NY 179: Cute and Fluffy Mafia (Town Win)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1976, Kthxbye wrote:This whole, "derp, I'm playing super VI so I'm obv town" crap from RM is fake as hell.

yeah its pretty dumb but stuff like this does come from town me thinks.

There's also

In post 1963, Randomnamechange wrote:I miscounted and the lack of warning meant I thought it was L-2. I was expecting someone to post warning.

but he himself didn't post a warning.

*shrugz*

I'm going to feel pretty bad if I did push goonscumika over prscumRM but I'm also thinking that SC and flubber are prob scum so idk...he's a Vi so his alignment is pretty much a shot in the dark me thinks but I'll lynch him over 100% conf town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1997, PeaceBringer wrote:sound play from a town perspective, I meant Nero... please if you are town tell me WTF you were looking to accomplish. As scum, you clearly did accomplish something... town, just a big mess.

I've explained here. What do you think I was trying to accomplish as scum? Risk the lives of me and DGB for a sole ABR lynch? When in the theory that I'm scum we could have just shot him and avoided this mess?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:SC

lets see where this goes first.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

PB, what wild crap have I pulled as scum before?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2007, TheDudeAbides wrote:I've also decided that Garmr and DS are both town or both scum.

this but they are town.

In post 2009, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 2003, Nero Cain wrote:PB, what wild crap have I pulled as scum before?

I recall as Skot you claiming vig and other stuff in a certain game that I pretty much did not engage much at all. You showed no holding anything back, and this was with 'neighborhoods' as well and you and the other scum managed to get it for a win while I pretty much did nothing.

I really don't remember this though.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59293

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=58466

both of those games had hoods in them and I don't remember hinting at or claimng vig in either. I was also town here.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #205) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=58247

now this game I did fake claim vig but it was hoodless and I was town...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #206) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, NC is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #207) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

given that I've never made any real claim I am a town neighbor.

At this point I fully expect to get lynched and ok I can understand. I was trying to do what I felt was best for the town and it sorta backfired on me.

SC and Flubber are still scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #208) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SC is town in the same way that I and killa were scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #209) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:mad:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #210) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

eh, part of me is a little suspicious that you'd potentially lie like that but you can make it up to me by helping me lynch scumSC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #211) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #212) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think she did you or DS. Yes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2064 (isolation #213) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah NJ, its not like SC was calling IAI scum there so you town reading him is :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #214) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you even want to vote me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2073 (isolation #215) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2067, PeaceBringer wrote:because he will pull stupid stuff as town, the stuff I recalled he did as town and it will only be policy lynch to vote him at this point... just stupid play, ultra-stupid play. Kinda like your tunnels as well and your being antagonistic toward me-

son please. Very rarely do I do "stupid" things and I haven't done anything "stupid" here. The ONLY reason, NJ, Garmr, and DS are up in arms is 'cause ABR flipped town. My thinking that DGB had a guilty on ABR and running with it isn't "stupid" The fact that I'm "stupid" but still a better scumhunter than the rest of you should start to tell you something.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2076 (isolation #216) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kthx. Tell me one thing that SC has done this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #217) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2080, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 2078, Flubbernugget wrote:Nero Cain an SC are both scum reads but I don't think they're scum together :(

^posts like these are the why.

flubber, explain to me what good this post is in finding scum. you say 2 people are scum reads yet post zero reasons and avoid trying to convince anyone to agree.

'cause its him and SC. Push town as scum (me) while distancing from buddie

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #218) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

beats me but I'm more convinced that SC/flubber are scum so lets vote there today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #219) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2094, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2092, PeaceBringer wrote:
In post 2086, Kthxbye wrote:give me a case stronger than mine on RM and we'll talk

you have no case on RM, you have a supposition of there being 2 scum run up and one more powerful than another. It is a sketchy premise imo...

it's especially sketchy considering the person pushing the ika lynch was Nero.

oh good lord! Just b/c I'm able to find scum doesn't make it sketchy. I mean ok, bussing is a thing and I can understand you two being a lil' paranoid but this is fucking ridiculous.

If he isn't scum, why would he have been pushing a lynch on ika to avoid a more powerful scum being lynched.

I think it's unlikely that Nero and rm are scum I just don't see it happening.

you also can't argue that I'm scum that bussed ika over my pr buddy without thinking that RM is scum.

Mod: In the hypothetical situation that there are masons in this game what would they rolecop as?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that you suck at finding scum? I agree. Other than that I fail to see any "point"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c I'm allowed to give my opinion. But its also not actually answering the question.

Who else is being scummy?

Why don't explain why this makes sense from scum me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So to clarify, you think me buying into DGB's soft guilty claim was me trying to "look" townie. How exactly do you determine the difference between "trying to look town" and you know...being town and doing town things?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pst. either ds and Garmr are scum together or not scum at all. You should help me kill scumSC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2105, dragonspawn wrote:I figured you out.

you are free to say this as much as you want but it still won't magicly make my pm turn red.

TBH, I'm done with you 'cause your just going to push some derp case that I bussed ika when my actions surrounding RM and DGB make like 0% sense as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they are fucking masons d3x. they are not for today no matter how shitty they are.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I just don't really know what to say. I wasn't bussing ika and I just think its really silly that you'd push that when it just really makes no sense beyond a "I'm paranoid" I'm also not sure if its condensing or just lolbad that you think I could be town and you know just have a legit scumread on ika.

That whole "you said you were confirmed town and no townie would do that" is just silly. real silly.

You tried to get town cred. When that failed you fake claimed cop to stay alive one more day and try to draw out the real cop.

For this to be be true DGB would have to be scum 'cause SHE was the one that actually claimed/soft claimed a guilty. I just ran with it 'cause I had like no reason to doubt her claim. Now MMMMMMMAAAAYYYBBBBEEEE I took it to the extreme but I mean trying to draw the nk away from DGB was the town thing to do. In your theory that I am scum and lead a lynch on a townie....that's just not something that any scum will ever do.

In post 2115, dragonspawn wrote:
Who exactly is a better scum choice than you at this point?

Why not real scum like SC or Flubber?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also think this hood stuff is pretty crazy. There is, AT MOST, 1 scum in the hood and DX3 is the only person that's possible. I'm town and I think TDA is prob town given that AA tried like smurf to mislynch him. Now I AM a little wary of kthx and d3x has a town read on him so what...scum is dx/kthx/flubber? but I really really really don't see SC town here. So IAI is right and its a 5/14 split?

Still, there's 2-3 scum still outside the hood and that's what I think needs the most attention and I think its plenty possible that the hood is scumless.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (isolation #228) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2109, dragonspawn wrote:Nero still is the logical lynch today. Because his flip is going to tell us where we need to look for the rest

ok. I'm town. Who is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #229) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2124, StrangerCoug wrote:The point I was trying to make was that your question has the same problem as I Am Innocent's—it will only ever attract WIFOM responses.

I think this game in general is WIFOM based but I'd like to hear your thoughts on what the scum motivation for my actions were.

NJ, why do you think I'm scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #230) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, obviously there's a bit of a conflict of interest 'cause I know that I'm town but I mean really? You guys think I bussed ika and then fake claimed a guilty on a guy that I knew was town and his town flip would ruin any "town cred" I may have gotten. :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #231) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but that's the thing. You keep saying that I bussed. Why is it some impossibility that I you know just had a scum read on him?

Also never "changed a gambit"

So you think DGB (as town) fake claimed a guilty) and I, as scum, picked up on it and ignored the fact that I knew he was town to push his wagon to save myself from a few derp voters? go back to road to rome son. As TTH once said to me, you are making too many assumptions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #232) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1826, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nero can take a hint
, can you?

In post 1932, DrippingGoofball wrote:To be fair, I made him lie.

There's no "anti-town" agenda here. I had no reason to doubt DGB so me trying to take heat off her is the correct play as town. You guys need to be honest with yourselves. The ONLY reason that I'm in such hot water is that ABR flipped town. Its a really ridgid mindstate and ignoring the gamestate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #233) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2144, FakedBlogger wrote:why would she trust you to do it, when you could be scum?

this is something you should ask DGB.

In post 2144, FakedBlogger wrote:Furthermore why would you trust her even if you were town.

In post 2144, FakedBlogger wrote:AND you had no way of being sure about ABRs alignment yourself or seriously imagine that anyone else can either.

Why wouldn't I? The only reason that you wouldn't buy a cop guilty is if you are scum and know that its wrong (like SC!)

Tell me why I, as town, should have not believed that DGB's guilty soft claim?

In post 2149, Kthxbye wrote:Nero, what's your read on DGB

gun to my head? town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #234) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Not scum. I just did what I felt was right. Like I told NJ, there's like no reason I should have not believed DGB. I mean, I'm not exactly a fool and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a scummer defending me but there ARE sane town defending me unless you think all of DX, IAI, DGB, and kthx are scum. But to be honest with you? This game is pretty much lost 'cause SC and Flubber scum are sitting there and staring you in the face. And you, DS and NJ pushing things which make absolutely no sense coming from scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #235) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2159, Kthxbye wrote:Why haven't you been suspicious of DGB if you thought she was dropping some sort of hint to you that she had a result on ABR yet turned out to flip town?

mainly POEish. SC is deff scum. And then there's flubber (and your link with him) and then crud like NJ and Peace and RM. So she'a bit down my totem pole. TBH though she is being a little lurky and jazz and yea I could see that from scum but I could also see it prtown so lets give her time to see her eat bullets.

In post 2160, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 2155, Nero Cain wrote:there's like no reason I should have not believed DGB.

See, this is what I'm talking about. Why was there no reason not to believe DGB? Do YOU know she's town somehow? That's the thing I'm having a hard time with the more I think on it. Why were/are you so trusting of DGB that you felt you had no reason to not believe she had some sort of result? On top of that, why are you not questioning that after ABR flipped town?

Come on man, you are better than this. I can expect crap like this from NJ and the Vimasons but
you
are better than this. 98% there's no point in questioning a cop claim/hint. Why should I have not believed that her? Why should I suspect DGB when you don't even suspect her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (isolation #236) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2165, dragonspawn wrote:It's hardly a weak argument. If it was he wouldn't have the biggest wagon at the moment.

:facepalm:

If all arguments were "good" this site would be mislynch free. What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #237) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why should I not have believed her guilty soft claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2178 (isolation #238) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, you guys are fucking horrible and I want scum to shoot ya'll. Once you two are dead this town will have a chance of winning. And now I know why Molie wants nothing to do with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #239) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2175, Garmr wrote:But nero figured it out and had to scream to his scum buddies.

+ if I was scum I could have just told them last night but I guess your crazy tinfoil theory is that we have no chat and we just have to "wing it"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2181 (isolation #240) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

coming from such a player that finds dx3 bad is about facepalmy as itself.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #241) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2203, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1728, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1725, d3x wrote:Oh, and my Scum List as it stands right now is...

Scummiest Scum

Garmr*
dragon*
ABR
midget
Jogger
TT
Peace
Towniest Scum

*one flipping Scum all but clears the other

So why did you vote SC to start the day if you don't find him scum?

In post 1729, d3x wrote:It was a Hood thing.

Re: the SC vote...doesn't even suspect him

just to clarify. I was the one that was suspicious of SC/ABR/flubber? So I had my tow hoodies vote the other players 'cause I wanted to see any reactions or where things went etc.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #242) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2201, Kthxbye wrote:Well, I guess that says nothing for the Nero wagon except that 2 scum or 2 town are on it.

Why do you think 2 scum are on me? Who do you think they are?

@IAI we aren't doing dx today move your vote onto SC. RM is a deadline compromise but SC is that scum lynch we are looking for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #243) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1890, StrangerCoug wrote:I don't have a good reason to suspect ABR.

In post 1910, StrangerCoug wrote:Not anything I can throw my back on, no.

town don't doubt cop results like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #244) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@DX and DGB-your current votes are in the wrong places. pls fix that

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2213 (isolation #245) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2211, dragonspawn wrote:we didn't have cop results

DGB was soft hinting like she had a guilty on ABR. We've been over this. Even if DX3 is scum he knows that I'm town but regardless of alignment he's poking wholes in your theory and all you and Garmr do is stick your fingers in your ears and yell "NOT LISTENING!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #246) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or holes but meh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #247) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2216, I Am Innocent wrote:d3x has the worst vote history of any player here, esp when you take out that his SC vote wasn't even his choice. Plus I still think there is scum in your hood, which a d3x flip clears you.

But yes I agree, SC will be the easier lynch today. Willing to move back to d3x, and compromise with RM.

maybe. I mean, I'm not sold. I don't think that 2 masons and a 3man town hood is some cray cray impossibility or anything. Yes DX is p scummy and his sitting on Garmr while yelling at him that they are not to play today and him retorting that "they haven't claimed masons yet so I'm going to think they are still neighbors" is p hardheaded and maybe scummy but I mean there's a TON of decent scum picks outside of my hood.

In post 2217, Garmr wrote:Well me,ds and telltale were pretty much saying that was a bs lie so are you going to trust dbg or three players that have strong convictions that the result is def fake.

honest question here, do you even understand what you are posting? Yes TTH thought
MY
claim was fake. Why did you and DS think DGB was lying?

In post 2222, StrangerCoug wrote:What? So I am supposed to blindly follow obviously fakeclaiming scum and let them lead me to a loss? I'm sorry, Nero Cain, but I've already been burned by that. Years ago.

If you thought I was fakeclaimg scum why did you not say that to DGB? Why did you not join my wagon the next day until my 2nd "scumslip"?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #248) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2217, Garmr wrote:Well me,ds and telltale were pretty much saying that was a bs lie so are you going to trust dbg or three players that have strong convictions that the result is def fake.

and just a follow up here: TTH thought/knew I was fakeclaiming but didn't think I was scummy. Why not trust that?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #249) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2229, Garmr wrote:because we aren't fucking dumb and know a pure cop and masons can't go together

you do know that a cop guilty isn't the only way to get a guilty? Yeah, I still don't see any reason that I should have not believed DGB.

I also don't see much of a difference between a COP COP that gets an inno and a rolecop that gets a "mason" result. In this situation, I actully find the rolecop much more powerful b/c it confirmed you both.

In post 2229, Garmr wrote:Also because me and ds came to this decision by looking over it together.

DS is/was actually arguing that DGB isn't scum....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (isolation #250) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2235, I Am Innocent wrote:Guys I guarantee you if we lynch these 2 players the next 2 days, we will get at least one and maybe two scum.

of the two I think SC is scummier. Lets lynch that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #251) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2236, Garmr wrote:I would go for a strange cougar lynch if I can't get my nero.

See? This is what I'm talking about. When you are presented with ANYTHING that doesn't fit into your narrow view of the gamestate you and DS clam up and pretend it didn't happen.

I'll forgive you for being an idiot if you switch to SC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #252) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2239, Garmr wrote:I'm not a idiot

You're right. I don't really thing that I'm just caught up in the moment and super frustrated that you, DS and NJ are being so absolutely bad.

SC---->flubber------>kthx----->dx

happy valentines day my <3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #253) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

THINK

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #254) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no!!!! My "claiming" vig and buying into DGB's fake guilty claim isn't anti-town in the least.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #255) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe a little but you guys are fucking up the town. Ya'll got killa lynch, you were gonna get me lynched and chances are that you guys were prob gonna push DGB. That's two town and a third probable town. To put it bluntly, I think town is gaining more from your deaths than losing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #256) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I'm being voted 'cause you, DS and NJ can't determine scum play and SC and Flubber are just bandwagoning scum so meh

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #257) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've yet to mislynch town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #258) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2251, Garmr wrote:You've yet to lynch scum or lynch anyone in fact. You don't really even push that hard all you care about is surviving.

:shifty: :facepalm:

In post 2252, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2226, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2222, StrangerCoug wrote:What? So I am supposed to blindly follow obviously fakeclaiming scum and let them lead me to a loss? I'm sorry, Nero Cain, but I've already been burned by that. Years ago.

If you thought I was fakeclaimg scum why did you not say that to DGB?

I'm going to need a bit of help with the context here.

:igmeou:

DGB is asking you about your ABR read/stance and your replies to her are "I don't have a good reason to suspect ABR." and "Not anything I can throw my back on, no." s why not just tell DGB you thought I was fakeclaiming scum and be done with it? Why beat around the bush.

In post 2226, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you not join my wagon the next day until my 2nd "scumslip"?

I didn't see the first "scumslip" as such.[/quote]
So you thought I was "fakeclaiming scum" and you didn't think that was a valid lynch?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #259) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I gave multiple reasons why I thought ika was scum. I may or may not be willing to go and quote them for you but there are there. I also find it a lil' funny that you say

In post 1618, FakedBlogger wrote:VOTE: Ika

Nero made me do it.

but claim that I didn't give any reasoning.

In post 2262, StrangerCoug wrote:To clarify: I didn't think your first "scumslip" was actually a scumslip. Your second one was to me. For me to think you were scum anytime between the two would be absurd. Show me where, between the two scumslips, I should be thinking you were scum if I thought the first scumslip wasn't really a scumslip.

Well you thought I was fakeclaiming. Why do you not think I was scum?

In post 2264, dragonspawn wrote:so abr wasn't a mislynch now?

nope. Given his play he was scum regardless of alignment. Though it still wasn't totally my fault.

In post 2231, Nero Cain wrote:DS is/was actually arguing that DGB isn't scum....

In post 2263, dragonspawn wrote:actually I'm arguing that you are scum.

??????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (isolation #260) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

You guys are being stupid. You three (NJ, Garmr, DS) need to learn situation awareness. DGB hinted HARD at a guilty on ABR and I see little or no reason why I should have not bought into that. If I were scum I would have known that ABR was town and no scum would EVER do that. A lynch on me does exactly nothing b/c then you three are going to go after RM/DGB who are prob both town. Meanwhile an SC flip gets rid of 1 scum and semi clears me 'cause why the fuck would I bus two buddies? and likely confirms flubber/nj and kthx as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (isolation #261) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2288, FakedBlogger wrote:
In post 1628, Nero Cain wrote:interesting.

vote:ABR
:D

So Nero what was this all about anyway?

nothing. I thought it was interesting that Kid A died. It wasn't a crumb as you claim b/c I confirmed that it wasn't. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #262) » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

randomidget (5): TheDudeAbides, Kthxbye, Dripping Goofball, d3x, Garmr
d3x (3): dragonspawn, I Am Innocent, randomidget
Nero Cain (3): StrangerCoug, Flubbernugget, NakedJogger
StrangerCoug (2): Nero Cain, Peacebringer

^^^
SC is still the best wagon today me thinks. Flubber is even better than dx.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2329 (isolation #263) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2323, dragonspawn wrote:Nero, you say you want us to believe you are town. Easiest way is for d3x to flip scum.

And if he doesn't? We'll be in the same spot we are in today. Like SC, Flubber and kthx are all scum and that already makes 4. A 5th IS possible but possible is the keyword for me. I'm going to feel pretty bad if he flips scum, I mean I'd lynch him over 100% town me but I mean....I just really want a dead SC and that'll happen regardless of dx's flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2341 (isolation #264) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2339, I Am Innocent wrote:My suggestion would be to vote SC and see who else hops on. Like I said earlier I would be happy with either SC or d3x over Nero or RM.

move your vote to SC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (isolation #265) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

This game is hard as fuck. Not only do we have 4-5 scum but we have 3 honorary scum in the masons and NJ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #266) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

About who? SC? fuck no. Flubber? fuck no. D3x? kinda but I really feel like the argument that there HAS to be scum in our hood is quite lame. I mean if DX flips town then you guys are going to be yelling and screaming that one of me or TDA has to be scum etc. Flubber or SC or much better lynches today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #267) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*shrugz* I thought DGB was hinting guilty. Not sure why you two keep pretending like that didn't happen for some reason.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #268) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2354, Garmr wrote:Not once did you try to question her for it after why?

and expect her to say something different? She thought ABR was scum, she gambited, I picked up on it. Why do YOU think scum her would do it? But she's way down my totem pole. Mafia is a marathon, not a sprint. If we need to get DGB later then we can but for right now she's off the table.

I am also 100x with TDA here. DX could be scum but but I don't think he's the best lynch for the day.

SC and Flubber (nore Flubber than SC) have done practically nothing all game and are hard as fuck to lynch. Its ika all over again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (isolation #269) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2367, TheDudeAbides wrote:I'd probably rather lynch IAI for that than d3x.

You guys also know who was defending ika? Flubber

In post 762, Flubbernugget wrote:Ika wagon is shit. Reasoning behind it is shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2380 (isolation #270) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but atleast RM is participating. Meanwhile scum Flubber is doing jack all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2384 (isolation #271) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why don't you think Flubber is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #272) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2386, Garmr wrote:
In post 2370, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2354, Garmr wrote:Not once did you try to question her for it after why?

and expect her to say something different? She thought ABR was scum, she gambited, I picked up on it. Why do YOU think scum her would do it? But she's way down my totem pole. Mafia is a marathon, not a sprint. If we need to get DGB later then we can but for right now she's off the table.

I am also 100x with TDA here. DX could be scum but but I don't think he's the best lynch for the day.

SC and Flubber (nore Flubber than SC) have done practically nothing all game and are hard as fuck to lynch. Its ika all over again.

That's still a bad reason to town read dbg. Well if your town to push suspicion you the next day and get you lynched and if your scum to out a power role Plenty of reasons for scum less reasons for town.

I still have yet to reason why town me should have ignored DGB's soft guilty on ABR ant not tried to push that wagon and hopefully fool scum into thinking that I was the pr and not her. I think POE is fairly good and any decent town uses it instead of just flailing about and wanting to lynch everyone that's not them or players that they know are town. I'm pretty lazy so gimmie a few hours here but we are going to do an exercise in which I will give my reasons why I suspect/don't suspect a slot and I want you to put them in the order for which I should read them. Be sure to add any reasoning that you wish to add that you feel that I am overlooking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #273) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IAI. Do you think me and TDA are scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (isolation #274) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2395, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2393, Nero Cain wrote:IAI. Do you think me and TDA are scum?

Nope

Then you know we are both coming from a town mindset. I really feel like the whole "well there HAS to be scum in a hood" is a totes bunk argument. You ARE correct that I'm morried that if d3 flips scum then me and (maybe) TDA will get lynched and that's a rabbit hole I really don't think town should go down yet. As I said in a post above I'm going to explain my reasoning a little more but it also has to do numberwise and DX is at the very tail end for me.

I also rather vote Flubber than dx.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #275) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not that I'm calling IAI scum but

In post 2394, I Am Innocent wrote:
vanilla town
compromise lynch to help ring up the players to the left

this is really no different than my supposed "slip"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (isolation #276) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh your right. i forgot his claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (isolation #277) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2411, Garmr wrote:I'm giving sc one day grace

HONORARY SCUM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (isolation #278) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2429, PeaceBringer wrote:StrangerCoug (6): Nero Cain, TheDudeAbides, Peacebringer, randomidget, I Am Innocent, Dripping Goofball

L-1

claim I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2451 (isolation #279) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ the idea the scum would kill the masons. They are like extra scummates. Sometimes I've wondered if they are playing poorly on purpose but meh. But NJ thinking that DS is scum is really stupid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #280) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2208, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2201, Kthxbye wrote:Well, I guess that says nothing for the Nero wagon except that 2 scum or 2 town are on it.

Can yu explain this for me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2455 (isolation #281) » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2453, FakedBlogger wrote:Nero claiming to doubt the masons

:igmeou:

You can't read very well can you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #282) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw. Flubber is our lynch today.

vote:Flubber

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2479 (isolation #283) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk, I've thought about her. Her votes and play have both been pretty unspectacular not that her town play is great but she is more active. But guys guys. Flubber is doing NOTHING this game + his "one of Nero and SC are scum" looks like a vote town/bus buddy scenario. He's our lynch today. I've lead ya'll to two scum lynches now let me lead you to a third.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #284) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If they weren't claimed masons and likely to be copped by TTH then I'd be ok with them eating rope but they are not for today. Now stop being shit and lets lynch Flubber.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2485 (isolation #285) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

today is Flubber though. His play lines up with the rest of the scum. ika-did nothing. SC-did nothing. flubber-has done nothing. Atleast DGB fake claimed a guilty on ABR. Scum are doing absolutely nothing this whole game while we bicker amongst ourselves.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #286) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I see you active on the rest of the site Flubber. Do you really think that ignoring this thread and trying to lurk off the pressure on you will work?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2468, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Nakedjogger

In post 2482, Garmr wrote:
VOTE: Dbg

In post 2495, dragonspawn wrote:
vote d3x

hey kthx, this is why the masons didn't die

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

by my count he's at 4 votes and your 5th puts him at l1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2509 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Flubber is our lynch for today. No ifs ands or buts about it. Ideally Garmr should just go ahead and put him at l-1 so he can give us his fakeclaim and if he wants to self hammer then that's fine.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (isolation #290) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't remember him really defending SC. He voted elsewhere and said he would be ok if SC swings but that's all I remember but I mean "defending" might not that be that good of scumtell 'cause even townTTH "defended" scum ika. Flubber defended ika. I don't see why if you think defending known scum is so scummy why you don't care about that one.

Also I'm p sure that the ONLY reason that 'cause I wanted him to.

Yes Dex is the most likely scum in the hood but I still think that "OMG THAT HOOD
HAS
TO HAVE SCUM!" is and will continue to be a lame argument.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #291) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2528, PeaceBringer wrote:looks like flubber is just avoiding...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #292) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So dx hammers flub....eh....don't exactly hate it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (isolation #293) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Nakedjogger

discuss!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2575 (isolation #294) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2573, Garmr wrote:
In post 2571, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:Nakedjogger

discuss!

I love it.

thanks.

vote:kthxbye

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (isolation #295) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Is he your biggest town read? If so he's deff scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #296) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm saying that voting opposite of you is good.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #297) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You know how you idiots thought I "slipped" that I knew there were 4 scum? I
KINDA
think that SC confirmed that there were 4 scum by NOT doubting me. So we have 1 scum left?

the claimed masons are off limits today. I'll devote a longer posts to my hood later but for right its not where I want to go today. There were some things that made me worry about ktnx but him and DX sticking up for each other makes me think they are either scum together or not. Since I KINDA think we only have one scum left making DX and kthx not scum.

And by POE last scum in

DrippingGoofball
NakedJogger
randomidget?

I KINDA had weak town reads on NJ and RM earlier b/c this is just how I remember them. I did vote NJ today 'cause the way he reacted to his wagon by trolling and jazz is something that I think comes from scum. And RM I kinda like b/c he atleast helped me kill scum. I was also a against his lynch b/c I have been p suspicions of kthx. So POE has DGB as last scum?

In post 1035, The Dream Weaver wrote:Dripping Goofball (5): randomidget, Kid A, TheDudeAbides,
Flubbernugget, StrangerCoug

Though that makes me a tad wary. DGB HAS done far less than she normally does.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #298) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

really? :facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2637 (isolation #299) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ignoring D3X's claim that he's conftown, why do you think he's likely town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #300) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still not sure who I want dead yet. DGB and RM seem like good ideas to pl. kinda worried that dx+ktnx is scum though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #301) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2690, FakedBlogger wrote:Do you think Nero finding ika, SC and Flubber for scum without any discernible argumentation is legit?

lol no

We aren't flipping any of me, dx, kthx or the scum masons today.

So NJ, RM and DGB are the acceptable lynches for the day.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (isolation #302) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2692, Nero Cain wrote:We aren't flipping any of me, dx, kthx or the scum masons today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (isolation #303) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I know I'm not scum and bussing 3 of of my members is just something I wouldn't do. I guess its possible that DX (as scum) helps clear kthx for town cred. His votes have been pretty shitty though. And then there's TDA, I think its possible that he comes in, gives some rubbish reasons for why DX is scum. His RM is conf town was pretty wonky as well. He also defended SC a bit too. Though we both had the same reasoning for Flubber. I mean MAYBE he was scum sheeping my reasoning to bus his buddy but then I kinda like that as town b/c he's possibly thinking like town. Still think the whole "there HAS to be scum in this hood" is kinda a lame argument.

Kinda want to flip DGB. I will think on who I most want dead between DGB, RM and NJ.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #304) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2716, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 2715, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2692, Nero Cain wrote:We aren't flipping any of me, dx, kthx or the scum masons today.

Then why are you voting me instead of one of them coughNJcough?

Why are you worried that my vote is sitting on you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #305) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but why do you even care unless you think I was scum sitting on you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #306) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2728, Kthxbye wrote:I was using them for reaction testing the day after.

What did you learn from these reactions?

I also do NOT hate the argument that NJ is using b/c I vaguely remember it being a non-normal mechanic. *shrugz* it may have changed though. So lets just ask the mod.

IN THE EVENT THAT THERE IS ONLY ONE SCUM LEFT ARE THEY ABLE TO USE A PERSONAL ACTION AND THE FACTIONAL NIGHKILL IN THE SAME NIGHT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2767 (isolation #307) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2758, Kthxbye wrote:d3x (3): randomidget, Dripping Goofball, TheDudeAbides
Kthxbye (2): Nero Cain, NakedJogger
NakedJogger (4): d3x, Kthxbye, Garmr, dragonspawn

lets say that your count is correct here. I'm p sure that it 5 to lynch. I can hammer NJ right now and both me and you are on so if we both moved our vote to DX he'd be lynched so why are you fear mongering about a nl?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2769 (isolation #308) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2765, Kthxbye wrote:Like I said above, there aren't 5 scum left so the 5 (now 4) people who aren't around come deadline have to include town and thus, are failing.

Sometimes I am super dense...remind my WHY there's not 5 scum?

What is NJ's "scum slip"? That he knew that you fruited DX?

I also feel like, in the event that dx was scum and you were town I don't quite get the argument that he'd kill you instead of trying to get rid of a more useful pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2771 (isolation #309) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean MAYBE its just all a big coincidence that kthx ran out of shots the same night that there was only one scum possibly left. *shrugz*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #310) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2772, Kthxbye wrote:NJ dropping knowledge of what scum can/can't do with regards to PRs and NKs.

Why is that a scumtell? I thought the same thing.

In post 2772, Kthxbye wrote:there is a major flaw in assuming I should have samsaved a fruit for end game.

I'm not really arguing that though. I mean come on, man, if the shoe was on the other foot and I was the x-shot and I just happened to run out of shots when there was the possibility of one scum being left I'm pretty sure you'd suspect the hell out of me so why is it cray cray that we suspect you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2775 (isolation #311) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

though I am in agreement that a nl doesn't benefit the town at all and I only have like 30 or 40 mins here. DX and NJ are the only ones gonna get lynched today and I'm leaning DX mostly cause the company on NJ makes me sad.

But maybe I should just ignore that and lynch NJ. Like I could see his vote on ika being a bus and I've felt most of his arguments have been rather poor.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #312) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

too dumb to be scum? really?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2781 (isolation #313) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

either self vote or vote dx, those are the only two options at this point.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2788 (isolation #314) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

idk....like I really really don't feel too strongly about anyone being town or scum. I feel like everyone is "scummy". Talk about your lack of good town play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2789 (isolation #315) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

might just hammer nj so I don't have to see that avatar anymore.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #316) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

did you ever claim nj?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2793 (isolation #317) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:dx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #318) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There are exactly 3 town in me, garmr and DS. In hindsight I should have just hammered NJ instead of DX.

DGB
NOT
playing like her normal town self prob deserves a flip.

I do not think that its impossible that kthx (as scum) was pushing the RM mislynch while I and the rest of the town where busy lynching scum.

also, if theres two scum I wouldn't put it past him to bus DGB.

MOST LIKELY TO BE SCUM

DrippingGoofball
Kthxbye
NakedJogger
TheDudeAbides
Garmr/dragonspawn/Nero Cain
LEAST LIKELY TO BE SCUM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (isolation #319) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:DGB

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (isolation #320) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2805, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2802, Nero Cain wrote:DGB NOT playing like her normal town self prob deserves a flip.

I don't know if you noticed??? But this is weeks long and site-wide.

*shrugz* you've been less active the whole game. I had believed that it was 'cause you were a pr which is why I believed your guilty crumb on ABR. I think that scum are either you and kthx or you AND kthx.

You and NJ should prob go ahead and claim today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (isolation #321) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

guy, I get that you are all pissed and jazz but can we be factually correct here? On days 2, 4 and 5 I was busy lynching scum. The ONLY reason we mislynched on d2 is 'cause DGB hinted a guilty on ABR. True, I did question weather DGB as scum would fakeclaim a guilty on ABR and expect to get away with it. Maybe she'll flip scum but guess what? By NOT lynching DGB on day 4 or 5 we lynched two confirmed scum. Also (yesterday) I was pretty much light pushing DGB while you guys were hard pushing another mislynch (SURPRISE!). Sure, I'll take the blame for not pushing harder from DGB or kthx but if you are going to try to argue with me you're going to have to use that gray matter between your ears.

As power light as this game is I do NOT think that kthx being a fruit vendor clears him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (isolation #322) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you so convinced that he's town? I still want his head on a pike.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (isolation #323) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ds, Why have you removed kthx as a suspect?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #324) » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2849, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 2843, Nero Cain wrote:Ds, Why have you removed kthx as a suspect?

Cause I think it's unlikely he is scum.

Same reason I removed you as a suspect. I suppose if you want me to consider the two of you I'd probably lean towards you of the two. But I think nj, tda, or dgb are better choices today

Ugh, I don't really understand the pushback here. I find kthx p scummy and I do NOT find his claim makes him auto town. So I'm asking you why you decided that he's not scummy and your response is to pushback on me? Half of me wishes that TTH didn't investigate you b/c I would love a lynch on you and Garmr just to get rid of the scums helpers.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2862 (isolation #325) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you're saying that b/c kthx isn't dead that he's not scum? If so, why not just say that instead of some silly ass pushback onto me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #326) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2863, Garmr wrote:Shh nero you been a dick now it's going to back fire on you.

if you two are going to refuse to discuss things I think its not me being a dick.

In post 2864, dragonspawn wrote:I said that if kth was scum us masons would be dead. There is no way he would have killed rm over us for example.

I don't necessarily agree. If ktnx is scum you guys are helping him lynch town so why would he need to kill you NOW? Sure, he couldn't leave you both alive in the late game but I don't see why he'd have to kill you now. Especially considering that TTH did not explicitly state that she targeted ya'll so there was a small chance that would lead to a lynch on one of you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #327) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't worry, its not like I've been enjoying playing with masons that are better scum players than the actual scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (isolation #328) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Still not a fan of DS' "kthx is town b/c no way he'd kill RM over us." Also not a fan of kthxs "logic" saying there HAS to be scum in the hood b/c non of us have been nked when the simplest explanation is that its simply WIFOM. If kthx is town, that paranoia is working, if he's scum (like I think he is) then this is an obvious set up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (isolation #329) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2889, Kthxbye wrote:You having zero question about Nero's alignment is not a town mindset. so...YOU die now

Dx was p convinced I was town. Sure he did say get "rid of the hood" after he died (wich SUPRISE SUPRISE! I'm not a fan of you piggybacking on that.) So if DX thought I was town why is it scummy for TDA to think I'm town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2912 (isolation #330) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2906, FakedBlogger wrote:because the only one 'casting doubt' on you is me.

Actually I think that kthx DID question weather they were masons at on point.

but get real NJ, I think its pretty likely that TTH DID rolecop them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2915 (isolation #331) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think any of you fucks are town. The question is which of ya'll ave a green pm. So is there anything besides pushing stupid arguments that make you think his pm is red?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #332) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2919, Kthxbye wrote:The scumdar should be listened to.

Your scumdar lost all credibility when you tunneled RM while I was busy lynching scum.

vote:kthnx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #333) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

this also isn't EM where we lynch willy nilly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #334) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2928, dragonspawn wrote:So you decide to vote for one of the claimed prs.

I don't think his role confirms him as town.

In post 2931, Garmr wrote:Also the fact she said she wanted to lynch from the neighbor hood before she died makes me want to lynch from it.

You know what else she said? that kthx was bussing Ika.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2939 (isolation #335) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Did you think that AA was bussing TDA?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (isolation #336) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2944, Kthxbye wrote:I would like to point out that in order for me to be scum, I'd have had to:
A. Bus all my flipped buddies

You are arguing that me scum is capable of doing it so why are you uncapable of it? Also you weren't very instrumental in any of the scum lynches. Putting your vote down on a dying buddy isn't a cray cray thought process.

In post 2944, Kthxbye wrote:NK'ed PB, instead of...oh idk...any number of you players alive currently that have been calling me scum. Say like, NJ or Nero/TDA...yeah...scum me went after PB instead.

pb was calling you scum...

In post 2944, Kthxbye wrote:C. NK'ed RM, who was my number 1 scum read for good reason and who would have been an easy mislynch late in the game if left alive instead of, again, players like NJ, Nero/TDA....yeah...scum me went after RM instea

IF there's two scum RM would become instantly conftown after you flipped scum. Assuming that TDA is town, I think that scum are obviously leaving it alone to get free mislynches (and that's another big problem I have with you, I think that "scum hasn't nked in the hood wich means there HAS to be scum there" is a false dichotomy) DGB has a good chance of being scum and she's not going to shot herself and NJ is p much lynchbait.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2962 (isolation #337) » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2959, Kthxbye wrote:VOTE: NJ

We still had 12 hours :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #338) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2969, Kthxbye wrote:I'm asking you about your Garmr/DS reads vs your read on your neighbor.

I don't think this really makes any kind of sense.

kthx is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2974 (isolation #339) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2950, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2944, Kthxbye wrote:I would like to point out that in order for me to be scum, I'd have had to:
A. Bus all my flipped buddies

You are arguing that me scum is capable of doing it so why are you uncapable of it? Also you weren't very instrumental in any of the scum lynches. Putting your vote down on a dying buddy isn't a cray cray thought process.

In post 2944, Kthxbye wrote:NK'ed PB, instead of...oh idk...any number of you players alive currently that have been calling me scum. Say like, NJ or Nero/TDA...yeah...scum me went after PB instead.

pb was calling you scum...

In post 2944, Kthxbye wrote:C. NK'ed RM, who was my number 1 scum read for good reason and who would have been an easy mislynch late in the game if left alive instead of, again, players like NJ, Nero/TDA....yeah...scum me went after RM instea

IF there's two scum RM would become instantly conftown after you flipped scum. Assuming that TDA is town, I think that scum are obviously leaving it alone to get free mislynches (and that's another big problem I have with you, I think that "scum hasn't nked in the hood wich means there HAS to be scum there" is a false dichotomy) DGB has a good chance of being scum and she's not going to shot herself and NJ is p much lynchbait.

he also didn't respond to this wich is not helping me read him. Scum are like 98% more likely to avoid thinks so they don't get in an argument.

I also think his paranoia about the masons is fake fake fake.
IF
I'm misinterpreting TTH's post we can all just blame her for the loss. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2975 (isolation #340) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There are three town in the masons and I. We kill kthx today and on the very slim chance that he's town we can kill TDA tomorrow. Seems like a win/win to me.

vote:Kthx

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #341) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

really? you think I bussed my whole team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2982 (isolation #342) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2978, Kthxbye wrote:Why can't/won't you answer the question that doesn't "really make any kind of sense"? It's pretty simple. You are a neighbor that doesn't think it's possible TDA is scum. All you have done is avoid any stance other than TDA is town.

How can I answer a question when I don't know what the hell you were asking? Scum points for trying to put words in my mouth. Never did I say that its impossible, I just think its more likely that you are scum and I'm sure I'll get some "#$%$^%$$^ I SAID I DON'T CARE HOW YOU READ ME!" but its that simple man. There are two unconfirmed town slots, if there's one scum there's a 50% chance that you/tda are scum. If two scum there is a 100% chance that its you and TDA. So there's literally 0% reason why I would not vote you today. POE is a bitch for scum.

but if you think my supposedly not answering your question is a scumtell so is your arguing that I could bus 3 whole members of my team but not you. Its also
LYING
about your contributions. Not on a single scum lynch did you play a big role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #343) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also that pushback is really cute.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #344) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2984, Kthxbye wrote:'m scum that bussed my entire team yet you're town b/c of it? Please. The fact that you are using this as your ONLY defense for not being scum while trying to get me lynched is silly.

its cute that you're trying to turn this back around on me. It was YOU that used this same defense (while not even really bussing) the other day while arguing that I was capable of bussing. You can prob fool Garmr and DS by emphasizing words though but claiming that this is my only defense is, once again, putting words into my mouth. And even if it was? So what. YOU have no defense all you can do is push back b/c you know that you are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2986 (isolation #345) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2984, Kthxbye wrote:Forgot about that when you killed DGB last night eh?

DGB was town reading me hard and wasn't going to vote me. Like no way I'd kill that over two conftown that are p likely vote me or you that's been pushing back on me.

Here's why
YOU
killed DGB

DGB wasn't going to vote me and prob not TDA
DS and Garmr are your best shots at helping you get either TDA or me lynched and neither are that suspicious of you. In short, you need Garmr and DS alive for today.
You are currently pushing the false dichotomy that one of TDA/me has to be scum 'cause its being left alone. So you couldn't kill me and you couldn't kill TDA. You couldn't kill the masons 'cause they are the only ones that will help you. So yea, you killed DGB. now die scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2989 (isolation #346) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2988, Kthxbye wrote:Secondly, I obviously DO have defense....try reading my posts. There is no world in which it makes sense for me to be scum

look how hollow this is.
In post 2988, Kthxbye wrote:I've also expressed my paranoia of the claimed masons and of course, he's used that to somehow try and say I'm scum.

Which is fake as shit, bro. If you were town, there's no reason to not believe TTH what you are doing is trying to fake town paranoia so that you
look
town but its entirely faked.
In post 2988, Kthxbye wrote:t makes logical sense there is scum in the hood and he knows it. He's been VERY vocal about how against the thought he is and had zero argument to why it's not logical.

ITS A FALSE DILEMMA. Your argument was that b/c no one from the hood got shot it meant that there
HAD
to be scum in it. By that same "logic" the masons HAVE to be scum since no one has shot them.

You are smart enough to understand the gamestate. One of you or TDA is scum or you both are, I just believe that its you since you are pushing back and being scared as fuck to get lynched. I really hate the things you are saying, you have argued that you wouldn't kill DGB b/c she was town reading you and you couldn't be scum b/c you bussed your whole team but I am capable of doing that? That makes like no sense bro...but just for aguments sake. Lets say you are town and you believe those things are a towntell for you..why in the world would you not think the same for me? It seems rather odd to me that you are lowering yourself to such a level and are sorta using a vi card here when I know that you aren't a vi.

But back to the gamestate, in the hypothetical that you know you are town and a town you flip confirms TDA scum why are you so upset about getting lynched?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #347) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2990, dragonspawn wrote:yummiest

I would be the yummiest. I imagine that I taste p good. :mrgreen:

Though on a more serious note...

kthx is the scummiest
TDA
then garmr/DS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3000 (isolation #348) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2999, Kthxbye wrote:For me to be scum, I not only voted for the lynch of each of the flipped scum, my supposed scum buddies, but I also made 2 of the dumbest NK's in the history of would be scum. I'd have had to NK RM, which makes zero sense as he would have been an easy mislynch considering he was the scummiest player in this game. I'd also have had to NK DGB last night who was, in her words, "totally convinced that Kthzx is town". Before anyone of you that is town votes for my lynch, answer in thread why the fuck a scum-me would kill a town DGB who was town reading me. Answer that so in case the game isn't over with my mis-lynch, town has on record your flimsy reasoning so it gives us the best chance at winning the game.

See, here's the thing. You are saying that you can't be scum 'cause you lynched your buddies. You are also claiming that you you wouldn't have shot DGB b/c she was town reading you. All this is true for me as well but you are saying that I'm capable of such things. Its p hypocritical and there's a cong dis in "this is a towntell for me but not for you" So yeah, I think its just scum pushing back on me. I've already brought this up before and (SURPRISE SURPRISE!) you didn't respond to it.

DGB is literally the only shot you could have made last night. You could not have shot either of me or TDA b/c it compromises your position that "scum HAVE to be in the hood 'cause no one has died from it" and Garmr/DS represent your best chance in pulling out a lynch on me/TDA.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (isolation #349) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Basically, Garmr represents the tiebreaker. TDA is likely going to vote you and DS is going to vote me for whatever silly ass reason. If Garmr chooses me and the game is not over lynch the fuck out of kthx tomorrow. If it was TDA then good job man.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #350) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

*flexes*

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #351) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good job team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #352) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3032, Garmr wrote:Don't tell nero he was mvp that will just feed his ego ;/

my ego is hungry but TTH and IAI really helped out so we can be a three headed MVP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3043 (isolation #353) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

btw, thanks for naming me MVP.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3051 (isolation #354) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3047, The Dream Weaver wrote:I feel scum got a little overconfident with Nero's cop gambit

not to toot my own horn (well maybe a little) but I wouldn't be that surprised if scum pulled this game out if I was gone. I should have been shot the moment SC flipped scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #355) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with KTHX here that it seemed like his team barely tried though random.org did a good job of helping the scumteam by giving them a set of masons to help them.

Though I also agree that if he has nothing better to add than "my team suxed" then he should not post it over and over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (isolation #356) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

it was also extremely disrespectful for you to replace in and not do anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #357) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't know if it was Brian's intention but I actually felt like the hood worked real well in this setup. Scum weren't real powered and the hood speculated helped them out a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3106 (isolation #358) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IAI started kinda slow (and yes bad) but his day 3 play was p good.

In post 3095, I Am Innocent wrote:TTH as runner up. If it weren't for her words in her last post D2, Nero probably gets lynched D3

I disagree with this alot but I still agree that her play was good.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3108 (isolation #359) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3099, Garmr wrote:Next time don't out the masons you could of waited till night phase to tell dex. The fact you weren't punished for two anti town plays (outing the mason and the fake cop thing) was because in the end
enough townies were smart enough
to let you live.

The bolded is all the matters.

I assume you'll be all up in arms but I think alot of the town started coming together d3 and it was only you, DS and NJ that were still kinda out there...based on that alone I wouldn't have cared (and actually thought it best for the town) if you guys started eating bullets. I DID say something to DX but he was STILL pushing you so I had to get that stopped.

As for the cop "gambit". Yes I did "claim" cop but ONLY 'cause I thought DGB had a guilty on ABR. If DGB really was a cop and I, a nilla townie, could fool the scum into thinking that I was the cop and take the bullet for her? Thats a play I'd make 99 out 100 times. Still not sure why you, DS and TTH are pretending like that didn't happen. But I think it actually worked out p well for the town. It got rid of ABR and made scum a lil' confident that I was going to get lynched. Yes, I think I played well and I think its plenty possible that town wins without me but with me dead, how different would things be? idk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (isolation #360) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3107, Garmr wrote:Nero if you want a tip on how to work me better butter me up instead of trying to degrade me.

What would your reaction be? I can only assume that it would be that I am scum that buttered you up in Jasons game. :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”