Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #200) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 342, Vedith wrote:Trolling in games will get you lynched a lot more than not so explain why trolling is scummy for a start and why it benefits Scum.
b/c trolling is 0 scumhunting and the motivation for that is pretty obvious. Also, if you troll every game or some other anti-town thing it you are going to get the "Vedith always does this. it's null."

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #201) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if I move back to RCE then Eyes won't trust my reads anymore. :/
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #202) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think alot of players actually like playing scum and not being pro-town as town only helps your scum game. At least that's my theory.

I don't that much about who is lynched between RCE and Flippy. I'd like to see the Creature voters choose one or the other.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Wich one of your scumbuddies told you to come post?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1375 (isolation #204) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's saying that once/if Profii flips scum then it can only mean that he's town and no way is he bussing. But also, its time t start consolidating. Lets lynch REC or the empty flippy spot, eh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is roster town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda leaning scum is in

Enigma
rosterfoster
RCEnigma
Flapjack
Lycanfire
BuJaber
profii

Will prob town read roster if Proffi flips scum. Kinda want to town read Bujaber but his and RCE's interactions have been really really weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but lets just say that roster and Buj are town. That leaves us with both enigmas and one of flapjack or lyncan. Or maybe just RCE and both Flapjack and lycan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #208) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1452, Creature wrote:There's likely four scum though
I know, I'm assuming that Profii flips scum here leaving 3 left.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #209) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1453, Enigma wrote:
In post 1451, Nero Cain wrote:but lets just say that roster and Buj are town. That leaves us with both enigmas and one of flapjack or lyncan. Or maybe just RCE and both Flapjack and lycan.
so how did your read on me evolve to me potentially being scum?
Was I town reading you before? I don't even remember why. I was mostly going from Creatures list and making out the ones that im town reading. I do remember yesterday that you said something about not wanting to lynch RCE and if he's scum that could maybe be a link between you two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #210) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1455, Enigma wrote:These are scum driven mislynches
sure but that's vague, can you be more specific about who the scum are that are driving these wagons?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #211) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

RCEnigma
Flapjack
Lycanfire
profii????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #212) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1461, RCEnigma wrote:I find it hard to believe scum avoid lynching eyes in favor of jibril.
I mean the eyes wagon was dying after myself and Enigma (there could be others, idk) voiced concern about the Eyes wagon going to fast. That is my sole reasoning for town reading him but in the back of my mind, there's a sliver of worry that he was just getting bussed. But let's just say he was town and his wagon was dying, why would scum continue to push a wagon that prob wasn't going to happen?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (isolation #213) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1455, Enigma wrote:EOD1
Jibril (9): Emperor flippyNips, RCEnigma, Sashaddin, Creature, profii, BuJaber, rosterfoster, 0verki11, stan1ey
In post 1455, Enigma wrote:EOD2
Emperor flippyNips (8): Nero Cain, Creature, Eyes without a face, Succinct, stan1ey, Sashaddin, profii, Flapjack
His pool is like literally the entire playlist (unless I'm misunderstanding something) except for himself and Lycan who were on neither of the two town mislynches. Scum intentionally avoiding town wagons so they look better?

The only players to be on both ML wagons were Creature, Profii, and Sasha. Stan too but he was town so its not like VCA is all that accurate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #214) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1472, RCEnigma wrote:Why is that?
generally, scum don't stick their necks out and try to avoid attention. Hard pushing a wagon where atleast 1 town (me) got off kinda goes against that, no? Jibril was a really EZ wagon and your belief that scum would push the Eyes lynch b/c they had the #'s (not true anyways) is baffling. But then you are scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum woulda needed 9 votes to lynch Eyes.

Eyes doesn't vote himself (prob)

I unvoted Eyes in 508 and profii unvotes in 552. The next unvote is 100 posts later.
In post 1455, Enigma wrote:Eyes without a face (4): stan1ey, Enigma, RCEnigma, rosterfoster
First we'd have to assume that all 4 of you are town wich lol nope.

Then you'd have to assume that all 4 scum are in

BuJaber
Nero Cain
Emperor flippyNips
Succinct
0verki11
Jibril
Sashaddin
Flapjack
Creature
Lycanfire
Vedith

again nope. I could kinda see scum being in Buj, lycan and Flapjack thought that would still me you or the other Enigma is scum. (or maybe roster, idk) But scum wasn't getting that wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess my ordered POE list would be something like

Lycanfire
RCEnigma
BuJaber
profii
Enigma
rosterfoster
Flapjack (cop/vig this lurksack!)

VOTE: Lycan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe don't vig the guy. You can cop him but I'm kinda thinking Amor was town. Dunno why Flapjack is playing to a scum wincon though. Maybe I'm wrong about amor?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #218) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What made you stop town reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #219) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I said that about Enigma, not you...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #220) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

prob

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #221) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1468, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1455, Enigma wrote:EOD1
Jibril (9): Emperor flippyNips, RCEnigma, Sashaddin, Creature, profii, BuJaber, rosterfoster, 0verki11, stan1ey
In post 1455, Enigma wrote:EOD2
Emperor flippyNips (8): Nero Cain, Creature, Eyes without a face, Succinct, stan1ey, Sashaddin, profii, Flapjack
His pool is like literally the entire playlist (unless I'm misunderstanding something) except for himself and Lycan who were on neither of the two town mislynches. Scum intentionally avoiding town wagons so they look better?

The only players to be on both ML wagons were Creature, Profii, and Sasha. Stan too but he was town so its not like VCA is all that accurate.
like I am literally quoting Enigma here, why would you think I'm talking to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #222) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok RCE, the scum team are going to fight against the current and try to lynch Eyes while passing up an easy Jibril wagon. But of course you are on the Jibril wagon so I guess you have reason to argue that scum weren't on the Jibril wagon...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #223) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, RCEnigma wrote:It was after this post so I thought you were answering what my pool was.
So Profii, overkill, sashaddin is your remaining pool correct? Who cares if two of them are calling you town, what's the reason for pointing that out?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #224) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1491, RCEnigma wrote:I'd put 1 scum in that group of 4
yes yourself. lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #225) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1492, RCEnigma wrote:my Poe is literally all jibril voters. Still.
here's my question.

Yesterday you were all up in arms about scum voting you but town reading me. So you were convinced there was scum in OK or Stan. I asked you why Buj wasn't included despite voting you and you said something about you only saw an eyes/buj team so it was not important to you or some such.

Now you are saying that your POE list is all Jibril votes. Buj was on the Jibril wagon. If he was on your POE why was he of so little import yesterday? Your interactions with Buj continue to be very strange.

Can you talk to me about why you are town reading Buj?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #226) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you've done pretty much nothing but tunnel Creature...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #227) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

"tell me who your town reads are so we can night kill them."

information fish DENIED!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #228) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If they were secrets why did you think I'd pick up on them?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #229) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it doesn't seem like you talk much with me.

So what were these things that were directed at me that I didn't get?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #230) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, your kinda nullish but it's not super hard for me to see a player that said they'd catch up then didn't catch up then read one page and join a town mislynch as scum play. I wanna hear some words.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #231) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1522, Flapjack wrote:Are you accusing me for hammering after Creature told me everyone agrees with it except for roster?
Why would it be impossible for you to come in and hammer town? Like, I'm not hard pushing you or anything but doing shit all and then coming in to vote on the leading wagon doesn't exactly make me go "oh that's soooo town."

Go ISO so slots and talk about them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1533 (isolation #232) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

talk to me about the two enigmas and bujaber
@pancakes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #233) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Scum Bujabar can't see that a town Flippy wagon is about to happen and denounces it for the town cred?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #234) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1549, Flapjack wrote:How is voting flippy giving him town cred regardless of what flippy flips?
IDK, did I say that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #235) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1550, Flapjack wrote:I'll place my fos on Succint and I'll ask who did he replace so I can check their ISO out as well?
joges

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #236) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he keeps saying bizarre shit and that's part of the reason I'm scum reading him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #237) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's not.

Who are scum reading?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #238) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1561, Flapjack wrote:
In post 1559, Nero Cain wrote:he's not.
99% thats a joke and a town vig shouldn't be holding his shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #239) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't understand why Flapjacks thinking Creature is the mason makes you town read her.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #240) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1565, RCEnigma wrote:I'm hard claiming VT here.
Why claim here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #241) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah but if you were just a VT and you hard claim VT you have almost a 0% chance of getting shot and limits scums POE pool of looking for the town PRs.

Though as scum it helps explain why you don't get shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #242) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If we assume that Vedith was shot for claiming NOT PR, scum have only spent ONE-night pr hunting outside him. Seems like a little early to just give up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #243) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How do you feel about Profii, pancakes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #244) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sasha is town btw

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #245) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1582, Flapjack wrote:
In post 1580, Nero Cain wrote:Sasha is town btw
What makes you say that?
I feel it in my gut.

Also, we are letting RCE buss Proffi today so yeah, that Sasha wagon ain't happening.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #246) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean eh, maybe I should give my reasoning but I feel like its p solid and I don't want Bujaber to just kill him tonight so I kinda just wanna keep it to myself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #247) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe there's no need to prematurely end the day, ya?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #248) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your vote puts him L-1. He could self-hammer. We could get one of those "lol" hammers from a scum buddy. Just b/c we are lynching him doesn't mean we have to rush to lynch him but you know RCE wanted a quick day phase.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #249) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1495, RCEnigma wrote:I'm fine with a short day regardless VOTE: Profii
'cause you know shutting down discussion is such a pro-town thing and all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #250) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1597, Flapjack wrote:Wait, why would I worry about him self-hammering if he was town?
????

What even is this? No one is calling him town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #251) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1593, Flapjack wrote:I mean, it's only one vote on sasha, nobody's rushing
oh, my mistake. I misread this as profii and not sasha for some reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #252) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

profii (5):
Succinct, Creature, rosterfoster, Sashaddin, RCEnigma
Lycanfire (1):
Nero Cain
Sashaddin (1):
Flapjack

not voting (7):
BuJaber, Eyes without a face, 0verki11, Enigma Lycanfire, profii

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #253) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, for some reason I thought you were talking about Profii, who is L-2 and your vote would put him at L-1.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (isolation #254) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe? but not alot of of ppl are on and have reacted yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #255) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He was saying that he'd vote him regardless of alignment b/c he has motivation to do it as both town and scum and then later clarified that he's more likely to vote him as town and less likely to vote him as scum.

It was a pointed and dammed if you do, dammed if you don't question from Bujaber.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #256) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if Sasha isn't scum?

I see no need to put Profii at l-1 and potentially self-hammer and prematurely end the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #257) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok well, excuse me if I'm not willing to test it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #258) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing in particular I guess. I think more discussion is usually a good thing. I would like to hear words from Lycan. Eyes and Overkill should get a chance to check in. Also, a town is going to die tonight (unless you know it gets stopped) so the town computing power will go down. Let everyone be heard and get their voice out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #259) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, also, I asked one of the enigmas something so I'd like to hear what he has to say.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #260) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you do realize that the only reason that I wasn't voting Proifii is b/c I didn't want to risk prematurely ending the day. I'll vote him later.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #261) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ugh man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #262) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

your over?cofidence is off-putting, I agree. Not so sure its scum motivated though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1668 (isolation #263) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1645, Creature wrote:FlippyNips was playing to his scum meta though.
not really. Like he was actually posting early game. Yes when he went two days without posting and then replaced out I could see where you would claim he's playing to his scum meta but my early gut was that he was town and I should have stuck with it.
In post 1626, Eyes without a face wrote:You're the 2 I most trust. What should I do here?
Profii is the lynch today, but I've said that I have no desire on making this a short day for like 0 reason at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #264) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:lol: I mean, you don't need to reread guy. I'm just letting you know that's why I'm not power lynching him. Its also why RCE is scum b/c why would town EVER want a short day here? I'm, essentially waiting on...

-words from lyncan
-overkill
-Enigma to answer my questions

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #265) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Succinct/joges is town. Pick two others for scum and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1677 (isolation #266) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1674, 0verki11 wrote:Ok its Amor so now townread for Flapjack
In post 1676, 0verki11 wrote:Flapjack for replacing into a slot that lurked and was ignored.
So you are both town reading and scumreading her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #267) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #268) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah, I'm tunnely. I realize I can be wrong but that whole "one of RCE/Nero is scum" just seemed so much like buddy play. Of course, you did eventually vote RCE and maybe that means you are less likely to be scum. I'll reread the thing with you and Sasha and tell you what I find/how I feel and pull up the relevant pancakes quotes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #269) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1548, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1547, BuJaber wrote:Hang on you didn't answer my question.. you pulled that old timey saloon hustler trick where you say heads I win, tails you lose.

The question was if you were scum:
-would you vote for profii if he were your scum buddy
-would you vote for profii if he were town
Oh that is so not what I understood
1. I don't have a lot of experience in bussing, I think I'd wait one more vote or two before going in. I can't say, I never had to do it. But it looks early.
2. Sure, he looks scum and there is a wagon forming on him. Good occasion to slip in.
"Would you vote him if you are scum"

"yes"

That's not pointed at all...I mean you could certainly use this to push Sash tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (isolation #270) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1477, Nero Cain wrote:Lycanfire
RCEnigma
BuJaber
profii
Enigma
rosterfoster
Flapjack (cop/vig this lurksack!)
In post 1519, Nero Cain wrote:eh, your kinda nullish but it's not super hard for me to see a player that said they'd catch up then didn't catch up then read one page and join a town mislynch as scum play.
In post 1529, Nero Cain wrote:Why would it be impossible for you to come in and hammer town? Like, I'm not hard pushing you or anything but doing shit all and then coming in to vote on the leading wagon doesn't exactly make me go "oh that's soooo town."
though I'm prob not voting the alt today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #271) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #272) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1695, Enigma wrote:Not keen on the profii wagon, can we start a new one?

but for shits and giggles who do you want to wagon and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1701 (isolation #273) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #274) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then do it, don't talk about it

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1712 (isolation #275) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why does profii feel town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #276) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you want, I've gotten kinda tired of waiting on Lycan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #277) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1715, Enigma wrote:his lack luster defence to being wagoned mainly
having actually played with him this is a thing. Maybe he also does it as town but that would still be null at best.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #278) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my solve is currently both enigmas and profii.

VOTE: profii

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #279) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Creature stop being dumb.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #280) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sasha shouldn't be one of them.

get back on profii

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #281) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, he's scum duh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #282) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, both enigmas, RCE and lycan

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #283) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it's not like my reason for thinking Sasha is town is some reasonless "gut". I have an actual reason that I'm just calling gut b/c everything not mechanical is gut. This is almost as bad as RCE claiming that I was town reading Joges on gut but ignoring ny actual reason for thinking so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #284) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1700, Enigma wrote:Would vote:
Succinct
Sasha

Someone convince me on:
Flapjack
Eyes
Rooster
You
there's so much low hanging fruit here I could fill an entire pie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #285) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, he's double scum!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #286) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but obviously, I meant profii

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #287) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you might as well be the 5th scum, Creature.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #288) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 348, Sashaddin wrote:I'm still trying to know how many scums are in this duet to try to vote smartly.
Scum him would already know his team size.

this looks like a legit town slip to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #289) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thats why I was town reading him.

And holy shit. This rapid-fire voting is scummy as fuck.
In post 1739, Enigma wrote:VOTE: Sasha
In post 1740, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah whatever will piss people off more VOTE: Sasha
In post 1741, Lycanfire wrote:VOTE: Sashaddin
Lycan's vote is especially the kind of go with the flow vote I associate with scum.

IF this wagon goes through and it flips town lynch all 3 of these slots. Or we could just do Lycan or RCE.

or you know, you guys can lynch Proffi or help him bus Enigma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #290) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Though I suppose that if he does flip town said scum team will be pushing a "Nero is scum that knew Sasha was town" narrative.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #291) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you gonna be here for a min or two?

What about lynching Profii?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #292) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I'd be relatively ok with just lynching in RCE/Enigma/lycan if the WIFOM of RCE voting profii is too much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #293) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fun fact, the mod hasn't done a vc in 10 pages :/

VOTE: Enigma

Sashaddin (5): Flapjack, Creature, Enigma, RCEnigma, Lycanfire
profii (2): Succinct, rosterfoster,
Enigma (2): profii, Nero Cain

not voting (7): BuJaber, Eyes without a face, 0verki11

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #294) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1786, RCEnigma wrote:To be fair. I don't care who gets Lynch anymore.
you just continue to be the most pro-town thing I've ever seen

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #295) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

When are you gonna start posting actually funny tweets?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #296) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1801, BuJaber wrote:Nero you have other reasons to suspect enigma than the low hanging fruit list?
yes and no b/c they all kinda tie in together. His "scum hunting" seems weak overall. Like there's just not much to it and it's fairly suspicious that he was all about lynching Flippy yesterday but somehow just doesn't make it onto the wagon. :igmeou:
In post 1801, BuJaber wrote:And why enigma before profii? Better still why enigma before RCE?
I will vote
ANY
of profii, RCE, Enigma, or Lycan. I know its fairly arrogant of me to assume that I've solved on d3 but lets just pretend I have and all of

BuJaber
Succinct
Eyes without a face
0verki11
rosterfoster
Sashaddin
Flapjack
Creature

is town

and I get you to all to stop misreading each other (looking at you Creature and Flapjack!) and then we all have to work together to lynch 1 of those 4 scumbutts. Though I am feeling that nigma wagon but I'm pretty flexible man.

Sorry for tunneling you, lets never fight again Buja Bear.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #297) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VC needs fix btw, profii is voting nigma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #298) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but no one is clear, so how is he doing that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #299) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fair but
In post 1810, RCEnigma wrote:Tell me creature isn't the other mason.
Why should I care if he's the other mason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #300) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1808, RCEnigma wrote:after I was the counterwagon to both creature and Flippy whom flipped town is
I'm pretty sure that it went from Creature>>>you>>>Flippy. But its not a super important point I guess so w/e. If you want to do busy work and quote grab then you can but eh. With day talk I'm sure there's a fair amount of bussing going on. Even without day talk I'd assume there'd be a fair amount of bussing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #301) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not really true Flapjack. I'm scum reading Enigma b/c his scumhunting is weak-non existent.

Iso him and give me thoughts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #302) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh maybe but you are not scumreading Enigma. Shouldn't you be be scum reading him if you think Sasha is scummy for not hunting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #303) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1812, RCEnigma wrote:Are you being intentionally dense?
Maybe? town shouldn't care who the other mason is. Scum actually need to know who the mason is b/c a confirm town mason is a minor threat to them. So FMPOV, whether or not Creature is the other mason matters not to me.

I like to think that he's following me since he said
In post 1787, Sashaddin wrote:I just checked out Profii, his last minute vote on Enigma is curious. Distancing a scum or trying to pull a townie?
I'd be fine with either of the others at this moment as well.
but it is true that he didn't vote till after Creature but if Sasha is scummy for following Creature around why is Lycan any different?
In post 1741, Lycanfire wrote:Just going to give Creature my vote today
Like he's blatantly buddying Creature and it's really weird b/c he tunneled Creature for two days. So why is one scummy for it and one isn't or is lycan also a scumread and you just haven't expressed it yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #304) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

well, what are they?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #305) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't look like that at all!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #306) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but real talk,

I find it odd that RCE scum reads Sasha for following Creature but its either not scummy from you or he just hasn't expressed it yet. But anyways, I feel like you get mad is unwarranted and odd behavior.

I don't get the "I don't out a mason" thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #307) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #308) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1832, Lycanfire wrote:you've been making me an acceptable vote since the start of day.
only me and overkill seem to scumread you. Vedith
may
have been scumreading you. Your play (or lack thereof) is doing more than me calling you scum.

In post 1832, Lycanfire wrote:If you think I'm scum vote me. Holding me on the peripheral and ignoring me is keeping me out of the game,
There's 4 scum and I think you are 1 of them. My vote on you would be wasted if unless there's enough for a lynch.

How in the world am I ignoring you? I'm also not "keeping you out of the game" Your accusations are really weird.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #309) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1834, 0verki11 wrote:Is anyone else noticing how under the radar enigma is going?
this seems slightly outdated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (isolation #310) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it literally does not fucking matter if Creature is a mason or not.

but yeah, lycan is scum bro. That "you're keeping me from the game." "You're making me an acceptable vote." comes from town never.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #311) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@overkill and eyes
-who are you guys lynching?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #312) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no enigma?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #313) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What the absolute shit is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #314) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1846, Enigma wrote:1. creature is a troll and a worthless bag and should be ignored
2. nero wants scum points though im not going to read his iso because its too big
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:What the absolute shit is that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #315) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1852, Enigma wrote:I came out of d2 thinking all of your "scum hunting" has pretty much involved diverting wagons away from my TRs or flipped town, onto scum
If I'm, diverting wagons away from your town reads and onto scum shouldn't you be town reading me?

but like, you did vote Vedith several times d1. And you also wanted Flippy lynched d2. I'm not really seeing what the difference in our hunting has been b/c it looks fairly similar. So it's like you are calling me scum for the same things you've been doing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #316) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1847, Enigma wrote:Early game is boring for scum hunting
I disagree. d1 is the best day for scum hunting.

In post 1847, Enigma wrote:Wasn't online when flippy wagon happened, and i would have voted him so
Fair but,
In post 1275, schadd_ wrote:Emperor flippyNips (5): Nero Cain, Creature, Eyes without a face, Succinct. stan1ey
^
I added in Succinct's vote who was like right after. And Stan's who votes just a little later.

So despite a fairly healthy 5 man wagon on the guy you've been calling scum, you start a vanity wagon
In post 1340, Enigma wrote:Anyway in the mean time:
VOTE: rooster
but you didn't vote him b/c you weren't on. ok makes sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #317) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1854, Enigma wrote:wow i must have brain farted writing that
or what if you slipped that I'm pushing scum? :lol:

In post 1854, Enigma wrote:yeh but the difference i know im town, and you tunneling me reads to me as you pushing for a mislynch so
I mean ok? TBF, town are like stupidly OMGUSy all the time but here's what I don't understand. If you started to suspect me for misreading Vedith and Flippy why is it so bad on my part that (besides some unflipped and unconfirmed players) you've been voting town.

Basically, I feel like you are going "I'm doing the same things as you are but
YOU
are scummy for it b/c you want to lynch me." I called you out and now you are trying to throw it back in my face.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (isolation #318) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm arrogant as both alignments.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #319) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok we get it, Sasha is your scum read but you know there's more than just Shasha right? Would you vote any of RCE, Enigma, Lycan or Profii?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (isolation #320) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who else besides Sasha do you think im wrong on?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #321) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1868, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1865, Flapjack wrote:Moreover, this question is actually pointless, what information do you achieve from my response? We are two separate persons and we have different reads, the question in itself is wrong, why do I have to respond for what my slot did prior to my own personal actions?
To see if there is consistency? I've never replaced so far but I think I'd be sure my line of thought is similar to the previous guy, especially as scum. Are you? :lol:
ugh....you just had to go do that huh? I agree with Flapjack though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #322) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the point was that IME ppl that answer questions directed at another player are often scum. IDK, I like to think that your town and you legit town told. Yes, I knew I'd get the whole "he's scum fake town telling." and maybe. idk. I'm willing to fall on my sword I guess but now I maybe care a little less if you get lynched. I guess you would make sense as scum with Lycan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #323) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sasha

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #324) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1872, insomnia wrote:I don’t agree with your BuJ read
You do know I was tunneling him most of the game right? But I went back and looked at his scumplay in Overkill (I'll link you if you want) and I was like "ehhhhh...He doesn't feel the same." Are you disagreeing with my current town read of him or were you disagreeing with my previous scum read?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #325) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1882, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1874, Nero Cain wrote:the point was that IME ppl that answer questions directed at another player are often scum. IDK, I like to think that your town and you legit town told. Yes, I knew I'd get the whole "he's scum fake town telling." and maybe. idk. I'm willing to fall on my sword I guess but now I maybe care a little less if you get lynched. I guess you would make sense as scum with Lycan.
Directed to me?
yes.

You just keep town reading Lycan. As town it's not impossible that you misread him. I just don't think its totally impossible that you town read your buddy, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #326) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I should have just hammed Profii earlier :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #327) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1884, Flapjack wrote:I town read RC for the record.
Remind my why RC is town or is it just "scum wouldn't be so blatantly scummy."

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #328) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1823, Lycanfire wrote:maybe you should question my fucking motives before you throw shade
In post 1832, Lycanfire wrote:you've been making me an acceptable vote since the start of day.

We can skip the foreplay. If you think I'm scum vote me. Holding me on the peripheral and ignoring me
is keeping me out of the game
like I don't really think this ad hom or blaming me comes from town ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #329) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

now watch him alt slip onto Flapjack

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (isolation #330) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

sure, what happens if RCE flips scum though?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #331) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but not enigma or Lycan?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #332) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@Sasha
-He was one of my early d1 scum reads (I have the reads list to prove it!)I just voted him today and then called out his vote on you and he was ad homing me and stuff last page. He's done literally fucking nothing but tunnel Creature for the first two days.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #333) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lol. If this reds I want a dead lycan ASAP.

VOTE: RCE

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #334) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Says the guy that has been exclusively scum reading town (me, jibril, Flippy) We've also apparently intersected on reads. I was and still am calling Profii scum and up until recently was calling Buj scum.

Your play has been wonky and doesn't seem at all pro-town. Honestly, getting upset b/c I'm scumreading you in a game based on trying to figure out who is the scum that's lying about being not scum doesn't make a lick of sense to me.

good riddance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #335) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but you think RCE is scum so why do you care if we lynch him over profii?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #336) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he's already voting RC...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #337) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

6-69 are troll/fluff posts

rando vote

buddies Vedith

unnecessary WIFOM

I still maintain that , and look/ed like posts meant to circumvent a Joges town read.

103-257 tunneling flipped town Jibril, a seemingly useless Creature question. Credit where credit is due but a p decent read/analysis on Flippy. Although I guess it doesn't matter much b/c he later says he'll flip him.

OMGUS scum reads Nero

deflect

nothing else seems useful until where he starts pushing a one of eyes or Stanley is scum. For those at home he's now pushing not one but two confirmed town (jibril and Stan)

is just funny in hindsight b/c when I accused RC of bussing Profii he threw a fit.

more OMGUS

RCE is going to claim that I'm cherry picking or whatnot but none of his d2 stuff seemed that important. He kinda puts together some groups of players and argues that there's scum in said groups.

is funny that he's claiming that other scum read him b/c I do.

I honestly don't feel like anything else is useful or impactful.

Maybe is just angry scum that's trying to rile me up b/c a town him that tunneled town for the first two days can go fuck himself. Besides, even if I'm wrong, his play was bad enough that he's getting lynched by the town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #338) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1914, RCEnigma wrote:I'd Lynch any of Sasha, Bujaber, eyes, overkill, Profii. No particular order.
it's hard to keep track of his reads. I think he said a few little things about Buj when Buj was pushing his "one of Nero or RCE are scum" but I don't remember seeing much about him or Sasha. They both kinda don't really pick up until Flappy/Insomnia start scumreading them. Though he did vaguely push an eyes/Buj team. I guess that it is a bit interesting that he was pushing a "scum is voting me" but didn't include Buj who was voting him. and he was all "oh I didn't include Bujaber 'cause only an eyes/Bujaber team makes sense and I don't think eyes is scum." or something like that. Lemme go quote grab.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (isolation #339) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1170, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1148, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1138, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not sure if I can be more clear about who I'm scumreading.
You could use your vote. Also, Buj is pushing you so why isn't in your group of "OMG scum is pushing me!"?
He's just being a sheep. Idk he tried to push the idea one scum has to be between us. Maybe people need me flipped to sort you. Idc either way.
like...Buj/RCE team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #340) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how can town be this bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #341) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats not what I said, I said d1 was the best day to scum hunt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #342) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Claiming VT for F all reason, tunnel town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #343) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like consider your first two votes were on town I'm going to take your "I have better reads then you guys" attitude with a fairly large dose of salt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #344) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well none of us are always right. Most of us are average at best.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1957 (isolation #345) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1549, Flapjack wrote:
In post 73, RCEnigma wrote:Vedith has the only town post this game, change my mind.
In post 97, RCEnigma wrote:No, Nero im not implying you shouldn't townread. But don't get pissy when you say you don't think Joges or Amor are scum and then when pressed your reply is "idk".
In post 189, RCEnigma wrote:Flippynips isn't a player I expect to get very involved. A slot that isn't going to put in the effort to defend themselves is an easy push no? The game is longer than right now, it wouldn't be hard to point out how inactive the slot is down the line and get support for this lynch.
In post 597, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 594, Enigma wrote:i've ignored the whole back-to-forth between both of you :cool:
Well that's one way to win my vote back.
In post 598, RCEnigma wrote:Your on my short list too buddy
In post 842, RCEnigma wrote:If I live I'll vig you, no worry.
In post 980, RCEnigma wrote:Fmpov

Amor, enigma, eyes, Joges is the off wagon pool.
Creature, Profii, Stanley, overkill, sashaddin would be the on wagon pool.

I townlean sashaddin but that isn't strong enough to put him outside of my Poe

Don't want to sidetrack myself and lose my thoughts so I'll probably jump back and forth from here.

Someone asked why I thought Profii makes the Vedith kill. I feel he has a nose for catching crumbs and softs, that's literally it. Don't know what to think of him from the small sample size.

Nero/overkill is never s/s but I've already forgotten why that came to me in the first place.

Nero I don't think it helps read me but I want to see what you think since you were the one to bring Vedith's claim up. I have a theory but I want to know what you think about the way slots interacted with Vedith before and after the post he claimed in. You can get back to tunneling me after that.
In post 1301, RCEnigma wrote:Creature poking outside of his counterwagon is +town. Not wanting to Lynch his counterwagon is +town. Him voting flippy is +town regardless of flippys alignment. Creatures alignment also isn't tied to the amount of attention he pays to the game so I don't think him not realizing the votecount in regards to flippy is something I would read either way. However it's more likely he does that as town than informed scum to be cheeky.

From these posts I do lean towards a town read, but I've got a question though. How is voting flippy giving him town cred regardless of what flippy flips?
Can you explain why these posts make you town lean RCE?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #346) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you know what, nevermind.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #347) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you against lynching RC?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #348) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1962, rosterfoster wrote:He's not profil.
ok then who are Profii's scum buddies and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #349) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1965, insomnia wrote:His 97 on you is a solid accusation, you can’t just go “idk” after that.
no.

I said
In post 95, RCEnigma wrote:Think scum might not make a post like 50.

His "idk" thing is a scummy lie b/c he's ether mad that he's caught scum or being a baby about being misread and you buying into it is bizarre.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #350) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1969, rosterfoster wrote:It's not good that Nero has 350 posts in this game.
Everyone else is a lurksack and im the only one doing things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #351) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, nothing really happens b/c half of the players pop in for a post or two and don't really have an opinion. The answer to shorter threads in a large is quicker lynches instead of waiting the whole 2 week deadline. Now today might be on me b/c, even though I was scum reading Profii I didn't feel like we should like lynch in the first 24 hours b4 everyone had checked in.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #352) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1965, insomnia wrote:His 1301 is helping a town get rid of the suspicion on him and trying to redirect people on to a safer lynch
no its not? 1301 is about him giving town points to Creature and Flippy. And both alignments can do that.
In post 1965, insomnia wrote:His 980 contains information that’s relevant to town and he ends his post trying to be reasonable with you and not omgusing you
it's just a list of 9 people that he's minorly suspicious of. So he now has the freedom the lynch from any of them.

And then a really strange and possibly scum distancing from Profii.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #353) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1975, rosterfoster wrote:Pedit: yeah but Nero that’s like the whole problem. It’s almost impossible not to be a lurksack in this game as the pages are happening so fast. This game isn’t that much larger than a mini yet it has way more pages than I would expect from my experience by this stage (caveat is that this is my first large).
TBF, I coulda and woulda hammered Orofii like 10 pages ago but then that flash Saha wagon happened and I was like, fuck that noise and started an Enigma wagon and now we're all splintered and argumentative.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #354) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is tomorrow lylo?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #355) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

just let invests take care of him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #356) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, lets flip RCE and then I'll flip Sasha tomorrow if RCE greens

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #357) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like RCE is just as much of a liability.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #358) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but if he reds you gotta lynch Lycan with me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #359) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it's not totally unrealistic that its just an sash/rce/lycan and enigma team and his buddies just flash bussed him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (isolation #360) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1996, insomnia wrote:
In post 1994, Nero Cain wrote:it's not totally unrealistic that its just an sash/rce/lycan and enigma team and his buddies just flash bussed him?
Highly doubting that, it would require a really good level of cooperation that can’t be formed unless they had previous experiences with each other, which I find unlikely
scum do have day chat

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (isolation #361) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm stepping away from this game and plan on prod dodging for at least the rest of this day phase. Looking forward to the no lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #362) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2006, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1843, Nero Cain wrote:
@overkill and eyes
-who are you guys lynching?
Someone not you and not Sasha. But more precisely, I think Enigma or profii with the current game status. My preferred lynch is Succinct still, but nobody seems to be interested. I still have the theory that one of profii/REC should flip red, and one of Enigma/flapjack is red too (and I'm starting to think it should be Enigma anyway) plus Succinct (joges) and someone who has not been in my pools. We're looking for 4 scums, right? So that's where I am right now.
you think there are two scum in profii/RCE/Enigma/Flapjack but you are wanting to vote outside of that?!? :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #363) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

gets yelled @ for posting too much.

doesn't post.

no one else does anything. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #364) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2025, BuJaber wrote:
In post 2008, rosterfoster wrote:Nobody ever explained the RCE Lynch as far as I can see.

Hop on Profil please. Ty.
Yeah it's not like there are pages and pages of posts discussing RCE throughout the game.
I'd like to here Rosters reply to this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #365) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no one's been talking about his meta, just his actions in game. Holy shit was Vedith right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #366) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe you are just defending RCE here by falsely claiming we were arguing about his meta.

And even if you thought that does "Nobody ever explained the RCE Lynch as far as I can see." really make sense?

Like if you all thought we were voting him for meta I'd expect something more like "meta is null" or something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2052 (isolation #367) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and then there was
In post 2026, BuJaber wrote:
In post 1833, BuJaber wrote:RCE was a counterwagon day 2, has encouraged a fast day today, doesn't care who gets lynched, and has a buttload of controversy around them that's a goldmine for post-flip analysis.
And a post in this dayphase if you were too lazy to reread the game.
which is deff not about meta and if you didn't understand the previously mentioned controversy, why not ask about it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #368) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2028, Lycanfire wrote:we could always lynch somebody i scumread for once
said the guy that tunneled Creature for two days.

This is also scum but won't get lynched without a guilty b/c everyone is ignoring him and he just shrugs off and ignores the things said about him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #369) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1889, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1823, Lycanfire wrote:maybe you should question my fucking motives before you throw shade

We can skip the foreplay. If you think I'm scum vote me. Holding me on the peripheral and ignoring me
is keeping me out of the game
like I don't really think this ad hom or blaming me comes from town ever.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #370) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2056, Creature wrote:I keep losing interest in this game.
Why do you even play mafia?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #371) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl tend to get upset and respond to allegations against them. Saying that I didn't ask you anything and therefore you didn't need to respond doesn't make my allegations any less true. I'm saying that you (and RCE to a lesser extent) are ad homing b/c you two are guilty (scum).

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2074 (isolation #372) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

At least everyone is voting this time.

RCEnigma (5): BuJaber, Nero Cain, insomnia, profii, rosterfoster
profii (3): Sashaddin, 0verki11, Creature
Succinct (2): Enigma, Eyes without a face
BuJaber (2): RCEnigma, Lycanfire
Enigma (1): Succinct

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #373) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ouch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #374) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, technically Profii could just be trolling us but if its a green flip then yeah, Lycan and maybe RCE are good flips. Insomnia would have some scum motivation in switching his vote and making Profii tied with RCE instead of just letting someone hammer RCE.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #375) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if this greens we still have day 4 and 5. Two more chances to lynch scum and two more night phases. No point in giving up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #376) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i waa like the only one that was pushing Lycan, what made you switch on him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #377) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me just wants to power lynch RCE and part of me just wants to massclaim to be on the safe side. What do?

Multiple/similar roles in a game is a thing. It's mod WIFOM.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #378) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2119, insomnia wrote:I don't get why Sasha would get killed unless he got a few scums right with his vote or in his reads. I'll have to look in his ISO.
What if I just had a good reason why he was town and scum shot him b/c I was very very unlikely to vote him until several others are dead?

Regardless of massclaim or not roster needs to full claim at some point b/c he's basically claiming PR.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #379) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2125, RCEnigma wrote:Well so has Nero, and Bujaber. But that's none of my business *sips tea*
naw, you aren't dead. Nor is Lycan. Or Enigma. Nor has Insomnia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #380) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Eyes, it was your turn and insomnia claimed out of turn. Overkill claims next like you wanted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (isolation #381) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

0verki11
BuJaber
Succinct
Enigma
Lycanfire
Nero?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #382) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Daily reminder that the scum team is both enigmas, lycan, and insomnia.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #383) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #384) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I also wouldn;t mind if Enigma went ahead and claimed since he's around otherwise we'll have to wait days until the Succinct, alt gets here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #385) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ya'll do realize that mocking and making light of my accusation only makes you look more guilty than you already are, right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #386) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2170, insomnia wrote:It doesn't when there's no case on me and when you town read me yesterday.
my case on you is that you reneged your deal to vote RCE and you said you weren't gonna lynch Profii but did anyways.
In post 1867, Flapjack wrote:
In post 1863, Nero Cain wrote:ok we get it, Sasha is your scum read but you know there's more than just Shasha right?
Would you vote any of
RCE, Enigma, Lycan or
Profii
?
No, I think your town list is messed up
And even if I was town reading you yesterday, why does my read on you have to remain constant?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #387) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2171, insomnia wrote:Why would I want sash dead when I was leading a lynch on him
yesterday I did a double take on Sasha and questioned whether his team would flash wagon him. Although he wasn't a strong scum read at all.
In post 1874, Nero Cain wrote:I like to think that your town and you legit town told.
like there was no way I'd vote him over RCE and lycan.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2176 (isolation #388) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think that RCE is shooting my low tier scum reads that I mention in passing to try and get me to doubt myself and/or get others to think my reads are bad.

Also, your case for why RCE is town sucks more dick than Riley Reid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #389) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2174, insomnia wrote:Don't throw the shade on me for lynching profii, you advocated a profii lynch at the beginning of the day.
My reads and actions have nothing to do with yours. You said you didn't want to vote Profii and then you did. It's scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #390) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2178, insomnia wrote:people that got triggered by this vote might as well explain why they town read succint.
b/c you are voting him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2184 (isolation #391) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's just trying to look like he's doing something by claiming that I'm fence sitting on you. But like that's not even true so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #392) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That's really unacceptable at this point in the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (isolation #393) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the clueless is faked. I was specifically referring to the fact that you are pushing a singular "scum read". And even then your reason seems like nonsense. But at this point, I tire of talking to scum. So I'll only be talking to town (at least who I think are town) and explaining my scum reads (if ppl don't see them yet)

RCEnigma
Lycanfire
insomnia
Enigma
Eyes without a face
0verki11
Succinct
^
POE list.

I expect the top 4 to flip scum but just in case...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #394) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 782, schadd_ wrote:Jibril (9):
Emperor flippyNips
, RCEnigma,
Sashaddin, Creature, profii, BuJaber, rosterfoster
, 0verki11,
stan1ey
In post 1426, schadd_ wrote:Emperor flippyNips (8):
Nero Cain, Creature
, Eyes without a face, Succinct,
stan1ey, Sashaddin, profii
, Flapjack
In post 2107, schadd_ wrote:profii (7):
Sashaddin
, 0verki11,
Creature
, insomnia,
rosterfoster
, Lycanfire, Enigma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #395) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2192, insomnia wrote:I have two scum reads and you have them both on your list :lol:
Who are they?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2197 (isolation #396) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You really think the town's only invest is a 2 shot GS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #397) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it also gives us a nice 6/7 split and besides, he's lynching RCE and I'd town read him on that alone.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #398) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2214, BuJaber wrote:Nero reevaluating his read on me especially after I emplied I've crumbed is also +town.
TBF, your "crumbs" really had nothing to do with it. Also, I think setup speck p much confirms you anyways.
In post 2216, RCEnigma wrote:or that jibril was an all town wagon
What if Overkill is town and the Jibril wagon being all town (save for yourself) is the exact reason you chose that to "POE" off of?

@ Eyes
can you stop playing like RCE's scumbuddy and vote him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #399) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bye, Felica.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”