A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #0) » Sat May 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Hey...here gotta read the thread. If there's any questions for the prior slot please poke me if I miss them. Plan to post something useful in the AM.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #1) » Sat May 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Like wtf is up with the vote counts and why is shos acting like that? Like none of his votes are showing up?

Still reading but this looks like it is keeping to its namesake.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #2) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:31 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Okay everyone -- I'm pretty much a VT in the setup. The only power I have is a troll power so I have no problem hammering shos regardless of if their claim is valid or not.

Intent to hammer if those who have already said they would hammer do not post within 24 hours or EoD whichever is first

My thoughts so far are:
1) If shos is scum, then Titus is probably aligned.
2) If shos is town, then Titus is probably town.
3) If shos is 3P, then Titus is probably town or 3P.
4) If shos is "other", then it doesn't indicate anything about Titus.

The reason I say this is because Derangement did almost nothing but rolefish or hypothesize about people's alignments but never really discusses shos. Furthermore, then Titus comes in and seems to agree with shos. This is weird and notable to say the least not just because of the entry but because of Titus's play.

With ika saying in thread there's no wincon changes I don't believe shos or McMenno so if I'm alive for D2 I'd be willing to hammer McMenno as well. Does anyone else have any "win con changes" that shouldn't exist?

@Titus -- I'll be clear about this. I'm trying to be open minded here about your alignment. My town power will only roll your playstyle and rick-o-chet everything to bits. If you're scum I'll probably need to use it if I live. So seriously...I'm a kamikaze town.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #3) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:15 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 522, Ricastle wrote:
In post 521, A Royal Saint wrote:2) If shos is town, then Titus is probably town.
3) If shos is 3P, then Titus is probably town or 3P.
How are you drawing these conclusions?

That was what the second paragraph was for.
Titus isn't one to do things without reason. IMO either she's giving shos a chance or she's working with him. The giving shos a chance isn't something she seems to do as mafia. When she's mafia she's usually more black and white, yet cooperative. It's a meta thing.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #4) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 523, Titus wrote:Ricaste and Elusive seem to come on a lot of wagons after they are popular but have little desire to push their own. That's why I want them flipped.

I think Shos is town and not liking ARS's opening if shos is scum. No one really said much about Shos early.

Why claim ARS?

I am not opposed to Jeanne flipping Shos to McMemmo. There is no hammer in either case, thus less risk of biting us. Not a big fan of lynching Shos, but a one shot lynch there to avoid vengeful is not terrible.

With either flipped, I should be able to make interesting vca deductions. Not omg obvscum most likely but still good deductions.

I'm half claiming because my power is utterly useless to town so I would rather not be forced to use it. If I am TItus may have a harder time with the way she plays. In essence I view not being a dick as the most important thing. Other than that I claim town. The towniest town to ever town. :)
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #5) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:32 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Uhm...No...I don't do anything of the sort. The only thing I do is fuck with anyone who actually re-reads the thread after a while. My only purpose is to be annoying. You need to read better. :/ Seriously.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #6) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:46 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 326, elusive wrote:So basically I asked your for a link to flubber's meta, thought you provided it since your link is unclickable told you I would follow up on it later and you try to vote me for what? Huge misrepresentation and at this point you are either blatant scum flailing like a fish on a sandy beach to deal with the fallout of an excellent vig shot or that's all I got here.

You are quite purposefully pretending to misunderstand and trying to derail a wagon on
derangement
who disappeared conveniently when flubber got NKed and who
I will flay alive...with interrogation...
when derangement returns.

Why would you even think I needed a link to anything in this game when I or others discussed the scummy interactions?

quote="In post 312, elusive"]

If you have meta that says differently then say so and link to it but I've also played with Flubber before.

In post 319, shos wrote:ok so I fully read this:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... ct[]=25010
and I have no idea what interactions you find scummy, please enlighten me. also, I don't see why keeping the discussion on mcmenno is bad since I did it too willingly; and I have no idea what any of you want with oddmusic in his 2 posts which were OK.

In post 320, elusive wrote:

Shos I'll check out the game probably not tonight. It seems like flubber and derangment are working together.

In post 324, shos wrote:Lollercopterz
Morning

VOTE: elusive
Intriguing how you tell me he is scum by interactions
Then I read them and link to tgem
Then you say you'll read
>>that means you lied about it earlier

Well that was easy

Shos

1. Shos is trying to find any reason to vote me or Bella or anyone but has no concrete cases except for BSing and is purposefully pretending to lack comprehension skills
2. Not buying it, shos. So first you die and tonight Derangement gets a visit from whichever town has an interesting ability.

VOTE: shos[/quote]

I'm awaiting the bold statement since you replaced into deranged's slot. I want to see what elusive will do here. I don't think she's 3P. She's probably either town or scum.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #7) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:47 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

SHIIIIT! That was bad quoting I didn't mean to hammer yet...Erm...Ika I hope that can be fixed. If not sorry guys! :/
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #8) » Sun May 24, 2015 4:48 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

While Ricastle has a lot of posts not enough of substance to go on.

VOTE: Unvote
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #9) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:17 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Why do I think the wine glass in this thread serves 200? or 493? Or maybe even more people? :P
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #10) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

More wine ugh....Seriously...:/ Just bicker instead of cases :/ So disappointing to read.

I need beer. Beer is for cases and serious things.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #11) » Sun May 24, 2015 6:52 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

nou=?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #12) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:10 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 am

Game started at that time. Thirteen +14 = 27

Since dayend timer seems to be missing from logs.

This Titus elusive fight is counterproductive. We need to either lynch shos and figure out his claim or decide Titus/elusive so we can be a productive town. Honestly I think Titus/elsuive not aligned but I don't get a scum vibe off either one. One maybe a lyncher? Something is off though between them.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #13) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:19 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Bellaphant here's the rub. I think something weird is going on here, and I have a fuck with Titus card in my hand. Unless one of them starts making sense and stops saying "the other person is scum because meta" fancifully I'm tempted to quicklynch Elusive only because I have a fuck with Titus card, not because either is being any more convincing. If Titus is decided to be quicklynched I'd hop on that two as I doubt both of them are town and hell maybe neither of them. But these types of fights encourage absenteeism.

The other option is hammering shos. That's it. I don't think any other wagon will get steam with less than 3 days left.

P-EDIT @Titus -- No...It's called giving information that's missing e.g. game time and explaining what the fuck I'm thinking and making suggestions I feel benefit everyone.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #14) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:28 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

About scum reads. I don't have any yet. I went to sleep at midnight last night and started contributing what I could at 7 in the morning. I have a lot of associatives but no pure scum reads. Anyone who knows me knows I find reads difficult without flips. Flubber's doesn't count as it was so close to the beginning it's hard to get use of. Hence posting the associatives I believe.

elusive, I'm reading but it looks like a lot of fancy meta.

Bleh....Now shos is coming in during the argument. I want to hear his take on Titus/elusive to see if I can get more associatives.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #15) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:54 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

...........This thread is dissolving faster than anything. As soon as I suggest Titus/elusive lynch shos pops on and now there's setup spec in a closed setup with no information.

Head meet wall. This is bloody frustrating can we get at least some useful content. :/

The only thing useful I get is that shos is probably lynch about lynchproof as there's no reason to say there's no need to go through with the hammer if lynchproof. He shouldn't care.

I don't think Titus would get my crumbs if they were billboards. So not trying anymore. :/

Erm...I don't know about that Titus. My role doesn't seem inspired by anything other than trolling.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #16) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:05 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Titus -- I was doing that to try to see your alignment. It's no harm to town if they figure out what I am as I probably will never use it unless you are confirmed scum or something. Pretty much my ability is make things a million times harder on Titus. That's its unofficial name.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #17) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:05 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

God now shos/ricastle again

Seriously ................. Constructive posts.............ANYONE??!?!?!?!?!?!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #18) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:13 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus
1) No...but it might as well have.
2) Nope...pretty sure it'd make things harder on you, everyone else too, but especially you.
3) Nope...The fuckery is role inpedendent of your role so please don't crumb if you're town. If you're scum by all means please crumb.

@ARS
Fine you find it weird. I want a productive game. Right now two "b****" fights are going on and more than half of the thread will end up sneaking by to day two without analysis. So I'm a little peeved.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #19) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:19 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

...........If you're lynch proof again we should lynch shos now so we have time to lynch someone else if need be. That's quite literally it. There's no other options as it's mem day weekend.
I will seriously do a vote on one of these four just to get the fighting to stop and constructive posts to start. Like of anyone who hasn't posted today who do you think is scum or have associatives on?

@shos
Okay...Fine you don't like I'm frustrated. Whatever. Like I care if I'm liked I care if scum are found and town is able to talk.

@Titus
Yes you do care. Nope not giving you time to escape the fuck you card. You can either work with town and be cooperative and post thoughts and not bitch fight or I hold a fuck you card. Simple as that. And I don't know your role. I am just saying the fuckery is independent OF it.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #20) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:57 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

My role actually doesn't have a name. The fact Titus's does makes me think she's 3P or scum.

Why the hell is Titus talking in third person?
Again I am ARS. Mathblade = ARS same person. *facepalm* Just stop it.

And no my thing doesn't have trolls. The only troll would be me if I used the action. Troll is the best way I know how to describe if I triggered my ability. Maybe douchegenderless person :/
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #21) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:29 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 646, Bellaphant wrote:Ika hates yogurt?

Bins, thoughts on the shos/titus/saint/ric issue?

LOL That's not an issue. You forgot elusive...Oh right we play a game so it must be an issue. :/
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #22) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:30 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 642, Titus wrote:ARS, you're not understanding. I was referring to myself in the third person to make a distinction between role and playername.

My rolename is ika.

If your PM says you mess with Titus (or Deranged), it needs to be clarified if you mess with me or a player with that flavorname.

Stop hunting. I've said it's negative EV. It will fuck with heads. You will hate it. Enough. Moving on.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #23) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:16 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Fine feel worse about me. Doesn't change my alignment any.

Now then yes...Who should we lynch today if not shos but I still think shos is lying. Would much rather lynch him.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #24) » Sun May 24, 2015 11:57 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

*sigh* I think I'm starting to agree that Titus is scum or 3P. Since I won't tell her what my fuck Titus card is she wants my lynch. There's definite self preservation going on. Enough to the point I'll 1v1 her.

VOTE: Titus
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #25) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:05 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Or you could just give me the problem since my degree is in math and I could give town lots of shiny information :D
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #26) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:18 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 663, Titus wrote:Except I wanted you lynched before you're fuck all and I never directly asked you what it was, only to be sure it was on me. You're stretching to make a case where none exists.

Spoiler: Check me tomorrow for reference point
McMenno, Ricastle, Bellaphant, elusive

X-T Y-S Z-3.

Tune in tomorrow for a basic algebra lesson

Fine commenting on the four names.
McMenno -- Weird claim then not present. ?? What is he up to?
Ricastle -- I think his words are getting taken out of context and that shos is lying.
Bellaphant -- Town more than likely.
elusive -- Town or 3p.

You -- either scum with shos or 3p.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #27) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 668, Titus wrote:Alright, so what's the wagon order? Even if it fails, I may change course and gain info from the failure. Don't answer the conditions, answer the order only.

1) You.

<The end>
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #28) » Sun May 24, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 672, Titus wrote:
In post 670, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 668, Titus wrote:Alright, so what's the wagon order? Even if it fails, I may change course and gain info from the failure. Don't answer the conditions, answer the order only.

1) You.

<The end>

Why are you so concerned with lynching me if you can fuck with me?

Because you're making impossible to have rational discussion.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #29) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 678, shos wrote:@Titus: for any actual practical use right now all I need is that the hammer vote is Ricastle.

@elusive: I'm always willing to work with people, even if I scumread them. locking into one thought is never a good thing.
I am always reconsidering, and I'm not currently townreading Titus, but I still need to dig deeper in order to actually acquire a scumread on her if such read should exist. I'll do that tomorrow after university.

... You realize that if Ricastle is scum if you believe him to be (I don't) and that he believes you are telling the truth (which I don't) then he'd have to go against the scum wincon to hammer you? This is just advocating no lynch to me...This is BAD.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #30) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Thank god. That is why I was calling shos a liar. I didn't want to have to get into logic because people accuse it of being crazy.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #31) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 682, shos wrote:THAT IS EXACTLY THE POINT. this is why we should lynch him and not go through lynching me first; he'll just stall with the supersaint shit he's been calling all game long.

ARS, how does that make me a liar, I don't get it. Have I repeated that I don't like you, btw?

1) You said Ricastle is scum.
2) You have a claim that says you switch wincon to be the person who hammers you.
3) You want Ricastle to hammer you.
4) This requires one of two things:

1) Ricastle (or anyone besides 3P) goes against wincon by hammering you. This claim is designed to have you not be lynched.
Again what happens if 3P hammers you?

2) The claim itself about the hammering and 1v1 is bullshit.

Since you are trying to get everyone to act against wincon with a self preserving claim this probably makes you a liar.

QED It is most likely you are lying about your claim.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #32) » Sun May 24, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Note there is no "if you're scum perspective" because if you're scum the point is already proven *sigh*
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #33) » Sun May 24, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I'm going to sleep now but I'm for a shos or Titus lynch. And I am more than willing to hammer shos and will do so if he gets in hammering range when I'm online.

**Note please make sure I'm posting. I leave my browser up so if I show online I may not be "online".
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #34) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Bins was 6 ricastle is 7. 12/2 =6 means 7 to lynch @ika please fix it says I am voting twice which I can't.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #35) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I will believe the hammer when I see the hammer. I just don't buy being unlynchable.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #36) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 706, elusive wrote:Titus, oddmusic was replaced by ARS.

Wanderer, I responded to your points already. oddmusic was a soft scum read and I said I wanted to interrogate them more because I had played with them. They disappeared, therefore I could only posit a read. ARS replaced oddmusic. I know ARS pretty well too so yes I think I can work with him.

The Derangement slot is what I think of as noob scum. If Titus is not faking her "ika" claim then her role may still be anti-town. We'll find out more after the night.

I know and adore Titus. I know her scum and her town game. She tunneled the fuck out of me in two games, one as town and one as scum (I was town in both) and in another game I followed her scum Pied Piper routine until I snapped out of it. So town Titus is not dangerous but scum Titus is because she loves playing scum and thrives as it vs. town she's more abrasive and often gets mislynched.

Right now I'm dealing with her at distance because I don't want to get sucked into another Titus tunnel that goes on for hundreds of posts.

This...This is what I was trying to prevent. The shos/ricastle and the Titus/elusive stuff is needs to be decided sooner rather than later. Because of that and a town read on Bins, I'm going to vote Ricastle if we have to but I think shos is lynched.

@Shos even without the wincon flip the argument still stands.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #774 (isolation #37) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:00 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Vote Wandering

Because no lynching is bad. And I have a town read on bins.

@shos -- Sorry for misunderstanding.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #38) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:27 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 775, Titus wrote:VOTE: Bins

ARS is scum, so Wandering is a mislynch. Hehe. Thanks ARS.

...If I was scum I would have just used my ability already *sigh* You just want me gone.

Elusive If I die lynch obvscum Titus please.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #39) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:01 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 778, Titus wrote:Plot hole ARS: You said you would use your ability if ever seriously convinced I was scum.

Now you're saying I am obtain and refusing to use your ability.

No I said I would use my ability to fuck with you. Right now is not the best way to do that. Besides it has a slightly negative EV for town so I would rather just lynch you. No reason to use the ability yet when I could use it to fuck with other scum down the line.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #40) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:37 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 780, Titus wrote:So your ability is not Titus specific and you said nothing while I was trying to actually deduce your motivations.

Yes you said you would use your ability to fuck with me if you though I was scum. Yet now you aren't. That song and dance is old and done by me. :p

Blatant lie. I said independent OF search for capital OF.

Man I so wish I could vote Titus right now.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #41) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:57 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Fake vote Titus

Fake vote Titus

Yay did it twice glad I got that out of my system.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #42) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:53 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Greaaaat everyone is powerful and except me and my fuck you to Titus. Curse RNG.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #43) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:54 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 810, shos wrote:I'll test you something

The bad thing that I said would happen if we don't lynch right now is that both are going to die.

Wouldn't the governor lynching take care of that? And why test instead of tell? Are you doing this just for reaction?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #44) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:01 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Uhm no it would suck and just tell scum who to shoot. Boooooo!

Titus is so scum
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #45) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:03 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

*sigh* okay I think I am learning you more bleh :/

Let's go to the happy place where we all have pants covering our roles.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #46) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:22 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Yeah I don't buy Titus's power.

For one thing she could ask quite possibly the longest question in the world to act like every alignment in the game.
Two her question for this must account for millers and other such? How would Ika answer that? It is ridiculous.

Three all I do is something trolly and fuck you to Titus. That is it. It is not powerful by any means and all of these people have this many powers.... c'mon now
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #47) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Titus claiming her role of Ika is a bullshit detector.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #48) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

More like bullshit spewer.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #49) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) to buy Titus's argument one must assume she is telling the truth and that is what she will ask and that is what she will report back.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #50) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Brantz then why aren't you voting for the lynch candidates or pushing for a lynch?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #51) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Based on this you would be pushing wanderer or pushing Jeanne to lynch one of your scummiest. I am suspicious.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #52) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 948, Titus wrote:Hmph, ARS the only reason I would not report back is if someone fucked with me.

@Brantz, ARS's points on me are outright lies. Same with Elusive and Ricastle. ARS protects Bins, so Bins is more linoleum.

Boo! Plenty of reasons to not report back
1) to give time for a lie
2) someone forgets to ask
3) you are scum and use it to avoid a lynch

What is worse is if you do report back and it is a lie and people believe you.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #53) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 951, Bins wrote:
In post 948, Titus wrote:ARS protects Bins, so Bins is more linoleum.

how about bins is town

Duh. Bins is obvTown so much I would die for them. Same with elusive.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #54) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:39 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Duh to make sure the box didn't include your buddies.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #55) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus -- if you include one scum in that it is bad. If bins or elusive had this I would maybe trust it. But not you. Not with a ten foot pole. Thirdly you wouldn't need the algebra if you were telling the truth.

I think you should "sensor" aka make up bullshit about none of them but if I had to pick I would say:
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #56) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Post 705 tonight. And someone make a backup in case Titus does something.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #57) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

So what wagon will you check then? I find 705 more informative because it would have been day end. We could have town vote on which. But regardless I think you will make up shit anyway.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #58) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Specify the post number.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #59) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:09 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Uhm that is not helpful at all.

McMenno having changing win con has been outed by the mod as wrong so survivalist at best scum at worst.

Ricastle is annoyed and I would be too if I had to deal with what shos did earlier
Bella obvTown
Elusive obvTown

Like that is atrocious
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #60) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 968, Drixx wrote:Your wish is my command BRantz. Should I live long enough, I shall deliver you one that has less than 10k miles on it, all original parts, having been cared for and garaged all this time. We're talking PRIME condition.

Paranoia aside you are not the arsonist are you? I don't like seeing words Prime like that.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #61) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

If you do it, you do it on a post town agrees is helpful. Meaning not that one. 705 is loads better.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #62) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:48 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 974, Drixx wrote:
In post 972, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 968, Drixx wrote:Your wish is my command BRantz. Should I live long enough, I shall deliver you one that has less than 10k miles on it, all original parts, having been cared for and garaged all this time. We're talking PRIME condition.

Paranoia aside you are not the arsonist are you? I don't like seeing words Prime like that.

I'm a door to door salesman. If you want it, I can deliver it, but only after dusk because it takes awhile to get special orders in stock. I don't deal with accelerants or explosives though.
m

Do you deal with magnifying glasses, binoculars, or listening devices?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #63) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 975, Titus wrote:
In post 973, A Royal Saint wrote:If you do it, you do it on a post town agrees is helpful. Meaning not that one. 705 is loads better.

You're the only one objecting.

Everyone else has written you off as scum so no reason to say anything because there is a de facto objection to scum doing anything. I still think you are scum but I am trying to leash you.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #64) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) It doesn't verify shit. It verifies what you say it verifies if you do it at all.

2) shos's idea was horrible because he lied to town. I called him on it twice. Others once. His idea is horrible and now we have one person deciding the lynch more than likely. It was bad period.

3) McMenno has survivalistic tendencies which generally indicates scum or 3P. Period.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #65) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Especially since McMenno has yet to revise his claim in the face of a mod saying it is impossible. So yeah your "check" is useless bullshit.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #66) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

So will you change to 705 and be leashed or are you going to do your original post or neither and just scum claim?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #67) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Please excuse no quote tags phone posting:

McMenno post 6 (emphasis mine)
can vote in the afterlife, and if I'm killed, my
win condition changes
to see the faction that killed me lose! If I'm lynched, that faction will be that of the hammerer...
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #68) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Ika post 439

Post Post #439 (isolation #21) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:43 am
for like the 10th time now. There are no bastard elements. That is including jesters, cults, alignment change or nautes like that

Im going out drinking
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #69) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 989, Titus wrote:
In post 986, elusive wrote:My alignment is town. So your attempt to figure me out is fake because my alignment is town.

McMenno - you believe him. McMenno has an interesting history. Yeah, Titus is being weird as hell.

ARS, I can take care of Titus tonight or is there something else you're thinking of?

Wow... like this isn't scummy as hell.

You can take care of me... when the town wants me to prove my ability...

This looks like fucking scumchat.

No you want to prove your "ability" that is so op and broken it is bullshit.

And two townies conspiring to stop scum is good.

Fyi there is your proof. McMenno said alignment changes. Ika said no alignment changes. Therefore McMenno is lying.

@elusive - Let me do mine first. It is weak and shitty. If you need to figure this out tomorrow I would rather save OP powers.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #70) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Since you are 100%sure yours will work and mine is a stop gap I want to stop gap her until we lynch her.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #71) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

There is no way anyone should be believing McMenno at this point and town!Titus isn't crazy enough to.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #72) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I ask you AGAIN do you submit to the leash?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #73) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Well I will leave it up to you. Is it worth it? If you are going to die most power for the buck maybe?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #74) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) Something that reinforces said leash.
2) I don't want it.
3) Because there's this thing called buy in and current activities in the thread that needed attention. I was right about shos being fishy and I'm PDS I'm right on McMenno being dishonest. I don't need confirmation. He's confirmed to me until he says otherwise.
4) I don't mean anyone else. I'm leashing Titus tonight or you are using your stuff whatever it is on her.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1002 (isolation #75) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I'll handle Titus how I can. This is what I got.

This post no longer exists. It will be replaced by something trolly when ika comes online. Now where were we...Yes...I believe that Titus was scumclaiming.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #76) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Because I believe you'd do something I just don't believe it good. Now you will listen and cooperate or I will blow up any post that you do something funky with.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #77) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1007, Titus wrote:If you believed my role was fake, why would you feel compelled to delete posts to make it harder?

Also, how would you know your role would fuck with mine
before
I claimed to be able to mess with posts, yet not believe my claim about being able to sensor wagons?

You are a vote count analysis person. Therefore blowing up vote counts is going to hurt you. That is what I went off of. Yes I believe you can mess with posts you just have to mess with posts in a manner town agrees with.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #78) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Plus there is no harm to town as you quoted the post so we still have the information :)
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #79) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Will you work together with the thread? Or will I be quoting vote counts after they are posted and blowing them up?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #80) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Ahhh I love pitch perfect great movie. Anyone who cares should check out post 275 now. You'll see it is of pitch perfect video. Warning it does have some nauseating things but it's in good humor and all pg-13 like the whole movie.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #81) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Stop gap done. Obv scum Titus must make new plan. Overall pretty good.

@Jeanne -- If you want to lynch me to prove I am town go for it. My stop gap of Titus worked and she has got some explaining to do.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #82) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1005, elusive wrote:Now you can sensor wagon in post #705 or this:

shos: Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle, elusive, jeanne, titus, bins

We get far more info from this wagon and I can confirm for at least 1-2 slots whether your telling the truth or not.

K, ARS. I'll get one of the others.

McMenno. He is 100% confirmable to be lying about his claim.
Shos may just be dicky which is sometimes town play. I wouldn't risk it on shos.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #83) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Yes I can. However I don't see the point. Will you work with the town and obey the group's decision or am I spending a few hours quoting posts?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #84) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

It is a simple yes or no. Will you work with the thread?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #85) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Town up to you guys. Do I nuke posts to orbit? Since quoting them before nuking is not acceptable I leave it up to you. It would stop obv scum Titus from doing what they wanted so good sign there but then we aren't supposed to use the vote counts damn that was my not fuck over the rest of town plan. Now I can't be as liberal with them.

Titus has no interest in working with the thread.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #86) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Ika -- Can I quote them for future reading purposes for everyone? Or is that against the spirit of the rules?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #87) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:08 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I am asking in case I am making assumptions that are false.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #88) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I didn't obliterate the info. It was quoted. :) It is readable. You just can't do scummy things there.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #89) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Depends on if it is the truth and if we trust you which the thread and I do not.

Again truthful information not scummy. But your information maybe.

@Ika -- If I blow up another Vote Count but quote it beforehand, may people "read" my quote with their eyeballs and talk about it?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #90) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Ika -- What happened to 275
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #91) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:17 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

That is blowing up VCs.

And my plan is to create a backup. Anyone who wishes a vote count post to not be blown up and recreated will state said purpose for post and get town buy in. That is assuming I can quote them before I blow them.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #92) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I has nukes and I am NOT afraid to use them as you have seen. It all depends on if backups permissible :)
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #93) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Alrighty based on my role PM I am going to be making a massive spoiler post of all the votals tomorrow morning/this evening. I will send out a mass nuke of all vote counts except what the thread agrees is most helpful right before deadline.

Now town does :)

And yes there is because it will leash scum and town accordingly. The public thread will be a stop gap for all actions requiring a post.

@Ika -- It is a very nice middle finger :P Moving on.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #94) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Because you are scum continually trying to avoid a leash rather than be transparent and work with the thread.

If you really had a sensor that could activate and say how many people were on a given lynch town and scum you would want the biggest vote count not the smallest. Then the next day get a semi big one and compare and find a definite scum. With such a small sample size that is useless.

And how do you know if you are the only one? Maybe someone else does? Hell I have unlimited nukes for a reason. I could start ww3 and effectively role block anyone who needs posts.

If anyone needs posts let the thread know please :D
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #95) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Now you will work with thread or I nuke. You don't have other options. Stop complaining and start working.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #96) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

All the scum do not pile on a lynch duh. Flail away. Doesn't help your cause.

I am giving 24 hours to comment before nukedom. They have time. And your reads are clearly wrong.

Going to bed now with them.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #97) » Mon May 25, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus -- You. Pure and simple. You are scum.

If you are the only person who needs posts as you claim you should work with the thread instead of asking me a billion questions and clogging it up. Why would I leave wagons for the future for scum?

It is also why I am asking if anyone needs a votal. If it is just you and you continue to try to break your leash instead of accept it I will just nuke all the votals. I am done going around in circles on this. Let me sleep.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #98) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Ricastle -- First thanks for the McMenno correction. I missed 465. Since the shos/you and Titus/elusive fight took most of my time I missed that one.
Well, I'd be a bit nervous about him sticking around too long, so either way we know he is 3P based on his claim so it is better than anything else. Shos I'm waffling on.

I honestly thought I'd never use it and it's just be trolling hence why I claimed a bit VT earlier...I mean when would destroying vote counts help town? I thought it was a weak as fuck power, but since there's a power that uses votals which TBH I have never heard of, it's actually kinda awesome. Maybe your powers will be awesome too?

With the low-town games the best thing to do is leash scum and 3Ps when we can't kill them.

About eliminating the post...I guess I could eliminate the entire thread maybe...I would just have to quote the entire thing to avoid being negative EV. Mostly the restriction is how much I want to quote so people can read so I create a visibility area . :P And right now I will need to quote a ton so I am getting my sleep and working on that. This is a really time consuming roleblock....*sigh*
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (isolation #99) » Mon May 25, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Again with the self preservation.

It's a symbolism to work with the thread while I'm alive. I am not sorry for nuking that post. I believe I'm right. Now then again you try to get me not to nuke. If you do happen to be cleared, then you learn for the rest of the thread. Just post something useful or I will copy paste my responses and wait for someone else to post before I do.

You are asking me to unleash you. The answer is no. You can have your "vote counts" if you explain what you are doing and why and get town buy it. It's simple. Be upfront and honest and convince everyone (including me) that what you are doing is protown. I will not unleash you until you do townie things.

Now your reads. I am working on mine to post in the AM.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #100) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Honestly Ricastle...I don't even have to do that. I'm doing that so my nukes are not antitown. I could just do it whenever I want. Honestly I think ika might remove this power if I use it too much but yep. :P I could remove it whenever the hell I want. :P

Pretty sure I'm getting killed for having this many nukes but whatever :P

Oh and I'd like everyone's reads....Still working on the quotes. I will get to posting reads.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #101) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@ika --Posts with vote counts: 104, 200, 245, 322, 325, 369, 428, 467, 493, 685, 705, 1008

@All --
Priming nukes to go off unless Titus acts protown and works with the thread and/or town agrees they are not launched.

I will enter the stop codes for a given vote count if and only if town agrees.

Spoiler: Vote Count Backups as of approximately midnight PST on 5/25/15 into 5/26/15
In post 104, ika wrote:the first vc will go here!http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60196
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=60004
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61206

oddmusic:
Jeanne11
elusive:
McMenno

Flubbernugget:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl

BRantz
Derangement:
bins

Drixx:
bratz

McMenno:
Jeanne11, Flubbernugget, Derangement, elusive

Bellaphant
Ricastle:
Bellaphant

Bins: Ricastle

oddmusic, , , ,, , shos, Drixx, ,

In post 200, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos
BRantz
Derangement
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
oddmusic

Bins

In post 245, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos
BRantz
Derangement:
McMenno, Ricastle

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
shos

Ricastle:
oddmusic

Bins

In post 322, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Ricastle
BRantz
Derangement: McMenno, elusive
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant: shos
Ricastle: oddmusic
Bins

(ps i sent out prods)

In post 325, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive: shos
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Ricastle, McMenno
BRantz
Derangement: , elusive
Drixx:
McMenno
Bins

In post 369, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Ricastle, McMenno, elusive, Wanderer-nl
BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bins

In post 428, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, McMenno, Wanderer-nl, shos, drixx
BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bins

In post 467, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos: Bellaphant, Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle
BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle: oddmusic, shos
Bins

In post 493, ika wrote:oddmusic
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Bellaphant, Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle, elusive, jeanne

BRantz
Derangement:
Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle: oddmusic, shos
Bins

12 alive, 7 to lynch

In post 685, ika wrote:ARS
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle elusive, jeanne

BRantz
titus:
ARS

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
oddmusic, shos, titus

Bins

(expired on 2015-05-26 16:00:00)

In post 705, ika wrote:ARS
Jeanne11
elusive:
Wanderer-nl
shos:
Wanderer-nl, drixx, Ricastle, elusive, jeanne, titus, bins

BRantz
titus:
ARS

Drixx:
McMenno
Bellaphant:
Ricastle:
ARS, shos,

Bins

(expired on 2015-05-26 16:00:00)

In post 1008, ika wrote:wander-nl: ARS, drixx, bins
bins: titus

(expired on 2015-05-27 16:00:00)

@Ricastle --- Uh duh :P Why do you think I announced in thread and made backups :P This is a lot of work but it is worth it to contain scum.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #102) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Reads
They are grouped by section. The individual sections is not ordered. This are weak reads susceptible to shifting but this is what I think so far. Mostly stuff is "gut" but I tried expanding what I could. Really I need information to go on that is guaranteed not to be corrupted so yeah.
Spoiler: Reads spoilers so they save space
Confirmed things

oddmusic
ARS -- Town with nuclear capabilities :P (Okay well this one is confirmed to me but whatever...If you really think I'd just not use it ad infinitem as scum and say fuck vote counts you'd be crazy.)
Flubbernugget -- Dead mafia
McMenno (3P survivor asking not to be lynched)

Very strong town reads

Bins (This is misleading...My strong belief is that they are NOT mafia. They could easily be 3P.)
elusive

Moderately Town reads

Bellaphant
Drixx

Slight town reads

Jeanne11

Null read

Ricastle (I'm not sure if you are buddying me here, or genuinely town. I had you down with light antitown with shos but I'm warming up to you but I'm skeptical.)
Wanderer-nl

Slight antitown reads

shos (The opening with intentionally testing town with the dual lynch is just WEIRD. Like WTF? Need to see more cooperation from shos.)
Brantz (His post with his reads just rubs me the wrong way...My gut is all I really have for this one.)

Very strong antitown reads

Derangement
Titus
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #103) » Mon May 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Now....I am sleeping.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #104) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Lucky for town I don't care about how I look. I care about the right thing. It serves no purpose to delete random posts as I must tell ika which post I am deleting.

I will always quote posts before destroying them. Always. And I've already demonstrated my power. If anyone doubts that my power didn't make that a video for Pitch Perfect jokes and then a middle finger, you are sorely mistaken.

Ricastle also gets negative points for the same reason Brantz did. With that lineup his actions should be different.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #105) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:54 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

You would be trying to examine Jeanne's logic to see if she was town or scum and not so much working on self preservation.
You also did not vote Wanderer back when we thought we could lose two townies instead of one.
It is little things that don't seem to make sense from your read list.
There's definitiely some information missing there.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #106) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Why? Why be destructive just to show it to my scumread? *rolls eyes*

Oh and VOTE: Unvote
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #107) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:55 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Ugh now I am just pissed. People agreed Titus was scum and then I fucking stop her from being scummy and I am wack?? Like wtf.

@ika
ELIMINATE POST 104

There I am not 1 shot. Ika will get this when he is online.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #108) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:58 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Bins I already quoted every vote count lol
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #109) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:01 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6897026

Right there if you want them.

Uhm and if she isn't a lie detector and her posts let her massively role block? Then what. I have a chance to role block my top scum read and it's all "Noooo we should let her investigate...because she says she can"
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #110) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:05 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Being town I can't be 100% certain she is lying. And yes I massively fucked over a scum read.
If someone publicly announced an RB of the top scum read would you go "That is anti town?"

I could just nuke the posts from orbit at night.

I strongly believe Titus's role is a fuck with us one.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #111) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:07 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

My power is day and night dude. I can PM Ika to erase it on night start. :)

And I would take a backup before doing so.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1111 (isolation #112) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:09 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I mean ma'am sorry. :$

Duh :/ All I do is troll posts. :P

There is no way something like that is true unless scum sided to 3P hunt.

I am willing to fucking die to prove I am town to get Titus obv scum lynched.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (isolation #113) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:12 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

The most likely thing is she KNOWS how many scum are on the wagon being scum herself and she would learn how many 3Ps are on it and then lie to us assuming her power works as it does which I am not 100 % certain of.

So unless someone trusts Titus and says something other than "Give scum a chance to fuck with us" I will nuke all the vote counts from orbit.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #114) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:20 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Furthermore I don't even have to post that I did it y'all.

I could have just done it in secret right before end of day. Then Titus wouldn't have had her scan and I wouldn't have taken heat.no one would have known it was me. :P I mean look at Titus's response it is all, I leash her then she keeps asking to remove the leash than work with the thread. I am more than happy to not nuke if she works with the thread.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #115) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:37 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Shos -- Because you wanted another post nuked at RVS is useless and I am not spending hours quoting 1116 posts to get an RNG in here. You wanted proof that I am not one shot. There you go.

Ooooh and now shos adds more requirements to townfirming who is shocked -- no one.

And for the record I don't. As I have said NUMEROUS times.

@McMenno -- No that is false. There are backups for analysis dude :/ Just powers can't be used on the post. Because there are backups analyzing can happen. If someone else wants to take backups they can.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #116) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:39 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I will always use eliminate post (unless night) as it will make it painfully clear what I am doing. Transparent.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #117) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:47 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Lol I do it to VCs only until all the scum are dead :P
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #118) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:47 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Hence why pretty sure my power works only against scum powers.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #119) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:01 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I love how you keep adding requirements to my conf towning me. It is like you don't want conftown because you are scum.

Shos or Titus being lynched would be awesome.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #120) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:08 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Only VCs until all the scum are gone.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #121) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:27 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

The roles. It would be mine too because ethicalness and not wanting to quote 1000 posts.
@Ricastle all the scum aren't dead so I can't.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #122) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:32 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I can but I don't see a reason why we should let scum fuck with us :/

But that is now officially a majority :( Yall are being crazy :/

Powering down nukes
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #123) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:43 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Alright but only because multiple town reads are saying it :/
Tomorrow if I live which I doubt. I will quote VCs as they come up.
She needs to do 705
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #124) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:47 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1008, ika wrote:wander-nl: ARS, drixx, bins
bins: titus

(expired on 2015-05-27 16:00:00)

Time left
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #125) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:58 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1135, shos wrote:
In post 1127, A Royal Saint wrote:The roles. It would be mine too because ethicalness and not wanting to quote 1000 posts.
@Ricastle all the scum aren't dead so I can't.

sorry, add to the above a "only untill all scum are dead"

(does this mean that your roles does not work if the game is over? :facepalm: )
In post 1129, A Royal Saint wrote:I can but I don't see a reason why we should let scum fuck with us :/

But that is now officially a majority :( Yall are being crazy :/

Powering down nukes

did you just nuke the entirity of the VCs? why the fuck would you do that?

1) I had them primed. I just stopped as I said I would.
2) scum=mafia to me when I write organically. I forget MS has a different meta sorry.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #126) » Tue May 26, 2015 8:59 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1134, shos wrote:
In post 1122, A Royal Saint wrote:I love how you keep adding requirements to my conf towning me. It is like you don't want conftown because you are scum.

Shos or Titus being lynched would be awesome.

that's because you keep adding stuff to your claim!
first it was "you can nuke everything"
then it was "you can nuke everything at day while posting ELIMINATE:"
then it was "you can nuke everything at day while posting ELIMINATE: and you can nuke everything at night by PMing ika"
then it was "you can nuke everything at day while posting ELIMINATE: and you can nuke everything at night by PMing ika - but only for VCs"

-__-

I don't have to post eliminate. That is a self imposed rule for transparency which I will not break.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #127) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:18 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1141, Ricastle wrote:Second problem: A mafia who received that role would be unable to utilise it to its fullest extent. With how the setup works, it is common sense to make all roles be beneficial to either alignment so something is off here.

Are you high? A mafia member who received it would be able to have it so town doesn't! Think of it like a cop. So scum would only hunt 3P with it. Sure I suppose they could target their buddies but why?

Yeah I am keeping Ricastle on my scum list.

Titus shos Ricastle Branz my scum team and 3p
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #128) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:19 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Drixx -- Ugh that is so what I feel right now.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #129) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:51 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Drixx -- Your words

Generally when I snare scum, I consider it a good play only if the scum never sees it coming in any way. They're just interacting with me thinking they have me fooled and then boom, they're snared and obvscum and I'm explaining to the oblivious town why they're scum.

Consider Titus = scum. She didn't see it coming and flipped out. She then obvscum flailed and hasn't come on to do middle ground 705
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #130) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Why be so complicated? Why not just have a scanner that can target someone and reveal the results publicly in thread? Just like a computer scanner in real life downloads the information and displays it onscreen. It would be a 1 shot innocent child each day (assuming it hit town)

I even volunteer to be the first one scanned so we can get back.

@Wanderer -- Really?!?! I have been sharing my thoughts all game and poking all sorts of people and read lists. I ask the same of Titus and she poofs.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #131) » Tue May 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Like this paragraph makes no sense:

I started reading Titus' and saint's combined iso's and about a third into it I gave up and skimmed the rest. What caught my eye mostly is how saint has been tunnelling Titus from when they got into this game, while saint has been sharing his thoughts on just about everybody here. Getting more of a town-feeling from Titus than from saint because of that. ....

How am I tunneling and sharing my overall thoughts more than Titus and have that equate to a scum read like WTF?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #132) » Tue May 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I hate it because it doesn't make sense.

Hell scum read me incorrectly if you want but at least have fucking reasons that make intelligent grammatical sense.

Thirdly I can only nuke VCs.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #133) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Lololol If you want something funny I would take Allison Scagliotti showing up unannounced here in Cali. The result of this is that I was so star struck that I could only post three times every hour because I was so enamored XD

Or maybe a disrober that vanillizes you until you get clothes back from you or any other person visiting in the night.

Erm sorry I am in a flirty mood.

In all seriousness Titus should not have that job and I am the thing RBing her. I do a protown act and am getting scum read...Lovely. :/
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #134) » Tue May 26, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

It is getting seriously tempting to just say fuck it and use the nukes any way since Titus clearly won't play along with the thread like I clearly did after powering down the nukes. What else can you do? Misread me more?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #135) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

I would be okay with that.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #136) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Only if the results are made public by IKA tomorrow. If they are not I am nuking to kingdom come because you are lying.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #137) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

If you really want pick 200 :D
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #138) » Tue May 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) If you lie then why rely on you giving information later? Like once a liar always a liar.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #139) » Tue May 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

No pretty sure you are telling the truth about needing the VCs just not what you do with them.

And no it doesn't. I consolidate all of the VCs in one place so if anything it is easier. Unless you have scumfuckery powers.

So yes Ika posts your results or you are lying.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #140) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1)3P hunter
2)manipulation of vote counts to meet a certain vote count agenda
3)Any overpowered power that has a restriction of having to pick from a broad vote count and then narrow down.
For example, if you pick a relatively small vote count and then progressively smaller and after three days of doing this anyone on all 3 VCs is dead regardless of protection
4) repeat with role block and other nasty things
5) Picking a vote count that acts as a nuclear device countdown and after X posts all town on said lynch are dead

There are a billion things. I can't outright guess your role but I can do my damnedest to protect town while I am here. And I will do it without regrets if you are lying tomorrow if anything happens to me or my nukes.

EBWOP:
@Brantz because Titus does VCA. Anyone who knows her knows she does VCA as scum as well as town. I figured low risk play of nuking a quoted one would make her cooperate. Apparently the thread signed the treaty at the Geneva Convention and left me out.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #141) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus How do you know I am the only one with nukes? The point is I am pretty sure the rest of town is signing their goddamn death warrant and I will dead.

EBWOP: fuck that. If you are scum it gives less ammo to bullshit with. Really your best argument for you not being scum is that you get to be lazy? This game is WTF
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #142) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Brantz it was also addressed I will get it hang on
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #143) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1010, A Royal Saint wrote:
In post 1007, Titus wrote:If you believed my role was fake, why would you feel compelled to delete posts to make it harder?

Also, how would you know your role would fuck with mine
before
I claimed to be able to mess with posts, yet not believe my claim about being able to sensor wagons?

You are a vote count analysis person. Therefore blowing up vote counts is going to hurt you. That is what I went off of. Yes I believe you can mess with posts you just have to mess with posts in a manner town agrees with.

Here you go Brantz
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #144) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) My way is more powerful because it narrows things down much more quickly. With a "cop" you must check every person.
2) My power can. Duh.
3)Don't know what that means.
4) Ditto
5) I didn't figure town would agree to let your abilities go off. I am scared as fuck right now :/

And no this isn't a classic game. It is how to get town to wake the fuck up and let me stop you.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #145) » Tue May 26, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Secondly I am not that powerful. At best I am a role blocker and a troll :/
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #146) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:25 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1220, Titus wrote:The mod already told me I could not do that with my role.

However, we can gradually reach the same place using a lie detector and mass claim.

We all claim our roles (I think all but elusive and Brantz have anyway), including if we can kill. Someone who denies killing when they can is either scum or 3p. Not totally game breaking.

I do expect Elusive to claim she can kill for the record, and I suspect ARS has reached the same conclusion.

You realize yall are fucked right? Because scumTitus asked for mass claim and you gave it to her and now she can plan out our demise based on roles right?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #147) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:33 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1252, Titus wrote:Claims with Game Reference
ARS - Post Deleter ---??
Jeanne11 - Judge (can lynch in the event we no lynch) -- Witchhunt
elusive - Chairman (can add one person to a hood per night) - Chairman mafia
Flubbernugget - Confirmed scum via day kill
Wanderer-nl - ??? Investigative
shos - Unlynchable Gladiator --- Parker from FMVIII (Weakish)
BRantz - ???
Titus the Deranged VCA Queen - Lie Detector/Question Asker (used as sensor) [ Professor Maniac]
Drixx - Wacky Anything Inventor [Flubber]
McMenno - Third party survivor [ Nagging feeling I've seen this role before too but I can't remember where]

McMenno's role is eerily similar to a role in my scum game with SilverWolf.

But you already knew that since I talked about it at length with you. You'd just remember to try to frame me more tomorrow.

@EBWOP
@@Ricastle: you get onto me for nuking a post that everyone can still read but then you outright kill someone?!?! I think they are scum but pot calling kettle black.
@Titus nope.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #148) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:50 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #149) » Wed May 27, 2015 7:52 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Oh and wise words from Ika

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p6567626

Don't try to figure out what he does in a set up.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #150) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:03 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus -- Forgive me post game. You will love my role PM.

It is so hard to get fucking killed isn't it. :(
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #151) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:04 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Unvote

Vote ARS symbolically
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #152) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:06 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus -- My role PM townfirms you actually. I have been trying to lure out other townfirms by those who needed votals and levels of aggression. You slipped before in needing a votal so pretty much my game has been to piss you off so people didn't notice.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #153) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:07 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

So seriously someone please kill me so my role PM can flip. Titus was never in danger of not having a check. I just thought that check was horrible due to math probabilities.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #154) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:09 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Because my PM says I can be a dick to town and erase a votal :P
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #155) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:09 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Yeah that is why I said forgive me. Today was a gambit to townfirm one of the best players around:
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #156) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:11 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Seriously that votal was a shitty one. Titus is better than me so pretty much her being a town firm prevents her stupid mislynching that happens when she is town.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #157) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:15 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I have a strong scum read on elusive now for trying to play on my emotions.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #158) » Wed May 27, 2015 8:18 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@Titus -- Shutting up per request
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #159) » Wed May 27, 2015 10:51 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I just wish I was dead so yall can see my role PM and conf town Titus. Hell I would hammer myself in that case.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #160) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:00 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

1) Because I had to see who wanted Titus lynched and who was scum hunting
2) I had to make sure that because Titus is an easy mislynch that she was up against an easier mislynch namely me. And if I died boom! Titus confTown.

3) Only one nuke and it was on a stupid VC because I believe that VC is useless.
4) It is like a cop with an unfiltered innocent. You can't just say I think they are town and rely on crumb reading. You have to make it clear but clear in such a way that helps town. Now scum have two targets that are town to worry about and know each other are town.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (isolation #161) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:01 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Her freak out confirmed 100% she is town. :P Had to have it be genuine.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #162) » Wed May 27, 2015 11:56 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Because you are a better overall player, but I am better at math. And 705 works best with future VCAs.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #163) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Or we could lynch elusive + Ricastle who are clearly scum together. 87 for elusive might as well have been a scum claim when she hops on a claimed 3P with no explanation at all.

Secondly elusive tried to goad me into pressuring Titus completely unaware I was running a gambit and furthermore seems to have done nothing.

Thirdly ricastle's unwillingness to vote elusive puts them together.

Fourthly Titus dying should be a shock to no one as she was town firmed by me.
Fifth point is Ricastle kept demanding me to quote my role PM several times to try to get me to demonstrate how it townfirmed Titus.

We should be lynching one of these two today but I am more than willing to be lynched in order to prove those two scum.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #164) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Vote elusive
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #165) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:09 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

forgot ms uses vote tags hang on

VOTE: elusive
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #166) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Whatever...Meanwhile....Let's lynch scum. Flubber nugget was probably aligned with those two as there was scum coaching in thread.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #167) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

For the other team I suspect shos plus BRantz plus ??? But those reads aren't as high as elusive + Ricastle.

Pretty much my suspicions are that in case Ricastle is trying to kill me. I am typing as fast as possible just in case.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #168) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 87, elusive wrote:VOTE: McMenno

Let's ride this train

First post that made me suspect. Scum always want to get rid of 3P it is their goal. Then they only have to worry about one direction instead of two.

In post 139, Ricastle wrote:My gut is getting bad vibes from the Menno wagon but on the other hand it's a fair point that his role sounds like bullshit and doesn't correlate with the Restless Spirit, which would be a WTF role in its own right. Hm.

Pedit: What do you suggest I do, Flubber? McMenno is the only topic on the table and roughly half the players haven't posted out of RVS.

Note here the cross communication which is interesting.

In post 149, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 147, Ricastle wrote:
In post 146, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay so why is elusive townier than derangement?
I never said that.

If elusive isn't townier than derangement, why are you not voting her?

This entire chain is what makes me suspect the two are together with flubber or at least flubber was putting them together at the very least. Asking flubber and flubber being nonchalant about it is a HUGE cause for concern. This entire argument feels wrong. SERIOUSLY. Reread it people.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #169) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

And P.S. Lynch Ricastle if he kills me. I'm clearly town for the townfirm of another player and because of doing so saving a life because there are TWO scum teams and 1 death and 0 doctor claims or anything similar.

So
Mic drop
for the win. *tips hat*

Oh and McMenno opening the day with an attempted vote on me probably means that he's scum not 3P just trying to avoid a lynch and trying to get an easy mislynch. So tentatively my six scumreads are in order of strength:

{Flubber, elusive, ricastle, shos, mcmenno, brantz }

Gotta sleep now. :) Sweet dreams ya'll.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #170) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Oh and be afraid because I will find a way to use my power to townfirm more townies...Be very afraid scums.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #171) » Sat May 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Mathblade = ARS*

Going to bed now ya'll since I'm still alive. Reads still the same. Hopefully see you when I awake.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1350 (isolation #172) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 4, ika wrote:
Any player that is not aligned with the town will recive their alignments in their role PM

Wincons are as follow:
Town
; eliminate all players who can not win with town
Mafia
: eliminate all players who can not win with you
3rd party scum
: live long enough to see town lose
Other 3rd partie(s): will only be known to them

In post 1, ika wrote:
Special rules

Everyone has a fucked up role
They are not alignment indicative, this game is smalltown
There are exactly 4 scums (3p team and one 3rd party)
There may be other 3rd parties

update: tommorow noight most likely role pm will go out

Lol two teams is in the rules :) Guaranteed 4 and parties is plural so 6 scum :) One team traditional mafia the others aren't. :)
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #173) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1348, shos wrote:Nobody rush.

ARS, what mafe you changr your mind so decisively aince yesterday?

Didn't change my mind. Said elusive was scum read yesterday after explaining Titus was town and it was a gambit :)
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (isolation #174) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1347, Ricastle wrote:
In post 1342, A Royal Saint wrote:Oh and be afraid because I will find a way to use my power to townfirm more townies...Be very afraid scums.
WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

It means what it says. Did you have a question of substance or are you just scared like you flailed yesterday in trying to get me to quote my role PM?
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #175) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1346, Ricastle wrote:Okay that was random. Now to deconstruct this garbage.

Blatant AtE we know someone can kill in the day time and then you throw something at me. Getting out reads is appropriate.

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Or we could lynch elusive + Ricastle who are clearly scum together.
Yes because my exchange with Flubber was totally a scum gambit right? How would that even work? [/quote]

Like it did in thread :) that conversation which I will quote in its entirety is just whack.

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Thirdly ricastle's unwillingness to vote elusive puts them together.
I cannot recall a time where a case or pressure was building on elusive, so this is bull. Also I was never asked to vote her and I never outright refused. There is no point here.[/quote]

Exactly my point. You should have reacted how you are responding now back there. Instead it is a weird effortless push like blasé. Everyone read that.

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Fourthly Titus dying should be a shock to no one as she was town firmed by me.
And you have yet to explain how! Does it say so in your role PM? If so, you just need to say that, instead of quote it like what you somehow think I ever wanted you to do?
[/quote]

The only way to explain how my role PM townfirms is to quote it. *facepalm* Now I am pretty sure you are trying to be annoying and get a rise out of me.

In post 1334, A Royal Saint wrote:Fifth point is Ricastle kept demanding me to quote my role PM several times to try to get me to demonstrate how it townfirmed Titus.
Bullshit...you haven't said anything so far that townfirms Titus. You pulled this 'townfirm' out of your ass when you realised how powerful Titus's role was and how she may likely have targeted you.

I actually completely agree with Menno's reaction here. This case is just terrible and if town sheeps it this game is over.

How do you know there are two scumteams?! Wtf. Also, that isn't 'cross-communication' you utter fool - Flubber was
talking to me
.[/quote]

Now this is bad. You realize that 1) I had to be right on Titus being town 2) I specifically said I was looking for other people who could use vote counts. 3) Everyone had roles adding superlatives does not make your case.
3) I offered her to target me with VC 200. :) So saying I was scared is crap. Never will be.
4) RTfSD -- Modified from warehouse thirteen. Read the fucking setup dude.
5) yes cross talk is a thing. Where scum ask each other what they should do!
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #176) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1353, shos wrote:So
My thoughts right now are
Flubber was lone scum
That ecplains lack of extra kill(s)
ARS keeps aounding like scum ajd I have no idea how he thinks he townfirmed titua or himseld and his 180 change between today and yesterday has me believe he might be third party

However Ricastle is still scum the fuck out of this game

ARS, a lone scum is not a team, and he is third party so he may not be able to kill anyway

And voting wthout vote tags is just fine
Here
VOTE: Ricastle

Flubber cannot be lone scum. Not possible. Please read the setup. He flipped mafia. He must have two partners.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #177) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Spoiler: The conversation
In post 139, Ricastle wrote:My gut is getting bad vibes from the Menno wagon but on the other hand it's a fair point that his role sounds like bullshit and doesn't correlate with the Restless Spirit, which would be a WTF role in its own right. Hm.

Pedit: What do you suggest I do, Flubber? McMenno is the only topic on the table and roughly half the players haven't posted out of RVS.

In post 140, Flubbernugget wrote:The only way to really be certain about the lylo/mylo situation is to massclaim, which is a terrible idea because then we know the protectives and we're really fucked

So I don't think it's worth speculating on

In post 141, Flubbernugget wrote:

Why isn't elusive worth a vote?

In post 143, Ricastle wrote:
In post 141, Flubbernugget wrote:Why isn't elusive worth a vote?
Never said she wasn't; I only have one vote. Does it matter which Menno pusher I vote?

In post 142, Derangement wrote:What if the only thing we claim is faction (town, third-party, scum)?
:facepalm:

In post 145, Drixx wrote:

Bad day one wagons are generally not resisted. The amount of resistance to what should be a super easy decision to get rid of a huge threat to town just reinforces the necessity of it, at least for me.

In post 146, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 143, Ricastle wrote:
In post 141, Flubbernugget wrote:Why isn't elusive worth a vote?
Never said she wasn't; I only have one vote. Does it matter which Menno pusher I vote?

Okay so why is elusive townier than derangement?

In post 146, Flubbernugget wrote:Okay so why is elusive townier than derangement?
I never said that.

In post 149, Flubbernugget wrote:
I never said that.

If elusive isn't townier than derangement, why are you not voting her?

Here it is folks. Someone explain to me how elusive is not scum for this with Ricastle and elusive's sneaking on a claimed 3P wagon.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1357 (isolation #178) » Sat May 30, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by A Royal Saint »

Oh and FYI you talked with Flubber asking what to do. I just quoted the post. Don't try to say something else. The proof is there.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #179) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:39 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1364, Ricastle wrote:No third party TEAM. ARS is saying there is a third party team which is completely untrue.

Ugh. I hate MS's meta sometimes. The terminology/processes are whack so I keep trying to put an ARS mind into a square hole.

1) I do not believe the 3P's can talk with each other but it is a collective that probably has a kill amongst them.

2) I do not believe that you planned to kill Flubber initially but there are auto suicide roles. There are also roles that provide a distinctive benefit to kill early. This is WTF mafia and I am strongly suspecting that you KNEW Flubber was going to die and that is why you asked Flubber's opinions beforehand.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #180) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:42 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

And of course you OMGUS when I don't quote my role PM *rolls eyes* I already volunteered to die to prove I am town, and I am a valuable asset as I townfirm people and you try to lynch me. Whatever. People will either see through this or take care of you and elusive tomorrow. Either way is fine by me as I have all day to lay out my case if I am right and it is auto suicide.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #181) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:49 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Furthermore if we work off of Titus's theory that the roles are influenced by prior sites and meta there is a "suicide" command on sc2mafia (PC version). If Flubber committed suicide then it would lend some credence to acting after death which would make me wrong about McMenno's claim being false...Hmmmmm *ponders* I can leave McMenno alone for now.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #182) » Sun May 31, 2015 3:51 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@shos -- Again there is NO 180 today. There is a 180 yesterday if anything but that was a gambit as you and Ricastle already freaked out about.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #183) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1370, elusive wrote:ARS is off the wall. Like completely mad.

Titus has no results to report?

FLUBBER, the PROVEN SCUM, tried to get RICASTLE to vote me and wanted to move a wagon on me. He only hesitated because I've played with flubber and don't go down easy as town.

There could be one mafia scum and multiple third parties.

I'll stand with me previous that one of derangement\odd music are scum.

Considering ARS ability messing with Titus, they are probably opposite alignment.

ARS at least try to make sense. Your gambits are pointless and lies.

Shos did someone try to kill you?

Drixx what did you invent and who did you give it to?

1) Again trying to brush off your scummy play by saying "I'm mad". When I flip town people will see why it wasn't mad.
2) No there cannot be 1 scum.
THE SETUP SAYS 3 PEOPLE ARE MAFIA

2.5) Notice how multiple people say 1 scum like wtf.
3) Of course you do as you are scum.
1v1 me right now. I dare you.

4) My ability has NOTHING to do with my alignment as Ika pointed out in the front of the thread. You cannot counter the obvscum play in the beginning of the day so you resort to that.
5) Townfirming people is hardly pointless and I look forward to the opportunity to do it again. Hopefully with watcher-NL today.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #184) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:22 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

And furthermore as I have said that arrangement feels like the both of you knew he was going to die. There is something weird about it, yall. Reread that convo.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #185) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:39 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@shos -- I am mathblade. Hell ika even slipped and called me Mathblade. I just switched to try to improve my play and do a little genderfuck anyway. No one really respected the whole "they" thing when they found out I had boobs so I kinda just picked he as that is what people do anyway so "yay?"
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (isolation #186) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:41 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1387, elusive wrote:ARS, what did Drixx give you and why aren't you using it if it was the scanner thing?

Drixx and Titus need to chime in.

I received no feedback as I did nothing :/ either I got nothing or was feedback blocked.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #187) » Sun May 31, 2015 4:48 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I love how shos is just shotgunning :P The sad thing is on two of the counts he is probably right.

Ebwop: We need some new posters in here. All of Ricastle's and elusive's arguments are "You're insane" or "you suck". I have given reasons and explained my reads. With such an antitown role PM with a town slot I HAD to gambit in order to make it useful. Titus will forgive me. I have faith.

Ebwop2: Yes I have. I have it seen as a way to "townfirm" themselves and coast to endgame. I have also used the same idea as scum to continually bus my buddy. Happens in witch hunt from time to time as well.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #188) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:01 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

@shos -- Give me some time to find it as it is a really old game.

I have also been known to do this more in f2f mafia or resistance where I outed myself as scum and then got people to believe I was doing one thing and really another. Outed scum gambits are so much fun.

It is only a shame I am not scum of any kind today.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (isolation #189) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:05 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #190) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:09 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

There are probably other examples but yeah never say scum won't do something. There is always a first.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #191) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:19 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

For shos
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #192) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:20 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1283, A Royal Saint wrote:I have a strong scum read on elusive now for trying to play on my emotions.

Fyi where I said elusive scum yesterday
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #193) » Sun May 31, 2015 5:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1277, A Royal Saint wrote:Because my PM says I can be a dick to town and erase a votal :P

Where I already paraphrased and Ricastle continues to push. Just sayin y'all
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #194) » Sun May 31, 2015 7:56 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

VOTE: Unvote
VOTE: Ricastle

I don't keep my vote on someone replacing out. Gives them a chance to play.

@Ricastle -- You just seem scared :P
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #195) » Sun May 31, 2015 7:58 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

And you finally admitted I townfirmed Titus through your emphasis on more players meaning I townfirmed Titus. Awesome.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #196) » Sun May 31, 2015 7:59 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

I will miss elusive's play :(
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #197) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

Apparently the clarification bug is going around... I has no more nukes and am now VT :(
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1415 (isolation #198) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:21 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

So no more townfirming either damn it.
A Royal Saint
A Royal Saint
Goon
A Royal Saint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #199) » Sun May 31, 2015 8:23 am

Post by A Royal Saint »

In post 1405, elusive wrote:Scum would only shoot themselves in dire circumstances and would try to town cred out of it which didn't happen here.

Shos I have no scum tactics, I am vla but checking on my phone so I missed some things.

If one of are or rivastle is scum who is the third team member?

That is pretty much a scumslip though. Just saying. How would elusive know what is in scum's heads?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”