could be a part of something greater than myself
Yes, I believe you are better than that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1418, rousseau wrote:
In post 1417, Tetrina wrote:He says things with the aim of making people think he's towny, it's unnatural
hm, could you give an example, please
In post 1419, Tetrina wrote:
In post 187, Roden wrote:Our first real radio messages should be coming in around five hours from now. We'll be able to gauge how useful they'll actually be once that happens. If they're actually useful, then our best bet for finding the scummy voice is to see who tries to blend in with the others. Since they're all supposed to be newbies, I don't think they'll be too hard to read.
Like this one. He sounds really bored about it
Tetrina has a point here. I wouldn't say bored so much as forced though.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Galron »

Reading the build-up on the Roden wagon, on pages 57-58 Tetrina does have some good points about Roden I think if you replace the word "bored" with "forced." Not reading her mind, but I think forced fits better.

And rosseau asks Tetrina why Tetrina wants the day to go faster. Tetrina answers that getting the flips is the fun part. I can actually see a meatworld mafia player getting impatient with this long-form style.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1762, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:well the thought crossed my mind but I don't feel confident enough in Infy-scum to be like YEA LETS KILL HER

kinda still feel the way she was feisty is kinda town indicative
You mean feisty when she and skitter were 1v1? I ask because I don't remember any other times.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1772, Cephrir wrote:--did locke and maple townslip here?
In post 1645, Galron wrote:But what Maple said. That seems important, no? Or just wrong.
Maple either townslipped or lied.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:26 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1785, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1781, Galron wrote:
In post 1645, Galron wrote:But what Maple said. That seems important, no? Or just wrong.
we could be misreading what he means by "all"
Possible.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1783, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1781, Galron wrote:
I think tweetie made it clear that she told them all that there was at least 1 baddie among the radio callers and it sounds like they have their own mini game of mafia to play out so i kind of doubt its useful to read them based on how much they pretend to not know?

But if one of their wincons is for Town to win the main game, that does fuck all for us.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1792, Tetrina wrote:Galron changed my mind again VOTE: Something_Smart
I was kind of thinking the same thing. But really since this is a Day 1 flip, I don't mind as much. I mean, we have a little more latitude at this point.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:27 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1820, Something_Smart wrote:Enchant should claim I guess?
They did. Which makes me want to switch to you that you didn't recognize it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Galron »

I mean, what they claimed is in the sample PM. But still.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Galron »

Makes me think you're not a VT because you would have just read your role PM like yesterday. So you're either mafia or a PR which makes me want to scream.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (isolation #122) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Galron »

I'll take this one.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (isolation #123) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Galron »

I don't know what to do here. I think the smart vote is on something smart at this point but I don't want to out a PR.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #124) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Galron »

UNVOTE:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (isolation #125) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by Galron »

Just a day and half left. So I'm gonna give intent on Something Smart.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1664, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1635, Something_Smart wrote:
@mod: is it possible the callers have wincons that don't match those of the players?
Yes. To be exact..

Town-aligned callers wish to see the town win, as well as identify the scum-aligned caller.

The scum-aligned caller wishes to see the scum win, as well as hide from the town-aligned callers.

Both alignments of caller were informed of this at the beginning of the game, in spite of flavouring/roleplay. It was always my intent to convey this in the opening post.
Not thinking about the main game for a second. Reading this it looks to me that since one of the callers' wincons is to ID the scum caller, since they're helping us, we should probably give some sort of effort to help them especially since we can talk freely and they're limited. And they don't have the ability to solve each other directly if that makes sense. I'm assuming all of the callers survive until end of game so it's not a thing that needs to be done right now, but something to give opinions about throughout the game.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Galron »

I guess my intent on S_S was a bit premature. I didn't take into account Ydrasse's vote switch after the previous VC.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Galron »

If Enchant were scum I'm thinking they would've given a PR claim to draw out some sort of cc. So I'm not really that comfortable going there today.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Galron »

I'm going back and forth on Cephrir as an alternative to S_S, but he's kind of gotten townier I think as we've gone on. So I'm really unsure of myself right now.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2015 (isolation #130) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2013, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'd say I'm less opposed to flipping S_S here, my previous logic holds but Ydrasse's meme comment kinda feels like it has some real merit, as goofy as that sounds
You mean him replacing into scum slots?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (isolation #131) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Galron »

I've got a conference in 5 minutes I've got to get ready for. I'll be back in a bit.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (isolation #132) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2018, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2014, Galron wrote:I'm going back and forth on Cephrir as an alternative to S_S, but he's kind of gotten townier I think as we've gone on. So I'm really unsure of myself right now.
there's still time if you really wanna go for it
tho idr who said it but whoever said they wanted to resolve Enchant v S_S had a point imo, that's definitely something that's gonna be re-hashed if we don't flip one of them today I feel
I don't like this post. At least the first part of it. You seem kind of willing to just go along for the hell of it.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2021 (isolation #133) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Galron »

I don't remember what your previous stance on cephrir was but that just kinda made me cringe.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #134) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2020, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm not saying I'm gonna join per se, just saying you shouldn't let the timer prevent you from trying to get the elimination you think is best, there's still a solid chunk of time (like somewhere around 24 hours atp iirc)
Okay. I can see that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2024 (isolation #135) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1887, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1881, skitter30 wrote:i still think ss is scummy for focusing on the callers upon repping in
Breaking news: mechanically-minded player is scummy for trying to understand the mechanics of a game he just replaced into.
In post 1900, Something_Smart wrote:Does scum-skitter push me this hard if Enchant is her partner?
In post 1901, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1900, Something_Smart wrote:Does scum-skitter push me this hard if Enchant is her partner?
i don't see why not, i think she can get her way out of an elim if enchant flips scum
In post 1905, Something_Smart wrote:So I'm not sure if she would tie herself to a partner so blatantly?

I don't know. I've made it abuntantly clear that I hate her reasons against me, I think they make no sense, and could be an excuse to take out a player who knows her well before I get a chance to involve in the game. (Because I'm not going to be able to get fully integrated in the game in just a few days, and she should know that!)
In post 1906, Something_Smart wrote:So I think that I feel all right about skitter if Enchant is scum, but not great if Enchant is town.
In post 1914, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, from my point of view Enchant is the only viable flip that isn't me, and even if I die today they're likely to go soon after, so I think it makes plenty of sense to be thinking about it.

Besides... I'm trying to parse what you're doing because it's really weird. That is the conclusion it led me to-- what do you want me to do, not say it?
In post 1980, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1918, Infinity 324 wrote:not really i wanna see him try to solve first
I'll see what I can do, but I can't really promise that I can do much today.
In post 1986, Something_Smart wrote:Anyway my best picks for town atm would I guess be DGB and rousseau?

I feel like Galron did something I liked, but I might just be imagining that.
In post 1987, Something_Smart wrote:Oh I think it was I liked from Galron.
In post 2002, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1989, rousseau wrote:curious about this tho
is entirely in line with what I'd expect from town-DGB (voting just for the sake of wagons, and not out of any particular scumread). Not sure what she's like as scum but I would probably expect more of an attempt at justification.

Also looking through her recent ISO into is funny and probably town leaning, though not the reason I listed her as towny.
Something Smart since the two wagons came to a head. It looks like he hides behind his meta to justify lack of play, then attacks Skitter, then uses "I don't have time to solve" before giving a couple of light reads.

In post 1578, rousseau wrote:
In post 1577, Something_Smart wrote:Was there any information given about who's controlling them?
In post 4, Morning Tweet wrote:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
>>
During day phases at roughly midnight EST time, as well as on day start, up to five NPCs may chip in on the game via radio call.

>>
None of callers are controlled by players in this game.

>>
At least three of the callers wish for the town to win.

>>
One of the callers wishes for the scum to win and is informed of the scums' identities. Scum knows which caller this is.

>>
Both alignments of callers are controlled by non-mafiascum players partaking in their first game of mafia. They are, in essence, newbie stumps.

>>
None of the callers who wish for the town to win know which of the callers share the same wish.

>>
The caller who wishes for the scum to win also wishes to deceive the town-aligned callers into thinking they are a part of them.

>>
Neither alignment of callers know anything about the setup that you do not.

>>
(Shutterbug and Monarch use she/her, Maple and Fleet use he/him, and Locke uses they/them.)
[/area]
In post 1579, Something_Smart wrote:Oh, somehow I missed that when looking through the setup info.
In post 1635, Something_Smart wrote:
@mod: is it possible the callers have wincons that don't match those of the players?
In post 1820, Something_Smart wrote:Enchant should claim I guess?
In post 1830, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1821, Galron wrote:They did. Which makes me want to switch to you that you didn't recognize it.
Ah no, I just missed it.
And then with him saying he's trying to understand the mechanics, he doesn't appear to have read, at least not closely, the setup.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #136) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2025, Something_Smart wrote:I read what I thought was all the setup information, but I missed #4 because it was actually after the game started.
And I can kinda believe that. So I don't really have a hard scum read on you. I was just trying to convince myself I guess that if it comes down to you or Enchant, which do I want to vote for?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2031 (isolation #137) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Galron »

I still think they'd have Enchant claim a PR.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (isolation #138) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2052, Cephrir wrote:Rousseau the way you write sometimes makes me think you're in like a transcendental fugue state solving the game' soul in a way that us mortals could never comprehend
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2271 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Galron »

Something_Smart being scum here seems kind of doubtful to me. I don't know how often s/s wagons like that take off and then end up being the decided elimination for the day but I can't think of any in personal experience, and I'd have to think it's kind of rare overall. But I look at Roden and then S_S's rep in and I still think that it's a possibility.

I reread a lot of the game and reworked my reads, but none of them are super strong. And skimming the Day 2 stuff has even changed them again a little. I feel pretty indecisive atm and it seems like that's the general feel of the game right now. I know I like Cephrir's tone coming out of day start and I think my early scum lean on him was probably misplaced. I'm also liking skitter more although I get the weird feeling that I'm being pocketed but there's no reason to do that because I don't have a rep (other than shooting DGB in the face) and I haven't played with her a whole lot. Everything I've been reading from her though sounds fairly solidly town. So I guess it is what it is. I have thoughts on others too but I wanted to acknowledge daysttart and at least get a couple things out there before I try to get some work done.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2287, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You feel less measured here, and I feel like as scum you like to bring attention to your playstyle. It could be you bring attention to your town and scum playstyles matching as either alignment since I haven't played with town!S_S.
A lot of his posts are about him though. so how is he different this game?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2288, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:btw who else noticed Rousseau's soft? Curious as to how likely it is that it went unnoticed. Cephrir would of course have seen because it was addressed at him, and I know I saw it on my first read, so it was probably noticeable, but idk how noticeable it really was.
I didn't and am kind of confused as to that comment about how it was directed more at cephrir than to me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2319, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2313, Galron wrote:
In post 2287, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
You feel less measured here
, and I feel like as scum you like to bring attention to your playstyle. It could be you bring attention to your town and scum playstyles matching as either alignment since I haven't played with town!S_S.
A lot of his posts are about him though. so how is he different this game?
bolded
I see. So those are two separate thoughts and he's negating one of them this game.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2305, Something_Smart wrote:Skitter- pushed me and defended Enchant in a way that would probably draw more attention than she would like
Pooky- was calling me scum and could have hammered me but didn't
Ceph- switched off of me to Enchant and admitted seeing rousseau's crumb
DGB- weird contrary reads and self-destructive play
Ydrasse- switched off of me to Enchant
Galron-
What don't you think is townie about Tetrina or kyouko?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: ssbm_kyouko

Skitter's making sense.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2261, Tetrina wrote:That's really smart :eek: I want to vote skitter just for that honestly, she gives me the impression that she doesn't really care or amend what she says much with her style so that does look weird for her especially maybe because of the view impression i have of her in my head
iswydt.. was that whole thing to set that up or are you serious about skitter?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Galron »

Or is that just sarcasm?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2271, Galron wrote:I have thoughts on others too
I want to develop this a bit more before getting into it. I want to fiddle some more with my reads the more we get into the day.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2370, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2356, Galron wrote:VOTE: ssbm_kyouko

Skitter's making sense.
Is that the only reason you're voting me?
Actually no. I'm considering the argument you kept making on me yesterday, which was the same thing over and over, and you laid out a long argument on Gamma but never followed up or got back to it. It's just sus. And skitter does make good points here.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2372 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Galron »

I mean you seemed so convinced on your gamma post but then you just dropped it
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #150) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:30 am

Post by Galron »

Yeah, it's pretty much the same argument you keep gong back to intertwined with what seems to be confbiasing. I was trying hard to townread you but it was like you just kept coming back to it for some reason. I'm glad you put all those posts in one place because it helps me kind of see what was going on, and you can see it yourself, everything pretty much has it roots in that tmi argument except for the pooky thing, but I owned that. And skitter has a really good point about that enchant vote that I hadn't noticed. You quoted that post by Roden. So I assume you did that because you think that slot is a scum slot? You had me, DGB and Infinity as a team positioned around you and I guess now you have me, S_S and House/Enchant?

And wrt your case on Gamma, the way you kept coming back to me, it doesn't seem like you're the type of player to make a big case on someone and just drop it so easily. You're carrying around these seeds of doubt about me, but Gamma, eh... he's alright. It's just doesn't feel right.

Sorry I don't have a tl;dr Pooky.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2378 (isolation #151) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:34 am

Post by Galron »

Wagons on you and me rn might be a good thing actually.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #152) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2402, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2398, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2392, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:hoping SS can come do his obvtown thing if he's like actually town >..>
I mean I sure can't now?
I believe in you if you're town buddy
That's confidence right there.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #153) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2420, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2416, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:S_S can you explain reads on any of those 4 players?
No because it's PoE but I can and did explain the other 6.
Explain skitter and pooky.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2422 (isolation #154) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2421, Galron wrote:
In post 2420, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2416, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:S_S can you explain reads on any of those 4 players?
No because it's PoE but I can and did explain the other 6.
Explain skitter and pooky.
And dgb please
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 41, skitter30 wrote:I'm liking rousseau so far
Skitter, you were one of the critics of the callers that they were a distraction and this was what rousseau was focusing on to this point. What were you liking about her?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2430 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by Galron »

And has your opinon of the caller changed skitter? Sry if you've expressed this already. If so just point me to it. I'm just kinda flummoxed rn and starting over.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 110, Roden wrote:
In post 83, skitter30 wrote:Oh, *please* explain that
VOTE: Skitter

I was gonna vote Ydrasse since I don't believe in town slips but this was a weirdly sensitive response to a single vote.
This is a really weird post.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 117, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 109, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the scum know who the scum caller is tho lol
Is that known?
Pooky says this in 109, and it's also posted in 111 and 113, and Gamma makes this odd reaction. Shiki, Gamma and Kyouko are having one conversation and Ydrasse, Pooky and Infinity are like wtf? Then nothing happens for like 50 posts except for Ydrasse, Pooky and Gamma riffing. Then Skitter breaks in with some game content and we go into Infinity making a push on skitter. Ydrasse and Pooky really stand out in this sequence along with Gamma. I can't really tell if it's just breaking out of rvs or what because we've kinda cleared that hurdle already. Pooky riffing I get, but Ydrasse and Gamma just kinda surfing is just odd I guess.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 197, Ydrasse wrote:i love being scum
Like wtf where did this come from?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2440 (isolation #160) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Galron »

Ceph what post did you think Tetrina was reacting to here?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2442 (isolation #161) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Galron »

This is going to take forever.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2445 (isolation #162) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2441, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2439, Galron wrote:
In post 197, Ydrasse wrote:i love being scum
Like wtf where did this come from?
that's in response to infy townreading ydra for being happy for rolling town
I guess I can see that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (isolation #163) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2444, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2442, Galron wrote:This is going to take forever.
rereading everything?

yea

that's why im making SS do it in case he's town and can come up with some real ideas otherwise we kick him off the island
Can you just give me a gun so I can shoot someone?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2427, Tetrina wrote:Something_Smart in a generous hypothetical where you're town, how would you be playing and what would you have done differently if you were scum in this kind of spot?
It's a little vague. Are you talking just as a rep in, as a rep in who's getting pressure for the second day of something else? I think you're town but this seems like a convoluted busywork question. What are you looking to gain from him here?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (isolation #165) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Galron »

Monarch is having a rough go of it. Needs a better radio.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2531 (isolation #166) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2473, Infinity 324 wrote:are we sure skitter isn't scum

her case on ssbm is pretty bad
I guess I disagree on this. We're three days deep into this phase, and no one's come up with a good argument, and of those that we have hers makes the most sense. What are your issues with it?

Also, what about kyouko? You indicated that she and I are t/t, but what am I missing wrt her positioning back to me and not gamma? I know my deal on kyouko is kinda weak, but she asked if I was just sheeping skitter, and I was just spewing what I had been thinking about the past few days about her argument wrt me. So I'm not going to exactly just let it go without some sort of vetting.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2532 (isolation #167) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2473, Infinity 324 wrote:are we sure skitter isn't scum

her case on ssbm is pretty bad
And I kind of get the feeling that you've been phoning it in the last few days, but you're not the only one. I don't know if that's because of the staleness of the game rn or if the roster is making the game stale on purpose. Do you have any thoughts on that?

pedit: (that's my gamestate read pooky)
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (isolation #168) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Galron »

I think I mentioned it late Day 1 that there seemed to be a lot of disarray, town not really finding each other, and that might've been because we did have two s/s wagons with house and s_s. But I was really resistant to the idea. I'm just not so sure it wasn't two s/s wagons the way the game's felt. I'm likely firmly planted on the fence. The only person kind of making sense is skitter tbh and it seems people are scum reading her more for it, which confuses me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (isolation #169) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2534, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Galron if you had a gun and you could shoot anybody other than SS right now who would you shoot?
I hate that question. It's a bullshit quesiton.

That being said. I'd have to do DGB Part II, the Ass Shot.

Without waiving the foregoing objection, I'll answer seriously I don't know. I really don't like Kyouko's posting, and Gamma was slipping hard for me beginning mid day but is better now. Those were my two biggest scum reads coming into today, and they weren't all that great. S_S kinda makes sense as scum. 85% of his posts have been about him instead of other players and that's a bad look. I don't mind his POE so much, but I get your point about him not making a scum case on anyone. The thing about him not pushing anyone or solving just really stands out the more I think about it, so as I sit here typing this, it may just be S_S.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2537 (isolation #170) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2534, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Galron if you had a gun and you could shoot anybody other than SS right now who would you shoot?
I would shoot you but I don't want to have to vacuum all the bits of polyester off the floor.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2538 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Galron »

And Tetrina, what's going on?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Galron »

I do remember a game from last year where S_S repped in late Day 1 and was pretty active and solvy. He didn't have the the pressure that Roden had, but still, like someone said, he didn't even really try to case Enchant or anything I don't think.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (isolation #173) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Galron »

UNVOTE:
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (isolation #174) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Galron »

I got nothin.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2554 (isolation #175) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2141, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2114, Ydrasse wrote:it also makes sense of why she was focusing on the comms
Yeah,
she softed it to one of Cephrir or Galron iirc, could be scum also noticed

Comms expert could also just be a flavored PT cop/Traffic Analyst though, unfortunately we dont get detailed flips
Is this a slip?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (isolation #176) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2553, DrippingGoofball wrote:
DAYVIG: Galron
Galron dies a peaceful, calm death.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2556 (isolation #177) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2554, Galron wrote:
In post 2141, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2114, Ydrasse wrote:it also makes sense of why she was focusing on the comms
Yeah,
she softed it to one of Cephrir or Galron iirc, could be scum also noticed

Comms expert could also just be a flavored PT cop/Traffic Analyst though, unfortunately we dont get detailed flips
Is this a slip?
Eh. I can give it a charitable reading and see it just being an odd phrasing, but it does +town Cephrir for me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #178) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko

Changed my mind. I still think she may be scum here.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2559 (isolation #179) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2188, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum is Cephrir and Something_Smart. I'm not sure about the third.
Was this a serious post dgb?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2601 (isolation #180) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2594, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I do think it's possible that just one of them (Galron) is scum taking advantage of the TvT though

Are you calling me town again or are you calling skitter town?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2602 (isolation #181) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2591, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: skitter

CHOO CHOO speed wagon

What's this about?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2603 (isolation #182) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Galron »

Y'all can't be fuckin' town. So just surrender now so I can enter the work week with my mind at ease. I've got like 7 hearings in 5 days including a jury trial and I don't want to deal with bullshit.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (isolation #183) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by Galron »

That was kinda meant to be internal but whatever.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2605 (isolation #184) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2601, Galron wrote:
In post 2594, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I do think it's possible that just one of them (Galron) is scum taking advantage of the TvT though

Are you calling me town again or are you calling skitter town?
Or what TvT are you talking about exactly?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2607 (isolation #185) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Galron »

@Maple -- You say that you're all members of the Resistance but that's not true is it? You have at least one bad actor in your group?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (isolation #186) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2606, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yah Galron is town

I don't know how you got that from that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2611 (isolation #187) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Galron »

Side game for a minute. What do you think about Fleet since he called Enchant correclty.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2613 (isolation #188) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Galron »

Have you continued your side quest?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2639 (isolation #189) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Galron »

Something Smart, if you are alive tomorrow, will your effort change?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (isolation #190) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Galron »

RE #2558 @ Galron Can I have a reasoning on the vote on Kyouko, please?

Locke, Even though others aren't seeing it, including some of your compatriots, I'm not going to give up on a scum read because of that. I unvoted her because I was overthinking it I thought, but then I reasoned that I gave up too easily. Her saying that I'm voting her not because I'm sheeping skitter but because of my own reasons is only partially true, and she seems to keep saying otherwise, that it's all because of the tmi argument that she laid on me Day 1. Then she says I'm lying about something else and uses what she said about Something Smart to back it, something about "You're more measured, and as scum your posts are self-focused" (paraphrasing) and I pointed out that his posts are self-focused this game so what is different this game. She referred me back to the "you're more measured" part. Well, I read what she originally wrote as being connected instead of two disparate thoughts (the you're more measured modifying the the second part of the sentence), and she apparently didn't intend it that way. I explained that in a later post, and she didn't include my explanation in her accusation. Just taking things out of context like that is scummy imo.

It's like when I jumped in on Day 1 and accused Pooky of scumming when he posted the read list of you callers. It was dumb of me to do that, because I hadn't read the 2 or 3 pages prior to that and didn't have the context for why he was doing it. It was pointed out to me that Rousseau had made that request of him, so I backtracked and said whoa you're right. I should have been more aware before throwing stones.

In Kyouko's case, it's obvious she's aware of everything, but she's cherry picking quotes and not giving them their proper due. You take something out of context and anything can sound scummy. "You didn't tie your shoes today." Kind of sounds like you were too lazy to tie your shoes, when actually the person knows you sprained your thumb last night and tying your shoes would be a pain in the ass, so it wasn't a matter of being lazy.

So in sum I've seen a lot of that type of thing from her, or at least I have the sense that I've seen a lot of that kind of thing from her this game. It's scummy behavior, and I'm sticking with my read.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2846 (isolation #191) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Galron »

But wait what if we don't flip SS today but still hit scum? Is SS still the topic tomorrow?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2849 (isolation #192) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Galron »

Everyone seems resigned that SS is town and this will be a miz. So why aren't we flipping scum then.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2852 (isolation #193) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Galron »

I don't exactly know what to do about that but if this feels wrong wtf are we doing it?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (isolation #194) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2853, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2849, Galron wrote:Everyone seems resigned that SS is town and this will be a miz. So why aren't we flipping scum then.
me and probably others don't know who scum is and feel like ss has at least a decent chance of being scum
I think there's a "decent" chance, but I don't know in the range of decent I'm like a 3/10 I guess just kind of basing it off of day 1 not being s/s and SS's attitude Today.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (isolation #195) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Galron »

That's more like it. See we can figure out how to not be apathetic.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2865 (isolation #196) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2862, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2860, Galron wrote:
In post 2853, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2849, Galron wrote:Everyone seems resigned that SS is town and this will be a miz. So why aren't we flipping scum then.
me and probably others don't know who scum is and feel like ss has at least a decent chance of being scum
I think there's a "decent" chance, but I don't know in the range of decent I'm like a 3/10 I guess just kind of basing it off of day 1 not being s/s and SS's attitude Today.
where has this opinion been prior to right now?*

*cephrir inc did not fact check this and takes no responsibility for any stupid posts
I don't think I've expressed am opinion Today. I don't remember tbh. I've been on cruise like everyone else.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (isolation #197) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2864, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2863, Galron wrote:That's more like it. See we can figure out how to not be apathetic.
you can't make me townread you that easily nice try
It doesn't matter to me whether you tr me. That you're expressing your scum read finally, rather than just parking on me, is + town for you.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (isolation #198) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Galron »

I really didn't like how skitter came out of that 1v1. SS isn't a sideshow here. We have an op to flip scum, let's do that. If the consensus is that ss is more likely scum than not, then fine. But if we're flipping just to get rid of a distraction then let's look elsewhere.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (isolation #199) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Galron »

UNVOTE:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”