chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #100 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Aw, man. I haven't seen you guys since like last year.

[/sadtrombonepunchline]

Titus, Nero Cain, DrippingGoofball, Momrangal, NoPowerOverMe, Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE, Gamma Emerald, BB FUCKING Molla, and PlusJOYED. I've missed most of you. Can't wait for Nero to scum read Titus and I (<3), Titus to scum read me because I'm not being a dickhead to her (<3 <3), Goofball and molla to just fucking Goof and moll the shit out of the thread (<3 <3 <3); I could go on, but the other half of the playerlist that I haven't played with before doesn't give a damn.

Hi, I'm chkflip, and like Samuel L. Jackson near the end of cult classic "Pulp Fiction," I'm tryin'
real hard
to be the shepherd, but sometimes I can get... kind of hostile. If I become too aggressive, just lemme know and I'll go do some world building or something and come back. I'm a prick but at least I'm reasonable. For example:
In post 15, BBmolla wrote:wouldnt be a fun normal without nero cain and dgb

VOTE: samantha97

how dare you try to escape
In post 16, BBmolla wrote:also I'm a miller
In post 23, BBmolla wrote:
In post 17, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Have you ever fake claimed Miller before
yeah as scum
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

VOTE: BBmolla
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #101 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

Knowing 16 should be in 15 is mafia 101; forgetting to do so has a heavily negative connotation.

I call it the BBmolla tell.

#TrustTheProcess
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ugh, triple post. Bee tee dubs,
@mod
and fellow players: at some point during this game I'm going to be moving from Sacramento, CA, to Las Vegas, NV. I will give you a good week or so heads up before it happens. If I am to be alive at such a time, please understand I will be v/la as the tire fire that is life heads East to Sin City.

(Hey molla, this is the type of thing that acceptably forgettable for a follow up post. Not literally your role. Just thought I'd point that out given the opportunity.)

(Hey hey Titus. I would love to hang out one last time before I move if that's a thing you also want to do and we could possibly make possible by plausible chance.)

(Hey hey hey. I'm a fiya stahtah. Twisted fiya stahtah. Mmmmm dodoloodo. HEY. HEY. HEY. If you're too young for that reference, please Google those lyrics and listen to that song. You're welcome.)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't know what rule you're talking about, G Money, but like, also no.

You claim in your first post. Period. Your claim can just be a stand alone post with just the claim and literally nothing else. Your claim can contain whatever you wish to reveal; however, what you do not do as the Goddamn Miller is go "oh, hey, yeahhhh... by the waaaay" when you're actually the Miller.

No.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #106 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

bro ily but also ur scum so
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 108, the worst wrote:quack?
Why couldn't the two ducks trust each other?

Because they were quack heads.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 110, BBmolla wrote:
In post 106, chkflip wrote:bro ily but also ur scum so
you do this every game we play bro lmao
UNVOTE: BBmolla

It's my way of remembering you, BB. :*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 19, Titus wrote:VOTE: Norfolk

13 pings.
I got 99 problems and you not outlining these is definitely one.
In post 20, Titus wrote:Hayker might be scum too.
Stop teasing me.
In post 93, Titus wrote: Maybe NorwegianboyEE too unsure there
TWICE!?

Tickle me one more time for the one more time.

(Name another scum read if one exists? Thank you.)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 22, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: rannygazoo
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

Like Vince McMahon when he gave Stone Cold Steve Austin the speech about the then WWF needing "to see the 'old' Stone Cold," I'm so wildly happy to see this homage to what I used to expect from you.

Give us the old DrippingGoofball. PLEASE?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 79, Nero Cain wrote:moll could ez claim miller as scum and part of me is just like "ok lets lynch that potential headache" but I guess the correct play is to leave him along for now and lynch him b4 lylo if we haven't solved
Nero Cain is town.

Hey NC I know it's not a rule or whatever but please sub eliminate for the other word. I'd sincerely appreciate it man.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 34, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm aware of the fallacy but from an emotional standpoint there's still some validity there I think. I'm not saying hes scum butonestly I will look for any excuse to bypass Rvs.
I like this a lot, too.

How many reads do you have?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:34 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: MiniMegabyte

This is the way.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:52 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 118, MiniMegabyte wrote:Jeez this game moves fast
Skate or die.
In post 119, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:Chkflip's references are top class.
You're very generous. Please keep going.
In post 120, Gamma Emerald wrote: Wait so that was a
troll
?
Well yes, but also no.
In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Damn, Chkflip came in like a wrecking ball.
Interesting reaction. But what does it mean?
In post 122, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That was a pretty quick conclusion tho.
WhyEE?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:07 am

Post by chkflip »

PARA UNO: Yeah but why are you saying "okay guy we get it" instead of "chk makes me feel a feeling"? Why comment that the thing happened instead of voicing your opinion on the thing that happened? Blah blah blah Information Instead of Analysis blah blah fix yourself.

NUMBER B: I assumed it was that your interpretation of "x is town/prob/scum/null/dip" was different than mine. It is. Carry on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #138 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:20 am

Post by chkflip »

It isn't.

EE: It's a ping pong paddle and a ball smiling at one another. And it's because Saint Quilford of Olde made it for me. I sometimes switch to other stuff but this goofy little avatar has been a mainstay for longer than you've played mafia. Why are you following up superfluous statements with meaningless questions?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #143 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:19 am

Post by chkflip »

Vax, I don't believe so, but if we have it wasn't more than once.
In post 139, NorwegianboyEE wrote:To see if it annoys you.
Fascinating, you do have motivations.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #279 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:57 am

Post by chkflip »

Don't nobody ever push Mama.
In post 258, Titus wrote:I'm against the Mini wagon. I see no reason for it while I can't get a single vote on actual scummy people because after I call them out, they leave the thread.
Which instance of you voting are you stating you've applied enough pressure to make that person so uneasy they stopped posting in thread?

You don't just get to cram words together because they sound good, lawyer, I need the evidence. WHERE ARE THE EXHIBITS!?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #282 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:16 am

Post by chkflip »

I mean, until you clarified your position, almost every vote on that wagon is blank -- including yours.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #298 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:50 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 297, Titus wrote: Duty, breach of duty, causation and damages.

Duty to post and be readable and/or scumhunt
Breach of duty - Absence of scumhunting or responding to pressure
Causation - The absence causes the damages below
Damages - Inability to read the slot to determine motivation.
First things firstmostly, this is fun and lawyery and I absolutely asked for it but you completely passed over the initial question.

Which instance of you voting are you stating you've applied enough pressure to make that person so uneasy they stopped posting in thread?

Also, which vote are we discussing?
In post 297, Titus wrote: Samantha just finished rolling scum in Booneytunes. She peaced out rather than play scum again. #angleshoot
That's gross.
In post 297, Titus wrote: Why RVS someone who you always suspect?
Wait why does that matter?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #299 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh and I'll either DM or text. We'll do a thing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:54 am

Post by chkflip »

Do your best.
In post 208, Rannygazoo wrote:It’s my first large normal too but you don’t see me refusing to solve
Funny joke. Tell another one.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #306 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 304, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you usually scumread town!Titus?
You'd be fairly hard pressed to find someone who doesn't. The defacto site meta is Titus is scum.

:lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #366 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Gamma, why are you so cantankerous this game?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #398 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ooooh. There's that Nero beef I know and love. Just be conscious of the energy you're bringing into the game while you each contest you could piss the highest up the rope. And while I appreciate the backup joke, Gamma, it always incites jubilation from within when people make attempts at besmirching my vernacular. But I won't elucidate further.

heybbmolla I know why, but like, why switch votes? Gimme a sentence or two if you would.

Goofball, no. NO. OLD GOOFBALL. NO WORDS, JUST ACTIONS.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #406 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 14, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VOTE: andresvmb

Because he can't be town all the time.
WHY YOUR VOTE IS SAME NOW
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #423 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 407, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Don't see anyone significantly scummy yet.
In post 410, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Last tiime I played in a game where someone rescinded a claim they were scum.

VOTE: BBMolla
So... this is because I instigated you, or...?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #424 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 415, Gamma Emerald wrote:Idk if the rescind is legit but if it is I think BBMolla should get voted out at some point because that sort of WIFOMy behavior is not something I’m gonna condone
L M to the fucking A O

Chill. Do you not remember To Boon?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #433 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 428, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay I checked and I flaked very early that game. Very likely missed whatever you’re referring to.
Ah, I forgot about that part.

I claimed miller as a town pr for literally no reason whatsoever.
In post 431, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Sure, why not?
Because they completely fucking contradict one another?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #510 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:38 am

Post by chkflip »

I was gonna be mad, but at least I'm not whomever the fuck rainyCat is I guess.
In post 446, DrippingGoofball wrote:my past 4-5 town games, I don't think there's a single player who was correctly able to town-read me. I spent whole games being on the defensive day after day praying to get that delicious link to the dead thread in my mailbox. It looks like this is going to be yet another one of those games but this time I really want to earn that scum read.
You're easy peasy until you get paranoid and just start calling everyone scum. I had you as town in our last one, but you railroaded me into the ground. And got town read for it. So this bit is silly even for you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #513 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:47 am

Post by chkflip »

I ISO'd NPOM for funsies and realized his RVS vote was still active. Finding that odd some 400 posts later, I say something about it
In post 406, chkflip wrote:
In post 14, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VOTE: andresvmb

Because he can't be town all the time.
WHY YOUR VOTE IS SAME NOW
and then he straight faced says to me
In post 407, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Don't see anyone significantly scummy yet.
which is quite literally the opposite of
In post 410, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Last tiime I played in a game where someone rescinded a claim they were scum.

VOTE: BBMolla
in a span of less than 10 minutes.

But you don't understand the problem with that?

UNVOTE: MiniMegabyte
VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #518 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

I was mostly kidding, you're not the first/last to call me that.
In post 516, Momrangal wrote:Eyyy chk

I don't think you've even seen me under this acct before. Where you at this game
wym fam I've definitely played with this account before. To the more important point here WHO THE FUCK ELSE ARE YOU!?

I've given both town and scum reads pretty openly. Is there a specific opinion you're looking for?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #543 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote tag?
In post 535, Momrangal wrote:I think my vote on DBG is wrong but I don't wanna remove it.

Not liking gamma
Elaborate on both. You and Titus are both like "I dislike _name_!" but aren't giving me anything in regards to why.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #552 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 521, DrippingGoofball wrote:To be fair, your demise was inevitable due to your interaction with scum!Iecerint.
Mmm, no, my demise was inevitable because you propagandized even yourself by coloring my name red in your VCA. Bad Goof. But I appreciate you pointing out that I've had incorrect reads before. It'll be helpful later when you get cranky at me for having incorrect reads.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #553 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 551, Titus wrote:Is cheeky hawker gamma plus quiet
Is this your batting order?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #556 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ah right you're a pool girl, my bad. I forgot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #559 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 420, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: cheekyteeky
In post 418, CheekyTeeky wrote:Sorry guys for the mass spam I don't have much time but that should be enough stirring until my return xx
This is a scum approach
*sees post number* Nice.

Just do the gamestate a favor and just start from the beginning.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #564 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

So you follow Nero on molla, but not NPOM?

Nero, please tell me your molla/NPOM theory.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #577 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 565, Titus wrote:I see Molla as possible scum and have NPOM as town. I don't see why the two must be linked.
They mustn't be. I was just poking.
In post 575, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ve been considering re-reading but still fuck you.
You misunderstand. I meant elaborate so people understand where you're coming from (which is why I quoted your vote).

heybbmolla better you than me, buddy :lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #615 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

Uhhhhhh yeah tells are tells for a reason.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #692 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

LMAO my votes on the right slot.

Have I "missed" anything? Anybody has queries para moi?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #890 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hm.

UNVOTE: Bypasser Catcher
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #896 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Can one of you please

fucking nevermind
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #898 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

There it is.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #991 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Fuck that noise.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #994 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm ftr good with 40p D1. We have information.

Oh hi btw don't openly discuss night actions or even the possibility of having them. Stop doing mafias job for them. Thaaaaaanks
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #995 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:What exactly changed your mind about that slot? Is there any meta element to that change, either connected to NM or not?
I didn't care for your case on precious players in the slot, but this one is just being obnoxious. I'm good on that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1002 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay
How does NM compare to IKS in Guitarists?
S'pose it's similar, sure, the difference here being that I was vehemently wrong as the replacement who didn't like that wagon instead of being the guy that didn't have interest in the wagon's reason or purpose until an unbearablyyyyyfun player took up the slot.

Ask a more direct question next time, please, because that's a weighted and pointed question. Don't think I don't see you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1189 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:42 am

Post by chkflip »

Wait so we're going from voting scum to voting a lurkfuck because they can... be "cleared" (?)... in two night phases?

You uh

You're fucking kidding me right now, right?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1195 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Sure, sure it could. I mean absolutely, right? Self resolving. I mean the claim basically kills itself, yeah? So we can just sit on our hands because it's just a night phase.

An even one, which I know may be a tough cookie to crumble but what that AIN'T is TONIGHTS NIGHT PHASE. So while yes, technically, wooooooow, it really does only take a phase, we're waiting for two.

Because thats how even nights work.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1201 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:53 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1197, Rannygazoo wrote:I thought “even night” was on “neighborizer”, not “weak”
Everything in me wants to yell how fake this reads as lamist or an attempted town tell, but I've had a long week and I don't think I've been as close to the pulse of this game as I'd like.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1204 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:57 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Rannygazoo

LET'S FUCKING GO MOM I GOTCHU
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1271 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:05 am

Post by chkflip »

Ranny can absolutely be shot to the sun, like, now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1277 (isolation #52) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:15 am

Post by chkflip »

Your current behavior with regards to something that was at-best antitown to mention at all doesn't really sit well with me.

Also yaaaaaay hella people are claiming D1 again. Good job, guys. You're really doing the job well here. [/sarcasm]
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1283 (isolation #53) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:31 am

Post by chkflip »

You can disagree with me about your newly shown antitown behavior, but that doesn't actually make it less antitown. Assuming scum saw, read, and discussed the claim actually gives me a whole hell of a lot less incentive to unvote you for what should be an obvious reason. But we can keep not talking about the thing you shouldn't have mentioned to begin with if that makes you feel better.

heybbmolla who hurt you
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1314 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

That is 100% what I'm fucking saying.
In post 1308, MiniMegabyte wrote:I dont like this slot at all and believe it should be eliminated early so it doesnt complicate things later in the game

In post 1309, Binatog13 wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia one of my scum reads
Noting to self: remember these in the event Hayker is flipped and is red. Timing, slot presense, and wagon standings at this particular point could be telling.

Could be.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1316 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Imagine making sure you make a note about something that, looking at the gamestate, is rather likely to happen save a cop clear on Hayker... only to be accused of fence sitting.

Shut the fuck up.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1319 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Check my ISO, big money.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1325 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

I think I'm doing just fine, thank you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1328 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

Good. Now ask the other half of the game if I have nearly almost ever gone "oh you want an entire reads list of things I've already said because reading comprehension are just big words? Well shucks, friend."? See how that goes for you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1330 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

I find myself commonly in the position of having to correct other players that I've yet to play with that no, I didn't sign up to this game to hold your hand through comversations with me, and I don't have to play the game how you feel it is played optimally (we will refer to this in later instances as "protown") by any means of their definition.

That's pretty commonplace, yes.

Then what may happen is a vote, or oh me oh my a whole ass train, but do I often get eliminated D1?

Hahahahahahaha

Aaaaahahaha

Hahah

No.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1348 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1342, Bypasser Catcher wrote:I'm disappointed u declined to question me about it and just instead went straight for the shade.
In post 1345, Bypasser Catcher wrote: but I will say your reasoning and logic is notably weak. Are you perhaps bluffing and hoping to get a reaction out of me?
*whistles tune to "One of These Things is Not Like the Other"*
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1380 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:58 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: PlusJOYED
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1421 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:40 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1393, Titus wrote:I'm conflicted bc the people I don't think are town are agreeing with me.
Rude.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1463 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:13 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Hawker

For NorwEE
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1489 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1478, Bypasser Catcher wrote:chkflip is town to you?

i mean i would just keep them out of a townblock for the sole reason i think their reads would be bad tbh LOL just keep them at the top of the PoE if u really think so. im not sure on their alignment rn.
Harsh, but fair. My winrate is dogshit.

This is about the reads list thing, isn't it?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1499 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh, I see. You weren't just being rude in the fashionable sense, you actually think I'm bad at the game. I read the room incorrectly there.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1512 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

haha dick state
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1528 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

Don't talk about ongoing mafia award nominations.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1569 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh we're claiming MORE SHIT

thank you very cool
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1573 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

I mean you're not wrong but it's a super awkward time to claim mason for no reason whatsoever.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1578 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why would I assume it's literally anything else except something mason-like?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1579 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

OH FUCK WHAT
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1628 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

Do we really want to have enough day phase to try and push that through or is that more like a wait for tomorrow type of read, eh Glamma Amberhold?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1633 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm obviously all for new avenues, but at this stage of the phase you're going to have to show why it isn't just another standalone vote.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1635 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Any of the standalone votes, honestly, but I brought it up because of yours (unless someone else was voting Nero?).
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1638 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

How the fuck did I

Okay. Your discrepancy lies in the way he replied to you, I get that, but why Nero over either leading wagon? If there's more prior to his reply you don't like then feel free to refresh me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1643 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Nero Cain

I'll give you my vote for now.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1654 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

Gamma was right, there were two other Nero votes. We're at five rn if I counted correctly.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1657 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah NorwEE and uhh someone else. Unless they moved their votes. We're due a vote count here soon I'm sure.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1660 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

.yeahnahcarryonbuckoIscrewedthepoochonthatone
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1959 (isolation #80) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:28 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1707, Nero Cain wrote:there's scum sitting on me and eliminating in Gamma/CHK is prob a good idea anyways.
There he is. <3 <3

But you always scum read me, so like, it's unhelpful.

But I called it. <3 <3
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1982 (isolation #81) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:05 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1966, Nero Cain wrote:while not impossible, for my wagon to be scum free 3 of the 4 scum would have to be in

Rannygazoo
Norfolk Boy1
Binatog13
PlusJOYED
Hayker

and eh

ranny sure but the others eh

i remain convinced that there's scum in quiet, bypass and luca
Where are these names coming from, out of all the people not voting for you? Your scum reads, or...?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1985 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Okay. And out of all of them, we went with Hayker because survival?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1989 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:16 am

Post by chkflip »

You feel like that a lot, dude, so that doesn't mean anything to me. Also, cherry picking isn't saying "hey, remember in my opening post when I said I can't wait for you to scum read me? there it is," so no. Especially considering I followed up in the same post with how it isn't alignment indicative. But you go ahead and continue buzzword shading. I know it's a healthy passtime of yours.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1995 (isolation #84) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:27 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1993, Nero Cain wrote:y r u voting me?

y do u feel u should be town read for voting town?
I gave Gamma my vote as his reason for your wagon resonated with me. The day was dragging and this has undoubtedly produced worthwhile content on many slots both with regard to and regardless of your alignment, so that's reason number B for the sheep. And Idk man... I'm not getting that town Nero vibe I got from before the Zelda game closed. It's more from the time you were scum and pushed my elimination through.

I've never asked, didn't ask, and won't ask anyone to travel down that golden WIFOM road, guy, and I genuinely feel like you know better than to say that I of all people would assume townreads from people. I think you're equating me saying "there's that Nero charm" with "how dare you not think I'm town" when that couldn't be further from what I actually said.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2015 (isolation #85) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:00 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1997, Nero Cain wrote:im just asking that when I flip town why do you think you should be town read.
Ah, apologies. Misunderstood the statement.

No.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2020 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Wait, are we angling that agreeing is scummy?

What the actual fuck, Nero?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2023 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:42 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm kinda just fuckin' with you because, as much as I want to see town!Nero, I'm just... not. And while agreeing isn't scummy and I pretty clearly exaggerated, to what end do you think Bypass has deepwolfed so much that they could re-skin budding with saying "yeah that" a lot? I am trying very desperately here not to look at this and say "OMGUS." It isn't there yet but you're gonna pull your hams with all this stretching you're doing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2024 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:44 am

Post by chkflip »

re-skin buddying with*

fucking proofread your posts when it's Important Words Time, kids.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2041 (isolation #89) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Is Hayker being replaced?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2043 (isolation #90) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:12 am

Post by chkflip »

Get back to me with the "spare 85p of reading blah blah" rhetoric when he's actually being replaced. Thanks.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2047 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:19 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2045, Rannygazoo wrote:Opinion noted and discarded
It's when people say they don't care that I know they really do. <3

But for serious, we bare fucking minimum need JOYED (who has floated on this long becaaaaause...?), DGB, MiniMeg, and Hayker to come in here with some Goddamn content before day's end. Not ignoring, of course, the potential to just eliminate Hayker if he doesn't show back up and we're collectively not good with a Nero elimination.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2092 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2086, Nero Cain wrote:just humor me, what would that look like with a Nero town flip?
Why, regardless of alignment, do you so heavily rely on this WIFOM angle like it's the only leg you stand on?

C'mon, Nero. Give me some fucking thunder. Cast a vote that isn't just survivalist.

(mermermeriscumreadhayker) THEN GIVE ME SUBSTANCE. Give me and seven other people a reason to go "Y'know what? That Neros something else but maybe we were right with Hayker." It doesn't even have to be Hayker since you've got a handful and a half of scum reads, leans, and nulls.

If YoUrE tOwN (I'm sorry I just... loathe that angle.) then all I'm asking you to do is go back to scum hunting. I'm not saying, insinuating, or implying that you haven't done so this game so miss me with that my guy. You on the defensive isn't doing you any favors if we're ultimately as wrong as you're so emphatically insisting we are.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2095 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

LIKE WHY ARE YOU FUCKING QUITTING RIGHT NOW

I'm gonna go world build. This is frustrating.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2197 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

He said he's chicken. He can't vote Nero.

He said he's sute somebody else will do it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2209 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

I said JOYED but Vax is a good shout as well, yes.

Thanks RainyCat.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2222 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2215, Nero Cain wrote:this is y i want to flip already so I don't have to play with a shitlord like u
This is childish and I'm here for it but also stop.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2229 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2217, Gamma Emerald wrote:everyone out of the wagon
At this point? Not gonna happen.

You're extending the inevitable (which I'm oddly comfortable with atm bc I want certain voices to enter or reenter the foray) and demanding we all champion you as our leader out of nowhere is grossly overconfident of you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2232 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fair shout.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2326 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yo Titus, isn't Mathblade your brother or am I fucking up usernames again?

I'm going to claim and use my 1-shot Gelatinous Cube ability, hereby absorbing all of Nero Cain's reads and portraying them as my own moving forward.

VOTE: Titus

Because Titus is always scum, even when Nero is scum.

But for serious I'm curious what she's got for me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2340 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm pushing Titus to push off the Nero wagon.

Don't question results.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2354 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ahhh I see where I fucked up. No, guys, relax.

Titus is the VCA Queen. So I'm waiting for her to come in, the results being what we can do together when we start yipping back and forth about it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2386 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

I DON'T.

VOTE: Norfolk Boy1
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2397 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm following Titus and I feel like Nero would follow a guilty track. Otherwise I'm uncertain what you mean. (Titus and I will surely VCA later, don't you worry.)
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2416 (isolation #104) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2407, Vaxkiller wrote:I dont understand, you voted titus and your following titus?

Also nero flipped VT. Nero follows guilty track? huh?
ARE YOU BEING PURPOSEFULLY OBTUSE, BOY!?

Ahem. As I was.

I voted Titus because I was hoping she'd come in and we could dive into it. I've not scum read Titus. It was pressure to get 'em to come in punching. Then Not_Maf came back with the guilty so that bit is on hold. I *will* revisit it, now just isn't the time for it.

Nero following anything was just my homage to the silly cube claim I just made. I feel like Nero would persue this avenue so I'm putting my name on that wagon ezpz.

Are we all caught up now?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2425 (isolation #105) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2419, Bypasser Catcher wrote:cuz ur method of reading sux at reading me
This attitude is unhelpful.

Pedit: Ope, carry on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2456 (isolation #106) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

I am also not on this reads list?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2457 (isolation #107) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

WAIT WHY IS MATH LOWER LMAO
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2464 (isolation #108) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

look out heybbmolla

here comes heyandres
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2466 (isolation #109) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

FUCK THAT, DOUBLE DOWN. HIS IDEA IS STUPIDER.

DON'T BE FUCKIN' TIMID.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2662 (isolation #110) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:50 am

Post by chkflip »

Y'all didn't give any fucks about yesterday being fast when we thought we had a guilty. We actually HAVE a guilty now but oh wait let's talk about it? Where the fuck was that energy D2?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2699 (isolation #111) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:21 am

Post by chkflip »

So, what's up, guys?

Anybody diving into the cess pool that is N_M's ISO because it breaks on my phone halfway through the song from Shrek. I can still barely load the page that post is on.

I guess I'll start VCA'ing without Titus.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2882 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

My head hurts, I don't do things for games during night phase most of the time and this was no different. So I'll look at the night kills and snap decide

You do look really bad but this is more placeholder "let's do this VCA shit hey" then a definitive "this is where I think D4 should go."
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2891 (isolation #113) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Why is that relevant?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2895 (isolation #114) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

The ones that caught my eye the most from D1

Spoiler: forlateryes
In post 904, Mizzytastic wrote:
etymonline.org wrote:
re-

word-forming element meaning "back to the original place; again, anew, once more," also with a sense of "undoing," c. 1200, from Old French and directly from Latin
re-
"again, back, anew, against," "Latin combining form conceivably from Indo-European
*wret-
, metathetical variant of
*wert-
"to turn" [Watkins]. Often merely intensive, and in many of the older borrowings from French and Latin the precise sense of
re-
is lost in secondary senses or weakened beyond recognition. OED writes that it is "impossible to attempt a complete record of all the forms resulting from its use," and adds that "The number of these is practically infinite ...." The Latin prefix became
red-
before vowels and
h-
, as in , , , .
Official Votecount 1.10Not_Mafia (6): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo
[E-5]

PlusJOYED (5): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher
MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
DrippingGoofball (1): MiniMegabyte
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia
Andresvmb (1): Momrangal

Not Voting (3): Hayker*, Binatog13, chkflip
Hayker may be voting BBMolla, waiting on confirmation that is what they meant.

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-01-16 23:15:00).
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12497796#p12497796]post 1006[/url], Mizzytastic wrote:
etymonline.org wrote:
place (n.)

c. 1200, "space, dimensional extent, room, area," from Old French
place
"place, spot" (12c.) and directly from Medieval Latin
placea
"place, spot," from Latin
platea
"courtyard, open space; broad way, avenue," from Greek
plateia (hodos)
"broad (way)," fem. of
platys
"broad," from PIE root
*plat-
"to spread."

Replaced Old English
stow
and
stede
. From mid-13c. as "particular part of space, extent, definite location, spot, site;" from early 14c. as "position or place occupied by custom, etc.; precedence, priority in rank or dignity; social status, position on some social scale;" from late 14c. as "inhabited place, town, country," also "place on the surface of something, portion of something, part." Meaning "a situation, appointment, or employment" is by 1550s. Meaning "group of houses in a town" is from 1580s.

Also from the same Latin source are Italian
piazza
, Catalan
plassa
, Spanish
plaza
, Middle Dutch
plaetse
, Dutch
plaats
, German
Platz
, Danish
plads
, Norwegian
plass
. The word appears via the Bible in Old English (Old Northumbrian
plaece, plaetse
"an open place in a city"), but the modern word is a reborrowing.

Sense of "a mansion with its adjoining grounds" is from mid-14c.; that of "building or part of a building set apart for some purpose is by late 15c. (in
place of worship
). Meaning "a broad way, square, or open space in a city or town," often having some particular use or character (
Park Place, Waverly Place,Rillington Place
) is by 1690s, from a sense in French. Its wide application in English covers meanings that in French require three words:
place, lieu
, and
endroit
. Cognate Italian
piazza
and Spanish
plaza
retain more of the etymological sense.

To
take place
"happen, come to pass, be accomplished" (mid-15c., earlier
have place
, late 14c.), translates French
avoir lieu
. To
know (one's) place
"know how to behave in a manner befitting one's rank, situation, etc." is from c. 1600, from the "social status" sense; hence the figurative expression
put (someone) in his or her place
(1855). In i
n the first place
, etc., it has the sense of "point or degree in order of proceeding" (1630s).
Out of place
"not properly adjusted or placed in relation to other things" is by 1520s.
All over the place
"in disorder" is attested from 1923.
Official Votecount 1.11Not_Mafia (8): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo, chkflip, DrippingGoofball
[E-3]

PlusJOYED (4): Luca Blight, Titus, Andresvmb, Bypasser Catcher

Not Voting (2): Hayker*, Binatog13
Hayker may be voting BBMolla, waiting on confirmation that is what they meant.

@Not_Mafia
Was 'Gastric Bypass' intended to be a serious vote on someone or not?
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12498224#p12498224]post 1107[/url], Mizzytastic wrote:
etymonline.org wrote:
-ment

common suffix of Latin origin forming nouns, originally from French and representing Latin
-mentum
, which was added to verb stems to make nouns indicating the result or product of the action of the verb or the means or instrument of the action. In Vulgar Latin and Old French it came to be used as a formative in nouns of action. French inserts an
-e-
between the verbal root and the suffix (as in
commenc-e-ment
from
commenc-er
; with verbs in
ir
-i-
is inserted instead (as in
sent-i-ment
from
sentir
).

Used with English verb stems from 16c. (for example , , , the last of which also illustrates the habit of turning
-y
to
-i-
before this suffix).
The stems to which
-ment
is normally appended are those of verbs; freaks like
oddment
&
funniment
should not be made a precedent of; they are themselves due to misconception of
merriment
, which is not from the adjective, but from an obsolete verb
merry
to rejoice. [Fowler]
Official Votecount 1.12Not_Mafia (7): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo, chkflip, DrippingGoofball
[E-4]

PlusJOYED (2): Titus, Luca Blight
Hayker (2): Andresvmb, quiet
quiet (1): Bypasser Catcher

Not Voting (2): Binatog13, Hayker

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12500584#p12500584]post 1375[/url], Mizzytastic wrote:
etymonline.org wrote:
twenty (adj., n.)

"1 more than nineteen, twice ten; the number which is one more than nineteen; a symbol representing this number;" Old English
twentig
"group of twenty," from
twegen
"two" (from PIE root "two") +
-tig
"group of ten" (see
-ty
(1)
). Cognate with Old Saxon
twentig
, Old Frisian
twintich
, Dutch
twintig
, Old High German
zweinzug
, German
zwanzig
. Gothic
twai tigjus
is even more transparent: literally "two tens."

The card game
twenty-one
(1790) is from French
vingt-et-un
(1781).
Twenty-twenty hindsight
is first recorded 1962, a figurative use of the Snellen fraction for normal visual acuity, expressed in feet. The guessing game of
twenty questions
is recorded from 1786 (a late 19c. parlor variation on it was called
clumps
).
Official Votecount 1.14Hayker (6): quiet, NorwegianboyEE, Rannygazoo, Andresvmb, BBMolla, Bypasser Catcher
[E-5]

Not_Mafia (5): Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, MiniMegabyte, Binatog13, DrippingGoofball
PlusJOYED (2): Titus, Luca Blight
Titus (1): PlusJOYE
MiniMegabyte (1): Vaxkiller
Bypasser Catcher (1): Gamma Emerald
Rannygazoo (1): chkflip

Not Voting (1): Hayker

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12503870#p12503870]post 2263[/url], Mizzytastic wrote:
etymonline.org wrote:
death (n.)

Old English
deaþ
"total cessation of life, act or fact of dying, state of being dead; cause of death," in plural, "ghosts," from Proto-Germanic
*dauthuz
(source also of Old Saxon
doth
, Old Frisian
dath
, Dutch
dood
, Old High German
tod
, German
Tod
, Old Norse
dauði
, Danish
død
, Swedish
död
, Gothic
dauus
"death"), from verbal stem
*dau-
, which is perhaps from PIE root
*dheu-
(3) "to die" (see
die
(v.)
). With Proto-Germanic
*-thuz
suffix indicating "act, process, condition."
I would not that death should take me asleep. I would not have him meerly seise me, and onely declare me to be dead, but win me, and overcome me. When I must shipwrack, I would do it in a sea, where mine impotencie might have some excuse; not in a sullen weedy lake, where I could not have so much as exercise for my swimming. [John Donne, letter to Sir Henry Goodere, Sept. 1608]
Of inanimate things, "cessation, end," late 14c. From late 12c. as "death personified, a skeleton as the figure of mortality." As "a plague, a great mortality," late 14c. (in reference to the first outbreak of bubonic plague; compare ).
Death's-head
, a symbol of mortality, is from 1590s.
Death's door
"the near approach of death" is from 1540s.

As a verbal intensifier "to death, mortally" (as in
hate (something) to death
) 1610s; earlier
to dead
(early 14c.). Slang
be death on
"be very good at" is from 1839. To
be the death
of "be the cause or occasion of death" is in Shakespeare (1596). Expression
a fate worse than death
is from 1810 though the idea is ancient.

Death row
"part of a prison exclusively for those condemned to capital execution" is by 1912.
Death knell
is attested from 1814;
death penalty
"capital punishment" is from 1844;
death rate
from 1859.
Death-throes
"struggle which in some cases accompanies death" is from c. 1300.
Official Votecount 1.ENDNero Cain (11): NorwegianboyEE, chkflip, quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight, Momrangal, Norfolk Boy1, Binatog13, Nero Cain, BBMolla, Not_Mafia
[E-0]

Hayker (5): Rannygazoo, Titus, Andresvmb, Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia (2): MiniMegabyte, DrippingGoofball

With 20 players alive, an elimination has been achieved.

Now Goofball we don't color names red if we don't have a red flip.

PINKY SWEAR YOU WON'T I DON'T TRUST YOU
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2896 (isolation #115) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh you bitch

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2906 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2899, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 2891, chkflip wrote:Why is that relevant?
Is this to me?
Yes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2910 (isolation #117) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wait?

@MOD:
It obviously wasn't purposeful, you nipped it. Its not my call but I don't think it needs to go up the chain. Just personal opinion.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2917 (isolation #118) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Ooh that's a really good catch actually, Andres.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Still always want more from Titus but I trust she'll get her time in soon. Definitely good with pressure here as well.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2929 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1240, BBmolla wrote:Tbh I kind of just want this day to end so I can do my night action

VOTE: Hayker
In post 2250, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

I think Nero is town but I want day to end so whatever

E-1
Eh, yeah, fuckin maybe?

I don't mean to fence sit but fuck if I have anything than a hip "That's NAI" sorry.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2955 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:09 pm

Post by chkflip »

You're gonna have to walk the peanut gallery through how this works, exactly, because there's no way we were like a handful of votes away (several times) from eliminating two different scums and still only got one by D4 because Not_Mafia, is there?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3008 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:41 am

Post by chkflip »

I feel like I've only played one or two games with Luca and, as much as that is usually enough to have a gauge... I don't at all remember the games. Just acknowledging the @everyone question to say I'll look. What's his connection with Not_Mafia?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3076 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:08 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3037, BBmolla wrote:Chkflips reaction to the Mini death was terrible.
Unless I'm mistaken, I've not played with Math previously and the only mention I can think of to the name is the time Titus, their brother (All I remembered was it was SOMETHINGblade), and I drove to San Fran to play board games with a handful of scummers. Was a good time. Curious to know how my reaction was bad?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3079 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:12 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2326, chkflip wrote:Yo Titus, isn't Mathblade your brother or am I fucking up usernames again?

I'm going to claim and use my 1-shot Gelatinous Cube ability, hereby absorbing all of Nero Cain's reads and portraying them as my own moving forward.

Because Titus is always scum, even when Nero is scum.

But for serious I'm curious what she's got for me.
heybbmolla elaborate
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3086 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:45 am

Post by chkflip »

What's most funny about DGB citing all the salty AtE is by God you better not scum read her lest you want the wrath of the ocean-saltiest AtE you've ever read.

So there's that.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3087 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:47 am

Post by chkflip »

FTR DGB I'm not quick to jump on that because, contextually, at the time, I remember feeling (but not verbalizing) the same way by the end of D1. Especially when all I was looking for was for Nero to just not quit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3088 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:53 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2797, Binatog13 wrote:Can I ask a question? Is Rolecop mafia or can be town too? Thanks!
In post 2813, Binatog13 wrote:
In post 2805, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Norwegian
Looks suspicious. Norwegian is town. (Unless my definition about a role is wrong).
Wait, what are you claiming here?

NorwEE, care to chime in?

Was just looking back and we glossed right the fuck past this didn't we? By we I mean me. I glossed right the fuck past it.

Matter of fact: what does anyone think about this?

Titus' assertion that Hayker is implicated via VCA?

Beuller?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3096 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:06 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't think that's what's being claimed.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3101 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:09 am

Post by chkflip »

If he's claiming NorwEE was role copped, I'd like to know a) when, b) previous targets, and only tangentially c) why NorwEE?

I think we can reverse engineer this somehow, we just need all the puzzle pieces.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3104 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:14 am

Post by chkflip »

Mmmm I'd like there to be some ambiguity so we're not handing the keys off so to speak. As long as Bin can confirm role cop -> NorwEE on night X is all that's really needed to start. Or no?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3105 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:16 am

Post by chkflip »

Like yes Bin confirming probably some convoluted version of a voyeur would ease any doubt, but I don't think it's required is what I mean. As long as the information is confirmed, that's the important part. Unless you think I'm getting too noodly?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3108 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:40 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2893, DrippingGoofball wrote:Nero Cain (11): NorwegianboyEE, chkflip, quiet, Bypasser Catcher, Luca Blight, Momrangal, Norfolk Boy1, Binatog13, Nero Cain, BBMolla, Not_Mafia [E-0]
Hayker (5): Rannygazoo, Titus, Andresvmb, Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia (2): MiniMegabyte, DrippingGoofball
I'm still waiting for the "pay dirt" from a Hayker flip, Titus?

And what did you mean earlier when you were talking about the night kills fucking with that?

Do you think -maybe- this alleged role cop might have something to do with that?

My VCA opinion (good shout quiet, I did kinda not do this didn't I): Gamma Emerald flipping red here would heavily implicate a bus. I heavily doubt DGB busses D1 and doesn't help hem up Nero instead. I also don't see but can understand the perception that molla alley-ooped N_M for the hammer.

GAMMA BABY TALK TO ME
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3110 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh you're hella behind. Hurry up ho.

Where's Joy or Hayker? How has neither amassed more than a single prod between them? That's fucking wild.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3113 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Tickle my asshole while you're at it buddy damn.

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald

Okay, well you've been more right then me (technically). What do you think of Titus claiming Hayker is the way to go instead?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3118 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

Stole the words right out of my mouth.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3137 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3131, Hayker wrote:
In post 2967, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2769, PlusJOYED wrote:please let me die
I thought you were waiting for an Elim? There's been 3 already, as well as 3 NK's.

If you don't want to play then replace-out.

100% this. We have already had a suicidal townie this game, please don't be another. If you are that frustrated with the game, rather then devastate it for everyone please do the responsible thing and place out. This is a bit of a town tell, based on personal experience. Some of which played out in this game.
I missed Luca doing this so I'll say it to both of you: NOT A GOOD LOOK, BOB. ASKING SOMEONE TO REPLACE IS AGAINST SITE RULES. I know y'all didn't mean it maliciously, but just so you're aware this kind of talk is heavily frowned upon.

No matter how right you may or may not be.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3141 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by chkflip »

Wait. See I saw "Watcher" and thought, y'know, Watcher.
In post 2266, Mizzytastic wrote:
MathBlade
has been found dead. He was a
Town Role Watcher.

MathBlade - Town Role WatcherYou are a
Town Role Watcher

Each day you may talk in the game thread and vote on who to eliminate.

Each night you may attempt to visit a player to watch them. You will learn the roles (but not alignments) of all other players who visit them. At the end of the night you will be informed "TARGETNAME was visited by
ROLENAME(s)
", "TARGETNAME was visited by
no one
", or "You got
no result
from watching TARGETNAME".

You win when all threats to the town are dead and at least 1 member of the town is alive.

The game thread is here, please confirm your role and alignment via pm.
How is this different from what Bin is claiming to have?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3146 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: plusJOYED
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3154 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah I thought that was kinda fever dreamy but I did completely overlook a claim, so. I think Mom just needs a couple me days or something likely. Seems it was a misinterpretation. I wouldn't take it to heart, quiet.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3157 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

That was me and you D1 about oh hahaha Not_Mafia's claim, go figure. It's D4. If Bin has info, it's too late -- he claimed so he really needs to share. Though I'm getting more and more wary because I see no difference in what Bin claimed v what we already have flipped from N1 unless my interpretation of what happened is way off the wall.

The difference between the discussion of D1 claims and D4 claims should be there but I'll be happy to reiterate if I'm at all confusing here.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3161 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Re-read the Role Watcher that flipped and tell me Bin is claiming something different.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3166 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 101, chkflip wrote:Knowing 16 should be in 15 is mafia 101; forgetting to do so has a heavily negative connotation.

I call it the BBmolla tell.

#TrustTheProcess
Don't steal my schtick, bitch.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3175 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Idk how to even process this right now. I had to search and find what lazy meant, that's a first for me. But like... that's the same role. There were 2 voyeurs!?

I am the confusion.

Role Watcher (fucking voyeur)
Odd Rolestop (doc variant?)
These are the pr flips

We now "know" (?) from someone claiming the same role as Math there's a Lazy Roleblocker and a Role Cop. Lazy implicitly means town from what I read?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3177 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's an incredibly circumstancial stance, don't you think?

Just because lazy implies the roleblocker is town doesn't mean I think they should claim either.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3178 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

DGB I think you and I have... universal... thinking here, right?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3180 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

Right, but you're assuming said cop has discernable information. So what if he could clear Mom? What protection does he have? A lazy potshot in the dark? I don't think it'd be wise for a town cop to claim here. If it were a cut/dry innocent/guilty cop then yes absolutely.

But someone saying "Mom is vanilla" then fucking dying tonight is not the pro strat. You're thinking far too linearly. We don't know how many of said cop's investigations are even alive or worthwhile for solving. Just IMO that'd be 100% up to that player. If people disagree I'm glad to just stfu with my antiqued way of viewing things.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3183 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

And what I'm telling you, Luca, is that you should be re-assessing the game anyway. Constantly. Reads are only so much, tells only so circumstantial, NKA and VCA only so leading or helpful, etc. Roles have their part when it is optimal, but not as a fail safe for your paticular reads. I hope you don't feel like I'm picking on you -- like I said when I introduced myself, I'm a reforming asshole -- I just couldn't disagree with you more if it weren't more than light evidence that doesn't help us further the current gamestate in a way that absolutely solves it. If said role cop could double clear bina and even one more that's been dangling for a while (like JOYED or Hayker, for example) but if that isn't the case then only clearing Mom isn't really +solve enough for me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3184 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by chkflip »

All that being said I am definitely of the opinion that the roleblocker and the role cop aren't the same alignment. And although lazy IMPLIES the role blocker is town, it isn't (unless I missed something) outside the realm of possibility that lazy couldn't have been modified to mean one town pr or less so that it could apply to a scum role. Unless that's outside the confines of mafia scum normal I can't exactly dismiss the idea from my head.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3186 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3178, chkflip wrote:DGB I think you and I have... universal... thinking here, right?
Ahem.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3187 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

Be cool about it next time Goofy, fuck. >_> <_<

I was trying to go Secret Squirrel and you went Rocky and Bullwinkle come on
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3193 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3190, Titus wrote:Makes me think quiet might be scum given similar rationale was used on Nero why not try it again?
GIRL

BBmolla, Hayker, PlusJOYED, quiet

WHERE ARE WE GOING

Fucking disregard, then. Good.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3195 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

She's not talking about the slot, she's talking about the angle of attack.

Would you like to buy this shovel? It's only lightly used by BBmolla.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3199 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3196, quiet wrote:and now doubly confused that Titus is referencing it
Okay.

Titus isn't saying you're sus because you suspect Mom. You don't. We've established that, we're good there. What Titus is saying is that "chk isn't playing the way I'd like" sounds an awful lot like "Nero isn't playing the way I'd like" and is correllating the mindset of the two with the fact that it worked in flipping Nero.

@Titus did I use the lawyery word right? I watched tons of Law and Order working up to this moment.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3202 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

Correlation, Titus. Goddamn it. I'm obv having too good a time I'll go take my blunt elsewhere.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3206 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by chkflip »

He's fine if he's quoting the uh whatchamacallit

quiet, I don't really think questioning anyone's D2/3 play is particularly worthwhile given the circumstance, but I'll concede the same as you. Like I said earlier, I didn't voice it but I was sure as hell just as bored as molla was with the day. So... that's fair? I definitely won't ever have a solve until it's too late (I've only called a proper scum team as town, like, once, Titus and DGB were in that game and it was for a super noodly reason) but I'd be remiss if I said a lack of desire to play against certain conditions was a scum tell while simultaneously refusing to vote BBmolla.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3317 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:10 am

Post by chkflip »

I keep seeing my name. What I'm not seeing is reason, Luca. Causation. How do you look to engage me if all you're saying is my name? Just... curious. NorwEE, don't think this doesn't also apply to you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3322 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:22 am

Post by chkflip »

I look forward to it.

Mom, Mini wasn't Koba but fair points.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3323 (isolation #157) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:22 am

Post by chkflip »

Or rather Koba wasn't... Mini was... YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN WRONG SLOT
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3331 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:43 am

Post by chkflip »

PlusJOYED has more scum equity than BBmolla

PROVE ME WRONG
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3332 (isolation #159) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:05 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 294, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 196, Andresvmb wrote:Last time we played, I could understand your POV. And you seemed more careful. Here you aren’t really being careful. I mean, you threw out a completely emotional reason to begin questioning my slot (based on literally faulty logic), and your focus seems overly narrow.

Whatever, just an early take. Some folks are already trying to sideline you by calling your approach superficial and what not. There’s probably something there, but you haven’t questioned it much.
andres putting more effort at the start here to make up for last game or because he's scum?
In post 1366, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1037, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Plusjoyed

Actually I want to see something from this slot.
you will not
In post 1367, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1125, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i could vote both Hayker and Plusjoyed at the same time i probably would.
ur pfp is cute and cultured go hayker
In post 1369, PlusJOYED wrote:no one else scumreads titus huh
Scum equity posting.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3334 (isolation #160) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:29 am

Post by chkflip »

I really prefer to only focus on associating to flips I know, not the hundred "what-ifs" assigned to my assertation. Are you disputing the equity here, or...?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3336 (isolation #161) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 10:45 am

Post by chkflip »

I do want to know where Titus is getting "Plus!town = Andres!scum" exactly (I think I see it?) but it isn't usually a conversation I find myself getting heavily involved in. I don't solve with long lists of potential scum teams. It honestly boils down to something I have always and will always follow. If the conversation holds more WIFOM bullshit in it than fact, miss me on that one.

If I had a scum team's worth of associatives to Not_Mafia I'd say so. But would that be my solve? Fuck no, that's preposterous.

Pedit: With PlusJOYED? Yes, absolutely. VCA (sheep Titus), showed examples of an unwillingness to play the game they signed up for or replaced into or what the hell ever (I have meta as all alignments being against this shit), and it's fucking D4. If you aren't helping further the game then you need to go away, period.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3338 (isolation #162) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Eh. Plus' 296 adds some credence to that tangentially.

UNVOTE: PlusJOYED
VOTE: PlusJOYED

Does this bother you, Titus?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3339 (isolation #163) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:42 am

Post by chkflip »

Sorry, 294. It's like four posts up I just quoted it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3342 (isolation #164) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

Don't be petty.

That actually applies to both of you. :lol:
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3344 (isolation #165) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

I get it but it also skirts that "replace out" "play against your wincon" mentality. I'm being cheeky, mostly. Eight days is a good amount of time. From VC to now, we're currently at: BBmolla or PlusJOYED. Small wagon on Luca needs to get louder if it wants to be taken more seriously. There shouldn't be three people with their vote out of use at this stage.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3347 (isolation #166) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

It isn't suicidal. It's refusing to play which, again, for those taking notes, has been exhibited TWICE throughout the game. Completely different argument.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3363 (isolation #167) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3358, Andresvmb wrote:BBMolla is being rightly pressured for calling the votes on Cheeky boring
You think E-2 is good for being bored D1?

That's really what you're saying to me right now?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3395 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vote Plus.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3397 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

No. The angle of attack on their wagons is similar.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3425 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Elaborate.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3427 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3416, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wdym
Don’t think it passes me that you said that and then BBMolla jacked up the AtE
The angle of attack has been steadily the same all phase, so molla throwing a fit has little to do with me. It isn't even the first mention as Titus pointed out to quiet about his angle on me. And if you see a reaction to "the thing," surely you have some idea of what's being talked about.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3428 (isolation #172) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3426, Andresvmb wrote:I’m being shaded as a result of wagon analysis that seems bogus
To my understanding, you're only being shaded in the event JOYED flips town and I'm not entirely certain I (or anyone for that matter) follows that train of thought precisely as Titus currently is. Do you think JOYED flips town here?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3509 (isolation #173) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:32 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3477, Luca Blight wrote:Stuff like this is why I SR you, Chkflip.
And?
In post 3477, Luca Blight wrote:You take this stance while completely ignoring all the reasoning I've given behind BBMolla being scum, and why the game-state points to plusJOYED more likely being Town.
Flase. I've stated my read. I've stood by said read since the beginning of the game. Is it possible my BBmolla read is wrong? Of course it is. But do I think I'm wrong? You've given me no reason to believe as much.

Your scum tells are superfluous and innaccurate.

Your reasons are either weak or NAI for BBmolla IME w him.

PlusJOYED has two instances in which they've denoted they ARE NOT playing.

PlusJOYED has tied voting pattern aligned to flipped scum. That's probably the most important part here, no?

THE GAMESTATE. Heh. The gamestate is what it is because one scum traded themselves for... little to no reason, it seems, other than some sort of distraction maybe? Maf was a sinking ship I guess?

Your read is your read. Mine is mine. To say I've ignored you is fallacious and misleading, don't you think?
In post 3477, Luca Blight wrote:In general your posts haven't been that bad (although not that great either) but you're guilty by association with BBMolla and Titus from where I'm standing.
Everything before but is about as good as I aim for, so, like, I understand this isn't meant to be complimentary... but thank you?

As far as everything after the but goes, well, I currently town read both of those slots. So being associated with them isn't so bad from my point of view as it stands.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3511 (isolation #174) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:38 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3454, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here’s what’s going to happen:

"Plus flips town"
Titus: My god, a totally not active slot flipped town who could have seen this coming? Good thing my trusty VCA™ confirms Andres as scum now, whew. Who could have seen that one coming?
And what do you expect town's reaction to be, exactly?

"Town: Aw, geez. It's okay, Titus! Let's go!"?

Don't be goofy, Nor. I think Titus' current theory re: PlusJOYED is sound. That's what I'm following.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3522 (isolation #175) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:25 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3513, Luca Blight wrote: You asked me why I SR you, remember?
Ha! I clearly don't. That's my bad.
In post 3513, Luca Blight wrote:Nah, you did ignore my points and you're still ignoring/dismissing them even now.
Ignoring means I've seen and have not responded to them, right? Because I feel like I've done the opposite of that. I've engaged you with your read, I've given my opinion, and I've discussed it further with others.

That's hardly ignoring.

Now, dismissing? That's far more accurate but not in the "I'm right, you're wrong, get used to it" sort of way. It's just the nature of the beast when we have such polar opposite opinions. There's less than nothing I can do about that.
In post 3513, Luca Blight wrote:I'd like to know more about your reads in general. I feel as though you've kept your cards quite close to your chest in this regard.
Read lists help scum. I'll participate eventually but for the most part I keep to a small unit of trustees that'll change with reads. Titus, molla, and DGB are in my most likely for sures right now and looking at that group of names now it's probably more because I've played with them enough that I feel like I can read them. My reads on them aren't entirely meta but it certainly helped a lot.

It isn't that I'm opposed to discussing reads, obviously, but everyone giving full-on battle strats and setting up "if/then" scenarios and so on and so forth... Idk. Its never really been the part or the game I focused on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3526 (isolation #176) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:32 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3521, BBmolla wrote:We have so many elims we need to go through :/
This is where the ghost of Bypasser Catcher floats in, flailing madly about, trying desperately to grab attention toward their posts about *checks notes* oh right a townbloc.

For real though if the first vote count of the day says anything at all, it tells us that we're way too fucking divided for this not to be a long game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3568 (isolation #177) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:46 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3565, DrippingGoofball wrote:Probably scum, the only thing that bothers me is that my spidey senses sense it might be RL trouble.
Last I played with them, they subbed out as my scum partner because of (correct me if I'm wrong, Gamma) toxicity in the thread? RL might be a factor but the two posts that blatantly say "I'm not playing this game" tell me to promptly fucking ignore that noise.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3581 (isolation #178) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:12 am

Post by chkflip »

By my count you have approximately six hours until a replacement is sought out for PlusJOYED. Vax saying they'll vote Plus is weird but understandable given the nature of their stance. E-2, wants more content, etc. But it's sitting weird in my lasagna.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3605 (isolation #179) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 11:51 am

Post by chkflip »

I for one appreciate Binatog's formal approach.

It's miles off base in this instance but I appreciate it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3785 (isolation #180) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:16 am

Post by chkflip »

I just woke up! The audacity. I have information but it isn't the type of information that is particularly useful unless I do this thing where I go "sure, I'll claim, but not until after Mom and DGB claim" in some sort of headstrong move where I could mechanically corner them if they answer incorrectly.

Role Cop is definitely scum atp holy shit these flips.

p.s. Nor "This VCA seems like bullshit X is town by play" is the exact reason VCA is helpful. It doesn't always hit, but town by play/tone people have been caught and flipped by it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3787 (isolation #181) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Ah, good. Remember how I told you that yesterday?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3789 (isolation #182) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:25 am

Post by chkflip »

It's not that exciting, DGB has a 50% chance of guessing her way out if trouble if there were any. I don't think there is, but, y'know.

It's possible.

I'm being super vague on purpose btw. I hope people understand.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3810 (isolation #183) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

You wouldn't like it if I claimed to the tee.

You can't lie to me, woman. :lol:

Speaking of fabricating role claims, well it seems almost out of character for you not to claim... doesn't it?

Vanilla or not vanilla would suffice in all honesty.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3813 (isolation #184) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

How very vanilla of you, Titus.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3818 (isolation #185) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's... crazy detailed. Exactly why I use it (and I trust you to regardless of alignment give me a jumping point). But technically that post is IIoA. Heh.

Pedit: you're being very persnickety for someone who was counter offered.

I know whether Titus, Mom, quiet, and you are vanilla or not. In that order. My reads have followed that train if you'd like to go back and check. No crumbs, but before I knew there was whatever the fuck a Doctor Tracker is flip TOWN I'm very much in the camp that the Role Cop is scum.

I did say Mom was vanilla before she claimed it, though.

I said that at some point yesterday.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3822 (isolation #186) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by chkflip »

That is correct. There's a modifier but if you don't mind I'd rather I kept it to myself, tyvm.

Can you not see the reason I might be non-specific?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3932 (isolation #187) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3836, Titus wrote:There's my work. It's now date night. TTYL.
He'd better treat you right. <3
Have a good time.

That's how you respond to that, not like a dick.

Give it a try next time.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3933 (isolation #188) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lazy Roleblocker does double dip, but there's a lot of that in this setup. The Lazy bit could POSSIBLY be a misnomer (which would be an easy thing for me to latch on because GOOFBALL IS BEING VERY UNPLEASANT WITH ME) but the Rolestopper was gated, I've got a modifier, Goof has a modifier, the Voyeur was weird, etc etc. I wouldn't put too much stock in a "town is too strong" rhetoric until I see more red flips.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3934 (isolation #189) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 3843, Vaxkiller wrote:How does Vanilla cop help town, just claim everything, who the fuck cares about the modifier? What are your targets?
How does Voyeur help town? It's a piece of the overall puzzle. If there's a way to game this I'd love to hear it.

I gave my targets. Are you paying attention, Vax?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3958 (isolation #190) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:33 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 3946, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Chkflip's ISO shows at certain points that he is trying to force any role cops to claim.
This is actually the opposite of what I was doing, so it's super fucking weird to me that this is your narrative. Especially since wasn't it you who was pushing for "if the Role Cop doesn't claim, Mom is cleared and they're scum" if I recall?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4023 (isolation #191) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:43 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 4018, DrippingGoofball wrote:Meanwhile, chkflip is keeping a low profile.
This is the stuff I was talking about last game. You get yourself in this position where you think you're right and fuck absolutely everything else. It's uncomfortable ("YeH cUz U sCuM" no bitch I was town last time this happened, pay attention) and I've little reason to continue on with you if you aren't going to remain reasonable and have a conversation with me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4024 (isolation #192) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:45 am

Post by chkflip »

Now, to go back and reply to the things that piqued my interest WHILE I WAS FUCKING ASLEEP.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4029 (isolation #193) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:08 am

Post by chkflip »

Mm, Goof. I get a little snippy below and now I feel a little bad but the sentiment remains regardless of colorful language.
In post 3986, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Titus/Chkflip are super likely based on Chkflips defense of Titus and calling them Vanilla here. It's probably a fake result on their buddy.
How have I defended Titus, precisely?

> I gave VCA a chance yesterday because, believe it or not, it *CAN* and *HAS* worked in games ad nauseum (why else would it exist if it didn't work for towns?).

As a point of fact, there's an outlier from yesterday's VCA that flew under the radar to the point where they didn't even get votes. We'll call back to this shortly.

> I've been very vocal about how I didn't SEE or BELIEVE that Andres could be scum from a Plus town flip via Titus' VCA. I'd go so far as to say this isn't what defending an alleged partner looks like, hm?

I have town read Titus, not defended them. Significant difference.
In post 3994, Titus wrote:How about I legit am right?
I think you may have been, but we ignored it.
In post 3997, Vaxkiller wrote:VOTE: momrangle
What the fuck?
In post 4002, DrippingGoofball wrote:
  • He claimed vanilla cop, a role that is a
    subset
    of rolecop.
  • He won't name his modifier and refuses to explain why.
  • I have not noticed a list of all his night choices. Did I miss it?
  • I don't believe I was specific.
  • I haven't named it, correct. Saying I refused is blatantly exaggerating. Again.
  • And that's not even fucking true, bud. Shocking.

In post 4011, Titus wrote:Chkflip is cleared by my VCA.
Verbiage. I'm not confirmed anything, please don't push the narrative otherwise.

But hey, let's fix this.

VOTE: Hayker
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4037 (isolation #194) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by chkflip »

Happy birthday, moderator. <3
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4041 (isolation #195) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 4038, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Vaxkiller i see you online periodically. Can you help me understand what you’re up to.
Surely I hope you know "they're online but not posting" is not a tell, correct? I'm saying neither that's your implication here, nor would I be opposed to it from a certain PoE, but only that it isn't exactly a fair shake to say anything about someone's presense online until they've become a point of contention in an active lurk way that swooped way under everyone.

Oh, speaking of Hayker.

Why haven't we eliminated there?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4042 (isolation #196) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Post stamps. Time of wagon D1. Voting pattern. Bus vote. It was PlusJOYED/Hayker and we went the wrong way, guys. There's no way this lurksack shit isn't intentional.

Whomever is town casing Hayker: fucking WHY? Talk to me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4047 (isolation #197) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

It's cute to me because neither of you have done much at all in the way of actually engaging me. Just zOMG cop claim, eliminate the cop? The logic train seems to have left the station.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4049 (isolation #198) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Am I supposed to be moved here, Goofball?

Because one of us has a chain of night actions that actually makes sense for my role and alignment, whereas you... are a Goofball.

And here I've seen zero defense for Hayker because it's fucking indefensible. So can we stop pointing fingers at one another and eliminate scum?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4052 (isolation #199) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

That's a lot of words for "I don't like the way you interacted with Goofball," but I appreciate the effort. Your opinion of how I conduct myself means very little to me, excuse me, and the only line with actual merit (and the only reason I've not absolutely volcanically exploded) is the last line of the post. Something we both know I've literally no way of refuting without Bina confirming my role's existence and even Nero Cain knows that isn't going to be a profitable plan.

Goofball herself said she thought I was setting up to claim her role, so you'll have to bring more to the table if you think a small handful of posts where I'm mostly being cheeky while simultaneously being rung up, all while playing ball mind you, is some sort of indication that I'm some mastermind here trying to puppeteer you to your death.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”