Mini 2243: Chromatic Ascension || Game Over!

Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I come searching for a
Cool Knight

I don't need to know anything about you

It doesn't matter

You need only be pure of heart and have a desire to brave whatever trials are to come with me right by your side.

We'll learn about one another as we go. We'll take risks, we'll investigate, and ultimately, we'll bring down the cultists. But possibly most important of all, we'll grow together as one color palette.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Knight Daffodil
, I cannot read what it is you are saying with much ease.

I believe I have identified at least two likely Knights of Hue candidates. The rainbow gods gaze upon us brightly today.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

My, my, I wish I could express more surprise, but honestly, I'd have been more surprised if a swift proposal
didn't
occur.

I'm taken in by
Lavender
's lavenderly manner of speaking and ideals for marriage. Color me intrigued.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 48, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 39, Knight Crimson wrote:My, my, I wish I could express more surprise, but honestly, I'd have been more surprised if a swift proposal
didn't
occur.

I'm taken in by
Lavender
's lavenderly manner of speaking and ideals for marriage. Color me intrigued.
What can I say?

My reads are but my own will and feelings, and I shall not hold back for the sake of it being early.

I wish for you to be taken off the table with a cool knight who will love, cherish, and nurture your bonds.

And who better to do so than me, myself?
Say no more then,
Lavender
. Let us create a bond and explore what is to come, together.

Propose to Lavender

I am certain the truths of this journey will become clear to us as we brave it as one.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 65, Knight Beige wrote:I'll be the spoil sport to say: But why?
Lavender
has me ensnared. Seeing as I already know which
Cool Knight
my heart longs for, I shan't lead anyone else on.

I value a partner who wishes to learn and play together more so than I value being entirely certain of one's background. A little mystery is never unwelcome.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 79, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 77, Knight Azure wrote:Oh yeah by the way +townpoints for Marigold.
Merely for turning down a proposal? Marigold would have to be remarkably unconfident scum to accept at this stage, particularly considering they are a Warm Knight.
I am in agreement with
Knight Daffodil
, I am afraid. There are better indicators of intention to be had.

pedit: I am glad we have consensus. To add something new, I read
Azure Knight
's as vaguely towny. An easy lie to make as scum, yes, but one they think to make, perhaps a tad less likely.

To weigh in on
Rainbow Knight
, I have a feeling there will be a twist related to them soon that may or may not shed a light on why she is no IC.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In fact, I am willing to say I get the sense that
Knight Azure
is pure of heart overall from their posting.

pedit:
Daffodil
is correct, I do not believe there has been a game where proposal is a two-way road, although I may be mistaken.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 88, Knight Lavender wrote:Of those who could cry out, none of them so blithely have stepped forward.

I Accept

Let our dance echo throughout the ages.
Let it be one to remember, both for the members of the order whom are present today, as well as for those who hear tales of the Chromatic Knights, for ages to come.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 98, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 96, The Rainbow Knight wrote:What do you not like about Crimson's posting?
Too much fluff.
I must hear more about your definition of "fluff". I am being a little, let's call it, "extra", in the spirit of the game. But I wouldn't say I've sacrificed my care for posting game-relevant content. I'm not much of an early game knight, truth be told, but I have gathered a few ideas together.
In post 99, Ydrasse wrote:

Knight Crimson and Knight Lavender have formed a Palette!
It's a beautiful palette.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:54 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 105, Knight Rose wrote:
In post 86, Knight Crimson wrote:An easy lie to make as scum, yes, but one they think to make, perhaps a tad less likely.
I think we should actually be careful of this. I think the lack of meta gives mafia a lot of freedom to manipulate. I can see what you're saying though about scum having a slightly less chance of thinking to make a post from that perspective. But a mafia in the previous dance game was initially townread for similar reasons. Looking at Azure's other posts, I can't really make a read. Maybe someone can enlighten me.
You raise a valid point,
Knight Rose
. I do not place too much weight into my theory.

I do like Azure's odds for being an upstanding knight, though, so I wanted to clarify that with my second correspondence around them.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Lavender
is the charming, graceful and levelheaded partner I lie awake at night longing for. I will cherish every last moment we share.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I personally recommend using a wildly different site theme from you main, as well as a separate browser in order to avoid meeting the same fate.

I am bummed about
Knight Azure
In post 146, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 66, Knight Lavender wrote:If anyone should object to holy matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace (until the voting period, should you be so uncouth as to want to harm my innocent and charming mate)
I was speaking out against Crimson due to this post. I did have issues with it.

People who are saying "it was only page 4" are missing the point.
I must admit I am a little unsure what you mean by having an issue with me due to a post of
Lavender's
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh, I believe I understand.

I fully intend to bond with
Lavender
in ways which may manifest as fluff from time to time, but I do expect to have sentiments to share about the rest of the council, as well.
Lavender
is simply my favourite to share each moment with.

Now I also believe your issue is that I entered the game in a less-than-investigative manner and focused solely on locating my beloved, so even if that behavior changes, the problem still persists.

I would purport that I am not much of a fan of the early game, and I did share my thoughts as they came to me, however few in number they may have been. However, beyond that, your concerns are valid. I might add I likely would not have been so brazen as a cultist member, but no reason to take my word for that.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Lavender, promise me that you will do everything in your power to not take an early leave. I don't know if I could handle losing you so abruptly.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh, and also, damn.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 156, Knight Lavender wrote:Is not the purpose of life to obtain as they call it "normies flirting status"?

Goodbye old friend of the blue and wine. You will both be missed.

I would like to see blue given to one who is as pure at heart as they.
Pure at heart, alignment-wise, perhaps. All of the bedroom talk makes me suspect they may have partaken in too much wine, however.
In post 157, Knight Daffodil wrote:I don't want to rush it, but I'll confess Rainbow still has my eye if I had to choose now. Perhaps she simply sparkles the brightest. Perhaps it's meant to be. Perhaps I just want to be near the center of attention.
That's a bold choice. I like your style.
In post 158, Knight Daffodil wrote:Oh, yes, I quoted those because I wanted to say that I think everyone should just choose someone they feel they'll be able to read and work with. Perhaps past dances will show that my way is in err, I am not a student of the art of poise and movement.
My main takeaway from prior dances is that you want to work in harmony with your partner as much as possible. Too often a hotheaded town will exit the dance too soon. Why not allow the rest of the game to weigh in on the integrity of one's partner?

You may have access to more information about them (the private thread), however, your partner may also engage in play specifically designed to pocket you. It's best to work with the whole group rather than make the choice all on your own.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Knight Burgundy
voicing their fears of being left out, despite being a warm knight, and proposing to
Knight Chart
simply because
Chart
expressed a desire for a scumhunting partner (At least, that was how
Burgundy
interpreted it), has to mean something.

It was somewhat of a nothing-proposal, and I feel as if
Burgundy
had to have been aware of that. They said they were doing it because they were afraid of being left out (even though that made no sense), after all. They didn't express a read on
Chart
, either, they just proposed because
Chart
wanted a scumhunting partner.

Do they do that as a cultist? That makes little sense, doesn't it? The only way I see
Burgundy
doing that as scum is if they genuinely weren't aware of how weak a proposal that is.
In post 167, Knight Chartreuse wrote:Hrmph. That does seem so. Also I feel like he tried a bit too hard to ascribe meaning to my words, to the point I’m pretty sure he missed the mark entirely? I feel like my meaning was more emotional than practical. Which in a way means the words I used express just about what I actually meant.
I’m still a sucker for flattery though.
Perhaps. However, the meaning they described isn't even really an argument for proposing to you, if I am honest. "They were looking for a scumhunting partner". Sure, that's a justification, but it's also an admittance that you don't have a read on
Chartreuse
. It's so fascinating to me.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 173, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Propose: Knight Marigold

I’m not feeling particularly strongly about Marigold but I do feel reasonably confident that I don’t want to see Azure paired with anyone unless the new recruit shapes up. I secretly felt the original was a little shady but held my tongue.
Oh, so this was
Knight Burgundy

Mari
hadn't said anything for at least 4-5 pages. In fact, Mari also had rejected an early proposal for its lack of reasoning just a bit earlier. I am beginning to get the vibe that
Knight Burgundy
gives approximately zero fucks about how their proposals look or who they are partnered with, and they simply want a partner.

I about to call this cavalier attitude towny, but I do find the "but I do feel reasonably confident that I don’t want to see Azure paired with anyone unless the new recruit shapes up." line confusing. It does come off as an over-justification, although I may be mistaken, as I am not sure what
Burgundy
is talking about. What does Azure have to do with this?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh, nevermind, Gamma was
Chartreuse
. I am mistaken. Disregard that last post. This is a most unfortunate time to be red-green colourblind. And doubly bad to have poor reading comprehension.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh, I hadn't even realized
Chartreuse
is a shade of green. That isn't even completely the colourblindness' fault, that's also me not knowing color. All of the yellows and greens look like the same colour and don't get me started on red. I legitimately didn't realize
Chartreuse
wasn't red until just now, which doesn't make sense I know.

Pardon me, I am confused as hell right now sorting out who is who exactly.

Chartreuse
is green and was proposed to hastily by
Azure
. They rejected based on lack of reason. Later, they made a hasty proposal to
Marigold
on their main. I see what they are saying now,
Chart
had a scumread on
Azure
so they were expressing that they wanted
Azure
left out.

I remain very confused what leaving out
Azure
has to do with
Chart's
own proposal to
Marigold
. Too bad I cannot ask now.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh my god I thought
Marigold
was
Chartreuse
in the last message. I am very sorry, their avatars look almost identical to me. I also apologize for clogging the thread working through my thoughts, but it's more or less necessary if I am to not lose my bearings.

Allow me to sum up what happened once and for all.

AZURE PROPOSED TO MARIGOLD. MARIGOLD DECLINED BECAUSE IT WAS HASTY. CHARTREUSE PROPOSED TO MARIGOLD BECAUSE THEY SCUMREAD AZURE.

If you want my conclusions, I remain believing think Azure is town. Chartreuse's reasoning is a big stretch for me.

Who. Was the one. Who was afraid of being left out.

That was
Burgundy
. I thought
Burgundy
was the colour
Chartreuse
even though
Chart
was the one declining
Burgundy
. I am so sorry.

At the risk of being wrong about the colours again, I believe it is
Azure
and
Burgundy
who I am hue-reading from this interaction and overall.
Chartreuse
has a strange justification to their proposal, since
Marigold
had already declined
Azure
, so it makes so sense to try and stop
Mari
from accepting
Azure
. And also as someone else mentioned, why is
Chart
assuming
Mari
is town if they have no read on
Mari
?

Chart
is either cultist or thinking fairly absent-mindedly about their proposal. The latter is sort of surprising given they had just declined someone else for having flimsy reasoning.

Of course I have no problem remembering
Azure
because I can see that colour just peachy. I am really frustrated about this right now, I am really sorry for clogging the thread with repeatedly incorrect posts.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

That does make me wonder if
Chart
declined originally as a performative move. Of course, I guess all early scum declines are performative. Still, though. It doesn't jive with how their proposal wasn't very well thought out. It see that it was
Beige
who pointed out the issues with
Chart's
proposal. I have to agree.
In post 189, Knight Lavender wrote:I can easily make this promise, love.

I shall have no other account, no other passion, than your fiery embrace.
That is a relief. And I promise to have no affection other than what I give you, as well as present no mask other than this.
In post 191, Knight Chartreuse wrote:I do not know why my former self thought as they did. As for me upon looking at the game I think it was too early for a dance in general. I think everyone should be made to post so we avoid strong wolves pairing with strong townies.

Based on this latest page I wouldn’t be sad if Azure went dateless because I don’t like their posting. The vulgarity does nothing to help their slot and their ISO is lacking. I also disagree with Rainbow knight being paired with towniest slot. I think Rainbow Knight should make their choice and we read them just like anyone else. Rainbow knight is a PR that’s it. Otherwise hope you brought your pitons.
I agree with Rainbow simply picking on a personal townread.

New Azure's posting up til this post doesn't really mean anything alignment-wise, in my opinion. However, due to your suspicions, I shall review Azure's ISO and see if I still find it towny or if I am too hasty.

Azure makes a meaningless proposal on page 2, of course, that was a classic. Their reasoning being shaking the game up. It's a pro-town sentiment. Whether it was performative or not, I have yet to decide on. There is also which is something I mentioned scum is a liiittle less likely to post, but not by a wide margin.

I really like Azure's personality. That's not really related to the read, but I enjoy them. My townread isn't as strong on Azure #1 as I remember it being, I will admit. It's fakeable, sure. I like them though, they have good thoughts on how to play and I like the early proposal move. I will concede there's no solid townread there. I suppose that isn't a surprise.

I skimmed Azure #2's posts for the heck of it. I don't have any issues with them. I like their thoughts in even though they seem to be afraid of making dumb reads. I like the interest in pursuing Lavender rather than just scumreading her and being done with it (). To be honest, I sort dig both Azures.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 266, Knight Chartreuse wrote:I feel you on the colors.

Going to read back after my chart reuse about your prior posts.

Have you caught up yet on things where they stand?

Also why are you bolding players’ names? That makes posts harder to read.
This is going to be rich, but I thought bolding names would help me remember them better. It didn't work. I'll cut it out if it makes reading my posts more difficult.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 206, Knight Daffodil wrote:I am also having a little trouble keeping everyone straight, but I think Azure is town.
Oh, I feel a little less embarrassed not being the only one.
In post 192, Knight Chartreuse wrote:Ugh I wish we could eliminate. I only have a scumread in Azure. I have a couple of town pings in Beige and Daffodil but nothing to the level of a dance yet.
Is it possible you could elaborate on this scumread? (Especially about Azure #1)
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:12 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 270, Knight Chartreuse wrote:If you had to specify a townread of the warms who would it be and why?
I just read a post of Daffodil's I liked where they expressed a townread on Azure. Swear there was more of Daffodil I liked. Ah, I liked the pursuing of Rainbow Knight, sort of the way I find pursuing the IC in a normal dance game towny. It's really quite inconvenient for scum to take that path, imo, because you'll be paranoiaed on til the end of time.

I'm looking at
Mari's
Daffodil's reasoning for townreading Azure, it checks out. This might be more of an "I agree" read than a townread. Who else is warm?

I mentioned I liked Burgundy's lack of giving any fucks when it came to proposing (despite being warm). Seems like they are both not cognizant of the setup as much as I'd expect scum to be, as well as not worried about trying to get a towny partner so much as just getting *a* partner. Overall really bad scum strategy from them.

I like Beige's (who is apparently a warm colour) take on Chartreuse, although I am not convinced Chart is scum, it is something I agree is very strange coming from the slot.

Rose I don't quite remember much of.

This is embarrassing, which one is Marigold... oh I fucked up again. Fixed it. I don't have an opinion on Marigold, I don't think an early rejection is AI and I don't remember anything else
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I suppose I find it hard to be formal when I'm giving a bit more efforted thoughts on the gamestate. Writing in full sentences and not using slang every other word is a conscious effort by me, ha.
In post 216, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 211, Knight Marigold wrote:This was entirely similar to a thought I had on Lavender I'd noted down but had yet to post. There's a dissonance between their opening and talk of wanting to "go extremely hard" and their subsequent behavior of pairing rather quickly. That wasn't a stupid thought at all!
I will concur that it is not stupid at all! There is a very specific type of person that I prefer to pair with in games such as these. That said personality type was out the gates looking to get hitched forced me to play speed checkers instead of the slow and methodical chess game I'd laid out as ideal, but I regret it not. I can only hope that it pays as many dividends as prior.
There you go making me feel all special, changing up just for me.

To weigh in on this a tad more, I liked Lavender's style to the point where I felt like I was either going to propose to her or be disappointed down the line if I couldn't. Could I have waited and stretched it out, probably, would that have been useful delaying, who knows. Early proposals are useful in their own right.

And I do truly value having a partner I can cherish over one I am wholly confident is town.
In post 249, Knight Magenta wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 99, Ydrasse wrote:

Knight Crimson and Knight Lavender have formed a Palette!

seriously
yes
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:40 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 276, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 8, Knight Azure wrote:So Rainbow Knight is confirmed town, right?
Now that I have confirmed with Ydrasse that we are capable of talking about flipped open identities I suspect Azure for making this post. GiF is mechanically savvy and this is offputting for Gif.

Knight Burgundy being SirCakez tends to be a miselimination. I wish the slot had stayed because I am pretty good at reading Cakez given time.
I agree with you that's a bad look for a mechanical player, however, the Rainbow Knight was left somewhat mysterious, and in other runs of this setup is usually confirm town, so I'm not sure it's a smoking gun.

Is asking a question about a murky part of the setup mutually exclusive with being a mechanical player, I am not entirely convinced. But I think the basis for your read is fair.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 280, Knight Lavender wrote:I love when I make the same post as my love.
Swoon
In post 282, Knight Chartreuse wrote:That’s why it’s only a read and not rah rah. I want new Azure to wow my socks off.

Considering the defenses that were immediate to a slot that has done almost nothing that means either I have the vibe wrong (possible) or a scum buddy is defending Azure (possible) or we have derp town (possible).

I am not looking for rah rah scum elim I am looking for a warm knight I can trust and I figured expressing my read and putting it out there is a good way to find a warm knight I trust.
I am admittedly a little less receptive to scumreading Azure because I may have spent the most time townreading them out of any other slot, since I devoted a post or two reviewing that just a bit ago.

I think they are town, but, I like the conclusion you drew about Azure there, as well as about Lavender and I.

Your predecessor was awkward and the most objectionable player I noticed in my read. I believe Gamma is capable of making strange plays as town and I will admit it was a distinct lack of self-awareness to propose to Mari, at the very least.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #28) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 287, Knight Azure wrote:Can we just leave Seafoam out

I feel dumb just going

Yeah

The person who is not posting must be scum

But like

Scum don't really post unless they have to

Or they like being scum
I will keep it genuine with you, Azure.

I have no idea who you are talking about, which probably means you are correct in that they are not posting.

Do not you think it a little early to leave someone out who hasn't played yet? To counter your "unless they have to point", I do believe the cool colours have to get a partner right now.

pedit: Ha, I remember that.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

The "kill the people not posting" tactic is tried and true, although I would give it longer than 19 hours, as Mari has noted.

I find Azure's suggestion towny again. I'm starting to think I townread their character, they're one who comes off as genuine to me. I am not closed off to the idea that I may be getting suckered, but that's where I'm at.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

This page is a colored profile picture nightmare.
In post 298, Knight Azure wrote:
In post 290, Knight Lavender wrote:Once again, this is not dumb. In fact, sorting by post count was a winning strategy in the dance featuring the false prophet.
Why are you being nice to me
You're making me nervous
You have a nice color
I mean
Nice day we're having
Fuck
In post 312, Knight Burgundy wrote:Knight Lavender - Would partner with but meh
This is exactly why I had to propose to Lavender quick. She's irresistible to the point it makes you forget she's already in a palette.

If the dance of the vampires and werewolves is any indicator, there's probably 1-2 scum in Rose/Indigo/Seafoam (and possibly 2-3 in if you expand it to like, Burgundy/Magenta/Mari). I know I said it was too early, but I would not exactly find such a guess hard to believe.

I wonder if it's something about the dance being intimidating. Unsure. I'm warming up to Chartreuse, even if I loathe the colour. Beige is closer to my paranoia pick because I like their takes, they're rational, could maybe be scum. I don't have a basis for that to be the case, though.

Burgundy, I suppose I would be more interested if you gave 1-3 reads you believe in. Quality over quantity, for me. I don't have the slightest idea why you scumread me, mari, and daffodil, which would be much more helpful for solving you than simply stating those reads.

pedit: I sort of townread the warm knight hatred, though. Probably a little less likely to take that route as scum. Especially considering the cool knights are the ones getting eliminated right now. Plus, when faking vibes, I'd be a little less likely to scumread an entire side and townread the other. I recall a similar thing happening in the vampire dance, it's very inconvenient but sometimes that's how the playerbase is.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Indigo gives me Gentleman 9 vibes. I'll elaborate on that in a bit.

Chart, if the previous dance games are any indicator, you can only leave the dance after all pairs are formed.

I have a feeling the rainbow knight mechanic needs to resolve first. If it has a big effect, anyway.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 328, Knight Burgundy wrote:
In post 326, Knight Crimson wrote:Indigo gives me Gentleman 9 vibes. I'll elaborate on that in a bit.
Pretty sure this ain't allowed. :(
Oh, I don't mean Indigo is Gentleman 9. My apologies. I mean he's scummy in the same way.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

If Chart spends a scum life to take you out, Burgundy, that is an abhorrent play.

Also, I haven't read all the dance games, but I'd venture a guess and say scum never does that.

At first I was fine with Burgundy not accepting, but now I'm starting to think this could be a really interesting couple. I love a good love-hate relationship.

Although... I do worry that it might end in tragedy. Far too often a game sees TvT while those in a pair just cannot.

When you say "we lose a town voice", are you talking about yourself or Chart, out of curiosity?

Now, bad logic doesn't mean Burgundy is scum. I'm not yet convinced Burgundy is afraid of pairing with you as scum and wants out of it, it's possible that Burgundy actually thinks pairing with them is a reasonable play for scum to make. More analysis is definitely needed.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 335, Knight Burgundy wrote:
In post 330, Knight Chartreuse wrote:If Gentleman 9 is a completed game I think it’s fine.
If Gentleman 9 is a player or uncompleted game it is not fine.

Wouldn’t we lose two town voices if I am town and you are @Burgundy?
Meta arguments are not allowed regardless.

We would lose two town voices if you're town. I just figured it would be redundant to say I was town.

Can you answer my question about my reads?
It's not a meta argument. Regardless, I'm making sure it's okay.

pedit: I figured as much. Chart had interpreted you as referring to yourself, I believe. I think your logic for not pairing with Chart if Chart is town is perfectly reasonable, and in fact I am leaning TvT which would probably make you a bad pair. If that continues to seem to be the case I think it would be unwise to pair with Chart.

If Chart is scum though, then by all means. If they think going into a self-destructing relationship is a good play, that doesn't make a lot of sense.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

While we're gracing each other's presences, would you like to talk about your read of me, Burgundy?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Very nice, Indigo is quite possibly scum. I'd leave them out, assuming Indigo is a cool colour (could be wrong).
*wipes hands*
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 343, Knight Burgundy wrote:
In post 341, Knight Crimson wrote:While we're gracing each other's presences, would you like to talk about your read of me, Burgundy?
Your stilted entrance and far too quick proposal to Lavender stuck out to me. It's only a lean because there was a lot of stilted language at the start and an early proposal is off as either alignment. Later on in my catchup, you were less memorable/drowned out.

I hate listing nulls too when they are providing content. Your recent stuff is betterish but I'm not sure if I feel that way because you like me.
I try very hard to come close to the dizzying level of elegance Lavender exudes in each of her posts. Less so when I'm talking about the game and more so when I'm trying to impress her, though.

I have no issues with this, in any case. I hope to leave more of an impression as we proceed forward.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 345, Knight Crimson wrote:Very nice, Indigo is quite possibly scum. I'd leave them out, assuming Indigo is a cool colour (could be wrong).
*wipes hands*
If it isn't obvious, I am expressing positive feelings towards Seaform's return here.
In post 347, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 342, Knight Seafoam wrote:but I just want to say that I wasn't TR'ing the first Crimson but I'm TR'ing this Crimson.
Crimson never got replaced, you're thinking of burgundy. So who do you really townread?
Ah, I interpreted that as Seafoam saying my playstyle switched up after I became engaged. Darn. Perhaps that is still valid, if it tricked them into believing I am two separate beings.

More likely than not though they're just thinking of Burgundy, yeah.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

All I am doing is suspecting you, Indigo.

I will clarify on the Gentleman 9 point. Gentleman 9 had low activity accompanied by only reaching out to a single player to try and partner with them, in an attempt to mirror what some players had done prior.

As you can probably figure, no, I am not certain you are scum because of that reason, it just reminded me of that. After reading Seafoam's catchup, it gave me good feeling about them leading me to place more scrutiny on you.

Your take that everyone suspecting you is scum for inspecting the lower activity slots does not make much sense. It's also wrong to say we've been LARPing, I have been playing pretty consistently all game and I am probably one of the worse offenders.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 410, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 404, Knight Lavender wrote:That's an... extremely reductionist take. Do you care to quote what posts stood out to you as the 20 percent content, then? I feel like even whenn we post in flowery language, game content is being conveyed.
?????

Are you seriously asking me to spam the thread
I am somewhat surprised that's what you got out of that post. The point is, can you weigh in on some of the content or show some examples of the posts that
did
interest you.

It's a lot easier to townread than scumread in these games, I've noticed. I wonder why that is.

I'm not terribly bothered, though. We need only discover the towniest of the town and usher them to victory.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:57 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 415, Knight Marigold wrote:
In post 412, Knight Marigold wrote:I guess Chartreuse-Beige isn't official yet, even though I'm treating it like it is. A lot of people seem to be weakly townreading them, but I just...don't see it. There's some questioning, some quibbling with others over their reads, one spot of weak shade against Crimson, but not a whole lot I would say is truly town-indicative. What am I missing here?
I realize that post is terribly ambiguous. I'm referring to Beige in the above. I feel as though Chartreuse is decently more likely to be town than not.
I was going to say I felt that way about Beige but not Chartreuse, but I see this now. That's a good take, I feel.
In post 399, Knight Marigold wrote:
In post 324, Knight Crimson wrote:pedit: I sort of townread the warm knight hatred, though. Probably a little less likely to take that route as scum. Especially considering the cool knights are the ones getting eliminated right now. Plus, when faking vibes, I'd be a little less likely to scumread an entire side and townread the other. I recall a similar thing happening in the vampire dance, it's very inconvenient but sometimes that's how the playerbase is.
I care less about whether the reads are a tactic scum
would
employ (I don't really think scumreading mostly the side one is on is at all un-optimal), but what the rationale behind those reads is. The lack of justification from Burgundy is bothersome to me.
That is a fair enough point. I would have appreciated more descriptive reads from Burgundy. It is trivial to ctrl+C and give whatever vibe takes on the playerlist. It is something I see from town a lot, too, though.

I think it's perhaps slightly suboptimal for scum since one can't scumread town in order to save their cool buddies in this phase, but that's a minor point.

I will be continuing to think about Burgundy going forward. I didn't mention yet, but I believe I support the pairing they just made.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I am not read up, have only skimmed on occasion. Not sure if tunneled or if I genuinely do not trust Indigo. I am unsure if they are frustrated town, or LAMIST scum. I am reminded of the way scum has played in a previous dance game in the final 3 proposal phase, I suppose. Townreading the other suitor.

I also may be just getting persuaded by the consensus read that Indigo's heart is less than pure. Apologies I am not more help. I am probably Seafoam>Magenta>Indigo in terms of town>scum, but I wouldn't put weight in that yet.

I do enjoy the pleasant pacing to this game.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 546, Knight Indigo wrote:Is there anyone capable of good reads this game or am I just wasting my time?
Is it not uncharitable to judge players for misreading you on a day zero page 20 when you had no control over the scummy actions of your predecessor?

Not a lot of game played.

Perhaps I'd leave Margarita out. I want to wait until I have more time, but I'm not sure if I'll be in time, which is why I'm weighing in somewhat hastily. I like Seafoam.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:59 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

God I can't even get the names of colours right
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 452, Knight Indigo wrote:Hey everyone, so excited to be in this, flavor is totally lit.

Sad that my crush Crimson is already taken, hopefully that’s a still a warm knight still left for me to serenade each other with and hopefully possibly Lady Guinivere can role play us both being Arthur and Lancelot.
Oh no now I'm regretting everything

pedit: I shall make it my task to review Seafoam right now if time allows.

No opinion on the knight-speak posts, they're more observations about the setup.

First game-relevant post () has really solid reads and obviously dropping the gimmick in order to play is protown. Maybe this is more agreeing than townreading.

Fuck, that's the entire ISO? Now I'm less sure. Roughly 50-60% of the posts are mechanical observations or questions. The rest are reads which I tend to like. Not an impossibility for scum to perform although I liked it massive over Indigo #1. Indigo #2, I am less opposed to.

Sucks that scum who efforts on D0 feels like a pretty tricky find to me. Just not enough content.

Perhaps analyzing MAGENTA and Indigo would be more worthwhile. My current stance is that I am not really sure on Seafoam either way. When they give reads, I like them, they're good, they're agreeable. Does that make Seafoam not scum, of course not. And the mech has been NAI to me.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I see a push for Seafoam to be saved over Magenta from Indigo, lots of frustration..

Magenta throws out a ton of vibe reads, it's somewhat difficult to get a read off of them for that. I don't they've provided reasoning once. It's such an easy playstyle to scumread, whether Magenta is actually scum or LHF town.

They're not particularly concerned with convincing people so much as just stating their opinion as it comes. I don't know if that is how they play or if they struggle to do anything larger than that like fake a thought process.

Starting to see why these are the last remaining Knights huh?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 566, Knight Lavender wrote:Whichever of you kindly described me as a support is generally correct.

I am the Soraka of this thread. This game is moving at a healthy pace with minimal fighting and I intend to do my best while here to keep it that way.

Nobody likes the fifty pages in twenty four hours pace that some recent games on site have ran.

And who can blame us? That is absolutely insane to try to read and process.
I hope I can be the Vayne to your Soraka botlane.
In post 574, Knight Magenta wrote:screw it, there are 3 people unpaired [me rose indigo]
no one proposes to each other and we all suicide
That's a seriously unselfish and protown suggestion, Margarita. Or a last-ditch scum play, but I lean the former.

Maybe I'll hold off as to whether or not I think it should be done. Partially because I don't know.

If you do go through with that plan and you all flip town I might panic, though.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 587, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 586, Knight Rose wrote:BTW, Chartreuse do you townread Magenta or do you share Marigold's opinion?
I don’t scum or townread them. It’s more a town by PoE. There’s a lot more people I would elim before Magenta.
I know you've probably elaborated on who, but I'd love to hear as many scumreads with reasoning as possible if you're ever bored and looking for something to do. I suppose it's agiven you'll do that next phase.

Magenta is definitely in a tier where I wouldn't mind an elimination, but that's because I have so many others higher. I've been a tad generous this game.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Kind of beaten by the remaining player's reactions. Don't really know who the cult dancers are yet. Need something that catches my interest to get back some motivation, I think
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh dear. The only way to win is to identify the final pure pair. And we lost an entire phase due to Azure's brashness.

@mods, is it possible that the pairs could be shown in the VCs? If not that's alright though

Oh wait nevermind I see them now
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:45 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

My guess at the team was Rose/Seafoam/Beige, last night.

Yes, that's the three least active posters. No, I don't care.

Realistically I was thinking 2/3 had to be scum.

My town bloc was Chartreuse, Marigold, and Indigo.

My lovely partner felt good about Daffodil/Rainbow and I was feeling lazy so I didn't review them.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Marigold and Indigo I felt had spots that were very likely town, Chart was more a "Chart could be really good scum or town, but we're gonna lose if they're scum since they dominate the thread".

Off the cuff the nightkill is a bit strange to me. Maybe scum overestimated the townreads on Seafoam. I was expecting myself and Lavender to die, or perhaps Chart/Beige if Beige is town (Although I don't think that is true).
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Rainbow/Daffodil concerns me greatly since i haven't bothered to read Rainbow all game and I thought Daffodil was vaguely town.

Beige/Chartreuse seems like a pair that would get killed if they were T/T since, as I mentioned, I feel Chart dominates the thread and could lead town to victory (as town lol).

I forgot about the possibility of an S/S pairing. It seems like a really bad idea to me but if there is one, then we have more lenience.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 678, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 673, Knight Crimson wrote:Rainbow/Daffodil concerns me greatly since i haven't bothered to read Rainbow all game and I thought Daffodil was vaguely town.

Beige/Chartreuse seems like a pair that would get killed if they were T/T since, as I mentioned, I feel Chart dominates the thread and could lead town to victory (as town lol).

I forgot about the possibility of an S/S pairing. It seems like a really bad idea to me but if there is one, then we have more lenience.
See? You’re making a meta argument. Tsk tsk. That’s a no no. I also have been working damn hard to do things several players are known for because soon as I say certain words people know me for who I am. I feel if you were town then you’d realize that this is either a we can elim almost anyone and win scenario or 50/50 at worst.

In 1,1,1,0 scum did not dance with each other which means only 1 T/T pair remains. Long as we don’t elim there we are good.

If it’s 2,1,0,0 then 50/50 odds we do a proper elim.

Time to sort with this hood and see what comes up.
What do you mean, meta argument?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I'm saying that you've been dominating thus far and if you're town that's really good probably to the point where if both you and Beige are town then you're a good NK
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Why do I keep sounding like I'm making meta arguments when I'm not? I should really read my posts before I send them. I have no idea who any of you are nor do I care.

Oh, by the way, shit keeps getting worse because I don't really know if my partner is town or not.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Do we lose if we eliminate a T/T pair when there is an S/S pair present..?

T/T

T/T
T/S
S/S

Oh that is a loss isn't it

Oh dear
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 682, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 680, Knight Crimson wrote:I'm saying that you've been dominating thus far and if you're town that's really good probably to the point where if both you and Beige are town then you're a good NK
Ah I have been working on doing the meta of a good town player. Alas when my plans to not slip my identity are too good I get paranoid. What do you make of my scum only have one or two safe elims?
That is one way of looking at it. I've been thinking about it more pessimistically, in terms of "We need to eliminate everyone but this pair or we lose". But you're not incorrect, I think.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I don't understand why scum would kill Seafoam. They would have tripped me up, potentially. Marigold I thought was fairly transparent town.
In post 675, Knight Daffodil wrote:I feel like the only way that nightkill makes sense is if Rose and Indigo are town.

Maybe it's wifom, but... wow
To bait us into eliminating them first, I suppose?

Could scum have not just killed any other towny pair instead though?

Oh, but I guess if there is no other towny pair..... I see what you mean now.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

If scum were aiming for the towniest T/T pair in the game, and Seafoam/Marigold were that pair, that would imply that..

Knight Crimson - Knight Lavender
Knight Beige - Knight Chartreuse
Knight Daffodil - The Rainbow Knight

Each contain 1 scum. You're right.

How frustrating.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I did the same actually, I made it clear to Lav who then told Rainbow.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Is there any other explanation other than Lavender/Crimson, Daffodil/Rainbow, and Beige/Chart all contain one scum?

What team goes for that WIFOM play?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I don't really know anything about the neighbourhood, to be honest.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I think Indigo is town... if we can be reasonably sure of that, perhaps that would help.

pedit: If we can be sure there are no S/S pairs, would that imply Rose/Indigo are T/T?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I never thought they were
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Hey neighbourhood peeps, are you planning on spilling the beans on what went down in there? Or was it just really uninteresting?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

That happened in the neighbourhood? I thought Daff wasn't in it?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:25 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Also, Rainbow, why do you think that you're not an IC in this dance game? (When historically there is always an IC)
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 708, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 705, Knight Crimson wrote:Also, Rainbow, why do you think that you're not an IC in this dance game? (When historically there is always an IC)
I don't know, probably because Ydrasse is a very scumsided mod?
Lol maybe

I was a bit confused because I think scum's kill this game is slightly better since it's delayed slightly. So I was unsure what town's upside is.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:49 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 731, Knight Chartreuse wrote:If I recall correctly someone said the general pattern was that scum were in the less active people in prior dances. That is seems false now. I am busy with charts. Can someone look up who? I think they might be scum.
That would be my date, Lavender. Although I agreed with her (it is true, past dance games follow that pattern).

I believe Rainbow/Daff or Indigo/Rose is the T-T pair.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Knight Crimson
-
Knight Lavender

Knight Chartreuse
-
Knight Beige

Knight Daffodil
- The Rainbow Knight
Knight Indigo
- Knight Rose

This is my current interpretation of the game..
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 740, Knight Crimson wrote:
Knight Seafoam
-
Knight Marigold

Knight Crimson
-
Knight Lavender

Knight Chartreuse
-
Knight Beige

Knight Daffodil
- The Rainbow Knight
Knight Indigo
- Knight Rose
With Seafoam/Marigold added in.

Now.. if Rose is scum, why kill Seafoam/Marigold rather than Daffodil/Knight?

Dumb WIFOM game.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I think our best bet is to read deeply into Rose and Knight's intentions this game and see what we come up with.

Only problem is I was previously writing Rose off as scum and wasn't reading Knight. Sorry about that. I'll make that my goal later.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 789, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 788, Knight Beige wrote:Why is Crimson off the table for you?
I think let’s run an experiment:

Who is on the table for each player? No explanations just answer it. I have a theory.
Lavender, Beige, Rainbow, Rose

Interestingly, I'm not sure I see a S/S pair. Eeeeehhhh that's not exactly true. What a pain.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #75) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

If there's an S/S pairing we probably snipe it because both of them aren't deepwolves, likely just one.

Lavender love, I suppose your townread on me is so strong you assume there must be a S/S pair? The kill doesn't make much sense if we're the only T/T pair.

I won't discount the possibility. I hope we find them, and quickly, if we are on the same team.

Curious to hear how Rainbow missed our readslist. Seriously, what is up with the neighbourhood?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I have Beige as scum more or less via process of elimination. There are many others I find townier. Beige is not LHF by any stretch of the imagination, I just have not seen anything that points to them being town, and at this point of the game I am good with that.

I believe I had some homework to do. I was going to investigate... Rose and Knight Rainbow?

Skimmed Rose's ISO, there's nothing I find blatantly bad. Rose, do answer Chart's exercise. I am curious to hear more about your thoughts on each pairing (or just which ones you like and don't like). Also, what do you think of your partner?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

*This* close to saying yolo and having Rose/Indigo endgame.

Nah, just kidding, Azure was a good reminder of why that doesn't work.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Not really sure about Rainbow to be honest.

Starting to get kind of set in my ways that Beige/Lav make up the first two scum members. That would make that one early game interaction when Beige objected to Lav/I's marriage, Lav ignored, and all that theatre. Which isn't terribly unbelievable, why would you be scared of your scum partner?

While on one hand I want to say Lav is much too quick to assume it must be a S/S pairing WIFOM kill, I'm not sure what I'd expect town to say in her stead if they believe me to be town so highly.

At the moment I would have Chart/Beige leave. I think they're T/S or S/S almost assuredly (although S/S would be a surprise to me).

After they're gone, the question of "Does an S/S pairing exist" will be weigh even heavier on my mind. It's more or less the only way Lav is town.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 853, Knight Beige wrote:You say I am poe and then mention you're looking over other people's isos for the first time in the same post.
I know, I know, I'm good.

Rainbow was really the only player I actively didn't try to read. Rose was more of a retry.

I have reasonable certainty Indigo/Chart/Me/Daff contains 0-1 scum.

That leaves 2-3 in Rainbow/Rose/Lavender/Beige.

I also somewhat think the only potential S/S pairing is you/Chart. Maybe I'd need to review the dances, though. I don't think Rainbow/Daff are S/S at all. Indigo/Rose would also surprise me but I am a little more sympathetic to that one.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #80) » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I'm gonna need a little bit of convincing on Daff/Rainbow S/S. It feels like Daff should be town.

Granted it's only as strong as a read as I can really muster in this situation. I think Daff's idea that Rose/Indigo are T/T is a good look. It's an especially odd take for your current scumteam pairing. I also think Daff's paranoia about Rainbow comes off genuine.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

If Lavender and I leave the dance second-to-last, that does not affect the outcome, does it?

We are in agreement Lav and I am not the S/S pair. Therefore, we are either T/T in the case there is a S/S skulking around, or we're one of the many T/S's

So in other words, the setup may look like this:

Knight Indigo
-
Knight Rose

Knight Crimson
-
Knight Lavender

Knight Chartreuse
-
Knight Beige

Knight Daffodil
-
The Rainbow Knight

Or it may look like this:

Knight Indigo
-
Knight Rose

Knight Crimson
-
Knight Lavender

Knight Chartreuse
-
Knight Beige

Knight Daffodil
-
The Rainbow Knight

Let's say that we exited the dance in order from bottom to top. Are there any issues if Lav and I leave second to last?

I say this because concerns of S/S are ever present and if there is S/S, I can verify it is not us.

My only lingering concern is that I'm not really sure Rose is town. I am pretty sure Indigo is.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I made Lav upset and now I'm sad
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Knight Indigo
- Knight Rose
Knight Crimson
- Knight Lavender
Knight Chartreuse
- Knight Beige
Knight Daffodil - The Rainbow Knight

Okay so this is what I've been thinking about. I think the bolded are town.

The only S/S that maybe exists in my mind is Rainbow/Daff. I think Rainbow/Daff leaves first or second so not really a big deal.

Now here's the scary team: Rose/Beige/Rainbow(or Daff). That would mean after Rainbow/Daff leave and Beige/Chart leave, it'd be down to Rose/Indigo and my team. And the winning decision would be for me to not leave. I'm scared as hell.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I'm currently praying for Daff/Rainbow SvS with Beige so I don't have to make the choice.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Not necessarily, Beige could be with Rose and trying to play into the Xylo that needs me to townread Rose over Lavender.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 892, Knight Crimson wrote:Not necessarily, Beige could be with Rose and trying to play into the Xylo that needs me to townread Rose over Lavender.
(@Indigo)

Right now I think Daffodil/Rainbow should be making their way towards the exit.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 864, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 826, Knight Lavender wrote:There were my reads during my reread over night two, independent of pairings:

{Chartreuse, Marigold, Rainbow, Crimson}

{Indigo, Daffodil}

{Beige, Seafoam}

{Rose}

The flip of a "middle to lower" pack T-T pair makes me think we're going full on mind games, as I mentioned before. I suspect we've got a S-S pair with a deepwolf paired to a non-deepwolf.

Now the currently living pairings with my original reads applied...

Knight Crimson - Knight Lavender

Knight Beige
-
Knight Chartreuse

Knight Daffodil
-
The Rainbow Knight

Knight Rose
-
Knight Indigo

I don't have enough scum in there.... If there's a S-S pairing, it pretty much has to be Rose-Indigo..... but with how the end of day zero went down, I'm not really sure that it's the case? If I take back the rainbow hood stuff I set aside, it is POSISBLE that rainbow-daffy are both extremely competent deep wolf players and that's why everything feels lopsided. Crimson is 50000000% town and the only way they die if by leaving the dance or we get voted, I am 100% firm that crimmy's town and never leaving. I had flashes of paranoia but then I re-read the day one ISO.

Rainbow.... what made you choose to neighborize me exactly?

Do people think that rainbow could have genuinely missed the reads I sent her?
Oh there’s the rainbow hood.

And there’s not a reason Lavender could have asked Rainbow in the hood?

I think Lavender is just exhausted newb scum or someone who doesn’t like scum. So they put the team that absolutely wins as red and one piggyback as maybe.

Like maybe I can’t word good or something but if I had a day vig I would shoot Lavender
Talk to me about this a little bit. You mention Lav's reads ping you hard. As Lav's partner, I can tell you she does not give me the impression she is newbscum. Definitely not.

I'm a little unsure what your exact point about the readslist is.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 898, Knight Chartreuse wrote:I can’t until a certain player responds sorry. It ruins my reaction test. If they haven’t responded by 24 hours then I will.
All good.
In post 899, Knight Indigo wrote:How is Rose your #1 sr? And Beige is orange-gold or something?

I would be extremely interested in explaining your srs on both me and Rose but especially me.

Rose has been really solvey ib our PT and when I asked why she hadn’t posted more in the main thread, she explained she was having internet issues.

At any rate, your readslist is still better than Beige’s - with the exception of having Beige as a null and Rose as red, so even if it weren’t for me possible SvS paranoia, I have real trouble believing Beige’s readslist is town.
Lav is solvey in my PT. Do you have other reasons for townreading Rose?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:26 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Hm... I am individually more certain that Beige in their pairing is scum than either of you, true. Chart is very deadset on Beige being town over Lavender, so it is technically possible they are trying to ward off that S/S pairing going first.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

If Chart cannot be trusted, it's best to take out that pairing, yeah. To be honest I don't think we lose ever if we have that pair go first. If they flip S/S, then I think we can solve the game from there. But I am very strongly thinking S/T at least, which means we get to keep playing.

If Chart/Beige are S/S we will lose on Rainbow/Daff's exit, which is a bit of a pain. Chart lockscumming Lav and townreading Beige is extremely good for S/S Chart/Beige obviously, they're going to win very very soon.

Sigh, now I'm worried about that. Have I mentioned I'm annoyed we didn't get a D2?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Does anyone here think Chart/Beige is T/T?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Oh I did misunderstand then yeah.

Im pretty sure that if you leave and you're T/S, then Rainbow/Daff are getting dunked. Obviously if you're S/S things would get kind of spicy.

So I think the question at this point is:

Which of these worlds is more likely: Rainbow/Daff T/T or Chart/Beige T/T. Neither have to exist but if one does we will lose eliminating them right now.

In my opinion Chart/Beige isn't going to be T/T. I don't really think Rainbow/Daff is either but if Chart is actually scum then I would expect them to be.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #93) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

What differentiates Rose from Lav (and the rest) in your mind? Rose straight up feels unreadable to me and could be scum in place of Lav.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #94) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

It's true Lav hasn't pushed for Rose. But I haven't exactly pushed for anyone either. What if Lav is simply not making pushes? Maybe scum generally has more townreads than scumreads, but do consider there were only 6 players for Lav to read and we have really shitty levels of content to work with.

pedit: I see. Rose's inactivity could be unrelated to the game though, no?

I know I'm playing contrarian here but it is very nice to get to know your thoughts.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Your argument did come across as a playstyle conflict. Is Rose stopping your argument so much as pointing it out?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 918, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 916, Knight Crimson wrote:It's true Lav hasn't pushed for Rose. But I haven't exactly pushed for anyone either. What if Lav is simply not making pushes? Maybe scum generally has more townreads than scumreads, but do consider there were only 6 players for Lav to read and we have really shitty levels of content to work with.

pedit: I see. Rose's inactivity could be unrelated to the game though, no?

I know I'm playing contrarian here but it is very nice to get to know your thoughts.
The problem with this is Lav would know before posting their reads are wrong. Only 1 3/4 scumreads means something has to give. Lav would know their reads are wrong before posting and has yet to revise them.
Come again?

These are the reads Lav had during the night phase, for the record. They weren't created when she posted them on this day.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:50 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Damn. I think this game is going to come down to the final pairs. Shit.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

But they're consistent with her reads from the previous night.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Lav had Daff/Rainbow as town last night. That's why there are so many townreads. Why do that and then kill Seafoam/Marigold, effectively confirming scum in that pairing? Why not suspect, say, Rainbow? It'd have been a lot more intuitive for scum!Lav to do, surely?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #100) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 927, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 926, Knight Crimson wrote:But they're consistent with her reads from the previous night.
Consistent != truthful

All that means is that it’s logically possible.

Eg if I say the mod is scum on day one. Then I start today with “Yesterday I thought the mod was scum now I think…”

That doesn’t make any of it genuine.

(I do this as an example love to the mods)
Of course. But your point is that the way she manufactured those reads for you is scummy. But if they're the reads she already had, I'm unsure what you would have expected from town!Lav.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 931, Knight Chartreuse wrote:At least three scumreads or not to post a list at all is what I would have expected. It’s irrelevant if you find my point scummy I am dying when you stop asking questions.
I don't find your point scummy but I am hesistant to leave my lover because she didn't have enough scumreads. I had very few as well.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I don't have any more questions that I can think of.

I will make the right decision when the time comes.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

That's one down.

Out of curiosity, what exactly is going to happen if we vote out Rainbow? Who will do the smiting in the flavour, I wonder?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

God the storyline is brutal.

I don't think I could bear if Knight of Hue Lavender were to meet such a grisly fate. Let's get this right.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I think more or less everyone has Indigo as pretty likely town, correct me if I'm wrong.

There's only one possible S/S pairing, in my mind.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Rose, out of curiosity, how have your interactions with Indigo been? Is it just the Beige interactions that make you lean town there?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:26 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 948, Knight Rose wrote:
In post 947, Knight Crimson wrote:Rose, out of curiosity, how have your interactions with Indigo been? Is it just the Beige interactions that make you lean town there?
I haven't really done much in the PT tbh. Idk why Indigo thinks I have been super solvely lol
Beige interactions look pretty good on Indigo, but the tone + postcount also seems pretty clean?
I see, ty.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:29 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 951, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 904, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 898, Knight Chartreuse wrote:I can’t until a certain player responds sorry. It ruins my reaction test. If they haven’t responded by 24 hours then I will.
All good.
In post 899, Knight Indigo wrote:How is Rose your #1 sr? And Beige is orange-gold or something?

I would be extremely interested in explaining your srs on both me and Rose but especially me.

Rose has been really solvey ib our PT and when I asked why she hadn’t posted more in the main thread, she explained she was having internet issues.

At any rate, your readslist is still better than Beige’s - with the exception of having Beige as a null and Rose as red, so even if it weren’t for me possible SvS paranoia, I have real trouble believing Beige’s readslist is town.
That and Beige wanting us both dead today (yesterday).
That's WIFOM, is it not?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 952, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 905, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 893, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 892, Knight Crimson wrote:Not necessarily, Beige could be with Rose and trying to play into the Xylo that needs me to townread Rose over Lavender.
(@Indigo)

Right now I think Daffodil/Rainbow should be making their way towards the exit.
I'm ok with exiting tonight if you are willing to eat crow if the S/S pair was actually Chart/Beige like I've been saying all along.
No, please don’t. Neither of you should leave today.
I disagree, I think they should. If you think that your pair isn't S/S (which... I assume you do), then you definitely want Rainbow/Daff to leave.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 954, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 911, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
In post 906, The Rainbow Knight wrote:If Daffodil actually was scum and I've been misreading him all along then all the more glory to you I guess?
Oh yeah the scum is Rainbow. Now I can answer what I need to.
Why?
Are you asking that to Chart?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 962, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 953, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 951, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 904, Knight Crimson wrote:
All good.

That and Beige wanting us both dead today (yesterday).
That's WIFOM, is it not?
Well, both Beige and Lavender wanted our slot dead first. Beige wasn’t acting like she knew for certain she was dying when she made that readslist.
On the contrary, I think Beige falling off yesterday would imply they knew they weren't going to endgame. They definitely knew that when they submitted the four names (Including you and Rose)
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

It's cause of the heatmap. They felt that Rainbow was scum due to Beige and Lav's reads, I believe.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 966, Knight Daffodil wrote:Not getting that much from a beige iso except that it feels like they specifically tried to pocket me.
In post 819, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 789, Knight Chartreuse wrote:
I think let’s run an experiment:

Who is on the table for each player? No explanations just answer it. I have a theory.
Rose, Indigo, Daffodil, Crimson, Chartreuse
This is super weird. Did they misunderstand the exercise?
Exactly. I think this is just anti-spew or WIFOM or whatever and we should not listen to what Beige was saying. They knew they were going to die sooner or later. That pair never endgamed.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Essentially, Lav and Beige both townread Rainbow, therefore Rainbow is the deepwolf of that team.

I don't necessarily think that's correct, though.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Ima be honest I have no idea which of Daff/Rainbow is scum. But I'm town and Indigo is town. So we've got that at least.
Knight Indigo wrote:Crimson, I don’t understand why your read on Lavender suddenly changed. I also don’t understand why she had Rose as lockscum when she hasn’t done a damn thing scummy. And she wanted her dead before Beige, which she had as a nullread.

I still don’t think you’re more likely to be the T - T pair over both me/Rose, Daffodil/Rainbow?

I’m not rushing this day until I figure this out.
Rose actually did something scummy very recently which I'll get into in a bit.

But Rose is more of an "unreadable" than "towny" to me. Just because she isn't obvscum doesn't make her town.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Rose, out of curiosity, why are you so sure there are no S/S pairings? I can't seem to find anywhere. You mention that you find it less likely in your start of day , but that's it.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 982, Knight Rose wrote:No, I’m not super sure. My last post acknowledged that I might be too eager. But still, I do think you and Indigo are town which made daffodil pair my desired elim
In post 949, Knight Rose wrote:I think/thought you're probably town, so I would like whoever is town between Daffodil and Rainbow to leave. Umm I also think I might be too impatient rn. We can talk this out.
You did acknowledge it might be too eager, but you still decided to tell Daffodil/Rainbow that the "town in their pair should leave"? You still took for granted that there was town in their pair, which is a little odd given I haven't seen anything from you to suggest a read like that.

You're not too eager to *get a read*, you're too eager to suggest that *one of them should leave*. But just because you're eager for that doesn't change that it's a little odd you are so sure that one of them leaving is an option.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I really don't think the scumteam is Rose/Lavender, by the way. Lav's actions in my PT make no sense from scum that is about to win (or that doesn't need a town!Rose to die). I would find it exceptionally hard to believe.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #119) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

When Lav realized the game was going to come down to them/Rose, and that I (and everyone else) was thinking Rose/Indigo was most likely the T/T, she became very distraught with the game and with me.

We talked for a few pages about it. They're actually busy right now so they've had to use voice to text in order to talk with me. If the team is Rose/Lav, it's really, really strange that Lav would put in all of this effort for no reason. Lav knew that if she died, Rose would win the game for her. So what's the deal?

pedit: Yup
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #120) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 994, Knight Daffodil wrote:I gotta admit, I'd expect scum to do that in the thread.
Scum that's winning or scum that's losing?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #121) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Again if you're T/T Lavender won this day phase pretty much as it began. I really don't see the point of the... meltdown. They figured I was going to have Rose/Indigo endgame.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #122) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

All Lav had to do to win the game was nothing if you're T/T. I'm serious
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

You and Rainbow both being so suspicious of each other is a tinge scary but in my mind, Lav had won if she's with Rose. I made it pretty clear I thought Indigo/Rose were T/T and she only has to care about that if she's scum with you or Rainbow, or if she's town.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #124) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In other words, Lav could have just pulled a Beige and done nothing. Beige acted pretty much exactly like you'd expect scum in that situation -- they know they don't endgame, whatever, it doesn't matter.

Lav needs to endgame in order to win. Whether she's a knight or a cultist.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #125) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

You're certain Rainbow isn't scum?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #126) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Hang on wait wait wait
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #127) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Let's be certain that Indigo is town, yeah? Just in case. I have been pretty sure of it but just in case Rainbow/Daff are actually TvT I wanna be sure.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #128) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1010, Knight Daffodil wrote:Not certain, I guess, I just have trouble seeing why she does this song and dance as scum here. It seems like all it does is make me want to leave.

Pedit: How do we be sure of that?
I have no idea. But for starters:
In post 899, Knight Indigo wrote:Rose has been really solvey ib our PT and when I asked why she hadn’t posted more in the main thread, she explained she was having internet issues.
In post 947, Knight Crimson wrote:Rose, out of curiosity, how have your interactions with Indigo been? Is it just the Beige interactions that make you lean town there?
I haven't really done much in the PT tbh. Idk why Indigo thinks I have been super solvely lol
Beige interactions look pretty good on Indigo, but the tone + postcount also seems pretty clean?
What's with this dissonance? So is Rose super solvey or not?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #129) » Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Beige and Indigo got on each others' nerves a lot, I guess (just skim the ISO). Dunno.

I'm really not sure whether or not one of Rainbow/Daff is bluffing or not. I mean, I lean that being that case, but I don't have all the information.

I guess, in a way, if Rose is scum, Rainbow/Daff (whichever is scum) can play however the hell they want if they don't plan to endgame. So there is that, actually.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #130) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

To be honest still see Indigo is more likely town. If one of Rainbow/Daff is scum with Rose or Lav, then they can afford to play boldly here, I think. It doesn't really matter if their partner ends up leaving on them or if we call their bluff. It really just matters if their partner wins the endgame.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #131) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

So basically I'm working off of that Rose/Indigo seem sort of disorganized if they're partners.. also why would Indigo not want Rainbow/Daff to leave for the win?

Indigo and Beige bickered constantly which would surprise me a little as S/S.

I also think Indigo's reactions towards end of D0 were good.

I guess I'm not really sure though. As long as we can be sure Indigo/Rose aren't S/S we can proceed. It'd be kind of lame
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #132) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I honestly don't townread Rose at all.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #133) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

I don't know. I could see a scum Daff or Rainbow easier than a scum Indigo. Maybe their PT disproves me though.
In post 828, The Rainbow Knight wrote:How does it make sense to be Rose - Indigo? Rose wasn't even trying to pair with Indigo at the end?

I neighbored you because You/Crimson were both me/daffodil's highest townread pair in the game and we wanted to chat with you about reads etc.

Also I liked your roleplaying and we both share an affinity for playing support in League of Legends - my favorite character is Sona.
Curious to hear Lav and Rainbow's thoughts on a S/S Indigo/Rose.

While yeah I think Rose didn't really townread Indigo earlier in the game, when it came down to Magenta/Indigo they decided Indigo's posts were better. I mean, if they were SS then Rose would be very likely pick their partner. In a vacuum at least.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #134) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

That's definitely viable although I think personally I'd pair up with my scumbuddy since having three scum alive is still really good for scum

Rose is like not towny at all but I've said that about Magenta and original Indigo

I can tell you that I believe Lav is townier than Rose though. From the sounds of it there aren't PT contributions by Rose to change my mind on that, either.

Lav's behaviour in my PT is an extremely strong indictator the team isn't Rose/Lav. Daff/Rainbow S/S would be a really impressive showing of distancing by the both of you. Also I don't really know why you two would want to pair up to each other just to suspect each other anyway.

God I just want an easy way to know Indigo/Rose isn't S/S
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #135) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1035, Knight Daffodil wrote:It's fine I guess. I wish we'd just done the whole game via votes to force players to commit to reads, but the ship has sailed I suppose.
What if you

Wanted to play a game of mafia

But Knight Azure said
In post 663, Knight Azure wrote:YOLO

Vote: Leave
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #136) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

@Indigo

Lavender had a meltdown in my PT about how we were doomed to lose because I trusted your pair over her and generally gave off a sense I was writing her off as town.

If your pair contains scum (aka Rose), why does scum!Lavender care that I do not trust her? Lav's behaviour was that of someone who needed me to trust them in order to win. Which is not true of a Lav/Rose team. If Lav had just done absolutely nothing she would have won. But instead she got a on a voice-to-text convo with me that lasted for three pages. It was very heartbreaking for me that I upset her.

It's not Rose/Lav. If it's Rose/Lav then Lavender worked me for absolutely no reason when she was going to win anyway.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #137) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1027, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 1020, Knight Crimson wrote:I honestly don't townread Rose at all.
Can you tell me why? That’s why I’m concerned about Daffodil/Rainbow leaving because I know that not all three of Daffodil/Rainbow/Rose can be town anymore.

If I can be convinced we’re not the T - T couple, I’ll be more than happy to leave.
Yeah I can elaborate. Rose has the most barren ISO of any current living player. This is obviously partially because she hasn't quite been around, but it doesn't help.

Her reads seem more or less not founded in much -- she came into today with a "I want the town in Rainbow/Daff to leave!" ... yet, she has no previously stated opinions on that pair really.

Some of her posts are kinda nothing and not important nor hard for scum to fake:
In post 838, Knight Rose wrote:I think a big question is what purpose we think Rainbow's role is. The flavor sort of treats Rainbow as town (but tbf everyone is town in flavor). Idk I wonder what y'all think.
Also, I think lack of motivation might be more townie than not. Scum should probably have a lot of energy at this point which is why I'm still sort of lean town on Daffodil. My "secret" day one thought was that it was cool that all the flowers were town. That also makes me not as big of a fan wrt Chart's recent words towards Daffodil.
Like TBH I don't think this is that important of a talking point

When she does give opinions it's like this:
In post 837, Knight Rose wrote:@Chartreuse
Probably everyone except for maybe Crimson?
In post 835, Knight Beige wrote:I thought I was pretty widely townread yesterday but everyone seems to have me at null or scum. Did I misinterpret or was there a big reads shift?
Well, we are in a sort of endgame right now. I definitely think that plays a factor into things. Everyone here (except for maybe me/Indigo) was viewed as townie before, but that can't be true now so it makes sense that you are null.
Do you think anyone is scummy for shifting you down in their reads?
In post 841, Knight Rose wrote:Lol I thought Lavender-Rainbow was w-w, but I think they take the reads thing further as scum buddies. idk
In post 945, Knight Rose wrote:Chartreuse :D
I'm pretty sure Indigo is town at this point because the interactions with Beige look fine, so it's just a question of whether there is a S/S pairing.
No way scum Indigo randomly shows interest towards scum Beige right...
In post 949, Knight Rose wrote:I think/thought you're probably town, so I would like whoever is town between Daffodil and Rainbow to leave. Umm I also think I might be too impatient rn. We can talk this out.
No conclusions. It's just a "I sort of lean this way but I might be wrong" every single time.

Also she apparently was okay with eliminating every single player except for me, lol.

I don't think she's genuinely really trying to solve you. She's shown like no concern about your alignment except for when I pointed out a question of my own:
In post 1012, Knight Rose wrote:That's something I brought up before, and I think that's a valid question for Indigo to answer.
Also.. them not bothering to use your PT much is not doing many favours when both my/Lav's PT and Rainbow/Daff's PTs are being huge barriers for all of us to scumread our partners.

That's probably my working thoughts on Rose.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #138) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

For what it's worth I still really don't think Indigo/Rose is SvS
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #139) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1028, Knight Daffodil wrote:Usually when games are this hard it means I'm having fun, but this one is honestly just plain stressful. No fault of anyone's.
This game gives me stress headaches
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #140) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Seems more anti-associative for Rainbow/Lav to me.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1026, Knight Daffodil wrote:It's so hard to wrap my head around the nightkill from this angle, but what else am I to do. I can't play the whole rest of the game (well, I could if it's only a few minutes) worrying about that or I might as well just leave.
I cannot for the life of me understand the nightkill either.

Let's say all this is correct:

Knight Seafoam
-
Knight Marigold

Knight Crimson
- Knight Lavender
Knight Daffodil
- The Rainbow Knight
Knight Indigo
-
Knight Rose

Knight Chartreuse
-
Knight Beige

What is the benefit from killing Seafoam/Mari over one of our pairs? I cannot figure it out. I'm banking on that I just don't have the information to understand. That or they made a mistake.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1044, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 1038, Knight Crimson wrote:@Indigo

Lavender had a meltdown in my PT about how we were doomed to lose because I trusted your pair over her and generally gave off a sense I was writing her off as town.

If your pair contains scum (aka Rose), why does scum!Lavender care that I do not trust her? Lav's behaviour was that of someone who needed me to trust them in order to win. Which is not true of a Lav/Rose team. If Lav had just done absolutely nothing she would have won. But instead she got a on a voice-to-text convo with me that lasted for three pages. It was very heartbreaking for me that I upset her.

It's not Rose/Lav. If it's Rose/Lav then Lavender worked me for absolutely no reason when she was going to win anyway.
If the T - T team is Daffodil/Rainbow, then she loses, doesn’t she?
No because I believed that the T-T team was Rose/Indigo. I was fully prepared to end the game on you two being the last alive
In post 851, Knight Crimson wrote:*This* close to saying yolo and having Rose/Indigo endgame.

Nah, just kidding, Azure was a good reminder of why that doesn't work.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #143) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Actually, the kill caused me to believe that Rose/Indigo was T/T. Maybe that's a good reason to make it.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1047, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 1043, Knight Crimson wrote:Seems more anti-associative for Rainbow/Lav to me.
It’s anti-associative for Rainbow because Beige sounds irritated at her question.

How is it anti-associative for Lav?
Rainbow posed that question to Lav, not Beige. Why would Beige be irritated?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Also if you look at the full context Beige doesn't seem irritated at all
In post 831, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 828, The Rainbow Knight wrote:How does it make sense to be Rose - Indigo? Rose wasn't even trying to pair with Indigo at the end?
Why does that matter?
In post 832, Knight Beige wrote:Oh you mean for s-s?

I also think that is unlikely
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Marigold was really towny so there's that at least.

Oh. You know what.

Rainbow never saw Lav's readslist. You remember that? Lav's readlist showed that Lav/I scumread Seafoam. But Rainbow didn't see it. What if scum incorrectly thought that both Seafoam and Mari were townread?

Just something to think about I guess. I could see Seafoam/Marigold being a better kill than Lav/I because Lav wasn't widely townread like I was.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

What if the bad nightkill is the result of scum not paying attention?

What if Beige/Rose/Rainbow didn't have the cognizance of the gamestate to notice that the reads on Seafoam shifted from town to scum? Earlier in the day we were townreading Seafoam, after all.

Rainbow never saw Lav/I's reads

That could be it. What if it is?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

If Lav were scum with Rose she would have never nightkilled Mari/Seafoam and proceeded to scumread Rose as hard as she does, for what it's worth btw.

Lav killing Mari/Seafoam is a bonkers move honestly in most scenarios since she out of everyone should know everyone's reads (especially mine) the best.

You know who might not have a perfectly firm grasp of reads.... Rose, Beige, Rainbow...
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1054, Knight Crimson wrote:If Lav were scum with Rose she would have never nightkilled Mari/Seafoam and proceeded to scumread Rose as hard as she does, for what it's worth btw.

Lav killing Mari/Seafoam is a bonkers move honestly in most scenarios since she out of everyone should know everyone's reads (especially mine) the best.

You know who might not have a perfectly firm grasp of reads.... Rose, Beige, Rainbow...
Not "proceed". She's been scumreading Rose pretty hard in our PT the entire way through. but you know what I mean

You all remember how we thought Seafoam was towny early in the day, right? What if scum was still living in that era?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #150) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 710, The Rainbow Knight wrote:the seafoam kill really is throwing me for a loop because Daffodil said he suspected seafoam and now seafoam is dead so I don't know if he would kill his own suspect just to make me townread him.

But he's also telling me he feels uneasy about me which implies he will be leaving me at some point and I'm not sure if it's performative or real.
In post 713, The Rainbow Knight wrote:I don't really understand his motivation if its to float a suspect, get me to sort of agree and then nightkill the suspect just to put my head on a spinner. I am moderately worried at this point.
Can confirm that Rainbow simply thought of Seafoam as "Daff's suspect".

If Daff is scum they also might not have known how many people shared that read, although I'd be a little more surprised at that.

As for Rose....

Eh Rose doesn't really give a read on Seafoam aside from the early game when they said "ok-ish". They were considering pairing with Seafoam or Indigo primarily so they definite had them as higher town than Magenta.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #151) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1062, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 1057, Knight Crimson wrote:
In post 710, The Rainbow Knight wrote:the seafoam kill really is throwing me for a loop because Daffodil said he suspected seafoam and now seafoam is dead so I don't know if he would kill his own suspect just to make me townread him.

But he's also telling me he feels uneasy about me which implies he will be leaving me at some point and I'm not sure if it's performative or real.
In post 713, The Rainbow Knight wrote:I don't really understand his motivation if its to float a suspect, get me to sort of agree and then nightkill the suspect just to put my head on a spinner. I am moderately worried at this point.
Can confirm that Rainbow simply thought of Seafoam as "Daff's suspect".

If Daff is scum they also might not have known how many people shared that read, although I'd be a little more surprised at that.

As for Rose....

Eh Rose doesn't really give a read on Seafoam aside from the early game when they said "ok-ish". They were considering pairing with Seafoam or Indigo primarily so they definite had them as higher town than Magenta.
Doesnt this whole interaction make Lav/Rainbow seem pretty inplausible?
I mean yeah

My point is more so that the NK makes no sense from a Lavender team perspective but could potentially be explained by a scumteam that missed Seafoam switched from townread to scumread. Which.. by Rainbow's own admission, could be her.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #152) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1065, Knight Daffodil wrote:Rainbow did seem kind of surprised that I suspected seafoam.
Huge
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1067, Knight Daffodil wrote:Crimson, should I go? All you really need to do is hammer home for me that it isnt Lav/Rose.
If it were Lav/Rose I straight up don't see Lavender having a meltdown in my PT. I know I've said it repeatedly but it'd boggle my mind since scum!Lav won if her partner were Rose
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #154) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1082, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 1079, Knight Daffodil wrote:
In post 1078, Knight Indigo wrote:And that would also mean my 2:1 ratio theory was also correct.
It has a 75% chance of happening naturally. Still no more likely than any other configuration.
In post 1080, Knight Daffodil wrote:At least, I think that's math. Dont quote me.
66% because that’s 2/3. There would have to be four scum to make it 75%.
Warm Warm Warm
Warm Warm Cool
Warm Cool Warm
Warm Cool Cool
Cool Cool Cool
Cool Cool Warm
Cool Warm Cool
Cool Warm Warm

Yeah it's 75%, it happens 6/8 of the time if i math right
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #155) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1091, Knight Daffodil wrote:So that's a yes? Like, imminently?
I'm pretty convinced it isn't Rose/Lav, myself. As convinced as I can be in a crappy scenario like this, anyway.

My head is killing me and I can't really read any further tonight. If you're convinced you're convinced but if not I can hopefully come on tomorrow and go again.

By the way, is Indigo a blue or a purple? I can't decide.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #156) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Grip my hand, Daff.

You are stronger than you know. Your cause is just. We can't do this without you.

You're a hero. We won't forget what you've done. Never. I swear it.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #157) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Godspeed
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #158) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

*exhale*
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #159) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

Are you conversing with yourself?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #160) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

I'm not so sure you can convince me, but I'd be open to hearing about it if you have reasoning
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #161) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1103, Knight Lavender wrote:Take us home, to where we belong, indigo.
west virginiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

mountain mamaaaaaaa
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #162) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

take me homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #163) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

rainbow fell asleep in PT i was getting the impression
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #164) » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Knight Crimson »

That's why they weren't cognizant of people's reads, they weren't using the PT to solve so much as share music. They were surprised Seafoam was townread.

It actually makes perfect sense now.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (isolation #165) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1119, Knight Indigo wrote:I can’t wait to see Rainbow’s role pm post game.
If Rainbow is scum then my theory would imply that Lav is not scum since Lav knew about Seafoam, Rainbow did not.

Also, did you miss all of the very much not SvS interactions between Lav/Rainbow?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #166) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #167) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Scum knew Beige wasn't endgaming probably like for a long while so that automatically invalidates most of the power from those interactions.

I am much more concerned with Rose/Lav themselves. I need why Rose is town or why Lav herself is scum.

Rainbow I also care about more than Beige.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #168) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1125, Knight Indigo wrote:
If Crimson is somehow a deepwolf, he absolutely deserves to win this.
im not
In post 1128, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 840, Knight Beige wrote:I think rainbow's role was decided before rainbow's alignment, and so we should read their actions instead.

I think that thinking "they would be an ic if they were town" is a silly thought. IC is something decided before alignments are randed.

Rose, what do you like from Crimson?

Also yes, I think the shift on reads of me needs more explanation than "there's less people now"
Beige sure seems to shade Crimson alot.

Could we all possibly have been wrong on him?

Is that why Lavender killing Seafoam doesn’t make sense?

Crimson, why did you push Rose so hard yesterday but not Rainbow?

I almost left because of it.

So yeah, I’m paranoid that you pushed Rose so much harder than Rainbow and #840 doesn’t sound like an SvS post to me. If anything it implicates Crimson not Rose.

I have to explore every option here and it concerns me that Crimson was hardpushing Rose over Rainbow. Had he been pushing both equally or just Rainbow, I’d probably townlock him now and just leave.

So Rose could still be scum. Lavender could still be but Lavender and Rainbow don’t look aligned.

But #840 points against Rose being a buddy and possibly implicates Crimson.

Beige susses Crimson so hard but clearly trs Lavender. I don’t think Beige and Rose look SvS here.
If beige's interactions are pointing to me being scum

i think that demonstrates pretty transparently why they're unhelpful to us, no?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #169) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1130, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 841, Knight Rose wrote:Lol I thought Lavender-Rainbow was w-w, but I think they take the reads thing further as scum buddies. idk
So you initially thought this, then you didn’t. Hmmm . . .
thats an example of a nothing post from Rose
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #170) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:21 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1131, Knight Indigo wrote:It’s really weird how many posts Beige makes shading Crimson.
Really that was just Beige shading Lav/I's quick proposal more than anything.

That interaction was actually really early in the game. Before Beige knew they'd die. I wonder why they felt the need to shade us..
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #171) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:22 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1132, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 97, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 94, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 88, Knight Lavender wrote:Of those who could cry out, none of them so blithely have stepped forward.

I Accept

Let our dance echo throughout the ages.
I did, though.
Pardon, of those who could cry out that I cared to hear the opinion of, rather!

I echo lady rainbow's opinion, hear, hear, tell us of your concerns about my fair beau.
Something weird is up with this post from Beige.

What is your take on it Crimson?

I’m not sussing anyone rn but if Rose is town we lose and if Crimson is a deep wolf and we completely write off that as a possibility then, he can just continue to hard defend Lavender and we will lose.

Beige having both Rose and me in her elim pool is also strange because she really didn’t care to pick either of us to shade and you would think Beige would be differentiating and sr one of us over the other.
Beige had a problem with Lav/I's early acceptance. Either a distancing move or just a move to cast shade on a T/T. Not super helpful. I would lean the latter but I am biased.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #172) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1133, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 101, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 98, Knight Beige wrote:
In post 96, The Rainbow Knight wrote:What do you not like about Crimson's posting?
Too much fluff.
I think he sounds rather earnest and honest
Could this possibly be a good cop/bad cop thing?

So maybe Crimson is just town like I thought and maybe it is Rose or Lavender?
Lol that is a pretty blatant good cop bad cop that's funny asf.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #173) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:23 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Now, if Lav is scum, why does Rainbow/Beige feel the need to cut me down a notch, I wonder.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (isolation #174) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1134, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 643, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 640, Knight Magenta wrote:i actually like indigo's reaction but i don't like rose's
What do you not like about Rose's reaction?

Are you saying you'd prefer Indigo to be paired over yourself?
Does anyone have a readslist from Rainbow? That would be super helpful.
I don't really know if Rainbow was playing that hard. I bet someone in the PT could help with this, though.

*checks*

Uh, think that's just
@Lav
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #175) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1128, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 840, Knight Beige wrote:I think rainbow's role was decided before rainbow's alignment, and so we should read their actions instead.

I think that thinking "they would be an ic if they were town" is a silly thought. IC is something decided before alignments are randed.

Rose, what do you like from Crimson?

Also yes, I think the shift on reads of me needs more explanation than "there's less people now"
Beige sure seems to shade Crimson alot.

Could we all possibly have been wrong on him?

Is that why Lavender killing Seafoam doesn’t make sense?

Crimson, why did you push Rose so hard yesterday but not Rainbow?

I almost left because of it.

So yeah, I’m paranoid that you pushed Rose so much harder than Rainbow and #840 doesn’t sound like an SvS post to me. If anything it implicates Crimson not Rose.

I have to explore every option here and it concerns me that Crimson was hardpushing Rose over Rainbow. Had he been pushing both equally or just Rainbow, I’d probably townlock him now and just leave.

So Rose could still be scum. Lavender could still be but Lavender and Rainbow don’t look aligned.

But #840 points against Rose being a buddy and possibly implicates Crimson.

Beige susses Crimson so hard but clearly trs Lavender. I don’t think Beige and Rose look SvS here.
You're discounting Rose because Beige asked her a question?

Also again if I am implicated by Beige that should tell you everything you need to know about how effective analyzing Beige has been.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #176) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1129, Knight Indigo wrote:No Gamma was Chartreuse the slot I almost replaced into.
Yes yes I am colourblind and also unable to read I make those mistakes so many times. I got it down now though.
In post 1138, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 147, Knight Crimson wrote:I personally recommend using a wildly different site theme from you main, as well as a separate browser in order to avoid meeting the same fate.

I am bummed about
Knight Azure
In post 66, Knight Lavender wrote:If anyone should object to holy matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace (until the voting period, should you be so uncouth as to want to harm my innocent and charming mate)

I must admit I am a little unsure what you mean by having an issue with me due to a post of
Lavender's
This post does not look Svs.

Beased off of both Beige/Crimson posting, it reads like Lavender makes the most sense as a Beige buddy.
..how does my posting point to Lav being buddied with Beige?

Also, again, look at Rainbow's interactions with Lav and tell me that's not a stronger indicator than what you're seeing in Beige.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #177) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1140, Knight Indigo wrote:

Is it possible Lavender tmi’d Crimson town with this and Beige hard shaded Crimson to distract from that?

I think Beige is shading Crimson too damn hard here if Rose is her buddy and it doesn’t make any sense, like Crimson pointed out in his response to Beige.
Can you explain how Beige shading *me* points to *Rose* not being scum?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #178) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1142, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 147, Knight Crimson wrote:I personally recommend using a wildly different site theme from you main, as well as a separate browser in order to avoid meeting the same fate.

I am bummed about
Knight Azure

Lavender's
This is why I think it’s Lavender.
You really need to look at the context for that interaction.

Lavender and I proposed to each other almost instantly out of the gate. Lav said "If anyone has a problem, speak now."

Beige said "I have a problem"

Lavender ignored Beige and joined with me anyway.

Beige proceeded to be grumpy about it and shaded us for it.

I am very confused how you're getting a clear SvS from this. Beige seems a tad annoyed we formed such a pure pair and wants to ensure that we're sussed for it. How does that point to Lav being more likely scum at all?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #179) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Also you're quoting one of my posts as an example of why Lav is scum and I want to remind you that I am not, in fact, a cultist.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #180) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1159, Knight Indigo wrote:an you link/quote those for me please? It makes it that much easier for me to compare with the others I’ve already posted?
Yeah one sec
In post 793, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 780, Knight Lavender wrote:
In post 707, The Rainbow Knight wrote:oh that neighborhood

she told me you were very townie and we mostly talked about how amazing our dates were and how Azure should eat a bag of rocks.

I asked her for her readslist/your readslist but she didn't give me anything so I think maybe she didn't trust me?
WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT THE FUCK.

I posted both my reads and crimson's reads in the same post. Well before the start of this day.

Explain yourself.
Oops :/

I think I was just really tired that day and completely missed this ~_~
In post 795, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 777, Knight Lavender wrote:I just got home, and apparently this game is now that one meme with the guy delivering pizza to the burning building.

Is this not transparently a WIFOM shot to cover a S-S pairing by getting a wider pool of elims on T-T pairs?

Because in the hot seat, that is exactly the play I would have made.

Somebody on the mafia team is a fellow lover of mind games, it would seem.
Who are you even suspecting for S/S ?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #181) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

Also Lav townread Rainbow/Daff on a reread during night and thought we or them were going to get nightkilled as a part of that. Doesn't make a lot of sense to townread thru the night knowing damn well that both my group and rainbow's group would live to the next day.

Also again Lav was aware Seafoam was townread. Rainbow wasn't.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #182) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1160, Knight Indigo wrote:That post of Lavender’s looked innocuous but Beige way over reacted to it and deflected it on to you. You can tell me to ignore Beige’s posts but I find reading flipped scum posts extremely useful.

If you want to ignore Beige’s posts fine, I’m not.

So you tell me, why did Beige react this way?
Cause we paired together super easily and Beige wanted to make sure there was early suspicion on us for being the "instant pair"? It's really not indicative that Lav is partnered.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #183) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1161, Knight Indigo wrote:Beige also shaded Daffodil and tr Rainbow. Because it’s so extemely over the top and in this type of game, scum are far more likely to push the partner of their buddy than their buddy.

I realize you seem lock convinced it’s Rose but I don’t see that so clearly?

If Rose is town and I leave, we lose and I get yelled at.
Nah you don't get yelled at, it'd be me.

Let me put it this way: I'm 98% sure it's Rose and not Lav. There. It's definitely on me for making a huge fuck up if we lose now. I will take full responsibility.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #184) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1162, Knight Indigo wrote:Distancing, distancing, distancing.

Even if I’m wrong, I don’t understand how you don’t see where I’m coming from with this. Because that’s what it looks like but it could also be wifom.
I mean yeah it could be distancing sure. A little strange Beige feels the need to cast shade on a partner immediately but yeah it could be distancing. It's really WIFOM I agree. That's why I don't care about Beige.
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #185) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1164, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 1158, Knight Crimson wrote:Also you're quoting one of my posts as an example of why Lav is scum and I want to remind you that I am not, in fact, a cultist.
I quoted your post because it didn’t look SvS with Beige, so I don’t understand your point?
Right but what does my post have to do with Lav being with Beige?
A
WARM
KNIGHT.
Knight Crimson
Knight Crimson
Goon
Knight Crimson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #186) » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Knight Crimson »

In post 1166, Knight Indigo wrote:
In post 115, The Rainbow Knight wrote:
In post 105, Knight Rose wrote:
In post 86, Knight Crimson wrote:An easy lie to make as scum, yes, but one they think to make, perhaps a tad less likely.
I think we should actually be careful of this. I think the lack of meta gives mafia a lot of freedom to manipulate. I can see what you're saying though about scum having a slightly less chance of thinking to make a post from that perspective. But a mafia in the previous dance game was initially townread for similar reasons. Looking at Azure's other posts, I can't really make a read. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

I think the comfort level and carefree nature of Azure is very townie.

I understand the concern about lack of meta, however there are not many players who are comfortable playing scum on the site in general so I feel comfortable trusting them.
Okay, could this be Rainbow/Rose playing good cop, bad cop with Azure?
Rainbow really liked being good cop this game lmao.

But again I really think dead scum interactions aren't really all that helpful. I'd much rather engage with Rose and Lav themselves. We can do it tonight, I hope!
A
WARM
KNIGHT.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”